PDA

View Full Version : Penang

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

MadBoss
11-19-07, 14:07
Taxi driver mumbled something about after midnight surcharge of RM10 and refused to use meter. G Hotel to Gurney Drive according to him was RM30. I paid him RM 15 and told him where to go. Return journey even worse. Some loud arrogant guy. Told him when I got back to hotel Id just paid RM15 so I wasnt paying his ridiculou rate of RM30. Doorman hd to stop him from entering hotel as he was using foul language and being very threatening to me.

Penang. Nice city. Probably the worst taxi drivers in world. And I've travelled all over this world many times.Considering that on occasion I have walked the entire length of Gurney Drive, Rm 30 is definitely on the high side.

We also actually have a reputation as the some of the worst drivers around, I'm one of them :D

Joseph81
11-19-07, 14:08
GP spa is over mainland & I'd presumed it may be kind of difficult for you to reach there unless:

1. you got your own transport
2. you willing to "pau" a cab (pls be mindful of what freebiefan had just experienced tho :D)GP got Ruskies? I dun think so.

Joseph81
11-19-07, 14:10
bro,

sorry to hear about your bad experience rgding the taxi drivers. But G Hotel is along Gurney Drive itself, so which part of Gurney Drive you went to that cost you so much??Aiyoyo,

It's the same everywhere in this world, if you see tourist, just slaughter.

Joseph81
11-19-07, 14:12
Just went SL massage yesterday as per forum info, found the gal only give HJ & auto roaming. Duno which gal will give BBBJ there since 1st time went there?SL is opening it's new branch in Gurney Drive next month.

Teh Good Ong
11-19-07, 14:54
Bro Teh or anyone mind to guide me where SL?

TQActually SL is at mainland there, Jalan Sri Rambai, If you know the way to GP hotel, then you will need to turn right before the sunshine supermarket and direct go straight. After you pass the bak kut the shop, t is hen you will see SL is at your right. There is 8 tomyam sup in SL, heard there is another MP beside SL called LV. But not yet explore.

PgPunter
11-19-07, 16:56
Can I know where is the gp spa, I will at penang next week at gurney hotel. I have vegas phone for rusia but to expen about rm400. Can penang member give direction where is gp spa got rusia.

Thank a lot

There is some confusion here. The original GP HC is in BM but nowadays there's another GP(Gr**d Pa**d**e) Spa along Jalan Mac****** with foreign stocks available.

Member 30
11-20-07, 05:00
GP got Ruskies? I dun think so.

Ops... :o, thousand apologies for the misleading info.. Haiya....really need to update myself on the cheonging scene lor..

pls refer to Madboss's posting http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=671121&postcount=1254

Member 30
11-20-07, 05:03
There is some confusion here. The original GP HC is in BM but nowadays there's another GP(Gr**d Pa**d**e) Spa along Jalan Mac****** with foreign stocks available.

yeah, so from now on we'll use GPPG & GPBM to differentiate them :D

Darkwalker
11-20-07, 05:38
Actually SL is at mainland there, Jalan Sri Rambai, If you know the way to GP hotel, then you will need to turn right before the sunshine supermarket and direct go straight. After you pass the bak kut the shop, t is hen you will see SL is at your right. There is 8 tomyam sup in SL, heard there is another MP beside SL called LV. But not yet explore.There are few MP there. I passby that street everyday. ;)

Member #3173
11-20-07, 15:36
Before anyone can tell you,there must be a starting point for example you start from E&o Hotel where you stay.Anyway if you stay here you come out,turn right travel about a mile hugging the coast road you will reach the place.

MadBoss
11-20-07, 16:27
Before anyone can tell you,there must be a starting point for example you start from E&o Hotel where you stay.Anyway if you stay here you come out,turn right travel about a mile hugging the coast road you will reach the place.He'll be staying at Gurney Hotel.

Wants to get to Macalister Road.

Btw If he's staying at E & O, how does he get to Macalister by hugging the coast road for a mile?

Can I know where is the gp spa, I will at penang next week at gurney hotel. I have vegas phone for rusia but to expen about rm400. Can penang member give direction where is gp spa got rusia.

Thank a lot

Dirty Bug
11-20-07, 16:40
Arora court opposite Celcom office. OKT name ah lee. But you need to call first before you step up. That place now got japan, korea, russia girl. Price quote RM280. Can be discount to RM230.Bro Liverpool, is the OKT same source as ALi? cell using digi? I thought is RM200 for russian?

Young Hunter
11-20-07, 17:04
Arora court opposite Celcom office. OKT name ah lee. But you need to call first before you step up. That place now got japan, korea, russia girl. Price quote RM280. Can be discount to RM230.Can you PM me the OKT contact number?

Really interested to try Japanese stock. :p

Thanks a millions in advance.

LoneHunter
11-21-07, 05:01
Can you PM me the OKT contact number?

Really interested to try Japanese stock. :p

Thanks a millions in advance.Ya bro. Can pm us the OKT contact. Really wanna try the japs &b korean chicks. TQ.

Evoviper
11-21-07, 13:26
Ya bro. Can pm us the OKT contact. Really wanna try the japs &b korean chicks. TQ.Bro I can't seem to PM you but very interested to knw OKT number for the japs etc. How? Plz help!

===============================================

Greetings Evoviper,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be a subscriber or a Senor Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Jackson

Young Hunter
11-21-07, 14:12
Ya bro. Can pm us the OKT contact. Really wanna try the japs &b korean chicks. TQ.Hey LoneHunter,

Last time I heard that Jimmy's place got Korea Chicks.

So you want to try Korea Chicks. Try your luck there.

Just some info sharing.

My last visit to there, I tried a 18yrs old Russian. Young, slim and pretty.

She even shy shy when I watch her take bath from outside the bathroom.

So siok.

Happy hunting

Xformer2008
11-21-07, 23:36
Hey LoneHunter,

Just some info sharing.

So siok.

Happy huntingHi bro,

Is Jimmy's Place at a**** c****?

Hot Milk
11-22-07, 08:23
Arora court opposite Celcom office. OKT name ah lee. But you need to call first before you step up. That place now got japan, korea, russia girl. Price quote RM280. Can be discount to RM230.If not mistaken there got Turkish gals as well. I have been there before. The price is about RM250. Now I'm doubt there still got Turkish gals or not. Someone please update on this.

Young Hunter
11-22-07, 15:30
Hi bro,

Is Jimmy's Place at a**** c****?Nope, Jimmy's place is the hotel opposite Red Rock Hotel.

PM me if you need the contact number.

Happy Hunting

LoneHunter
11-22-07, 16:48
Hey LoneHunter,

Just some info sharing.

So siok.

Happy huntingYa. Yesterday just went to Jimmy's place. 4 russians available. But damage rm250 hurt my budget. Choosed one PRC. Service not bad. Utrilise all 45 mins.

MadBoss
11-22-07, 23:31
If not mistaken there got Turkish gals as well. I have been there before. The price is about RM250. Now I'm doubt there still got Turkish gals or not. Someone please update on this.More like Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan or one of those countries that end with 'an'.

Sold as the other 'white meat' in Malaysia.

Nicky Vicky
11-23-07, 07:36
Ya. Yesterday just went to Jimmy's place. 4 russians available. But damage rm250 hurt my budget. Choosed one PRC. Service not bad. Utrilise all 45 mins.No more call Jimmy place. The boss name is Robson, you guys should call Robson place. His boss just use the name Jimmy so that everything can push to this guy name Jimmy (ex-worker).

Nicky Vicky
11-23-07, 07:39
Nope, Jimmy's place is the hotel opposite Red Rock Hotel.

PM me if you need the contact number.

Happy HuntingYou guys really wrong. Grand Paradise & Red Rock both are under the same boss name Robson.( Jimmy,?no longer working there, don't mention the name anymore).

Got it guys?

MadBoss
11-23-07, 15:18
No more call Jimmy place. The boss name is Robson, you guys should call Robson place. His boss just use the name Jimmy so that everything can push to this guy name Jimmy (ex-worker).Thanks for letting MIB know.

Why do you think Jimmy left?

Why the hell you think the boss pushes his worker's name?
Business still on even if workers come and go.
If boss goes, business also gone la.

Robson showed you his IC is it?
That's why you feel lansi proud?

Who cares what the fella's name is?

The contact number is still the same.

Mabuk
11-23-07, 17:15
You guys really wrong. Grand Paradise & Red Rock both are under the same boss name Robson.( Jimmy,?no longer working there, don't mention the name anymore).

Got it guys?
Before u commend "You guys really wrong." I would like to ask do you mention about the MP and or the place call OKT and F**K?

As I know there are Massage places at RR and GP!

MadBoss
11-23-07, 23:02
On the way back from Ipoh, saw the blady jam leading to the bridge.

Detour to Seberang Jaya for dinner.

Decided to check out Sunway Hotel, long time no cheong here.

The lifts on the left side of the main entrance.

Floor 1A - Karaoke, Gym and HC.

They've done a little renovation but the place is still dead quiet.

Asked the Okt to bring me young young one.

Unfortunately the Okt thinks 35 years old is young?!

ML name is Maggie from KL.

MILF body so so but when she took off her jacket, got a lot of what looks like bruises on her shoulder.

Asked her bout it but couldn't understand what she was saying.

Checked it out, the skin not torn or scarred and very smooth so decided not to change ML.

Oil massage with a little knee and elbow action in my back.

After the massage, she popped the magic question.

HJ for $50.

Body massage at $130.

Opted for body massage, long time never get this service.

For you newbies info, body massage is where the ML strips naked rubs a little oil on her breasts and tummy and rubs herself all over your body especially your didi.

The HJ afterwards nothing to shout out about. Just the standard up and down.

Maggie.
Looks: 6/10
Body: 5/10
Massage: 6/10
Special: 7/10
Damage: $69 for massage + $130 for specials = $199.
WIR: No, not really worth it. But there are 6 other MLs there to test drive.

Keep your eye on the clock during massage, the session is $69 for only 40 minutes which is way too short.

Massage session includes free use of sauna and mini gym.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Combat King
11-24-07, 02:59
Seems a lot of attention on PRCs and white meat nowadays. Straight fuck. OKT Jimmy Steward or Charles Bronson or is it Bransan. Or whatever name. Soon there might be a Ronaldo.
Support the local MLs. A cheap and good place is Hotel Central HC. Has been there for years. Goes there once in awhile when pocket is tight. One hour massage (no rush) plus a HJ is just $50. Clean aircon room with long bath. The minus factor is all the ML are in their 40+. Who cares? they give good one hour massage ending with a HJ. Close eyes and imagine Angelina Jolie stroking you. Just give them $50 plus massage fee and walk out. They are happy. You are happy. Where can you find so cheap and good.
A few names there. Ann, Janet (50+), Mei Ling (does CIM only) extra $50, Elaine (HJ only), Cindy (skinny, HJ only), Girly (FJ, all in $100).

Mabuk
11-24-07, 04:44
Seems a lot of attention on PRCs and white meat nowadays. Straight fuck. OKT Jimmy Steward or Charles Bronson or is it Bransan. Or whatever name. Soon there might be a Ronaldo.
Support the local MLs. A cheap and good place is Hotel Central HC. Has been there for years. Goes there once in awhile when pocket is tight. One hour massage (no rush) plus a HJ is just $50. Clean aircon room with long bath. The minus factor is all the ML are in their 40+. Who cares? they give good one hour massage ending with a HJ. Close eyes and imagine Angelina Jolie stroking you. Just give them $50 plus massage fee and walk out. They are happy. You are happy. Where can you find so cheap and good.
A few names there. Ann, Janet (50+), Mei Ling (does CIM only) extra $50, Elaine (HJ only), Cindy (skinny, HJ only), Girly (FJ, all in $100).

Don't think is 1 hour, about 30 minutes to 45 minutes only.

MadBoss
11-24-07, 05:13

Support the local MLs. A cheap and good place is Hotel Central HC. Has been there for years. Goes there once in awhile when pocket is tight. One hour massage (no rush) plus a HJ is just $50.Have never tried Central but have been to Fortuna once.

Heard that these places sometimes got young Ckt at $200 per shot. Can anyone confirm?

First and last time at Fortuna the 40+ year old aunty just massage like about 20 minutes only and then recited her specials menu.

She's doesn't even look like MILF more like she should be behind a restaurant washing dishes.

Asked me 'How bout FJ? I'll teach you many many positions'

Cheap but yucks, no thank you.

That was about 3 years ago, have never been back there again.

Don't let my bad experience discourage you guys.

Now there might be some gems there.

If possible always buy Malaysian.

Happy cheonging.

Liverpool
11-24-07, 07:11
Yes. The OKT is alibaba. first he quate me RM280 . After discount become RM230

Xformer2008
11-24-07, 07:44
Lately got this OKT contact so since nothing to do, decided to check out the stock.

After a few attempt finally get hold of the OKT and location. Wind is pretty big. The girl have to sneak out like secret lover. Haha. There are lots of nice PRC. All sort of age and quality. Kindda shy when looking at all these gals. They are all smiling to you as if you are their bf. But it's fake deep inside. Finally pick the girl with big boobs, long hair SYT. Still can't resist the nature call. Milk lover.

From OKT, I know her name is nana. Later in the room she told me she is only 19 (I guess around 23). Wasted no time, she strip to naked. Wow. Nice racks. Big boobs, slim waist and cute labalone. Very fair. Try to make some conversion with her but seems reluctant. Nvm la. Go straight with action. She started cat bath me, lick and suck my nipple. Stop her when she try to bite (scraed might get bitten off). Next thing I feel my little bro is covered with warm and nice suction. Gosh. I am cap without notice and she started the BJ already. Thought can get it without CD. Anyway. Very good suction. She treat the little head with respect.

Next is my turn to check her out. Grab her breasts with full hands. Nice and firm. Suspect it's fake even tho she said natural but the doc did a good job. Din see obvious scar. But you know when you are holding a tuned boobs. We started missionary. Wow. She have a tight pussi. Gosh. Have been longing for this feel long time liao. Almost lost control. Luckily can still stand my last line of protection. Cool down myself a bit. Will be really dump to cum without my favourite pumping session. Claim my didi is big but who trust her? I keep saying she like to lie. Even say I sound like taiwanese. Can feel my dick in her stomach d. Blah blah blah. I just keep pumping her harder. She moan loud. A bit fake but still quite enjoyable. She refuse to do cow girl thing and doggie but later manage to pursuade her. So got a bit of position change. The nicest part is to hold her legs up high and pump hard like F1 until she sweated and starting calling me sweetheart. Finally got release with pleassure.

Overall is good with pretty face, average service. Manage to release tension and load. Got her contact for next round.

Joint: B****** Name: Nana PRC Age: 19 (suspect 23) Boobs: C+ slim BJ: 6/10 with CD GFE: 7/10 not much conversation but she got innocent look FJ: 8/10 tight pusi RTF: may be. But wanna try the others first

Any bro have SYT especially FL or college part timer let me know. Wanna join the QC team already.

Burnout
11-24-07, 14:10
Hello to all taikos here. I'm from Ipoh. I see there is alot of action going on in your lovely island. Definately would go for a visit soon and try out those delicious cuisines over there. And surely i would not miss coco which is like the assam laksa/char keow teow as recommended by the seniors here.

LoneHunter
11-24-07, 14:36
Yes. The OKT is alibaba. First he quate me RM280. After discount become RM230Bro. Do you mean aurora court? Mind to Pm me the contact. Already desperate.

Icarusmu
11-24-07, 19:44
Thanks for letting MIB know.

The contact number is still the same.Agreed :) i also know Jimmy is no longer there (I went there few times and the OKT there told me) but as our big brother MadBoss said, who care if they change as long as we dial the number and can go to the same place and have fun.

Brother Nicky, maybe you can try to put more effort to contribute more FR. From what you write seems like you have lot of kang tao.

MadBoss
11-25-07, 05:05
Yes. The OKT is alibaba. first he quate me RM280 . After discount become RM230These people must get their rates fixed and proper.

Not go up and down like HJ.

Imagine I go there and get charged $280.

I recommend you but you only paid $230.

Sure get pissed off tu lan.

PgPunter
11-25-07, 07:48
Before u commend "You guys really wrong." I would like to ask do you mention about the MP and or the place call OKT and F**K?

As I know there are Massage places at RR and GP!

Just ask the Indian congiege(dun know spelling pickup from Astro) - also known as bellboy in Malaysia.

MadBoss
11-25-07, 08:53
Just ask the Indian congiege(dun know spelling pickup from Astro) - also known as bellboy in Malaysia.It's concierge but don't worry, I think the 2 or 3 stars hotel don't know how to spell it either.

MadBoss
11-25-07, 10:44
ML name is Maggie from KL.

MILF body so so but when she took off her jacket, got a lot of what looks like bruises on her shoulder.

Asked her bout it but couldn't understand what she was saying.

Checked it out, the skin not torn or scarred and very smooth so decided not to change ML.Now I know what those bruises are.

Chinese traditional medicine practice.

This is where the medicine guy burns a bit of paper in a cup like chinese tea cup and put it on your back and shoulders.

The cup will stick to your body due to suction and draw out the bad blood and impurities to the surface.

Thus leaving the bruised look on the skin like giant love bite. :D

Pg Lover
11-25-07, 12:18
These people must get their rates fixed and proper.

Sure get pissed off tu lan.$200 appl for old old member.

Refer to you acc number.

Joseph81
11-26-07, 08:03
Now I know what those bruises are.

Chinese traditional medicine practice.

This is where the medicine guy burns a bit of paper in a cup like chinese tea cup and put it on your back and shoulders.

The cup will stick to your body due to suction and draw out the bad blood and impurities to the surface.

Thus leaving the bruised look on the skin like giant love bite. :DThanks for the info, this may prevent others from wrong application, I hate to imagine how the bruises would look like if apply on the dick.

Dr Sex
11-26-07, 10:46
These people must get their rates fixed and proper.

Sure get pissed off tu lan.
I agree with you bro MadBoss. Must set standard lah~

Dr Sex
11-26-07, 10:51
Heard my friend said. Behind HLB also got 1 papaya farm like NCP. But those gal's tip is count by hourly basis but they won't fly table like NCP. Maybe will go to check out some other day.
Any update?

Dr Sex
11-26-07, 11:08
Any good place to look for 3some? Have been years never try 3some. Well, honestly only tried twise in my life until now.

Icarusmu
11-26-07, 15:31
Any good place to look for 3some? Have been years never try 3some. Well, honestly only tried twise in my life until now.Why not try Jimmy place? The operator call me again today, says got 10 PRCs, 1 vietnam and 1 combodia.

Reason why I always talk about this place is because in island I know only this place and also Berjaya only.

Johnpgmy
11-27-07, 01:19
Any good place to look for 3some? Have been years never try 3some. Well, honestly only tried twise in my life until now.Bro,

Just pay for 2 ladies and hey presto: A threesome.

Eecan
11-27-07, 02:18
Why not try Jimmy place? The operator call me again today, says got 10 PRCs, 1 vietnam and 1 combodia.

Reason why I always talk about this place is because in island I know only this place and also Berjaya only.Was told by friend, the quality was so so only, maybe it's a seasonal thing.

Dr Sex
11-27-07, 03:59
Not every place provide 3some. Only certain girls do.

Acerboy
11-27-07, 06:25
Any good place to look for 3some? Have been years never try 3some. Well, honestly only tried twise in my life until now.Bro,

You should try it, it is lots of fun. Pick one girl and let the girl pick her partner that way you will enjoy more as they will be comfortable with each other. I think jimmy can organise as he organised a PRC girl for me with my gf when I was there. Enjoy yourself Dr.

Eecan
11-27-07, 10:15
Bro,

Just pay for 2 ladies and hey presto: A threesome.NCP PRCs are more than willing to do treesome, but does it bring double happiness? I can confidently say NO.

LoneHunter
11-27-07, 14:47
Was told by friend, the quality was so so only, maybe it's a seasonal thing.Ya. That's right. Still can not compare with Berjaya quality.

Lonely Man
11-27-07, 14:52
Why not try Jimmy place? The operator call me again today, says got 10 PRCs, 1 vietnam and 1 combodia.

Reason why I always talk about this place is because in island I know only this place and also Berjaya only.

Brother:

What is Jimmy place ???

LoneHunter
11-27-07, 16:43
Brother:

What is Jimmy place ???Jimmy's place is at Penang ... M***l**t*r road.

Huge Joe
11-27-07, 19:01
Just went to SL above sassa cafe at BM this afternoon.

DMG massage 1 hr $35, HJ - $30, somehow cashier charge another $20 .

Dont listen to those saying they give BJ, they dont, plus most of the ML are 'not slim' and 'not young'

Pay extra a bit go JE better, hot chic like a model.

Joseph81
11-28-07, 02:03
Just went to SL above sassa cafe at BM this afternoon.

DMG massage 1 hr $35, HJ - $30, somehow cashier charge another $20 .

Dont listen to those saying they give BJ, they dont, plus most of the ML are 'not slim' and 'not young'

Pay extra a bit go JE better, hot chic like a model.Sl not that bad-lah, in fact it's the best for proper massage. Since you are not there for massage but opted for xtras, maybe this may disappoint u.

For xtras, normally one must ask in details, liak kin normally cost RM20, after which if you want HJ to get the wind out from your dick, it may cost extra in the form of tips, and if you raba-raba in the process it may cost more, hence make sure you ask for total cost, rather than the breakdown quote. I had a bad experience of having to pay near RM100 for 1 hr massage with extra.

Dr Sex
11-28-07, 03:50
JImmy place start what time? What is the rate there?

Dr Sex
11-28-07, 03:51
Anyone know any freelancer? Intro some.

Kt Lover
11-28-07, 07:03
Hi Bro Huge Joe,

I was trying to PM you but it seems that you had opted not to receive any PM.

Would you mind telling me where is JE?

Is it in BM?

Any nice girl to introduce at JE?

What kind of service they provide?

Cheers

Icarusmu
11-28-07, 18:02
Was told by friend, the quality was so so only, maybe it's a seasonal thing.haha ok lah. I refer vietnam dish. thier service better :)

I don't have other contact.

Maybe any big brother kind enought so share me some.

Icarusmu
11-28-07, 18:05
JImmy place start what time? What is the rate there?They start after 3.00pm (previuosly, now new boss maybe still the same) and the rate is 180 (if you are VIP) or 200 for PRC and other Asia dish. White meat will cost 250 (if I am not mistaken) :)

Lvr37
11-29-07, 08:34
Checked into Cititel rather late so I had no time to wonder around. As usual I called the hotel for massage.

I was sent Yuki, about 35 with big boobs. She came dressing like a waitress with slits revealing her thighs. When she removed her overcoat, her boobs were even more visible.

Yuki's massage was good. I believe she is experienced. She said she worked in many places before including Japan. That's why she called herself Yuki.

After the massage she asked if I wanted extras. She offers everything ranging from HJ to FJ. I opted for HJ. I requested her to remove her clothing. She did so without hesitation and allow me to have a freehand on her assets.
She has nice body.

I played with her big boobs and fingered her pussy. She was wet and tight. I believed it was because she contracted muscle and not naturally tight.

It was an enjoyable session with Yuki, good massage, friendly, talketive and accomodative. I actually requested for her to extend for another hour but she said she has promised her friend to have a small party, as it was her birthday that day.

I wished her Happy Birthday.

Mainsteam
11-29-07, 10:30
Hey mongers,

I was in Penang Wednesday evening for one night only, went to GP Spa, told nothing happening by OKT. Strong wind, he claimed. No one else in sight, so maybe it was true.

Ok, fine, I walk down to Cathay (about 8:30pm now), only 4 girls, and was quoted double price (200 for 30min). Selection poor and girls didn't seem interested in me.

Ok, fine, across to Waldorf. Can't even get in. Told it's for locals only.

I'm used to some bias against foreigners, but this was a bit much, I thought.

Mainsteam

Nicky Vicky
11-29-07, 14:00
They start after 3.00pm (previuosly, now new boss maybe still the same) and the rate is 180 (if you are VIP) or 200 for PRC and other Asia dish. White meat will cost 250 (if I am not mistaken) :)Not new boss,dont have a new boss.All the while is control by Mr.Robson Tan,he use the name of Jimmy because he want to push everything to Jimmy ( his ex-stuff ).This place is already wanted by the Bukit Aman polis thats why they need to use another name.So guys,just becareful when you visit there.

About the price,yes correct but sometimes white meat can get only from Rm200 to Rm220.

Nicky Vicky
11-29-07, 14:06
Thanks for letting MIB know.

The contact number is still the same.Hi MadBoss,

You never know the internal story but I just advice you thats it.

I know everything about them. Just becareful,thats it. Go somewhere cheong but not there Robson place. Too dangerous.B elieve it or not, up to you.

Have fun!~

Young Hunter
11-29-07, 14:55
Finally found Ah Lee contact from a friend.

Just gave a call, he said got Russian, Iran, Korean and Japs.

PM me if you want to give a shot. : p

But make sure you post FR after your try.

Damage RM0. 20 (. You know what it means.)

So excited. Gonna try this weekend or tomorrow.

LOL

PgPunter
11-29-07, 16:32
After a long absence deciding to pay Watrefall a visit. Surprise surprise tah keh soh told me thats new gal- Ice ,Apple and other names which flew from my head as soon as I spotted a petite MILF in a mini walking to the cashier. Immediately signal that I wanted her.

Name : Ice(only started this week)
Face 6/10
Body : 7/10 petite but well proportion. Fair with smooth skin
Massage: pressure style with a sexy(light touch) finish. Those who don't like hard massages with have to tell her to ease off especially the pummeling she may leave bruises on you if you do not!!. One thing she keeps lots of skin to skin contact. Being petite she sits on the bottom/back of leg and not shy to maintain thigh contact with bum. Offers a good view during her finale - sitting astride(short mini and red panties)on my tummy giving light touch sexy massage
HJ : 4/10 standard up down . Lot of AR
Cost standard HJ RM 50, Body 100 Full 150 but I only took HJ
WIR : Yes but only after trying out other new ML. Spotted a SYT on my way out - will try her next.

MadBoss
11-29-07, 23:22
Hi MadBoss,

You never know the internal story but I just advice you thats it.

I know everything about them. Just becareful,thats it. Go somewhere cheong but not there Robson place. Too dangerous.B elieve it or not, up to you.

Have fun!~
Not new boss,dont have a new boss.All the while is control by Mr.Robson Tan,he use the name of Jimmy because he want to push everything to Jimmy ( his ex-stuff ).This place is already wanted by the Bukit Aman polis thats why they need to use another name.So guys,just becareful when you visit there.

About the price,yes correct but sometimes white meat can get only from Rm200 to Rm220.After the raid there I'm sure they're under MIB's watchful and caring eyes.

What I posted was we all know this place as Jimmy's all this while.
What's the point of changing the name now?

As you said this Robson fella wants to push it up Jimmy's ass, so why are we exposing this in the forum?

You say 'This place is already wanted by the Bukit Aman polis thats why they need to use another name.'

If that is the case why are we are using the boss's ACTUAL name now?

Anyway thanks for the warning. I hope all the newbies that have shown interest in this place take heed.

MadBoss
11-29-07, 23:32
Hey mongers,

I was in Penang Wednesday evening for one night only, went to GP Spa, told nothing happening by OKT. Strong wind, he claimed. No one else in sight, so maybe it was true.

Ok, fine, I walk down to Cathay (about 8:30pm now), only 4 girls, and was quoted double price (200 for 30min). Selection poor and girls didn't seem interested in me.

Ok, fine, across to Waldorf. Can't even get in. Told it's for locals only.

I'm used to some bias against foreigners, but this was a bit much, I thought.

MainsteamYes the wind is big big now.

I didn't know Waldorf doesn't cater to foreigners.

Maybe cause you'd bring unwanted attention due to the mentioned wind.

My last visit to Cathay there were a few SYT there.

4 on the couch?

Maybe the SYT were in the rooms.

The disinterested look on the girls faces doesn't apply only to foreigners but even to locals.

Yes unfortunately foreigners will be charged double.

Dirty Bug
11-29-07, 23:49
Finally found Ah Lee contact from a friend.

Just gave a call, he said got Russian, Iran, Korean and Japs.

PM me if you want to give a shot. : p

But make sure you post FR after your try.

Damage RM0. 20 (. You know what it means.)

So excited. Gonna try this weekend or tomorrow.

LOLMy friend took a turkey and cost him 700 for overnite. He told me expensive but manage to release 4 shots which should consider worth his penny.

Sylar
11-30-07, 07:31
Met this SYT at Kim Pui after a week absent from my popular joint, the week before that, the place was raided and I was in the midst of that, 11 girls were picked up during that night and were never seen again. Indeed I was a bit surprise to find the place was packed with both customers and working girls on Monday evening as the raid was still fresh in everyone’s mind. Notice that there was this SYT hanging around in the bar area hugged by one of the customers, straight away I asked for her particulars and my informer told me she’s Viet and just merely 18 yr old. Before long I got her sitting with me and apparently she is called Mandy there, first few round of conversation went alright and after that everything start falling apart as she doesn’t speak much of neither Mandarin nor English, and just when I tried to use the infamous international sign language, she’s already butterflying off to another table and that generally summed up the rest of the night.

The next day, the memory of her still stuck on my mind, decided to pay the place a visit again, unfortunately she did not turn out for work, was told by a friend she’s was drunk the previous night, again, it’s ain’t my night and I just found the best excuse to drown my disappointment.

Supposedly I planned to take the next night off just to lower down the alcohol level in my blood system, but a sms from a PRC received in the afternoon had overturned that. E-shi, the PRC claimed it’s her last day in Kim Pui as she’d be going off to Thailand for renewing her visa, since she’s stopped working for weeks due to the wind, I decided to donate some money out of goodwill. Upon entering the door, saw Mandy at the basin area adjusting her hairstyle, immediately got her into the small cubicle and start my unfinished conversation with her with my fluent international sign language, this time round we got intimate and little Willie was standing up straight in record time as if he was paying respect to the pro-long national anthem (Negarakuku?). As usual there were intervals as she was getting more popular in that joint, feeling a bit bored during the waiting period, I decided to call E-shi in to fill her lost time. The night went well and at the end of the night I already have everything planned up for the next day.

Initially I planned to bed her in one of the Hotel in town and after a few phone calls, I decided to try Hotel Regal due to its remote location and most importantly daytime use only cost about RM34.50. My plan, however failed awfully, to cut the long story short, by the time I reached her place and gave her a ring, she told me she was already at Kim Pui working (obviously she doesn’t understand the word “San Tian”), so lan-lan had to go there again. Once reached there, straight away got myself inside the same cubicle with her, felt like doing her in-situ but the fact that the room has no lock, put off the idea. As usual we got intimate again, and after an endless moment of rab-raba, my mind began to bethray me, asked her about “Chok Ai” in the cubicle and she solemnly agreed. In record time, I stripped my pants and underwear down to my knee, and there she go capping me with cd. Without any foreplay, She took off her underwear and sat on my cock, though she move around grinding hard for a few good minutes but thro experience I knew it wasn't going to get me come, which prompted me to change to missionary position. With her lying down on the sofa, my movement become easier, I began shafting her with my 3rd gear on, can feel her juice flowing out profusely, and before long I come without giving a single noise, Come to think of it, it was quite funny, most of the time she got one hand on the door ensuring it shut and the whole process was carried in dead silence. Indeed it was a great experience for the record, not that she's a SYT, the fact that she's stunning beautiful make the whole transaction worthwhile.

After the happy moment, decided to hang out at the bar counter, noticed there were a few new PRCs that passed my QC, unfortunately my quota for the day has exceeded, which summon me to drinking only for the rest of the night.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Kay Kia
11-30-07, 17:47
Just came back from uncle Lee's den at rat island and fast fast write this FR for sharing as its been long since my last contribution.

Call uncle Lee earlier and reached the destination about 10pm. Straight went up to the den and was showed only 5 girls as others kena tapao already. No sign on korean or japanese and I ended up picking a girl with pretty face and slim body. On the way to the room, I asked her name and she replied layla. I was like shit since I remember reading a bad FR on her from another forum but others are not to my liking so just have to try to "handle" this chick and make the best out for my money.

Went inside the double single-bed room and chit chat with her limited english. She wouldn't tell me her age or where she's from so we proceed for the bathroom after some light cuddling and hugging. As reported by other brothers, she stands aside and let me wash myself but I managed to help her soap her body after I clean myself. Hehe. Went back to the room and she was shivering (due to full blast air-con may be?) and we hug each other on the bed to warm her up a bit. After she is ok then she asked me, "you want me to kiss you?" I was like sure but she pressed her finger on my lips and then point down to my junior. Ok lah, FK is always a bonus for me so I lie down and let her do the work. At first, she wanted to do CBJ but I showed her a 'kesian' look and off she starts with BBBJ. I would say its not bad and a lot of slurping sounds coupled with some vacuum sensation. After a while I lay her down and start working on her from neck to the Y. She has a B cup I think. Very smooth with small nipple. I headed south after some tongue job on the nipples and she shows no resistant at all. Pussy lips are protruding but still pinkish in color plus a pleasant smell. Since the abalone is not the ccb type so I daty her kaulat kaulat until at one point she starts to scratch my buttock as we were in 69 position but the pussy is not dry as reported previously maybe the juice pipe has been repaired by some brothers. Then cap on and start with cowgirl. She does have a sexy smile and really rides like a cowgirl. After a while, I sit up and helped to give some trust by holding her waist. Now only she starts to moan a bit. Finally, I put her down and finished of with missionary after pumped her for a while. A point to note, her moans are like a radio with the pussy as the volume controller. It's soft and subtle when I pump slower and became louder and louder when I go faster and harder. After unloaded, we cuddle a little while and tickled each other with some gentle hug hug. Went out for bath but this time I only passed her the soap. Dried up, get dress and asked her to send me her picture from her phone. Told her since I may not be able to see her again when I go next time, this should serve as a sweet memory and she complied. Will try to upload her picture in the photo gallery.

Here's the summary:
Name: Layla
Look: 7.5/10, pretty face
Boobs: 32 or 33 (not sure) but should be a B cup
Body: 8.5/10 (I like this type)
FK: No
BJ: 6/10, I had better.
FJ: 7/10, tight with no fake moan (I guess?)
GFE: 6.5/10
RTF: When I have the cash then maybe
Damage: 20 cents (using uncle Lee's language)

Overall, quite an enjoyable session for me as there are some GFE before and after action. She doesn’t see, lansi bu perhaps I’m just plain lucky or maybe she is in a good mood. So, keep the finger cross ya.

Happy cheonging to all!

Pro Hunter
11-30-07, 18:09
Where is Kim Pui? I did nt know that Penang still has such a happening place. please advice

Met this SYT at Kim Pui after a week absent from my popular joint, the week before that, the place was raided and I was in the midst of that, 11 girls were picked up during that night and were never seen again. Indeed I was a bit surprise to find the place was packed with both customers and working girls on Monday evening as the raid was still fresh in everyone’s mind. Notice that there was this SYT hanging around in the bar area hugged by one of the customers, straight away I asked for her particulars and my informer told me she’s Viet and just merely 18 yr old. Before long I got her sitting with me and apparently she is called Mandy there, first few round of conversation went alright and after that everything start falling apart as she doesn’t speak much of neither Mandarin nor English, and just when I tried to use the infamous international sign language, she’s already butterflying off to another table and that generally summed up the rest of the night.

The next day, the memory of her still stuck on my mind, decided to pay the place a visit again, unfortunately she did not turn out for work, was told by a friend she’s was drunk the previous night, again, it’s ain’t my night and I just found the best excuse to drown my disappointment.

Supposedly I planned to take the next night off just to lower down the alcohol level in my blood system, but a sms from a PRC received in the afternoon had overturned that. E-shi, the PRC claimed it’s her last day in Kim Pui as she’d be going off to Thailand for renewing her visa, since she’s stopped working for weeks due to the wind, I decided to donate some money out of goodwill. Upon entering the door, saw Mandy at the basin area adjusting her hairstyle, immediately got her into the small cubicle and start my unfinished conversation with her with my fluent international sign language, this time round we got intimate and little Willie was standing up straight in record time as if he was paying respect to the pro-long national anthem (Negarakuku?). As usual there were intervals as she was getting more popular in that joint, feeling a bit bored during the waiting period, I decided to call E-shi in to fill her lost time. The night went well and at the end of the night I already have everything planned up for the next day.

Initially I planned to bed her in one of the Hotel in town and after a few phone calls, I decided to try Hotel Regal due to its remote location and most importantly daytime use only cost about RM34.50. My plan, however failed awfully, to cut the long story short, by the time I reached her place and gave her a ring, she told me she was already at Kim Pui working (obviously she doesn’t understand the word “San Tian”), so lan-lan had to go there again. Once reached there, straight away got myself inside the same cubicle with her, felt like doing her in-situ but the fact that the room has no lock, put off the idea. As usual we got intimate again, and after an endless moment of rab-raba, my mind began to bethray me, asked her about “Chok Ai” in the cubicle and she solemnly agreed. In record time, I stripped my pants and underwear down to my knee, and there she go capping me with cd. Without any foreplay, She took off her underwear and sat on my cock, though she move around grinding hard for a few good minutes but thro experience I knew it wasn't going to get me come, which prompted me to change to missionary position. With her lying down on the sofa, my movement become easier, I began shafting her with my 3rd gear on, can feel her juice flowing out profusely, and before long I come without giving a single noise, Come to think of it, it was quite funny, most of the time she got one hand on the door ensuring it shut and the whole process was carried in dead silence. Indeed it was a great experience for the record, not that she's a SYT, the fact that she's stunning beautiful make the whole transaction worthwhile.

After the happy moment, decided to hang out at the bar counter, noticed there were a few new PRCs that passed my QC, unfortunately my quota for the day has exceeded, which summon me to drinking only for the rest of the night.

Icarusmu
11-30-07, 20:07
After the raid there I'm sure they're under MIB's watchful and caring eyes.

As you said this Robson fella wants to push it up Jimmy's ass, so why are we exposing this in the forum?

You say 'This place is already wanted by the Bukit Aman polis thats why they need to use another name.'

Anyway thanks for the warning. I hope all the newbies that have shown interest in this place take heed.Damn, like this no more safe place to go ..... will PM younghunter for ah lee's contact. Currently there should be safe, i hope.

And Thanks for the warning brother.

Xformer2008
12-01-07, 00:34
Got B**L** H**** mamasan contact from bro holymannn sometime ago and finally got chance to go seberang to try it out.

Woke mamasan up at 12pm to check with her on available stock. Said got SYT. 22 years old. So told her going to come after meeting around 1. 15pm. Somehow meeting got delayed and only manage to reach 2. 30pm. Before that already got couple of calls from mamasan. Almost felt annoyed and wanted to call off. Dun feel good to be rushed. Anyway, she said got another good stock so. Wth. Just give her one chance la.

Went up to the room. Saw a fair WL. But not really SYT. Guess around 26. But mamasan pound her chest said checked ID already. Very good service. Even checked her rack upside down. Walau. Really sell hard. Told her not ngam. But she looks really desperate (tot I am the one should be? ). Some more say gonna give discount. Aiya. Wtf. Just give it a shot la. She promise to get better WL next round.

Since come all the way already, lan lan get ready for action. The girl is soft and service looks good. Boobs about B cup. Soft to grab. Abalone well trimmed. Give reasonably good BJ. Try missionary and cowgirl. Down side is mamasan keep calling her to finished up. Potong stim. Got interupted twice. Anyway, pump her really hard and get released missionary.

Overall experience is ok nia. Get a good release. Really feel like doing charity. Just keep good record la. Who knows mamasan got good stock next time.

Name: dun bother to ask since not my type. Vietnamese. Pretend to be NL.
boobs: B
HJ: 5/10
BJ:6/10
FJ: 7/10
damage: RM 230 after discount (next visit she promise 190)
RTF: may be for other real SYT

Hope it's a good FR for you bros to reference. PM me at SWG if got any good kang tao ok?

Eecan
12-01-07, 02:32
Where is Kim Pui? I did nt know that Penang still has such a happening place. please adviceKim Pui a.k.a Tong Lock Bar, an evergreen joint, if in doubt ask ur Dad, bet he'd know.

Dirty Bug
12-01-07, 04:49
Just came back from uncle Lee's den at rat island and fast fast write this FR for sharing as its been long since my last contribution.Was there last nite and pick a korean russian mix. Didn't ask her name, blonde hair with asian look. Well, her service is soso nia. Nothing special, cat bath and straight to BBBJ and cowgirl. Pussy was dry and tight and I came around 10 mins. Damn, she propose me to go inject or get viagra before visit her next time. Makahai. What a Fking pelly.

Well, before I left. I saw some new girls some of them are Egypt, Turkish, and a Korean. Will visit next time and damage is same as yours.

DB

Young Hunter
12-01-07, 16:36
Visited uncle place on Friday. Check all the stocks. Not my type loh. So end up in Hotel Success.

Here is my FR

Goto a room, A LOT of good quality PRC, picked one pretty face with hot body. After I picked, I saw another innocent look one, decided to try on the next round. Start with take bath, then some quick cat bath, BJ with cap. And she is rushing me and want to ride on me. But I refused and roam her body plus pussy. Until I felt "siok" liao only let her ride on me.

After 5 min, she tired. Carry on with doggie. Follow by side fxxx for a while and ended in missionary. She said she reached climax, but I doubt it. : p

Here is my overall rating.

Name: Isabella (short name Isa)
Look: 7/10
Boobs: 33B (nice to see and nice to touch)
BJ: 4/10
FJ: 6/10 (advice: she wants quick job, but don't care about what she says, you need to control and slow down the pace... after all you are the one who pay and enjoy...)
GFE: 2/10 (a lansi girl)
Damage: RM0.20 (you know what I mean)

Happy cheonging.

Nite Wolf
12-01-07, 18:21
Chronicles of event:

2100 hrs. Bored as hell at home. Decided to take my car for a spin.

2130 hrs. Drove around and reached Penang Rd. Plenty of crowd consists of both locals and ang mohs having drinks, especially near Soho area. Quite happening.

2145 hrs. Decided entering in to Cititel HC to check out the massage quality + extras. Never been there, FYI. Just to give it a try for the benefit of doubt. OKT very friendly. Entered room, reasonably clean. Took shower.

2150 hrs. One ML came in. Pretty. Face doll like. CKT. Slim and slender built. With spagetti strap top and mini skirt. Mandarin and hokkien speaking. I gave outer appearance: 7 / 10. Didn't make much conversation though since I was quite tired. Massage skill was err. Oil balinese type with strong massage: 5. 5 / 10 (I had better). Massage front and back. Sometimes slightly brushed thru my balls as she was massaging my inner thighs. Magical Q popped up before the session ended as expected: but unfortunately, HJ only: RM 50. HJ rating: 6. 5 / 10. No autoroaming, no other extras. Quite sad for me as I thought I can "pump" her. : p She looks new, but I'm not sure. If she took off her clothes and let me autoroaming, perhaps I may give her 6. 5 +1. 5 / 10 instead. Hehehe. Oh well, just for exploring the joint and FR sake for all the brothers here, no problem. Oh, btw the name was Monica, mid twenties. Attitude: Ok lar. Not so bad, not so good either.

2315 hrs. Took shower, paid up and left. OKT told me there are more than 20s ML working there, more on weekdays, less on weekends. Don't know true or not. Eventhough released thru HJ, still not satisfied hence I walked around the area below and decided to check out the WLs in Thye Wan HC in order to at least get a FJ tonight. Have been ages since the last time I visited there. Saw 4 WLs. All qualities when I saw at that time can vomit blood, therefore I left the place.

2340 hrs. Decided not to give up yet so strolled across the road and went up to Malaysia Hotel HC. Last call left. I took it since I saw a 'not so bad looking MILF' sitting in the lobby. Went into a room. Room was spacious but didn't look so clean and satisfying to me. 2 min later a ML walked in. Wah lau. An aunty, mid 40ish, I think. Got tummy also. Sigh. In an instant, my little bro dropped down: no mood liao. Asked her whether could change to the other better looking MILF outside, was told that the lady outside was ready to go home already and she was the only one available for that moment. She persuaded me to take her and she promised to service me kau kau one. I thank her but no thanks. Walked out from the room and told the OKT I will come back next time when I have more variety of ladies who I can choose.

2355 hrs. Started my car engine and drove home.

0038 hrs. Typing this chronicles of event: P

Happy exploring, bros!

Broken Arrows
12-01-07, 18:44
Hello Brothers,

I am 26 and a first timer ( you know what i mean ) its been a busy life and now i need to relax a bit. Every one has a first time, a special one but unfortunately i didn't (so far). So i want to make it something close to "special". Here is the situation:

1. Quite Shy person.
2. Never been to any other places than spas in life.
3. Any nothing happened between me and any one else ( No HJ or BJ or ... )
3. Expatiate to Malaysia

I request you to suggest any good place in Penang, esp Spas with extra service and possibly name of lady also. I am quite ok to spend up to RM 250.

Looking forward for hearing from you soon.

Thanks in advance,

BA :-)

-----------------
No Where to Now Here

MadBoss
12-01-07, 22:57
I must say I'm impressed with ISG's current newbies.

Lot's of good FRs, tips and ratings.

I don't mind all the questions but as long as there is a FR depicting experiences that follow.

If we have a point system I would 'up' your points.

Nice reports K Kia, Sylar, Dirty Bug, Young Hunter, Lone Hunter and all the rest of you hunters.

MadBoss
12-01-07, 23:29
Hello Brothers,

I am 26 and a first timer ( you know what i mean ) its been a busy life and now i need to relax a bit. Every one has a first time, a special one but unfortunately i didn't (so far). So i want to make it something close to "special". Here is the situation:

1. Quite Shy person.
2. Never been to any other places than spas in life.
3. Any nothing happened between me and any one else ( No HJ or BJ or ... )
3. Expatiate to Malaysia

I request you to suggest any good place in Penang, esp Spas with extra service and possibly name of lady also. I am quite ok to spend up to RM 250.

Looking forward for hearing from you soon.

Thanks in advance,

BA :-)

-----------------
No Where to Now HereThere aren't many Spas that have ladies who provide specials.

Gurney Spa - Francis, from what I know she is the only one who gives extras here. HJ and BBBJCIM. Her expertise is recommended by many.

Deluxious Spa - Massage done by Indo. I have not been there since they increased their rates in September. I've been told mostly new stock now. For extras a little coaxing is needed to persuade the ladies who pretend to be shy.
( like you ;) )

Mind you at both these places the extras are done without the boss's knowledge.

Cititel Spa - Angel is a name that comes to mind here. Ask for a 'young' one from the OKT (captain) or else you'll get your mother's mahjong partner massaging you.

You might want to consider MP (Massage Parlour).

M'sia Hotel - ask for Cheryl (have been informed by a good friend that new stock available here too)

Waterfall Hotel (they claim to be a spa but I still consider it an MP)- Jess and number 9 (my regular ML there)

Continental Hotel - sorry names NA.

Damages.

At the Spas the rates are stated at the reception so you won't be conned here.

For the MPs a session will go for about $70 - $80 (around 45 minutes)

HJ - standard throughout Penang $50

As you are an expat don't be shocked if you are charged double for specials.

Happy and safe cheonging.

Johnpgmy
12-02-07, 10:06
Bros,

Was a bit bored yesterday evening so decided to try out Hotel Waterfall since earlier reports suggest new stock available.

Went there about 6. 00pm, the tau keh soh was there and said RM73. 00 for 1 hour massage. I asked whether can choose the girl, she says can. Took me inside and pointed put a couple of ML in the room. Err I don; t know what other bros think but they looked like dino's to me so quite disappointed.

Asked her whether got any more when a SYT at the end of the corridor appeared. Pointed towards her and the tau keh soh say she is Jass.

I said I wanted her so was then shown to a room and told to wait. Jass came in a ew minutes later and asked me whether I wanted a towel or not. I said no need and stripped off and lay down on the massage bed. She started her massage. Using oil, her massage technique OK lah. Started chatting wither her, found out she is 23, used to work in Gurney Spa but left after some trouble with the other girls there.

Continued my questioning, she said there were 2 new girls there, 30+, who give extra service. Aha I asked, so what extra's do you give? She said for 50, HJ only. For 100 HJ + her top off. She said that she does not do any FJ.

I asked her how business was, she said since the 2 new girls came, business dropped. I told her that she must improve her extras to compete

After a so-so massge, she asked whether I wanted any extras. I told her that my idea of extras and her list was not the same. She asked me what I wanted. I told her I wanted her to be fully nude, allow kissing and touching. After much persuasion, she finally relented as she said she was short of money this month.

She stripped off and my god, I have to say her boobs were fantastic. Only about a B cup but they were so soft, the nipples had the virgin look. What I mean is that the nipples look so nice, like nobody had sucked on them much. I was really really impressed with the quality of the boobs and when look at the pussy, wow. A little bit of hair and very young girl look, looks practically unused.

So after I had my fun with her boobs and touching down there, she HJ me till I came. She said that she would be working there till the 15th, then off to KL to work in a beautician shop so that she can be with her bf in KL. Damn. I was hoping to visit her again but wtf, will have to squeeze another trip in before the 15th.

HeavyDuty
12-02-07, 10:25
I am 26 and a first timer

I request you to suggest any good place in Penang, esp Spas with extra service and possibly name of lady also. I am quite ok to spend up to RM 250.Haha, not meaning to insult bro but i think with the $250 it is better for you to pay for cupid consultancy. hehe, kidding. i think thre would be some bros here willing to tell you. good luck

Bjguy
12-02-07, 10:26
Hi bros,

As per updated, by bro PgPunter. Verified 3 new stocks at waterfall.

1) Jess, 21+, but only do HJ (not yet tried) confirm by the lady at the counter.

2) Ice, apparently she is the Chi-mui of Apple. Told she was 28+.

3) Apple has been tested. Also 28+, but bloody good statistic.
Went there about 5pm, ask the lady at counter.
5mins later, Apple came in.

Started with some bitchy conversation & quite hiao. Some ask me wanna xuang fei with her chimui-Ice.

The started her massage. By standard it is ok.

Then strip down, for full course meal. Uses the boobs to slap at my face,
really feels like wrestling.

Then start diggin, which results some floodin at my finger. The apple
start moaning & asking to fuck soon. But not yet, have to suck my didi up 1st.
Then proceed to cow girl, then doggie & the missionary, Then go back to doggie again and finally finish off with lay down tummy doggie.

After tht session, feelin exhausted. She is 1 horny *****. fully utilizes the 45 minutes session, but i think more.

As usual, massage 60(45min) + 150 (full package).

a) Look= 6/10
b) GFE= out of scale, more like mistress.
c) boobs: 34C i think.
d) FJ: 8/10
e) bj: 7/10.
f) French kiss: 8/10

After a long absence deciding to pay Watrefall a visit. Surprise surprise tah keh soh told me thats new gal- Ice ,Apple and other names which flew from my head as soon as I spotted a petite MILF in a mini walking to the cashier. Immediately signal that I wanted her.

Name : Ice(only started this week)
Face 6/10
Body : 7/10 petite but well proportion. Fair with smooth skin
Massage: pressure style with a sexy(light touch) finish. Those who don't like hard massages with have to tell her to ease off especially the pummeling she may leave bruises on you if you do not!!. One thing she keeps lots of skin to skin contact. Being petite she sits on the bottom/back of leg and not shy to maintain thigh contact with bum. Offers a good view during her finale - sitting astride(short mini and red panties)on my tummy giving light touch sexy massage
HJ : 4/10 standard up down . Lot of AR
Cost standard HJ RM 50, Body 100 Full 150 but I only took HJ
WIR : Yes but only after trying out other new ML. Spotted a SYT on my way out - will try her next.

Broken Arrows
12-02-07, 11:40
There aren't many Spas that have ladies who provide specials.
Thank you Madboss, i really appreciate it. I surly update you ppl after my try.

I been reading through many of the experiences and got few stupid question.

What is MIB = Men in black or like officers?

Any special protection suggested other than latex?

Generally, do they offer or we need to ask for special services?

Do mentioned in $, is it USD or RM?

Thank you,

BA
----------------------

No where to Some where

MadBoss
12-02-07, 23:54

Thank you,

BA
----------------------

No where to Some whereMIB - yes, officers of the law. Police, religious department, immigration.

Latex I think is still the best. Most will have ready but best bring your own.

Specials most will offer unless unsure of you (being expat and all). No harm asking.

All prices quoted are in RM. I hope when you mentioned $250 you didn't mean USD.

Joseph81
12-03-07, 06:28

Thank you,

BA
----------------------

No where to Some whereI suggest you pay a visit to Kim Pui when the wind slow down, just hang around the bar area so that you could check the girls out, you can always approcach the girls you like and start collecting their hp numbers. Fyi, most of them provide special delivery service.

Nicky Vicky
12-03-07, 08:08
After the raid there I'm sure they're under MIB's watchful and caring eyes.

Anyway thanks for the warning. I hope all the newbies that have shown interest in this place take heed.3 years 4 years or a year and half ago all the while they use Robson name and call it Robson place. They start using Jimmy's name because they want to push everything to Jimmy. Hope you believe me. Have fun!

Araya Slay
12-03-07, 11:35
There aren't many Spas that have ladies who provide specials.

Deluxious Spa - Massage done by Indo. I have not been there since they increased their rates in September. I've been told mostly new stock now. For extras a little coaxing is needed to persuade the ladies who pretend to be shy.Hi MadBoss,

Need your assistant of this place you've mentioned. Where is the place and what rate does it cost. Thanks in advance. Really appreciate your help.

Kay Kia
12-03-07, 12:04
I must say I'm impressed with ISG's current newbies.

Lot's of good FRs, tips and ratings.

I don't mind all the questions but as long as there is a FR depicting experiences that follow.

If we have a point system I would 'up' your points.

Nice reports K Kia, Sylar, Dirty Bug, Young Hunter, Lone Hunter and all the rest of you hunters.Just doing my part and will definitely keep the FRs coming when there are actions. Looking foward to cheong with some of the taikors here when the time is right.

LoneHunter
12-03-07, 12:55
Visited uncle place on Friday. Check all the stocks. Not my type loh. So end up in Hotel Success.

Here is my FR

Goto a room, A LOT of good quality PRC, picked one pretty face with hot body. After I picked, I saw another innocent look one, decided to try on the next round. Start with take bath, then some quick cat bath, BJ with cap. And she is rushing me and want to ride on me. But I refused and roam her body plus pussy. Until I felt "siok" liao only let her ride on me.

After 5 min, she tired. Carry on with doggie. Follow by side fxxx for a while and ended in missionary. She said she reached climax, but I doubt it. : p

Here is my overall rating.

Name: Isabella (short name Isa)
Look: 7/10
Boobs: 33B (nice to see and nice to touch)
BJ: 4/10
FJ: 6/10 (advice: she wants quick job, but don't care about what she says, you need to control and slow down the pace... after all you are the one who pay and enjoy...)
GFE: 2/10 (a lansi girl)
Damage: RM0.20 (you know what I mean)

Happy cheonging.Brother. I visited hotel success last month but only 2 PRC's. What time your walked in?

No doubt still the best among all cheongster places. I agree with you.

LoneHunter
12-03-07, 13:00
Btw. Now Hotel Summit got Korean stock also. But damage rm280 (for non regular customers). Kinda expensive. Anyone here tried before?

MadBoss
12-03-07, 16:35
After rereading your post I feel I must add this.

There are other forms of protection but this is for the prevention of PREGNANCY.

What we mongers / cheongers are concerned about is the prevention of SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE.

"STDs are caused by bacterial or viral infections. STDs caused by bacteria are treated with antibiotics. Those caused by viruses cannot be cured, but symptoms can be treated."

Copied from this site. A must read.

There are a lot of nasty things you can infect your precious jewels with.

http://www.acog.org/publications/patient_education/bp009.cfm

Latex is still the best protection available to us sexually active guys who have multiple partners.

Note that they recommend using a condom even for oral sex.

Always think first with the head on your shoulders and not the head between your thighs or knees (depending on how well hung you are :D )

Safe cheonging.

Young Hunter
12-03-07, 16:44
Got one malay FL contact. PM me if you want to try it out.

Was told that she does pick and customer on mood.

So good luck bro.

MadBoss
12-03-07, 22:44
Hi MadBoss,

Need your assistant of this place you've mentioned. Where is the place and what rate does it cost. Thanks in advance. Really appreciate your help.I already PM you its promo website.

I usually park along Transfer road after Saphire and just walk there.
It's parking lot is extremely limited especially if you drive a truck like me.

I usually take one and a half hour session and last I asked this will now cost you $150.
I think only lawyers and doctors should earn that much.
Maybe some other ISG members can update more info on this place.

Specials are up to you how much to tip. Oldtimers like me for HJ only give $20 cause when they first opened a lot of us got FJ for free :D

Member 30
12-04-07, 02:35
3 years 4 years or a year and half ago all the while they use Robson name and call it Robson place. They start using Jimmy's name because they want to push everything to Jimmy. Hope you believe me. Have fun!

Bro,

Just wonder why you're so concerned about whether it's known as Jimmy or Robson. I for one would not bother unless you're telling us that we can get discount if we guess the correct name dude.

Member 30
12-04-07, 02:47
Hi MadBoss,

Need your assistant of this place you've mentioned. Where is the place and what rate does it cost. Thanks in advance. Really appreciate your help.

The place is just opposite Menara KWSP building along Jln Sultan Ahmad Shah

http://www.oomph.com.my/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=111&Itemid=35

FYI, the new stocks are younger compare to the previous lot. The last time I went, they were still quite reluctant to provide extras so do put in extra effort to coax & train them into it. Usual damage is RM150 for 1.5hr massage.

Eecan
12-04-07, 02:51
Bro,

Just wonder why you're so concerned about whether it's known as Jimmy or Robson. I for one would not bother unless you're telling us that we can get discount if we guess the correct name dude.Maybe Nicky Vicky is Jimmy, the devil himself.

Eecan
12-04-07, 03:41
Got one malay FL contact. PM me if you want to try it out.

Was told that she does pick and customer on mood.

So good luck bro.Can describe a bit ah how she look like, age, height and weight?

James Blunt
12-04-07, 06:42
Bros,

Was a bit bored yesterday evening so decided to try out Hotel Waterfall since earlier reports suggest new stock available.

Went there about 6. 00pm, the tau keh soh was there and said RM73. 00 for 1 hour massage. I asked whether can choose the girl, she says can. Took me inside and pointed put a couple of ML in the room. Err I don; t know what other bros think but they looked like dino's to me so quite disappointed.

Asked her whether got any more when a SYT at the end of the corridor appeared. Pointed towards her and the tau keh soh say she is Jass.

I said I wanted her so was then shown to a room and told to wait. Jass came in a ew minutes later and asked me whether I wanted a towel or not. I said no need and stripped off and lay down on the massage bed. She started her massage. Using oil, her massage technique OK lah. Started chatting wither her, found out she is 23, used to work in Gurney Spa but left after some trouble with the other girls there.

Continued my questioning, she said there were 2 new girls there, 30+, who give extra service. Aha I asked, so what extra's do you give? She said for 50, HJ only. For 100 HJ + her top off. She said that she does not do any FJ.

I asked her how business was, she said since the 2 new girls came, business dropped. I told her that she must improve her extras to compete

After a so-so massge, she asked whether I wanted any extras. I told her that my idea of extras and her list was not the same. She asked me what I wanted. I told her I wanted her to be fully nude, allow kissing and touching. After much persuasion, she finally relented as she said she was short of money this month.

She stripped off and my god, I have to say her boobs were fantastic. Only about a B cup but they were so soft, the nipples had the virgin look. What I mean is that the nipples look so nice, like nobody had sucked on them much. I was really really impressed with the quality of the boobs and when look at the pussy, wow. A little bit of hair and very young girl look, looks practically unused.

So after I had my fun with her boobs and touching down there, she HJ me till I came. She said that she would be working there till the 15th, then off to KL to work in a beautician shop so that she can be with her bf in KL. Damn. I was hoping to visit her again but wtf, will have to squeeze another trip in before the 15th.Thanks for your informative report. It is an excellent one.

Waterfall is used to be my regular place. Good massage and HJ, did light up my day.

Will try Jess. What's the damage?

Johnpgmy
12-04-07, 11:28
Thanks for your informative report. It is an excellent one.

Waterfall is used to be my regular place. Good massage and HJ, did light up my day.

Will try Jess. What's the damage?Depends on what you want I guess. For my requirement of totally nude, kissing and daty. Damage was quite high. RM200. I know I know, in KL probably can go 2 rounds with PRC. But this girl was local, young. And her boobs/nipples really really nice. Like untouched. Thinking about it makes me shiver.

Araya Slay
12-04-07, 11:39
The place is just opposite Menara KWSP building along Jln Sultan Ahmad Shah

http://www.oomph.com.my/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=111&Itemid=35

FYI, the new stocks are younger compare to the previous lot. The last time I went, they were still quite reluctant to provide extras so do put in extra effort to coax & train them into it. Usual damage is RM150 for 1.5hr massage.Bro,

Thanks for your info. Will try to arrange a session coz very very hungry for indo mee now. Tasted all dishes except this. Very poor of me.

Young Hunter
12-04-07, 14:05
Can describe a bit ah how she look like, age, height and weight?Sorry bro. I not yet try leh.

But my friend who tried and feedback pretty ok leh.

Happy Cheonging

Young Hunter
12-04-07, 14:20
Brother. I visited hotel success last month but only 2 PRC's. What time your walked in?

No doubt still the best among all cheongster places. I agree with you.I went there around 6pm.

I called the OKT, he said smaller wind liao, come come come.

So I go loh.

Broken Arrows
12-05-07, 01:28
After rereading your post I feel I must add this.

Safe cheonging.Dear MadBoss!

This is wonderful, love to see that senior brothers showing the right way to newbies like us. Appreciate it a bunch.

Three more questions if brothers dont mind:

1) Whats auto roaming and how to do it ? (the standard abbreviation of the forum doesnt include this term)

2) Where can i meet OKT at hotels, for example, if i go to hotel success or C*t*T*l spa. Is the same person who is the spa receptionist also does caption?

3) Do we have to get a hotel room in these spas/MP and call the MLs or action happens inside the massage room it self?

Action begins tomorrow.

Thanks!

BA

-------------------------

Somewhere to right there !

LoneHunter
12-05-07, 02:12
I went there around 6pm.

So I go loh.Oh. Meaning that Aurora Court is already out of your list liao lo. I might go there later. No $$ liao.

Waja03kl
12-05-07, 04:06
Anybody want penang call girl number. You can pvt me.

Gaudente
12-05-07, 05:39
I will stay a week in Penang next January. Never been in Malaysia before. Reason of my trip is getting a tourist visa for Thailand (I live in Pattaya) and have a look at the place to see if it could be an alternative to Thailand for living.
On the web I have found this hotel:
http://www.penang-hotels.com/mingoodpg/index.htm
Do you think it is a good choice ? Is it guest friendly ? Is there anything comparable to the Pattaya Beach Road freelancers in Penang ?

Silsurfer
12-05-07, 09:20
Was feeling a need to let go some seed, since I was in mainland, decided to try out the spa in 1A Sxxxxy Hotel. Arrived there and only 2 ladies working only, both very large size. I also say, aiyah, like that why not only have massagelah. Went into the room, surprisingly massage was ok, could feel my bones creaking after she stretch my limbs. After 20 mins or so, she ask if I want to massage little bro, I ask how much, she say only 50, so I close my eyes and she start. After a while she said whether I want to release load or not, because time was nearly up, I said to her cannot releaselah, not not having the feeling to release. In the end I ask her to 'lok chui'lah, she say she wants RM200, managed to reduce to 150. SOP started after she collected her stuff from outside. After 10 mins or so boinking, release load and she wash my little bro for me after that. Total damage is around RM236 + tips. If you ask me whether I want to RTF, my answer will be no, unless they have other hidden gems I know of, perhaps other taiko out there can advise?

I will be in mainland again next week, perhaps taikos and tailohs can recoment other place and girls? I think I have an appetite for NL but cannot find here in Penang and mainland. Please advise if you have any kang taos.

THXXXXX

Lengman
12-05-07, 12:41
I will stay a week in Penang next January. Never been in Malaysia before. Reason of my trip is getting a tourist visa for Thailand (I live in Pattaya) and have a look at the place to see if it could be an alternative to Thailand for living.
On the web I have found this hotel:
Do you think it is a good choice ? Is it guest friendly ? Is there anything comparable to the Pattaya Beach Road freelancers in Penang ?

Well, its a 2 star hotel to begin with. I haven't stayed there before so I can't tell you whether the condition is good or not. For the price you are paying I guess its reasonable. There is free Wifi which is a good thing. Anyway if you don't like the place there are plenty of reasonable budget hotels at Upper Penang Road.

FYI there is a FS in the hotel but the qualilty cannot compare to Pattaya. Price ST range from RM150 to RM200. They may charge you on the upper end since you are farang.

The place is off Penang Rd. where the action is but its about 5-10mins walk only. Sapphire is around the corner and you may get some willing to stay the night.

For FL its a subjective mattter and you can't compare to the ones in Thailand as they are definately cheaper and there.
The ones that roam the bars like SOHO are mostly Thais or East Malaysians. The going rate ST and RM 300-500 LT. Service varies- we have good and bad reports. Phone in ones rarely want to go to hotel and operate from their premises mostly.

There has been some good previous reports on the matter, do a search for what you are looking for.
Good Luck..

PgPunter
12-05-07, 15:35
Depends on what you want I guess. For my requirement of totally nude, kissing and daty. Damage was quite high. RM200. I know I know, in KL probably can go 2 rounds with PRC. But this girl was local, young. And her boobs/nipples really really nice. Like untouched. Thinking about it makes me shiver.
GULP RM 200 for HJ? Inclusive of 60.00 massage or not. No offence but you can get SYT package locals(CKT & NL's) depending on availability at Continental for RM 200 all inc.

Young Hunter
12-05-07, 15:57
Oh. Meaning that Aurora Court is already out of your list liao lo. I might go there later. No $$ liao.I will go there if I want to try Russian or they have new stock.

Still looking for opportunity to try Japs.

Kbho3009
12-05-07, 17:31
Here is what I collect so far on direct cheong place in the island:

1) Ber**** (Sam)
2) Mal*****(Benn)
3) Para****(Jimmy)
4) Sun*** (Ben)
5) Not sure (David)

HJ Place

1) HLB
2) Waterfall
3) Aurora
4) Fortuna
5) Citi***

Did I miss out any? Any bro wants to start giving their rating on these places? I am sure this will serve as a cheong community service.

James Blunt
12-05-07, 18:38
GULP RM 200 for HJ? Inclusive of 60.00 massage or not. No offence but you can get SYT package locals(CKT & NL's) depending on availability at Continental for RM 200 all inc.I think it should included the massage, RM 73.

Well, which Continental you refer to? Is it Grand Continental, or Continental @ Upper Penang Road?

Grand Continental's standard, is below par. Not worth.

Just my 2cent opinion.

James Blunt
12-05-07, 19:00
Thanks PgHunter, Bjguy and Kevin118, for your informative reports on Waterfall.

I was there, quite late. Check with counter, Jass is not working. Kind of disappointed. So, the lady mentioned a lot of names to me, Ice was not working too.

No choice, pick Apple.

When she came in, wow, she has a big boobs. Not mistaken, it should be D-cup. But, the face, not my type. I prefer innocent type of look.

So, beginning with massage. Her skill, so-so. She loved to chit chat, (or the problem is, I did not love to talk). She complained she was bored, since I did not reply much to her question.

Then continue with her "sexy-message". Her fingering, really spice up my body. Told me I want the full package. She stripped off, and the breast really big.

She start with BJ. BBBJ not allowed.

Get on hold on the pair of breasts. But, just too soft. big. My mood is gone, and my brother is off. More look like plastic bags hang on the body. So, fingering at her pussy, and it get wet easily.

Proceed with FJ. But mood not there, and brother is sleeping. Asked her to give me HJ. So, after few minutes, brother discharge.

Overall, she is kind of professional. She pretend to be horny.

Name : Apple. (From KL, speak good cantonese and english).
Face : 4/10 (just not my type).
Body : 5/10 (tall, 5"10'. Big breasts, guess 36D, but very very soft)
HJ : 4/10
Costs : RM 73 (1 hour massage) + RM 150
WIR : Yes, in the name of Kevin118, I must have a looksee on Jess.

Check out.

MadBoss
12-05-07, 22:20
I went there around 6pm.

So I go loh.The wind is actually like the weather :D

You don't know what or when it's coming.

Sometimes Okt will become super salesman because business is bad.

MadBoss
12-05-07, 22:45
Dear MadBoss!

This is wonderful, love to see that senior brothers showing the right way to newbies like us. Appreciate it a bunch.

Three more questions if brothers dont mind:

1) Whats auto roaming and how to do it ? (the standard abbreviation of the forum doesnt include this term)

2) Where can i meet OKT at hotels, for example, if i go to hotel success or C*t*T*l spa. Is the same person who is the spa receptionist also does caption?

3) Do we have to get a hotel room in these spas/MP and call the MLs or action happens inside the massage room it self?

Action begins tomorrow.

Thanks!

BA

-------------------------

Somewhere to right there !How to do auto roaming?

Ha Ha.

Actually it simply means groping.

Your hands does a bit of wandering (roaming) over the lady's body.

The lady either a ML when she's massaging you or a hostess who's accompanying you when you're having a drink. Etc.

One more thing - Auto Roaming (AR) there is also Anal Rimming (AR as well) which is where the your female companion licks your as*hole.

A must try! But I don't how to direct you where to get this service as not everyone does it.

I just had this in Kim Pui - veeery good.

Okt is actually captain.

He'll be the one to direct any questions for any hanky panky.

There'll also sometimes be a receptionist, lady usually.

I too get shy asking the SYT "can I get FJ or HJ here" :D

You do not need to be a hotel's guest to use the MP or Spa facilities.

Mainly because you'll be paying your bill to the MP or Spa and not charging it to your room.

After making your selection on package or lady, the captain will lead you to the room.

A few minutes later the ML will come in with your towels and stuff and the action begins.

A little light and naughty conversation is recommended during the massage so the ML will know your hanky panky intentions.

Enjoy.

Work hard, play harder!

MadBoss
12-05-07, 23:01
Do you think it is a good choice ? Is it guest friendly ? Is there anything comparable to the Pattaya Beach Road freelancers in Penang ?From that site.

"The best the city has to offer is within 2 square km and you need not have to travel far to visit 'Chinatown', 'Little India', 'The Heritage Trail' or 'UPR Entertainment Center'. A short walk down Penang Road takes you to 'Komtar', the city's premier landmark and shopping mall. Fine dinning and local hawker food are all available on your doorstep."

Why would you need to walk to Penang Road when there are other hotels of the same caliber right there?

Malaysia and Continental hotel right in the middle of the action.

Same class of hotel but much better environment.

Just choose one of these.

'Komtar' is NOT the city's premier landmark and shopping mall.

Food being a necessity, when staying at the Mingood, fine dinning and local hawker food are all NOT available on your doorstep.

There is good action to be had in Penang, but I'm sorry Penang pales in comparison to Pattaya.

MadBoss
12-05-07, 23:15
Anybody want penang call girl number. You can pvt me.Welcome to the forum.

Would definitely like some new contacts.

Unfortunately you have not subscribed for membership so you DON'T have PM facilities.

Johnpgmy
12-06-07, 01:29
GULP RM 200 for HJ? Inclusive of 60.00 massage or not. No offence but you can get SYT package locals(CKT & NL's) depending on availability at Continental for RM 200 all inc.I know. Guess it was a problem of small brain over ruling big brain to get the girl naked. But worth it to me for the untouched body look that she had.

Joseph81
12-06-07, 03:13
Edited version
MP (FJ/HJ)
1) Ber**** (Sam)
2) Mal*****(Benn)
3) Sun*** (Ben)
4) Fortuna
5) Central
6) Continental

FJ only
1) Para****(Jimmy)
2) Aurora

Spa(FJ/HJ Place)
1) Waterfall (self proclaimed Spa)
2) Citi*** (spa)

Thai Traditional (HJ)
1) HLB
2) JE - Tambun

Bali Massage (HJ)
1) Deluxious

LoneHunter
12-06-07, 07:36

1) Ber**** (Sam)
2) Mal*****(Benn)
3) Para****(Jimmy)
4) Sun*** (Ben)
5) Not sure (David)

HJ Place

1) HLB
2) Waterfall
3) Aurora
4) Fortuna
5) Citi***

Did I miss out any? Any bro wants to start giving their rating on these places? I am sure this will serve as a cheong community service.Hi bro,

Mind to PM me the contact for Ben and David?

Johnpgmy
12-06-07, 12:16
Thanks PgHunter, Bjguy and Kevin118, for your informative reports on Waterfall.

I was there, quite late. Check with counter, Jass is not working. Kind of disappointed. So, the lady mentioned a lot of names to me, Ice was not working too.

No choice, pick Apple.

When she came in, wow, she has a big boobs. Not mistaken, it should be D-cup. But, the face, not my type. I prefer innocent type of look.

So, beginning with massage. Her skill, so-so. She loved to chit chat, (or the problem is, I did not love to talk). She complained she was bored, since I did not reply much to her question.

Then continue with her "sexy-message". Her fingering, really spice up my body. Told me I want the full package. She stripped off, and the breast really big.

She start with BJ. BBBJ not allowed.

Get on hold on the pair of breasts. But, just too soft. big. My mood is gone, and my brother is off. More look like plastic bags hang on the body. So, fingering at her pussy, and it get wet easily.

Proceed with FJ. But mood not there, and brother is sleeping. Asked her to give me HJ. So, after few minutes, brother discharge.

Overall, she is kind of professional. She pretend to be horny.

Name : Apple. (From KL, speak good cantonese and english).
Face : 4/10 (just not my type).
Body : 5/10 (tall, 5"10'. Big breasts, guess 36D, but very very soft)
Costs : RM 73 (1 hour massage) + RM 150
WIR : Yes, in the name of Kevin118, I must have a looksee on Jess.

Check out.Ha ha..glad to see someone likes my report on Jess. Was going to go there today but got caught in a meeting so no time to go now :(..Hope she is still around when I have the chance to visit again.

Bro james..if you like innocent look then jess will be your cup of tea..just hope you don't get too carried away like me and pay over the odds

Dr Sex
12-06-07, 13:39
Anybody want penang call girl number. You can pvt me.
You're not paid or senior members. Cannot use the PM facilities.

PgPunter
12-06-07, 16:09
I think it should included the massage, RM 73.

Well, which Continental you refer to? Is it Grand Continental, or Continental @ Upper Penang Road?

Grand Continental's standard, is below par. Not worth.

Just my 2cent opinion.

Continental @ PG Road. Remember to ask for young package gals else will get Dinos. However last visit was 6 mths ago so not too sure abt current availability.

James Blunt
12-07-07, 03:26
Ha ha..glad to see someone likes my report on Jess. Was going to go there today but got caught in a meeting so no time to go now :(..Hope she is still around when I have the chance to visit again.

Bro james..if you like innocent look then jess will be your cup of tea..just hope you don't get too carried away like me and pay over the oddsBro Kevin, perhaps Jess deserve the price you paying for.

I probably will visit her next week. So, Bro Kevin, do update us on this forum.

Ha ha.. shall we hold a farewell party for her, since she is going to KL soon.

Cheers!

James Blunt
12-07-07, 03:29
Continental @ PG Road. Remember to ask for young package gals else will get Dinos. However last visit was 6 mths ago so not too sure abt current availability.Thanks Bro PgHunter.

I never be there before. Too many friends working around there, so may afraid of meeting someone that I known.

Need to avoid that, if not, my HM will kill me. I need to enjoy my limited visa carefully.

Nicky Vicky
12-07-07, 07:27
Not miss out anything but you just said wrong OKT name.
Should be Para**** ( is Mr.Robson Tan not Jimmy)

1) Ber**** (Sam)
2) Mal*****(Benn)
3) Para****(Jimmy)
4) Sun*** (Ben)
5) Not sure (David)

HJ Place

1) HLB
2) Waterfall
3) Aurora
4) Fortuna
5) Citi***

Did I miss out any? Any bro wants to start giving their rating on these places? I am sure this will serve as a cheong community service.

Nicky Vicky
12-07-07, 07:32
Yes, sometimes you said the name Robson, they give you only Rm180.

Its not concerned or what. I just don't want Jimmy into this stuff again. Jimmy is a good guy but not Robson. Believe it or not, up to you. We here people all just want to cheong, but must cheong safely. Understand?

Bro,

Just wonder why you're so concerned about whether it's known as Jimmy or Robson. I for one would not bother unless you're telling us that we can get discount if we guess the correct name dude.

Silsurfer
12-07-07, 09:29
Just came back from uncle Lee's den at rat island and fast fast write this FR for sharing as its been long since my last contribution.

Call uncle Lee earlier and reached the destination about 10pm. Straight went up to the den and was showed only 5 girls as others kena tapao already. No sign on korean or japanese and I ended up picking a girl with pretty face and slim body. On the way to the room, I asked her name and she replied layla. I was like shit since I remember reading a bad FR on her from another forum but others are not to my liking so just have to try to "handle" this chick and make the best out for my money.Can you PM me Uncle Lee's number, won't mind giving a visit sometime soon.

Thanks in advance

MadBoss
12-07-07, 11:05
Thanks Bro PgHunter.

I never be there before. Too many friends working around there, so may afraid of meeting someone that I known.

Need to avoid that, if not, my HM will kill me. I need to enjoy my limited visa carefully.I've read a warning bout Continental, where I forgot.

Apparently there's a camera with 3m range covering this area of Penang Road.

I think it's a police crime prevention device.

Never bothered, still continue to go.

But can't for the life of me spot where that camera is.

Sean24
12-07-07, 14:39
I'm a newbies here. Sharing my FR in Harmony with u.

I went to there many times but nerver FR here.

Because of the WLs here is soso.

Two days ago, I wanted to go to mega and pass by the Harmony.

Just want to take a look lah.

Walk in, OKT friendly came and show me what they had.

Wa Two new NLs! New one were look good from far away, othere is still soso.

Okt encourage me to try the new one, she just arrived today!

Walau. My didi also encourage me relax. OK lah

She is very friendly to me. Talking a lot in mandarin about where she came and interesting thing about Malaysia (Because I am foreigner, I'm working in butterworth almost 1 year) After FR, we were talking until bell ring.

She say she just work here for short times.

So, if any brothers want to her, must be hurry

Here is my experience.

Name: Forgot. Sorry. (From KL, speak cantonese, Hokkien and mandarin).

Face: 6/10 (just not my type).

Body: 8/10 (slim and sexy nipple, mid breasts, guess 34b to c, but soft)

HJ: no

BJ: 6/10(Slow and Sexy I don't like BJ, so I stop her. But I think it's good one than I tried in other place.)

FJ: 7/10(Tight and smooth, response is ok. Not deedfish type)

Costs: RM 150

WIR: Yes!

By the way, I heard pexxxvixx hotel had FR service.

But you have to contact with OKT only!

Do any brother try it and know how to?

Kbho3009
12-07-07, 15:31
Benn has been sending MMS to me all these while but I didn't have a chance lately to go. Anyway, had my chance last night and called him up. He told that he has about 6 'visitors'. So I went after late night work. Browsed all 6 when I reached and finally picked one that shows the most motivation.

Here's the detail:

Name : ah Ling (from Macau)
Face : 6/10 (too much make up).
Body : 8/10 (tall, 5"10'. Big breasts, guess 34C, but very very soft)
BJ : 8/10
FJ: 6/10 (keep rushing)
Costs : RM 180
WIR : Yes. but she is leaving on the 8-Dec.

Anyway, finished pretty fast as she was riding me like a crazy cow girl. After that she tried to persuade me into 2nd round and offered me to cheong her at a lower price (additional RM50). Of course I said No. She keep bragging me but I am too tired for another round (it was 1am then).

Ok, I think I have written enough.

Happy Cheonging!

MadBoss
12-07-07, 23:30

Its not concerned or what. I just don't want Jimmy into this stuff again. Jimmy is a good guy but not Robson. Believe it or not, up to you. We here people all just want to cheong, but must cheong safely. Understand?

Not miss out anything but you just said wrong OKT name.
Should be Para**** ( is Mr.Robson Tan not Jimmy)Sounds like you are pro Jimmy but anti Robson.

How does knowing the right name help us cheong safely?

Give it a rest nobody cares what his name is. Jimmy, Robson, Andy Lau, Brad Pitt whatever.

Even if we are brushing our teeth with Sparkle we will still call it Colgate.

Maybe Nicky Vicky is Jimmy, the devil himself.
Eecan might have a point here.

MadBoss
12-07-07, 23:37
Sean24,

She is NL but can speak cantonese, hokkien and mandarin?

Joseph81
12-08-07, 02:39

Its not concerned or what. I just don't want Jimmy into this stuff again. Jimmy is a good guy but not Robson. Believe it or not, up to you. We here people all just want to cheong, but must cheong safely. Understand?Enough is enough, we got the picture, Jimmy is a good guy and he deserves to go heaven, u don't have to go on and on about this.

Combat King
12-08-07, 03:08
Goes over the bridge at least twice a week. Visiting factories or meetings. Damn sore with the jam especially coming back to the island. After the toll it is like a snake trying to swallow an elephant. After a meeting at 6pm at Sunway Hotel, decided not to be the elephant and decided to stay back awhile till later. Let the snake grow fat first.
Checked out the hotel. Did not notice they had a Health centre. Took the lift to 1A. Walked in and looks a nice setup. A small bar and a KTV on one side. Looked empty. Greeted by the plump young Captain. They got a promotion. Massage at $69 40 mins. with steam bath/sauna/gym thrown in for free. Does not really fancy the steam or sauna. Too hot for Malaysian weather. The gym? Too old to excercise.
Tried to strike up a talk with the Captain, like asking how many girls there and any nice ones to recommend. He is more interested in pressing sms on his cell-phone. Led to the room. Quite clean place with a bed with a hole where you put your head when lying face down. Asked who he is sending me and he replied Maggie and quickly went out, still pressing sms on his phone.
Maggie came in, about 40. Looks 5/10. Friendly and on with the massage. Back first for about 20mins. Turn over. Immediately massage the area around my slowly waking up little brother. Whe she noticed it fully awake, mentioned her menu like a waitress. HJ $50, Nude massage $100 and FJ$150. Heard the menu my little brother sent half asleep. I said a HJ will do. She recommended a naked massage. I said no, as a naked massage will 100% lead to a FJ (their trick of the trade). Too X for me as $69+$150 comes to $219. Might as well go for a young PRC for that amount.
To cut the story short, had the HJ for $50. Pumped me so hard (maybe I did not accept her main menu) till my little brother sore. Shit.
Going back again? NO. Penang island better. Save $7 toll also.

Johnpgmy
12-08-07, 09:23
Bro Kevin, perhaps Jess deserve the price you paying for.

I probably will visit her next week. So, Bro Kevin, do update us on this forum.

Ha ha.. shall we hold a farewell party for her, since she is going to KL soon.

Cheers!Bros.

This is very weird. Finally managed to make it to Waterfall spa yesterday. Went upstairs and the lady boss at the counter. Asked for Jess and she said ok. Led me to a room and I waited.

This girl came in. Mid 20's. I said I asked for Jess and she said she was Jess. Hang on a minute. Whats going on? I told described Jess to her and she said that was another ML.

By now I was damn confused so after a lengthy talk with her. Finally found out the situation. Apparently, this other ML has been telling new customers that she is Jess. Apparently the real Jess and her had a falling out so she was out to rubbish Jess's name. Apparently this lady was hoping that Jess's BF would see our reports on the net and cause trouble between Jess and her bf. This was way too weird for me. So since I already had spent 10minutes with the real Jess. Asked her to start the massage.

The real Jess said her only special was a HJ at RM70. By now I was really upset over this "real" jess and "fake" jess issue so was not in the mood for release anymore. Paid the RM73 for 1 hr massage and left.

Bros. If anyone goes over there. Post a follow up as I am still confused over whats going on in there. Way too werid.

Dirty Bug
12-08-07, 17:38
I obtained below 9 positions of fire/ice traditional instructions from other website. Look like this will bring us (cheongster to heaven)... So sorry about the chinese wording, unless someone able to translate with english.

冰火九重天

請先準備:一杯溫水、一杯熱茶、一杯冰水、一盆熱水、一盆溫水、三條毛巾,一袋冰塊,二個小玻璃瓶子分別裝蜂蜜(裝點水,讓它稍微不要那麼濃)和嬰兒油,蜂蜜放在熱水盆裡,嬰兒油放在冰塊裡。

第一重(溫)
用溫水倒在毛巾上,輕輕的將他的陽具和蛋蛋擦拭,別忘了,要輕輕的喲!因為妳的手拿著溫毛巾,所以妳的手也是溫的,用妳的手用輕輕的上下套弄,等他硬起來後,將毛巾放在他的屁股下,將他的包皮退下,用溫水從他的龜頭向下淋去,將那龜頭頸部的白色皮垢,輕輕用手指抹去(手指可以在毛巾上擦拭)。

第二重(涼)
倒一口冰水含在口中,約十秒,讓妳的舌和唇,是呈現冰涼的狀態後,將水吞下,輕輕的用妳的唇和舌,親吻和輕舔他的陽具及龜頭,但不要急著含下去哦,等到冰冷感沒了,再喝一口冰水,如此來回約三次。

第三重(熱)
將濃濃熱熱的蜂蜜,倒在他的龜頭上,用妳靈巧的手指在他的龜頭G點處,輕輕撫摸(如果妳摸的對,他會爽到不行,而且絲毫沒有要射的壓力),千萬不要上下套弄,重點就在龜頭上。

第四重(冰)
喝一口冰水(或蜂蜜)直接從龜頭給他含下去,因為上一重妳已經倒了蜂蜜,所以,請妳好好的享? 帠o頓蜂蜜肉棒吧。

第五重(熱)
吃完了蜂蜜冰棒,別忘了,喝杯熱茶去去甜。用口含一口熱茶,好好的將這個肉棒從頭到蛋給他洗一遍。

第六重(冰)
用包著冰塊的塑膠袋,在他的命根子處,輕輕的來回擦拭。

第七重(熱)
從熱水盆中拿起毛巾,輕輕的為他擦拭(先將毛巾放在他的小腹上,測試他的接受度,不要直接就把熱熱的毛巾放在命根子上,他翻臉事小,萬一燙傷妳親愛的肉棒棒,那妳情人節的小穴穴,就要獨守空閨了)。

第八重(涼)
把放在冰塊中的嬰兒油,或是潤滑液倒在他的龜頭上,然後和第三重相同,輕輕柔柔的為他撫摸,讓妳的手在他的G點、馬口、甚至慢慢滑下他的肛門,萬一不再冰涼了,就再加點。

第九重(溫)
最後用溫毛巾為他再擦拭,等到乾淨後,妳的唇和舌,也可溫柔的再次為他服務,最後是女上男下,將將那迷人的肉棒,放進妳最溫暖的密穴中(所以妳知道,最後為何要用嬰兒油或潤滑液,而不是蜂蜜了吧,除非妳不怕螞蟻爬進妳的小穴裡。

MadBoss
12-09-07, 00:42
Bros.

This is very weird. Finally managed to make it to Waterfall spa yesterday. Went upstairs and the lady boss at the counter. Asked for Jess and she said ok. Led me to a room and I waited.

This girl came in. Mid 20's. I said I asked for Jess and she said she was Jess. Hang on a minute. Whats going on? I told described Jess to her and she said that was another ML.

By now I was damn confused so after a lengthy talk with her. Finally found out the situation. Apparently, this other ML has been telling new customers that she is Jess. Apparently the real Jess and her had a falling out so she was out to rubbish Jess's name. Apparently this lady was hoping that Jess's BF would see our reports on the net and cause trouble between Jess and her bf. This was way too weird for me. So since I already had spent 10minutes with the real Jess. Asked her to start the massage.

The real Jess said her only special was a HJ at RM70. By now I was really upset over this "real" jess and "fake" jess issue so was not in the mood for release anymore. Paid the RM73 for 1 hr massage and left.

Bros. If anyone goes over there. Post a follow up as I am still confused over whats going on in there. Way too werid.There will always be conflicts in the work place.

Since they can't resort to catfights or wrestling (though that'll be interesting to watch) they sometimes will try to sabotage their opponents business or reputation.

I believe Cheryl left Waterfall for this reason.

'Real' or 'fake' Jess may have screwed your FR but don't think too much of it.

At least now we know there are two 20 year olds there.

Burnout
12-09-07, 04:09
I obtained below 9 positions of fire/ice traditional instructions from other website. Look like this will bring us (cheongster to heaven)... So sorry about the chinese wording, unless someone able to translate with english.

冰火九重天

請先準備:一杯溫水、一杯熱茶、一杯冰水、一盆熱水、一盆溫水、三條毛巾,一袋冰塊,二個小玻璃瓶子分別裝蜂蜜(裝點水,讓它稍微不要那麼濃)和嬰兒油,蜂蜜放在熱水盆裡,嬰兒油放在冰塊裡。

第一重(溫)
用溫水倒在毛巾上,輕輕的將他的陽具和蛋蛋擦拭,別忘了,要輕輕的喲!因為妳的手拿著溫毛巾,所以妳的手也是溫的,用妳的手用輕輕的上下套弄,等他硬起來後,將毛巾放在他的屁股下,將他的包皮退下,用溫水從他的龜頭向下淋去,將那龜頭頸部的白色皮垢,輕輕用手指抹去(手指可以在毛巾上擦拭)。

第二重(涼)
倒一口冰水含在口中,約十秒,讓妳的舌和唇,是呈現冰涼的狀態後,將水吞下,輕輕的用妳的唇和舌,親吻和輕舔他的陽具及龜頭,但不要急著含下去哦,等到冰冷感沒了,再喝一口冰水,如此來回約三次。

第三重(熱)
將濃濃熱熱的蜂蜜,倒在他的龜頭上,用妳靈巧的手指在他的龜頭G點處,輕輕撫摸(如果妳摸的對,他會爽到不行,而且絲毫沒有要射的壓力),千萬不要上下套弄,重點就在龜頭上。

第四重(冰)
喝一口冰水(或蜂蜜)直接從龜頭給他含下去,因為上一重妳已經倒了蜂蜜,所以,請妳好好的享? 帠o頓蜂蜜肉棒吧。

第五重(熱)
吃完了蜂蜜冰棒,別忘了,喝杯熱茶去去甜。用口含一口熱茶,好好的將這個肉棒從頭到蛋給他洗一遍。

第六重(冰)
用包著冰塊的塑膠袋,在他的命根子處,輕輕的來回擦拭。

第七重(熱)
從熱水盆中拿起毛巾,輕輕的為他擦拭(先將毛巾放在他的小腹上,測試他的接受度,不要直接就把熱熱的毛巾放在命根子上,他翻臉事小,萬一燙傷妳親愛的肉棒棒,那妳情人節的小穴穴,就要獨守空閨了)。

第八重(涼)
把放在冰塊中的嬰兒油,或是潤滑液倒在他的龜頭上,然後和第三重相同,輕輕柔柔的為他撫摸,讓妳的手在他的G點、馬口、甚至慢慢滑下他的肛門,萬一不再冰涼了,就再加點。

第九重(溫)
最後用溫毛巾為他再擦拭,等到乾淨後,妳的唇和舌,也可溫柔的再次為他服務,最後是女上男下,將將那迷人的肉棒,放進妳最溫暖的密穴中(所以妳知道,最後為何要用嬰兒油或潤滑液,而不是蜂蜜了吧,除非妳不怕螞蟻爬進妳的小穴裡。

This is what i managed to translate using a free online translator. Sorry that it still does seem incomplete and the words seem abit jumbled up. As i myself also doesnt know how to read chinese.

The ice fire Heaven

Please first prepare: Cup of lukewarm water, cup of hot tea, an ice water, trough hot water, trough lukewarm water, three towels, bag of ice pieces, two ampules sub-install the honey (to decorate water separately, lets it not have slightly that thick) and the baby oil, the honey places in the hot washbasin, the baby oil places in the ice piece.

The single layer (warm)
Pours with the lukewarm water on the towel, gently his male genitals and fruit cleaning, do not forget, must gently yo! Because 妳 the hand is taking the warm towel, therefore 妳 the hand also is warm, with 妳 the hand tricks with gently about, after waits for him to be hard, places the towel under his buttocks, draws back his wrapper, drenches downward with the lukewarm water from his glans, is filthy that glans pate white skin, uses the finger to cancel (finger gently to be possible to clean on towel).

Double (cool)
But actually ice water including in mouth, ten seconds, let approximately 妳 the tongue and the lip, after are present the icy cold condition, swallows down the water, gently with 妳 the lip and the tongue, the kiss and licks his male genitals and the glans lightly, but do not have to contain anxiously oh, when the ice-cold sense, again has not drunk ice water, so back and forth approximately three times.

Tertiary (hot)
Will be thick the thick hot honey, will pour on his glans, with 妳 the clever finger in his glans G place, will stroke gently (if 妳 will trace to, he will be able to not to be crisply good, moreover will not slightly have pressure which will have to shoot) about, will not want to trick, key in glans.

Fourth heavy (ice)
Drinks ice water (or honey) contains directly from the glans to him, because on single layer 妳 already but actually honey, therefore, please 妳 well enjoying? 帠 o honey meat stick.

Fifth heavy (hot)
Finished eating the honey popsicle, do not forget, drinks the cup hot tea to urge to go faster sweetly.With the mouth including hot tea, well arrives this meat stick the egg to wash from the beginning to him.

Sixth heavy (ice)
With wraps the ice piece to model the plastic bag, in his lifeblood place, gently back and forth cleaning.

Sevenfold (hot)
Takes up the towel from the hot washbasin, gently is he cleans (places first towel on his lower abdomen, tests him to accept, do not have on to place directly hot towel in lifeblood, he gets angry matter to be young, if scalds 妳 dear meat good stick, that 妳 valentine day vesicle hole, had to defend spatial boudoir alone).

Eighth heavy (cool)
Places in the ice piece the baby oil, perhaps the lubricant pours on his glans, then and tertiary same, gentle is he strokes, lets 妳 the hand in him G, Ma Kou, even slowly coasts his anus, if no longer has been icy cold, again dot.

Ninth heavy (warm)
Finally uses the warm towel to clean again for him, after when clean, 妳 lip and tongue, also may gentle serve once more for him, finally is on the female male under, just that enchanting meat stick, admits 妳 in the warmest dense hole (therefore 妳 knew, why finally has to use the baby oil or the lubricant, but was not the honey, only if 妳 did not fear the ant crawled 妳 in vesicle.

Nicky Vicky
12-09-07, 08:22
Bro,

Please trust me I know very well all of them.I live here almost 50 years in Penang and I been to their place for more than 9 years.Believe it or not,its up to you.

If you really want cheong safely please dont goto Robson place.
Sounds like you are pro Jimmy but anti Robson.

How does knowing the right name help us cheong safely?

Give it a rest nobody cares what his name is. Jimmy, Robson, Andy Lau, Brad Pitt whatever.

Even if we are brushing our teeth with Sparkle we will still call it Colgate.

Eecan might have a point here.

PgPunter
12-09-07, 08:32
I've read a warning bout Continental, where I forgot.

Apparently there's a camera with 3m range covering this area of Penang Road.

I think it's a police crime prevention device.

Never bothered, still continue to go.

But can't for the life of me spot where that camera is.

It at the 'island' in front of Salsa at top of pole. Range is suppose to be 300m. What ever reason its there for, it still captures and RETAINS images for ever! That why I know longer go there. Imagine if something occurs and police release video with you in it although in the background only. Plenty of other cheong places around with evidence being captured on film.

Combat King
12-09-07, 11:04
It at the 'island' in front of Salsa at top of pole. Range is suppose to be 300m. What ever reason its there for, it still captures and RETAINS images for ever! That why I know longer go there. Imagine if something occurs and police release video with you in it although in the background only. Plenty of other cheong places around with evidence being captured on film.

My god, we have a lot of Chicken Littles out there. The cam is for security reasons. Soon there will be a lot around the island. We are into modern times with new technology to combat crimes. They have them all over the city of London and in major cities around the world too. It is good for the public. Best stay indoors. Don't worry if you are not a robber or terrorist. Captured going into Continental or Malaysia is no crime.
Be more careful of hidden cams in the massage rooms. Heard there are in some places and even in hotel rooms. Look around next time you have a massage....... smile....you are on candid camera !!!!!

Sean24
12-09-07, 15:14
Sean24,

She is NL but can speak cantonese, hokkien and mandarin? Sorry lah Maybe I use wrong words.

I thiught NL is local Chinese lady (not PRC)

The one I try is a Malaysia Chinese lady la.

She can speak cantonese, hokkien and mandarin.

And that's why I like it. My english is poor lah.

Sorry again. My fault

Just came back from hat yai. Good city for cheong!

James Blunt
12-09-07, 18:04
Bro,

Please trust me I know very well all of them.I live here almost 50 years in Penang and I been to their place for more than 9 years.Believe it or not,its up to you.

If you really want cheong safely please dont goto Robson place.Enough is enough.

Stop the non sense. We have knew enough who is Robson, and who is Jimmy.

You stay here almost 50 years? No wonder you are so long-winded. And, it makes me wonder whether your brother can still stand or not?

James Blunt
12-09-07, 18:08
Bros.

Bros. If anyone goes over there. Post a follow up as I am still confused over whats going on in there. Way too werid.Bro Kevin, for us never meet Jess, how we able to differentiate between the real and fake Jess?

I am afraid later I visit the fake Jess, and post a wrong report on that. :-)

And, you manage to have "extra" with Jess that day? You did not mention in your report.

MadBoss
12-09-07, 22:18
Sorry lah Maybe I use wrong words.

Sorry again. My fault

Just came back from hat yai. Good city for cheong!NL = Nasi Lemak - Malay

CKT = Char Koay Teow - Local Chinese

MadBoss
12-09-07, 22:56
Enough is enough.

Stop the non sense. We have knew enough who is Robson, and who is Jimmy.

You stay here almost 50 years? No wonder you are so long-winded. And, it makes me wonder whether your brother can still stand or not?Ha Ha Nicky is Jimmy's Father?

Lulu Toti
12-10-07, 01:22
Sean24,

NL is Nasi Lemak.

Local chinese is CKT is Char Koay Tiao!

Sorry lah Maybe I use wrong words.

Sorry again. My fault

Just came back from hat yai. Good city for cheong!

Johnpgmy
12-10-07, 14:23
Bro Kevin, for us never meet Jess, how we able to differentiate between the real and fake Jess?

I am afraid later I visit the fake Jess, and post a wrong report on that. :-)

And, you manage to have "extra" with Jess that day? You did not mention in your report.Bro,

Best you approach it from a new angle. Just don't mention anything from the net and just ask the ML what "extras" they offer. Just take it from there.

Joseph81
12-11-07, 01:50
Ha Ha Nicky is Jimmy's Father?I like your theory.

Terry K
12-11-07, 04:11
Visited MC behind HLB in last Saturday. Arrived there at about 2pm and not many customers. Initially intended to ask for Alice who is recommended by our bro here.. Ended up, my friend want her, so no choice loh, ask the counter to get me one loh...

Entered the room with the girl recommended by counter, no bad, quite good looking, good body shape (at least to my standard), but a bit cool... oklah, no problem, let me break the ice..:D

After taking off all my clothes and lying on the bed bare, she came in. Her name is Ah B, she said B is something like butterfly in thai, who cares... haha. She provided some good massage, to be honest, I really enjoyed it. Like dc8888 said, sometime we need some good massage too.

One and half hour passed, she asked if I want liak kin, I said ok loh, since I didnt release for few days liao... then she gave my didi some good massage too, then asked if I want to unload, ok loh.. by the time, my hands become very busy, raba raba until I dont know when, she is topless, and she is still smiling at me while masturbating me... what a feeling.

Then come to the time, released all and lied dead on the bed.
Name : Ah B
face : 7/10 (a bit cool but need to break the ice)
body : 7/10
HJ : 8/10 (one of the best I have)

Gaudente
12-11-07, 05:30
Well, its a 2 star hotel to begin with. I haven't stayed there before so I can't tell you whether the condition is good or not. For the price you are paying I guess its reasonable. There is free Wifi which is a good thing. Anyway if you don't like the place there are plenty of reasonable budget hotels at Upper Penang Road.

FYI there is a FS in the hotel but the qualilty cannot compare to Pattaya. Price ST range from RM150 to RM200. They may charge you on the upper end since you are farang.

The place is off Penang Rd. where the action is but its about 5-10mins walk only. Sapphire is around the corner and you may get some willing to stay the night.

For FL its a subjective mattter and you can't compare to the ones in Thailand as they are definately cheaper and there.
The ones that roam the bars like SOHO are mostly Thais or East Malaysians. The going rate ST and RM 300-500 LT. Service varies- we have good and bad reports. Phone in ones rarely want to go to hotel and operate from their premises mostly.

There has been some good previous reports on the matter, do a search for what you are looking for.
Good Luck..

Thanks for your reply.
I am having problem booking with Mingood hotel. Appearently their online booking webpage does not work, and they did not bother answering my e-mail. Their phone number is not displayed so I guess I have to pick another hotel.
The budget hotels in Upper Penang Road you mentioned have usually free rooms or do they require booking in advance ?

Gaudente
12-11-07, 05:51
ooppss....just googled "Hotel Mingood" and found their direct website http://www.hotelmingood.com. Just booked without any problem.

Joseph81
12-11-07, 05:56
Thanks for your reply.

I am having problem booking with Mingwood hotel. Appearently their online booking webpage does not work, and they did not bother answering my e-mail. Their phone number is not displayed so I guess I have to pick another hotel.

The budget hotels in Upper Penang Road you mentioned have usually free rooms or do they require booking in advance ?There are plenty to choose from

Hotel with star ratings
Bayview Hotel
Cititel Penang
Hotel Traders

Good but cheap ones
Hotel Continental
Hotel Merchant
Hotel Malaysia
Hotel Regal

Should be able to trace them in internets

http://www.penang-hotels.com/accommodation.htm

MadBoss
12-11-07, 07:25
The budget hotels in Upper Penang Road you mentioned have usually free rooms or do they require booking in advance ?It's best to book in advance especially with the coming holiday period.

LoneHunter
12-11-07, 14:05
Last evening just visited hotel sucess.There are 10-15 girls available.Pick a girl name Sammy.Slim and sexy, firm breast and tight ass, allows French kiss and **** licking, never had it so good in my life. It's like having sex with your girlfriend. Her vaginal muscle spasm was really good. She said she was willing to spend the whole night with me for only Rm600 ringit,oh man that is too expensive!I declined as I was already worn out with that 45 mins session. Next time I'm there, for sure I'll go for her again

Name :Sammy (From Hunan).
Face :6/10
Body : 7/10 (tall, 5"6'. )
FJ:7/10
BJ:8/10 (no cap)
Costs : RM 0.20

Jiuhu
12-12-07, 05:44
Yesterday go visit customer at BM, both of us feeling tired and need some relaxing. So my customer drove me to a saloon to wash head. At 1st feel very relax and shampoo gal very talkactive and allow me to touch her leg. And raba2 due to I'm in saloon and I affraid to move a step forward reaching her. But we did exchange phone number loh.

After the wash head + raba2, my didi starting to complaint of not realeasing! And my customer also feel the same so he drove me nearby MC to have sum realease. It locate at 3rd floor and its license MC! ? (No KangTao? )

Ask for SYT, OKT say ok ok please seat a while and serve us a Chinese tea. 2 SYT cum out. Not bad. Ok ON!

Follow her go in the room. Walao! Very cool aircond! She ask me to change cloth, but I refuse to wear the the MC pants (did they wash it? ), so I lie on the matress naked! And she start her acient thai massage! Wooah! Very strong massage I ever had! GOOD! I like it very much!

After massage both my left and right leg she ask me wanna liak kin (btw, she speak english and mandarin)? I say ok. Then the section start.

After the explosion. She go out wash hand then cum bec had sum chit chat with me and massage my back until the times up.

Sastified. Go home had a nice sleep.

Name: AiNee (Tomyam).
Body : 7/10 (D cup )
massage : 10/10
HJ : 6/10
FJ:Not allowed
BJ:Also not allowed (Even i tried very hard... mayb i dun have the persuation..)
Costs : RM 0.11 (Massage+HJ+tips)

James Blunt
12-12-07, 07:07
Bro,

Best you approach it from a new angle. Just don't mention anything from the net and just ask the ML what "extras" they offer. Just take it from there.Since the mission is incomplete, therefore I paid another visit.

Reached there around 9.20 pm. Guess it was late. Told the counter I want Jess, but reply Jess was not working today (again!). Further, no more SYT too.

WTF. Mood halved. Never mind, just get any ML for me.

So, I have a massage end with HJ. Don't bother to know the name too.

Conclusion: Mission failed.

Boobs 711
12-14-07, 15:00
Bit dry in Gurney so decided to check out C*t*t*l HC. Greeted by OKT, requested for the frequently mentioned Angel but not available. Tough luck. So asked OKT for any sweet young thing. He led me to room and waited 5 mins - in come CKT by name of Miki ex Crystal Crown in PJ, age 23, about 5'2", short hair, a bit on the heavy side but nice butt, B cup. Sweet looking soso face but very very talkative and friendly GFE 9/10. Massage so so, sensual massage 7/10, BBBJ 6/10, cowgirl, doggy, missionery overall 7/10. Damage RM150 - have I been robbed here?

Enghong
12-14-07, 15:13
Been to Penang on company business last week and try to find some good fuck in Penang street.Visited fews cheap hotels and not still not meet my specs.They charged for RM120/shot.Got few CKT's but i'm not interested.Finally back to gurney drive area where i stay for 3 days and finally there's a guy asking me if i need a company.He offered me Russian,PRC,Viet,Indos and Pinoy.DAMN!!I asked for Russian which cost me about RM280/pershot .I tried to bargain since i'm dressed like a poor guy.

Then come the OKT to my room with the russian chicks.

Here's the the ratings:

Height:5ft 8in
FJ:8/10 very wet with stain on the mattress
French Kiss:Allowed
GFE:4/10
Pussy:Still has a good grip.

Guys i'm sorry cos i cant share the details here because of MIB that may be prying around here.The things that I want to share is I would not trust 100%the infos from this forum.Better find it from the locals.

Kay Kia
12-15-07, 03:13
went to visit uncle lee again last thursday night with a group of friends. reached around 9 was paraded with 5 white meat (another 2 working). saw 1 turkish with slim and petite body but was told that she is new and still unable to communicate in english. anyway, the spotlights are on my friends and i’m just a tour guide so asked okt’s help to assist my friends to make selections based on their preference. after they are sent to the battle field, i’m left with 2 girls but not to my liking. so, i asked whether leyla is available or not. to my surprise, okt doesn’t seem to know them by name so i added in some description but was told she is currently working. since, i still have sometime so i opt to wait.

after approximately 20 minutes, doors opened and there’s the lovely leyla. quickly tell okt i want her and off we go into the room. she doesn’t seem to remember me until i showed her the photo she sent me from my last visit then immediately gfe goes up. went inside the room and she asked me to go shower on my own as she just had hers. make sense as she may be tired after the last round so i volunteer to provide her with some shoulder and neck massage which she gladly accepted. gentle and firm force applied to her shoulder and neck for about 5 minutes and i finished with a warm hug from behind. clock’s ticking so i excuse myself for a quick shower and fast fast return to the room. by then, she had already stripped everything and wraps the towel around her sexy body. i joined her on the bed and we cuddled with each other with my hands feeling her silky smooth back. then without any prior signal she pressed me down on the bed and started her catbath. its only the sop by i must admit i really enjoy the way she licked my balls with some light tongue action. it feels warm and really good. bbbj is provided without me signaling her as she already knew my preference from the last encounter. after that, is my turn to work on her. soft moans are realized especially when i’m busy working on her left nipple. b cup with silky touch, i’m really enjoying every second. moving south and we slowly engaged in 69 position. the taste of her pinkish abalone is slightly different because it is sweet! daty a while i moved up to her and asked her whether she applied some honey down there when i went for shower. she giggle a bit then we just end up kissing each other. not much of tongue fighting but very light lip actions.

time for the real action and she helped me to put on cd. she moves on top starts to ride me. something worth mentioned is that other than the usual up and down, she added in some solid grinding moves which really is a killer for me. after a while, we changed to missionary and i gave her some solid pump. initially, i would like to go into doggie but i really missed the grinding moves so we switched back to cg but this time i’m in the sitting position with my back against the wall. from low gear to high gear she rides. from clockwise to anti-clockwise she grinds. when reaching my climax i told her i’m about to cum and she grinds more forcefully while i surrender and unload all soldiers into her. i was breathless for a while. she let me regain my consciousness before we went to the bathroom. like last time, not much of interaction during shower but when we got back into the room and put on our clothes, she offered to massage me when she saw me trying to flex my shoulder and neck. strong massage from a pair of slender hands to my shoulder, neck and down to my lower back. absolutely re-energizing i would say. finished off with a hug from behind and out we go to the living room.

summary:
name: leyla (checked with her with the spelling)
origin: russia
look: 7.5/10, pretty face
boobs: solid b cup with silky smooth texture
body: 8.5/10
fk: no but light kissing is available this trip
bj: 7/10, slurping and some deep throat action
daty: sweet abalone (serious, no kidding!)
fj: 7/10, tight and juicy
gfe: 8/10
rtf: unlikely as she may be leaving soon.
damage: 20 cents

summary from my friends own encounters:
white meat 1
appearance: tall brunette with the name of “laura” or “[CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)”
comments: small breast but wearing push-up. so, bros out there be vigilant when making selection.

white meat 2
appearance: black hair russian and korean hybrid with the name of “uri” or “yuri”
comments: good service plus desserts with abalone juice.

white meat 3
appearance: young turkish with dark hair
comment: communication is a problem but service wise is definitely on par.

met a few gentlemen over there when we reached. any bros from here? hope you all had an enjoyable session as well.

happy cheonging to all!

editor's note: i certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

MadBoss
12-15-07, 07:04
Bit dry in Gurney so decided to check out C*t*t*l HC. Greeted by OKT, requested for the frequently mentioned Angel but not available. Tough luck. So asked OKT for any sweet young thing. He led me to room and waited 5 mins - in come CKT by name of Miki ex Crystal Crown in PJ, age 23, about 5'2", short hair, a bit on the heavy side but nice butt, B cup. Sweet looking soso face but very very talkative and friendly GFE 9/10. Massage so so, sensual massage 7/10, BBBJ 6/10, cowgirl, doggy, missionery overall 7/10. Damage RM150 - have I been robbed here?$150 for FJ sounds about right.

The aunties at Waterfall also ask for $150 :p

But you didn't mention massage session damage.

If FJ plus massage $150 then blady cheap.

But I doubt $150 is for both right?

Pro Hunter
12-15-07, 23:42
Hi LoneHunter, where is hotel success? are you referring to Berjaya?

Last evening just visited hotel sucess.There are 10-15 girls available.Pick a girl name Sammy.Slim and sexy, firm breast and tight ass, allows French kiss and **** licking, never had it so good in my life. It's like having sex with your girlfriend. Her vaginal muscle spasm was really good. She said she was willing to spend the whole night with me for only Rm600 ringit,oh man that is too expensive!I declined as I was already worn out with that 45 mins session. Next time I'm there, for sure I'll go for her again

Name :Sammy (From Hunan).
Body : 7/10 (tall, 5"6'. )
FJ:7/10
BJ:8/10 (no cap)
Costs : RM 0.20

Pro Hunter
12-15-07, 23:48
Bit dry in Gurney so decided to check out C*t*t*l HC. Greeted by OKT, requested for the frequently mentioned Angel but not available. Tough luck. So asked OKT for any sweet young thing. He led me to room and waited 5 mins - in come CKT by name of Miki ex Crystal Crown in PJ, age 23, about 5'2", short hair, a bit on the heavy side but nice butt, B cup. Sweet looking soso face but very very talkative and friendly GFE 9/10. Massage so so, sensual massage 7/10, BBBJ 6/10, cowgirl, doggy, missionery overall 7/10. Damage RM150 - have I been robbed here?

I dont think so, 150 is still ok if the service is good but i am not sure if that is the Penang rate. I was there last week too, but the OKT is not really friendly. I was "given" crystal from KL but she was reluctant to come on top , giving me the reason that mine is too big. is that rediculous?

Lengman
12-17-07, 11:08
Thanks for your reply.
The budget hotels in Upper Penang Road you mentioned have usually free rooms or do they require booking in advance ?

You may need to book during peak period especially holiday season. Otherwise it is usually ok. Unless badluck if some conference contingent book at the same period. :D.

Hot Milk
12-17-07, 14:35
Hey. Anyone can recommend to find a gal for overnight? Please advice. If nope. Then most likely I will go back to NCP again.

Dude3821
12-17-07, 17:49
Bro KayKia,

I did ask you about Layla last time. Very tempting now. I be on my way to Penang tomorrow. Not a penang local guy. How do I get to go this Uncle Lee's place? Please give some direction to go.

I did ask you about Layla last time. Now, I be on my way to Penang tomorrow. Not a local. How do I get to go this Uncle Lee's place? Please give me some direction.

Wolverinz
12-17-07, 18:20
Hi there,

I am looking for some indian girls or NL any lucks for free lance babes in Penang.

Joseph81
12-18-07, 06:29
Hey. Anyone can recommend to find a gal for overnight? Please advice. If nope. Then most likely I will go back to NCP again.Go to Tong Lock aka Kim Pui and sit at the counter area, see anyone u like, get her in to the cubicle and negotiate with her, simple as 123, easy as ABC

Huge Joe
12-18-07, 09:55
Heard Prima Tanjung there got action, massage $20 but got BJ package.

Ask for PR (her name), or Issy.

Kay Kia
12-18-07, 11:50
You've got PM.

Johnpgmy
12-18-07, 17:27
Since the mission is incomplete, therefore I paid another visit.

Reached there around 9.20 pm. Guess it was late. Told the counter I want Jess, but reply Jess was not working today (again!). Further, no more SYT too.

WTF. Mood halved. Never mind, just get any ML for me.

So, I have a massage end with HJ. Don't bother to know the name too.

Conclusion: Mission failed.Bro James,

Looks like the bird has flown the coop. Went there yesterday and was told by the tau keh soh that Jess no longer works there. Spied another SYT and found out her name was Chris or Christine? Any bros tried her yet? Any extras from her?

Hentaipig
12-19-07, 02:20

Ask for PR (her name), or Issy.Hi Joe,

Thanks for the info. Really so cheap? then hav to go survey a bit.

Where is Prima Tajung? Which area?

Joseph81
12-19-07, 03:02

Ask for PR (her name), or Issy.There got a gay massage joint, which one are you refering to?

MadBoss
12-19-07, 09:08
Hi Joe,

Thanks for the info. Really so cheap? then hav to go survey a bit.

Where is Prima Tajung? Which area?Prima Tanjung is at Fettes Road opposite Island Plaza.

Actually this place is more well known for its gay massage joint.

Wonder which place Huge Joe is talking about.

Dr Sex
12-19-07, 14:08

Ask for PR (her name), or Issy.
RM20 for body massage? That's very cheap! Which 1?

MadBoss
12-20-07, 00:56
after drinking session with ceo at kim pui headed for a little massage action.

had given this place a miss cause of the reported price hike.

now it's rm150 for one and a half hour. rm180 for two hours.

sorry no one hour listing on their new brochure.

the receptionist, fe*** got dramatic hair style change already and as usual keep getting me to sign up for slimming package. not very flattering for me is it?

a lot of the senior ml staff have left already and the new mls some consist of staff from the restaurant below.

asked the receptionist to choose someone nice for me as i didn't know any of the new lot.

my lady for the evening was i***e.

i recall member30 mention before :d

the massage was quite relaxing but strong. was expecting differently as have heard a lot of complaints of weak service from the new girls.

the ml spoke english with me throughout our session (when i was awake that is, slept most of the time)

her accent like pinoy but asked and she's from jawa.

33 yo. slim body, firm butt and tits. not that pretty.

good conversationalist and at the end as usual used my tactic and asked "can you help me relax a bit more, massage me down here"

she's like "omigod. i never ever do this. never. but i help you cause i like you"

lol. who's she kidding?

judging from her hj skills, she's definitely done it before. a little anal tickling. quite enjoyable.

but after a few minutes she says "please faster, your time is up"

well how fast i cum is up to her isn't it?

anyway i like it that after i shoot she keeps at it and drains all of my bodily fluids. unlike some ml who stop after the initial explosion even though there's still plenty of juice flowing.

she tells me to lay still and goes out to get some hot towels to wipe me down. i guess cause it's late, there's no shower they just wipe off the massage oil.

was going to tip her $20 but there was $30 in my breast pocket and didn't want to peel off a note in front of her.

wir: no. without the shower it becomes even more expensive than m'sia or continental.

p.s. there's a 10% extra charge if you go in after 10.30pm.

Penang Lang
12-20-07, 17:26
Last 2 weekend I went to Sxxway Prai for walk-in interview. After it, seen never have chance to explore this hotel spa b4, so decided a visit or get relax there b4 go for lunch.

Like bro Combat King mentioned, I saw a young & fat reception at the front entrance counter. Greeted & show me the massage price, availability of facilities & services. Directly, I asked about the packages price. He replied here no packages as I expected. Haha... maybe that day I was wearing too smart, with tie as well, suspected me was the MIB kot....

Didn't argue with him, just request to have a tour inside spa. Sauna, steam bath & gym only. Saw a mid-aged aunty stand at room behind to chit chat with cleaner. No mood, told the captain for next time visit. Left & lunch at ChaiLeng park.

PL

P/s: spa start open operation 11am onward.

--------------------------------------------------------

Goes over the bridge at least twice a week. Visiting factories or meetings. Damn sore with the jam especially coming back to the island. After the toll it is like a snake trying to swallow an elephant. After a meeting at 6pm at Sunway Hotel, decided not to be the elephant and decided to stay back awhile till later. Let the snake grow fat first.

Checked out the hotel. Did not notice they had a Health centre. Took the lift to 1A. Walked in and looks a nice setup. A small bar and a KTV on one side. Looked empty. Greeted by the plump young Captain. They got a promotion. Massage at $69 40 mins. with steam bath/sauna/gym thrown in for free. Does not really fancy the steam or sauna. Too hot for Malaysian weather. The gym? Too old to excercise.
Tried to strike up a talk with the Captain, like asking how many girls there and any nice ones to recommend. He is more interested in pressing sms on his cell-phone. Led to the room. Quite clean place with a bed with a hole where you put your head when lying face down. Asked who he is sending me and he replied Maggie and quickly went out, still pressing sms on his phone.

Maggie came in, about 40. Looks 5/10. Friendly and on with the massage. Back first for about 20mins. Turn over. Immediately massage the area around my slowly waking up little brother. Whe she noticed it fully awake, mentioned her menu like a waitress. HJ $50, Nude massage $100 and FJ$150. Heard the menu my little brother sent half asleep. I said a HJ will do. She recommended a naked massage. I said no, as a naked massage will 100% lead to a FJ (their trick of the trade). Too X for me as $69+$150 comes to $219. Might as well go for a young PRC for that amount.
To cut the story short, had the HJ for $50. Pumped me so hard (maybe I did not accept her main menu) till my little brother sore. Shit.

Going back again? NO. Penang island better. Save $7 toll also.

Penang Lang
12-20-07, 18:00
Actually I'm not often visit there, but I still can recall who are Alice & Ah Bee as bro Terry K mentioned.

Both of them are not bad look, nice body shape but important they have the skillful of thai massage. Just sometimes do hv a bit moodly only.

I dun have fixed girl for massage there, always let the counter uncle to pick whose girl is the next turn for me. Was luck that I had Ah Bee 3 times, Alice 1 time only. Always chit chat & have enjoyable "massage" with them. There doesn't have many girls working like JE,around 6~8 gilrs only, always doing the regular customer business like me or other bros from ISG. ^^

Anyway, always wish they have a good luck & not raid by MIB. I don't hope to lost a cheong point at Pg. Pray with me if someone also agreed with me. TQ.

Happy Cheonging.

PL

Visited MC behind HLB in last Saturday. Arrived there at about 2pm and not many customers. Initially intended to ask for Alice who is recommended by our bro here.. Ended up, my friend want her, so no choice loh, ask the counter to get me one loh...

Entered the room with the girl recommended by counter, no bad, quite good looking, good body shape (at least to my standard), but a bit cool... oklah, no problem, let me break the ice..:D

After taking off all my clothes and lying on the bed bare, she came in. Her name is Ah B, she said B is something like butterfly in thai, who cares... haha. She provided some good massage, to be honest, I really enjoyed it. Like dc8888 said, sometime we need some good massage too.

One and half hour passed, she asked if I want liak kin, I said ok loh, since I didnt release for few days liao... then she gave my didi some good massage too, then asked if I want to unload, ok loh.. by the time, my hands become very busy, raba raba until I dont know when, she is topless, and she is still smiling at me while masturbating me... what a feeling.

Then come to the time, released all and lied dead on the bed.
Name : Ah B
face : 7/10 (a bit cool but need to break the ice)
body : 7/10
HJ : 8/10 (one of the best I have)

Joseph81
12-21-07, 01:40
Actually I'm not often visit there, but I still can recall who are Alice & Ah Bee as bro Terry K mentioned.

Both of them are not bad look, nice body shape but important they have the skillful of thai massage. Just sometimes do hv a bit moodly only.

I dun have fixed girl for massage there, always let the counter uncle to pick whose girl is the next turn for me. Was luck that I had Ah Bee 3 times, Alice 1 time only. Always chit chat & have enjoyable "massage" with them. There doesn't have many girls working like JE,around 6~8 gilrs only, always doing the regular customer business like me or other bros from ISG. ^^

Anyway, always wish they have a good luck & not raid by MIB. I don't hope to lost a cheong point at Pg. Pray with me if someone also agreed with me. TQ.

Happy Cheonging.

PLDon't worry, it'll soon (maybe alredy did) be legalize as they only take in ML with working permit. The only worry is the xtras, the Malaysian's Law definitely won't allow that.

Joseph81
12-21-07, 02:53
RM20 for body massage? That's very cheap! Which 1?I think it's called Long Wan, Huge Joe may not be straight.

MadBoss
12-21-07, 05:15
Last 2 weekend I went to Sxxway Prai for walk-in interview. After it, seen never have chance to explore this hotel spa b4, so decided a visit or get relax there b4 go for lunch.

Like bro Combat King mentioned, I saw a young & fat reception at the front entrance counter. Greeted & show me the massage price, availability of facilities & services. Directly, I asked about the packages price. He replied here no packages as I expected. Haha... maybe that day I was wearing too smart, with tie as well, suspected me was the MIB kot....

Didn't argue with him, just request to have a tour inside spa. Sauna, steam bath & gym only. Saw a mid-aged aunty stand at room behind to chit chat with cleaner. No mood, told the captain for next time visit. Left & lunch at ChaiLeng park.

PL

P/s: spa start open operation 11am onward.

--------------------------------------------------------I never ask the captain at this place. Just ask the ML in the room but usually she will read out her menu.

The captain you must ask for young young one or to view the ML.

If not you'll get one who in 10 or 15 years time can withdraw from her EPF savings.

Combat King
12-21-07, 13:56
Which is the best Massage Centre in Penang?
I am talking about massage centres and not straight fuck health centres like Cathay, Thye Wan, Waldof etc. I am talking about centres where you get real massage and then the standard HJ or a step further to FJ. If you want only massage and HJ (optional) with a clean place, it should be Traders, Gurney and Equatorial. They don't read their menu to you. You just order what you want. At Traders $75 plus $50 (HJ). Gurney $100 (?) HJ (depends),
Eq. $100 plus $50 (HJ). I prefer to go these places as it is clean, cosy and safe. For a few dollars more like Clint Eastwood said, you feel relax & safe.
Other places the real massage lasts about 15 mins. and then they suggest HJ 1) without auto-roaming 2) with auto-roaming 3) without bra 4) naked massage 5) BJ 6) without BJ 7) FJ. All with different prices. Hearing all these, made you no mood and your little brother will go to sleep. Mention of more $$$ makes little brother sleepy.

MadBoss
12-22-07, 08:57
Which is the best Massage Centre in Penang?

I am talking about massage centres and not straight fuck health centres like Cathay, Thye Wan, Waldof etc. I am talking about centres where you get real massage and then the standard HJ or a step further to FJ. If you want only massage and HJ (optional) with a clean place, it should be Traders, Gurney and Equatorial. They don't read their menu to you. You just order what you want. At Traders $75 plus $50 (HJ). Gurney $100 (?) HJ (depends),

Eq. $100 plus $50 (HJ). I prefer to go these places as it is clean, cosy and safe. For a few dollars more like Clint Eastwood said, you feel relax & safe.

Other places the real massage lasts about 15 mins. and then they suggest HJ 1) without auto-roaming 2) with auto-roaming 3) without bra 4) naked massage 5) BJ 6) without BJ 7) FJ. All with different prices. Hearing all these, made you no mood and your little brother will go to sleep. Mention of more $$$ makes little brother sleepy.I'm sure a lot of guys like me sometimes go to MCs or Spas because we want a GOOD massage.

Most just want the HJ involved :D

For massage - the best IMHO me still Gurney. But don't go in there expecting HJ unless you've booked the provider. Only one there I think.

Second would be D*lux***s. Extras available with persuasion.

Never been to EQ or Traders. Will soon try since they are high in your opinion.

Cannot comment on Northam as haven't been there at all this year.

Wonder if we can make a poll here?

Boy 003
12-23-07, 06:11
May I to ask. Penang berjaya hotel which floor got? And red rock hotel which floor? I dunno how to go there. Texi driver said berjaya hotel 11 floor got. But I been there nothing leh.

MadBoss
12-23-07, 07:15
To all forum members and Jackson - Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.

Here's to a prosperous and safe 2008!

MadBoss
12-23-07, 07:37
May I to ask. Penang berjaya hotel which floor got? And red rock hotel which floor? I dunno how to go there. Texi driver said berjaya hotel 11 floor got. But I been there nothing leh.At Berjaya the spa is at the 8th floor.

Red Rock on the 3rd floor.

Have you tried looking at the buttons in the elevators?

Come on, since you've already gotten to the 11th floor, don't tell me you gave up and went home?

Btw when you asked ''which floor got?" I'm assuming you meant the spas and that when you get there you'll know how to source for the extras yourself.

Dirty Bug
12-23-07, 10:49
May I to ask. Penang berjaya hotel which floor got? And red rock hotel which floor? I dunno how to go there. Texi driver said berjaya hotel 11 floor got. But I been there nothing leh.

For Red Rock is @ the 3rd floor, for success... I think should be 6 and 7

DB

Lopong
12-23-07, 20:08
For Red Rock is @ the 3rd floor, for success... I think should be 6 and 7

DBNewbie on ISG, still rummaging thru all FR ,apologize if too daring, just to confirm RR on 3rd floor, isn't Berjaya on floor 9?

MadBoss
12-23-07, 22:26
Ha Ha.

Success can be found at which floor? 6, 7, 8, or 9?

Sorry Boy 003 our Wikisexmapia here very confusing. :D

Any input from other bros?

Dirty Bug
12-24-07, 00:06
Newbie on ISG, still rummaging thru all FR ,apologize if too daring, just to confirm RR on 3rd floor, isn't Berjaya on floor 9?
I think you are rite for success. I am only sure for RR but for success, I went there only once a few years back.

Boy 003
12-24-07, 05:16
At Berjaya the spa is at the 8th floor.

Red Rock on the 3rd floor.

Have you tried looking at the buttons in the elevators?

Come on, since you've already gotten to the 11th floor, don't tell me you gave up and went home?

Btw when you asked ''which floor got?" I'm assuming you meant the spas and that when you get there you'll know how to source for the extras yourself.Berjaya din write spa at which floor, then I went to red rock 3rd floor massage, overthere no OKT ask me want or not. Just normal massage. T. T

Joseph81
12-24-07, 07:28
Berjaya din write spa at which floor, then I went to red rock 3rd floor massage, overthere no OKT ask me want or not. Just normal massage. T. TRR offers normal massage, of course nobody would ask u anything except to extend the massage period.

All the hanky panky are done discreetly based on ur negotation with the ML, sincerely hope u didn't confront the captain by asking why others managed to get extras from the ML, then you'd be spoiling fun for everybody.

LoneHunter
12-24-07, 09:23
Berjaya din write spa at which floor, then I went to red rock 3rd floor massage, overthere no OKT ask me want or not. Just normal massage. T. TIf you take the lift from hotel means you press no 8,if you are using the lift inside the complex then you may press no7 and enter the SPA by using back entrance.

MadBoss
12-24-07, 15:04
Berjaya din write spa at which floor, then I went to red rock 3rd floor massage, overthere no OKT ask me want or not. Just normal massage. T. TIf I'm not mistaken. There's another way to Success.

The stairs up to the Midlands complex, on the right is Starbucks and after that is Bodyglove. Keep walking a bit and there's a lift there. Check it out.

Never used it before, saw when walking walking with GF.

The Okt at RR not same as Success, he or she won't offer extras.

RR consider themselves a 'clean' place.

At RR you must 'tackle' the ML for HJ and must be dam* terror if you can get the ML to provide FJ there and then.

Have heard that some will meet you outside for extras after work.

Never tried - the ladies not my type.

Safe cheonging. Don't forget to post FR.

Icarusmu
12-24-07, 17:46
Been long time didn't go cheong already. Just came back from China, due to go with mum and aunty. Nothing happend. But while in China see all these pretty chicks really raise up my fire of desire. I did try to BBS and SPA in ShenChen, HengKang but nothing happended

Today after finish few appointment and before go to my gf house to bring her for chirsmas dinner, I quickly go GP for some release. Reach there around 5. 10pm, go strait up there are 5 girls in the room. OKT introduce me one Chinese young girl (he say 20 wor), and promise good service. I doubt and think to get GiGi but take her few times already so ask for others. He told me there is a young (18 wor) girl just came few days ago but still working. So no choice loh, I chose the Chinese girl that he introduce to me (due to urgently need to release). See her face, ok is pretty but never smile, like I owe her money.

In side the room, standard procedure. Take off our clothing, bath, on to the bed. I try to make her talking, ask this and that but she still not much respond. But after we start our action, I treat her very good, lick her, press her gentally she start enjoy it and good to me. But only bad things is she don't allow me to kiss her face or neck, claim that I might "wash" away her makeup. Well as I mention I treat her good so I told her: ok darling what ever you say. She try to give me BBBJ but I stop her, becuase I cannot wait to play with her nice body and boob I start press and play with her nice (not very firm) pair of boob and kiss her body gentally, play with her pussy and make her high. What do you know, she enjoy it! Haha

After 10mins of playing, I start to ask for condom as I want to start pump her already (if I didn't ask she will keep letting me playing with her boob and pussy). Start to pump her hard as I don't know too much style and also lazy to change position so play with only one possition. Maybe due to I steamilate her upfront, she start show that she is enjoying my little brother and my hard work. After 15mins of batter (not sure if is 15mins or not but who cares) finally I lost control as she start reaching her peack so I also relase mine. After I release, don't know why she keep pressing her pussy. I ask her why she just smile and didn't say anything. We rest for a while then we both go clean up. She ask me to hurry up becuase is almost time, OKT will ring our bell. She say today she need ring 2 times already. Seems like she server her customer well.

Name: Alicia
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10 (skinny but in good shape)
Boob: 7/10 (not huge and not very firm, for me is consider good)
Pussy: 9/10 (pink in color, good in shape, clearn, smell good, nice to eat)
BBBJ: N/A (I stop her)
GEF: 8/10 (but you maybe you need to break the ice first)
DMG: 180 (but i give her 200)
RTF: YES!!

For brothers that going to try her, please be gental. I will go for my ohter round soon. Haha. She ask me to go around 12 so that she can allow me to kiss her. That time she don't care about her make up already. Haha.

Pg Boy
12-26-07, 03:06
Hi Icarusmu,

I'm new bird, just wonder where is Gp? Can someone help?

Member 30
12-26-07, 03:27
I'm sure a lot of guys like me sometimes go to MCs or Spas because we want a GOOD massage.

Most just want the HJ involved :D

For massage - the best IMHO me still Gurney. But don't go in there expecting HJ unless you've booked the provider. Only one there I think.

Second would be D*lux***s. Extras available with persuasion.

Never been to EQ or Traders. Will soon try since they are high in your opinion.

Cannot comment on Northam as haven't been there at all this year.

Wonder if we can make a poll here?

Yes, fully agreed. Sometimes we're looking for good massage and the extras are secondary.

IMHO, I'd vote for Gurney & De**ciou* with both on par. :D

EQ & Traders....never try before. Will check it out & report soon..hehhee

Member 30
12-26-07, 03:43
If you take the lift from hotel means you press no 8,if you are using the lift inside the complex then you may press no7 and enter the SPA by using back entrance.

Yes, I used to go up via the lift from Midlands :D

Laulau123
12-26-07, 06:15
INFO: Anna from Waterfall SPA has moved to Cititel. Just found out on Sunday..

Lopong
12-26-07, 11:49
Yeah bro, which GP, BM or island, since I'll be in Png tomorrow, might try your recommendation, then can post FR for first time.

Icarusmu
12-26-07, 19:09
Yeah bro, which GP, BM or island, since I'll be in Png tomorrow, might try your recommendation, then can post FR for first time.Ops sorry brothers is GP from BM. GP SPA in BM. Just now I go tried her again. Have some drink with friend then go to look for her again. Play until OKT press bell (over 45mins) :p

J Dougherty
12-27-07, 04:25
A quick protocol question for some of our more experienced brothers here: if a KTV girl volunteers to go back with you (i.e. without discussing payment), is it necessary to give a tip the next morning? And if so, how much?

Recently, I met 2 KTV China Dolls on separate occasions that wanted to leave with me. (one was presumptious enough to walk out with me to the car, sat down, and ask where my house is). I turned both down, as (A) I don't know if the standard payment of RM 600 was assumed, and I sure as hell dont want to get stuck with that bill in the morning, (B) I can barely speak 20 words of Mandarin. After the deed is done, I'd imagine there'll be plenty of uncomfortable silences.

See, I can't understand a word of what they're saying most of the time, and how to raise the money topic delicately in my limited Mandarin. Besides, if she did intend a freebie, talking about payment is a surefire way to monetize it. At the same time, China Dolls have such a reputation of being cutthroat "vendors" that its hard to believe they would give away what they're selling for free.

So, does anybody have some experience with this, and would like to share? Help a poor soul not turn down possible freebies in the future.

Phew, now thats off my chest, here's a FR from a few days ago:

The OKT from Harmony SMS'ed that he had 2 new girls just starting work: 1 Local and 1 China. Apparently, the Local gal is young, hot and GFE made in heaven, but really, I don't expect him to pitch it any less. Anyway, by the time I got there, Local was working, so I ask to see the China. When I turned the corner, I was greeted by this slim gal with a huge smile, and a friendly 'Ni Hao'. She had a little bit too much makeup on, so much so that she looks like a powdered Geisha, but I could tell that she had a really fair complexion. Her face was decent, perhaps a 7, and she had on this little black dress that surprisingly hid most of her assets (more on this later). Now, I typically don't call China girls due to the language barrier - I'm jaded enough that I can't get it up for mechanical sex - but I made an exception this time just for the personality. Even though I could barely understand her, I could tell that she was fully GFE (she got up to let me take her seat), and she seems like a fun talker. Maybe a Mandarin speaking brother can confirm this.

In we go into this sparsely furnished room, with a built-in shower. If you're a hygiene-freak, this place will seriously creep you out. They don't change the sheets, and since there's no trashcan, the girls spit on the linoleum floor during BJ. Or maybe its just this girl - when I was in China, I notice that people tend to spit alot indoors, yuck! Anyway, we chit chat for a bit in my limited Mandarin, but mostly I just grin alot. That seem to put her at ease. Soon enough, she indicated that we should take a shower, and started disrobing. And here comes a very pleasant surprise. See, her dress had many folds in the front, and from outside, I couldn't tell how busty she was. However, when the dress/bra came off, BAM, staring right at me is one of the finest set of tits I've ever seen. They were huge, at least a C - D cup, solidly perky, and with long, pink nipples!! I thought they might be fake; she denied it, and to be honest, they felt pretty darn real to me. My hands were all over them while she showered me, they're such a joy to hold.

Once I'm on the bed, she started off with a catbath, paying a lot of attention on my nipples while stroking me off. As she worked her way down, she grabbed a condom, but I stopped her, and indicated that I want a BBBJ instead. She wasn't too keen on it, and resisted initially, but in the end, down she went anyway. Unfortunately, it wasn't much of a BJ, and after a bit, she came back up and continued with the catbath. She seemed pretty content to take her time, but I'm impatient to see those mammaries bounce before me, so I capped and had her riding me on top. Oh, it was a pleasure sucking on those funky sized nipples, and I must say that it was the breasts that really got me turned on.

We changed positions a few times. I tried kissing her, and while she wouldn't allow French, the kisses got more aggressive towards the end. She's quite an accomplished moaner too; I'd like to think its from my efforts, but I'm no expert in discerning fake/real orgasms. Regardless, it was done genuinely enough that it added to the atmosphere. After a good 20 minutes, we finished in doggie (shame there was no mirror), and she was nice enough to help me dress while. Boy, if only more wives were like that .. heh.

So, despite the lack of banter, the incredible body and friendly demeanour more than made up for it. When I left, the Local had gone for dinner, so thats something for another day. By the way, the damage was RM 170 for China, and RM 180 for Local. I tipped her RM 30 for a job well done. WIR? Oh yeah, most probably. Things to find out on next trip: (1) ascertain breasts are real, (2) DATY - though she's not shaved, (3) the prettiness of Local chick.

Hope you guys don't mind my somewhat graphic descriptions. Enjoy!

Joseph81
12-27-07, 07:49
I have been going around with this NL chick. after many persuation she agrees to spend some 3 - 4 hours with me provided I can find a hotel that can assure confidentiality and has separate enterence to the room. She just do not want anyone to spotted her at these places ( quite famous business lady).

I need forum members to advise a nice hotel in penang or mainland that has separate enterence to the hotel other than lobby. Is there a hotel that has a door connecting between 2 rooms? Please advise. You may not able to PM me but can mail me via my nick name at yahoo singapore mail.Hotel Regal:

One can go straight to the lift from the car park without having to pass thro the reception area.

Gk Tony
12-27-07, 13:28
Hi all,

I need to know where I can find a good massage place around BJ / Bayan baru / Relau area?

MadBoss
12-27-07, 15:30
A quick protocol question for some of our more experienced brothers here: if a KTV girl volunteers to go back with you (i.e. without discussing payment), is it necessary to give a tip the next morning? And if so, how much?

Recently, I met 2 KTV China Dolls on separate occasions that wanted to leave with me. (one was presumptious enough to walk out with me to the car, sat down, and ask where my house is). I turned both down, as (A) I don't know if the standard payment of RM 600 was assumed, and I sure as hell dont want to get stuck with that bill in the morning, (B) I can barely speak 20 words of Mandarin. After the deed is done, I'd imagine there'll be plenty of uncomfortable silences.

See, I can't understand a word of what they're saying most of the time, and how to raise the money topic delicately in my limited Mandarin. Besides, if she did intend a freebie, talking about payment is a surefire way to monetize it. At the same time, China Dolls have such a reputation of being cutthroat "vendors" that its hard to believe they would give away what they're selling for free.

So, does anybody have some experience with this, and would like to share? Help a poor soul not turn down possible freebies in the future.As the saying goes nothing in life is free and I certainly doubt that there are any China Dolls passing out freebies.

Always best to discuss $ up front to avoid any tantrums on their part and unnecesarry bargaining the morning after.

I have experienced where I gave a small tip and the lady quietly cursed under her breath. After paying a huge amount for services rendered she still expects a $50 tip?

If this happens, make sure your wallet only contains what you are willing to pay and not a cent more. Then you can say that's all you have, take it or leave it.

Some mongers put even less cash in their wallet to short change the lady.

If in doubt of freebie being offered, you can always jokingly ask:

No need money? = Pu sai chien?

True or not? = Tui pu tui?

My 2 cents - if the lady sees what kind of car you drive, what kind of home you live in, she'll hit you up for more cash if you look like you are well off.

Try discussing payment before leaving the KTV or where it is you picked her up.

Btw it's not really a good idea to bring her to your actual home.

Safe cheonging.

Ps. Great FR!

Lopong
12-27-07, 22:51
TQ for the info. Time was tight n was around island most of the time w client. However managed to bring them for a foot massage at RR, a clean one though before sending them to airport. Still in penang till tommorrow, will try to find time to go to BM.

MadBoss
12-27-07, 22:57
Hi all,

I need to know where I can find a good massage place around BJ / Bayan baru / Relau area?MP/Spa with extras:
-Saw*d*e at Krystal Point.
-Th*e W*n behind HLB BJ.
-The Spa in EQ hotel.

Just for massage or reflexology:
-Life Spa at Krystal Point.
-Donno name Reflexology at Jalan tengah.

Did I leave out any?

Joseph81
12-28-07, 01:44
No need money? = Pu sai chien?Lmao,Ang Mo Sai giving tution on Mandarin, let me see whether I know how ur brain works

No need Money = in Hokkien Ng Sai Lui
in Mandarin = Pu Yong Chien

So in confused u mixed up and put it down as Pu Sai Chien

Member 30
12-28-07, 03:49
Btw it's not really a good idea to bring her to your actual home.

Safe cheonging.

Ps. Great FR!

J Dougherty,

IMHO, this is the best piece of advice that you should seriously consider. Whether freebies or not, there's nothing much she can do if she doesn't know your actual location (i.e. your home). You can pay her whatever amount that you think she's worth the next morning & check out. If bring to your home, just hope that she doesn't come back to haunt you. :D

Just my 2 sen..

Member 30
12-28-07, 04:38
I need forum members to advise a nice hotel in penang or mainland that has separate enterence to the hotel other than lobby. Is there a hotel that has a door connecting between 2 rooms? Please advise.

In Prai, Pearl View Hotel.

You can drive up to Level 6/7 and enter via the lift from the admin office or ballroom level.

IMHO, just choose any hotel that has function room on the upper floor. So, she can claim going for seminar or whatever reason you can think of. You never know who you'll meet until the lift door opens.

MadBoss
12-28-07, 08:48
Lmao,Ang Mo Sai giving tution on Mandarin, let me see whether I know how ur brain works

No need Money = in Hokkien Ng Sai Lui
in Mandarin = Pu Yong Chien

So in confused u mixed up and put it down as Pu Sai ChienHa Ha not right arh? :D

No wonder I never get any PRC freebies.

Cantonese mix rojak la.

Boobs 711
12-28-07, 14:52
Was bored in the Gurney Resort Hotel on Dec15 so decided to check out the frequently mentioned Angel in C*t*t*l. Took a taxi and went up to the spa. Asked for Angel upon being greetd at the door by OKT - tough luck, not available! S bit disappointed and didn't even asked him why not. Requested for any small and young sweet thing and was duly led to a room.

Within 5 mins, a fair short haired 22 yrs old thing came in and smiled, looked promising. Name of Miki, bout 5' 3", short straight hair, claimed to be from KL, A cup, bit fleshy for my liking but have a nice to hold butt! Overall looks 7/10.

Very friendly and practically yaps none stop throughout so GFE 8/10, massage so so, sensual massage 8/10, FK 4/10 (not really enthusiastic about it), BBBJ 5/10, cowgirl 6/10, doggy 6/10, missionary 6/10. I would have rate her better if only she allows me to play and suck her titty but she just insists that i hold/cup her breast without fondling her - damn, where is the fun??

Damage massage usual, extra RM150 total (wonder if this is the normal rate?)

Blunderer
12-28-07, 17:44
I've been to Penang many times, but, always briefly and, I've never gotten a chance to know it that well.

I'm wondering if there is there is an equivalent to the Beach Club in KL anywhere around Penang or even Butterworth? If there isn't, there should be - they'd do quite a trade with all the tourists and whatnot.

If some enterprising ISGer wants to set one up, I guarantee I'll buy at least one beer there!

Same question for Langkawi - only been there once or 2x, bit is seems really quiet - is there a freelance place there?

PgPunter
12-28-07, 17:47
MP/Spa with extras:
-Saw*d*e at Krystal Point.
-Th*e W*n behind HLB BJ.
-The Spa in EQ hotel.

Did I leave out any?
The Spa @ EQ- Any specific ML providing extra's or do all the ML's have extras. How's the Q? Are they SYT/MILF or GIDF(Grandma I dun fxxx)

MadBoss
12-28-07, 22:28
The Spa @ EQ- Any specific ML providing extra's or do all the ML's have extras. How's the Q? Are they SYT/MILF or GIDF(Grandma I dun fxxx)I've never tried actually. Just recall Combat King's previous post.

Here it is.

Checked out Equatorial. A bit X at $100. Learnt from the lady that they are closing soon to make way for a Spa. Had a Indian lady in her 50s. Good massage but act sexy for her age. Asked whether I want a FJ. No way. Had a HJ and when saw i was not coming, went down on me. Wow ! End of story after a few minutes.Does this qualify as GIDF? :D

Joseph81
12-29-07, 02:51
I've been to Penang many times, but, always briefly and, I've never gotten a chance to know it that well.

I'm wondering if there is there is an equivalent to the Beach Club in KL anywhere around Penang or even Butterworth? If there isn't, there should be - they'd do quite a trade with all the tourists and whatnot.

If some enterprising ISGer wants to set one up, I guarantee I'll buy at least one beer there!

Same question for Langkawi - only been there once or 2x, bit is seems really quiet - is there a freelance place there?The nearest pub to Beach club in KL is SOHO at Penang Road, just a few steps away from Cititel, should u failed to get a FL in the pub, the famous HC is just a few steps away form the pub too

Joseph81
12-29-07, 05:22
I've never tried actually. Just recall Combat King's previous post.

Here it is.

Does this qualify as GIDF? :DGuess Combat King has gone thro them all, from SYT, MILF then GILF, must ask him to write a thesis on the difference of orgasm achieved.

MadBoss
12-29-07, 06:45
Was bored in the Gurney Resort Hotel on Dec15 so decided to check out the frequently mentioned Angel in C*t*t*l. Took a taxi and went up to the spa. Asked for Angel upon being greetd at the door by OKT - tough luck, not available! S bit disappointed and didn't even asked him why not. Requested for any small and young sweet thing and was duly led to a room.

Within 5 mins, a fair short haired 22 yrs old thing came in and smiled, looked promising. Name of Miki, bout 5' 3", short straight hair, claimed to be from KL, A cup, bit fleshy for my liking but have a nice to hold butt! Overall looks 7/10.

Very friendly and practically yaps none stop throughout so GFE 8/10, massage so so, sensual massage 8/10, FK 4/10 (not really enthusiastic about it), BBBJ 5/10, cowgirl 6/10, doggy 6/10, missionary 6/10. I would have rate her better if only she allows me to play and suck her titty but she just insists that i hold/cup her breast without fondling her - damn, where is the fun??

Damage massage usual, extra RM150 total (wonder if this is the normal rate?)$150 is about right but usually can bargain down if she's not that hot a looker.

Hamsapguai
12-29-07, 11:02
Hi guys, any recommendations for new place for FUN? I have been a year never come out cari makan. Previous place like NCP are less girls. No business.

Any recommendations??

Blunderer
12-29-07, 12:32
The nearest pub to Beach club in KL is SOHO at Penang Road, just a few steps away from Cititel, should u failed to get a FL in the pub, the famous HC is just a few steps away form the pub too

Joseph,

Nice one - I *will* check it out & it'll be handy for other members to know it is there also I imagine. Pricing/quality the same as KL?

Lulu Toti
12-29-07, 14:00
My plan was to Lucky One this afternoon, i actually truned into that area, but decided to make a call to the lady OKT at PV. New stock, arrived 2 days ago, PRC (ex model)! Well, since the price is the same as the ordinary PRC, why not give her a try, drove down to PV, at around 3.30pm.

After i reached PV, gave a call to the lady OKT again to confirm on the room number, here you go! Ding Dong~ fulamak.. this PRC is damm pretty, for me, is 9/10 rating!! no joke. Brother out there, should give her a try, she is leaving PV on Monday, better be fast!~ So, the FR.. similar to the rest.. the standard SOP.. but one thing that bring me down was, she wont BJ for you if you din ask.. you have to ask her then only she do it for you.. she allowed FK, fingering and also DATY. Good luck brother out there.

FR on Lisa (PRC from ShangHai, claimed to be ex model)
Look: long hair, 9/10
Body: slim and nice
Boobs: wah lao.. damn firm
BBBJ: only CBJ
FJ: she likes to talk dirty, get wet easily when you fingering her.. for me is 7/10 (actually was kinda tired today, last for 15minutes cannot tahan ady, release the full load)
WIR: Yes
Damage: RM0.20

For those who know the contact of the lady OKT, can just ask her bout the model or Lisa (her name)

Joseph81
12-29-07, 15:05
Joseph,

Nice one - I *will* check it out & it'll be handy for other members to know it is there also I imagine. Pricing/quality the same as KL?Sorry to tell u, I yet to try them rumours said that there are FL there and I confirmed with the waitress there, but that was during Happy hours, understand that the FL only come in after 10pm.

Pro Hunter
12-29-07, 17:45
$150 is about right but usually can bargain down if she's not that hot a looker.

thats the standard rate. OKT lousy and girls' service are bad. my last experience was the girl did not even want to come on top by giving excuse that mine is too big. wtf.

You are lucky. Able to get one is 22. no matter how I talk to OKT, I will get someone in late 20s or early 30s.

Kt Lover
12-29-07, 19:07

A few names there. Ann, Janet (50+), Mei Ling (does CIM only) extra $50, Elaine (HJ only), Cindy (skinny, HJ only), Girly (FJ, all in $100).Recently my pocket is tight, so I was thinking of trying Hotel Central HC.

This is how it works.

1. Went upstair & ask for massage.

2. Woman at late 40 brought me to a room. Ask for price, she said RM33 per hour.

3. Room is old, but clean. No funny smell & the bed sheet is changed after every customer.

4. Massage starts. Nothing special, it feels like soft touching. It is no way near any type of proper massage.

5. She offered me AR, BJ + CIM for 1st shot, HJ for 2 shot. Quoted RM100 all in (including massage).

6. Accepted the offer & she starts to work.

7. Started with AR. I didn't bathe before the massage & she also never clean my asshole. Is kind of weird, but who cares?

8. Proceed with BJ. Play around with her breast, & surprisingly her breast is still in the acceptable good shape.

9. Simply cannot cum, even I tried to fantasize that jennifer aniston is blowing me.

10. She said she is tired, so she sits on a chair & I was standing on the ground.

11. Finally I self service & only plug it in when feel cumming.

12. She responded well. Her tongue is keep circulating my brother's head during my ejaculation. Feel like flying high.

13. I laid down again. She spited it out & clean out her mouth.

14. She HJ me. Totally I lost my mood simply because she is old.

15. She washed me out.

16. I paid.. End of story.

Conclusion (Personal opinion, no offense):

Massage: 2/10 (you feel no difference having or not having this session)
Look: 2/10 (old lady)
Body: 3/10 (her skin is smooth though, her breast is not bad but everything goes to ground if she is old)
AR: 8/10 (5 minutes of AR non stop, really deep tongue stroking, had never have better AR than this before)
BJ / CIM: 5/10 (very good effort, but still can't cum, because she is old)
HJ: 4/10 (normal)

Total score: 24/60 = 40% --> FAIL !!!

I will not re-visit this HC anymore, because all the WL are above 40 yo.

Must self go to Thye Wan & look for someone who do CIM.

Went to Fortuna just to have a look. 3 WL were available. Age all about 35. Much better than Hotel Central one. Ask for price, she mentioned RM35 per half an hour, RM70 per 1 hour. Damn expensive !

Btw, the parking rate is 80 cents per 30 minutes. So I paid RM2.40. Damn !

MadBoss
12-29-07, 23:09
My plan was to Lucky One this afternoon, i actually truned into that area, but decided to make a call to the lady OKT at PV. New stock, arrived 2 days ago, PRC (ex model)! Well, since the price is the same as the ordinary PRC, why not give her a try, drove down to PV, at around 3.30pm.

After i reached PV, gave a call to the lady OKT again to confirm on the room number, here you go! Ding Dong~ fulamak.. this PRC is damm pretty, for me, is 9/10 rating!! no joke. Brother out there, should give her a try, she is leaving PV on Monday, better be fast!~ So, the FR.. similar to the rest.. the standard SOP.. but one thing that bring me down was, she wont BJ for you if you din ask.. you have to ask her then only she do it for you.. she allowed FK, fingering and also DATY. Good luck brother out there.

FJ: she likes to talk dirty, get wet easily when you fingering her.. for me is 7/10 (actually was kinda tired today, last for 15minutes cannot tahan ady, release the full load)

For those who know the contact of the lady OKT, can just ask her bout the model or Lisa (her name)Good FR.

She must be really cun.

But sometimes they claim to be ex-model to up their value and create interest.
Become ex-model because have retired from the modelling scene.

Models usually retire because of age.

How old is she ?

MadBoss
12-29-07, 23:20
7. Started with AR. I didn't bathe before the massage & she also never clean my asshole. Is kind of weird, but who cares?Ha Ha.

I have experienced before where the girl wiped my willie with a wet tissue before BJ but didn't wipe my ass before AR.

Ahh.. just lay back and enjoy but no request for FK from me :D

Lulu Toti
12-30-07, 04:55
Bra MadBoss,

She is 24 only.. she told me that she retired at the age of 22.

The price is still the same as the rest of the PRC, as PV is always 200.

So, the price is still the same, but she is really nice.. as i said so, 9/10 rating.

Good FR.

She must be really cun.

But sometimes they claim to be ex-model to up their value and create interest.
Become ex-model because have retired from the modelling scene.

Models usually retire because of age.

How old is she ?

Combat King
12-30-07, 07:35
Guess Combat King has gone thro them all, from SYT, MILF then GILF, must ask him to write a thesis on the difference of orgasm achieved.

Wrote a lot of thesis when I was in my University days. Found they did not help me much in my working life. Who cares about how smart you write, it is the dedication and commitment you have in your career and of course have a good Boss and not a Mad Boss (not refering to anyone in this forum).
Have gone through, like Joseph81 said, all types of girls. No difference in the orgasm. Same feeling when you shoot your load. Males are born lucky. They have orgasm all the time when they unload, unlike females.
SYTs are good to look at and feel. MILFs respond better as they are more experienced and you make GILFs happy as they feel they are still wanted. Of course they are all in different price range. When you bet on Spurs to win and they won 6-4, you have money to go for SYTs. If you win a bit on football, you go for MILFs. But if you bet on MU and they lose to West Ham, you go for GILFs. You have a feeling then that any hole will do. They are the same.

Dr Sex
12-30-07, 10:09
Anyone tried the FL in SOHO before? What is the usual price? I never go to SOHO for FL because the time I go I was with my ex-gf. Almost 2+ years never went there.

Kt Lover
12-30-07, 13:44
Since my Saturday session in Hotel Central was disappointing, I visited another place in Bandar Perda, BM, which is new to me.

I asked for a NL WL, called Lili. She is about 25yo I guess. A little bit fat but nice character.

She started of with massage on my back, followed by massage on my front. She did ask me whether I want extra, & I said yes without hesitating.

I asked her to blow & she did it. Raba-raba up & down. I didn't remove her top but I undressed her underwear & fingered her pussy. Not sure why this lady is already wet simply by giving BJ?

Finished up with CIM. She swallowed my loads in split of second. She told me it is delicious when I was looking at her with both eyes wide open.

She then use a tower & warm water to clean me up. It feels good.

Summary:

WL's looks: 6/10 (not old but definitely not a SYT)
WL's body: 5/10 (a little bit fat)
WL's character: 8/10 (never hesitate to chit chat with you, if you manage to throw a common topic)
WL's massage skill: 5/10 (well no where near to a proper massage)
WL's additional skill: 8/10 (again it proves that NL is the best cock sucker if compared to PRC, CKT, Thai, Cambodian, Viet, Russian, Indian)
Environment: 5/10 (the bed is rather narrow, & the only thing that separates the beds are curtains & there is no music. It is no where near to SL massage in terms of cleanliness, lighting, air con, privacy & so on)
Duration: 6/10 (massage + additional is only 45 minutes)
Price: 7/10 (Total damage: RM88, rather cheap. Massage [pay at counter]=38, additional [pay to the WL]=50)

Overall conclusion: 6.25--> PASS; will re-visit this place

When I was paying at the counter, the lady boss keep reminding me to come again, & to bring more friends. I also noticed 2 SYT NL. But not sure whether these SYT will provide the equivalent good service or not. Will try them next time.
Btw, there is also another similar shop on the next 4 doors.

p/s: special thanks to bro LuLu Toti for his recommendation.

Yesterday was kinda free as i'm off, went to the massage joint at BM area, initially looking for my usual massage siam+local mixed babe, but she was with another customer, the taukeh so introduced another gal from Johor for me. Okie la, just take her and proceed.

First was just the back massage, and when i turn to front, without hesitating, she start playing with my dick, i asked her to BJ for me, at first she said she don't do it, and reluctant to do it. But after 1 min, she automatically blow for me. Sweet talk with her, play around with her boobs, really big boobs, she kept blowing for me for almost 15 to 20minutes.. i was at heaven for 15-20minutes until i load all my bullets into her mouth, and she did not split off.

After awhile my dick is harden again, she asking me "bang, apasal tak boleh turun, macam tu mati lo i kalau kongkek" so, the brilliant questions pop up, i asked her can i take her out, she said yes, only at night and after work. The problem now is, WHERE/WHICH hotel can i bring her? since Nasi Lemak, abit scare the authority kacau abit. I used to bring those CKT from SS, GLO for the ONS in Penang hotel, but at BM, anyone can help? I can share her contact for you guys and also FR after this.

Nicky Vicky
12-30-07, 14:45
Anyone tried the FL in SOHO before? What is the usual price? I never go to SOHO for FL because the time I go I was with my ex-gf. Almost 2+ years never went there.Soho FL usual price.

For transsexual price from Rm100 to Rm150 per game.

About Thai or Viet girls start from Rm150 onwards.Usually pay only Rm120 per game ( if you are local)

MadBoss
12-30-07, 15:38
Wrote a lot of thesis when I was in my University days. Found they did not help me much in my working life. Who cares about how smart you write, it is the dedication and commitment you have in your career and of course have a good Boss and not a Mad Boss (not refering to anyone in this forum)..Sookay, I tak rasa :D

Have gone through, like Joseph81 said, all types of girls. No difference in the orgasm. Same feeling when you shoot your load. Males are born lucky. They have orgasm all the time when they unload, unlike females.
SYTs are good to look at and feel. MILFs respond better as they are more experienced and you make GILFs happy as they feel they are still wanted. Of course they are all in different price range. When you bet on Spurs to win and they won 6-4, you have money to go for SYTs. If you win a bit on football, you go for MILFs. But if you bet on MU and they lose to West Ham, you go for GILFs. You have a feeling then that any hole will do. They are the same.I think all these years of cheonging we have tasted all sorts of fish in the ocean. Fresh fish, salted fish, canned fish. Maybe some have even tasted octopus :D

Lately have not been going to cheong much, too busy and what else is there to look forward too? Same old same old.

The climax end result is the same, it is the hunt and gameplay that that excites me now.

MadBoss
12-30-07, 15:53
Anyone tried the FL in SOHO before? What is the usual price? I never go to SOHO for FL because the time I go I was with my ex-gf. Almost 2+ years never went there.Been there only two three times.

Only seen a few. Mostly in the 6/10 category, looks and age wise.

Not my type, never try. Also they seem more interested in the expats.

Sources say expensive and dead fish service.

MadBoss
12-30-07, 15:57
Bra MadBoss,

She is 24 only.. she told me that she retired at the age of 22.

The price is still the same as the rest of the PRC, as PV is always 200.

So, the price is still the same, but she is really nice.. as i said so, 9/10 rating.Thanks for finding this gem for us.

Must be heavy competition for her to retire as a model at 22 and become a WL.

Good for us.

Dirty Bug
12-31-07, 00:14
Recently my pocket is tight, so I was thinking of trying Hotel Central HC.

Total score: 24/60 = 40% --> FAIL !!!

I will not re-visit this HC anymore, because all the WL are above 40 yo.

Must self go to Thye Wan & look for someone who do CIM.

Btw, the parking rate is 80 cents per 30 minutes. So I paid RM2.40. Damn !
Bro Kt Lover, if I recall correctly.. Waldroft have a ML with #8 provide CIM and her service is pretty good... and for the parking @ Central, you can chop the parking ticket @ massage counter with FOC or pay with min.

Pro Hunter
12-31-07, 03:24

For those who know the contact of the lady OKT, can just ask her bout the model or Lisa (her name)

Wow, cannot imagine they still ship good stock to penang?! but not to KL.

Anyway, what is PV and possible to share the OKT number?

Teh Good Ong
12-31-07, 07:03
The place you mentioned is it L*cky On*?

for this lady, Lili is she newcomer?

As I know there have ML are Id*h, K*ren,C*co,R*na,S*sa,S*lly...

Since my Saturday session in Hotel Central was disappointing, I visited another place in Bandar Perda, BM, which is new to me.

I asked for a NL WL, called Lili. She is about 25yo I guess. A little bit fat but nice character.

She started of with massage on my back, followed by massage on my front. She did ask me whether I want extra, & I said yes without hesitating.

I asked her to blow & she did it. Raba-raba up & down. I didn't remove her top but I undressed her underwear & fingered her pussy. Not sure why this lady is already wet simply by giving BJ?

Finished up with CIM. She swallowed my loads in split of second. She told me it is delicious when I was looking at her with both eyes wide open.

She then use a tower & warm water to clean me up. It feels good.

Summary:

WL's looks: 6/10 (not old but definitely not a SYT)
WL's body: 5/10 (a little bit fat)
WL's character: 8/10 (never hesitate to chit chat with you, if you manage to throw a common topic)
WL's massage skill: 5/10 (well no where near to a proper massage)
WL's additional skill: 8/10 (again it proves that NL is the best cock sucker if compared to PRC, CKT, Thai, Cambodian, Viet, Russian, Indian)
Environment: 5/10 (the bed is rather narrow, & the only thing that separates the beds are curtains & there is no music. It is no where near to SL massage in terms of cleanliness, lighting, air con, privacy & so on)
Duration: 6/10 (massage + additional is only 45 minutes)
Price: 7/10 (Total damage: RM88, rather cheap. Massage [pay at counter]=38, additional [pay to the WL]=50)

Overall conclusion: 6.25--> PASS; will re-visit this place

When I was paying at the counter, the lady boss keep reminding me to come again, & to bring more friends. I also noticed 2 SYT NL. But not sure whether these SYT will provide the equivalent good service or not. Will try them next time.
Btw, there is also another similar shop on the next 4 doors.

p/s: special thanks to bro LuLu Toti for his recommendation.

Kt Lover
12-31-07, 11:14
Hi Bro,

Yes, it is Lucky One.

It was my first time there, I'm not sure whether she is a newcomer or not.

Lulu Toti tried it before, thus I guess she is not so new.

You are right, I heard the lady boss calling K*ren, C*co & etc.

How's their service?

Today I chatted with one of my friend who is a regular for L*cky On*, he mentioned that all WL only provide HJ. BJ is not normal there.

Especially the SYT are quite lang si.

Not sure how true is this, can you confirm on this?

The place you mentioned is it L*cky On*?

for this lady, Lili is she newcomer?

As I know there have ML are Id*h, K*ren,C*co,R*na,S*sa,S*lly...

Spiderk
01-01-08, 06:16

For those who know the contact of the lady OKT, can just ask her bout the model or Lisa (her name)Dude,

I am new here. I tried to search where the hell is PV and what is the word about OKT. But guess what?

Could you please tell me about those? And if possible, could you also tell me about that number I can contact with them?

Thanks

Spiderk
01-01-08, 06:39
Hi guys. I may call you guys as senior bros.

After reading many of sources here, I still have no idea where to go.

I've been in pn for a year, dun know much about this bussiness going around here.

Can you guys give a detail guide to have a good time in PN? (what is PV?)

I will be appreciated your help.

Spiderk
01-01-08, 08:05
Before finding this great website, I was looking for the hotel escort gals.

How is the quality and safety of those gals?

Price range was almost 300-600 or more. Is it worth to try?

Because I am staying in hotel.

Joseph81
01-01-08, 09:26
Dude,

I am new here. I tried to search where the hell is PV and what is the word about OKT. But guess what?

Could you please tell me about those? And if possible, could you also tell me about that number I can contact with them?

ThanksHey Dude,

Please go learn some manner before you post any question here, the way you ask for favours is damn arrogant and rude, dig it?

Spiderk
01-01-08, 09:39
I am interested in that hot lady you called before.

Can you share the number?

If possible, could you email me to here [Email address deleted by Admin]?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Carimakanpp
01-01-08, 10:34
Visited Jimmy place (opp batu merah) last week end. Jimmy is no longer there. There are feew younf OKT taking over. Charges still the same, RM0. 20

Reach there around 4. 00 afternoon.

Ask the reception Jimmy which florr? , they tell the floor number and I just walk up.

Saw the OKT. He asked 6 PRC to do the catwalk. Hehehe

Taken the tall, slim and nice looking PRC from Guangzhou.

Here is the FR:

Well, as usual, She say she just come, start work 2 days ago. To make customer feel that they are fresh, clean. Hahahah

Follow the stadard SOP, she bath me. Then ask me to wait at bed. She start her BJ without puting cup on me. T last for about 5 min.

Then, I start finger her. Auto roaming her whole body, cm by cm. She easy get wet. While fingering her, I told her that I guess her ages was around 23. She so surprise and say bingo! She ask me how I know? I say, by look at your mei mei lor. Pussy can tell a female age. She believe wor. Hehehhe

Tried few stye, she enjoy it when I Fxxk her in front of the mirror. Load after 30 min.

She asked me to tip her so she can buy dinner. I say, I can bring you out for good dinner if you wish. End up, she sayu not need trips lar, just recommend her to those engtau bar friend, so she can enjoy the F lor.

Name: Ai Lee
Look: long hair, 7/10
Body: slim and smooth with fair skin 8/10
Boobs: 34B
Pussy: Tight and clean.
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10

Lulu Toti
01-01-08, 12:41
Yoyo Kt Lover..

I re-visit Lucky1 today evening, last call again.

It is not my 1st :) been a regular there for quite sometimes.

True, Lily is not new, i think she has been working there for 3months+, the very very pioneer ML is Tib, the thai+malay mix, my favourite! she does not provide outcall! HJ yes, BJ for me also yes, but no CIM. Some of my brother did not get any BJ from her, you have to try your luck dude!

My regular there would be Ti*, Li*y and Jo*o only.

It is true that BJ there is not normal. DO NOT mentioned anything bout BJ to the ladyboss, you will get the gals in trouble! please don't spoil the market!

Wrong info you getting, all of them are not LANSI at all. I even can date one of them out for yumcha/pub sometimes It all depends on your skills!

Happy new year dude!

Hi Bro,

Yes, it is Lucky One.

How's their service?

Today I chatted with one of my friend who is a regular for L*cky On*, he mentioned that all WL only provide HJ. BJ is not normal there.

Lulu Toti
01-01-08, 12:45
Oh ya Bro Kt.

Have you try the one few doors next to Lucky1?

Tempted to try, but then. Anyone have reports?

Lulu Toti
01-01-08, 13:30
Brossssss.

Just received the message from Lisa, she moved to another joint, no longer with PV. Now at BM. That; s what I can tell! Faster grab her before is too late!

Teh Good Ong
01-01-08, 16:34
Fyi, the gal who can provide BJ is K*ren who is more 'ching chai', s*lly who can able to give BJ & fingering, but body figure not as good as K*ren.

Then for C*co, she will work for another month as she will move to ipoh soon, but need to pay more in order to ask her for BJ. Then, for Id*h, she is the prettiest among there but very lansi, not able to persuade her for BJ.

That all I know.

Hi Bro,

Yes, it is Lucky One.

How's their service?