PDA

View Full Version : Penang

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Araya Slay
08-09-07, 05:56
I went there for 3 times. 2 times with PRC chicks and 1 time local. PRCs were young girl and allow for auto roaming. No extras offered and I also didn't ask since I went there just for massage and release my load by only lying down. Tired since I drive from KL. As for the local, only MILF available. Good attitude but MILF. Also allowed auto roaming. Damage will be RM 48 for massage and RM 50 for batin. They have lots of ML there especially at night. Place is cozy and very very clean.

Moto Rola
08-10-07, 07:16
Those want new blood, can always check out Ah Ann place at Ber*** Hotel. Last time miss the 36 chinese young big boob with slim waist. Really regret. On and off got very very good stk like the KL ah girl, need to q until midnite one. Sorry bro, i forgot to post FR on this KL pretty girl. Still miss her much even though after many months. no wonder I saw people send me flowers and chocolates to her room after banging. No wonder she suck all money and dicks.Dude,

How much is the damage in Berjaya Hotel?

Lengman
08-10-07, 12:15
You are asking a question that has been just been answered a few posts back.

Come on! Just scroll down.

It's on the mainland.Heheh. Thats what I call short sighted. I thought I was the only one.

MadBoss
08-11-07, 22:27
Dude,

How much is the damage in Berjaya Hotel?
Those want new blood, can always check out Ah Ann place at Ber*** Hotel. Last time miss the 36 chinese young big boob with slim waist. Really regret. On and off got very very good stk like the KL ah girl, need to q until midnite one. Sorry bro, i forgot to post FR on this KL pretty girl. Still miss her much even though after many months. no wonder I saw people send me flowers and chocolates to her room after banging. No wonder she suck all money and dicks.Does Ber*** hotel refer to Berjaya or Berlin?

NewCock
08-12-07, 05:32
Greetings Everyone,

I elected not to approve this "report" because the text contained so many unknown abbreviations and misspelled words that it was literally unreadable. It was so bad that the only way I can describe it was that it looked like English translated into Chinese, then translated back to English, with every third letter deleted.

Thanks,

Jackson

Forbidden Thai
08-13-07, 08:20
Does Ber*** hotel refer to Berjaya or Berlin?Definitely not Berlin Hotel.

I tot it was Berlin Hotel too and pay them a visit today, fucking 15 minutes ago. Damm shit

Waste of time. Waste of parking ticket. And under the damm hot sun.

And come back in the office with full of swearing.

Its all dino onli available there. Shit.

Chalet
08-13-07, 10:08
Definitely not Berlin Hotel.

I tot it was Berlin Hotel too and pay them a visit today, fucking 15 minutes ago. Damm shit

Its all dino onli available there. Shit.It is Berlin. Do u call ah ann to get the room number first before go there? Good stocks are limited. Check with Ah Ann first for the spec.

Mabuk
08-13-07, 10:09

Its all dino onli available there. Shit.

From Chalet's post, it seem that need to call some one name Ann, but till now I guess still no one know her number except Chalet.

I bet you straight went to the Berlin's MP, yup I did go there b4 long time ago all DINO

Joseph81
08-13-07, 14:11

Its all dino onli available there. Shit.It has to be BERLIN counting by the alphabets, in short Chalet must be the OKT there.

MadBoss
08-13-07, 14:43
Is it really necesarry to use *** when trying to cover up the location of cheong places?

MIB can't be that dumb.

How many Hotels are there in Penang that starts with Ber___?

And some members mix up the number of alphabets.

Berjaya should have 4 asterisks not 3.

I understand the need for anonymity and secrecy but I don't think forums are the main source of MIB's info and again they're not as dumb as we like them to be.

Cathay, Thye Wan etc have been running for as long as I can remember.
( Lost my virginity at Cathay ;) )

Basically MIB will raid those who don't fill up their pockets or if other agency like Immigration or Jabatan agama Islam Involved and they have no choice but to act like they're doing their jobs.

Just my two cents.

MadBoss
08-13-07, 15:28
I hope you guys can decipher my use of *. :)

The MP is at the 5th floor of this BM hotel.

I approached the reception counter and told the Okt "massage". I don't recall any names or numbers so didn't request for anyone specific.

He just gave me a room number and told me where to turn to. No one led me there but the ML must have gotten a call from the Okt cause she was already expecting me outside the room.

The ML was a big boned PRC. Reminds me of a strong Chinese farm girl. Nice skin very fair.

Didn't get her name. Communication breakdown. My Mandarin isn't very good. She just said Sze Chuan. I didn't press the subject.

The room was a standard hotel room with two massage tables. The weird thing was that she didn't close the room door for the session. Just pulled some curtains that closed the room from outside view.

I noticed this with other rooms as well. So during the session you can hear other people talking and walking by.

The massage style was the hard rubbing type with plenty of oil. She kept mentioning 'oh this vein out of line. got wind in this muscle'

Finally the HJ. She offered this service just by simply smiling at me and with one hand, pat my didi.

And I reciprocated by smiling and nodding back :)

Quite good. A lot of rubbing the base of the didi in between the ping pongs.
Supposedly to improve the health benefits.

Great C cup boobs. She turned her back to me indicating that I should unstrap her bra for better access. Finger her pussy too, very wet ;)

No rush job here. Which maybe is a mistake cause I take some time to come.
The phone rang.

The Okt indicating that time is up. The ML answered that 'customer is in the shower bathing' though actually I'm still lying naked with my didi pointing up. Then the rush job started.

But after the job is done she didn't let me shower straight away, saying that after massage it's not good to bathe immediately. In all I must have spent one and a half hour in that room.

This is one of the cheapest MPs around in my opinion that has a very clean and somewhat classy environment.

The only other joints that is in this price range is in Raja Uda and those are very low on the class scale.

Massage was I think was $45 plus HJ $50. I gave $100 and didn't expect any change back.

Does anyone ask for change back? They never seem to have change of small notes anyway.

WIR: Yes. Cheap and clean quickie.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Joseph81
08-14-07, 00:42
Is it really necesarry to use *** when trying to cover up the location of cheong places?

MIB can't be that dumb.

How many Hotels are there in Penang that starts with Ber___?

And some members mix up the number of alphabets.

Berjaya should have 4 asterisks not 3.

I understand the need for anonymity and secrecy but I don't think forums are the main source of MIB's info and again they're not as dumb as we like them to be.

Cathay, Thye Wan etc have been running for as long as I can remember.
( Lost my virginity at Cathay ;) )

Basically MIB will raid those who don't fill up their pockets or if other agency like Immigration or Jabatan agama Islam Involved and they have no choice but to act like they're doing their jobs.

Just my two cents.The idea of putting * is to be secretive, gives the whole adventure a bit more thrill

Member 30
08-14-07, 03:04
It has to be BERLIN counting by the alphabets, in short Chalet must be the OKT there.

Bro,

OKT no. at Berlin has been circulated via sms for quite sometime, especially to those cheongsters that have visited PearlView before. They have a masterlist recording all the cheongerster nos & will sms to announce promotion & new arrival :D.

Anyway, that's also part of the reason I never visit them anymore cause it's turning into a hotspot for MIB with all these sms.

Member 30
08-14-07, 03:11
I hope you guys can decipher my use of *. :)

The MP is at the 5th floor of this BM hotel.

:D, that's an easy one. BM Summit.

I think it's a legitimate massage centre so it's ok to disclose the place. Afterall, as long as there's no FJ on offered I doubt the MIB is interested. Some more it's located right in front of the MIB building :cool:

Mabuk
08-14-07, 05:48
Bro,

OKT no. at Berlin has been circulated via sms for quite sometime, especially to those cheongsters that have visited PearlView before. They have a masterlist recording all the cheongerster nos & will sms to announce promotion & new arrival :D.

Anyway, that's also part of the reason I never visit them anymore cause it's turning into a hotspot for MIB with all these sms.

Berlin also infront of MIB station

MadBoss
08-14-07, 07:26
Everywhere also got MIB.

But for the MPs with PRC the thing is Immigration.

Are there work permits for MLs?

Chalet
08-16-07, 02:22
Everywhere also got MIB.

But for the MPs with PRC the thing is Immigration.

Are there work permits for MLs?Yep we employ those from China and Thailand ML with skill one need work permit to work in our hotel health centre.

Permit for China is easier than Thailand one. Maybe the officers love China doll.

Dr Sex
08-16-07, 09:58
Reminder to those who got FL Medan girl phone number, she is here since last Friday until this weekend only. Go date her for banging session.

Nobody share her number with me. :(

SSV
08-16-07, 16:42
Two weeks ago went there for massage, jst take a wild shot, then a lady come in, named san san, I think almost mid 40, so she started some massage, then I asked her, do you BJ? She said ok la, then she gave me a hot tea BJ, damm good, it makes my bro so hard, then I asked for fj, and she said ok! So I give my best shot to her and ended cum on her stomach! What an experience! Damage is 60 + 100.

SSV
08-16-07, 16:44
I heard that Sapphire recently provide some good vietnam food, haha, damage quite high, tips 50, but all nite long.

SSV
08-16-07, 16:52
Now share market everybody lose money a lot, heard that this hotel provide some economic products, anyone been there pls share, as I want to take a try as well, 10q.

Ken 9394
08-17-07, 12:34
Hello all bros,

Recently me and my fren usually contact each other in mirc. And accidentally discover in some local mirc channel such as Kampung, Penang, Chinese so on. There is a fenomena of having top-up as a payment to get a call girl number.

I know maybe is a prank. But I heard some rumors that happen such things.

So just wanna comfirm if anyone know or got any info about this. Thanks.

Anyway I remember last year happen to read a newspaper. There are such things like top-up girl. But never come across one. (young girls (muimui chai) that willing to date you or sex if you just reload and pay for dinner. Usually Malay)

J Dougherty
08-17-07, 16:29
It seems like some new European gals have joined Jimmy's crew. Today's line-up consist of 8 fresh-faced chicas I've never seen before. There's one for every taste - blondes, brunette, petite, curvy, young, and not so. Good stuff.

I picked a (fake) blonde named Alessa, who I think is the cutest of them all. She doesnt have that CFM look, but that shy, innocent thing that got my jollies going for some reason. The trade-off is with girls like that, WYSIWYG, but then I've also been with hoes that purr at you, rearing to go, then end up like a dead piece of wood after you've picked her.

She told me she was 18, but hell, 90% of the girls say the same, even those whose tits are about to say hello to their knees. What she does have however is a perfect pair of 18-year-old tits, thats for sure. Its not huge, but what an amazing rack for her frame (she's petite). Firm, perky, pinkish and oh so nice to hold. I still get turned on thinking about it now.

Alessa is SOP, not boring, but really nothing exceptional. Her English is pretty poor, and I could tell she doesnt really care to try. As soon as we hit the room, off comes the denim skirt and T - her clothes pretty much reinforces the girl next door look, which is refreshing. We showered together (well, she washed her ****, I showered) and then, I guess she got tired of talking cause she pushed me to bed, and started with the catbath. Then, she moved down to BJ, and here's where I got impressed. Not by her oral skills, but by how she managed to expertly remove a condom, and slide it on without me noticing it. I have no idea where she hid that thing from bathroom to bed, and I watch out for things like that!!

The sex wasn't mind-blowing, but then, I'm a sucker for cute, fresh chicks, and man, those fantastic tits! She doesnt really like kissing by the way, and required some creative coaxing before she'll french me. To be honest, I enjoyed the fucking, even with me doing most of the work. She's not un-cooperative, but she's smart enough to wiggle her way out of things she doesnt like. Well, subtle is fine by me.

Anyway, there was another Eastern European with black hair that looks like she would be pretty fun in bed. I'll give her a try next time and report.

Cheers!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Lonely Man
08-18-07, 05:10
What is top up girl ??? sorry, i english is poor. Send a pm to me on that website. please ......

It seems like some new European gals have joined Jimmy's crew. Today's line-up consist of 8 fresh-faced chicas I've never seen before. There's one for every taste - blondes, brunette, petite, curvy, young, and not so. Good stuff.

I picked a (fake) blonde named Alessa, who I think is the cutest of them all. She doesnt have that CFM look, but that shy, innocent thing that got my jollies going for some reason. The trade-off is with girls like that, WYSIWYG, but then I've also been with hoes that purr at you, rearing to go, then end up like a dead piece of wood after you've picked her.

She told me she was 18, but hell, 90% of the girls say the same, even those whose tits are about to say hello to their knees. What she does have however is a perfect pair of 18-year-old tits, thats for sure. Its not huge, but what an amazing rack for her frame (she's petite). Firm, perky, pinkish and oh so nice to hold. I still get turned on thinking about it now.

Alessa is SOP, not boring, but really nothing exceptional. Her English is pretty poor, and I could tell she doesnt really care to try. As soon as we hit the room, off comes the denim skirt and T - her clothes pretty much reinforces the girl next door look, which is refreshing. We showered together (well, she washed her ****, I showered) and then, I guess she got tired of talking cause she pushed me to bed, and started with the catbath. Then, she moved down to BJ, and here's where I got impressed. Not by her oral skills, but by how she managed to expertly remove a condom, and slide it on without me noticing it. I have no idea where she hid that thing from bathroom to bed, and I watch out for things like that!!

The sex wasn't mind-blowing, but then, I'm a sucker for cute, fresh chicks, and man, those fantastic tits! She doesnt really like kissing by the way, and required some creative coaxing before she'll french me. To be honest, I enjoyed the fucking, even with me doing most of the work. She's not un-cooperative, but she's smart enough to wiggle her way out of things she doesnt like. Well, subtle is fine by me.

Anyway, there was another Eastern European with black hair that looks like she would be pretty fun in bed. I'll give her a try next time and report.

Cheers!

Blue Jazz20
08-18-07, 08:34
Hey guys, I've been reading this board and while I know you guys love being secretive about places and how to get action (yes, I don't understand the whole MIB thing since this is supposed to be a board to help those searching). I'm in Batu Feringhi and wanted to see if there is any action around here. If you have to PM me, that is fine too and would appreciate any help that can be provided.

Part of providing a report is so that it makes it easier for others who aren't local to get action but the typical RTFF doesn't seem to apply here because being so cryptic doesn't really do the visitors any favors but giving us woodies without any satisfaction.

I have contributed quite a bit in Argentina Private and the bits in Latin America which is my favorite haunts. If anyone is visiting out there, I'm more than happy to give good details so you don't have to read 20+ pages and still scratch your heads.

-BJ20

MadBoss
08-18-07, 10:33
What is top up girl ??? sorry, i english is poor. Send a pm to me on that website. please ......You quoted the wrong post.

The actual post is by ken 9394.

'Top up' means to top up the prepaid credit of the girl's handphone and she will perform sexual favours in return.

I think this is the latest generation of Bohsia.

I have read articles on this but don't know where to source.

Noviceplayer
08-18-07, 18:39
Hi seniors

An amazing site this is - never knew this existed. Wish I had stumbled upon you guys long time ago - in fact seven years in Penang and all my kerb crawling only ended up with transvestites near Penang Rd.

Anyway, lots of interesting input and hope to read more. Maybe even gain some experience to share with you guys.

Keep rocking.

Cheers

MadBoss
08-18-07, 22:54
Hey guys, I've been reading this board and while I know you guys love being secretive about places and how to get action (yes, I don't understand the whole MIB thing since this is supposed to be a board to help those searching). I'm in Batu Feringhi and wanted to see if there is any action around here. If you have to PM me, that is fine too and would appreciate any help that can be provided.

Part of providing a report is so that it makes it easier for others who aren't local to get action but the typical RTFF doesn't seem to apply here because being so cryptic doesn't really do the visitors any favors but giving us woodies without any satisfaction.

I have contributed quite a bit in Argentina Private and the bits in Latin America which is my favorite haunts. If anyone is visiting out there, I'm more than happy to give good details so you don't have to read 20+ pages and still scratch your heads.

-BJ20Hi,

It's not that we like being secretive. A while back that it was believed that MIB was monitoring forums such as ISG to identify locales where such illicit activities take place.

I personally don't think there is much truth in this as there many more avenues for the authorities to act on.

Malaysia being a muslim country our enjoyment is a big 'no no'.

Even some of the xxx operators prefer to keep just their regular customers rather than attract a lot of attention.

Penang is a small state and 'fun' places are few and far apart.

I agree with you that if you are new to Penang, the Penang thread in ISG might be confusing.

Let me help you out a bit.

There isn't much action in Batu Ferringhi. Even the spas here are squeeky clean. You'll need to call for delivery service. There are a few MPs(Reflexology) where the ML will offer you a HJ but very low on the looks scale.

Health Centres (HC).

Has nothing to do with your health :)

Most are located around Penang Road.

Thye Wan, Cathay, Waldorf to name a few.

These are straight f*ck shops.

Half hour for RM100 but being a foreigner you might be charged double.

No extra payment for BJ (I keep having to point this out...)

There a some FLs that hang out at Soho also on Penang Road but becareful as some are TVs.

Most hotels (not 5 star) have massage centres where HJ is on the menu and FJ can be negotiated. Quality inconsistent.

I'm assuming that you don't have transportation. If you use taxis the driver can be very helpful.

Price. (for locals)
HJ = Rm50
FJ = Rm150 - 200

Hope this helps you out somewhat.

Happy and safe cheonging (f*cking)

Ps. I don't think you can receive PM.

MadBoss
08-18-07, 23:02
Hi seniors

An amazing site this is - never knew this existed. Wish I had stumbled upon you guys long time ago - in fact seven years in Penang and all my kerb crawling only ended up with transvestites near Penang Rd.

Anyway, lots of interesting input and hope to read more. Maybe even gain some experience to share with you guys.

Keep rocking.

CheersHa Ha Ha

Seven years in Penang and your sperm only introduced to saliva and Sh*t?

Miao28
08-19-07, 14:16
Hi,

It's not that we like being secretive. A while back that it was believed that MIB was monitoring forums such as ISG to identify locales where such illicit activities take place.

I personally don't think there is much truth in this as there many more avenues for the authorities to act on.

The MIB have no need to monitor this site. They have lots of intelligence of their own. They have their own informers. It is only the lack of manpower and lockup space that prevents the MIB from cracking down completely on the WL.

There is no place that the MIB does not know about. It is only when the MIB will act on a certain place.

Miao28
08-19-07, 14:21
Hello all bros,

Recently me and my fren usually contact each other in mirc. And accidentally discover in some local mirc channel such as Kampung, Penang, Chinese so on. There is a fenomena of having top-up as a payment to get a call girl number.

I know maybe is a prank. But I heard some rumors that happen such things.

So just wanna comfirm if anyone know or got any info about this. Thanks.

Anyway I remember last year happen to read a newspaper. There are such things like top-up girl. But never come across one. (young girls (muimui chai) that willing to date you or sex if you just reload and pay for dinner. Usually Malay)

Such scammers are quite common in the Philippines where people will scam unsuspecting or gullible chatters. Even if you want to see the ladies face, they will oblige. Normally one of those con artiste is a lady and if you ask to see their web cam, they will oblige. They will even give you a number and a sweet lady will talk you out of your money. Then they will ask for top up etc. Dont be conned. The scammers here must have learnt something from their Philippine brothers.

Lonely Man
08-19-07, 15:35
Wonderful meaning. Thanks.

You quoted the wrong post.

The actual post is by ken 9394.

'Top up' means to top up the prepaid credit of the girl's handphone and she will perform sexual favours in return.

I think this is the latest generation of Bohsia.

I have read articles on this but don't know where to source.

Blue Jazz20
08-19-07, 17:23
Thanks Madboss for the info. In the end, Penang just isn't worth the trouble so I have decided that I'll just move onto Thailand. Cheaper, not as many hassles, and probably about the same level in terms of quality I imagine.

KL was definitely easier and my experiences there were quite a bit better. Singapore was about the same. Anyway, I hope you guys realize how silly the whole MIB thing really is. Like Miao said, if a complete stranger can come on the board and pretend like he is just a regular joe, does it matter how he gets the info? Whether it is on the board or through PM, I think they could easily get info and they probably have more info then any senior here.

Anyway, happy huntin and if anyone needs info on Latin America or even Europe, send me a PM. I am active so I should be able to receive PMs, let me know on the board if you can't.

BJ20

J Dougherty
08-21-07, 03:52
Harmoni-lor, aka Paradise Bird (Tien Tang Niau), comments from friend,Baby can be considered ugly, but if you kira lubang tak kira orang, by all means go ahead as she is a good fuck.Ok, which Paradise are we talking about here?

I dropped by Pusat Urut Traditional Harmoni (prev known as Paradise), and there is a Baby there. She's 19, decent looking but not hot, petite, and with an average body. So far so good, seems like the Baby everyone else is talking about.

EXCEPT:

1) this Baby is an NL!!
2) she does not deep throat. uh uh, she doesnt go deep.
3) she's not into anal (well, not really).

I've had her before in the past, and this Baby provides fantastic service too. If you're into blowjobs, she's a Hoover in disguise. This gal loves her suck; she spent a good 15-20 mins teabagging me all the way to my ass. She didnt want to stop until I took the condom and put it into her hands.

Sex was great, she's probably one of the most responsive WL I've met. Ok, about the anal thing - I asked her at the start if she goes Greek. She didnt seem too keen on it, saying that it hurts. She also mentioned that she's only tried it once before, but it wouldnt fit. Midway through the boink, I asked again. She didnt say no, only that it hurts, but when I turned her over, she didnt resist. I figured maybe she's playing coy, so I went ahead. Whoa, it was *really* tight. After 90 seconds of trying, I was only halfway there and was seriously considering giving up cause it looked like it hurts (you know, the twisting the bedsheets thing). However, she asked that I finish, so I spent another 2 minutes getting the rest of my schlong settled. Was it a rush? Yes. But I hope I didnt break anything in there.

I dunno, is this the same Baby that everyone else is talking about? I can't imagine it being anything but her very first few times at anal given how difficult it was going in. I did tip her an extra RM 100 at the end, hey, I'm not cheap - she deserves an 'A' for effort. Anyway, if this isnt the correct Paradise, I hope someone out there can point me in the correct direction. And enjoy the report! :)

J Dougherty
08-21-07, 04:07
Thanks Madboss for the info. In the end, Penang just isn't worth the trouble so I have decided that I'll just move onto Thailand. Cheaper, not as many hassles, and probably about the same level in terms of quality I imagine.

KL was definitely easier and my experiences there were quite a bit better. Singapore was about the same. Anyway, I hope you guys realize how silly the whole MIB thing really is. Like Miao said, if a complete stranger can come on the board and pretend like he is just a regular joe, does it matter how he gets the info? Whether it is on the board or through PM, I think they could easily get info and they probably have more info then any senior here.

Anyway, happy huntin and if anyone needs info on Latin America or even Europe, send me a PM. I am active so I should be able to receive PMs, let me know on the board if you can't.

BJ20Penang caters mostly to the local market. There's no Beach Club, Orchard Towers or go-gos where the hoes hang out in the open. Much of the action happens behind closed door, in Massage Parlours and Health Centers, and unless you're a local, some of the quality places are pretty hard to find.

I agree with ya, Thailand, especially Bangkok, is awesome. Believe it or not, if you put some time and effort into it, the non P4P action in Bangkok is some of the best. Thai college girls are extremely open to conversation - they're very friendly and they love their parties. I've been to a few local clubs (Bangkok equivalent of Glo) where the uni kids hang out, and even on a weekday, those places are packed. And dang, the gals are drop dead gorgeous. Good times.

Aaronjpg
08-21-07, 06:10
Hi to all BIG brothers here.

I'm new into this forum and would love to seek some recommendations from any one who are kind enough to share with me.

I travel frequently to Penang & Johor every month and was wondering if you BIG brothers can do some recommendations to me on who or where I can CK?? Not sure if thats the right abbrevation.

Thank you so so much!

Joseph81
08-21-07, 06:17
Ok, which Paradise are we talking about here?Right place and person, BINGO.

Icarusmu
08-21-07, 17:41
Ok, which Paradise are we talking about here?You are at the right place and fucking the right chick.

MadBoss
08-21-07, 22:51
Ok, which Paradise are we talking about here?

I dropped by Pusat Urut Traditional Harmoni (prev known as Paradise), and there is a Baby there. She's 19, decent looking but not hot, petite, and with an average body. So far so good, seems like the Baby everyone else is talking about.

EXCEPT:

1) this Baby is an NL!!
2) she does not deep throat. uh uh, she doesnt go deep.
3) she's not into anal (well, not really).

I've had her before in the past, and this Baby provides fantastic service too. If you're into blowjobs, she's a Hoover in disguise. This gal loves her suck; she spent a good 15-20 mins teabagging me all the way to my ass. She didnt want to stop until I took the condom and put it into her hands.

Sex was great, she's probably one of the most responsive WL I've met. Ok, about the anal thing - I asked her at the start if she goes Greek. She didnt seem too keen on it, saying that it hurts. She also mentioned that she's only tried it once before, but it wouldnt fit. Midway through the boink, I asked again. She didnt say no, only that it hurts, but when I turned her over, she didnt resist. I figured maybe she's playing coy, so I went ahead. Whoa, it was *really* tight. After 90 seconds of trying, I was only halfway there and was seriously considering giving up cause it looked like it hurts (you know, the twisting the bedsheets thing). However, she asked that I finish, so I spent another 2 minutes getting the rest of my schlong settled. Was it a rush? Yes. But I hope I didnt break anything in there.

I dunno, is this the same Baby that everyone else is talking about? I can't imagine it being anything but her very first few times at anal given how difficult it was going in. I did tip her an extra RM 100 at the end, hey, I'm not cheap - she deserves an 'A' for effort. Anyway, if this isnt the correct Paradise, I hope someone out there can point me in the correct direction. And enjoy the report! :)Walao woi!

Must take a drive to the mainland.

From the older post on Baby I did get that she is an NL.

Chalet
08-22-07, 04:43
[QUOTE=J Dougherty]Ok, which Paradise are we talking about here?

you are at the right place and fxxking the right chick :)Congratulations, right place right hole right position. Next time bring KY then u will enter easily into the ass hole. She like it much. Just pretend innocent only. She is very very horny one.

Try another one which is waiting for PMR examination this year. Check with the in charge there. Can not comment more. MIB and syariah court alert.

MadBoss
08-22-07, 07:53
[QUOTE=Icarusmu]Congratulations, right place right hole right position. Next time bring KY then u will enter easily into the ass hole. She like it much. Just pretend innocent only. She is very very horny one.

Try another one which is waiting for PMR examination this year. Check with the in charge there. Can not comment more. MIB and syariah court alert.PMR ah?

Can or not?

Blueblack
08-22-07, 11:04
It's been a while since I last posted a report here, but I've been following the various ongoings in the scene, thanks to all who have the extraordinary stamina in posting reports so often, and not forgetting to mention, getting your desires satiated.

I've been actively frequenting HCs, too, and have been for a few months visiting Sawadee at Krystal Point. Nothing much to shout about really, RM60 for an hour (including Batin), but no bath, and no room, just curtain partitions.

Most (only 1 exception so far) do not sit beside you during batin, so auto roaming is quite impossible. They sit between your legs facing your equipment, and I've tried sitting up to face the girl and touch her, but such advances have often been rejected.

But for this low a price, I wouldn't complain much.

Wondering if there are any other HCs around this area? The forum has been quite quiet in areas away from Georgetown/Seberang, perhaps it's time to bring some business to the nether-regions of Penang's cheongsphere?

Agathae
08-22-07, 19:41
There's one new spa opened on Macalister St also called Paradise.

Any idea of how it is?

MadBoss
08-22-07, 22:55
It's been a while since I last posted a report here, but I've been following the various ongoings in the scene, thanks to all who have the extraordinary stamina in posting reports so often, and not forgetting to mention, getting your desires satiated.

I've been actively frequenting HCs, too, and have been for a few months visiting Sawadee at Krystal Point. Nothing much to shout about really, RM60 for an hour (including Batin), but no bath, and no room, just curtain partitions.

Most (only 1 exception so far) do not sit beside you during batin, so auto roaming is quite impossible. They sit between your legs facing your equipment, and I've tried sitting up to face the girl and touch her, but such advances have often been rejected.

But for this low a price, I wouldn't complain much.

Wondering if there are any other HCs around this area? The forum has been quite quiet in areas away from Georgetown/Seberang, perhaps it's time to bring some business to the nether-regions of Penang's cheongsphere?Have not been to Sawadee at all this year.

What's the ML looks quality like now?
Can see or must close eyes and imagine Jessica Alba?

This part of Penang not much action, definitely no HCs.
There is another Mp nearby though.

Unless you are planning to open up your own xxx business there.... in that case I'll be your first customer :)

Mabuk
08-23-07, 12:24
There's one new spa opened on Macalister St also called Paradise.

Any idea of how it is?

There are Macalister Road and Macalister lane. Where is Macalister St???

Prestigejy
08-23-07, 12:46
Have not been to Sawadee at all this year.

Can see or must close eyes and imagine Jessica Alba?Sound we got the same habit haha. When the ML, Wl cannot see one, close eye and I will imaging Hannah Tan.

Member #3173
08-23-07, 14:12
In my 50 years here I have never seen Macalister Street.There is however a Macallum Streetand I believe a KTV lounge thereof sorts

Tuapui
08-24-07, 12:40
Hi folks. How's everybody doin? OK, update my report on cheonging.

Last week Sunday night, went to PG RD. With a bunch of Cheong's mate to pay Ben's place a visit.

At the begining I was too tired and exhausted after a long day of driving from KL back to penang and don't feel's like cheonging. But after screening through the new blood. WALAO EH.

You guys should really go and pay a visit. Talking about the PRC working attitude. Well, after 3 times tryin until now. I am still giving 8/10. The standard damage is RM180. I think it's reasonable la.

I heard lately they're introducing "3p package". Hope will have a chance to give it a try sooner or later.

Joseph81
08-25-07, 04:46
Hi folks. How's everybody doin? OK, update my report on cheonging.

Last week Sunday night, went to PG RD. With a bunch of Cheong's mate to pay Ben's place a visit.

At the begining I was too tired and exhausted after a long day of driving from KL back to penang and don't feel's like cheonging. But after screening through the new blood. WALAO EH.

You guys should really go and pay a visit. Talking about the PRC working attitude. Well, after 3 times tryin until now. I am still giving 8/10. The standard damage is RM180. I think it's reasonable la.

I heard lately they're introducing "3p package". Hope will have a chance to give it a try sooner or later.I think you have displayed a bit too much of the intention of trying to promote the place, do make me wonder; are you the owner there?

Carimakanpp
08-25-07, 17:22
Hi brothers cheonging kaki,

I have been reading your post for quite some time.

Read from news paper, about 70 PRC, VNG and IDG kena tangkap from wed till thur.

Got friend tell me that hotel MY at PG road got PRC only damage RM80.00. I don't believe him.

So is this true?

MadBoss
08-26-07, 05:30
Hi brothers cheonging kaki,

I have been reading your post for quite some time.

Read from news paper, about 70 PRC, VNG and IDG kena tangkap from wed till thur.

Got friend tell me that hotel MY at PG road got PRC only damage RM80.00. I don't believe him.

So is this true?From Tuapui's post it's $180.

Mabuk
08-26-07, 12:50
From Tuapui's post it's $180.

$100 go in to Tuapui's pocket or Carimakanpp will give $100 discount for us?

MadBoss
08-26-07, 13:49
$100 go in to Tuapui's pocket or Carimakanpp will give $100 discount for us?Donno, can't say.

But feel somewhat honoured that Carimakanpp doesn't believe his friend but believe us. ;)

Carimakanpp
08-26-07, 16:40
Haha,

I wish I can be the bapa ayam, offer you all discount and I can do quality check, try all the chick before accepting them to work.

Joseph81
08-27-07, 04:16
Haha,

I wish I can be the bapa ayam, offer you all discount and I can do quality check, try all the chick before accepting them to work.If your wish come through, are you not afraid your son may not have "Sifat" or Ka Chui in hokkien

Khan
08-27-07, 05:11

So is this true?Actually, common sense will tell. Where can you find a PRC for RM80? Even the PRC at NCP is already charging RM100 per round. If a friend were to tell me that i wouldnt believe him too. I believe Tuapui's version is the correct one.

Joseph81
08-27-07, 06:08
Actually, common sense will tell. Where can you find a PRC for RM80? Even the PRC at NCP is already charging RM100 per round. If a friend were to tell me that i wouldnt believe him too. I believe Tuapui's version is the correct one.Actually his friend may not be wrong, RM80 is for massage only, it just that he didn't draw the whole picture.

Koong Loong
08-27-07, 11:41
Err.... May I know why damage = "don't ask"?

Must be you too handsome and perform too good, so FOC? :pYoung Hunter,

TQ "don't ask" is not to spoil the market rate, nor I don't want to know if I had paid too much! haha, but it was worth.

KL

Carimakanpp
08-27-07, 16:16
If your wish come through, are you not afraid your son may not have "Sifat" or Ka Chui in hokkienBrother,

You mean be bapa ayam can make my son got no sifat? Or try the chick fisrt, ensuer good quality then only supply to customer can make my son no sifat?

It just demand and supply mar. After all, sex is just a kind of game. Business mar.

Ensure customer get good quality chick mean "Pro" in sericing sector mar. Hehehhe!

Mabuk
08-28-07, 02:13
Brother,

You mean be bapa ayam can make my son got no sifat? Or try the chick fisrt, ensuer good quality then only supply to customer can make my son no sifat?

It just demand and supply mar. After all, sex is just a kind of game. Business mar.

Ensure customer get good quality chick mean "Pro" in sericing sector mar. Hehehhe!

After few post still no idea what is big picture there? But I'm sure not the MY Hotel MP right? So need to knock the hotel room's door one? Which room and floor? Need to call someone first? Then is RM80 or RM180?

Please clarify.

Pro Hunter
08-29-07, 16:43
Trip to Penang and settled down in Cititel. Went to the spa at 2pm, no customer, the OKT told me I am the first one.

Immediately I was sent to a room and wait wait wait for 10 minutes.

No 18 came in , nice body and very girl friendly. Massage is so so, and she started to ask if I need extra after about 20 minutes of hard massage. She told me the business is not that good as this month is "ghost month" to the chinese. Some girls went back to hometown or holidays due to lesser customer during this season.

I tried to get some info from her about BerJY, and she told me Cititel is safer as all of them are local. BerJY is like united nation and police always raid them. Can anyone clarify?

Name: Lisa No18
Race: Loca
Look: 7/10
Tits: Plump with small nipples, very pretty
BBBJ: 6/10 very gentle
GFE: 7/10 More than what I expected
DATY: 7/10 just nice
Pussy: 8/10 very tight and very wet
FJ: 8/10 energetic and enthusiastic
Damage: 150 excluding massage fee
WIR: Yes when I am back again, unless i have better recommendations from the members here.

Tuapui
08-30-07, 05:22
I think you have displayed a bit too much of the intention of trying to promote the place, do make me wonder; are you the owner there?Well jo, if I own the place, you and I take 60% and 40% split of the profit. Deal? Nowadays the working ladies mouth just can't keep it shut (same as me here so..)

Some extra info: Among the RM180, the PRC only earn of RM90 per job.. So, means the remaining 90 back to somebody pocket la... Deducting the bla bla bla cost.. I still think it's very profitable... So, anybody wanna become a OKT to give us more variety place to cheong in future? :)

Genting
08-30-07, 05:28
Hi Bros,

Got bored yesterday so drove around town searching for a good rub.

Wanted to opt away from the usual Thai Parlours which specialise in massaging limbs. Therefore, the obvious choice was for PRC massage where the masseurs usually concentrate on our back torso.

Passed by Red Rock and some naughty thoughts suddenly snapped. I remembered being told that the owners are also the shareholders of some quicky-joints in town and thought why not check out if they provided any services (Spa, massages ect). Parked car and went to the lobby reception, enquired and was inform to check out the level 3.

Was happy to find myself in a nicely decorated setting. For a moment felt like in Shanghai as the settings were oriental. Enquired with the lady receptionist and this place has been operating the past month. A quick look at the listed services and opted for the minimum RM55, an hour body massage. The receptionist then asked if I wanted to use their shorts or to buy one. I was like huh, buy? Haha.. its those disposable ones and at RM1 per piece, I have no hessitation.

Was shown to the room, simple settings massage bed (with hole) and a cubicled glass shower. The allocated masseur was quite decent and somehow looked like japanese. The oil rub was good mainly on the back and then big head. However no massage is complete without the release of the small head.

Nevertheless, this place does not provide batin. Maybe its still new or we have to establish ourselves over time perhaps.

Upon leaving the room, noted that there were many other decent looking masseurs too. All PRCs, slim ones.

Paid RM47 after 15% discount and gave some tips to my lady (xiao zhu or something like that) who kept on asking for my return sooner.

Genting

Solis
08-30-07, 10:56
Hi Genting,

Where is this red rock?

Hi Bros,

Got bored yesterday so drove around town searching for a good rub.

Wanted to opt away from the usual Thai Parlours which specialise in massaging limbs. Therefore, the obvious choice was for PRC massage where the masseurs usually concentrate on our back torso.

Passed by Red Rock and some naughty thoughts suddenly snapped. I remembered being told that the owners are also the shareholders of some quicky-joints in town and thought why not check out if they provided any services (Spa, massages ect). Parked car and went to the lobby reception, enquired and was inform to check out the level 3.

Was happy to find myself in a nicely decorated setting. For a moment felt like in Shanghai as the settings were oriental. Enquired with the lady receptionist and this place has been operating the past month. A quick look at the listed services and opted for the minimum RM55, an hour body massage. The receptionist then asked if I wanted to use their shorts or to buy one. I was like huh, buy? Haha.. its those disposable ones and at RM1 per piece, I have no hessitation.

Was shown to the room, simple settings massage bed (with hole) and a cubicled glass shower. The allocated masseur was quite decent and somehow looked like japanese. The oil rub was good mainly on the back and then big head. However no massage is complete without the release of the small head.

Nevertheless, this place does not provide batin. Maybe its still new or we have to establish ourselves over time perhaps.

Upon leaving the room, noted that there were many other decent looking masseurs too. All PRCs, slim ones.

Paid RM47 after 15% discount and gave some tips to my lady (xiao zhu or something like that) who kept on asking for my return sooner.

Genting

Dirty Bug
08-31-07, 05:06
Hi Genting,

Where is this red rock?@ Macalister road, previously known as AUGORA

Etitcol
09-01-07, 17:03
Bro genting,

Thanks will try that place out soon.

MadBoss
09-03-07, 16:52
After dinner went to Red Rock's Legendary Spa and Reflexology.

Wanted to see what the hoo haa everyone is talking about.

Located on the 3rd floor the decor is Oriental in design but not legendary.

Reminds me of Origins Reflexology on Penang Road.

The receptionist asked me what 'package' I'd like. I just simply answered '1 hour massage'.

And as was reported before, I was asked whether I'd prefer to buy a pair disposable shorts or use the cloth one provided in the room. I bought the disposable one.

Out came Liang Ji (number 2) MILF - I made a point to remember as I have a problem with mandarin names.

On the way to the room passed by a space filled with reclining chairs and a big screen tv. Those who want to just turn off their handphone and dissapear might want to check out the other packages available.

The room is about as standard as any massage room, a proper massage table but with a shower cubicle. No loo though. You have to use the toilet along the corridor.

My ML stepped out of the room while I slipped on my newly bought undies. Was considering not putting it on at all but couldn't find a towel to put around my waist. Didn't want to shock her as she came back in.

And so it begins. Back first. She checked me out first like a guy wanting to buy a second hand car. Then commented that this and that got 'wind'.

I did not enjoy the massage. The style is like the pressure point type with a lot of pressing and kneading. Quite painful and for a guy who always gets massages, this says something. The oil is very thin and not at all oily so less sensual.

She took a lot of time on my back, probably trying to get rid of all that 'wind'.
But the only wind that came out was from my backside.

Very little massage action on the ass and thighs, most probably due to all that 'wind'.

I saw on the clock that my hour was almost up, told the ML to inform the reception that I wanted to extend another half hour. I took the opportunity to take a [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140).

She then continued with my stomach. GFE ok. She was giggling at my poor command of mandarin. My hands then started roaming.. first her thighs, ass then crotch. No objections.

But stopped me when I headed for her bra and titties. No no no.

Joked with her, asked her to do me a little favour 'down' there.
She replied no cannot.
But it's only you and me here.
I don't know how.
I'll teach you.

I got up, gave her a little peck on the cheek.
Took her hand to my bro and guided it up and down.
After a bit she was doing it all on her own. Up and down, up and down.

Clever girl, next time I'll teach her about BJ.

Oops. Soiled my undies. Guess I won't be taking it back as a souvenier.

Luckily the massage oil not thick. You can't use the shower unless you take a $100 plus package.

Got dressed and tipped the lady $20. So guys, HJ at Red Rock is $20 only, okay?

Went to pay the bill, was asked whether I'd like to join up as a member.
Only $5 for a year. $5 ? Sure why not. There's a 10% discount for members.

Sorry don't recall the breakdown from the damages, something like this.
One and half hour massage (+) disposable underwear (+) membership (-) 10% discount = $78.00

Don't worry bout your personal info when signing up for membership.
You fill up the form yourself, no need to show your ID and they'll give you a membership card.

WIR: No, not really. But I'll be back to try out the other girls. With so many rooms there must be plenty of others. I didn't see them tonight though.

Joseph81
09-04-07, 09:04
Out came Liang Ji (number 2) MILF - I made a point to remember as I have a problem with mandarin names.Guys, make sure you stay away from NO2, may get sperm instead of cream on your back

Mabuk
09-04-07, 09:53
One and half hour massage (+) disposable underwear (+) membership (-) 10% discount = $78.00

Disposable shorts RM1, membership fee RM5. -10%, you got enough fingers to count? need mine? :)

MadBoss
09-04-07, 11:27
Disposable shorts RM1, membership fee RM5. -10%, you got enough fingers to count? need mine? :)No thank you :)

I prefer the ML's fingers ;)

Lengman
09-05-07, 10:51
Well ...again I must say congrats. I think if there is a survey the award for the most distinction hit rate per report goes to Madboss. Can I get tuition from you??:D:D

MadBoss
09-05-07, 11:51
Well ...again I must say congrats. I think if there is a survey the award for the most distinction hit rate per report goes to Madboss. Can I get tuition from you??:D:DSorry, I cannot get permit to conduct tuition :)

This one also scared get raid.

Member 30
09-06-07, 05:40
Sorry, I cannot get permit to conduct tuition :)

This one also scared get raid.

tuition with fee only will get raid, FOC will not kena.. :D

MadBoss
09-06-07, 07:00
Aiseh man,

Nothing in life is free :)

Wolverinz
09-06-07, 11:07
Clever girl, next time I'll teach her about BJ.

Went to pay the bill, was asked whether I'd like to join up as a member.
Only $5 for a year. $5 ? Sure why not. There's a 10% discount for members.

WIR: No, not really. But I'll be back to try out the other girls. With so many rooms there must be plenty of others. I didn't see them tonight though.Hi there any NL there, I cannot speak Mandarin, so how to communicate, where are the ML from.

Mabuk
09-06-07, 16:08
Next time got raid while you with PRC just tell the MIB it was FOC :D

Bi Tim
09-07-07, 06:59
I'll be visiting Penang next weekend and need your suggestions for fun times, where they are to be found. I'm bi mature educated considerate.

MadBoss
09-07-07, 07:04
Hi there any NL there, I cannot speak Mandarin, so how to communicate, where are the ML from.I only saw two other ML there and they too were PRC.

This place advertise as Chinese massage so I guess all the masseuses from PRC.

Anyway heard the owner wants the place to be as legit as possible so NL ML definitely out of the question.

Just make a fist with your hand and shake it up and down - the universal sign for HJ :)

Member 30
09-08-07, 03:17
Next time got raid while you with PRC just tell the MIB it was FOC :D

hehhee....touch wood, so far haven't kena yet... :D

Joseph81
09-08-07, 04:50
hehhee....touch wood, so far haven't kena yet... :DReported in the Star today, Jimmy's place got raided, one singaporean believed to be a customer was fortunately enough to be release without been charged. Just imagine it could have been u

MadBoss
09-08-07, 09:03
Reported in the Star today, Jimmy's place got raided, one singaporean believed to be a customer was fortunately enough to be release without been charged. Just imagine it could have been u"Supt Gan said police were going all out to rid the district of vice activities by conducting raids on karaoke lounges and health centres which were sometimes fronts for prostitution."

From that same article.
Looks like MIB really out to make life suck for us.

But since when were HCs 'fronts' for prostitution?
Everyone knows they're straight f*ck shops :)

Safe cheonging guys.

MadBoss
09-08-07, 23:22
I'll be visiting Penang next weekend and need your suggestions for fun times, where they are to be found. I'm bi mature educated considerate.This is a forum sourcing for prostitution.

The pros and especially us guys here don't don't give a d*mn if you're mature educated considerate.

And we really don't want to know that you're 'bi'.

Member 30
09-10-07, 03:12
Reported in the Star today, Jimmy's place got raided, one singaporean believed to be a customer was fortunately enough to be release without been charged. Just imagine it could have been u

Don't like that....touch wood x 3... :D

Anyway, I'll be having my party out of the island for a while, so it should be pretty safe..hehehe.

Joseph81
09-10-07, 03:18
This is a forum sourcing for prostitution.

The pros and especially us guys here don't don't give a d*mn if you're mature educated considerate.

And we really don't want to know that you're 'bi'.Maybe he's looking for a prostitute with MBA, easier to communicate mah.

Chalet
09-10-07, 07:04
I'll be visiting Penang next weekend and need your suggestions for fun times, where they are to be found. I'm bi mature educated considerate.Maybe I should consider him to be tutor for newbie. "mature educated" who care?

Who give the damn? Come on, cheong only need cash. No need certificate.

Icarusmu
09-10-07, 13:11
Reported in the Star today, Jimmy's place got raided, one singaporean believed to be a customer was fortunately enough to be release without been charged. Just imagine it could have been you.Wah! Luckily recently I am too busy for cheong. Jimmy place, one of my common action place. Where can we have action like this?

Icarusmu
09-10-07, 13:12
Don't like that....touch wood x 3... :D

Anyway, I'll be having my party out of the island for a while, so it should be pretty safe..hehehe.

Haha, brother Member 30 where you party?? Baby again?? :p or Intan??

Joseph81
09-10-07, 14:47
Haha, brother Member 30 where you party?? Baby again?? :p or Intan??My guess is either Thailand or China, lucky Bastard

Noah Campino
09-10-07, 19:57
Hello!

I and my friends are coming to Penang.

Please, give to us some advice.

What is situation with girls.

Where to go.

And how much.

Thanks!

Member 30
09-11-07, 05:42
Haha, brother Member 30 where you party?? Baby again?? :p or Intan??

hehee....I'll be heading to sabah, & the real action place is gonna be Labuan. Fellow penangites, you should try once there. Lots of pinoys & indons to choose. A bit like the Hatyai in the good old days. Drinks are cheap due to duty free heaven.

Thailand & China, these 2 places are too sensitive for HM's ears.. :D

Araya Slay
09-12-07, 04:33
Haha, brother Member 30 where you party?? Baby again?? :p or Intan??Hi bro,

Need some advice. I've tried Baby and she was superb. How about Intan? Is she worth as Baby?

Thanks in advance

Icarusmu
09-12-07, 14:38
Hi bro,

Need some advice. I've tried Baby and she was superb. How about Intan? Is she worth as Baby?

Thanks in advance
I didnt try Intan before, but according to fellow cheongster in forum, she is good but still cannot fight Baby :)

anyway you can find her in BP (BM) :)

MadBoss
09-12-07, 22:18
I didnt try Intan before, but according to fellow cheongster in forum, she is good but still cannot fight Baby :)

anyway you can find her in BP (BM) :)Where's BP bro?

BP or GP?

Joseph81
09-13-07, 03:17

anyway you can find her in BP (BM) :)It's GP, BP is petrol kiosk.

Mabuk
09-13-07, 09:30
I think BP should be refer to Bandar Perda

Araya Slay
09-13-07, 10:18
I think BP should be refer to Bandar PerdaAs far as I know there is GP exist. Bandar Perda? I don't see any action there. Care to share the correct info?

Ah Cha
09-13-07, 14:52
Team

She works in GP.

Good GFE but no BJ.

MadBoss
09-13-07, 22:49
I think what he meant is GP near BP in BM :)

Joseph81
09-14-07, 02:16
Team

She works in GP.

Good GFE but no BJ.It's puasa month, BJ is a no no.

Mabuk
09-14-07, 03:05
As far as I know there is GP exist. Bandar Perda? I don't see any action there. Care to share the correct info?
Lucky One and Wonderful Lady, don't know still operate or not.

Araya Slay
09-14-07, 05:54
Lucky One and Wonderful Lady, don't know still operate or not.Thanks bro for the info. I quite frequent visit Perda at least once a month. Go around but dont see any. The only happening place is the big entertainment place I dont remember the name but the combination of pub, lounge etc. It just situated behind the Maybank block or the same way to future Jaya jusco. Else, I just went to Summit for massage. Never try GP but paradise couple of times la.

Icarusmu
09-14-07, 06:31
It's GP, BP is petrol kiosk.Haha how careless I am sorry is GP not BP. My bad.

MadBoss
09-14-07, 08:32
It's puasa month, BJ is a no no.Don't swallow is OK :)

Stocking Fan
09-15-07, 03:38
View high wind, and not very well acquainted with local position, have for safety sake put cheonging in Penang on halt till better times.

Now reading instead;.)

Just read Mamasan from Malaysian author Khoo Kheng-Hor. Very realistic book on dancing girls and nightclub in KL as well as police officer both in Penang and KL. Good stuff for mat sallehs, as give insight in local things, is recognisable scene and he explains well the local slang. So can now better understand Penang forum lah kekeke

Can recommend

MadBoss
09-15-07, 06:23
View high wind, and not very well acquainted with local position, have for safety sake put cheonging in Penang on halt till better times.

Now reading instead;.)

Just read Mamasan from Malaysian author Khoo Kheng-Hor. Very realistic book on dancing girls and nightclub in KL as well as police officer both in Penang and KL. Good stuff for mat sallehs, as give insight in local things, is recognisable scene and he explains well the local slang. So can now better understand Penang forum lah kekeke

Can recommendWah! Long time no hear from you.

Yes it seems to be a good book.

I flipped through it at a book store.

Didn't buy it... cheapskate :)

But some how it portrays the ladies, whether GROs or SW as victims.

Do any bros in Penang feel that the 'ladies' we patronize are forced by an individual or organisation in prostituting themselves?

I feel that the 'ladies' are in this business because it's an easy way to make a big quick buck.

It's the economics rather than being forced by an organized entity.

Ps. In the papers about a week ago, a Singaporean was caught with a couple of pros. But was let off after the authorities took down his details.

Maybe this will give you some assurance that you'll be let off the hook as a 'mat salleh tourist'. kekeke.

Safe cheonging.

Bjguy
09-15-07, 07:15
Hi Bros,

Yesterday went to RED ROCK, to explore the 3rd floor spa.

Well, I would say, that is nice decor for this place.

Kinda feel rustic like old China.

Well go in & ask for 1hr massage. Then come, the ML.

Fist view, find kinda cute, slight short but can notice nice butt & good boobs. Need to test the water.

Once in the room, started with standard massage at the back.

Have some conversation with her commended she has good statistics.

Can notice she getting friendlier, so start roaming her butt. No rejection, good sign. Getting more bolder, starts to roam her waist.

Then ask, does she do other kinda of massage. She reply, no, not allowed.

Suddenly just hug her and do french kiss. Hmmm, sweet lips & tongue, she starts to melt. Proceed, unbutton her bra and sucks her be cup breast.

Same time the hand roam her butt & her puss.

The girl response by licking my ear lobes and nipples aswell.

Then the girl ask too stop. She mentioned, over there, cannot make love since next door room can hear the noise. Which is indeed, I still can hear having conversation next door. She worried, if make love, her moaning will be heard.

Then talk her in for a handjob. After handjob, she goes clean-up and give head massage and have conversation. Mentioned these girls 2 days of rest for every months. Notice her giving hints, she would like sight seeing aroun Penang. Hmmm need to plan for next steps.

BTW here is the review:

Name: Xiao Na
Breast: A+ to B.
Waist: abt 27inch.
GFE: 8/10
Overall body: 7.5/10
HJ: 6/10

Over damage: Massage (pay at counter) 55 + HJ (i give 50) since get more touches. Overall 105.

Mabuk
09-15-07, 13:22
Then talk her in for a handjob. After handjob, she goes clean-up and give head massage and have conversation. Mentioned these girls 2 days of rest for every months. Notice her giving hints, she would like sight seeing aroun Penang. Hmmm need to plan for next steps.

Be prepare she will ask you to buy this and that, at last will cost a bomb.

Lawrence Lau
09-16-07, 03:58
Be prepare she will ask you to buy this and that, at last will cost a bomb.This is good advice. Probably can just date her to make love. But did BJguy ask her what is the price?

Bjguy
09-16-07, 12:34
This is good advice. Probably can just date her to make love. But did BJguy ask her what is the price?Nope did not ask. Since I mentioned, need too plan also include MYR status has to be strong.

Defcon
09-16-07, 23:54
Hi Guys,

I am a new member and wondering if someone can let me know where Red Rock is. I tried searching previous threads but could not find any leads. Appreciate the help.

By the way, I went to a Thai massage joint in Simpang Empat (very close to the Tambun exit) recently and noticed that there were close circuit cameras (disguised as wall lamps) installed inside every room. It looks like a normal wall lamp to unsuspecting customers but on closer inspection you'the notice that there's a green LED turned on; I guess an indication that you are on live TV or being recorded. Not sure why the camera is neccessary but I am not going back there anymore no matter how good the place is.

Chalet
09-17-07, 02:54
Be prepare she will ask you to buy this and that, at last will cost a bomb.Hello,

I think you only need to say ' no' when necessary. Every China doll, I bring out, they will want this and that. Guess handbag, perfume, expensive watch, high heel, handphone, cloth, triumph underwear, soft toy, gold ring, pendant, etc. For me, why spend them this money. Better spend on martell. These part time machines are just for fun only. Just say 'no" to them unless you are willing to pay. Bring them to food, feed them until they cannot eat. Then proceed to hotel room, shot until bullet empty. Jacuzzi together. Then send them back to their flat. On the way, 'ta pau' some food for her and her room rate. Drop her downstair and pay them one rm100 note only. They sure ask for more. Just show them your empty wallets and say 'I call you again". They are man slaughter. Too dump to give me many $$$$

Joseph81
09-17-07, 08:29
Nope did not ask. Since I mentioned, need too plan also include MYR status has to be strong.Time must be bad, brothers here are now going for HC girls instead of KTV's ones. Or maybe too much of shark fin soup, now going for economy bee hoon for a change of taste.

Dr Sex
09-17-07, 09:23
Unless you got money and no where to spend. China doll is like that. I know many China girls last time too, as they study in college. They will treat you like ATM machine. Be smart because it is not worth to spend so much money on them except you really falling in love with them. Some are very nice which they don't ask u for money. 80% will ask you for $$$.

Joseph81
09-17-07, 09:27
Hi Guys,

I am a new member and wondering if someone can let me know where Red Rock is. I tried searching previous threads but could not find any leads. Appreciate the help.

By the way, I went to a Thai massage joint in Simpang Empat (very close to the Tambun exit) recently and noticed that there were close circuit cameras (disguised as wall lamps) installed inside every room. It looks like a normal wall lamp to unsuspecting customers but on closer inspection you'the notice that there's a green LED turned on; I guess an indication that you are on live TV or being recorded. Not sure why the camera is neccessary but I am not going back there anymore no matter how good the place is.Of course you wouldn't know as it's an old place with a new name, the place is formerly known as Agora Hotel.

I shall wait for ur VCD to release in Penang market.

Mother Hearth
09-17-07, 10:53
Hi,

Go tomorrow in Penang and wish to ask someone if they have number of models or place to go to meet them to share. I have some number in Kl if someone want to share.

Let me know,

Thanks

Joseph81
09-18-07, 02:04
Hi,

Go tomorrow in Penang and wish to ask someone if they have number of models or place to go to meet them to share. I have some number in Kl if someone want to share.

Let me know,

ThanksWell, Jimmy's place got raided, wouldn't know the number still valid or not. Sapphire and Kim pui raided and closed till now, what's left is Yeh Lai Siang, Deshang, Latin. That cost a bomb, according to friends that visited the place.
So really don't know how to help, unless u r into pubs.

Kenny2003
09-18-07, 04:05
Hi,

Let me know,

ThanksHow you term a model? By profession only, or any gals with the body & look of a model? No point giving you the wrong specs.

Etitcol
09-18-07, 11:04
Hi Guys,

By the way, I went to a Thai massage joint in Simpang Empat (very close to the Tambun exit) recently and noticed that there were close circuit cameras (disguised as wall lamps) installed inside every room. It looks like a normal wall lamp to unsuspecting customers but on closer inspection you'the notice that there's a green LED turned on; I guess an indication that you are on live TV or being recorded. Not sure why the camera is neccessary but I am not going back there anymore no matter how good the place is.This Red rock hotel is located at Macalister Road. If you come from anson road and turn into Macalister Road the hotel is on your left just few hundred meters from the turning and if you come from Komtar the Hotel is on your right hand side towards the end of Macalister Road. I tried once after reading the the lady around mid 20s didn't get any extra and didn't ask. But during the massage I think she was giving a hint by "accidently" touching my little bro. So good luck to all brothers here.

Xprivate
09-18-07, 13:28
Halo,

I am in Sunway Resort.

Can anyone share me number to call for some room service?

Thanks

Joseph81
09-18-07, 14:06
How you term a model? By profession only, or any gals with the body & look of a model? No point giving you the wrong specs.It's like going to Pink Lady hotel in Hatyai, the model section is normally high up the stage.

Defcon
09-18-07, 21:10
Bros Joseph & Etitcol,

Thanks for the guide on Red Rock. I will pay the place a visit soon.

I have been out of the Penang scene for about a year now but I used to be really active before that. Being a real kaki myself, I have been to places in Penang ranging from papaya farms to lower-grade RM30-50 per shot to the mid range RM100 per shot to massages and spas.

Personally I prefer places like Thye Wan, Savoy, Cathay etc because they are quick, easy, have convenient operating hours, and hassle-free. The other reason is that since my little bro needs his exercise a few times a month, the damage is still bearable.

Anyhow, if any of the brothers out there have any suggestions on the latest girls from the places above or other new places, I’d really appreciate the input. By the way, some of my previous favorites used to be numbers 7, 33 and 1 from Thye Wan, 1 from Waldroff, 78 and 00 from Savoy. I am not sure if they are still around and even if they are I think they are all turning to dinos now. I guess all the brothers know that this is about getting value for money via good service so any suggestions on the latest chicks I promise to give it a try.

I drove passed Gallant the other day and found that it is closed. Too bad since that place used to serve late nighters as it used to operate quite late.

MadBoss
09-18-07, 23:21
Halo,

I am in Sunway Resort.

Can anyone share me number to call for some room service?

ThanksIn Penang there is a Sunway Hotel Georgetown and a Sunway Hotel Seberang Jaya.

I don't think either are resorts.

In the Seberang Jaya Hotel there is a hanky panky HC where you could probably get the lady to 'service' in the room.

Joseph81
09-19-07, 06:15
Bros Joseph & Etitcol,

Thanks for the guide on Red Rock. I will pay the place a visit soon.

I have been out of the Penang scene for about a year now but I used to be really active before that. Being a real kaki myself, I have been to places in Penang ranging from papaya farms to lower-grade RM30-50 per shot to the mid range RM100 per shot to massages and spas.

Personally I prefer places like Thye Wan, Savoy, Cathay etc because they are quick, easy, have convenient operating hours, and hassle-free. The other reason is that since my little bro needs his exercise a few times a month, the damage is still bearable.

Anyhow, if any of the brothers out there have any suggestions on the latest girls from the places above or other new places, I’d really appreciate the input. By the way, some of my previous favorites used to be numbers 7, 33 and 1 from Thye Wan, 1 from Waldroff, 78 and 00 from Savoy. I am not sure if they are still around and even if they are I think they are all turning to dinos now. I guess all the brothers know that this is about getting value for money via good service so any suggestions on the latest chicks I promise to give it a try.

I drove passed Gallant the other day and found that it is closed. Too bad since that place used to serve late nighters as it used to operate quite late.Are you sure Gallant Hotel still around? It has changed to Regal Lodge, so far no brother has reported on the new Hotel, so high likely no kangtao.

Highly recommend No 77 from Tyewan since she was not on ur list, she's a lifetime experience, once you tried her, surely u can proudly live to tell.

Another relatively cheap joint u can visit is Ban Kim, which was formerly Cheers pub behind Odean Cinema, tip is RM30 while room + beer is affordable, mind u the quality of girls there may be slightly below average..

Lawrence Lau
09-19-07, 12:36
Hi Bros,

Well, I would say, that is nice decor for this place.

Kinda feel rustic like old China.

Well go in & ask for 1hr massage. Then come, the ML.

Fist view, find kinda cute, slight short but can notice nice butt & good boobs. Need to test the water.

Once in the room, started with standard massage at the back.

Have some conversation with her commended she has good statistics.

Can notice she getting friendlier, so start roaming her butt. No rejection, good sign. Getting more bolder, starts to roam her waist.

Then ask, does she do other kinda of massage. She reply, no, not allowed.

Suddenly just hug her and do french kiss. Hmmm, sweet lips & tongue, she starts to melt. Proceed, unbutton her bra and sucks her be cup breast.

Same time the hand roam her butt & her puss.

The girl response by licking my ear lobes and nipples aswell.

Then the girl ask too stop. She mentioned, over there, cannot make love since next door room can hear the noise. Which is indeed, I still can hear having conversation next door. She worried, if make love, her moaning will be heard.

BTW here is the review:

Name: Xiao Na
Waist: abt 27inch.
Overall body: 7.5/10

Over damage: Massage (pay at counter) 55 + HJ (i give 50) since get more touches. Overall 105.Would like to have a visit there. Other then this gal, still have other intro? Able to have this service one.

MadBoss
09-20-07, 05:44
I drove passed Gallant the other day and found that it is closed. Too bad since that place used to serve late nighters as it used to operate quite late.I think what you meant is, Sakura is closed.

Gallant has reopened as Regal Lodge.

Have not heard of any opportunities there.

Joseph81
09-20-07, 10:03
Would like to have a visit there. Other then this gal, still have other intro? Able to have this service one.Why don't you spend some money to try out then recommend to us.

Dr Sex
09-21-07, 09:14
Yes. Go and try then report back to us. Anyone please report back more about Red Rock. I have no time this week. So if anyone go there and try out please report back to us. Might pay a visit when I'm free. I only free on weekdays because I working shift and sometime need to work OT.

Dr Sex
09-21-07, 10:00
Anyone with FL contacts number? I get to know one FL from IRC. She is fat. 38-30-38. If anyone would like to get her number. Please feel free to pm me. Let's share.

Defcon
09-21-07, 19:11
Highly recommend No 77 from Tyewan since she was not on ur list, she's a lifetime experience, once you tried her, surely u can proudly live to tell.

Another relatively cheap joint u can visit is Ban Kim, which was formerly Cheers pub behind Odean Cinema, tip is RM30 while room + beer is affordable, mind u the quality of girls there may be slightly below average..Ohhh... How can I forget the ass-licking hacks-blowing big-tittee 77? You are right. She's a mind blower.

Thanks for the tip on Ban Kim. There aint no place a *****-monger wouldn't go to check on leads.

Went out to get some food at 6am the other day and happened to pass through Campbell Street. I was suprised to see 4 or 5 FLs still active even at that hour and it was not even the weekend. Business must have been good.

Stopped to make sure that they weren't ladies men and true enough they turned out to be ladies. Asked one young FL how much for a shot and she said 60 plus 10 for room. She introduced herself as adik and she looked like she is 16 or something but she told me she was 21 when I asked.

As I wasn't in the mood I didn't go for it. I am pretty sure the price can be negotiated down at that hour. Anyhow, next time if my bald brother downstairs had a sudden urge at that weird hour, I know where to go.

Joseph81
09-21-07, 23:49
Anyone with FL contacts number? I get to know one FL from IRC. She is fat. 38-30-38. If anyone would like to get her number. Please feel free to pm me. Let's share.I don't want to exchange with you as yours is FAT.

Lulu Toti
09-23-07, 15:51
I don't want to exchange with you as yours is FAT.Does anyone have contact to exchange?

I have 2 FL to exchange. NL.

Thin, not fat, with the name of JoJo and Ima.

Snoop Doggie
09-24-07, 04:48
I don't want to exchange with you as yours is FAT.

hahah well at least Dr Sex gave a full and frank disclosure.....

Joseph81
09-24-07, 06:22
Does anyone have contact to exchange?

Thin, not fat, with the name of JoJo and Ima.You've never subscribe to ISG, how to share?

Acerboy
09-24-07, 09:04
Member 30,

Bro looks like we miss each other by a week in Sabah. Have a good time and hope we can meet up in penang. My Bangkok trip was fun.

Guys,

Will be in penang soon. Any contacts for FL or call in service. My old contacts all out of service, some given by member 30. Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Acerboy
09-24-07, 09:33
Does anyone have contact to exchange?

Thin, not fat, with the name of JoJo and Ima.Bro,

You have no PM. How to exchange? KL ones ok?

Araya Slay
09-24-07, 09:42
I think what you meant is, Sakura is closed.

Gallant has reopened as Regal Lodge.

Have not heard of any opportunities there.Right. There's no action there as I always stay there when travel to Penang. How is Paradise (Harmony) in fasting month? Still got action from those hot NLs? Any bro know action place in Tg Bungah area?

Joseph81
09-24-07, 10:43
hahah well at least Dr Sex gave a full and frank disclosure.....To fuck a fat FL is like doing a charity work.

Dr Sex
09-24-07, 13:23
I just share with you guys. If you like to share, you can share with me too. If I got more I will share out next time.

Joseph81
09-24-07, 13:42
I just share with you guys. If you like to share, you can share with me too. If I got more I will share out next time.I thought you are the exchange type, never cross my mind you are the sharing type.

MadBoss
09-24-07, 23:32
Anyone with FL contacts number? I get to know one FL from IRC. She is fat. 38-30-38. If anyone would like to get her number. Please feel free to pm me. Let's share.
I thought you are the exchange type, never cross my mind you are the sharing type. I don't know whether this is really 'sharing'.

There is this FL who is giving PM to almost everyone at other forum with the same body dimensions.

I'm actually I’m actually free lance doing some sex work on my self. Now hunting for customer on irc.

I charge RM 288. 00 (including room rates and condom).

Duration 2 hours. Including sex and blowjob. In two hours no limit shot, which means you can fuck as many times as you can.

The hotel is situsted at Tj. Tokong (Hong Kong hotel). The nicest budget hotel in pg. But one thing I must be honest ok.

I’m a bit plump ok. I dun wanna lie you guys, 163 cm. 60plus kg. And 38D 30 38.

My look ok. You gonna love my blow job ok. I’ll make you cum in my mouth.

I’m for real. No joke ok. Only serious deal. Avalaible from now,

I’m damn juicy wan. You gonna like it loh. ,

Call my hp. 017xxxxxxx. Thanksl

One more thing. I dun send pic nor mms. Because I dun want it being circulated.

A free lance in pg! Read this

My bad if it is a totally different FAT girl :)

Member 30
09-25-07, 04:13
..... My old contacts all out of service, some given by member 30. Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Ops, all expired already. Paiseh man :o . ...will try to get some new ones for you.

Jose Mourinho
09-25-07, 11:33
Wend to Gurney Spa twice tried Francis and Michelle. Francis is still my prefer even abit Dino.

Here are the reports:-

Name: Francis
Breast: A
Waist: slim
Look: 3.5/10
Overall body: 7/10
HJ: 8/10
BBJ: never try
Damage: RM150(Mssg) + RM50 (HJ)

Name: Michelle
Breast: n/a
Waist: slim
GFE: 5/10
Look: 5/10
Overall body: 6/10
HJ: Not provide
BBJ: HJ also not allow, what do you expect...
Damage: RM150(Mssg) => the one ready to pay RM50 note, have to put back into my wallet

Will try more but need some recommendation.

Jose Mourinho
09-25-07, 11:45
Tried Anna service last week and here's the report.

Name: Anna, claimed to be in service just few months
Waist: 28inch.
GFE: 7/10
BBJ: 6/10
Kissing: 6/10

But one thing is that she's smoking and the smell when kissing.

Should I try Hotel Continental Connie, Lisa or Mable if I like good massage, good HJ and not too bad looking.

If going to Hotel Malaysia, EVA, GiGi or Cat will be prefer? Just asking for some advise.

Dirty Bug
09-25-07, 18:00
[QUOTE=Bjguy]Hi Bros,

I went to try Red Rock yesterday with a friend. Pure clean joint and no FJ allowed. Even I had try with bro Bjguy advice but without HJ. Well, what I did extra was autoroaming and forgot to give tips. argh!!

Nationality: China
Number: 2
boob: 2/10
damage: 55 for 1 hour body msg.
Tips: never give.

==============================================

Greetings,

It appears that you inadvertently forgot to correctly place the quote tags in this report. Usually I can fix this sort of thing before it's displayed, but I don't have a clue as to how you intended this report to appear.

The quote tags are simple to use, all you have to do is look for them in the text. Anything that you want to appear in quotes must start with "[quote]" and end with "[/quote ]". Please note the "/" forward slash in the last tag. It's that simple.

In addition, you can preview your report before it's posted, so it's easy to check if you got it right before it's displayed in The Forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jose Mourinho
09-26-07, 04:16
Just confirm that Cheryl from Waterfall is no longer working there. Anyone know where she is?

Indian Bear
09-26-07, 08:35
Just a small query to the seasoned members on the board from a small fry who is slowly learning the ropes

Am reading reports and saving up slowly to go for my first adventure in png. Senior members on the board have been a great help in sharing their expereince and giving their opinion, members like madboss, joseph81 and dr. Sex. You guys have been there and done that.

This one goes out esp to Dr. Sex but input from other experienced members are also welcome

How do you get to find FL on irc? Which channels do you chat on? Would have been easier to pm Dr. Sex but as I am a student who is working part time, no credit card YET. Hopefully can get soon, and make life easier and not waste forum space

Thanks for showing the way.

Bjguy
09-26-07, 11:29
Just confirm that Cheryl from Waterfall is no longer working there. Anyone know where she is?Bad news, wht a waste to hear she left.

Kinda like her style, chatty & frenly.

Anyway, the last time tasted her service, she really has a pair of big C cup breast.
Some more firm & tight.

Bros, out there, if know her whereabout please post her location.

Dr Sex
09-26-07, 16:11
Tried Anna service last week and here's the report.

Name: Anna, claimed to be in service just few months
Waist: 28inch.
BBJ: 6/10
Kissing: 6/10

But one thing is that she's smoking and the smell when kissing.

Should I try Hotel Continental Connie, Lisa or Mable if I like good massage, good HJ and not too bad looking.

If going to Hotel Malaysia, EVA, GiGi or Cat will be prefer? Just asking for some advise.

Anna was the looker. I don't think there is anyone look better than her. Is there? Me not pro so I not sure but I don't think so.

Etitcol
09-26-07, 18:27
I don't know whether this is really 'sharing'.

There is this FL who is giving PM to almost everyone at other forum with the same body dimensions.

My bad if it is a totally different FAT girl :)This oralgal I can say is definitely real, I used to irc before and to be honest I met her before togather with my irc frens. She is honest about her looks. So if any brother can accept the "weight" can try her. Personally I have no interest to try her.

MadBoss
09-26-07, 22:53
This oralgal I can say is definitely real, I used to irc before and to be honest I met her before togather with my irc frens. She is honest about her looks. So if any brother can accept the "weight" can try her. Personally I have no interest to try her.I don't doubt the authenticity of the Oralgal contact.

I'm sure she's real.

But as I know, every cheongster in Penang who has a PC and internet connection already has her contact. :)

And I think you've just proven that with your above statement.

Sharing?

MadBoss
09-26-07, 23:26
Haven't been there in a while.

So yesterday afernoon when I was driving by, lo and behold a parking space right in front. Took it as a sign from above.

There's a sort of a promo now $150 for a two hour session. One and a half hour massage and the other half hour for the sauna and bath.

My masseuse name was Catherine. She wore glasses, pleasant looking. Can converse in mandarin, hokkien and english.

The massage was excellent and from previous experience I can say they are all trained the same way. I can say that they all massage with the same technique. With maybe the exception of Francis.

I'd like to ask you bros who frequent this spot.

How to auto roam?

During the session you are wrapped up like a mummy.

For example if she's massaging your right leg, that will be the only body part that is not covered with a towel.

Even when you are on your back, she'll fold your hands on your chest like Tutankhamen. And even blindfolds you with a small hand towel.

Overall experience very enjoyable.

No HJ.

One more thing, the MLs after the massage will tell you : Here's your towel for your bath, the sauna is ready. - And she'll immediately leave the room.

No chance for me to tip her.

Joseph81
09-27-07, 06:38
I don't doubt the authenticity of the Oralgal contact.

I'm sure she's real.Of course she's real, to fuck a pork chop for free, many brothers are quite reluctant to do so, let alone has to pay such high price for her.

Dr Sex
09-27-07, 11:28
This afternoon I met a girl in irc. We agree on a deal and to meet up for some action. She was college girl. Nothing much to cheer about. She is not fat but got tummy. She is not looker either. Service was below average. She need more professional training. :P

Tamelio
09-27-07, 12:07
Brother,
thanks for sharing your experiences.
as far as i know, most of the ML in Gurney do not provide HJ services except a few "old" hands. The most popular one is Francisca, sabahan, her HJ is great and her BBBJ / CIM is even better !
she charge RM50 for HJ and RM100 for CIM, payable inside the room.

hope the above helps

Haven't been there in a while.

So yesterday afernoon when I was driving by, lo and behold a parking space right in front. Took it as a sign from above.

There's a sort of a promo now $150 for a two hour session. One and a half hour massage and the other half hour for the sauna and bath.

My masseuse name was Catherine. She wore glasses, pleasant looking. Can converse in mandarin, hokkien and english.

The massage was excellent and from previous experience I can say they are all trained the same way. I can say that they all massage with the same technique. With maybe the exception of Francis.

I'd like to ask you bros who frequent this spot.

How to auto roam?

During the session you are wrapped up like a mummy.

For example if she's massaging your right leg, that will be the only body part that is not covered with a towel.

Even when you are on your back, she'll fold your hands on your chest like Tutankhamen. And even blindfolds you with a small hand towel.

Overall experience very enjoyable.

No HJ.

One more thing, the MLs after the massage will tell you : Here's your towel for your bath, the sauna is ready. - And she'll immediately leave the room.

No chance for me to tip her.

HeavyDuty
09-27-07, 12:14
This afternoon I met a girl in irc. We agree on a deal and to meet up for some action. She was college girl. Nothing much to cheer about. She is not fat but got tummy. She is not looker either. Service was below average. She need more professional training. :PBro, I got to know of that there are some of the FLs in IRCs are actually con artist. Just watch your back and don't let them ripe you off.

Joseph81
09-28-07, 00:30
Bro, I got to know of that there are some of the FLs in IRCs are actually con artist. Just watch your back and don't let them ripe you off.I can confirm that, Dr Sex already been ripped off.

Acerboy
09-28-07, 04:06
What a night in Penang. After all the customers visits, checked into hotel. Had a great Japanese dinner. Than had to follow up with sms from member 30. Mr.J said he could fix a PRC or Russian for a 3 some. Wow Russian! Never tried lo but told him I don't want LT, just ST. Member 30 always comes through for me in Penang. Always able to help a fellow bro. Thanks mate.:)

Picked up gf from airport. Had some real CKT before checking into the hotel. Called Mr.J once we reached the hotel. 25mins later in came a PRC girl. Important question, are you willing to play with gf. Yes. Ok done deal. Paid the guy who was waiting outside the door and got into action. Didn't check on the Russian, maybe if I rejected the PRC, they would have send the Russian.

This PRC has a good body, tits were ok, she kept saying your gf has better breast.True. Anyway had to coach a little on what to do. And she was a quick learner. Boy nothing like seeing two girl at each other. Fuck gf first, than PRC. Made the PRC lick my girl while i fuck her. That is always a good thing to see. A few photos here and there.PRC was like your gf not jealous ka. No. After PRC left, had another round with gf and i guess we may woken up the hotel guest next door. Overall a good trip.

Thanks member 30 and more photos will be on your way.

BTW I did check out Gurney spa. very clean, no chance to be naughty cos they do cover you up well. But had a good massage and pleasant place.

MadBoss
09-28-07, 09:01
Hi Bros,

I went to try Red Rock yesterday with a friend. Pure clean joint and no FJ allowed. Even I had try with bro Bjguy advice but without HJ. Well, what I did extra was autoroaming and forgot to give tips. argh!!

Nationality: China
Number: 2
boob: 2/10
damage: 55 for 1 hour body msg.
Tips: never give.I got HJ from number 2 before.

Paid $20 even with autoroaming.

If you go again, join the membership. No need to give IC.

It's only $5 and you get 10% discount immediately.

Do the maths. You paid $55 for the massage add $5 membership = total $60.

Less 10% discount that means you pay only $54 for massage and also get
1 year's membership.

You would have saved $1 the first time and 10% for your subsequent visits.

MadBoss
09-28-07, 09:17
Just a small query to the seasoned members on the board from a small fry who is slowly learning the ropes

Am reading reports and saving up slowly to go for my first adventure in png. Senior members on the board have been a great help in sharing their expereince and giving their opinion, members like madboss, joseph81 and dr. Sex. You guys have been there and done that.

This one goes out esp to Dr. Sex but input from other experienced members are also welcome

How do you get to find FL on irc? Which channels do you chat on? Would have been easier to pm Dr. Sex but as I am a student who is working part time, no credit card YET. Hopefully can get soon, and make life easier and not waste forum space

Thanks for showing the way.

You might notice that in IRC no matter what topic it is, movies, hobbies, music, sports etc, the main subject will turn to SEX.

It is a fishing game. Don't know if a young man like you will have the patience.

Learn to take hints and to give hints.

Don't be shy but don't scare them away.

Look for people who have high expenses but no or low income eg: students.
You might get lucky and find a FL has put herself on the table.

But you won't know what kind of girl you are going to get.

You might not even be chatting to a girl. :)

Horny Randy
09-28-07, 14:20
[QUOTE=Indian Bear]How do you get to find FL on irc? Which channels do you chat on? QUOTE]You can check out to #penang at dalnet. But be wary of the con artists, guys pretending to be girls and other criminals who hang out online.

But IMHO, those without steady income should never "cheong".

Horny Randy
09-28-07, 14:30
Bro, I got to know of that there are some of the FLs in IRCs are actually con artist. Just watch your back and don't let them ripe you off.Yeah, at least a couple of guys here had their valuables stolen by a Sungai Petani girl on hangs out on IRC.

I've given up on IRC a long time ago. Even if you are lucky enough to find a real FL, she is likely to be a dinosaur, not a slim and pretty babe :P

Dr Sex
09-28-07, 18:25
Be smart. Don't let them get out of your eyes-sight. I had 10 years of experience meeting irc gals n have fun. Most of them are free. Cross your finger and pray for luck.

MadBoss
09-28-07, 22:58
You can check out to #penang at dalnet. But be wary of the con artists, guys pretending to be girls and other criminals who hang out online.

But IMHO, those without steady income should never "cheong".Yup, Indian Bear student and part time worker, cheonging can be an expensive habit.

But shouldn't expect you to masteurbate only afterwards get a crooked dick :)

At your stage you should get a GF and only once a while treat yourself with P4P.

Also a lot of girls looking for BF on IRC.

Member 30
09-29-07, 02:47
What a night in Penang. After all the customers visits, checked into hotel. Had a great Japanese dinner. Than had to follow up with sms from member 30. Mr.J said he could fix a PRC or Russian for a 3 some. Wow Russian! Never tried lo but told him I don't want LT, just ST. Member 30 always comes through for me in Penang. Always able to help a fellow bro. Thanks mate.:)

Bro,

Don't mentioned. Just try to live up to the sharing spirit... :D

Anyway, good to hear that J managed to deliver coz he was mentioning may not be able to get one for 3some when I spoke to him b4 handing you his contact. So, he really worked hard for you, bro. ;)

Ken Calvin
09-29-07, 10:52
Hi guys, I'm new over here.

I've know in Hotel Malaysia, theres PRC availabe in hotel rooms (not massage) but need to go through an agent. Rate btwn 180 - 200 and all are nice.

They do not open for unknown customer. Only thru customer that they know then only they will deal with you.

Anyone interested?

Dr Sex
09-29-07, 17:25
3some? It has been a long time I never do 3some (2 girls 1 guy). Hard to find one-night stand girls who into 3some.

Lawrence Lau
09-30-07, 08:20
2 days ago, my KL friend come to penang visit, ask me recommend some place, I never come out to "cheong" before, just get know from here red rock have action.

When there about midnite already, the message center was close, went to receiption asking for action. They pass me a phone, talk to an indian. Asking which hotel I stay and which room.

After 15min, a guy bring 2 gal to our room, 1 is dino, another are slim body and cute. Both are from Thailand

Look: 9/10, preety( white skin, look like chinese)
Height: less then 160cm
Name : Koi
Boobs : 6/10
Pussy: loose
Damage: RM180

This is the 1st time I come out to play, so far not much comment, RM180 for me is just buy an experience. If asking me fun or not. No

Not much feeling with that chick, may be communicated problem, she only speak bit english. Does not have gal friend feeling at all.

Service is so so, come in to the room, she rush to wash room take out cloth and quite shy. After that she went to bath, I request bath together, at first she said no, but at the end she said ok.

BJ and HJ also so so. When come to fuck, the pussy are loose, according to her, she has a child before, no wonder so loose.

May be will introduce friend, since I manage to save that OKT contact. But for me, may be is my 1st time and the last time come out to cheong, oops. And I loose my 1st time that nite.

Indian Bear
09-30-07, 10:11
Sifu's (bow three times)

Thank you for giving your opinion on my small fry query. True I might be a part timer, but the mulah I earn during my part time is quite good one, not like other part timers. Mine got basic salary and performance bonus based on the number of customers I get per month. So quite good

And since my work involve being online, perfect chance for me to check out irc. That's why I ask

Sifu madboss, got GF, but she damm boring one. Took me 3 months before I can kiss her, get into bed with her aanother 3 months. Once in bed, this can not do, that cannot do. Aiyoh. Liek screwing a log. What is a guy to do to fufill his fantasies even simple thing like BBJ cannot do. That's why I want to look outside

Thanks again, now must find some balls and go try for the 1st time. Have to start somewhere.

Tamelio
09-30-07, 15:59
today my nect and shoulder ache like hell after many hours on the computer.......so went to Continental to get some good massage, intended to have connie but when i was there, the mamasan persuaded me to try a new hand, so being a nice guy, accepted. Not surprising , came a MILF, quite friendly, told her that I want her to concentrate on neck and shoulder, she went on to give a really great massage, all those ache and tight muscle were loosen ....then came the finale, she said her jua gen is good, so she started by sitting in between my legs and really give a slow and sensual jua gen session, very good indeed, after about 5 minutes, with me asking, she move over my side, open up her bra and let me autoroam, as she stroked and give out some sexy moaning, she is good, one of the best HJ i experienced !

name : Yuki - MILF
face : 4/10
body : 5/10
boobs : small , 6/10
massage : 8/10
Hj : 9/10
overall : 8/10

get try her again next time ....

Dirty Bug
09-30-07, 16:31
I got HJ from number 2 before.

Paid $20 even with autoroaming.

If you go again, join the membership. No need to give IC.

It's only $5 and you get 10% discount immediately.

Do the maths. You paid $55 for the massage add $5 membership = total $60.

Less 10% discount that means you pay only $54 for massage and also get
1 year's membership.

You would have saved $1 the first time and 10% for your subsequent visits.MadBoss Bro, u very lucky guy. I went to the same place again and this time go for number 16, look better than 2 with autoroaming allowed but still witohout HJ. What I was told by them was, this place fill with 20+ PRC and they just live @ opposite rented place. I believe we can pick them up after their work.

MadBoss
09-30-07, 23:02
MadBoss Bro, u very lucky guy. I went to the same place again and this time go for number 16, look better than 2 with autoroaming allowed but still witohout HJ. What I was told by them was, this place fill with 20+ PRC and they just live @ opposite rented place. I believe we can pick them up after their work.Yes you can tapau some of them after work hours. But more likely on their day off.

Twice during session there, the ML receive calls on her handset to which I heard her reply "Cannot I working now"

I don't think it's her husband from China :)

Keep in mind to tapau this kind of PRC most likely involve some shopping thus the expense can be quite high.

Common trick is "Oh cannot pick me up at my apartment or workplace , afterwards someone will see. I meet you at shopping complex"

Could be worth it, if they're good looking, but they're not.

MadBoss
09-30-07, 23:27
I quite often go to Chili's at G Hotel.

And I have seen two of their Pinoy waitresses go out shopping at the plaza with their customers. But mat salleh not local customers.

I think they're customers as I've seen one of the fat asses having tacos and drinks there. Real old dude. So doubt if he is BF.

Anybody think got kangtao there?

Joseph81
10-01-07, 02:20
MadBoss Bro, u very lucky guy. I went to the same place again and this time go for number 16, look better than 2 with autoroaming allowed but still witohout HJ. What I was told by them was, this place fill with 20+ PRC and they just live @ opposite rented place. I believe we can pick them up after their work.Luck has nothing to do with it, Madboss has been cheonging for ages, he can made an 80 yr old virgin squirt.

Dr Sex
10-01-07, 05:56
Brother MadBoss was one hell of a guy. He is da man! Sifu! :D

Acerboy
10-01-07, 06:28
3some? It has been a long time I never do 3some (2 girls 1 guy). Hard to find one-night stand girls who into 3some.The home delivery service guys can arrange it for you. I'm sure Mr.J can.If you are in KL and need this, I can pass you contact of Mr.M. He has made arrangements like this for my friends before and ISG members.

Joseph81
10-01-07, 07:02
The home delivery service guys can arrange it for you. I'm sure Mr.J can.If you are in KL and need this, I can pass you contact of Mr.M. He has made arrangements like this for my friends before and ISG members.Please read his post carefully; "Hard to find one-night stand girls who into 3some", he wants to score instead of pay.

Joseph81
10-01-07, 08:19
Sifu's (bow three times)

Thank you for giving your opinion on my small fry query. True I might be a part timer, but the mulah I earn during my part time is quite good one, not like other part timers. Mine got basic salary and performance bonus based on the number of customers I get per month. So quite good

And since my work involve being online, perfect chance for me to check out irc. That's why I ask

Sifu madboss, got GF, but she damm boring one. Took me 3 months before I can kiss her, get into bed with her aanother 3 months. Once in bed, this can not do, that cannot do. Aiyoh. Liek screwing a log. What is a guy to do to fufill his fantasies even simple thing like BBJ cannot do. That's why I want to look outside

Thanks again, now must find some balls and go try for the 1st time. Have to start somewhere.Yo, if you have tasted the wild rose, I believe it'd become more monotonous for ur normal sex life, may spell the end the end for your relationship

MadBoss
10-01-07, 09:45
Luck has nothing to do with it, Madboss has been cheonging for ages, he can made an 80 yr old virgin squirt.I'm not that old laaa :)

Just started cheonging at an early age.

Last time also GF this cannot touch that cannot do. Also I was damn scared that she get pregnant.

So look for pro lor.

BTW please don't recommend any 80 yr old virgins to me.

Only those under 25 will do. :D

MadBoss
10-01-07, 09:55

Thanks again, now must find some balls and go try for the 1st time. Have to start somewhere.Just one thing about GF, it's not about what you can get her to do to you.

But how you service HER.

Make her go wild with your performance then watch and see, she'll be willing to try anything for you.

It's the total opposite with the pros where we don't really care whether they enjoy it and climax.

Worse still since sometimes we can't tell if they're faking it. And most likely they are.

MadBoss
10-01-07, 11:14
And I loose my 1st time that nite.Sorry I don't understand this part.

Are you saying you lost your virginity?

Lengman
10-01-07, 11:44
Brother MadBoss was one hell of a guy. He is da man! Sifu! :D
Plus he is handsome and has a moustache like a Hong Kong Star and speaks impeccable english. :D:D

Joseph81
10-01-07, 12:42
Plus he is handsome and has a moustache like a Hong Kong Star and speaks impeccable english. :D:DHey, you are very wrong, that's the gay moustache and not Hong Kong movies star one, please get your facts right.

MadBoss
10-01-07, 20:59
Hey leave my moustache out of this :D

Dr Sex
10-02-07, 03:51
Everyone seem to put him up up in the sky. :D :D

Vibrations
10-02-07, 10:28
Hi there mates. I'll be in Penang this month and ALONE ie. No colleagues with me. Use to bang her whenever we go for outstation trips. But this time around will be here all alone. Good and bad! Anywhere can pick up gals? Or nice places to bang?

Cheers mates

MadBoss
10-02-07, 23:22
There is new MP Oriental Reflexology (about a month old) at Jalan Tengah Bayan Baru.

Same row as Victoria Station, further down.

Looks like PRC.

Never tried because :

- My in-laws live near there.
- My car is easily recognisable
- I do business with a bank, car tyre shop and a mini market stationery shop there.

But if one of you guys have tried and can confirm there's hanky panky ongoings there, I'll find a way in :D

Araya Slay
10-03-07, 02:08
Hi there mates. I'll be in Penang this month and ALONE ie. No colleagues with me. Use to bang her whenever we go for outstation trips. But this time around will be here all alone. Good and bad! Anywhere can pick up gals? Or nice places to bang?

Cheers matesBanging colleague? Score. Dude just check out all Penang FR. U will find your way. As for ST in Penang, lot lot of places to check out both island and mainland. Sure penang bro will assist you better.

Happy hunting

Joseph81
10-03-07, 04:58
There is new MP Oriental Reflexology (about a month old) at Jalan Tengah Bayan Baru.

Same row as Victoria station, further down.

Looks like PRC.

Never tried because :

- My in-laws live near there.
- My car is easily recognisable
- I do business with a bank, car tyre shop and a mini market stationery shop there.

But if one of you guys have tried and can confirm there's hanky panky ongoings there, I'll find a way in :DFoot Reflexology how to get kangtao? Working with ur foot then suddenly touch your cock? Friend, that's a long travel

Dr Sex
10-03-07, 08:02
Some Foot Reflexology got provide body massage too lah bro! I know some put infront Foot Reflexology but inside they provide body massage loh~

Anyone can confirm it? Tomorrow is my birthday again. Looking for some action. Maybe I date the college girl I meet last week again and fuck thru the night. :D

Joseph81
10-03-07, 10:16
Tomorrow is my birthday again. Looking for some action. Maybe I date the college girl I meet last week again and fuck thru the night. :DUnless you intend to post FR, we actually not interested with your personal activities

MadBoss
10-03-07, 10:18
I don't think in my post got mention foot at all.

MP Oriental reflexology.

Reflexology body also got what.

Look at all those places in Prangin Mall. All have cubicle type rooms.

But Prangin Mall no 'action'

Dr Sex
10-03-07, 18:05
RED ROCK no action man. So damn boring. I take 2 hours massage and cannot this and cannot that.

After RED ROCK, I went to NCP. Get to know the girl Ai Ai. Cute girl with small boobs but friendly. The time I went there not much people but after that lots of people coming. Many asking for her. She still new, just few days arrive from China.

Name: Ai Ai
FJ: 7/10 (still very tight or mine too big :D and she need more practice to be a pro)

If anyone want to go NCP, please go on afternoon as night time the girl need to rush one room to one room. According to Ai Ai, only got about less than 20 people working while last time got about 40+ people working.

Anyone visit NCP lately? Got any good introduce?

Pro Hunter
10-03-07, 22:54
Wow, dont know they have business in the afternoon. What time normally they start?

RED ROCK no action man. So damn boring. I take 2 hours massage and cannot this and cannot that.

After RED ROCK, I went to NCP. Get to know the girl Ai Ai. Cute girl with small boobs but friendly. The time I went there not much people but after that lots of people coming. Many asking for her. She still new, just few days arrive from China.

FJ: 7/10 (still very tight or mine too big :D and she need more practice to be a pro)

If anyone want to go NCP, please go on afternoon as night time the girl need to rush one room to one room. According to Ai Ai, only got about less than 20 people working while last time got about 40+ people working.

Joseph81
10-04-07, 07:14
Wow, dont know they have business in the afternoon. What time normally they start?The place used to operate in the afternoon even from the NL days, normally starts at 3pm (girls normally come a bit later) and ends at 6pm, 2nd half starts at 8.30pm to 12pm, but I was told there is no more half time, now it's full swing.

MadBoss
10-04-07, 09:53
Wow, dont know they have business in the afternoon. What time normally they start?Donno what time they start.

But the earliest I've been there was around 5pm.

Already got around a dozen girls.

Jacob Chan
10-04-07, 10:45
Hi bro Dr Sex,

NCP? Where is it pls?

Thanks

Snoop Doggie
10-05-07, 04:45
Hi bro Dr Sex,

NCP? Where is it pls?

Thanks

Bro, please do some research. The beauty of "forums" is that any user, even newbies may search for information. U can either read the postings backwards or use the "search" function by typing NCP in the search collumn.

Forbidden Thai
10-05-07, 05:27
Hi bro Dr Sex,

NCP? Where is it pls?

ThanksNCP stands for "Now you can't pu"

Hahahahhaha

MadBoss
10-05-07, 08:38
Ha Ha pity the fella la. :D

NCP.
New City Pub.
Anson road.

If you're from Penang this really isn't a 'secret' place.
Maybe just confused by the NCP abbreviation.

Dr Sex
10-05-07, 09:32
The girl told me now they start at 3pm to 2am. Cheer! Where is NCP? Try to look backward for guidance. It actually located along Anson Road.

Lengman
10-05-07, 12:22
Bro, please do some research. The beauty of "forums" is that any user, even newbies may search for information. U can either read the postings backwards or use the "search" function by typing NCP in the search collumn.

Hehehe...snoop doggie bro. Get your border pass done quick. End of month after Raya. Danok trip coming.....:D:D

God Slayerc
10-05-07, 23:28
I'm new here. Care to tell in detail for the damage in ncp nowsday? Such as beer price, action fj, BJ and etc, cubicle or room. Any recomendation else than ai ai? As I wonder what the price for ai ai? Beside. How much for the tips?

Jacob Chan
10-06-07, 08:05
Thks Madboss for the info,

Now I see city pub huh, been there once. Anyway gals there are ok but the place. Yuuaakk. Haha. Can't really enjoy the FJ.

Ha Ha pity the fella la. :D

NCP.
New City Pub.
Anson road.

If you're from Penang this really isn't a 'secret' place.
Maybe just confused by the NCP abbreviation.

MadBoss
10-06-07, 23:21
Thks Madboss for the info,

Now I see city pub huh, been there once. Anyway gals there are ok but the place. Yuuaakk. Haha. Can't really enjoy the FJ.NCP is ok if you like :

-Getting groped by the girl within 2 minutes of introduction.

-Talking about FJ and the payment before you've even had half your drink.

-Paying high price for FJ (IMHO) $150.

-Standing outside the room door while your buddy gets f*cked inside. (I've always gone alone. Used to wonder, why are those guys standing outside?)

-Sitting in a most likely dirty space. Some girls spit during BJ and if you go there late at night, there's probably a lot of saliva on the floor. (donno if this still happens but I've seen it)

-F*cking in a dark and and cramped cubicle that is smaller than your own office, some only slightly bigger than the back seat of your car.

-All the girls run out the back door when MIB comes in the front door. Hopefully you don't have your pants down. This place gets raided as often as a rat visits a trash can. But later is always business as usual, sometimes the very next day. (unlike poor Zhuhai)

I remember someone telling me once during a raid, the boss wouldn't let MIB take away his customers without them settling their drinks bill first. Owner already develope thick skin.

So if you like all of the above, NCP is the place for you.

Anyway some of the girls are gorgeous.

Demon Evil
10-08-07, 04:39
Hi,

Will travel to Penang end of this week.

Did any one know current price rate for Waldof and Cathay?

Any recomendation?

Thanks.

Joseph81
10-08-07, 05:34
Can consider it as Cathay, Tyewn, etc minus the bed + bathroom facilities.

MadBoss
10-08-07, 06:30
Hi,

Will travel to Penang end of this week.

Did any one know current price rate for Waldof and Cathay?

Any recomendation?

Thanks.Rm100 per half hour.

MadBoss
10-08-07, 06:35
Can consider it as Cathay, Tyewn, etc minus the bed + bathroom facilities.Service wise I prefer HCs to NCP.

But NCP girls are much higher quality.

Apples and Oranges.

Young Hunter
10-08-07, 16:21
I am really curious on ThyeWan's quality.

Any big bros can share the info?

Age range?

Quality (in terms of look and body) ?

Services?

Joseph81
10-09-07, 00:00
Service wise I prefer HCs to NCP.

But NCP girls are much higher quality.

Apples and Oranges.Just get a poster of whoever you like and paste it on the HC girls, works the same, and can save more money in cheonging.

Joseph81
10-09-07, 02:00

Age range?

Services?Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder, very subjective and hard to describe. A must try is No 77, Coco, busty but with a small ass, service vice 12 out of 10.

Screw King
10-09-07, 02:55
Bros,

Who can share the Hotel Malaysia PRC kangtao.

Acerboy
10-09-07, 05:51

Age range?

Services?Go there and take a look la.It is not that far away nor it is a secret join. It is free to sit down and look.They throw in a chinese tea as well.Do some work la bro.One man's meat is another man's poison la.

Joe- whose poster you recommend?

MadBoss
10-09-07, 06:04

Age range?

Services?Services are SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) just about the same in all HC.

It's just which girl does it better, has a different technique and excites you more?

I think the legendary 77 is still there in Thye Wan.

As for looks and age, to each his own. One man's wine is another man's poison.

Bro I don't mean to seem unhelpful but why don't you go and see for yourself?

No f*ck - no pay mah.

You can sit there the whole night and and make your own assesment on which lady turns you on.

Just be sure to buy a drink or else the okt will give you evil stares. :)

MadBoss
10-09-07, 06:10
Just get a poster of whoever you like and paste it on the HC girls, works the same, and can save more money in cheonging.If I got a nice Jessica Alba poster, I can save even more money.

In my bed alone with my right hand. :D

MadBoss
10-09-07, 15:31
Go there and take a look la.It is not that far away nor it is a secret join. It is free to sit down and look.They throw in a chinese tea as well.Do some work la bro.One man's meat is another man's poison la.

Joe- whose poster you recommend?Wah your brain like mine laa. :D

Young Hunter
10-09-07, 15:40
Services are SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) just about the same in all HC.

It's just which girl does it better, has a different technique and excites you more?

No f*ck - no pay mah.

You can sit there the whole night and and make your own assesment on which lady turns you on.

Just be sure to buy a drink or else the okt will give you evil stares. :)Seems like my question is too hard and complicated to answer.

Let me simplify my questions here:

Do they have ladies age 18 - 28?

MadBoss
10-09-07, 16:33
Cheers Beer Garden.

Thanks Jo for showing me this place.

Just wanted to sit down and relax after a hard day's work. Came in, the bar area was loud and crowded.

The boss lady asked me where I wanted to sit? Replied upstairs?

The captain (I guess) took me up and while on the stairs I hear the tauke soh shout whether I wanted room number 1?

I answered I'm alone no need big room. The guy then said actually all the rooms same size. Nevermind loh since half way up the stairs already.

The guy then asked which girl I wanted to call. Since I don't know anybody there, I said anyone will do.

The first girl who came in ok looks la but flat chested. After pouring me my beer, light conversation while her hands roaming my thigh and groin area.

Then over the loud speakers she was called downstairs but another girl came to take her place. That's nice, usually when the girl leaves you'll be sitting there alone.

Watched tv, relax. She already had my dick out from my pants. A little bit later the first girl came back in. Nevermind loh. I take both of you.

But they don't do BJ and FJ wasn't offered and I didn't ask either. Too tired. Around 9. 30pm they said it was time for them to go home.

What? Apparently some of them leave early cause afraid of MIB. They were raided a few days earlier but no one was caught. Go figure?

Anyway since my dick was already hot and bothered, I asked them to both give me a HJ. First time I get HJ from two girls. Actually it's more like one doing HJ and the other massaging my balls.

One of the girls took out a small bottle of oil from her purse as lubricant. That's handy. Pardon the pun.

But the small disposable wet tissue definitely not enough to hold the eventual squirting. So you guys watch for stains on the couch in VIP room 4.

Room $25. (almost two hours)
Disposable towel $0.50
Tips $70 for both girls.

Beer $12. Yes Jo I got a beer. Which is also the reason why I don't remember the girls names.

Btw the tauke soh asked where were you?

MadBoss
10-09-07, 16:42
Seems like my question is too hard and complicated to answer.

Do they have ladies age 18 - 28?Your question very simple and so were Acerboy and my answers.

Not that difficult, just go there and see for yourself laa.

Not complicated at all. No forms to fill out, no immigration or customs checkpoint. Just go sit down and see.

Ages between 18 - 28? Of course la there is someone in that age group.

That's a ten year age group.

Joseph81
10-10-07, 01:42

Do they have ladies age 18 - 28?You definitely have an attitude problem, why is it so difficult for u to go there and check it out yourself, if petrol is too expensive for you, just ride a bicycle.

Generally ISG members enquired about the ML service as some ML is good looking from outside but the service sucks, hence info from brothers here will be helpful to prevent getting a bad apple. Adding to that, some may enquire about any new stocks available, but none asked weird question like you did.

Member 30
10-10-07, 04:58

Do they have ladies age 18 - 28?

Ok, simple answer for you.

Go and check it out yourself :D

MadBoss
10-10-07, 07:35
His nick is Young Hunter but doesn't want to do any hunting?

Wants us to bring the meat to him and put on his table.

Acerboy
10-10-07, 08:26
Wah your brain like mine laa. :DBro,

We all think alike more or less. Cheong kaki ma. But some fellows want everything handed down to them, like born with silver spoon. Do some work, you won't die one ma. Some more that place so open.

Member 30. Have not posted the Penang 3 some yet. Maybe tomorrow la but you got the teaser pics via MMS.

Young Hunter - go and hunt la, don't ask any more simple or hard questions.Our answers are simple and yet you don't understand our very direct reply. Instead you make your question more 'simple'.Bro our english is fairly good and we get what you meant but you don't seem to get what we mean. So Please la do some work, otherwise change you nick to lazy bugger or couch potato etc. :P

Mabuk
10-10-07, 11:32
Anyway since my dick was already hot and bothered, I asked them to both give me a HJ. First time I get HJ from two girls. Actually it's more like one doing HJ and the other massaging my balls.

First I tot your size need 2 hands to perform HJ kaka

Tips $70 for both girls.

Did you take off their clothes and fingering them?

New Bird
10-10-07, 13:06
I want to know where is the location for Thye Wan? Can any bro let me know?

MadBoss
10-10-07, 13:13
First I tot your size need 2 hands to perform HJ kaka.

Did you take off their clothes and fingering them?Waaah where have you been?

The first flat chested girl very shy about her tits and admits they're very small. Only the second girl about b size took her top off.

Can only rub their pussies through their panties.

Young Hunter
10-10-07, 18:35
You definitely have an attitude problem, why is it so difficult for u to go there and check it out yourself, if petrol is too expensive for you, just ride a bicycle.

Generally ISG members enquired about the ML service as some ML is good looking from outside but the service sucks, hence info from brothers here will be helpful to prevent getting a bad apple. Adding to that, some may enquire about any new stocks available, but none asked weird question like you did.Aimeh. Asking question politely also become my attitude problem.

I just prefer to find out more info before visit mah.

So I ask you guys to share some info to junior like me loh.

Ask also cannot. So sad.

Just like what you guys said, one guy's honey might be another guy's poison mah.

ML service is important to someone, but not everyone loh.

I prefer 18-28 lady mah, if there don't have it. What's the point visiting leh?

If you really think like that also my attitude problem, Sorry loh. I will think twice before ask questions loh. Ok?

Happy Hunting.

New Bird
10-10-07, 21:28
Hi bro,

I am a new bird here.

I just wanted to know where is the location of Thye Wan!

I am interested.

Thanks for sharing!

Services are SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) just about the same in all HC.

No f*ck - no pay mah.

Just be sure to buy a drink or else the okt will give you evil stares. :)

Joseph81
10-11-07, 03:35
When you come out with a question like that

"Seems like my question is too hard and complicated to answer.

Do they have ladies age 18 - 28?"

That is offending, do u need me to futher explain to u like a 3 year old toddler?

Owen5932
10-11-07, 04:53
I heard the disco at Cititel penang has strip shows?? Can anyone confirm?I am a local here.

Its NOT true.

Dont listen to RUMOURS !

Araya Slay
10-11-07, 05:10
Hi bro,

I am a new bird here.

I just wanted to know where is the location of Thye Wan!

I am interested.

Thanks for sharing!It is between Cititel and Soho Bar of Penang Road. opposite is the carpark for Hotel Malaysia.

Joseph81
10-11-07, 05:11
I am a local here.

Its NOT true.

Dont listen to RUMOURS !Cititel got disco meh? Last time it was just a pub.

Owen was right, no way the Hotel will risk the bad publicity

Joseph81
10-11-07, 05:16
Waaah where have you been?

The first flat chested girl very shy about her tits and admits they're very small. Only the second girl about b size took her top off.

Can only rub their pussies through their panties.Can the first girl chest bigger than mine?

Anyway, why they only allow u the rub their pussies thro their panties. My guess is maybe their have big clitoris curl like my ears.

MadBoss
10-11-07, 08:39
I am a local here.

Its NOT true.

Dont listen to RUMOURS !Weird both posts by guys named Owen and I can't find the original post by Owen_1.

MadBoss
10-11-07, 08:41
Can the first girl chest bigger than mine?

Anyway, why they only allow u the rub their pussies thro their panties. My guess is maybe their have big clitoris curl like my ears.Didn't rub too long. Their pusssies very bushy, not to my liking.

Member 30
10-11-07, 08:55
Member 30. Have not posted the Penang 3 some yet. Maybe tomorrow la but you got the teaser pics via MMS.

Don't worry bro, take your time. Too many pics to filter before upload :D?

MMS, u sent already ke? Never receive wor, don't send to the wrong number lor... :p

Member 30
10-11-07, 09:06
Just like what you guys said, one guy's honey might be another guy's poison mah.

ML service is important to someone, but not everyone loh..

That's why the bros here asked you to visit yourself as per your saying of 1 man's "sien loo" (i.e. angel in Hokkien) might be another man's katakpulu.

I prefer 18-28 lady mah, if there don't have it. What's the point visiting leh? ..

Like bro Madboss said, most likely you'll find 1 in that 10yrs range. But then again, it's all up to your timing & luck. So, same advice...just go & check it out. Penang is not that big to travel around afterall.

Bjguy
10-11-07, 12:50
Hi Bros,

Here is another Field Findings, at Bukit Tambun area.

Well, to start just about 6pm reaching Penang mainland after meeting customer at Ipoh. Arghh & Uhh, feeling tired and the didi slightly itchi.

Well base on some frens input, goto explore Bukit Tambun area, since wanna avoig PG Bridge jam.

After 15mins of searching, found the place JE Spa. Located behind the Bukit Tambun budget hotel.

"HEY THERE TO THOSE NEW BIRDS OR JUNIOR KAKI, must be adventurous to explore ler. "

Well go in, find the decor hmmm, feels like the entering Thailand's Budget hotel. Strong smell of flower and thai songs.

If bros, are there check the counter's lady (wow I giv 8. 5/10 for the looks). Tht counter lady believe to be oso Thai, can speak thai, mandarin & hokkien oso. Then her to recommen a shorter type girls for my massage but be good statistics.

The WL came & go up to the room.

Start with standard stuff, like asking the name and how is the day. Notice tht WL (Nancy) wearing a low waist jeans on G-string. So there start massage.

As usual, comment she is pretty & sexy. So the grls act shy and pretend innocent. Well, my sotong arms started action. First start to hug, she try to push away. Go slip into the jeans and rub the butt. Well try move away, but no care lar. Sotong arm dun giv up so easily.

Then come to the part, ask me wanna do HJ. Well, I'm in and she remove my brief and start rubbing my balls & didi head.

On my side start 2 hug and roaming non-stop. Initially she keep-on avoiding any touches on her breast.

Finally hug and unstrap her bra and pin her down onto the mattress.

Finally realize, shit I've load order for a fake part. Shit her breast is a Fake B cup. Touching the breast found out 2 hard silicon gel underneath her boobs.

Eihh, wht a dissapointment. Well has to test whether her underneath is real or fake. Proceed to un-zip her jeans & g-string and start digging like miner on her birdnest. Well confirm it is real, with all the fluid gushing out.

The finally finish off with a HJ and quite long squirt. After dressing up, she ask for 100MYR for tips, "hey think I'm bird ah. This sort work worth 50MYR only, some more it is fake goods". So tell take the 50MYR or she can leave it.
Name: Nancy.
Nationality: Thai
Looks: 8/10
Statistic: 4/10 (becoz fake goods)
GFE: 5/10.

Damage: 1hr massage 50MYR + HJ is 20MYR.

Pay at counter: 70MYR

Tips to the girl for making naked, moaning during birdnest mining: 50MYR.

Total: 120MYR.

Young Hunter
10-11-07, 17:30

That is offending, do u need me to futher explain to u like a 3 year old toddler?All I need is just a "Yes" or "No". If it is a "Yes", I will visit and find out more by myself. By the way, thanks for the "Yes" answer.

I hope you, a respectable senior member, can show some respect when you answer question. If you think the question is so stupid and not reasonable, please do not response to it. That's cool.

If you love to offend ppl or trying make ppl think that they are stupid, before you answer question, feel free NOT to answer any of those question.

Happy Hunting.

Young Hunter
10-11-07, 17:32
That's why the bros here asked you to visit yourself as per your saying of 1 man's "sien loo" (i.e. angel in Hokkien) might be another man's katakpulu.

Like bro Madboss said, most likely you'll find 1 in that 10yrs range. But then again, it's all up to your timing & luck. So, same advice...just go & check it out. Penang is not that big to travel around afterall.Thanks for the info. I will find out more by visiting the place.

MadBoss
10-11-07, 22:41
Hi Bros,

Here is another Field Findings, at Bukit Tambun area.

"HEY THERE TO THOSE NEW BIRDS OR JUNIOR KAKI, must be adventurous to explore ler. "

The finally finish off with a HJ and quite long squirt. After dressing up, she ask for 100MYR for tips, "hey think I'm bird ah. This sort work worth 50MYR only, some more it is fake goods". So tell take the 50MYR or she can leave it.
Name: Nancy.
Nationality: Thai
Looks: 8/10
Statistic: 4/10 (becoz fake goods)
GFE: 5/10.

Damage: 1hr massage 50MYR + HJ is 20MYR.

Pay at counter: 70MYR

Tips to the girl for making naked, moaning during birdnest mining: 50MYR.

Total: 120MYR.Good job.

Signs of a good cheonger.

Willing to explore and try.

Don't take 'no' for an answer.

Never overpay.

Share experience with fellow cheonger.

MadBoss
10-11-07, 23:06
All I need is just a "Yes" or "No". If it is a "Yes", I will visit and find out more by myself. By the way, thanks for the "Yes" answer.This is a forum sourcing for pros.

Most members here share their experiences for other's benefit.

Others just ask questions over and over again.

Don't take this to heart.

Those who give FRs or recommendations can only do so much as as a lot of the cheong experience is subjective.

I like oranges but you don't. But that doesn't make it a bad fruit.

Take what you can get and make your own assumptions or detective work.

As to age and service, in Penang (IMHO) the old wine with the old label has better taste.

The new wine with the new fancy label doesn't give that much of a kick.

BTW you don't have to post 100 FR or 1000 FR to become a senior.

Just one or two good ones and in my eyes you are senior already.

Happy hunting. That's true. One of the exciting aspects of cheonging is the hunt. So do some and enjoy.

Joseph81
10-12-07, 00:03
All I need is just a "Yes" or "No". If it is a "Yes", I will visit and find out more by myself. By the way, thanks for the "Yes" answer.

I hope you, a respectable senior member, can show some respect when you answer question. If you think the question is so stupid and not reasonable, please do not response to it. That's cool.

If you love to offend ppl or trying make ppl think that they are stupid, before you answer question, feel free NOT to answer any of those question.

Happy Hunting.Guys,

I hope you get his drift, be very free not to answer his question in future

Kaki Cewet
10-12-07, 01:58
I am a local here.

Its NOT true.

Dont listen to RUMOURS !

You can have all PROs stripped in the private room if you are willing to pay.

Kaki Cewet
10-12-07, 02:06

That is offending, do u need me to futher explain to u like a 3 year old toddler?

I have never checked their IC insofar to know how old these chicks. LOL

Want to have young chick for fun, it's better go to Danok.

Chalet
10-12-07, 02:12
All I need is just a "Yes" or "No". If it is a "Yes", I will visit and find out more by myself. By the way, thanks for the "Yes" answer.

Happy Hunting.Young hunter, in future ask some constructive question or provide helpful field review. Or better paying lesson fees to WL. Do not annoy our member here. Maybe some WL will teach u a lesson

Dr Sex
10-12-07, 04:13
Where is this place?

Cheers Beer Garden.

Thanks Jo for showing me this place.

Just wanted to sit down and relax after a hard day's work. Came in, the bar area was loud and crowded.

The boss lady asked me where I wanted to sit? Replied upstairs?

The captain (I guess) took me up and while on the stairs I hear the tauke soh shout whether I wanted room number 1?

I answered I'm alone no need big room. The guy then said actually all the rooms same size. Nevermind loh since half way up the stairs already.

The guy then asked which girl I wanted to call. Since I don't know anybody there, I said anyone will do.

The first girl who came in ok looks la but flat chested. After pouring me my beer, light conversation while her hands roaming my thigh and groin area.

Then over the loud speakers she was called downstairs but another girl came to take her place. That's nice, usually when the girl leaves you'll be sitting there alone.

Watched tv, relax. She already had my dick out from my pants. A little bit later the first girl came back in. Nevermind loh. I take both of you.

But they don't do BJ and FJ wasn't offered and I didn't ask either. Too tired. Around 9. 30pm they said it was time for them to go home.

What? Apparently some of them leave early cause afraid of MIB. They were raided a few days earlier but no one was caught. Go figure?

One of the girls took out a small bottle of oil from her purse as lubricant. That's handy. Pardon the pun.

But the small disposable wet tissue definitely not enough to hold the eventual squirting. So you guys watch for stains on the couch in VIP room 4.

Room $25. (almost two hours)
Disposable towel $0.50
Tips $70 for both girls.

Beer $12. Yes Jo I got a beer. Which is also the reason why I don't remember the girls names.

Btw the tauke soh asked where were you?

Joseph81
10-12-07, 04:17
Where is this place? This may not be your cup of tea, since you can get free, why bother to pay?

Joseph81
10-12-07, 06:07
This is a forum sourcing for pros.

Most members here share their experiences for other's benefit.

Others just ask questions over and over again.

Don't take this to heart.

Those who give FRs or recommendations can only do so much as as a lot of the cheong experience is subjective.

I like oranges but you don't. But that doesn't make it a bad fruit.

Take what you can get and make your own assumptions or detective work.

As to age and service, in Penang (IMHO) the old wine with the old label has better taste.

The new wine with the new fancy label doesn't give that much of a kick.

BTW you don't have to post 100 FR or 1000 FR to become a senior.

Just one or two good ones and in my eyes you are senior already.

Happy hunting. That's true. One of the exciting aspects of cheonging is the hunt. So do some and enjoy.I believe you are qualified to open a tuition class, make sure you charge a minimal fees, rest assure I will be your first student.

Joseph81
10-12-07, 06:16
That's why the bros here asked you to visit yourself as per your saying of 1 man's "sien loo" (i.e. angel in Hokkien) might be another man's katakpulu.So, which is better, Sien loo or katak pulu? Sien Loo normally cannot fuck, see onlly, where as katakpulo, one fuck many sons & daughters come out.