PDA

View Full Version : Kathmandu

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Kasabian85
03-29-18, 07:25
Hi friends,

I will be visiting Thamel in April first week. Any leads of service providers will be appreciated.

Inbox is clear and PM working.

Neo0017
03-29-18, 10:01
Hi guys,

Anyone currently in KTM. I will be in KTM tomorrow. Would be great to hunt together. Please PM me. Would also appreciate if any seniors here can share some info on where to find as I got to know that Nepal is not longer friendly for mongers. LE action is too much specially for Indians.

DanDelta
03-31-18, 16:15
I would like to share my First FR. Field Report to be Exact.

Prelude– I am complete new to mongering, had been interested (and had been trying) in a little bit of Pickup. I am from Mumbai and as of now staying Chandigarh for work Purposes. And I regular visit Delhi and as I write my FR it is my last day Nepal. I came to Nepal with a friend for his personal work.

I have been thru ISG Nepal section, and there are not that much info our there with would be marked as "Safe for Newbie".

The Hub spot of everything is from Hotel, Travel, MP and MP with FS is Thamel.

In the 4 days of stay, my friend didn't let me go anywhere and forced me stay in the room or travel only with him. And whenever we I asked him lets go to XYZ bar or Massage Place. He just said, "Naa, we will go there later" (he was a bit paranoid about being alone in unknown place).

So guess what, we did like 10 rounds of Thamel everyday. Just on the road. Walking around.

Here is my understanding of the precautions that you have to after speaking to some people whom I found decent and reliable.

1. If you go to Bar, and if you see a girl calling you. 100% avoid it. She would mostly be part of a gang and they would just loot you (This is my major concern and this is the reason he never went anywhere and he was so paranoid that he used to travel with his laptop.).

2. When you walk down the street and if you don't have any women as a travel companion. Most of the people including ricksaw wala, bystander, tiger balm seller and any Tom, Dick and Harry would offer you 3 things – Hash, Weed and Enjoyment (Professional one would first direct you to MP) – Only things is they are going to Charge more. Better save you money if you want cause some of them ask like 10 k to 12 K NPR.

Here is my personal experience.

1. Looking at another FR on ISG, I went to place near root bar. I think the MP that he might be talking about (and many other around that area) have closed. But here is the surprise. There was a small shady place where 1 Guy with Girls were laughing around, said they offered paid sex with room for 1500 NPR. I decided to pass. Reason they were all a 2's, unhygienic and that place really look shady.

2. Coming back to MP, Thamel is the hub of MP, but honestly speaking you can divide all of the 3 different category.

A. MP with no good massage and they are clear they want to go for FS (90%.

B. MP that are Semi-Pro massage service with no extra (10%.

C. MP with both the combination. Not in Thamel.

3. The MP where I went was in the be Category, though the girl was very talkative and playful, when I asked for a FS, she showed me her fist making it look like a punch and with a smiling face. Just like a kid.

4. Here is the Final part of my report. I was very intentional to look for MP that provide good quality massage and good quality FS at a good price. So while buying some incent stick and natural oils from some shop, I got connected to the shop owner and spoke to him about what I was looking for. He said.

A. If you are looking only for the deed, there is an MP right the next corner. Range between 2000 NPR to 4000 NPR. (Category A).

Be. If you looking for good MP with Both the combination (Category see including B2 B and Deed) he referred me a place – 2 Leaf MP in Sanepa and Sanepa is not of travel location most people don't know about it – Don't even try searching on Google, you won't find it. Usual Prices – 1500 NPR on counter and 1000 NPR to 1500 NPR inside. He gave the assurance that the girls are hot and happening.

Now this guy is not a pimp or a promoter and has his business which he and wife runs, but he said he come with you to the MP if you want, just pay for his massage as well.

Here is my end of my Report.

My suggestion, If you want, you can PM me and I would give you this guy contact details. (I would suggest taking it ASAP from me.) When you are there, ask as many details as you want to various depth, just buy something from his shop.

As travelling is costly, he would also help you get a vehicle to drive yourself and practically anything you need. (Except Sleeping pills, my friend was looking for it).

As for this Journey, I was here more from work purpose of my friend. So I wasn't that sad that there was no action. Staying in Nepal at a mid-level range is a bit costly.

I would like to come back to Nepal and / or Thailand, anyone from the community. Want to travel together, just PM. We might make a plan.

Apart from that any support from your end is helpful and I would be grateful for that.

And yes, if you can share any contacts from Chandigarh and Tricity Area (or even in Delhi Area or Mumbai).

Signing off.

DanDelta.

Doc7777
04-01-18, 07:00
Hi,

Dan.

I'm in thamel now. How can I get more info?

Thanks.

I would like to share my First FR. Field Report to be Exact.
Prelude I am complete new to mongering, had been interested (and had been trying) in a little bit of Pickup. I am from Mumbai and as of now staying Chandigarh for work Purposes. And I regular visit Delhi and as I write my FR it is my last day Nepal. I came to Nepal with a friend for his personal work.

I have been thru ISG Nepal section, and there are not that much info our there with would be marked as "Safe for Newbie".

The Hub spot of everything is from Hotel, Travel, MP and MP with FS is Thamel.

In the 4 days of stay, my friend didn't let me go anywhere and forced me stay in the room or travel only with him. And whenever we I asked him lets go to XYZ bar or Massage Place. He just said, "Naa, we will go there later" (he was a bit paranoid about being alone in unknown place).

So guess what, we did like 10 rounds of Thamel everyday. Just on the road. Walking around.

Here is my understanding of the precautions that you have to after speaking to some people whom I found decent and reliable...

Resu1
04-19-18, 20:39
Be. If you looking for good MP with Both the combination (Category see including B2 B and Deed) he referred me a place 2 Leaf MP in Sanepa and Sanepa is not of travel location most people don't know about it Don't even try searching on Google, you won't find it. Usual Prices 1500 NPR on counter and 1000 NPR to 1500 NPR inside. He gave the assurance that the girls are hot and happening..Is this genuine MP with same naming 2 leaf. And do you remember where near sanepa.

CrazyFreak619
04-21-18, 10:31
Is this genuine MP with same naming 2 leaf. And do you remember where near sanepa.I would love to know this too. Sanepa is pretty big, so it's difficult to locate it. 2 Leaf on GMaps didn't turn up much.

CrazyFreak619
04-21-18, 17:22
So I decided to venture out to Thamel and try out one of the MPs someone posted about. It's near Roots Bar, with a green and yellow board.

The place itself was super shabby and run down. On the reception itself I negotiated for FS and half an hour of massage. The massage room was very shitty. It had a bed with towels instead of bedsheet. The towel smelled of oil, didn't seem like it had been changed in a week. They don't close the door at all, apparently that's the rule LE has set. There's no music. As soon as the massage started I knew opting for massage was a mistake. It had no pressure and I just wanted it to end as soon as it started but since I already paid I went with it. FS was supposed to happen in another floor. So I had to wrap a towel around take all my clothes, and walk in front of the receptionist to the top floor. It all seemed really comical.

Ohh boy the top floor was worse. It was dark and dingy. It had no beds, just a mattress on the floor. It was dark so couldn't see how clean the place was but I'm sure it was worse than the massage room. The receptionist came behind us and locked from outside so that LE won't cause any issues. The girl stripped. She only pulled her top and bra up, didn't remove it completely. I asked her to remove it and asked multiple times but she refused. Her twat was stinking and had more hair than a fucking gorilla. Only consolation was she had a good figure and her breasts were very nice. I was disappointed at this whole thing but since I had paid I decided to go ahead. There was no foreplay, let alone GFE. No BJ / CBJ. Nothing. She just lied down like a fucking corpse. I knew I had to do all the work. Started kissing her amazing breasts. Didn't take long to get hard because I also had like 5 MG of tadalafil beforehand. Started the deed in missionary. It didn't seem like she was enjoying, and her expressions were as if she was going through some torture. So I asked her to turned around for doggy cause I couldn't tolerate her expressions. The whole deed got over in 15 minutes. She was dressed in like 30 seconds flat and started putting pressure on me to dress up fast. She didn't even let me wear my fucking socks. I put my socks in my backpack and wore my shoes barefoot. Good thing the whole thing got over so soon. The deed was so bad, it seemed like she was just a hole carrier instead of a human being. No expressions, no moaning, no foreplay. If you want a hole to release into, just make a hole using your hands. It'll be a much better experience.

Boobs- 9/10.

Body- 8/10.

Twat- 1/10 (stinking, loose and hairy).

Service- 0/10.

WIR. Hell no. I'd rather use my hands.

CrazyFreak619
04-21-18, 17:25
So I decided to venture out to Thamel and try out one of the MPs someone posted about. It's near Roots Bar, with a green and yellow board.

The place itself was super shabby and run down. On the reception itself I negotiated for FS and half an hour of massage. The massage room was very shitty. It had a bed with towels instead of bedsheet. The towel smelled of oil, didn't seem like it had been changed in a week. They don't close the door at all, apparently that's the rule LE has set. There's no music. As soon as the massage started I knew opting for massage was a mistake. It had no pressure and I just wanted it to end as soon as it started but since I already paid I went with it. FS was supposed to happen in another floor. So I had to wrap a towel around take all my clothes, and walk in front of the receptionist to the top floor. It all seemed really stupid and comical.

I thought massage room was bad, but oh boy the top floor was worse. It was dark and dingy. It had no beds, just a mattress on the floor. It was dark so couldn't see how clean the place was but I'm sure it was worse than the massage room. The receptionist came behind us and locked from outside so that LE won't cause any issues. The girl stripped. She only pulled her top and bra up, didn't remove it completely. I asked her to remove it and asked multiple times but she refused. Her twat was stinking and had more hair than a fucking gorilla. Only consolation was she had a good figure and her breasts were very nice. I was disappointed at this whole thing but since I had paid I decided to go ahead. There was no foreplay, let alone GFE. No BJ / CBJ. Nothing. She just lied down like a fucking corpse. I knew I had to do all the work. Started kissing her amazing breasts. Didn't take long to get hard because I also had like 5 MG of tadalafil beforehand. Started the deed in missionary. It didn't seem like she was enjoying, and her expressions were as if she was going through some torture. So I asked her to turned around for doggy cause I couldn't tolerate her expressions. The whole deed got over in 15 minutes. She was dressed in like 30 seconds flat and started putting pressure on me to dress up fast. She didn't even let me wear my fucking socks. I put my socks in my backpack and wore my shoes barefoot. Good thing the whole thing got over so soon. The deed was so bad, it seemed like she was just a hole carrier instead of a human bieng. No expressions, no moaning, no foreplay. If you want a hole to release into, just make a hole using your hands. It'll be a much better experience.

Boobs- 9/10.

Body- 8/10.

Service- 0/10 (no DFK, no CBJ / BBBJ, no foreplay, she didn't even touch my johnny except to put cover).

WIR. Hell no. I'd rather use my hands.

Tercar 66
04-25-18, 13:10
Hi guys,

Can you suggest some 3 star budget hotels and with in room safe and Wifi in Thamel near the action area. Kindly suggest names with approx. Rates in USD. I plan to go there soon for business and mongering. Since I will be alone is it safe to hang around alone in Thamel area at night.

Thanks.

PallavSinha
05-07-18, 07:57
Will be in Kathmandu on May 10. Would appreciate any lead. Will reciprocate in Dubai.

PallavSinha
05-11-18, 03:07
Can you PM me digits of Dinesh Shresth

Badal
05-13-18, 10:22
]Call Dinesh Shrestha. [TelephoneNumberdeletedbyAdmin] he has girls ranging from regular Rs. 10,000 teens to supermodels and actresses of Rs, 200,000 in Nepal. Very genuine and reliable service.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks![ / QUOTE].

Badal83
05-13-18, 10:30
Call Dinesh Shrestha. [TelephoneNumberdeletedbyAdmin] he has girls ranging from regular Rs. 10,000 teens to supermodels and actresses of Rs, 200,000 in Nepal. Very genuine and reliable service.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks![ / QUOTE].

Roka09
05-23-18, 09:35
Can you PM me digits of Dinesh ShresthIf you are looking for action I can help you!

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

MayFly715
07-13-18, 15:39
Planning a visit to Nepal next week for about a week. Plan to spend time in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Lumbini.

Any suggestions regarding.

Where the action happens?

What are the charges like?

Any GF hotels in Thamel and Pokhara?

Not part of the topic and probably not exactly the place to ask. But where can I get good trek / misc clothing like NorthFace or Sherpa or something.

DhakDhak
09-10-18, 18:35
About to visit Kathmandu for 4 night. Any lead to get good company and night life.

Kerrstar
09-13-18, 04:31
Not part of the topic and probably not exactly the place to ask. But where can I get good trek / misc clothing like NorthFace or Sherpa or something.There's a North Face shop in Thamel near the Garden of Dreams.

Cheema
09-15-18, 16:40
Call Dinesh Shrestha. [TelephoneNumberdeletedbyAdmin] he has girls ranging from regular Rs. 10,000 teens to supermodels and actresses of Rs, 200,000 in Nepal. Very genuine and reliable service.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!Hi,

I am visiting Kathmandu in few days, can you PM me number of Dinesh, I will be very thankful to you. If you need any help about places I have visited you more than welcome. Thanks.

BKKguru
09-16-18, 07:57
So I decided to venture out to Thamel and try out one of the MPs someone posted about.
<snip>
The place itself was super shabby and run down. She was dressed in like 30 seconds flat and started putting pressure on me to dress up fast. She didn't even let me wear my fucking socks. I put my socks in my backpack and wore my shoes barefoot. Good thing the whole thing got over so soon. The deed was so bad, it seemed like she was just a hole carrier instead of a human bieng. No expressions, no moaning, no foreplay. If you want a hole to release into, just make a hole using your hands. It'll be a much better experience.

Boobs- 9/10.
Body- 8/10.
Service- 0/10 (no DFK, no CBJ / BBBJ, no foreplay, she didn't even touch my johnny except to put cover).
WIR. Hell no. I'd rather use my hands.Let me begin by saying that I could not help but laugh while reading your well written post.

You provided a ring side view of all the action. Your experience is not unique. I can relate with your frustration / annoyance.

Since you have to pay the full amount up front, you do not have any recourse.

The takeaway: these type of (low end) providers have NO concept of providing a 'service'. This applies to Nepal and India.

Just curious:
-Based on your description, this lady appears to be younger than 30 years?
-Not sure why she was rushing you at the end, since you completed the deed in 15 minutes.

BKKguru.

TravelLife
09-19-18, 14:17
Hi,

I am visiting Kathmandu in few days, can you PM me number of Dinesh, I will be very thankful to you. If you need any help about places I have visited you more than welcome. Thanks.Any luck with your journey? I will be going there soon too!

Divine Monger
09-23-18, 00:22
Hey guys,

I'll be visiting Kathmandu next week, will be staying in Thamel. Could anyone please share the latest mongering scene there? I am looking for clean, better than average MP with whatever extra they can provide. Also wouldn't mind hanging around at bars if you can suggest any (Not the dance bars, thank you).

Cheers.

Divine Monger
09-26-18, 10:14
Thamel summary.

MPs that are well established (within a hotel and / or with Trip Advisor ratings) is neat and clean with good massage but absolutely no extra. Girls are very pretty as well which makes it worse. You come out with half ass ending instead of happy ending.

MPs that are small and dirty will provide horrific massage with options for extra (HJ and sex) but will ruin your taste for the rest of the day. Mostly older women with balloon shaped boobs run these.

There were some guys on the street that offer girls but I didn't try them as they didn't seem very reliable.

Hope this helps the future mongers.

JohnF69
09-27-18, 19:12
Hey brothers,

Could someone PM me the contacts of a trustworthy pimp in Kathmandu?

I saw Dinesh Shresth mentioned uptread, maybe him?

I'm there now and looking for some action. If anyone's around. Get in touch too, we can hunt together.

Thanks,

John.

Otari
10-23-18, 00:16
Could you recommend some good, clean, trustworthy massage parlours providing sexual services?

Xodiatwo
10-27-18, 11:43
Any MPs in Pokhara with extra services?

Globalnomad5
10-28-18, 16:08
Could you recommend some good, clean, trustworthy massage parlours providing sexual services?No such thing in Kathmandu.

Otari
10-28-18, 20:23
No such thing in Kathmandu.It's really so bad in Kathmandu? Nothing that could be recommended?

In this case maybe some dating sites?

Kerrstar
10-31-18, 14:13
No such thing in Kathmandu.Agreed. I haven't been to KTM for a few years now but there was very little action around. Found a few massage places but they were pretty filthy.

Vanilla4
11-01-18, 14:14
Friends,

I will be in KTM in some weeks. I would like to check on some girls beforehand in order to prepare my stay. I tried badoo but that is not really kicking.

Which online sites / social media are good for finding student girls / freelancers / semi pros?

I can be PMmed.

And I will submit a report about my findings. The Nepal forum is pretty low, am happy to add.

Cheers.

V.

SunnyBoyPerth
11-01-18, 17:34
I was in KTM for about a week in August. There was hardly any action so I got hold of the hotel receptionist and asked him where to find a lay. He promised to bring a girl in the night. The one he brought was so skinny that I was afraid she might die during the deed. So I sent her off. But the guy brought another one. A 21 year old slim girl called Poornima. She was good in the sack, covered BJ and few positions before I popped and sent her on her way. Paid INR 4,000. Not bad for room delivery I guess.

Kalamarkalamar
11-06-18, 10:58
Looking for some action in Kathmandu. Can some one please send me messages to have some contact and possibly to share my experience too?

I am searching Thamel districts and corner but got nothing.

Any reply will be fulfilling.

Thanks.

Kalamarkalamar
11-06-18, 13:27
Hi,

Is there any info regarding places such a like red light district or places similar to find such a parlor to have a fun in Kathmandu?

Even MP would be appreciated.

Please send me Mesg. Or reply with some zone to have a search and I will gladly write and review.

Cheers!!

Vanilla4
12-07-18, 13:26
So Nepal is great for hiking and stuff like that, but no mongering destination.

I tested various approaches for getting girls.

Internet does not really work. I got 3 girls from there after quite some prep work, one was a nice dinner but not ready for more, one was a complete weirdo and fat like a landwhale I was literally unable to do her, one was somehow complicated but with an acceptable body and eventually ended up with my dick inside her. One night was enough with her though (6,000 rupees total damage).

Hunting on the street / in bars / in shopping malls does not work at all. You might spot some nice girls (quite many have excess fat on their hips / bellies though), but Nepali girls are pretty much under custody and not easy to approach for anything tangible. Even the girls you see going out at Thamel are not game. Relationship with a foreigner, especially short term relationship seems not to be common here.

Working girls. They are found in Thamel. I tried my luck at night, and the usual way is that you ll be approached by touts on the streets who bring you to a massage place where you can do your things. At night the selection you ll find at these places is rather limited to older women. I insisted and was shown a younger girl (maybe 20 yrs old) with an acceptable body. Going rates for 30 min pseudo massage and one pussy shot are from 4,000 rupees but you have to negotiate hard, they start with ridiculous 12,000. I was told that during daytime, selection of girls is better than at night, as the young and pretty ones have to be home early. There is no real street action in Thamel, only on Friday night you might spot very few working girls around Morocco embassy area. Don't go to dance bars, they are a complete rip off and you won't score anything there.

I tried to ask at hotels and restaurants outside Thamel for something fuckable, but to no avail. One taxi driver promised me he could bring young and crisp chicks to my place (in daytime only), but he failed.

So, Nepal is great for hiking and stuff, but besides mediocre fucks with second quality material in fucked up massage places it is difficult to get laid.

1 USD = 113 rupees.

Friends,

I will be in KTM in some weeks. I would like to check on some girls beforehand in order to prepare my stay. I tried badoo but that is not really kicking.

Which online sites / social media are good for finding student girls / freelancers / semi pros?

I can be PMmed.

And I will submit a report about my findings. The Nepal forum is pretty low, am happy to add.

Cheers.

V.

MarkDCrooz
12-18-18, 16:45
I was in KTM for about a week in August. There was hardly any action so I got hold of the hotel receptionist and asked him where to find a lay. He promised to bring a girl in the night. The one he brought was so skinny that I was afraid she might die during the deed. So I sent her off. But the guy brought another one. A 21 year old slim girl called Poornima. She was good in the sack, covered BJ and few positions before I popped and sent her on her way. Paid INR 4,000. Not bad for room delivery I guess.Hi all,

This is Mark, I'm in Kathmandu so looking for spending some good time. Looking some girls contact's can pay if they take care of me while I'm in Kathmandu.

Thanks.

PaccMann
12-30-18, 05:15
I was cruising the streets on my first night here. Started speaking to security guards on the street. They took me to this Spa and on offer was massage and full sex for NRP 6000.

I choose Manuka, cute petite. Service was OK. She's a squirter.

Anyway there seem to be some possibilities here.

PaccMann
12-31-18, 09:38
Cute 20 Year old.

Good service 4000 NPR for 1 hour. 1000 overnight.

She says she has friends as well.

PM me for her number.

HNY!

Xodiatwo
01-02-19, 12:55
I was cruising the streets on my first night here. Started speaking to security guards on the street. They took me to this Spa and on offer was massage and full sex for NRP 6000.

I choose Manuka, cute petite. Service was OK. She's a squirter.

Anyway there seem to be some possibilities here.Where is this spa? Can you tell a well know place near by please.

PaccMann
01-04-19, 12:15
Where is this spa? Can you tell a well know place near by please.Rose angel spa.

Santhak
03-13-19, 14:53
Cute 20 Year old.

PM me for her number.

HNY!Could you share the contact details, please?

Johnie
03-20-19, 22:24
Fellow Mongers, I agree with most of the posts below that KTM has many attractions but mongering is not one of them. Have been here for 5 days and although always on the lookout, have found nothing. A few smiles is all. May be my age but I am heading back to BKK today for guaranteed pussy.

I did meet a middle aged security guard at Durban Square who was very keen to spend the next day (her day off) with me but staying in Thamel made it too difficult and was not that interested.

Johnie.

Yellowbulldoze
04-09-19, 18:29
Any leads to good massage parlors please PM me? Thanks.

Rraijadajeet
05-03-19, 07:02
Can any one share any hottie number for full night.

Axingole
05-27-19, 20:37
Hi,

I want to PM for the number. I don't see any PM link in your name. How do I PM you? I am in Kathmandu for the next two nights.

Please help me. You can PM me with the #.

Thanks.

Cute 20 Year old.

PM me for her number.

HNY!===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

TonyIndian
07-05-19, 12:38
I am planning a trip to Nepal for meditation and hiking, and would appreciate if you guys can pass on the number of some GFE independent girl who would accompany me for about a week while hiking and exploring.

My budget is about $100 USD or 10,000 NPR per day for the girl.

I can exchange similar contacts in Thailand and Cambodia.

Pictor332
07-16-19, 10:49
Hi everyone,

So first time posting. After reading all the posts asking for info. Nepal is not the easiest place to score, however:

Thamel area. Speak to the guys handing out massage fliers. They know what's allowed and where to find extras.

Speak to the receptionists in the massage parlours (there's loads in Thamel) ask for what you want, its unlikely you will offend them, and at least you know what you will be getting.

Plenty of street walkers after dark but I can't vouch for these.

I have had luck using Badoo (dating app) sign up for free, create a profile (a nice photo helps) and off you go. I hooked up with a stunning young (I'd say around 22) Nepali lady, she does GFE in your hotel, 3 hours (200 USD) which is prob expensive for here, but she was stunning, clean, amazing body and anything goes with her. Seriously, BJ CIM COB Anal, you name it she was game for it. (and no I won't share her number on here, she's quite private. She will give out whatsapp but only after chatting on Badoo first.).

Tinder is not much used here but there are some woman on there.

Other than that, get out there and start asking. If you put the work in you get the rewards out!

HuntEthan
07-31-19, 09:41
Can I get her number? The 20-year-old cutie. I want to get in touch with her.

Cute 20 Year old.

PM me for her number.

HNY!

Mrkuyamandla
08-04-19, 04:03
Rose angel spa.Where exactly? I don't see it on maps or when I do a search.

Roaming Viking
08-31-19, 20:38
Hi, I recently read a report about a hotel where the bellboy provided girls to your room. What is this hotel and what was the experience like? I know that K is not for mongering but all the same I am am planning a visit and hope for extras extras without too many hassles.

Thanks for any info.

Cheers!

Roaming Viking
08-31-19, 20:39
Can I get her number? The 20-year-old cutie. I want to get in touch with her.Yes, please PM me.

Thanks.

Praks111
09-04-19, 07:10
Hello guys,

I would be visiting Kathmandu soon. This time it's a solo visit. Can any kind soul / s give some good inputs for mongering preferably Independents. No massage parlours. I would be happy to reciprocate.

Vipul1
09-15-19, 10:15
Hey guys,

I will be at Kathmandu for 2 weeks. So looking for genuine action. My budget is 10 to 20 k. But looking for high profile.

Vipul1
09-17-19, 09:31
Hello guys,

I would be visiting Kathmandu soon. This time it's a solo visit. Can any kind soul / s give some good inputs for mongering preferably Independents. No massage parlours. I would be happy to reciprocate.When you are coming? Can we join together.

Roaming Viking
12-26-19, 06:17
Can I get her number? The 20-year-old cutie. I want to get in touch with her.This sounds interesting. I will be in town over New Years. Please PM me telephone.

Thanks.

MoreFunSex
12-26-19, 09:21
Can I get her number? The 20-year-old cutie. I want to get in touch with her.In Kathmandu want girl?

Any suggestion this is my first time in all aspect.

Vipul1
01-08-20, 12:16
In Kathmandu want girl?

Any suggestion this is my first time in all aspect.When you are coming. I will be at Kathmandu for 2 weeks?

We can arrange some action together.

FictionalSpace
01-26-20, 05:30
Cute 20 Year old.

PM me for her number.

HNY!I would be quite interested in that phone number. It looks like your account doesn't accept PMs.

Roaming Viking
02-15-20, 03:13
Nepal, wow! Not much has been written in this forum about the pleasures of mongering in Nepal. It is not easy. But if you know where to look you will be happy you did.

I arrived a few days ago and have been busy exploring the many wonderful sites in and around Katmandu. Late afternoon and evenings I have been pursuing my hobby as best I can with my new friend, who is also a tour guide. It helps having someone to show you around and watch your back (safety is good though and I saw a lot of policemen around so I never felt threatened in any way) so my advice for my fellow hobbyists would be to immediately hook up with a tour guide you feel comfortable with. That is what I did, and I am not sorry. Not only have I experienced some fantastic fun, but I probably have saved myself a lot of money too. I hate bargaining and if you come in as a total stranger you are sure to be ripped off. Still, Prices are just a little bit higher than elsewhere in SE Asia. Full sex is $40 minimum and is usually performed on the premises or in a nearby guesthouse. Many hotels, however, let you bring a girl in. Again, my tour guide knew people in my hotel so this was not a problem. My guide helped negotiate a good deal. Always bargain even with your guide and you will probably get a much deal in the end.

The girls are very pretty as far as I can tell. Youngish and slim the way I like them. I was not sure what to expect but have been very pleasantly surprised by the overall quality. Granted, they will not perform like in Bangkok but you will not be disappointed. In a good spa it starts off innocent enough, like in high school, but before you know it you have her clothes half off and then the fun begins. Free roaming and yummy muffdiving.

Afternoons are good for visiting a spa. I went to one and for $40 I was treated to a very nice lady. She let me pull her clothes half off and roam to my heart's delight. She doesn't blow but boy oh boy does she like DATY. Her name is Osmila. Nineteen years old and pert little teeny body to kill for. I licked her like crazy until she squirmed and squeezed my head with both hands and thrust her hips against my face in a roaring orgasm; nothing fake there. She also CFS. She spoke good English and told me afterwards is he never enjoyed so much with customer. I like to believe her.

You can find her at Royal Spa, Bhagaworfi Maga, in central Thamel. Spas close at 7 PM, so hurry. She does not completely undress either but enough to give me free access everywhere and I mean everywhere. I had a ball, believe me. It is cold though in the room even with a space heater.

At night I was taken to a so-called few dance bars. Most are bullshit where a fully clothed lady dances and guys sit around drinking beer. Unless you are with a local, foreigners will be ripped off. There is very little action her. Togo out with a lady is expensive $75 + . I had a nice enough time but nothing to brag about exactly. Bought beer ($7) and tequila ($10 ! For two girls who sat with me and let me roam a little more than I expected.

Kilozite
02-20-20, 22:18
I was in Kathmandu in January to attend a friend's wedding. Even though my accommodation was taken care of, I booked this guest house near Spanish city lounge based on a recommendation. The night security guard of this guest house arranges girls. I decided to go for busty girl, Miss A neat Ah and booked her for entire night. She came about half an hour late. She is very charming and has amazing skills when it comes to BJ. 8 k for 3 shots.

BangBanggo
03-08-20, 15:59
Reading through forum but not able to get the clear picture. Defiantly not easy to score here.

Been to few dance bars but nothing much to talk about. Drinks are expensive. In cold weather got colder beer which was expensive. Manasan asked if she want a lady to sit next to me as she feels I am lonely but I refused as I could see other tables where girls are sitting and just drinking. It seems no action at all.

Tinder is also useless here as couple of girls responded but then refuse to even meet for dinner.

Any suggestions?

FuckingLegend
03-08-20, 22:17
Yeah Thamel district was kind to us, but did encounter some people who were trying to rip you off. Being an Indian definitely they think you are here for only one thing, so many agents will try to offer you many things, but it's all about being straight forward, Thamel is cheap and shady so be aware, yes don't go away from the walking street because people will try to take you with them in cab to some dark street Or somewhere to rip you off.

So 1st day we reached a bit late and tried inspecting a few spas and dance bars, we immediately figured out dance bars were scams, but some amazing looking girls were definitely there. So we couldn't find anything that night and we were tired from the journey.

Anyways so we continued on the next day night and we found a lady travel guide to our luck who was really kind and helpful to us. She took us to many spas as well as showed us a variety of options. But that night to our luck many of the good spas where FS is easily available was closed. So we went to a shady street with many spas And one of them was * Angel Spa, (It was not angel BTW) , And 2 girls were working that day counter girl was really helpful. But not a looker so went with the other girl, Sweet 18 year old skinny looking bomb.

Was tired with journey so got a 30 minutes of pure massage. It was pure bliss. Then we started with slow kiss she was not willing to open up initially but once we started to get going she was game, It was always a fantasy to take a Nepali skinny girl and I was with one. 15 minutes of hardcore job done and she cleaned me up. We did a bit of chitchat after that we came out.

Then started the fun part, The counter girl offered me and my friend some local rum and was very friendly, they were also done for the day so she closed the counter and we boozed for an hour and lots of chit chat. Overall it was cheap and an amazing experience in Thamel. I Will surely come back if I visit Nepal again.

Tips: Look for someone who can show you girls in spas only. Dance bar girls would come to your room but it can be costly up to 10 k NPR.

Counter + Girl+Agent: 2500 NPR (Discussed in the counter itself cheap AF).

Face: 9/10.

Body: Skinny 7/10.

VFM: 10/10.

WIR: yes.

Eselese
07-07-20, 02:36
After reading the different reports, I would like to ask to receive the details about this MP in sanepa or this contact Dinesh shrsth please, anyone who can help?

PrincyGsl
08-19-20, 04:20
I was in Kathmandu in January to attend a friend's wedding. Even though my accommodation was taken care of, I booked this guest house near Spanish city lounge based on a recommendation. The night security guard of this guest house arranges girls. I decided to go for busty girl, Miss A neat Ah and booked her for entire night. She came about half an hour late. She is very charming and has amazing skills when it comes to BJ. 8 k for 3 shots.Bro,

Send guesthouse details near Spanish Street to my PM.

Robin1234
02-24-21, 02:51
I was in Kathmandu in January to attend a friend's wedding. Even though my accommodation was taken care of, I booked this guest house near Spanish city lounge based on a recommendation. The night security guard of this guest house arranges girls. I decided to go for busty girl, Miss A neat Ah and booked her for entire night. She came about half an hour late. She is very charming and has amazing skills when it comes to BJ. 8 k for 3 shots.Can you give the contact?

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Shelu
03-28-21, 17:49
I spent most of January in Kathmandu and found women online, in person on the streets, in massage parlours.

Yes, they were desperate for income. But, wow! What a variety.

As most of you know it is easy to identify which massage parlours offer FS. When I met one, near the end of Thamel, just before the main road after a Brindavan restaurant, and mentioned I wanted someone of a certain size and shape to spend the night, she immediately called her friend and set us up.

Sorry I do not recall the names but Thamel is not so big so an hour or so of walking into all the parlours an checking them out and surely you will find whatever type you seek.

Also, next to Gupta's restaurant, about five minutes walk south of Thamel, there are a bunch of massage places where again the women were smiling, very eager to please, and much cheaper than Thamel. I think it was 2 - 3 k for FS in those places.

PrinceMV2
04-10-21, 18:55
Can you write a details field report bro. As there is too less information and posts recently. How was the quality of gals. Any pics taken. About independent girls, charges. About service and all. Or you may inbox me. I may plan a visit soon after reading more about it. Also other forum member if wish to give more info do reply to my post or inbox me.

Cheers.

I spent most of January in Kathmandu and found women online, in person on the streets, in massage parlours.

Yes, they were desperate for income. But, wow! What a variety.

As most of you know it is easy to identify which massage parlours offer FS. When I met one, near the end of Thamel, just before the main road after a Brindavan restaurant, and mentioned I wanted someone of a certain size and shape to spend the night, she immediately called her friend and set us up.

Sorry I do not recall the names but Thamel is not so big so an hour or so of walking into all the parlours an checking them out and surely you will find whatever type you seek.

Also, next to Gupta's restaurant, about five minutes walk south of Thamel, there are a bunch of massage places where again the women were smiling, very eager to please, and much cheaper than Thamel. I think it was 2 - 3 k for FS in those places.

Kilozite
05-21-21, 03:53
I moved to Kathmandu in April right before lockdown. Visited 1 MP everyday for a week. Cleanliness and hygiene in a lot of small MP is questionable. Small shady MP provide FS for sure. Options were few as most girls left for their villages. Big MP are very clean, professional and no FS. Maybe for repeat clients. Will try again after situation is normalized. Damage 1.5-2 k. Please negotiate as they tend to quote higher than standard. Does anyone have indie contacts in Kathmandu. Also, how is the scene in Pokhara? My PM is open.

YearOfMonk
07-02-21, 12:17
During my visit to Kathmandu, I observed that Thamel is the go to area. There's a club named Lord of Drinks, where a lot of chicks visit. The scenes are similar inside, like a few girls shall visit you, ask for Drinks, & all you receive is an inflated bill.

However, at around 1-2 AM, when the crowd starts exiting, the area turns into a pick-up point, where a lot of negotiations are seen taking place. I saw some nice chicks in short skirts, being picked up by shitfaced guys on their bikes / scooters.

So anyone on the ground might try their luck.

Pratty69
09-13-21, 09:55
Hi Fellow Mongers,

I am from India and will be visiting Kathmandu in October. Will be staying in Thamel area. Would like to have help in mongering. I have seen the FRs on the massage parlors and night clubs. Any pick up joints or hotels providing the girls will be the area I will be looking for. Please let me know. In turn, can return a favour for Mumbai and Pune in India.

Cheers.

Pratty69.

BangBanggo
10-30-21, 05:03
With the Holidays of Dassian and Dipawali on the door, most of the Massage places in Thamel are under staff and having massage board almost every direction you look it is tiring to visit them and check out the girls.

Visited almost 10 of those in my 14 days of stay there.

Charges. For 1 Hour massage service negotiate to 2000 NRP and for massage or INR 1000 is better and cheaper. After sub standard massage just ask a girl for sex and pay another INR 1000.

Massage skills are very very poor so better ask girls not to massage your back. One of the girls stood on me and almost jumping on my back.

Sex is amost mechanical and nothing much to mention about, but girls become friendly after you agree for amount and sex untill then it is very dull massage session.

Some good parlors I visited are. Yati Massage parlor (try Big Boobs Bimala), Thamel Spa (Sonu or Urmila), others I forgot the names but you just walk around the street and you would see them.

CrazyFreak619
12-21-21, 13:02
Hey Guys,

I'm in KTM for a week, any leads for spa with good massage + FS?

CrazyFreak619
12-25-21, 15:54
I got some free time today, so spent time walking around thamel area. Went to like 8-10 spas, most of them shady ones. At all of them I could only see aunties (40+ ladies). Some had some young girls but they were quite ugly looking.

In one of the spas, the receptionist called one of the girls when I said I wanted someone in 20's and who's a little fit. She was wearing a mask, with mask she was looking okay, and in winter clothes couldn't judge her body. So I finalized the deal, went to their deed room, undressed her and saw one of the most unflattering bodies I've ever seen in my life. And she was smelling funky, like she had spilled alcohol all over herself last night. I was disgusted so badly that I didn't even bother asking for the money back. Dressed up and left.

While coming back to my hotel I asked the taxi guy if he knew some good spa places, he said he did and I took his number. I told him my type, also told him how the whole day had been a turn off. He promised me to show around in a couple of days but at this point I'm honestly not really hopeful.

Thanks to Kilozite bro for all the pointers he gave me but unfortunately didn't work out.

BangBanggo
02-18-22, 16:05
Anyone knows any good connect in Kathmandu, boared of Thamel spa.

Need some good experience than machanical Thamel spas.

Please PM me.

Pratonic01
03-13-22, 14:14
Can anyone suggest something good in Kathmandu, prefer Indies, will be staying in some hotel near Thamel area.

Willing to reciprocate with all the Indian contacts in Indian cities that I have.

Kindly help me out.

Thanks.

BangBanggo
05-02-22, 17:03
Place: Massage Center in Thamel.

This is second time I had Kajal, last time only used for hand job but this time decided to go fully.

Dark, small boobs, nice shape of a body.

So at the counter, paid INR 1000, went into the room. She did not recognize me of course as this is shady massage place and she must be entertaining number of customer daily.

Started with hugging and pressing of boobs. She asked what I want, told her sex for INR 1500.

She was reluctant but agreed. I think it is higher.

No Kissing, tried some hugging and put on Condom. Try girl on top for a while and put her down.

Finished in 5-10 minutes.

Asked for massage but I she had no skill in massage. Asked her to stop in a minute or so. Dressed and left.

SpaHunter Kol
06-12-22, 08:07
Well Thamel left me disappointed for the 2nd time in 3 yrs. Following are the list of Spas to avoid for mongering purpose. Hoping it helps fellow readers of this forum:

Heavenly Spa on the intersection of Tridevi Sadak and Amrit Marg. While I was roaming in the area alone, I was approached by a tout with a brochure of this spa. He promised me all kinds of services are available, including B2B, FS and even jacuzzi time with ladies. Told him I was busy, after making a mental note of the spa address and location. However, when I got there (it is located on 2nd floor of the building) it was clear this was a legit spa. The 2 female receptionists were a little surprised at my hints. When I flat out told them about the guy on the street, they started talking among themselves in Nepali and then told me 'they don't have any package like that' but you will get a good massage here. Unfortunately I decided to try it and see if I could get lucky with the therapist inside. Big mistake. The place was completely legit. Wasted 2 K NPR.

Angel Spa near Narsing Chowk. Someone mentioned this spa in a previous post. Located in the 3rd floor of a building opposite Ibyza Lounge in Narsing Chowk. This spa is closed. Looks like it has been for years!

Spa opposite Gupta Bhojanalaya. This one was also mentioned in a previous post. There are several spas in the area. All of them looked shady. Tried the one which had ladies standing on the balcony. When I went it, found out that there was only 1 WG available. The room was very small and dirty. Rate was massage for 1.5 K NPR and FS for 2 K NPR. I wanted to look at the girl first and then pay. She looked okay. Young and thin. The madam took the money and said it will take 5 minutes. I waited in my room for nearly 15. To my surprise, it turned out the girl couldn't speak a word of Hindi or English and had no idea she was supposed to do FS. Started a 'massage' which was absolutely horrendous. She couldn't understand a word I was saying. Probably the only person I've encountered in my many trips to Nepal who couldn't understand or speak Hindi. Add to that she was constantly talking on the phone. I became extremely upset at this humiliating experience. Just put on my clothes and left.

I tried one other spa in the area and found a girl sleeping on the sofa inside. Left.

Unless someone can mention to me in fairly specific terms the name and location of spa where I am almost certain to get FS with good Nepali girls, I am never ever going mongering in Thamel.

JinxMania
12-26-22, 11:56
Please pm me if anyone having good inde or girl or agent number will reciprocate for Delhi or Mumbai.

Sengupta
02-19-23, 21:12
Nepal, despite being next door never gave a reason to visit. This changed 3 weeks back. Org deputed me for troubleshooting to a Plant there. Mirchaiya, as I found out is a back of a beyond place. A solitary evening out involved visiting 'Big Bazar Department Store'. An overly bright tubelit place, where the hip-happening crowd of Mirchaiya bought their ice-cream & soft drinks & consumed it standing by the aisle stocking detergent powder. Found the young Nepalese women to be cute, with their slim, petite bodies. Their small, but shapely asses are neatly highlighted wearing tight-fit jeans.

Fortunately, equipment trouble having stopped production at the Plant, it required round the clock firefighting. No more time to explore the charms of Mirchaiya. Fault identified & resolved in 4 days, the Plant resumed earning it's owners tonnes of money. The management insisted on interrogating me at their corporate office in Kathmandu. Meeting wrapped up, I had MOM in hand by afternoon. Flight back to India was booked for next evening, giving me a day to explore the place.

A young Engineer at the plant had suggested I put up at Thamel & explore the place. So, I checked-in at the Ramada Encore. Thamel is a one of a kind place. Walking through it's streets, I encountered bohemians from all over the world. People with exquisite tattoos, colourful clothes. Orientals, Caucasians, every race seemed to haver representation there. A restaurant serving German Bauernfruhstuck for breakfast, shared it's wall with a South Korean Tea shop. Peddlers were openly peddling hash on the streets.

That evening, I visited Tito's Pub. Sat there sipping Redbull & enjoying a covers band, playing 60-80's Rock. The adjacent table was occupied by a group of pretty Nepalese girls & boys, having a good time. Were celebrating a friend's birthday, I learned. One girl, of around 20 years old, kept eyeing me, the few times I turned towards them. During one of these eye duels, she tipped her Beer bottle towards me, I thought. I reciprocated with my glass of sweet lime soda. A short while later, she came to my table & requested that I take a group photo of theirs. No issues. Handed me her camera. Insisted on a few selfies. She, then, asked for my WhatsApp number to send them to me. Knowing I was alone, they asked me to join them. A few rounds of Beers & whiskey, on my tab. Had a great time from then on.

Bipna, the girl, whose phone it was, recently joined College in Kathmandu. A very young adult, with a nice curved ass & soft smooth creamy skin. She is a very chatty girl & I struck up a very nice conversation with her. The rest of the people & the music faded into the background. At one point, she asked where I was put up. When I told her, she seemed to light up & would ask me about the place from time to time. By midnight, I decided to call it a day. As I was bidding them goodbye, Bipna too got up & told her friends she had to leave, in Nepali. Exiting the club, she asked how I was going to go back. Walk, I said, since it was barely a kilometre away. Sensing some vibes, I asked her if she would like to check out my place. She agreed readily. We held hands, as we walked through Thamel's streets. As it was a little past midnight, Thamel was only beginning to come to life. By the time we reached the hotel, I was holding her by her slim hips, steadying her as the effects of Beer & whiskey started showing. Walking past the reception, faced a bit of a hurdle. As the company had booked a single occupancy room for me, I'd have to shell out extra for the "guest". Bill me separately for the +1, I requested. Can't have the office knowing about my "guest". No problem, he said. Also took a photocopy of her ID card.

Once inside the room, our tongues went deep inside each others mouth. A small opening for mouth, with nice & soft lips & a nose worthy of booping. Started slow & steady with her, trying to gauge her appetite. She was a willing participant in the action. Between our kisses, I helped take her clothes off. Bra fallen on the floor, her perky boobs became my plaything. As evident form the picture, she has tiny boobies. However, they are very sensitive. She moaned out loudly as I licked them, sucked on them & squeezed them gently. We first took a shower together. Lathered her up nicely with soap, ensuring a thorough cleaning of her pussy. Finger fucked her pussy in the shower, bringing her to what looked like a genuine orgasm. Embracing her sexy, lithe body my arms crossed her to end up touching my own back. Johhny being upright during the embrace, it was rubbing against her flat stomach, adding to my esctasy. Without my prompting she got on her knees under the shower & took johnny in her mouth. Her sloppy BBJ lead me to my first orgasm. Had to tell her not to touch with her teeth. As she tried to move mouth away from johnny as I was ejaculating in her oral cavity, I held her head firmly to prevent it. Forced her to swallow my cum. That was the only time I played a little rough with her. Made some small apologetic noises about it. We finished cleaning up & ordered food at 1:30 AM that night. As we sat eating, she told me more about her life. Father abandoned family & moved to Malaysia. Mother too lives-in with another male, who doesn't like Bipna. No financial support for her. Holds showbiz aspirations & dreams of working in Bollywood. In between, she would feed me with her tiny fingers. We would peck each other's lips, often initiated by her. Much intimacy. She also drinks, a LOT. After reaching hotel room, she ordered even more beer along with the food. At check-out the next day, requested the hotel to issue a separate bill for all the alcohol ordered.

After we finished eating, at around 2 AM, she announced that she was feeling tired & asked if she could sleep. Kind of disappointed & relieved, as the day's activity left me tired too. We stripped off our clothes, got into the bed & I spooned her. My dick was nicely in line with her butt cheeks. One thing, she is so much into Insta, Tiktok & what not. When she isn't talking to me, she would be doom-scrolling. Even in bed, she was continuously 'liking' Tiktok videos.

Even though I was tired, wasn't able to sleep. Maybe it was because of her lit up mobile's screen. No sleep. She was continuously on her phone. My johnny rubbing against her ass made it vertical. Slid my dick between her petite ass globes & humped her. I also inserted two fingers into her pussy & finger fucked her, while squeezing her tiny boobs with the other hand. This got her in the mood again. Proof of this: her cellphone fell out of her hand, onto the floor, but she did not stop to pick it up. She is very vocal in her moaning. Sounded genuine. My hands & fingers got her to another orgasm. I too came between her ass & stained the bedsheet. All this time, while I had cummed twice, no penetration had still happened.

We dozed off after that. Sleep broke at 7 AM. Ordered some coffee & browsed through the inbox. In midst of this Bipna also woke up. Came from behind me & hugged, checking what I was doing. Her chest rubbing my back was giving me a morning wood. The hotel room has a huge window that overlooks the numerous low-rise buildings in Thamel. Was feeling adventurous. Pulled the curtains open & got her to lean against it. Entered her from behind. Fucking her, while watching the beautiful early morning Kathmandu skyline light up as the sun rose is an experience worth remembering forever. Having already cummed twice earlier that night, it took me longer to complete. She too reached an orgasm.

My flight was in the evening. Was going to check-out at Noon. Gave me 4-5 hours to kill. We cleaned up & headed out for some French breakfast. Over Croque Madame & French Press, I got to know her more. She has a boyfriend, studying in Hetauda, where she is originally from. She was able to hang out with me the entire time, as Saturday was Nepal's weekly holiday. Passing by a store selling trinkets, she took a beaded bracelet & put it on my hand. I paid for it & a scarf she took a fancy to.

Back in the hotel room, while I got busy with a Zoom meeting, she got busy with her phone. Scrolling through her WA account, a mind-boggling number of messages in it. Meeting over, I was able to turn back my attention to her. Went in for DATY. An untrimmed Bush she has. Not dense, just the kind you would expect to see in a 20 year old who has not yet discovered the razor blade. I had begun to love hearing her moan. No holding back in her feelings. Decided to give Johhny a break for a while. Did not insert him into her. Instead, we stayed naked. I sat on the 1-seat couch & pulled her onto my lap. Keeping the curtains open, we did our own thing. While I watched some News, she got busy with her phone. In the next hour, she may have made more calls & sent out voice messages than I do in a week. Approaching 12, I went inside her one last time. Conventional missionary, this time. Johnny working overtime now, it was taking it's own time to spill the seed. In midst of this, as I was on top of her, I let my saliva drool on her face & rubbed it over her. Even though she expressed mild grossness, she did not stop when I licked her face & neck, drenching them them with more saliva. By the time I came, we were both a mess. I was sweating, despite the Aircon. Bipna's neatly combed hair was completely dishevelled, some of it sticking to her face due to my now dried saliva.

We took a shower together. No more sex, just helping clean each other nicely under the warm water. Got dressed & checked out. Morning Desk manager handed me a separate bill for the "extras". Night manager had passed on the message to him. Bipna's hostel was on the way to the Airport. We went past it & stopped. She hugged me & got down. Asked her to call me if she is visiting India. She promised to do so.

Slipped her 12000 NPR (91 USD), just before we were checking out. She accepted it, but said nothing. During her stay with me, she never hinted at money. She messages daily now. I reply rarely.

The Hotel shuttle then dropped me off at the Airport. My Nepal trip ended on a high, a complete you-turn from my initial impression at Mirchaiya.

Nepal gave good memories. Easy access from India, too.

BoldGuy8
02-20-23, 18:57
Can you please share the contact? I'll be there on Friday.

Nepal, despite being next door never gave a reason to visit. This changed 3 weeks back. Org deputed me for troubleshooting to a Plant there. Mirchaiya, as I found out is a back of a beyond place. A solitary evening out involved visiting 'Big Bazar Department Store'. An overly bright tubelit place, where the hip-happening crowd of Mirchaiya bought their ice-cream & soft drinks & consumed it standing by the aisle stocking detergent powder. Found the young Nepalese women to be cute, with their slim, petite bodies. Their small, but shapely asses are neatly highlighted wearing tight-fit jeans.

Fortunately, equipment trouble having stopped production at the Plant, it required round the clock firefighting. No more time to explore the charms of Mirchaiya. Fault identified & resolved in 4 days, the Plant resumed earning it's owners tonnes of money. The management insisted on interrogating me at their corporate office in Kathmandu. Meeting wrapped up, I had MOM in hand by afternoon. Flight back to India was booked for next evening, giving me a day to explore the place.

A young Engineer at the plant had suggested I put up at Thamel & explore the place. So, I checked-in at the Ramada Encore. Thamel is a one of a kind place. Walking through it's streets, I encountered bohemians from all over the world. People with exquisite tattoos, colourful clothes. Orientals, Caucasians, every race seemed to haver representation there. A restaurant serving German Bauernfruhstuck for breakfast, shared it's wall with a South Korean Tea shop. Peddlers were openly peddling hash on the streets.

That evening, I visited Tito's Pub. Sat there sipping Redbull & enjoying a covers band, playing 60-80's Rock. The adjacent table was occupied by a group of pretty Nepalese girls & boys, having a good time. Were celebrating a friend's birthday, I learned. One girl, of around 20 years old, kept eyeing me, the few times I turned towards them. During one of these eye duels, she tipped her Beer bottle towards me, I thought. I reciprocated with my glass of sweet lime soda. A short while later, she came to my table & requested that I take a group photo of theirs. No issues. Handed me her camera. Insisted on a few selfies. She, then, asked for my WhatsApp number to send them to me. Knowing I was alone, they asked me to join them. A few rounds of Beers & whiskey, on my tab. Had a great time from then on..

ArifBD
06-03-23, 10:02
I stumbled upon this video on YouTube that shows an interesting area (Ratnapark, Kathmandu) in Kathmandu. Can people from Nepal confirm if this is real?

I am not sure if YouTube links are allowed in forum, Admin, please delete the link if it violates rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA1UgpmpUB0

BomberMan1985
06-13-23, 10:35
I stumbled upon this video on YouTube that shows an interesting area (Ratnapark, Kathmandu) in Kathmandu. Can people from Nepal confirm if this is real?

I am not sure if YouTube links are allowed in forum, Admin, please delete the link if it violates rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA1UgpmpUB0I have been to kathmandu multiple times but never got a good lead. Any good leads will be appreciated.

Creat1
08-18-23, 18:02

I am not sure if YouTube links are allowed in forum, Admin, please delete the link if it violates the rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA1UgpmpUB0I am born and raised in Kathmandu; I know in and out of kathmandu and what you see in the video is true, but be sure before approaching them in a public area. Just in case they are not in this business, she may gather the public to get you trashed or maybe call the police, so better play safe. The spa is a better and safer option. I have tried a few Spa in the Thamel area (will share my experience in the next post), and they are pretty much safe.

You can just walk on Thamel Road, you will see a lot of Spa; just walk into the one you like, ask them prior that do they provide service (nothing to hesitate about), and they will give you clear answers right away. They will call a lineup of the masseuse, and you can choose one from them.

Happy Mongering,

OkBoy
12-12-23, 19:22
Hello fellow members is there any contacts that you can find in kathmandu. Or any sp can help out with contact in pokhara.

KartKish
01-16-24, 01:26
Hi, is there a good place to do massage with FS in and around Kathmandu. Will be traveling there next month. TiA.

KartKish
02-24-24, 06:37
Hi, is there a good place to do massage with FS in and around Kathmandu. Will be traveling there next month. TiA.Guys is it that difficult to get a girl in Nepal.