PDA

View Full Version : Penang

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

MadBoss
03-20-08, 08:49
Which place you guys think it is the best for massage? I mean real massage. I vote Red Rock hotel.

What you guys think?De Bright at Lorong Macalister.

PRC number 7 :D

Genting
03-20-08, 08:58
On Lisa , We are supposed to prove ourselves to you? How? Is there somekinda membership card we are supposed to apply for? Somekinda of test we are supposed to take?Boss, no need to go thru the test and all la.

I have already forwarded you the PRC's contact number in your PM.

Have fun and pls pass the contact to sifu Jo too... as I am in da rush to board plane.

Cheers,

G

Dr Sex
03-21-08, 05:07
Wow! Genting also know this Lisa? Sound like she is very popular too. Mind intro me?

Blueblack
03-22-08, 08:48
Hi all,

Just a suggestion for a guide to Penang's fave thai massage spot, HLB.

Can we compile a list of MLs and their ratings as follows?

Name, massage satisfaction, strength, cracking of joints, GFE, liakkin, Autoroam, extra.

I've so far been there thrice, and here they are:

1. Nancy, massage quite cincai - 5, strength - 6, cracking -4, GFE above average, slutty look - 7, liakkin - 6, Autoroam have to add 50, big C boobs, small nipples, cannot suck - 7, extra - nothing.

2. Vivian, massage technique good - 8, strength - 7, cracking - 7, GFE quiet but she's hot - 6, liakkin above average really works your balls - 8, Autoroam add 50, B boobs small nipples, cannot suck - 6, extra - nothing.

3. Ah Tong, massage technique good - 8, strength - 9, cracking - 7, GFE first look suspected she's TS, voice deep also, but quite shy - 6, liakkin normal - 6, Autoroam add 50, small A cup, small nipple, one side nipple not pronounced, but boobs don't feel fake, nothing to shout about. - 5. Extra - nothing.

Hope you guys come contribute to make this list more comprehensive! thanks!

Dirty Bug
03-22-08, 17:19
Been driving back and went across (The Place 007) saw many gals look/dress like PRC standing outside, I was rushing home so no chance to explore this place. Any bro here have more info on this place?

Limhocksun
03-23-08, 06:49
Hi Guys in Penang,

I will go to Penang next week and will be staying in Copthorne Hotel, please provide me an update where to find beautiful girls around that are for ST or ONS.

Thanks in advance

Stocking Fan
03-24-08, 03:17
Sunday evening and have this warm feeling again and little bro asking for attention. Walked by in Chulia street and was addressed by this very young NL extremely thin who could only whisper 50 RM. But very suggestive. Did not really fancy it, but she got me going. So walked instead to Malaysia Hotel for a good massage. Only 3 ladies at the counter. Of which there is a young one which have seen already a few times. Always seated at the left couch if you come in. But never ever looks at a customer. Always turns her face away or busy with make-up. So eye caught younger (to M hotel standards) Chinese lady with very smiling face. Gigi. Afterwards read Madboss very detailed report from last year. Well nothing really changed. Only the price now rm 150 instead of 120 (but maybe that is because of my color). And now she uses oil for HJ which actually quite pleasant. Also got number to catch up. But, for me the discovery was that she has stockings in all colours and designs and willing to wear them if I call her before she leaves for work. Finally! First working lady I find with stockings. Although she stated never ever one asks for it. So if you are stocking fan also, ask for Gigi, get her number and next time you have your fantasy. However still seems she is not working very regularly and sometimes away for a while.

Lengman
03-24-08, 03:27
Been driving back and went across (The Place 007) saw many gals look/dress like PRC standing outside, I was rushing home so no chance to explore this place. Any bro here have more info on this place?

Yup, my friend went the other day. Confirmed that the place is infested with PRC SYT. But the place is too open to do anything much.

The point of going there is to get their no's for tapau....:D
Otherwise the entertainment there should be good plus the beer is reasonable.

Joseph81
03-24-08, 03:40
Yup, my friend went the other day. Confirmed that the place is infested with PRC SYT. But the place is too open to do anything much.

The point of going there is to get their no's for tapau....:D

Otherwise the entertainment there should be good plus the beer is reasonable.Bloody hell, u got my curiousity running wild, where's this "the place 007"? James Bond favorite cheonging joint?

Hokomo
03-24-08, 04:29
Hi all,

Last Saturday I try to find sawadee at cystal point, BB. But surprise the signboard was disappear.

Is it closed? Or moved to other place?

Thanks

Lengman
03-24-08, 10:16
Bloody hell, u got my curiousity running wild, where's this "the place 007"? James Bond favorite cheonging joint?

Its still The Place (opposite Lancia Motors)-remember, u got bloody drunk there before and almost fell off the table.....:D

Just that suddenly its has 007(not 003) stuck next to it.... you already forgotten the place ...

Plus, it seems that they expanded next door as well.

MadBoss
03-24-08, 11:53
Hi all,

Last Saturday I try to find sawadee at cystal point, BB. But surprise the signboard was disappear.

Is it closed? Or moved to other place? ThanksNo I was just there yesterday (Sunday), took my old regular Ira.

Don't know what you are talking about - all the signboards are still in place.

Btw Ira said she just did outcall to this new hotel near there - B Suite.

Does anyone know the rates there? I thought it was an apartment block.

Dan606
03-24-08, 20:06
Hi Guys in Penang,

I will go to Penang next week and will be staying in Copthorne Hotel, please provide me an update where to find beautiful girls around that are for ST or ONS.

Thanks in advanceThere is a sign board outside mentioned there is a spa inside hotel. But never try.

Hokomo
03-25-08, 03:27
No I was just there yesterday (Sunday), took my old regular Ira.

Does anyone know the rates there? I thought it was an apartment block.Sorry Madboss,

I really cannot find the signboard. which floor is it? near what shop?

wow! the Ira you mentioned, can do outcall? how's the demage for outcall?

The B-suite rate RM135 /nite. Yes, the building doesn't look like hotel, more like resident apartment.

Bjguy
03-25-08, 04:46
Yo bros,

Every tis time round, went for my annual health report.

After reading the storys about the white meat Penang and some stories at KL thread, really played some anxiety to me.

But anyway, I've come clean. So advise to all bros, play safe all the time.

A moment RAW, not worth it to suffer.

MadBoss
03-25-08, 10:37
Sorry Madboss,

I really cannot find the signboard. which floor is it? near what shop?Ayoyo if you don't know where it is just say so la. Why say that the signboard dissapeared?

I think this month this is the third time I am revealing the location.

Pengyu ah, reported so many times already.

Krystal Point, 2 floors above Bailey's Pub.
wow! the Ira you mentioned, can do outcall? how's the demage for outcall?She mentioned that the massage charges is $150 - specials are charged separately.

Sorry I forgot to ask $150 is for how long.

Btw I don't know if Ira does FJ but it's yes for Julie.

MadBoss
03-25-08, 12:16
Sunday evening and have this warm feeling again and little bro asking for attention. Walked by in Chulia street and was addressed by this very young NL extremely thin who could only whisper 50 RM. But very suggestive. Did not really fancy it, but she got me going. So walked instead to Malaysia Hotel for a good massage. Only 3 ladies at the counter. Of which there is a young one which have seen already a few times. Always seated at the left couch if you come in. But never ever looks at a customer. Always turns her face away or busy with make-up. So eye caught younger (to M hotel standards) Chinese lady with very smiling face. Gigi. Afterwards read Madboss very detailed report from last year. Well nothing really changed. Only the price now rm 150 instead of 120 (but maybe that is because of my color). And now she uses oil for HJ which actually quite pleasant. Also got number to catch up. But, for me the discovery was that she has stockings in all colours and designs and willing to wear them if I call her before she leaves for work. Finally! First working lady I find with stockings. Although she stated never ever one asks for it. So if you are stocking fan also, ask for Gigi, get her number and next time you have your fantasy. However still seems she is not working very regularly and sometimes away for a while.She goes to M'sia Hotel sometimes only one or two days a week.

But I believe on other days, if she's in Penang, you can arrange for her to meet you elsewhere.

She prefers to be picked up by you at Gurney Plaza then head to hotel room.

Call her and see, get her to play dress up ;)

Joseph81
03-25-08, 12:22
Yo bros,

Every tis time round, went for my annual health report.

After reading the storys about the white meat Penang and some stories at KL thread, really played some anxiety to me.

But anyway, I've come clean. So advise to all bros, play safe all the time.

A moment RAW, not worth it to suffer.Wonder why would you want to give your heart an annual attack, the best STD free sex is stop cheonging.

Prince Don
03-25-08, 19:31
Hi bro genting,

Please also pm me lisa's number?

Thanks

Joseph81
03-25-08, 21:06
Sorry I forgot to ask $150 is for how long.If not mistaken, it's above 4 inches,anything shorter than that she'll charge RM200.

Joseph81
03-26-08, 02:06
Hi bro genting,

Please also pm me lisa's number?

Thanks1st post already asking for contacts, may I ask have you subscribed to this forum, else how to PM you?

Spiderk
03-26-08, 03:30
No I was just there yesterday (Sunday), took my old regular Ira.

Does anyone know the rates there? I thought it was an apartment block.I saw the signboard jus two days ago. don know what you talkin bout.

B-suite is not resident apt but hotel.

studio : 135rm

family unit : 165rm

Joseph81
03-26-08, 05:08
she goes to m'sia hotel sometimes only one or two days a week.

but i believe on other days, if she's in penang, you can arrange for her to meet you elsewhere.

she prefers to be picked up by you at gurney plaza then head to hotel room.

call her and see, get her to play dress up ;)so what did you two play last time? mummy and baby? did she change [CodeWord132] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord132) for you? please share us the nitty gritty bit, it's been years since i had a hard-on reading fr.

Hokomo
03-26-08, 05:30
Ayoyo if you don't know where it is just say so la. Why say that the signboard dissapeared?

I think this month this is the third time I am revealing the location.I know, because I saw the signboard few weeks ago. But last weekend when I go there cannot find it. Also due to raining I cannot search by walk. Just see from car.

Anyway, thanks. I will go again.

Bjguy
03-26-08, 06:15
Wonder why would you want to give your heart an annual attack, the best STD free sex is stop cheonging.

Well I may consider that too, as a change to healthier lifestyle.

Uncle Jo, I do respect everybody choice of life.

Cheonging is not there worst thing to do. Afterall, cheonging existed as long as prostitution. Haha demand & supply thing.

But, my intention tell to all bros here, playing will naturally come with Males genes. So I dun forbid anyone 2 play. But I would clearly advise, all bros here, to follow the EHS theory, Engage Healthy SEX - remember to use CAP, try avoiding Anal with FL, practice good cleaning up.

After all, we dun wanna pass any bugs to our child or HMs, ....

MadBoss
03-26-08, 10:45
I know, because I saw the signboard few weeks ago. But last weekend when I go there cannot find it. Also due to raining I cannot search by walk. Just see from car.

Anyway, thanks. I will go again.It's very easy man.

The lift is in between Roo's Cellar and 7-11.

3rd floor, turn right.

Klteng
03-26-08, 11:29
She goes to M'sia Hotel sometimes only one or two days a week.

But I believe on other days, if she's in Penang, you can arrange for her to meet you elsewhere.

She prefers to be picked up by you at Gurney Plaza then head to hotel room.

Call her and see, get her to play dress up ;)MadBoss,

Please PM me her contact.

===============================================

Greetings ,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Jackson

MadBoss
03-26-08, 12:48
I saw the signboard jus two days ago. don know what you talkin bout.

Don't know who's talking about what?

MadBoss
03-26-08, 12:55
Well I may consider that too, as a change to healthier lifestyle.

Uncle Jo, I do respect everybody choice of life.

Cheonging is not there worst thing to do. Afterall, cheonging existed as long as prostitution. Haha demand & supply thing.

But, my intention tell to all bros here, playing will naturally come with Males genes. So I dun forbid anyone 2 play. But I would clearly advise, all bros here, to follow the EHS theory, Engage Healthy SEX - remember to use CAP, try avoiding Anal with FL, practice good cleaning up.

After all, we dun wanna pass any bugs to our child or HMs, ....Right on. Just because we cheong doesn't mean don't love our HM and kids.

It's just something we can't do without, so hard to quit.

But all the medical testing in the world won't help you if you've caught something nasty. By then it's too late isn't it?

Most of that nasty infections will never go away.

You are right every cheongster must follow your EHS theory. Newbies take note.

Safe cheonging.

Walk Around Leg
03-26-08, 16:39
Good day Cheongers,

Just asking if any bros tried the girls at MxdLxxD SPA?

Heard from a friend of mine that all of girls there are PRCs.

Advice needed.

Thanks

Joseph81
03-27-08, 00:05
Good day Cheongers,

Advice needed.

ThanksBrother where had you been? Did you just come down from the mountain?

Joseph81
03-27-08, 01:37
MadBoss,

Please PM me her contact.Lesson 1 on facts of life.

If you need favour from someone, don't ask people to PM you unless you are Malaysian's PM's Son in Law.

Hokomo
03-27-08, 02:05
To all bros out there,

Be carefull, big wind recently.

See this news. http://www.kwongwah.com.my/news/2008/03/26/91.html many PRC kena sapu in penang.

Hokomo
03-27-08, 02:15
Once upon a time, there is one raining afternoon. A young man feeling some back paint. So he decide to have some massage.

After round & round of circles, finally he stop at a lorong behind HLB. Hehehe. This is his first time found this place after all the help & guide by brothers from ISG.

After reaching there still have little bit of rain. Scope around make sure "line clear", no people around.

Proceed to press the door bell. "ding dong". Quiet. Press again "ding dong". This time the old OKT open door and I ask "massage? ". He respond yes, come in. Go upstair, another lady OKT ask "1st time here", seem like they recognize their customer. I said yes. She show me the menu. (1hr=RM40, 1. 5hr=RM60, 2hr=RM70 & etc)

Since this is my first time, I just take the 1hr. And let OKT arrange ML for me. I saw 2 brothers was waiting at the lobby. Don’t know is it from ISG?

After not so long the ML lead me to the room. Simple & clean room with air-con. SOP massage, start from leg, tight, back, (I like she stand up & step on my back, nice), then finish, and ask me want the extra, I reply what’s that? Pretend innocent. She said "liak kin lah & HJ" I ask how much, she explain and I agree, go ahead. She go out to take the oil.

The massage session seem like missing something, the hand & head massage skipped. Curi makan steps.

During the liak kin, the way she use hand gosok my little brother head damn stim. Wow! Nice. Then she ask why you don’t want to touch my breast kah? It’s include in the extra package, but not naked.

I said in the beginning of liak kin session, you ask me to lay down & how can my hand reach your breast. Actually I was enjoying her hand gosok, so forgot about the touching, hahaha.

Since so stim, I cum in a short time. End of story.

Name: forgot, something start with S (petite type)
Race : Tomyam
Face: 9/10 (my liking style, some may not like it)
Body : Slim 8/10
Massage : 5/10
BJ : N/A
FJ : N/A
GFE : 5/10
Total Damage : 110
WIR: YES (will try others)

Walk Around Leg
03-27-08, 03:00
Just came back from Europe after 2 mths and its my first trip to Pg. So kind of loose up the bits around la. Cut me some slack will ya!

Can you help me out here? Kind of desperate for some unloading.

Spiderk
03-27-08, 07:09
Good day Cheongers,

Advice needed.

ThanksGo and see for yourself. You will see.

Member 30
03-28-08, 02:35
Just came back from Europe after 2 mths and its my first trip to Pg. So kind of loose up the bits around la. Cut me some slack will ya!

Can you help me out here? Kind of desperate for some unloading.

Ok, as much as we like to help....there wasn't much to your question anyway. You're right that Midland provides mostly PRC and you'll need to visit yourself to judge on the quality as the stocks turnover rate is very much depending on the wind. Don't worry, it's an obligation free visit so you only need to commit if you feel the stock is up to your standard.

Hope this helps..:D

Pgkia
03-28-08, 06:45
Just came back from Europe after 2 mths and its my first trip to Pg. So kind of loose up the bits around la. Cut me some slack will ya! Can you help me out here? Kind of desperate for some unloading.No wonder you've offended the warden of Penang forum la. Joseph the man is berry old mother type (lau-mak), he has a diploma in ngam ngam cham cham.

You know the place right? Press button 8 and once the door opens, straight away get to unload lo. No need to be desperate one. But must bring some euros there la.

Ping Pon
03-28-08, 12:42
Reagarding room at B-Suite. Promotional room rate is at RM135 nett / nite. Condition of room is nice. I checked in for 1 nite before I left home to KL. Room is very spacious and my bed is big. Value for money imo. My 20 yo fren even suggested can organise orgy in the room. Haha. Only downside is no breakfast provided and newspaper available is The Sun which you need to collect personally at the reception.

MadBoss
03-29-08, 00:13
Reagarding room at B-Suite. Promotional room rate is at RM135 nett / nite. Condition of room is nice. I checked in for 1 nite before I left home to KL. Room is very spacious and my bed is big. Value for money imo. My 20 yo fren even suggested can organise orgy in the room. Haha. Only downside is no breakfast provided and newspaper available is The Sun which you need to collect personally at the reception.Most cheongsters like us don't always take a room for whole night.

Do they have day use or by a few hours? :D

Icarusmu
03-30-08, 18:24
Long time i didnt contribute. Here is some information hope all brothers like it.

Last Thurday, friend ask me to go for drink. We drink until 1++am. After drinking feel really horny. I call Jimmy, but the OKT told me all their gals doing out call (recently seems like their numbers of gals reduce already). Maybe too long i didnt go to cheong liao. I go Sakura then only find out Sakura is GONE!! OMG. Then really dono where to look for gal ...... suddently i think if Ah Lee. Give him a call, even i dont like too much white meat but no choice. Too horny and must release. Go to the destination, pick a gal (total only 3 white meat there, quality so so) and start the action. I pick a gal name Sara, good body, big boob, good attitude. The action is normal. Barth, then action. Her BBBJ is good, power. After few minutes of BJ then she cap me and get on top of me in coy gal position. Really dont know why i CUM in only few minutes!! WTF. She also shock. Damn. What to do :(. Lucky she has good attitude, she just confort me and lying beside me, let me play her boob and give me some kisses and linking. I also play with her pussy, suck her hard. One thing i dont like is, her pussy seems like too "big" not deligate like asian pussy
Overall i screw up. below is her points:

Look: 6/10 (i dont like the color of her hair)
Body: 6/10 (too huge for me)
Boob: 8/10 (big, D cup. Firm, pink nipple)
BBBJ: 8/10
Overall: OK but i screw up

Saturday, I go discuss some business with friend. Ended much early then i though, feel horny again (maybe too long didnt go cheong and Thurday action really screw up). Since i was in Prai, i call Pear View, i called 2 numbers all not in service!!! (can any brother give me PV contack??). then i call Berlin (Given by brother here in this forum), shit no more valid!!!

Then try to call BM summit, damn i lost thier number (Anyone can give me?? ) Then no choice i go Harmoni. Damn, all their stock is dino!! cannot go. I am so sad, lucky i remember GP. I want to try PRC but i know GP dont have. So what to do, local should be better then white meat. OK decide to go.

Reach GP (BM), go up from the back. Look at their stock. OMG there are only 2 gals (one nasi lemak, one curry(indian)) both not really my taste. Ask OKT got others (normally they have young gals hidding some where), OKT answer: We have PRC, just arrive. I am shock! I remember here should not have PRC. Anyway since they have it, why not just go to have a look. They have 3 PRC, one cost 150, one cost 170 and one cost 200. I ask him to show me all. Finally i decide to choice the 200.
Reason, she is really cute and pretty. Her name is Pipi (or Pibi). Not very tall, horny looks, average boob (after she take off her cloth, damn only B- ) good body. After i enter the room, she give me a very sweet smile, and ask me if i have my dinner already (that time around 6pm). So we sart some chit chat, then i help her to remove her cloth. We take bath together. nothing special. After that I lying donw and let her do the job. She start kiss and suck my nipple, lick it and then start to give me BBBJ. BBBJ is so so. After few minutes of BBBJ, she try to cap me. This round i hold her. Tell her that i want to play with her first. She agreed and lying donw for me to play.

I start to suck her nipple, play with it. Kiss her neck but she dont allow me to kiss her lips. Slowly i move my hand to her pussy and Wow, she is wet!!! Then i ask her why she get wet so fast. She told me, she just reach GP yesterday around 12am, I am her first customer. Wow this really turn me on. I give her DATY until she cry father cry mother!! But no finger in the hole. Anyway, her pussy is fresh, and her juice is good. No bad taste .After a while she really cannot "tahan" already. She ask me to pump her hard. OK!

I pump her hard, try with difference position, we also tried doggy style until i am exhuasted. Then turn back to normal position and pump really hard until i release.
One good point of her is, while you pumping her, she will give you the horny and enjoy smile and makes you feel so good. This is one of the best sex i ever have!! After around 30mins both of us lying side by side, resting. After few minutes of rest, the OKT call (time out) then we proceed to have our barth. Since i really enjoy it, i tips her RM20.

I also ask for her number because the OKT told me that these PRC is temporary put there only. So in order for me to look for her again i need to call her to know where she is.

Looks : 9/10
Body: 7/10
Boob: 7/10 (B- but pink nipple)
Attitude: 9/10 (never rush and do what every you want except kissing and fingurring)
Overall: Highly recommanded.

Ps: any brother need her number please PM me. And treat her good, as I am going to look for her again soon.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

MadBoss
03-30-08, 23:28
Went to town to settle my credit card payments - always a good excuse once a month to go out alone. ;)

Dropped into Cathay to check out their stock. Crap - aunties and fatties.

Somehow, they can still survive in this business by displaying such low quality to handsome young men like us.

Walked over to my next choice - Msia Hotel. Along Leith Street saw two NL / Hornbills and one Thosai.

The Thosai - thin, sweet talking and looking girl. Tried before. Not worth it. Low damage, $50 hence the bad service.

Capped BJ, into mouth, up and down four or five times only. Cannot kiss this or that. One position only - missionary.

Proceeded to my destination, lift up to 10th floor and one more flight of stairs.

Ahh such good fortune - Cheryl my favourite girl is sitting on the sofa, and she's looking real fine in a bikini strap blouse and tight jeans shorts. Let's go.

Her massage is excellent, just the right pressure. She doesn't use oil though.

She commented on two things, my belly is getting bigger and why haven't I been there for so long.

It also occurred to me that I have never written a FR on her though I've taken her a few times since she moved there from Waterfall.

At the end she asked me what I'd like for a finale, my reply ''BJ please".

She spread my legs, took off her shorts and blouse leaving on only her G-string and positioned herself with her ass facing me.

Cheryl has the nicest of tits around and the silkiest thighs. Wasn't long before I took off her panties and gave her nether regions a full inspection.

Her catbath and BJ technique isn't bad either :D

Cheryl Msia hotel.
Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Massage: 7/10
BBJCIM: 9/10
Damage: Massage $60 + Specials $50
Tips: $20
WIR: Positively Yes.

Any of you guys have tried her before? Just wanna check if she also charges you guys $50 for BJ?

Cause with the other girls $50 only gets you a HJ.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

MadBoss
03-30-08, 23:31
too long i didnt go to cheong liao. I go Sakura then only find out Sakura is GONE!! OMG. Sakura has been out for quite some time liao. I have heard that a new MP / HC will take its place. Anyone with that info?

MadBoss
03-30-08, 23:36
Madboss,

Can you be detail abit I just read the forum, like to have a try! Btw, who ever want other than PCR do not hesitate to contact me!What details would you like?

How to contact you?

May I ask what do you mean by - other than PRC?

Does it mean that you don't have PRC but have others?

Jack Daniels
03-31-08, 07:15
Just got back from Penang last week. Always do trip there every 2 months once. A bit disappointed with the scene there, esp the MP. Maybe I am not from around the island, so some landmark might be a bit hard for me to look for. Anyway, been to few place while I was there. A place in Tanjung Bungah called Moiz or Mai smthng. Small little side of the shop toward the end of Jalan Fettes. Cost is RM50 and no xtra :(. The indon mee afraid to provide me me any extra. Her name as Hana. But I did manage to raba2 and korek a bit. Strange, I offer her extra money also dont want. If KL here, the chix would jump on it without thinking twice. Next stop was at Fantasy Hotel. A bit dodgy place but quite clean MP. What I mean here really CLEAN. The minute I saw a bathroom inside the massage place, I tot I hit the jackpot already. Mana tau...apa pun tak ada. Hai...disappointed again although the stocks there are all PRC, damage is RM50. Last but not least, I settled for Cititel on my last night there which happen to be the hotel I am putting up too. I did check the forum in PG whilst I am there at Soho (free wifi with a pint of guiness) places such as behind HLB and Roo's cellar. I did manage to check the one nearby Roo's cellar but no good looking ML around. Saw one dino and fast2 cabut. The cun one is taking off I guess. The HLB I did manage to find but near the B-suite HLB. Not the bayan baru which is hotly discussed in the PG forum now. Is it near GIant bayan baru, the behind HLB massage parlour. All in all, kinda hard to get a good hanky panky place in Penang beside those hotel such as cititel, m'sia hotel & continental hotel. I did my reading around the forum and mostly are night out place or spa that offer good stuff there. Correct me if I am wrong. Will be looking forward to other trip in the month of May again. By then hope to pick up more good place mentioned by the rest of the local bro from Penang. Cheers and keep up the good work!

MadBoss
03-31-08, 14:21
Next stop was at Fantasy Hotel. A bit dodgy place but quite clean MP. What I mean here really CLEAN. The minute I saw a bathroom inside the massage place, I tot I hit the jackpot already. Mana tau...apa pun tak ada. Hai...disappointed again although the stocks there are all PRC, damage is RM50.I've never tried the PRC massage here but I've heard from fellow Penang cheongsters that 'specials' are available there. Wonder why your 'pursuit of happiness' was rejected by them?

Take the stairs leading up to the hotel part of Fantasy, from lunchtime till bout 7pm, you can get NL, hornbills etc. Quick FJ at approx $40 -$50 a pop.

I did manage to check the one nearby Roo's cellar but no good looking ML around. Saw one dino and fast2 cabut. The cun one is taking off I guess. Here there's only one or two 'cun one' - though some may dispute even that.

The HLB I did manage to find but near the B-suite HLB. Not the bayan baru which is hotly discussed in the PG forum now. Is it near GIant bayan baru, the behind HLB massage parlour.The HLB near B-suite is the right one. Some people refer this area as Bayan Baru as well I guess. Use the search function, the behind HLB joint's location has been posted a few times already.

There is no HLB near Giant. At the Jalan Tengah shophouses there are a few banks. At the back row of these shophouses there is a Victoria Station, further along , you'll find a PRC reflexology joint - totally clean.

Have you tried out Berjaya?

I'm not mentioning the HCs as lately their stock sucks (I don't mean BJ)

Icarusmu
03-31-08, 15:15
Sakura has been out for quite some time liao. I have heard that a new MP / HC will take its place. Anyone with that info?I been there, nothing. Door is lock :p

Is it because of DAP?? They sapu all our cheong joints?? anyway i vote them :p

Not sure if any brothers have good place to cheong?? The common place i know is :

Island
1.Taiwan
2. Cathy
3. New Sayor
4. Jimmy place
5. Berjaya (long time never go, gal quality is good but attitude ..... big no no)
6. Ah Lee

Mainland
1. Harmony
2. GP
3. Summit
4. Pink Lady (go only once, dont dare to go anymore. all dino!!)

Any brother want to add? Maybe I want to make a list and update monthly like what brother lau lau did last time. What i trying to do is difference. Hope all the brothers can PM me the contact of all these join or FL and send me your email address. I will send the file to you every month.

Of cause this is open to all the brother that contribute. I will share with all the senior members. Not sure if this is a good idea? but I do need all brothes help to provide me updated information from time to time. I will use Brother lau lau's list as base and update.

Please share with me your idea :)

PgPunter
03-31-08, 17:17
Any of you guys have tried her before? Just wanna check if she also charges you guys $50 for BJ?

Yup she charges only RM50 for nude BJ. Best value ML in town

Spiderk
03-31-08, 19:59
Where is the location BTW?

Island or mainland

-----------------------------------------------------

Last Sunday afternoon, after lunch at town area, time still early 1pm, decided to Wxxxdxxf to find my favorite #8. Very lucky OKT just open the door & #8 sudah waiting there already and the only girl there too.

Early bird get good worm. . As usual, after go into the room, give a friendly hug & kiss. (like meeting old friends. Haha)

After taking water bath, proceed to bed to have cat bath. Very nice. Enjoy it. . Next will be BJ in many styles (9/10). Very nice, almost CIM. Lucky still can control. Cap on and FJ. "song" until no word describe. Hehehe.

Number: 8
Race : CKT
Face: 8/10
Body : Slim 8/10
BJ : 9/10
FJ : 8/10
GFE : 9/10
Damage : RM1.00
WIR: YESAge: Over 35.
Looks: looks old

MadBoss
03-31-08, 22:25
I been there, nothing. Door is lock :p

Wah really long time you never go there ah? Actually not Guan Eng's doing - Gallant Hotel now turned to Regal Lodge.

They were closed for a while for the renovations, when reopened no more Pusat Urut Sakura.

Not sure if any brothers have good place to cheong?? The common place i know is.

Any brother want to add? Maybe I want to make a list and update monthly like what brother lau lau did last time.

Please share with me your idea :) Making a list isn't a bad idea but you might find this a boring task as there aren't actually any new joints springing up in Penang.

Same old same old.

Pro Hunter
04-01-08, 02:21
Do you consider cititel health center? the only place i have been before.

I been there, nothing. Door is lock :p

Not sure if any brothers have good place to cheong?? The common place i know is :

Island
1.Taiwan
2. Cathy
3. New Sayor
4. Jimmy place
5. Berjaya (long time never go, gal quality is good but attitude ..... big no no)
6. Ah Lee

Mainland
1. Harmony
2. GP
3. Summit

Any brother want to add? Maybe I want to make a list and update monthly like what brother lau lau did last time. What i trying to do is difference. Hope all the brothers can PM me the contact of all these join or FL and send me your email address. I will send the file to you every month.

Of cause this is open to all the brother that contribute. I will share with all the senior members. Not sure if this is a good idea? but I do need all brothes help to provide me updated information from time to time. I will use Brother lau lau's list as base and update.

Please share with me your idea :)

Dirty Bug
04-01-08, 17:00
Island
1.Taiwan
2. Cathy
3. New Sayor
4. Jimmy place
6. Ah Lee

Mainland
1. Harmony
2. GP
3. Summit

Add (ah seng - Penang Sunway) for Island

Screw King
04-02-08, 08:29
Add (ah seng - Penang Sunway) for IslandWhich Ah Seng? I havn't try. Can you share more on Ah Seng stocks? Is it Macalister rd Sunway?

Jack Daniels
04-02-08, 15:42
Thanks for the info MadBoss. Appreciate it. Maybe my trip in May can count you in one of the outing. Hehe..cheers bro!

I've never tried the PRC massage here but I've heard from fellow Penang cheongsters that 'specials' are available there. Wonder why your 'pursuit of happiness' was rejected by them?

Take the stairs leading up to the hotel part of Fantasy, from lunchtime till bout 7pm, you can get NL, hornbills etc. Quick FJ at approx $40 -$50 a pop.

Here there's only one or two 'cun one' - though some may dispute even that.

The HLB near B-suite is the right one. Some people refer this area as Bayan Baru as well I guess. Use the search function, the behind HLB joint's location has been posted a few times already.

There is no HLB near Giant. At the Jalan Tengah shophouses there are a few banks. At the back row of these shophouses there is a Victoria Station, further along , you'll find a PRC reflexology joint - totally clean.

Have you tried out Berjaya?

I'm not mentioning the HCs as lately their stock sucks (I don't mean BJ)

Liverpool
04-03-08, 05:05
Ya. Cheryl charge me Rm50 for BJ also. Plus naked BJ. Hehe.

Another one at hotel Malaysia name pei pei also not bad looking.

Around 40 years old. Always went to upwown drink one.

Went to town to settle my credit card payments - always a good excuse once a month to go out alone. ;)

Somehow, they can still survive in this business by displaying such low quality to handsome young men like us.

Walked over to my next choice - Msia Hotel. Along Leith Street saw two NL / Hornbills and one Thosai.

The Thosai - thin, sweet talking and looking girl. Tried before. Not worth it. Low damage, $50 hence the bad service.

Capped BJ, into mouth, up and down four or five times only. Cannot kiss this or that. One position only - missionary.

Proceeded to my destination, lift up to 10th floor and one more flight of stairs.

Ahh such good fortune - Cheryl my favourite girl is sitting on the sofa, and she's looking real fine in a bikini strap blouse and tight jeans shorts. Let's go.

She commented on two things, my belly is getting bigger and why haven't I been there for so long.

It also occurred to me that I have never written a FR on her though I've taken her a few times since she moved there from Waterfall.

She spread my legs, took off her shorts and blouse leaving on only her G-string and positioned herself with her ass facing me.

Cheryl has the nicest of tits around and the silkiest thighs. Wasn't long before I took off her panties and gave her nether regions a full inspection.

Cheryl Msia hotel.

MadBoss
04-03-08, 11:32
Ya. Cheryl charge me Rm50 for BJ also. Plus naked BJ. Hehe.

Another one at hotel Malaysia name pei pei also not bad looking.

Around 40 years old. Always went to upwown drink one.Waah 40 years old still good looking.

Debauchery
04-04-08, 16:31
Batu Bukit's IVY is done by Lao Yi (Tao Kei Soh ?), i believe this was the place Member30 mistakenly step into (hopefully not put into).Anyway, I did check out the place during my first mission to check out AW, at that time Lao Yi quoted RM40 for 1 hr, she futher stressed that it's for proper massage, suddenly I could hear my heart saying "give me free also I don't want"Ivy charges only RM25 for one hour ...sure got the place right ? I had to make two trips before finding my bearings on AW and Ivy.

Bro, i had a chat with one of Ivy's ML ~ they also work in that frequently mentioned place on top of Tan's Pharmacy. What is missing is i think the name is Atsuobo or something but haven't verified. (checked it out before i went to Ivy, was freaked out by the place accepting CreditCard so thought must be expensive )

Debauchery
04-04-08, 16:58
If ever you have one of those days where you crave for some HJ but on damage control? Well, I've checked out two MP in Chai Leng Park in Penang (near PV) Seberang Area before the bridge.

Ironically, being Thai masage, they perform "Batin" to help blood circulation in your little brother blood and to "release air ". But they do jerk it out and clean up afterwards (kinda like an internal shower) However, seems strict rules on any other add-ons, they insist is to keep the place free of MIB.

Carathai. Around 5.6 ML working, only two comparatively decent looking ones from the aunties. Damage is RM50 for all.

Urut Thai Tradisional. Lot sof aunties and only two decent ones being in their thirties. Guess that is why damage is only RM42.

Beats going to places like LIFE or Alistar, because the cost is nearly the same and they don't massage your ass and leave your brother firmly in the pants.

Month end when on limited $$ and want a HJ. Why not?

Komagian
04-04-08, 17:19
Add (ah seng - Penang Sunway) for IslandAdd Berlin Hotel and Travel Lodge - Butterworth

MadBoss
04-04-08, 23:08
Bro, i had a chat with one of Ivy's ML ~ they also work in that frequently mentioned place on top of Tan's Pharmacy. What is missing is i think the name is Atsuobo or something but haven't verified. (checked it out before i went to Ivy, was freaked out by the place accepting CreditCard so thought must be expensive )Are the MLs local or Indomie?

The place above Tan's Pharmacy does seem pricey and seem to advert more on lady's package so I was shy to enquire further.

MadBoss
04-04-08, 23:25
If ever you have one of those days where you crave for some HJ but on damage control? Well, I've checked out two MP in Chai Leng Park in Penang (near PV) Seberang Area before the bridge.

Ironically, being Thai masage, they perform "Batin" to help blood circulation in your little brother blood and to "release air ". But they do jerk it out and clean up afterwards (kinda like an internal shower) However, seems strict rules on any other add-ons, they insist is to keep the place free of MIB.

Carathai. Around 5.6 ML working, only two comparatively decent looking ones from the aunties. Damage is RM50 for all.

Urut Thai Tradisional. Lot sof aunties and only two decent ones being in their thirties. Guess that is why damage is only RM42.

Beats going to places like LIFE or Alistar, because the cost is nearly the same and they don't massage your ass and leave your brother firmly in the pants.

Month end when on limited $$ and want a HJ. Why not?Near PV? Opposite there's a Nasi Kandar Shop?

What's the enviroment like bro?

Properly done or just mattress and curtains like those joints in Raja Uda?

Raja Uda puts me off a bit cause majority of their customers are foreign labourers.

MadBoss
04-04-08, 23:42
Had a walkabout in B.J. Complex.

Haven't been here in a while as the place kinda dead for shopping or anything.

Passed by a shoplot where I used to get massage and HJ from a young pleasant CKT whose name now escapes me.

Low damage $40 or $50 including the HJ.

She operates out of a small partioned off room, the front is a hand phone shop.

Yesterday when I was there the place was closed as was the case the many times I had been there before. The main reason why I stopped my visits there.

The banner advertising her massage services is still on display. Called the number, phone was turned off.

Will try again later today.

Anybody else ever had her before?

Ps: I think her name is Joy or Joey.

Limhocksun
04-05-08, 03:32
My trip to Penang yesterday was very fruitful, I would like Joseph for giving me good info. Arrive in Penang on Friday afternoon and checked in at Copthorne Hotel, Check private massage and called OKT william, he said today he got only 2 PRC both age 23, i said ok want slim and beautiful, sent to my room within 20 minutes times.... not bad,,good looking girl

Name. Sio mei (something like that la)
Age 23
Look 6.5/10
Boob C cup
BBBJ 7/10
Pussy well trim
FJ 8/10
GFE 8/10
Damage 180, manage to nego with bro william, normal is 200
FK Yes
DATY Didnt try

Good thing about this girl is very GFE and the moan is real, i can fell it she came twice during the session, she hold me like nobody business and bedsheet all wet, satisfied.

Limhocksun
04-05-08, 03:47
My second day in Penang, wanted to try western menu, called OKT Ah Lee (Thank to bro joseph again who provide me the info). Ah Lee said he has Ruskies, Ukrine, Labenese and Korean. Decide to try Ruskies

Name .Forgot, anna somethig like that.
Age 21
Look 7/10
Boob C Cup
FJ 7/10 tried all position, she love doggy very much/10
FK reluctant but at the end ok
DATY Yes very yummy
Damage rm 300
WIR. my next trip wanted to try Japanese.

Dreamer P
04-05-08, 07:14
Tried prc ml # 520. Not bad HJ skill. All of them giving std price.

Limhocksun
04-05-08, 12:41
I would like to take this opportunity to make a correction about my earlier report, actually Ah Lee contact i got it from MADBOSS not Joseph, thousand apologise Mad Boss.

om MMy second day in Penang, wanted to try western menu, called OKT Ah Lee (Thank to bro joseph again who provide me the info). Ah Lee said he has Ruskies, Ukrine, Labenese and Korean. Decide to try Ruskies

Name .Forgot, anna somethig like that.
Age 21
Look 7/10
Boob C Cup
FJ 7/10 tried all position, she love doggy very much/10
FK reluctant but at the end ok
DATY Yes very yummy
Damage rm 300
WIR. my next trip wanted to try Japanese.

Debauchery
04-05-08, 18:49
Are the MLs local or Indomie?

The place above Tan's Pharmacy does seem pricey and seem to advert more on lady's package so I was shy to enquire further.Indomie - as it turns out, it is operated by Ivy from Batu Bukit, similiary by appointment only. They are "unisex", but i notice most customers for the better looking ones are guys ;-)

They can also send to anyplace i think for extra RM10, something like RM60 for two hours if you want more privacy.

Debauchery
04-05-08, 18:55
I used to visit that shop to buy handphone ...serious ? HJ ? Did she allow autoroaming?

From what i can see, she had a relationship with that handphone seller, so you must consider yourself lucky!

Any other place around there that provides low damage HJ?

Passed by a shoplot where I used to get massage and HJ from a young pleasant CKT whose name now escapes me.

Yesterday when I was there the place was closed as was the case the many times I had been there before. The main reason why I stopped my visits there.

The banner advertising her massage services is still on display. Called the number, phone was turned off.

Ps: I think her name is Joy or Joey.

Debauchery
04-05-08, 19:13
Yeap, that one. Both joints are mattress + curtains, but from what I can see the customers are mix of local and foreign. Carathai is cleaner at RM8 extra. At tradisional, I had to request them change the pillow case.

At least HJ is part and parcel at extra RM15, can't expect too much at that price.

Near PV? Opposite there's a Nasi Kandar Shop?

Raja Uda puts me off a bit cause majority of their customers are foreign labourers.

Debauchery
04-05-08, 19:18
BTW, Tradisional has a branch in front of AM Bank near Jalan Bagan. They have younger MLs there ( one in early twenties ) , but sad thing is no autoroaming. Would have gladly paid for that!

Near PV? Opposite there's a Nasi Kandar Shop?

MadBoss
04-05-08, 22:27
I would like to take this opportunity to make a correction about my earlier report, actually Ah Lee contact i got it from MADBOSS not Joseph, thousand apologise Mad Boss.No worries. Glad you had a good time.

MadBoss
04-05-08, 22:42
I used to visit that shop to buy handphone ...serious ? HJ ? Did she allow autoroaming? I never tried for autoroaming. You can actually hear customers from the outside buying handphones or topping up their credit.

Anyway during the session, she'll be wearing a lab coat and a surgical mask like those professional beauty centers.

I believe she had quite a few regulars, she kept a record of our visits and phone number.

Any other place around there that provides low damage HJ?The nearest would be Sawadee at Krystal Point. All in at $60.

Your type of place - mattress and curtains :D but much cleaner than Chai Leng Park.

Behind HLB getting pricey.

MadBoss
04-05-08, 22:50
Indomie - as it turns out, it is operated by Ivy from Batu Bukit, similiary by appointment only. They are "unisex", but i notice most customers for the better looking ones are guys ;-)

They can also send to anyplace i think for extra RM10, something like RM60 for two hours if you want more privacy.Actually most importantly - got hanky panky or not ? :D

Stocking Fan
04-06-08, 05:15
There is never too much reports on Soho, as considered a playing ground for the expats. And basically yes, there is always a bunch of regular "customers" ladyboys, who seem to attract their goup of expats. And then also a mix of foreign WL's. A longtime Thai lady you can usually find at the pooltable and others just mingling around on the ground floor. Presently there is a Cambodian lady and more Thais. Sometimes some NL's from Butterworth who come over to Soho to party, but seems you can get them by the end of the night. For the rest nice girls but all with their boyfriends or in parties. Because of the expat environment, prices are stiff. Well, not converted into euros or usdollars and compared what one pays in those countries, but for local standards it's on the high side. And no room for nego.

There is an exception though right now. A cute Indo girl from Medan. 31 yo Sarah. Not a stunner, but nice body, with Acup titties and although slim, a bit of extra noodles around the waist.

She charges only rm 100 per hour. If you got no place to go to, she is also reluctant to take you to her hotel. Instead she takes you to federal hotel across the road (by that time all the ladyboys were gone.). Hourly rate there rm 22 for a big room. No questions/names asked.

You can also buy the condom there at reception. Actually asked the girl why a professional has not her own condoms with her and always the hassle to buy. She replied that MIB checks their handbags sometimes and than you better donot carry around condoms.

What was very attactive for this girl is that she gave a very good GFE. Actually one of the best I have experienced for some time. Very friendly, cuddly, smiling, kissing you and that all whilst you sip your beer and watch pool or sports TV. And that does not change in the room. Very open to everything and passiaonate. And she seems to enjoy as she gets super wet! Maybe her moans were acted, but then she must be a professional artist

WIR? Sure, but she only stays for a few more weeks than is back to Medan.

Limhocksun
04-06-08, 14:29
Stocking Fan,

Bro, Where is Soho located, will try on my next visit to Penang end of this month, tq.

Dan606
04-06-08, 18:56

Ps: I think her name is Joy or Joey.Her name is joyce. Tried once before. Purely massage no etc. Per session is 45 min. Some months ago, when I went there she was manning the handphone shop as the person take care the shop was away. She pulled down the roller shuttle, closed the shop & proceed to the back portion to massage. Her massage skill is good. After finish, she rolled up the shuttle, I walked out. Opposite the shop, there were two NL look kind of funny on me. Think they must be wondering what happen inside.

Dan606
04-06-08, 19:01
BTW, Tradisional has a branch in front of AM Bank near Jalan Bagan. They have younger MLs there ( one in early twenties ) , but sad thing is no autoroaming. Would have gladly paid for that!Is it a slightly plum younger ML? There used to have two younger ML at Chai Leng Park & 1 at Bagan. But was told all get married & no more working there.

MadBoss
04-06-08, 22:21
Her name is joyce. Tried once before. Purely massage no etc. Per session is 45 min. Some months ago, when I went there she was manning the handphone shop as the person take care the shop was away. She pulled down the roller shuttle, closed the shop & proceed to the back portion to massage. Her massage skill is good. After finish, she rolled up the shuttle, I walked out. Opposite the shop, there were two NL look kind of funny on me. Think they must be wondering what happen inside.My first time I didn't ask so I didn't get extras either.

But as I had info that she is a provider, my second time I asked then she said yes. But my first time I hear ML say "I massage there 10 minutes only, if you don't come - I don't know"

I think she then records this in her book cause next time no need to ask anymore.

Yes one problem is her location. Her shop is surrounded by malay shops.

Joseph81
04-07-08, 01:40
Her name is joyce. Tried once before. Purely massage no etc.Obvious Madboss get something more than u out of her, check out his post below

[QUOTE=MadBoss]Passed by a shoplot where I used to get massage and HJ from a young pleasant CKT whose name now escapes me.

Low damage $40 or $50 including the HJ.[QUOTE]

Stocking Fan
04-07-08, 04:08
Stocking Fan,

Bro, Where is Soho located, will try on my next visit to Penang end of this month, tq.Is pub located in Penang Road, close to Cititel Hotel and opposite Malaysia Hotel. WL's come in after 10 PM.

Is in the centre of nightlife Penang. Can't miss.

Mabuk
04-07-08, 12:30
My first time I didn't ask so I didn't get extras either.

But as I had info that she is a provider, my second time I asked then she said yes. But my first time I hear ML say "I massage there 10 minutes only, if you don't come - I don't know"

I think she then records this in her book cause next time no need to ask anymore.

Yes one problem is her location. Her shop is surrounded by malay shops.
Thanks bro Madboss for the unit and phone number,

At BJ Comp about 4pm call her but she was busy at that moment have to wait for one hour. shop around BJ Comp cuci mata the the NL and indon, time flies one hour later back to the shop.

Inside the room she asked come b4, answered negtive, ask for my phone number (actually called her handphone just now, she should know), address (briefly like which area) then gave me the package quotation:

1) Massage only 45 minutes = RM30
2) Massage + back scalp + HJ 1 hour = RM60

Without hesitate go for second option.

Back scalp and massage quite ok especially her smooth hand :p but HJ a bit weird cause of her nurse like uniform and face mask, feel like donating sperm then HJ :D

Lengman
04-07-08, 12:54
Back scalp and massage quite ok especially her smooth hand :p but HJ a bit weird cause of her nurse like uniform and face mask, feel like donating sperm then HJ :D

How about your hand?? Did she feel wierd too??:D :D

Mabuk
04-07-08, 13:08
How about your hand?? Did she feel wierd too??:D :D

First time there didn't touch her, scared! scared! :D

Debauchery
04-07-08, 13:29
Last time there about a month ago, kind round girl was there, late twenties or earlier twenties and her feature would probably be a protruding butt, which made it harder for me coz she was like a school teacher discipling children from touching her and the butt looks delicious!

There was a younger girl in the background , innocent looking and is definitely in twenties according to the other branch. But, now sure if luck to get AR.

Is it a slightly plum younger ML? There used to have two younger ML at Chai Leng Park & 1 at Bagan. But was told all get married & no more working there.

Debauchery
04-07-08, 13:35
Actually most importantly - got hanky panky or not ? :DMy first experience was horrible, some early 30s ML who reminded me of those tomboy lesbian guard characters u find in movies. Brushed off my hand when i tried to move. Second one was better, allowed limited AR but still married so i dare not try.

Had better luck in AW, one who wanted RM50 for "syok" when brushing my balls, and was asking if i hv condom when i refused ( she smelled of a smoker which turned me off - big boobs, but has spare tire - face acceptable ).

Hope to get a FR from others ?

Debauchery
04-07-08, 13:38
Technically, it should be easier to AR a nurse, just slide under the uniform. I guess if you look at her, not that low class & quite a SYT, doubt if she'd let you AR for RM60. If she'd do FJ for RM200, I'd jump on it!

First time there didn't touch her, scared! scared! :D

Mabuk
04-07-08, 13:39
I would like to take this opportunity to make a correction about my earlier report, actually Ah Lee contact i got it from MADBOSS not Joseph, thousand apologise Mad Boss.

Thanks bro Madboss for the unit and phone number

Bro Madboss is forum CIA!

CIA = Chief Information Agency :p

MadBoss
04-07-08, 14:54
Her name is joyce. Her name is Joey. I went by and got one of her brochures.

MadBoss
04-07-08, 15:07

At BJ Comp about 4pm call her but she was busy at that moment have to wait for one hour. shop around BJ Comp cuci mata the the NL and indon, time flies one hour later back to the shop.

Inside the room she asked come b4, answered negtive, ask for my phone number (actually called her handphone just now, she should know), address (briefly like which area) then gave me the package quotation:

Back scalp and massage quite ok especially her smooth hand :p but HJ a bit weird cause of her nurse like uniform and face mask, feel like donating sperm then HJ :DI was there at lunch time but didn't have the opportunity as got a call someone wanted to see me.

Quickly went to her place and saw that she had placed some brochures in front of her shop.

That's how I knew her exact address and then I sms it to you.

It's a good idea to call first as this is a 'one woman show' and the shop always seems to be closed.

I'm surprised that no one else in the forum know of this place as she has been there for a few years already.

I hope this doesn't bring any negative publicity towards her.

MadBoss
04-07-08, 15:09
First time there didn't touch her, scared! scared! :DAll the times I take her services also never touch her :D

MadBoss
04-07-08, 15:11
Bro Madboss is forum CIA!

CIA = Chief Information Agency :pMy information is also second hand one la. :D

MadBoss
04-07-08, 16:12
Sexsurfer, Bro thanks for pointing out this place before.

Strictly for massage purists.

My body aching a bit, went to my current favourite massage joint.

Business must be slow as all the girls were in the hall watching TV.

Took my regular number 7. All the times I've been there I've only asked for her.

I probably should try out the other girls but I am loyal to my MLs ;)

She was happy to see me and but put on a stern 'teacher face' and said "Why you never come so long?"

My reply ''No money, must work''

Before jumping on the massage table, I pointed out to her which areas needed her special attention.

She is really really good. Soon all the knots in my muscles were loosened.

Totally didn't want to stop her wonderful massage that I extended my time till two and a half hours!

My longest ever massage session. And she wasn't tired at all, kept going full force.

Later the guy at the counter charged me $111, don't know why as this doesn't tally with their hourly rate. But nevermind as for me it was totally worth it.

Now mind you guys, this is a clean place. Hanky panky not allowed!

But my ML knows what I need, and she'll perform the necesarry HJ. :D

It took me three visits here to convince her to do this. Now it's automatic.

Standard tips apply, but you guys will flame me as I tip her much higher.

Leock
04-07-08, 16:39

Back scalp and massage quite ok especially her smooth hand :p but HJ a bit weird cause of her nurse like uniform and face mask, feel like donating sperm then HJ :DVisited her today too but didn't get any extras, was actually quite surprised when she asked my to leave my underwear on, and with all the credentials on her wall, beauty specialist, I didn't really think that she would be providing extra service.

But she did sit on me straddling me in between her legs when she was massaging my back. Felt her thighs kind of strong. I like!

She did quote me the different packages, but it was straight massage and the only extra was back scrub.

Maybe I'm too ugly and unattractive. Hahaha.

James Blunt
04-07-08, 17:38
Brother MadBoss, just want to check with you, what is operation hour of M'sia Hotel MP?

May pay a visit soon.

Cheryl Msia hotel.

MadBoss
04-07-08, 22:20
My first experience was horrible, some early 30s ML who reminded me of those tomboy lesbian guard characters u find in movies. Brushed off my hand when i tried to move. Second one was better, allowed limited AR but still married so i dare not try. AR is as far as the hanky panky goes? No HJ why bother?

Had better luck in AW, one who wanted RM50 for "syok" when brushing my balls, and was asking if i hv condom when i refused ( she smelled of a smoker which turned me off - big boobs, but has spare tire - face acceptable ).

Hope to get a FR from others ?When I was last at AW, didn't see any ML with with a pinch of attractiveness. Thus the trip there not worth it for me.

MadBoss
04-07-08, 22:33
Visited her today too but didn't get any extras, was actually quite surprised when she asked my to leave my underwear on, and with all the credentials on her wall, beauty specialist, I didn't really think that she would be providing extra service.

But she did sit on me straddling me in between her legs when she was massaging my back. Felt her thighs kind of strong. I like!

She did quote me the different packages, but it was straight massage and the only extra was back scrub.

Maybe I'm too ugly and unattractive. Hahaha.I have never been asked to leave my underwear on. :D

When unsure if specials are on the menu, I use my tried and tested technique
and ask the lady "Can you do me a favour and massage me here?''

If rejected, since the request is polite - you can still show your face there next time. And can use the same line again with a most likely positive result.

MadBoss
04-07-08, 22:37
Brother MadBoss, just want to check with you, what is operation hour of M'sia Hotel MP?

May pay a visit soon.I have never been there early but Cheryl did mention that she's there at 10am.

Don't go after 10pm as the MLs are getting ready to leave already and the pickings are slim. Those that are still taking customers at that hour seem to have lost their steam and the massage is weak.

MadBoss
04-07-08, 22:47
Technically, it should be easier to AR a nurse, just slide under the uniform. I guess if you look at her, not that low class & quite a SYT, doubt if she'd let you AR for RM60. If she'd do FJ for RM200, I'd jump on it!Yeah she has that sweet 'girl next door look'. Hmmm can imagine going doggy with her :D

Anybody brave enough to ask her about FJ? Maybe at least outside massage service.

FJ in that shop of her's definitely risky. :eek:

Xformer2008
04-08-08, 00:33

Ps: I think her name is Joy or Joey.Where is this shop lot location exactly? mind hint a bit bro?

MadBoss
04-08-08, 05:21
Where is this shop lot location exactly? mind hint a bit bro?Exact location can be found in E-kawan Bukit Jambul directory. ;)

3rd floor Winter Wing.

Carimakanpp
04-08-08, 06:36
Hi brothers,

I just drop by BJC and managed to get Joey shop as per brothers hint.

Managed to make an appointment with her around 3p.m.

heheh, will come back and provide you guy FR.

Carimakanpp
04-08-08, 06:50
Hi brother, mean while, let me share report with you guy.

Last week, called one PRC, who I get her number from the "Gembira" plub.

Last time in the pub, with makeup, she look 7/10.

Called her and she confirmed that not working as wind is too strong. Invited me to her appartment. She charge RM150.

When reach there, got a feeling like having mistress out there. She really serve me good. She provide food, fruit, movie and etc. Really like home. But, of course, to be save, never take those offer lar...

She started with stand SOP, batch me and process to bed. Her catbath and BJ technique is very god. Good a pair of nice boob.

She never rush, the whole section last for about 1 hour. She ask me to stay and company her wacthing movie. I rejected as want to rush home.

Name: KK.
Age 23
Look: 5/10 (At the plub, with makeup, she look 7/10)
Boob: 34C Cup
FJ: 7/10
Damage rm 150.

Note: For those borther that want her contact, can email me [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Carimakanpp
04-08-08, 09:29
Ha, finshd the 1 hours package B section.

Total Damage is RM60.

I think she is more like a beuty-sian rather then ML.

I asked her this is what massage?, she say France style.

The whole section, I do not have a chance, and also dare not touch her. Her uniform is not nurse, but the doctor type.

Massage is good, with oil, but those who expect special, sorry lar..

Mabuk
04-08-08, 10:46
Technically, it should be easier to AR a nurse, just slide under the uniform. I guess if you look at her, not that low class & quite a SYT, doubt if she'd let you AR for RM60. If she'd do FJ for RM200, I'd jump on it!

Next time will try AR and see :p

Mabuk
04-08-08, 10:48
Maybe I'm too ugly and unattractive. Hahaha.

It also coz of I look like a pervert :p

Leock
04-08-08, 13:41
It also coz of I look like a pervert :pHaha. Really meh?

At least she sat on me. Don't know if she did that for you guys or not. At least I can have a little dignity.

Will call her tomorrow and see if she is free for another appointment. Will try that "polite" technique.

Koko724
04-08-08, 15:47
Madboss,

I'll be going to penang in may and will be staying in Krystal suites. Can you help to give some details of fun activities in the area. in massage joints near the area or lobangs.

Leock
04-08-08, 17:00
It also coz of I look like a pervert :pHaha. Is that so.

Guess the only comfort I have is that she did sit on me to massage my back. Did you get the same treatment too?

Will call her tomorrow to see if she's available. This time will try your technique / strategy

MadBoss
04-08-08, 22:17
Ha, finshd the 1 hours package B section.

Total Damage is RM60.

I think she is more like a beuty-sian rather then ML.

I asked her this is what massage?, she say France style.

The whole section, I do not have a chance, and also dare not touch her. Her uniform is not nurse, but the doctor type.

Massage is good, with oil, but those who expect special, sorry lar..Obviously you didn't read Mabuk's and my reports properly. We've both gotten HJ there.

And Mabuk who went there recently paid $60 like you did - but he got HJ included with that.

Wonder why you didn't get it?

MadBoss
04-08-08, 22:25
Haha. Is that so.

Guess the only comfort I have is that she did sit on me to massage my back. Did you get the same treatment too?

Will call her tomorrow to see if she's available. This time will try your technique / strategyYes she did sit on me, but friend ah, a lot of MLs sit on you when they massage your back :D

MadBoss
04-08-08, 23:13

Called her and she confirmed that not working as wind is too strong. Invited me to her appartment. She charge RM150.

When reach there, got a feeling like having mistress out there. She really serve me good. She provide food, fruit, movie and etc. Really like home. But, of course, to be save, never take those offer lar...

She started with stand SOP, batch me and process to bed. Her catbath and BJ technique is very god. Good a pair of nice boob.

She never rush, the whole section last for about 1 hour. She ask me to stay and company her wacthing movie. I rejected as want to rush home.

Age 23
Damage rm 150.Yes KK's service is excellent. Glad to hear she wasn't caught up in the recent raid at the pub.

Tonnypg
04-09-08, 04:42
I have never been there early but Cheryl did mention that she's there at 10am.

Don't go after 10pm as the MLs are getting ready to leave already and the pickings are slim. Those that are still taking customers at that hour seem to have lost their steam and the massage is weak.Yo brudder,

Went to M hotel yesterday and look for your Cherly but the lady at the counter don't know her, so ask for pei pei not in yet so lan lan took jo-jo (think late 30 or mid 40 can't judge, light too dim), message is so-so end up back pain. Had HJ fully naked by jo-jo at 80 + 60 massage, so ok lor. Korek korek abit have nice firm body without any smell. Hope this infor will help some bro here who wish to go M hotel later.

Cheers

Walk Around Leg
04-09-08, 05:23
No wonder you've offended the warden of Penang forum la. Joseph the man is berry old mother type (lau-mak), he has a diploma in ngam ngam cham cham.

You know the place right? Press button 8 and once the door opens, straight away get to unload lo. No need to be desperate one. But must bring some euros there la.Yo Pgkia,

Sorry bro, kind of lose out the detaill here and there. Not wanting to offend anyone tho, but the ngam ngam cham cham part I will leave it out. LOL..

I am in PG this week and will try to look it out if meetings could end early.

Thanks bro

Walk Around Leg
04-09-08, 05:24
Ok, as much as we like to help....there wasn't much to your question anyway. You're right that Midland provides mostly PRC and you'll need to visit yourself to judge on the quality as the stocks turnover rate is very much depending on the wind. Don't worry, it's an obligation free visit so you only need to commit if you feel the stock is up to your standard.

Hope this helps..:DYo Member 30,

Thanks for the tips.

Helps a lot and will schedule to Midland if the time permits.

SSV
04-09-08, 07:09
Hey all bros, it's been some time I haven't logged in, read about the posts at Ivy's place, went there yesterday about 9.30pm, but I saw from downstairs all shops closed already, so I didn't go up, can any bro guide ?

After that, went to sawadee, this time I went up, it's about 10pm, but the shop closed as well, hoooo ..... feel damm horny, went downtown to new savoy, wah lau, no update at all, all old rusty stuff, haha, my last resort went to cathay, (quite late already)also same, can't find the standard like Jess ....

after all, guess what ? Go back and sleep lor ......

SO bro, are they close early ? Tq.

Joseph81
04-09-08, 08:09
Obviously you didn't read Mabuk's and my reports properly. We've both gotten HJ there.

And Mabuk who went there recently paid $60 like you did - but he got HJ included with that.

Wonder why you didn't get it?Rest assure next time if I go, I will make a big fuss should I not get HJ from her, I will quote her ur name just to make sure no descrimination and fair play.

Joseph81
04-09-08, 08:12
Yo brudder,

Went to M hotel yesterday and look for your Cherly but the lady at the counter don't know her, so ask for pei pei not in yet so lan lan took jo-jo (think late 30 or mid 40 can't judge, light too dim), message is so-so end up back pain. Had HJ fully naked by jo-jo at 80 + 60 massage, so ok lor. Korek korek abit have nice firm body without any smell. Hope this infor will help some bro here who wish to go M hotel later.

CheersWill bear that in mind, Jo-jo is a no-no. Btw, are you related to Lingam? Korek Korek remind me of him.

Joseph81
04-09-08, 08:14
Yes KK's service is excellent. Glad to hear she wasn't caught up in the recent raid at the pub.Don't worry, I'm sure she'll be given wild card to escape should there be a raid, as she probably has sucked half of the MIB batallion's cocks.

Joseph81
04-09-08, 08:14
Yes she did sit on me, but friend ah, a lot of MLs sit on you when they massage your back :DSome even step on my back.

Joseph81
04-09-08, 08:22
Madboss,

I'll be going to penang in may and will be staying in Krystal suites. Can you help to give some details of fun activities in the area. in massage joints near the area or lobangs.There's only one answer to that area; behind HLB, but mind u the MLs there are all bloodsucker instead of cocksucker, they like to perstering u into liak kin for extra income.

RM20 - liak kin
RM30 for tips for HJ after Liak kin
RM40 for 1 hour massage

For full package, the ML will get RM60 out of 1 session, whereas for strictly massage, they will only earn a mere RM20. Wonder since when did they start charging RM30 for HJ tip ? Can u see the reason why the place is so fucked up now?

Joseph81
04-09-08, 08:23

Age 23
Damage rm 150.

Note: For those borther that want her contact, can email me [Email address deleted by Admin]She only charge RM100 in the pub, you should have negotiated with her.

MadBoss
04-09-08, 08:50
Yo brudder,

CheersThe person manning the counter usually is an uncle.

Maybe this lady is Cheryl's rival :eek:

I'll pass to you her number through Joseph's place.

Member 30
04-09-08, 08:52
Yes she did sit on me, but friend ah, a lot of MLs sit on you when they massage your back :D

Yalar, unless she's wearing mini skirt and can feel some skin contact...otherwise, it seems quite normal right? :D

MadBoss
04-09-08, 08:59
Hey all bros, it's been some time I haven't logged in, read about the posts at Ivy's place, went there yesterday about 9.30pm, but I saw from downstairs all shops closed already, so I didn't go up, can any bro guide ?

After that, went to sawadee, this time I went up, it's about 10pm, but the shop closed as well, hoooo ..... feel damm horny, went downtown to new savoy, wah lau, no update at all, all old rusty stuff, haha, my last resort went to cathay, (quite late already)also same, can't find the standard like Jess ....

after all, guess what ? Go back and sleep lor ......

SO bro, are they close early ? Tq.We guys get horny at night but these places 9 and 10pm close already :D

Sometimes some places if business is slow they will close early. As for Ivy, it's part beauty shop right, so I guess 9.30pm closing time sounds right.

As for Cathay and Savoy I would have done the same thing as you, go back and sleep.

The stock really bad now.

Banging a 30+ year old CKT but close my eyes and imagine Angelina Jolie - doesn't work anymore :p

Leock
04-09-08, 09:44
Yalar, unless she's wearing mini skirt and can feel some skin contact...otherwise, it seems quite normal right? :DWa lau. Haha so it seems that I didn't get anything extra. I guess it's purely based on her impression on you and whether she wants to offer or not.

Maybe she's reading this forum. Then from the different package and price, she can identify who visited her and not. Some more with an tel book. Gone la. Haha.

Icarusmu
04-09-08, 10:03
Remember my report about PiPi in GP (BM)? I look for her this Monday but OKT told me that she go to KL already. I even try to call her but seems like her hp no more working. Sad!

Anyway OKT introduce another one to me, damage 170. Overall of cause PiPi still the best but due to I already there and felt really horny so give her a try loh.

Compare to PiPi, she is more friendly and will hug you while taking our bath. Nothing much to mention as everything is average. I still like PiPi. And one more thing is her boob is fake. Damn.

Name: Xiao Xue (small snow)
Face: 7/10
Body: 9/10 (slim with B cub but after you hold her fake boob, you will reduce 3point from 9)
Boob: Fake (very hard)
Skill: above average, allow for many position
DATY: Yes but minimum
Damage: 170

And she told me she cried whole night due to one customer didn’t pay for her service. GP practice is, you pay only after your action. You can pay direct to the gal or go to counter to pay. If you go to the room in higher floor, you can take the lift direct to lobby and by pass the SPA counter. OKT scold her due to the customer run away.

That bustard! Call chicken never pay! Curse him! Hope he is not from ISG brothers.

MadBoss
04-09-08, 12:19
Madboss,

I'll be going to penang in may and will be staying in Krystal suites. Can you help to give some details of fun activities in the area. in massage joints near the area or lobangs.This part of Penang a bit dry in terms of kang tao or lobangs.

In the Krystal Suites lift there are poster ads for Life Reflexology. It's right next door. But it's a clean place.

Towards the other end of Krystal Point, near Bailey's Pub there's KS Sawadee. Do a little searching in this forum to find out what to expect there, and whom to look for to get it.

Before Krystal Point there is a big roundabout from where you can see a HLB at I-Avenue. Again search this forum using the terms 'behind HLB'.

A fun activity in this area can also be at Queensbay Mall where there is a RollerBlade Rink. Very fun going round and round.

For the hanky panky activities Georgetown is where you should be headed.

Mabuk
04-09-08, 14:33
Yalar, unless she's wearing mini skirt and can feel some skin contact...otherwise, it seems quite normal right? :D
She covers your body with towel, even she take off her skirt also not skin contact!

Dan606
04-09-08, 18:40
Hey all bros, it's been some time I haven't logged in, read about the posts at Ivy's place, went there yesterday about 9.30pm, but I saw from downstairs all shops closed already, so I didn't go up, can any bro guide?
SO bro, are they close early ? Tq.MP at Perak Road, top of 711 open till 1 am.

MadBoss
04-09-08, 22:42
Wa lau. Haha so it seems that I didn't get anything extra. I guess it's purely based on her impression on you and whether she wants to offer or not.

Maybe she's reading this forum. Then from the different package and price, she can identify who visited her and not. Some more with an tel book. Gone la. Haha.Really, all you have to do is ask nicely. I know she looks too good and clean.

She is not a sex worker as per norm.

Just some action on the side to make some extra cash I suppose.

For those who paid full price but didn't get the extras I don't know la :D

MadBoss
04-09-08, 22:54
And she told me she cried whole night due to one customer didn’t pay for her service. GP practice is, you pay only after your action. You can pay direct to the gal or go to counter to pay. If you go to the room in higher floor, you can take the lift direct to lobby and by pass the SPA counter. OKT scold her due to the customer run away.This is management's fault what. They should take better care of their girls.

What is she supposed to do? Chase him, twist his arm until he pays up?

Luckily he never beat her.

That bustard! Call chicken never pay! Curse him! Hope he is not from ISG brothers.ISG Bros all paying customers one, big tippers somemore :D

Usually it is MIB who eat but never pay.

Hokomo
04-10-08, 06:59
There's only one answer to that area; behind HLB, but mind u the MLs there are all bloodsucker instead of cocksucker, they like to perstering u into liak kin for extra income.

RM20 - liak kin
RM30 for tips for HJ after Liak kin
RM40 for 1 hour massage

For full package, the ML will get RM60 out of 1 session, whereas for strictly massage, they will only earn a mere RM20. Wonder since when did they start charging RM30 for HJ tip ? Can u see the reason why the place is so fucked up now?Hi Joseph,

Are you sure the standard price for HJ after LK is 30 only.

I was kena 50 for HJ, 40 for 1 hr msg, 20 for LK.

Anyway thanks for the info.

James Blunt
04-10-08, 16:34
I have never been there early but Cheryl did mention that she's there at 10am.Thanks, brother Mad Boss.

Paid a visit today. Again, Cheryl was sitting on the sofa.

So, proceed to action. Begin with massage. Well, it just okay for me. The pressure just insufficient for me. But, the skills, really made me comfortable.

Then, proceed with naked BJ. Wow, her BJ was amazing. Her skills is the best which I ever experienced. Double thumbs up for that.

So, here my brief report.

Looks: 6/10 (A bit old for me. Ha ha, I hope a Miss Malaysia is servicing me.)
Body: 6/10
Breasts: C Cup. But shaggy.
Massage: 6/10
BBJCIM: 10/10
Damage: Massage $60 + Specials $60
WIR: It's underpricing!

Icarusmu
04-10-08, 17:34
This is management's fault what. They should take better care of their girls.

What is she supposed to do? Chase him, twist his arm until he pays up?

Luckily he never beat her.

ISG Bros all paying customers one, big tippers somemore :D

Usually it is MIB who eat but never pay.Correct also lah but really felt "xia sui". Never paid. all these ladies work so hard, really pitty them.

And haha correct most of the ISG brothers very rich except me :p

Carimakanpp
04-10-08, 17:43
Hi all brothers, sorry for make you guy confuse.

The RM60 is include HJ. But not touching one lar.

She stand a side, ask me to release naturely.

Really like or brother say, donate spem...hehehehe

Yesterday go Gembira Pub. No customer. Meet KK.

She told me that the girl is not much as got more than 20 kena sapu last week.

KK is really friendly. Even I never ask her, she also come in and sembang.

I tot 1 PRC name dream fly (Mong Fei). Later, see they all no business sitting there, ask another Viet name Anjou.

Mong Fei is better, smooth skin with nice boob.

The viet one very slim, A club, almost nothing to hold.

Mong Fei company me for moer than1.5 Min, so give her RM 50 istead of market price of RM30

Before left, she another girl name Ang Qi.

Will try her next time.

Spiderk
04-10-08, 17:59
MP at Perak Road, top of 711 open till 1 am.MP? what does that MP stand for? on perak road i am not sure there is 711.

Are you talkin about Lee's place?

Dan606
04-10-08, 19:10
Hi Joseph,

Anyway thanks for the info.Did you AR?
LK = 30
LK + AR = 50

Joseph81
04-10-08, 23:12
Hi Joseph,

Anyway thanks for the info.Normally they will charge RM30 for tips for HJ, RM50 if AR plus she take off her top but this amount can be negotiated, again it's RM20 (strict massage) Vs RM60 (with LK and HJ), surely she will not screw the deal off for a difference of RM20.

U should apply the trick normally used by mothers in Pasar Malam, always quote them your friends only pay for RM30 on other Tom Yam, they will definitely follow suit

Joseph81
04-10-08, 23:13
Everybody still remember the lengendary Coco at Taiwan fuck shop? Anybody know detail about her? Erm. I tried once before. Very very satisfy. Any lady can beat her? Really wan to know ler. Because after tried her. Tats no other gal can satisfy me ord. Plz guide, everybody here.Sounds like u want to take her as GF.

MadBoss
04-10-08, 23:38
Everybody still remember the lengendary Coco at Taiwan fuck shop? Anybody know detail about her? Erm. I tried once before. Very very satisfy. Any lady can beat her? Really wan to know ler. Because after tried her. Tats no other gal can satisfy me ord. Plz guide, everybody here.She's still there isn't she?

Don't really miss her. She's what? Already 40yo now?

But do miss the Hacks BJ treatment. Now can only get this from GF who doesn't like the taste of Hacks so uses Clorets, which isn't as strong or as cooling.

Hot tea, cold tea, ice cubes.. Penang where to get arh?

Cili padi like in HK x-rated movie? :D

Leock
04-11-08, 02:00
Really, all you have to do is ask nicely. I know she looks too good and clean.

She is not a sex worker as per norm.

Just some action on the side to make some extra cash I suppose.

For those who paid full price but didn't get the extras I don't know la :DBro, I finally got the guts to ask for extras. When I first walked in she asked if I wanted the usual. I then asked her she only had the 2 packages (both without HJ when she briefed me). She said "yes, is there anything else? "

So I thought, fine. I'll just stick with the regular then. The whole time thinking how to ask or phrase my request so I didn't sound like a pervert.

SOP. Esp the best moment when she straddles me. Especially enjoy the moment when she rubs my head and tries to make me relax by smooth talk.

Finally she finished up and as she was about to wrap up, I thought it's either now or never.

"erm, do you massage here? "

"of course. Why didn't you say earlier? "

"how would I know, you never mentioned it in any of your packages, " I said, little more relaxed.

Nothing to really shout about though, her HJ. But she did ask me if I was coming back, so it's a good sign that I can still return.

Oh yea, I tried auto roaming, but she moved away and apologized. So touching is a no-no, but I did ask her if I could hold her hand and she obliged.

There is hope. Maybe. Haha.

HeavyDuty
04-11-08, 02:21
Everybody still remember the lengendary Coco at Taiwan fuck shop? Anybody know detail about her? Erm. I tried once before. Very very satisfy. Any lady can beat her? Really wan to know ler. Because after tried her. Tats no other gal can satisfy me ord. Plz guide, everybody here.Dude, you are not cheonging enough. You need to cheong more. There are so many here locally. Coco is like in a adult movie. It could be your preference I dunno. Not necessary at TW. Visit more places and I'm sure you will find one good one. Good luck

Joseph81
04-11-08, 04:47
Hi all brothers, sorry for make you guy confuse.

The RM60 is include HJ. But not touching one lar.

She stand a side, ask me to release naturely.

Really like or brother say, donate spem...hehehehe

Yesterday go Gembira Pub. No customer. Meet KK.

She told me that the girl is not much as got more than 20 kena sapu last week.

KK is really friendly. Even I never ask her, she also come in and sembang.

I tot 1 PRC name dream fly (Mong Fei). Later, see they all no business sitting there, ask another Viet name Anjou.

Mong Fei is better, smooth skin with nice boob.

The viet one very slim, A club, almost nothing to hold.

Mong Fei company me for moer than1.5 Min, so give her RM 50 istead of market price of RM30

Before left, she another girl name Ang Qi.

Will try her next time.I guess when you wrote yesterday it does not mean 10th April as I was there. Mong Fei did not work on that day neither as she will be going across border soon. The girls gave you info wasn't correct as only 9 were caught during the raid and it was sort of a playacting. Don't want to go into great details.

Anyway, on 9th April, there were plentiful of PRCs and Viets, some older PRCs even gone off early to work else where after sensing the would be heated competition. At the moment this place is definitely the most happening joint for the relatively cheaper expenses, but after your generously tipping, surely the girls will tend to demand more like previous Sapphire.

Joseph81
04-11-08, 05:19
Bro, I finally got the guts to ask for extras. When I first walked in she asked if I wanted the usual. I then asked her she only had the 2 packages (both without HJ when she briefed me). She said "yes, is there anything else? "

So I thought, fine. I'll just stick with the regular then. The whole time thinking how to ask or phrase my request so I didn't sound like a pervert.

SOP. Esp the best moment when she straddles me. Especially enjoy the moment when she rubs my head and tries to make me relax by smooth talk.

Finally she finished up and as she was about to wrap up, I thought it's either now or never.

"how would I know, you never mentioned it in any of your packages, " I said, little more relaxed.

Nothing to really shout about though, her HJ. But she did ask me if I was coming back, so it's a good sign that I can still return.

Oh yea, I tried auto roaming, but she moved away and apologized. So touching is a no-no, but I did ask her if I could hold her hand and she obliged.

There is hope. Maybe. Haha.What a changed man, after absorbing the advices from Madboss and Mabuk, suddeenly u r more animal then those two. ****

MadBoss
04-11-08, 05:22
MP? what does that MP stand for?a) MP = Military Police
b) MP = Minister of Parliament
c) MP = Massage Palour

on perak road i am not sure there is 711.
Are you talkin about Lee's place?I think you are lost.

MadBoss
04-11-08, 05:25

There is hope. Maybe. Haha.Aiyah why I never think of asking to hold her hand? :D

Hokomo
04-11-08, 06:45
Did you AR?
LK = 30
LK + AR = 50Yes, I do have AR.

I am not realise there is an options of without AR.

It's standard procedure got AR.

Now I m understand.

Thanks.

Hokomo
04-11-08, 06:51
Normally they will charge RM30 for tips for HJ, RM50 if AR plus she take off her top but this amount can be negotiated, again it's RM20 (strict massage) Vs RM60 (with LK and HJ), surely she will not screw the deal off for a difference of RM20.

U should apply the trick normally used by mothers in Pasar Malam, always quote them your friends only pay for RM30 on other Tom Yam, they will definitely follow suitSo far all ML quote me HJ+AR, so I am not realise there is an options of without AR. I tot it's standard procedure got AR.

Now I'm understand.

Thanks

God Slayerc
04-11-08, 07:03
Yo bro carimakan. Seem like you was gembira pub member liao. Can I join you in your next trip? Ekeke. We might share the room.

I just go once before and meet kk. Not ready to take any action that time. So just reject it and sit at the bar side and enp up meet bro jo yosh jo. How are you recently? Still hanging in Gembira? Y I can't pm you guys in here?

MadBoss
04-11-08, 07:05
Nothing to really shout about though, her HJ. But she did ask me if I was coming back, so it's a good sign that I can still return.I forgot to add this last time.

Does she ask you guys to throw away the tissue used to wipe your sperm shot?

Last time after she wiped me up, put the tissue in a plastic bag and as I was about to leave, she'd asked me to throw it away myself.

MadBoss
04-11-08, 14:12
Saw a lot of yummy ladies hiding in the shadows along Chulia St.

Hope they are genuine ladies and not the Ah Quas from Federal who seem to have dissapeared.

But somehow I don't think my prayers will be answered, from afar they seem quite tall :eek:

Mabuk
04-11-08, 15:20
MP? what does that MP stand for?

Bro if you not sure please check the Abbreviations

http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1897

It's not hard to find just on top of the page!

MadBoss
04-11-08, 22:29
I just go once before and meet kk. Not ready to take any action that time. So just reject it and sit at the bar side and enp up meet bro jo yosh jo. How are you recently? Still hanging in Gembira? Y I can't pm you guys in here?Regular Members will need to purchase a subscription to use the Private Messaging system.

It's only USD 19.95 a year. Support the forum!

Cape De
04-11-08, 22:38
Long time no post,

When I look around George Town yesterday. I found a hair saloon that all black from outside, covering with black mirror, really cannot see through,

I forgot the name of the road, the road in front of the HappyMart Penang Road, maybe this would be helpful.

Seems suspicious, I saw a lot of girls wearing short skirt go inside.

Is there any bro out there can give me some information about this place?

Thank you.

Joseph81
04-12-08, 01:45
Regular Members will need to purchase a subscription to use the Private Messaging system.

It's only USD 19.95 a year. Support the forum!But yet still have to wait a while before you post can be seen, how come instant psoting not included for paid members?

MadBoss
04-12-08, 05:35
Long time no post,

When I look around George Town yesterday. I found a hair saloon that all black from outside, covering with black mirror, really cannot see through,

I forgot the name of the road, the road in front of the HappyMart Penang Road, maybe this would be helpful.

Seems suspicious, I saw a lot of girls wearing short skirt go inside.

Is there any bro out there can give me some information about this place?

Thank you.In front of Caltex? Same row as Cheers Beer Garden @ Ban Kim?

Someone told me just wash hair and shoulder massage.

Or is it Gala? Same row as the Ship Restaurant Jalan Sri Bahari?

Looong time never go there. Used to get HJ there but now it is a place for 'uncles' only.

MadBoss
04-12-08, 05:46
But yet still have to wait a while before you post can be seen, how come instant posting not included for paid members?I believe the moderator has to.. well moderate any newbies postings first.

Make sure the fella doesn't post anything offensive.

After the trial period is up and the newbie can be trusted to behave in the forum, then he'll get instant posting.

I myself don't get instant posting.

Carimakanpp
04-12-08, 18:19
Yo bro carimakan. Seem like you was gembira pub member liao. Can I join you in your next trip? Ekeke. We might share the room.

I just go once before and meet kk. Not ready to take any action that time. So just reject it and sit at the bar side and enp up meet bro jo yosh jo. How are you recently? Still hanging in Gembira? Y I can't pm you guys in here?Hi,

In fact, I went there only 3 time lar.

The room is cheap, only RM 6. 00, and for those small kopit, only RM 6. 00.

Last time, I use to go NCT, but then later not going lior.

Reason, the room, RM50 is too expensive. And, the girl there, just want to ML, if you don' t want, they not happy, show you black face.

We go to find happy one mar, see black face. Sian lior.

Normally, go papaya farm, only pit papaya.

IF I want ML, I go Success (girl prety but service shit). Some time GP (old jimmy lace) also got pretty girl. Service better.

Carimakanpp
04-12-08, 18:28
I guess when you wrote yesterday it does not mean 10th April as I was there. Mong Fei did not work on that day neither as she will be going across border soon. The girls gave you info wasn't correct as only 9 were caught during the raid and it was sort of a playacting. Don't want to go into great details.

Anyway, on 9th April, there were plentiful of PRCs and Viets, some older PRCs even gone off early to work else where after sensing the would be heated competition. At the moment this place is definitely the most happening joint for the relatively cheaper expenses, but after your generously tipping, surely the girls will tend to demand more like previous Sapphire.Yup, should be Wed, I went there around 3.30 p.m.

The problem at Gembira is, always got police raid one ler.

Btw, any brother there in any incident when the police raid ah?

Will police bring back the custoer? or only the girl?

Lengman
04-12-08, 18:29

Heheheh..Bro Jo missed this....

I hope its RM 50 for 1.5 hrs and not 1.5 mins....
Otherwise this is the biggest inflation of the year and I hope its not caused by the price increase in noodles...:D

MadBoss
04-12-08, 22:23
Yup, should be Wed, I went there around 3.30 p.m.

The problem at Gembira is, always got police raid one ler.

Btw, any brother there in any incident when the police raid ah?

Will police bring back the custoer? or only the girl?I don't think the police want BJ from you.

Debauchery
04-13-08, 05:08
In front of Caltex? Same row as Cheers Beer Garden @ Ban Kim?

Someone told me just wash hair and shoulder massage.

Or is it Gala? Same row as the Ship Restaurant Jalan Sri Bahari?

Looong time never go there. Used to get HJ there but now it is a place for 'uncles' only.Was there last week, got the hair wash and massage. Inside the saloon there is a pub seperated by a partition , but only one miserable auntie selling drinks there. Asked my shampoo/massage girl and was told they only work in the saloon not the pub :-(

Got my haricut, massage (only waist high ), face washed and ear cleaned for RM30. Girls there in early thirties, but definitely can get me a hard-on not sure abt the rest of brothers here ;-)

Carimakanpp
04-13-08, 10:06
Heheheh..Bro Jo missed this.

I hope its RM 50 for 1.5 hrs and not 1.5 mins....
Otherwise this is the biggest inflation of the year and I hope its not caused by the price increase in noodles...:DYup, 1.5 hour, sorry for the mistake.

At normaly case, the girl will compnay you not more than 10 min, then jump to other room, then you got to wait for another 30 min. The whole night, you might just accumulate not more than 1 hour time.

So, that day I got whole 1.5 min continue one. So, give her RM50 lor..heheheh.

Dr Sex
04-14-08, 08:32
Yeah, That's true boss, its been around for some time. Am sure seniors like yourself and Grandpa Jo. No, no. Its. "Datuk Jo" (respect, respect) knew of such joint years back.

Hearsays might sometimes be not good enuf, thus a report however short is a worthy lead. ISG is all about timely information and clear reports.

Since the top masseur number is now revealed, must as well give you guys a short overview of the employees available.

The masseurs are all PRCs only.

Most of the time there are 6 available unless. Gone out with their local boy-friends.

Current stock number in sequence are 2, 3, 6, 11, 12, 13

No. 2, 3, 11 provides BBBJ (most of the time without even asking)

No. 6, 12, 13 does NOT do BJ, but may request HJ.

No. 3 does engulf my tiny armies most of the time.

No. 11 allows deep probbing of her **** (3 middle fingers can enter). Lots of juice but don't expect any nice aroma. Fire BBBJ in the shower.

No. 12 is the sister of No. 11.

No. 3 and 11 are ever willing and happy to go out with clients? (well for me anytime) for overnighters.

No. 6 & 13 have local boy-friends.

Apologies for the semi-digital narration above. It might confuse some of you. Unless you want the names and mobile number of each of the women, then use the PM .... (newbies go find out yourselves). It ain't cost too much for a massage or cheaper still subscribe to our dear friend Jackson to get more info via PM.

Be Good,

Genting
Just update to the record.

No.2 is old. MILF level I believe.

No. 11 is very GFE.

Cape De
04-14-08, 20:28
Yes, I meant Gala.

I saw the signboard.

Afraid coming to the wrong place again.

Thanks for the info, btw,

But bro, I need another info.

You know about "Holiday Reflexology " beside Hotel Regal Malaysia?

Is it the new sakura?

Is there any bro out there check this place?

Cape De
04-14-08, 21:30
Went to Hotel Malaysia.

I read about cheryl in this forum,

She ever worked in waterfall in her Curriculum Vitae. Haha

Better check it,

Straight to 10th floor, had to take one more upstair,

OKT welcomed me, First He offered me kk. I refused, my mission is Cheryl that day,

Got Cheryl, with no tight short skirt.

Her masasage technique was good, not just push-push. She said She is using Chinese style

Skin to Skin Contact, this is what you called sexy right?

And then She sat on my back, the current issue in this forum.

Fortunately she was not standing on my back. Haha.

Massage my back first, her butt massage is good. A little bit hard with fingers touched the balls,

Massage. Massage. Massage.

Here it comes the Extra, She immediately asking BJ or FJ.

Wow, Usually some ML will ask HJ first.

Straight to the BJ with that G-string on my head. Cool.

Her boobs is nice, Firm and big,

Until pop out.

Name : Cheryl
BJ : 9/10 ( is there any other style should i try ?)
Look : okela 7/10
Boobs : Firm and Big 8/10
Attitude : Friendly
WIR : With that style , will
Damge : $ 50 FOR BJ
$ 100 HJ
$ 60 massage

Koay33
04-15-08, 06:01

No. 11 is very GFE.

No. 2 is old, but her boobs are worth to die for. Pinkish nipples.

Genting
04-15-08, 06:11

No. 11 is very GFE.No. 3 the one with the fuzzy hair, will clean your 'koo-koo chiau" very throughly with wet tissue wipes while you are lying down before sux yr cox.

SSV
04-15-08, 07:53
No. 2 is old, but her boobs are worth to die for. Pinkish nipples.

bro, which place are you guys talking about ? tq

Joseph81
04-15-08, 07:58
bro, which place are you guys talking about ? tqIt's Fantasy Island.

Hentaipig
04-15-08, 10:37
Name : Cheryl
BJ : 9/10 ( is there any other style should i try ?)
Look : okela 7/10
Boobs : Firm and Big 8/10
Attitude : Friendly
WIR : With that style , will
$ 100 HJ
$ 60 massageHJ more expensive than BJ?

Mabuk
04-15-08, 10:44
$ 100 HJ
$ 60 massage

HJ more expensive then BJ? Do you mean FJ?

Hokomo
04-15-08, 11:30
Few days ago, after work decide to try out the Oriental MP at Juru Auto-City. Reach there 7pm. Enter & greet by a receptionist & show me the menu of service. (foot reflex, body msg. Etc)

So I decide to take the body msg. Lead to the room and ask me to change the short there.

After waited for not so long, a "male" msger come in, surprise me. Walauwei. First time msg by male. Feel very uncomfortable throughout the whole session. Somemore the strength too strong. Ask few times to lighter his strength. Wow! What a torture session.

I think this is a clean place without any hanky panky.

Damage: 55 for 1 hour of msg.

WIR: a big NO NO.

Cape De
04-15-08, 21:48
HJ more expensive then BJ? Do you mean FJ?Sorry,
sorry.

Yes,I Meant FJ.

FJ RM 100

MadBoss
04-15-08, 22:26
So I decide to take the body msg. Lead to the room and ask me to change the short there.

After waited for not so long, a "male" msger come in, surprise me. Walauwei. First time msg by male.

I think this is a clean place without any hanky panky.Ha Ha I would certainly hope got no hanky panky. :eek:

SSV
04-16-08, 04:32
Bro Joseph, is sunday crowded or not ? datz the only day i can go, when is the best time ? tq.

Joseph81
04-16-08, 04:50
Bro Joseph, is sunday crowded or not ? datz the only day i can go, when is the best time ? tq.I went there only once, and my ML was a fatty bom-bom. Just called to book/check on the availability lor.

Joseph81
04-16-08, 04:52
No. 3 the one with the fuzzy hair, will clean your 'koo-koo chiau" very throughly with wet tissue wipes while you are lying down before sux yr cox.Hopefully not using dettol

Joseph81
04-16-08, 04:55
Yup, 1.5 hour, sorry for the mistake.

At normaly case, the girl will compnay you not more than 10 min, then jump to other room, then you got to wait for another 30 min. The whole night, you might just accumulate not more than 1 hour time.

So, that day I got whole 1.5 min continue one. So, give her RM50 lor..heheheh.Fong Fei is back to work but unfortunately she Lai Ang, so any action will have to wait till 4 days later or more. Meanwhile for the time being maybe u could look at Sin Lan, a movie star face with big boobs but small ass. Currrently customers come in large numbers, at time there are not enough girls to distribute around, to beat the heavy traffic, I suggest to go at 4pm.

Spiderk
04-16-08, 09:25
Hi bros,

What is the damage for the overnight?

Is it fixed or negotiable?

If it's fixed, what is it gna be?

Well, somewhere like berjaya, lee's place and etc.

Ken 9394
04-16-08, 15:12
I visited Fantasy today. Unbelieveable the business there. Not bad. I had to wait a while to get my turn.

Firstly I wanted to try my usual number 12 as she is very GFE feel as I agree to the bro who update it earlier, but she is not available so try the number 2

With number 2 enter to the room (first impression MILF) quite big size if compare to no 12 or 11 etc. Thought have a got power to massage because I need a hard massage as whole night yesterday never sleep.

Proceed to the massage, but the massage str is so so only not as good as I thought, and she talk a lot. However she like to talk to you and push her boobs to your head, (maybe some bro like it hehe, as she is quite direct for this kinky things too which I will continue later parts) I put my hand down as she massage closer, I did not shift my hand but she even shift her leg to my hand position. When massage she ask me you seems stress out so on bla bla stories, of course stress la whole night did not sleep. Then she come whipsper to my ear and say do you wan extra, then I ask what you offer?

She ask back what the others sister prc offer you before, I said the usual stuff (seems that they are competing with each other)then I ask again, she answer HJ and BJ and others.

What is the others? She say she agree to have a Fj, then I ask does every prc here offer? She said not really, or no (manderin not good) ask for the price, she quote 100 and she say she even available for tapau (outside the MP) well the question is I dunno how she arrange but did not ask furthur as I was really tired, just ask her to proceed to the HJ.

HJ time, try to go for her boobs as earlier the bro in this forum, say her boobs not bad. So I try to touch, indeed soft and elastic, haha then try to open her bra, and she did not respond, so I just as massage her boobs and she just massage my dd. As the HJ proceed while pressing her boobs, I try to taste with mouth, however she did not resist and I just simply take a soft kiss at her boobs. (she smile). After come out the shots, she wipe it and proceed with some soft head massage, and ear. Lastly she reminded me to bring condom next time as she don't provide. (HJ or BJ need cap? Haha or she hints for FJ)

Conclusion, I think the some prc here indeed offer FJ or tapau, as I already got one asking me. However see mood because sometimes I like MILF sometimes nope but going for younger type. Will try to ask furthur next visit and hopefully will get no 12 or 11 or others prc info for FJ or tapau,

Overall

No. 2 look= MILF (so so, like motherly type hehe) damage=45 (usually includes HJ) some you need to request revisit= yes but dunno when boobs= B+ or C(soft and nice) HJ= above average (not regular up and down but still common) BJ=nv try yet FJ= first recon, damage is 100 (tapau, dunno how she arrange will get info soon)

Spiderk
04-16-08, 16:52
I went to Berjaya to look for "The Diamond". Actually, the OKT told me to recommend someone. Wtf, when I got there, she already went out. Other candidates are not my taste or already tried before. So took the elevator to the g. WHEN the elevator opens, there is one angel lady wid pink t-shirt and jeans. Defin looks like PRC. (but who knows? Maybe tourist? Only one thing that makes me confused is her modest make-up.) so I called the okt right away whether I can see her or not. Damn. He said" she's not from my side. Maybe from KTV or others" I went up again and double checked. She was not there.

- Maybe berjaya has more than one bussiness goin on.

If any bro knows other boss who is not related 8th flr spa, plz let me know (u can PM me)

Cape De
04-16-08, 21:00
I went there only once, and my ML was a fatty bom-bom. Just called to book/check on the availability lor.I think I know this fatty bom-bom, haha.

I got her also once, but when I was inside the room. I went out and ask OKT another ML.

He said all ML was working, I decided to go home even so horny that time,

Even sometimes beggar can't be chooser. Big NO-NO for me.

I felt guilty, btw. Ha

Carimakanpp
04-17-08, 01:23
Fong Fei is back to work but unfortunately she Lai Ang, so any action will have to wait till 4 days later or more. Meanwhile for the time being maybe u could look at Sin Lan, a movie star face with big boobs but small ass. Currrently customers come in large numbers, at time there are not enough girls to distribute around, to beat the heavy traffic, I suggest to go at 4pm.Agreed with you, brother, 4 p.m. should be the best time.

However, that is also my working hour ler. Unless on leave lar.

Have you try An Chi? I feel she also pretty.

Dr Sex
04-17-08, 01:51
I visited Fantasy today. Unbelieveable the business there. Not bad. I had to wait a while to get my turn.

Firstly I wanted to try my usual number 12 as she is very GFE feel as I agree to the bro who update it earlier, but she is not available so try the number 2

With number 2 enter to the room (first impression MILF) quite big size if compare to no 12 or 11 etc. Thought have a got power to massage because I need a hard massage as whole night yesterday never sleep.

Proceed to the massage, but the massage str is so so only not as good as I thought, and she talk a lot. However she like to talk to you and push her boobs to your head, (maybe some bro like it hehe, as she is quite direct for this kinky things too which I will continue later parts) I put my hand down as she massage closer, I did not shift my hand but she even shift her leg to my hand position. When massage she ask me you seems stress out so on bla bla stories, of course stress la whole night did not sleep. Then she come whipsper to my ear and say do you wan extra, then I ask what you offer?

She ask back what the others sister prc offer you before, I said the usual stuff (seems that they are competing with each other)then I ask again, she answer HJ and BJ and others.

What is the others? She say she agree to have a Fj, then I ask does every prc here offer? She said not really, or no (manderin not good) ask for the price, she quote 100 and she say she even available for tapau (outside the MP) well the question is I dunno how she arrange but did not ask furthur as I was really tired, just ask her to proceed to the HJ.

HJ time, try to go for her boobs as earlier the bro in this forum, say her boobs not bad. So I try to touch, indeed soft and elastic, haha then try to open her bra, and she did not respond, so I just as massage her boobs and she just massage my dd. As the HJ proceed while pressing her boobs, I try to taste with mouth, however she did not resist and I just simply take a soft kiss at her boobs. (she smile). After come out the shots, she wipe it and proceed with some soft head massage, and ear. Lastly she reminded me to bring condom next time as she don't provide. (HJ or BJ need cap? Haha or she hints for FJ)

Conclusion, I think the some prc here indeed offer FJ or tapau, as I already got one asking me. However see mood because sometimes I like MILF sometimes nope but going for younger type. Will try to ask furthur next visit and hopefully will get no 12 or 11 or others prc info for FJ or tapau,

Overall

No. 2 look= MILF (so so, like motherly type hehe) damage=45 (usually includes HJ) some you need to request revisit= yes but dunno when boobs= B+ or C(soft and nice) HJ= above average (not regular up and down but still common) BJ=nv try yet FJ= first recon, damage is 100 (tapau, dunno how she arrange will get info soon)

Will try no. 12 next time. No. 12 if compare to her sis, no. 11. Which one look better?

Monday afternoon, I drop down for a massage and tried no. 3. Well, no. 3 has cute face. But her massage skills was poor.

So far after trying No. 11, no. 2 and no. 3. I think no. 11 massage skills still better.

Genting
04-17-08, 07:47
Hopefully not using dettolHaha. At least you did not suggest diesel or petrol.

Japentii
04-17-08, 08:13
Calling all tai ko and uncle uncle, cheong newbie need help.

I have read some posts about Cheryl of Hotel M. She sounds like a nice target for a cheong newbie like me. Can anyone tell me how the setup is?

- What does Cheryl look like? if I go there and she sit there and I ask is Cheryl there then pai se lah.

- Is there counter where I pay for the massage?

- How I say I want BJ or CIM without being too direct? someone once told me FJ's code name is "swimming"? BJ or BBBJ or CIM got special code?

- Does anyone know if Cheryl do second shot?

Also does anyone got any recommends at Cititel Penang Rd?

thanks in advance

Joseph81
04-17-08, 08:33
Agreed with you, brother, 4 p.m. should be the best time.

However, that is also my working hour ler. Unless on leave lar.

Have you try An Chi? I feel she also pretty.Anchi has a sweet face, not pretty in my book. However she always dress to kill. Sin Lan is the ang pao at the moment.

MadBoss
04-17-08, 09:23
Got a missed call from a former ML.

Asked me to pay her a visit.

She's now working at a new joint at Bayan Point.

Near JPJ above Fantasy Nasi Kandar - no relations to Fantasy Hotel :D

Time permitting will pay a visit this evening but must recce first.

Near JPJ isn't that like a 'danger zone'?

MadBoss
04-17-08, 15:30
Okay this is pretty much a new place. It opened yesterday 16 Apr.

I was told this place to be Bayan Point but actually I see that it is part of I-Avenue. Walking distance to behind HLB.

It is directly above the nasi kandar I mention in my previous post. The stairs on the right of the restaurant. Go up one floor and you'll be right at the MP's door. The otherside of the staircase is Happy Drink Pub which also just recently opened.

I'm sorry I didn't catch the name of the MP as it's not writen on the front door but on the outer part of the building. There is a big red chinese character on the door. With posters / pics of models like a hair salon.

This is because it is also a hair salon. The front is the hairwash area, the back the massage rooms. Altogether five rooms.

The rooms are like those Oriental Reflexology joints with a proper massage table. No door only curtain. Everything spanking brand new. The funny thing is the massage oil bottle is actually a soya sauce bottle. The boss didn't know where to buy massage oil bottles.

I counted eight girls there including the receptionist. All NL except one Thai NL mix and one Thosai.

The receptionist and three other NLs are quite pretty. The rest King Kong Bundy.

No hairstylist yet, the boss still looking so don't expect a haircut.
The ML who called me is from KS, I won't mention the name as she has not quit from KS yet.

Of all the girls - only three are MLs, the rest shampoo girls. I took my ML as she called me there.

I recall she gives a good dedicated massage. But didn't feel like having a rub down as I just wanted to check out the new place. Just asked her to stroke my schlong and chit chat with me. I'm still trying to tackle her for full service outside.

AR all over her, I totally like her tits. For my happy ending I asked to try something new. Doggy style HJ.

I was there for an hour and a half but charged one hour only, special for me my ML said.

Damage is exactly like KS. Rm 60 one hour massage including HJ. Heh Heh the boss was a KS customer.

Will definitely go again, but for me this is a risky area. Too many pakciks.

Next time will use other stairs to go up or down cause as I came down the above mentioned stairs, came right smack in between the nasi kandar customers. And I had a silly satisfied smile on my face.

Koko724
04-17-08, 15:40
This part of Penang a bit dry in terms of kang tao or lobangs.

In the Krystal Suites lift there are poster ads for Life Reflexology. It's right next door. But it's a clean place.

Towards the other end of Krystal Point, near Bailey's Pub there's KS Sawadee. Do a little searching in this forum to find out what to expect there, and whom to look for to get it.

Before Krystal Point there is a big roundabout from where you can see a HLB at I-Avenue. Again search this forum using the terms 'behind HLB'.

A fun activity in this area can also be at Queensbay Mall where there is a RollerBlade Rink. Very fun going round and round.

For the hanky panky activities Georgetown is where you should be headed.Thanks MadBoss,

I would like to ask all bros here where can I easily get numbers of OKT to tapau girls. Is it through newspapers? internet (you know any site?)?

Joseph81
04-17-08, 20:04

I have read some posts about Cheryl of Hotel M. She sounds like a nice target for a cheong newbie like me. Can anyone tell me how the setup is?

- What does Cheryl look like? if I go there and she sit there and I ask is Cheryl there then pai se lah.

- Is there counter where I pay for the massage?

- How I say I want BJ or CIM without being too direct? someone once told me FJ's code name is "swimming"? BJ or BBBJ or CIM got special code?

Also does anyone got any recommends at Cititel Penang Rd?

thanks in advanceSpecial code for BJ is ice cream, maybe you bring along one, she will definetely get the hint.

MadBoss
04-17-08, 22:45

- Is there counter where I pay for the massage?Just go there and ask for Cheryl, what's there to be shy about? Doesn't matter if she's sitting right next to you. It wouldn't be nice to finger point her would it?

You can pay directly to the ML in the room after the deed is done. Don't worry about this, they will make sure you pay.

- How I say I want BJ or CIM without being too direct? someone once told me FJ's code name is "swimming"? BJ or BBBJ or CIM got special code?Better forget about codes. Not everybody uses the same code book.

The MLs will ask you after the massage. That's how they earn extra cash isn't it? If the menu they mention doesn't have something on it that you'd like, just go ahead and ask.

You're already naked on the massage table, still shy to ask arh?

thanks in advanceGot money, I suppose it's possible. Can you 'make it' within the time frame? You may have to pay for an extra session.

MadBoss
04-17-08, 23:04
Thanks MadBoss,

I would like to ask all bros here where can I easily get numbers of OKT to tapau girls. Is it through newspapers? internet (you know any site?)?Nothing in life is easy.

You can google for the sites. Usually these sites will cost mucho dinero.
Btw I don't think we are allowed to mention other competing sites in this forum.

No Self-Promotion: Please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of any website, forums, email address, business, multi-level marketing activity, or other entities that you have an affiliation with EXCEPT in the classified advertising section.

You can also try the classifieds, yellow pages or newspapers.

Genting
04-18-08, 04:18

thanks in advanceNo problem.. uncle here are some honest answers to your questions.

(Cheryl looks fine, if your taiko Madboss says its good then you should have a go at her without futher hesitation) & (upon reaching, call out her name then if she smiles and is sitting on the sofa, you should quickly go grab her and head to the room before yr taikos and fellow patrons, myself including bundle her off)

(no such codes. Be direct, be bold and stop whining around cause if you do so she'll probably UP her price. Swimming? Go to a public pool-la. CIM, Just tell directly her you wish for her to blow you dry. There is nothing as being too direct. You are the man and you are the Boss! and when you are willing to pay, you can even probe the moon.)

(money, money, money!)

- Also does anyone got any recommends at Cititel Penang Rd?
(Please read this forum. Its all in here. you may not want to go to Cititel and spend more after all you can have the RM100 bonks nearby.)

Finally, whenever you want a fark let your little brother do the talking and forfark sake please don't be shy. Afterall she would have had seen a thousand cocks more than you and I.

River
04-18-08, 05:24
I went to Berjaya to look for "The Diamond". Actually, the OKT told me to recommend someone. Wtf, when I got there, she already went out. Other candidates are not my taste or already tried before. So took the elevator to the g. WHEN the elevator opens, there is one angel lady wid pink t-shirt and jeans. Defin looks like PRC. (but who knows? Maybe tourist? Only one thing that makes me confused is her modest make-up.) so I called the okt right away whether I can see her or not. Damn. He said" she's not from my side. Maybe from KTV or others" I went up again and double checked. She was not there.

- Maybe berjaya has more than one bussiness goin on.

If any bro knows other boss who is not related 8th flr spa, plz let me know (u can PM me)For newbie,

How to ask for the OKT at the spa? Can you ask the receptionist for?

MadBoss
04-18-08, 07:35
For newbie,

How to ask for the OKT at the spa? Can you ask the receptionist for?Aiyoyo how to ask for the Okt at the spa also must tell you?

This is the Okt only la not the Prime Minister.

Member 30
04-18-08, 08:28
For newbie,

How to ask for the OKT at the spa? Can you ask the receptionist for?

Just ask for the Captain.

Seems like quite a number of newbies in Pg thread lately. It's ok as long as you guys contribute your FR thereafter :D

Spiderk
04-18-08, 09:24
For newbie,

How to ask for the OKT at the spa? Can you ask the receptionist for?Yes, you can just ask for what you want.

Bjguy
04-18-08, 10:07
Okay this is pretty much a new place. It opened yesterday 16 Apr.

I was told this place to be Bayan Point but actually I see that it is part of I-Avenue. Walking distance to behind HLB.

It is directly above the nasi kandar I mention in my previous post. The stairs on the right of the restaurant. Go up one floor and you'll be right at the MP's door. The otherside of the staircase is Happy Drink Pub which also just recently opened.

I'm sorry I didn't catch the name of the MP as it's not writen on the front door but on the outer part of the building. There is a big red chinese character on the door. With posters / pics of models like a hair salon.

This is because it is also a hair salon. The front is the hairwash area, the back the massage rooms. Altogether five rooms.

The rooms are like those Oriental Reflexology joints with a proper massage table. No door only curtain. Everything spanking brand new. The funny thing is the massage oil bottle is actually a soya sauce bottle. The boss didn't know where to buy massage oil bottles.

I counted eight girls there including the receptionist. All NL except one Thai NL mix and one Thosai.

The receptionist and three other NLs are quite pretty. The rest King Kong Bundy.

No hairstylist yet, the boss still looking so don't expect a haircut.
The ML who called me is from KS, I won't mention the name as she has not quit from KS yet.

Of all the girls - only three are MLs, the rest shampoo girls. I took my ML as she called me there.

I recall she gives a good dedicated massage. But didn't feel like having a rub down as I just wanted to check out the new place. Just asked her to stroke my schlong and chit chat with me. I'm still trying to tackle her for full service outside.

AR all over her, I totally like her tits. For my happy ending I asked to try something new. Doggy style HJ.

I was there for an hour and a half but charged one hour only, special for me my ML said.

Damage is exactly like KS. Rm 60 one hour massage including HJ. Heh Heh the boss was a KS customer.

Will definitely go again, but for me this is a risky area. Too many pakciks.

Next time will use other stairs to go up or down cause as I came down the above mentioned stairs, came right smack in between the nasi kandar customers. And I had a silly satisfied smile on my face.

Bro Madboss, KS only 2 ML tht boleh tahan what? Ira & Julie. I guess, ur favorite ML will moving 2 tis new MP.

MadBoss
04-18-08, 10:17
Bro Madboss, KS only 2 ML tht boleh tahan what? Ira & Julie. I guess, your favorite ML will moving 2 tis new MP.You forgot Lisa. :D

Anyway the ML not sure of the income at the new place so won't quit KS yet.

MadBoss
04-18-08, 10:22
Special code for BJ is ice cream, maybe you bring along one, she will definetely get the hint.Lolipop easier to carry :D

Or maybe a karaoke microphone?

Penangleg
04-19-08, 06:35
Hello Guys,

I have been reading this forum for a long time and have been to many places that have been mentioned. Many thanks to the all members that have posted their FRs.

My latest escapade in Raja Uda is yesterday.( pusat urut tradisional susan)

Name : CKT Dunno( didnt ask)
GFE : 2/10
AR : NO
HJ : NO
Massage skill : 3/10
Damage :RM31.50/ per hour (1.50 tax)

WIR : NO!!

Got too much time in my hands so went cruising with my fren and 1st we went to sawasdee along Raja Uda. Greeted by a dino. So after some hesitation decided to see wat is the quality of the ML before deciding to proceed. When the ML came out the first thought that came to mind was... CABUT... so we ended up in pusat urut tradisional Susan.

Nothing special about this place. According to my friend, his ML offered him HJ but he said no. My ML is even worse dun even let you hold her hand. So left the place not satisfied. I hear from the ML that there is about 7-8 MPs along Jalan Raja Uda but iiseems to cannot locate them except Sawasdee and this one.

MadBoss
04-19-08, 08:22
Hello Guys,

I have been reading this forum for a long time and have been to many places that have been mentioned. Many thanks to the all members that have posted their FRs.

My latest escapade in Raja Uda is yesterday.( pusat urut tradisional susan)

Name : CKT Dunno( didnt ask)
GFE : 2/10
AR : NO
HJ : NO
Massage skill : 3/10
Damage :RM31.50/ per hour (1.50 tax)

WIR : NO!!

Got too much time in my hands so went cruising with my fren and 1st we went to sawasdee along Raja Uda. Greeted by a dino. So after some hesitation decided to see wat is the quality of the ML before deciding to proceed. When the ML came out the first thought that came to mind was... CABUT... so we ended up in pusat urut tradisional Susan.

Nothing special about this place. According to my friend, his ML offered him HJ but he said no. My ML is even worse dun even let you hold her hand. So left the place not satisfied. I hear from the ML that there is about 7-8 MPs along Jalan Raja Uda but iiseems to cannot locate them except Sawasdee and this one.Sometimes the damage reflects the quality offered.

Booblover
04-19-08, 16:51
Hi all,

I was trying to add something for the first time in this ISG but my message never appears. Anyone know what is the reason?

Thanks

MadBoss
04-19-08, 21:52
Hi all,

I was trying to add something for the first time in this ISG but my message never appears. Anyone know what is the reason?

ThanksBest to direct your question to Jackson the moderator.

Anyway this post appeared didn't it?

Joseph81
04-20-08, 04:58
Hi all,

ThanksMaybe you didn't put "Ang Kong Hu" on your computer.

Carimakanpp
04-20-08, 16:38
Maybe you didn't put "Ang Kong Hu" on your computer.Or, you can try to put one condom on top of your PC.

USG, play safe. So, I think it will appear.

Just joking.

Anyway, for new member, you post take some time, few hour before it appear. Quareenteen time.

MadBoss
04-21-08, 13:09
Was driving around town killing time waiting for a meeting later.

Dropped in here, thought can meet up with Jo, long time no TCSS with him.

He wasn't there, maybe first time I am early :D But then I didn't make earlier arrangements with him. My bad Jo.

Asked for a coke, no alchohol cause of my meeting later. Don't want to show up red face and red eyes.

$9 as usual for the blady coke.

Anyway wash eyes looking at the stock.

Really not bad, lots of stock. One caught my eye. Pretty and petite but she was sitting with another group.

Before I knew it, KK came up to me. Pleasantly surprised that she still remembered me.

Hugged me, rubbed her boobs in my face. Sigh what's a man to do.

She asked me to take a room and since I was pressed for time, why not?

The other girls weren't paying attention to me anyway.

$6 for the room (small) and $5 for a saucer of peanuts and a wet tissue. Paid $20 and the change went as 'early tips' into KK's pocket.

In the room a lot of cock teasing from KK, she's really knows how to push my buttons.

Cat bath, tongue painting on my didi. If she didn't stop to ask if want to proceed to FJ, I might have did her raw then and there.

Her BJ and anal rimming still the top of the pops. Once again though as I remembered from last time, before the action - she wiped my didi with the wet tissue but not my assh*ole.

Isn't that weird? Maybe she thinks can get STD from my didi but not my ass*ole?

After a long battle with her tongue and lips, proceed with FJ. The expert that she is, she fully uses the entire room for her menu of positions.

Finished off doggy. Wooh sweating already.

She cleaned me up and gargled with my coke! I didn't have the heart to drink from the can after :(

Chit chat, catch my breath. She said she's going back next month. Not sure when, blame my poor mandarin.

Name: KK
Looks: 6/10
GFE:8/10
FJ/BJ: 9/10
WIR: Yes though she's been termed as a 'public toilet' cause of her 'good' business.
Damage for FJ: $100

Joseph81
04-22-08, 03:13
In reference to the report by MadBoss:

The term Public toilet means cheap and dirty in Penang

Joseph81
04-22-08, 03:15
Or, you can try to put one condom on top of your PC.

USG, play safe. So, I think it will appear.

Just joking.

Anyway, for new member, you post take some time, few hour before it appear. Quareenteen time.Sorry, can't do that, HM will question me if I put condom there.

Delphinus69
04-23-08, 03:37

Overall

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Try No. 2 few days ago. Enjoy as the report say and confirm the price for tapau is 200, but is after her work about 1am. She say dont tell anybody, so i did not tell anyone and just write it here.

MadBoss
04-23-08, 11:19
She say dont tell anybody, so i did not tell anyone and just write it here.She said don't tell anybody, so you put it here ? :D

Hah just kidding.

I think a lot of people know already la. Just a girl's usual tactic to make you think you are the only one.

Her special one.

SSV
04-24-08, 02:51
Last Sunday feel boring and ronda around Bayan Baru, saw Sawadee (mentioned here before), so I went up, saw 1 thosai sitting outside only, so no choice took the thosai. Her name is Katih, fatty but with big tits. So she started with unproffesional massage, here tekan there tekan only, haha, then she started to promote her services.
She said msg is RM40, liakin RM20, blowjob RM100 and FJ RM200, I bluff her I went elsewhere can get RM40 CIM, your service very expensive, then she shaky a bit already, then I said I pay RM100 for the package msg+liakin+CIM, is it ok ? She agreed ! She blow about 15 minutes, then said why cannot cum yet, then I ask for naked AR, she was reluctant, but I use a bit of force to take off her top, she continue again, yet cannot cum, she said almost time already, so I ask her to blow me while I am standing (like I saw in blue film), then when I wanna cum, she suddenly pull out my bro, and my loads spread all over her face and body ! A new experience !
All together RM100, she told me RM40 for msg, RM60 is for her, she told her boss only msg, she also ask me to bring her out, give me hp no. liao, I think can have FJ outside, haha !! cheers !!

Delphinus69
04-24-08, 03:41
She said don't tell anybody, so you put it here ? :D

Hah just kidding.

I think a lot of people know already la. Just a girl's usual tactic to make you think you are the only one.

Her special one.Yes, I know lots of people here know.

Yesterday evenning went to see her again, at first thinking of massage 1 hour (include the FJ). Then when almost end of session, heavy rain. So continue on add 1 more hour, after some massage and raba-raba she feel very horny again and she want FJ. I say not enough money, and she say this time no need it is FOC because heavy rain and she is horny.

So total 2 hrs massage plus 2 FJ all in 200 (massage=90, FJ=100,tips she 10)... value package. Hehehehe.

MadBoss
04-24-08, 06:58
Last Sunday feel boring and ronda around Bayan Baru, saw Sawadee (mentioned here before), so I went up, saw 1 thosai sitting outside only, so no choice took the thosai. Her name is Katih, fatty but with big tits. So she started with unproffesional massage, here tekan there tekan only, haha, then she started to promote her services.

She said msg is RM40, liakin RM20, blowjob RM100 and FJ RM200, I bluff her I went elsewhere can get RM40 CIM, your service very expensive, then she shaky a bit already, then I said I pay RM100 for the package msg+liakin+CIM, is it ok ? She agreed ! She blow about 15 minutes, then said why cannot cum yet, then I ask for naked AR, she was reluctant, but I use a bit of force to take off her top, she continue again, yet cannot cum, she said almost time already, so I ask her to blow me while I am standing (like I saw in blue film), then when I wanna cum, she suddenly pull out my bro, and my loads spread all over her face and body ! A new experience !
All together RM100, she told me RM40 for msg, RM60 is for her, she told her boss only msg, she also ask me to bring her out, give me hp no. liao, I think can have FJ outside, haha !! cheers !!They have a room at the back where the girls sometimes rest. So maybe the thosai was not the only one available.

Sweet and slim thosai okay I like, the Sawadee one I cannot le :(

For the price she mentioned, you can get at Chulia for half the cost.

Joseph81
04-24-08, 09:22
Yes, I know lots of people here know.

Yesterday evenning went to see her again, at first thinking of massage 1 hour (include the FJ). Then when almost end of session, heavy rain. So continue on add 1 more hour, after some massage and raba-raba she feel very horny again and she want FJ. I say not enough money, and she say this time no need it is FOC because heavy rain and she is horny.

So total 2 hrs massage plus 2 FJ all in 200 (massage=90, FJ=100,tips she 10)... value package. Hehehehe.Reminds me of the cantonese song "Diu to lei lan sai"

Debauchery
04-24-08, 16:58

So total 2 hrs massage plus 2 FJ all in 200 (massage=90, FJ=100,tips she 10)... value package. Hehehehe.This "gembira" place: Can anyone tell me where it is?

Penang Lang
04-25-08, 01:30

So total 2 hrs massage plus 2 FJ all in 200 (massage=90, FJ=100,tips she 10)... value package. Hehehehe.I'm wonder that didn't bro really enjoy full 2hrs massage service? I believed max only 1/2 hr massage as u were bz in other interesting job.

But 2 consercutive FJs made me respected u honestly. The RM0.20 is worth, if her age/look still in acceptable range!

Happy cheonging.

PL

Member 30
04-25-08, 02:12
This "gembira" place: Can anyone tell me where it is?

dude, you wanna know the "gembira" place or the place quoted by Delphinus69 (of which I think should be fantasy, not gembira)?

Joseph81
04-25-08, 02:55
dude, you wanna know the "gembira" place or the place quoted by Delphinus69 (of which I think should be fantasy, not gembira)?Gembira = happy ending, I suppose he meant Fantasy.

Wonder why smart asses trying to shown of their bi-lingual skill, instead of getting praises from ISG members, there're causing confusion

Joseph81
04-25-08, 02:59
Name: KK
Looks: 6/10
GFE:8/10
FJ/BJ: 9/10
WIR: Yes though she's been termed as a 'public toilet' cause of her 'good' business.
Damage for FJ: $100Kim Pui was raided on Tuesday night, estimated about 12 girls were rounded off including KK. Obviously my theory was wrong but then again, the MIB in charge this time round was a lady inspector, maybe KK was top on her list as her husband could well be one of her frequent customers.

Anyway, for those who want her service, may try ur luck at the Jalan Patani main office. Bet it'll cost u more as have to pay some undertable money to the officers in charge

Lengman
04-25-08, 06:33
Kim Pui was raided on Tuesday night, estimated about 12 girls were rounded off including KK. Obviously my theory was wrong but then again, the MIB in charge this time round was a lady inspector, maybe KK was top on her list as her husband could well be one of her frequent customers.

Anyway, for those who want her service, may try ur luck at the Jalan Patani main office. Bet it'll cost u more as have to pay some undertable money to the officers in charge

Sigh....:(

Member 30
04-25-08, 07:51

:D:D, some of the her regular MIB customers may get free service in there..

Kt Lover
04-25-08, 10:53
Dear fellow Cheongers,

After reading tonnes of the reports which are related to Fantasy Hotel , I went there (opposite GE HQ) this morning, about 11:30am, just right before lunch.

Well what I saw is very much different than what is being described in this forum.

For instance,

1) Forum says all WL are PRC ;
> I didn't see any of it, what I saw is only CKT / Sabahan.

2) Forum says there is WL with # 2, 3, 11, 12 & etc
> I see the WL are categorized based on room#, such as 208

Nevertheless, I tried one WL. She is pretty fat, about 35 years old. CKT from KL she claimed. BJ + FS = RM40 for 20 minutes

Well since I were there quite early, I was her 1st client of the day.

In my opinions, the room is clean, the WL is clean as well & the service isn't too bad (at least the BJ is so much better than a SYT). This particular WL is quite talkative as well, & there is no hurry for me to cum in exact 20 minutes.

For the price of RM40 with this quality, I would rate it as B+

I only have a little disappointment, which is I can't get a PRC to do CIM.

Perhaps I had been to the wrong place? (huh ..!!!)

Jose Mourinho
04-25-08, 11:09
Her name is Joey. I went by and got one of her brochures.Just wonder may I know which floor? (I don't have PM).

Kinky Pinky
04-25-08, 12:05
I'm here at the Golden Sands.

Please help me find some nice place near here.

I'm only here for two days.

Debauchery
04-25-08, 16:52
Gembira = happy ending, I suppose he meant Fantasy.

Wonder why smart asses trying to shown of their bi-lingual skill, instead of getting praises from ISG members, there're causing confusionApologies. I think Gembira is Kim Pui. Didn't know about the MIB Bust, wanted to know where it was. No confusion intended, chose the wrong quote.

Delphinus69
04-25-08, 17:35
I'm wonder that didn't bro really enjoy full 2hrs massage service? I believed max only 1/2 hr massage as u were bz in other interesting job.

But 2 consercutive FJs made me respected u honestly. The RM0.20 is worth, if her age/look still in acceptable range!

Happy cheonging.

PLAge: I think 30+ (Old people say, women 30 like wolf n 40 like tiger - hunger for sex)

Look: Average
Pussy: Tight n inside like the mouth can suck your DD

Delphinus69
04-25-08, 17:37
Dear fellow Cheongers,

After reading tonnes of the reports which are related to Fantasy Hotel , I went there (opposite GE HQ) this morning, about 11:30am, just right before lunch.

Well what I saw is very much different than what is being described in this forum.

For instance,

Nevertheless, I tried one WL. She is pretty fat, about 35 years old. CKT from KL she claimed. BJ + FS = RM40 for 20 minutes

Well since I were there quite early, I was her 1st client of the day.

In my opinions, the room is clean, the WL is clean as well & the service isn't too bad (at least the BJ is so much better than a SYT). This particular WL is quite talkative as well, & there is no hurry for me to cum in exact 20 minutes.

Perhaps I had been to the wrong place? (huh ..!!!)Bro, you are at the correct building. But wrong floor, one more floor up is the massage center.

Joseph81
04-25-08, 17:37

I'm only here for two days.You chose Golden Sands, the beach is what you get there.

Joseph81
04-25-08, 17:41
Perhaps I had been to the wrong place? (huh ..!!!)It's the right place but wrong floor. A bit of asking will do wonder most times, there are normally people who manned the floor, if you opened ur Golden Mouth, it'd get you to the right joint.

MadBoss
04-25-08, 21:15
Dear fellow Cheongers,

For instance,

Perhaps I had been to the wrong place? (huh ..!!!)Right place but wrong section.

You went to the hotel part of Fantasy not the MP part.

MadBoss
04-25-08, 21:31
Just wonder may I know which floor? (I don't have PM).3rd floor Winter Wing.

When BJ complex first opened - they had an ice skating ring. That part of the complex is called the Winter Wing.

If you look up at the wall at the elevator near Kenny Rogers, you can see Winter Wing written there.

MadBoss
04-25-08, 21:42

Perhaps I had been to the wrong place? (huh ..!!!)KK is a PRC who does CIM but unfortunately,

Kim Pui was raided on Tuesday night, estimated about 12 girls were rounded off including KK. Here's to KK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QJse82M6BM

MadBoss
04-25-08, 22:45

I'm only here for two days.Hmm maybe we should put up a banner on the Penang thread.

Little or No kang tao at beach hotels.

Head to Georgetown! :D

Joseph81
04-26-08, 02:20
Hmm maybe we should put up a banner on the Penang thread.

Little or No kang tao at beach hotels.

Head to Georgetown! :DNot really no Kang Tao, sometimes you can get lucky at the beach, got some topless ang mo po, can see papaya for free but cannot pluck.

Joseph81
04-26-08, 02:23
KK is a PRC who does CIM I heard after CIM, she normally goggle with the beer which served in the glass then spit back to the glass. That's why I'm drinking from the bottle nowaday.

Joseph81
04-26-08, 02:26
Old people say, women 30 like wolf n 40 like tiger - hunger for sex)20+ is like africa - hot and wild
30+ is like Asia - wet and sunny
40+ is like europe - cold and unpredictable
50+ is like Australia - we know it's down there somewhere but who cares

Joseph81
04-26-08, 02:34
Apologies. I think Gembira is Kim Pui. Didn't know about the MIB Bust, wanted to know where it was. No confusion intended, chose the wrong quote.Tong Lock is opposite ex-Gold Mine, now transforming into Tune Hotel.

Cape De
04-26-08, 03:17
Cialis rm40 per tab is consider reasonable. Viagra is also around that price, but if you can get India viagra or cialis is extremely cheap, around 1/4 of those price.This was posted long time ago,,kinda interesting.

I never tried Cialis or Viagra b4,anybode can gimme some information bout it?
E.g..
1.what is the side effect of viagra besides "standing banana"?

2.is it affected d shot?i meant havin sex longer than usual.(long lasting?)

3.what is d ideal age of using dis drugs?how bout 20's?

4.last but not least,where 2 get it in Penang ,and which is the best?haha..

Thanx bro,really apprciate it.

Member 30
04-26-08, 04:23
Perhaps I had been to the wrong place? (huh ..!!!)

The bros have pointed you the right direction as below :P I also went there yesterday thru the entrance facing GE. Did the same mistake like you by going up the wrong staircase. Saw Ah Pek sitting there and saying RM40 here & pointing to a room. Suspecting something wrong, asked about PRC massage and he said here is for "sio kan" :eek:, "teh kut" is further down. So, managed to find the place, but 2311 are all occupied. :( Got the namecard and shall call to book before going next trip :D

FYI, just walk further after the one you wrongly went up & look for a staircase covered with red carpet. Like bro Joe said, just ask if you can't find it.

It's the right place but wrong floor. A bit of asking will do wonder most times, there are normally people who manned the floor, if you opened ur Golden Mouth, it'd get you to the right joint.

Btw, on my way down from the AhPek place, saw the sabahan walked out.... rating abt 6.5/10. But due to the low price, need to read up on past FRs here to ascertain the hygiene status of this place.

Jose Mourinho
04-26-08, 06:00
I heard after CIM, she normally goggle with the beer which served in the glass then spit back to the glass. That's why I'm drinking from the bottle nowaday.Wuarkkkk....vomit feeling!

Today onward, I will never touch any glass inside massage room.

MadBoss
04-26-08, 06:09
Btw, on my way down from the AhPek place, saw the sabahan walked out.... rating abt 6.5/10. But due to the low price, need to read up on past FRs here to ascertain the hygiene status of this place.My last time there, the girls wash up with me just like in the HCs like Cathay, Waldorf etc.

Jose Mourinho
04-26-08, 06:10
MadBoss,

I saw the banner stated as "Sun Reflexology". It's directly upper floor of the nasi kandar restaurant and it's easier to indentify compare to the one HLB.

MadBoss
04-26-08, 06:17
Not really no Kang Tao, sometimes you can get lucky at the beach, got some topless ang mo po, can see papaya for free but cannot pluck.My experience there the ang mo po 50 yo+ and papaya drop until reach belly button. :eek:

Can pluck also don't want.

The young beautiful eyes one are the arabs. But even at the beach the girls wear full burkha. The husband no shirt and short pants?

MadBoss
04-26-08, 06:19
I heard after CIM, she normally goggle with the beer which served in the glass then spit back to the glass. That's why I'm drinking from the bottle nowaday.My problem is they don't give you a glass when you get a coke.

All you get is a straw and the can of coke :D

MadBoss
04-26-08, 06:35
This was posted long time ago,,kinda interesting.

I never tried Cialis or Viagra b4,anybode can gimme some information bout it?
E.g..
1.what is the side effect of viagra besides "standing banana"?

2.is it affected d shot?i meant havin sex longer than usual.(long lasting?)

3.what is d ideal age of using dis drugs?how bout 20's?

4.last but not least,where 2 get it in Penang ,and which is the best?haha..

Thanx bro,really apprciate it.As the saying goes 'If it isn't broken, don't fix it.'

I only used to take it when I wanted to get multiple shots off :D

Even then I only took half a pill.

I don't think they help delay ejaculation if that's what you are thinking about.

As for the side effects the pharmaceutical companies claims there are none I believe but it is recommended that the pills must be prescribed by a doctor.

Wikipedia for full history.

You should know how the pills work. For the standing banana effect, blood flows to the banana. Blood comes from the heart.

You wanna mess with your heart?

You can get them from any pharmacy.

Jose Mourinho
04-26-08, 06:54
3rd floor Winter Wing.

When BJ complex first opened - they had an ice skating ring. That part of the complex is called the Winter Wing.

If you look up at the wall at the elevator near Kenny Rogers, you can see Winter Wing written there.Thanks Madboss, after posted the question, notice that you have already state the location in later posting. So goes straight to BJ Complex to try my luck.

Here is my simple FR,

Search around at third floor and finally managed to find the place, it quite a hidden area. Hm. Gate was close but lights on, so call the number at the poster. Lucky enough, she is available. After wait for 5 minutes, she arrived, a young beautiful lady. First question, first time here? I said yes. Second question, how you get to know here? I replied Introduced by my friend. But can read her face, not really fully believe what said. Proceed for the 60 package. Thanks for Madboss tips, without shy I said 2 in 1 not enough; I want 3 in 1 yeah. She smile and ok. Later the SOP, ask for my name and contact number to record down.

Overall the massage is okay but is different from the massage center. Notice the massage use lot of lotion and scrub. She also will check all your skin condition and advice you. By the way, I was one of you who asked to remain my underwear on

Then come the HJ and again, the warning been given to earlier cheongster, don’t why after 10 min still couldn’t load. She started to ask " A-Bo". "A-Bo" (can’t or nor.), Wa Lau. This make me even more panic, and then another look a me " A-Bo". "A-Bo". I said give me 1-2 minutes, sure come one. Finally load after 5 minutes. Next time must prove to her I am "AAA" just that yesterday no form lar.

Kinky Pinky
04-26-08, 16:30
Got some nice ass action at the bar at the hotel. Sigi resturant. Went there around 12:00 at night. Hot girl manning bar. I was the only one there so we started talking. After we talked a bit asked her straight up. Said 120rmb for FJ in her room. Gave me room number and told me she closes at 1:30. So I wait have a few drinks help her close. Go back to her room. 466 I think. Shes all over me good GFE talks alot. Though asked for money upfront. BBJ to start and long FJ. Secounds were free of cost. Overall damage 120rmb for action 50 rmb drinks to get to the action. Suckers: D

Kim is the name. Told me age is 24. So not bad if you ask me right?