PDA

View Full Version : Ulanbaatar

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Lthraus
08-06-16, 06:04
OK. I have decided to post my experience with a Mongolian girl. She looked OK. Nothing special really. We were committed to each other. However, each time she went home on holiday she would simply disappear. We were together for about 4 years.

She belongs to shaman religion. Beware! Worse than that she was the actual shaman. Go away

I tried to speak about the benefits of real life, but once they are shaman their brain is totally focused on that. Don't do it.

Met her at Brix in Singapore.

Happ to explain more if need be. But my friends, please never get close to anyone belonging to that religion. Ouch.

MGLbadboi
08-06-16, 13:29
What do you mean by "Too many scams or bait and switches. " I personally didn't experience anything like that in Mongolia. Maybe I should be cautious. The only worry I have is the police and TVs. It seems like that they really want to make a big deal out of this. I don't want to show my face in a national TV in these places haha.I guess the main problem is that the market here is simply not mature enough. Girls often advertise themselves as young and good looking on the phone, while in reality you're more likely to end up with a 5 or a 6 who shows up at your door some time later asking for 200 k for an hour. Some will even try to steal if you're not cautious enough. Whereas in a mature market like Moscow, there are options from 60 k an hour to 800 k an hour but the qualities of these girls correspond to each price range, so you won't feel cheated.

ExExPat Mongol
08-07-16, 18:17
OK. I have decided to post my experience with a Mongolian girl. She looked OK. Nothing special really. We were committed to each other. However, each time she went home on holiday she would simply disappear. We were together for about 4 years.

She belongs to shaman religion. Beware! Worse than that she was the actual shaman. Go away

I tried to speak about the benefits of real life, but once they are shaman their brain is totally focused on that. Don't do it.

Met her at Brix in Singapore.

Happ to explain more if need be. But my friends, please never get close to anyone belonging to that religion. Ouch.Hi bro,

Can you elaborate further because I'm in a similar position, at least on the being committed on long term part. PM me if you don't feel comfortable sharing it here.

Thanks.

Lthraus
08-09-16, 02:13
Hey bro,

Sure. Happy to share. Just be more specific with your questions. For me, she gave a feeling of love when we were together which was exceptionally strong. And I believe that. However, each time she went to Mongolia (alone) she would just stop calling after about two days. Not worth it bro. That is not deep love.

Anyway, please feel free to ask more specific questions.

Point of my story is still to stay away from a shaman practicing girl. They cannot stop that. Even if they say so. Once they are into it, I suspect they get some brain damage. Don't know but suspect split personality disorder. Very sad. I loved her very much. But at least I want to pay it forward. Please read guys. It's no joke. And. Ask early about religion for Mongolian girls.

Hi bro,

Can you elaborate further because I'm in a similar position, at least on the being committed on long term part. PM me if you don't feel comfortable sharing it here.

Thanks.

DddBoiler
08-23-16, 01:56
Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that Sunstreet strip club just next to Orange is great. Girls are just stunning. I had my fellows from abroad and they enjoyed it. BTW there was a pimp guy outside who had girls coming in cars. Seems like there was some action happening there.

Red Kilt
08-23-16, 06:07
Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that Sunstreet strip club just next to Orange is great. Girls are just stunning. I had my fellows from abroad and they enjoyed it. BTW there was a pimp guy outside who had girls coming in cars. Seems like there was some action happening there.Thanks for the tip Ddd.

You are not a paid-up member so we cannot exchange PMs.

Are you a local or an expat?

Was Sunstreet welcoming to foreigners? What about someone on their own? You were clearly in a group.

I'd like to check it out as a new alternative.

DddBoiler
08-26-16, 07:45
Thanks for the tip Ddd.

You are not a paid-up member so we cannot exchange PMs.

Are you a local or an expat?

Was Sunstreet welcoming to foreigners? What about someone on their own? You were clearly in a group.

I'd like to check it out as a new alternative.Yes it was welcoming, entry fee 20 k. There were several private rooms. We were Russians and Singaporeans.

Red Kilt
08-30-16, 06:55
Can anybody report on the Vegas Nightclub in the Blue Sky Hotel?

A friend visited last week and said it was virtually empty at around 10.30 pm.

Is it a late night venue? What time do the punters start arriving?

The filipino band called 24 K is still playing at Blue Sky (in the Sky Lounge on the top floor earlier in the evening and then later in the nightclub).

Excellent cover band.

I recall first hearing them in Strings Nightclub back in 2012. They obviously have a great relationship with Mongolia.

ExExPat Mongol
08-31-16, 02:43
Can anybody report on the Vegas Nightclub in the Blue Sky Hotel?

A friend visited last week and said it was virtually empty at around 10.30 pm.

Is it a late night venue? What time do the punters start arriving?

The filipino band called 24 K is still playing at Blue Sky (in the Sky Lounge on the top floor earlier in the evening and then later in the nightclub).

Excellent cover band.

I recall first hearing them in Strings Nightclub back in 2012. They obviously have a great relationship with Mongolia.Hi,

Vegas night club days of glory have already passed. Used to charge 80,000 entrance but gradually dropped to 20,000 the last time I was there. Now literally it's the place people avoided as many young people go to clubs like Mint and Temple, lots of pick ups there.

Cheers.

Red Kilt
09-02-16, 03:06
Hi,

Vegas night club days of glory have already passed. Used to charge 80,000 entrance but gradually dropped to 20,000 the last time I was there. Now literally it's the place people avoided as many young people go to clubs like Mint and Temple, lots of pick ups there.

Cheers.Thanks for the up-to-date information E M.

It's good to have current data from guys who know the real scene.

I am not sure of my appeal to "young people" in UB any more so perhaps Mint and Temple may not be the place for me to go but I will investigate.

Perhaps others might opine.

Dave Carrera
09-02-16, 14:01
I was in UB a few months ago and was somewhat disappointed by the amount of available fun. By the end of a week I realized that if you're lucky enough to be staying at the Shangi La, no need to hit the streets. The bar action at the club on the second floor is a good place to cruise, as inevitably you'll find a pai of locals looking to meet some foreigners. The English level can be hit or miss, but people manage. Another option is to use 24/7 massage delivery service. While quality is random, good fun guaranteed in your 5 star room. I found the Hotel to be quite girl friendly, professional yet laid back.

MGLbadboi
09-02-16, 15:57
I was in UB a few months ago and was somewhat disappointed by the amount of available fun. By the end of a week I realized that if you're lucky enough to be staying at the Shangi La, no need to hit the streets. The bar action at the club on the second floor is a good place to cruise, as inevitably you'll find a pai of locals looking to meet some foreigners. The English level can be hit or miss, but people manage. Another option is to use 24/7 massage delivery service. While quality is random, good fun guaranteed in your 5 star room. I found the Hotel to be quite girl friendly, professional yet laid back.Thanks for the report. Good to finally see a report on the Shangri La scenes. It surely had become the new fancy venue in town now, hope its also the gathering point for quality girls seeking deeper pockets.

I wonder if this 24/7 massage is the one located in Chinggis Khan hotel? I hope they have their own facilities rather than just operating as an outcall massage delivery. Will give it a try, thanks again!

Red Kilt
09-03-16, 08:46
Thanks for the report. Good to finally see a report on the Shangri La scenes. It surely had become the new fancy venue in town now, hope its also the gathering point for quality girls seeking deeper pockets.The 2nd floor bar is not a place for budget travellers and you need to be well-dressed to score.

You don't have to be staying in the hotel either.

Definitely upper-level girls, and girls who are upper-level wannabees.

MGLbadboi
09-05-16, 16:12
Backpackers with low budgets are deluded with nature they probably won't bother with Shangri La.

I prefer quality over quantity, especially in Mongolia it is making more sense now to spend 400-500 k on one nice girl than to waste money on 3 or 4 girls for 100-150 k each.

Bloke69
09-06-16, 17:30
Backpackers with low budgets are deluded with nature they probably won't bother with Shangri La.

I prefer quality over quantity, especially in Mongolia it is making more sense now to spend 400-500 k on one nice girl than to waste money on 3 or 4 girls for 100-150 k each.I am afraid I need some hints here. I tried the bar on two days, around 8. 30 and 10.30 and there was hardly anybody. On the latter time there was one older girl that was already evolved.

What times and days are best? Has anybody experience with girls-nights at the lux or river-music-club?

Was looking for a place like strings (which is now turned into a Chinese restaurant and will not reopen). Also tried sun street. Which was a fair deal, two girls even took my number, but none texted or called.

Last year I had some good hits via badoo, but this year there is hardly anybody. Tinder is empty. Any hints?

So where should I head to? Thanks for any hints. Wouldn't mind girls from the higher price range.

Red Kilt
09-08-16, 12:38
I am afraid I need some hints here. I tried the bar on two days, around 8. 30 and 10.30 and there was hardly anybody. On the latter time there was one older girl that was already evolved.

What times and days are best? There are only 2 days when it's worth going out in UB: Wednesdays (if it's girls' free drinks in some places) and Friday night, when everybody goes out.

Any other night is usually quite dead. There are no sure-fire places for FLs in UB in my experience which is, admittedly, a bit limited, and you just have to trust to luck. I have had a 100% strike rate at the Naadam Bar in Shangri-la on 2 visits last week, but you need to work hard to get anywhere.

The only other place that has above-average possibilities is the GK Irish Pub, but you can generally expect below-average lookers (IMHO).

Why not follow-up at the SunStreet. At least you got 2 numbers. Why didn't you strike then and there? Did you message them?

Some non-FL Mongolian girls are traditional and expect the man to initiate the first contact. My regular "friend" is no longer sms'ing me now because I didn't bring her a gift when I arrived, which is a good warning to me that she is wanting more than just my hansumness.

Bloke69
09-08-16, 15:59
There are only 2 days when it's worth going out in UB: Wednesdays (if it's girls' free drinks in some places) and Friday night, when everybody goes out.

Any other night is usually quite dead. There are no sure-fire places for FLs in UB in my experience which is, admittedly, a bit limited, and you just have to trust to luck. I have had a 100% strike rate at the Naadam Bar in Shangri-la on 2 visits last week, but you need to work hard to get anywhere.

The only other place that has above-average possibilities is the GK Irish Pub, but you can generally expect below-average lookers (IMHO).OK, I will try again tomorrow (Friday). But: What times are best? At the GK I only once saw one girl who might. What time would you especially advice for the Shangri-la? And how did you "work out hard"? Do you address girls even if they are in groups? How do you flag them out?

Why not follow-up at the SunStreet. At least you got 2 numbers. Why didn't you strike then and there? Did you message them?No, they got my number. Went there last night again. Because it is a fair deal. In front of Sunstreet and Orange (nearby) there are some "taxi" drivers. Offering girls. The one who drove me to my hotel, send for some girls, a car of three arrived. But below average at 100 k MNT for one hour or 150 k for longer. But not my cup of tea. That late at night I saw. For the first time in UB. Two long legged, well dressed street workers. But they turned out to be cross gender after asking for 100 k.

Red Kilt
09-09-16, 04:38
OK, I will try again tomorrow (Friday). But: What times are best? At the GK I only once saw one girl who might. What time would you especially advice for the Shangri-la? And how did you "work out hard"? Do you address girls even if they are in groups? How do you flag them out?

No, they got my number. Went there last night again. Because it is a fair deal. In front of Sunstreet and Orange (nearby) there are some "taxi" drivers. Offering girls. The one who drove me to my hotel, send for some girls, a car of three arrived. But below average at 100 k MNT for one hour or 150 k for longer. But not my cup of tea. Lots of questions here?

At Naadam bar on Friday night, it's best to get there early and get a seat at the bar. I never approach girls in groups because I don't know their status.

I wait for them to make the approach. If they are interested they will find some excuse to talk to you. I knew a woman was interested last week because there was plenty of spaces available at the bar for her to order a drink but she came around and stood next to me to get attention.

Irish Pub is hit or miss. Just watch for the "roaming eyes".

I can't help you find girls that are "your cup of tea", but 100 K mnt for an hour is too much unless they are model quality (and I still wouldn't pay that much). 150 K for all night is standard rate, but I usually don't do that option.

Bloke69
09-09-16, 19:54
At Naadam bar on Friday night, it's best to get there early and get a seat at the bar. I never approach girls in groups because I don't know their status.

I wait for them to make the approach. If they are interested they will find some excuse to talk to you. I knew a woman was interested last week because there was plenty of spaces available at the bar for her to order a drink but she came around and stood next to me to get attention.I only can add that 11 pm was probably too late on a Friday. Although loads of nice young girls were around. During the week, 8 pm and 10 pm were too early or already said to be a miss, because of the wrong day during the week.

Red Kilt
09-14-16, 16:07
I only can add that 11 pm was probably too late on a Friday. Although loads of nice young girls were around. During the week, 8 pm and 10 pm were too early or already said to be a miss, because of the wrong day during the week.I wonder what you're doing wrong mate (or not doing right)? Are you well-dressed and playing it cool, or do you appear as though you are desperately on the prowl?

I was in Naadam tonight (Wednesday) and there were very few customers in the whole place but I still had success.

My strategy is to order a drink and sit at the bar and mind my own business and just wait until they start making the first approach. I had 2 different women approach me while I sat at the bar. They usually come to the bar near where I am sitting and order a soda of some sort and then stand there drinking it and try to make eye contact. Once they do, and I give up a smile, then you can chat with them. You will know that they are seeking to chat with you because they are usually with a friend or group of friends and they have table service so it is an obvious ploy when they come to the bar to order their own drink. Each one that approached me tonight suggested they could come with me, but I always use the excuse that I have a heavy work day tomorrow so that I am not locked into the first one that approaches. Each one gave up their phone numbers and wechat contacts and suggested I contact them when I am free. I now have 2 contacts from which I can pick and choose.

Lthraus
10-04-16, 03:03
Hello all,

Had a quick work trip to Mongolia last week. Getting colder over there. Staying in the Shangri-la. Love this hotel, but a bit boring after work.

I followed Red Kilts advice about picking up from the bar. Certainly got a few shots in, but gee some of them are asking stupid money for Mongolia. Haha. Would never pay them in dollar. Which world do they think they live in? Its bloody Mongolia. I also agree 100,000 short time, or 200,000 LT is sufficient. Its a poor country. Please brother, pay no more. You are in Mongolia. I was asked to pay like $200 or more? I told her to go away. Good English and all. Reasonably pretty, short, long hair, great smile (her best asset). Was there with some nerdy flat friend. Anybody saw them too? Friend also spoke good English. They said they studied English, even in US.

But price was just not worth it. Didn't look that great. Good fun, however. Back there for work again soon. Will report.

I wonder what you're doing wrong mate (or not doing right)? Are you well-dressed and playing it cool, or do you appear as though you are desperately on the prowl?

I was in Naadam tonight (Wednesday) and there were very few customers in the whole place but I still had success.

My strategy is to order a drink and sit at the bar and mind my own business and just wait until they start making the first approach. I had 2 different women approach me while I sat at the bar. They usually come to the bar near where I am sitting and order a soda of some sort and then stand there drinking it and try to make eye contact. Once they do, and I give up a smile, then you can chat with them. You will know that they are seeking to chat with you because they are usually with a friend or group of friends and they have table service so it is an obvious ploy when they come to the bar to order their own drink..

Red Kilt
10-08-16, 07:04
Hello all,

Had a quick work trip to Mongolia last week. Getting colder over there. Staying in the Shangri-la. Love this hotel, but a bit boring after work.

<SNIP>

Back there for work again soon. Will report.Glad you had success with my advice regarding strategy, and also pleased you stuck to the "standard" payment. No need to pay way over the odds, especially when it's a buyer's market right now as winter sets in.

I will be returning again for a month of work at end of October. Pity you're not a member and we could PM each other and possibly meet up one night especially at Naadam bar.

Casey101
10-13-16, 10:53
I'm going to Mint tonight. Does anyone know if this club is popping tonight or which one has a ladies night event tonight? I'll post a report afterwards.

Thanks.

Red Kilt
10-15-16, 07:37
I'm going to Mint tonight. Does anyone know if this club is popping tonight or which one has a ladies night event tonight? I'll post a report afterwards.

Thanks.Ladies' nights in most clubs in UB is Wednesday night.

ExExPat Mongol
10-21-16, 09:59

Thanks.Hi man,

How was your hunting trip to Mongolia?

Red Kilt
10-23-16, 09:58
Hi man,

How was your hunting trip to Mongolia?I think Casey is a fly-by-night Expat.

Asks questions but then doesn't pass on the results of advice for the rest of us.

I would like to ask your question too. How was your trip Casey?

LegolasLee99
10-23-16, 11:44
Hi guys!

I will be in Ulaanbator in 2 weeks time. Can share the location of the massage with gulga on the google map please? Also I will be hunting for FL. Can share which is the best location to go and the timing? What is the mode of transport there? Is grab set up there and is it at a cut throat price for taxi? Will this winter actually affect the numbers of ladies around?

Thanks a lot.

Red Kilt
10-24-16, 02:05
Hi guys!

I will be in Ulaanbator in 2 weeks time. Can share the location of the massage with gulga on the google map please? Also I will be hunting for FL. Can share which is the best location to go and the timing? What is the mode of transport there? Is grab set up there and is it at a cut throat price for taxi? Will this winter actually affect the numbers of ladies around?

Thanks a lot.I guess you didn't read back through the earlier posts.

Questions are answered there.

Very few taxis in UB but there are some companies. Help Taxi is one. No Grab established, or Uber etc.

Everyone is a taxi in UB. Locals stand beside the road with the finger raised and cars stop and pick them up.

There is an "understanding" about prices and distances, but I never use that option.

Just read back through the past 6 to 10 pages.

Winter means very much less activity.

ExExPat Mongol
10-24-16, 09:39
I guess you didn't read back through the earlier posts.

Questions are answered there.

Very few taxis in UB but there are some companies. Help Taxi is one. No Grab established, or Uber etc.

Everyone is a taxi in UB. Locals stand beside the road with the finger raised and cars stop and pick them up.

There is an "understanding" about prices and distances, but I never use that option.

Just read back through the past 6 to 10 pages.

Winter means very much less activity.Hi,

I beg to differ. Spent two winters in UB and found that activities are much noticeable as everyone tend to stay indoor. And prices tend to go down because providers wanted to wrap up the deal as quick as possible and hit the warmth of the bedsheets.

Red Kilt
10-25-16, 13:39
Hi,

I beg to differ. Spent two winters in UB and found that activities are much noticeable as everyone tend to stay indoor. And prices tend to go down because providers wanted to wrap up the deal as quick as possible and hit the warmth of the bedsheets.Thanks for the update ExP M. You're more experienced than me.

I based my opinion on a visit 2 years ago when Strings was still open. I recall going there in September and it was jumping, but a return visit in November and it was almost empty.

As I too am about to revisit UB as the temperature drops into sub-zero territory, I am encouraged by your tip so I will get out as often as I can.

LegolasLee99
10-27-16, 14:09
Thanks both for the advice. I read about the bars at blue sky and Shangarila and that are the places to hook up one for a night. Is that still valid during winter?

ExExPat Mongol
10-29-16, 02:57
Thanks both for the advice. I read about the bars at blue sky and Shangarila and that are the places to hook up one for a night. Is that still valid during winter?Yes, all year long except for Lunar New Year period.

Shannon13
10-31-16, 09:57
I had been in UB in the last week and I had good sex with three Mongolian ladies. I felt a bit adventurous and started my trip at the Chinese border town Erlianhot. I red some academic articles about the red light district there, full of Mongolian prostitutes. Well, the articles were 5 years old and there is no red light district anymore. Action is in one of the hotels (Oulian), were you get approached by pimps. I had to Mongolian ladies in their mid-twenties. Each for around 2 hours. One was really good, the other average. Both a bit on the chubby side, which seems to be the norm for Mongolian woman. Damage was 300 RMB each, which is around 40 USD. The spoke a few words of Chinese, which I master a bit. But communication was very limited.

On the Mongolian side I took a taxi to UB. The 9 hour trip cost me 60 Dollars. The driver was a mid forty woman. She was same as my age and things developed really nice. She was divorced for 10 years and stayed in my (high-class) hotel for the next three nights. It was a real GFE and I could feel that she didn't have a lot of sex in the last years and therefore the action was quite intense. I paid all the the expenses for the next days, which included a set of new wheels for the winter. We made some nice field trips. Overall a very nice experience, even though it is not very likely that I will return to Mongolia soon.

LegolasLee99
11-08-16, 01:50
Hi bro,

I m staying at Bluesky hotel now. Where is the best massage place that include some special near this hotel?

Went to the bar last night at around 10 pm. It was a miss. Never get a lady be to my room. Where which area that is near my hotel should I go to get one for he night?

Red Kilt
11-08-16, 03:13
Hi bro,

I m staying at Bluesky hotel now. Where is the best massage place that include some special near this hotel?

Went to the bar last night at around 10 pm. It was a miss. Never get a lady be to my room. Where which area that is near my hotel should I go to get one for he night?I am in UB now too.

Go to Springs Hotel which is quite close to Blue Sky. Massage place in basement with a range of options.

HJ included in price if you want it (tip is highly welcomed). No FS possible but if you have language you might be able to negotiate for an out-of-hours visit to your hotel.

If you were a paid-up member I could send you more information by PM

ExExPat Mongol
11-09-16, 02:16
I am in UB now too.

Go to Springs Hotel which is quite close to Blue Sky. Massage place in basement with a range of options.

HJ included in price if you want it (tip is highly welcomed). No FS possible but if you have language you might be able to negotiate for an out-of-hours visit to your hotel.

If you were a paid-up member I could send you more information by PMHi Red Kilt,

Guess you were right in your earlier post. Its winter and the supply just dried up because they are now hibernating. Private parties at homes are may be the best option now.

Cheers.

Red Kilt
11-09-16, 07:53
Hi Red Kilt,

Guess you were right in your earlier post. Its winter and the supply just dried up because they are now hibernating. Private parties at homes are may be the best option now.
Yes Expat; this winter has hit everyone hard and early.

All the locals seem to be talking about how cold it is for early November.

I managed to find a WeChat contact last weekend who was willing to meet me during the day at my apartment but early and not after 5 pm.

I will try a few places tonight (Wednesday; Ladies Night) to see if there might be any activity but my hopes are not too high.

Red Kilt
11-09-16, 08:25
I m staying at Bluesky hotel now. Where is the best massage place that include some special near this hotel? Four of your 5 posts have requested information about Ulaanbaatar. The 5th one was a one-line 'report" about lady-boys on the street in Makati, Philippines (not exactly breaking news to many guys).

I am not giving you any more information about UB until you give us a report.

Tell us about your experiences (good or bad) in the bars in Blue Sky and Naadam bar in Shangri-la. Why didn't you find anyone? Was nobody there or did they reject you (or you reject them?

I saw an extremely attractive woman working the room at Naadam bar on Saturday night (8. 30 to around 10 pm, after which I left). She propositioned me but she was way too "professional", self-centered and narcissistic for my tastes and, to clinch the non-deal, her fee was 400,000 MNT or $170 usd. She seemed confident she would get that from someone eventually but she was still sitting alone when I left and there were no punters in sight.

MGLbadboi
11-09-16, 19:40
Four of your 5 posts have requested information about Ulaanbaatar. The 5th one was a one-line 'report" about lady-boys on the street in Makati, Philippines (not exactly breaking news to many guys).

Tell us about your experiences (good or bad) in the bars in Blue Sky and Naadam bar in Shangri-la. Why didn't you find anyone? Was nobody there or did they reject you (or you reject them?

I saw an extremely attractive woman working the room at Naadam bar on Saturday night (8. 30 to around 10 pm, after which I left). She propositioned me but she was way too "professional", self-centered and narcissistic for my tastes and, to clinch the non-deal, her fee was 400,000 MNT or $170 usd. She seemed confident she would get that from someone eventually but she was still sitting alone when I left and there were no punters in sight.I was there on a Tuesday night. Wasn't really paying attention to the girls as I was with 2 other friends. But I did get the feeling that this place could really work. I remember spotting two well dressed foreign guys sitting along the bar, and some obvious punters lurking around. Some Mongolian guys from the billiard room were starring at my friends, which was a little uncomfortable for me.

Anyway I'm going to go there again, but alone and without any wingman. I would be willing to pay the 400 k price if she is really that attractive. Did she approach you? And if you have any comment on her physical appearance? Also I'm kind of like a local, I hope this won't work against me and cause hesitation for the girls to approach me.

Lthraus
11-10-16, 01:26
Four of your 5 posts have requested information about Ulaanbaatar. The 5th one was a one-line 'report" about lady-boys on the street in Makati, Philippines (not exactly breaking news to many guys).

I saw an extremely attractive woman working the room at Naadam bar on Saturday night (8. 30 to around 10 pm, after which I left). She propositioned me but she was way too "professional", self-centered and narcissistic for my tastes and, to clinch the non-deal, her fee was 400,000 MNT or $170 usd. She seemed confident she would get that from someone eventually but she was still sitting alone when I left and there were no punters in sight.Thank you RedKilt. Your contributions are always valued. My trip was postponed so nothing to report yet. However, I will certainly be going there again. How's the vibe at Naadam bar? Many choices. Was pretty good last time I passed through.

Red Kilt
11-10-16, 12:24
I would be willing to pay the 400 k price if she is really that attractive. Did she approach you? And if you have any comment on her physical appearance? Also I'm kind of like a local, I hope this won't work against me and cause hesitation for the girls to approach me.She had a great body, with a tight revealing top and body-fitting jeans that showed off a great butt that she threw around a lot as she walked around the place. She was parked at the bar and was chatting to any guys that were near by. The staff all seemed to know her well. I didn't sit at the bar this visit (for a change) and she walked past to go out to the CR / WC / toilet and gave me a long look as she passed, and then stopped on the way back and we chatted. She was extremely "arrogant" or "showy" or, as we Aussies would say, "up herself", so she didn't appeal to me at all. You may find such a woman to your taste. I don't know. I hadn't seen her there before.

Thank you RedKilt. Your contributions are always valued. My trip was postponed so nothing to report yet. However, I will certainly be going there again. How's the vibe at Naadam bar? Many choices. Was pretty good last time I passed through.See earlier posts about number of choices being low because of the extreme cold weather right now. The vibe is always promising at Naadam, and after all is said and done, you just need to click with one girl regardless of number of choices. I have always been on my own but would like to try it with a like-minded colleague (wingman) some time, especially if there are a few groups around. As I understand it, Wednesday and Friday are the best nights (maybe Saturday too sometimes).

Just to add a point for anyone reading this thread who might be a budget traveller aka cheap charlie. Shangri-la is a 5-star place and prices for drinks and food are also much higher than other places, so the girls expect that if you're in the bar you can probably afford them and they will price themselves accordingly (and why not?). Don't go there if you are looking for a cheap FL because you will probably strike out, but that's JMHO.

VHappyMassager
11-15-16, 05:28
Hey there!

I finally arrived in UB and I started to search online for some nice massage places.

I found "SiSi" massage center, how is it?

I am looking for an affordable price (10003, full body massage (10003, not too far (10003, good massage (quality of the masseuse (and the possibility of getting HJ / BJ / FS (Has any of you ever gone there? How was it? Is it possible to pick the girl? Do they somewhat speak English? Anything I should know before getting there?

If you think this is not a good place, can you suggest one for a total newbie like me? I want something cheap and nice for my very first time.

I will obviously contribute with a proper field report as UB needs more info.

Red Kilt
11-15-16, 14:23
Hey there!

I finally arrived in UB and I started to search online for some nice massage places.
I am surprised that, as a newbie, you didn't read back through the earlier posts here to see what tips are provided in addition to your "online" searches.

You will find many MPs mentioned here long with maps and prices if you bother to read. Asking in your 2nd post (and as a non-member) to repeat what is already there is asking a lot.

I have no information about SiSi massage but if it's like Springs you won't get a choice of masseuse.

MGLbadboi
11-16-16, 09:53
She had a great body, with a tight revealing top and body-fitting jeans that showed off a great butt that she threw around a lot as she walked around the place. She was parked at the bar and was chatting to any guys that were near by. The staff all seemed to know her well. I didn't sit at the bar this visit (for a change) and she walked past to go out to the CR / WC / toilet and gave me a long look as she passed, and then stopped on the way back and we chatted. She was extremely "arrogant" or "showy" or, as we Aussies would say, "up herself", so she didn't appeal to me at all. You may find such a woman to your taste. I don't know. I hadn't seen her there before..Was there last Friday and didn't see anyone matching these descriptions. I was there from around 9:30 til 11, perhaps she was taken already? Despite not being able to score, I was really not impressed with the girls there either. Didn't see anyone that was quite above 7.5 and I could not tell apart the working girls.

LegolasLee99
11-18-16, 16:24
Was so busy with work in Mongolia that I do not have time to strike a deal with any FL yet. Was having dinner at BD's Mongolia BBQ yesterday. There was a nightclub just beside the BBQ restaurant. Just before I leave at 9+pm, saw a few ladies entering that was quite pretty. It was a freezing cold winter and yet a couple of them are wearing knee length skirt exposing their legs. Seems like potential FL. Whoever is interested may try. As I m alone here, I prefer not to enter nightclub. Just search Bd Mongolian BBQ and you will be shown the location. Its opposite a mega mall.

LegolasLee99
11-18-16, 17:31
Went into the lounge at 11 pm. 3 group of ladies. One group with one rather attractive lady but somehow no one approach me. Decided to call it off. Maybe trying Shangarila tomorrow.

Red Kilt
11-19-16, 07:42
Was having dinner at BD's Mongolia BBQ yesterday. There was a nightclub just beside the BBQ restaurant. Just before I leave at 9+pm, saw a few ladies entering that was quite pretty. It was a freezing cold winter and yet a couple of them are wearing knee length skirt exposing their legs. Seems like potential FL. Whoever is interested may try. As I m alone here, I prefer not to enter nightclub. Just search Bd Mongolian BBQ and you will be shown the location. Its opposite a mega mall.You mean Metro Mall. It's not a "megamall".

There are many bars and nightclubs around that area; some small and some larger ones. You are limiting your options by not entering nightclubs because you're alone. Your options actually increase if you're alone.

Do not judge FLs by the fact that they are wearing knee-length skirts with legs exposed LOL. You will get into big trouble if you follow that crazy rule.

FLs on the prowl will usually go out in groups on the understanding that if anyone of them strikes it lucky then that girl will leave the group behind and go with a guy and her friends will be OK with that. If FLs don't see many options available in any place then the group will pack up and move to another place.

Red Kilt
11-19-16, 07:47
Was so busy with work in Mongolia that I do not have time to strike a deal with any FL yet. You should open a We Chat account.

I haven't been outside in the cold evenings for 2 weeks now.

I have found 3 contacts who have all agreed to meet me in my apartment. They each contacted me first too; I have not needed to search any contacts.

LegolasLee99
11-19-16, 11:00
Hi bro,

I'm using wechat. But its there are just so little ladies. I'm not sure if it is due to the settings. So far only 1 accepted my friend request but she stayed mute after that. Do you wechat them in English?

LegolasLee99
11-19-16, 17:48
Went to great khan at 9 pm. Full but no potentials at all. Left at 11 pm. Went to Vegas club but it was closed for private party.

Wenr to Bluesky lounge at around 11.45. Almost empty. With no group of ladies. Its a lonely cold night again.

ExExPat Mongol
11-21-16, 02:30
Went to great khan at 9 pm. Full but no potentials at all. Left at 11 pm. Went to Vegas club but it was closed for private party.

Wenr to Bluesky lounge at around 11.45. Almost empty. With no group of ladies. Its a lonely cold night again.Hi,

Surely there must be some happening some where?

Red Kilt
11-22-16, 03:40
Hi,

Surely there must be some happening some where?I think it's a unique period Exepat.

Most venues are very quiet.

Locals are actually talking about how cold it feels here now. Minus 31 degrees Celsius and Weather Underground says "feels like minus 40".

Even my regular lunch spot is always packed but it has been quite empty for the past week.

Legolas should have done his homework and paid up for a subscription on here and then guys like you and I could have assisted him with contacts etc via PM.

The links that I have cannot be posted on the open board.

I stayed in my apartment Sat and Sun and was pleasantly warm thanks to 2 visitors (one on each day) who went out of their way to ensure I was comfortable.

Stuart007
11-22-16, 08:38
Hello,

I currently live in Mongolia.

And I am looking for interesting places.

Anyone know a new nuru massage in Ulaanbaatar?

Or some interesting places? (ex. BJ, FS).

Please give me some information.

Thank you.

Red Kilt
11-22-16, 16:00
Hello,

I currently live in Mongolia.

<SNIP>

Please give me some information.

Start by reading the Ulaanbaatar thread. I suggest you start about 8 pages back and work your way from oldest post to newest.

You will have all your questions answered.

By the way, if you spent $20 on a membership, you could receive contacts and names from some of the knowledgeable guys.

ExExPat Mongol
11-23-16, 02:27
I think it's a unique period Exepat.

Locals are actually talking about how cold it feels here now. Minus 31 degrees Celsius and Weather Underground says "feels like minus 40".

Even my regular lunch spot is always packed but it has been quite empty for the past week.

Legolas should have done his homework and paid up for a subscription on here and then guys like you and I could have assisted him with contacts etc via PM.

I stayed in my apartment Sat and Sun and was pleasantly warm thanks to 2 visitors (one on each day) who went out of their way to ensure I was comfortable.Yeah Red Kilt, paid subscription would be one great way to get useful info. Maybe you can share some useful links with me too now that you are fully settled in. The tips may come in useful when I am back in UB next month hehehe.

Red Kilt
11-23-16, 05:27
Yeah Red Kilt, paid subscription would be one great way to get useful info. Maybe you can share some useful links with me too now that you are fully settled in. The tips may come in useful when I am back in UB next month hehehe.No worries mate.

Happy to pay back to you the useful tips you gave me to get me "started". Check your PMs in the next day or so.

SittingBulll
11-24-16, 07:14
Happy ending massage located on Chin Van G. Chagadarjav St, 47.9158251,106.9262782. Pretty good massage. Women could be better the nuru or gulga is full nude sometimes.

Red Kilt
11-28-16, 03:42
Happy ending massage located on Chin Van G. Chagadarjav St, 47.9158251,106.9262782. Pretty good massage. Women could be better the nuru or gulga is full nude sometimes.I walked past that place every morning for 28 days on my way to my office from my apartment in Embassy Road and never thought about trying it.

I will give it a try.

Did anyone speak English?

What were the prices? Was it a flat rate with happy ending included or did you pay extras?

Springs Hotel massage (basement) is inclusive, but I always add in a bit extra.

The Norwegian
12-03-16, 12:19
Hi all,

Just found this forum and wanted to say Hi.

I have read this thread and right now I am at Shangrila for 3 days.

Will check out the Naamdan later tonight and give you my thoughts.

SittingBulll
12-04-16, 05:28
I walked past that place every morning for 28 days on my way to my office from my apartment in Embassy Road and never thought about trying it.

I will give it a try.

Did anyone speak English?

What were the prices? Was it a flat rate with happy ending included or did you pay extras?

Springs Hotel massage (basement) is inclusive, but I always add in a bit extra.The English is very bad.

About 75,000 for the nuru gulgaa.

The women are sometimes very pretty, sometimes not.

Red Kilt
12-05-16, 10:48
Hi all,

Just found this forum and wanted to say Hi.

I have read this thread and right now I am at Shangrila for 3 days.

Will check out the Naamdan later tonight and give you my thoughts.Don't forget a report mate.

Interested to see if Naadam Bar picked up over the past week with the "warmer" weather. It's getting cold again now so that will probably slow things down again.

ExExPat Mongol
12-27-16, 01:45
Don't forget a report mate.

Interested to see if Naadam Bar picked up over the past week with the "warmer" weather. It's getting cold again now so that will probably slow things down again.Hi guys,

The forum on Mongolia / UB seem rather or should I say, very quiet. Not much reporting or there is not much happening?

Am traveling back to UB for a fortnight and would like to find out what happen to the UB scene, so quiet.

Cheers guys and have a happy new year and great holiday season.

Red Kilt
12-27-16, 13:31
Hi guys,

The forum on Mongolia / UB seem rather or should I say, very quiet. Not much reporting or there is not much happening?

Am traveling back to UB for a fortnight and would like to find out what happen to the UB scene, so quiet.

Cheers guys and have a happy new year and great holiday season.It will be good to have a report on the UB scene from someone on the ground Expat.

My theory would be that the very cold weather accounts for the very quiet Mongolia / UB thread.

Hope you can warm it up a bit.

Happy NY to you and fellow Mongolia mongers too.

XiaomingZhang3
01-19-17, 16:25
My last visit to UB is in Jun 2015.

At that time I go to the Sauna and massage in the Flower Hotel near (http://w3w.co/such.reclaim.megawatt).

Masseuse around 25-28 yo, great massage and HJ ending.

(I invite her to my room to do massage next time but she refused.).

This time I will stay in UB from 19 Jan-26 Jan.

Previous post here mentioned Springs Hotel have nuru massage.

I will try to visit there and give some report. Hope it still working (Since May activities are closed in Winter time).

XiaomingZhang3
01-19-17, 17:07
It will be good to have a report on the UB scene from someone on the ground Expat.

My theory would be that the very cold weather accounts for the very quiet Mongolia / UB thread.

Hope you can warm it up a bit.

Happy NY to you and fellow Mongolia mongers too.I will be in UB until 27 Jan.

I will find time to visit massage in Springs Hotel.

Since it is the worst time to visit UB as many business are closed for winter.

Hope it still available and I can report back.

XiaomingZhang3
01-20-17, 18:43
Been Springs Hotel tonight around 19:30, lucky it still open in winter with not many customer.

Total cost 75 k for 1. 5 hrs. Included a Full body wash (you naked, washed by a 40+ fat Auntie)+Full body massage with HJ finish (by a 25 Beauty), a coffee break and wash (by yourself).

When I first saw the Body Wash Auntie, with her age and weight I thought I am going to have a plain massage only.

I don't even want her to touch my willy.

But after the wash, the Auntie is gone, and Here come the WOW!

The masseuse is stunning.

I saw on her hot pants have a number 92, not sure if it is her working number.

Nice face, great smile, big tits. And the massage (and HJ) skill is better than I expect.

(From my experience usually the young, beauty masseuse did not do great massage, or great HJ.).

Experience / good service masseuse unavoidable added some age.

It is hard to find the balance.

With the winter in UB this is a good choice. Similar thing available in Flower Hotel (In 2015).

Let me know if there are something I missed.

Casey101
01-21-17, 18:43
I deeply apologize for all of my mongering brothers, for this late report. I had an unbelievable "Pre and Post" cellphone and laptop malfunctions during my trip (Some cellphone functions are still missing). I'll summarize it in two ways. First, by date (and hopefully it'll still be of help) and then by a "post mortem".

10/21/16: I followed Red Kilt's advise. I dressed up and with my glossy shoes and went to Mint. I got there around 11 pm and saw only two groups (one was an all female celebrating a birthday). I sat at the bar and ordered a drink, struck up a conversation with the female bartender. She introduced me to the manager and he told me that Friday nights aren't as busy as Thursday nights. People started to trickle in as the hours went by and while I was conversing with the manager. I noticed that there were girls staring or glancing in my way but no one has "made any attempts". I figured it must be because I'm next to the manager. I then asked the manager if he knew some of the ladies or groups and if they are their regulars. He explained to me that he doesn't get involved with most of the patrons, except when he makes his rounds or if they offer him a drink. In other words, he wouldn't be able to tell or help me with mongering. Then, a pair of ladies also sat at the bar across me. I noticed that one glanced at me. We exchanged a few glances, smiles, and toasts. I waited and ID this for 5 minutes (in case they were with men). Afterwards, I called the bartender and told him to buy them a round of drinks, which was appreciated. I waited for another 5-10 minutes and motioned to her that I'll be in the next room (which was less noisy and have couch seats). They followed me and we had a conversation. The lady whom I exchanged glances with, was a stunner! She's even taller than me and had a nice body and face. She had a hard time conversing in English but I think she was trying to tell me that she was in business, tried her best, but it failed. She showed me a picture of a basketball team where she is the muse and I think she was a former model. I believed she is the same one that one of our guys mentioned in an older post. We settled for $200.00 and took her back to my place.

10/22/16- I "PM'ed" one of our paid subscribers, who had connections in UB. He gave me the WeChat username. The contact came through with a nice looking girl. She looked with a pound or two on the tummy. She can understand English but she smoked. So, I had to ask her nicely if she can brush and gargle, after she takes a shower, as I cannot bear smokers. I also gave her a small make up kit. She was initially rigid and a bit resistant but gave in when she realizes that I am having difficulties and it'll really take a long night. We slept afterwards. I woke up late at night and tried to get her back in action, twice, but she kept kicking me. She just wants to go to sleep. It was fine with me since I thought I can do her again in the morning but I had to leave early morning. Anyway, the fee was $100 overnight plus tip.

10/23/16- The contact texted me and I told him / her that I was still in Khov and will let him / her know when I get back to UB. I tried desperately to get back to UB ASAP but I got back late.

10/24/16- I was on my way back to Mint (somehow I forgot about Nadaam) with another foreigner that I met in UB. We met some girls along the way and strike up a limited conversation with them. I told them that I know the manager and he offered me VIP guest passes. Anyway, it didn't worked out and there was a big fight outside the club. We went to a different place and bought some vodka and juice. The other guy was too cocky and kept hitting the other girls as well as those who were passing by. I told him to be careful as the passerby may be with local men. Anyway, I sensed that the young ladies were put off by this guy and kept making him drink glass after glass. We dance for a bit and one by one, the ladies kept going to the bathroom. I already knew they had their liquor fill, called their other friends (Or boyfriends), around are ready to dump us, which pretty much what happened. I wanted to punch this guy which I believed ruined it for us but it won't bring back the girls.

Post Mortem:

First, I would suggest readers to pay for the subscription (I don't own this website nor am I getting compensated for this). I was able to connect with other paid members, who I would trust for valuable information. Why else would I and they, pay for the subscription, if we weren't serious about mongering and exchanging information. I'm leaving out my fellow member's username for now, until I get his permission to post his username here (Thank you, bud).

Second, I followed Kilt's advise (please read his posts) and I did get looks and a hook up. There were also other foreigners at the club, as the night went by. They were even more obvious-looking foreigners than I am but they weren't getting any actions, and for the very reverse reasons that Kilt has suggested.

Third, I always bring small valued, inexpensive gifts such as chocolates, 3-colored make up kits, etc. (depending on which country and women's preferences). I didn't stayed long enough in Mongolia to see the effect of this, in terms of Mongering (I. E. Referrals, better service, etc.) but I got positive effect and extra service from hotel employees, etc. So, it doesn't hurt to bring a few if you have enough luggage capacity and if its less than a few dollars. This is just an option.

Fourth, always treat the ladies just as you would like to be treated, just think of it as a business transaction, and tip them appropriately. There was a post that I read here (forgot the username) and the guy got referrals from the ladies themselves.

I think I covered as much as I can. I also want to thank the rest of those who posted in this website, as I have gotten other valuable nuggets of information, not just mongering but also safety (what not to do) tips, locations, etc. Once again, I apologized for the late report.

Hi man,

How was your hunting trip to Mongolia?

MgJohn
01-22-17, 07:20
I have seen post about Sisi massage but there was information about location. I would be happy if I get some information about price and quality. And do they offer only HJ or BJ? Thanks in advance!

Casey101
01-22-17, 23:07
I totally agree with Red Kilt. I paid my subscription not only to prove that I am serious about mongering but also get proven techniques and also useful information from reliable people.

I think it's a unique period Exepat.

I stayed in my apartment Sat and Sun and was pleasantly warm thanks to 2 visitors (one on each day) who went out of their way to ensure I was comfortable.

Casey101
01-22-17, 23:34
I finally had time to read through the postings and saw this one. Special thanks and props to expat Mongol for the useful tips that you shared on my trip to Mongolia. Thanks bud!

Let me know if there are something I missed.

No worries mate.

Happy to pay back to you the useful tips you gave me to get me "started". Check your PMs in the next day or so.

Casey101
01-23-17, 00:39
I caught up with the postings here for Mongolia and I forgot to mention one incident that may be of help. But before that:

My hats off to Exexpat Mongol (Thanks, Bud) and the rest of you guys who posted here. It really helped me out.

Second, you can buy a new phone or go to repair places like Tedy, if your phone stopped working (for your "new connections or to contact" I woke up early and hotel lobby suggested I go to Ted as it was the only place open, that early. The repair place is on the top first or second floor. The guy could only motion that he will replace the what he called "IC". I told them to go ahead and replace it. What I didn't realized was that its like putting a new phone on an old cellphone (shell). Paid them, went down to the first floor, registered and loaded it with Mobiltel or one of those cellphone providers. It worked well (especially for my mongering mission) while I was in Mongolia. However, I lost my Wechat, Line, Viber, and QQ (except Skype) as soon as I came back to the US. So. Be forewarned.

I went to Mint, one last time to say goodbye to my manager friend (no mongering mission here, just saying goodbye), before I left for Korea. We had some drinks and he escorted me to the "taxi" line (it was just a bunch of cars and taxi. The owner / driver was just probably moonlighting). The manager asked for the price to take me back to my hotel and confirmed if the price was OK with me. I said its fine. I said my goodbyes and hopped in the back seat. The driver then pulled over, as soon as the car made the left turn from Mint. Another man jumped in the front passenger side (he looked like the driver's twin). I got a little worried, that something bad (I. E. Kidnapping or robbery) could happen but the guy turned to me and said "girls? "girls? But I already had a few drinks and I need to prepare for my trip, the following night and turned it down.

I guess the old way to finding connections or "information" (I. E. Cab drivers, bellboys, doorman, etc.) still works. I noticed that most of the local people that I have encountered do speak or at least understand English. But I would still suggest that you learn how to say girls or ladies and other "helpful" words or phrases in Mongolian (or any language) just in case.

I deeply apologize for all of my mongering brothers, for this late report. I had an unbelievable "Pre and Post" cellphone and laptop malfunctions during my trip (Some cellphone functions are still missing). I'll summarize it in two ways. First, by date (and hopefully it'll still be of help) and then by a "post mortem".

ExExPat Mongol
01-24-17, 03:03
I caught up with the postings here for Mongolia and I forgot to mention one incident that may be of help. But before that:

My hats off to Exexpat Mongol (Thanks, Bud) and the rest of you guys who posted here. It really helped me out.

Second, you can buy a new phone or go to repair places like Tedy, if your phone stopped working (for your "new connections or to contact" I woke up early and hotel lobby suggested I go to Ted as it was the only place open, that early. The repair place is on the top first or second floor. The guy could only motion that he will replace the what he called "IC". I told them to go ahead and replace it. What I didn't realized was that its like putting a new phone on an old cellphone (shell). Paid them, went down to the first floor, registered and loaded it with Mobiltel or one of those cellphone providers. It worked well (especially for my mongering mission) while I was in Mongolia. However, I lost my Wechat, Line, Viber, and QQ (except Skype) as soon as I came back to the US. So. Be forewarned..Hi Casey,

Glad you manage to get through UB without a scratch but from your PM to me, it seems you did "score" something during your UB trip.

Continue to update whenever possible.

Cheers.

MikeTuchman
01-26-17, 16:00
Hi guys,

Just arrived in UB and will stay for a while. Anyone interested to have a few drinks and show me around? PM me.

Cheers.

ExExPat Mongol
01-31-17, 03:31
Hi guys,

Just arrived in UB and will stay for a while. Anyone interested to have a few drinks and show me around? PM me.

Cheers.Hi Mike,

Just go to Seoul Street, two blocks of retail outlets with popular restaurants and also a few lounge / pub / clubs like UB Jazzz Club, Mojito, Suono, Marco Polo Strip Club (but last I heard already closed and changed to a dance club).

Mojito is where the young chicks are now, give it a try.

Cheers.

SittingBulll
02-02-17, 17:17
Everyone knows about Orange and Sunstreet (they are both on Seoul street. Rumor is their are private places you have to reserve where the women are 10 x hotter and do a lot more then just dance. Anyone know what I am talking about?

ExExPat Mongol
02-03-17, 03:32
Everyone knows about Orange and Sunstreet (they are both on Seoul street. Rumor is their are private places you have to reserve where the women are 10 x hotter and do a lot more then just dance. Anyone know what I am talking about?Yes I have came across two of them. My friend helped during the set up of these joints by training the girls. But the joints are so exclusive and by invitation only as the clients involves top govt officials and businessmen.

PM me if you want further details.

SittingBulll
02-05-17, 15:06
Who has been to the underground? Its pretty exclusive and you need to have a Mongolian vouch for you, you can't even park next to the building where its located, it look abandoned on the outside but inside has the best women I've ever seen in Mongolia.

ExExPat Mongol
02-06-17, 07:07
Who has been to the underground? Its pretty exclusive and you need to have a Mongolian vouch for you, you can't even park next to the building where its located, it look abandoned on the outside but inside has the best women I've ever seen in Mongolia.Bingo! That's what I was talking about.

MikeTuchman
02-09-17, 16:30
Tried the Mercy massage center. The girls wear high heels so it's pretty clear from the beginning what you can expect. The bathing is average, the massage less than average. Rooms are okay, dimmed lights and doors. Price for bath and massage is about 50,000. Special service like HJ is extra. I paid 20,000 for an okay job. Girls are a 5 or 6 (0-10).

Also ventured to Naadam bar and Blue sky lounge. Wasn't very busy for weekends. No professional looks nor half hearted looks by semi pros.

The whole city starts to frustrate me in terms of mature services. The lack of professional and upmarket services is in stark contrast to all the glitzy real estate developments, flashy cars and beauty salons.

Red Kilt
02-11-17, 11:38
Tried the Mercy massage center. The girls wear high heels so it's pretty clear from the beginning what you can expect. The bathing is average, the massage less than average. Rooms are okay, dimmed lights and doors. Price for bath and massage is about 50,000. Special service like HJ is extra. I paid 20,000 for an okay job. Girls are a 5 or 6 (0-10).
Never tried Mercy. I was put off by the realization that it is a spin-off from the Mercy organizations linked to the Catholic church. I have had reliable service from Springs Hotel in the past. Nothing exceptional though.

Anyway. I am in UB now for the next few weeks but have a heavy work sked. If any ISG guys are also in town please send me a PM and we might be able to arrange a meet-up and share some stories and notes over a drink of choice.

MGLDude
02-11-17, 13:11
Recently I have visited most of the establishments posted on here, including:

- Relax (zaisan / orgil).

- Grand Massage (zaisan / orgil).

- Grand Massage (near edelweiss hotel).

- Mercy (near hard rock cafe).

- UB Massage (springs hotel).

- Bolor Spa (modnii 2).

- Royal House Hotel.

My favorite so far is Mercy, Grand Massage Zaisan and Bolor Spa. I felt these 3 establishments had the cleanest facilities, decent looking girls, good massage and the prices ranged from 55 - 70 k for massage, gulgaa / HJ and scrub. Bolor Spa only provides HJ, but the best massage.

The worst massage places I visited was the Royal House Hotel (just closed my eyes and wanted it to end ASAP) and Grand Massage (near edelweiss hotel).

My next visit will be Relax next to Mint and thinking of venturing down to Tumur Zam (Railway Station), and will report back soon.

DddBoiler
02-14-17, 03:36
Hi,

I tried a place in front of the Gurvan gol hospital. The name was Royal massage something. Usual bath scrub and massage. But the girl doing the massage was full naked. After massage she was holding from the ceiling bars and doing some nice teasing dance moves. It turned me on even if she was 5 or 6.

Recently I have visited most of the establishments posted on here, including:

- Relax (zaisan / orgil).

- Grand Massage (zaisan / orgil).

- Grand Massage (near edelweiss hotel).

- Mercy (near hard rock cafe).

- UB Massage (springs hotel).

- Bolor Spa (modnii 2)..

SittingBulll
03-01-17, 16:32
Can you drop coordinates?

Hi,

I tried a place in front of the Gurvan gol hospital. The name was Royal massage something. Usual bath scrub and massage. But the girl doing the massage was full naked. After massage she was holding from the ceiling bars and doing some nice teasing dance moves. It turned me on even if she was 5 or 6.===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

DddBoiler
03-03-17, 01:52
Good day,

Attached is the pic.

Can you drop coordinates?

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Mohit1692
03-15-17, 01:03
I have been to UB multiple times now.

First time was is very cold weather and just got lucky when I was smoking outside my hotel and a girl approached me.

On later visits I went to Marco Polo and found a helpful taxi driver outside. Since then I do not spent any night in UB alone.

Most girls do not want to go out as it is a small community and they do not want to be seen by their friends. One girl did agree to go with me to Mint and I had a great time there.

Unfortunately Marco Polo is closed now.

I was intrigued by the post on "underground". I did try to PM some of the people who have posted on this thread. Would be grateful for some info.

Of all the massage places the one near a school which has been referred in some of the posts is the best I have experienced.

There is one near the UB station. That was good also. No full service in any of the massage places though.

Going to be in UB later in March. Hope to have some fun!

Mohit.

ExExPat Mongol
03-15-17, 04:59
I have been to UB multiple times now.

First time was is very cold weather and just got lucky when I was smoking outside my hotel and a girl approached me.

On later visits I went to Marco Polo and found a helpful taxi driver outside. Since then I do not spent any night in UB alone.

Most girls do not want to go out as it is a small community and they do not want to be seen by their friends. One girl did agree to go with me to Mint and I had a great time there.

Unfortunately Marco Polo is closed now.

I was intrigued by the post on "underground". I did try to PM some of the people who have posted on this thread. Would be grateful for some info..Hi Mohit,

Look up RedKilt who is in UB now. With his "natural killer instinct", you both should have great fun hunting together.

Red Kilt
03-15-17, 15:18
Going to be in UB later in March. Hope to have some fun!
I sent you a PM Mohit. I am in UB right now and I suggest that you should check out the places listed in the last year's posts.

However, the scene is very quiet in UB at present. It may be the weather, possibly the drastic downturn in the economy is keeping people at home. The MP girl I use told me her income last week was only 1/3rd what it was at same time last year.

Please report on your exploits during your visit in late March.

Mng23
03-25-17, 06:54
Anyone looking to have some good time with 20 year old students in UB, let me know. I am down to throw a bomb ass party.

Red Kilt
03-26-17, 13:32
Anyone looking to have some good time with 20 year old students in UB, let me know. I am down to throw a bomb ass party.You're not a member so I don't know how you expect guys to contact you or find out about this party unless you tell the world with an open post on this forum (which would not be very wise).

Member #4773
03-28-17, 17:20
Hi guys,

Long time browser, first time poster. I'm in UB semi-regularly for a few years now, and hadn't paid too much attention to the massage scene (preferring to chase tail in the bars instead) but thought on most recent trip to try it out based on a few of the more recent reviews on here.

Went to Mercy near Hard Rock Cafe. Easy to find. English speaking receptionist. Straight forward descriptions of what was on offer. Chose the 'hot stone massage' which included happy ending as advised by receptionist.

Girl was early 20's, decent shape (slim, but with curves), attractive enough and with a great pair of tits. Massage was 35 minutes of shite, 5 minutes of her leaving the room, 10 minutes of oiled up body to body massage front and back, and finished with 10 minutes of happy ending HJ.

3/10 for normal massage.

5/10 for body to body massage.

6/10 for happy ending HJ.

8/10 for easiness of service, comfort of establishment.

Will go back and try again. Think that there is some truth to earlier postings that familiarity may lead to better and more adventurous services. Of note there is a '4 hands' option with happy ending.

Cheers.

KannanS
04-05-17, 13:13
This is my second visit to Ulanbaatar. I was looking forward to this visit as I had a good time in Marco Polo Nightclub last time around. Sad to know that it is closed now, really?

Can someone guide me to any other strip clubs in the city? I'm not interested in Massage with Happy Ending, just looking for strip tease and probably a lap dance. What would be the cover charge and how much should I tip the girls to get them on my lap? I just have 3 more nights left and would appreciate if someone helps.

Thanks.

Casey101
04-06-17, 07:19
Thanks bud. Sorry, I didn't realized that my email notification was off. I have a minor report when I went to Vietnam, two weeks ago. I'll post it on the Vietnam thread.

Hi Casey,

Glad you manage to get through UB without a scratch but from your PM to me, it seems you did "score" something during your UB trip.

Cheers.

ExExPat Mongol
04-06-17, 08:55
This is my second visit to Ulanbaatar. I was looking forward to this visit as I had a good time in Marco Polo Nightclub last time around. Sad to know that it is closed now, really?

Can someone guide me to any other strip clubs in the city? I'm not interested in Massage with Happy Ending, just looking for strip tease and probably a lap dance. What would be the cover charge and how much should I tip the girls to get them on my lap? I just have 3 more nights left and would appreciate if someone helps.

Thanks.You can go to G or Orange. Orange is just behind Grand Khaan Irish Pub within walking distance.

KannanS
04-07-17, 04:50
You can go to G or Orange. Orange is just behind Grand Khaan Irish Pub within walking distance.Thanks. I'm planning to go there tonight. But I had a doubt whether it is really strip club as the board in front of it says Orange Karaoke! Also read about Sunstreet club near Orange. Is it still there, I couldn't locate it in google maps. Is it better than Orange?

Also, couple of days back, I went to Seoul Night Club located on the second floor of Seoul Hotel. No cover charge. I reached there at 10:30 PM and I was the first! Only after 20 minutes, a girl came out in arabic style dress with her face covered. Though she took off her clothes, she didn't uncover her face. That was disappointing. She was short and is 18. Had great pair of tits and gave me good time. She grinded on my lap well for 1 song facing me and 1 song showing me her ass. Allowed me to touch everywhere and even to suck her nipples. Tipped her 10 k for 2 songs. Apart from her, there were only 2 more girls, a tall one and a fat one. Crowd and girls count was disappointing, probably because it was Tuesday night. Overall, felt satisfied. Something is better than nothing you know.

Casey101
04-10-17, 06:59
Hi Mng23,

I'm going to UB in the middle of May. Are you still down to throw a bomb ass party? I'll split your cost of membership here, if you're really are down.

Thanks.

Anyone looking to have some good time with 20 year old students in UB, let me know. I am down to throw a bomb ass party.

Casey101
04-15-17, 04:45
I came across this list of clubs and karaoke lounges in Ulan Bator. Has anyone been to any of these places, aside from Mint, and what was your experience? What kind and how was the crowd? Any action going on? Is ir safe for foreigners?

Thanks in advance!

http://www.mongolia-properties.com/city-guides/bars-clubs-lounges

Mng23
04-19-17, 06:19
I will pay for the membership myself. Thanks.

Let's talk in May when you arrive.

Hi Mng23,

I'm going to UB in the middle of May. Are you still down to throw a bomb ass party? I'll split your cost of membership here, if you're really are down.

Thanks.

CohibaMan46
04-20-17, 05:50
Hi all,

New to forum and only passing through briefly on business. Thanks to all you members who've posted useful info.

I've tried Springs. Had a great time, superb massage and HJ ending. Also tried some Karaoke bars in Seoul Street. Waste of time. Then found a strip bar. Didn't notice the name but it was on the corner next to Sunset on Seoul Street. Good strippers who gave super lap dances and allowed a lot of fondling. Highlight was a two girl lap dance with two more strippers on stage and a group of lady visitors looking on with interest. Thought they might be 'players' at first but they were just there to watch the girls.

Two more nights to enjoy here. Thinking of Mercy but happy to hear any better suggestions.

Happy mongering to one and all!

BlueSky777
04-21-17, 03:47
Anyone looking to have some good time with 20 year old students in UB, let me know. I am down to throw a bomb ass party.I'm living in UB. Are you going to introduce a girl? I'm interested in. Please let me know.

SteelBaton
04-26-17, 06:56
Anyone looking to have some good time with 20 year old students in UB, let me know. I am down to throw a bomb ass party.Yes. I'll be there in a few weeks. What's the plan?

Red Kilt
04-26-17, 09:57
I'm living in UB. Are you going to introduce a girl? I'm interested in. Please let me know.How will he let you know Mr Blue Sky?

You're not a member here so you cannot receive personal messages.

Mng23 is certainly not silly enough (I hope) to post details of his party on the open board.

Anyone can read this detail and the organiser loses any sort of control. No way of knowing who will turn up with that sort of publicity.

ExExPat Mongol
04-26-17, 10:03
How will he let you know Mr Blue Sky?

You're not a member here so you cannot receive personal messages.

Mng23 is certainly not silly enough (I hope) to post details of his party on the open board.

Anyone can read this detail and the organiser loses any sort of control. No way of knowing who will turn up with that sort of publicity.RedKilt,

I can't wait for Mng23 to pay for member subscription as he had earlier insisted so we can contact him for the details.

Red Kilt
04-28-17, 02:42
RedKilt,

I can't wait for Mng23 to pay for member subscription as he had earlier insisted so we can contact him for the details.Yes you're right Ex.

Al these guys wanting tips etc are not board members (including the OP), so I don't know how they expect to receive details.

CoolGentleman
05-03-17, 05:02
Hi all,

I live in UB, have been here for a couple of months now and new to this forum. I find the UB scene very quiet, I went out to some places but was disappointed, not much happening and no potentials but probably because it was winter and still is, in a way.

I went to a private massage salon (Not public, friend referral) with happy ending and it's was good although the place was very small. The price was good too.

I tried Wechat and I am waiting to get some contacts there, not many women though.

Anyone wants to exchange information, has ideas or even contacts to suggest?

Thanks in advance.

McNutt
05-08-17, 21:38
Has anyone used the local 's awna' ads? Does it work?

SteelBaton
05-14-17, 03:42
Quick report on a surprisingly fun evening in Ulaanbaatar several weeks ago. I was not very hopeful that my working visit to UB could include successful mongering since most reports have discussed mostly massage parlors and happy endings, which don't hold any appeal for me.

Nevertheless, I thought I would try to find a taxi driver who knew the city and could scout me out some full sex options. This worked! I met a young driver at the airport who spoke good English and seemed switched on. As we drove into town I maneuvered the conversation to women and he told me that he had recently banged a Russian tourist. That was my opening to ask if he knew where I could find an under 20 slim woman for full sex. He said he could. He said he would set it up at a cheap hotel as it was very difficult to bring a lady back to a 4 star or 5 star hotel. He said the price was expensive, maybe US $100. I didn't say yes or no to that price.

Later that evening he sent me a couple pictures, actually only silhouettes of two girls with no faces visible. I told him to pick the youngest and prettiest of the two. He picked me up from my hotel around 8:30, we drove to a location in the far east of the city where the girl came out and got in the backseat with me. She looked very good. Young slim with a nice smile. The driver asked how long she had been working, she said only a few days and mostly doing massages. The taxi driver said the price was US $100, which is about 240,000 local money. I said no, I'll pay 200,000 figuring that only a year ago 200,000 was about $100 so the mamasan would probably take that since she doesn't trade FX. After some discussion inside, they agreed to 200,000 ($83). I had to pay all of it up front which I hate to do but this was going better than expected and I decided to not jinx it by pushing back too hard.

The driver took me to the southside of the river, near the Soyol Hotel, to a 1 or 2 star hotel owned by some relative of his. He went in and got me a room for 40,000 ($16) and escorted me and the girl up to a clean but unremarkable room and then left.

The girl spoke only a few words of English but was a very beautiful Mongolian with small tits and a nice full ass. Her birthday is December 1997, making her 19. She was very shy and wanted to turn off the lights before getting undressed, but I insisted that they stay on. No way I was going to do this in the dark. Slowly I managed to get her out of her clothes. It was like seducing a high schooler. Very slow and lots of prodding, kissing and cajoling and foreplay. Eventually I had her naked on the bed. She bashfully covered her small puffy-nippled white breasts and crossed her legs. Her skin was soft as silk and alabaster white. Eventually I got her to spread her legs reveling a very delicate pussy with light soft black hair on the top and peachfuzz on her labia. She was embarrassed by her pubic hair and said she didn't like it. I loved it she was beautiful.

But she was so shy she kept closing her legs, so I rolled her over into a doggy position. This seemed to make her less shy. She could play ostrich and pretend that I couldn't see her. Now she relaxed a bit and I fingered her and finding her wet I started to slip my cock into her. As I did she grew animated, saying "Oh, oh, it feels big, it feels big" I laughed and pushed deeper into her. She continues "Oh, it IS big, I can feel it IS BIG", then "I want to see, I want to see it" Haha. I just kept fucking her as she repeated herself. Eventually finishing in that position. We pulled the covers over ourselves and she played with my cock like she had never touched one before. Eventually time was up and we showered and went downstairs. I tipped her an additional 60,000 for a total cost of US $108.

She was really shy and cute and seemed genuinely surprised about how much she enjoyed the experience. Wish I had more time, and I will definitely repeat if I can find her again. She didn't want to share a phone number.

I paid the driver 60,000 for his time, which he seemed to think was a good deal. I don't know if he got a kick-back from the mamasan.

Summary: full sex with attractive younger girls is available in UB, you just need to connect with the right people. I would like to understand more about the options of having a girl all night at a better class of hotel. My driver had said that all night was possible for about $150. He also indicated that there were many other girls, not just a few.

Jayylf
05-15-17, 15:59
Steelbaton,

A nice report. I thought girls usually are ok with full night, 200 K seems reasonable for a night but mostly for local and decent girls (not exceptionally good ones).

Casey101
05-21-17, 23:39
Steelbaton,

Thanks for the great report.

Quick report on a surprisingly fun evening in Ulaanbaatar several weeks ago. I was not very hopeful that my working visit to UB could include successful mongering since most reports have discussed mostly massage parlors and happy endings, which don't hold any appeal for me.

Nevertheless, I thought I would try to find a taxi driver who knew the city and could scout me out some full sex options. This worked! I met a young driver at the airport who spoke good English and seemed switched on. As we drove into town I maneuvered the conversation to women and he told me that he had recently banged a Russian tourist. That was my opening to ask if he knew where I could find an under 20 slim woman for full sex. He said he could. He said he would set it up at a cheap hotel as it was very difficult to bring a lady back to a 4 star or 5 star hotel. He said the price was expensive, maybe US $100. I didn't say yes or no to that price.

Later that evening he sent me a couple pictures, actually only silhouettes of two girls with no faces visible. I told him to pick the youngest and prettiest of the two. He picked me up from my hotel around 8:30, we drove to a location in the far east of the city where the girl came out and got in the backseat with me. She looked very good. Young slim with a nice smile. The driver asked how long she had been working, she said only a few days and mostly doing massages. The taxi driver said the price was US $100, which is about 240,000 local money. I said no, I'll pay 200,000 figuring that only a year ago 200,000 was about $100 so the mamasan would probably take that since she doesn't trade FX. After some discussion inside, they agreed to 200,000 ($83). I had to pay all of it up front which I hate to do but this was going better than expected and I decided to not jinx it by pushing back too hard.

The driver took me to the southside of the river, near the Soyol Hotel, to a 1 or 2 star hotel owned by some relative of his. He went in and got me a room for 40,000 ($16) and escorted me and the girl up to a clean but unremarkable room and then left...

Casey101
05-22-17, 00:05
BTW, I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full. I can't use Wechat as I lost my phone on a MIAT plane and due to the "reason" that you gave me.

Hi Casey,

Cheers.

ExExPat Mongol
05-23-17, 03:23
BTW, I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full. I can't use Wechat as I lost my phone on a MIAT plane and due to the "reason" that you gave me.Hi Casey,

Not sure if my mailbox is full. Let me do something about it.

Thanks and cheers.

UglyOne
05-27-17, 21:34
Trip to UB, will be staying at UB Hotel. Always most stressful part of trip in many Asian cities is transportation from airport to hotel, avoiding scammers. Anyone know how many MNT for trip from airport to city center? Looked on the web and saw numbers all over, that converted to 20 USD to 100 USD (clearly too high). With economy downturn, maybe now even less than 20 USD?

SteelBaton
05-28-17, 16:09
Trip to UB, will be staying at UB Hotel. Always most stressful part of trip in many Asian cities is transportation from airport to hotel, avoiding scammers. Anyone know how many MNT for trip from airport to city center? Looked on the web and saw numbers all over, that converted to 20 USD to 100 USD (clearly too high). With economy downturn, maybe now even less than 20 USD?When you exit customs, to the right hand side is a taxi desk. They will arrange fixed fare to your hotel, about 40.000 local currency ($18). If you need a driver who might be able to help with girls, send me a PM.

UglyOne
05-28-17, 22:46
When you exit customs, to the right hand side is a taxi desk. They will arrange fixed fare to your hotel, about 40.000 local currency ($18). If you need a driver who might be able to help with girls, send me a PM.Good intel, Steelbaton, thank you. I see that my subscription has lapsed and I am back to being a Regular Member which means no PM. Ugh. I will try to activate prior to my trip. The FAQ states the credit card bills to a name that won't pop up as anything unseemly in a web search. Not true because it points directly to ISG. Need to go the mail-in cash route.

Great, great, great recent report you posted.

UglyOne.

DddBoiler
05-30-17, 04:41
Who has been to the underground? Its pretty exclusive and you need to have a Mongolian vouch for you, you can't even park next to the building where its located, it look abandoned on the outside but inside has the best women I've ever seen in Mongolia.Anybody with info on this topic? Whereabouts and arrangements?

MongolianDrill
06-22-17, 08:56
Has anyone used the local 's awna' ads? Does it work?Hello fellow truth-seekers, as in my experience, they do work.

Prices are normally from 100 k to 300 k tugrigs for a night including OWO and FK. Saw a cute girl few days back.

Anyway, here's how it works.

Communication: There are plenty of phone numbers on local advertising webs and also a group on facebook. Some of the posts are fake but most of them are real. You just need to find the right one. I suggest it's better to make a phone call by your local mate and ask if she is available to meet. Texting would not be a good idea. Make sure to ask about the service, price and location in details unless you want to waste your precious time.

Location: You must pick up from her current location or you should pay her taxi costs for incall at your place.

Look: Well I guess it depends on the price. Called this one girl offering 100 k for a night, she was a fugly. Totally waste of your time. After 4 calls and meeting other fuglies, I have found a good looking girl for 250 k.

Overall: Would I recommend? Yes. Would I try again? Yes. But bear in mind, it takes time to find the right girl.

RumpShak
06-24-17, 08:05
Hi everybody,

I recently moved to UB and wonder where to find high class escort girls offering outcall services. Would really appreciate to get some nice contacts- please PM!

Thanks in advance!

Jayylf
07-10-17, 22:39
Any lead on underground? Also if someone wants to go there with me I can speak the language.

Jayylf
07-10-17, 22:41
Communication: There are plenty of phone numbers on local advertising webs and also a group on Facebook.What's the name of the group?

ExExPat Mongol
07-11-17, 11:24
Any lead on underground? Also if someone wants to go there with me I can speak the language.Wow, Jayylf. You speak the language? Are you Mongolian?

Jayylf
07-11-17, 22:19
Wow, Jayylf. You speak the language? Are you Mongolian?Yep let's hunt together?

ExExPat Mongol
07-12-17, 08:09
Yep let's hunt together?It's kind of hard to hunt for Mongolian ladies if you are Mongolian right? Especially when a foreigner is with a Mongolian buddy or wing man. This is the feeling I get for the years I spent there.

Jayylf
07-12-17, 17:52
It's kind of hard to hunt for Mongolian ladies if you are Mongolian right? Especially when a foreigner is with a Mongolian buddy or wing man. This is the feeling I get for the years I spent there.The market is small but I never felt it's hard when I can speak the language.

Red Kilt
07-13-17, 04:17
It's kind of hard to hunt for Mongolian ladies if you are Mongolian right? Especially when a foreigner is with a Mongolian buddy or wing man. This is the feeling I get for the years I spent there.

The market is small but I never felt it's hard when I can speak the language.I cannot understand what you guys are actually saying.

I have been to UB on 8 separate occasions for work at various periods during the year (mid-summer to mid-winter). I have been out alone (most of the time); I have also been with another foreigner and also with a Mongolian "wingman" on one occasion. There was little difference between the experiences, except that I prefer to be alone.

I never saw a lack of language as a problem for me. It is what it is. I have had a lot of success in both bars and using We Chat. Many more girls can speak enough English now to be understood. The numbers of Mongolian girls popping up in HK, SIN and China is a good example of language not being too much of an issue.

Jayylf
07-14-17, 17:18
I cannot understand what you guys are actually saying.

I have been to UB on 8 separate occasions for work at various periods during the year (mid-summer to mid-winter). I have been out alone (most of the time); I have also been with another foreigner and also with a Mongolian "wingman" on one occasion. There was little difference between the experiences, except that I prefer to be alone.

I never saw a lack of language as a problem for me. It is what it is. I have had a lot of success in both bars and using We Chat. Many more girls can speak enough English now to be understood. The numbers of Mongolian girls popping up in HK, SIN and China is a good example of language not being too much of an issue.It's simple to understand. Someone says it's difficult to hunt here and I disagreed but it could be because of the language I thought. Now you are saying it's not the language. I would never know that because I never used English with girls here but I can see how one would have a difficulty with girls who would advertise locally with s ad if he cannot speak the language.

Batros
07-18-17, 02:26
Hey guys,

So here is a little report:

1. "S awna" ads are good, there are plenty of them, but the problem is that the girls are low quality, I would say 4 or 5.

2. Massage parlors are nice, but you can't choose the masseuse, and of course you can't have full sex. Plus side is that if you are determined you can find quite pretty masseuses. One time I almost had a crush on Saraa, that was her name. She was really sexy, good body, long hair, really pretty face, angel voice, and she gave me almost a "girlfriend experience", which is rare in this kind of business.

3. As someone suggested, tried Facebook group thing. The problem with FB group is that there are plenty of scammers and not many "fish" in the sea. Although there is one group with over 25 k members. I don't know, maybe I was doing something wrong. Got lucky only one time. She was quite expensive, I would say, considering her attractiveness. But on the other hand she was pretty good in bed.

4. There are sauna and massage parlors where you can have full sex, but all of them are hidden. Recently found two this kind of places. In the first place there are five girls. 50 k for one shot. Second place is quite nice, big comfy waiting room, big bathroom with sauna, three girls to choose from. 100 k for 1 hour. One of the girls was pretty hot, nice firm tits, wide hips, long legs. And the "service" was good too. First she did the gulgaa massage and finished with sex.

A little proposal to you guys:

If you have a contact info of really sexy, good looking girls we can exchange information.[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Jayylf
07-19-17, 11:04
[Non-English text deleted by Admin] Any leads for number 4 the saunas with full sex?

Hey guys,

So here is a little report:

4. There are sauna and massage parlors where you can have full sex, but all of them are hidden. Recently found two this kind of places. In the first place there are five girls. 50 k for one shot. Second place is quite nice, big comfy waiting room, big bathroom with sauna, three girls to choose from. 100 k for 1 hour. One of the girls was pretty hot, nice firm tits, wide hips, long legs. And the "service" was good too. First she did the gulgaa massage and finished with sex.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Red Kilt
07-21-17, 04:07
Any leads for number 4 the saunas with full sex?The reason why they are "hidden" is because they don't want to be found by law enforcement (LE).

It's not a good idea for guys to give these clandestine addresses on the open board as there are lots of people reading these reports undercover.

It's one reason why we have PMs so discreet information can be shared between friends.

Batros has not paid up his membership so he cannot contact others or be contacted through PM.

KingBongo
07-21-17, 08:24
Hi,

I am in Ulaanbaatar for about two weeks and was wondering if there are any escorts in- or outcall that would be possible to contact without Mongolian language knowledge on my part?

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Red Kilt
07-22-17, 04:05
Hi,

I am in Ulaanbaatar for about two weeks and was wondering if there are any escorts in- or outcall that would be possible to contact without Mongolian language knowledge on my part?

Any help would be highly appreciated!You need to be a member and be able to receive personal messages (PMs) for that information Bongo.

This is your first post too so there is no way for us to verify your bona fides.

For that reason, it's not wise for us to put this information on the open board, because people other than members who wish to create problems (like LE) can easily read it too.

Enriquee
08-03-17, 11:34
Looking for high class place or girls. PM please.

Pita123
08-05-17, 07:00
I never saw a lack of language as a problem for me. It is what it is. I have had a lot of success in both bars and using We Chat. Many more girls can speak enough English now to be understood. The numbers of Mongolian girls popping up in HK, SIN and China is a good example of language not being too much of an issue.I remember Mongolian girls in the Sheraton Beijing long ago and had one in Macao. Wish there was a reliable way to find them though. Never came across one in Singapore.

GetsZa
08-06-17, 05:36
Manage to get one thru taxi driver. Paid 200000 for an hour. Guys try to keep the price low. Please do not pay more than 200000. Average salary here is around 25000 a day. Also tip the driver 20000. If anyone can read Mongolia I saw the taxi driver using some website to get the girls. Anyways he told me Mongolians pay around 150000. Though I am very sure price can be lower. In the country side I heard Mongolians pay around 100000.

ExExPat Mongol
08-07-17, 07:50
Manage to get one thru taxi driver. Paid 200000 for an hour. Guys try to keep the price low. Please do not pay more than 200000. Average salary here is around 25000 a day. Also tip the driver 20000. If anyone can read Mongolia I saw the taxi driver using some website to get the girls. Anyways he told me Mongolians pay around 150000. Though I am very sure price can be lower. In the country side I heard Mongolians pay around 100000.Bro,

I think you have been had. Paying 200,000 for one hour is too much.

Red Kilt
08-10-17, 14:14
Manage to get one thru taxi driver. Paid 200000 for an hour. Guys try to keep the price low. Please do not pay more than 200000. Average salary here is around 25000 a day. Also tip the driver 20000. If anyone can read Mongolia I saw the taxi driver using some website to get the girls. Anyways he told me Mongolians pay around 150000. Though I am very sure price can be lower. In the country side I heard Mongolians pay around 100000.Wow; you are appealing to guys to keep the price low and you're paying 200,000 ++.

I have never paid anywhere near that much.

You actually said in your post "I am sure price can be lower". You're right. The price can be lower than 200,000.

GetsZa
08-12-17, 02:35
So how much is the price for an hour? And for whole night?

Bro,

I think you have been had. Paying 200,000 for one hour is too much.

GB Mongers
09-05-17, 01:15
Dear Batros,

Could please PM me the places you went in UB?

Many thanks,

GB.

Casey101
09-12-17, 08:44
Hi Exexpat,

I just logged in and read my emails. I also realized that my subscription has expired and will pay to renew it.

Hi Casey,

Thanks and cheers.

Casey101
09-12-17, 09:02
Hi UglyOne,

I can't remember if I posted my experience with StellBaton's contact, on this forum, the last time I went to UB. But I can vouch for SteelBaton's driver contact for girls. It's a little bit on the high end but I got a very nice girl. There were times when communication with the contact was challenging. Otherwise, it was another "option" for me when my other contacts weren't able to deliver. Thanks, StellBaton!

BTW, you can also ask your hotel or Airbnb host if they offer airport pick up / drop off service. You can also buy prepaid taxi shuttle (shared or private) on Tripadvisor, Viator, and others:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/AttractionProductDetail-g293956-d11764588-Ulaanbaatar_Arrival_Transfer_Airport_to_Hotel-Ulaanbaatar.html

https://www.viator.com/tours/Ulaanbaatar/Ulaanbaatar-Arrival-Transfer-Airport-to-Hotel/d22494-32191P16

Here is also a taxi fare calculator that you can use in almost every city: https://www.worldtaximeter.com/ulan-bator.

When you exit customs, to the right hand side is a taxi desk. They will arrange fixed fare to your hotel, about 40.000 local currency ($18). If you need a driver who might be able to help with girls, send me a PM.

Herber21
01-13-18, 10:25
Bello fellas,

I really hope everyone of you is good.

Here we go my first impression of UB market:

Is jannuary so the worst moment of the year to be in Mongolia, but it is just like that.

First night in UB I went to Nadaam at Shangri-La hotel, nice place, three couple of girls, two at the bar, another one into coach near the stage.

To be honest no one Was looking "of the job", all were dressed well and smart, so for me was hard to say what they were doing excactly, it is also true that, I have a huge experience into this world but just about FKK or an european concept of this.

At the moment I'm in the north of Mongolia, I will be back in UB tomorrow so I will give to Nadaam another try then I will have a look about Mint, Blu Sky and Gran Khan Irish Pub.

Keep you posted.

Sainsda
02-09-18, 03:19
Seems like winter time in Mongolia is the bane of all incentives to go out, even for working girls. Saddest time of the year over here.

Red Kilt
02-11-18, 09:29
Seems like winter time in Mongolia is the bane of all incentives to go out, even for working girls. Saddest time of the year over here.WeChat is your friend mate.

I was there through all of February last year and it worked for me.

However, as can be seen by my other posts, December to March is a very bleak time in UB.

Sainsda
03-13-18, 03:02
WeChat is your friend mate.

I was there through all of February last year and it worked for me.

However, as can be seen by my other posts, December to March is a very bleak time in UB.Things are getting much better. The temperatures are around 5 degrees Celsius around 40 F. Even the girls are starting to look much hotter than usual haha.

Found one place that offers FS + massage options. Girls are above average with one or two hotties. There were around 6 or 7 girls, all between the ages of 20-25. Paid 70 k for one shot because it was really late and I was a little tired, for around 35 minutes and it was a good experience. Chose one of the hotties with slim body, perky boobs, and a long black hair. I must say, the girls were looking much cleaner and professional than other places I've been to. BBBJ, some rimming (I don't think she does it on a regular basis), and a decent sex.

No english or any kind of communication, just straight business.

The place is north of the big AZ store, or right across from "Nisdeg Mashin" (Flying Car) autoservice place. I don't know how you call the exact region but all the taxi drivers in UB should know Nisdeg Mashin. It's a 3 story building with a Bayan Bogd (cyrillic) sign on top. 2nd floor, glass door on the left. Will definitely check it out later after I come back from Beijing.

Cheers.

JimGignac
04-08-18, 17:11
Gents,

I'm writing with a question about the wisdom / viability of travelling to Ulaanbaatar for a one-week vacation, with mongering as a primary purpose.

I'm pushing 40 years old and I work a white collar job. I've done some travel to Southeast Asia in the past, so I know the joys of Asian women and am familiar with the pay-for-play scene.

Lately, I've been reading up on Mongolia and watching some travel vlogs on YouTube. I see that Mongolian woman can be absolutely stunning! The idea of going to a remote and mostly undiscovered country chock full of beautiful Asian women who have amazing curves (derived from that milk and meat-laden diet!) is definitely appealing. This has really captured my curiosity and become a minor obsession of late.

Now I find myself with some vacation days I need to burn up this year, and I'm contemplating booking a one-week trip to UB to check out the place. Probably during the summer months when the weather would be more comfortable.

Having done a bit of research here on ISG, I see the mongering scene is limited and not particularly visible. I don't mind a challenge, but I also don't want to be foolhardy and end up wasting money and vacation days on a trip that is going to be a bust. The massage places sound decent as an afternoon activity, but I can easily get the same thing here in Canada. What I'm really after is hooking up with some college-age beauties for sex, and ideally getting a chance so sample a different girl every night.

I would have a moderate budget so I wouldn't be staying at the Shangri-La Hotel but probably a more mid-range place of three or four stars. Likewise with my entertainment budget each evening -- I'd like to keep that to around $100 per night.

What do you think guys, for those of you who have been to (or are currently in) Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia: Am I wise to book a one-week trip with the primary purpose being to meet and pleasure the local women? I should add, while I'm a reasonable-looking guy, I'm fairly quiet by nature and probably wouldn't be looking to pick up girls at some noisy club. I don't mind chatting up girls in other situations (at the mall etc.), but failing that, I would be looking for a sure thing (pay for play) so I don't have any lonely nights.

Thanks for any insights or advice you can offer on my scenario above, gentlemen.

MongolianDrill
04-10-18, 07:57
Things are getting much better. The temperatures are around 5 degrees Celsius around 40 F. Even the girls are starting to look much hotter than usual haha.

Found one place that offers FS + massage options. Girls are above average with one or two hotties. There were around 6 or 7 girls, all between the ages of 20-25. Paid 70 k for one shot because it was really late and I was a little tired, for around 35 minutes and it was a good experience. Chose one of the hotties with slim body, perky boobs, and a long black hair. I must say, the girls were looking much cleaner and professional than other places I've been to. BBBJ, some rimming (I don't think she does it on a regular basis), and a decent sex.

No english or any kind of communication, just straight business.

The place is north of the big AZ store, or right across from "Nisdeg Mashin" (Flying Car) autoservice place. I don't know how you call the exact region but all the taxi drivers in UB should know Nisdeg Mashin. It's a 3 story building with a Bayan Bogd (cyrillic) sign on top. 2nd floor, glass door on the left. Will definitely check it out later after I come back from Beijing.

Cheers.Well, went there last Friday, quite a hard place to find. The security tells where the place is. / third floor, glass door / the place has a various options of service, and many girls, but not that pretty. Went to other place. I'll suggest this place if you only want an experience with a normal Mongolian girl.

Red Kilt
04-15-18, 13:54
Having done a bit of research here on ISG, I see the mongering scene is limited and not particularly visible. I don't mind a challenge, but I also don't want to be foolhardy and end up wasting money and vacation days on a trip that is going to be a bust. The massage places sound decent as an afternoon activity, but I can easily get the same thing here in Canada. What I'm really after is hooking up with some college-age beauties for sex, and ideally getting a chance so sample a different girl every night.

What do you think guys, for those of you who have been to (or are currently in) Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia: Am I wise to book a one-week trip with the primary purpose being to meet and pleasure the local women? I should add, while I'm a reasonable-looking guy, I'm fairly quiet by nature and probably wouldn't be looking to pick up girls at some noisy club. I don't mind chatting up girls in other situations (at the mall etc.), but failing that, I would be looking for a sure thing (pay for play) so I don't have any lonely nights.
Not all hotels are girl-friendly, and some of them will hit you with additional fees if you arrive back late at night with a companion (it happened to me at 2 different hotels).

If you read the forum, WeChat is your friend (in my opinion) as you ruled out MPs and visiting clubs. Some of the restaurants mentioned on the UB thread are always possibilities.

If WeChat doesn't work and the restaurant pick-up also doesn't work then the trip could be a bust for you. It's definitely NOT a sure-fire place like Bkk or Manila.

SteelBaton
04-16-18, 15:11
Gents,

I'm writing with a question about the wisdom / viability of travelling to Ulaanbaatar for a one-week vacation, with mongering as a primary purpose.

I'm pushing 40 years old and I work a white collar job. I've done some travel to Southeast Asia in the past, so I know the joys of Asian women and am familiar with the pay-for-play scene.

Lately, I've been reading up on Mongolia and watching some travel vlogs on YouTube. I see that Mongolian woman can be absolutely stunning! The idea of going to a remote and mostly undiscovered country chock full of beautiful Asian women who have amazing curves (derived from that milk and meat-laden diet!) is definitely appealing. This has really captured my curiosity and become a minor obsession of late.

Now I find myself with some vacation days I need to burn up this year, and I'm contemplating booking a one-week trip to UB to check out the place. Probably during the summer months when the weather would be more comfortable.

I would have a moderate budget so I wouldn't be staying at the Shangri-La Hotel but probably a more mid-range place of three or four stars. Likewise with my entertainment budget each evening -- I'd like to keep that to around $100 per night.

Thanks for any insights or advice you can offer on my scenario above, gentlemen.Mate,

No, I would not advise coming to Mongolia with the idea of oicking up the local beauties and bedding them. Several reasons:

1) the women here are not especially beautiful in my opinion. Although there can be the one off that's a looker, most are fairly stout and dark with wide faces. On my first visit I expected to see many beautiful women but was disappointed. Its not like the youtube videos.

2) even if you like the look of the locals, you had damn well better be careful trying to pick them up. If you accidently hit on someone's girlfriend or hope to be girlfriend, the local men may get aggressive. Local bars would be dangerous places to chat up the single looking women.

3) the P4 P scene here is pretty bleak and there is a good chance you'the be spending nights alone. But if all you need is a rub and tug that you will generally find.

4) as mentioned hotels can be tough, if you are determined rent an AirBnB where you have easy access without passing building guards.

5) I am not an expert but it doesn't seem to me that the Mongolian culture is especially friendly to foreigners, especially those hitting on their sisters, girlfriends, or daughters.

Why don't you try China if you haven't been there. The women are the most beautiful as you have 800 million of the fairer sex to choose from. Lots of Chinese women are intersted in white guys amd P4 P is readily available in most big cities. Shanghai would be an obvious first choice.

Or, have you been to Indonesia? Tons of friendly pretty girls amd a great P4 P scene in Jakarta if you strike out with pickups. Very affordable. Smaller cities are more conservative and it is more difficult, but Jakarta has 100,000 women most men would like and many are interrsted in foreign men.

Vietnam is tough, in my opinion. Myanmar could be an option. Of course the Philippines is well documented and lots of English is spoken. But I find most of the P4 P action is MILFs which I'm not attracted to. Cambodia has a good scene.

In short, I've hunted in most countries in East and SE Asia and I would put Mongolia in the bottom quartile for the type of action you seem to be interested in.

Good luck and tell us where you end up.

Steel.

SteelBaton
04-19-18, 00:59
Mate,

In short, I've hunted in most countries in East and SE Asia and I would put Mongolia in the bottom quartile for the type of action you seem to be interested in.
Steel.I went back and looked at my photos of Mongolian girls I have been with (about a dozen) and most have fair skin like the Chinese (not dark as I said below) But I stick to my view that many are not especially good looking to my taste. They are often a bit chubby with small or flabby tits, even those under 25 (all I have had were 18-27, although a few looked older!) Of course, this is a generalization and I would nor want to disparage a whole country! There certainly beautiful women in UB.

One additional reason to reconsider a trip to UB to pick up girls is that very little English is spoken and your Google Translate is of below average accuracy compared to places like Indonesian Bahasa or even China. Its a small city, about 1 million people who arent nomads. By the time you run the numbers, I think you are down to maybe 500 women of eligible age, marital status, and inclination to have casual or paid sex with foreigners. And, 90% of those won't speak any English. Usually this isn't an issue for me, but if you are a quiet 40 year old guy who wants to pick up single women it will be a challenge.

So, I would say go if you like a real challenge - prove me dead wrong! You will see some pretty women on the street, but I would be shocked if you had one in your bed even 2 nights out of 7 unless you are happy with 30+ overweight massage hookers. But you can find those most anywhere.

Let us know what you decide and then add a report!

JimGignac
04-21-18, 19:27
Not all hotels are girl-friendly, and some of them will hit you with additional fees if you arrive back late at night with a companion (it happened to me at 2 different hotels).

If you read the forum, WeChat is your friend (in my opinion) as you ruled out MPs and visiting clubs. Some of the restaurants mentioned on the UB thread are always possibilities.

If WeChat doesn't work and the restaurant pick-up also doesn't work then the trip could be a bust for you. It's definitely NOT a sure-fire place like Bkk or Manila.Red Kilt,

Thanks for your thoughts on my scenario. WeChat does sound like a potentially useful tool in my case. I like the idea of being able to line up prospective options from the comfort of my hotel / restaurant or while I'm doing some sightseeing around town.

I know there are easier places to go in Asia for fun. I've done Thailand but haven't tried Philippines yet. It seems almost boring though because the mongering scene is so established there. The idea of the Mongolian women being unexplored (or less explored) holds some appeal for me!

JimGignac
04-21-18, 19:43
Mate,

No, I would not advise coming to Mongolia with the idea of oicking up the local beauties and bedding them. Several reasons:

1) the women here are not especially beautiful in my opinion. Although there can be the one off that's a looker, most are fairly stout and dark with wide faces. On my first visit I expected to see many beautiful women but was disappointed. Its not like the youtube videos.

2) even if you like the look of the locals, you had damn well better be careful trying to pick them up. If you accidently hit on someone's girlfriend or hope to be girlfriend, the local men may get aggressive. Local bars would be dangerous places to chat up the single looking women..SteelBaton,

I'm genuinely grateful for the well articulated and thoughtful advice on my situation. This is giving me pause and making me think twice about Mongolia. You've raised some excellent points, in particular about the potential difficulties dealing with local men who strongly prefer that foreigners not sleep with their women. And flabby tits are definitely not something I would travel halfway around the world to see!

But, as I mentioned in my response to RedKilt, I sort of enjoy the idea of Mongolia as unexplored territory for mongering. I know I won't be the first to try it, but it's certainly an unconventional choice as compared to Thailand and the other usual spots. I haven't spent long enough in China to get out on the town unaccompanied, but I am a tad hesitant given the government regime there and possibility of encountering issues with local LE if the wrong person took an interest. Maybe that's just my ignorance of China. I'm sure in the major cities like Shanghai and Beijing they are well accustomed to foreigners enjoying the nightlife.

I will mull this over and advise if I decide to book. If I go, there will definitely be a lengthy report to follow. I like a challenge and I'm an eternal optimist. In my mind's eye, I go there and meet up with a number of girls of college age through WeChat and have a great time. A different girl every night and maybe a nice massage with extras in the afternoon for relaxation. And so I don't blow it in two minutes once I'm with that lovely 19-year-old in my hotel later in the evening!

Beyond WeChat, I'm intrigued by the option of getting assistance from a local driver who speaks English and who can set something up with a girl. That sounds like another possible avenue, albeit an expensive one based on a few of the reports from the last year.

It seems to me that in a place like Mongolia where the economy is depressed at the moment, there should be single women willing to have some fun with a reasonable-looking, friendly Caucasian foreigner who is willing to compensate them for their time and let them stay in a nice hotel. From what you describe, it's more the matter of meeting and communicating with them effectively and safely that poses a challenge. Once you find a truly attractive one.

SteelBaton
04-24-18, 03:43
SteelBaton,
I like a challenge and I'm an eternal optimist. In my mind's eye, I go there and meet up with a number of girls of college age through WeChat and have a great time. A different girl every night and maybe a nice massage with extras in the afternoon for relaxation. And so I don't blow it in two minutes once I'm with that lovely 19-year-old in my hotel later in the evening!

Ok, I'll be waiting to hear how you go! Please save those phone numbers and WeChat contacts and perhaps you can repay me and others with a PM of a few of the connections that you will make? And, if you can bed a different slim 19 year old 4 nights in a row, I'll eat my hat and buy you dinner at the best place in town.

On China, I don't think that you need to worry about LE, but you can read the forums and make your own call. I have ventured into many dozens of situations in China and never had a bad experience. So, try UB for a week but leave open the chance to catch a flight back to Beijing (flights to UB route via Beijing or Hong Kong) and then have some fun there at the usual places and then hop a flight to Chengdu the capital of Sichuan. The birth place of the most beautiful girls in China, according to many Chinese men. I had some good luck in the discos there. The smaller towns are not good hunting places, but the big cities are.

MongolianDrill
04-25-18, 03:21
SteelBaton,

I'm genuinely grateful for the well articulated and thoughtful advice on my situation. This is giving me pause and making me think twice about Mongolia. You've raised some excellent points, in particular about the potential difficulties dealing with local men who strongly prefer that foreigners not sleep with their women. And flabby tits are definitely not something I would travel halfway around the world to see!

But, as I mentioned in my response to RedKilt, I sort of enjoy the idea of Mongolia as unexplored territory for mongering. I know I won't be the first to try it, but it's certainly an unconventional choice as compared to Thailand and the other usual spots. I haven't spent long enough in China to get out on the town unaccompanied, but I am a tad hesitant given the government regime there and possibility of encountering issues with local LE if the wrong person took an interest. Maybe that's just my ignorance of China. I'm sure in the major cities like Shanghai and Beijing they are well accustomed to foreigners enjoying the nightlife.

I will mull this over and advise if I decide to book. If I go, there will definitely be a lengthy report to follow. I like a challenge and I'm an eternal optimist. In my mind's eye, I go there and meet up with a number of girls of college age through WeChat and have a great time. A different girl every night and maybe a nice massage with extras in the afternoon for relaxation. And so I don't blow it in two minutes once I'm with that lovely 19-year-old in my hotel later in the evening!.Hello,

I'm a local, used to live in Berlin, Germany and London, UK for many years. I could help you find girls from Mongolian ads, and provide a ride. I don't need any money just want to have some English conversation and want to know more about the market too. I'm only free on weekends. Feel free to contact me if you come to UB. Thanks.

Red Kilt
04-26-18, 05:10
Hello,

I'm a local, used to live in Berlin, Germany and London, UK for many years. I could help you find girls from Mongolian ads, and provide a ride. I don't need any money just want to have some English conversation and want to know more about the market too. I'm only free on weekends. Feel free to contact me if you come to UB. Thanks.
Mongolian Drill ( seems you're a Gobi miner?)

I guess you don't realize that since you are a non-member on this site then us members have no means of contacting you since we cannot use PM with you.

I am like Steel in that I also visit UB regularly for work and, like you, only really free at weekends. If you pay up your $25, then maybe mutual benefits will arise, as I can provide information and definitely wide-ranging English conversation.

Bloke69
04-28-18, 07:32
Mongolian Drill ( seems you're a Gobi miner?)

I guess you don't realize that since you are a non-member on this site then us members have no means of contacting you since we cannot use PM with you.

I am like Steel in that I also visit UB regularly for work and, like you, only really free at weekends. If you pay up your $25, then maybe mutual benefits will arise, as I can provide information and definitely wide-ranging English conversation.I would join. In conversation, hunting and paying for your fee. But am only available during the week. Any hints are welcome. Wechat names, driver numbers.

JimGignac
05-01-18, 02:44
Hello,

I'm a local, used to live in Berlin, Germany and London, UK for many years. I could help you find girls from Mongolian ads, and provide a ride. I don't need any money just want to have some English conversation and want to know more about the market too. I'm only free on weekends. Feel free to contact me if you come to UB. Thanks.Mongolian Drill,

This is a great offer. I'm glad you came forward. I would definitely enjoy chatting with you in English and exploring the local market for women. We'll both have to get memberships.

CaseyLee
05-17-18, 14:17
Hi Exexpat Mongol,

This is still Casey but I have a new User ID (long story). Anyway, I sent you a few private messages under my new ID. Hit me up when you read my messages.

Hi Casey,

Thanks and cheers.

CaseyLee
05-17-18, 14:20
Hi y'all,

I've posted here in the past as casey101 and now under this new user ID (long story). Anyway, I just arrived in UB and staying at Holiday Inn. They have a lounge here called Titem. I'll ask the male receptionist for more info and maybe check it tomorrow night.

Mongolian Drill,

This is a great offer. I'm glad you came forward. I would definitely enjoy chatting with you in English and exploring the local market for women. We'll both have to get memberships.

CaseyLee
05-17-18, 18:36
Well, my plan for tonight didn't really worked out the way I wanted to. So, we went to Titem and no one was there. I asked the supervisor and he said that it depends if they have a lot of customers. Otherwise, they call the performer and cancel the entertainment. He asked for my room number and we'll call me if they do have performers for tomorrow. So for now, we're all better off at other bars or clubs. Maybe the "mongering" scene hasn't arrived here at Holiday Inn yet.

Hi y'all,

I've posted here in the past as casey101 and now under this new user ID (long story). Anyway, I just arrived in UB and staying at Holiday Inn. They have a lounge here called Titem. I'll ask the male receptionist for more info and maybe check it tomorrow night.

CaseyLee
05-18-18, 23:06
The lounge manager did called me and I went up there to have a look and eat dinner. There were two groups (4 and 2 each) of ladies but none were that attractive and I don't think they are working girls as I saw what they were ordering. Probably there to wind down from work or catch up with lady friends. There were also 2-3 groups of couples.

I went and sat at the far end of the lounge (which was rectangularly shaped) near the windows and with a "view" of UB. I decided to sit at the single stool bar area and not at one of those dinner tables as its harder to see (and hopefully make eye to eye contact) in-coming ladies / people. Plus its an excuse for me to pretend that I'm looking at the performance and still be able to see who is coming in, without looking like a monger (you know what I mean with that rotating head and wandering eye movements). Because the stage is close to the entrance and it is well lighted including the tables near it.

Anyway, there is a reason why I am adding this. It turns out there is a hidden or VIP area (maybe two couch length sizes) at the far end. You won't see this section until you get to the far end and then sit. And these sections won't be able to see the performer as well (lounge is again rectangular in shape) There were 2 groups of men (one later joined by 2 ladies). This area is also lower than the area where I was sitting and is separated by a chest high divider or wall (I think its to avoid people from falling onto and in front of VIP area).

Suddenly I saw a plastic coke bottle tumbling down. The way it tumbled across their floor but almost in front of me, looked liked it was thrown with force. Subtle but enough to make me notice it. And enough that I heard and saw it from my lower peripheral vision (and I was on a raised area of the lounge). I looked and saw one guy staring at me. I don't know if it was an accident and he happened to looked at me. Whatever. Anyway, I stood my ground and finished my meal. But in my mind, I was already making contingencies. I know I didn't act like a monger as I took my time to "look" at the ladies' groups) and the rest) since I know it takes a while to order and get my food. Plus I like to follow Red Kilt's advise which is to take your time (but not forever), and let them become more curious about you.

I was also respectful to the performer as I clapped each time she finished her songs (no howling, etc.).

So just be careful as we don't know who is watching us, how they perceive our presence (especially when you're by yourself), or if they're just drunks and are then clumsy or looking for trouble.

Its probably best to go with pals or local friends or weight in your other options (I. E. Massage places, etc.) if you can't go with anyone. I only went there on my own since I already made a rapport with the lounge manager and one of his staff, the night before. Plus I am a guest at that hotel, so its likely that I will be assisted or saved (depending on how you look at it).

I was planning to go to Hard Rock cafe as suggested by one of our paid members but I wasn't able to do it this Friday night. Maybe this Saturday night and will file a report.

I can also give the lounge manager's name and contact info, if you're interested. Call on the same night that you plan on visiting this lounge and ask if there will be a performer. If the manager or supervisor says its cancelled or none then you just save precious time and money by not going there. The manager told me that they call and tell the performer to come only if they have a "sizeable" crowd. So then you can put it on your potential venue list for that night. I am mostly referring in the future, as mongering scene could change venues or "patterns" may shift to this hotel / area in the future.

Thanks for all you guys who have posted and / or shared information (through private messaging) on this site. I also apologized if I'm unable to respond in time as I am not getting email notices whenever I have in-coming private messages. Its only when I log in is when I see if I have in-coming messages.

Well, my plan for tonight didn't really worked out the way I wanted to. So, we went to Titem and no one was there. I asked the supervisor and he said that it depends if they have a lot of customers. Otherwise, they call the performer and cancel the entertainment. He asked for my room number and we'll call me if they do have performers for tomorrow. So for now, we're all better off at other bars or clubs. Maybe the "mongering" scene hasn't arrived here at Holiday Inn yet.

Jayylf
05-21-18, 05:27
It seems like nothing new has emerged since last year haha I am heading to UB again. I am happy to meet up or share info online. I speak the language but not much info except a few massage places.

DddBoiler
06-11-18, 06:10
Recently went into Asian spa next to Nisdeg mashin. Last time the girl was in shorts and t-shirt. This time the lady was in high heels and red strings. Massage was good ad happy ending was great.

Also did anyone check the Peace bridge hotel action? Strip club seams to offer alot as they have he hotel upstairs.

Someone also told that they have a brothel on the basement floor with a white door that doesn't have any signs or whatever.

Jayylf
06-14-18, 12:33
Recently went into Asian spa next to Nisdeg mashin. Last time the girl was in shorts and t-shirt. This time the lady was in high heels and red strings. Massage was good ad happy ending was great.I followed the instructions here and went there. I think it is he same place because there was only one spa buy the name was Bolor spa. When I got there the masseuse open the door and showed the menu but very clearly said they don't offer extra. It was fairly busy so there was only girl left she was kinda ugly with full of acne so I opted for body wash. I knew it was done by a new girl so I wanted the wash. But from the price the packages seemed like with happy ending but I was told otherwise. Either way girls were below average so I wasn't very enthusiastic. Is this the right place? I took some pictures.

DddBoiler
06-15-18, 03:54
Hi,

Its not the right place. Asian spa is right north from Geser monastery and opposite to Namaste Indian restaurant. Also there is a Chine restaurant named Huashin next to it.

I followed the instructions here and went there. I think it is he same place because there was only one spa buy the name was Bolor spa. When I got there the masseuse open the door and showed the menu but very clearly said they don't offer extra. It was fairly busy so there was only girl left she was kinda ugly with full of acne so I opted for body wash. I knew it was done by a new girl so I wanted the wash. But from the price the packages seemed like with happy ending but I was told otherwise. Either way girls were below average so I wasn't very enthusiastic. Is this the right place? I took some pictures.

MongolianDrill
06-15-18, 09:48
Mongolian Drill,

This is a great offer. I'm glad you came forward. I would definitely enjoy chatting with you in English and exploring the local market for women. We'll both have to get memberships.Well, buying a membership is not worth for me, so find me on fb by the tag [Email address deleted by Admin] to join hunting next week. The dots in the name tag should be real dots, I typed in this way in order to not get banned.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Jayylf
06-17-18, 19:13
The place is north of the big AZ store, or right across from "Nisdeg Mashin" (Flying Car) autoservice place. I don't know how you call the exact region but all the taxi drivers in UB should know Nisdeg Mashin. It's a 3 story building with a Bayan Bogd (cyrillic) sign on top. 2nd floor, glass door on the left. Will definitely check it out later after I come back from Beijing.He clearly stated Bayan Bogd center, so there is only one massage place in that building, with a glass door but not in the second floor, not on the left (the second floor is only offices but he might have confused with 3rd because they use different stairs. Still the spa is on the right hand side when climbing up the stairs. This is BOlor spa.

The Asian spa is in the BEst center? The place north of Geser and before Nisdeg baishin on the same side of the street has only two buildings. One is Best center, which seems to have the Chinese restaurant and the Premier hotel, which is a high rise with glass front. Where exactly is the Asian spa? Or you guys are talking about two different places.

Red Kilt
06-18-18, 04:40
Hi,

Its not the right place. Asian spa is right north from Geser monastery and opposite to Namaste Indian restaurant. Also there is a Chine restaurant named Huashin next to it.Google Namaste Indian Restaurant and you find 3 sites.

The one being referred to is the one situated in the western segment (District 6 Khoroo 5) which is north of the Gandan Monastery that contains the Geser Temple. Great Indian food too.

I have never been to Asian Spa but will try to find it on my next trip to UB.

Jayylf
06-23-18, 18:16
Google Namaste Indian Restaurant and you find 3 sites.

The one being referred to is the one situated in the western segment (District 6 Khoroo 5) which is north of the Gandan Monastery that contains the Geser Temple. Great Indian food too.

I have never been to Asian Spa but will try to find it on my next trip to UB.Yes, I know the area very well but now it is clear that Sainsda and DddBoiler were talking about two different places. I went to Asian Spa this time, it is a clean place and I wasn't given an option to choose from. Went there late afternoon, I think there were three girls. The girl who worked on me had a really strong massage, so I didn't enjoy it very much. But she was flirting with me the entire time. Constant dirty talk about sex, and how she wanted to tease me with a stick etc. I guess that is the advantage of being able to communicate freely. But I couldn't touch her most of the time because she was politely refusing. I guess the talk was fun.

Jayylf
06-24-18, 11:42
Today I went to two places and both were closed. First is the one discussed here next to Gurval gol hospital. It was locked and the number under the name was scratched, so my guess is that it is permanently closed. The second one is city massage, which I used to go and mentioned here as well but it was closed and a new gym is there now. It seems like the police is cracking down massage places fairly actively because fixed location is easy to target. But I see so many ads about relax center and massage, and call girls on online message board. But it is tiring to check all of them because there is a number you call, then the location is not always perfect so I get lazy LOL if some others have leads, let me know as well. I am happy to check it out and report it here.

Sainsda
06-29-18, 07:12
Yes, I know the area very well but now it is clear that Sainsda and DddBoiler were talking about two different places. I went to Asian Spa this time, it is a clean place and I wasn't given an option to choose from. Went there late afternoon, I think there were three girls. The girl who worked on me had a really strong massage, so I didn't enjoy it very much. But she was flirting with me the entire time. Constant dirty talk about sex, and how she wanted to tease me with a stick etc. I guess that is the advantage of being able to communicate freely. But I couldn't touch her most of the time because she was politely refusing. I guess the talk was fun.I am so sorry about the confusion. I may or may not have been a bit drunk at the moment so I couldn't remember correct when I was writing haha. But the place was definitely called Bayan Bogd. Anyways, the younger and annoying crowd are busy watching soccer world cup at night so I would suppose Naadam (or they are also showing world cup, idk.) and other places are left with only girls looking for hookups and working girls. Got to check them out, since there is no soccer tonight and it's Friday.

Bilingual
07-24-18, 18:07
My final day in UB, haven't had any luck finding escorts or just singles.

I can speak Mongolian and English, if anyone wants to come with me maybe split some costs.

Might be only available in the afternoon, but who knows?

Mostly into anything, very respectful and chill.

My time here has been great, so many beautiful ladies. Went to grand massage 3, and a beautiful tiny lady gave me a happy ending, but wouldn't accept payments for oral / intercourse. But an OK massage. I wouldn't go into to pool downstairs, wouldn't trust it.

Auseddie88
09-23-18, 17:11
Hi guys,

Just wanted to add some of my recent experience in UB.

I was in Mongolia for 2 nights so I wasn't able to find somewhere to lay a beautiful Mongolian girl but there was a happy ending to the trip. I followed the advice on this forum and tried a few things. I even checked out G-club strip club which was interesting to say the least. $2-3 USD lap dances from super hot chicks were nothing to complain about but I guess for us mongers that it's quite the same thing.

Coincidentally I was staying at the Holiday Inn which was across the road from Asian Spa. Went to Asian Spa at 10:50 pm and learned that they were closed at 11 pm but open at 12 noon the next day. So as soon as I checkout I raced across the road to try it out. Because of limited time and budget I chose the standard full body massage and wash for 100 k.

First was taken to the room and striped down. The knock knock came on the door and it was a short stocky woman. I thought, well I'll try enjoy it the time with her knowing in my younger days I would I went straight to the mamasan to change the girl.

The short stocky girl took me to the room to wash and scrub my body. She was thorough with the scrub and wash and she gave the little fella the "shake shake" as she was washing me. After that was done, I was back in the massage room and I thought it was going to be the same girl from the wash but to my surprise came in a younger attractive Mongolian girl in red lingerie.

She this sight made me more confident that a happy end of such was on the table.

The girl first did a deep tissue massage with knees and elbows into the back. Next was the hot oils. She first used her hand and started using her body. The oil and the massage started drifting to the leg area then the inner thigh and what to you know there was a lot of attention to the balls and cock.

She told to flip over. She stared using her body on me to the point where she was sliding her covered bits against my cock.

She went into reverse cowboy position and said "touch me". I was feeling her while was finishing me off. I didn't last long and I finished. She seemed to like it and said" was it nice?

She went off for a shower and I had to race off so I couldn't say goodbye or give a tip.

I paid the 100 k and I thanked the mamasan and I got out of there to catch a taxi to the event I was already late to.

When I arrived, I just made up an excuse for my lateness as I can always blame the traffic of UB.

Thanks for the tip guys and I'll see what the "VIP package" gets me at Asian Spa next time I'm in Mongolia.

Rjgb200
10-08-18, 11:11
I was in UB on a short business trip and given what I read in the previous pages had given up all hope of getting a hot Mongolian girl back to my room. Instead spent the free evening walking down to the Sukbataar square and heading to Nadaam Bar in Shangrila for drinks and dinner. Since I was alone, I sat at the bar counter having their signature cocktail (called golden something, very good actually) when I saw these two young unattended hotties at a table a little distance away from me. Tried to make eye contact and it appeared to me that it may not be a lost cause after all. After a couple of drinks and much glancing I gathered the courage to approach the table and try my luck. Wrong move. Three big Mongolian guys strode over aggressively from a side-area where they had pool tables set and started gesticulating. The only word of English they spoke was 'problem' and over all the body language was very threatening. Funniest part of it was that I had not even spoken a word to the girls yet (and have no clue if they spoke any English). In any case, I back pedaled fat, called the waitress for the check, billed it to my room and got out of there. I swear I got a WG vibe from the girls, but had to console myself with ordering room service for dinner. Are these WG's reserved for locals?

Red Kilt
10-14-18, 21:28
Three big Mongolian guys strode over aggressively from a side-area where they had pool tables set and started gesticulating. The only word of English they spoke was 'problem' and over all the body language was very threatening. Funniest part of it was that I had not even spoken a word to the girls yet (and have no clue if they spoke any English). If you read the full thread you would see various warnings (some from me) about approaching girls who appear to be alone but are actually with other guys.

One different feature about Mongolian society is that a group of couples will go out for an evening and the girls will all sit together at one table and the guys will sit together somewhere else in the room. My guess is that in your case the guys were with the girls and were exhibiting this behavior; that is, the girls were chatting and enjoying time together while the guys were playing pool.

Your error (from my perspective) was approaching the girls. If they are genuine WGs then they will approach you, and in Naadam Bar they use various strategies to do this. If they were smiling at you or looking at you I suspect they were just having a game and teasing you and just wanted to see what would happen when you made their BFs jealous.

My experience in UB is to assume girls who appear to be alone are with someone else until they actually approach you in some way. Although Mongolian guys can get jealous of foreigners taking their girls they generally don't translate this annoyance into action unless they have been drinking. That scenario will always end badly for a foreigner, and best to hot-foot it out of the scene.

McNutt
12-05-18, 16:34
Bros,

Anyone want to team up this weekend and monger? Eager to explore just for the thrill of it.

MoneyMove
12-29-18, 09:20
Hi boys,

I am new to Mongolia, but will stay here for quite a while. Can anyone DM me with some recommendations and guidance on where and how to find high end outcall girl?

SkyHigh7
01-04-19, 08:31
Howdie boys!

Just moved to UB. Looks like this is going to be a lengthy stay. Was recommended this site to locate any massage places with "good" service.

Not sure how updated are the recommendations below but please let me know where youd recommend to go. Preferably a place with full service.

Thanks!

Member #4773
01-23-19, 08:37
Hi guys,

I'm back in UB after a couple years away.

WeChat doesn't seem to be a good method to meet girls anymore. "People Nearby" only turn up only one or two contacts at best. Any other ideas?

Would appreciate anyone sending a PM with some good contacts. Looking for quality P4P options.

Cheers.

HandsomeBanana
01-25-19, 08:45
Hi guys!

Been away for almost 3 years from the forum. Just logged in to see how you guys doing in this country! Tangled in a family matter few years, now getting bored sometimes, you know. Need small me time.

I'm actually local here. Keen to help those who are struggling. We can hang out together and help each other, I'm not into any extra fee or bulls**t. Just looking for casual hangouts with expats and good times!

Red Kilt
01-27-19, 04:54
I'm actually local here. Keen to help those who are struggling. We can hang out together and help each other, I'm not into any extra fee or bulls**t. Just looking for casual hangouts with expats and good times!I don't know how you expect to contact guys or for them to contact you.

Members cannot contact you by PM because you are not a member, and guys like me will never put classified information on the open website.

WhizzKid
02-21-19, 19:46
I have a few days in Ulanbaater coming up. My first visit. From reading the forum it seems that there is not much of a scene. Are there no agencies one call call for a hotel visit?

Jayylf
06-20-19, 17:56
This has been so quiet. I have been busy with my relationship but I am happy to help visitors to find the girls as long as they keep it simple. In some days I am bored and happy to spend more time, in some days, I am just not in the mood but if you are struggling to find places to visit for body wash and massage with happy ending, it is really easy to find when you search in local language. If you want my help, hit me up with some basic info about you and what you want. In my free time, I might be able to help you find what you are looking for. No promises as I don't ask for money or anything in return.

ThreeOhThree
08-04-19, 07:12
Hi all,

I'm new to UB and will be here a while. If you have massage places to recommend or places you are wondering about, you can send me the name and I will try to check them out and let you know. I think it would be good to try and update this page with some useful info. Send me a DM.

ThreeOhThree
08-07-19, 15:13
I stopped into a place on Seoul street and took a 1 HR massage. Girl was cute and thin and gave a really good massage. Even cracked a few vertebrae and put them in their place. Just enough teasing while on my back to let me know something more would be on offer. On the flip massaged a little bit before oiling up my flag pole. No talk about extra price or anything. She wouldn't remove any clothing, but did let my hand wander under her shorts. She was good at her job and the deed was done pretty quick. She left the room without asking for anything, so I gave her a small tip as I think the HJ might always be part of the service. Unfortunately, her English was pretty limited and my Mongolian doesn't exist, at least for the moment.

I'll return because she gave a great massage and maybe with time she will open up a bit more. I think I'm going to like living here for a while.

SkyHigh7
08-13-19, 10:46
I stopped into a place on Seoul street and took a 1 HR massage. Girl was cute and thin and gave a really good massage. Even cracked a few vertebrae and put them in their place. Just enough teasing while on my back to let me know something more would be on offer. On the flip massaged a little bit before oiling up my flag pole. No talk about extra price or anything. She wouldn't remove any clothing, but did let my hand wander under her shorts. She was good at her job and the deed was done pretty quick. She left the room without asking for anything, so I gave her a small tip as I think the HJ might always be part of the service. Unfortunately, her English was pretty limited and my Mongolian doesn't exist, at least for the moment.

I'll return because she gave a great massage and maybe with time she will open up a bit more. I think I'm going to like living here for a while.Thanks! Without mentioning any names, any tips on how to get there. Perhaps landmarks and / or general description of surroundings. I'm new to UB scene as well. Been dying to get some action around here. Found some places but quality is not consistent here.

Cheerios.

ThreeOhThree
08-17-19, 03:26
Thanks! Without mentioning any names, any tips on how to get there. Perhaps landmarks and / or general description of surroundings. I'm new to UB scene as well. Been dying to get some action around here. Found some places but quality is not consistent here.

Cheerios.Its near the Rosewood restaurant. Google map should be able to do the rest.

ThreeOhThree
08-18-19, 15:38
Visited the Asian Spa and had a similar experience to Auseddie. Was given a table shower by a cute, but roundish, woman. I can add that for an extra 10 K, she will shave and groom your groin, which was a new one for me. I'm guessing Mongolian women must prefer things to be cleaned up down there. In the room another woman, Ms. O, gave me the massage and I'm guessing she was the same one as Auseddie because it all happened about the same way. Finishing with her in reverse cowgirl. Overall, an experience worth the money. For the extra 20 K, I will give the VIP room a try next time. I'm really going to need to practice my Mongolian as communication was difficult, but she was willing to speak what English she knew. I will say, the walls aren't too solid, so I could hear the conversation in the room next door and I'm guessing the guy didn't know there was another English speaker around.

SkyHigh7
08-20-19, 12:18
Its near the Rosewood restaurant. Google map should be able to do the rest.Much obliged partner!

ThreeOhThree
08-24-19, 11:20
Went to Lotus Spa and it is straight up legit. Not a bad massage though.

Joy massage is in the Peace Bridge Hotel and for a place that is across the lobby from the gentlemen's club you would think there would be something. But no, at least not while I was there. Three tables were seperated by curtains and unless there is a VIP room that isn't on the price list, it seems like it would not be a good place for anything except a massage. I did have a good massage here too.

ThreeOhThree
08-30-19, 14:44
Found a hotel massage place near Shangri-la. Similar service as the others, a good massage and then a HJ at the end with some feeling around. My masseuse was a little heavier than I would have preferred, but still kind of cute. She gave a really good massage and worked out a few kinks in my back and realigned a few vertebrae that were out of place. The HJ did the deed and it was all done for 55 k, 1 HR. I will return for another go as I saw one masseuse who was leaner and her outfit was much more sexy. I wasn't sure I could request her this time, but next time I will ask if she is available and make the request. Can any veterans here pm me about the etiquette for asking for more than just a HJ. I've asked about removing their shirts and have been told no each time.

Hilly24
09-03-19, 18:29
I've been to several places recently.

-UB massage near khanburgedei center.

-Relax along the peace street.

-Relax near Mint.

-Grand massage-2 near meterialimpex.

All of them included HJ without any additional payment.

UB massage and Relax along the peace street was very clean. Girls were young and beautiful.

Relax near Mint was cheap and had a good massage, but girl was a little fat and not so beautiful.

Girl in Grand was a bit pretty, but massage was usual and their service was not good. I never go.

I want to go to Mercury near hard rock cafe and Tse Tse spa near holiday inn next time.

SkyHigh7
09-04-19, 07:25

-Relax near Mint.

UB massage and Relax along the peace street was very clean. Girls were young and beautiful.

Relax near Mint was cheap and had a good massage, but girl was a little fat and not so beautiful.

Girl in Grand was a bit pretty, but massage was usual and their service was not good. I never go.

I want to go to Mercury near hard rock cafe and Tse Tse spa near holiday inn next time.Thanks for the info. Let us know how the next 2 go. And I am pretty sure the first place you mentioned is called Mercy, not Mercury. Maybe I am wrong. Interested in knowing about Tse Tse.

Cheers!

SkyHigh7
09-06-19, 08:46

-Relax near Mint.

I want to go to Mercury near hard rock cafe and Tse Tse spa near holiday inn next time.Where approximately is Relax on peace ave? I can only find the one near Mint.

Hilly24
09-08-19, 13:20
Where approximately is Relax on peace ave? I can only find the one near Mint.One is near mint as you said.

The other is the opposite side of the third national hospital along the west of the peace avenue.

I have found the another Relax at Zaisan Orgil which seems to be reopened recently.

It was not so good and not bad. HJ needs the extra money.

Sorry, it was Mercy, not Mercury.

ThreeOhThree
09-19-19, 14:55
Was walking along Narnii Rd near Hermes and saw a place off the road, Destiny. The sign outside made it look promising. However, the only 2 girls I saw were below average, both carrying extra weight. I was hoping there would be another girl for the massage, but no. The massage and table shower were no better, definitely below average. It turned into one of those sessions, where I was just waiting for the hour to end so I could get on with my night. So, if you are in the neighborhood, don't waste your time or money. I think I'll try the VIP treatment at the Asian Spa and let you all know how it goes.

ThreeOhThree
09-19-19, 15:01
Hi Hilly,

I was over near 3rd hospital walking along Peace street and wasn't sure if I saw the Relax massage place you were talking about. I saw one that said Mercy Relax. Is that the one you are talking about, if not could you send me better directions in a pvt message? I'm new to UB and still trying to work out names and locations and cyrillic.

Thanks for your help.

Hilly24
09-20-19, 02:11
Hi Hilly,

I was over near 3rd hospital walking along Peace street and wasn't sure if I saw the Relax massage place you were talking about. I saw one that said Mercy Relax. Is that the one you are talking about, if not could you send me better directions in a pvt message? I'm new to UB and still trying to work out names and locations and cyrillic.

Thanks for your help.Yes, this is the one I was talking about. Mercy Relax.

I visited Mercy Relax near the hard rock cafe. It was also not bad. Both are worth visiting.

However, the number of girls was very limited. I can not make sure that you will have a good girl.

And many massage places seem to often be closed.

I hope you can enjoy it.

Does anyone know the location of Lavanda Spa? I saw the signboard near the home plaza.

ThreeOhThree
09-23-19, 12:51
After my last disappointing massage I went back to Asian Spa for the VIP package. It's mostly the same as the 100 K deal, but the table shower is connected to the room, so you don't have to leave the room. The walls also seemed a bit thicker as I couldn't hear the guy next door, except when the masseuse walked in and out of his room. I had a different lady this time, who was just as pretty as the last and gave a good massage. While on my back she started riding me like a horse, at least that is how she described it Unfortunately, she wouldn't ride me the same way on the flip, but she has the skills to get the job done. I will definitely repeat for the VIP treatment and maybe convince her next time to ride me more.

Hilly24
10-08-19, 15:10
Visited Sky Spa near home plaza. It seems to be newly opened several months ago.

The building were old but the inside was very well-reformed and clean. My room was connected to the shower room.

The massage girl was a pretty young and slender girl. She gave me a good and strong massage. 90 k with HJ.

I went to there several times later. But every time it was closed.

ThreeOhThree
10-10-19, 13:05
Anyone here dated a local? I've met a lady twice now and just wondering if all local women are this way. 2nd dinner and she was talking about where we should go for Christmas break and if we should move in together.

SkyHigh7
10-14-19, 08:45
Anyone here dated a local? I've met a lady twice now and just wondering if all local women are this way. 2nd dinner and she was talking about where we should go for Christmas break and if we should move in together.Local girls tend to take advantage of expats. So be careful! Not saying everyone is like that but expat diggers are plenty and annoying. And some time dangerous! Be safe out there. Give it plenty of time before deciding to commit with trips and moving in. Cheers!

SkyHigh7
10-14-19, 08:46
Visited Sky Spa near home plaza. It seems to be newly opened several months ago.

The building were old but the inside was very well-reformed and clean. My room was connected to the shower room.

The massage girl was a pretty young and slender girl. She gave me a good and strong massage. 90 k with HJ.

I went to there several times later. But every time it was closed.Very Nice. Never heard of that one. I am assuming it is the Home Plaza next to the new bridge? There are few home plazas in UB actually. But people mostly familiar with the one near the bridge. Will check that place out!

MglSex
10-14-19, 11:34
Anyone here dated a local? I've met a lady twice now and just wondering if all local women are this way. 2nd dinner and she was talking about where we should go for Christmas break and if we should move in together.That's strange dude. Unless you two at least had sex. Even so, that's not usual stuff. Care.

Larry2019
10-22-19, 04:36
Does anyone know where GM 4 is located. I saw and add for it in GM 3.

SkyHigh7
10-23-19, 09:45
Does anyone know where GM 4 is located. I saw and add for it in GM 3.Did not know there was a 4th one. The ones I know are 1 in Modni 2, one near the First Hospital and one near MaterialImpex (have not been to this one so not sure but MaterialImpex is next to Hermes, a home improvement store).

Cheers.

Larry2019
10-27-19, 10:04
Did not know there was a 4th one. The ones I know are 1 in Modni 2, one near the First Hospital and one near MaterialImpex (have not been to this one so not sure but MaterialImpex is next to Hermes, a home improvement store).

Cheers.Where is GM 1, you mentioned Modni, where is that.

SkyHigh7
10-28-19, 06:39
Where is GM 1, you mentioned Modni, where is that.Modni 2 is the road that is west of Gandan that goes up the hill to 3,4 district. If you type Modni 2 in Google Maps, it will give a auto repair shop that is on that road.

There are plenty of massage salons on and off that road, including Relax. To be precise, Relax is across the street from White House Hotel.

Cheers!

Argo1990
10-28-19, 10:31
Hey folks,

Been reading up on the last 10 pages or so. To anyone that has been already would you recommend UB? The women look super hot but mongering still seems a very niche thing to me.

Did anyone think about creating a google map to share the good addresses with the community?

Hilly24
10-29-19, 16:53
There is Bolor Spa across White House Hotel. Do you mean it?

There seems to be a confusion.

I often go to 3 district, but I can not find Grand Massage there.

And I can not find Grand Massage 3.

Do they have signboards at the entrance?

I've been to Grand massage 2 near meterialimpex.

There is a signboard "Grand Massage 2" at the entrance.

Modni 2 is the road that is west of Gandan that goes up the hill to 3,4 district. If you type Modni 2 in Google Maps, it will give a auto repair shop that is on that road.

There are plenty of massage salons on and off that road, including Relax. To be precise, Relax is across the street from White House Hotel.

Cheers!

SkyHigh7
11-01-19, 10:29
There is Bolor Spa across White House Hotel. Do you mean it?

There seems to be a confusion.

I often go to 3 district, but I can not find Grand Massage there.

And I can not find Grand Massage 3.

Do they have signboards at the entrance?

I've been to Grand massage 2 near meterialimpex.

There is a signboard "Grand Massage 2" at the entrance.Bolor spa? I thought it is in front of Nisdeg Mashin center. Maybe I am mistaken.

The place I am referring to (maybe it is not Grand Massage) is across the street from White House Hotel; it is on the north side of street. It is enclosed within a fenced area. Perhaps it is called Relax center. I always confuse Grand and Relax. Anyways, geographically it is right between White House Hotel and some place called NRJ Lounge according to Google maps.

Hope this helps.

ThreeOhThree
12-12-19, 14:05
The board seems pretty quiet, so I thought I would add another post about the Asian Spa. I've been to the VIP room 2 more times now, and it seems like they become a bit more friendly each time. The mention of a tip got me a body-to-body rub and she allowed my hands to roam all over. .

Anyone else have anything new to add to the board?

SkyHigh7
12-16-19, 05:59
The board seems pretty quiet, so I thought I would add another post about the Asian Spa. I've been to the VIP room 2 more times now, and it seems like they become a bit more friendly each time. The mention of a tip got me a body-to-body rub and she allowed my hands to roam all over. .

Anyone else have anything new to add to the board?I agree. Does seem to be quiet. So here is a kicker. There is a website called "mglchat.info" can't access it from any device in Mongolia unless you've installed a VPN or something that reroutes your browser through another country's server.

Anyways, the website is a potential goldmine if you speak Mongolian or enough of it to book a date. It has numbers of incall, outcall e*s*c*o*r*t*s and massage places around UB (all of them with at least HJ). Any post that contains the word "duudlagar" is an outcall. Everything else is an incall unless whoever answers the phone specifically mentions that it is an outcall service only. Its pretty cool and the only catch is that nobody speaks English or any other language other than Mongolian. But for all the expats speaking more or less moderate Mongolian, the will certainly a good place to find some action.

Good luck. Share your experience. Lets keep this forum alive.

ThreeOhThree
12-18-19, 13:36
That's another reason to improve my Mongolian. .

Thanks for the info.

Arsenal4MN
12-28-19, 06:17
Hi Guys,

Is anyone still in UB now?

I just came back to here and tried the UB massage in the spring hotel again.

The service is not good as before.

It takes 90,000 MNT with a shower and 1 HR body Massage.

Is there any good place recommended?

Thank you!

Lets keep this forum better!

SkyHigh7
12-30-19, 06:21
Hi Guys,

Is anyone still in UB now?

I just came back to here and tried the UB massage in the spring hotel again.

The service is not good as before.

It takes 90,000 MNT with a shower and 1 HR body Massage.

Is there any good place recommended?

Thank you!

Lets keep this forum better!Try Asian Spa. Its located at either Best Center and Premium Palace. Or the building between them. Don't remember clearly. Its near Holiday Inn.

If that doesn't work, try Mercy Relax. There are two of them. One across the street from Hard Rock Cafe.

Cheers.

Hilly24
12-30-19, 16:40
Try Asian Spa. Its located at either Best Center and Premium Palace. Or the building between them. Don't remember clearly. Its near Holiday Inn.

If that doesn't work, try Mercy Relax. There are two of them. One across the street from Hard Rock Cafe.

Cheers.I've been to Mercy Relax last month. But it was just an ordinary massage. Nothing has happened this time. Do I have to ask something before massage?

SkyHigh7
01-02-20, 09:21
I've been to Mercy Relax last month. But it was just an ordinary massage. Nothing has happened this time. Do I have to ask something before massage?Sorry you didn't get any action. Weird though. Usually they don't ask anything and things take their natural course of action at those places. Maybe it was a language problem. They didn't know how to ask you or initiate the whole process.

Anyways, got a good one for you at Hotel Hong Kong. Its in the first district (1 horoolol), few hundred meters after the big crossing. It will be on the North side of the main road. The basement spa is pretty legit, big and comfy. Since its a hotel, I'm sure they're used to handling foreigners.

Good luck. And let everyone know how it goes.

Hilly24
01-09-20, 08:11
Sorry you didn't get any action. Weird though. Usually they don't ask anything and things take their natural course of action at those places. Maybe it was a language problem. They didn't know how to ask you or initiate the whole process.

Anyways, got a good one for you at Hotel Hong Kong. Its in the first district (1 horoolol), few hundred meters after the big crossing. It will be on the North side of the main road. The basement spa is pretty legit, big and comfy. Since its a hotel, I'm sure they're used to handling foreigners.

Good luck. And let everyone know how it goes.I do not understand Mongolian a little. Last time they did a special service without saying anything. Now I wonder I should say in advance.

I went to Od massage near Mercy Relax two times.

After all, the contents of service considerably depends on women.

Thank you for your information. Hotel Hong Kong sounds good. But it is a bit far from the center. What services do they provide?

Has anyone been to Tse Tse massage on the north side of Holiday Inn? I sometimes see ads.

SkyHigh7
01-21-20, 05:45
I do not understand Mongolian a little. Last time they did a special service without saying anything. Now I wonder I should say in advance.

I went to Od massage near Mercy Relax two times.

After all, the contents of service considerably depends on women.

Thank you for your information. Hotel Hong Kong sounds good. But it is a bit far from the center. What services do they provide?

Has anyone been to Tse Tse massage on the north side of Holiday Inn? I sometimes see ads.The Hong Kong hotel offers full body massage (aka gulgaa) and finishes off with a HJ. Nothing special except the interior is nice. Got a nice little sauna in there, very cosy place. Now, this is just a rumor but I heard that if you speak to the girl (in Mongolian of cuz), you could potentially take her upstairs (since its a hotel) and do the full service thing.

Never tried Tse Tse. But was always interested. Let us know how it goes.

By the way, where is Od Massage. Never heard of it or seen. I know Mercy but not Od. And also, what you mean by Special Service there? In Mongolia, Special Service means full service so I was wondering if that is what you mean or just a HJ finish.

Hilly24
01-27-20, 08:18
The Hong Kong hotel offers full body massage (aka gulgaa) and finishes off with a HJ. Nothing special except the interior is nice. Got a nice little sauna in there, very cosy place. Now, this is just a rumor but I heard that if you speak to the girl (in Mongolian of cuz), you could potentially take her upstairs (since its a hotel) and do the full service thing.

Never tried Tse Tse. But was always interested. Let us know how it goes.

By the way, where is Od Massage. Never heard of it or seen. I know Mercy but not Od. And also, what you mean by Special Service there? In Mongolia, Special Service means full service so I was wondering if that is what you mean or just a HJ finish.Thank you for your information.

I want to go try and see different places.

But it is still very cold outside. So I do not want to go far, sorry.

And I usually get disappointed.

Od massage is located near Mercy at Hardrock cafe area.

There is a signboard at the entrance, so you can find it easily.

I heard that many foreigner seems to go there.

Special service means a full service, of course, to the end.

But it might have been a rare case. I have not paid any extra.

It worth seeing. But it considerably depends on girls.

Mercy seems to have closed. It turned into a cosmetic shop now.

Larry2019
02-09-20, 10:45
Where is Mercy Relax. I went looking for it and came across Od Spa.

Thank you for your information.

I want to go try and see different places.

But it is still very cold outside. So I do not want to go far, sorry.

And I usually get disappointed.

Od massage is located near Mercy at Hardrock cafe area.

There is a signboard at the entrance, so you can find it easily.

I heard that many foreigner seems to go there.

Special service means a full service, of course, to the end.

Hilly24
02-12-20, 07:26
Mercy seems to be closed. It is a cosmetic shop now.

Where is Mercy Relax. I went looking for it and came across Od Spa.

ThreeOhThree
02-24-20, 03:12
I was walking around for 20 minutes looking for OD near Hard Rock and gave up, because I wasn't even sure what side of Narni Rd I should be searching. Hilly, can you PM me with better directions?

Instead of finding OD, I found City Spa off of Unesco Rd, near Mexikhan restaurant. For 80 K, it was full service, unfortunately, the girl was much rounder and heavy then I would have liked. The massage was decent. I would try again if I knew there were other girls who were a bit more fit. Has anyone else been here?

On another day of wandering around, I ended up at Relax near Mint. The massage was really good, a few sore spots were rubbed out. The interesting thing is that I'm pretty sure that when it came time for the body-to-body ending, a different girl took over. She was a bit taller and younger than the woman who gave me the massage. I can say that it ended well.

Here is my question, most posts are about massage places, does anyone have experience with the gentleman's clubs? I haven't been and I'm just wondering if it would be okay as a foreigner to go to one alone? And what to expect.

SkyHigh7
03-02-20, 08:37
I was walking around for 20 minutes looking for OD near Hard Rock and gave up, because I wasn't even sure what side of Narni Rd I should be searching. Hilly, can you PM me with better directions?

Instead of finding OD, I found City Spa off of Unesco Rd, near Mexikhan restaurant. For 80 K, it was full service, unfortunately, the girl was much rounder and heavy then I would have liked. The massage was decent. I would try again if I knew there were other girls who were a bit more fit. Has anyone else been here?

On another day of wandering around, I ended up at Relax near Mint. The massage was really good, a few sore spots were rubbed out. The interesting thing is that I'm pretty sure that when it came time for the body-to-body ending, a different girl took over..There are many gentleman's clubs that provide full service, based on the deal you reach with the girls. However, one problem is language; most girls speak zero English. Other than that, pretty much every small hotel you see around city has something like that going on in the basement or so. Alone is always risky unless the place is foreigner friendly as in many expats go alone. However, I haven't come across anything like that. So yeh, might wanna keep a company or go somewhere near the center of the city.

This Od spa is now intriguing since nobody can find it. Will try to find it and get to you guys if it surfaces.

Cheers.

ThreeOhThree
03-06-20, 14:18
There are many gentleman's clubs that provide full service, based on the deal you reach with the girls. However, one problem is language; most girls speak zero English. Other than that, pretty much every small hotel you see around city has something like that going on in the basement or so. Alone is always risky unless the place is foreigner friendly as in many expats go alone. However, I haven't come across anything like that. So yeh, might wanna keep a company or go somewhere near the center of the city.

This Od spa is now intriguing since nobody can find it. Will try to find it and get to you guys if it surfaces.

Cheers.Thanks SkyHigh. You seem to know what is going on in the city, I appreciate the info.

Maximus99
03-26-20, 06:23
Hey,

Just by chance I bumped into this forum. After a bit of reading around, I am wondering if anyone would be interested in getting a little 'help' in finding local girls here in UB. I know where and how to find girls (or WG as you call them here) though not very a monger myself.

Larry2019
04-02-20, 05:41
Hey,

Just by chance I bumped into this forum. After a bit of reading around, I am wondering if anyone would be interested in getting a little 'help' in finding local girls here in UB. I know where and how to find girls (or WG as you call them here) though not very a monger myself.Can you accept PMs.

Member #4773
04-07-20, 02:46
Hey guys,

UB seems pretty dead at the moment. Any tips on where to find freelancers (bar girls) these days?

Also, are the usual massage places now closed due to COVID-19? Adversity sparks innovation, so wondering if anyone has come across anything new and interesting.

Member #4773
04-07-20, 02:54
I agree. Does seem to be quiet. So here is a kicker. There is a website called "mglchat.info" can't access it from any device in Mongolia unless you've installed a VPN or something that reroutes your browser through another country's server.

Anyways, the website is a potential goldmine if you speak Mongolian or enough of it to book a date. It has numbers of incall, outcall e*s*c*o*r*t*s and massage places around UB (all of them with at least HJ). Any post that contains the word "duudlagar" is an outcall. Everything else is an incall unless whoever answers the phone specifically mentions that it is an outcall service only. Its pretty cool and the only catch is that nobody speaks English or any other language other than Mongolian. But for all the expats speaking more or less moderate Mongolian, the will certainly a good place to find some action.

Good luck. Share your experience. Lets keep this forum alive.This and several other similar websites all seem to be being squashed the past few weeks, regardless whether VPN is used or not. Does anyone have any other online leads?

Has anyone tried any of the listings on www.eurogirlsescort.com or www.top100escortgirls.com?

MglSex
04-08-20, 13:13
This and several other similar websites all seem to be being squashed the past few weeks, regardless whether VPN is used or not. Does anyone have any other online leads?

Has anyone tried any of the listings on www.eurogirlsescort.com or www.top100escortgirls.com?All I know is they're active and uses whatsapp.

MglSex
04-08-20, 13:15
By the way, I'm local and I know few places and numbers. If you'd like to know, PM me.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Member #4773
04-10-20, 10:40
A place mentioned a few posts back nearby Rosewood is open for business. Chose a 90 min massage and scrub option, and was tended to by a pretty fit MILF, likely late 30's.

During the initial scrub, she asked if I wanted a bit of relief after giving me a thorough cleaning all over. I thought she might be asking if I needed to be extra clean somewhere in particular, prior to heading back to the massage room. My mistake. She proceeded to be give me one of the best tugs I can remember. Nothing else, but she had some great technique.

We then went back to the room for the massage, which was not bad but not great either. To my surprise when she was done with the massage, she again asked if I wanted a bit of relief. Given the previous experience, I wasn't going to refuse. Again, she provided some top notch service. No 'extras' were asked or given, but again technique was very good.

Damage: MNT 70 k to the house, plus a small tip. Will hunt around more, but this could become regular.

MglSex
04-10-20, 11:58
I'm going to try Styx club very soon. Anyone can join?

Sainsda
04-20-20, 04:30
A place mentioned a few posts back nearby Rosewood is open for business. Chose a 90 min massage and scrub option, and was tended to by a pretty fit MILF, likely late 30's.

During the initial scrub, she asked if I wanted a bit of relief after giving me a thorough cleaning all over. I thought she might be asking if I needed to be extra clean somewhere in particular, prior to heading back to the massage room. My mistake. She proceeded to be give me one of the best tugs I can remember. Nothing else, but she had some great technique.

We then went back to the room for the massage, which was not bad but not great either. To my surprise when she was done with the massage, she again asked if I wanted a bit of relief. Given the previous experience, I wasn't going to refuse. Again, she provided some top notch service. No 'extras' were asked or given, but again technique was very good.

Damage: MNT 70 k to the house, plus a small tip. Will hunt around more, but this could become regular.Can you give the exact location or details on whereabouts? I know where Rosewood is, but can't seem to find a massage place around.

Member #4773
04-26-20, 14:09
Can you give the exact location or details on whereabouts? I know where Rosewood is, but can't seem to find a massage place around.Head west down the south side of Seoul St. It sticks out like dogs balls.

IrishMakers
05-12-20, 10:43

On another day of wandering around, I ended up at Relax near Mint. The massage was really good, a few sore spots were rubbed out. The interesting thing is that I'm pretty sure that when it came time for the body-to-body ending, a different girl took over. She was a bit taller and younger than the woman who gave me the massage. I can say that it ended well.

Here is my question, most posts are about massage places, does anyone have experience with the gentleman's clubs? I haven't been and I'm just wondering if it would be okay as a foreigner to go to one alone? And what to expect.Hey mate,

Can you confirm the location of City Spa? I have tried searching around the location near Mexikhan, however don't see the place. Is there a sign? If you could pinpoint the location I would be much appreciated.

I frequent Grand Massage 3 and can confirm that with a few visits the girls start to remember you that you tip and will allow a bit more extras. I was able to get some mouth service my last visit. I do believe I will try to grab two girls at once massage the next time I go.

Also I messaged the whatsapp number for the Ulaanbaatar escorts and was told that only one of the girls was available. I didn't partake.

IrishMakers
05-12-20, 10:56
Hey guys,

UB seems pretty dead at the moment. Any tips on where to find freelancers (bar girls) these days?

Also, are the usual massage places now closed due to COVID-19? Adversity sparks innovation, so wondering if anyone has come across anything new and interesting.I usually find freelancers at Naadam bar in the Shangri la hotel. Unfortunately they are ladies 35+. I actually like broads with some experience under their belt. I know most guys here like the 18-21 ladies. If that is what you like I would recommend the nightclubs like Mint, Choco, Lava, or Zoo. However if you aren't somewhat good looking and know how to talk to women you might not get too far. Knowing Mongolian definitely helps, but isn't a must. Before the cervesa virus hit myself and a colleague would regularly pull at least a romp or two from the clubs on the weekend. The majority of the broads spoke decent English, however some did not. And my colleague is a very fit 50 years old. However he could talk the Queen of England out of her thong.

Sainsda
05-13-20, 04:55
Hey mate,

Can you confirm the location of City Spa? I have tried searching around the location near Mexikhan, however don't see the place. Is there a sign? If you could pinpoint the location I would be much appreciated.
It's right across from Mexikhan, on the southern side. Go through the gated arc of the apartment complex and it's dead ahead. The last time I was there, there was only 1 chubby / ugly girl with a an average oily massage with a decent HJ. 70 k. Would not recommend.

ThreeOhThree
05-14-20, 13:10
Hey mate,

I frequent Grand Massage 3 and can confirm that with a few visits the girls start to remember you that you tip and will allow a bit more extras. I was able to get some mouth service my last visit. I do believe I will try to grab two girls at once massage the next time I go.

Also I messaged the whatsapp number for the Ulaanbaatar escorts and was told that only one of the girls was available. I didn't partake.It is on the opposite side of the road from Mexikhan. Easiest thing to do is put into google map "cw mgl". It's in the same building. You walk through the driveway enterence that is on Unesco into a parking lot that is behind the building. Then straight back is the cw mgl building. You should see the sign for it next to the door.

Hilly24
05-18-20, 23:56
Where is the exact location of grand massae 3? I know 2 near meterialimpex. But I can not find 1 and 3.

YanhanZuuch
05-22-20, 16:39
Hi,

I'm local here.

I know a good massage at Modnii 2. I think you have to call them before you go there, so they can know you're no cop.

I usually go there and girls are usually pretty, around age of 20-25 years old. Some of them massages good and some are not good.

But everyone's body to body massage is good. The price is 80 K includes full body massage and body to body massage.

It's located at north side of modnii 2 in the apartments. Also they don't have any extra service, don't ask because I already did and girl strongly said no.

Larry2019
05-23-20, 02:06
Hi,

I'm local here.

I know a good massage at Modnii 2. I think you have to call them before you go there, so they can know you're no cop.

I usually go there and girls are usually pretty, around age of 20-25 years old. Some of them massages good and some are not good.

But everyone's body to body massage is good. The price is 80 K includes full body massage and body to body massage.

It's located at north side of modnii 2 in the apartments. Also they don't have any extra service, don't ask because I already did and girl strongly said no.Whereabouts in Modnii 2.

YanhanZuuch
05-24-20, 17:28
Whereabouts in Modnii 2.It's near Z hotel.

YanhanZuuch
05-24-20, 17:35
There is another good massage near Train station. Body wash (two times) + Full body massage + Nuru massage for 70 K. I used to go there. Girls were different each time I got there. Usually body massage is not good enough (because girls aren't real Masseuse of course).

You don't have to call them before you get there. You just ring a doorbell.

It doesn't have any visible big sign. It's near Khan Bank ATM at Bogd AR khoroolol, right across the street. There is red sign with white titles called."

YanhanZuuch
05-24-20, 17:36
It is on the opposite side of the road from Mexikhan. Easiest thing to do is put into google map "cw mgl". It's in the same building. You walk through the driveway enterence that is on Unesco into a parking lot that is behind the building. Then straight back is the cw mgl building. You should see the sign for it next to the door.They seem to removed the sign. Are they still working? I've been there before twice. But now sign is gone.

ThreeOhThree
05-25-20, 12:49
They seem to removed the sign. Are they still working? I've been there before twice. But now sign is gone.I haven't been there since January, but I'm guessing it is still there. The mgl sign is on the building to the left, you want the building to the right. The sign might be down.

ThreeOhThree
05-25-20, 12:52
While wandering around the Modni neighborhood I stumbled on a UB Massage behind Minj Plaza. Is this new or have others been there before. I didn't have time to try it out. Thanks for any info.

YanhanZuuch
05-25-20, 13:14
Here's one near train station. You just ring a doorbell. I don't think they know English. So I don't know how you guys could communicate.

Hilly24
05-26-20, 00:30
Hi,

I'm local here.

It's located at north side of modnii 2 in the apartments. Also they don't have any extra service, don't ask because I already did and girl strongly said no.Thank you for your information. My Mongolian is limited, so it 's difficult to call.

YanhanZuuch
05-26-20, 15:19
Thank you for your information. My Mongolian is limited, so it 's difficult to call.You can try knock the door. For admin: Can I write phone number here?

No. You can read in the front page of the Forum "Posting Guidelines"

YanhanZuuch
05-28-20, 15:06
Hello,

I've been watching this forum for several months. Does anyone know a place with full body massage and special service? Most of the places don't offer special service. Just full body massage and body to body (AKA gulgaa) massage with HJ.

Thank you.

ThreeOhThree
05-29-20, 14:41
Hello,

I've been watching this forum for several months. Does anyone know a place with full body massage and special service? Most of the places don't offer special service. Just full body massage and body to body (AKA gulgaa) massage with HJ.

Thank you.I tried to send a private message. Do you have a membership to receive messages? Are you thinking of full service? I have been offered at a couple of places, but not sure I want to make it public.