PDA

View Full Version : Penang

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Pitcrawler72
10-12-07, 10:59
Hello Evaryone,

I'm sure this question has been asked many times but I have been searching through the threads and haven't found a good answer.

I will be flying to Penang very soon and am wondering where I can find women willing to do everything not into just a HJ. Also I am traveling alone so am not willing to go into really seedy places.

Anyways what I am looking for is a place I can go to choose a woman be it a bar, massage place, ect. that is reasonably safe and has hot women. I will be staying in Georgetown probably in a 4 or 5 star hotel.

So my questions are.

Where is the best places to pick up attractive women? P4P

How much should I pay for the night? Top quality.

Will the high end hotels allow my bird to come up to my room?

Names and what street the establishment is on would be very much appreciated since I don’t know the place but I will buy a good map.

Thank you very much for your replies, I am sure you have heard this many times and hopefully you don't mind replying once more.

Thanks Again,

Pitcrawler

Penang Lang
10-12-07, 16:43
After a few days out of station works, read thru again our favorite forum ISG, noted a new bird was attacked by a group of eagles. A bit kesian on him also.Anyway, as a new member to join the forum but ask question with unpolitely attitude,even had yet contributed much to the forum, there should be a good lesson to him.

Long time no posting, althought I kept cheonging local HCs like Thye Wan & Savoy, but there were old face WL as many bros explored before, so no new posting. All FJ are RM100/ half hr.

However, massage still is my favorite action. Some MP ratings as below:

1) Life Spa at Crystal Point

- All aunty PRCs (around 40yo). 2 times visit only. Went there as feel my back was quite painful during that period. Really want to have a real & powerful massage. Took Ah Yen as my fren recommended. Good & powerful massage made I feel RM40/hr was worth.

2) JE at Tambun

- Read a bro posted his wonderful experience at there with Nancy. Good & didn't destroyed the market for raba-raba. Actually I'm also regular & poineer customer there when this MP running operation since Sept 2005. Checked my old post. Price from initial RM36/hr massage was raised till now RM48/hr. RM20 for urut batin & minimum tip RM20 to the thai lady. Raba-raba will be required RM50 as tips usually.

- Clean, conformtable & safe MP as the tauke spent a lot of money for renovation and get all the thai girl with M'sia working permit. Last times always closed due to MIB frequent raid there. I was also dare to visit there during that period. No FJ is allowed as I knew but I had picked up a new condom during goto upstair room. Who bring it?? Dun know. ^^

- Many CCTV surrounding the MP. Always worry isn't a hidden camera inside the rooms like MIB detected in KL karaoka's KT room?

3) MP at Bayan Point/ behind HongLeong bank

- Clean & a bit similar style like Tambun JE. Not so good girl quality & service, lack of thai lady sometimes. Girls always ask for tips even not much allowed raba-raba. Anyway, I still keep visiting there for relax as nearby my working place. Standard price with RM35/hr massage. HJ service is provided.

4) New MP at Jalan Tengah, Bayan Baru

- Posted by bro Madboss, new place to me, will help him to explore there during Hari Raya holidays.Will post if there is good to recommend. Wonder that isn't similar like Reflexology centre which mushroomed at Perangi Mall or Megamall? Let's visit.

I seldom visit Hotel Spa except Berjaya. The Gurney, Northem, G.Continental, Cititel & Hotel Malaysia I haven't step in. Concern abt the price. RM120~200 for an hr/2 session massage (include HJ/tips), to me is over budget. Of course I know this is a reasonable price with hotel type of facility. Will try in future.

Lastly, Happy Cheonging.

PL

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

SSV
10-12-07, 17:50
Bro, the MP you mentioned what is the rate ? And the service provided, and anyone can be recommended ? 10q.

Von Dutch
10-13-07, 06:33
Hi all Penang section members,

I'm rite now in Sg Petani. Backed here for hari Raya holiday. I dont know where to ask since there is no special section for Kedah so I guess maybe some of you familiar with cheonging place in SP area.

Actually I'm looking for a MP which provide extra. Preferably with your girls below 30 or max 35. What I meant extra here is massage with BJ or FJ. Hopefully u can highlight me

Thank you in advance and selamat hari raya for muslim bro out there.

Mabuk
10-13-07, 08:27
Sungai Petani is one the of the major town in Kedah State however majority of Kedah populations are muslim,so it's not many "activities".

Usually there is one option to go up north for another one hour plus drive to reach Thai and Malaysia border - Danok!

But for certain circumstances if you can't go danok, SP have some MP located at Taman Sejati Indah, which the after paying your toll at Sungai Petani Selatan turn to the left at the fitrst T-Junction (Traffic light). That area called Taman Sejati Indah.

The first MP I Shyn Mei located behind the shop lot opposite Parkson. Try to locate a clinic name WIRA. just upstair the clinic.

Last time a MILF name Ann C, age around 35. Indian (she claimed that she is chinese mix indian). about 5'4" and 60Kg, The service she provide is BBBJ + CIM, Or FJ damage aorund RM50. But heard she no longer there but you still can try other girls.

The rest of MP also located at Taman Sejati Indah most of them are on the second floor, the following info was getting from other place

If I'm remembering correctly, there are two Massage Parlors on this block just next to Nothern Lodge Hotel. I've been to 1 of them, Urut Tradisional SIM, 2nd shop after the hotel block and nothing to shout about

Apart from them having two young local Apple-CKT and Ah Cheng-CKT + TomYam. Not so SYT but they're young compare to most of the joints here 19-21 yrs old I think, a bit on the heavy side lah. Can expect a little bit more than batin if you know how to ask the question,

BTW, if for Tosai, u can try 2 SYT Tosai on the massage place call Urut Tradisi AH PU or AH FU next block to SMS Hotel, above a chinese kopitiam. I had my first ever Tosai batin here.

There is another Tosai joint next to this AH FU/PU call Shyn Mei Massage but only manage to go in once and rest of the time when I try to go back, they seems to be closed for business. There is a nice MILF Tosai in here who gives a hell of CIM-BBBJ for only RM50 extra on top of RM30 massage.

Codes
10-14-07, 00:09
Hi guys and all the "sifu" here. I'm Beginner / newbie. Got few question that I wanna ask.

Was introduce by a friend few day ago a MILF doing freelance here in penang. My friend gave me her number. And I've called her. Charges is 100/= location, unknown (coz she ask me to call her when I wanna do her then only she will tell me how to go about) Any of you guys try her before?

Joseph81
10-14-07, 09:06
Hi guys and all the "sifu" here. I'm Beginner / newbie. Got few question that I wanna ask.

Was introduce by a friend few day ago a MILF doing freelance here in penang. My friend gave me her number. And I've called her. Charges is 100/= location, unknown (coz she ask me to call her when I wanna do her then only she will tell me how to go about) Any of you guys try her before?She must be the only FL in Penang, and we suppose to know her.

Von Dutch
10-14-07, 11:37
Sungai Petani is one the of the major town in Kedah State however majority of Kedah populations are muslim,so it's not many "activities".

Usually there is one option to go up north for another one hour plus drive to reach Thai and Malaysia border - Danok!

But for certain circumstances if you can't go danok, SP have some MP located at Taman Sejati Indah, which the after paying your toll at Sungai Petani Selatan turn to the left at the fitrst T-Junction (Traffic light). That area called Taman Sejati Indah.

The first MP I Shyn Mei located behind the shop lot opposite Parkson. Try to locate a clinic name WIRA. just upstair the clinic.

Last time a MILF name Ann C, age around 35. Indian (she claimed that she is chinese mix indian). about 5'4" and 60Kg, The service she provide is BBBJ + CIM, Or FJ damage aorund RM50. But heard she no longer there but you still can try other girls.

The rest of MP also located at Taman Sejati Indah most of them are on the second floor, the following info was getting from other place

If I'm remembering correctly, there are two Massage Parlors on this block just next to Nothern Lodge Hotel. I've been to 1 of them, Urut Tradisional SIM, 2nd shop after the hotel block and nothing to shout about

Apart from them having two young local Apple-CKT and Ah Cheng-CKT + TomYam. Not so SYT but they're young compare to most of the joints here 19-21 yrs old I think, a bit on the heavy side lah. Can expect a little bit more than batin if you know how to ask the question,

BTW, if for Tosai, u can try 2 SYT Tosai on the massage place call Urut Tradisi AH PU or AH FU next block to SMS Hotel, above a chinese kopitiam. I had my first ever Tosai batin here.

There is another Tosai joint next to this AH FU/PU call Shyn Mei Massage but only manage to go in once and rest of the time when I try to go back, they seems to be closed for business. There is a nice MILF Tosai in here who gives a hell of CIM-BBBJ for only RM50 extra on top of RM30 massage.

Thanks for the info mabuk...

FYI..I have tried Ann C before. Cant remember when..but I guess back in 2005. I even put a FR in Penang section.

BTW..where is SMS hotel? Izit in Taman Sejati also?

Dr Sex
10-14-07, 16:09
After a few days out of station works, read thru again our favorite forum ISG, noted a new bird was attacked by a group of eagles. A bit kesian on him also.Anyway, as a new member to join the forum but ask question with unpolitely attitude,even had yet contributed much to the forum, there should be a good lesson to him.

Long time no posting, althought I kept cheonging local HCs like Thye Wan & Savoy, but there were old face WL as many bros explored before, so no new posting. All FJ are RM100/ half hr.

However, massage still is my favorite action. Some MP ratings as below:

1) Life Spa at Crystal Point

- All aunty PRCs (around 40yo). 2 times visit only. Went there as feel my back was quite painful during that period. Really want to have a real & powerful massage. Took Ah Yen as my fren recommended. Good & powerful massage made I feel RM40/hr was worth.

2) JE at Tambun

- Read a bro posted his wonderful experience at there with Nancy. Good & didn't destroyed the market for raba-raba. Actually I'm also regular & poineer customer there when this MP running operation since Sept 2005. Checked my old post. Price from initial RM36/hr massage was raised till now RM48/hr. RM20 for urut batin & minimum tip RM20 to the thai lady. Raba-raba will be required RM50 as tips usually.

- Clean, conformtable & safe MP as the tauke spent a lot of money for renovation and get all the thai girl with M'sia working permit. Last times always closed due to MIB frequent raid there. I was also dare to visit there during that period. No FJ is allowed as I knew but I had picked up a new condom during goto upstair room. Who bring it?? Dun know. ^^

- Many CCTV surrounding the MP. Always worry isn't a hidden camera inside the rooms like MIB detected in KL karaoka's KT room?

3) MP at Bayan Point/ behind HongLeong bank

- Clean & a bit similar style like Tambun JE. Not so good girl quality & service, lack of thai lady sometimes. Girls always ask for tips even not much allowed raba-raba. Anyway, I still keep visiting there for relax as nearby my working place. Standard price with RM35/hr massage. HJ service is provided.

4) New MP at Jalan Tengah, Bayan Baru

- Posted by bro Madboss, new place to me, will help him to explore there during Hari Raya holidays.Will post if there is good to recommend. Wonder that isn't similar like Reflexology centre which mushroomed at Perangi Mall or Megamall? Let's visit.

I seldom visit Hotel Spa except Berjaya. The Gurney, Northem, G.Continental, Cititel & Hotel Malaysia I haven't step in. Concern abt the price. RM120~200 for an hr/2 session massage (include HJ/tips), to me is over budget. Of course I know this is a reasonable price with hotel type of facility. Will try in future.

Lastly, Happy Cheonging.

PL

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

I recommend you try Anna, Waterfall Spa.

Codes
10-14-07, 22:47
She must be the only FL in Penang, and we suppose to know her.Sorry Joseph81 please dont TL asking only. I'm still newbie in this, still need to do lots of exploration.

Cheers

Joseph81
10-15-07, 03:27
Sorry Joseph81 please dont TL asking only. I'm still newbie in this, still need to do lots of exploration.

CheersNo TL, but it's a idiotic question, you should be more specific; ie: the USM area Lau Yi and everyone will have a clue to your question. My guess is it'd be the same person as most people now have her numbers, her popularity has gone up tremendously lately.

Nite Wolf
10-15-07, 05:52
New Savoy HC - Okay fellas. A quick report eventhough it was more than a week ago. Stepped in over there around late in the afternoon and from what i seen, there's 5 ML's available for the day. 3 in the progress of working and 2 were sitting outside. The ones sitting outside were not of my cup of tea, so since i have no rush of time, so i figured might as well wait for a little while. FYI, one of the ML who was sitting outside looks a bit dark skinned, must be from eastern Malaysia or something.

For the 10 minutes waiting, i was sipping my chinese tea when finally 2 of ML's appeared. 1 was a bit heavy sided but another one looks a bit Ah Lian type, with red haired dyed hair. Any ways, the OKT told me the red haired one is new and the service given by her won't be a dissapointing one so hmm.. i went with his recommendation since i wanna explore new fresh ones for my field report this time. Hehehe..

Name: Vicky ( Red haired with cupid tattoo on her shoulder blade, if i'm not mistaken )
No: 13 ( CKT, mandarin )
Outlook: Slim body type, should be around 23 to 24 yrs old, i think, quite fair, skinny ass
Breasts: Surprisingly kinda big for his slim body, and i mean it in a good way, absolutely :) ( But dissapointingly, she didnt let ppl suck or lick her breasts. May be i am not her type? How sad, since i am a breast loving man )
Pussy: Not so tight, Not so loose either. Clean shaven.
Bath: 5/10 nothing special
BBBJ: 6/10 kinda okkayyy lah...
AR: 3/10 it's poorly done.. but at least she did it compared to others who doesn't. right?
FJ: 5/10 nice moan. i gave her 5 because i hv to do all the work without kissing or licking any part of her body
Attitude: actually i think she is kinda friendly, and she is trying to improve on her service more. May be a bit shyness get a hold of her still, but i believe if i pay her more visits in the future, i can "play play" more with her, if you all get what i meant?
WIR: Hmm.. may be, may be not.

Peace out, fellas :)

Codes
10-15-07, 17:18
No TL, but it's a idiotic question, you should be more specific; ie: the USM area Lau Yi and everyone will have a clue to your question. My guess is it'd be the same person as most people now have her numbers, her popularity has gone up tremendously lately.If thats the case.. i think should be the same one already. She's using a 017 number. Not many chicks doing freelance in penang right? Or only got that "Lau Yi" doing? Any others to recommend? MYR100 - MYR200 per session type.

Joseph81
10-16-07, 03:52
If thats the case.. i think should be the same one already. She's using a 017 number. Not many chicks doing freelance in penang right? Or only got that "Lau Yi" doing? Any others to recommend? MYR100 - MYR200 per session type.Not the same Lauyi, mine one is having 016 no, told you there are more lauyi FL that meet the eyes.

MadBoss
10-16-07, 06:50
Not many chicks doing freelance in penang right? Or only got that "Lau Yi" doing? Any others to recommend? MYR100 - MYR200 per session type.If only got that 'Lau Yi' doing freelance that means a lot of us guys in Penang masturbating.

Chalet
10-16-07, 07:43
Not the same Lauyi, mine one is having 016 no, told you there are more lauyi FL that meet the eyes.Mine one is Jenny 014 from medan and another Zoe from KL 016. both below 25 I thinks and CKT.

Carimakanpp
10-16-07, 10:56
Hi brother,

After reading your FR,below is my report, send on behalf of my friend.

My friend advised all cheongter aviod her. She provide very poor service. She not allow and kissing on her body. She just want you to fxxk and finished the job.

Name: Lisa
Outlook: Slim body type, should be around 23 to 25 yrs old
Face: 7/10
Bath: 2/10 (She bath I, She bath her own) No allow any bath play.
BBBJ: 5/10 Normal kind. She just do it less than 3 min.
FJ: 3/10
Damage : Std = RM200

Before the section, Ah Keng advise a section of Massage while waiting for the girl to start work.

Take a PRC for 45 min.

Name: Miki
Outlook: Small size, should be around 26 to 28 yrs old
Face: 5/10
Massage: 8/10 ( very serious about her job)
Damage : Std = RM59

Acording to Miki, she do provide Handjob at the price if RM 50.00. She is married with 1 kid. Husband working in factory. She is here 3 months. She has work permit and will stay for another 2 years 9 months.

Codes
10-16-07, 12:39
Not the same Lauyi, mine one is having 016 no, told you there are more lauyi FL that meet the eyes.Cannot tahan end up calling her up for a session hari raya holiday still. Not bad.

Not bad at all that 'lau yi' a very good and unforgetable bj session! She does anal also! (my first time doing anal)

Overall ill give her 7/10

Joseph. When can give me 016 'lau yi'?

Chalet. Give me yours also!

Its going to be 'lau yi october month' for me.

Joseph81
10-16-07, 13:36
If only got that 'Lau Yi' doing freelance that means a lot of us guys in Penang masturbating.But you masturbate through PRC hands, so what does that imply?

MadBoss
10-16-07, 15:30
Mine one is Jenny 014 from medan and another Zoe from KL 016. both below 25 I thinks and CKT.Ok this Jenny contact seems a lot of guys have her number.

Has anyone tried?

All I know is she's Chinese Indonesian.

Comes to Penang once a month for a week.

I've only once met a Chinese Indon girl before.

Looks Chinese but speak with that Indon twang accent, a turn on for me :)

Didn't speak hokkien or mandarin though.

Others I've met were uncles and aunties seeking treatment at Pantai or Island Hospital.

MadBoss
10-16-07, 15:36
I am a local here.

Its NOT true.

Dont listen to RUMOURS !Owen 1 post is from 2003!

Dr Sex
10-16-07, 21:11
Cannot tahan end up calling her up for a session hari raya holiday still. Not bad.

Not bad at all that 'lau yi' a very good and unforgetable bj session! She does anal also! (my first time doing anal)

Its going to be 'lau yi october month' for me.

sound to me she really impress u from ur report.

how old is she? she staying in usm area? from her look how much rating u give her out of 10 point?

Dr Sex
10-16-07, 21:11
Mine one is Jenny 014 from medan and another Zoe from KL 016. both below 25 I thinks and CKT.

mind intro jenny to me? zoe come penang also?

MadBoss
10-16-07, 22:31

how old is she? she staying in usm area? from her look how much rating u give her out of 10 point?He already answered.

MadBoss
10-16-07, 22:35
But you masturbate through PRC hands, so what does that imply?PRC hands softer and nicer :)

Anyway who wants to be seen cuddling up to a 'Lau yi' ?

'Lau Yi' anal sex some more?

Must be pussy damn loose.

MadBoss
10-16-07, 22:52

Its going to be 'lau yi october month' for me.Subscribe to forum and get PM facilities. How else to exchange contacts?

Codes
10-17-07, 03:54

how old is she? she staying in usm area? from her look how much rating u give her out of 10 point?Drsex. I

Ll give her 5/10 for her look. Not sure how to rate a "Lau yi" I'm with my eyes close most of the time except anal.

Lengman
10-17-07, 06:33
FYI, Lau yii has 2 no's- 016 and 017. Service is good but has strong angin. So i don't recommend as if you get the wrong day your didi may get chopped off. :D
For the medan FL's - I would hope the post here would be discreet not to mention too much on details and hope that those who has the no's would screen through who they pass it to and not to fall on the wrong hands like the press or MIB. Use PM rather than use public broadcast. FL's are hard to find and especially those cheap and good ones and I certainly hope they will serve us for a long time.
Pls. dont ask no's from me. I'm not a datuk kong:D

Joseph81
10-17-07, 07:14
PRC hands softer and nicer :)

Must be pussy damn loose.I was there again yesterday after Sunday night, found out about the cubicle and room charges, cubicle RM10, room RM20, not expensive if u ask me.

The girls as if never changed, keep seeing the same one.

Joseph81
10-17-07, 07:17
FYI, Lau yii has 2 no's- 016 and 017. Service is good but has strong angin. So I don't recommend as if you get the wrong day your didi may get chopped off. : D

For the medan FL's. I would hope the post here would be discreet not to mention too much on details and hope that those who has the no's would screen through who they pass it to and not to fall on the wrong hands like the press or MIB. Use PM rather than use public broadcast. FL's are hard to find and especially those cheap and good ones and I certainly hope they will serve us for a long time. Please. Don't ask no's from me. I'm not a datuk kong: DBloody hell, the same Lauyi ah? Maybe as you said, FLs are rare species, please protect them before they extinct.

Joseph81
10-17-07, 07:47
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MadBoss
10-17-07, 08:11
Drsex. I

Ll give her 5/10 for her look. Not sure how to rate a "Lau yi" I'm with my eyes close most of the time except anal.Ha Ha only open eyes when looking at backside?

MadBoss
10-17-07, 08:35
For the medan FL's - I would hope the post here would be discreet not to mention too much on details and hope that those who has the no's would screen through who they pass it to and not to fall on the wrong hands like the press or MIB. Use PM rather than use public broadcast. I've never tried the Medan FL (FLs you mean there's more than one?) so have kept quiet about the info.

Anyway from what I've been reading quite a few already know about her. So she should be careful, walking on eggs now.

MIB not getting any $$$ from these gals so if they find out will definitely want to take action.

Always make sure you at least know and trust who you pass on contacts to.

MadBoss
10-17-07, 08:37
I was there again yesterday after Sunday night, found out about the cubicle and room charges, cubicle RM10, room RM20, not expensive if u ask me.

The girls as if never changed, keep seeing the same one.As usual you always get things cheaper Jo.

The room I got $25.

Dr Sex
10-17-07, 14:01
FYI, Lau yii has 2 no's- 016 and 017. Service is good but has strong angin. So i don't recommend as if you get the wrong day your didi may get chopped off. :D
For the medan FL's - I would hope the post here would be discreet not to mention too much on details and hope that those who has the no's would screen through who they pass it to and not to fall on the wrong hands like the press or MIB. Use PM rather than use public broadcast. FL's are hard to find and especially those cheap and good ones and I certainly hope they will serve us for a long time.
Pls. dont ask no's from me. I'm not a datuk kong:D

Sound like your didi kena chop off before. :P

Dr Sex
10-17-07, 14:03
PRC hands softer and nicer :)

Must be pussy damn loose.

Bro, you must be always hanging out at NCP then or TL or Butterfly. Anyway, Butterfly close down or not? Never went there before.

Mabuk
10-18-07, 02:03
As usual you always get things cheaper Jo.

The room I got $25.

Don't be jealous, unless you know how to please the lady boss :)

Codes
10-18-07, 06:43
Ha Ha only open eyes when looking at backside?Ya thats the only view which looks tight! Ha ha.

The 'lau yi' also said that timing must be ngam, if wrong timing all will get into trouble, and customer might loose out their di di also. As for me first and last time going for her already. As she make it sound dangerous. Ha ha.

Limhocksun
10-18-07, 17:27
Bro,

Will be in Penang next week and will be staying in Berjaya Hotel Butterworth. Any action in this hotel and any good spot around, tq

Hi brother,

After reading your FR,below is my report, send on behalf of my friend.

My friend advised all cheongter aviod her. She provide very poor service. She not allow and kissing on her body. She just want you to fxxk and finished the job.

Name: Lisa
Outlook: Slim body type, should be around 23 to 25 yrs old
Face: 7/10
Bath: 2/10 (She bath I, She bath her own) No allow any bath play.
BBBJ: 5/10 Normal kind. She just do it less than 3 min.
FJ: 3/10
Damage : Std = RM200

Before the section, Ah Keng advise a section of Massage while waiting for the girl to start work.

Take a PRC for 45 min.

Name: Miki
Outlook: Small size, should be around 26 to 28 yrs old
Face: 5/10
Massage: 8/10 ( very serious about her job)
Damage : Std = RM59

Acording to Miki, she do provide Handjob at the price if RM 50.00. She is married with 1 kid. Husband working in factory. She is here 3 months. She has work permit and will stay for another 2 years 9 months.

MadBoss
10-18-07, 17:40
10.30pm after late dinner, a little flash flooding at transfer road but still managed to get to my destination.

only three ladies on the sofa but luckily one of them was the one i wanted to try out. number 201.

thai mixed chinese. pretty face. small build solid body. breasts just the way i like them, can fit snuggly into a bowl for ice kacang. :)

service was the same routine but during the shower she spent a little too much time on my didi, soap got into the tip. stings.

bbbj was fine, a lot of tongue action. spent a good 10 minutes at this. doesn't do 69 though.

capped me and started saddling me, very nice, bouncy and enthusiastic.
pussy very tight, smoothen with ky.

felt like going to come so quickly switched to mish then doggie.

but guess too tired and didn't [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) before action, came earlier than usual.

so got a bit of time for short interview with her. father chinese, mother thai. born in johor, grew up near ipoh.

asked what school did she go to as she doesn't speak like ipoh girl. english got mat salleh accent. (speaks mandarin but no hokkien)

replied just came back from australia hooking herself there.

says don't like the aussies, very rough at sex.

now staying at paya terubong. asked whether can invite her out for action.
doesn't do this, prefer at the hc as consider it safer.

name: jess
number: 201
looks: 7/10 (i'm partial to brown skin)
bbbj: 6/10
fj: 8/10
damage: $100
wir: yes as she brings new taste to cathay from the usual milf.

also next time i want to get my full 30 minutes worth.

and there was another brown skinned girl that caught my eye on the way out.

God Slayerc
10-18-07, 17:42
Sorry guys. I wonder what you guy mean lau yi izzit mean auntie or something else. But from the conversation from you guys. She was good in HJ izzit?

MadBoss
10-19-07, 06:59
Bro,

Will be in Penang next week and will be staying in Berjaya Hotel Butterworth. Any action in this hotel and any good spot around, tqBerjaya Hotel Butterworth?

Are you sure?

New place is it?

Can't even find it when search Berjaya Hotel listings.

MadBoss
10-19-07, 07:02
Sorry guys. I wonder what you guy mean lau yi izzit mean auntie or something else. But from the conversation from you guys. She was good in HJ izzit?Lau = old
Yi = auntie

HJ was not mentioned, only anal sex.

Combat King
10-20-07, 03:20
Long time no post. Been away for a few months and just back to good old Penang more than a month ago. Saw a lot of new members out there but cheong king Mad Bossis always there.
Went to Hotel Malaysia to look for my favourite, Eva. Learnt she disappeared a few months back. No news from her and her friends looked for her high and low. One close friend said she is very very sick, must be sex related sickness.
So, customers of her out there, better go for a check-up.
Checked out Traders Hotel (former Shang). Massage only $75 for an hour. Fair price as the place is a former 5 star hotel. HJ is standard everywhere for $50 but FJ is another question. The ladies there does do it but afraid of getting reported and sacked (some stupid customers does a FJ and report that they are offered a FJ). The ladies there are mostly in their late 30s. There is one there (can't reveal her name) have a beautiful ****. Thick lips down there, like kissing a second lips (if u know what i mean).
Checked out Equatorial. A bit X at $100. Learnt from the lady that they are closing soon to make way for a Spa. Had a Indian lady in her 50s. Good massage but act sexy for her age. Asked whether I want a FJ. No way. Had a HJ and when saw i was not coming, went down on me. Wow ! End of story after a few minutes.

Blueblack
10-20-07, 06:22
Somebody help please?

I couldn't find the place. Walked around the block but still didn't see any MP. So ended up going to Sawadee at Krystal.

Thanks!

Mabuk
10-20-07, 09:35
Hi Madboss bro,

I'm new bird in penang. Just start stay penang few week ago. I'm Kelantan people. When I see your thread about the jess. Got few question lor. What you mean by 'Breasts just the way I like them, can fit snuggly into a bowl for ice kacang. 'izzit very big? Erm. Can have her phone number? Wish to know her ler.

And where is the cathay location? Wish get your reply as soon as possible. Thq, bro.

Bro Madboss,

I also curious, is that you same like Dr. M selling goreng pisang, I mean selling "Ais Kacang" before? ;)

MadBoss
10-20-07, 11:27
Madboss bro,

What you mean by 'Breasts just the way I like them, can fit snuggly into a bowl for ice kacang'. Izzit very big breast of her? I mean the gal, Jess. She friendly? Can date her out in future? Got her hp num? Can pm me?

Erm. Dunno how to go cathay ler? Can teach, I'm new stay in Penang just 3 more week, I'm from kelantan guy hehe. Wish for reply for you, bro. Planning to go tomorrow ler. Thq thq thq.Wah so many questions.

Some French guy once said the perfect breast fits nicely in a champagne glass.
For me it's ice kacang bowl.

As per my post, she doesn't do outcalls. So I didn't get her number.

GFE: 8/10

Do you know Penang Road where Cititel is?

The row opposite Cititel, you'll find Malaysia and Continental Hotel.

Behind that is Leith St.

That's where Waldorf and Cathay are.

On Penang Road itself there's Thye Wan. Try Ms. Coco number 77.

Service is excellent and I believe she is your type.

She is like char koay teow or Penang laksa, local food you must try when in town.

These are straight F*ck shops. Charges are $100 per half hour.

Just don't act like it's your first time there and you won't get conned into paying more.

SOP - shower, BJ and FJ. All in for the price of the mentioned $100.

In Cititel, Malaysia and Continental Hotels are hanky panky MPs where there is also fun to be had.

Safe cheonging enjoy.

MadBoss
10-20-07, 11:40
Somebody help please?

I couldn't find the place. Walked around the block but still didn't see any MP. So ended up going to Sawadee at Krystal.

Thanks!Behind HLB.

Opposite Uton next to the church thingy (on its right side).

At the door is a CCTV camera, press the doorbell and hope you look oriental enough for them to open the door.

This place chinese customers only. And apparently most of their customers don't have moustache. I must phone for them to open the door.

How's the stock at Sawadee nowadays?

Joseph81
10-20-07, 13:04
Somebody help please?

Thanks!It's because you are looking for signage, hence cannot find. Fyi there is no signage at all, look for a staircase with an extra door and on the door an A4 paper with the words wriitten "we are closed".

Blueblack
10-20-07, 20:59
How's the stock at Sawadee nowadys?Sawadee is bad. Mostly NL, looks below 4, technique generally below average, price is, yes, below average. RM60 for one hour massage (inclusive of Liak Kin, DO NOT tip).

Thanks a lot for the directions. Will certainly pay a visit soon, what's the rate like? Have any of you been to "Belakang HLB" recently?

Surely there must be something worth trying given the extent to go towards securing their, err, security.

I hope this place doesn't get bust big time, as I'm pretty sure it'll make quite a good edisi siasat story, haha, I don't fancy seeing myself on national TV anytime soon.

Dr Sex
10-21-07, 01:45
Anywhere in Penang that they provide Jap and Korean? Wanted to try Jap and Korean. If yes, where and what rate? Can pm me more info too.

Kelvintry
10-21-07, 06:02
Thanks a lot. Madboss. I try before the bayan baru MP(near victoria station). There is no fuxk job. No hand job too. 1 hours foot massage is rm36, whole body message is rm50, 1 and half hours add more rm20. Quite pro for d antient massage de. All women is PRC.

Nicky Vicky
10-21-07, 08:57
Korean have a lot. Japs, I don't think so.

You can contact me if you want.

Anywhere in Penang that they provide Jap and Korean? Wanted to try Jap and Korean. If yes, where and what rate? Can pm me more info too.

Kelvintry
10-22-07, 03:57
o....bro....u got korean in penang?how much charge n where ler????mind to let me know oso???????

Joseph81
10-22-07, 04:20
Sawadee is bad. Mostly NL, looks below 4, technique generally below average, price is, yes, below average. RM60 for one hour massage (inclusive of Liak Kin, DO NOT tip).

Thanks a lot for the directions. Will certainly pay a visit soon, what's the rate like? Have any of you been to "Belakang HLB" recently?

Surely there must be something worth trying given the extent to go towards securing their, err, security.

I hope this place doesn't get bust big time, as I'm pretty sure it'll make quite a good edisi siasat story, haha, I don't fancy seeing myself on national TV anytime soon.The place is currently trying to hired those that with working permits. Had a talk with the tau kei soh, looks like they are going through a big reshuffle of ML, so, the service may be deterioting a bit.

Joseph81
10-22-07, 04:22
Wah so many questions.

Some French guy once said the perfect breast fits nicely in a champagne glass.
For me it's ice kacang bowl.How would know she's up to the standard, do you bring along the ice kacang bowl?

MadBoss
10-22-07, 09:16
How would know she's up to the standard, do you bring along the ice kacang bowl?When it is said the lady has a figure like a coca-cola bottle, do you bring a bottle along to compare arh? :)

More Sex
10-22-07, 09:57
The place is currently trying to hired those that with working permits. Had a talk with the tau kei soh, looks like they are going through a big reshuffle of ML, so, the service may be deterioting a bit.Aiya. If they hire with work permit one sure price will increase. Already increased once this year.

More Sex
10-22-07, 10:00
Sawadee is bad. Mostly NL, looks below 4, technique generally below average, price is, yes, below average. RM60 for one hour massage (inclusive of Liak Kin, DO NOT tip).

I hope this place doesn't get bust big time, as I'm pretty sure it'll make quite a good edisi siasat story, haha, I don't fancy seeing myself on national TV anytime soon.Fxxk. don't ever try Sawadee. Quality sxck in term of massage, girl quality & the rest. Only been there once & swear never again.

Dr Sex
10-22-07, 20:23

cannot pm you. i think ur pm was turn off.

Joseph81
10-23-07, 03:04
When it is said the lady has a figure like a coca-cola bottle, do you bring a bottle along to compare arh? :)I normally bring along my measuring tape.

Bjguy
10-24-07, 07:15
bros,

i will reserved the comment, that red rock spa is boring.

well, yesterday have some frens from kl coming too penang.

my mates, said wanted a clean & decent massage, so still remember some bros overhere mentioned, red rock nothing fun & clean.

well so, i oso took on a decent looking lady for just massage.

after some conversation, notice her boobs quite large. so pop up some questions, and found out she is a divorcee, age 30 and has not been touch by mens for 1/2 a year.

so ask, whether she do extras, which she promptly reply "no".

but curiosly, whats her size of her boobs. mentioned in mm reading, told her dun understand and can i have a look.

shyly, she said u can have a peek. wow from the peek realize it a b+ breast size. suddenly, just continue groping her breast and realize she starts to enjoy it.

unhook the strap & start sucking, licking squeezing. yes, roam her butts & oso dig her hole. she has melted and do a 2minutes french kiss.

but she manage to pause on doing bj, saying she is not that kind of girl.

anyway wanna give her tips, but she declined. she let me doit for fun. not for business. well least is spoken, there is lonely spa lady tht needs some thrill on the job.

never give name: number 12

face: 5/10
body: 8/10
gfe: 9/10

Hot Milk
10-24-07, 08:37
Yo. Guys. I'm Cheong kaki as well. I've been tried out lot of places in PG. E. G: NCP, Thye Wan, New Savoy, Butterflies (KTV style near Machalister Road). Those place are nice a great. I was stopped for quite sometimes din go to cheong d. Hehehe. So recently got any nice places to intro. Tq tq.

Genting
10-24-07, 10:19
Golly, what a responsible new-age Government Singapore is!

As reported in the STAR today (24th Oct), the Singapore Cabinet Ministers /Govt is affirming that both Oral & Anal Sex are officially LEGAL now! hmm.

We should look neither East nor West, but South!

wonder if there is any chance of campaigning for the gazettement of similar jurisdiction here?

Genting

Joseph81
10-25-07, 04:12
Golly, what a responsible new-age Government Singapore is!

As reported in the STAR today (24th Oct), the Singapore Cabinet Ministers /Govt is affirming that both Oral & Anal Sex are officially LEGAL now! hmm.

We should look neither East nor West, but South!

wonder if there is any chance of campaigning for the gazettement of similar jurisdiction here?

GentingAiya, dun think it'd make much different unless u do the above in public or get caught on a webcam. Didn't we all been practicing the illegal act all these years.

Joseph81
10-25-07, 04:51
Yo. Guys. I'm Cheong kaki as well. I've been tried out lot of places in PG. E. G: NCP, Thye Wan, New Savoy, Butterflies (KTV style near Machalister Road). Those place are nice a great. I was stopped for quite sometimes din go to cheong d. Hehehe. So recently got any nice places to intro. Tq tq.Kim Pui has one nice gem, name is Zhen Zhen, young and innocent look, same arrrangement like NCP except u can hang around in the bar counter, no need to go to the room straight away. Damages is also lower compared to NCP.

Snoop Doggie
10-25-07, 05:13
just hope that no brothers here would ask the ml to offer the same thing to them. what you encountered is by luck and i hope that no brothers here have construed it wrongly.

bros,

i will reserved the comment, that red rock spa is boring.

well, yesterday have some frens from kl coming too penang.

my mates, said wanted a clean & decent massage, so still remember some bros overhere mentioned, red rock nothing fun & clean.

well so, i oso took on a decent looking lady for just massage.

after some conversation, notice her boobs quite large. so pop up some questions, and found out she is a divorcee, age 30 and has not been touch by mens for 1/2 a year.

so ask, whether she do extras, which she promptly reply "no".

but curiosly, whats her size of her boobs. mentioned in mm reading, told her dun understand and can i have a look.

shyly, she said u can have a peek. wow from the peek realize it a b+ breast size. suddenly, just continue groping her breast and realize she starts to enjoy it.

unhook the strap & start sucking, licking squeezing. yes, roam her butts & oso dig her hole. she has melted and do a 2minutes french kiss.

but she manage to pause on doing bj, saying she is not that kind of girl.

anyway wanna give her tips, but she declined. she let me doit for fun. not for business. well least is spoken, there is lonely spa lady tht needs some thrill on the job.

never give name: number 12

face: 5/10
body: 8/10
gfe: 9/10

Joseph81
10-25-07, 05:19
Just hope that no brothers here would ask the ML to offer the same thing to them. What you encountered is by luck and I hope that no brothers here have construed it wrongly.But if you follow closely on Red Rock, many guys managed to "score".

Member 30
10-25-07, 06:40
Just hope that no brothers here would ask the ML to offer the same thing to them. What you encountered is by luck and I hope that no brothers here have construed it wrongly.

Yeap, kind of agree on this. It all goes by luck & timing. Sometime I got some extra but other times, just pure massage (even with the same ML). So, at RR(IMHO), it very much depends on your luck, timing and persuasion skill as it's a place known more for massage than getting extra. :)

Bjguy
10-26-07, 08:11
Yeap, kind of agree on this. It all goes by luck & timing. Sometime I got some extra but other times, just pure massage (even with the same ML). So, at RR(IMHO), it very much depends on your luck, timing and persuasion skill as it's a place known more for massage than getting extra. :)Hi Bros,

Honestly speakin, I'm informin others, the need to be tactful, skillful, persuasive and lucky to get something.

In terms, i would say ML were human too. They will & tend to be greed and as well urge for something

Some may not ask for money for my case, but would more like the thrill
of the ML being touch.

Some will take it as enjoyment and also income to earn.

If any cheong kaki, i believe the seniors which has far greater experience would know, whether when & where they can go for it.

Well, secondly tht is why this forum is to share information & experience to those newbird ( which is believe to be rash, unskill & earger) to learn, to technics.

Lastly, congrats to others bros, which score at Red rock.

MadBoss
10-26-07, 17:28
IMHO if anyone has read the China thread the 'ladies' there are far from innocent and could probably teach us a thing or two.

Who believes the PRC ML in RR or anywhere else has never seen a dick?
Only they know how many they have held in their hands going up and down, up and down.

It's just that now they are not on their homeground and must watch their step.

And from the quality of their looks most probably they can no longer compete with younger and fresher stock back home, so thus the move here.

Teh Good Ong
10-27-07, 19:25
Hi guys,

I'm new here. I would like to know where can I find the good body massage with erotic experince in Penang.

Thanks

Bjguy
10-28-07, 09:44
IMHO if anyone has read the China thread the 'ladies' there are far from innocent and could probably teach us a thing or two.

Who believes the PRC ML in RR or anywhere else has never seen a dick?
Only they know how many they have held in their hands going up and down, up and down.

It's just that now they are not on their homeground and must watch their step.

And from the quality of their looks most probably they can no longer compete with younger and fresher stock back home, so thus the move here.Hi Bro Madboss,

I do agree with you on that.

Since the ML in RR were not as competitive with those at China, so they are human & know where they stand.

IMHO, whoever works as a ML, no matter CKT, China, NL or etc, come on does innocence still be there at work. Talking about about touchin a man. This is just depends on, the customer moves and level comfortability they with you.

So some times, they don't take money does not mean they are stupid. They are just putting a long bait. Some just ask for money, becoz they want instant top-up.

Well, I dun anyone nowadays were so innocent tht they've nvr been with a man. Maybe tht reserves for the really KATAK PULU type.

So, I would say, there are actions everywhere, it depends the soldier manning the battlefield to look for it.

Blueblack
10-28-07, 22:30
Hi guys,

I'm new here. I would like to know where can I find the good body massage with erotic experince in Penang.

ThanksHi newbie,

Usually such a general (and ignorant sounding) question don't get many replies. I'll give you one.

All you need to do, at the very least before posting such a general question, is to read through the latest few pages of this thread. I'm sure you'll get some ideas as to which are the usual spots people go to for massage. Then, using the search function, you should be able to find some postings with directions to your desired location. Anyway.

Let me point you to these places, others can pitch in more.

Hotel. Continental, Gurney, G. Continental, Malaysia (these are some which have got more reports lately).

Other places, Sawadee (bad), Bayan Baru (behind HLB, never tried, will attempt today). Looks like I've got limited knowledge on massage spots. Will other members help out?

MadBoss
10-28-07, 22:58
9.15pm arrived at this place, only one ML on the sofa.

The famous Sheryl formerly from Waterfall but unfortunately she wasn't taking customers as on the way home and had already phoned for her taxi.

Usually I'd never wait for an opening and just head to the next available joint.
But since got Sheryl to chit chat with me, what the heck.

Big mistake as I had to wait almost 30 minutes for the next available ML.
BTW the okt here is about the friendliest in Penang but lousy chinese tea.

My ML for the evening an aunty named Mei.

While I was stripping she told me the customer before me and his friend were cops!
I saw her customer a malay guy come out and he was sitting on the sofa waiting for his partner.

I guess they need their release too. Mei said at least they were paying customers.

Anyway back to Mei. Don't know if she was tired or something but the massage sucked. Sometimes when I get service like this, I think just better head straight to the specials.

Her specials luckily better. She uses the 'old timer' technique.

Ball and backside tickle.

She gave cat lick which I actually didn't feel anything and when I opened my eyes she had her lips on my dick.

I said "put it all in la" which she did but only for about two minutes.

Name: Mei
Looks: 3/10
Massage: 2/10
Extras: 6/10
Damage: She asked for $130. All in.
WIR: No, will try Sheryl next time.

BTW Mei is one of the few ML who showers you, washes your back after the session is done.

Teh Good Ong
10-29-07, 15:13
Hi newbie,

Usually such a general (and ignorant sounding) question don't get many replies. I'll give you one.

All you need to do, at the very least before posting such a general question, is to read through the latest few pages of this thread. I'm sure you'll get some ideas as to which are the usual spots people go to for massage. Then, using the search function, you should be able to find some postings with directions to your desired location. Anyway.

Let me point you to these places, others can pitch in more.

Hotel. Continental, Gurney, G. Continental, Malaysia (these are some which have got more reports lately).

Other places, Sawadee (bad), Bayan Baru (behind HLB, never tried, will attempt today). Looks like I've got limited knowledge on massage spots. Will other members help out?Oic, thanks for the guiding, in order to specific, i mean where can find the ML naked & using breast to perform to massage in Penang or mainland. Any special ML to recommend?

Young Hunter
10-29-07, 16:35
Last news is Jimmy's place got raid.

Any bros mind to share the info here?

Joseph81
10-30-07, 02:03
Oic, thanks for the guiding, in order to specific, i mean where can find the ML naked & using breast to perform to massage in Penang or mainland. Any special ML to recommend?Only place offers that is HC,ie Tye Wan, Cathay, Waldoft and New Savoy, all in town area.

MadBoss
10-30-07, 10:53
Only place offers that is HC,ie Tye Wan, Cathay, Waldoft and New Savoy, all in town area.
Oic, thanks for the guiding, in order to specific, i mean where can find the ML naked & using breast to perform to massage in Penang or mainland. Any special ML to recommend?ML and massage in HC?
I'm not sure bout that.
You can request for it I'm sure.

Using breast to massage you can get at Waterfall.

They sometimes term this as 'Body massage' where the ML uses her body to rub against yours instead of her hands.

I've gotten this service before from one of the Iban ladies at Waterfall but that was a long time ago.

Gigi at M'sia Hotel also does this but she doesn't go to work very often.

Teh Good Ong
10-30-07, 16:38
ML and massage in HC?
I'm not sure bout that.
You can request for it I'm sure.

Using breast to massage you can get at Waterfall.

I've gotten this service before from one of the Iban ladies but that was a long time ago.

Gigi at M'sia Hotel also does this but she doesn't go to work very often.Thanks madboss for the info, so for waterfall is it anna have provide this service? Have call there but they deny it, maybe I m not the regular customer.

Blueblack
10-30-07, 19:15
My humble apologies if this post is irrelevant to why you're in this forum. Anyway, I need some quick information on a "one night cruise" that departs from Weld Quay to some ocean not too far from Penang's shores, I heard there's casino facilities on board, too, can anyone kindly confirm or point me to some enquiries desk? Can't find any info on the internet so far.

Again, sorry to those who wanna slap me already. :)

The last time I came back from Langkawi on the ferry that reached around 10pm, I saw many people waiting at that terminal (near to Beach St. roundabout).

Thanks!

Dr Sex
10-31-07, 07:53
My humble apologies if this post is irrelevant to why you're in this forum. Anyway, I need some quick information on a "one night cruise" that departs from Weld Quay to some ocean not too far from Penang's shores, I heard there's casino facilities on board, too, can anyone kindly confirm or point me to some enquiries desk? Can't find any info on the internet so far.

Again, sorry to those who wanna slap me already. :)

The last time I came back from Langkawi on the ferry that reached around 10pm, I saw many people waiting at that terminal (near to Beach St. roundabout).

Thanks!

Yes, there is a casino on board. You can call in to book your ticket. If you want the number I can pass you. Well, I went on the cruise on last last Christmas. Now they got promotion, free room for 1000 people (whoever qualify). Only RM60 for the ticket each. They got foot massage, body massage, pub, casino, etc. I advice you guys don't eat seafood up there, the seafood not nice and one kind of smell.

Dr Sex
10-31-07, 07:55
I can't seem to find the massage center in Bayan Point, the one behind Hong Leong. Anyone can give me some tips? Any sign there? There got 3 sign board which is green one.

Dr Sex
10-31-07, 08:04

Please pm me.

Dr Sex
10-31-07, 08:05
Kim Pui has one nice gem, name is Zhen Zhen, young and innocent look, same arrrangement like NCP except u can hang around in the bar counter, no need to go to the room straight away. Damages is also lower compared to NCP.
Where is Kim Pui? If possible pm me.

Blueblack
10-31-07, 09:27
Behind HLB.

Opposite Uton next to the church thingy (on its right side).

At the door is a CCTV camera, press the doorbell and hope you look oriental enough for them to open the door.

This place chinese customers only. And apparently most of their customers don't have moustache. I must phone for them to open the door.

How's the stock at Sawadee nowadays?Hi Dr Sex,

Repaying the favour :) I am planning to check the place out later today, been itching for ages. I think it is the one with a "We Are Closed" sign pasted at its door.

Teh Good Ong
10-31-07, 10:40
I can't seem to find the massage center in Bayan Point, the one behind Hong Leong. Anyone can give me some tips? Any sign there? There got 3 sign board which is green one.If I m not wrong, the massage center is just beside the church. Just press the bell and got OKT called ah boy will open door for you. There is no sign, just remember right beside of the church.

Jacob Chan
10-31-07, 12:16
Where is Kim Pui? If possible pm me.Opp gold mine if not mistaken.

MadBoss
10-31-07, 13:45
I can't seem to find the massage center in Bayan Point, the one behind Hong Leong. Anyone can give me some tips? Any sign there? There got 3 sign board which is green one.I just posted the location not more than 10 days ago.

Icarusmu
10-31-07, 14:04
Last news is Jimmy's place got raid.

Any bros mind to share the info here? Yes still on but seems like change people already but number still the same. I tried yesterday. Vietnam dish. Not bad, still very fresh. There got many stock but I only ask for Vietnam because I find out that thier service averagely is far more better then PRC.

Name: Ah Win
Face: 7/10 (not bad)
Body: 8/10 (very good, reason why i -2points is due to she is not tall and has some "mark" on her body. If not i will give 10/10)
Pussy: Tied and warm
Attitude: very good but due to she is "new" in the business, she seems very worry and stiff but she allow you to do anything! But I didn't try AR

In short, worth to try but I try to play her for 15mins yet she still not wet. Don't know if is my skill problems or she is too dry.

MadBoss
10-31-07, 14:31
Please pm me.I don't think he's a paid member therefore no PM facilities.

PgPunter
10-31-07, 15:45
Thanks madboss for the info, so for waterfall is it anna have provide this service? Have call there but they deny it, maybe I m not the regular customer.If you ask up front at counter, of course they will deny(this is MALAYSIA). Only in privacy in the room will you be offered. If you are looking for Thai body massage standard - not available in PG, Penang style(RM100)- after regular massage, ML will strip down to panties/some nude and rub boobs to body b4 HJ

Pepe57
10-31-07, 20:42
I am from the USA but come to Penang often. Last time there I found great services at Cititel spa. Nice Chinese girl there gave me great service. I may move to the Island soon and will be looking for a safe place to get serviced. Do you have any suggestions? I will be joining the Penang Swim Club and living in the Tanjung Bungah Area.

Dr Sex
11-01-07, 03:11
Opp gold mine if not mistaken.
I thought that was Tong Lok (sorry If I spell it wrongly).

Joseph81
11-01-07, 03:48
I thought that was Tong Lok (sorry If I spell it wrongly).Tong Lock was the name during ur father time, previously it was Kim Pui, now business change hand again as the boss is now in deep shit, I was told the place is now called Happy but somehow did not bother to check on the signage.

Joseph81
11-01-07, 04:21
If I m not wrong, the massage center is just beside the church. Just press the bell and got OKT called ah boy will open door for you. There is no sign, just remember right beside of the church.It's an old guy, still call Ah Boy ah?

Eecan
11-01-07, 08:42
I am from the USA but come to Penang often. Last time there I found great services at Cititel spa. Nice Chinese girl there gave me great service. I may move to the Island soon and will be looking for a safe place to get serviced. Do you have any suggestions? I will be joining the Penang Swim Club and living in the Tanjung Bungah Area.All places are safe especially for foreigners, for locals sometimes the MIB will call your wife to bail you out which is as good as passing a death sentence.

Well, Tanjung Bungah is quite near to the town, you can try all those famous HC.

Teh Good Ong
11-01-07, 10:45
It's an old guy, still call Ah Boy ah?There got 1 old & 1 young boy there. Long time no go there, duno how the gal quality now? Any update?

Icarusmu
11-01-07, 14:42
I don't think he's a paid member therefore no PM facilities. Haha yup and if you go thru the post he had done, I don't think he is a "sharing" person.

Carimakanpp
11-01-07, 16:54
Just to share some info that I have about the MC at the back of HLB.

Well, I hear there is a tomyan call Alice. She is always fully book. Nice face. 7/10.

Nice body and tall.

FOr those like C cup and above, you all should try her.

She will open up her NN for you to play at the damage of RM50 trip.

Good Luck and Happy cheonging.

Pepe57
11-01-07, 19:00
Bail me out. I hope that would never happen. How offten do the MIB raid? I spent considerable time at the Summit in KL and I think I bonked all they had. Only tried the Cititel once in PG. I am trying to learn all the abreviations. Read the admin pages. Still cannot find HC. What is a famous HC.

All places are safe especially for foreigners, for locals sometimes the MIB will call your wife to bail you out which is as good as passing a death sentence.

Well, Tanjung Bungah is quite near to the town, you can try all those famous HC.

MadBoss
11-02-07, 05:42
haha yup and if you go thru the post he had done, i dont think he is a "sharing" person :)Ha Ha eer actually I was refering to Nicky Vicky.

Joseph81
11-02-07, 07:01
There got 1 old & 1 young boy there. Long time no go there, duno how the gal quality now? Any update?The place is having difficulties in the supply of ML, maybe too many competition, hence we see a lot of new faces with less experience in massage or liak kin. For that reason, we need more guinea pig to spend some money to try out the fresh ML in order to find out.

Eecan
11-02-07, 08:39
Bail me out. I hope that would never happen. How offten do the MIB raid? I spent considerable time at the Summit in KL and I think I bonked all they had. Only tried the Cititel once in PG. I am trying to learn all the abreviations. Read the admin pages. Still cannot find HC. What is a famous HC.HC = Health Center, very famous in the 70s, 80s and 90s.

Currently to be more high end, most HC has change to spa ie Waterfall.

Nobody can predict when MIB raid, some say it's near Raya or any other big celebration but the theory is yet to be proven. Let me put it this way; if the raid is genuine, all sex joints will be closed by now and we would not have million dollar cops in the news headlines.

Lengman
11-02-07, 10:19
I am trying to learn all the abreviations. Read the admin pages. Still cannot find HC. What is a famous HC.Hehe. Experienced educated cheongster (monger) like you should have guessed it out already. Anway.

HC= Health Club/ Center....some sometimes some it is reffered to as MC=massage center.
ML= Massage lady
WL= working lady.
AR= used to be ass reaming/licking but now people also used it to refer as auto roaming
FK= french kiss

Now if you can do your part. Please post the missing ones and update the abbreviation section.

Thanks in advance.

MadBoss
11-02-07, 11:33
Bail me out. I hope that would never happen. How offten do the MIB raid? I spent considerable time at the Summit in KL and I think I bonked all they had. Only tried the Cititel once in PG. I am trying to learn all the abreviations. Read the admin pages. Still cannot find HC. What is a famous HC.A famous HC in penang would be Thye Wan, which you should be able to find as it is along the same road as Cititel.

From Cititel go towards Soho.

Try number 77, Ms Coco.

This is a straight f*ck shop, Rm100 per half hour but unfortunately for you, the charge might be double.

Young Hunter
11-02-07, 15:37
yes still on but seems like change people already but number still the same. I tried yesterday ........... Vietnam dish. Not bad, still very fresh. There got many stock but i only ask for Vietnam because i find out that thier service averagely is far more better then PRC.

Name: Ah Win
Face: 7/10 (not bad)
Body: 8/10 (very good, reason why i -2points is due to she is not tall and has some "mark" on her body. If not i will give 10/10)
Pussy: Tied and warm
Attitude: very good but due to she is "new" in the business, she seems very worry and stiff but she allow you to do anything!! but i didnt try AR :)

in short, worth to try but i try to play her for 15mins yet she still not wet.
Don't know if is my skill problems or she is too dry.Hi Bro,

Thanks for the great info!

Damage is RM230? (told before, any changes?)

Sure need to test out the Ah Win. :)

Icarusmu
11-02-07, 16:39
Ha Ha eer actually I was refering to Nicky Vicky.I am talking about him brother!

MadBoss
11-02-07, 22:32
I am talking about him brother!Ha Ha my bad.

Don't know why so many with no PM say: 'PM me if you want the contact' or 'Please PM me the contact'.

Make sure got PM first.

LoneHunter
11-03-07, 06:19
Yes still on but seems like change people already but number still the same. I tried yesterday. Vietnam dish. Not bad, still very fresh. There got many stock but I only ask for Vietnam because I find out that thier service averagely is far more better then PRC. Hi everyone,

Good day. I am new to this forum. I've heard a lot about jimmy's place from all the tai ko's. Appreaciate someone can pm me the contact number for jimmy's place as I will exchange with a contact of okt for sum**t hotel BM. Lot of PRC and vietnamese supplied.

Icarusmu
11-03-07, 07:50
Ha Ha my bad.

Don't know why so many with no PM say: 'PM me if you want the contact' or 'Please PM me the contact'.

Make sure got PM first.That is the problems. Lot of people they only want information but they will never share. I don't think Penang had only these few places just most of the people they never share. Only hand full of brothers sharing. That is the reason why information in this forum hard to expend.

For you brother MadBoss is one of the people that share alot and helping around. Lucky to have you here brother :)

Icarusmu
11-03-07, 07:52
Hi Bro,

Thanks for the great info!

Damage is RM230? (told before, any changes? )

Sure need to test out the Ah Win. 230? Don't scare me brother. Normal price, 200 if you are thier super vip you will get 180: P but I am not haha

And for Ah Win, please treat her nice, I will be back for her again. Have to get her wet this time.

Mahogany
11-03-07, 22:01
Hi members. Am new here but am willing to share this thosai (penang only). With whomever that can give me a genuine contact. We share ryte. But most of you just take and never share. So here is my report on this angel:

Overall: 9/10
Look: 8/10
Boobs: D cup most probably..trust me its huge
Ass: huge and rounded
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 10/10
Doggie: Yes
Anal: Yes
She do whatever you want

So what are you waiting for. PM me to exchange (Penang only)

Young Hunter
11-04-07, 01:24
230? Don't scare me brother. Normal price, 200 if you are thier super vip you will get 180: P but I am not haha

And for Ah Win, please treat her nice, I will be back for her again. Have to get her wet this time. Hey Bro,

Last time I tried a Russian (RM250), so I thought Viet RM230 loh. Hehehe

My mistake.

For sure I will treat her nice.

By the way, some bro PM me and said no one pick-up the phone.

I have check the contact number it is the same as what you share to me.

So would like to check with you whether is there any number change?

Thanks in advanced.

Happy Cheonging!

Nicky Vicky
11-04-07, 06:07
Hey guys,

I don't hang out so often in this month in Penang.

Big operasi!

Trust me

MadBoss
11-04-07, 09:45
Hey guys,

I don't hang out so often in this month in Penang.

Big operasi!

Trust meYes I trust you, big operasi.

But are you saying last month NO operasi?

Next month also NO operasi?

Every month also got operasi la.

MadBoss
11-04-07, 09:53
Hi members. Am new here but am willing to share this thosai (penang only). With whomever that can give me a genuine contact. We share ryte. But most of you just take and never share. So here is my report on this angel:

She do whatever you want

So what are you waiting for. PM me to exchange (Penang only)Since you are new here, how would you know most of us take and never share?

Look: 8/10.

Really come on. 8/10 when Halle Berry is 10/10?

Ass huge and rounded? Like Oprah Winfrey's?

I wonder what rating system you are using?
Dude you gotta get her to pose better than that to get our juices flowing.

Sorry I just have a bad feeling about your recommendation.
She doesn't look like she means business.

One more thing, when you post in the Penang thread, you don't have to keep saying Penang only, Penang only.

MadBoss
11-04-07, 22:42

So what are you waiting for. PM me to exchange (Penang only)I've checked.

This is another fella who hasn't paid for PM but thinks he has the use of it.

"Mahogany has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

Dirty Bug
11-05-07, 00:08
Hi Bros,

Honestly speakin, I'm informin others, the need to be tactful, skillful, persuasive and lucky to get something.

In terms, i would say ML were human too. They will & tend to be greed and as well urge for something

Some may not ask for money for my case, but would more like the thrill
of the ML being touch.

Some will take it as enjoyment and also income to earn.

If any cheong kaki, i believe the seniors which has far greater experience would know, whether when & where they can go for it.

Well, secondly tht is why this forum is to share information & experience to those newbird ( which is believe to be rash, unskill & earger) to learn, to technics.

Lastly, congrats to others bros, which score at Red rock.For Red Rock ML:

My rate is the following in term of face/outlook

1. 29
2. 1
3. 8

Heard that they will expend their business to formally "Zhu Hai" pretty soon and new stocks will come in week after next.

Chalet
11-05-07, 02:47

She do whatever you want

So what are you waiting for. PM me to exchange (Penang only)Hey new bird, next time better do not pose her photo. U spoilt our mood. 10/10? This quality want to exchange with our FL. Do explore more and pose FR. There are many joints just for member only. U got the number, then straight to their room i.e. OKT in hotel malaysia, FL in gurney hotel, FL in sunway hotel, OKT for those ladies need fast money at end of the month (part time only), Ah ANN place, Linda place, Ah Tatt place, ah Seng place, Ah hock place etc etc etc.

Xformer2008
11-05-07, 04:14
sharing my fr here. hope you guys like it.

it is a raining nite. very strong wind too. this wind is not that "wind" ok? . lol. nevertheless, thought of having a good massage and relaxing evening after dinner. thus plan to explore this mp at bayan lepas (behind hlb). it's my first time there. don't know much about the place, just got direction from the web.

park my car and walk for two rounds before i find the place. want to confirm in case i got the wrong entrance. "ah boy" (30+ year old) that used to heard from web opened the door for me. it was still raining outside so i quickly get my way in and up to the stairs.

it was dark but not too bad environment. saw only couple of guys chatting at the hall. dun think they are customer. business wasn't that good due to the rain i guess. since it's my first time, the okt show me their menu and brief me on what they offer. he even hint me to ask the gal first for extras.

the price is reasonable low. so no brainer for me. just told the okt i will go for 1 hr. i was invited to another waiting room and as usual watch the astro programme. i asked for young one and okt say sure. he also remind me they don't do fj. (may be i am new? ). but other is up for negotiations.

within 5 minutes, a slim gal came in. wow. looks good. straight long hair with nice complexion. quite petite size with a slim waist. got firm bottom and small breasts. overall looks nice.

her name is ruby, guess around 25 (didn't ask for id: p). she said she is from bangkok. also take the chance to ask about her friends. feedback all are from bangkok lately. she just been here for 1 month. without further adure, she asked me to strip off "totally". straight and easy. i was wondering if i should keep my under on. and i got my answer without asking. she started with foot and show me her cleavage. wow. it's nice view from top. since i got plan later, so straight to the point and ask her whatelse she provide. she could understand little mandarin, limited hokkien. but she manage to communicate the international language. hj. and asked if i want it now? since it's close to my next appointment, why not? she is gentle. play with my balls and little bro. started to moan a little bit. she then ask if i want to play her breasts with just some extra tips. of course all in since my bro already saluting her.

things going to 3rd gear very soon. she was good. anyway, i tried to get her naked but she refused. what a turn down. immediately get back to 2nd gear. so have to bring back my immagination and get up to speed. took quite some time (few minutes) to ultimate velocity. she started to show inpatient. and also asking why i look at her while she is doing hj. bla bla bla. try to get it over with. i keep focus on my "sharon stone" while grabbing her breasts. at last it is heaven. cum all over her hands

she clean me up and give me massage on hand, shoulder and back. it's relaxing. she asked me what took me so long. her hands already feel pain. haha. i apologize for that while wispering in my heart, all because of her inpatience lor.

summary: name: ruby (din asked her number) age: 25+ breasts: a size: petite around 155cm massage: rm55 hj+breats touching: rm70 (tried my luck with rm50:.) total damage: rm125 massage: 7/10 (good thai style) hj: 7/10 (a bit inpatience) breasts touching: 5/10 (small a cup and cannot take off tops) rtf: don't think so as the quality is so so only. if want good massage and quick hj may be since it's close to bayan lepas.

MadBoss
11-05-07, 06:52
Hey new bird, next time better do not pose her photo. U spoilt our mood. 10/10? This quality want to exchange with our FL. Do explore more and pose FR. There are many joints just for member only. U got the number, then straight to their room i.e. OKT in hotel malaysia, FL in gurney hotel, FL in sunway hotel, OKT for those ladies need fast money at end of the month (part time only), Ah ANN place, Linda place, Ah Tatt place, ah Seng place, Ah hock place etc etc etc.Ha Ha ya lor. He wants a taste of our Prime Ribs in exchange for his Ramli Burger.

LoneHunter
11-05-07, 11:16
Hi,

The Jimmy's Place has changed OKT.

Anyway phone number remain the same.

Icarusmu
11-05-07, 15:01
Hey Bro,

Last time I tried a Russian (RM250), so I thought Viet RM230 loh. Hehehe

My mistake.

For sure I will treat her nice.

By the way, some bro PM me and said no one pick-up the phone.

I have check the contact number it is the same as what you share to me.

So would like to check with you whether is there any number change?

Thanks in advanced.

Happy Cheonging!Some time they didnt pick up phone, call few times and see, or please call after 2.00pm. Too early they havent start operate yet.

Icarusmu
11-05-07, 15:14
Hey new bird, next time better do not pose her photo. U spoilt our mood. 10/10? This quality want to exchange with our FL. Do explore more and pose FR. There are many joints just for member only. U got the number, then straight to their room i.e. OKT in hotel malaysia, FL in gurney hotel, FL in sunway hotel, OKT for those ladies need fast money at end of the month (part time only), Ah ANN place, Linda place, Ah Tatt place, ah Seng place, Ah hock place etc etc etc.Wah Chalet seems know lot of joins in Penang. Try to send PM but. Any senior brothers or paid member know all these joins contact (FL in gurney hotel, FL in sunway hotel, OKT for those ladies need fast money at end of the month (part time only), Ah ANN place, Linda place, Ah Tatt place, ah Seng place, Ah hock), can share?

Ray01
11-05-07, 16:25
Dude you must be blind to give that kind of rating and what kind of asshole post her face pic, we should all contact her and ask if she has a photo of you then we can paste it here and know what a ass looks like.

She do whatever you want

So what are you waiting for. PM me to exchange (Penang only)

Dr Sex
11-05-07, 16:39
sharing my fr here. hope you guys like it.

it is a raining nite. very strong wind too. this wind is not that "wind" ok? . lol. nevertheless, thought of having a good massage and relaxing evening after dinner. thus plan to explore this mp at bayan lepas (behind hlb). it's my first time there. don't know much about the place, just got direction from the web.

park my car and walk for two rounds before i find the place. want to confirm in case i got the wrong entrance. "ah boy" (30+ year old) that used to heard from web opened the door for me. it was still raining outside so i quickly get my way in and up to the stairs.

it was dark but not too bad environment. saw only couple of guys chatting at the hall. dun think they are customer. business wasn't that good due to the rain i guess. since it's my first time, the okt show me their menu and brief me on what they offer. he even hint me to ask the gal first for extras.

the price is reasonable low. so no brainer for me. just told the okt i will go for 1 hr. i was invited to another waiting room and as usual watch the astro programme. i asked for young one and okt say sure. he also remind me they don't do fj. (may be i am new? ). but other is up for negotiations.

within 5 minutes, a slim gal came in. wow. looks good. straight long hair with nice complexion. quite petite size with a slim waist. got firm bottom and small breasts. overall looks nice.

her name is ruby, guess around 25 (didn't ask for id: p). she said she is from bangkok. also take the chance to ask about her friends. feedback all are from bangkok lately. she just been here for 1 month. without further adure, she asked me to strip off "totally". straight and easy. i was wondering if i should keep my under on. and i got my answer without asking. she started with foot and show me her cleavage. wow. it's nice view from top. since i got plan later, so straight to the point and ask her whatelse she provide. she could understand little mandarin, limited hokkien. but she manage to communicate the international language. hj. and asked if i want it now? since it's close to my next appointment, why not? she is gentle. play with my balls and little bro. started to moan a little bit. she then ask if i want to play her breasts with just some extra tips. of course all in since my bro already saluting her.

things going to 3rd gear very soon. she was good. anyway, i tried to get her naked but she refused. what a turn down. immediately get back to 2nd gear. so have to bring back my immagination and get up to speed. took quite some time (few minutes) to ultimate velocity. she started to show inpatient. and also asking why i look at her while she is doing hj. bla bla bla. try to get it over with. i keep focus on my "sharon stone" while grabbing her breasts. at last it is heaven. cum all over her hands

she clean me up and give me massage on hand, shoulder and back. it's relaxing. she asked me what took me so long. her hands already feel pain. haha. i apologize for that while wispering in my heart, all because of her inpatience lor.

summary: name: ruby (din asked her number) age: 25+ breasts: a size: petite around 155cm massage: rm55 hj+breats touching: rm70 (tried my luck with rm50:.) total damage: rm125 massage: 7/10 (good thai style) hj: 7/10 (a bit inpatience) breasts touching: 5/10 (small a cup and cannot take off tops) rtf: don't think so as the quality is so so only. if want good massage and quick hj may be since it's close to bayan lepas.
girls is like that. when they inpatient or not in mood, they also turn down our mood.

MadBoss
11-05-07, 22:29
Girls is like that. When they inpatient or not in mood, they also turn down our mood.Yes, personal experience of mine.

While bonking a NL she says "Faster afterwards TV3 come with camera!"

Sh*t! Think I'll come faster after a comment like that?

Eecan
11-06-07, 01:45
Dude you must be blind to give that kind of rating and what kind of asshole post her face pic, we should all contact her and ask if she has a photo of you then we can paste it here and know what a ass looks like.Does it cross ur mind that maybe he's trying to shame her as she could have rejected him for any advances in the past.

Eecan
11-06-07, 01:47
Since you are new here, how would you know most of us take and never share?

Look: 8/10.

Really come on. 8/10 when Halle Berry is 10/10?

Ass huge and rounded? Like Oprah Winfrey's?

I wonder what rating system you are using?
Dude you gotta get her to pose better than that to get our juices flowing.

Sorry I just have a bad feeling about your recommendation.
She doesn't look like she means business.

One more thing, when you post in the Penang thread, you don't have to keep saying Penang only, Penang only.My huge and round standard is Jennifer Lopez 39" bottom, that's my perfect 10.

Hot Milk
11-06-07, 03:14
Did anyone of you going to NCP recently?

Got any new gal to recommend?

Please advice.

Thanks

Hot Milk
11-06-07, 03:17
Hi,

The Jimmy's Place has changed OKT.

Anyway phone number remain the same.My I know where is Jimmy's place?

James Blunt
11-06-07, 07:13
Dude you must be blind to give that kind of rating and what kind of asshole post her face pic, we should all contact her and ask if she has a photo of you then we can paste it here and know what a ass looks like.I think someone purposely uploading the photo, as taking revenge on that girl. I guess that is personal agenda behind. Erm.. sounds conspiracy!

Or, any Bro here have tried that girl before?

Joseph81
11-06-07, 07:33
My I know where is Jimmy's place?
Did anyone of you going to NCP recently?

Got any new gal to recommend?

Please advice.

ThanksAin't it be nice to join a forum with all the kangtao kept pouring in with a simple question like that. Unfortunately sex forum doesn't work like that, it's a give and take principle.

Without giving, you are already asking for everything in your first 3 posts.

MadBoss
11-06-07, 08:53
I think someone purposely uploading the photo, as taking revenge on that girl. I guess that is personal agenda behind. Erm.. sounds conspiracy!

Or, any Bro here have tried that girl before?Like I said she doesn't seem like she means business ie: selling herself.

Would a FL allow her pic to be distributed like that?

Doesn't look like her outfit can hold the necesarry items a pro brings when she goes to work.

She's not carrying a purse, bag or handphone so somebody must be holding it for her. Most likely a friend cause these are really personal things.
Would a pro ask you to hold her IC and stuff?

Is Mahogany her pimp, customer or acquaintance? Why would she allow him to take her photo like that if he's a pimp or customer.

And from the quality looks like it's with a camera not a handphone camera. So the cameraman came prepared and knew there's no reaon for her to reject a photo being taken. All friend friend what.

From the location which is outside not in a hotel or the like, this all gives it a somewhat 'tourist with friend' feeling.

Not at all 'take my picture and sell my services and body'.

Smells like a sabotage case.

MadBoss
11-06-07, 08:55
My huge and round standard is Jennifer Lopez 39" bottom, that's my perfect 10.Yes that cushioning effect does help during doggie.

And I like that phak phak phak sound when you're pounding from behind.

Xformer2008
11-06-07, 09:57
Yes, personal experience of mine.

While bonking a NL she says "Faster afterwards TV3 come with camera!"

Sh*t! Think I'll come faster after a comment like that?Haha. TV3? That's a good one? If mentioned MIB then guarranty little bro will go crooked instantly! Way to go, NL.

FreebieFan
11-06-07, 11:14
Ok before the flames get too red hot yes I have read past ten pages of this forum. I'm a European guy working in Kl and have a trip to Penang next week. I think I have one night arranged with a freebie who works for Dell. But have a free night or two for drinking.

Can anyone ponit me in the direction of a couple of good pubs, where maybe I might meet a gal for play. Or maybe the Carlsberg lady. Any lady where I can maybe play my freebie game.

I'm staying in either the G hotel or Traders so I'm in that area.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks!

MadBoss
11-06-07, 22:47
Ok before the flames get too red hot yes I have read past ten pages of this forum. I'm a European guy working in Kl and have a trip to Penang next week. I think I have one night arranged with a freebie who works for Dell. But have a free night or two for drinking.

Can anyone ponit me in the direction of a couple of good pubs, where maybe I might meet a gal for play. Or maybe the Carlsberg lady. Any lady where I can maybe play my freebie game.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks!G Hotel is new and next to Gurney Plaza so there are a lot of amenities but not really for picking up freebies.

Traders Hotel is sort of in a dull part of town.

But both aren't that far from Penang Road and Upper Penang Road where most of the happening nightspots in Penang are.

Notable hotels near this area would be Cititel, CityBayview and the E&O.
All within walking distance. You can't miss it.

On Penang Road you can find HCs, MPs, some FLs in the watering holes there (quality questionable and very money minded)

Since you're looking for freebies, there are some really hot lookers who hang out at Upper Penang Road. Though the place really comes alive more during the weekend.

No guarantees though. I suppose you must have a 'Gift' or at least 'Special Forces Training' to score.

Good hunting.

Member 30
11-07-07, 08:13

Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks!

Yeap, as per Madboss said Traders Hotel is a bit out of the action part. I'd suggest you try SOHO pub just a few doors from cititel. There're some hotties hanging around at times....& judging from your past records ( :) have been reading your FRs), I'll be waiting for your FRs on this trip.

Good luck mate!! ;)

FreebieFan
11-07-07, 10:12
To Member and Madboss.. thanks guys. Your help is much appreciated.

Looking forward to my trip and to exploring. I'm grateful to you for pointing me in the right direction!

Joseph81
11-07-07, 13:33
G Hotel is new and next to Gurney Plaza so there are a lot of amenities but not really for picking up freebies.

But both aren't that far from Penang Road and Upper Penang Road where most of the happening nightspots in Penang are.

On Penang Road you can find HCs, MPs, some FLs in the watering holes there (quality questionable and very money minded)

Since you're looking for freebies, there are some really hot lookers who hang out at Upper Penang Road. Though the place really comes alive more during the weekend.

No guarantees though. I suppose you must have a 'Gift' or at least 'Special Forces Training' to score.

Good hunting.There's a saying "there's no free lunch in this world", maybe you can shoot me down with "yahoo mail is free".

Well maybe you can get lucky else where, but in Penang, it's highly unlikely unless you can write off the money you spent in tips and beers.

Actually, your question covers widely, I can recommend you Amy's place at Nagore Road where there is a Carlsber promoter that can chat with you till 10 pm to encourage you to buy few buckets of beers. Adding to that, Parma kopitiam in Pulau Tikus offers many beers promoter from Skol to Guiness stout, bet they would approach you everytime your mug goes nearly empty. Having siad that, it doesn't promise you a freee nookie, in my opinion SOHO offers a sure thing, which may be your cup ot tea.

Eecan
11-07-07, 13:49
Visited kim Pui on recommendation from one of the brother here, sat at the bar counter and before finishing my first mug of beer, one PRC by the name of E-Xie approched me asking me to go into the room, since I was alone, was quite reluctant as according to the previous post, the charges of the room is RM30. Anyway, was told by her that cubicle cost about RM7 plus RM4 for peanuts, since it cost peanuts, I decided to go with her into the cubicle in search of a adventure.

The cubicle was not so bad to be honest, a bit small but in my opinion it can accomodate about 4 persons. Inside the cubicle, there she was came siiting on top of me, immediate my faithful brother stood up for the occasion, immidiately I started working on her breast which is just average size, got the bra out and start sucking on her nipples, she started moaning and rocked me like a cowgirl which got me even harder. I tried to work my hand downwards and there was no sign of resistant from her, needless to say, I was busy fingering her after that, even at one stage,I managed to strip her underwear down to her knees.

I was in seven heaven, regretted not having any condom standy in my wallet, however I managed to get her hp no, will definitely go for second round and hopefully will get my sexual fantasy fulfilled

Dr Sex
11-07-07, 15:09
ok before the flames get too red hot yes i have read past ten pages of this forum. i'm a european guy working in kl and have a trip to penang next week. i think i have one night arranged with a freebie who works for dell. but have a free night or two for drinking.

can anyone ponit me in the direction of a couple of good pubs, where maybe i might meet a gal for play. or maybe the carlsberg lady. any lady where i can maybe play my freebie game.

i'm staying in either the g hotel or traders so i'm in that area.

any help would be gratefully appreciated. thanks!
it is not easy to get freebie and not always so lucky. as i know the pub beside gurney hotel, is much more easy to get freebie. usually are high school student (might be ****) and college student.

Member #3173
11-07-07, 15:41
In front of Traders has a KTV lounge if I am not mistaken.If not try the health centre behind this KTV in Hotel Continental for lack of a nearby place to go to.Cheers

MadBoss
11-07-07, 15:51
In front of Traders has a KTV lounge if I am not mistaken.If not try the health centre behind this KTV in Hotel Continental for lack of a nearby place to go to.CheersGood luck finding freebies in these places.

And the Continental nearer to Traders would be the Grand Continental as opposed to the Continental Hotel which is on Penang Road.

More Sex
11-07-07, 17:23
G Hotel is new and next to Gurney Plaza so there are a lot of amenities but not really for picking up freebies.

Good hunting.But be careful, there are shemale around Upper Penang Road also. Screen carefully, if not, you will get freebie ass service.

MadBoss
11-07-07, 22:31
Visited kim Pui on recommendation from one of the brother here, sat at the bar counter and before finishing my first mug of beer, one PRC by the name of E-Xie approched me asking me to go into the room, since I was alone, was quite reluctant as according to the previous post, the charges of the room is RM30. Anyway, was told by her that cubicle cost about RM7 plus RM4 for peanuts, since it cost peanuts, I decided to go with her into the cubicle in search of a adventure.

I was in seven heaven, regretted not having any condom standy in my wallet, however I managed to get her hp no, will definitely go for second round and hopefully will get my sexual fantasy fulfilledYou didn't go all the way?

You already at the airport, bought the plane ticket, found the seat but didn't take the flight?

And the PRC didn't offer to fly you there and then?

How much did you pay for this action?

Weird that the PRC didn't carry condoms herself.

SSV
11-07-07, 23:32
I went to cathay last week n tried out no. 9, well her face look ok, but after take off, her body was well, 5/10, but she is quite frinedly, cat lick 4/10, bj 5/10, fj 5/10, overall not really satisfied as she wants you to cum faster, so if u expect something good, don't try her.

Xformer2008
11-08-07, 13:44
You didn't go all the way?

You already at the airport, bought the plane ticket, found the seat but didn't take the flight?

Weird that the PRC didn't carry condoms herself.Hi bro boss,

Do you have any latest FR about the college gal you tried earlier? Really interested. Hope to see more FRs from you.

Skodeng79
11-08-07, 19:38
Hi all,

I am a new one already found this forum around 4 month.

Need your help and sugestion.

I want to try some servise like massage include batin plus FJ at Bukit Mertajam area with palace is save. And price? . Becouse this is a first time to try this servise. Normal massage I already try. But no extra servise.

I already go at some place near railyway sations. At there have indone girl

Face: 8/10

Charge (FJ): RM50

Young= around: 22.25 years old

But don't try becouse this place like open. Any want can see you go there infront of road

Afraid if MIB came. Raid

Need help.

Vtaker
11-08-07, 19:47
To all brothers out there,

I was just wondering does the working ladies go on holidays anytime near the CNY? I am coming back from studies overseas and was hoping to get a good experience! I have been to NCP twice and eventhough it is a bit scary for those few times but I'd like to experience more! We only live once in our lifetime so why not try out more!

PS will get the pm services in about 1-2 weeks time.

Vtaker
11-08-07, 19:51
Brothers,

I will be back from overseas due to studies around mid jan and was wondering will the working ladies be working? Wanna get try out more experiences. Tried NCP twice and wanted to try elsewhere with hopefully better girls!

Cheers!

MadBoss
11-08-07, 23:32
Hi bro boss,

Do you have any latest FR about the college gal you tried earlier? Really interested. Hope to see more FRs from you.I'm sorry I don't recall posting FR on any college girls.

Maybe you can be more specific and quote that post that you think you read.

MadBoss
11-08-07, 23:39
Hi all,

I want to try some servise like massage include batin plus FJ at Bukit Mertajam area with palace is save. And price? . Becouse this is a first time to try this servise. Normal massage I already try. But no extra servise.

But don't try becouse this place like open. Any want can see you go there infront of road

Afraid if MIB came. Raid

Need help.One place that I like in BM is GP Hotel but will definitely cost you more than $50 a pop.

Can you be a little more specific as to the place near the railway station that you've tried.

Any signs?

MadBoss
11-08-07, 23:43

I was just wondering does the working ladies go on holidays anytime near the CNY? I am coming back from studies overseas and was hoping to get a good experience! I have been to NCP twice and eventhough it is a bit scary for those few times but I'd like to experience more! We only live once in our lifetime so why not try out more!

PS will get the pm services in about 1-2 weeks time.Yes mostly some of the ladies will take time off during CNY.

Joseph81
11-09-07, 00:17
Brothers,

I will be back from overseas due to studies around mid jan and was wondering will the working ladies be working? Wanna get try out more experiences. Tried NCP twice and wanted to try elsewhere with hopefully better girls!

Cheers!Don't worry, it's not the tradition here for ML or FL to go for winter breaks, the only possibility for them not to work would be flood.

Joseph81
11-09-07, 00:19
Hi all,

Afraid if MIB came. Raid

Need help.Try Solace in Taman Sg Rumbai, near the Sek Wong Bah Kut Teh, there is another one a few shops next to Solace too

Joseph81
11-09-07, 00:21
Hi bro boss,

Do you have any latest FR about the college gal you tried earlier? Really interested. Hope to see more FRs from you.I got a PM from a so called college girl but she's honest enough to admit she's fat, interested?

LoneHunter
11-09-07, 01:40
Hi all,

Afraid if MIB came. Raid

Need help.Hi bro. If you really wanna try nad explore more, I suggest you straight go to fuck shop for PRC's or Tyewan and Cathay. No point try at HC. Bad looking and dino gals. Waisting your money.

Eecan
11-09-07, 01:56
You didn't go all the way?

Weird that the PRC didn't carry condoms herself.Not to worry, another special flight already been arranged with full facilities. Omitted the damages in last report :

Tips : RM50
Stout : RM12 x 3
Cubicles : RM11 inclusive peanuts

Mabuk
11-09-07, 07:14
Hi all,

Afraid if MIB came. Raid

Need help.

The place sound familiar, guess should be Tai Ah, BM massage a lot, Taman Mutiara there already got few (Yen House, Solace) , BM summit hotel, GP Hotel, Taman Ciku, Kampung Baru and etc....

Mabuk
11-09-07, 07:19

PS will get the pm services in about 1-2 weeks time.

If u mentioned about HC like Tye wan, Wardolf, Cathay so far I had ever visit there as early as the 3rd of CNY, got girls working but not many. Pub with PRC, last CNY experience they did operate too but only on 2nd day of CNY (If I remember correctly.)

Skodeng79
11-09-07, 08:39
One place that I like in BM is GP Hotel but will definitely cost you more than $50 a pop.

Can you be a little more specific as to the place near the railway station that you've tried.

Any signs? Thanks freind. For info.

How about the price?

For specific. Rumah tumpangan at#$^^& (I forgot the name) but near Bank. %$&* that girl so cute give me high temprature. But. Afraid to try.

Thanks

Member 30
11-09-07, 09:22
One place that I like in BM is GP Hotel but will definitely cost you more than $50 a pop.

Any signs?

I think he could be referring to the one (Tai Ah) a few doors frm CIMB bank along railway street.. (cant recall the street name either). You wont want to try there coz I was told the condition is a bit down & mainly visitted by those foreign workers...

Combat King
11-09-07, 12:46
Saw a new Spa coming up opposite Red Brick Hotel. The hotel is MidTown or something like that as it keeps on changing name. No business since coffins placed in front when it was then United Hotel many years ago.
Saw a banner of a Sawadee Spa at Bayview. Opening in Junly 07. Guess it is opened. Now is November. Any reports?
Koay33, remember to PM me your report on the ML I gave you by PM. Good luck to you on getting her into the sack. Big boobs and lovely ****.

Teh Good Ong
11-09-07, 16:59
The place sound familiar, guess should be Tai Ah, BM massage a lot, Taman Mutiara there already got few (Yen House, Solace) , BM summit hotel, GP Hotel, Taman Ciku, Kampung Baru and etc....Since not familiar with BM, mind to tell where is Yen House, Solace, Taman Ciku, Kampung Baru location?

Teh Good Ong
11-09-07, 17:02
Try Solace in Taman Sg Rumbai, near the Sek Wong Bah Kut Teh, there is another one a few shops next to Solace tooAny special in this solace place?

Xformer2008
11-09-07, 20:09
Today feel like western so call up OKT to check for new stock. Told me got 7 WL form egypt, turky, russia. Quickly take off. Choose the cute Turkish with hiao action. Clean me up in no time. She is petite size with blonde hair. Give me a good rub and very gfe feel. Nice and warm BJ with good sucktion.comfortable cat bath and my didi already cannot tahan. She put me on CD and went straight to the terowong. Gosh. So tight and warm! Pump her nice on top from slow to fast. Serround audio effect is magnificant and natural. She told me she cum already before I asked for position change. Anyway, take her doggie and start pounding harder. Flip flap sound effect was great. Ended up with even harder missionary and unlaoded. Lying on top of her for minutes and she still doesn't want to let me go. Even keep my CD inside when I retract. LOL

Rest for few more minutes before we clean up. She said she seldom cum cause she will feel tired after cum. Not sure how true is that. Overall good and nice release.

Look: 7/10 turkish
Breasts: A+
Body: 8/10 petite
HJ: 6/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
Damage: 200
WIR: want to try her friends more...

so bros... it's my first FR here..so wish u guys enjoy... and up my points if u like it la...:P

MadBoss
11-09-07, 22:41
Thanks freind. For info.

How about the price?

ThanksRm 150 - 180.

Same boss I heard as Harmoni near Pacific Megamall.

Both environment are ok as the 'deed' is done in hotel like room which is fairly decent.

Haven't been to these places in a while (Based on island)

Past recommendation at Harmoni - Baby (NL) not so good looking but great service plus anal if you ask nicely :)

At Harmoni ask the okt if got special stock. Sometimes there's one or two NOT on display. Age said to be late teens.

Service so so but for an old man like me to bonk a teenager with pink nipples makes me harder longer if you know what I mean.

For GP my fav is Gigi. Service ok only but looks and body bow wow wow.
Been there many times just for her but past two times she wasn't there and somehow I ended up in the Summit instead.

You can also get massage and HJ at GP but by aunties and not in the hotel room but the massage room.

If you try, update us on these places.

Happy hunting.

MadBoss
11-09-07, 22:53
Saw a new Spa coming up opposite Red Brick Hotel. The hotel is MidTown or something like that as it keeps on changing name. No business since coffins placed in front when it was then United Hotel many years ago.

Saw a banner of a Sawadee Spa at Bayview. Opening in Junly 07. Guess it is opened. Now is November. Any reports?

Koay33, remember to PM me your report on the ML I gave you by PM. Good luck to you on getting her into the sack. Big boobs and lovely ****.Red Brick Hotel?

Anyway at Bayview I was told no hanky panky allowed by management.

But who knows what goes on in the massage room :)

Any lucky brothers out there?

Some of the MLs at Continental and M'sia have told me that they get calls for out service to rooms at Bayview.

So looks like some guests there prefer to order out instead having in house service.

MadBoss
11-09-07, 23:04
You are contradicting yourself.

Hi bro. If you really wanna try nad explore more, I suggest you straight go to fuck shop for PRC's or Tyewan and Cathay. No point try at HC.

Thye Wan and Cathay ARE HCs.

Joseph81
11-10-07, 01:51
Any special in this solace place?Normal liak kin + HJ

Member 30
11-10-07, 02:31
Since not familiar with BM, mind to tell where is Yen House, Solace, Taman Ciku, Kampung Baru location?

If from BM town, you can take Jln Kulim to Kampung Baru. If from Bukit Tengah, follow the road that cut across Tmn Sri Rambai leading up to Jln Sri Maju. If not mistaken, there's 1 MP in Tmn Sri Maju (shophouses). It's near a school known as SMK.

Mabuk
11-10-07, 04:38
If from BM town, you can take Jln Kulim to Kampung Baru. If from Bukit Tengah, follow the road that cut across Tmn Sri Rambai leading up to Jln Sri Maju. If not mistaken, there's 1 MP in Tmn Sri Maju (shophouses). It's near a school known as SMK.

Opposite the SMK school got one, opposite Wah Lee electrical shop got one

But long time did go, don't still have or not?

Member 30
11-10-07, 05:04
Opposite the SMK school got one, opposite Wah Lee electrical shop got one

But long time did go, don't still have or not?

Yeap, the one opposite SMK above the biscuits shop still there. But the one opp Wah Lee, tho the sign is still there but seems no more operating (I might be wrong tho :))

Lulu Toti
11-10-07, 06:51

Yesterday was kinda free as i'm off, went to the massage joint at BM area, initially looking for my usual massage siam+local mixed babe, but she was with another customer, the taukeh so introduced another gal from Johor for me. Okie la, just take her and proceed.

First was just the back massage, and when i turn to front, without hesitating, she start playing with my dick, i asked her to BJ for me, at first she said she don't do it, and reluctant to do it. But after 1 min, she automatically blow for me. Sweet talk with her, play around with her boobs, really big boobs, she kept blowing for me for almost 15 to 20minutes.. i was at heaven for 15-20minutes until i load all my bullets into her mouth, and she did not split off.

After awhile my dick is harden again, she asking me "bang, apasal tak boleh turun, macam tu mati lo i kalau kongkek" so, the brilliant questions pop up, i asked her can i take her out, she said yes, only at night and after work. The problem now is, WHERE/WHICH hotel can i bring her? since Nasi Lemak, abit scare the authority kacau abit. I used to bring those CKT from SS, GLO for the ONS in Penang hotel, but at BM, anyone can help? I can share her contact for you guys and also FR after this.

LoneHunter
11-10-07, 10:47
You are contradicting yourself.

Thye Wan and Cathay ARE HCs. Sorry typo error. What I mean is no point waisting money at MP unless you have special interest in aging dino's. Spoilt your mood only.

Add on some extra $$ try the supreme quality for PRC's. Etc berjaya and so on. I am regular customer for berjaya

Scott Bernard
11-10-07, 10:51
Yes, It is true Bayview don't have any hanky panky. Tried it once went over only got massage.

LoneHunter
11-10-07, 10:57

Koay33, remember to PM me your report on the ML I gave you by PM. Good luck to you on getting her into the sack. Big boobs and lovely ****.Red Brick or Red Rock?

Skodeng79
11-10-07, 13:26
Rm 150 - 180.

Same boss I heard as Harmoni near Pacific Megamall.

Both environment are ok as the 'deed' is done in hotel like room which is fairly decent.

Haven't been to these places in a while (Based on island)

Past recommendation at Harmoni - Baby (NL) not so good looking but great service plus anal if you ask nicely :)

At Harmoni ask the okt if got special stock. Sometimes there's one or two NOT on display. Age said to be late teens.

Service so so but for an old man like me to bonk a teenager with pink nipples makes me harder longer if you know what I mean.

For GP my fav is Gigi. Service ok only but looks and body bow wow wow.
Been there many times just for her but past two times she wasn't there and somehow I ended up in the Summit instead.

You can also get massage and HJ at GP but by aunties and not in the hotel room but the massage room.

If you try, update us on these places.

Happy hunting.Thanks for info,

Just confius right now. Let say when I go to GP Hotel.

Where is area I can choose the girl want to FJ. Should I rent the room first or

Inside there I must go to resepsionis? And book the FL?

Very confius becouse don't experian on this hotel.

This girl is traight FJ or play massage first and FJ.

Need help. Becoseu so new. In this activity.

And usualy what a prise.

And where is harmony at megamoll I already serching arround the megamoll area around last 2 week but dident found any shop or masage with tital harmony. Where it is?

This place is safe?

Another one.

What is liak kin, already serach the mining in this treads but not faund.

So sory to asking stupid questian like this becuse I realy not familiar.

Thanks

Nicky Vicky
11-10-07, 14:44
Bro,

Just to let you know all working girls never cum. Why she said she cum already? Ah ha, just want you to finish soon so that she can go. Got it now?

Today feel like western so call up OKT to check for new stock. Told me got 7 WL form egypt, turky, russia. Quickly take off. Choose the cute Turkish with hiao action. Clean me up in no time. She is petite size with blonde hair. Give me a good rub and very gfe feel. Nice and warm BJ with good sucktion.comfortable cat bath and my didi already cannot tahan. She put me on CD and went straight to the terowong. Gosh. So tight and warm! Pump her nice on top from slow to fast. Serround audio effect is magnificant and natural. She told me she cum already before I asked for position change. Anyway, take her doggie and start pounding harder. Flip flap sound effect was great. Ended up with even harder missionary and unlaoded. Lying on top of her for minutes and she still doesn't want to let me go. Even keep my CD inside when I retract. LOL

Rest for few more minutes before we clean up. She said she seldom cum cause she will feel tired after cum. Not sure how true is that. Overall good and nice release.

Look: 7/10 turkish
Breasts: A+
Body: 8/10 petite
HJ: 6/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
Damage: 200
WIR: want to try her friends more...

so bros... it's my first FR here..so wish u guys enjoy... and up my points if u like it la...:P

Asian Monger #2
11-10-07, 15:33
WHERE/WHICH hotel can i bring her? since Nasi Lemak, abit scare the authority kacau abit. I used to bring those CKT from SS, GLO for the ONS in Penang hotel, but at BM, anyone can help? I can share her contact for you guys and also FR after this.
Bro,
Just a far fetch suggestion from me. You could take the NL to Pearl Hotel in Butterworth. I know it's some distance to drive from BM to Butterworth but just a thought.

My 2 cents.

AM2

MadBoss
11-10-07, 17:18

i asked her can i take her out, she said yes, only at night and after work. The problem now is, WHERE/WHICH hotel can i bring her? since Nasi Lemak, abit scare the authority kacau abit. I used to bring those CKT from SS, GLO for the ONS in Penang hotel, but at BM, anyone can help? I can share her contact for you guys and also FR after this.BM not really my area but here are some tips.

Don't be seen together, check in first and phone her which room to go up to.
It's best that she dresses casually too not like Britney Spears in her latest video.

Carry a bag or something when you check in, this shows you are planning to actually stay there not just use the room for some fun and pleasure.

During my college days I used to work part time at a hotel's front desk and we were trained to watch out for certain things.

IE: Guy checks in without reservation or luggage means he not there travelling on business or holiday.

Regular people have only two reasons for staying at a hotel - business or holiday, both of which usually involves advance planning.

Meaning reservations and clothing.

Anyway it's highly unlikely anyone from the hotel will report any hanky panky.

But who knows if there's MIB undercover at the lobby like the JPJ director in the news recently.

MadBoss
11-10-07, 17:38
Went for a drive in town. Very quiet action wise.

Must be a new big Hindi movie cause at Odeon jam packed with people waiting in line.

Only a few street walkers along Campbell and Love Lane.

Even the TVs in front of Federal were MIA.

Parked my car and went to check up Sawadee at Bayview.

It's on the fourth floor and like Cititel, the entrance is across the conference / ballroom.

Very nicely decorated.

There was a party or something in one of the conference rooms, a lot of people hanging around so opted out of going into Sawadee.

Anyway it was already 11, the sign said they close at 12 midnight.

Just managed to read their advert.

Body massage 1 hour $80. 2 hours $150.

Massage done by Thais.

Will go for another looksee tomorrow.

Zacko
11-11-07, 00:17
Holla Fellas,

I'm new here & looking for the great assist from you guys to find me any links for caucasian's in Penang. Zillion thank you as appreciation.

Daren999
11-11-07, 03:42
I tired Bayview before, really no action. The girls there really scare the mgmt like here. :D

So, don't waste your money there unless you are really looking for massage.

Red Brick Hotel?

Anyway at Bayview I was told no hanky panky allowed by management.

But who knows what goes on in the massage room :)

Any lucky brothers out there?

Some of the MLs at Continental and M'sia have told me that they get calls for out service to rooms at Bayview.

So looks like some guests there prefer to order out instead having in house service.

Dr Sex
11-11-07, 04:50
Bring the NL to Penang island, which is always safer.

MadBoss
11-11-07, 05:25
I tired Bayview before, really no action. The girls there really scare the mgmt like here. :D

So, don't waste your money there unless you are really looking for massage.Still will give this place a try just out of curiosity's sake.

Just wanna check their service and their Thai stock.

I am a massage kaki, no happy ending also never mind.

Will post a review later.

Kenny2003
11-11-07, 08:16

Yesterday was kinda free as i'm off, went to the massage joint at BM area, initially looking for my usual massage siam+local mixed babe, but she was with another customer, the taukeh so introduced another gal from Johor for me. Okie la, just take her and proceed.

First was just the back massage, and when i turn to front, without hesitating, she start playing with my dick, i asked her to BJ for me, at first she said she don't do it, and reluctant to do it. But after 1 min, she automatically blow for me. Sweet talk with her, play around with her boobs, really big boobs, she kept blowing for me for almost 15 to 20minutes.. i was at heaven for 15-20minutes until i load all my bullets into her mouth, and she did not split off.

After awhile my dick is harden again, she asking me "bang, apasal tak boleh turun, macam tu mati lo i kalau kongkek" so, the brilliant questions pop up, i asked her can i take her out, she said yes, only at night and after work. The problem now is, WHERE/WHICH hotel can i bring her? since Nasi Lemak, abit scare the authority kacau abit. I used to bring those CKT from SS, GLO for the ONS in Penang hotel, but at BM, anyone can help? I can share her contact for you guys and also FR after this.Hi bro,

Mind to share the place and the damage?

Joseph81
11-11-07, 09:15
Holla Fellas,

I'm new here & looking for the great assist from you guys to find me any links for caucasian's in Penang. Zillion thank you as appreciation.You are looking for lads, dun think we can help you here.

Btw YUK !

Skodeng79
11-11-07, 12:41

After awhile my dick is harden again, she asking me "bang, apasal tak boleh turun, macam tu mati lo i kalau kongkek" so, the brilliant questions pop up, i asked her can i take her out, she said yes, only at night and after work. The problem now is, WHERE/WHICH hotel can i bring her? since Nasi Lemak, abit scare the authority kacau abit. I used to bring those CKT from SS, GLO for the ONS in Penang hotel, but at BM, anyone can help? I can share her contact for you guys and also FR after this. Hai lulu.

Can you specific the masage location area. And what price damage. Thanks.

Combat King
11-11-07, 15:01
Red Brick or Red Rock?
It is the hotel opposite Red Rock. Thought it was brick. Almost the same lah.
Someone please it check-out.

Xformer2008
11-11-07, 15:05

Yesterday was kinda free as i'm off, went to the massage joint at BM area,

since Nasi Lemak, abit scare the authority kacau abit. I used to bring those CKT from SS, GLO for the ONS in Penang hotel, but at BM, anyone can help? I can share her contact for you guys and also FR after this.Hi bro. Where is this place? Can share me her contact? Those CKT you mentioned, are they FL or?

LoneHunter
11-11-07, 15:14

Someone please it check-out.That one is paradise hotel if not mistaken. There are newly open spa. Paradise spa

MadBoss
11-11-07, 16:06
Finally tried out Sawadee at City Bayview.

The price on the poster outside not the same as the one on the counter.

Maybe there's a promotion. The price on the counter is cheaper.
- 1 hour massage = $60
- 2 hours massage = $110

I took the 2 hour session at $115.50 after tax (I guess)

The blady receptionist very stuck up and bad attitude.

The room was with the mattress on the floor and a long bath with shower.

Ah Ni my masseuse MILF could only speak Thai plus a smattering of Mandarin.
But we got on fine, very talkactive.

I always forget that Thai starts front first and jumped face down on the mat.
Oh yeah you are given a pair of long pajama pants to put on.

The massge was very painful with a lot of pressure. No oil or powder like most Thai MPs.

I used my usual conversational tactic and brought up 'ping pong massage'
Mai Chai which I took as 'NO'

And in Mandarin she told me that even in Bangkok she never does this and neither does any of the other girls.

Like all you guys said no point going here.

Behind HLB is the better place for Thai service

MadBoss
11-11-07, 16:29
Thanks for info,

Just confius right now. Let say when I go to GP Hotel.

Where is area I can choose the girl want to FJ. Should I rent the room first or

Inside there I must go to resepsionis? And book the FL?

Very confius becouse don't experian on this hotel.

This girl is traight FJ or play massage first and FJ.

Need help. Becoseu so new. In this activity.

And usualy what a prise.

ThanksWhat's with the confusion?

You are going to to a brothel looking for a pro not going to the White House to see the President of the United States.

It's not very complicated at all.

They are running a business, so they'll be very helpful in selling their product.

Be a little brave in finding out and exploring. Like a friend of mine says "No balls how to fuck?"

At GP go up the stairs on the left to GP Spa. Don't enter through the hotel.

There the Okt will greet you and show you his stock. Here it's at a waiting room with a big glass window like an aquarium.

Price I already mentioned $150 -$180 - this includes the room.

The girl will guide you after that, to the room and all the xxx aspects.

This part is not the MP side of the establishment so you shouldn't expect any massage action.

One more thing, nobody rents a room then look for a girl.

If you can't find a girl to your liking then you are stuck with the room by yourself?

MadBoss
11-11-07, 16:44
Thanks for info,

And where is harmony at megamoll I already serching arround the megamoll area around last 2 week but dident found any shop or masage with tital harmony. Where it is?

This place is safe?

Another one.

What is liak kin, already serach the mining in this treads but not faund.

So sory to asking stupid questian like this becuse I realy not familiar.

ThanksCheck out Wikimapia, someone has actually marked it out there.

http://wikimapia.org/19270/

This will give you a rough idea where it is.

You can't see the signboard if you are driving about in your car.

Quite frankly if you are so concerned about safety - stay at home!

Aren't you chinese? Liak kin is the action by the ML that will lead to HJ. Figure it out yourself.

MadBoss
11-11-07, 16:49

Someone please it check-out.I'm already the guinea pig for Sawadee City Bayview.

Grand Paradise you check out la :)

MadBoss
11-11-07, 22:42
Seeking Caucasian Lads

Holla Fellas,

I'm new here & looking for the great assist from you guys to find me any links for caucasian's in Penang. Zillion thank you as appreciation.
You are looking for lads, dun think we can help you here.

Btw YUK !I also thought he's looking for guys.

Most likely he just too lazy to put a coma (,) after Caucasian.

Thus making it look like he's Seeking Caucasian Lads.

With his title (Seeking Caucasian Lads) he wants to sound British.

With his intro (Holla Fellas) he wants to sound Spanish.

In the end he sounds gay.

Dr Sex
11-12-07, 05:54
I only cheong at Penang island, which is safer.

The 'NISSAN' in Sg. Pinang now got two 'cars'. I still haven't got the time to go check out.

Member 30
11-12-07, 07:09
Bro,
Just a far fetch suggestion from me. You could take the NL to Pearl Hotel in Butterworth. I know it's some distance to drive from BM to Butterworth but just a thought.

My 2 cents.

AM2

Haha..bro, you seem to know well abt PearlView. Yes, I'd suggest that bro Lulu try considering Pearlview. The lift to the upper floor can be accessed from lobby as well as 5th Floor. Get the gal to go up from the lobby while you drive up & enter via 5th floor. If you dont feel comfortable driving up till 5th flr, you can take the lift at the new wing (along the shop house before the hotel entrance). Go up to the hotel floor (4th or 5th, can recall). Then walk to the cafe & you'll see the sky bridge for you to go over to the main building ballroom flr. From there, juz take the lift up....(dont ask how I figure these out...hehehe :D

That should be pretty safe unless you're down right bad luck.... :p

Hot Milk
11-12-07, 07:16
I went to NCP last week since very boring. I go around the Orange cafe there is no gals there.. then end up go NCP. I called a gal.

Name: Dan Dan
Look: 6.5/10
Breast: 34C
FJ: 7/10
BJ: 7/10

Her pussy is tight and warm.

Damage:
Room + beer + tax: ~RM80+
Fxxx: RM150
Overnight: RM400

Get her phone number maybe some other time when boring can call her out. Hehehe.

There are lot of PRC which also good body figure and good looking as well. Maybe try other next time.

Hot Milk
11-12-07, 07:20
Last month, my friend told me about Hana pub which located opposite glo entrance. He said inside the waitress is wearing uniform to serve you (e. G. : sailor, nurse.). Unfortunately, last Tue I went there to explore. Who know there is no such thing. Inside just got a few people nia. No waitress with "uniform" as well.

Skodeng79
11-12-07, 09:59
Check out Wikimapia, someone has actually marked it out there.

http://wikimapia.org/19270/

This will give you a rough idea where it is.

You can't see the signboard if you are driving about in your car.

Quite frankly if you are so concerned about safety - stay at home!

Aren't you chinese? Liak kin is the action by the ML that will lead to HJ. Figure it out yourself.Thanks Madboss,

I will update my eperian when I go later.

Good luck.

Nicky Vicky
11-12-07, 11:20
Yes,before those chicks wearing uniform...Sailor,Nurse and School girl.

I think now no more.

Last month, my friend told me about Hana pub which located opposite glo entrance. He said inside the waitress is wearing uniform to serve you (e. G. : sailor, nurse.). Unfortunately, last Tue I went there to explore. Who know there is no such thing. Inside just got a few people nia. No waitress with "uniform" as well.

Combat King
11-12-07, 12:51
I'm already the guinea pig for Sawadee City Bayview.

Grand Paradise you check out la :)

Thanks for checking out for me at Bayview, MadBoss. Don't be mad-lah. At least you got good real Thai massage with no hanky panky. Only guinea pigs get to pay more for HJ or FJ. After all everything is the same, just need a release. When the load comes shooting out, you feel good but a few seconds later you feel like money wasted. Should have spent that 100 over bucks for a nice Nike shoes which you always wanted to buy. At least you can wear the shoes for a few years and not at what you just paid for which lasted a few seconds.
Paradise Spa should be a place for Ffffing. That hotel is famous for such actitvities. Will try when I have the time but MadBoss will try for us, a matter of time. He sounds like the Don Juan of Penang, knows every corners of the island, or rather every holes of the island.

Joseph81
11-12-07, 13:22
Last month, my friend told me about Hana pub which located opposite glo entrance. He said inside the waitress is wearing uniform to serve you (e. G. : sailor, nurse.). Unfortunately, last Tue I went there to explore. Who know there is no such thing. Inside just got a few people nia. No waitress with "uniform" as well.It depends on which day you go, personally I have seen them wearing various type of uniform, somehow the girls were not as friendly as they used to be when it first started. But, if you go there for a drink and sing song, it may be not be a bad place especially when you order liquor.

Joseph81
11-12-07, 13:23
Thanks for checking out for me at Bayview, MadBoss. Don't be mad-lah. At least you got good real Thai massage with no hanky panky. Only guinea pigs get to pay more for HJ or FJ. After all everything is the same, just need a release. When the load comes shooting out, you feel good but a few seconds later you feel like money wasted. Should have spent that 100 over bucks for a nice Nike shoes which you always wanted to buy. At least you can wear the shoes for a few years and not at what you just paid for which lasted a few seconds.
Paradise Spa should be a place for Ffffing. That hotel is famous for such actitvities. Will try when I have the time but MadBoss will try for us, a matter of time. He sounds like the Don Juan of Penang, knows every corners of the island, or rather every holes of the island.Now you try to polish him to check out the new place for you, he's mad but not stupid

Kt Lover
11-12-07, 14:55
Hi Bro Lulu Toti,

I read your recent report, & I am really amazed with it.

A few things I like about your actions

1) malay BJ (NL BJ is better than Thai I am sure) 2) 15 minutes BJ ending with CIM (fantastic)

In BM, I normally try SL massage in Jalan Tembikai & also Indah Reflexology centre in Maju Jaya. Both places are having Thai.

Do you mind telling me which massage parlour you just went? I mean the shop name & address? The NL's name? Also how about the charges?

Normally my routine is 80min massage + HJ. Damage is about RM100.

Thanks in advanced. I am always looking for someone who did COF / CIM. But you can't get it in Danok

Rgds,

KT Lover

MadBoss
11-12-07, 15:19
Last month, my friend told me about Hana pub which located opposite glo entrance. He said inside the waitress is wearing uniform to serve you (e. G. : sailor, nurse.). Unfortunately, last Tue I went there to explore. Who know there is no such thing. Inside just got a few people nia. No waitress with "uniform" as well.I have also heard of the uniform wearing but you don't actually expect to score there do you?

MadBoss
11-12-07, 15:32
Thanks for checking out for me at Bayview, MadBoss. Don't be mad-lah. At least you got good real Thai massage with no hanky panky. Paradise Spa should be a place for Ffffing. That hotel is famous for such actitvities. Will try when I have the time but MadBoss will try for us, a matter of time. He sounds like the Don Juan of Penang, knows every corners of the island, or rather every holes of the island.No problem I always like checking out new kang tao spots, restaurants and such.

Shy to say "Stay in Penang but never been here or there".

But actually I don't like PRC or Thai massage.

Body ok when go in but come out aching.

Prefer oil massage and the top ranking for me is Gurney Spa.

Long time never go to Northam. Anybody got any current reviews on this place?

Combat King
11-12-07, 23:12
Now you try to polish him to check out the new place for you, he's mad but not stupid

Not trying to polish him up. He is really the King in cheonging in Penang. HJ is like polishing. Imagine the pole is the car and the oil is car wax-leh. Don't tell me going cheonging is stupid. We all go into it for fun, hoping to score with young beautiful girls. boost our male ego. Actually can easily score if you wave a lot of $$ in your hands. Right?

Hot Milk
11-13-07, 03:30
I have also heard of the uniform wearing but you don't actually expect to score there do you?If possible I also plan to score them. Hehehe.

Leock
11-13-07, 11:06
Hi guys,

Decided that a little dino action once in a while couldn't be that bad. FS don't really suit my taste already. Don't know why.

Walked in as usual was led to the room. Waited for 5 mins until there was a knock on the door.

My jaw dropped. Well, not to say that the lady that walked in was a stunner. But it was way way better than any other ladies there (set aside anna).

Name is jess. Very petite and skinny. Wore hot jeans pants. And very very light. Massage quality not that great. Started a few months only. Apparently worked at gurney spa before until had an argument with the receptionist.

No full service though. Handjob RM70.

I don't mind though even if it's a little higher than the usual price. She claims that she's 21 and trying to work through school.

Daren999
11-13-07, 15:09
Hey Dr. Sex, share share the infor. I am very interested. Hint? (how to go there)

I only cheong at Penang island, which is safer.

The 'NISSAN' in Sg. Pinang now got two 'cars'. I still haven't got the time to go check out.

Lulu Toti
11-13-07, 18:17
I guess the SL massage and Indah Reflecxology got no kang tao.

The charge is RM40 for 1 hour, then HJ is RM30, if you are a sweet talker, i got BBBJ, HJ and raba raba fingering with RM30 also..

PM me

Hi Bro Lulu Toti,

I read your recent report, & I am really amazed with it.

A few things I like about your actions

1) malay BJ (NL BJ is better than Thai I am sure) 2) 15 minutes BJ ending with CIM (fantastic)

In BM, I normally try SL massage in Jalan Tembikai & also Indah Reflexology centre in Maju Jaya. Both places are having Thai.

Do you mind telling me which massage parlour you just went? I mean the shop name & address? The NL's name? Also how about the charges?

Normally my routine is 80min massage + HJ. Damage is about RM100.

Thanks in advanced. I am always looking for someone who did COF / CIM. But you can't get it in Danok

Rgds,

KT Lover

More Sex
11-14-07, 04:52
I have also heard of the uniform wearing but you don't actually expect to score there do you?Hana waitress change uniform every nite. The waitress will sit & chat with you or sing but nothing further. If you good enough, who know you might score.

So far, I been there few times & have saw uniform like nurse, mini kimono (damn short), maid & the worst one is the cowgirl nite----they ware tight jean pants. Fuck! So sometime depend on your luck which uniform they ware that nite. I favourite is mini nurse skirt.

Just a cozy place to de-stress & relax & alkohol.

Dr Sex
11-14-07, 06:05
I have pm some of you. So check out your pm.

Dr Sex
11-14-07, 06:07
Hi guys,

Decided that a little dino action once in a while couldn't be that bad. FS don't really suit my taste already. Don't know why.

Walked in as usual was led to the room. Waited for 5 mins until there was a knock on the door.

My jaw dropped. Well, not to say that the lady that walked in was a stunner. But it was way way better than any other ladies there (set aside anna).

Name is jess. Very petite and skinny. Wore hot jeans pants. And very very light. Massage quality not that great. Started a few months only. Apparently worked at gurney spa before until had an argument with the receptionist.

No full service though. Handjob RM70.

I don't mind though even if it's a little higher than the usual price. She claims that she's 21 and trying to work through school.

Cool! Another new blood. I have been sometime no go to Waterfall liao. Handjob for RM70? Damn expensive man!

Dr Sex
11-14-07, 06:09
Tonight got many girls in The Bangalow. Got some event something like Miss Momo Party Gal of the Year. SOmething like that. It is tonight. Check it out guys.

I might be there too.

Chalet
11-14-07, 07:36
Fellow Brother, the FL is going back to KL this week. She will take the last few calls only before back to hair salon working. Quick grab the 20 years plus round pau and hot ****.

Teh Good Ong
11-14-07, 15:28
I guess the SL massage and Indah Reflecxology got no kang tao.

The charge is RM40 for 1 hour, then HJ is RM30, if you are a sweet talker, i got BBBJ, HJ and raba raba fingering with RM30 also..

PM meJust went SL massage yesterday as per forum info, found the gal only give HJ & auto roaming. Duno which gal will give BBBJ there since 1st time went there?

LoneHunter
11-14-07, 16:05
Today just visited the berjaya hotel. OKT said wind is strong now. Checked the room just 2 prc's only. The rest all hide is the hostel.

Anyway I pick one the them. Service so so. Damage rm200.

Jiuhu
11-15-07, 02:36
Any info to welcum me! ? Just found out this forum week ago. And just finish whole Penang Threads! Damn!

For those who always asking bout the ShortForm please follow the link and print out all the shortform then you start your read!

http://www.internationalsexguide.Info/forum/showthread.php?T=1897

And for direction. This link quite useful!

http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=5. 351967&lon=100.299699&z=10&l=0&m=a&v=2

Heard there sum FL at the apartment beside OnxStxp Shopping mall. Any one had contact!

Dr Sex
11-15-07, 07:28
Yesterday went for massage behind HLB. Finally locate it. Thai massage only working on the legs? First time try Thai massage.

MadBoss
11-15-07, 11:52
Felt boring at work so decided to skip out to town for lunch and a bit of exploration.

The spa is on the 8th floor. There's seems to be somekind of renovation or construction going on now, there was a wheelbarrow in the lobby.

The spa is very well decorated. The receptionist at the time was pleasant and actually quite pretty. Unfortunately I doubt if she does any massage.

One session is $78 per 50 mins.

If you take two sessions 50 mins + 50 mins you only add another $50 for the second session. I took the two session option.

The ML was PRC. I didn't see any other even on my way out.

Ok looking but damn flat chested as I was to find out later.

Tricked by the wonder bra.

Her name was Ah Mei (so many of them are named Ah Mei? ) from Beijing.

The room was rather smallish with a shower cubicle.

I was given a pair of black shorts to put on which I pretended not to see ;)

Massage so so only. Ten minutes through the session, my Ml picked up the wall phone and called for something which was delivered a bit later.

Turned out to be a heated rock which she placed on the small of my back and later between my shoulder blades when I was on my back.

Towards the end she asked me what I wanted 'massaged' for the final session. I took her hand and guided it to my special place.

Nice tight ass but boobs big, big dissapointment that is.

HJ nothing special, not very enthusiatic but she did it slowly to prolong the outcome.

After the deed was done she led me to the shower and bathed me. Actually massaged me with soap all over.

Very nice like my mummy used to when I was a baby boy.

Ah Mei.
Damage: $128 Two sessions. $50 for HJ.
Looks: 7/10
Body: 5/10 (I like boobies)

WIR: Just to try it at least once. Service more or less like the Summit in BM or Legendary Spa across the road but costs $20 plus more per hour.

Hot Milk
11-15-07, 16:12
Heard my friend said. Behind HLB also got 1 papaya farm like NCP. But those gal's tip is count by hourly basis but they won't fly table like NCP. Maybe will go to check out some other day.

MadBoss
11-15-07, 23:10
Yesterday went for massage behind HLB. Finally locate it. Thai massage only working on the legs? First time try Thai massage.Thai massage seems to concentrate a lot on the joints.

Trying to make your bones 'crack'

Yes they do a lot of the work on your legs.

PRC (reflexology) massage more on pressure points.

Can be quite painful.

Indo and local massage still my favourite.

Relaxing and sensual :)

My two cents.

MadBoss
11-15-07, 23:16
Any info to welcum me! ? Just found out this forum week ago. And just finish whole Penang Threads! Damn!

For those who always asking bout the ShortForm please follow the link and print out all the shortform then you start your read!

http://www.internationalsexguide.Info/forum/showthread.php?T=1897 There's a link at the top of this page. Abbreviations.

And for direction. This link quite useful!

http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=5. 351967&lon=100.299699&z=10&l=0&m=a&v=2

Heard there sum FL at the apartment beside OnxStxp Shopping mall. Any one had contact!Do YOU have any contacts?

Seven11
11-15-07, 23:33
Look for OKT Ah Mun at the Spa. Got PRC, sometime Viet and Russian oso available. Same management as Berjaya Spa.

Enjoy.

MadBoss
11-16-07, 09:18
Look for OKT Ah Mun at the Spa. Got PRC, sometime Viet and Russian oso available. Same management as Berjaya Spa.

Enjoy.You mean the Viets and Russkies do massage as well at the spa or special service to the hotel's rooms?

Blueblack
11-16-07, 10:33
Thai massage seems to concentrate a lot on the joints.

Trying to make your bones 'crack'

Yes they do a lot of the work on your legs.

PRC (reflexology) massage more on pressure points.

Can be quite painful.

Indo and local massage still my favourite.

Relaxing and sensual :)

I concur with Madboss, the first time I had Thai was at HLB, and boy, was I surprised when Nancy worked forever on my legs. Her massage was nothing great, HJ not good. Avoid her Local or indon massage still rank high in my favourites, but increasingly difficult to find good spots, too, no? Penang needs more massage joints!

Jiuhu
11-16-07, 10:50
There's a link at the top of this page. Abbreviations.

Do YOU have any contacts?I dun have ah! Heard this from uncle's frends, too shy to get number from him as my uncle are sitting bside me!

But last time go there visit him really got alot PRC stay there.

Pg Lover
11-17-07, 03:00
You mean the Viets and Russkies do massage as well at the spa or special service to the hotel's rooms?This is under same Berjaya management.

Viet and Russ do not perform massage

There are 4 type of service there
1. 8th Floor Only Mass = ?? ( not sure forget to ask )
2. 8th Floor Spa+Buff Style Food+Mass = 98 (HJ depanding on the massager)
3. *th Floor(call the OKT) FJ service+Room = 200
4. Full service 2 + 3 = 270 ( Maybe I have discount)

- Been there once
Walk to the lobby and the lift is located left side of the lobby.
Press 8th floor. You see resepsionist table as soon as you step out.
Tell them what service you want.
If you going for spa service, they will provide you 2 keys to hang around your neck. ( 1st key is for you Safty box and 2nd Key is for your locker )
- Chging room = Shorts+Tower+Locker
- Spa room = Cube of shower+Jakuji+Stem+Sauna+Shorts+Tower
- Buff room = Food lo + table + sofa + chair + FreeWireless(can work there)
- Mass room = Long slim mass bad + 1 shower cube
You have to call up the OKT (Wee/Ah man) for the FJ service. Name card can be found at the resepsionist counter.

.. enjoy
ps = must try the china doll

Dirty Bug
11-18-07, 05:55
2 Weeks ago, called some friend for cheong. Unfortunately all are bz with family, so decide to cheong alone. Called Yeh Sang Hai boss, but replied with wind strong so stock limited. Damn. So call up a some friends to get PRC contact and manage to get 3 numbers. Very happy and start to calling Ai Lean.

She ask me who are you? And how you got my number? I just told her that I am an old contact customers and you forget me already? The next question pop up with wanna fuXX me izzit? Wow, great so fast. Ask for price and she saz standard price you dunno meh? RM200 for 1 shot and RM400 for whole nite. Well, I select the 1st option and tell her what time to pick her up.

Go look for hotel but no idea which is cheap because near gurney area, well. Decide to try good hope. Ask if they provide hourly service and the recp saz no. Is only available at afternoon and not nite. Hmm. After that hourly question asked, they smile with a kind, I think they should know a customer come in for a room without bags and just alone? LOL. No choice and decide to check in. Cost RM95 per day. Well, time almost reach for appointment, so decide to drive and take her to hotel, on our way she told me that she never saw me before, but is already inside my car. What can you do? So just talk and go straight to hotel, having a nice bath. Chit chat for 50 mins and watch her dance naked. Very nice body and she from Sizhuan (Chengdu, outskirt)

We start with missionary and proceed with doggie, her BASS was very loud and she came 2 times for a shot of mine. No DATY and Kissing allowed. Below is my rate for her.

Nationality: PRC
Name: Ai Lean
Boob: 7/10 (B+)
Body: 8/10
Damage: RM200 + Hotel room: RM95
GFE: 5/10

PgPunter
11-18-07, 08:06
This is under same Berjaya management.

You have to call up the OKT (Wee/Ah man) for the FJ service. Name card can be found at the resepsionist counter.

.. enjoy
ps = must try the china doll

Call OKT as in use hp or ask receptionist? Last time there SYT at counter . Shy Shy to ask innocent looking SYT whether got cheong or not. Hee Hee

Ken 9394
11-18-07, 08:43
Just went SL massage yesterday as per forum info, found the gal only give HJ & auto roaming. Duno which gal will give BBBJ there since 1st time went there?Bro Teh or anyone mind to guide me where SL?

TQ

MadBoss
11-18-07, 09:51
Wind strong strong!

Two of my friends got caught up in separate raids.

One in Burmah Road and another in a Gurney karaoke joint.

Lucikly both released after their particulars were taken down.

Evoviper
11-18-07, 13:22
Hi fellow cheongsters,

Recently been back to Penang island. You guys know any spa's around I can find PRC girls? Need to know whats the damage as well.

Member 30
11-19-07, 03:35
Call OKT as in use hp or ask receptionist? Last time there SYT at counter . Shy Shy to ask innocent looking SYT whether got cheong or not. Hee Hee

No need, just tell receptionist you wanna see captain Wee/Ah Man.

FreebieFan
11-19-07, 04:29
Was in Penang last week and rather than go hunting decided at last minute to take a very cute lady with whom Id had a few lunches and a few hints of joy to "come" Went to G Hotel and we truly truly enjoyed ourselves. Did some business and at midnight on first night decided to go out for food. Taxi driver mumbled something about after midnight surcharge of RM10 and refused to use meter. G Hotel to Gurney Drive according to him was RM30. I paid him RM 15 and told him where to go. Return journey even worse. Some loud arrogant guy. Told him when I got back to hotel Id just paid RM15 so I wasnt paying his ridiculou rate of RM30. Doorman hd to stop him from entering hotel as he was using foul language and being very threatening to me.

Penang. Nice city. Probably the worst taxi drivers in world. And I've travelled all over this world many times.

Lipan Bara
11-19-07, 05:43
Can I know where is the gp spa, I will at penang next week at gurney hotel. I have vegas phone for rusia but to expen about rm400. Can penang member give direction where is gp spa got rusia.

Thank a lot

MadBoss
11-19-07, 06:18
No need, just tell receptionist you wanna see captain Wee/Ah Man.Actually want to tell the receptionist I want to see her :D

Member 30
11-19-07, 08:49
Was in Penang last week and rather than go hunting decided at last minute to take a very cute lady with whom Id had a few lunches and a few hints of joy to "come" Went to G Hotel and we truly truly enjoyed ourselves. Did some business and at midnight on first night decided to go out for food. Taxi driver mumbled something about after midnight surcharge of RM10 and refused to use meter. G Hotel to Gurney Drive according to him was RM30. I paid him RM 15 and told him where to go. Return journey even worse. Some loud arrogant guy. Told him when I got back to hotel Id just paid RM15 so I wasnt paying his ridiculou rate of RM30. Doorman hd to stop him from entering hotel as he was using foul language and being very threatening to me.

Penang. Nice city. Probably the worst taxi drivers in world. And I've travelled all over this world many times.

bro,

sorry to hear about your bad experience rgding the taxi drivers. But G Hotel is along Gurney Drive itself, so which part of Gurney Drive you went to that cost you so much??

Member 30
11-19-07, 08:51
Can I know where is the gp spa, I will at penang next week at gurney hotel. I have vegas phone for rusia but to expen about rm400. Can penang member give direction where is gp spa got rusia.

Thank a lot

GP spa is over mainland & I'd presumed it may be kind of difficult for you to reach there unless:

1. you got your own transport
2. you willing to "pau" a cab (pls be mindful of what freebiefan had just experienced tho :D)

Member 30
11-19-07, 08:53
Actually want to tell the receptionist I want to see her :D

Ehh boss....the receptionist pretty?? ;) I long time never been there already.. :D

Xformer2008
11-19-07, 11:56

Penang. Nice city. Probably the worst taxi drivers in world. And I've travelled all over this world many times.Hi bro,

Any freebee to share? Can exchange with fl if you are interested.

Thanks a lot ya?

Liverpool
11-19-07, 13:40
Arora court opposite Celcom office. OKT name ah lee. But you need to call first before you step up. That place now got japan, korea, russia girl. Price quote RM280. Can be discount to RM230.

MadBoss
11-19-07, 13:41

Thank a lotGP Spa is at Grand Paradise Hotel at Macalister Road.

Opposite Red Rock Hotel which is one of the more significant landmarks on that road.

NOT to be confused with another GP Spa at another GP Hotel which is at BM on the mainland.

The BM one only has local stock.