PDA

View Full Version : Penang

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

MadBoss
01-30-08, 14:37
May be

1.) They open as early as 9-10am (like Hock Aun, Paris)

2.) Some WLs at to work at normal working hours.Eh, I thought you should know cause you're a veteran there. :D

Dr Sex
01-30-08, 14:48
Nope. Fantasy is open after 12pm. Usually 1pm. I just went there once.

PgPunter
01-30-08, 15:58
Anyone visited Waterfall this week or last week? Anything new?

Nothing new except Jess no longer working there. Kick out coz MIA too often.

Johnpgmy
01-30-08, 16:39
Nothing new except Jess no longer working there. Kick out coz MIA too often.Oh dear. Does anyone know where she is working now?

Dr Sex
01-30-08, 19:03
Tonight (also consider last night coz now pass 12am), I drop by Kim Pui and nothing much except there is one slim and tall girl which look better. The rest look at 5/10 or below 5/10 rating. Nothing much.

Then drop by NCP, was introduce to a girl name Xiao Feng. Nothing much. She too rush for fxxk job. Don't really enjoy. She spend more than an hour accompany me. She from Hunan and we talk a lot.

Name: Xiao Feng
Look: 5.5/10
Body: 5/10
French kiss: NO!
FJ: 5/10
BJ: NO! Disappointed.

Not much girl tonight and also not much customer. I posted the photo of her 'crack' at photo gallery.

MadBoss
01-30-08, 22:34
I checked this post just now. What a shame.

LOL Madboss, how do you know the place Carpe went is same place as mine?

He didn mention about the place name tho.. This is another reason I say you are a foreigner.

Cape used the Davinci Code - sinar matahari.

Translation is Sunshine. It is the same place you went to.

As you recommaned me, I will visit thye wan (is it on thesame road where Mal & Con Hts are? ), New Sav (cannot find new sav in the map. Just can find sav.) or berjaya.

Will be posted some report, sol.

This time, I will not pay more LOL.Yes Thye Wan is on the row opposite M'sia and Cont.

Sunshine, the place you went to, is Argyll Road. Go towards the other end you'll find Savoy.

I don't think I recommended Savoy though. Did I? Poor stock lately.

As for Berjaya just Google Berjaya Hotel Penang.

MadBoss
01-30-08, 22:49
Hi Bro Madboss,

What time fantasy operating hrs?

Went there abt 10pm yesterday.. found nothing there.They don't operate at night. Start around lunch time till maybe 7 or 8 pm.

Not quite sure about the closing time.

Maybe they tell their parents / relatives / neighbours that they are working as salesgirls but actually they go there and open their legs.

Hokomo
01-31-08, 03:49
The Star Online > Nation

Thursday January 31, 2008

Cops sniff out women hiding in hotel hole

BY ANDREW SAGAYAM
PETALING JAYA: Thirty-four women, mostly foreigners, were picked up from a budget hotel in Puchong in an anti-vice raid conducted by Bukit Aman yesterday.

The women hid in a secret compartment on the top floor of the three-storey hotel but the police team, led by Federal CID principal assistant director (detention) Senior Asst Comm II Mohd Rodwan Mohd Yusof, sniffed them out.

“We found the women inside the compartment located behind a bed in the room,” said SAC Mohd Rodwan.

He said police also arrested two male workers of the hotel and were looking for the operator of the hotel.

Police were checking if the women, who were taken to Bukit Aman, had valid travel documents.

And there was “added bonus” for the raiding vice-squad. Fireworks worth several thousand ringgit were also seized from the hotel.

MadBoss
01-31-08, 05:55
The Star Online > Nation

Thursday January 31, 2008Luckily we are in Penang not Puchong.

Kay Kia
02-01-08, 11:49
After a stressing month of work decided to reward myself so where else to go if not uncle Lee (as I only got this lubang). Reached there about 9pm and was shown with 6 girls. Sat down with bos and asked for his recommendation as this batch are new. Another young girl joined the parade after 5 min as she was working when I walked in. Saw 2 young and pretty (and I mean really pretty) faces. Both are 19 according to bos and all the tools and equipment are in tip-top conditions. Walau almost beh tahan want to press them down and start to f*ck. Drank some cold water to chill a bit and asked bos on their working performance. According to him, since those 2 are not really professional and young, the services are just on par. Perhaps some bros here who is blessed with the talent of teaching can help to fine tune this 2 syt (sexy young thing) for the benefit of all active ISG-ers. Took the bos’s recommendation and choose a talk, fair egyptian with high nose. Of we go into the master bedroom (the one with bathroom intact) and strip ourselves into birthday suit. Not much of interaction from her and nothing much to shout on the showering part. Try to break some ice but to no avail. Gave up and let her do her job.

Started with me in sitting position with my back leaning against the bed while she starts her cat bath. She aimed only at the nipples and cannon but the BBBJ part was wonderful. Some deepthroat and vacuum-like sensation was immediately felt by little brain. She takes it slow and steady for a solid 10 mins. Cannot tahan already then put her down while I suck on her breast and nipples. She’s got a pair of responsive nipples I would say as they get hard and erected with some light painting. Next heading down south to the Y for the pussy inspection. Clean and a hygienic-type of smell noted. Its hard to describe the aroma but the first word that flashes through my big brain was “clean”. May be due to insufficient supply of blood, my big brain failed to give a more precise definition. Sensing me working on her Y she grab my little bro and put inside her mouth again. Not the lazy type I guess and we were in 69 for about 10 mins before she starts to turn on her stereo system.

Next moved on to the real mission with me on top. Put on CD and started off with missionary for a while and then I lifted her left leg up to form a “L” from her long, fair legs. Continued to pump and thrust to sideway for optimum sensations. She moans louder and with her eyes close. Next, switched into doggie and entered her from behind. The meat on her ass cheek is just sufficient for me to grab on. Very shiok while pumping her and ‘jiok’ her buttock at the same time but did not hurt her la. As she is quite tall for my height, I find it tiring to proceed with doggie and pulled her back a bit to sitting frog position and increase my pace. This is the first time I’ve tried this position and the sensation is just too good to resist. Increase pace again to 5th gear and released my loads inside her. 1 word ….. ‘song’ ….

After this, she removed the CD and went into shower while I was lying on the bed to catch some breath. After she came out, I cleaned up myself, dress up, shake her hands and wish her good business and then walked out. Paid the fee to bos and went back home. Summary as follow:

Name: Julia (or zolia)
Origin: Egypt
Looks: 6.8/10 (lesser than Leyla)
Boobs: Should be a 33 or 34 B with light brown nipples
Body: 7/10 equipped with a pair of fair and long legs, slight tummy though
FK: Didn’t try
BJ: 7.5/10, 2 words ….. moist vacuum
DATY: Clean pussy with no unpleasant smell
FJ: 7/10, multiple positions
GFE: 6.5/10, not much interaction but the good side is she is not rushing and very accommodative
RTF: Depends on wallet and stress from work.
Damage: 20 cents

Met a bro when I arrived and he just had a battle with 1 of the young and pretty girl. Any bro from here? If yes, can enlighten us on the performance of the syt?

Lastly, wish all bros happy cny & the most important of all, happy cheonging.

Spiderk
02-01-08, 13:25
Went to the N. Sv H. C.

First impression of the place was wow.

I was kinda shocked. There are bunch of guys smoking and waiting for their turn in an open place. Also there are stocks waiting for being choosed in the opposite side of the guys. Well, eventhough I feel like to go other places, it was too late. (11:20 pm) other places mite be closing at that time. Right?

So I waited for like 20 mins.

I picked up one and follow.

The enviroment was really bad like mingood. But the services are way better.

Look: 6(early 30)
No kiss.
Service: 8
GFE: yes
Overall: 7
BBBJ: yes
Cannot remember the name.(16 i guess)

Madboss, can you recommand other place? (do you think ber**** is better than M** & C** hotels?

MadBoss
02-01-08, 23:15
Went to the N. Sv H. C.

The enviroment was really bad like mingood. But the services are way better.Savoy, Thye Wan, Cathay, Waldorf the environment more or less the same.
These people are not really keen on interior decoration.

Services are the same as well. Damage $100 for half hour. Shower, BBBJ etc all in.

Madboss, can you recommand other place? (do you think ber**** is better than M** & C** hotels?The action at Ber**** isn't the same as M'sia or Cont.

I've only been to Berj*** once. Not really my scene.

You can get a massage at the Spa and later ask the captain to show you his 'other stock'.

Mostly PRCs there.

If you have trouble with Jimmy's Place selection, I'm not sure if Berj*** can meet your expectations.

My action at Cont. And M'sia is confined mainly to the MPs.

There is fun to be found in the hotel rooms too but not openly and you need the Okt's contact first.

Cape De
02-02-08, 00:17
After finishing dinner at Pelita Sg. Dua passed by this new shop next to Infinity Cybercafe beside TenTen Tobacco shop.

The banner says "AlilaStar ".In Sungai dua, there is a Spa called "Ann Essential Spa "

All the ML is from Thai and China ,,

They offer HJ topless with pegang for RM $120,quite expensive ,,
Massage $70 , Tips $50

Massage Only $45
HJ only $70.

Cape De
02-02-08, 00:35
Name: Julia (or zolia)
Origin: Egypt
Looks: 6.8/10 (lesser than Leyla)
Boobs: Should be a 33 or 34 B with light brown nipples
Body: 7/10 equipped with a pair of fair and long legs, slight tummy though
FK: Didn’t try
BJ: 7.5/10, 2 words ….. moist vacuum
DATY: Clean pussy with no unpleasant smell
FJ: 7/10, multiple positions
GFE: 6.5/10, not much interaction but the good side is she is not rushing and very accommodative
RTF: Depends on wallet and stress from work.
Damage: 20 cents

Met a bro when I arrived and he just had a battle with 1 of the young and pretty girl. Any bro from here? If yes, can enlighten us on the performance of the syt?

Lastly, wish all bros happy cny & the most important of all, happy cheonging.Bro Kay Kia,

Uncle Lee is the name of the place or Ur relativev or your friend?

Is it in Penang?

Damage 20 cents ya and clean pussy.

Joseph81
02-02-08, 03:41
Madboss, can you recommand other place? (do you think ber**** is better than M** & C** hotels?If you like to put too many **** not many people can help you. Furthermore it'd gives people headache trying to figure what's in your mind.

Joseph81
02-02-08, 03:47
Last night there was a steam boat treat for all customer, the girls were not enough to distribute around, must be due to CNY or could it be due to "Free Makan"?.

Only one new young PRC making her debut, she's tall and having a typical PRC face, name and age yet to check out but u'll never miss her, as mentioned b4, a typical pRC face

Genting
02-02-08, 05:18
Hotel "Success" definately has more choices as far as quantity is concerned.

Just go to the SPA at the 8th Floor and ask the captain for Yap or Sam, or if you have the okt numbers, you go direct to the rooms for viewing. Most of the time you will be able to select one and need not hop from place to place.

Only : PRCs
RM200 per shot (no discount) room provided
RM220 per shot if after 12am. room provided
Rm600 tapau (take from around 10pm till 8am next morning)

Was semi-pimping (without fees) for some clients everyday for 2 weeks during December last year.

can you recommand other place? (do you think ber**** is better than M** & C** hotels?

Kay Kia
02-02-08, 16:29
Bro Kay Kia,

Uncle Lee is the name of the place or Ur relativev or your friend?

Is it in Penang?

Damage 20 cents ya and clean pussy.

Its just a nickname I put together. Its in penang and you would have know if you try to do some extra reading on the previous postings by respective bros.

Relative of uncle Lee? How I wish. Haha, I won't be paying the standard 20 cents if he is my relative, rite?

Cape De
02-03-08, 05:43
Yesterday, I went to WaterFall.

All the ML still fresh that day, nobody working, I came in the evening.

I picked Apple, the horniest from all.

Sorry for Mad Boss because I didn't pick No. 7 that you recommended to me. I don't want her finger stick into my ass.

Hahaha.

Story goes.

I like WaterFall because their ML always wear skirt. Really sexy, always turn me on, I laid down, She sat on my back.

She shake her body so I can feel her pussy under her panties. Hot bro.

She's really naughty, With her fingers She massaged me softly, from your feet till your head.

Beeeuhh, I can feel the elctricity, ha.

She opened her Bra, start massaging me with her beast Breast.

Licked my back.

I did full Service yesterday, Open her Panties.

BJ first.

She laid down, I think her pussy also have bad smell.

The smell like you burn the rubber,

Just start FJ, don't wanna take any longer.

Her mourn so sexy.

Until. Pop out.

Damage: 223

Massage: 73

Extra: 150

Spiderk
02-04-08, 16:52
1. Savoy, Thye Wan, Cathay, Waldorf the environment more or less the same. These people are not really keen on interior decoration. 2. The action at Ber**** isn't the same as M'sia or Cont. If you have trouble with Jimmy's Place selection, I'm not sure if Berj*** can meet your expectations. My action at Cont. And M'sia is confined mainly to the MPs.

There is fun to be found in the hotel rooms too but not openly and you need the Okt's contact first. 1. That's not good news. But what can I do? It's the system here. Cannot complain about the enviroment if other places are also same.

2. If you say so, I had better check M'sia and Cont. First. (I need to search for MP again. Forgot already. (bad memories)

When I visited Msia after 12:00AM last time, the door was firmly closed. I thought that I just need to go in to the spa and talk about things with OKT. But it seems not like that. Can I just go and ask the number? Is the spa not related to the night business?

1. Hotel "Success" definately has more choices as far as quantity is concerned.

2. Just go to the SPA at the 8th Floor and ask the captain for Yap or Sam, or if you have the okt numbers, you go direct to the rooms for viewing. Most of the time you will be able to select one and need not hop from place to place.

3. Was semi-pimping (without fees) for some clients everyday for 2 weeks during December last year. 1. Sounds like hotel is worth to try.

2. Maybe you are talking about berjay hotel. As I don hav the number I guess I need to go upstairs. The price is just double figure to tywan, sv, and etc.

3. Maybe for the vip like madboss.

Joseph81. Got that clear man. (Berjay*, Msia. , Cont' Hotels where I was talkin about)

MadBoss
02-04-08, 23:05
1. That's not good news. But what can I do? It's the system here. Cannot complain about the enviroment if other places are also same. Don't worry about the environment, at least they're clean.

2. If you say so, I had better check M'sia and Cont. First. (I need to search for MP again. Forgot already. (bad memories).The MPs here are for massage and extras like HJ.

I have never tried FJ and don't want to. The ladies a little older than me and I doubt if they're your taste either.

When I visited Msia after 12:00AM last time, the door was firmly closed.They're not opened until midnight. Even at 10pm some of the MLs are headed home already.

I thought that I just need to go in to the spa and talk about things with OKT. But it seems not like that. Can I just go and ask the number? Is the spa not related to the night business? Yes the MPs are not connected to the FLs in the hotel rooms.

As I said M'sia and Cont. aren't the same as Berjay*.

1. Sounds like hotel is worth to try.

2. Maybe you are talking about berjay hotel. As I don hav the number I guess I need to go upstairs. The price is just double figure to tywan, sv, and etc.Yes he's talking bout Berjay* which means Success in malay.

Penang HCs have local fare whilst Berjay* has PRCs thus the difference in pricing.

In terms of service I believe they're equal but looks and age wise Berjay* beats the HCs hands down.

Kbho3009
02-05-08, 02:26
I know of this girl sometime ago but did not know she provide FJ until recently. Know her as a friend from a wedding dinner as she was singing part time on stage.

Some intro.

Name: PM me.
Look: 7/10
Body: 6/10 (perky)
Race: Local Chinese girl

If you guys interested, PM me for her contact.

Joseph81
02-05-08, 03:53
Joseph81. Got that clear man. (Berjay*, Msia. , Cont' Hotels where I was talkin about)Frankly I must give it to Madboss, he must be either good in Lingo and scrabbles, or he knows how to read your mind.

If writting in short form is not confusing enough, putting * in place of the short form letter will definitely put the place into oblivion. Kudo to Madboss.

Kun Pau
02-05-08, 05:21
To all fellow friends, Happy Chinese New Year. May this 2008 will bring us more "ONG & Prosperity"

Attracting to hear that there are hidding Egypiant in town. Long time no chu kang.. would please if anyone could share this hiding uncle Lee. Do PM me.

Thanks

Joseph81
02-05-08, 06:04
I know of this girl sometime ago but did not know she provide FJ until recently. Know her as a friend from a wedding dinner as she was singing part time on stage.

Some intro.

If you guys interested, PM me for her contact.Yes, finally we have a guy who ask to PM and have PM services.

Bjguy
02-05-08, 06:04
In Sungai dua, there is a Spa called "Ann Essential Spa "

All the ML is from Thai and China ,,

They offer HJ topless with pegang for RM $120,quite expensive ,,
Massage $70 , Tips $50

Massage Only $45

HJ only $70.Bro Cape De,

I think you've been cutthroat by the ML.

The last time, I went there get the massage at $45.

For HJ is $50. The WL tried to persuade me for BJ with topless at $100.

But take the massage + HJ only.

Get wind from another website WSG, some bro's get Tit F*** with total damage about $150.

Joseph81
02-05-08, 06:06
To all fellow friends, Happy Chinese New Year. May this 2008 will bring us more "ONG & Prosperity"

Attracting to hear that there are hidding Egypiant in town. Long time no chu kang.. would please if anyone could share this hiding uncle Lee. Do PM me.

ThanksSenior like u should know the place, it's in rat island. It's a service apartment near Perkim Goon.

Lighthouse5262
02-05-08, 07:07

Some intro.

If you guys interested, PM me for her contact.Hi,

Sounds interesting, please sent [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Araya Slay
02-05-08, 08:37
Yesterday, I went to WaterFall.

She laid down, I think her pussy also have bad smell.

The smell like you burn the rubber,

Just start FJ, don't wanna take any longer.

Her mourn so sexy.

Until. Pop out.

Damage: 223

Massage: 73

Extra: 150Wonder what burnt rubber smells like? For a pussy? That's terrible dude.

Anyway Gong Xi Fa Chai to all bros who celebrate it. May all be safe not only in cheoing scene also on the road. Prevent yourself from 'saman'. RM 300 will give a good 3 sessions.

Araya Slay out

Genting
02-05-08, 10:01
Check your PM bro.

The place only serves white flesh. I repeat, ONLY white meat stock.
Units Nationality

1. Egyptian
1. Ukranian
5. Moscows

of which the Egyptian and one fater Moscowit does bare-back blow-job.
The rest no cover no trumpet.

Madboss, might be pleased to know that the Egyptian allows insertion of the thumb into her sh*t passage too.... hehe. (no comments required-peace)

Go after 3.30pm. They sometimes wake up at 3pm!

Condom used : Arroho (german brand)

The establishments that uses this SAME 003 brandings are H. Success, GP Pg and Pak Lee's place. So you may wanna find out who the Boss de'la boss is.

Silenced.

Genting

Thanks

Pro Hunter
02-05-08, 10:07
Keen to know this girl, and what is the damage?

Some intro.

Cape De
02-05-08, 12:18

ThanksI also need this information: I can't find where the place is. I searched all the thread.

Thank you

Kbho3009
02-05-08, 16:45
Keen to know this girl, and what is the damage?She is FL, so damage is negotiable. Who knows if you fuck her good, she will do for free?

Cape De
02-05-08, 17:47
Bro Cape De,

I think you've been cutthroat by the ML.

The last time, I went there get the massage at $45.

For HJ is $50. The WL tried to persuade me for BJ with topless at $100.

But take the massage + HJ only.

Some bro's get Tit F*** with total damage about $150.$150? Really expensive.

I already got comfortable with one ML.

She said She would give me $90 for tit fuck.

Ask for her number, message her, then tell her "anytime I come, I will pick you"

Guarantee you will get cheaper price.

Try it.

Cape De
02-05-08, 18:05
Senior like u should know the place, it's in rat island. It's a service apartment near Perkim Goon.Bro Joseph,

Could you gimme some direction?

I cant find it. Is there any banner in front of it?

Wilmot
02-05-08, 19:39
Hi all,

I'm a newbies in this forum.

I'm looking for western one, does anyone has this kang tao? Can pm me :)

MadBoss
02-05-08, 22:49
Gong Hei Fatt Choy

To all fellow cheongsters have a Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year.

May the year of the Rat bring more sexy kittens to our doorstep.

MadBoss
02-05-08, 23:30
For those of you who don't have PM - really should consider subscribing.

This is one of those locations that if put out exactly where in the open forum, sure get flamed!

Not to mention how to pass the contact number?

Kam420
02-06-08, 10:54
Hi All,

I am 35 years asian businessman, coming to Penang for 2 day trip from 19th Feb. I will stay G Hotel.

Looking for high class escort, if anyone assist me, or send me any number or address.

Also please confirm this G hotel is gril friendly or not?

Happy Hunting

Dr Sex
02-06-08, 11:33

Some intro.

Cool! So young too. ^.^

Dr Sex
02-06-08, 11:34
Guys,

I wish everyone a happy healthy and prosperity chinese new year to all Chinese members! Drive carefully during the festival season. Don't drink and drive.

Cape De
02-06-08, 17:47
For those of you who don't have PM - really should consider subscribing.

This is one of those locations that if put out exactly where in the open forum, sure get flamed!

Not to mention how to pass the contact number? Ok, no problem.

Plan to subscribe later,

Gong xi Fa chai.

Happy Chinese New Year for those who celebrate it,

Since This year is The year of Rat,

I Think all the member is going to this Rat's Island,

Uncle Lee would be busy,

Haha.

Dr Sex
02-10-08, 19:40
Is CNY.

I got one CKT FL but she is a bit older, suspect to be late 30's or early 40's. Good sexy body. She is speak hokkien only. If anyone interested, please pm me. For Chinese members only because she cannot speak well in other language.

Joseph81
02-11-08, 05:42
Is CNY.

I got one CKT FL but she is a bit older, suspect to be late 30's or early 40's. Good sexy body. She is speak hokkien only. If anyone interested, please pm me. For Chinese members only because she cannot speak well in other language.Tis the season for giving, but don't you think the FL is too old to be considered as MILF.

Genting
02-11-08, 08:15
Yeah, Lee's place seems very busy nowadays especially towards the evenings. When I reached, ppl are already there. When I finished bonking, a set of new faces already sitting on the couch waiting.

Had a turkish delight (err.. wouldn't call it delight, but dead meat) lately.

Lee was happy to see my face for the 3rd time last week.

Apparently there are some new stocks. Was offered choices of turkey, sushi mixed or russian. All 3 paraded were small sized and seemed ok.

The turkey was selected due to her medium bust-line and hot-shorts.

While in room, she was very silent and showed minimal response to my questions. Got her name as Nona.

She only then said "wash?"... and off we go to shower. Whilst on bed, BBBJ was like 2 minutes before she put on the cap. I kept motioning that the BJ was too short, thus she continued for another minute. now this is pissing me off.... bad service I thought... u wait!

She didn't want to go on top, thus I had to settle only to mish. Whilst bonking she'd stare you in the eye. This is it, I'm gonna give her a hard round of pounding, I promised myself. I think I rocked her so hard that the bed started moving off the wall and a pillow fell off the bed. Furthermore, I was practising a few moves by WWF stars HBK, Kane and The Rock. Using the core mish position I continued whilst having various grip on the torso, neck, legs and arms. I tried grabbing her hair but was pushed away.

Since she has a light frame, I set her side ways and carried her buttocks up wards and administered some hard thrusts. I finally finished with the WWF signature move, by pinning her down with my weight, whist lifting one of her leg in an arm grip. I'd bet she had the surprised look.

We wash and the second word coming out of her mouth was "tip".
I stared her back and smilled. In my mind was like 'f*ck u' and turned my back, walked out and went for a chat with the okts Lee and Tua Pui.

Nationality : Turkey
Name : Nona
Height : around 5'4"
Body : small / light /petite
Breast : nice B-cup
Pussy : Clean shaven
Pussy lips : like a teenager's
buttocks : small
BBBJ : too short
GFE : n/a
WIR : not for her and not so soon. i'll take a break from Lee's
Cost : 0.20

I Think all the member is going to this Rat's Island,
Uncle Lee would be busy,
Haha.EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Nctspawn
02-11-08, 11:03
Is CNY.

I got one CKT FL but she is a bit older, suspect to be late 30's or early 40's. Good sexy body. She is speak hokkien only. If anyone interested, please pm me. For Chinese members only because she cannot speak well in other language.Hi,

I would like to get her contact number and do you have any other girls and what the price?

Dr Sex
02-11-08, 12:41
Tis the season for giving, but don't you think the FL is too old to be considered as MILF.
Is not I don't want to share is just that I don't have FL to share. Me not FL pro.

Joseph81
02-11-08, 13:49
Genting,

After reading ur FR, I think it's about time I pick up what I left out in WWE.

Genting
02-12-08, 02:50
Gulp!

Kindly enlighted your below two statements.

We cannot distinguish which is the chicken and which is the egg.

Is not I don't want to share is just that I don't have FL to share. Me not FL pro.
Is CNY.

I got one CKT FL but she is a bit older, suspect to be late 30's or early 40's. Good sexy body. She is speak hokkien only. If anyone interested, please pm me. For Chinese members only because she cannot speak well in other language..

Joseph81
02-12-08, 09:20
Gulp!

We cannot distinguish which is the chicken and which is the egg.If you trace further, at one stage he claimed he can get freebies.

Dr Sex
02-12-08, 15:17
Gulp!

We cannot distinguish which is the chicken and which is the egg.
sorry for making you confusing. what i mean is i don't have much fl contacts to share. there is another one but i believe most of you got the number too. is from one of our members that posted lately.

so i only got 2 in hand. i think i got 1 from sarawak and 1 from kl. but sure u guys don't need it. i can't remember where i put the number. if u guys need those two that in sarawak or kl. let me know.

Dr Sex
02-13-08, 12:40
Happy Valentine Day to everybody!

Dr Sex
02-13-08, 15:29

Some intro.

Anyone manage to get contact with the girl? I called many times and always goes into voicemail only.

MadBoss
02-13-08, 15:36
Happy Valentine Day to everybody!Hmmm Valentine's snuck up on me.

Tomorrow must go look for 'You are my one and only ' Valentines gifts, but for two ladies. Oh yeah and my HM :D

Johnpgmy
02-13-08, 16:26
Anyone manage to get contact with the girl? I called many times and always goes into voicemail only.Same result here. Tried sms, no reply. Tried calling, always voicemail. Sigh

Ken 9394
02-13-08, 22:00
Anyone manage to get contact with the girl? I called many times and always goes into voicemail only.I think tat person who give contact also stay down for sometime. Try to pm him a few time no respond.

Happy valentine to those who have been coupling.

HeavyDuty
02-14-08, 03:14
Hmmm Valentine's snuck up on me.

Tomorrow must go look for 'You are my one and only ' Valentines gifts, but for two ladies. Oh yeah and my HM :DMuaahaha, bro. Biasa la. I remembered last year was horrendous. Have to run away from town for a couple of days with HM. And tell the rest I need to work away from town. Or else, I'm a dead meat. Kakaka

MadBoss
02-14-08, 11:49
Same result here. Tried sms, no reply. Tried calling, always voicemail. SighMy theory is sometimes - one guy passes the contact to five guys.

These five then pass to another five friends each and so forth.

Scare the poor little girl into hiding. Especially if she's not doing it full time.

Joseph81
02-14-08, 14:33
Muaahaha, bro. Biasa la. I remembered last year was horrendous. Have to run away from town for a couple of days with HM. And tell the rest I need to work away from town. Or else, I'm a dead meat. KakakaYou still alive ah? I thought you are alredy a dead meat.

Dr Sex
02-15-08, 04:08
My theory is sometimes - one guy passes the contact to five guys.

These five then pass to another five friends each and so forth.

Scare the poor little girl into hiding. Especially if she's not doing it full time.
You might be right. ^.^

HeavyDuty
02-15-08, 08:16
You still alive ah? I thought you are alredy a dead meat.Alive and kicking dude. back from the dead.

Kkakaka

Liverpool
02-15-08, 12:06
Fanstacy hotel near great eastern buiding now provide PRC massage. At 2nd floor. I was going up this afternoon. But all is fully booking must wait. So I decide to leave. When I was waiting. I heard few guy looking for number 11. I think she is providing good service.

Kbho3009
02-15-08, 16:01
You might be right. ^.^Super sorry to all, the girl replied that she is stopping for now. I was trying to confirm that so I may have delay replying to some of your PMs. She did mention she will let me know once she is back to service.

Mabuk
02-15-08, 16:25
Fanstacy hotel near great eastern buiding now provide PRC massage. At 2nd floor. I was going up this afternoon. But all is fully booking must wait. So I decide to leave. When I was waiting. I heard few guy looking for number 11. I think she is providing good service.

Bro,

Not "now"!! but months ago.......

MadBoss
02-15-08, 21:29
Fanstacy hotel near great eastern buiding now provide PRC massage. At 2nd floor. I was going up this afternoon. But all is fully booking must wait. So I decide to leave. When I was waiting. I heard few guy looking for number 11. I think she is providing good service.Old news. At least you gave a number to look for.

Joseph81
02-15-08, 23:17
Alive and kicking dude. back from the dead.

KkakakaI presumed u used the most effective traditional Chinese way of apologizing to her right? Kneeling with a spit tong on top of your head while both hands pulling the ears.

HeavyDuty
02-16-08, 01:50
I presumed u used the most effective traditional Chinese way of apologizing to her right? Kneeling with a spit tong on top of your head while both hands pulling the ears.Something like that. Almost got the "cham chu long" punishment. :P

Genting
02-16-08, 11:53
Yeah, That's true boss, its been around for some time. Am sure seniors like yourself and Grandpa Jo. No, no. Its. "Datuk Jo" (respect, respect) knew of such joint years back.

Hearsays might sometimes be not good enuf, thus a report however short is a worthy lead. ISG is all about timely information and clear reports.

Since the top masseur number is now revealed, must as well give you guys a short overview of the employees available.

The masseurs are all PRCs only.

Most of the time there are 6 available unless. Gone out with their local boy-friends.

Current stock number in sequence are 2, 3, 6, 11, 12, 13

No. 2, 3, 11 provides BBBJ (most of the time without even asking)

No. 6, 12, 13 does NOT do BJ, but may request HJ.

No. 3 does engulf my tiny armies most of the time.

No. 11 allows deep probbing of her **** (3 middle fingers can enter). Lots of juice but don't expect any nice aroma. Fire BBBJ in the shower.

No. 12 is the sister of No. 11.

No. 3 and 11 are ever willing and happy to go out with clients? (well for me anytime) for overnighters.

No. 6 & 13 have local boy-friends.

Apologies for the semi-digital narration above. It might confuse some of you. Unless you want the names and mobile number of each of the women, then use the PM .... (newbies go find out yourselves). It ain't cost too much for a massage or cheaper still subscribe to our dear friend Jackson to get more info via PM.

Be Good,

Genting

Old news. At least you gave a number to look for.

No.11

Joseph81
02-16-08, 13:46
Yeah, That's true boss, its been around for some time. Am sure seniors like yourself and Grandpa Jo. No, no. Its. "Datuk Jo" (respect, respect) knew of such joint years back.

Hearsays might sometimes be not good enuf, thus a report however short is a worthy lead. ISG is all about timely information and clear reports.

Since the top masseur number is now revealed, must as well give you guys a short overview of the employees available.

Most of the time there are 6 available unless. Gone out with their local boy-friends.

No. 11 allows deep probbing of her **** (3 middle fingers can enter). Lots of juice but don't expect any nice aroma. Fire BBBJ in the shower.

No. 3 and 11 are ever willing and happy to go out with clients? (well for me anytime) for overnighters.

Apologies for the semi-digital narration above. It might confuse some of you. Unless you want the names and mobile number of each of the women, then use the PM .... (newbies go find out yourselves). It ain't cost too much for a massage or cheaper still subscribe to our dear friend Jackson to get more info via PM.

Be Good,

GentingRespect,respect.

Mun Sui,Mun Sui Mun Mun Sui.

3 possibilities:

a) You tried all of them
b) You own the place or at least know the boss
c) You DIG a lot to find out

Btw, are you sure you can do hanky panky there, I been there once, I think there is a looking glass in the room right?

MadBoss
02-16-08, 14:00

GentingThere are two posts on Fantasy, both done a little more than two weeks ago.

Hi Bro Madboss,

What time fantasy operating hrs?

Went there abt 10pm yesterday.. found nothing there.

So proceed to the Foot Flexology at Fantasy at 3rd floor for Body Massage.

Wah lau, really those plump & old china ML.

After massage ask wanna HJ. Initially decline, but persistent pushin.

So I willing to let her HJ but need to go naked & let me korek at 50MYR.

Shit, she oso agree. Well the massage is acceptable but the extra sucks.

Anyway my advise to brothers out there dun go for this. Better go RR.

Anyway overall damage is 45 Massage +Extra 50.The other report is on the hotel part of Fantasy.

Boss, I found it,

When I went to fantasy this afternoon,

They have some beautiful lady, NL, indo mee and Some Chinese. They just hangin around with bra and mini skirt,

I picked one Malay Lady,

Body is not so nice, Small tits,

But her oral is good,

He suck your dick all, so that far. Pheeuw,

Playin' and suckin' until pop out.

But Boss, you lied to me.

The price is not $50,

But.

$ 40 all in!

The cheapest from any other place I ever visited,

Is there cheaper place?

In Thailand you need to have at least $60

Indonesia $60 also.

When your pocket really tight, better come to this place than Fortuna.

Teh Good Ong
02-16-08, 18:04
Today friend called out to go to wash hair in BM, then i understand what he mean. So follow his car and we direct to the Nasib Baik 1 Sallon in Bdr Pdr. My friend get Cik K & I get Cik S.

First 25 minutes just normal oil massage and Cik S strength quite powerful until feel slightly pain. After that she ask whether want extra or not. I show the eat ice cream sign and she understood.

She start using baby oil to massage the brother for a while, after that rub with tissue and start to enjoy her ice cream. Then i start to remove her bra to start auto roam & sucking. Later feel horny and move my hand to bottom and start fingering her, but not so wet. But the good thing is i found out that her blowjob is better when compare with Cik K as i hv tried her before. Cik S blowjob is really focus with strong suction until CIM.Cik K blowjob is slow and steady, also not bad.

But for others like apple, Ida, Ah Tip, coco & jojo, not sure they provide blowjob or not. Any brothers have any update on this?

Dr Sex
02-16-08, 22:38
Super sorry to all, the girl replied that she is stopping for now. I was trying to confirm that so I may have delay replying to some of your PMs. She did mention she will let me know once she is back to service.
let us know when she back in business.

Dr Sex
02-16-08, 22:41

Be Good,

Genting
can bring out for overnight? how much the rate?

Genting
02-17-08, 06:10
Go & Try. Datuk

Just a little note of caution, since you may not like dino sized, then keep away from No. 2

The Numbers have been clearly written. So go pick the right ones.

I can't find a forth possibility, can I? However, you may certainly omit the first-half of multiple choice question (b). Hehe.

3 possibilities:

a) You tried all of them
b) You own the place or at least know the boss
c) You DIG a lot to find out

Btw, are you sure you can do hanky panky there, I been there once, I think there is a looking glass in the room right?

Genting
02-17-08, 06:20
That's right.

My 'digitalised' summary was for the Foot Reflexology Section of the building. not the RM40/50 hornbill* 20-minute sex romp section.

so it would be easier for those new forumers heading there to go pin-point their target and post some nice reports. ya?

*hornbill = sarawakians

There are two posts on Fantasy, both done a little more than two weeks ago.

The other report is on the hotel part of Fantasy.

Kt Lover
02-17-08, 15:35
Today friend called out to go to wash hair in BM, then i understand what he mean. So follow his car and we direct to the Nasib Baik 1 Sallon in Bdr Pdr. My friend get Cik K & I get Cik S.

But for others like apple, Ida, Ah Tip, coco & jojo, not sure they provide blowjob or not. Any brothers have any update on this?Hi brother,

I was there this evening.

I had taken Coco. I guess she is prettier than Jojo.

Well, Coco never do BJ, only HJ at RM30.

Maybe my luck or my flirting skill is not so good.

I also tried Lili before, yes she did CIM at RM50. But according to the lady boss, she is now off duty for a while.

Do you mind telling me the full name of Cik K & S ?

Are they both NL ?

I know they have 2 Tomyam as well, & I heard they are rather old, is that true ?

Cheers buddy !

Regards,

KT Lover

Absolut Island
02-17-08, 16:20
Hi guys,

I've been following this thread for a few months now. I'm from Penang, and have had my fair share of kitty chasing, or rather kitty buying.

Anyhow, I'm glad to be in here and would love to share my experiences and more importantly, location reports, soon.

Thank you

Absolut Island
02-17-08, 16:46
Heads up.(Pun intended)

Taman Batu Bukit. RM25 an hour. Indonesian MLs Not bad lookin (beauty is individual perception), late 20's, smell good.

I like this place because:

1. The Gamble - The OKT (who doesn't know he's an OKT yet) takes your call. You hardly get to choose your ML, he assigns you one randomly. Regulars may start asking by name, but where's the fun in that?

2. The Gamble 2 - They try to sell the concept of clean-serious-genuine-massage. Which I find cute. Even the OKT (who tries to emulate Mr. Bersih) really believes in that.
However, the girls are quite easy to persuade...after some chatup. But still, no guarantee.

3. The massage is pretty good. Slightly different from what CKTs and PRCs do. They go deeper, they ask you what you like, and you can pretend you're chatting up a real girl. ;)

4. The decor is surprisingly great. From the outside, it looks like shit(Just part of a run-down flat) and the inside is renovated to Balinese accents. Clean, clean place. Top notch hygiene.

5. The crazy price. Massage RM25 and hour, HJ FOC(if you have the conscience to accept...I tip five bucks. ;) Present yourself clean and nice enough and they blow you. This girl, 24, once gave me a BBBJ - without moving hands or head. Fucking best/weirdest orgasm i ever had. They like you enough, you get autoroam privileges.

Anyhow, hope this was of help. Now, to figure out how to post the telephone number. :)

Cheers

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Absolut Island
02-17-08, 16:48
Mad Boss,

All you guys who have shared,

Hats off to you.

Many thanks.

Absolut Island
02-17-08, 17:08
Hi guys.

I paid Uncle L a visit in sometime in Jan, I did Julia the Rus-Egyptian. Mom russian, dad egyptian. Bleach blonde. PRetty face, beautiful eyes. Pretty everything else. I paid 0.30 though, not 0.20

Anyway, the best things about her:

1. Friendly.
2. She put on music from her phone
3. She's got a pretty young body and face, looked 20.
4. Kisses like a girlfriend in love.
5. She don't fuck your brains out, but she's accomodating and adaptable to your mood. And she's sweet and caring afterwards.
6. Pussy like a teenager, smelled sweet tasted great, had this little muskiness coming off her underarms which had a chemical effect on me.
7. She had this angry goth ant****ial skatergirl thing going, headphones, eyeliner and gum. Stood out from the rest like a sore thumb. Which is why i picked her.

Anyway, it was great.

Have a go.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Joseph81
02-17-08, 23:16
Heads up.(Pun intended)

Taman Batu Bukit. RM25 an hour. Indonesian MLs Not bad lookin (beauty is individual perception), late 20's, smell good.

1. The Gamble - The OKT (who doesn't know he's an OKT yet) takes your call. You hardly get to choose your ML, he assigns you one randomly. Regulars may start asking by name, but where's the fun in that?

2. The Gamble 2 - They try to sell the concept of clean-serious-genuine-massage. Which I find cute. Even the OKT (who tries to emulate Mr. Bersih) really believes in that.
However, the girls are quite easy to persuade...after some chatup. But still, no guarantee.

3. The massage is pretty good. Slightly different from what CKTs and PRCs do. They go deeper, they ask you what you like, and you can pretend you're chatting up a real girl. ;)

4. The decor is surprisingly great. From the outside, it looks like shit(Just part of a run-down flat) and the inside is renovated to Balinese accents. Clean, clean place. Top notch hygiene.

5. The crazy price. Massage RM25 and hour, HJ FOC(if you have the conscience to accept...I tip five bucks. ;) Present yourself clean and nice enough and they blow you. This girl, 24, once gave me a BBBJ - without moving hands or head. Fucking best/weirdest orgasm i ever had. They like you enough, you get autoroam privileges.

Anyhow, hope this was of help. Now, to figure out how to post the telephone number. :)

CheersWhere is Taman Batu Bukit? RM25 is so far the cheapest around, would like to try.

Teh Good Ong
02-18-08, 04:09
Cocc I also try her before, only HJ, no BJ

Cik K = Karen & Cik S = Sally, they are both NL

I saw I Tomyam before, but duno her name, ya look little bit old, that y no try her.

My other friend take Apple, NL that can speak hokkien, very talkative, but my friend still fail get BJ from her, only HJ.

Hi brother,

I also tried Lili before, yes she did CIM at RM50. But according to the lady boss, she is now off duty for a while.

Are they both NL ?

I know they have 2 Tomyam as well, & I heard they are rather old, is that true ?

Cheers buddy !

Regards,

KT Lover

Teh Good Ong
02-18-08, 04:12
Hi bro Pun,

I have the contact, can you suggest any ML for me to go for try?

Thanks

Heads up.(Pun intended)

Cheers

Genting
02-18-08, 06:57
Are you talking about Aun Wei?

The one on the Ground Floor of Flat Block and gotta press bell to get in.

Heads up.(Pun intended)

Cheers

Darken Sturm
02-18-08, 08:40
I went there this afternoon. Had to wait a while for them to open the door though. After going in, I asked for a massage but they told me they don't do it. Funny thing is that the OKT told me they have that available when I called her earlier. Maybe the way I asked was wrong. Anyways, is this place indian friendly? The three girls there did not look like they were interested. When asked what service they provided, they said that they wash hair (not for me as I keep my hair very short) or facial.
Whats the MO like here? Any advice guys?

Also explored down at Pink House. Had 1 tosai & one dino. darn. not good hunting today. Well, til the next time, I hope I have something good to report.

Hi brother,

Are they both NL ?

Cheers buddy !

Regards,

KT Lover

MadBoss
02-18-08, 10:56
Mad Boss,

All you guys who have shared,

Hats off to you.

Many thanks.You're very welcomed. And by the looks of your reports, you are off to a fine start.

Welcome to the forum.

Wolverinz
02-18-08, 14:33
Heads up.(Pun intended)

Taman Batu BukitIs this place called "Ivy Treatment Centre"

Nicky Vicky
02-18-08, 15:38
Hey Bro,

Taman Batu Bukit have 2 you know?

Which one you talking about?

The one with the Balinese style?

Which floor?

Heads up.(Pun intended)

Cheers

MadBoss
02-18-08, 22:26
Hi guys.

I paid Uncle L a visit in sometime in Jan, I did Julia the Rus-Egyptian. Mom russian, dad egyptian. Bleach blonde. PRetty face, beautiful eyes. Pretty everything else. I paid 0.30 though, not 0.20Did you know that at 0.30 you were paying 0.10 higher than the normal price tag?

That is quite a jump, any particular reason?

Mabuk
02-19-08, 02:08
I got a number given by friend long time ago, not sure the same.

The number is Maxis-xxxx065??

Teh Good Ong
02-19-08, 02:39

The number is Maxis-xxxx065??Yup, the number is correct..01x-4xxx065

Genting
02-19-08, 05:40
Bro Jo,

RM25 is not the cheapest around.

The cheapest is RM20 per hour. The Ambience is very nice and aromatic (semi-Bali). [I haven't gone for 6 months oledi] Been operating for the past 3 years! This is the first 'nicely decorated' outlet in Tanjung Tokong area and is operated by lady boss (AW) and her young daughter (who I don't mind shagging). They have about 14 Indo masseurs then. They use oil on your body and their buttock massage is good.

Hanky-panky? Occasionally you may get some to HJ you if you are allocated a single room with the wooden door and lock.

Was quite regular then in 2006 and so does many tai-tai's in the tanjung bunga area and I have bumped into a few of Mum's friends (knn), thus I gradually shied away. (potong stim when mum suddenly ask. "Aunty XX met you at the massage place again, why never take me there? ") hehe.

Will send you Aun Wei's phone number in your private forum later tonite. I left it at home. Soli tok.

Cheers,

Genting

Where is Taman Batu Bukit? RM25 is so far the cheapest around, would like to try.

Genting
02-19-08, 05:46
Yes Mabuk.

You are Correct.

That mobile number Maxis-xx30065 is sometimes carried by the lady boss. Better to call the office number thus can speak to the sweet-voiced daughter who will then plan and allocate your session.

The number is Maxis-xxxx065??

Member 30
02-19-08, 05:55
Hey Bro,

Taman Batu Bukit have 2 you know?

Which one you talking about?

The one with the Balinese style?

Which floor?

Decided to check out the place yesterday with the only info as Tmn Batu Bukit (without knowing the exact location also, just looked out for old flats from the hints stated by Bro A.I). When arrived only realised it was a few blocks of flats and there're some business lots on the ground floor. After making a few rounds, shortlisted the potential shops to 3, the 1st 2 being the saloon on the immediate block from the entrance while there's another one stating ivy treatment on the next block with silver tinted glass). My instinct told me that it should be the silver door but no contact number is displayed at the front. So, dont dare to enter in case its really those beauty saloon.

Next managed to find a sign with hp # stating room therapy outside a saloon on the immediate block. So, made a call and confirmed got massage. Happily went in and saw 2 NL. One was pretty while the other was heavyweight. Anyway, I was sensing something wrong coz it's nothing of balinese deco at all but the pretty NL caught my attention to venture further.

Went into the room and the CKT (40s) came in to tell me about their massage charges @ RM40/hr & told to strip down and lie face down on the bed. Next thing I knew was she was actually the one who is going to perform the massage, not the NL :eek: The NL was only doing hair wash :mad:

What to do since already naked on bed, just proceeded and the lucky part was her massage skill is quite good (7/10).

Haha...guess it's a bad adventure yesterday :p. Hope to find more info from here for my next adventure to this stone hill ;)

Ken 9394
02-19-08, 15:57
The TQ Tokong area where, can get some hints try to go drive around but could not see the Taman location.

Can anyone show me the light?

Tq

Dirty Bug
02-19-08, 17:04
Did you know that at 0.30 you were paying 0.10 higher than the normal price tag?

That is quite a jump, any particular reason?
I believe he is not local, usually Lee will charge higher if you are not local or not going with local. Well, the last time I went... he quote me with 0.25 and I need to tell him that I am regular with 0.2 then only I get the 0.2 deal...

DB

MadBoss
02-19-08, 22:25
The TQ Tokong area where, can get some hints try to go drive around but could not see the Taman location.

Tq

http://www.streetdirectory.com/malaysia/penang/travel/travel_id_10044/travel_site_182566/travel_no_/

Try Googling.

MadBoss
02-19-08, 22:30
I believe he is not local, usually Lee will charge higher if you are not local or not going with local. Well, the last time I went... he quote me with 0.25 and I need to tell him that I am regular with 0.2 then only I get the 0.2 deal...

DBThat's rather high, regulars ought to get 0.18.

Joseph81
02-20-08, 01:58
Bro Jo,

The cheapest is RM20 per hour. The Ambience is very nice and aromatic (semi-Bali). [I haven't gone for 6 months oledi] Been operating for the past 3 years! This is the first 'nicely decorated' outlet in Tanjung Tokong area and is operated by lady boss (AW) and her young daughter (who I don't mind shagging). They have about 14 Indo masseurs then. They use oil on your body and their buttock massage is good.

Hanky-panky? Occasionally you may get some to HJ you if you are allocated a single room with the wooden door and lock.

Was quite regular then in 2006 and so does many tai-tai's in the tanjung bunga area and I have bumped into a few of Mum's friends (knn), thus I gradually shied away. (potong stim when mum suddenly ask. "Aunty XX met you at the massage place again, why never take me there? ") hehe.

Will send you Aun Wei's phone number in your private forum later tonite. I left it at home. Soli tok.

Cheers,

GentingI think I know where liao, it's the place where I buy Toto.

Member 30
02-20-08, 03:08

Tq

Bro,

Open eyes big big, there arent many run down flats in Tj Tokong. It should not be too difficult to find the flats (I managed to find it on my 1st drive but only could not locate the correct shop & ended up on the wrong one :P).

Joseph81
02-20-08, 14:09
Bro,

Open eyes big big, there arent many run down flats in Tj Tokong. It should not be too difficult to find the flats (I managed to find it on my 1st drive but only could not locate the correct shop & ended up on the wrong one :P).No need eyes one, I normally can smell pussy form miles away.

Duker
02-21-08, 02:10
Hey guys,

There're like 5 shops (all hair saloons) at this Taman Batu Bukit flat complex. Which one is it? Beh tong liau. Hehehe.

NewCock
02-21-08, 02:24
Hi all tai ko and bro,

Yesterday evening I try to located te place in tmn batu bukit, but I don't know which one is the shop, there have few salon out there.

Can anyone give me some tip?

Thanks anyway.

Ciao!

Member 30
02-21-08, 02:50
No need eyes one, I normally can smell pussy form miles away.

:D, basic instinct. But juniors like us still need to use eyes sometimes cause smelling power not that strong yet :o

Genting
02-21-08, 06:10
As per your PM request, I have oledi sent both contact infos there.

Hint: It is "a little uphill and behind" those old flats facing T. Tokong Road.

Hope forumers won't suddenly all flock there as they will be surprised by the sudden increase of clients. Boss already making 20k/mth nett. Anyway, if one does not make prior arrangements, chances are you have to return another day for your alloted schedule.

Happy hunting!

Hey guys,

There're like 5 shops (all hair saloons) at this Taman Batu Bukit flat complex. Which one is it? Beh tong liau. Hehehe.

Genting
02-21-08, 06:16
Haha. Junior? You call yourself junior at 250 odd posts? U 'lau chiau' oledi la, and maybe immune to the scent of pussy heaven.

As for Bro Jo, it is possibly true that by just flickerring his tongue in the wind, he can already locate prey. (just like a snake in a rat hole). Betul ah?

:D, basic instinct. But juniors like us still need to use eyes sometimes cause smelling power not that strong yet :o

Ken 9394
02-21-08, 12:06

Be Good,

GentingAround that area and quite tired wanna release, and time still allow me to get a pop there (gonna fetch gf in 2 hours plus somewhere around town)after eat at nearby shop plan to go up to get a pop, but no actions (no girls) so just hit up the massage prc place.

All booking full walau except no 12 (business so good ar)

Come in small size girl (look ok) but dam lan talketive, impress about my new pda phone (dunno got fake or not)insisting want me send her ringtone and pics as her phone dun have after send her, she send some 3gp file (never look what is tat) and start the massage

During massage ok ok (but her hand small) but ask me teach her english la, watch this tat and got man wan woo her la bla bla bla.

After a while when wan ask for extra (gf called, diu potong stim have to fetch her) anyway not really turn on by her talketive attitude so just call it a off. Dun wan let gf wait too long.

Anyway her name is ah mei I think. No 12

$$=45

Ps: the file she send me is some porn video clip after I check it.

Maybe next time should follow bro genting guide try no2 or 3.

Member 30
02-22-08, 02:06
Haha. Junior? You call yourself junior at 250 odd posts? U 'lau chiau' oledi la, and maybe immune to the scent of pussy heaven.

As for Bro Jo, it is possibly true that by just flickerring his tongue in the wind, he can already locate prey. (just like a snake in a rat hole). Betul ah?

:D if immune then must shave hair & join kek lok si already.. :D

anyway, 250+ post counts for nothing. If u check, you'll see that it's only equivalent to 0.15post/day whereas bro Jo is 0.42post/day. Madboss lagi great, 0.97post/day :D

Wolverinz
02-22-08, 04:40
Bro,

Open eyes big big, there arent many run down flats in Tj Tokong. It should not be too difficult to find the flats (I managed to find it on my 1st drive but only could not locate the correct shop & ended up on the wrong one :P).What's the shops name? I found the place, but really confused to find out which one it is to go too. Is the place still operating.

Blueblack
02-22-08, 10:34
Sorry for long absence!

I had the chance to pop by Cathay last month, and OKT recommended number 30, looks abit like PRC, good build, and I thought, ok cool.

If I remember correctly, number 30's name is Gigi.

Highlights? To start off with, when she undressed, I was impressed, nice proportionate boobs. But argh, when I got hold of them, they were HARD as STONES!

Fake plastic breasts aside, her BJ was not powerful at all, lacked effort, and AR was. So cincai. I noticed she puts an oral dam (piece of plastic on tongue) on when she does the AR.

FJ? No feel liao by that time, and for some reason, I started sweating like a dog. AHHH. Potong stim!

So, well, switched from cowgirl to mish and to doggie, and then cowgirl and mish and then cowgirl and I said, argh, still cannot come, gimme a handjob.

Bad experience. So, what bout other short fucks? Is Fantasy's rm50 comparable to the RM100 Cathay, Waldorf, Thyewan experience?

Who should I try at these places?

Lengman
02-22-08, 13:51
I only know bro Jo81 has a good sense of smell for beer. He can detect it with his tongue allright....miles away....hehheh:D
Madboss moustache can only sense massage oil present.....

Joseph81
02-22-08, 14:08
I only know bro Jo81 has a good sense of smell for beer. He can detect it with his tongue allright....miles away....hehheh:D

Madboss moustache can only sense massage oil present.....His moustache gives the masking tape effect not only girls craves for his daty, even gay like it. Once DATY, forever hooked.

MadBoss
02-22-08, 15:05
:D if immune then must shave hair & join kek lok si already.. :D

anyway, 250+ post counts for nothing. If u check, you'll see that it's only equivalent to 0.15post/day whereas bro Jo is 0.42post/day. Madboss lagi great, 0.97post/day :DHa Ha that just probably means I can't shut up. :o

MadBoss
02-22-08, 15:08
I only know bro Jo81 has a good sense of smell for beer. He can detect it with his tongue allright....miles away....hehheh

Madboss moustache can only sense massage oil present.....Moustache sometimes very useful during Daty ;)

MadBoss
02-22-08, 16:02
madboss moustache can only sense massage oil present.....speaking of massage oil.

in need of a body rub i went to ks at krystal point, it's too hot to drive all the way to town.

naah i'm just lazy lately, been getting my release from gf who's lousy at massages although apparently i'm quite good at it :d

i asked for julie who gave me a well performed bj last time. as luck would have it, she was off. went home to village (balik kampung).

it seems she takes off most weekends.

there were three mls there, i pointed out to a fair and quite pretty one by the name of liza but the uncle said she was booked already.

hmm if there's a demand she must have something 'special'? will find out next time.

only two left so i chose the thinnest of the fattie bom boms available.

name mala, sweet face, dressed in a halter top which doesn't do anything to disguise the excess baggage.

surprisingly small breasts for someone her size.

good strong massage but must direct to her which muscles that need attention.

keep in mind that this isn't a place for therapeutic massage but rather as mala put it 'play play massage'.

these girls don't really know what they are doing massage wise.

and for those of you who have a small body frame make sure she doesn't sit on you like she did me.

went on to the hj bit, i asked if she could give me a bj.

her reply 'no. i service you and you can touch. but if you want me to undress must tip $50'

eeer $50? no thank you. and you bj lovers out there can cross her off your list.

name: mala
looks: 4/10
massage: 5/10
gfe: 6/10
enjoyment: 7/10 - good for a quick naughty release from nl in bayan baru area.
damage: $60 massage and hj included.

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

MadBoss
02-22-08, 23:38
What's the shops name? I found the place, but really confused to find out which one it is to go too. Is the place still operating.Bro Genting has just written a good report on it.

Wonder why you all cannot see?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=709356&postcount=1845

MadBoss
02-22-08, 23:41
His moustache gives the masking tape effect not only girls craves for his daty, even gay like it. Once DATY, forever hooked.Heh Heh if you want freebies from GF, you must also be a good service provider.

Member 30
02-23-08, 03:03
What's the shops name? I found the place, but really confused to find out which one it is to go too. Is the place still operating.

The shop I went to is next to a laundry shop and as reported in my earlier post, it's the wrong shop. The correct one? I've yet to explore...

Labeng Labeng
02-23-08, 15:52
All bros,

Is Fantasy RM50 the one need climb up stairs one? Very old building one rite? Y so cheap only? Less any service?

Thanks all the big bro

Wolverinz
02-23-08, 16:59
The shop I went to is next to a laundry shop and as reported in my earlier post, it's the wrong shop. The correct one? I've yet to explore...I will check with my some of my contacts i think once we contact the person i think it would be helpful.. thanks so i will make sure to avoid the laundry.

I do have a suspicion on the Ivy Treatment House.

Mabuk
02-23-08, 18:02
All bros,

Is Fantasy RM50 the one need climb up stairs one? Very old building one rite? Y so cheap only? Less any service?

Thanks all the big bro
Is Fantasy RM50 the one need climb up stairs one?
Yes it not located at ground floor, so you need to climb up.

Very old building one rite?
Yes is old building, cause it not new.

Y so cheap only?
Rich man like you is consider cheap.

Less any service?
What "any" service you expected?

Genting
02-23-08, 18:32
'Terrible' ... that is how I would describe the 4 major local fuck-shops in Penang at this very moment.

Wanted a quick economical bonk this afternoon as I wasn't prepared to use my right hand for the deed. Thus, in the midday heat and fearsome sunshine I braved and headed for N.Savoy, Waldorf, Cathay, Thye Wan respectively.

It was a major disappointment shop after shop as I couldn't find the liberty to part with my 100 bucks nor could I have a better reason to not use my right hand after viewing all the available stock. Sigh!

Reluctantly I then decided to drive to Fantasy to seek the PRC massage. Upon reaching the central stairway, I suddenly had a change of heart (lust) and decided to deviate towards the right passage of the stairs. (to the left, is the PRC massage) Hmm... Its been 2 months since I last visited. Why not check out the RM40/50 stock instead, I thought.

Upon reaching the top, the grumpy old caretaker said in hokkien "sar leh", meaning to say there are 3 available.

I lurked at the corridor for a moment and soon the first appeared,
Golly! a baby hippo! so I passed.

The second to appear was no better thus I was about to make my way out. However luck would have it when suddenly the final provider poped out of her room showing the bare middle section and decent legs. Hey, now this is something.

For RM40 I was all eager to make it a fast one.
She welcomed me and address herself as Irene. Small talk followed and soon we began disrobing. A cheeky smile became on me when I saw that she was wearing G-string. I tried to attempt an Edison Chen manoeuvre and reached for my phone camera. She was sharp and immediately say no photos please. Well I had to respect her if I were to get decent service from now on and not making her pissed.

We showered and she washed junior throughly with body shampoo. I was soon on bed and she took it slow on my member with long deep suction. I didn't expect much from a RM40 provider but this chick surprised me. Damn! it was way better than some RM200 PRC hookers I recently had. She went down on my nuts and up engulfing junior again. I'd reckon she alternate between them about 5 times. Ok ok, I'll stop at this.

Irene took some lubricant and rubbed on her kitty. I was quite pleased as I sure didn't want the rubber rupture from this kind of low cost bonk. (Well, we can usually equate cheap fuck = high risk environment)

FJ was nothing spectacular. She rode me a little and soon lay down on her back with me in mish. I find her legs a little stiff to bend her legs inwards towards her breasts and thus I decided to do her side ways. Within a couple of minutes, I decided its time to unleash the dog in me. Flipped her over and, Woman! What a nice piece of ass it is. I stared at it a good 20 seconds, massaged her butt cheeks before plunging junior into the unknown.

I think I went a little too long as she soon tried hurrying me saying "still cannot cum?, time's already up". I switched-off control mode and started to picture my neighbour! Well, the house opposite mine has a 19-year old daughter who often wears hot-pants and mini-shorts. Com'on, don't blame me?

I finally released my 2-day old troops, plucked the condom off, tied a knot at its end and present it to Irene. We washed and I was first to dry and button up. Sat on the edge of the bed to await Irene put on her G-string. Soon there she was. Bloody hell... blood started to rush to my dick-head again.

I sobered up and reach for my wallet and took out a newly issued 50 ringgit bill. "Keep the change" and Irene returned with a beeming smile and a hand reaching out to my junior squeezing it softly and saying "see ya soon".

Place : Fantasy Hotel (Right side of Stairway)
Provider : Irene
Species : Hornbill (from East Malaysia)
Face : Fairly Pleasant
Body : Small to medium (in between)
Fat / Stretch marks : No
Breast : Small
BBBJ : Yes
Ass : Beautiful and round / smooth
WIW (What I Wish for) : plunge junior into the other hole, looks nice n clean
WIR : aiyo... RM40, of course man.

Have a beautiful weekend, folks.

&

Be Good,

Genting

Cape De
02-24-08, 00:54
Went to it yesterday.

Want to get a new girl.

But just a few aunties lest and only Ice Left.

From previous report, I remember something about Ice.

The Bad smell seems current issue in this report.

Ok, straight to the Massage.

As usual Standard Procedure, Take off and lay down.

With a skirt as always. Start Massaging.

Ice has a small hands but her hand is strong.

SHe didn't do only the push-push massage like sometimes we go to other "PLUS" Massage.

She also good at the "real" massage.

My hand try to reach the panties but cannot reach, But she close the Skirt to me.

I asked her to massage me without the panties.

Wow, that was hot when she sat under my foot, try and feel it.

You will feel sexy.

Then, Finally last service.

Take off her clothes. She climb up and bite what She can bite (haha.)

I didn't do Full service since the Issue that I mentioned before.

Did BJ on me, Lick my balls.

She as wild as her Friend, Apple.

Until pop out,

Damage:

Massage $ 73

Naked service $ 100

WIR:

Will

Cape De
02-24-08, 01:17
Bro Jo,

Cheers,

GentingNew Place. Yuuuhuuu.

Tanjung Tokong is in the Island?

Have to try it.

Thanx

Mac Mini
02-24-08, 09:41
New Place. Yuuuhuuu.

Tanjung Tokong is in the Island?

Have to try it.

ThanxThis place is not bad. I've been there many time. Yet you have to phone there to booking or else is fully book. Beside that if you go on night time at normal days you will see leng nui came out from room as this all are customer. Sometime you can see oso inside there they take out her shirt because they forget to close the wooden door. Is no harm you all can try it.

Ken 9394
02-24-08, 10:37
I agree with you bro Genting, sometimes fantasy do have some nice for a quickie recently I think they business good, my last visit there was no girl, no luck so went to massage to the right hehe.

Spiderk
02-24-08, 15:22
Penang HCs have local fare whilst Berjay* has PRCs thus the difference in pricing.

In terms of service I believe they're equal but looks and age wise Berjay* beats the HCs hands down.Anyway. you were right Madboss. Berjay* beats the HCs in looks and age.

I went there and found pretty one. Finally, my first satisfaction in Ptown.

Damage: 200
Look: 8
Overall: 8
No bbbj
Forgot the name.

Joseph81
02-25-08, 01:49
Anyway. you were right Madboss. Berjay* beats the HCs in looks and age.

No bbbj
Forgot the name.Of course it's much better in that section as it cost at least double, but service vice, I doubt it can beat the HC's legend.

Joseph81
02-25-08, 01:51
This place is not bad. I've been there many time. Yet you have to phone there to booking or else is fully book. Beside that if you go on night time at normal days you will see leng nui came out from room as this all are customer. Sometime you can see oso inside there they take out her shirt because they forget to close the wooden door. Is no harm you all can try it.Wile I was there yesterday, there were 3 Japanese, one of them must be regular as he can chat with the owner son. Maybe the place listed in Japanese's cheonging list.

Bjguy
02-25-08, 05:24
As per your PM request, I have oledi sent both contact infos there.

Hint: It is "a little uphill and behind" those old flats facing T. Tokong Road.

Hope forumers won't suddenly all flock there as they will be surprised by the sudden increase of clients. Boss already making 20k/mth nett. Anyway, if one does not make prior arrangements, chances are you have to return another day for your alloted schedule.

Happy hunting!

Hi Bro Genting,

If u dun mind, pls help to PM the address for this T.Tokong massage.

Forbidden Thai
02-25-08, 07:54

First 25 minutes just normal oil massage and Cik S strength quite powerful until feel slightly pain. After that she ask whether want extra or not. I show the eat ice cream sign and she understood.

She start using baby oil to massage the brother for a while, after that rub with tissue and start to enjoy her ice cream. Then i start to remove her bra to start auto roam & sucking. Later feel horny and move my hand to bottom and start fingering her, but not so wet. But the good thing is i found out that her blowjob is better when compare with Cik K as i hv tried her before. Cik S blowjob is really focus with strong suction until CIM.Cik K blowjob is slow and steady, also not bad.

But for others like apple, Ida, Ah Tip, coco & jojo, not sure they provide blowjob or not. Any brothers have any update on this?Nasib baik 1 hair saloon?

Just wonder where is it?

Is it refering to lucky 1?

Wolverinz
02-25-08, 08:42
Hi Bro Genting,

If you don't mind, pls help to PM the address for this T.Tokong massage.I believe there is a lot of rumours going on that the one in T.Tokong has close down.

Sex Lover
02-25-08, 15:25

No bbbj
Forgot the name.What's the charges in berjaya now?

Always rm200 still?

Because the last time they try to charge me at rm250, so I stop going there.

Wolverinz
02-25-08, 16:52
Guess what, a friend of my mine. Told me this place has re-opened and he said he will bring me there. So I hope to go there tomorrows. Lets hope its the same one. Its the 20rm one. Lets hope for the best.

MadBoss
02-25-08, 22:23

No bbbj
Forgot the name.

What's the charges in berjaya now?

Always rm200 still?

Because the last time they try to charge me at rm250, so I stop going there.When Spiderk posted - Damage:200 - that means he was charged Rm 200 loh.

Teh Good Ong
02-26-08, 12:22
Nasib baik 1 hair saloon?

Just wonder where is it?

Is it refering to lucky 1?Ya, you are correct. Bingo

Snoop Doggie
02-27-08, 05:43
Ya, you are correct. Bingo

Bro TGO,

what's the damage at Nasib Baik ?

Thanks

Genting
02-27-08, 06:12
Oh ya? We have also heard rumours that Lim Kit Siang will be CM in Pg next.

Good luck.

I believe there is a lot of rumours going on that the one in T.Tokong has close down.

Lengman
02-27-08, 07:05
Nasib baik 1 hair saloon?

Just wonder where is it?

Is it refering to lucky 1?

Heheeheh... so much for the secrecy and Da Vinci code. There is always a joker who thinks he is a very good codebreaker. Either he really dunno or pretend to dunno....asking what is evident without common sense.

If they don't want to expose the place publicly shouldn't the question be asked through PM? ....:D :D

Anyway Snoop here the info:
Nasib Baik-baik, Setiap hari bernasib baik, yang bernasib baik, manyak ong punya dan lain lain....:D :D
Massage: RM 38 including sponging (using wet towel to wipe the massage oil from your body after the massage)

Extras:
HJ RM 30std- RM50 depending on ML
BJ Rm 50.
FJ As far as I know not available though got very close to it last time with Shima (no more there). Maybe outside- individual persuasion. Rate: open but min should be RM 80-100 above for ST.
Haircut: RM15 by the tauke so

Eujin
02-27-08, 17:22
I was want to try a Batin in a massage center near my place.

Can I know how Batin will be going on?

And is there a risk of affecting HIV?

MadBoss
02-27-08, 22:50

And is there a risk of affecting HIV?I'm guessing that you've never had batin before?

It's just a fancy way of saying HJ (hand job). As a cheongster you must have had a HJ before.

Batin is where massage is performed at your 'special area' the idea is basically to promote better blood flow, get rid of impurities etc.

For us guys it's just that we like our schlong being touched. :D

It's the happy ending that we are after.

HIV can be contracted if there is an exchange of bodily fluids.

You won't get infected by a HJ unless the lady's fingers are bleeding.

May I ask the name of this massage centre?

Joseph81
02-28-08, 01:35

And is there a risk of affecting HIV?First of all, do you know what's Batin?

Please give a simple answer to a simple question?

Member 30
02-28-08, 02:50

Well, the risk HIV with batin is there so better ask your ML to wear surgical glove and put on a condom to your bro. That way the chances of being infected will be very very very much lower. :rolleyes:

Joseph81
02-28-08, 02:55
Well, the risk HIV with batin is there so better ask your ML to wear surgical glove and put on a condom to your bro. That way the chances of being infected will be very very very much lower. :rolleyes:Is there any condom in the market for the 2 testicles? If you can find one, USE it

Snoop Doggie
02-28-08, 04:15
Heheeheh... so much for the secrecy and Da Vinci code. There is always a joker who thinks he is a very good codebreaker. Either he really dunno or pretend to dunno....asking what is evident without common sense.

If they don't want to expose the place publicly shouldn't the question be asked through PM? ....:D :D

Anyway Snoop here the info:
Nasib Baik-baik, Setiap hari bernasib baik, yang bernasib baik, manyak ong punya dan lain lain....:D :D
Massage: RM 38 including sponging (using wet towel to wipe the massage oil from your body after the massage)

Extras:
HJ RM 30std- RM50 depending on ML
BJ Rm 50.
FJ As far as I know not available though got very close to it last time with Shima (no more there). Maybe outside- individual persuasion. Rate: open but min should be RM 80-100 above for ST.
Haircut: RM15 by the tauke so

hehe thanks Lengman for the quotation. Been stationed up north for nearly 2 years and only last month I sort of know where Perda is heheheh. Will try and venture there one of these days

Asian Monger #2
02-28-08, 04:25

Dude,

Do you know what is a Batin in the first place?

I suppose you're a foreigner.

P.S. I fell to the floor laughing after reading your above question.

AM2

Joseph81
02-28-08, 05:07
Oh ya? We have also heard rumours that Lim Kit Siang will be CM in Pg next.

Good luck.I heard different, it was Anwar.

MadBoss
02-28-08, 05:21
Dude,

Do you know what is a Batin in the first place?

I suppose you're a foreigner.

P.S. I fell to the floor laughing after reading your above question.

AM2Yeah Ha Ha Eujin's probably imagining somekind of unnatural sex. :D

HeavyDuty
02-28-08, 08:36
Yeah Ha Ha Eujin's probably imagining somekind of unnatural sex. :DLOL, bro, that fella newbie la. 20 more posts but still newbie. batin *shake head* *shake head*

Ken 9394
02-28-08, 09:27
After back from long drive decided to hop into sawadee, where nearer to home.

Choose mala, because no other NL there.

Normal massage with oil, but the environment really need some improvement. (lose to fantasy) just beside there got one customer, and that NL lady just talking to each other by the curtain. Really boring, talk about Anwar, Badawi so on. Hagg.

Then I try to raba raba during the massage, during that no resist from her and then when comes to didi part, I think she have some skills regarding it. Not really up to the top standrad but however comfortable (maybe I tired).

Then try to raba her again. She wanna ask for tips. I ask how much, "30 for raba with clothes on, 50 without clothes" WTF. Counter offer 50 for blowjob she quote me 100. Really economy teruk. ML also must bargain.

Lastly ignore her. Finish the (up and down) then back. I remember somewhere at the report she don't do blow? But I think is money factor. Hehe

Mabuk
02-28-08, 13:02
Eujin must may be damn rich already, so many bros put money in his pocket :p

Eujin
02-28-08, 18:30
1st of all, thanks for all brothers opinion.

One more question: Is there a risk of affecting HIV?

Please tell me.

Thanks

MadBoss
02-29-08, 05:55

Please tell me.

ThanksWhat's wrong with you? Still don't understand?

Batin = Hand Job.

As I said only if the ML is bleeding from her hands then maybe got chance.

But why would you let someone who is bleeding from her hands touch you?

Cape De
02-29-08, 08:31
Bro Jo,

GentingBros,

I went to Taman Bukit Batu yesterday, but couldn't find it.

Can you gimme some clue for this place, I got confused.

There are only 2 places,

1 bside dobi,

Then

1more Named "Ivy treatment centre"

Which one?

Or there are another place?

Thank you

Wolverinz
02-29-08, 10:25
Hi there,

I would like to know what are the Aun Wei's operating hours?

HazelEyez81
02-29-08, 13:09
Is there any condom in the market for the 2 testicles? If you can find one, USE itWell it sound absurd, but still we have to contact Durex for this order..

Joseph81
02-29-08, 13:30

Please tell me.

ThanksI ask you a simple question and yet you did not reply.

I don't think you deserve an answer from bothers here.

Huge Joe
02-29-08, 16:08
Kns. Last time told you people you people said gay massage place. LMAO.

Tip: Ivy got new branch (sort of), Tan pharmacy or something, opposite Island plaza there. Next to the pharmacy after you buy cialis or viagra, use the staircase next to it, go 3rd floor (highest floor).

She got branch there. Girl there more chun.

Heard Prima Tanjung there got action, massage $20 but got BJ package.

Ask for PR (her name), or Issy.

Joseph81
03-01-08, 01:44
Bros,

I went to Taman Bukit Batu yesterday, but couldn't find it.

Can you gimme some clue for this place, I got confused.

There are only 2 places,

1 bside dobi,

Then

1more Named "Ivy treatment centre"

Which one?

Or there are another place?

Thank youGenting already giving hint, go check his previous post.

Member 30
03-01-08, 02:19

Please tell me.

Thanks

Eujin, there's 1 answer & 1 advice for you i.e. "YES" and "JUST STAY HOME".

HeavyDuty
03-01-08, 03:51
Eujin, there's 1 answer & 1 advice for you i.e. "YES" and "JUST STAY HOME".Yes, solve all problem. at least one can be saved from the devilish act. kuaahahaha

MadBoss
03-01-08, 05:03
Eujin, there's 1 answer & 1 advice for you i.e. "YES" and "JUST STAY HOME".Yup, but next Eujin will ask if masturbate himself can get HIV?

Joseph81
03-01-08, 05:47

Tip: Ivy got new branch (sort of), Tan pharmacy or something, opposite Island plaza there. Next to the pharmacy after you buy cialis or viagra, use the staircase next to it, go 3rd floor (highest floor).

She got branch there. Girl there more chun.Ayoyo, Prima Tanjung got a few oulets, one is by Indon and one is gay one, how do we know there's anyone above Tan pharmacy, were u specific enough?

Genting
03-01-08, 06:29
This is not a strange strange ordeal. Just fricking annoying.

A couple days back whilst having beer at a pub in town, a group pf 5 policemen.

Joseph81
03-01-08, 10:33
Yup, but next Eujin will ask if masturbate himself can get HIV?It's like reading Dear Eskay column, in Malaysian Post 20 years back"

"Dear Eskay, if I swallow my bf's sperm, can I get pregnant? "

MadBoss
03-01-08, 10:52

She got branch there. Girl there more chun.Don't be like that la Joe, how were we to know which one you meant?

I'm not that familiar with the area but Prima Tanjung and Taman Batu Bukit considered same place issit?

Previous posts mentioned Aun Wei but now you're saying Ivy also has kang tao?

Both massage $20 per hour?

MadBoss
03-01-08, 11:15

Hello, every bro,

I am a 1st day ISG member. Hope to share with you guys more info and get more info from all bro. I went for a massage center near my place just now in the afternoon, the massager offer batin to me, and she took off her clothes including the inner, and use it to rub it against my dick. At last, I just came in 10 min time. She uses her nipple to touch against my dick. Since I am first day visiting spa, can all brothers tell me is there dangerous if she uses nipple to touch against my dick? Hope to get more info.

Wishing a Nice day to all brothers and cheong safely.Ha Ha Eujin's got a buddy in KL, or are you both the same person? :D

Spiderk
03-01-08, 14:11
Of course it's much better in that section as it cost at least double, but service vice, I doubt it can beat the HC's legend.What exactly did you mean by that? Some legends like Kantona, gigs of MU?

In this case, who in where?

Cape De
03-01-08, 14:22
Ayoyo, Prima Tanjung got a few oulets, one is by Indon and one is gay one, how do we know there's anyone above Tan pharmacy, were u specific enough?Massage by Indon in Prima Tanjung.

Can you gimme some info about that place?

The name?

What they provide?

And the damage?

Don't wanna go to a wrong place,coz heard there also gay massage.

Thanx Bro,

Jo

Cape De
03-01-08, 14:41
This place is not bad. I've been there many time. Yet you have to phone there to booking or else is fully book. Beside that if you go on night time at normal days you will see leng nui came out from room as this all are customer. Sometime you can see oso inside there they take out her shirt because they forget to close the wooden door. Is no harm you all can try it.I already read bro Genting's report, but still couldn't find it.

More hint please.

Joseph81
03-01-08, 17:07
Hint: It is "a little uphill and behind" those old flats facing T. Tokong Road.Here's your hint, why I have to do the job for you?

Fyi, the place doesn't have any signboard whatsoever, to locate the place, you need the address or just hang around outside to spot any indon/customers coming out of the flat.

MadBoss
03-01-08, 23:29
What exactly did you mean by that? Some legends like Kantona, gigs of MU?

In this case, who in where?Do you fantasize about Cantona and Gigs?

Joseph81
03-02-08, 04:11
Do you fantasize about Cantona and Gigs?Maybe you should recommend him the Gay Massage joints.

Joseph81
03-02-08, 04:13
You guys need service from Russian give a call to [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!Aiyoyo,

If you want to advertise your new cheonging joint, spend a bit of money subscribing to this forum-lah.

Huge Joe
03-02-08, 13:42
AW and Ivy , both got khang tao. Khang tao is up until , pls bring a condom. (If you know what I mean).

Cape De
03-02-08, 17:04
Here's your hint, why I have to do the job for you?

Fyi, the place doesn't have any signboard whatsoever, to locate the place, you need the address or just hang around outside to spot any indon/customers coming out of the flat.Thanx for your kindness, bro jo.

May God bless you.

Start hunting.

Report it soon.

Joseph81
03-03-08, 00:09
Thanx for your kindness, bro jo.

May God bless you.

Start hunting.

Report it soon.Look for unit NO 6

Dr Sex
03-03-08, 02:12
AW and Ivy , both got khang tao. Khang tao is up until , pls bring a condom. (If you know what I mean).
The girls cun?

Member 30
03-03-08, 03:16
Ha Ha Eujin's got a buddy in KL, or are you both the same person? :D

LOL...the way we answered Eujin & the way those bros in KL answered Squeeze, we're considered soooo courteous already hahahha :D :D

Squezze,

Bludder that why we is here...to helps you out when you not sure what to do lor... Nipple on dick can infect the dick with nipplitisis. It very danger one, thats why I suggest you check you blood test.

I hope you will be ok, next time when you faced by a nipple...just say TAK NAK
Regards
FG II

Dear Squeeze,

This is serious. Cumming in 10 minutes means that she had another 9mins and 30secs of extra time on your dick! This will mean more chances of contracting god-know-what. Please insist the ML to pass her blood test report to you so that you will also know that this ML is safe (for the moment).

Your quick action and thinking will save the rest of your brothers from getting any horrendous infections.

Your sacrifice is highly appreciated.

God bless you!

Vega

MadBoss
03-03-08, 04:52
LOL...the way we answered Eujin & the way those bros in KL answered Squeeze, we're considered soooo courteous already hahahha :D :DWhat else can we say?

The fella educated enough to use a computer, to get online but can ask questions like - if breast / nipples touch dick issit dangerous? :D

Joseph81
03-03-08, 06:12
What else can we say?

The fella educated enough to use a computer, to get online but can ask questions like - if breast / nipples touch dick issit dangerous? :DAiyoyo,

If nipples dangerous, then ask her to wear bra lor.

Ciaoboy
03-03-08, 10:03
Hey bros,

I'm only in town for 2 days wondering if you could tell where to find full-service girls, definately includes FJ.

Joseph81
03-03-08, 13:06
The girls cun?

Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder, if you can introduce the fat college girl, by right anything that moves will considered okay by you.

Joseph81
03-03-08, 13:38
AW and Ivy , both got khang tao. Khang tao is up until , pls bring a condom. (If you know what I mean).Condom mean FJ, how much to pay?

MadBoss
03-03-08, 14:44
Aiyoyo,

If nipples dangerous, then ask her to wear bra lor.Bullet proof vest loh :D

Kun Pau
03-04-08, 02:38
Hi all,

Long time no write. Can anyone bro out here can confirmed with me whether Ms Karen and Ah Tip is the same person. I do revisited to this saloon after not being there for long period. Request Sally but not around then straight ask for Karen. Then Ah Tip is come to servicing me. Told her that I want Karen and she refused by saying that no such name. Disappointing and straight cancell and go home. WTF

Spiderk
03-04-08, 06:12
Maybe you should recommend him the Gay Massage joints.Are you serious? or jus joking?

Do I need to explain why I use MU and players? Not smart enough?

Anyway, I am straightforward.

Joseph81
03-04-08, 06:33
Are you serious? or jus joking?

Anyway, I am straightforward.If you are smart enough, you should be able to sense that it was meant to be a joke.

MadBoss
03-04-08, 10:42
Are you serious? or jus joking?

Anyway, I am straightforward.Aiyoyo don't get defensive mah, only shows you got something to hide.

Chill man.

Next time need to use 'examples of legends' use females la.

Like Marilyn Monroe, Beyonce, Cindy Crawford etc.

For aunties maybe Cher, Elizabeth Taylor and Oprah :D

Lengman
03-04-08, 12:30
Hi all,

Long time no write. Can anyone bro out here can confirmed with me whether Ms Karen and Ah Tip is the same person. I do revisited to this saloon after not being there for long period. Request Sally but not around then straight ask for Karen. Then Ah Tip is come to servicing me. Told her that I want Karen and she refused by saying that no such name. Disappointing and straight cancell and go home. WTF

Heheh...Karen is Ah Tip. Confirmed its her new name. Dunno why she deny it. Last time she told me her new name...
Maybe she is pulling your leg or she suspect ur NTV7.......

Dun believe ask the othe ML or the tauke so.

Lulu Toti
03-04-08, 17:08
Heheh...Karen is Ah Tip. Confirmed its her new name. Dunno why she deny it. Last time she told me her new name...

Dun believe ask the othe ML or the tauke so.Yeah, Karen is Ah Tip, Ah Tip is Karen. The same!

Member 30
03-05-08, 03:58

Dun believe ask the othe ML or the tauke so.

I think she's more than 1 name. I heard her colleague calling her lisa once...which also made me confused... :D

Hokomo
03-05-08, 07:52
Last Sunday afternoon, after lunch at town area, time still early 1pm, decided to Wxxxdxxf to find my favorite #8. Very lucky OKT just open the door & #8 sudah waiting there already and the only girl there too.

Early bird get good worm. . As usual, after go into the room, give a friendly hug & kiss. (like meeting old friends. Haha)

After taking water bath, proceed to bed to have cat bath. Very nice. Enjoy it. . Next will be BJ in many styles (9/10). Very nice, almost CIM. Lucky still can control. Cap on and FJ. "song" until no word describe. Hehehe.

Number: 8
Race : CKT
Face: 8/10
Body : Slim 8/10
BJ : 9/10
FJ : 8/10
GFE : 9/10
Damage : RM1.00
WIR: YES

MadBoss
03-05-08, 22:26
Last Sunday afternoon, after lunch at town area, time still early 1pm, decided to Wxxxdxxf to find my favorite #8. Very lucky OKT just open the door & #8 sudah waiting there already and the only girl there too.

Early bird get good worm. . As usual, after go into the room, give a friendly hug & kiss. (like meeting old friends. Haha)Nice FR but dude no need to use XXX for Waldorf. It's one of the oldest joints in Penang.

Putera Halus
03-06-08, 01:58
Where is the location BTW?

Island or mainland

-----------------------------------------------------

Early bird get good worm. . As usual, after go into the room, give a friendly hug & kiss. (like meeting old friends. Haha)

After taking water bath, proceed to bed to have cat bath. Very nice. Enjoy it. . Next will be BJ in many styles (9/10). Very nice, almost CIM. Lucky still can control. Cap on and FJ. "song" until no word describe. Hehehe.

Number: 8
Race : CKT
Face: 8/10
Body : Slim 8/10
BJ : 9/10
FJ : 8/10
GFE : 9/10
Damage : RM1.00
WIR: YES

PgPunter
03-06-08, 16:14

She got branch there. Girl there more chun.

Can you confirm Ivy got kangtao? Coz previous post all refer to Aun Wei only.

Dirty Bug
03-07-08, 00:04
Where is the location BTW?

Island or mainland

-----------------------------------------------------

Island dude.

Joseph81
03-07-08, 01:43
Can you confirm Ivy got kangtao? Because previous post all refer to Aun Wei only. Aiyoyo,

Why are you so kiasu, go there and find out-lah, it's not RM120/hr, it's RM20, can you not afford it?

Wolverinz
03-07-08, 20:06
Joseph,

Can you help me fine the Bali Massage place please. I know its not the one next to the laundry. Ivy always has the signboard closed. Is the IVY the one which is the Balinese one. Where is it. I need your guidance brother.

Joseph81
03-08-08, 06:57
Joseph,

Can you help me fine the Bali Massage place please. I know its not the one next to the laundry. Ivy always has the signboard closed. Is the IVY the one which is the Balinese one. Where is it. I need your guidance brother.I believe the direction given by Hugh Joe is quite clear alredi

PS : I haven't checked out the place yet.

Dan606
03-08-08, 21:30
I believe the direction given by Hugh Joe is quite clear alredi

PS : I haven't checked out the place yet.2 months ago I did scout around the area & saw one MP sign board. Towards the temple side. Climbed up to 3rd floor. Knocked the door & saw 1 lady around 40 to 50+ came out & asked me need my massage? Asked her, where is the ML? She didnt answer. Since she didnt answer & I dont want to massage by her. I just walked off. I saw the price list. If I can recalled correctly, it is around RM45/hr.

Stocking Fan
03-09-08, 06:37
Hve been following the forum, but for some time not reported as been safely keeping to the longstanding joints to avoid being blown over by high wind.

Few weeks ago, after a night out, felt horny. But 2 am already and believe the normal joints then closed. Thought about the girls I sometimes saw late in Chulia street at a small hotel. Has a "beergarden" and even the resident hawker stall still in operation. So got me a beer and sat to look around. Found a nice small Indo girl. Good already know a few words Bahasa as her english non-existant. Colour of my skin makes prices go up, but got her to rm 50 plus 10 hotelroom for 1 pop. Rooms in those hotels are rather big. Had read to check out you are alone with the girl in the room as they sometimes have a friend who will take your money while you are busy. She had to laugh with my inspection as she well understood why. Name of the girl Ya, and she has a A- breast. Very flat. But very nice personality. Had her own condoms so no hassle. Went for some daty and got so horny went immediately for fj. Good pussy. And very GFE no pressure. WIR: yes.

So 2 weeks later, same scenario. But Ya not there that day. Older women proposed me a young girl (forgot name but think it was Linda) also Indo. Nice boobs good built. Donot know why but specifically asked the ladies whether it sure was a girl. Yesssss! Funny thing they offered her (as she spoke no english) for rm 100 + hotelroom for 1 hour massage and all positions you want. Turned it down to rm 100 all inclusive. Big conference going on, they must not have well understood me as they came back with a special price of rm 70 all-in! Going to the room, got more suspicious looking at the shoulders of the young girl walking before me. So when she asked for money upfront, asked to see her naked first. That gave her the giggles like shy young girl. But finally turned out she was ladyboy. So went out immediately without paying 1 cent. So beware there, but think senior/regular Penang members know already.

Then one more thing: sat last week on a bench at Komtar under the trees at the footbridge to rest a bit from walking around and to shelter for the sun. Was approached by a Malay woman (32). Good english, nice personality, bit rounded figure I think (she wore loose track pants). She offered to go to hotel nearby (which think she pointed to Grand Continental? ) rm 60 for matsalleh + rm 20 for airco room with shower. But her story was that she is a widow for 2 years and trying to make some extra money. She only comes a few hours some afternoons as her sisters work in pranginn mall shops, so she would not like to be spotted. Was making me a bit worried: family in the neighborhoud who could spot her (and me! ) and she being muslim, could I end up with "close proximity" problems? Problem is, the girl sticks in my mind as she was rather pleasant. Senior members care to comment whether safe or better stay far away? If safe, FR will follow.

Dr Sex
03-09-08, 08:35

Be Good,

Genting
Wanted to try no. 3 but she was working on Thursday afternoon. So i give no. 11 a try.

No. 11
Look: 5/10
Body: 5/10
Massage: 6.5/10

Stocking Fan
03-09-08, 14:34
Previous report did not seem to get through, so retry.

Hi, been following the forum, but not reporting as stick to the old established joints in order not to be blown over by high winds.

However, couple of weeks ago, one night after night in the town, felt horny. Already 2 am and probably the usual joints all closed. So remembered the hotel in Chulia street where girls hang out late at night. It has a "beergarden" and even the local hawker stall still open. So bought me a beer and sat to look around. Found a nice Indo girl, 28 yo, named Ya. Small, but very friendly. Good I get to know a bit of Bahasa so could communicate as her english non-existant. Prices probably up a bit because of my color, but got her down to rm 50 for 1 pop and rm 10 for the room. Very small boobs A- (nearly flat) but very nice personality. Good GFE no rush. Had read that in those hotels sometimes the girls have a friend inside the room who gets to your money when your are "busy". She had to laugh when I checked out the room, understanding why. She had her own condom, so no hassle. Good DATY and then so horny that immy on to FJ. Good pussy. WIR: yes

So 2 weeks later: same scenario. But no Ya there that night. Older women presented a nice young girl 23 (I forgot name but think it was Linda). Nice boobs, friendly smile, good figure. Asked whether really girl, which the women confirmed. They offered her (as she spoke no english also) for rm 100 + rm 10 for room. For 1 hr massage and all different positions. Asked for rm 100 all-in. The women got confused and probably did not understand me well. So big conference and they came back offering special price rm 70 all-in. Well fine with me. But following the girl to the room, got again suspicious because of her shoulders. When she asked money upfront, I asked to see her naked first. Which was meet by gigles like young shy girls do, but finally it was a cover to hide she was a lady-boy. Left immediately without paying 1 cent. Presume there are many lady-boys hanging around there, which probably the senior members of Penang know very well. As had not seen any report on the place, thought I post it.

Something else. Last week was sitting under the trees at Komtar near footbridge, when was approached by Malay woman 32 yo, who offered to go to nearby hotel (think Grand Continental? ). Price rm 60 for white man + rm 20 for airco room with shower. Nice face, good english, a bit rounded I think (she wore jogging suit). Nice personality. She is widow and trying to make some extra money. But she comes only a few hours some afternoons as her sisters work in nearby and she does not want to be spotted. Got me worried a bit: malay muslim woman with family in the neighborhood that could spot her and me. Could get in trouble for "close proximity" with all what that involves. Or not? Could senior members advise whether looking for problems there and better stay away or not. Thing is she was quite nice and she sticks in my head. Thanks in advance for your valued advice.

Cheongka
03-09-08, 15:12
Have promised a few bros to share my FR but was quite bz lately, have some free time now, just to share a couple from my outings past 2 months.

#1 Rat Island Uncle Lee

Contacted ah lee in afternoon 2pm. Surprisingly there's already 4 customer waiting. WTF? Dont have much choice left even though they have 6 girls to parade, all white meat frm russian, turks, japanese mix (dark skin). Chose a a petite girl since she keep looking at me with fuck me look.

Name: Nona or Nana cant really remember
Origin: Istanbul
Physical: Abit dark, petite, brown hair with nose piercing
Look: 7 (abit like malay)
BBBJ: 10 awsome
FJ: 8 (no bad, quite tight, but complain abit coz i can stand quite long that day)
Summary: As usual taken to apartment room, quick shower together, then action start, was given a small room tho. Got a long and deep throat BBBJ for ard 10+ min, damn seok, she does gave a good BJ (now bro standing thinking abt the session). Pump her in diff position, feeel like wana cum, stop and ask her to BJ again, duly agreed and start pumping again. Start complaining, no choice then pump her hard till cum. You guys can try her if you like petite girl. Boobs quite big consider her size. English very limited.

#2 Saboon (KL Bukit Bintang area)

First time to the place, wow, it's a really eye opener to me, reach there ard 12 midnight and amaze to see so many cheongsters, from young to old. It's a a very nice entertainment outlet, similar to Berjaya. Spa+Eat+FJ. The whole buffer area is damn pack with cheongster waiting to view theier selection. The food variety is very good. I can say easily 30-40 PRCs available for selection and there's couple of really stunning girls. Order some meal while viewing girls and talking cock with friends, my friend cant tahan already seeing so many dragon gierls walking past and to our table for viewing, no choice have to make some selection. Choose a petite girl with big boobs.

Name: Jenny
Origin: PRC
Look: 7
BBBJ: 8 (fire and ice)
FJ: 9 (very accomodating, friendly, never complain, have easily 20 mins FJ session with her in multiple position. definitely recommend her if you want good service)
This is definitely the place to go if you are down to KL.

Cheongka
03-09-08, 15:26
#3 Success Spa

Feeling bored last fri after lunch, went to success spa ard 2pm. fuck. OKT ah han say girl not yet come. Waiting for him to call a few girls. Finally manage to get a PRC within 15 minutes.

Name: Mei Mei
Origin: PRC
Look: 9 (very pretty, one of the nicest set of boobs i have ever seen)
BJ: 6 (quick and not much enthuasism shown)
FJ: 7.5 (not much energy shown, quite accomodating, too bad pussy quite loose. anyway quite satisfying as whole session looking at her great set of boos and her pretty face)
Summary:
if you are looking for damn pretty girl then this is the one. If looking for service wise then not a good choice.

to be continued......

Spiderk
03-09-08, 19:07
Does anyone try G Hotel? There is possibility that they may operate some bussiness.

If you guys can use wiki (map), try to locate G and then see the review of that place.

Joseph81
03-10-08, 03:44
Got me worried a bit: malay muslim woman with family in the neighborhood that could spot her and me. Could get in trouble for "close proximity" with all what that involves. Or not? Could senior members advise whether looking for problems there and better stay away or not. Thing is she was quite nice and she sticks in my head. Thanks in advance for your valued advice.Nobody can force u to marry her if that's what troubling u. Having said that, MIB could charge u for paying for sex, so if u do it discreetly like u always do at other joints, I don't see why you should worry too much.

Bjguy
03-10-08, 11:04
Hi bros,

Well, yesterday feeling boring after 5pm & itchy to have some NL flavour.

Drive to K.Sawadee to clear some NL urge. Reach & found, yup lots of dinos, dragons or crows of many shape there, especially on the big side.

Remember heard from bros at ISG, about Julia or Julie.

So face is OK, at least does not turn down. With 3 childs (as she mention), consider acceptable on her shape.

SOP is down, turnaround for HJ. So ask her, wht else she provide.
TOP off, tip her 50RM. With BJ, Auto roam, top-off+plus sucking RM100.

Since long time, nvr has NL blowing me, OK lar. There she goes, unhook, roamed, suck & BJ.

Obviously not bad on BJ side, nearly CIM. Finish off with HJ.

My opinion, if really craving for NL flavour then only go to K.sawadee. If not, can forget about it. Total damage is 160.

Blueblack
03-10-08, 12:20
Hi bros,

Drive to K.Sawadee to clear some NL urge. Reach & found, yup lots of dinos, dragons or crows of many shape there, especially on the big side.

So face is OK, at least does not turn down. With 3 childs (as she mention), consider acceptable on her shape.

Since long time, nvr has NL blowing me, OK lar. There she goes, unhook, roamed, suck & BJ.

My opinion, if really craving for NL flavour then only go to K.sawadee. If not, can forget about it. Total damage is 160.The last time I was there, I tipped her an additional 50 only. Ceiling prices ok, bros?

Wolverinz
03-10-08, 12:50
I believe the direction given by Hugh Joe is quite clear alredi

PS : I haven't checked out the place yet.Hi there,

I went to this location already i couldn't really find it next to the Tan's Pharmacy. I only saw this place called the MORI Massage

Joseph81
03-10-08, 14:28
Hi bros,

Drive to K. Sawadee to clear some NL urge. Reach & found, yup lots of dinos, dragons or crows of many shape there, especially on the big side.

My opinion, if really craving for NL flavour then only go to K.sawadee. If not, can forget about it. Total damage is 160.RM160, that's definitely on high side, may I ask, are her tits and pussy plated with gold?

MadBoss
03-10-08, 14:55
Hi bros,

My opinion, if really craving for NL flavour then only go to K.sawadee. If not, can forget about it. Total damage is 160.Wow that's way too high!

Especially in a low standard joint like this.

I never ask how much.

Just ask if she can do BJ and she does it. During the act I get up and fondle her breasts for a bit, bring them out under her blouse for a good viewing and kiss them.Then let her continue the BJ deed. (Yes Julie's technique is good)

BTW kissing their breasts here not really recommended as I don't see them washing up. Don't know who else has had their lips where. Sometimes just can't help it. :D

After I just tip her $50. And she seems quite pleased with it too, gave me her contact and says I can call her out.

Total damage - massage $60 + BJ $50 = $110.

$160 you can get FJ already.

During BJ or HJ, their breasts are open territory. Make as if you can't cum without tit flesh in your hands ;)

There's another named Liza, quite fair SYT. Never tried as she is high in demand - always with customer or booked up.

MadBoss
03-10-08, 15:07
Something else. Last week was sitting under the trees at Komtar near footbridge, when was approached by Malay woman 32 yo, who offered to go to nearby hotel (think Grand Continental? ). Price rm 60 for white man + rm 20 for airco room with shower. Nice face, good english, a bit rounded I think (she wore jogging suit). Nice personality. She is widow and trying to make some extra money. But she comes only a few hours some afternoons as her sisters work in nearby and she does not want to be spotted. Got me worried a bit: malay muslim woman with family in the neighborhood that could spot her and me. Could get in trouble for "close proximity" with all what that involves. Or not? Could senior members advise whether looking for problems there and better stay away or not. Thing is she was quite nice and she sticks in my head. Thanks in advance for your valued advice.
She is facing more risks than you. The only trouble you'll face is if you forgot to get her contact.

Just kidding :D

Btw your post came out twice.

MadBoss
03-10-08, 22:17
Hi there,

I went to this location already i couldn't really find it next to the Tan's Pharmacy. I only saw this place called the MORI MassageAs stated in Huge Joe's report - Ivy is above Tan Pharmacy, not next to it.

The stairs going up is next to the pharmacy.

Bjguy
03-11-08, 03:38
Well Bros, sorry about that. My little bro down there, exert control over the logic head. Due to craving for NL. Did not bargain for it.

Wow that's way too high!

Especially in a low standard joint like this.

I never ask how much.

Just ask if she can do BJ and she does it. During the act I get up and fondle her breasts for a bit, bring them out under her blouse for a good viewing and kiss them.Then let her continue the BJ deed. (Yes Julie's technique is good)

BTW kissing their breasts here not really recommended as I don't see them washing up. Don't know who else has had their lips where. Sometimes just can't help it. :D

After I just tip her $50. And she seems quite pleased with it too, gave me her contact and says I can call her out.

Total damage - massage $60 + BJ $50 = $110.

$160 you can get FJ already.

During BJ or HJ, their breasts are open territory. Make as if you can't cum without tit flesh in your hands ;)

There's another named Liza, quite fair SYT. Never tried as she is high in demand - always with customer or booked up.

Dr Sex
03-11-08, 14:54
Where is this place?

MadBoss
03-11-08, 15:33
Where is this place?Pengyu ah, reported so many times already.

Krystal Point, 2 floors above Bailey's Pub.

Cape De
03-11-08, 17:32
Huh,

After looking all over tanjung tokong (also search in ant's hole) haha.

Can't still find that rm 20 indon massage.

First, ivy above Tan Pharmacy. Got nothin.

Only 1 beauty slim and 1 shop without signboard. But closed that day.

Taman batu bukit, zero. Got confused. My 3rd lost.

AW, don't know the location.

My bro keep asking. Wants to spit somethin out.

What should I do?

I decided to end up my searching at waterfall. Can't hold it anymore, overload already. Directly go to waterfall.

OKT welcome me, straight 2 the room.

Brought me Apple, the hottest ML.

As usual. Tight. Short skirt.

She wore thong that day.

Laid down, start massaging.

Around 15 minutes "normal massage".

Continue with sexy massage. Massage with her nails. Touched my balls naughtily.

Feel the electricity, Man.

Opened her bra, massage me with her nipples (I'm afraid I would get that "nipplisitis" disease")haha.

My butt and continue 2 my dick.

Opened her panties. Wet already, can feel it with my foot.

I didn't do full service, put oil on it. Only naked HJ.

Bite her nipples, my foot play with pussy.

She keep playin.

Till boom! Pop out.

Place: Waterfall
Name:APPLE
HJ:8/10
Boobs:big n firm
Pussy:hairy and dont smell really good
WIR:Yes 4 Hj Only
Damage
Massage:$75
Naked:$100

Mabuk
03-12-08, 02:23
A bit confused, there are 2 MPs at Tanjung Tokong? One at Fettes Park and one at Taman Batu Bukit? Fettes park one = Ivy and Batu Bukit one = AW?

Yesterday went to Batu Bukit one for 2 hours massage, skill quite ok but the ML a bit old about late 30, nothing extra may be I'm a new face for them.
Damage 2 hours massage RM50 + Tips RM10.

MadBoss
03-12-08, 04:51
A bit confused, there are 2 MPs at Tanjung Tokong? One at Fettes Park and one at Taman Batu Bukit? Fettes park one = Ivy and Batu Bukit one = AW?

Yesterday went to Batu Bukit one for 2 hours massage, skill quite ok but the ML a bit old about late 30, nothing extra may be I'm a new face for them.

Damage 2 hours massage RM50 + Tips RM10.Tanjung Prima has one Ivy and Batu Bukit also has one Ivy as well as Aun Wei.

Tanjung Prima's Ivy is above Tan Pharmacy, looks decent but who knows.

Batu Bukit's Ivy is I think at block 15, not sure. The windows are silver tinted, can't see inside.

Both also I have not tried. I'm sure you'll let us know if got kang tao or not :D

Actually Batu Bukit has one more MP near block 17 (I think) near a hairdresser.

Tanjung Prima if you walk around, there are two or three more reflexology / spa type places.

But beware don't go into Bamboo Bless - gay joint :eek:

Joseph81
03-12-08, 06:09
Tanjung Prima has one Ivy and Batu Bukit also has one Ivy as well as Aun Wei.

Tanjung Prima's Ivy is above Tan Pharmacy, looks decent but who knows.

Batu Bukit's Ivy is I think at block 15, not sure. The windows are silver tinted, can't see inside.

Both also I have not tried. I'm sure you'll let us know if got kang tao or not :D

Tanjung Prima if you walk around, there are two or three more reflexology / spa type places.

But beware don't go into Bamboo Bless - gay joint :eek:Batu Bukit's IVY is done by Lao Yi (Tao Kei Soh ?), i believe this was the place Member30 mistakenly step into (hopefully not put into).Anyway, I did check out the place during my first mission to check out AW, at that time Lao Yi quoted RM40 for 1 hr, she futher stressed that it's for proper massage, suddenly I could hear my heart saying "give me free also I don't want"

Joseph81
03-12-08, 06:20
Pengyu ah, reported so many times already.

Krystal Point, 2 floors above Bailey's Pub.I thought the place keep moving, that fellow boh tak chek.

Member 30
03-12-08, 07:25

It's in the hair saloon itself, just next to a laundry shop.

Mabuk
03-12-08, 10:12
Alright! Now more MPs mentioned, who can give conclusion, which one is the best? ;)

MadBoss
03-12-08, 12:24
Alright! Now more MPs mentioned, who can give conclusion, which one is the best? ;)Ayoyo I'm waiting for your reports le :D

There a bit too far for me to drive for a massage.

Labeng Labeng
03-12-08, 14:19
To all bros.

Where is Waterfall? Near to Little cottage?

Thanks

Mabuk
03-13-08, 02:25
Ayoyo I'm waiting for your reports le :D

There a bit too far for me to drive for a massage.

Penang guys drive to Hatyai for massage also never complaint far

Member 30
03-13-08, 02:42
Alright! Now more MPs mentioned, who can give conclusion, which one is the best? ;)

I've checked out AW and the 1 next to laundry. AW is acceptable but a big NO NO for me on the laundry one (a simple FR was posted earlier). For Ivy, still yet to explore. :D May be you can try out and give us some reports? ;)

Dr Sex
03-13-08, 05:24
Any young FL to intro?

MadBoss
03-13-08, 05:30
Penang guys drive to Hatyai for massage also never complaint farOkaylah I surrender :D

But still waiting for your reports ah.

Joseph81
03-13-08, 06:25
Any young FL to intro?Medan one want ah? She's in town

Joseph81
03-13-08, 09:21
Okaylah I surrender :D

But still waiting for your reports ah.Surrender means you open legs?

Mabuk
03-13-08, 11:20
About 3:30pm, After finished my work still have some time, decided go for a session of massage, called the MP located at Irrawadi Road, unfortunately booking full only available at 6pm. Since have to wait for more than 2 hours decided not to take the Irawadi Road one.

From the forum always mentioned about TK masaage, and I have the TK MP's number and never been there, so why not to try my luck there, called the number and the tauke soh picked up, asked for any ML available, the answer is yes. I never been there so ask the direction from tauke soh, follow the instructions it is easy to locate.

Pressed the bell, an Indon opened the door with a sweet smile ask me how many hours? I replied 2 then the ML brought me to a big room and with 2 mattress each mattress separated with curtain.

Halfway massage steam flirting with the ML, the other ML brought another customer in to the same room, WTK. Luckily that fucker (Any bro there too hehehe :p) took 1 hour massage.

Since I took 2 hours massage after the fucker left, the ML asked me next time come at night 10pm, cause they close at 12am, she said can follow me for supper after finished massage.

Name: Kind or weird hard to remember
Origin: Bali
Look: 5/10 (But the other ML look great 7-8/10, legendary Ivy?)
Skill: 7/10
HJ: No (First time there, may be they scare)
Damage: RM50 (2 hours)
Tips: RM 10
WIR: Supper may be :p

PenanGuy
03-14-08, 00:07
This is not a report but a story to share with you all penang kaki if you would like to know deep down about the foreign working gals in Penang and to protect yourself from STDs,

Been to the favourite 'white meat' market (you guys should know where it is, Penang is small) for almost a year, and get to know a gal quite well after a few punts. She called me to met her over at a lunch before she left Malaysia. I am happy to obliged and we had a good chat, just like a friend.

Here is the story:
Apparently, most white meats in Penang are from Uzbek, the reason being some of them look more oriental and other looks more blonde or brunette is because those people are a mixed of different races through many generations. Some of them have more chinese feature because the slow migration of Han people from East to West (maybe during war) over the centuries.

So, when the OKT tell you they are from Egypt, Turkey, Iran or where else...just nod and say 'ya'.

Because their country is so shit, (for instance, the police can grab their passports and ask the gals to give money in order to get it back), they have to seek 'oppportunity' somewhere else. Furthremore, big majority of youngsters in their country are on drug, mostly heavy drugs like heroin, cocaine. It is because the main production country, Afghanistan, route the drug through their central asia.

From what she told me, in the Penang branch, each gal has a quota to meet everyday in order to get their basic salary (about USD1500/month). They have to shag at least 5 times, everyday. If they shag more or going out with clients, then they can get another USD500/month extra.

They gals are asked to be on 'pill' so they can delay their period as long as they could. (Don't you think it is inhuman? working everyday for months and shagging more than 5 random guys a day and still need to spend over night if necessary?) Before she left, she told me a shocking story, she contracted a disease (she didn't tell me what, but she just said her 'puki' is sick). I hope it is by overwork and not STDs due to less precautious practice. BTW, few gals got sexual disease problem after few months working here.

So, brothers, please be aware of this when you visit the place. Apologise if this post bothering you. Just my 2cent. (So, do make sure the gal clean up properly before your session because she might just had a session with another guy and had liquid on her hair)

Joseph81
03-14-08, 01:57
Before she left, she told me a shocking story, she contracted a disease (she didn't tell me what, but she just said her 'puki' is sick). I hope it is by overwork and not STDs due to less precautious practice. BTW, few gals got sexual disease problem after few months working here.

So, brothers, please be aware of this when you visit the place. Apologise if this post bothering you. Just my 2cent. (So, do make sure the gal clean up properly before your session because she might just had a session with another guy and had liquid on her hair)I think you should be more worried than us as you have beded her for several times. As for her sad story, nothing much we can do unless Ubez has opportition party like DAP, else all we can do is just wept for her.

STD is quite common in Malaysia, hence it's highly recommended to cap on your didi when going all out for battle. Would that stop us from going to battle? I'll leave it to you.

Dr Sex
03-14-08, 04:37
Medan one want ah? She's in town
Sure. Mind pm me contact?

PenanGuy
03-14-08, 22:22
I think you should be more worried than us as you have beded her for several times. As for her sad story, nothing much we can do unless Ubez has opportition party like DAP, else all we can do is just wept for her.

STD is quite common in Malaysia, hence it's highly recommended to cap on your didi when going all out for battle. Would that stop us from going to battle? I'll leave it to you.

Thanks Brother Joe, I came clean.

I mentioned the story because I just want to raise a point that we punters will go ahead no matter what lies ahead. However, we do have the right to stop 'supporting' the place which potentially exploiting the gals. I apologise if I am too 'humane' here, but I believe it is the right thing to do.

MadBoss
03-14-08, 22:56
I mentioned the story because I just want to raise a point that we punters will go ahead no matter what lies ahead. However, we do have the right to stop 'supporting' the place which potentially exploiting the gals. I apologise if I am too 'humane' here, but I believe it is the right thing to do.There will always be a sob story behind the oldest profession in the world.

Don't just look at the 'white meat' place you mentioned in your report. All cheong places take profit from the exploitation of women's bodies.

IMHO the ladies are forced into this situation due to economic reasons. Cari makan.

Albeit there are those who do much better than that. Much more well off than the minimum wage $1500 a month promised by KeAdilan.

You have asked us to consider boycotting such places that put inhumane restrictions or treatment upon their ladies.

May I ask, as you have mentioned the ladies have a quota, what will happen if they don't meet that quota?

Will they be forever enslaved to the syndicates that brought them here?

Instead of $200 a session will they be downgraded to a discounted price to make them more attractive value wise? Thus they now have to work twice as hard?

Relegated from Premier League to Second Division.

If you can come up with a foolproof solution to their woes, I will support your method to the best of my abilities.

No promises though.

As I said earlier, this is the oldest profession in the world.

Joseph81
03-17-08, 06:45
The special report really frigtening, nobody came out cheonging for days.

Dirty Bug
03-18-08, 11:32
The special report really frigtening, nobody came out cheonging for days.

Special Report?

MadBoss
03-18-08, 12:02
Special Report?Ha Ha Penang thread really quiet nowadays.

Joseph81
03-18-08, 12:07
Special Report?The other side of the story (This is not a FL story)

Lulu Toti
03-18-08, 15:04
Bros.... Lisa jsut called me, she just came back from China again.. today just reached penang, now at one of the hotel in Penang (Hint1: the same hotel with the Medan gal who leaving this wednesday)(Hint2: Hotel Laluan Matahari, ngek ngek ngek).

Ok Guys,

Leave me a PM if you want her contact to arrange for the cheonging!

I can only reply your PM by tomorrow night, sorry for the delay!

Hope that you are kind enough to share with me other contact too! Thanks ya!

My plan was to Lucky One this afternoon, i actually truned into that area, but decided to make a call to the lady OKT at PV. New stock, arrived 2 days ago, PRC (ex model)! Well, since the price is the same as the ordinary PRC, why not give her a try, drove down to PV, at around 3.30pm.

After i reached PV, gave a call to the lady OKT again to confirm on the room number, here you go! Ding Dong~ fulamak.. this PRC is damm pretty, for me, is 9/10 rating!! no joke. Brother out there, should give her a try, she is leaving PV on Monday, better be fast!~ So, the FR.. similar to the rest.. the standard SOP.. but one thing that bring me down was, she wont BJ for you if you din ask.. you have to ask her then only she do it for you.. she allowed FK, fingering and also DATY. Good luck brother out there.

FR on Lisa (PRC from ShangHai, claimed to be ex model)
Look: long hair, 9/10
Body: slim and nice
Boobs: wah lao.. damn firm
BBBJ: only CBJ
FJ: she likes to talk dirty, get wet easily when you fingering her.. for me is 7/10 (actually was kinda tired today, last for 15minutes cannot tahan ady, release the full load)
WIR: Yes
Damage: RM0.20

For those who know the contact of the lady OKT, can just ask her bout the model or Lisa (her name)

NewCock
03-19-08, 05:37
Hi bro Mabuk,

Can I knw which part of tj tokong is it? Sound nice. Might to share?

Thank you

Lulu Toti
03-19-08, 16:15
Hi Bros,

I will be away until Sunday. Any PM to me will only be reply on Sunday.

Before you ask for Lisa's PERSONAL contact number, please proof to me that you are a genuine cheongster. Thanks.

If got anything on your plate is even better.

Bros.... Lisa jsut called me, she just came back from China again.. today just reached penang, now at one of the hotel in Penang (Hint1: the same hotel with the Medan gal who leaving this wednesday)(Hint2: Hotel Laluan Matahari, ngek ngek ngek).

Ok Guys,

Leave me a PM if you want her contact to arrange for the cheonging!

I can only reply your PM by tomorrow night, sorry for the delay!

Hope that you are kind enough to share with me other contact too! Thanks ya!

MadBoss
03-19-08, 22:22
Hi Bros,

I will be away until Sunday. Any PM to me will only be reply on Sunday.

Before you ask for Lisa's PERSONAL contact number, please proof to me that you are a genuine cheongster. Thanks.

If got anything on your plate is even better.We are supposed to prove ourselves to you? How? Is there somekinda membership card we are supposed to apply for? Somekinda of test we are supposed to take?

Dr Sex
03-20-08, 00:43
Lulu u also visited the Medan girls? I visited them on Sunday morning.

Dr Sex
03-20-08, 00:50
Which place you guys think it is the best for massage? I mean real massage. I vote Red Rock hotel.

What you guys think?

Penang Lang
03-20-08, 05:56
Which place you guys think it is the best for massage? I mean real massage. I vote Red Rock hotel.

What you guys think?Bro Sex,

This is quite subjective question. We always demand different massage service due to our favorite & timing. Fyi, I'm also a massage lover.

Sometimes we may need a real massage if we had a tired body after heavy daily jobs, in order to release our shoulder pain or back pain. I agreed Batu Merah is a good massage place by providing clean environment & professional massage skill. But that's common in any 4/5 star hotel SPA, like Gurney or Berjaya, just charges is a bit higher only, hotel price mah.

U may choose Life SPA at Crystal Point which also provide real massage by a group of PRC aunties with reasonable price as well.

But sometime I may goto massage due to bored or horny feel. Definely I wouldn't go for those no "extra" MP. I'm always satisfy after 2 hrs thai massage, autoroaming + a happy ending. That's why MP behind BHL & Bandar Perda 2 saloon massage house been my favorate cheong point before. We must be agreed that young age cheongers always "gatal" & eager to know or experience, as we had been young before.

Different race of massagist with different style/traditional massage skill always attract us to keep continues exploring a new place. I'm eager to know/try the Europe style massage which advertised at hotel SPA during I traveling China few months ago, damn expensive if compare another 2 advertised traditional & thai massage. Any bro to share for this? That night I took thai massage by a PRC. The girl was very young & beauty but normal skill only, not pure tranditional skill as we experienced in Malaysia.

Thus, conclusion, different demand different supply. Market is still competitive if you referring to new MP like mushroom after rained at mainland or island.

Just my 2 cents.

Happy Cheonging.

PL