PDA

View Full Version : Other Areas

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Kaki
06-09-06, 22:31
Hello Guys,

I have never been to Malaysia, had a short stop at Kuala lumpur once but dats it!

Need advice for mongering in, or on Langkawi?? All help appreciated. I will post fotos when I return!

TIA!

Langkawi is a great tourist place, and there was a popular RLD but I think it is being checked seriously by LE accordign to local newspaper.

If you can, go to KL, it is much more happening.

Better still, take a flight to Bangkok...

Kaki

Pansted00
06-14-06, 09:41
Will be at Equatorial hotel next week.

Anyone got tel. number of FL ( big boobs if possible) or CKT I can call?

Any action at that hotel?

Any disco or pick up bar near?

Thanks

Ploughman
06-15-06, 10:37
I like the "International Island Garden of Borneo" for the laid-back feel and generally low prices; it's sort of a Yang to Brunei's Yin, and both places are pretty unique in their own ways.

Labuan is an unlikely alcoholics' paradise, with duty-free beer and booze island-wide and 660ml botts routinely for less than US$1 in the outdoor restaurants. (About a third of the KL price!)

The town also supports an amazing number of discos for a town of its size. Most nightspots will have a group of 6-7 or more girls, mostly Filipina with maybe a smattering of Indon, working the place. The customer drink will be RM 3-7.50 (highest in places with live bands). You'll be approached by the mamasan who'll ask if you want to sit with a girl. Most places aren't high pressure, but if you do want to sit with the girl you'll have to buy a drink at a more inflated price for her, usually RM 10-24. Prices for take-outs beyond that are negotiable; they started me around RM 250. Didn't bite on that.

The girls seemed to be filling out a bit and generally were on the second half of their careers; most were in the 4-7 range. Weeknights are generally very pleasant, as few places get packed and it's easy just to walk around from one end of the town to another (or take a taxi, if you can find one, for RM5 or so). Labuan sometimes has the deeply discounted Air Asia fares from KL when other Borneo gateways are sold out, and you can go by ferry to KK or Brunei or by air cheaply to just about anywhere in Sabah or Sarawak. There's also really standout high-end Chinese food at the Hotel Pulau Labuan's restaurant.

KelantanKing
06-19-06, 04:49
Thank you for your response. I am totally new to that place and would not know what I would be expecting in Tumpat, and by the way how far is this Tumpat from KB?

I was hoping for some OKT or local friend who can help to provide some short time service at the right price and quality in my hotel room in KB rather than taking time off and wondering into neighbouring S Kolok. I understand with the recent blasts, it has become a ghost town? For any one of your locals, may I find out in advance how fast can I reach Kolok from KB by road and by what time I have to return before the immigration gate closes? From KB to airport or rather from the immigration to airport, how long will it take me?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can clearly help me!Hi Guys,

I'm from KB. As for your information, KB does have its share of PRO,

1. Behind the Hindu Temple on Jalan Hamzah
2. Thai Cafe, behind Courts Ma.
3. Res 69 , Jalan Kebun Sultan

But we locals prefer to go to Sg. Kolok (Sg. Golok) which is 42 km away. It takes about 40 minits drive from KB. The immigration gates open at 6.00am till 10.00 pm everyday.

I normally leave Golok about 2h 1/2 if I need to catch a plane in KB.

At the moment there is a influx of new girls from north. If some of think it has become a ghost town then well and good (less men more share). Please write if you guys need any info about Sg. Golok.

Penang Boy #2
06-19-06, 07:31
Thanks a lot bro kelantanking.

Very happy to read your info.Hope next trip go to KB not so boring.

Cheers.

Happy safe cheonging!

Sexkeong
06-19-06, 15:48
I have been travelling to KB many times since few years ago, all this while, I taught KB is a "dead man town" at night time. Not to mention about those entertainment outlet. I can't even get a nice pub to drink during night time. One of my friend who staying in KB brought me to Sg.Golok before, such a nice place for cheongsters like us. Been to the MP at Genting Hotel, the first time I saw so many MLs in the "aquarium". I can still remember the OKT there capable to speak both Mandarin and Malay. He told me he staying at Rantau Panjang. Damages is really cheap, RM25 for 2 hours!!! Damn, I ask the OKT, "Izzit in USD?" haha...

Ok, back to my topic of today. Recently, I make a revisit to KB again and was staying at New Pacific Hotel. I took a cab to a restaurant nearby for my dinner. Inside the cab, the driver asking me, "Encik, you mau perempuan tak?" Wow, I was so suprised, because I visited KB so many times, those cab drivers never mentioned any of this FLs service to me before. But due to my principal and clients are waiting for me at the restaurant. I politely reject him. Anyway how, I told him to come back to the same restaurant to pick me up after about 1 and a half hours time. This cab driver really keep to his promise, he already waiting for me outside the restaurant when I finish my dinner. To my suprise, I saw a young NL sitting inside the cab. I ask him whether he already pick up another passenger, he ask me just come into the cab. The driver told me," Encik, RM100 untuk bermalam." Damn, the NL look likes 20-21 years old only. By the way, I chit-chat to the NL inside the cab, she told me actually she works in a shopping mall as a promoter and looking for some extra money at night. She looks cute but I can't figure out her body because she is sitting inside. However, I didn't get her that night due to lack of mood and appetites. I managed to get the contact number from the cab driver and he told me to call him during my next visit as he will prepare some good stocks for me.

If any brothers going to KB, why don't you hints the cab driver for some FLs contact, who knows, you might be the lucky one that night!!!

Cheers

HorneySilky
07-02-06, 16:13
Well, do you still keep the taxi driver number?

Mind to share?

Sandpaperman
07-03-06, 17:54
Hey guys,

If you want to find chick, you can find at Grand Continetal Hotel, City Bayview, Hallmark, Bunga Raya, .

Or you can go to muar Riverview hotel 10 floor. No bad.King2075,

Where is Hallmark? Can you tell me the location?

Dr Sex
07-07-06, 05:34
Any activities in P.Pangkor for 'action'?

Viper Z
07-10-06, 02:11
Hi Guys,

I'm from KB. As for your information, KB does have its share of PRO,

1. Behind the Hindu Temple on Jalan Hamzah
2. Thai Cafe, behind Courts Ma.
3. Res 69 , Jalan Kebun Sultan

But we locals prefer to go to Sg. Kolok (Sg. Golok) which is 42 km away. It takes about 40 minits drive from KB. The immigration gates open at 6.00am till 10.00 pm everyday.

I normally leave Golok about 2h 1/2 if I need to catch a plane in KB.

At the moment there is a influx of new girls from north. If some of think it has become a ghost town then well and good (less men more share). Please write if you guys need any info about Sg. Golok.

Do they require 'passport stamps'? Wont want my wife to see the 'golok' chop there. :D

:)
Viper Z

Jonlim
07-11-06, 18:04
I am new to Kota Bharu area. Can you be more specific of the area and what you means buys res69, thai cafe and behind the hindu temple. I had search all the area but can't find where is res69 at jalan kebun sultan, and the hindu temple at jalan hamzah and about the courts mamouth Thai Cafe, I can find it anyway.

Can you let me know if you know any free lancer contact number?

Member 30
07-12-06, 03:20
Bro,

You may be in luck if those "sampan" man are still doing its business. I've been using this route to Golok when I used to travel to Kelantan quite often a couple of years back. Just turn to the left before the immigration toll where the market is. Try to ask around the local about "sampan" ride to Golok. During then, it was RM10-RM15 returned trip. No passport required.

Cheers!!

Do they require 'passport stamps'? Wont want my wife to see the 'golok' chop there. :D

Viper Z

Viper Z
07-12-06, 06:20
Bro,

You may be in luck if those "sampan" man are still doing its business. I've been using this route to Golok when I used to travel to Kelantan quite often a couple of years back. Just turn to the left before the immigration toll where the market is. Try to ask around the local about "sampan" ride to Golok. During then, it was RM10-RM15 returned trip. No passport required.

Cheers!!

Have heard 'scary' stories about this. Yes, they will ferry u there. But the return trip sometimes they 'work' together with the immigration officers to extort money from you. The officers will ask "Why is your passport not chopped?" "Illegal Immigrant?" and so on...

Viper Z

Member 30
07-12-06, 10:29
Well, guess I was in luck then, never encounter such problem. We normally call up the "keeper" to confirm that the situation is cleared to come back. There was once incident where there's spot check so we just sat on the other side of the river bank waiting. :D

Have heard 'scary' stories about this. Yes, they will ferry u there. But the return trip sometimes they 'work' together with the immigration officers to extort money from you. The officers will ask "Why is your passport not chopped?" "Illegal Immigrant?" and so on...

Viper Z

Sexkeong
07-12-06, 12:12
Thank you very much for the PMs that you guys sent to me, but frankly speaking, I won't simply reveal the contact number for the cab driver to you guys unless you are a senior members in ISG. I worry there is some undercover MIB here.

Kplastik54
07-13-06, 06:21
Hi Bros,

I also posted this in the Thailand report.

Just want to remind you that, if you come from Malaysia at the Immigration check point, please refrain from taking the service of the "motor" rider from the Malaysian side to go across to Kolok. Told of horror stories i.e.

1. Being pestered and "forced" to take a girl (mostly unattractive) from their contact establishment at exorbitant price (2500B)

2. A newbie friend got ripped 1200B for just traditional massage, when he is not interested for a FJ. He was told that by the girl later that they paid her only 600B for the 2 hours (see how much commision the rider took!). They switched girl, not the one pointed from the OKTs photos. I apologize cos I cannot remember the name of the establishment.

Frankly, some OKT and his crooked Malaysian moto rider friend are colluding to prey on lone newbie with a weak heart. Maybe getting desperate with less tourists in town these days.

My advice is as follows:

Walk over to the Thai side and catch a rider over there at the the Thai immigration to go to Kolok. My experience was to stay at the Marina Hotel, it is nice and the staff very friendly (585B for a nite). Just next to the hotel there are tons of beautiful (different grades A, B and C). For A grade (very pretty girl) will cost you 2000 - 2500B only.

Just avoid the moto riders which hang around the food stalls on the left side of the road before Malaysian immigration. Also found near the Malaysian tourist information centre (mostly rude and almost threatening when you refuse their services).Even a slightest acknowledgement from you, they will stick to you like leeches. Just "never talk to them".

Heed my advice Bros or you will be sorry.

By the way, Thailand is still a wonderful place for cheongsters. Be safe all

Plastik man

Member 30
07-14-06, 05:37
Yes, fully agree with such advice. My friends too have encountered such problem before. It's funny that it seems safer to catch the motor riders at the Thai side than at the Malaysian (our own country) side. One suggestion is straight away tell them to bring you to Marina Hotel, hinting that a group of friends are waiting for you there. All the happening places are just within walking distance from Marina Hotel so don't bother to ask the riders so as to expose your "newbie" status.

Cheers!!

Hi Bros,

I also posted this in the Thailand report.

Just want to remind you that, if you come from Malaysia at the Immigration check point, please refrain from taking the service of the "motor" rider from the Malaysian side to go across to Kolok. Told of horror stories i.e.

1. Being pestered and "forced" to take a girl (mostly unattractive) from their contact establishment at exorbitant price (2500B)

2. A newbie friend got ripped 1200B for just traditional massage, when he is not interested for a FJ. He was told that by the girl later that they paid her only 600B for the 2 hours (see how much commision the rider took!). They switched girl, not the one pointed from the OKTs photos. I apologize cos I cannot remember the name of the establishment.

Frankly, some OKT and his crooked Malaysian moto rider friend are colluding to prey on lone newbie with a weak heart. Maybe getting desperate with less tourists in town these days.

My advice is as follows:

Walk over to the Thai side and catch a rider over there at the the Thai immigration to go to Kolok. My experience was to stay at the Marina Hotel, it is nice and the staff very friendly (585B for a nite). Just next to the hotel there are tons of beautiful (different grades A, B and C). For A grade (very pretty girl) will cost you 2000 - 2500B only.

Just avoid the moto riders which hang around the food stalls on the left side of the road before Malaysian immigration. Also found near the Malaysian tourist information centre (mostly rude and almost threatening when you refuse their services).Even a slightest acknowledgement from you, they will stick to you like leeches. Just "never talk to them".

Heed my advice Bros or you will be sorry.

By the way, Thailand is still a wonderful place for cheongsters. Be safe all

Plastik man

Payung
07-14-06, 08:02
Can we cross Sg Golok without go tru imigresen?

I just don't want to get any trouble if my HM knows that I've been there.

Penang Boy #2
07-20-06, 08:14
Driving the whole day from JB to Seremban, with my another brother cheongsters, after finish all the works, my freind was recommend me a place to cheong. Budget n Fast, ok lah. since I never cheong at Seremban before.
We park our car to have a look at Hotel "SAD" When enter upstairs the OKT say was close already, their close at 5pm (so early?? ). A bit dissapointed. But the OKT recommend us go to opposit Hotel MXX LXX to have a look. Ok lah, Since no choice. When enter upstairs saw a few girl look like NL was chat there, like no thing special. Afterawhile still no body come to serve, no okt aslo. Maybe a wrong place?? So I straight away leave, since no body come to ask.But friend still want to try n ask the girl direct, what servive do they have?The girl say for FJ only RM50 (Wa lau so cheap).But 1 thing I dun like the enviroment, mostly foreigner. Here is my friend report:

Place: Seremban
Hotel: Hotel MXX LXX
Name: Ina ( I forget leaw)
Race:Indo (like Local NL)
Face: 7/10
Boob: 36B (Nice to hold)
FJ: 7/10 (look fresh)
BJ: NO
AR: no
Service:7/10(no rush,freindly,maybe he is a handsome guy)
Room: 1/10 (is a old hotel, and a bit dark)
Damage : RM50

Strictly FOR BUDGET CHEONGSTERS, but next time I still want to try the HOTEL SAD (cuz CKT).

Happy save cheonging!

Xwings
07-21-06, 15:25
Penang Boy #2 ,

Can u PM me the full name of MXX LXX Hotel?

I have been in seremban quite sometimes and shy to tell that still cannot find out the cheongs place .

I hope you will share this out.

Xwings(Y)

Driving the whole day from JB to Seremban, with my another brother cheongsters, after finish all the works, my freind was recommend me a place to cheong. Budget n Fast, ok lah. since I never cheong at Seremban before.

We park our car to have a look at Hotel "SAD" When enter upstairs the OKT say was close already, their close at 5pm (so early?? ). A bit dissapointed. But the OKT recommend us go to opposit Hotel MXX LXX to have a look. Ok lah, Since no choice. When enter upstairs saw a few girl look like NL was chat there, like no thing special. Afterawhile still no body come to serve, no okt aslo. Maybe a wrong place?? So I straight away leave, since no body come to ask.But friend still want to try n ask the girl direct, what servive do they have?The girl say for FJ only RM50 (Wa lau so cheap).But 1 thing I dun like the enviroment, mostly foreigner. Here is my friend report:

Place: Seremban
Hotel: Hotel MXX LXX
Name: Ina ( I forget leaw)
Race:Indo (like Local NL)
Face: 7/10
Boob: 36B (Nice to hold)
FJ: 7/10 (look fresh)
BJ: NO
AR: no
Service:7/10(no rush,freindly,maybe he is a handsome guy)
Room: 1/10 (is a old hotel, and a bit dark)
Damage : RM50

Strictly FOR BUDGET CHEONGSTERS, but next time I still want to try the HOTEL SAD (cuz CKT).

Happy save cheonging!

Makangula
07-26-06, 04:44
Date : 24 Jul 2006
Time : 19:30

Went to MP call Ixxxxa.
There were 3 ML available but took the one recomended by tauke.
The massage was good. The ML sometimes ask whether its hard enough or not. When its time to turn over, I realize that she was wearing a sexy outlook... hehe. We started to converse as we can see each other's face. She told me that before came to Labuan, she was working in Penampang. She said at her previous place, there were no hanky panky allowed but sometimes her friends did it becoz of the tips. so I ask her whether she provide extra or not. She said only HJ. No BJ nor FJ. I ask again why is she wearing a sexy outfit? she ask be back, "was it prohibited?" then I said to her "What if the customer touch your boobs?" hahaha... she said she will bite the customer's hand... "If I touch then what will you do?" I asked her... her answer was, she will bite my hand and grab my didi.hahaha.. I told her not to bite hard and don't grab too hard... Then the action begin as I ask her to HJ... Autoroam was available but restricted from entering the covered area... when I tried to reach further, she will move away... overall I was happy... below are the report:

Name : Lin
Race : didn't ask
look : 7/10
Boobs : 7/10
massage : 9/10
HJ : 6/10
BJ : NA
FJ : NA
Damage : RM50 massage + RM50 for HJ
WIR : Yes and will try other ML

but I think if I be her regurlar she might allow further roaming and might provide BJ. hahaha

James Siau
07-26-06, 04:45
Hi all,

After i read what is written on this forum about melaka, i think need to update some latest informations here, a lot of places where your guys mentioned are closed, here is the latest list

1. Mahkota Hotel SPA- Formerly Century Mahkota, Massage will be RM 73++, and package for the girl is RM150.00 total will be RM 223++, can negotiate the price with the FL

2. Grand Continental Hotel SPA- A lot of old chicks inside, once in blue moon got PRC or vietnam FL.

3. Orkid Inn- the ever last time i went there is RM 80 for massage, for AR/BJ and package will be extra RM100

4. MetroPole Hotel (former 10th floor) change boss already, once in blue moon got oversea girl like Vietnam or China Girls

5. Bunga Raya hotel- the cheap one, rm 50 per package, don't expect the place is very clean.

6. Beside Bunga Raya hotel- there is a cafe call "Cheng Hao" RM 80 per package, only open at night

7. Hallmark SPA- the quality might not be that good, the chicks quality low

8, Cafe 69- so far this place got a lot of nice chicks like vietnam or china, the quality is good, worth to try, per package is rm 160

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for directions for posting a link to a specific report.

Branda67
07-27-06, 05:02
Hi any bro can guide me for a ML/FL in cherating, Kijal area. Cant find one.

Koong Loong
07-27-06, 06:09
Was in Kuantan last weekend stay at ms. Call the health center for service, sent a stuff by name of JJ. Well I don’t know how to post a FR but here’s something about her. Height almost 5”8 small tits but very fresh nip, same down there. Shower so so, BJ so so but her skin is smooth. FJ she is still tight and fresh ! If you expect skillful one she ain’t have but if enjoy good skin and fresh look I think you should try her.

Second night I asked for JJ again but the HC sent a GG, petite chicky bitchy little one!

Shower was nice because she will raba-raba you instead, BJ was good and FJ was fantastic. Lots of love talk dirty talk.

If you are hotel guest, damage is 198 service in your room. Will be going Penang this Sunday, any bro has any contact ? Would appreciate if you could PM me.

Have a nice one.

Rick
07-27-06, 10:53
It is risky to cross without documents and never use the service from the motor or runners at Sg.Golok.

Gather few buddies and apply for group passport at KL Immigration office(RM300) for 5-8 persons. Can be used to cross to Betong, Danuk/Hatyai. Not sure for Sg.Golok. Not necessary all registered in the group passport must go but those went in must return together.

Can we cross Sg Golok without go tru imigresen?

I just don't want to get any trouble if my HM knows that I've been there.

Ez Vat
07-27-06, 18:39
Hi Bros,

Please assist me on Alor Setar scene. My buddy is going day for a day trip and was wondering about day action. Please help. Thanks.

Cheers.

Tyrell22
07-28-06, 02:46
Brothers of the same interest,

Me is going to Pangkor soon for a vacation. Me is wondering if any brother out there know of any action available in Pangkor. FL is most welcome. Pls PM me any number I could call.

Thx.

-ty-

Bumiputih2
07-28-06, 23:33
Hey Guys

Anyone have any numbers for FL's in Malacca?

Be there for the weekend and looking for overnight company

Thanks in advance

BP

Branda67
07-29-06, 05:05
Hey Guys,

Any info on FL/ML at Swiss Garden, Kuantan. Will appreciate the help.

James Siau
07-30-06, 11:56
Any college FL available in Melaka or KL?

Please kindly drop me the contact number, thanks

Good John
08-09-06, 13:26
Anyone have any contact numbers for FL's in PD?

Be there for the weekend and looking for overnight company.

Will appreciate the help.

Notidik
08-11-06, 08:34
Bros out there.....

Mind helping with contacts in Kota Bahru? Am going there to attend a function and looking for some action.

Once I read there was a HC somewhere in town, any ideas?

Noti ere....

Abang Han
08-16-06, 18:29
jalan hamzah in kota bharu is a legendry place that until now is still operating, long ago (40 year ago) it is call dalam soo. where our father or grand father mongering place and also where the real cow fighting took place.

how ever during that day is more open compare to now day.

the story that i still remember about mongering during that day is one of an old trashaw man named pak mat. one day pak mat fill horney, and go there for the best toilet to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134). first asked, 30! , second attempt got the same, and so on.

lastely pak mat fill fedup and want to go home. suddenly a touch on his shoulder, ' masuk segit, kelur segit' tell the girl. the cheapest price that pak amat ever think.

so they went to near bush, during that day there are no hotel, business was done on a pcs. of menkuang mat, at any anseen place. so they strip and do the business. " one " said the girl, pak mat pause, widraw. " two" said the girl, as hard as 60 year old man he thrust one more. " three: said the girls again. by hearing this pak mak stop moving, and keep still. nearly more that 10 minute pak mat still not moving, the girl was worried, and thinking something had happen to this old man, so she ask him what happen. in a very low voice pak mat wispered ' aku ba uu ingat, aku ado tigo eyal just ". (translate: i just remember i only got rm 3)

Notidik
08-18-06, 09:51
thanks for the very enlightening story but doubts these days it will happen as it on pre paid basis nefore any cheong activities unless you are in a spa where you can sign out.

bro sexkeong provided a number for me to call which i checked out and it's authentic. will report on it if i get lucky with his supplies.

noti ere....

jalan hamzah in kota bharu is a legendry place that until now is still operating, long ago (40 year ago) it is call dalam soo. where our father or grand father mongering place and also where the real cow fighting took place.

how ever during that day is more open compare to now day.

the story that i still remember about mongering during that day is one of an old trashaw man named pak mat. one day pak mat fill horney, and go there for the best toilet to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134). first asked, 30! , second attempt got the same, and so on.

lastely pak mat fill fedup and want to go home. suddenly a touch on his shoulder, ' masuk segit, kelur segit' tell the girl. the cheapest price that pak amat ever think.

so they went to near bush, during that day there are no hotel, business was done on a pcs. of menkuang mat, at any anseen place. so they strip and do the business. " one " said the girl, pak mat pause, widraw. " two" said the girl, as hard as 60 year old man he thrust one more. " three: said the girls again. by hearing this pak mak stop moving, and keep still. nearly more that 10 minute pak mat still not moving, the girl was worried, and thinking something had happen to this old man, so she ask him what happen. in a very low voice pak mat wispered ' aku ba uu ingat, aku ado tigo eyal just ". (translate: i just remember i only got rm 3)

Sexkeong
08-18-06, 11:56
Actually, I have a question here, where is Jalan Hamzah? I only familiar with Jalan Pengkalan Chepa and Jalan Kebun Sultan (China Town) area only.

Bro Tidik, hopefully you can enjoy your stay at KB. Just to remind you, please don't spoil the market price if the cab driver ask for more. Happy cheonging!!!

Thanks for the very enlightening story but doubts these days it will happen as it on pre paid basis nefore any cheong activities unless you are in a spa where you can sign out.

Bro Sexkeong provided a number for me to call which I checked out and it's authentic. Will report on it if I get lucky with his supplies.

Noti ere

Makancipap
08-20-06, 09:50
I'm going to Langkawi on 31st August till 2nd Sept. Anyone with good suggestion for me?

Notidik
08-22-06, 06:07
Finally came back from KB. Called the number that bro SK provided. He picked me from the airport and proceeded to the hotel. Couldn't ask him to source for FL as he brought his son along but manage to talk to him after he took my bag from the boot. He then passed me another number which he says is his friend and he will arange it for me.

After check in at Renaissance, I promptly called the number. he says nowadays very strict what also don't have only short time NL. I pestered him for whole niter but still don't have. Then I settled for st and ask him to deliver, he said half hour. Waited and waited didn't come so called him. he say now all don't want to work then only later available so what to do but ok for later.

Come 10.30 he still didn't call so I called and again he said there's a concert which all the girls went. I said forget it but 5 mins later he called saying 1 20 yr old NL coming.

She came but grade very very low just like someone from the kampung. Not my preferrences but no choice since I called for her. Paid him and after he left the girl quickly took off all her clothes and jump onto the bed. She gave me a bbj and was rushing like mad. I then ask her why, she said her mother will scold if she's back home late.

Alamak, since she's not my type I had no problem in quickly finishing it off. In less then 10 mins she was out of my room.

Next time I will just cross the border.

Damage: RM 150

Notidik
08-22-06, 06:10
And for those whom have pm me for the contact, kindly pm the originator as I have not obtained permission to distribute it.

Seals
08-31-06, 19:48
Gentlemen,

Was in Melaka 2 weeks back on a 2 day/1 night working trip. Checked in Equatorial Hotel with my business partner. Shared a room cos times are bad. Ha Ha!

Anyway, we were feeling horny after a hard day's work and wanted to get some action thus my pal suggested Mahkota Spa. Bad move cos when we went there at 1930 hrs it was practically empty! OKT approached us and asked us if we wanted massage. Being horny bastards we asked for package deal and the OKT said its up to us to deal with the gals inside. WTF? Is this a fuck joint or what??? Told the OKT that we wanted young ones as there is no parade. Sigh.

We proceeded to a massage room then waited for bout 10 minutes before my gal came. I was like WTF cos she's in her late 30s!!! Anyway, long story short...massage and conversation was good and lasted bout 25 minutes and after that she promptly said HJ RM50, HJ w/out her clothes RM100 and FJ RM150. Took me 2 seconds to say yes to FJ!!! I blame my didi. She looked old but had nice tits and tight pussy. Rode me with moans and grabbed my hands to squeeze her tits hard!!! Can't tahan!!! Finished her off ala missionary!!!

Had to pay her RM150 in the room. From my conversation with her, I learned that
1) She's the youngest there!
2) There's bout 15-20 gals working there.
3) Not all do FJ.
4) No choosing. All follow turns. If the gal's #3 for that day then customer #3 gets her!

Anyway, massage was RM75 and FJ RM150 = RM225. Would I return??? HELL NO!!!!!

By the way, my business partner got a short fat gal with huge tits. Wisely, he opted for a BJ for RM50!!!

In the end, consoled ourselves that the night is still young and that there must be other better places in Melaka. We will soon find out.

Regards,
Seals

Seals
08-31-06, 20:30
gentlemen,

being dissatisfied with our earlier exploits, we thus used our trump card which was to call a pal stationed here. should have done it earlier. sigh.

we met up at 2100 hrs at melaka raya and he promptly took us to a pub called double one world around there. at first glance the place looks boring. i was so wrong. there were 3 vietnemese gals working the floor, chatting and drinking with customers. thats just a smokescreen. our pal told us that the gals are wls. 1 hr 1 shot for rm130 and overnite (0030-1130 hrs) rm350. in total they have 13 viets. they only place a few at the pub. parade can be arranged. the okt will take you in his car to a condo to make your choice then proceed to send the gal to your hotel. normally, the gals are all fully booked by 2300 hrs.

spoke to the okt and he took us to the condo. there were only 2 there and my pal booked 1. somehow, i was interested in one of the wl at the pub. just wanted to see more options. seeing none, i told okt that i wanted the one in the pub. no probs. paid okt rm700 for two gals and he said he'll have em there by 0030 hrs.

left the pub at 2300 hrs for makan then went back to hotel at 0000 hrs. at 0035 hrs the doorbell rang and voila the okt and the 2 gals we booked. yahoo!!!

the gals were friendly and naughty!!! proceeded to talk to em for bout 45 mins before my pal led the gal to the bathroom and showered together. prior to that i had my shower followed by my gal. lights went off and action!

everything was great. here i am pumping my gal on my bed and my pal pumping his gal on the other bed!!! too bad the gals didn't want to swap. we didn't mind anyway. next time.

deed done, wash up and slept. slept with my gal playing with my didi all night!!! can't tahan....so woke up round 0800 hrs and took my gal to the bathroom and banged the hell out of her!!!! yippee!!!!

had to work thus the gals left at 1200 hrs. would return for more as my gal showed me the pics of the gals working there. not bad.

name: thi (pronounced 'tee') - i took her
number: 3
look: 6.5/10 - teeth not so nice
body: 7/10 - meaty and slightly short
boobs: 9.5/10 - i think its dd cup. firm w/ nice nipples.
gfe: excellent - playful gal
bbbj: ok. was more interested in f--kin her.
fj: 7/10 - multiple positions. didn't moan much cos maybe her pal getting banged beside her!
wir: hell yeah! to try out more.

name: cam (pronounced 'kam') - my pal took her
number: 2
look: 7.5/10 - sweet young gal look
body: 7/10 - young gal body
boobs: 8/10 - c cup. firm w/ pink nipples
gfe: excellent
bbbj: 8/10 - initially blew my pal for 20 mins
fj: 7/10 - didn't moan much cos maybe her pal getting banged beside her! ha ha!
wir: yup, he did last week!!! took #13. another story la.

all in all, the trip wasn't a total waste. both of us went back happy and can't wait to try the rest judging from the pics!

was told by the friendly and efficient okt that #4 in terms of service is the best!

saw her- got nice slim body with short hair and 'come f--k me' look. small tits though but what the heck! ha ha next ttip!

regards,

seals

Aduka
09-06-06, 08:30
Hey dude, nice write up.

A few questions for you mate.

1) Where is this pub located?

2) Can I have the contact number of the okt so that I don't have to go to the pub? PM me.

3) Are the gals willing to do 3some?

Thanking you in advance.

Aduka

Gentlemen,

Being dissatisfied with our earlier exploits, we thus used our trump card which was to call a pal stationed here. Should have done it earlier. Sigh.

We met up at 2100 hrs at Melaka Raya and he promptly took us to a pub called Double One World around there. At first glance the place looks boring. I was so wrong. There were 3 Vietnemese gals working the floor, chatting and drinking with customers. Thats just a smokescreen. Our pal told us that the gals are WLs. 1 hr 1 shot for RM130 and overnite (0030-1130 hrs) RM350. In total they have 13 Viets. They only place a few at the pub. Parade can be arranged. The OKT will take you in his car to a condo to make your choice then proceed to send the gal to your hotel. Normally, the gals are all fully booked by 2300 hrs.

Seals
09-10-06, 16:06
Aduka,

It located in Melaka Raya on Jln Melaka Raya 13. Its on the same street witha few more nitespots. Its at one end of the street.

I just lost my h/phone. Sigh. However, do go there and ask for Tan. Helpful OKT.

Not sure bout threesome cos I didn't ask. Best is ask OKT. The gals can't communicate well and you may make some headway if you speak mandarin.

Hope it helps mate. Do post your reports ya? Ha Ha! Am going there next week. Hopefully I have the time to sample more. Yahoo!!!

Regards,

Seals

Kelentit
09-12-06, 01:16
Gentlemen,

Being dissatisfied with our earlier exploits, we thus used our trump card which was to call a pal stationed here. Should have done it earlier. Sigh.....

Good report Seals... will try this place soon. Thanks

Aduka
09-18-06, 04:08
hey guys,

Seals, thanks for the information on double one world cafe. So here's my sexperience in melaka. I was there for the whole of last week and stayed at the equatorial. After going thru the website, I have got a few alternatives.

First night: went to melaka raya as suggested in the thread. After some trouble finding the place, I arrived at the pub mentioned by seals. Looked for okt tan. Being malay, the bartender didn't want to layan me in the first place. So got myself a drink and asked the waiter instaed. The pub itself was quite seedy. Then this uncle came by and started talking to me. I told him I was looking for a mr tan, and he said "itu saya la" saya frankie tan. Ah well, spoke to him, he drove me to where the hideout is, showed me a few viets. Hmm, not to keen on them, so agreed with the OKT for hime to bring a nice karaoke girl to my room later that night. At 12 30, he showed up with quite a decent looking girl and left. The girl didn't speak a word of english, and it was quite funny. Alas, she was quite poor, no gfe etc.

As soon as we got into business, she started to play with my konek and as soon as I was anticipating a BBBJ she spread her legs for me to fuck. And to top it off, her eyes were glued to the telly. I was like what the fuck? Then I asked her to BBBJ me to which she reluctantly obliged. My mood was gone and after penetrating her pungent pussy once my konek limped and that was all I could take. Got up and washed myself and called the okt to take her away. She was in tears fearing that she will be beaten up. (it was supposed to be an overnight thing)

The okt was cool and I got my money back. Big mistake lah. But the okt was ok with it.

So basically, I just gave the monkey a good wank while watching some porn.

Second nite was not too happening either, there was a telephone number somewhere in the thread belonging to a cab driver, also named frankie. He brought in a stunner of a gal which was more interested in the telly again.

Are all melaka girls like this? Some BBBJ, no desire to fuck but I got a cim anyways.

All in all bad bad melaka outing. Got home last night to shag the missus. Definitely earth moving experience. Will stick to HC next time.

Anyone wants the contact pm me, the okts are cool but my choice of girls seems very very very dissapointing.

Ghosting
09-21-06, 03:15
Bros,

If i posted in the wrong thread, thousand apologies.

For a decent non-cheongster, a Stag Night for them would be going to SPA or KTV and have a wild night with the GRO's. To cheongsters, that is our daily bread and butter not to mention the sole purpose of this wonderful forum.

So my question is, how can one organize a StagNite for a fellow regular cheongster frequenting FL's, HC, MP, and KTV's so that its not the normal "hey, lets go cheong tonite" kinda thing.

Seals
09-22-06, 20:05
Hi Aduka,

Am sorry to hear bout your ordeal. Honestly, my pal and I had a great time with the gals from Double One World Cafe.

Hope that won't put you off from cheonging in Melaka.

Am going Melaka next week again. Will visit OKT Tan if I've the time and hopefully more FRs.

Til then, do keep well.

Regards,

Seals

Ioriho
09-28-06, 09:08
Can you give me the phone number?

I'm at here already 1 week but nothing more here.

Please help.

Hanamichi
10-04-06, 02:39
was in malacca last week and here's my adventure.

found a number somewhere (page 9 or page 10) in this "other area" forum belongs to a taxi driver with PRC contact. called and he send me for viewing, very limited stock, saw 2 viets and 2 prc in 2 different area. picked one for an overnight.

face : 6/10
boobs : 34 B
overall body : 6/10
BBB : 7/10
GFE : 8/10
WIR : no

friendly but not very obedient when it comes to positioning, which turned me off a bit. did 2 shots from 12am-8am. overnight package is really not my thing...felt like kicking her out of my sight once i came. didn't sleep well but got horny again in the morning.

Price : RM550, which is not cheap. but i didnt bother to negotiate.

Remembered a pub named double 1 but according to the taxi guy, the place was shot down by police about a week ago.

cheers

S Man
10-04-06, 09:42
Will be going to malaka for with 7 other guys for golf and fun. The last time we were there we travelled to all the HC in town to satisfy our quest for 19th hole and ended up with only 4 grandmas. the 4 "lucky" ones were desparate enough to enjoy them. None of the HC's were able to handle the size of the group and there were no syt's.

Seal hopefully you can send me the okt mobile to ensure that this time we will satify our quest.

Any other bro's out with advise much appreciated.

Seals
10-04-06, 18:56
Hanamichi,

Damn! The taxi guy said Double 1 got busted? Hope it ain't so. Haven't been to Melaka recently cos project got cancelled thus this news is a surprise.

S Man & Ioriho,

Kosong Satu Enam Tiga Kosong Tiga Enam Satu Satu Lapan. Hopefully its closure ain't true. Good luck. Ask for Tan.

Til then, do keep well.

Regards,

Seals

Sexkeong
10-13-06, 06:48
I was in KB 2 weeks ago. I have contact my usual Taxi driver and ask him to bring me to visit some bundle shops around KB town at night. Beside that, he already arrange a few girls for me.

After around 2 hours shopping around a few bundle shops in KB town, he sent me back to my hotel and ask me to wait for him to pick up the stocks. I ask him to bring me to 7-11 for some caps but damn, 7-11 in KB does not sell cap!!! Lucky the cab driver gave me a few "Sarung". After around 30 mins later, my door bell is ringing and here we go.

He is with 2 young NL girls, one is a bit chubby but has a CFM looks and keep on holding my hands while another slim and short shy-looking but better looking girl standing in front of my door. The chubby girl rated at RM140 and the other short shy-looking girl rated at RM180. I was so shocked when he tell me about the price, I ask him how come last time I was charged only RM100 and he said now is fasting month, lack of stocks and most of the girls not willing to work during this month. Since I am in a horny mood, I decided to choose the short shy-looking girl and pay him RM180 and he left my hotel.

This shy-looking girl is sitting at the corner of my hotel room and I ask her why? She said this is the first time she "works" in this hotel and she worries there is an operasi. I told her not to worry much and I try to hold her hand and try to chit-chat to her but in fact, I am damn horny and ready to action. Her name is Nor, 23 years old and currently jobless.

After around 10 minutes chit-chating with her, we are ready for action. I ask her whether want to take a bath first or not and she said she just took bath at home before she came. I thaught want to take a bath first but suddenly, a question pop-out from her, "Abang, you nak hisap sekarang tak?" Damn it man, I am thinking I have been waiting this sentences from you for such long. Immediately I said, "Marilah sini!" I was sitting at the edge of the bed and since her bodysize is raelly small, she just knee-down in front of me and give me a very long BJJ. Oh my god, I forgot to wash my little brother since this afternoon. But she doesn't complaint anything and seems like she enjoy it. Well, I just watch the TV program while she is BJJ me. The BJJ took about 15 mins. After that, she said she want me to bang her. I slowly take off her clothes and she is a bit shy during that time, she try to cover her body with the bath towel but I throw it away. I try to paint her body and she start to moan softly. Her body is around 32 24 32. Small and very soft boobs. When I try to finger her, I can feel warm juice inside her wet pussy. She put on a cap for me and I bang her in missionary. Later, she change position to cowgirl and she really enjoy it. Since I am damn horny that night, I bang her non-stop in multiple positions. She told me, "Abang, you memang kuat lah. You ada rasa saya sangat basah tak?" Haha... Her pussy juice already make my mattress wet ofcouse I can feel it. The whole session took about 40 minutes. After that, we cleaned up ourselves and she stays in my room till 12am. I called the cab driver to sent her back. Overall, this can be considered a very good sexperience in this place.

Damage is RM180 for a 23 years old NL. I think is worth it.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

KelantanKing
10-13-06, 10:58
[QUOTE=Sexkeong]I was in KB 2 weeks ago. I have contact my usual Taxi driver .........

Good report SK, I really wish what you have written is real.

Good luck again.

Sexkeong
10-13-06, 17:59
Bro Kelantanking, are you from KB? The FR I written for sure is 100% true sexperience during my stay in KB. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need the Taxi Cab driver hp number. But only for senior ISG members.

I used to travel to KB monthly due to my job requirement. Maybe we can meet up one day in KB.

I was in KB 2 weeks ago. I have contact my usual Taxi driver .........Good report SK, I really wish what you have written is real.

Good luck again.

HHH
10-14-06, 08:25
Bro sexkeong your PM Box setting is not accepting any PM?

HHH

Ioriho
10-16-06, 19:03
Are you sure KB have this kind of project? Good.

How can I contact you to have the taxi driver?

Please help me live at Terngganu.

Notidik
10-17-06, 07:20
[QUOTE=Sexkeong]I was in KB 2 weeks ago. I have contact my usual Taxi driver .........

Good report SK, I really wish what you have written is real.

Good luck again.
I can support what SexKeong mentioned is authentic because he passed me his taxi contact 2 months ago when I had to visit KB but I was not that lucky in getting 2 options, I only got 1 and paid RM 150 for ST.

Those are real NL FLs. The one I had probably is 20 or 21 max!!

Sexkeong
10-17-06, 10:38
Bro Tidik, when you visit KB again? Probably we can meet up and I can ask the Cab Driver to arrange some better stocks before we reach there.

Happy Cheonging!

[QUOTE=Kelantanking]
I can support what SexKeong mentioned is authentic because he passed me his taxi contact 2 months ago when I had to visit KB but I was not that lucky in getting 2 options, I only got 1 and paid RM 150 for ST.

Those are real NL FLs. The one I had probably is 20 or 21 max!!

Notidik
10-18-06, 07:32
Bro Tidik, when you visit KB again? Probably we can meet up and I can ask the Cab Driver to arrange some better stocks before we reach there.

Happy Cheonging!

[QUOTE=Notidik]
No problem but would like to cross the river next time I go there.

Sexkeong
10-18-06, 12:35
The same cab driver who supply us the NL FLs offer me before. We can actually booked his taxi to bring us across and he will pick us up on the next morning.

[QUOTE=Sexkeong]Bro Tidik, when you visit KB again? Probably we can meet up and I can ask the Cab Driver to arrange some better stocks before we reach there.

Happy Cheonging!

No problem but would like to cross the river next time I go there.

Ioriho
10-22-06, 23:22
When we can meet or contact you?

I always at K.B.

Can I contact you?

KelantanKing
10-23-06, 03:11
Greeting to All Mongers,

I did not doubt SK's report; I only want to say that all 7-11 in KB do sell "caps". I have stayed in KB for 22 years. My advice to U is please do not cross the river, use proper documents.

I go across every week. The stock is better now if U know where to find it.
What I do is ask for new places and girls from others brothers, you will be surprise that they will always help. When possible please avoid bellboys and motor riders.

Good luck.

Farcry R
10-27-06, 07:22
Anyone with place to get full service in Muar? Or Batu Pahat. Kinda horny and I'm still new here. :P

HorneySilky
11-02-06, 06:42
Bro Kelantanking, are you from KB? The FR I written for sure is 100% true sexperience during my stay in KB. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need the Taxi Cab driver hp number. But only for senior ISG members.

I used to travel to KB monthly due to my job requirement. Maybe we can meet up one day in KB.Hello sexykeong,

I try to pm you, but your status showing you are not accept to receive pm from me.

Anyway I have to two week time in Kota Bharu 13/11, I need some connection as you mention.

If can pls pm me. By the way, I mostly travel more on Betong. If you been there just pm me. I will intro you some very nice chinese girl. Satisfy guaranty.

Mlooker
11-03-06, 03:37
Guys,

I am going to Kuching soon and need you humble help to provide me the best OKT numbers or places to go to for some 'lovin'..haha... appreciate if you could let me know the rates too!

Hope you all can help me out.

Thanks!

Tonymy
11-05-06, 10:50

I used to travel to KB monthly due to my job requirement. Maybe we can meet up one day in KB.Bro recently i have go to KB for a week can bro give me the taxi driver contact number pls.

Gentlemen,

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers. Please use the Private Message system to exchange personal messages and make personal plans.

Thank You

Jonlim
11-06-06, 07:07
I recently been to a massage center in Kuantan. Is a new place for a local people in Kuantan. After went to the second floor. The okt ask me what am I looking for. Then he say there is a massage service, foot massage and even a package massage then. Later on, he say the price for the package is rm175 and I think is the cheapest we can get in kuantan town. So there I go and I recommend the no 12 wl at there. Not bad service and the boobs is big too. Hope all the brothers enjoy then.

The place is somewhere near the ky cafe if I am not wrong.

Enghong
11-07-06, 15:57
I recently been to a massage center in Kuantan. Is a new place for a local people in Kuantan. After went to the second floor. The okt ask me what am I looking for. Then he say there is a massage service, foot massage and even a package massage then. Later on, he say the price for the package is rm175 and I think is the cheapest we can get in kuantan town. So there I go and I recommend the no 12 wl at there. Not bad service and the boobs is big too. Hope all the brothers enjoy then.

The place is somewhere near the ky cafe if I am not wrong.Bro is it g****e t*****y? For normal massage is rm55. correct me if I'm wrong. I live in Kuantan.

HorneySilky
11-08-06, 05:54
Well I think I will be die living in Kota Bharu for two week.

There must be something there.

Anyway I better pump more in kl first.

Rick
11-09-06, 02:39
Now I'm a bit confused, can you roughly state the road name/area since there are not many places down here. Beside the quality always questionable.
Please PM me ur contact, so we can share those common info's.

Bro is it g****e t*****y? For normal massage is rm55. correct me if I'm wrong. I live in Kuantan.

Rick
11-09-06, 10:40
Dude,

Was reading some of ur post, can u be more specific of the situation down at Sg.Golok. Do u get the stock at the normal houses or off the town area. What is the going $$?. Maybe one of the weekend we can cross together. I'm unable to PM u, pls PM me.

Greeting to All Mongers,
I go across every week. The stock is better now if U know where to find it.
What I do is ask for new places and girls from others brothers, you will be surprise that they will always help.
Good luck.

HorneySilky
11-09-06, 15:24
Dude,

Was reading some of ur post, can u be more specific of the situation down at Sg.Golok. Do u get the stock at the normal houses or off the town area. What is the going $$?. Maybe one of the weekend we can cross together. I'm unable to PM u, pls PM me.Ok, if you from Kuantan, you just drive direct to lantau panjang custom, park your car beside custom gate (around 7rm, pay when you will be back). Someone will offer your motordrive and pick you direct to sg. Golok, be caution, don't go for it

Use the small path along the car part to custom and scan your passport.

After scan your passport and you just walk cross over the bridge (the border, sungai golok), on your right hand side which is Thailand custom, pay 2dollar for fill the form and cap

Next to Thailand custom you will see several "uniform" (must select uniform motordriver) motordriver, and tell him where you wanna to go (around rm2)

I am more perfer genting as close and safe,

When you check in, don't worry for looking girl, hotel staff will request from you automatically, if you are not satisfy, you can walk out and ride another motordriver visit other, but if you are not familiar golok, forget about it

P/s after select girl, action and rest, restaurent local at lobby, disco on 7floor (if I am not mistaken0, can also have a swimmng with girl, very nice, perfer group of people,

At nite, karaok also local at hotel, all the activity happen in hotel, no need go outside, unless you looking for special

HorneySilky
11-09-06, 15:34
Dude,

Was reading some of ur post, can u be more specific of the situation down at Sg.Golok. Do u get the stock at the normal houses or off the town area. What is the going $$?. Maybe one of the weekend we can cross together. I'm unable to PM u, pls PM me.Very simpler, I pefer Genting Hotel, girl, disco, karaok, swiming poor all togerther in hotel. Safe.

Enghong
11-10-06, 09:52
Now I'm a bit confused, can you roughly state the road name/area since there are not many places down here. Beside the quality always questionable.
Please PM me ur contact, so we can share those common info's.The newly opened is MP nearby Hotel Grand Champaign.

KelantanKing
11-13-06, 03:59
Was reading some of ur post, can u be more specific of the situation down at Sg.Golok. Do u get the stock at the normal houses or off the town area. What is the going $$?. Maybe one of the weekend we can cross together. I'm unable to PM u, pls PM me.[/QUOTE]Please go to "Belakang RAMON" area, SONG (FU*K Shop) called Nong PAT, ask for Mai. Cost about RM 70.00 for 2 hr. & RM 140.00 for overnight.

Also call Lek 08-16093626 for good time, big boobs.

TQ.

HorneySilky
11-13-06, 14:55
Was reading some of ur post, can u be more specific of the situation down at Sg.Golok. Do u get the stock at the normal houses or off the town area. What is the going $$?. Maybe one of the weekend we can cross together. I'm unable to PM u, pls PM me.Please go to "Belakang RAMON" area, SONG (FU*K Shop) called Nong PAT, ask for Mai. Cost about RM 70.00 for 2 hr. & RM 140.00 for overnight.

TQ.[/QUOTE]Hello Kelantanking,

I used to pm you but cannot.

Any good action in Kota Bharu, as tomorrow I will be in Kelantan for two weeks.

Rick
11-14-06, 03:19
Dude, I haven't been up there for some time after the bombing. So how do I find this "Belakang RAMON" area? Any land mark (hotel).

How is the scene now, how many girls usually available at each houses? Can you PM me ur email. I'm very much interested in the Kota Bahru scene with the locals.

Please go to "Belakang RAMON" area, SONG (FU*K Shop) called Nong PAT, ask for Mai. Cost about RM 70.00 for 2 hr. & RM 140.00 for overnight.

TQ.

Rick
11-14-06, 03:32
Pls give some indicative land mark/shops nearby as the place has many blocks. Is it saloon or MP?. How is the quality, age of ML and their skills? I'm unable to PM you, so pls PM me.

The newly opened is MP nearby Hotel Grand Champaign.

Suria
11-14-06, 09:48
Used to enter sg golok few times during my politeknik times at kok lanas. Just sight seeing with no sex at that times using RM2 border pass, valid for 6 months.

Then, bring in by the rider. Expensive trip rm180 + room 1x shot. Later, just check in RM38 (hour use) at genting n get girls through the bell boys, price depend 120 ~ 150. Never overnight yet. But still don't know where belakang ramon?

KelantanKing
11-15-06, 05:29
Hai,

Please do not use the river, the new Officer is very "garang".

Ramon is behind Grand Hotel. Just ask the motor to send you there, he can leave you there. The Mummi will send you back after you pick a girl, it's much cheaper.

Bye.

Rick
11-16-06, 03:48
Dude, are you referring to the wooden row of bars just behind the Grand Garden Hotel. The quality here varies and girls from here usually have some attitude problem as most of them are bar girls.

Ramon is behind Grand Hotel. Just ask the motor to send you there, he can leave you there.

Enghong
11-20-06, 10:27
Pls give some indicative land mark/shops nearby as the place has many blocks. Is it saloon or MP?. How is the quality, age of ML and their skills? I'm unable to PM you, so pls PM me.Since I also can't PM you, here is my num. Just SMS [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Enghong
11-20-06, 10:57
Cheap massage by indon milf/gmilf for rm20 perhour at her home.
Face/looks=3/10.
Age=b/w 39-43yrs old.
Skills=8/10

Guys,

I'm not recommended if you're looking for good looking one but if are looking for a skilled ML (claimed they are practicing medan massage techniques) here they are. There're 4 of them (ML) working in spa somewhere in Kuantan and the plus points are they quite horny too. If you don't mind about their appearance (looks like indon servant) you can fuck them for free too. Just treat them like normal and they're very open minded.

Rick
11-21-06, 05:43
Dude, you won't be able publish phone numbers and email address on the forum, but you can write in words your numbers, like digi one two three,.. But if you want to exchange information with other forum members its better to pay for the subscription after all it only cost less than 2 jugs of beers.

Btw, RM20/hour for massage must be the cheapest in town, do you mind to share the contact.

I manage to find the new MP near K&Y Cafe, Sri Pahang. Tried the massage for RM55.
Place = 6/10
Massage quality = 4/10 (better than rubbing but lack of skills)
Massager = 3/10 (Chinese ladies in 40es, abt 3 of them only)

Tried NO 1 (Alice) - not recommended.
They have 3 local Chinese for package RM175 (not sure the quality). But this place doesn’t have any SPA facility, just a basic MP.

if looking for a skilled ML (claimed they are practicing medan massage techniques) here they are. There're 4 of them (ML) working in spa somewhere in Kuantan

Enghong
11-21-06, 07:52
Dude, you won't be able publish phone numbers and email address on the forum, but you can write in words your numbers, like digi one two three,.. But if you want to exchange information with other forum members its better to pay for the subscription after all it only cost less than 2 jugs of beers.

Btw, RM20/hour for massage must be the cheapest in town, do you mind to share the contact.

I manage to find the new MP near K&Y Cafe, Sri Pahang. Tried the massage for RM55.
Place = 6/10
Massage quality = 4/10 (better than rubbing but lack of skills)
Massager = 3/10 (Chinese ladies in 40es, abt 3 of them only)

Tried NO 1 (Alice) - not recommended.
They have 3 local Chinese for package RM175 (not sure the quality). But this place doesn’t have any SPA facility, just a basic MP.Bro Rick,

My da vinci code [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

HorneySilky
11-21-06, 11:23
Face/looks=3/10.
Age=b/w 39-43yrs old.
Skills=8/10

Guys,

I'm not recommended if you're looking for good looking one but if are looking for a skilled ML (claimed they are practicing medan massage techniques) here they are. There're 4 of them (ML) working in spa somewhere in Kuantan and the plus points are they quite horny too. If you don't mind about their appearance (looks like indon servant) you can fuck them for free too. Just treat them like normal and they're very open minded.Enghong,

Mind to know where is the location in Kuantan?

HorneySilky
11-23-06, 15:51
Just been to karaok in KB, near airport.

Well, somebody told this karaok is illegal,

Anyway the girl there quit hot, of course cannot compare with kl, and I also get some girl contact, but there unable to go out with me that nite, I pass my contact to her, suprise next day she call me and she is availble sometime, as I have to bring her out, wow, however this few days I will be very busy and later will back to kl.

So I said next month will call she again,

I will update my report to you.

Robert the Brave
11-28-06, 17:10
This information may be elsewhere but I have RTFM and can't find it.

I will be staying on Langkawi for 10 days in January and wondered if there was any current information about sex providers either massage or escorts.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Ketilang
11-30-06, 03:34
Try Grand Con. Heard some action there. Only at GC for langkawi.

Bumlerd
12-05-06, 13:50
Hi folks,

I will be going to Malaka, Penang and Langkawi - could anyone of you brothers give any advise.

Pls

Light To Nite
12-06-06, 02:47
This information may be elsewhere but I have RTFM and can't find it.

I will be staying on Langkawi for 10 days in January and wondered if there was any current information about sex providers either massage or escorts.

Any advice would be much appreciated.Ketilang is right, was in Langkawi for a week with a mate during feb only the karaoke lounge in grand continental offers fs and take aways

180 - 1 shot
350 - 6 hours take away

Mostly Thai chicks.

Good luck

Daeng
12-08-06, 08:45
Dear Bro...

I would appreciate if i got any info or exchange
for FL or Heaven Spot in Lumut or Pangkor Island
as i will stay there for a few days.

Just PM me and if u wanna exchange i would be glad to
do so. Hate to stay alone in an island which is so dam
beautiful..kekeke.

TQ for the info.

:) Daeng

Jonlim
12-11-06, 11:28
I will be staying in Kuala Terengganu tonite and hope that if there is anyone who could provide any information of any freelancer available at Kuala Terengganu? If yes, do PM me then and let me know where to get it or find it or how to contact them.

Eddie Imps
12-12-06, 23:20
There is some shagging to be had on Langkawi but its hard to find and consists of about 4 thai birds operatedby the same bloke. Cost quoted at 600 RM for a couple of hours.

Infos on the net, just use google.

I tried to get info before I went but no **** wanted to help. Found out for myself. langkawi is practically fucking deserted most of the time except for the main town which is a hole. the plac e is prety fucking big too. takes over 50 minutes one end to tother by cab.

Spend a few nights in KL. Loads of it everywhere. Just like thailand really but with muslim constraints. Forget the Thai disco and the place opposite, they are shite. Beter just to hang around outside and pick up someone there. I posted some tarts nmber somewhere else, mixed results, but OK.

James Siau
12-19-06, 09:11
Hi,

Did anyone visit the Mahkota Spa over Mahkota Hotel? Nnow is new management take over.

For FJ is RM 188, haven plus massage, does anyone try there?

Got any nice girls?

Daeng
12-20-06, 05:39
She's good with 36C cup..great body

Friendly..and nice attitude.

FR :

Parkson (Blue**** *PA) Seremban
Race : Local JB CKT with a bit mix blood
Hair : Long Straight
BooB : 36C
Curvy body
Allowed : DATY
Love to tease her breast
Enjoy her job..a lot...
Time spent with her : 50mins
Give her 2 love bit on the neck...for 2 - 3 days sign.
Damage : RM180

Leave the place with smile heading for PD with my buddy.

:) Daeng in Seremban

Jonlim
01-03-07, 15:56
There is a cheonging place in Kota Bharu, kelantan. There is lots of freelancer at there. One of the place is at kencana lodge just behind the sri cemerlang there. Once you enter kencana lodge, just sit at the massage chair located at the staircase. Maybe you need sometimes before someone notice you. Please take a attention on one of the fat old malay lady there. She is acting as a mommy here. Then you can bargain with the malay lady and she will introduce the gals for you people then. Happy cheonging frens.

Jammytw
01-08-07, 00:42
Bro's,

Breaking my trip from London to Sydney up with a few days in Kuching and dont have time to waste learning all the tricks when I arrive so want to get some tips in beforehand.

Reading mixed reports about Kuching, both in terms of the quality and the availbility of working girls. Would rather bring back to hotel than incall but not too keen on inviting just anyone back. Any decent escort agencies? Cant seem to find many websites? Which is the best part of town to hang around?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Jammytw

Ketilang
01-09-07, 06:08
Hi Bro,

Any info of Sandakan. Will be going there on early March. Staying at Sandakan Hotel. Would like to try any free-lancer. Pls info.

Thanks

Hamsapienz
01-09-07, 13:22
Hi,

I'm new here. Enghong and rick can I get more information from you 2 about the places. If can add my phone no. [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. M name is Ricky.

Thanks

Onagiri
01-10-07, 06:23

FR :

Curvy body
Love to tease her breast
Enjoy her job..a lot...

:) Daeng in SerembanKnew there was a joint there since my secondary school, thought was a clean 1 but now only knew was a cool place to go :P

Asyikkeras
01-12-07, 05:30
Bro,

Appreciate if your can give guide where is that place, I' regularly to K.B,

Just been to karaok in KB, near airport.

Well, somebody told this karaok is illegal,

Anyway the girl there quit hot, of course cannot compare with kl, and I also get some girl contact, but there unable to go out with me that nite, I pass my contact to her, suprise next day she call me and she is availble sometime, as I have to bring her out, wow, however this few days I will be very busy and later will back to kl.

So I said next month will call she again,

I will update my report to you.

Hashk
01-12-07, 12:57
Hi Bro,

Any info of Sandakan. Will be going there on early March. Staying at Sandakan Hotel. Would like to try any free-lancer. Pls info.

Thanks

Lots of Pinoy in Sandakan. RM300 overnighter. Had my tapau from TYNg garden. Not bad. U can ask for parade. I do not know of any freelancers but the pinoys are fine.

Good luck.

Penang Boy #2
01-16-07, 18:58
For who looking for good massage.
-----------------------------------
Hotel Grand Con.
Name: Nichole (No.37)
Race: CKT
Massage:9/10
Friendly: 8/10
Batin:Yes
FJ:never ask
Damage: RM63(massage) + (batin,raba-raba)

Happy safe cheonging!

Clitomaniac
01-22-07, 04:06
Hi all,

I'm in JB now and basically on running task towards all Malaysian place. Well, I went to Seremban with my friends and stayed at Hotel Sri Malaysia on Saturday. At night we preety boring and I went to Sermban Parade for window shopping. But while I walk down from the car I saw one SPA on the 4th Floor of the place and I went in. I forget my own pupose there. When I apprach the place, there' one Malay girl at the front desk staring at me while watching. Then I read all those package that they had provided. Then the malay girl persue me with a warm greet and tell me if I'm going to take a package is RM180 (Facilities plus love job). I took the package and went in. I have enjoyed the facilities for an hour, for releasing tension, depressed and stress.

After that the service guy come and approach me for a parade. I was thinking either that place got many girls like Kuala Lumpur or not. But I didn't expect that the guy only show me three of them. The first Chinese I saw is very huge and taking a rest. The second one is Malay and same type like the first chinese. And the third one quit good looking with specticle. Name is Yvonne. Since no choice at all so I took the third.

The floor guy want me to follow him to the service room and went I went in, oh my gosh. That's the worst room I ever been in. Better in Kuala Lumpur. With a dirty shower room and poor mattress coverd by thick cotton cloth. Wait there for 5 minutes and the door was knock by the service girl. Yeah, talk with her for short while and she guide me to the shower room. Having a cat bath and I feel very uncomfortable. Very uncomfortable. Went out and dried my self with hard towel. Then I layed down. The girl I took have a flu that time. But I don't care since I have mistaken took her. I supposed to cancel the package and enjoy the facilities.

The girl sat down in between my leg and give me a blow job. Consider the rating of the blow job skill is moderate. Nothing to shout about. So she quickly took the rubber and tuck in my dick. After that I was so shock that she's bagging for service from the bottom. Ehh, that's not my style but I tell her to cowgirl me for 10-15 minutes. With Saggy look of boobs with peanut type of nipple, I squeeze it hard. When the moment my dick went in. She moans. : (Fake moan actually. But nevertheless, just bonk her. So after feel bored with her, I ask her to lay down. And she smile. Yeah, preety ligh brownish her pussy and I bash her like normal. Put little bit Saliva and the movement went fast. Pushing and pulling. The games I had. I tried to kiss her on her lips but she rejected it and make me down. Kiss her at her boobs and make I mark. Very red and so many I did. She notice that although she didn't allowed me to.

Then I shift her ass towards me and took her from behind. She still give me a fake moans and I fingered her. When I went in, I can feel her inner part like empty. Cannot feel anything instead of hard, non sticky and rough surface of her inner pussy. What happened? I was blurred and get off and told her I can't come. But when she ask me to keep on pushing and don't want me to complain on her, she agreed when I ask her for anal. She keep quiet and just freeze on that position. So I tried to make my self hard again and put saliva's on her ass hole. So I dip in slowly and rock it. On that moment only I feel pleasure because her ass were owesome. Push it hard and very deep inside. It was a 20 minutes war. Then I took out my dick and pulled out the rubber.

She sat down facing me and I ask her to blow me again, so she open her mouth and blow me. I burst onto her mouth and push her wouth deep inside. She was force to swallow my cum. Ha. Ha. I give her a punishment. She stare at me and tell me to have a shower. But it's on the other way. I ask her to go in first and took a shower then only me. I smoke and rest for a while before I took shower before I left the place.

Paid RM180 for non good skills of love service. In my opinion, that's a a very good place to enjoy.

Good Day

See'M

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Jonlim
02-05-07, 12:29
I am new here. Will like to know any of our brothers know a good place to cheong at Kuala Terengganu? Will like to have some hot fun there when I am at Kuala Terengganu then.

German42
02-05-07, 14:21
Hello all,

I was absend for more than 8 months from this forum but I try to be back more regularly from now on. I will be comeing down to Malaysia in July and stay most of the time in sitiawan/lumut. Does anybody can tell me if there is any action at this places or have any contacts for freelancers or part time girls. Any info would be helpful for me.

Daeng. You asked this question already in December. Did you get any responses?

Thanks in advance.

Cheongman
02-06-07, 04:11
Bro Jonlim,

The only fun in Kuala Terengganu is to drink at a local pub! Trust me, not worth going.

Cheers,

Cheongman

I am new here. Will like to know any of our brothers know a good place to cheong at Kuala Terengganu? Will like to have some hot fun there when I am at Kuala Terengganu then.

Jonlim
02-07-07, 12:14
I heard that there is hanky panky at Kuala Terengganu, but didn't have any contact then. by the way, I heard there is a pub at/near Pulau Kambing there got some Thai chicks that can go for short term/ or overnite? If I am wrong please correct me then.

BionicMan
02-11-07, 03:38
Going soon to Seremban and wondering whether there is any action there.

Are hotels GF?

I am european and wish to hook up with some Malay or Thai or Pinoy.

Onagiri
02-13-07, 03:40
Going soon to Seremban and wondering whether there is any action there.

Are hotels GF?

I am european and wish to hook up with some Malay or Thai or Pinoy.Maybe you can visit the spa located at Seremban Parade, just in front of the KTM Station.

Emersongx
02-22-07, 20:50
Was in Kuantan about 5pm yesterday and got nothing to do whilst waiting for friends so I called the room service. Rose was recommended by OKT however chose Mandy instead. Below is the report:

Massage rate is RM88 (i thought last time was RM68 only!) for 1 hour. Package rate is RM 198.00 for 45 min in the hotel room. Went for package in room.

Name: Mandy
Race : Local malay from Malacca
Face : 7/10
Body : 7/10 slim body like model, moderate boobs and small ass.
BBBJ : 7/10 Good BBBJ.
AR : 9/10 Darn good. No need to ask, SOP.
DATY : not tried
FJ : 7/10 she tried her best.
GFE: 8/10 very friendly & funny. only start work 3 months.
Damage: Package - RM 198.00
WIR : Yes, yes, definately yes!

Hamsapienz
02-26-07, 13:18
Was in Kuantan about 5pm yesterday and got nothing to do whilst waiting for friends so I called the room service. Rose was recommended by OKT however chose Mandy instead. Below is the report:

Massage rate is RM88 (I thought last time was RM68 only!) for 1 hour. Package rate is RM 198.00 for 45 min in the hotel room. Went for package in room.

Name: Mandy
Race : Local malay from Malacca
Face : 7/10
Body : 7/10 slim body like model, moderate boobs and small ass.
BBBJ : 7/10 Good BBBJ.
AR : 9/10 Darn good. No need to ask, SOP.
DATY : not tried
FJ : 7/10 she tried her best.
GFE: 8/10 very friendly & funny. only start work 3 months.
Damage: Package - RM 198.00
WIR : Yes, yes, definately yes!Hi all,

I want to ask is that package rate rm198 for 45 mins incuding hotel room or not?

Ms Garden cheapest room how much?

Thanks

OnlyMe
03-01-07, 10:06
Been reading for some time, and this is my first FR to contribute for other fellows brother. I happen to passby seremban, so I went to one of the 4 stars hotel (starting with 'R'), and the massage place is called Emerald Spa.

The OKT is friendly, and let me view the girls first. Around 10, all chinese local. I see some other races but not many. So, I pick the one recommended by OKT. Turns out to be not bad. Service oriented. A little GFE, not much, but at the end, exchange phone number with me. So, if I revisit, GFE maybe better.

Name: Michelle
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: B
FJ: 7/10 with very real moaning
BJ: BBBJ very hard and tight. almost creating 'pop' sounds 7/10
GFE: 6/10
AR: This is the highlight, spend 3 whole minutes licking my bottom. Impressive & heavenly. I give 9/10
DATY: I didn't ask, I'm not into this.

One more thing, she has very fair skin, so this is a + for bro who likes white meat.

Thanks

Jonlim
03-09-07, 09:22
I just got a chick from a pub in kt near jln sultan ismail

But the chicks is thai chicks k

She say can come to my hotel and in the last minute she cancelled it.

Will like to know is theere any freebie malays gals or prc available? Will be going to kuala terengganu tomolo nite.

HorneySilky
03-10-07, 15:12
I just got a chick from a pub in kt near jln sultan ismail

But the chicks is thai chicks k

She say can come to my hotel and in the last minute she cancelled it.

Will like to know is theere any freebie malays gals or prc available? Will be going to kuala terengganu tomolo nite.I don't think so since Pas takeover during 2004, before that few karaok near chinesetown have some pro, and now perhaps try to ask taxi driver as you mention before in KB.

Linggam
03-12-07, 02:56
Dear guys

I had being posted to this island for the past 9 months. Only place that I heard providing service is Grand Cont. Appreciate if anypne can provide me contacts of freelances or part timers in Langkawi. Many thanks then.

Xerus
03-16-07, 11:47
I noticed quite a number of MPs mushrooming in this small town on my way south and wanted to try what it has to offer .. the Malaysian MP scene ! Have been used to the Thai massage for a long time ( traditional, turkish , ping pong .. u name it ) and maybe check out here , away from the possibility of MIB harrasments , so rampant in KL / Puchong area.

On the way back from a trip back from south recently , dropped in one of the MP.. sorry forgot the name , but it's beside a Chinese restaurant .. wanted to have a good rub on the back and the ML gave a good rub. Since , it my first trip there, also wanted to dig for info on batin and surprisingly encouraged here to supplement income. Noticed a few young nice looking MLs ( I believe are Sabahans on my way out and yes .. they provide Batin.

My ML for that day is a bit padded which explains why I lost my appetite for a Batin that day.

I will be there again to check out and will make report accordingly, unless some bros beat me to it !

Cheers !

Xerus

Xerus
03-16-07, 11:51
Been reading for some time, and this is my first FR to contribute for other fellows brother. I happen to passby seremban, so I went to one of the 4 stars hotel (starting with 'R'), and the massage place is called Emerald Spa.

The OKT is friendly, and let me view the girls first. Around 10, all chinese local. I see some other races but not many. So, I pick the one recommended by OKT. Turns out to be not bad. Service oriented. A little GFE, not much, but at the end, exchange phone number with me. So, if I revisit, GFE maybe better.

Name: Michelle
FJ: 7/10 with very real moaning
BJ: BBBJ very hard and tight. almost creating 'pop' sounds 7/10
AR: This is the highlight, spend 3 whole minutes licking my bottom. Impressive & heavenly. I give 9/10
DATY: I didn't ask, I'm not into this.

One more thing, she has very fair skin, so this is a + for bro who likes white meat.

Thanks

Bro ..

I have an appointment over at Seremban soon before heading south. The " R " place sure sounds tempting. What's the damage ?

Cheers !

Fat Fat Roll
03-16-07, 18:29
Dear guys

I had being posted to this island for the past 9 months. Only place that I heard providing service is Grand Cont. Appreciate if anypne can provide me contacts of freelances or part timers in Langkawi. Many thanks then.Lately, freelance is not much in town. All have been taken over by OKT. Since PRC all back to china, and some not back yet.

Jonlim
03-17-07, 19:20
I think there is hanky panky at KT there. My sixth sense can feel it since I saw lots of hot tomyam at kt pub there. By the way. Any of our brothers know is there any PRC available? Pls let me know then.

Snoop Doggie
03-21-07, 08:11
After getting transferred to Alor Star for about 6 months, getting really bit annoyed with the cheonging activities here (hence it's been awhile since i posted anything..the last WL/FL i got was Tess and dammnn she's fine but I think now she went back to Phill).

Anyway, to all Alor Star bros out there, do you know whether the pubs especially at Kristal offers any GRO services ? Just wondering coz I always see gals (not sure aunties) there at nite...

Any nice places to cheong ? (and i dun mean all the Pusat Urut infested with Dinos)

heheh...thanks

Links
03-22-07, 06:51
Snoop,

I reckon you can save all your $$$ and head up to Danuk. A short drive and plenty of action. you can always take a slow drive up and come back by nighttime, anyway the border closes at midnight and I think you would enjoy more and is value for money.

Hear from some WL in HDY since the bomming, a lot of the have left HDY and prefer to work in Danuk :)

Cheers

Links

After getting transferred to Alor Star for about 6 months, getting really bit annoyed with the cheonging activities here (hence it's been awhile since i posted anything..the last WL/FL i got was Tess and dammnn she's fine but I think now she went back to Phill).

Anyway, to all Alor Star bros out there, do you know whether the pubs especially at Kristal offers any GRO services ? Just wondering coz I always see gals (not sure aunties) there at nite...

Any nice places to cheong ? (and i dun mean all the Pusat Urut infested with Dinos)

heheh...thanks

Snoop Doggie
03-23-07, 02:27
Thanks a bunch Links

Koong Loong
03-28-07, 13:09
Hi all,

I want to ask is that package rate rm198 for 45 mins incuding hotel room or not?

Ms Garden cheapest room how much?

ThanksThe rate is for package only, not inclusive of room. You have to be room guest to be able to ask for room service. Ms has revised their rate, you have to call to find out. I paid 168 inc bfast.

kl

Street Car
04-06-07, 09:22
I was in Kuantan last week. Haven't been to this for years. So,I remembered reading about Kuantan's action here,but couldn't remember the detail. First thing to do,find a Cybercafe,access ISG. So,I found one,at the bowling alley,Parkson. The only problem was,I couldn't really focus,since there were kids playing computer games while thier parents bowled away. Every now and then,I had to minimize the screen as kids were walking by. I only manage to find out that,there's a HC on the 8th floor and MS Garden also offered the service.

First stop,the HC on the 8th floor. The bowling was on the 9th. I didn't know what to expect,there was no parade etc,so I told the captain...get me a 'fung so'...a hot one who can do massage and other stuff. I was showed to my room and waited for a while. Just my luck,she came in and..well not bad. The massage was 8/10,her hands were really hard,just the way I liked it. We chatted,and towards the end of the massage she asked me wheter I wanted a HJ,or a BJ. I said,I want a FJ. I can 'spank' my own monkey,and BJ is boring. I was unlucky,she just had her period. She gave me her hp no,and ask me to come again 1 week after that. She said,she likes fucking younger guys...I don't know whether that was just a sales talk or her inner voice. I paid at the counter,and begin my walk to the next joint.

Feeling unfulfilled, I then decide to walk,yes walk,all the way to MS Garden. Again,don't know what to expect. When I arrive, the OKT ask me what I wanted,I said I want a MILF,good hands and great looks. I guess I was asking too much. To my room,the OKT sends me a 26 yo Sarawakian. Not bad looking,but not exactly MILF or mature. Massage all over again,oil being poured on me for the 2nd time. When it was nearly 30 mins,she asked me,do I want HJ or BJ. I ask her,do u do FJ? She said yes,for RM150. Hmm...that's quite steep,in KL...a MILF massage and FJ cost just RM100. I forgot,I was in Kuantan,can't be choosey,so I obliged. I asked her,why didn't she tell me in the beginning that she offers FJ,else I would have cut through the chase and just fuck her instead of another massage,she told me,why didn't I ask. I then had to add another 1/2 hour of massage to accommodate the FJ.

She took off her clothes, saggy boobs and brown nipples. She gave me a so-so bj...and I ask her to give me a good AR drilling. Yeah...AR was ok,but not Yoko OK...it was ok. She then lied down,and I returned the favor. She squirmed a bit when I gave her clit a good licking and fingering. I knew she couldn't take it or we were rushing because I just heard her OKT shouting saying she has a next customer...so I allowed her to capped me. As she was reaching for the rubber to capped me,and giving a BJ at the same time,I fingered her ass and ask her wheter I could do an anal,she declined and said,she's still 'half' virgin. FJ lasted for 15 mins,started with missionary,followed by cowgirl and ended with doggy.

Here's 2 moral of the story:

1. I'm so blessed to be in KL,with so many choices and prices so competitive.
2. Next time,if I'm stuck in a town like Kuantan,I'd rather wank myself,wait till I get back to KL.
3. Do my homework 2-3 days before going outstation.

Name: Jenny
Massage: 8/10
Damage: RM78 for massage,RM50 tip

Name: forgot,the massage room so dark
Looks: 8/10
FJ: 6.5/10 with very real moaning
BJ: 6
GFE: 8/10
AR: 6.5/10
DATY: Smells ok,fresh. No tissue pieces or panty liner.
Damage: RM78 massage,RM150 FJ RM30 extra time

I know,I know...what a dummy :(

Nicky99
04-07-07, 03:54
Hi there bro,

Tried the prc teacher look FL in Malacca last week. Fetch her and went to hotel. When she came in the car she ask the question whether her looks is ok or not. Very gfe.

Then proceed to hotel. Started striping each other and wash up. All the while after looking at my didi she keep on saying why your didi so soft. I said it is not erected yet. Then she say first time see dick so big.

Then she started servicing me with the boob massage for body and didi. Proceed with a very long BJ.

After that I start to service her. Lick her boobs and playing with her pussy. She really have so much water coming out until she had to use th towel to wipe away.

Tried to finger her but she very sensitive, so proceed to simulate her clit until she orgasm. Wow was she wriggling during orgasm. And the amount of juice. Hmmmm.

The proceed with fj. Quite standard I will say. Had her do the cowgirl and she was having orgasm after orgasm. And really can feel her pussy squeezing didi. Then she wanted doggie proceed to bang her hard from the back, she was gripping and pulling the bed all along. Then missionary style. Had her spread maximum and bang hard, wow she her orgasm is like non stop and she kept on saying don't stop, harder and harder. I bang her until I exploded and she was wriggling non stop. She just lay flat on the bed for bout 10 mins.

After that went for wash and then she offered me massage. She say it is something that she can do for me for giving her all the orgasms.

Thanks bro wise city for the contact.

Linggam
04-09-07, 08:46
Lately, freelance is not much in town. All have been taken over by OKT. Since PRC all back to china, and some not back yet.Did pick up girl at Grand Con. after 3 am once. Price quite reasonable for local. But still prefer freelance. So, are u in Langkawi? Maybe we can meet sometimes.

Ken 9394
04-15-07, 11:19
Hi Bro Nickly

The prc you having is teacher?

For some reason I love to try out Teacher PRC.

I'm in Penang. Any kang tao? Maybe you can help me.

TQ

German42
04-24-07, 11:40
Hai to all.

In July/August I will be staying in Sitiawan for 4 weeks. Does anybody knows if there is some "action" in sitiawan and lumut? Or has any contacts with freelancers / college girls / housewifes / part timers.

I am a caucasian guy but my other part is Malaysian.

Would be great to get any info from you guys.

German 42

Selim
05-04-07, 15:22

heheh...thanksDon't waste yr time in Alor Setar. Just go Danok. You will ENJOY more. From Alor Setar o Bukit Kayu Hitam just a 10 minutes drive.

Kompressor BB
05-08-07, 17:23
To all bros,

I just graduated from abroad, and will be back home in Kelantan for the next month. Wondering any bros here have information of good cheonging places there? . Even contacts for hot malay girls! ?

I don't mind paying as long as the price is reasonable. Will submit a FL if I manage to get into any action.

In advance, thank you for providing me with information. Really appreciate it.

Lengman
05-20-07, 04:59

heheh...thanks

I think I have reported much about Alor Since its my hometown (maybe not here as I cant' seem to find it).
They are right that if you want direct action it has to be Danuk. The second best action is massage places with and without extras (sorry mostly dinos). Looks up the banners at the roadside at corner of Jalan Kanchut and you will get some cues. there are some good (without extra) massages behind Kompex Tunku Yaakob. But its more expensive than Danok or Butterworth.
Alor Setar has a lot of of tomyams and NL's working in fengthau discos as dancers for hire. Not much chance for direct action as they are not WL's. The most you can get is a bit of dirty dancing and hugging. Most won't follow anyone back even for money unless they like you very much and trust you. But you can always get to know them by getting their no's and get to know them some other time before going in for the kill. The other direct approach is to ask the mummies directly. There are some TV's there also and last I saw - they are for hire.
Other than that you will have to resort to traditional fishing method in bars and shopping malls. Recently found some gems at Oh yea cafe and Old Monkey-worth trying you skills if you are up to it.

One more tip. You can check out Vegas agency if they deliver to AS as I have seen they have locations up north. The other is the last time I was in Hatyai one of the WL fron Kiss Lounge told me she goes to AS and Penang to meet her clients for RM 300 LT. Too bad i didn't keep her no.

I believe that there are actions in AS but mostly low key and out of sight.
PM me and I'll lead you to the reports.

Anyway since you are in AS why don't you do some contribution and survey them yourself for the benefit of others. It's only money and time. I have spent them also surveying myself. Anyway if you wanna meet up give me your no. and I'll contact you if you want company.

Jackyung
05-24-07, 05:47
Any brother here have information about cheonging in seremban? Any papaya farm? I live here for more than 2 years but still can't figure out where to cheong. The only place I know of is AST but never went inside. How is the pub in AST? Quality of the girls good? Please help.

Thanks

Street Car
05-28-07, 04:38
Any brother here have information about cheonging in seremban? Any papaya farm? I live here for more than 2 years but still can't figure out where to cheong. The only place I know of is AST but never went inside. How is the pub in AST? Quality of the girls good? Please help.

Thanks

I'm from Seremban,so far...no interesting places like HC,MP compared to KL. I rather drive back to KL for the fun.

Jackyung
05-28-07, 06:19
I'm from Seremban,so far...no interesting places like HC,MP compared to KL. I rather drive back to KL for the fun.Thanks for the information. Sad that seremban town is dead. I know there is one spa on top of Pakson. But quality and service wise cant be compared to Kl one. At the end still cheonging in Kl worth it.

Thanks again

Koong Loong
05-28-07, 09:03
I was in Kuantan 2 weeks ago, stayed at Mega by reiverside. Went to HC for a massage, it cost 63 only !! Since they did not offer additional stuff and I was rather lazy, not sure if they have any additional service. Next day stay at CityView, my experience was it is a very old hotel and quite run down. To my pleasent surprise the room I was in had been refurbished !! called the HC and they sent a really cute & young gal. Here's my FR ;

Name : Cherry/Cherlyn ... watever
Face : 7/10 bitchy look
Body : 8/10
Skin : 8/10
Boob : Dunno wat size la...firm, just nice & pink nip
puss : well trimmed
Ass : 8/10
BJ : Yes, even during shower !! 8/10
Kiss : No
DATY : NO
AR : Yes, good.
FJ : Very damn good 9/10

Damage : In room service...RM198

Albaa 89
05-28-07, 14:15
Hi to all bro,

Undecipherable text deleted by Admin.

Albaa 89
05-28-07, 14:22
Hi to all bro,

Any action in KB for PRC FL.

Jonlittle
05-28-07, 16:40

ThanksHi Brother JackYung.

You could go to Famous in ASY. It is not bad. As girls come and go, it depends on your luck to meet girls who are pretty / not so pretty. Overall it is not bad and I would say value for money.

Have fun,

Cheers

Hippie
05-29-07, 09:52
I think I will be in Kota Kinabalu in a month or so. I'll be going mostly for tourism, but does anyone know if there is any action there, and where to find it? This will be a stopover between Bangkok and Angeles City, so if nothing is available or it is expensive, doing without will not be too much of a hardship.

Jackyung
05-29-07, 09:54
Thanks for the information. How much is the price there?

Fred C Dobbs
05-29-07, 17:51
That can be recommended by anyone here? I am looking for a future retirement home that offers cooler weather, good restaurants some fun nightlife and of course available women for p4p. The p4p scene doesn't have to rival Angeles City or Pattaya, just need some available. I have been to Thailand and the Philippines but never Malaysia. I am thinking about a trip later this year. I am a young 50 and and single and will be retiring in just over four years. Malaysia offers a good retirement visa.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Walter33
05-30-07, 02:53

ThanksHello Brother,

I am also from Seremban. Basically AST is full of old lady one. But there is one got young PRC but always got raid in action. I am not sure whether still exist or not.

There is one at Parkson carpark and one more in Hotel Aldxxhi carpark's health center. One more at Jalan Rahang. A Papaya farm. Majority Indon, you can go for action at upstairs.

Walter33_07

Onagiri
05-30-07, 17:21
As I know that the 1 in Parkson closed down.

Where is the Papaya Farm you mean in Jln Rahang?

Hello Brother,

I am also from Seremban. Basically AST is full of old lady one. But there is one got young PRC but always got raid in action. I am not sure whether still exist or not.

There is one at Parkson carpark and one more in Hotel Aldxxhi carpark's health center. One more at Jalan Rahang. A Papaya farm. Majority Indon, you can go for action at upstairs.

Walter33_07

Walter33
05-31-07, 05:40
As I know that the 1 in Parkson closed down.

Where is the Papaya Farm you mean in Jln Rahang?Papaya farm located in Jalan Rahang, the name is Hwa Do, after you come out from the bomba trafic light, about 500 meters (don't know exact distance, might be wrong here) on your left just opposite to a indian food restaurant. Operating at night only the papaya farm until around 11 something. No fancy light outside, just some beer advertisement posters.

You can also try at AST's Famous Pub. Many China Dolls over there.

Enjoy!

Walter33_07

Jackyung
05-31-07, 07:53
Are you sure the one on top of Parkson seremban has closed down?

I just went 2 months ago

CumKing78
06-02-07, 18:36
Are you sure the one on top of Parkson seremban has closed down?

I just went 2 months agoHi,

I was born and raised in seremban. Quite true that kl has a much larger market for papaya farms etc... I haven't cheong in seremban for a long time, but last time I did frequent some KTV with lots of papaya in seremban. Can't remember the name already, but I think they still serve their specialities. If you know Siang Malam mamak near rasah jaya. Above it got a row of shops. There's a KTV there that serves papaya while you sing your heart out. Anyway, that was last time, and I'm not sure if it's still there or not. If you book the girl to sit with u for 5 hrs, u can take her home for some service. Go check it out if you have the time.

Jackyung
06-03-07, 06:24
Many thanks to Taiko from Seremban. Will try it out and give a FR here.

The KTV above of siang malam I think has been converted to a disco already if not mistaken.

King2075
06-04-07, 05:04
Hi Nicky99,

after I read your report. That sound good. How can i contact her? Can u give me her contact number? How much she charge? Hope you will share with me this information.

Kompressor BB
06-05-07, 22:39
Was at one of the Thai Restaurant (Restoran Sri Delima if I'm not mistaken) today. It is located in the first right turning on the way to Bangkok restaurant in Wakaf Bharu.

Went there at about 11pm, the restaurant was empty, but when we drove past, spotted two girls dressed in tight skimpy outfit. Hell yes, we pulled over. Was greeted by the hotter 1, asked whether they serve alcohol-positive!

Got ourselves good seats, away from the counter.

Price is pretty cheap, RM32 for 2 bottles of heineken. Big one, not sure how many mls.

Was told that in total, there were 5 girls working. Only saw 3 though.

One of the girls by the name of DIana claims that she came from Indonesia. Had been in Malaysia for several years, and previously worked as a cashier in one of the pubs in KL. She is pretty hot, flirty and horny as well. Remember, if you wanna have a good time with her, talk dirty to her. She just loved it. Oh ya, she speaks pretty good english.

Another thai girl, Phoon. She is alright looking, but acted cool. But I think if we had hanged around longer, some 'magic' might happened. Hehe

The other thai girl looks like a dinasour, while the other 2 were some where don know doing what. Couldn't comment on them.

Overall, if you have nothing to do, it is definitely a place to visit to burn some time. Other recommended places include Restaurant 59 located along Jalan Kebun SUltan. Hope these helps.

Sam Yates
06-07-07, 03:30
while doing my routine treadmill exercise this morning, i came across `expose' on channel 8 astro about **** prostitution. the area they focus on is around jalan tun ali in malacca. anyone know about this place. it look like another brickfield, where its cheap and hygene compromised. the sw shown is very tempting, not the **** one of course.

Yahoo23
06-07-07, 15:23
Hi all brother!!

Anyone can share some FL contact or SPA at Malacca? I will be there for 2D1N trip.

Thanks

Jackyung
06-11-07, 10:46
while doing my routine treadmill exercise this morning, i came across `expose' on channel 8 astro about **** prostitution. the area they focus on is around jalan tun ali in malacca. anyone know about this place. it look like another brickfield, where its cheap and hygene compromised. the sw shown is very tempting, not the **** one of course.there are some street scene near the bus terminal at night.do check it out. cheers

King2075
06-13-07, 05:30
Grand continental hotel and Century Mahkota Hotel SPA..you can try it.

Jalan Tun Ali area is mostly "Pondan" le....but u can try to check at there. That road name is at Plaza Hang Tuah..

Makangula
06-13-07, 18:28
Heard ppl said this MP attch to the hotel have PRC but when I went there, was told that they only have pinoy. Maybe they only give PRC to their regular. So off I go because the ladies available was not my cup of tea.

I went to mp in town and opt for thai oil massage. This is my first time opted for thai oil massage. Walauweh. I should've tried it long time ago. It was great man. I like it especially when she massage my buttock, the crack to the balls. My little bro was hard all the time man. After finish massaging my hand she asked me want to massage little bro or not? Of course I want.

Its really good 'urut batin' man. Then after 'urut batin' she stock my didi till I cum. She allow autoroaming.

Name: anne
Nationality: thai
Body : 6/10
Face : 6/10
GFE : 9/10
BJ :na
Massage : 10/10
Urut Batin : 9/10
HJ : 8/10
WIR: yes yes yes

Nissan
06-14-07, 01:32
Heard ppl said this MP attch to the hotel have PRC but when I went there, was told that they only have pinoy. Maybe they only give PRC to their regular. So off I go because the ladies available was not my cup of tea.

I went to mp in town and opt for thai oil massage. This is my first time opted for thai oil massage. Walauweh. I should've tried it long time ago. It was great man. I like it especially when she massage my buttock, the crack to the balls. My little bro was hard all the time man. After finish massaging my hand she asked me want to massage little bro or not? Of course I want.

Its really good 'urut batin' man. Then after 'urut batin' she stock my didi till I cum. She allow autoroaming.

WIR: yes yes yesBro, where is this place and how much is the damage?

Thanks

Nissan
06-14-07, 03:30

WIR: yes yes yesBro, where is the location or name and the damage?

Thanks

Nissan
06-14-07, 03:36

WIR: yes yes yesHi Bro,

Where is the location and what is the damage?

Makangula
06-23-07, 00:30
Hi Bro,

Where is the location and what is the damage?Are you in Labuan?

Damage RM50. Its normal damage here.

Ken 9394
06-24-07, 19:33
Hi all bros. Going to Kedah for a while.

I heard only place proper is Bukit Kayu Hitam.

Any cheonging activities there?

Any info.

All bros please guide me

Tq

Nissan
06-25-07, 01:30
Are you in Labuan?

Damage RM50. Its normal damage here.Yes, I'm in Labuan, please let me know the location.

Thanks

Pengamputan
06-25-07, 05:06
Hi Bro nissan and Bro Makangula

Nice fr makangula, didn't know that got urut batin in labuan, I'm a regular in labuan and never thought of batin there. Mostly. Just opt fro the LT or freebie.

Wondering where the batin are in labuan. Regarding the PRC you were talking about, is it in Vxxxxxxx Htl? Hehehe. If it is. Yeah only sometimes got PRC, but there is another area with PRC but expensive, but still cheaper compare to brunei. I miss the vietnamese there, got 1 a few mth back.

Maybe we meet up sometime when I'm in labuan.

Find. Fuck. And Forget!

BigLauda
06-25-07, 10:17
Emerald spa in Aldelphi Hotel Seremban is still "alive" but barely. The sauna is no longer functioning. The place is a very run down. They have a few CKT and 2 NL. All are milf but 1 or 2 nice looking CKT. I wont go unless i'm really horny and looking for some great service to release my tension. Other than that, their faces will put me off. RM180 for FJ + 3 mei. Go early to avoid the crowd. It can be quite crowded after office hours and after pay day.The food they serve also sucks.

For some china gals ktvs, try Y2k and Famous in Taman AST, Dimarco in town centre and a few more ktvs in jalan loop area. If you are in Taman AST at later hours (about 11pm) there are some Ah Guas and street walkers plying their wares. Raids are ON and about 2-3 times a week, so beware!

Kumagai
06-26-07, 09:49
There are new MP in Senawang. There are about 3 behind GIANT shopping center and mostly are NL & locals. Massage is between RM38 for an hours to RM80 for two hours. Some ML are also thai girls. Mostly around 25 to 35.

Batin at RM30 to RM50 with auto roam.

Boon123
06-26-07, 12:22
Yesterday I go to Yong Peng find some friend. My friend recomen me a Thai gal for me. When the night time the thai gal come and I bring her back to my room we just start chit chat and bath polish me when bath. After go to bad start from BBBJ really nice I CIM her at mouth. After that I bath agian than bring her go to eat. And come back 1 more round like normal than sent her back.

Place: yong peng
Name: Rose
Race: Thai
Face: 5/10
Body: 7/10 (Slim)
Boobs: 32c (pink)
BBBJ: 9/10 (skillful)
CIM: Yes
FJ: 7/10 (accommodating)
Damage: ask RM150 and i tips her 50
Overall: 7/10

Makangula
06-26-07, 17:53
You would get batin at the mp but must give the 'sign'. Not Vxxxxxxx Htl I was talking about, another htl nearby sea. The mp is located at the basement. You can call for room service.

Hi Bro nissan and Bro Makangula

Nice fr makangula, didn't know that got urut batin in labuan, I'm a regular in labuan and never thought of batin there. Mostly. Just opt fro the LT or freebie.

Wondering where the batin are in labuan. Regarding the PRC you were talking about, is it in Vxxxxxxx Htl? Hehehe. If it is. Yeah only sometimes got PRC, but there is another area with PRC but expensive, but still cheaper compare to brunei. I miss the vietnamese there, got 1 a few mth back.

Maybe we meet up sometime when I'm in labuan.

Find. Fuck. And Forget!

Nissan
06-27-07, 01:31
You would get batin at the mp but must give the 'sign'. Not Vxxxxxxx Htl I was talking about, another htl nearby sea. The mp is located at the basement. You can call for room service.Bro Makangula,

Thanks for the info but is it the Wxtxrxrxoxnx Htl MP bcoz I understand that the massage is RM75.00 (normal price). Is it this is the MP that you been for Thai oil massage and the damage only RM50.00?

Thanks and wait for your reply.

Nissan

Pengamputan
07-02-07, 04:30
Yo bro makangula and mannn

Which MP in labuan? I used to know 1 mp near sky global near the restaurant, upstair but that was back in 99-2000, place very dodgy and scary if for 1st timer.

But now I think its closed. Because the last time I went there end of last yr, didn't see it anymore. So mostly hang out at poppin or kings nowadays.

Rocket Guy
07-31-07, 20:11
Went to Alor Setar for work yesterday. FXXXing dead town. Went to a few spa and found no chics. Found one kopi korek along Jln Putra, all middle age chics. Decided to cross border. Stop at duty free shop to buy 1 Black labe and 1 chives before crossing. Upon reaching there, the whole place is like heaven. Girls are everywhere. Since my friends are conversant with thai, we proceeded to find some chics. Prices are very reasonable. Found one quite pretty and decided to take. Quickly check in and start business. So far the best service I had and very accommodating. After session, bring her out for dinner. She speaks good english and she is a university student. No wonder speaks good english. After dinner, went to Barberry. Nice place to hang out with tons of girls. Overall, I feel spending your money there is a lot better than in Malaysia.

Member 30
08-01-07, 11:05
Yo bro makangula and mannn

Which MP in labuan? I used to know 1 mp near sky global near the restaurant, upstair but that was back in 99-2000, place very dodgy and scary if for 1st timer.

But now I think its closed. Because the last time I went there end of last yr, didn't see it anymore. So mostly hang out at poppin or kings nowadays.

I think it could be waterfront. But if not mistaken, it's mostly dinos.

Makangula
08-07-07, 05:24
I think it could be waterfront. But if not mistaken, it's mostly dinos.Bros.

Sorry for the late reply.

They got new stocks.

Pope Adrian76
08-07-07, 10:10
Hi,

Anyone know of contacts near Awana Kijal? Am there from 14th Aug.

Thanks!

Cjpress
08-08-07, 17:04
There are new MP in Senawang. There are about 3 behind GIANT shopping center and mostly are NL & locals. Massage is between RM38 for an hours to RM80 for two hours. Some ML are also thai girls. Mostly around 25 to 35.

Batin at RM30 to RM50 with auto roam.So Bro Kumagai, what the name of the place that can autoroam? I've been to Lavender near Giant but no autoroam.

Cjpress
08-08-07, 17:15

Batin at RM30 to RM50 with auto roam.I've been to Lavender near giant, but no autoroam. Which MP you go that have the autoroam?

Care to let me know which ML as well?

Boon123
08-23-07, 08:42
Soon I will go to Melaka.

Can anyone give info for this place?

Tq also can PM me.

Boon123
09-10-07, 05:16
Soon I will go to Melaka.

Can anyone give info for this place?

Tq also can PM me.This weekend I will go to Melaka. Please any brother and Tai Ko can PM the phone or place can find the gal!

===============================================

Greetings Boon123,

It appears from your post that you are confused about how the Forum's Private Message service functions.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, you must have purchased a subscription, and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must also be a subscriber or a Senor Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Jackson

Prestigejy
09-10-07, 10:22
Premiere MP at Kemayan Square no hanky panky. Even kids as young as 3-4 year old playing inside the MP. Then a Malay auntie wearing tudung working inside. Happy ramadan but sorry no hanky panky

Jonlim
09-13-07, 14:32
As everyone know, Kelantan is the only islamic state in Malaysia. I had find a hard way to get something hanky panky at Kelantan.

By the way, is really very hard to find it. One thing I know we can have something hanky panky from the Thai gal in Kelantan is.

Go to the pub and have a couple of beers. I had try it yesterday. One of the place with hot gals is Super Cowboys. Had it with Jenny yesterday. Quite high maintanence yeah. Need to rent a room at Renaissance hotel before you can have a good time with her.

Rickyeoh2007
09-14-07, 05:21
What you going to find there are Lau Ah Mar near Mek Sultanah Zainab and Bulatan Pasir Mas, Go Golok!

As everyone know, Kelantan is the only islamic state in Malaysia. I had find a hard way to get something hanky panky at Kelantan.

By the way, is really very hard to find it. One thing I know we can have something hanky panky from the Thai gal in Kelantan is.

Go to the pub and have a couple of beers. I had try it yesterday. One of the place with hot gals is Super Cowboys. Had it with Jenny yesterday. Quite high maintanence yeah. Need to rent a room at Renaissance hotel before you can have a good time with her.

MadBoss
09-17-07, 12:12
Greetings.

My HM has booked the family into the Swiss-Garden Resort & Spa Damai Laut for the coming Raya holidays.

Wonder if there are any cheong spots in that area or nearby Sitiawan and Lumut.

Or else its going to be one looong weekend. ;)

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Boon123
09-20-07, 09:45
Brother nissan,

Please read the kl report our sm or top hand veri this report is fake report want to tipu $$$. So dun belive tq

Boon123

Bro,

Your FR is making me very horny and trying out a NL is aleays my dream and especially with D cups and wondering whether you would be kind enough to share with me and you mention that she will be going off soon.

Thanks in advance

Nissan

Nissan
09-24-07, 00:53
Brother nissan,

Please read the kl report our sm or top hand veri this report is fake report want to tipu $$$. So dun belive tq

Boon123Bro Boon,

Thanks for the warning and info.

Cheers

Nissan

Araya Slay
09-24-07, 09:45
Greetings.

My HM has booked the family into the Swiss-Garden Resort & Spa Damai Laut for the coming Raya holidays.

Wonder if there are any cheong spots in that area or nearby Sitiawan and Lumut.

Or else its going to be one looong weekend. ;)

Thanks in advance for any feedback.Dude never heard of cheoing place there except the nearest Teluk Intan. If lucky you can get FL from foreign worker, Viet, Cambo or Indomie there. Sitiawan need extra hard effort to find one la bro

Joecame
09-25-07, 06:28
Aisey,

I need to go to tawau to look at something. Anyone can recommend a place for fun? Massage+extras? Any hotel or drinking joint?

Thanks

Araya Slay
09-25-07, 09:40
Aisey,

I need to go to tawau to look at something. Anyone can recommend a place for fun? Massage+extras? Any hotel or drinking joint?

ThanksKing Park has lots of stock. From Pinoy, Local, Indon.

Kuku Chai
10-02-07, 17:17
Any good info to share on uphill? plan to go there this weekend.

MjChief
10-13-07, 19:56
Hi,

Am new to this forum, am going to be travelling to KL soon, am keen to know where I can go for good fun, keen on FS, gfe and some nice and nauty girlies, the naughtier the better.

Regards

MjChief
10-14-07, 16:55
Hi,

Also will be in Melaka so anywhere good in Melaka please feel free to advise, and I think you can pm me.

Regards

Acerpower
10-14-07, 17:35
So Bro Kumagai, what the name of the place that can autoroam? I've been to Lavender near Giant but no autoroam.I saw the place, but I would like to know does it offer full service as well.

Acerpower
10-14-07, 17:36

Batin at RM30 to RM50 with auto roam.Offer full services as well.

Can you recommed the most pretty ones?

Eujin
10-26-07, 08:48
Offer full services as well.

Can you recommed the most pretty ones?Do the spa and massage center about parkson still available? Chinses chicks are still there? Pls give some guide.

Thanks.

Eujin
10-26-07, 17:47
So Bro Kumagai, what the name of the place that can autoroam? I've been to Lavender near Giant but no autoroam.Can I know around where the lavender is? The exact place or other road sign.

Thanks

Eujin
10-27-07, 05:03

FR :

Curvy body
Love to tease her breast
Enjoy her job..a lot...

:) Daeng in SerembanHi br,

I just visited the spa in parade. And knowing that she is still working there. But what package did you take? And how come the damage is 180? Do you ask for others or she will ask you whether want or not? Please teach me.

Thanks

Eujin
10-27-07, 05:27

FR :

Curvy body
Love to tease her breast
Enjoy her job..a lot...

:) Daeng in SerembanHi bro, I just visited the spa there. Can I know the gal name you are reffering? And how do you approach? The damage 180 you paid her personally or? Please give some guidance. Thank you.

Eujin
10-27-07, 08:01
Hey Daeng bro,

Its hard to post up here since I am waiting for your reply.

Do you have any way to contact you?

I need some of your guidance.

Eujin
10-27-07, 15:30
Hi,

I would like to know more about parkson spa and rxx hotel in seremban. How do I approach to see the chicks and who do I to that so? Can anyone teach me? Thank you. Do send me a [Email address deleted by Admin]

Thanks a lot.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Snoop Doggie
10-31-07, 06:46
Hi,

I would like to know more about parkson spa and rxx hotel in seremban. How do I approach to see the chicks and who do I to that so? Can anyone teach me? Thank you. Do send me a [Email address deleted by Admin]

Thanks a lot.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Eujin, your various postings on "how to.." , "where to.." in this thread as well as in the Kuala Lumpur thread is beginning to be a nuisance. You got a brain and a mouth and a pair of legs rite ? Just walk in and ask the OKT. They will not eat you, they just want your money. If you're too scared to do this, just wank yourself to bed.

Eujin
10-31-07, 13:49
Clitomaniac,

Hey bro. So, till today do you found any health problem after having sexs with this chicks name Yvonne?

Please tell me.

Thanks.

Eujin
11-01-07, 05:10
Bro Clitomaniac,

As I refer to my question below, hope you can answer me. Thank you and appreciated it a lot.

Bora Asmara
11-02-07, 05:37
Hi bro's

Are any spa @ hotel @ whatever can provide girls at Malacca?

Kelentit
11-13-07, 16:32
Hi bro's

Are any spa @ hotel @ whatever can provide girls at Malacca?

For hotel/spa you can try Grand Continental 3rd floor, Hallmark Hotel (spa) ground floor, and Century Mahkota (spa).

For pub you can try Happy ... (I forget the full name of the cafe).. its just next to Plaza Senyum Melaka Raya (from back) near the traffic light. I heard there are few pubs in Melaka Raya with viets and phinnoy arround. Happy hunting!

If you are looking for brothel area, cheap and dont mind of the clealiness then you can try "Coffee House" (1st floor) in Jalan Munshi Abdullah, the shop located just next to Pakard Photo and opposite off Indian Restaurant. Girls here mostly are Sarawakian and Sabahan.

Bora Asmara
11-19-07, 08:36
Hello bro's

Any nice hotel with not too expensive rate, nobody can disturb ([Non-English text deleted by Admin]) at Malacca?

Can anyone help me introduce me the hotel?

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all members, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English unless accompanied by a full English translation.Thanks!

Lawrence Lau
11-22-07, 15:56
Dear Mate,

I came here for working, but seen like no action, any recomend, my location is near perlis kangar, arau area.

Abang Han
11-27-07, 15:00
Lawrence Lau Dear Mate,

I came here for working, but seen like no action, any recomend, my location is near Perlis Kangar, Arau area.

The best is Padang Besar.

Suketiak
12-03-07, 08:57
Hi guys,

My virgin fr, been lurking too long.

Was in segamat recently, and was curious about the action there. Had time to kill before my train back, decided to randomly walk around and looksee.

Along this road (don't know what the name was) with a Pine Central Inn, Nasi Briani Gam, theres a Sri Genuang Hotel opposite

I went up the stairs and asked for a room, then asked for a girl, guy said yes, only one. Rooms are rm20 a night

Asked if she was malay, she said no, shes from Batam, indonesia. She told me there were some other girls, but they had left early (it was 8pm++ when I came) Undressed, Standard cuci2, then she asked me to lie down, BBBJ for 10-15 mins, not exceptional, but ok, lotsa saliva.

Wanted DATY, but she said geli and kept closing legs. So proceeded to missionary after cap (asked for raw, said no). Five minutes of that, changed to doggie then asked her to lie down on her front, after 10-15 minutes of that unloaded. (Asked for CIM, said no)

Cuci2, then paid her money. Had asked earlier about whole night, her boss gave some confusing price, . So I left.

Fifi?
Damage :RM60
Height: 5' 3"? 45kg?
Boobs: 32B/C(bit sag, has one kid)
Face:cute 6/10 (lot of acne)
Body: Slim 6/10
BBBJ: 4/10
Pussy: 6/10 ok, tight enough, has vertical scar(birth stretch marks ) center of pubes
Kissing: 4/10 ok, some tounge
GFE: 5/10
DATY: didnt allow, 'geli' she said
WIR: maybe, if i return to Segamat

Street Car
12-07-07, 03:48
Hey bro's,

Any specific spots in Langkawi like FJ Joint,HC etc.

Member #2118
12-07-07, 04:54
Hey bro's,

Any specific spots in Langkawi like FJ Joint,HC etc.Sorry but I doubt there is any as I was there 2 years ago and couldn't find one. However, there are 2 options:

1) Ask the taxi drivers as they may have own contacts.

2) Look at the phone directory in the hotel for massage.

Cheers

Street Car
12-07-07, 19:56
Sorry but I doubt there is any as I was there 2 years ago and couldn't find one. However, there are 2 options:

1) Ask the taxi drivers as they may have own contacts.

2) Look at the phone directory in the hotel for massage.

Cheers

I still can't find any.
Lucky tomorrow I'm flying back to KL,damn I love KL,even though Langkawi has beaches and beach babes getting tanned,but cheonging,nothing beats KL.

Araya Slay
12-07-07, 20:13
I still can't find any.

Lucky tomorrow I'm flying back to KL,damn I love KL,even though Langkawi has beaches and beach babes getting tanned,but cheonging,nothing beats KL.Bro,

There's KTV in Kuah area where there TomYam GRO's provide those services. BUt the operation is not really open to public. Need to ask around especially young people. But as for take away, you can find from local NL to Tom Yam at local pub and disco at hotel. Aseania, Sheraton to name a few. I have friend who work there told me all these but he never bring me to those places, calim to be unsafe especially where there are many beach boys.

Eujin
12-11-07, 18:33
Anyone know that in seremban where can I find a good massage place with beautiful woman? Please guide.

Thank you

Bora Asmara
12-12-07, 02:52
Anyone know that in Malacca where can I find a "clear" hotel without anyone disturb and not so expensive?

TQ

Prestigejy
12-12-07, 12:10
Anyone know that in seremban where can I find a good massage place with beautiful woman? Please guide.

Thank youUgly one can be found at Taman AST. Average one can be found at seremban parade. Beautiful one in KL.

Kelentit
12-15-07, 05:52
Anyone know that in Malacca where can I find a "clear" hotel without anyone disturb and not so expensive?

TQ

Hi Bora,
You keep asking the same q's. Anyway FYI most of the hotel in Malaysia are "girl-friendly" and only to stop you will be either MIB or JAIM if you are a Muslim.

I assume "Clear" means with no "disturb" then most probably you have to stay in decent hotel such as Eq or Ramada as cheap hotel are open freely to MIB to do spot check.

Rgds
Kelentit

Hot Milk
12-17-07, 03:54
Is that any cheong place for Sungai Petani? Please advice.

Thanks

Aconite
12-18-07, 08:10
Ugly one can be found at Taman AST. Average one can be found at seremban parade. Beautiful one in KL.Ha ha ha, you are 100% right!

Bryan582
12-26-07, 15:05
Hey dude,

This report is so impress to me! Would u mind share the number to me. I stay at MLK.TQ.

Hi there bro,

Tried the prc teacher look FL in Malacca last week. Fetch her and went to hotel. When she came in the car she ask the question whether her looks is ok or not. Very gfe.

Then proceed to hotel. Started striping each other and wash up. All the while after looking at my didi she keep on saying why your didi so soft. I said it is not erected yet. Then she say first time see dick so big.

Then she started servicing me with the boob massage for body and didi. Proceed with a very long BJ.

After that I start to service her. Lick her boobs and playing with her pussy. She really have so much water coming out until she had to use th towel to wipe away.

Tried to finger her but she very sensitive, so proceed to simulate her clit until she orgasm. Wow was she wriggling during orgasm. And the amount of juice. Hmmmm.

The proceed with fj. Quite standard I will say. Had her do the cowgirl and she was having orgasm after orgasm. And really can feel her pussy squeezing didi. Then she wanted doggie proceed to bang her hard from the back, she was gripping and pulling the bed all along. Then missionary style. Had her spread maximum and bang hard, wow she her orgasm is like non stop and she kept on saying don't stop, harder and harder. I bang her until I exploded and she was wriggling non stop. She just lay flat on the bed for bout 10 mins.

After that went for wash and then she offered me massage. She say it is something that she can do for me for giving her all the orgasms.

Thanks bro wise city for the contact.

Teh Good Ong
12-29-07, 14:46
Hi All,

Mind to ask is it any action can be find in Kulim?

Thanks

Eujin
12-30-07, 04:48
Hey, anyone does massage in Parkson before? Is any nice looking and good massager can introduce? Their name. Thanks a lot. Really appreciate it.

Jonlim
12-30-07, 06:49
Hi there to all the cheonging friends.

Is there any action in Kelantan or Terengganu action?

Please give some information if you people do have hope to hear from you people real soon.

Pretty horny when alone in Kelantan.

Araya Slay
12-31-07, 12:24
Hi there to all the cheonging friends.

Is there any action in Kelantan or Terengganu action?

Please give some information if you people do have hope to hear from you people real soon.

Pretty horny when alone in Kelantan.Bro,

Last time Jalan Hamzah in KB was the action place. But it was long time ago. My advice, cross the border. Just be careful with the situation there. Cheap girls are waiting. RM 60 per shot, RM 150 ON.

Terengganu seems to be dead. Only GIDF available.

Cheers

Smileytoon
01-04-08, 05:03
Hi fellow mongers,

Not sure where to put this report in. But I think this is the most approriate thread.

Last December took the apportunity to go around my company branches around the country. Beside doing some work, also explore some of the mongering holes around the country.

First stop, Bintulu, as usual, this is a suck place. Not much of action beside the local pub and dangdut club. Had a couple of drinks, sadly not even one of the girls willing to follow me back to the hotel. But I did a lot of group "raba-raba" in the dangdut and pub. Consolation! Some of the local and young girls really allowed you to touch and fingered her till wet just to earn the extra drink commission. Try it out. Who know, some of you guys might enjoy it and maybe have the chance to take the girl back to the hotel room.

After Bintulu, Miri. My favorite place. Make a call to my regular OKT which I mentioned in the Miri tread. Got a wonderful surprise. My OKT never fail me yet. A new girl just arrived. Her name was Inti or Anti or something. As you all know, we tend to be forgetful when our dick starts to take over our brain. Nice girl with a blond hair look. Her two tits were firm and I alway like girls with little bush around her pussy.

She was a bit shy at first. She mentioned that she's 22 years old and just arrived from Indo about 2 months ago. But after awhile, she warms up to my friendliness. I like her when she was on top of me. She was moaning softly and seems to enjoy it. She was not heavy and I told her just sit on top of me for awhile. While my penis was deep in her, she sort of used her pussy muscle to tickle my penis. It was a wonderful feeling.

The next morning, we had another round. As age is catching up. The most I could manage to do is one in the night and the next early morning. Before she leave, we had shower together. The warm shower do helps to improve the circulation to my penis. I suggested that she give me a BJ before she leave. Iniatially she was quite reluctant but seeing how nice I treated her, she said "only for you". It was a nice, slow, warm BJ and I really enjoy it.

We wash up and I ordered some room service. Just than, her handphone rang and it was time to go. Tip her RM 50 for a nice time and kept her number.

After Miri, Kuching. Kuching was a bit bored but got a contact from a friend. The OKT came over with 3 girls. Pick one that was really hot. Her dressing was the one that make me choose her. So, guys remember. In marketing, the packaging is the most important aspect in selling a product.

Asked her to join me and a friend for dinner. We had sea food near the water front. During dinner, she was very girl friend like. We were grouping each other under the table cloth until my friend got so pissed that he chased us back to the hotel room.

As usual can't remember her name. Standard treatment at the hotel. Nothing interesting to shout about except the girl was friendly. Will try her again on my next trip.

After Kuching, proceed to Tawau. Tawau was a short stay for a few hours to catch the next flight. Manage to have a massage. Damn lousy. Can't remember the place but was brought there by one of my staff based in Tawau. Furthermore, the price is almost the same in KL.

Proceed to Sibu. Nothing to report but frusfration only. From Sibu flew back to KL. From KL took a flight to Kuantan. Stayed at a hotel near Grand Continental. Sorry, not sure the hotel name AGAIN. But, the massage centre is on the 3rd floor. Got a few good looking girls. Try one name Peggy, I think. Nothing to shout about and after the massage, watch tv and than to bed.

The next day, travelled to Kerteh and boy "NOTHING". Better to find your mongering in Kuantan. Catch a flight back to KL the same day.

Overall, the trip was wonderful in Sarawak but sucks in Semenanjung. Making a trip to Penang and Batam Island this January. Hope my 2008 will be a good start.

Chio guys....

Smileytoon
01-16-08, 10:34
hi guys,

i mentioned in my last post, will be heading to batam. well, a friend and i did head down south on the 11th jan for a two night stay in batam.

i am putting my fr in this thread so that our mongering brothers in malaysia could read this. search the tread in indonesia, they do give some valueable information but it is always best if there is another mongering brother tagging along with you.

i had a wonderful time because another mongering brother was with me. we left kl at 5.30 am and arrived pasir gudang at around 10.30 am. we were speeding most of the way. we finished our work and left pasir gudang to jb at around 11.30 am.

we checked the schedule for the next ferry out to batam and we decided to book the 3.45 pm ferry. we drove to the ferry terminal in jb which is called "the zone".

cleared immigration and started our journey. it takes about 1 - 1 1/2 hours to batam. while on the way, my friend started to call his contact in batam.

when we arrived, we were met by this friend name abang olis. a private taxi service. very helpful and very accomodating.

he suggested we checked into the hotel first. since it was a friday, not much to worry about and the girls will be plentiful. took his advice, stayed at hotel 89 around nagoya area.

after we drop off our luggage, olis drove us to the first location and it was only 5.30 pm. he adviced us to pick the girls up early and you can have your sex appetite for the whole day till the next morning.

first location was a ktv apposite windsor hotel. the girls were sitting at the end of the corner of the double storey shop lot. not much to scream about but did pick one for the night. my friend also pick his. we stayed on for awhile for some drinks. mummy was very nice, chatted for awhile before we decided to pick the girls that we wanted.

after that, the two girls joined us for dinner. from there we proceed back to the hotel room and it was just 9.00 pm. as usual, no questions was asked when you bring a girl back to your room. it is very common around batam.

the girl that accompany me back was a 26 year old from jawa. nice firm tits. nothing to shout about. routine performance but i realize, the girls here are really nice to their "tamu". so, it was an ok night for me but could be better.

before they left, we had breakfast at the coffee house. we enjoy the company. after breakfast, we went back to the room. my friend and i was deciding if to keep them for another night.

during the time in the room, had another round of pure sex with her before she leave.

what annoyed me later was when we finish our deed, she started asking money from me. shit! i was really pissed and decided not to keep her for another night. damage for the night is rp 350,000 and another tip of rp 50,000

after the two girls left, we hang around awhile at the hotel until olie comes over. picked us up and he was really puntual, decided to have lunch. olis drove us to one of famous "nasi padang" in batam.

it was my first time, i saw a guy carrying 19 plates of dishes in one hand. had lunch and to relax, walk around the shopping complexes. at around 4.30 pm, olis suggested that we better go and scout around for our girls for tonight. it was a saturday night and it will be very busy and most of the good looking girls might already being book.

we went to the first place, another ktv, left a short while later when there were only 6 girls left. not my type. second was much worse, no more girls. was getting pretty worried already and was thinking both of us will be wanking our own dick for the night. but, olis assured us that he will find a girl for each of us.

third stop also another ktv, just behind the first joint that we went to on our first day. few girls were available and the mummy was very friendly. pick one out for me, a 19 year old. she looks like chinese but she's from irian jaya. i booked her for rp 450,000. she was slightly expensive because she just started work about a month ago and was quite new. new ????

after that, we decided to hang around the ktv. book a private room. as usual sing, drink and be merry. left the place around 9 pm and to dinner. the two girls were wonderful. treat us like their boyfriend. sometime give us kiss on the hand or on the face. very accomodating too when your hand starts to roam under the table cloth.

after dinner, our driver send us back to the hotel. that where the actions starts. to make it short. the girl i had was wonderful. pussy was tight and with small bush around. she was really helpful when i can't get an erection. her tits were small but firm. she also went to bed naked and i was practically all over her body. she giva me a bj before we rest for the night. i was still watching tv when she decided to give me one because she can't sleep with the tv on. after the bj, i slept like a baby.

got up early the next day to catch the 7.15 am ferry. she already set her alarm 1/2 early when i told her the time we are leaving. she wrap around me with her body. play around with my penis until it hard. she took my hand and put it at her pussy and whisper to my ears to finger her.

after that she asked me to go on top of her and don't forget your condom. sure enough i was in the mood for another round with her but after the last night, i was unable too and told her i was a bit tired.

she than went on top of me. she was mounting me like no tomorrow. it was fantastic. she lets her tits wrap around my face. i was enjoying every moment of it. after i have release my load, my dick was still hard. she asked me to leave it there till she have hers. she was moaning for a while and then she just drop to my chest.

she lift herself up and cleaned my penis with tissue and both of us head towards the bathroom for a warm shower. she was worth every rupees i paid and her name shall remain a secret. hope to see her again soon.

we got ready to leave and i tipped her well because i really had a wonderful night with her. give me a kiss and we said our goodbye. the driver send her home before olie drop us off at the ferry terminal.

all in all, the two night in batam was worth every cents we paid. decided to head there again.

guys, if you intent to take a boat over, call olis(+ six, two, eight, five, six, six, five, three, two, eight, two, five). he will be able to help with all the arrangement. transport, hotel and especially the girls. we paid him about rp 300,000 per day and he will make sure you have a wonderful time. based on the current exchange rate, it was a fair deal and for the girls to spend the night, the cost is so much cheaper in sabah or sarawak.

so, guys, always remember, treat the girls nice and they will treat you nice in return. have checked the thread in batam, some of the information might not be right but if you truthly want to enjoy yourself without all the annoyances of finding the right place for pussy hunting, get a local to assist.

chio,

smiley

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

MjChief
01-16-08, 17:37
Hello Guys,

I will be visiting Melaka this weekend, not been there before for mongering. Can anyone tell me the best places to go.

Also any good bars or places to pick up freelancers. Are the hotels okay for taking back to your hotel.

Thanks

Roundball
01-17-08, 01:51
I will be up working in Kuala Lipis for a month or so.

Any place I can go for some fun after work?

Prestigejy
01-19-08, 09:01
After reading FR from rice cooker forum, i decided to go to drink milo.

Reach the place and find my way up to second floor. So i walk from door to door to inspect which girl to take. Finally decided to take Tina.

Name: Tina
Race: CKT
Age according to her 28 but she look like 30+
Face: fair MILF
Boobies: 34C
Body: 8/10
CBJ: 7/10 I requested CBJ for safety reason
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10 friendly

Damage: RM120

Prestigejy
01-20-08, 16:21
Again in Seremban.

Went to seremban papaya Farm.

Pluck some papaya and book a PRC for overnight

Cost of pucking papaya :RM18 for beer and peanut+ Rm20 mummy+ rm20 for Big boobies( Dcup, PRC)+ Rm 20 ( C cup PRC)=78RM

Overnight RM300 ( the D cup PRC)

Prestigejy
01-21-08, 04:54
I read from a cheongster from rice cooker forum that room 44 of Milo drinking place got STD. Please beware.

Eujin
01-25-08, 19:07
I read from a cheongster from rice cooker forum that room 44 of Milo drinking place got STD. Please beware.Hey bro,

Where you read the post? Interested to know more about it.

Thanks

Prestigejy
02-08-08, 06:01
Hey bro,

Where you read the post? Interested to know more about it.

ThanksSorry bro. I cannot promote other forum.

ISG is good enough.

Jonlittle
02-09-08, 04:26
Again in Seremban.

Cost of pucking papaya :RM18 for beer and peanut+ Rm20 mummy+ rm20 for Big boobies( Dcup, PRC)+ Rm 20 ( C cup PRC)=78RM

Overnight RM300 ( the D cup PRC)Gong Xi Fa Cai Brother Pres.

I am from Seremban too and I wonder if u would be kind enough to let me know the name of this place. What you have written sounds good!

Cheers,

Jon

BionicMan
02-10-08, 17:07
Again in Seremban.
Overnight RM300 ( the D cup PRC)

Might sound a bit silly to ask, but even if I have RTFF i could not get a hint about the papaya Farm abouts.
Can anyone put some light to the location or area, is it a building? or?
Since the 2-3 local decent hotels seem t ohave dropped the MP inhouses services, it is of interest to know about other options in Seremban.
Read a lot of crypting words in this forum section that do not help the foreigners to have a clue on where to go.
Certainly the information are clear enough to LE, so if that is the reason of being cryptic, I doubt it is of help in that sense.

Prestigejy
02-14-08, 04:35
Might sound a bit silly to ask, but even if I have RTFF i could not get a hint about the papaya Farm abouts.

Can anyone put some light to the location or area, is it a building? or?

Since the 2-3 local decent hotels seem t ohave dropped the MP inhouses services, it is of interest to know about other options in Seremban.

Read a lot of crypting words in this forum section that do not help the foreigners to have a clue on where to go.

Certainly the information are clear enough to LE, so if that is the reason of being cryptic, I doubt it is of help in that sense.I am sorry bro. This is to prevent my drinking hole got busted the next day i exposed it here. It happen.Its a fact that police undercover is here. This place is shining brightly and its really bright. Imaging 100 plus PRC, Viets, Indon, 2 locals in this small joint. forgive me. If you want the information just pm me.

Johnny Love
02-19-08, 16:30
Hi bro,

Just wonder any fun places in PD? Cannot find any info through search. Any info is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

JL

Atik Bc
02-24-08, 18:18
In Langkawi for 1 week, tried call the esscort services but none can reccomend Langkawi. Any idea or any report on Langkawi MP, FJ etc etc.

Member #2118
02-25-08, 08:18
In Langkawi for 1 week, tried call the esscort services but none can reccomend Langkawi. Any idea or any report on Langkawi MP, FJ etc etc.Bro,

Just ask the taxi driver as they definetely may have some contacts.

Anyhow,with general elections(erections to be precised) looming around,it might be tough.

Cheers

Eujin
02-26-08, 08:26
Any good massage place in Seremban which offers batin and b2b?

And extra services?

Please help.

Thanks

Prestigejy
02-28-08, 16:56
Yesterday went to seremban papaya farm at 930pm. sit down and have a beer. My friend ordered number 91 and i order number 84. Both from vietnam. Okay the story start here. So the 84 numbered girl sit down with me. She has pretty look and B cup breast. But her face did not show any sign of friendliness. So i just press her breasts for few squeeze. Listen just a few squeeze! Normally girl will let you squeeze at least 15 mins and French kiss with you. After a few squeeze she disappear the whole night until the shop was about to close. Okay i smell she is coming to kill me by collecting the tips. Man. This is not good. I am not stingy in paying her RM20. RM20 is nothing. I just dont like the feeling of being treated as Waterfish. Being an ISG member cannot ever be treated as Waterfish. Its a humiliation. So I decided to run away. So i tell my friend the plan and he agreed to cooperate. I told the ***** that i want to go toilet. Once i was in toilet i walk calmly away from the backdoor and walk at the shop nearby. I told my friend if she ever want tips just say you will find me in toilet and after that run away. So he did what i told him and i got away .

For bros here dont do something dangerous like me. I may got bashed by the gangster who took care of this place. But i would not let any of this girl trying to make me feel like an idiot. It will be more hurt than to get bashed up.

Snoop Doggie
03-01-08, 05:00
Yesterday went to seremban papaya farm at 930pm. sit down and have a beer. My friend ordered number 91 and i order number 84. Both from vietnam. Okay the story start here. So the 84 numbered girl sit down with me. She has pretty look and B cup breast. But her face did not show any sign of friendliness. So i just press her breasts for few squeeze. Listen just a few squeeze! Normally girl will let you squeeze at least 15 mins and French kiss with you. After a few squeeze she disappear the whole night until the shop was about to close. Okay i smell she is coming to kill me by collecting the tips. Man. This is not good. I am not stingy in paying her RM20. RM20 is nothing. I just dont like the feeling of being treated as Waterfish. Being an ISG member cannot ever be treated as Waterfish. Its a humiliation. So I decided to run away. So i tell my friend the plan and he agreed to cooperate. I told the ***** that i want to go toilet. Once i was in toilet i walk calmly away from the backdoor and walk at the shop nearby. I told my friend if she ever want tips just say you will find me in toilet and after that run away. So he did what i told him and i got away .

For bros here dont do something dangerous like me. I may got bashed by the gangster who took care of this place. But i would not let any of this girl trying to make me feel like an idiot. It will be more hurt than to get bashed up.

You did what you had to do bro. Even if you decide to argue with the gal or the mamasan/papasan, you'll probably end up paying at least RM10. It's not the amount, but what we pay for rite ?

Btw, you got guts heheh SALUTE !

Agathae
03-01-08, 16:34
29th february 2007

note : i know danok is in thailand but since it's 99% catering to malaysians, i believe it should be relevant here too.

first trip to danok with 2 fellow cheonging buddies. after driving thru the heavy rain while in kedah, arrived at bkt kayu hitam to see clear skies (good omen hopefully!!!). went thru the immigration around 2pm (3pm m'sian time) and check in to grand oscar. during checkin, encountered 1 okt who immediately was promoting his pretty girls while we're getting the keys to the room. politely declined as want to have a survey of the place there first.

grand oscar hotel
=============
got the room @ 750b for the deluxe room on the top most floor which is the 8th floor. supposedly to be bigger and has a bath tub. after waiting for ages for the lift, finally got into the room. quite spacious but looks a little bit dated. room is furnished w a damn hard king size bed (good for cheonging but not comfortable for sleeping), 2 pvc sofa, 1 coffee table, 2 side table, 1 dressing table, a tv, a mini bar w 2 bottles of water, 1 wardrobe, 1 fan and a big industrial type air-con. damn aircon is placed quite far from the bed and takes a while to make to room cold & there's no thermostat to control the temp so when it's cold, it's too freaking cold. got a room at the corner which is a little bit too bright in the daytime coz the blinds is not really the dark cover type.

massage
======
went to oscar's massage on the 3rd floor and have a look at the girls. unfortunately being the start of the weekend, most fellow cheongsters have already booked theirs and the 5 girls left were quite miserable looking. decided to venture down the street next to oscar to survey the mp around there. most mp looks a little bit scary so decided to go to satit hotel mp. more choices of girls there and looks better so proceeded to book a girl back to the room for each of us. 300b for 2 hours.

got a fair tall lanky girl named oi from chiang rai. can only speak thai and mandarin. massage so-so. was more interested in watching tv and asking me to translate the hokkien show on ntv7 to her rather than doing the massage properly. no indication of any extra services so finish the massage in about 1 1/2 hours and after giving the normal tip, quickly dismissed her.

my buddy has nothing to say about his ml but the other one managed to score a st with his at 1300b (suspect a little bit too pricey but whatever, it's not me ha ha).

danok main street
=============
after finishing the massage at 4.30pm, walked thru the town. nothing much here other than a busy street with all the m'sian cars / lorries queuing to cross the border on 1 side and the other side with those speeding presumable to hatyai.

plenty of stalls / restaurant by the side of the road selling food / misc stuff. for the muslim friends, not to worry coz also plenty of stalls selling halal food. stopped at a restaurant nearby the oliver hotel and had some drinks. while sitting there, can see few good looking girls walking along presumably reporting for duty.

girl booking
========
went back to oscar to get our bearings and was approached by the same earlier okt. his name is ah chai (m'sian from penang, has been in danok for 9 years already). proudly claimed that his girls were reputedly the best available and guaranteed for a good time. followed him to rose ktv first where he quickly rounded up around 10 girls. grouped them into 3 groups = 3 girls @ 2000b, 3 @ 2500b and the rest @ 3000b. can immediately correlate the grouping by the looks of the girls = group 1 : fat and/or ugly, group 2 : looks so-so and/or older, group 3 = presentable and/or younger (but i've seen better looking too)

since my fellow buddies were not so interested, okt took us to another ktv (forgot the name la) across the street. 7 girls there which is all priced at 2500b. unfortunately this lot is a little bit more put-off as they're dressed like pros (ha ha as if even they're dressed like nuns, other people won't know that's what they are). my buddies decided that the earlier lot has some interesting candidates and therefore it's back to rose ktv again.

while walking back there, ah chai had a 1-to-1 conversation with me in which he says that if i'm not fussy, he can recommend a girl from the earlier lot which he promised there shouldn't be any complains about. not wanting to walk around too much, i just agreed.

back in rose ktv, he quickly got the girl for me. named atik from chiangmai, 23 yrs old, speaks thai, hokkien and a little bit of english. just after i've handover 3000b, my buddies ffk me by saying that now they're not interested in any of the girls and want to go somewhere else. damn!!!

ah chai (being the enterprising salesman he is) now says that he has another bunch which are partimers which he will bring to our rooms for our selection. since mine is paid for, not much choice for me other that cursing my fellow buddy. as we're leaving rose ktv back to the hotel, okt just provide my room no to my girl for her to report duty there. since i did recall some bad experience of other fellow cheongsters of scams, bit reluctant to leave but okt promises there's nothing to worry about.

back in the hotel, waited for around 10 mins when okt returned with 7 girls. looks similar to group 3 earlier but it seems that they're cheaper @ 2800b. my opinion that his earlier claims of them being partimers is just sales talk and suspect that he just got this bunch from another outlet. 1 of my buddy settled for a girl from myanmar, 21 yrs old thai & mandarin only while the other buddy decided for 1 of the girl from group 2 of rose ktv. okt requested for 2500b + 300b tips for the hardwork of going here & there again.

since my girl has yet to appear, my buddy quite reluctant to pay up since his girl is also still at rose ktv. coincidently my girl turned up at that moment with her overnight bag so i manage to persuade my fren that okt should be trustworthy.

since the most important transaction of the day is fully done and settled, we'll decided to go for dinner. okt says he will deliver the last girl to the restaurant.

dinner
====
went to ped restaurant 2 streets from oscar. reputed to be 1 of the recommended restaurant for the chinese / thai seafood. while ordering, okt turned up with the last girl there so finally we're 1 happy company.

during dinner, noticed that among the 3 girls mine is the only gfe type i.e helping to hand out utensils, pouring the beer, serving the food etc. guess my extra 200-300b does have a little bit of advantage. the other 2 girls is just sitting quietly and sipping their drinks.

entertainment 1
==========
once dinner over, walked over to barberry (next to paragon disco) for drinks and show. ordered beer = 5 big bottles of heineken for 650b (damn cheap man, for the same price in kl it's only 5 small bottles of tiger) and watch the show. 8-9pm is a live band performance by group of 5 girls and 5 guys. singing mostly chinese tunes in scantily clad clothing. from 9pm onwards, a bunch of girls clad in lingerie went up to the stage and started parading. some of the more prettier ones danced up to the tablestage. during their dance, barberry staff will come and pester us to buy garland of flowers for the dancers @ 300b each.

funny incident : while at barberry, went to the restroom to relieve myself. went walked inside the loo, noticed around 5-6 guys standing around. thought nothing of it first but while peeing suddenly 1 of the guys pounced on me and started shoulder massage with a towel on the back of my neck. damn! that's a little bit over the top for me but since i'm so astounded (and still peeing) i just stood still. the quick massage was ended with a neck cracker that i'm used to get from my local indian barber. i hastily made my exit and vowed not to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) again there. it seems one of my fren did encounter the same experience in the toilet and he also decided that he rather have a full bladder than to go through the experience again!!!

entertainment 2
============
adjourned from barberry (with full bladders!!) at about 10pm to a pub (named "something-something in thai" pok) on the night street. recommended by our girls for the best tequila pop in danok. went there by the motorcycle taxis 3 abreast for 20b each person.

was served with a set of 6 tequila pop in shot glasses. nothing special for us but was quite pleasantly surprised when we found out 1 set costs only 100b. to think of it, we sometimes need to pay up to rm15 (150b) for 1 pop in kl (albeit in slightly bigger glass). proceeded to get totally wasted ha ha ha!!!

entertainment 3
============
since the night is quite young at midnight, we decided to go for some disco. the girls brought us to new york disco. nothing to shout about (can't shout too he he) other than the place is totally "feng-tau" which i immediately develop a pounding headache totally in timing with the bass beats. downed a couple of beer each, tried to keep up with the crowd and finally called it a night at 1am.

main objective i.e girl report : atik
==========================
we went up to the room and she proceeded to undress getting ready for the pre-fuck customary shower. i just played cool and look at her undressing while assessing her body. skin complexion on the fair side for a thai, boobs size 34b, smooth abdomen and slightly bigger backside. she proceeded to the bathroom without any indication of asking me in. can hear that she's brushing her teeth first and when she started the shower, i quickly stripped off and surprised her by jumping into the shower. nice timing as she's just starting to soap herself so i quickly auto roam all over her body and implied to her that she should do the same. immediately my didi spring to life and quickly we washed off the soap, dried ourselves and proceeded to the bed.

she immediately get to start a bbbj while i started on her pussy with my fingers. in no time she was soaking wet and starting moaning on my didi. after about 7 mins (u'r right jfh!!), she said enough and proceeded to cap me. we went into a missionary position starting slowly while picking up the pace to faster and harder. soon her knees is up to her breast while moaning in just the right tone. since i've yet to release my ball juice for the day and still a little under the influence, the resistance was quite low so i proceeded to pullout, uncap and shoot all over her breast and tummy. she was quite surprised with that but did not actually complained but just smiled in sort of funny way.

after cleaning and washing up (this time separately), she changed into her nightwear and i then..... zzzzzzzz. (forgot what happened, was so damn tired driving up and with my sleep debt for the week already accumulated so much, sleep caught up with me in a damn quick time).

next thing i know, it was morning (about 9am) and she's in the toilet. she came out in her towel and i quickly went to relieve myself. after freshening up with mouthwash, i came out and she that she's sitting on the bed still in her towel. obviously that's a good sign for round 2 so proceeded to auto roam her again. foreplay soon followed and in no time she's wet again. this time decided to ignore her 'enough' and keep fingering her to get her to cum. not doing daty as her bush is quite well watered and i'm the type that prefers well cropped grass down there. after 2 cums (hopefully she's not faking it!!!), i allowed her to cap me and ride me cowgirl. she's quite contented to delay my coming by varying the timing accordingly. switched to various positions and finally concluded the session in the non-messy way.

i asked whether she's in any hurry to go but she says she can wait until i'm ready so drifted off for a quick nap again and finally woke up fully at 11am. she's fully dressed so i suspect round 3 is out of the question (anyway, i'm quite ok with 2 rounds so prefer to leave it be).

sayonara
=======
went to lunch with her and finally said our goodbyes with me giving her a 1000b tips (not because i'm generous, no rm50 or 500b notes actually!). went to check on my buddies who was enjoying a proper foot massage at oscar and then checked out from the hotel. walked to the border and drove 5 hours back to kl.

fr details -

name: atik
language: thai & hokkien
body: slim but not bony
face : pleasant
boobs: average
bbbj: yes, average
fk: yes, when she's cumming. bites a little bit too!
daty: no. bushy not my type.
gfe : 9/10
damage: 3000b + tips
wir: yes, but not so soon.

end of fr

p/s : this is my first full fr so i hope fellow cheongsters will understand if the fr is a little bit too descriptive / full of unrelevant facts.

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Lengman
03-05-08, 12:57
So I decided to run away. So i tell my friend the plan and he agreed to cooperate. I told the ***** that i want to go toilet. Once i was in toilet i walk calmly away from the backdoor and walk at the shop nearby. I told my friend if she ever want tips just say you will find me in toilet and after that run away. So he did what i told him and i got away .

Well ...did she return to your friend to get her tips??:D :D

29th February 2007

First trip to Danok with 2 fellow cheonging buddies. ]

Well done considering your first trip- already like a pro. Nice FR.

Lengman
~Kena slaughtered the first time there~

Prestigejy
03-05-08, 15:48
Well ...did she return to your friend to get her tips??:D :DYeah man. But I am definitely thinking faster than her. I sms my friend if she want tips for my part, I ask him to pretend to call me and find me in the toilet and run away from the back door. Thats how we got away in real.

Miao28
03-05-08, 16:46

Since you did not get the services offered, then there is no need to pay tips. Stick up for your rights. Tell them who is boss. We are the bosses. We pay their salary. Rightly so, if there is no service, then there should be no salary.

Ice Raj
03-05-08, 18:45
Bro Agathae,

I enjoyed your report,thanks for the details.

But I believe u overpaid for the girls. The Danok rates are quite fixed...depending on the time you take them back.

Before 3pm is 2500THB.

After 3-6pm is 2000THB negotiable (to 1800THB) if you walk in alone, so no tipfor driver or agent.

After 6pm you will be quoted 2000THB but you can reduce to 1500THB.

Tips are normally RM50 for very good service.

Short time is 650THB in the day time. Night time negotiate directly with girl...price varies but should be around 500THB.

Disco's Sha-La-La and Model are happening nowadays. Drinks are around what you mentioned. If you bring duty free alcohol there is a small charge for corkage. Cokes are also payable.

All in I believe Danok is a value for money place for us. Hope prices stay the same with our help.

Cheers,
Ice

Prestigejy
03-06-08, 08:13
You did what you had to do bro. Even if you decide to argue with the gal or the mamasan/papasan, you'll probably end up paying at least RM10. It's not the amount, but what we pay for rite ?

Btw, you got guts heheh SALUTE !The feeling is like you asked a very pretty girl to come to fuck with you but the pretty girl ended up in other guy's bed room thinking you are stupid enough. After she enjoyed the free fucking session with other guy she come back to ask for money from you and you did nothing to her. Will you pay?

Seijaipow
03-06-08, 22:05
29th February 2007

Note : I know Danok is in Thailand but since it's 99% catering to Malaysians, I believe it should be relevant here too.

P/S : This is my first full FR so I hope fellow cheongsters will understand if the FR is a little bit too descriptive / full of unrelevant facts.

You write a good FR but how about posting it in the appropriate area in the Thailand thread? It would clog up this other area thread if everyone suddenly decides that anything Thailand or for that matter Philippines or Indonesia would be appropriate here as a lot of Malaysians go to these places too.

That is why Jackson takes the trouble to make the appropriate threads. Otherwise we will get a lot of posts not related to a particular area and it would become messy.

Lengman
03-07-08, 12:03
You write a good FR but how about posting it in the appropriate area in the Thailand thread? It would clog up this other area thread if everyone suddenly decides that anything Thailand or for that matter Philippines or Indonesia would be appropriate here as a lot of Malaysians go to these places too.

That is why Jackson takes the trouble to make the appropriate threads. Otherwise we will get a lot of posts not related to a particular area and it would become messy.

Its ok la. No need to flame him. To most malaysian Danok is Malaysia(other places) as a second home...well......at least its mine. :D :D

Agathae
03-15-08, 19:15
Bro Agathae,

I enjoyed your report,thanks for the details.

But I believe u overpaid for the girls. The Danok rates are quite fixed...depending on the time you take them back.

Cheers,

IceBro Ice,

Thanks for the tips on the appropriate pricing. I did guess it was a little bit overpriced too but since it's my first time (and both my buddies also) what to do!?

Tried looking around on ISG on some pointers about Danok and came across another cheongster who reported paying about RM300 too. So I guess I may pay a little bit premium but luckily didn't get cutthroat.

Anyway, will keep your pricing info in mind for my next trip (tentatively end of April).

You write a good FR but how about posting it in the appropriate area in the Thailand thread? Sorry bro... actually I did post on the Thailand 'Other Areas' thread but it seems a little bit 'lost' there to the M'sian friends so decided to it again here. Maybe next time will just post a link here instead of the full FR.

Walk Around Leg
03-23-08, 14:26
To Johnny Love,

Why dont you try the place at (8th mile) opposite Shell station.

Heard from a friend of mine there is a MP there (Thai's) and there are few that offers more than MPs.

Good luck.

Ice Raj
04-01-08, 18:16
Hi Bro Agathae,

If you like you could also post the Danok FR's in Hadyai thread. More bros post Danok info there. Anyway no problems whichever way dude.

Cheers bro,
Ice

Eujin
05-16-08, 12:21
Hi every bros here,

Will be passing by Seremban next few days.Any nice place for massage + extras and for service?

Please guide.