PDA

View Full Version : Karachi

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Shhaikh
01-04-09, 14:46
Only for responsible, safe, and mature men.

The only issue I have right now is finding a place in Clifton or DHA which is safe and secure. I know of farm houses, but I am not interested in those. If anyone can help with that do let me know

All the best,

Miseryofreflection

Comments and suggestions welcomed.Anyone interested can PM me and if anyone can help is also welcomed.

Pusy Lover
01-05-09, 09:06
I would love to attend that event. entrance fee OK, but aloow atleast beer

Thanx

On the 17th evening, I would like to host a murja party. It will be a chance for a few vets to get together, talk about experiences, share contacts and have fun playing cards and watching a live show.

I have contacts for many murjas in karachi that also provide FS, but for the evening it is just for show.

Max number of guests will be 4-6. There will be an entrance fee to cover costs. No alcohol.

Only for responsible, safe, and mature men.

The only issue I have right now is finding a place in Clifton or DHA which is safe and secure. I know of farm houses, but I am not interested in those. If anyone can help with that do let me know

All the best,

Miseryofreflection

Comments and suggestions welcomed.

Bret76
01-05-09, 10:30
Hello,

Went to the incall place I mentioned in my previous post but this time the lady manager arranged for a different place, I specifically asked for a girl a forum member mentioned and told me she is nice to look at well I called the lady manager 2 days earlier and mentioned the name of the girl and told her I want this girl specifically and no one else.

Well picked up the lady M from the same spot as the last time went to this apartment which she booked for me for 2 hrs, the girl also was supposed to come to this place well she arrived and sat on the back seat in my car I didn't have a good look at her there as I was on the main road opposite to a market and was a bit nervous and worried about getting noticed, well once we entered the building and arrived at the flat the girl and the manager left the car first and once they entered the building I followed I had a friend along with me, as we entered the flat and I had a look at the girl I was taken aback now either of the 2 things happened here.

1. The lady manager appointed some other girl rather then the girl I asked for I'm suspicious of that as once the girl sat in the back seat the lady manager said Hello, to her stressing and emphasizing on the name which made me suspicious that this is not the girl I requested because she was not even doable according to my standards

So the forum members who are aware which lady manager I'm talking about please be careful as this woman is not honest she makes a promise to bring a girl but later on shows up with someone else. Now this is my 2nd bad experience with this woman so I'm definitely not going to give her a call again

2. The forum member who recommended this girl has a very different taste than mine please let me make one more thing clear this forum member is not the one who originally / initially gave me this womans contact number no, infact this is another forum member who made a right guess from my last post and gave me this girls name saying that I will like what I see therefore I am pretty much sure that the lady manager tricked me and lied to me what a sleazy, devious and shrewd *****!

This member on the forum who recommended this girl I would request him to pm me the description / statistics of this girl.

Guys this experience has proven to be the last nail in the coffin as the girls are butt ugly and smelly here.

If somenone would please be kind enough to give me a contact no. Of some nice looking girl I would be very grateful!

Now about the experience,

The girl was very friendly cooperative and loved to share cheap and vulgar jokes, I wish she was better looking she even gave me her cell number and told me that I can take her out for lunch if I want and she won't charge me any thing.

Since I agreed on 2 shots for 2 hrs I had to pay 3. 5 k the first shot lasted for 15-20 min she either really seemed to enjoy it or she was a very good actor second shot I didn't feel like it because her pussy smelled the same as the girl in the massage parlour in my earlier post so I told her to give me a cbj. Well I would say she really put her heart into it she made me lie down on my back and told me to relax and don't interfere she licked my balls like there is no tommorrow she started by licking my nipples then my stomach then my thighs man it was good. I sat on her chest and thrusted my cock in her mouth till climax. But she had this nasty nack of squeezing the balls a little to hard! Anyways she was very cooperative but as I said looks wise didn't do it for me.

So guys cmon show some generousity and give me a few good contacts and I'll keep postin and in return will share with you any contacts I get on the way.

Untill then consider this as my last post in this forum as I'm done wasting time, money and energy. Might as well save the same money for a trip and screw some nice lookin pussy. To me honestly looks matter more than the service so until then. Watch it while you're at it! Be safe

Good luck!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Leviathan86
01-05-09, 22:25
I would love to attend that event. entrance fee OK, but aloow atleast beer

ThanxYou can contact Shhaikh if you have the pm function activated to find out more details. Right now I am trying to work out details about the girl and place. I will try and arrange a few girls and we can pick the best ones. Will know more after muharam

Bret76
01-06-09, 07:24
Bret the inviation also extends to you.Thanks for the offer dude but before I make up my mind I need to know the contribution per person in terms of money, secondly as pussy lover mentioned at least beer should be there as I'm a beer man without it the mujra will be like a nice lookin girl without a pussy! So I would request you to PM me regarding this, thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Pusy Lover
01-06-09, 08:22
I've the Pm facility and already exchanged few mails with Shhaikh. Good to hear that bret is also in, atleast we'll meet in this event.

OTE=Leviathan86]You can contact Shhaikh if you have the pm function activated to find out more details. Right now I am trying to work out details about the girl and place. I will try and arrange a few girls and we can pick the best ones. Will know more after muharam[/QUOTE]

Shhaikh
01-07-09, 04:47
I agree that atleast we would meet up & share experiences, waiting for Misery to get it arranged.

Bret76 As for the contribution it would be confirmed only when the number of participants have been confirmed & the total cost is confirmed by Misery but I dont think that it would be much.

The only problem we are facing right now is the place Guys If you have any idea or can help out in this it is really appreciated.

PS: Although I dont drink myself I dont have any problem with bear.

Leviathan86
01-07-09, 05:48
The main issue right now is a safe place central to all. The details of alcohol etc can come later.

If anyone has any leads for a secure location please contact S.

Pusy Lover
01-09-09, 08:51
First Visit to Oxygen last Friday, excellent environment, very neat and clean room, everything is perfect like you are in Thailand or Vietnam spa.

At recpetion I asked them about thai massage, they said we have only thai girls no locals for body massage. So I confirm 1 hour massage at3000.

Thai lady came downstairs, and took me to 2nd floor, massage is very good, the thai lady is very cooporative (because I know litle bit thai language, so she is very happy to talk with me in thai), she wiling to offer me HJ.

The good thing is you pay after the massage when you go back to downstairs at reception. Then I went 2nd time on last Tuesday and took 90 minutes massage at4500,

This time she is much more open to me and comfortable her name is Chumey but they don't allow you FS.

If you need a good relaxing, errotic massage beside sex & happy ending, this is the best place in Karachi.

Enjoy

Alpha00
01-10-09, 14:41
Well shhai I can send you pm but for that I will be needing a subscription only via credit card (thats the easiest thing) but unfortunately I dnt own any of the credit cards, you should better find some other way.I was visited MO last month over ther I found 3 S / H and 3rd on I foget name. S is ok nod good but not bad she make HJ and Sk but not for fs. Refused for this service

By the way exp is ok but I need change like a Bangkok LOOK.

Any body idea for this.

Leviathan86
01-10-09, 17:05
Thanks for the report man.

Regarding the Mujra party: starting rates is 3,500 but good quality girls are around 7000-8,000.

Right now key issue is location. If anyone can oblidge, please do so

Shhaikh
01-11-09, 07:42
Thanks for the report man.

Regarding the Mujra party: starting rates is 3,500 but good quality girls are around 7000-8,000.

Right now key issue is location. If anyone can oblidge, please do soI agree to Misery as we have only 5 days left before the show, I would go for good ones as if we are 4-6 Selected guys then the total cost would not go beyond 5k per person.

Shhaikh
01-11-09, 07:49
I was visited MO last month over ther I found 3 S / H and 3rd on I foget name. S is ok nod good but not bad she make HJ and Sk but not for fs. Refused for this service

By the way exp is ok but I need change like a Bangkok LOOK.

Any body idea for this.Dear this is Pak what you are getting here is also very difficult to have due to obvious reasons, something like Thailand would not be possible here in a 100 years I think but with what PL has posted earlier I think Oxygen is what you are looking for although they are not in to FS but every other ingredient is already available & maybe you can ask the Thai girl for something extra or a private massage at your place & then maybe you could have what you are looking for.

Bret76
01-12-09, 07:38
First Visit to Oxygen last Friday, excellent environment, very neat and clean room, everything is perfect like you are in Thailand or Vietnam spa.

At recpetion I asked them about thai massage, they said we have only thai girls no locals for body massage. So I confirm 1 hour massage at3000.

Thai lady came downstairs, and took me to 2nd floor, massage is very good, the thai lady is very cooporative (because I know litle bit thai language, so she is very happy to talk with me in thai), she wiling to offer me HJ.

The good thing is you pay after the massage when you go back to downstairs at reception. Then I went 2nd time on last Tuesday and took 90 minutes massage at4500,

This time she is much more open to me and comfortable her name is Chumey but they don't allow you FS.

If you need a good relaxing, errotic massage beside sex & happy ending, this is the best place in Karachi.

EnjoyHi Dude,

Since you have developed a comfort level with Chumey, maybe you can ask her if she is willing to provide massage at your place with FS? . Do let us know if you succeed!

Watch it while you're at it cheers!

Bret76
01-12-09, 07:40
I agree to Misery as we have only 5 days left before the show, I would go for good ones as if we are 4-6 Selected guys then the total cost would not go beyond 5k per person.7-8 k for one girl? . 5k per person don't you think thats a bit on the higher side as we won't be getting our noodles wet its only eye candy so would it be wise to spend 5k to just watch some gal move her hips so that we can go home and wank ourselves to sleep later on. Only a question lads hope you don't mind?

Cheers!

Sin is tempting? Hell yeah!

Alphasas
01-12-09, 23:29
Dear pussy lover and other seniors I have frequently visited hotel in cantt area done with soft butt angela both sabinaas, aima and many other Russian chicks in that hotel now that has closed down. Please guide if you know where can I find that type of place and if you can please tell if angela has the same number if not please display it safely.

Anyone seen sabina the slim one in that hotel any info about her, I have her number but some guy picks it up now.

Regards

Bret76
01-13-09, 06:23
Dear pussy lover and other seniors I have frequently visited hotel in cantt area done with soft butt angela both sabinaas, aima and many other Russian chicks in that hotel now that has closed down. Please guide if you know where can I find that type of place and if you can please tell if angela has the same number if not please display it safely.

Anyone seen sabina the slim one in that hotel any info about her, I have her number but some guy picks it up now.

RegardsHi Dude,

When was the last time you visited this hotel in cantt? Pussy lover do you have any idea about the whereabouts of these russian chicks PM if if you do.

Thanks

Cheers!

Alphasas
01-14-09, 18:31
Hi Dude,

When was the last time you visited this hotel in cantt? Pussy lover do you have any idea about the whereabouts of these russian chicks PM if if you do.

Thanks

Cheers!I went there in 2006, I used sabina she was really a dish.

Pusy Lover
01-15-09, 11:30
Hi all,

Online after 3 days abscence due to some conference, what is the status of Mujra party, I am in at3500 maybe we can share more if you get good quality of girls.

Beer for all attending members is from my side. Oxygen is a real good choice for good message, but strictly don't expect more than that and they never go outside or your place for massage or anything.

So if you've anything in mind that after few visit things are better then "no" or maybe you can offer them around 5000 or more tip then things are different.

I heard a message parlor in a bunglow in defence operated by a chirstian man Edward, not have a clue more than that. I am working on it, as soon as I get the details I'll pass it on.

Leviathan86
01-15-09, 19:12
The main issue right now is a place. I am just hoping someone would offer a place that way we can have a 3-4 girls and spend very little on accomodation.

If you can get my contact info from Shaikh it would be much easier to communicate.

Leviathan86
01-15-09, 19:16
A local told me that he knows of many pimps at operate in Badar Com Area.

I was told to park by the KFC and would be approached by a pimp with links to incall location around the area at a rate of 3k/shot.

I have been there 2x once at 2030 and again at 2230. Didnt notice anything.

The source is reliable has he has given me other contacts before. So if anyone has the time or is in the area please do keep an eye out.

Action Seeker
01-16-09, 12:47
Hi all,

I just came to karachi after a few years abroad and was wondering what the action is here. A lot has changed here so I have no idea where to start looking. The posts that I have read all say I need a reference of some sort for anythign I am looking for. If some one out there could share any info with me about incalls, mps, WG's it would be greatly appreciated. Hope to hear from some one.

AS

Asad Khan2
01-25-09, 18:58
But still no place to take them.

Ah, such misery.Why not you use car. Specially if you are at clifton you can easily park car at sea view and enjoy in it.

Its not comfortable but at-least safe your money which you can spent next time.

Xaghan
01-30-09, 22:19

RegardsBoth Angela and Sabina had left that hotel, as that hotel is also closed down, recently contacted angela thru a guy who is very well in providing girls, btw angela is shifted in Clifton near the PSO petrol pump, nowadays she is out of town but still in pak, as soon as she comes back I will let you people know, there is also a girl near garden who operates from her house.

Xaghan
02-03-09, 10:55
A local told me that he knows of many pimps at operate in Badar Com Area.

I was told to park by the KFC and would be approached by a pimp with links to incall location around the area at a rate of 3k/shot.

I have been there 2x once at 2030 and again at 2230. Didnt notice anything.

The source is reliable has he has given me other contacts before. So if anyone has the time or is in the area please do keep an eye out.Well Badar com area do has many incall locations, recently visited one ratings are 7/10. Sum other grls like angela and sabina are also in that area I dnt knw the exact place but a reliable source told me that, they are charging 12 to 15k.

Leviathan86
03-07-09, 19:55
Well Badar com area do has many incall locations, recently visited one ratings are 7/10. Sum other grls like angela and sabina are also in that area I dnt knw the exact place but a reliable source told me that, they are charging 12 to 15k.Same with girls like Kiran who can be found at Zamzama. I also hear that many can be found in the hotel next to area 51 for 10k+.

Can you provide some info about badar and where to find

BastardGuy
03-11-09, 14:51
I can highly recommend the place, went there a second time around for a deep tissue thai massage after I got some 'inner-theigh action' that was clearly intended to have a stimulative reaction. My masseuse offered me a HJ (upon obviously pointing) after some teasing and playing with my now errected knob, she had asked for 3000 Rps for a handjob. After some negotiating we settled for 2000Rps for a motivated HJ. She is evidently very experienced and good with oil, knows what she is doing, including some anal stiumlation (might as well, right. Great, clean experience, in my opinion this is a good as it gets in this place.

I can recommend it highly, though no FS offered, somebody should try a BJ and let us know.

Cheers,

Bastardguy

Bret76
03-16-09, 10:49
Hi guys,

Been a while since I lasted posted well I don't have any long stories for now as I am completely out of action due to the fact that I failed to get anything to my liking so I stopped wasting time, money and energy,

However spotted 2 working girls at Seaview Mcdonalds I was sitting with a friend on the benches outside mcdonalds suddenly 2 girls came and sat exactly opposite to me and tried to develop an eye contact. Seemed in their early twenties well were not exactly to my taste so I just sat there 2 other chaps came right then developed an eye contact with them and took them away.

I hope this helps I. T was a Friday night

Cheers

Psy Read
03-17-09, 19:15
Hello To all,

I have stumbled upon this thread today and have been reading it since afternoon. Must admit that it is very nice thread. I get all my action in DXB so cannot add to your knowledge anything but can appreciate the efforts in sharing the information and experiences.

Keep up.

Pusy Lover
03-18-09, 13:20
There are 3 thai ladies Ema, Chum and Muki, which one you went with.

I tried but failed, no HJ

I can highly recommend the place, went there a second time around for a deep tissue thai massage after I got some 'inner-theigh action' that was clearly intended to have a stimulative reaction. My masseuse offered me a HJ (upon obviously pointing) after some teasing and playing with my now errected knob, she had asked for 3000 Rps for a handjob. After some negotiating we settled for 2000Rps for a motivated HJ. She is evidently very experienced and good with oil, knows what she is doing, including some anal stiumlation (might as well, right. Great, clean experience, in my opinion this is a good as it gets in this place.

I can recommend it highly, though no FS offered, somebody should try a BJ and let us know.

Cheers,

Bastardguy

BastardGuy
03-23-09, 14:19
I think they all do it. However, they are not working girls and normally they don't do it the 1st time they meet you, they want some comfort that you are trustworthy and not some sleezeball.

Beat around the bush, don't ask outright, give her a generous tip so she knows you enjoyed it and you might want some more, added value services. She told me that she is reluctant with locals, because they are always 'so horny' and 'want to grab her' and have full service, which they obviously don't do. Get her to know you, be generous and joke around with her and I am sure it will happen, it might take a bit of time though. Good luck.

There are 3 thai ladies Ema, Chum and Muki, which one you went with.

I tried but failed, no HJ

BastardGuy
03-23-09, 15:39
I met this girl in one of the branded shops in zamzama and she really did strike me as very outgoing and confident, almost aggressive, something not seen very often in that part of the world. For the benefit of her privacy (and the level of severe desperation of some of the guys out there), I will not disclose the place at which I met this girl.

This should serve as bit of a guidance to a truly great time in a very conservative country non otherwise receptive to mongering:

It was a very quite afternoon and there was nobody else in the shop while I did my errands. She was helpful but not overly trying to please, I like that. We got talking and I asked her some general info, to which she responded openly. She asked why I wanted to know and I told her that I like to get to know people etc.

After about 20 mins of talking and shopping I checked out (bought stuff for a good 20k) and asked her whether she wanted to meet with me some time, perhaps show me around some places I pretended I had not seen. She gave me the whole spiel that she could not do that her mother and everything else. I told her that I was really sad that everyone talks about the famous hospitality but no one seems to really want to show a foreigner around.

That must have pierced her national ego and she said I should call her on her day off. Now guys, I would never do that with a 'regular' local girl (and neither would she), but this was not at all a regular one.

Anyway, to cut to the chase, we met up at the hotel lobby and she was wary of going around town with a foreigner, but as they wore on, she got more and more relaxed, started cracking jokes (some quite incredible ones too), and became easy going, told the shop keepers not to overcharge me etc.

She said it was great that a girl could be a friend of a guy without the guys getting creepy. Just as well she could not read what was on my mind, I was growing a bit tired of being on my best behaviour.

I broke the ice by asking her what it is with local men and pinching bottoms, she really got going now and I put my arm around her (protectivly), while at zamzama coffee shop, no interference from her. We parted and I told her to come back to the hotel for dinner later that night.

She came later that evening (multipke to Es, actually) but did not want to waste time on dinner (although we had mediocre room service later).

As soon as I closed the door, she started snogging me and pushed me on to the bed, I knew she had it in her when I met her! The rest was really great, passionate lovemaking, BBBJ, rimming, and blowing a couple of loads on her. She was really into it and did not seem to get enough, so I kept at although I would have prefered to toll over and sleep.

All in All a really good (and completly free) experience not to be missed. She did not get clingy after that nor possesive or any other anticipated side effects, so you can get some action there but you need to invest some time and create the right environment in which seduction can take place.

Be safe out there!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

BastardGuy
03-23-09, 16:28
Push lover: I am confused, here you are telling us about HJ at Oxygen, then you quizz me about my experience with Chumey. Either you are confused or you are.

Enjoy

Pusy Lover
03-24-09, 10:39
Sorry for confusion, basically I regularly take appointment with Ema, not Chumey.

That's why I asked you.

Today I am taking her to dinner at Swasdee Rastaurant at PC Hotel too.

Push lover: I am confused, here you are telling us about HJ at Oxygen, then you quizz me about my experience with Chumey. Either you are confused or you are.

KnightHunter
03-24-09, 17:29
Hey there.

Just read your post and was wondering where I could find this nurse tht you were talking about. I know you said AKUH. But do you have any contact no? Or anything tht could be of some assistance. In regards with trying to find other nurses. I might be of some assistance. As I know some people there.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi all,

All friends are not active since few days, before that some good activity and posts. Try to add anything you experianced, that's the way we can alive this karachi forum.

I've very safe'n'secure place in Gulistan-e-Jauher to take girls, but now I am looking for any place in defence-Clifton, can afford to pay nominal charges per visits base or monthly. If anyone have any info kindly update me.

Two days back driving toward hassan square at the evening 6:30, saw a cute face mid aged fat girl/aunty outside Agha Khan Hospital. As a direct eye contact and smile, stoped the car, she came and sit inside.

She is a AKUH nurse with real big boobs and nice face, but too fat for my standards. She has the palce to sit at Rashid minhas road, very polite and not look like professional hooker. I experianced her prety high rack inside the car, and pay her Rs. 200 and drop her after 10 min. On the promise that I'll meet her again any time. But I am not going to meet her again.

Anyone interested I can private pm him. Maybe we can get some info from her about other nurses who are interested.

Bret76
03-25-09, 10:12
Guys,

I need your assistance, a GF is coming in from abroad need to know the most secure and girl friendly hotel in Karachi also not too heavy on the pocket as I'll be paying for her 3 days stay, genuine info much appreciated

Pussy lover I persume you can help me with this buddy?

Cheers

Mandvi Wala
03-26-09, 18:23
Guys,

I need your assistance, a GF is coming in from abroad need to know the most secure and girl friendly hotel in Karachi also not too heavy on the pocket as I'll be paying for her 3 days stay, genuine info much appreciated

Pussy lover I persume you can help me with this buddy?

CheersBret why don't you try Carlton Hotel, its not as heavy on pocket as other five stars besides surrounding area is very calm and peaceful. Hope your GF would love the place.

Bret76
03-27-09, 11:25
Bret why don't you try Carlton Hotel, its not as heavy on pocket as other five stars besides surrounding area is very calm and peaceful. Hope your GF would love the place.Thanks dude but I believe a double room there is gonna cost me +10 k further I don't know if I'll be allowed to go in the room if I book a single room as I'll book the room on the gf's name

Anyway thanks!

Pusy Lover
03-27-09, 12:42
It depends, which area convieneint for you and budget.

1. Avari Hotel
2. Ramada Hotel Airport
3. Days Inn (on Sharah-e-Faisal near Baloch colony)
4. Carlton hotel (the best choice)
5. lots of guest houese are also there economy and secure like home.

I hope you can select from this list.

Bret why don't you try Carlton Hotel, its not as heavy on pocket as other five stars besides surrounding area is very calm and peaceful. Hope your GF would love the place.

Pusy Lover
03-27-09, 13:09
I tried to send you private mail, but couldn't succeed.

Hey there.

Just read your post and was wondering where I could find this nurse tht you were talking about. I know you said AKUH. But do you have any contact no? Or anything tht could be of some assistance. In regards with trying to find other nurses. I might be of some assistance. As I know some people there.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Shhaikh
03-27-09, 18:26
Very nice non-pro experience You are one lucky guy man or I may say you made your luck.

Starts working on project Non Pro.

Bret76
04-01-09, 06:31
It depends, which area convieneint for you and budget.

1. Avari Hotel
2. Ramada Hotel Airport
3. Days Inn (on Sharah-e-Faisal near Baloch colony)
4. Carlton hotel (the best choice)
5. lots of guest houese are also there economy and secure like home.

I hope you can select from this list.Thanks dude what about beach luxury hotel?

Pusy Lover
04-01-09, 08:21
That's also a very good choicce for GF hotel, I foget about that.

Thanks dude what about beach luxury hotel?

Chudai Wala
04-05-09, 09:24
That's also a very good choicce for GF hotel, I foget about that.I wanna add some on my personal experiances as far as pakistan hotels concerns every hotel in pakistan is GF it depends on the way you check in if you check in together I mean with Wg or Gf is GF no worries and if you take her later with you just act as an BFand GF no worries and most of the hotels I mean posh hotels and guest houses don't bother aout you what you are taking with and they have alot of variety as well in their lobbys and serviv=ces to special guests as well. No need to worry money talks everywhere

Keep hunting

KnightHunter
04-09-09, 17:19
Hey there.

Hope tht we can try to contact each other somehow. Is there any other way to get to you.

What you can do though is [Email address deleted by Admin] That is where I'm at usually.

Hope this works.

Talk soon

I tried to send you private mail, but couldn't succeed.EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Wild Rockets
04-19-09, 22:40
Hey guys,

I just became a member here few days back and this id my first post here I have been mongering with few high class models in Karachi through few pimps who only provide high class girls, that is models and actresess through him I've got neha khan (bonanza AD) for 55k, shazia akhther actress for 75k, beenish chauhan for 75k, and also 6 to 7 other girls who have only been in magazine so far from 20k uptill 50k all these girls were at my place for 4 to 5 hours and did twice with me. I can exchange contacts against contacts.

Wild Rockets
04-19-09, 22:44
Shazia is on the older side maybe 34 but she was great in bed. She was just like a gfe, she was willing to do any thing infact she came around 11 pm and left at 7 in the morning no such issue like celebrity nakhra or anything. And she has a perfect round softy ass, so lovely just feeling it makes you hard. I've called her few times but it took my pimp few weeks to arrange her for the first time as she has this thing now in meeting new guys she is willing to go to her old clients and she was saying that she does it very limited these days. Anyways she is good at all the stuff BJ, vaginal or anal.

Rate

Looks 8. 5/10

Attitude/ friendliness 10/10

Sex 10/10

Body 10/10

BJ 10/10.

Over all exp. Paisa wasool

Pusy Lover
04-20-09, 09:53
Hi,

I am based in Karachi, I would like to exchange and share info with you.

I don't have high class models info, but can provide you semi-pro girls working in differnt companies here in KHI, and can have fun for some extra bugs.

I like to upgrade myself and start mongering in 20K to 50K slot. If you can share some info in this slot, plz let me know

Regards

Shazia is on the older side maybe 34 but she was great in bed. She was just like a gfe, she was willing to do any thing infact she came around 11 pm and left at 7 in the morning no such issue like celebrity nakhra or anything. And she has a perfect round softy ass, so lovely just feeling it makes you hard. I've called her few times but it took my pimp few weeks to arrange her for the first time as she has this thing now in meeting new guys she is willing to go to her old clients and she was saying that she does it very limited these days. Anyways she is good at all the stuff BJ, vaginal or anal.

Rate

Looks 8. 5/10

Attitude/ friendliness 10/10

Sex 10/10

Body 10/10

BJ 10/10.

Over all exp. Paisa wasool

Wild Rockets
04-20-09, 20:58
Hey Pussy Lover,

I Love semi pro girls working in companies I can definately share my contacts with you, but how will we able to exchange as I cannot PM here.

If you could figure out a way I am ready to share.

Regards

Hi,

I am based in Karachi, I would like to exchange and share info with you.

I don't have high class models info, but can provide you semi-pro girls working in differnt companies here in KHI, and can have fun for some extra bugs.

I like to upgrade myself and start mongering in 20K to 50K slot. If you can share some info in this slot, plz let me know

Regards

Member #4317
04-21-09, 17:43
Been following the scene on this first trip to town after a a couple weeks. Saw PusyLover's post that he had info to share. Got to "craigslist" and see "Pakistan" THEN "Casual Encounters" THEN "MFW" section (men for women). See my post.

If you pass any info along to me I will not pass to anyone else since I know no one here. I could really appreciate a petite office girl. Friendly and no limits. I'm western. I can leave word at hotel that she is a guest and can go from there- I prefer to arrange via e-mail not phone.

Thanks "Pusy". If you ping me online I will reciprocate if you get to US.

Thanks!

Shhaikh
04-21-09, 18:25
Well Wild Rockets I could help you here I have sent you a PM plz check & confirm me if you want to communicate.

Pussy Lover don't use the old technique which was used here as those contacts then are abused, I will PM you as soon as I get go ahead from wild rockets, till then keep your fingers crossed.

Hey Pussy Lover,

I Love semi pro girls working in companies I can definately share my contacts with you, but how will we able to exchange as I cannot PM here.

If you could figure out a way I am ready to share.

Regards

Pusy Lover
04-22-09, 07:09
I am a subscribed member, can receive and send PMs.

Regards

Well Wild Rockets I could help you here I have sent you a PM plz check & confirm me if you want to communicate.

Pussy Lover don't use the old technique which was used here as those contacts then are abused, I will PM you as soon as I get go ahead from wild rockets, till then keep your fingers crossed.

Shhaikh
04-22-09, 17:31
I know but you are forgetting wildrockets is not.

I am a subscribed member, can receive and send PMs.

Regards

Shhaikh
04-26-09, 06:05
Took me a lot of time to find what you posted, any luck there in Islamabad?

Been following the scene on this first trip to town after a a couple weeks. Saw PusyLover's post that he had info to share. Got to "craigslist" and see "Pakistan" THEN "Casual Encounters" THEN "MFW" section (men for women). See my post.

If you pass any info along to me I will not pass to anyone else since I know no one here. I could really appreciate a petite office girl. Friendly and no limits. I'm western. I can leave word at hotel that she is a guest and can go from there- I prefer to arrange via e-mail not phone.

Thanks "Pusy". If you ping me online I will reciprocate if you get to US.

Thanks!

Straiche
04-29-09, 23:12
Came back to the forum after a long time. Good to see things are *heating* up for some friends here!

Many thanks to Pakmonitor for the plumber information – the staff was very average but still I truly appreciate Pakmonitor’s continued guidance on the forum.

Pakmonitor, do you have contact for Faria who used to be at Khadda market some years ago? Is she the same who runs the Gulistan e Jauhar place? Any help in guiding to her is appreciated.

In the meantime, I hear the scene at Bader seems to be good. There is a place apparently near Mr. Roll Miss Biryani run by a certain Saima. Haven’t tried the place though but a friend has promised to take me there.

Shhaikh
04-30-09, 12:45
Please do not point the exact locations keeping in view the current scenario of Talibanization it could be a serious threat to the community. If you are serious in sharing locations please use PMs. Thanks

Btw the Scene at Badar is on like it was before there are atleast 6 to 7 Incall Places running all celinders fired.

Following is a report of an experience this week with a nice Desi girl (not Paindu).

I went to one place at Badar the contact was forwarded to me by a friend. It took me a while to locate the exact place & convincing the pimp that I am a genuine customer and not a lead of LEA. Finally after a long discussion I managed to convince the guy & he asked me to wait at a certain location, I was guided to the place by the cook of the house who came & asked me to follow him which I gladly did, at the appartment a Madam M was waiting for me who accompanied me to a nice room, it was a nice clean appartment.

There I waited for the selection of girls. Three girls were shown to me I would rate the three 4, 6 & 7 on a scale of 10. Ofcourse I selected the 7 one. We had a nice chat she told me that she could dance very well & often did night mujras.

After a five minutes chat I took her in my arms & started kissing her on her face, neck then hardly on the nipples with a bite first then took off her shirt and sucked her boobs followed by a little bit of cuddling session and then BJ which lasted only 5 minutes as she was reluctant to continue.

Started of with cow girl, reverse cow girl, doggy open legs, closed legs & finished off missionery. Over all session was 6 as the girl was reluctant to continue BJ & got exausted too early.

Over all Girls body 7/10
Willingness 6 / 10
Cost 3k for a session lasted 45 minutes
Place 7/10

Good thing was girls were not just typical paindu type the ones who ran away from home but apparently seemed educated & professional

Straiche
05-01-09, 00:42
Thanks for the friendly warning.

I'll keep that in mind.

How much did you end up paying for your visit?

Please do not point the exact locations keeping in view the current scenario of Talibanization it could be a serious threat to the community. If you are serious in sharing locations please use PMs. Thanks

Btw the Scene at Badar is on like it was before there are atleast 6 to 7 Incall Places running all celinders fired.

Following is a report of an experience this week with a nice Desi girl (not Paindu).

Shhaikh
05-01-09, 11:54
At Incalls its from 1500 to 5000 Per shot depends upon the place, girl & your negotiation skills.

I usually pay from 2 to 3k per shot basis

Straiche
05-02-09, 23:57
At Incalls its from 1500 to 5000 Per shot depends upon the place, girl & your negotiation skills.

I usually pay from 2 to 3k per shot basis2k is my average too. Although if you notice at some places charging higher, they call the same girls. Not always, but there's a possibility.

For example I once went to this place near Baloch Colony and the lady said she'll charge a minimum of 3500. When we finally agreed on 3k, one of the girls she showed me was same I'd screwed at a 2k place!

Its probably a question of commission and the number of people who take it along the chain. I think the girls mostly get the same amount no matter where they go.

Shhaikh
05-03-09, 07:43
Nice to see your reports always I need your help regarding Lahore do you have any contact kindly it will be highly appriciated as I lost my cell phone man so I lost all the contacts need help from fellow members

Regards

MO

Well I would gladly help you out dear but there are two problems:

1. You are not a Subscribed / Senior member hence I could not send you a PM (I am a subscribed member)

2. I dont live in lahore so I dont have contacts which I have checked personally, I have some contacts which were forwarded to me by some friends I would gladly help if you could figure out a way.

I would not post them in the open as they wont last a week then. I hope you understand.

TC

Shhaikh
05-03-09, 12:10
Maybe this info could help some people over here:

Senior Members are former Regular Members who have been members for at least 6 months and have made 25 or more contributions to The Forum. Senior Member's reports are temporarily held until they are reviewed by a Forum Moderator.

This means every member can use the PM service from today without actually purchasing i.e. people who became members before 3rd November 2008 & have contributed atleast 25 posts, so those who are old members need to post 25 reports and they would be able to use the PM feature. I hope it helps.

Shhaikh
05-05-09, 06:58
The other easy way is to just subscribe :) that is what I did & recommend

BionicMan
05-05-09, 09:50
Maybe this info could help some people over here:

Senior Members are former Regular Members who have been members for at least 6 months and have made 25 or more contributions to The Forum. Senior Member's reports are temporarily held until they are reviewed by a Forum Moderator.

This means every member can use the PM service from today without actually purchasing i.e. people who became members before 3rd November 2008 & have contributed atleast 25 posts, so those who are old members need to post 25 reports and they would be able to use the PM feature. I hope it helps.

You sure?
why would we have to pay then the (minimal) fee to Jackson then as the main advantage of paying is the PM feature (added to the picture access).
I have subscribed already one and a half year ago, much happyu to have done that.
I appreciate some 20$ might represent quite some money in some countries. But on the other hand it is money spent for an hobby (mongering) that...costs money itself to mantain (be it cheap or expensive depending on tastes, habits, market prices, luckyness).
If one counterweights the information he gets from ISG (and the opportunity to save money or not be fooled by some funny requests), those 20$ is money well spent and you get it back the first time you spend some money for the hobby.

Shhaikh
05-06-09, 04:05
Yes I am sure, check this out this is a link to the ISG forum FAQ

InternationalSexGuide FAQ (www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/faq.php?faq=member_type_questions#faq_membership_type_questions_03)

Couldnt agree with you more as I subscribed the second day I joined ISG as I couldnt wait for 6 months to get some decent mongering experience & it was worth it.

Anyways people went off topic a lot any more good experiences yet, I had one would post in a day

Shhaikh
05-09-09, 15:53
Well here it goes again, two weeks back I was just again in the mood to pick a chick from G Jauhar for LT (over Night) had appointment fixed with my usual pimp had the pimp & the girl waiting for me at ARY Mall got there by 8:00 PM, during the change in cars the girl kept on looking at me trying to see who the customer was, after the switch I had a glimpse of her in the back. After dropping the Pimp I picked Pizza for the night and went to a pre arranged place at Jauhar.

As soon as we reached there the girl who was wearing a black burkha bursted out from it to reveal a nice colored Top & blue Denim Jeans it was a surprise to me as I wasnt expecting that at all. She was fine not too much pretty though but still nice at the age of 22,

She standed slim n smart with Nice C cupped boobs, I had her that night my way 3 times styles included, Cow girl, Reverse cow girl, doggie, Missionnery etc, Very good BBBJ though she was cooperative but still I had to leave at 2:30 AM with a promise that I will call her, which ofcourse I never did.

Following are her Stats:
She standed slim n smart
Over All Body: 6.5
Service: 9/10
Agreeable to do just about anything although I didnt ask for Greek
Very energetic in terms of Cow Girl & Reverse Cow Girl

Senior members can PM me for her number

Straiche
05-09-09, 21:08
Congrats man ! Hope you had a good time.

She wanted you to promise you will call her ? Seems she was as impressed by you as you were by her !! Great work :)

Well here it goes again, two weeks back I was just again in the mood to pick a chick from G Jauhar for LT (over Night) had appointment fixed with my usual pimp had the pimp & the girl waiting for me at ARY Mall got there by 8:00 PM, during the change in cars the girl kept on looking at me trying to see who the customer was, after the switch I had a glimpse of her in the back. After dropping the Pimp I picked Pizza for the night and went to a pre arranged place at Jauhar.

As soon as we reached there the girl who was wearing a black burkha bursted out from it to reveal a nice colored Top & blue Denim Jeans it was a surprise to me as I wasnt expecting that at all. She was fine not too much pretty though but still nice at the age of 22,

She standed slim n smart with Nice C cupped boobs, I had her that night my way 3 times styles included, Cow girl, Reverse cow girl, doggie, Missionnery etc, Very good BBBJ though she was cooperative but still I had to leave at 2:30 AM with a promise that I will call her, which ofcourse I never did.

Following are her Stats:
She standed slim n smart
Over All Body: 6.5
Agreeable to do just about anything although I didnt ask for Greek
Very energetic in terms of Cow Girl & Reverse Cow Girl

Senior members can PM me for her number

Shhaikh
05-11-09, 08:19
Well here I go again, but this time it was a semi

I got in touch with this nice girl through my regular pimp I would refer the girl hereafter by Miss M, thought she was a regular pro but since I got in touch with her I came to know that she was nothing of the kind.

She was a regular Karachite girl aged 22 nice slim & smart not too fair, height was abt 5' black hair & when I got to know her more she was charming as well.

Well I got her once at an incall where we left after half an hour due to the bad service of the incalls (wrote an entire column at the unprofessional activities at incalls here earlier) both of us got Mad & Miss M actually got terrified and so called it a day & exchanged numbers before doing so.

The other day she had her friends place arranged at an easier location where we had fun for around 2 hours & just one shot following are the details:

Well we started of with a littlet chit chat abt things here & there then about last exp at the incall & I said I wasnt going there ever she told me she wouldnt go there as well & she was told by the pimp that I was a good customer & for me only she decided to come to this pimp after 1 year before that due to her house problem she worked for two months & now she is doing a regular job and just needed some extra cash.

Cut the story short we started of by light kissing, cuddling, hugging, I seem to enjoy as she was into it with such enthusiasm not seen in pros, she seem to enjoy herself as well which put me on towards her. after a 20 minutes light yet passionate session during which we put our clothes off she turned of the light & told me to relax & lay backwards, as I did I started to feel a warm massage starting from my neck & going inch by inch downwards, it was a pleasant surprise I asked her where did she learnt this she said she saw watching movies I knew she wasnt telling the truth as she was very good at it, but who cares after a very well driven body massage she turned to kiss lightly on the neck while lying naked on me then she seduced me by kissing on the ears passionately, but didnt let me kiss her, after that the seduction increased when a body to body massage started (though without an oil or lotion) I loved every part of it she also did a slight foot massage (i think she wasnt good at it) but she licked every finger of my foot it felt great.

After that I couldnt control myself anylonger asked her for BBBJ which she gladly did, started of with cow girl and ended after 15 minutes of extra ordinary pounding.

Over all it was an Excellent GFE Exp which I beliieved was not posible in Pak

Her Stats were
I would rate her 5.5/10 in terms of body as she had something wrong with her A$$ some childhood accident or something didnt ask her coz could have hurt her.
Boobs were 8.5 /10
Service was 9.5/10 wasnt expecting something like this in Pak n specially from a desi

Strangely I gave her number to a friend of mine but she never answered and actually got mad at me like a GF for giving her number out & I had to bail out with a gift, Afterwards she told me if I ever want to see her again I was not to share her number with anyone as she is not a pro, else she would change the contact no so I agreed to that.

After this exp my mind abt Paki chicks have changed a lot, there is a lot of pottential over here yet to be explored although lot of bad exp as well but there are lots of posssibilities which are yet to be explored.

Good Luck to all :)

Wild Rockets
05-12-09, 22:29
Hey,

Pussy Lover, how are you. Shhaikh has forwarded me the contacts of the five semi pros you gave, but baring one neither of them are willing to talk without reference, i tried to convince them in many ways but no success.

Please solve this problem as i would like to tell you that before exchanging contacts i inform the persons whose contact i'm giving to others at the forum, so people dont have any problems i think you should also do something so i can take advantage of the information you have provided to me.

Thanx.

Pusy Lover
05-14-09, 08:44
Dear WR,

I can't share my original name here with everyone, I already hinted you many things with them you can take them in confidance.

Tell me whom you wanted to take with you, and I'll update her with your nick name by sms.

I tried to talk to your given contact but not succeed yet. I sms him many times, but he never replied.

Regards

Hey,

Pussy Lover, how are you. Shhaikh has forwarded me the contacts of the five semi pros you gave, but baring one neither of them are willing to talk without reference, i tried to convince them in many ways but no success.

Please solve this problem as i would like to tell you that before exchanging contacts i inform the persons whose contact i'm giving to others at the forum, so people dont have any problems i think you should also do something so i can take advantage of the information you have provided to me.

Thanx.

Leviathan86
05-14-09, 19:39
Exp Story:

Girl: 7/10
Service: 8.5/10
Attitude: 10/10
Price: 4,000

It is obvious that you can get girls from 100 to 40,000 for the night. I am not interested in paying for girls just for the fact that they are models or celeb. Its more for the experience. What good is owning a Ferrari if you cant actually race it.

Anyways, I have always been told that Badar was the place where pimps stroll the street in strength by numbers. I have been there at least 3x waiting. All I saw were streets patrolled by LE. After a bit of difficulty finding the correct street I found the location. The last in call location I went to was a disgusting dump. By dump I mean a dirty mattress on the floor horrible lighting and I just felt like shit walking out of that place.

This place was a happy surprise. There was a nice bed, computer, TV, vhs and light. Aprox 5 girls were presented to me, I picked the one which had a fun personality. The exp was great she was willing to give massages, trying positions and gave service close to a GFE. Which I didn't think was possible in Karachi. She was more then willing to do all nighters and she seemed excited to do it.

THE SEX: We started with a lot of rubbing. She took off her clothes, and I told her to get on top of me. It has been a least a month since my last sexual encounter, so this was a warm up which lasted 30 mins. Ego aside, I wanted to relax and just enjoy the experience. I had her ride me the entire time, nice slow fuck. Boy could she ride. Her attitude was great the entire time. Smile and laughing.

The manager was very polite and honest. He said he can arrange for any type of girl be it Turkish, Russian or even a high class desi. He also provides another room for the night with A/C, dvds or whatever I need. I think I got lucky with this girl since the other seemed rather bitchy. But I am sure they will have other pleasant girls. This was a Sunday afterall.

Leviathan86
05-14-09, 19:45
Girl: 7.5/10
Service: 5/10
Attitude: 5/10
Price: 2,500 plus 500 tip.

A friend passed on a contact to me about a location too far for my comfort. I called up the Aunty asked about details. My urdu isnt great and she could tell that I was not a native.

I asked her to arrange a program for me a bit closer to where I live. The best place she could do was in Gulshan. I had no idea how to get there so I just drove towards the area, then followed a taxi to take me to the house.

It wasnt actually a ***** house, I know they have others which are high rush places. But this I believe was their home. Spick and Span. I was the only one there, sat in the living room.

The girls was pretty. Great body etc. Fair, big boobs, tight pussy. Had her lay on top of me and slide up and down, then turned her over and fucked her. She did have a bit of an attitude problem, and a bit shy. She was young and probably inexperienced hence why a bit shy.

I would go there more often, its just that the distance is to great for me.

I spoke with the pimp to see if they can arrange one closer to home.

He can also arrange models, and stage girls.

Leviathan86
05-14-09, 19:46
Service: 8.5/10
Attitude: 10/10
Price: 4,000

It is obvious that you can get girls from 100 to 40,000 for the night. I am not interested in paying for girls just for the fact that they are models or celeb. Its more for the experience. What good is owning a Ferrari if you cant actually race it.

Anyways, I have always been told that Badar was the place where pimps stroll the street in strength by numbers. I have been there at least 3x waiting. All I saw were streets patrolled by LE. After a bit of difficulty finding the correct street I found the location. The last in call location I went to was a disgusting dump. By dump I mean a dirty mattress on the floor horrible lighting and I just felt like shit walking out of that place.

This place was a happy surprise. There was a nice bed, computer, TV, vhs and light. Aprox 5 girls were presented to me, I picked the one which had a fun personality. The exp was great she was willing to give massages, trying positions and gave service close to a GFE. Which I didn't think was possible in Karachi. She was more then willing to do all nighters and she seemed excited to do it.

THE SEX: We started with a lot of rubbing. She took off her clothes, and I told her to get on top of me. It has been a least a month since my last sexual encounter, so this was a warm up which lasted 30 mins. Ego aside, I wanted to relax and just enjoy the experience. I had her ride me the entire time, nice slow fuck. Boy could she ride. Her attitude was great the entire time. Smile and laughing.

The manager was very polite and honest. He said he can arrange for any type of girl be it Turkish, Russian or even a high class desi. He also provides another room for the night with A/C, dvds or whatever I need. I think I got lucky with this girl since the other seemed rather bitchy. But I am sure they will have other pleasant girls. This was a Sunday afterall.

I acutally didnt expect an exp like this was possible in Pakistan, or for this price. I have mongered in a few other countries like Thailand, and this exp was pretty close, albiet not as long.

Leviathan86
05-17-09, 16:47
Today I first went to the same place I wrote in Karachi Isnt Dead. There was only one girl available, and I was not interested.

Then went over to another pimp I know. In the parking lot I saw two of the girls she had, again didnt spark my interest.

99% of the time the girl will either be unattractive and give horrible service. We are paying 4,000 for just one program, and im curious to know if mongering in paki is actually worth it.

Has anyone had a good experience?

Wild Rockets
05-17-09, 21:20
I tried to take them in confidence but no sucess I even sms them I want to try saima from the bank and sameera, tell them sheharyar, who has contacted them is your friend, and as far as hassan is concerned he was with me today quote him the same name and you also just tell me any nickname here and I'll quote those girls that nickname and I'll give hassan the same nick of yours.

Thanks

Bret76
05-18-09, 07:15
ok guys here goes my experience after a gap of 4. 5 months,

called the manager and asked him if weekend morning is ok with him and girls will be avaliable, he said yes no problems he gave me the directions to his place.

well went at 12:00 got on the advised floor and rang the bell the servant opened the door for me and let me in as soon as i entered the place i didn't like the smell it was kinda smell that makes you feel uncomfortable, well the servant directed me to an airconditioned room turned on the a/c he told me that presently there are only two gals in the house on my way in i saw a girl in a room on a bed with an infant when the same girl came in and shook my hand i was like no way it spoiled my mood to some extent.

the manager told me on the phone that one of these girls is 3 k for a time and the other is 4k well the girl i shook hands with was the 3k a time girl to be honest in my opinion she was not worth more than 1k a time max! anyway i asked the servant two bring in the other girl he said he'll go knock her door as she is sleeping well he came back in a minute or two and told me that she is not responding i told him its ok, in the mean time the manager who actually was at his house and not in the same vicinity as i called me on my cell, i told him the situation and said tht i'll try and come in the evening as it seems in the morning time there isn't much to choose from.

i told him that i'm not sure if i'll be able to make it in the evening as it is not a very convinient time for me he said ok no problem you come to my house and i'll make a few calls and see if better quality girls are avaliable at this time i said ok the servant went with me and directed me towards the managers house.

the manager to me to decent room but no a/c fuk me! he is a polite and nice person made me sit switched to a sports channel and handed me a beer while he sat and made the calls i enjoyed the beer.

he made a few calls it was 12:00 by that time well once he was done with making the calls he told me that a few girls will show up well we sat and chatted for a while and i had a total of 3 beers.

the girl showed up at 2:00 so i was feeling drunk and drowsy as i ddint get much sleep the previous night anyway the girl comes in very slim, very small boobs, very young maybe in her late teens or early twenties couldn't tell seemed to be very nice. looks wise i'll give her 6 / 10 told the manager she is ok paid him 7500 for 3 times after bargaining and 1000 for the 3 chilled beers took her to the room the manager put on mujra songs for us and left i chatted with the girls for around 20 min then we hugged and kissed (short pecks no open mouth kissing mind you) she told me she doesn't offer blow jon covered or otherwise fuk me now that was a major turn off now once she took of her clothes she was all natural what the fuk 3-4 days stubble all over let it be legs, arms, armpits well that was another major turnoff well to cut it short first two times were very lousy and lame as first time i came very fast as it had been some time since i had sex second time due to the beer and the hairy girl didn't feel aroused came fast again lost erection inbetween never happend before but there is always first time for everything now i wasnt feeling so good and it was pinching me that why i paid so much.

since the first two times i came very early so i couldn't tell exactly how cooperative the girl really is but for the third time i had to settle the score or my ego would have killed me!

any ways after a gap of 20-25 min she told me that we are running out of time so i better start the third round well we started the third round and folks guess what i did settle the score to some extent banged hers doggy style for 20- 25 min cowboy 10 min missionary another 10 min after the initial 15 min she started whinning but i kept banging her with a fast bowlers speed and enjoying the mujra song as well after 20 min she just jumped up and told me she had to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) and tht i shud finish as its getting painful i was like you got off very easy the first 2 timed and i have to get my moneys worth so folks 3rd round i banged her for a good 45 min but lost concentration 2 times once when she went to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) and the second when she just jumpeed up telling me its getting painful but i resumed my concentration to finish the deed.

any how the summary is:

looks: 6/10 max

body: slim petite small perky tits but well shaped round ass so 6/10

attitude: very good in the begnning but a lousy 5 / 10 in the end

paid: 7500 for 3 times which believe me was a waste she was not worth moret than 4000 for 3 times

till date i didn't have an experience in pakistan which i would state as good

i'm not giving up on this manager as yet as i'm planning to go again in the evening today to chk the talent and will report my experience accordingly

till then ciao!

Bret76
05-19-09, 08:23
Went to the same incall place again as my previous post this time I went at noon called the manager last night and he said there will be 2 girls and he will call one more I arrived at the place at 3:30 waited outside for 15 min for the building gate to be opened went in side and waited the girl residing there was still sleeping as I mentioned in my last post so the managers wife came and sat with me and made a few calls. Despite waiting for a couple of hours it was a no show from any girl the managers wife was very courteous and sat with me throughout the time chatting well once it was 5:30 I gave up hope and told her I wasted my office time here so atleast I can try calling the girl from my previous experience the girl had given me her number the previous time the lady called her first and she told her that she will be there in an hours time well waited for an hour and then called this girl myself she told me shes about to reach the place well another 30 min and she was there.

I told the lady since I've been waiting for so long there is no way I'm gonna pay that much and I told her that I'll pay her 6k for 3 times all in not a dime more well she agreed so the girl I got for 7500 on the previous visit I got her for 6000 all in for three times for this visit!

And for a change her attitude was really good this time she got wet quickly and I started doggy style shagged her good for 30 min before I finished once we were finished we just sat there chatted for an hour maybe when other chicks arrived one of the chick I recognized her by her name and asked her if she was with levithan 86 she said yes there was another girl but nothing special even this girl levithan86 rated her as 7 well with all due respect to him I can't give her more than 5! That also if I'm feeling generous well I guess we have different tastes.

Anyways as levithan86 mentioned in his post she was friviolous and playful jumping and running all around the place fooling around with other girls I like her jolly personality I wish she had the looks to support the attitude then it would have been great.

Ordered some Biryani and shakes for both the girls and told my girl lets go for the second round this time again started with doggy then straight then cowboy then reverse cowboy then again cowboy and she came while she was on top of me and went dead for a while she told me she came well I told her that I have still a few good minutes left in me once I came we chatted for a while I told her that since I had first two good rounds I'm willing to waive off the 3rd round so we sat and chatted till it was time to go.

Overall this was a better experience than the previous one the lady manager was very considerate, polite and friendly and sat a good couple of hours with me chatting so that I don't get bored.

Andee82
05-19-09, 10:26
Hi to all,

I am new here. You guys going some great work. Need help. I came from middle east and you know guys its simply impossible to find any good spot there. So I need really some good and please genuine contacts. Money and place no problem. For couple of days I'm bangin my maid. But I m bored with her. Every week I hired a new maid but this really sucks. I need a permanent link. So please guys help me.

Straiche
05-19-09, 23:08
Few days back went to the new place I mentioned earlier. The place was a dump but the manager insisted that I should see the new girls she has available. Anyway, I wanted to check them out and so went even though I was thinking it would be a wasted visit.

Regardless of the place which has no ac and only has an old double bed in the room, let me tell you that the manager is very friendly and cooperative. She showed me three girls. Two of them were below average (one of them was at least 35) but the third one was slim and much younger like I think 22 or 23 year old. Let's say her name was S (you might laugh but I've forgotten her name). The problem was she didn't even have a smile and looked very serious.

When I told the manager I was disappointed as two were not my type and S was too serious, she asked me to still try S. She told me she was a tigress in the bed and I will not be disappointed.

So I took her and first thing I told her to get the serious expression from her face. She smiled, quickly undressed and asked me to join her. For a little while we were talking lying in the bed and I told her what the manager told me and asked her to prove that she was a tigress.

I can't tell you how good she was. She licked me all over and then gave a BBBJ as if she would suck the life out of me. Since she was slim and short she was sliding, licking and moving all over me. I couldn't hold myself and asked her for a CG. She obliged and was literally electric. She then bent forward and clasped me as she continued. Then we moved to missionary and I banged away for some time. I was close to coming but decided I had to hold her ass while doing it and finished it doggie style.

Great experience and the ratings below.

Looks: 7/10 short, slim, natural, good skin, not very fair
Service: 8/10 amazing energy

Straiche
05-19-09, 23:09
Read, subscribe, PM.

Hi to all,

I am new here. You guys going some great work. Need help. I came from middle east and you know guys its simply impossible to find any good spot there. So I need really some good and please genuine contacts. Money and place no problem. For couple of days I'm bangin my maid. But I m bored with her. Every week I hired a new maid but this really sucks. I need a permanent link. So please guys help me.

Bret76
05-20-09, 05:54
My overall observation is that here in Karachi can't say about other cities since never pursued this activity elsewhere in Pakistan

1. You can't get good quality for 2-4k per shot, I have no idea about higher rate girls!

2. Incall places are overcharged filthy dumps

3. Girls are usually uneducated, brash, insolent and impertinent which is a turn off for me I don't know about others they can't speak properly (well wht can one expect in 2-4 k)

4. Attitude and service quality is usually not up to the mark

5. You get much better quality in Gulf for the same amount with better attiude and service. You pay PKR 4000 and get a really nice looking Russian for 30 min.

6. Here there is always a sense of insecurity lingering due to L. E raids etc. Which is minimal in GCC.

Anyway guys what can I say other than we are unfortunate and unlucky to be stranded in a dry place

I need Russians I love Russians I wish there was a place where I could get Russians on a reasonable rate how I miss CIS lord help me!

Bret76
05-20-09, 06:06
Hi to all,

I came from middle east and you know guys its simply impossible to find any good spot there. Are you serious? What part of middle east were you in? Saudi? Even if you were in a dry place how far is Dubai or Bahrain? You can easily go there to quench your thirst so I do not agree with you that there is no good spot there!

You want help, do 2 things:

1. SUBSCRIBE

2. RTFF

Sebastiane
05-22-09, 01:10
hi all!

i am going to pakistan later in the year and am ethnically a paki though never lived there! i have heard that it is possible to get high-class escorts in pakistan. i'd particularly be interested in models or girls who are highly educated and attractive. i'll be in islamabad and also lahore. what price are we talking here? 10 000 rupees, 20? 50?

if anyone can help me i'd be grateful!

Straiche
05-24-09, 22:59
well, for starters, get yourself invited to a private party and you may seduce a girl.

on the mongering front, i think lahore may be a good choice. also read through and check out the lahore and islamabad forums. it is said blue paradise has some good girls but there are bad reports on that as well. haven't come across high class escorts in karachi.

perhaps senior friends here can help ?

hi all!

i am going to pakistan later in the year and am ethnically a paki though never lived there! i have heard that it is possible to get high-class escorts in pakistan. i'd particularly be interested in models or girls who are highly educated and attractive. i'll be in islamabad and also lahore. what price are we talking here? 10 000 rupees, 20? 50?

Andee82
05-25-09, 10:57
Are you serious? What part of middle east were you in? Saudi? Even if you were in a dry place how far is Dubai or Bahrain? You can easily go there to quench your thirst so I do not agree with you that there is no good spot there!

You want help, do 2 things:

1. SUBSCRIBE

2. RTFFDear Bret,

Yes Saudi. I know there are few spot in saudia also but not that easy as Dubai or bahrain for expatriate. But now bottom line is that, ka I m now in Karachi.

If you can help me out here.

Straiche
05-25-09, 23:26
Andee, Bret already gave you a hint: RTFF. You won't be disappointed.

Dear Bret,

Yes Saudi. I know there are few spot in saudia also but not that easy as Dubai or bahrain for expatriate. But now bottom line is that, ka I m now in Karachi.

If you can help me out here.

Straiche
06-03-09, 23:35
Guys,

I had the hottest experience today. Went to an old contact in Defence when she called and said there's a new girl I may want to meet. I have had a good relationship with this madame that goes a long way but recently her girls are not the best quality. So, I asked her if the girl was sexy/pretty as well as good at sex. She replied that the girl may not be a "model" but is outstanding in bed. That was enough for my curiosity and I went.

The girl, Kiran, is young in her early 20s and has a slim body but a very curvy ass. She was very quiet when others were around but started talking when we were alone in the room. We lay in bed, dressed, and kept talking for about 15 minutes or so. When things started to heat up for me, I asked her to undress and she obliged. Very beautiful and spotless skin. I know some mongers go for fair skin so I must warn she was not fair. Her face features was also very average and not one that you would fall for. But her skin and figure was amazing.

Anyway, she asked me to lie down flat and started to give light kisses on the neck and around. At this point I stopped her and told her I want to enjoy the taste of her skin first. I kissed and licked her around and then sucked at her tits while fingering her clit. She seemed to enjoy it. Even if she was faking it, it was a very good show as she moved her legs here and there and her ass up and down as I fingered her. I continued for about 5 minutes until I wanted her to do her part.

This is when she turned into a fireball. She went down immediately and gave a BBBJ. As I was squirming, she started playing with my balls and went deep throat at the same time. Then, a big surprise, she moved closer to me and started biting and licked my inner thighs while clutching my ass. She kept on doing the BBBJ and thigh thing like she had gone crazy and as she was close I started playing with her clit again.

I normally don't come during a BBBJ but this time I felt I would if we continued this way. So I asked her to stop and got on top of her. She was moaning and moving with me as I pounded at her. Its been a long time that I was so excited and didn't bother about changing positions and came in less than 5 minutes which is very unusual for me.

Amazing experience (probably one of the best I had) and I intend taking her for an LT soon.

Ratings:

Looks: 4/10
GFE: 7/10

Wu Ming
06-04-09, 07:36
Hello, guys,

I am back. How is Karachi? I hope she is not sleeping as before.

Straiche
06-10-09, 11:49
Hey guys.

Has anyone had the experience of dance/mujra followed by steamy sex ? I hear all sorts of stories about Lahore but Karachi has a mujra scene too (I think it is very small compared to Lahore).

Any interesting experiences anyone ?

Pusy Lover
06-11-09, 09:43
Hi everyone,

I got russian girl (Shakira) number from someone few days back. Yesterday i called her, talked with this russian hotty. first she asked me the reference then she open up and told me the service fee.

1. 1 hour 8000
2. 2 hours 10,000
3. 4 hours 14,000
4. all night 20,000

I told her that I can meet her in daytime not in the night, and negotiated her to Rs. 8, 000 for one and half hour & two shots. Which she agreed after some hasitation.

I told her that I've a place at gulshan which is far away from clifton (where she lives). She told me that she know one place in clifton but he charge Rs. 1500 for one hour. So I finalised the deal at Rs. 10, 000/= for both place and girl for one and half hours.

I reached at China Town at given time and called her, she said I am just coming, she came in chauffer driven Suzuki Cultus, with best presentation and ultra modern looks with big sunglasses.

I am really amazed to se such a hotty here in our city, feel like I am in eurpoe or Bangkok. She came out from her car and sit with me wearing black see through dress, and called the person for place. He explain me the address, which is near silver sand appartment, sea view. We went there, place is good with split A/c in both bedroom and drawing room.

Took 4 chilled beers with me, 2 for her 2 for me. She asked me to pay Rs. 2000 to this guy and then we went to bedroom. That's is a really excellent experiance I ever had in Karachi. She is very cooperative and experianced in sex. Very slim & small with beautiful white skin and beautiful face.

She told me that she live with her Russian boss with 4 more girls also working. She gave best service, no hurry, and trying to give her best. Never asked about advance money.

After two very satisfied shots, I gave her Rs. 8000 and asked her should I drop her, she siad no, my driver will collect me.

I can forward this numbers, whoever contacted me though mail, please don't circulate this number for misuse. This is a very good and vliad contact in Karachi.

Happy Hunting.

Straiche
06-11-09, 20:51
Hi everyone,

I got russian girl (Shakira) number from someone few days back. Yesterday i called her, talked with this russian hotty. first she asked me the reference then she open up and told me the service fee............I am really amazed to se such a hotty here in our city, feel like I am in eurpoe or Bangkok.Great report !! Goes to show there are still good things happening in this world :)

Do they do incalls?

Pusy Lover
06-12-09, 07:10
No, they don't offer incall, i asked them but they arranged this place and went with me.

So it's clearly no, otherwise they never loose that Rs. 2,000/- for hosting.

Great report !! Goes to show there are still good things happening in this world :)

Do they do incalls ?

Straiche
06-12-09, 23:15
Thanks. Makes sense too.

And, by the way, the 8000 you negotiated was near perfect too. A pimp I know had earlier said he could arrange 2 shots for 7000 plus charges for a place. Plus minus 1000 is nothing and I can confirm you got a good deal.

I have yet to try that pimp's offer because he's playing hard to get - probably wants to increase the price or something. I'll update as soon as I have anything to report.

Shhaikh
06-13-09, 10:06
youve been away for too long my friend, anyways two more posts and you would be good to go (i.e. you will get your senior membership)

InternationalSexGuide FAQ (www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/faq.php?faq=member_type_questions#faq_membership_type_questions_03)

Hello.!

I have lots and lots of contacts. From low end tooo high profile Nanna and shahzad pimps from karachi.

But I don't have secure and neat place.

Bret76 can you please share that incall place!

Shhaikh
06-13-09, 10:09
We can never compare a CIS exp with a local one, local girls here would probably never come close to CIS, anyways good shot. suprisingly cost is too low as well for two shots.

I had a couple of experiences myself lately would post them as soon as I get enough time to spare.

Hi everyone,

I got russian girl (Shakira) number from someone few days back. Yesterday i called her, talked with this russian hotty. first she asked me the reference then she open up and told me the service fee.

Happy Hunting.

Shhaikh
06-13-09, 15:39
dear you should contact blue paradise for men and the price is above 50

hi all!

Shhaikh
06-13-09, 15:52
Good report man,I also like girls which are good at bed and provide GFE which is very rare here in pak & that is the reason why people prefer semi pros.

Guys,

The girl may not be a "model" but is outstanding in bed.

Khurramali
06-14-09, 12:22
Hey. Sorry for being gone for a long time. Now am back in action. Would like to contribute! Have lots of catacts but no good place! Planning to try incall place! Which I never did! Any suggestions?

Straiche
06-14-09, 21:02
Thanks. It is rare indeed. And I think one of the reasons is they watch too much of star tv and less of porn LOL

Good report man,I also like girls which are good at bed and provide GFE which is very rare here in pak & that is the reason why people prefer semi pros.

Fire Lover
06-17-09, 13:17
I'm new to this forum.

I just returned from abroad and I love mongering.

Can some one give me good contacts for girls massage please full service in Karachi?

My email add is [Email address deleted by Admin].

Thxs hoping for replies.

Bye

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Pusy Lover
06-18-09, 11:13
Hi everyone,

I got Madam Haseena number from someone recently. Yesterday I called her, talked with Madam. First she asked me the reference then she described about girl & fee.

Right now I've 2 girls 15 yrs & 16 yrs, and single shot cost you 2500, and 3000. I aksed her address, she told me to come to KFC at badar 26th Street, then call me.

I went there in evening, and called her, she told me to come at double road from KFC and then turn 2nd right, come straight, stop at tea shop, I'll see you from my appartment.

After went upstairs 2nd floor, a male open the door and asked me to sit in drawing room. Madam came and shake hand with me, aftre some discussion she invited both girls.

Although they are young and slim but not to my standards, so just shake hand with them and sent back. Then I paid Rs. 1000 to madam and told her that I'll come again later.

Place is also not very clean and full family living there with 2 males. Which make me more uncomfortable. If anyone interested please email, I'll forward you number of madam.

Happy Hunting

Straiche
06-18-09, 11:30
Let's see if your love is strong enough to make you RTFF first.

I'm new to this forum.

I just returned from abroad and I love mongering.

Can some one give me good contacts for girls massage please full service in Karachi?

My email add is [Email address deleted by Admin].

Thxs hoping for replies.

Bye

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Khurramali
06-18-09, 16:10
Hi,

Anyone tried Huts at Hawksbay?

Shhaikh
06-19-09, 16:09
farm houses are better as the water is clean without sand :)

Straiche
06-19-09, 20:15
How much does a farm house cost ? And how much is the entry to a party at a farm house ? I've never tried it and am curious.

p.s. Pussy Lover, I will let you know as soon as I meet the person.

farm houses are better as the water is clean without sand :)

Pusy Lover
06-20-09, 08:29
On a working day it cost you somewhere 10, 000-15, 000 and weekend from 15, 000 to 20, 000

Price depend upon the facilities and location.

I've few numbers of farm houses if someone need email me.

How much does a farm house cost ? And how much is the entry to a party at a farm house ? I've never tried it and am curious.

Shhaikh
06-22-09, 18:22

Havent been to any myself, it doesnt seem safe as there are many people who are informed about the party, its better if some close friends arrange one.

Shhaikh
06-22-09, 18:30
This girl is from my previous experience I posted earlier, I had her the second time last week with her friend, thought I share some pictures, coments are welcomed

Wu Ming
06-23-09, 12:15
Can someone give me the number of 26th street?

It is very close to my house.

Wu Ming
06-23-09, 12:41
Hi guys,

I just rent a new house, I hope some one can give some outcall number. Now what I got is only a Chinese lady, I want to try local one. My english is not good, I hope you can understand.

Shhaikh
06-23-09, 16:54
Thanks MO, this time I had her friend as well but nothing to write home about

Member #4491
06-23-09, 23:03
Hi everyone,

Right now I've 2 girls 15 yrs & 16 yrs, and single shot cost you 2500, and 3000. Happy HuntingNo that I am mr moral police but I still have to ask; is this legal? Is this common? Are those girls related to the woman pimping them?

Pusy Lover
06-24-09, 05:18
I tried to send you few contacts but you are not subscribed memebr. I think you better get the membership, so we can exchange usefull info.

I can exhchange you many numners against that Chinese contact you have.

26th Street

Wo Jio Haseena

[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

Xie Xie

Hi guys,

I just rent a new house, I hope some one can give some outcall number. Now what I got is only a Chinese lady, I want to try local one. My english is not good, I hope you can understand.EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Pusy Lover
06-24-09, 07:51
Dear Barba,

This is not a true statement they give, I saw these girls and they are all above 18 and legal.

But they just try to excite you syaing this.

I just qouted what she told me,

Regards

No that I am mr moral police but I still have to ask; is this legal? Is this common? Are those girls related to the woman pimping them?

Shhaikh
06-24-09, 16:16
No that I am mr moral police but I still have to ask; is this legal? Is this common? Are those girls related to the woman pimping them?

Human nature is that we are interested in those things which are prohibitted & this is actually a market tactic played by the pimps, ages are always above 18 however they claim that these girls are 15-17 to attract interest in there deals. btw here in pak prostitution or companionship is illegal, what do you say about that :)

Hi guys,

I just rent a new house, I hope some one can give some outcall number. Now what I got is only a Chinese lady, I want to try local one. My english is not good, I hope you can understand.

Now that you have a new house I believe you should register here as well to benefit from this forum, as I dont believe in posting numbers on the forum not because that I am afraid of being banned or getting my posts deleted, but for the sake of safety of that contact as around thousands of people daily visit this site & there are people who abuse contacts which are very rare specially here in Pak

Khurramali
06-28-09, 19:15
Yeah right. But many people here just love to abuse the contacts. And ruin all the contibution done by freinds here! Soo its been a while we had a good report.

Anywayz. Wu. Can you please tell where did you rented a house?

Khurramali
06-30-09, 15:49
Where is WU?

Shhaikh
07-01-09, 17:34
I think WU is gone again :)

By the way does anybody has any info on Afghani chicks, I heard from somewhere that they are readily available these days.

They do seem appealing & having such an experience fascinates me but at the same time I think dealing with them is a bit risky as well. what do you guys say?

Khurramali
07-02-09, 12:40
Yup its really risky! I've been told that these afghan galz only do in-call places which are at Surjani and Malir these in-call places are really a slum and risky!

But you can rate galz there as 10/10. At dirt cheap prices.

Shhaikh
07-04-09, 11:01
If the girls are 10/10 I am ready to risk.

any contacts people or any experiences?

Analogue
07-06-09, 06:14
Hello Shhaikh,

Truth be told, I wouldn't advise anyone to take that risk unless you are with someone you know who belongs to that area.

I have had a couple of Afghan girls in Karachi in the past, they both had apartments in the Seaview complex, Block 9, if I recall correctly. Their security protocol was quite strict. I shared the numbers with some folk on this forum, but I don't have them anymore. Even if I did, the girls would be all screwed out by now! The experience, however, in both cases was excellent. I'll see if I can dig out the old numbers and Pm them to you if I am successful.

Good Luck and be careful.

Analogue

If the girls are 10/10 I am ready to risk.

any contacts people or any experiences?

Shhaikh
07-06-09, 16:45
Well this was a pleasant addition to my mongering book. The girl's name is Anmol & she is just like her name.

I had her for LT & due to her light weight I manovered lots of styles which are normally difficult on other girls, I liked her A cupped boobs because they looked cute & hardly used .

I had two sessions with her that night, although not very good at bbbj rest was great. She insisted to drop her back at 3:00 & I obliged.

Troubled Guy
07-07-09, 07:32
Hi guys,

Two weeks ago I got a number from the net. I know I shouldn't have called it, but after debating mentally for a week, I decided to give it a call out of curiosity. The mistake I made was calling from my regular number.

I got there through a cab and when I went it the place was disgusting. It was dirty etc. and the people were average. After making a selection I went behind closed doors, but changed my mind after a bit of talking with the person i picked etc. When the madam came I paid her anyway and just wanted to leave.

When I went out I saw some dudes in a vehicle follow me. Then they confronted me saying they were cops, but were not in uniform. One showed me some ID that looked like a driver license but identified him as a police.

They told me that they knew what i did etc. I told them I did nothing wrong. When they threatened me I told them OK lets go to the station etc. But then they backed off and told me to go but that they would follow me.

I was not followed etc., but have been worried sick for the past week. I have checked the newspaper and have seen no news of a bust etc. but I am in depression. I have promised to allah that i will never try anything like this again even out of curiosity. I am glad I did nothing wrong, but police can be corrupt.

Please give input.

Straiche
07-07-09, 10:44
Good going Shhaikh though she's a bit too skinny for my liking :)

Those who've had Afghan chicks, how is the GF experience ?

Straiche
07-07-09, 10:45
Oh, and by the way, welcome back, Analogue !

Analogue
07-07-09, 14:36
Oh, and by the way, welcome back, Analogue !Thanks Straiche. Back to the forum but far from Karachi!

In my limited experience, the Afghan girls I experienced provided a real GFE, a rarity in Pakistan.

Regards,

Analogue

Mrpusa
07-07-09, 19:23
I really don't think they were cops. They just stopped you to blackmail you for some money! This is one of the problems of mongering in Pakistan! Rest easy! Real TROUBLE means acquiring an STD (Sexually Transmitted Diases), especially one for which there is no cure, ex. Herpes, genital warts, etc!

Troubled Guy
07-08-09, 06:40
I really don't think they were cops. They just stopped you to blackmail you for some money! This is one of the problems of mongering in Pakistan! Rest easy! Real TROUBLE means acquiring an STD (Sexually Transmitted Diases), especially one for which there is no cure, ex. Herpes, genital warts, etc! I suspect so. What is the law for getting a conviction regarding this sorta thing in Pak?

Shhaikh
07-08-09, 15:31
Dear Shaikh nice and daring effort and really its like a gem u got and nice clean and sleek body how much u pay and why u drop early if u committ on night. that meand the attitude was not good and the service as u said BBJ was also not included so i give the 5/10

Regards,

MOWell I would rate the overall experience a 7 as I enjoyed my time, she just asked politely to break at 3 and I obliged nothing too serious. Anyways I already got the deal cheap that is 5k for LT. Attitude was good she was ready for anything though I didnt ask for greek and she did provided bbbj but it wasnt up to my standards.

Thanks Straiche. Back to the forum but far from Karachi!

In my limited experience, the Afghan girls I experienced provided a real GFE, a rarity in Pakistan.

Regards,

AnalogueWhere are you nowadays man and please do check your drawers for the numbers of afghan chicks, even if they would have been screwed there would have been some new girls surviving them.

Good going Shhaikh though she's a bit too skinny for my liking :)

Those who've had Afghan chicks, how is the GF experience ?Yeah I thought that too while choosing her but this girl had something which barba was talking about earlier so I ignored her being skinny, besides I loved all the styles I tried on her.

PS: I was watching porn when people were watching Starplus in Pak he he he, so I had a lot to try on Anmol

Analogue
07-11-09, 08:41
Shhaikh, Straiche,

I've PM'd you guys the numbers but I have no idea if they are still current. Give them a shot.

Best Regards,

Analogue

Khurramali
07-11-09, 20:15
So many no.'s soo many galz! But still no goood safe place to take them!

At shhaikh where do you take these galz. Do you have private place or something! If yes kindly share! Because all my programs failz as I don't have any good place!

Action Seeker
07-13-09, 08:29
Hey guys,

I am new to karachi and have been looking for contacts that would preferably be outcalls. I don't have the Pm facility and as I am new here I really have no numbers or contacts to share (yet! ) how do I get in on this scene and how do I get these contacts

At Shhaikh: that girl looks amazing. Just my type. Would it be possible to get her contact?

Justzikle
07-14-09, 12:03
Hi,

I am coming to karachi from lahore for a month and need a incall girl/callgirl at my house for a night. Can somebody sent me some contact numbers to get girl for night.

Shhaikh
07-14-09, 17:28
where do you take these galz. Do you have private place or something! If yes kindly share!Well Normally I ask the girls to arrange the place they usually deliver, places like there friends house when they are out they usually charge for it but its better than renting a place & maintaining it. Although there are pros n cons of both but to me its better. Sometimes I also take them to a friend of mine's place but its availability is very rare and timely so its once in a while.

At Shhaikh: that girl looks amazing. Just my type. Would it be possible to get her contact?I would love to share but will only PM, cannot post here as the contact would be destroyed then I hope you understand dear so the only way to communicate here is through getting registered.

Shhaikh, Straiche,

I've PM'd you guys the numbers but I have no idea if they are still current. Give them a shot.?Thanks man will update you once I try them.

Shhaikh
07-26-09, 18:19
Newest addition to my mongering list is Muskan.

I got her from the same provider from which I got Anmol, Experience was ok cowgirl, doggie, sideways & Missionery were the styles adopted on her & included a bbbj although not very good one.

She agreed to give some non nude poses which I collected amicably some of them are posted below.

Khurramali
07-30-09, 22:17
Awesome. Nice.

What was the payscale. And again. Place?

Shhaikh
08-02-09, 05:58
Well I got her for 6k for LT & the place was my friends.

I am looking forward to renting a place for this purpose, and looking for some one to share the rent & place with. If you or any one else here are interested PM me. Lets see what we can do.

Shhaikh
08-10-09, 13:41
Yeah sure good idea. I do not mind sharing the rent of the place.! Count me in if others agree as well!

Any ideas what area will be suitable for this?

plz check my earlier post for reference and you would know what to do.

Eagle3009
08-13-09, 01:23
Hello Guys,

I visited Z last week. They charged 2500 for HJ (45 min). I asked for full service but the guy refused. May be cause it was my first visit. The girl was maheen. I wud give 3/10 for the service. I spoke to the guy again today. He told me that he would arrange a better service. He asked me to call back tomorrow. I will see what does he mean by better service. I have got there recent contact details. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Eagle3009
09-01-09, 01:56
What is z? Where is it? Hi,

Z is massage parlour. If you want I can send you the address.

Are you subscribed for private messaging.

Arfoney
09-27-09, 20:56
Been reading since 2007, but did not post till today. Was lucky to get contact for old Fara. at G.I.Jau also at G.Iq. Oldies know about this one.

Went on Sun. (last nigh) at 8:00pm and learned of new arrivals from NWFP. Seemed like Afghan; urdu broken, also some broken english.

Selection was tall (5' 9''/5' 10''), model like. Small nose, green eyes, model like fig, long hair. Small scar on 4head from cooking oil, but barely seen 8/10

Work done was amazing and wild. Can not describe. Except for extremes, full work offered. When work done, selection offer to do more. no joke.

In 45 years, have partaken in Hong Kong, Europe and UK, but this was something else. Enthusiasm shown to be immense. Work done with smile.

Arfoney
09-28-09, 19:43
Nothing else. Went at Sunday round 8 pm. Took 1 hour to find from Def.

Hair was genuine golden brown. Exp. Was real and raw. Was told by Fa__h that it was completely fresh face from NWFP area. Have had 150+ in Europe and Hong Kong, but this was special.

Normally I refrain from report, but board is dead. If anyone goes, share details of exp.

Shhaikh
09-28-09, 21:17
Wow Girls like these are hard to find specially in pak what was the cost & was it Incall or Outcall & how was she at bbbj

Shhaikh
10-02-09, 00:15
New Addition to my Mongering list.

Exp was Nice with Cow Girl, Missionery & doggy Styles, no bbbj though she was a dancer & did not allow any nude pics

Six Foot
10-18-09, 23:01
Seen a number of east European girls late night coming in to Karachi Marriot dress in a full abaya with the face open. Anybody knows whats going on..

Ruffeek
12-02-09, 07:01
Here're some snippets from a news article that appeared in a leading English daily:

"Karachi has up to 100,000 female sex workers, according to data gathered by Pakistan Society, a local welfare organisation.

‘This is 20 per cent of their overall population in Pakistan. Lahore comes next with 75,000 sex workers,’ Saleem Azam, head of the charity, told AFP."

Now let's see what this means based on how I've spent many years in Karachi: With a population of about 15 million, 100,000 female sex workers (FSW) means... 1 FSW for every 150 people. Given that just about 20% of the city's population are males between the age of 18 and 60, it means that there is one FSW for every 30 men!

Now that, gents, is a VERY good ratio, IMHO.

Which then begs the question: Given that it seems that for most people in the city, it is VERY difficult to find P4P, who in the city is getting all this pussy??

Another snippet from the same report (highlights are my own):

"Shaheena, 38, is a home-based sex worker. She is a skilled paramedic but seldom finds a permanent job.

‘So I opted to enter this business on the side,’ she told AFP, veiling her face to hide her identity."

Here's the good thing about her: She potentially knows how to revive her clients, should they suffer from medical emergencies.

Some more:

"Azam says more than 60 per cent of Pakistan's prostitutes work from homes or ply the streets,..."

So, respected gents from Karachi: there are 60,000 FSWs in your streets/homes. Statistically, Karachi has just over 9,900kms of total road (including 9,100km of minor streets). So that means an astounding average of [b]6 FSWs per km or one lady standing (or sitting on a couch) every 160m![b] A veritable fruit-market of fabulous female flesh! Again: If most of you are not getting that action, who are those lucky bastards who are?

I think we should all try and get Saleem Azam's contact! ;)

Enviously yours,

Ruff

The actual news report: Pakistan sex workers on AIDS frontline (http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/news/pakistan/12-pakistan+sex+workers+on+aids+frontline--bi-01)

Source of road statistics: Transport: Trends from Karachi Strategic Development 2020 (http://www.urckarachi.org/Transport%20Trend%202020.HTM)

Ali 4702
12-04-09, 14:50
Hey!

If any one can let me the contacts of any Russian girls, it would be highly appreciated.

Or a good girl who can have a decent conversation and an exellent fuck!

I don't mind paying high!

I would appreciate if anyone can help me!

Ofcourse you can PM me!

Cheers!

Shhaikh
12-05-09, 06:57
Ha ha ha I think you are talking about us.

BTW The stats maybe correct but still its difficult to get p***y as the ones on the roads are catering to a very low category and the quality is below average & not recommended to try at all, They are offerring services as low as 500 Rs per shot and are mostly being hooked in cafe, Internet cafe, low level restaurants, cars, streets and some friends home.

Then comes the mediocre category which work from Incalls only & are only provided through reference, due to LEAs they do not cater to people even having there contacts without Reference even if they are offered high payouts, ofcourse there are excpetions but normally they dont.

Lastly the High class is very Expensive and hard to find in this category we have Exclusive High Class Pros, Semi Pros, Keeps of high Individuals, Russians, Uzbeks, Turkish, Persian etc. They only work through friends / Pimps with good Rapport & for them references don't work by name but the reference has to personally call & confirm or physically introduce the new comer.

Karachi is a highly diversified society & conservative as well in most of its parts so its not that easy to find p***y on the roads or nearby but one has to be connected & have to have the eyes to see whats actually happening near them.

Here're some snippets from a news article that appeared in a leading English daily:

"Karachi has up to 100,000 female sex workers, according to data gathered by Pakistan Society, a local welfare organisation.

‘This is 20 per cent of their overall population in Pakistan. Lahore comes next with 75,000 sex workers,’ Saleem Azam, head of the charity, told AFP."

Now let's see what this means based on how I've spent many years in Karachi: With a population of about 15 million, 100,000 female sex workers (FSW) means... 1 FSW for every 150 people. Given that just about 20% of the city's population are males between the age of 18 and 60, it means that there is one FSW for every 30 men!

Now that, gents, is a VERY good ratio, IMHO.

Which then begs the question: Given that it seems that for most people in the city, it is VERY difficult to find P4P, who in the city is getting all this pussy??

Another snippet from the same report (highlights are my own):

"Shaheena, 38, is a home-based sex worker. She is a skilled paramedic but seldom finds a permanent job.

‘So I opted to enter this business on the side,’ she told AFP, veiling her face to hide her identity."

Here's the good thing about her: She potentially knows how to revive her clients, should they suffer from medical emergencies.

Some more:

"Azam says more than 60 per cent of Pakistan's prostitutes work from homes or ply the streets,..."

So, respected gents from Karachi: there are 60,000 FSWs in your streets/homes. Statistically, Karachi has just over 9,900kms of total road (including 9,100km of minor streets). So that means an astounding average of [b]6 FSWs per km or one lady standing (or sitting on a couch) every 160m![b] A veritable fruit-market of fabulous female flesh! Again: If most of you are not getting that action, who are those lucky bastards who are?

I think we should all try and get Saleem Azam's contact! ;)

Enviously yours,

Ruff

The actual news report: Pakistan sex workers on AIDS frontline (http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/news/pakistan/12-pakistan+sex+workers+on+aids+frontline--bi-01)

Source of road statistics: Transport: Trends from Karachi Strategic Development 2020 (http://www.urckarachi.org/Transport%20Trend%202020.HTM)

Dankhi
01-07-10, 18:54
Hi everyone,

I'm an occasional monger and I guess I should consider myself lucky to stumble on this forum. Amazing and very helpful member reports.

Anyway, the last time I had any fun is over 6 months. I had one contact but I think now the phone no has been closed for good. Have been trying since last week and its still off. Have left a message though I would appreciate if anyone can help with any contact and reference.

I'm still waiting for a response from my contact and willing to trade that as well, not sure if there will be a reply though!

And of course I have enabled PM's.

Trojan00
02-06-10, 10:05
Gentlemen:

I visited Karachi last week and hooked up with a girl (through a mutual contact) at her place. This was in a building near the Seaview beach. Nice small clean apartment. 1.5 hour service for PKR 5,000. She must be in her late 20's with 36E boobs (she provided this info herself). Very hairly pussy (dont they believe in trimming as I thought this was only a Chinese deal) but very wet and hot. BBJ was provided and was gladly accepted though did not finish in her mouth as that was not an option. She loved DATY and nearly squeezed me upon completion.

Hesekiels
02-17-10, 14:43
I'm a paki-born uk based guy and never tried the p2p in pakistan. I would be glad if anyone had any tips on how to proceed safely and without the risk of "getting caught".

Any help/tips are most welcome.

Just ask somebody from the hotel to make an arrangement, then you should not have any problems!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Leviathan86
02-28-10, 16:44
Angela MP

Service: 6/10
Price: 2500 plus 500 tip
Services: Massage and NOTHING lol

--------------------------------

Went to the MP just near Chatkaray. Place wasnt immaculate but decent. Only two girls available Kiran and Sabeen. Sabeen was the better out of the two. I dont usually go for FS but just HJ and some dry humping.

Massage was decent. 45 mins.

Relaxing indeed. Definitely better then getting a massage from a short fat guy.

Odd how nothing else was offered.

Don Carlos001
03-21-10, 10:49
Just two days bak I finally got a foreign meat availed in khi isn't it amazing?

Had fun liked it, called her up met her, kissing+doggy+missionary+BJ+cum in mouth amazing!

Smart Man
04-05-10, 12:47
She is lovely n good Russian girl available in Karachi. Very cooperative, decent and willing. Body 7/10, servie 8/10, no anal, but she is very decent and nice. I liked her very much. 3 hrs for 8k. Guys share some good contacts of foreign girls in Islamabad and Lahore.

Arthur66
06-06-10, 16:11
As a first timer in Karachi, I arrived tonite, in the middle of a storm. Got soaked to the bone by walking a few meters to a cab, it looked like somebody was throwing buckets of waters from upstairs at random, quite impressive.

Slept a few hours and went for a ride with a rented car. The city looks like an immense dump, and the lakes and rivers formed after such rain do not help. Between half-finished buildings, torn-doen ones, streets in total disarray and people just sitting in the middle of the mud, my memories went back to India, finding little difference. If possible, the city looks much worse than Delhi, infrastructure looks as it has been abandoned.

On the P4P side, I scavenged ISG, googled to death and queried the bell boy. ISG has not been very useful, this time around - more questions than answers in the Karachi forum.

Google was not effective as well. I only found one article, undated, about the scene in Napier Road, which I need to check out better. But, in the middle of the Phet Cyclone, my inclination to go out is low to zero.

I also queried the bellboy at my hotel. It seems he can arrange something, but his promised information has not arrived yet. Besides, I am totally pennyless at this moment, and apparently the only ATMs able to deal with an international debit card are only at the airport.

Apparently, the only effective way to find an openminded lady to share sometime with is connections, which, as a first time visitor, I do not have. I must also be careful with the hotel staff, you never know if they are going to play tricks.

There is consistent information about lots of women available in Karachi, but to find them is not easy, as I would expect in a muslim country.

So I am still hoping that any senior or reputable member is around. Apart from the P4P, it would be nice just to meet a fellow monger and have a chat.

Kind regards,

Arthur

Leviathan86
06-07-10, 12:11
You wont get much use out of the forums or online information. This isnt exactly the civilized world. Be careful with who you deal, honestly based on experiences in this country people most like you will stab you in the back.

Most important thing is to trust your instincts.

Some suggestions if you are looking for some girls, they do frequent around badar commercial area. Most people know that area. Go there in the evenings and you might get some luck.

Avoid places like Zamzama as those places are infested with LE and people.

I could direct you to some massage parlors in 26th street. There are many in khadda market but service there isnt great. Not sure how to do it without pvt msging.

Arfoney
06-07-10, 23:59
As a first timer in Karachi, I arrived tonite, in the middle of a storm. Got soaked to the bone by walking a few meters to a cab, it looked like somebody was throwing buckets of waters from upstairs at random, quite impressive.

Slept a few hours and went for a ride with a rented car. The city looks like an immense dump, and the lakes and rivers formed after such rain do not help. Between half-finished buildings, torn-doen ones, streets in total disarray and people just sitting in the middle of the mud, my memories went back to India, finding little difference. If possible, the city looks much worse than Delhi, infrastructure looks as it has been abandoned.

On the P4P side, I scavenged ISG, googled to death and queried the bell boy. ISG has not been very useful, this time around - more questions than answers in the Karachi forum.

Google was not effective as well. I only found one article, undated, about the scene in Napier Road, which I need to check out better. But, in the middle of the Phet Cyclone, my inclination to go out is low to zero.

I also queried the bellboy at my hotel. It seems he can arrange something, but his promised information has not arrived yet. Besides, I am totally pennyless at this moment, and apparently the only ATMs able to deal with an international debit card are only at the airport.

Apparently, the only effective way to find an openminded lady to share sometime with is connections, which, as a first time visitor, I do not have. I must also be careful with the hotel staff, you never know if they are going to play tricks.

There is consistent information about lots of women available in Karachi, but to find them is not easy, as I would expect in a muslim country.

So I am still hoping that any senior or reputable member is around. Apart from the P4P, it would be nice just to meet a fellow monger and have a chat.

Kind regards,

Arthur

Kind regards,

ArthurDude, do not get involved with the hotel staff, and do not go looking for Napier Road, unless you want to catch something.

Again. Let me stress this. Do not get info from the hotel staff unless you want to be exploited.

Regarding ATMs.

There are tons of ATMs that will work with your international debit card.

Just go to the Citibank Pakistan, HSBC Pakistan or Bank of Scotland Pakistan website to locate ATMs all over. They will all work with your card, without issue.

Just match the same tiny logos on the back of your debit card with the one on your ATM.

The advise about Badar commercial is sound, but without guarantees.

Also, if you see someone responsive. If they are walking like a dude. They ARE a dude.

Again. Do not use the hotel help. They will extort you dry.

Arthur66
06-09-10, 20:05
not easy to find much to report about, but there i go.

the p4p scene is there, but it is invisible (or almost) for a westerner like myself.

in almost one week, i collected four leads, none of them materialised as of today.

the first one was a certain hira, a 6- on my scale, who was spotted walking around at the hotel where i was staying. you could see a mile away she was a sp. jeans, colored hair, and the typical look of a woman who has seen enough to fill a book or two on men and love. i intercepted her, and after less than three minutes we were talking business. she quoted - hear this - 15.000 rupees for st... it is more or less a month salary in pakistan. i offered 3.000, and then 5.000, to no avail. mind you, 5.000 is approx 50 euro, and with that money i can get laid back home with a better woman than that.

no deal, she walked. good luck to her.

then i tried to call one of the ladies suggested by a forum member (thank you hartily). phone not answered, but after a while she texts. it took two hours to get to an offer - another whopping 12.000 for two hours. too much. she went down to 11.000, with a request to call her. texted back 'maybe later' and forgot about it.

the third lead from a local. possible to get a girl for something between 5 and 10k. details not available, but i could insist on that lead tomorrow, you never know.

fourth lead was the bell boy at the hotel. did not get in many details, but i am quite sure it would have been another offer i could certainly refuse.

my take on the whole story is that the hobby we all share is difficult and risky in pakistan. unless you are local or speak hurdu, it is a question of finding a local trusted source in order to get the pink. for a short term visitor, without obvious experience and contacts, it is complicated.

the hotel looks and feels like a bunker, security and cameras everywhere. slipping through is simply impossible. walking outside is very tricky, a person like me is a perfect target for any thug walking about, including taxi drivers. police is made of uniformed crooks, corrupt to the bone and nowhere to be seen.

and, besides the rest, the sport here costs a lot of money, both in absolute and in relative terms. with 100 euro i can afford up to three+ sessions back home - why should i go for such a hassle in karachi to get one, and of unknown quality as well?

so, i came to the conclusion that a visitor like myself is better off to winter out karachi, take no risks, save the pennies and enjoy them somewhere else. if you are here for a bit longer time, it makes sense to look deeper into finding a good contact... but otherwise, my advise is just don't bother.

comparing with other experiences, i can say that karachi is just half a notch over jeddah. in other words, a real pain. it is the typical place where the largest fun you can get is eating and sipping on a turkish beer (600 rupees, quite bad). on this note, do not try the local brew - it is seriously undrinkable.

while interviewing several colleagues, both local and expats, the message i got was 'forget it, we fly to dubai to have fun'.

life is hard, especially after almost a week without sex. but inshallah, tomorrow is my last day.

a word of appreciation for the forum members who shared with me their information - thank you guys, will not forget your help.

kind regards,

arthur

Hesekiels
07-02-10, 17:56
I offered 3.000, and then 5.000, to no avail. Mind you, 5.000 is approx 50 Euro. No deal...Arthur, you did exactly the right thing! Congrats!

In order to find somebody who does not fool you in terms of price you need indeed a local guy who guides you! Another option would be to ask somebody from the hotel staff. For a nice tip he might make the respective arrangement for you! For me it perfectly worked out in Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad.

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Humadoon
07-19-10, 22:08
my sympathay for you but it is kinda same for locals sometimes. sex is more expensive in pakistan as compared to uk or someothe country (quaility one).

you can shag many pakistani chicks in europe or states.

and also the picture you showed of pakistan is true and as a pakistani i do admit it.

though i have lived most of life here in pak but after living few years in uk i find it myself very hard to adjust in my own country.

you've made a better choice.

have fun

not easy to find much to report about, but there i go.

the p4p scene is there, but it is invisible (or almost) for a westerner like myself.

in almost one week, i collected four leads, none of them materialised as of today.

the first one was a certain hira, a 6- on my scale, who was spotted walking around at the hotel where i was staying. you could see a mile away she was a sp. jeans, colored hair, and the typical look of a woman who has seen enough to fill a book or two on men and love. i intercepted her, and after
less than three minutes we were talking business. she quoted - hear this - 15.000 rupees for st... it is more or less a month salary in pakistan. i offered 3.000, and then 5.000, to no avail. mind you, 5.000 is approx 50 euro, and with that money i can get laid back home with a better woman than that.

no deal, she walked. good luck to her.

then i tried to call one of the ladies suggested by a forum member (thank you hartily). phone not answered, but after a while she texts. it took two hours to get to an offer - another whopping 12.000 for two hours. too much. she went down to 11.000, with a request to call her. texted back 'maybe later' and forgot about it.

the third lead from a local. possible to get a girl for something between 5 and 10k. details not available, but i could insist on that lead tomorrow, you never know.

fourth lead was the bell boy at the hotel. did not get in many details, but i am quite sure it would have been another offer i could certainly refuse.

my take on the whole story is that the hobby we all share is difficult and risky in pakistan. unless you are local or speak hurdu, it is a question of finding a local trusted source in order to get the pink. for a short term visitor, without obvious experience and contacts, it is complicated.

the hotel looks and feels like a bunker, security and cameras everywhere. slipping through is simply impossible. walking outside is very tricky, a person like me is a perfect target for any thug walking about, including taxi drivers. police is made of uniformed crooks, corrupt to the bone and nowhere to be seen.

and, besides the rest, the sport here costs a lot of money, both in absolute and in relative terms. with 100 euro i can afford up to three+ sessions back home - why should i go for such a hassle in karachi to get one, and of unknown quality as well?

so, i came to the conclusion that a visitor like myself is better off to winter out karachi, take no risks, save the pennies and enjoy them somewhere else. if you are here for a bit longer time, it makes sense to look deeper into finding a good contact... but otherwise, my advise is just don't bother.

comparing with other experiences, i can say that karachi is just half a notch over jeddah. in other words, a real pain. it is the typical place where the largest fun you can get is eating and sipping on a turkish beer (600 rupees, quite bad). on this note, do not try the local brew - it is seriously undrinkable.

while interviewing several colleagues, both local and expats, the message i got was 'forget it, we fly to dubai to have fun'.

life is hard, especially after almost a week without sex. but inshallah, tomorrow is my last day.

a word of appreciation for the forum members who shared with me their information - thank you guys, will not forget your help.

kind regards,

arthur

Humadoon
07-21-10, 18:37
Come on, Bhai! Think and be positive!

Long live Pakistan! :)

Cheers!

HesekielsLong live pakistan

But bro its kinda hard. When we compare pakistan with other countries anyhow. I got blue paradise number a guy called asad but he is asking 20k PKR of a girl named neha malik. Plus I have to book a room in avari (can anyone tell me how much is a room per night)

Hesekiels
07-21-10, 21:52
long live pakistan

but bro its kinda hard. when we compare pakistan with other countries anyhow. i got blue paradise number a guy called asad but he is asking 20k pkr of a girl named neha malik. plus i have to book a room in avari (can anyone tell me how much is a room per night)humadoon:

avari towers karachi is indeed a good choice! try to negotiate a little and you have a fair chance to ge a room for about 100 us bucks. it's also girl friendly, at least when you pay a little bribe to the guard at the elevators! btw, ask somebody from the hotel staff and they arrange for you a nice contact for lonely nights! certainly for less then the ridiculous 20,000 rupees! :)

have a great time!

cheers!

hesekiels

Straiche
08-09-10, 02:27
Hi guys !

Been away for quite some time. Reading through the posts, I see a decline in activity on the forum ! Is it as bad on the shagging scene too ?

And before I get into (hmmm) finding girls, how is the LEA scene in Karachi these days ?

Of course, any new contacts are welcome through PM :) (except, of course, some of the old dubious contacts given by some pimps masquerading as mongers here)

Accipiters
09-18-10, 14:01
I heard from a couple of guys at work that 'Mathira' (a television host on vibe or something) can be had for a reasonable sum, well that might be a rumour but keeping in view her openness, I guess there is a chance that it might be true.

Does any of you guys have any info on this? Or know a source who deals in celebrities/semi celebrity?

Thanks.

Xaghan
09-24-10, 15:44
I heard from a couple of guys at work that 'Mathira' (a television host on vibe or something) can be had for a reasonable sum, well that might be a rumour but keeping in view her openness, I guess there is a chance that it might be true.

Does any of you guys have any info on this? Or know a source who deals in celebrities/semi celebrity?

Thanks.The information is rite , shes basically a UK return girl, nowadays in geo super.

Asad Khan2
01-01-11, 18:06
Hi Guys,

Its been a while since I last had some action in K town. Would appreciate if fellow punters share info regarding availability of CIS / Russians.Near the can't, you can find. I picked one two days ago. Nice and quite young hardly 19. Asked Rs 5000 but agreed in Rs 3500. Very good looking, nice in BJ and front. Not allowed back.

AlamMust
01-06-11, 09:07
Went to Zamai, was pretty dec, there was this girl Alizeh, she gives a great massage and you can ask her for an ending with a blast if you know how to handle it, the rest of the 2 girls weren't really worth it, but Alizeh is nice, not pretty but great massage.

I need another parlor though really want to go today! Cost me 3500 at zamai and then 1000rs tip to alizeh.

Nothing else. Went at Sunday round 8 pm. Took 1 hour to find from Def.

Hair was genuine golden brown. Exp. Was real and raw. Was told by Fa__h that it was completely fresh face from NWFP area. Have had 150+ in Europe and Hong Kong, but this was special.

Normally I refrain from report, but board is dead. If anyone goes, share details of exp.

Asad Khan2
01-25-11, 17:44
Would appreciate if you could be a little more specific. PM me the details plssGo and monger around cantt station after sunset, you will find girls standing there. Just move around them and you will notice they paying you attention. They are more cheaper then ones in dha / clifton and give you more time as they are more needy of money but not that good looking.

Seskey
01-27-11, 17:00
Picking up a WG from Cantt station area, is high risk. The locality is INFESTED with truck drivers, labors and loaders & what not, mostly doing quickies without any protection.

Hygiene level is lowest and chances of an STD are SUPER HIGH. Avoid the locality avoid the girls from that area. Thats 2 cents input.

Go and monger around cantt station after sunset, you will find girls standing there. Just move around them and you will notice they paying you attention. They are more cheaper then ones in dha / clifton and give you more time as they are more needy of money but not that good looking.

Asad Khan2
01-29-11, 16:47
Picking up a WG from Cantt station area, is high risk. The locality is INFESTED with truck drivers, labors and loaders & what not, mostly doing quickies without any protection.

Hygiene level is lowest and chances of an STD are SUPER HIGH. Avoid the locality avoid the girls from that area. Thats 2 cents input. I completely agree. Price wise cheap but you have to wear protection or double protection.

Shaikhuman
03-21-11, 20:26
Went to Zamai, was pretty dec, there was this girl Alizeh, she gives a great massage and you can ask her for an ending with a blast if you know how to handle it, the rest of the 2 girls weren't really worth it, but Alizeh is nice, not pretty but great massage.

I need another parlor though really want to go today! Cost me 3500 at zamai and then 1000rs tip to alizeh. The grils at green house and their safety and services, please comment.

Seskey
03-23-11, 08:26
The grils at green house and their safety and services, please comment.Green house, you are questioning is not mentioned in the topic anywhere. If you are referring to Zamai then be specific. Or is there something which ONLY you know and we are not aware of?

Analogue
03-24-11, 01:32
Hey Seskey,

Good to see you here.

Greenhouse is that place near the Mazar. The girls were quite ugly, including the Thai. However, I haven't been there for a year or so, so things might have improved.

Regards,

Analogue.

Green house, you are questioning is not mentioned in the topic anywhere. If you are referring to Zamai then be specific. Or is there something which ONLY you know and we are not aware of?

Analogue
03-24-11, 15:37
Just for further clarification, this is near the Clifton Mazar. The lineup is / was much worse than Zamai and even worse than Makeover. The 26th street place has / had a nicer lineup but then the rooms there are quite horrible as is the building.

Regards,

Analogue

Seskey
03-29-11, 08:21
Thanks I know the place with another name, misery shared with me in 2009 I agree the place is HAUNTED.

Hey Seskey,

Good to see you here.

Greenhouse is that place near the Mazar. The girls were quite ugly, including the Thai. However, I haven't been there for a year or so, so things might have improved.

Regards,

Analogue

Alpha Beta
04-17-11, 08:39
Hi,

I usually go to Oxygen Spa at Khayaban-e-Bukhari Defence, its the best. A local girl Aashi gives a HJ (at Rs. 1000) , a thai Knith is superb in ass massage, fingering and handjob (Rs. 1000-1500). I ve never tried but Aashi is available for extra stuff at other locations (of your own). Though Oxygen Spa is expensive, (Rs. 4000 for the massage) but it is clean, no threat of STD etc.

Green House is pathetic, NOT RECOMMENDED.

British Massage Parlour at Khayaban-e-Tauheed is filthy and is basiclly a brothel (it is across Green House which is in clifton near the Mazar) they offer body-to-body and all kind of stuff, but NOT RECOMMENDED as the environment is not safe.

Zamai Massage Parlour at Khadda Market Defence is worse. No handjob, small massage tables, ordinary looking girls, filthy. NOT RECOMMENDED

CallMeBooblover
04-21-11, 08:12
Hi guys.

This is my first time on this forum, could any body advice me details of Oxygen spa.

I have been there once for hair cut only. Next call I wana go for full body massage,

Any chance for BJ / HJ, any particular girl (NAMES).

Your help and adv will be appreciated.

Ronin79
04-22-11, 01:34
Call Oxygen say you want an appointment for massage with (Thai Girls) not Pakistanis please mention. Thai girl names: 1. EMA or 2. NITH. Set up a time for the appointment and go. On Arrival when you go to massage room let her start the massage and negotiate for HJ, BJ thats the most you could get in oxygen you could always touch her.

Hope this helps.

Hi guys.

This is my first time on this forum, could any body advice me details of Oxygen spa.

I have been there once for hair cut only. Next call I wana go for full body massage,

Any chance for BJ / HJ, any particular girl (NAMES).

Your help and adv will be appreciated.

Ceeshan
05-08-11, 11:10
Well last Sunday I visited oxygen but had poor experience got appointment with thai nith. She is around 50 years old lady so no attraction in her, totally waste of money, and for just handjob she was asking 2k huh.

CallMeBooblover
05-09-11, 06:55
Dear Ceeshan.

Next time you visit oxygen, ask 4 Aashi, (a local girl).

If no luck let me know, I will give you details of one more place.

Well last Sunday I visited oxygen but had poor experience got appointment with thai nith. She is around 50 years old lady so no attraction in her, totally waste of money, and for just handjob she was asking 2k huh.

Seskey
05-11-11, 08:49
I received an email from a fellow monger he passed a contact with complete format of sharing we follow. Called her at noon (the usual time for day mongrers) she acknowledged my name was quiet reasonable discussed the point of incall in Clifton near Jan's Broast chicken and at 3 pm I was at the place. She came in her new honda city asked me to park the car and come along. I complied, she was in black abaya, took me to an appartment complex (I will not disclose the name) and elevator to a 4th floor plush appartment.

Abaya comes-off and there she was with milky skin revealed under a black shirt without bra and a slack with threaded sides. Wow slender long legs over the black stilleto heels.

I was served with a chilled coke and made comfortable, (that reminds me of my regular madam's place which is on other side of town) she asked me if we can proceed to business and I was all set, went to the bedroom a queen size bed with a pack of Durex flavored condoms on the side. I asked if we can use these later when in some wild mode and she smiled why not? She started with a BBBJ which lasted for few minutes before she took all the load in her mouth, my tool came out clean and she went to wash room.

We took a shower together and came to bed chit chat she told me she is 27 divorced by an MNA from Punjab after 3 years of marriage & no children, she got few millions as compensation money and moved Karachi to try her luck in media production houses. She met my friend 2 weeks back at a beach party and carefully expanding her contacts / networking. An average she need about 50, 000 per month and she is quiet selective in the sex business.

She knows plenty of stuff about sex and sexual drugs. Which is not a surprise to me, because aging MNA MPAs often rely on sex drugs to act macho. In short she is totally new on the Karachi sex circuit known by few media guys carefully expanding her own network.

Pure punjaban of Okara background very curvy body and knows how to please her man, she asked if I wish to lick her soft hairy pussy which I politely declined but fingered her enough to squirt few ml of pussy juice.

Had good time and multiple sessions.

Damage. 15K. 6 hours (she served me tea, snacks, & ordered dinner as well)

Area. Clifton near Jan's broast.

Rating. 8/10.

I asked if I can snap and she declined. However she asked if I can be of help to expand the network with 35plus guys. I asked reason and she said they are reasonably mature and responsible know to respect with dignity.

She has some resemblence to Maria Wasti in a tall frame.

Ziyad Khan
05-19-11, 14:24
Well this was my first time and I was a bit apprehensive too regarding security as well; got the number from the net. Called and set the appointment for the next day. Next day before reaching I called the cell number again to confirm my appointment and location. The guy misled me to british hair clinic at tauheed. (he was an ex zamai working for british now and offerred extras as well) to cut short. I finally reached the actual zamai at khadda market.

Through the forum's help I called alizeh. And saw the other 2 girls as well. Proceeded with alizeh. Rooms were pretty small and dimly lit. Alizeh did a good job or may be I liked it cause it was my first time. No hanky panky. Straight business. I asked for extras only to be denied. She was cordial but uptight. May be with first timers.

Upon insistance, she asked the other girl. Nimrah I guess to give a HJ. Which she did. But with a bad attitude.

Over all experience was good.

Alizeh was 8/10 professionally. 6/10 otherwise.

Nimrah was 5/10 professionally. 5/10 otherwise.

Total damage was 2500+ (1000+1000) tips.

Please share your views on this report.

Is there any other place where we get a good massage plus FS? Gurus please yr comments are needed.

Kinky Pinky
06-15-11, 15:00
Been hearing from a few friends about a few SW in badar commercial and next to dominos at zamzama. Wondering if this is true. Also something about some high class girls living and providing services at the apartment blocks next to mini market. New in town so want to know if these claims are real or are the friends pulling my leg? Should I be pursuing these leads or do you guys suggest better mongering grounds within the defence area?

Kinky Pinky
06-18-11, 17:12
Ok guys the badar thing didn't pan out. Because them sws looked sick and deceased. Been lazy about going to zamzama but feel that any SW at this time would be a bad choice. I say this because of the heat you really don't want a smelly deceased woman. Followed a lead at the apartments I mentioned earlier. The apartment had three girls well dressed and they provided a decent service. GFE and BBBJ so feeling a lot better about ktown now. Going to follow up on a new lead provided by a fellow monger from ISG and will provide a detailed report on that.

Liquid666
07-11-11, 21:32
I would like to share my experience at this new spa called beyond bliss, its near Szabist and its very well made indeed, the backdrop of that was that I was not expecting any adventures, I went for a facial only (which I needed) so stayed there for hour and a half and got some intel on the place, the place is as good as oxygen but the girls are all local and they give massage as well but the rooms are not completely closed (the walls are half way to roof only) so it gives an idea that its not such kinda place, the 2nd turn off was that the madam who owns the place is constantly downstairs and going from one place to the other, which gives an idea that the girls working their wouldn't be very cooperative when it comes to extra, the 3rd and most important thing which makes the place a no go is that the 1st timers need to fill a form and also pass their nic numbers (which you can type fake) but still not a good thing.

Straiche
09-01-11, 09:50
Brother can you hook me up at this place? Was it worth the total of 4500?Tried to PM but you don't have enough posts to receive them. Zamai is in Khada Market near Faysal Bank. You can't miss it. Just go in and ask for what you need.

As for your question on whether anything is worth the money paid for: It really depends on what your own past experiences have been, if there have been any at all.

Have fun.

Tharakee
09-01-11, 21:36
Hi guys,

I just joined this forum. I will be posting some of my experiences with the hope that this hobby is not as frustrating for the newcomers as it was for me when I repatriated to Pakistan a few years ago. There was a 'Mrs. Khan" who used to run a reasonably nice service from the Nursery area but she suddenly disappeared. She was a good contact. But that is a different discussion.

My experience with beyond bliss has been a mixed one. The issues raised about a lack of complete privacy in most of their rooms is true but there are a couple of cubicles which are more private than others. Rani gives a good massage and after a couple of sessions she may open up and may give you a hand job. Gulshan on the other hand seemed more willing to oblige. She gives a great hand job too. The owner of that place named "S" is obviously aware of this but does not want this activity to run amuk. So I have seen in the past that the ladies were be more reluctant for a few months than at other times. This was specially true when BB was on their previous location. Beyond bliss attracts a lot of well known personalities in town and the owner obviously does not want its name to be soiled completely. So for this reason I suggest to use absolute discretion when asking for this service. The girls may open up to you or not depends on how you approach them. I know a couple of my friends who were repeatedly denied this extra under the cover facility. I usually tip them a 1000 to 1500 if I get this service from them.

Good luck.

My next report will be about "auntie shamim"

Liquid666
09-05-11, 22:19
Hi guys,

I just joined this forum. I will be posting some of my experiences with the hope that this hobby is not as frustrating for the newcomers as it was for me when I repatriated to Pakistan a few years ago. There was a 'Mrs. Khan" who used to run a reasonably nice service from the Nursery area but she suddenly disappeared. She was a good contact. But that is a different discussion.

My experience with beyond bliss has been a mixed one. The issues raised about a lack of complete privacy in most of their rooms is true but there are a couple of cubicles which are more private than others. Rani gives a good massage and after a couple of sessions she may open up and may give you a hand job. Gulshan on the other hand seemed more willing to oblige. She gives a great hand job too. The owner of that place named "S" is obviously aware of this but does not want this activity to run amuk. So I have seen in the past that the ladies were be more reluctant for a few months than at other times. This was specially true when BB was on their previous location. Beyond bliss attracts a lot of well known personalities in town and the owner obviously does not want its name to be soiled completely. So for this reason I suggest to use absolute discretion when asking for this service. The girls may open up to you or not depends on how you approach them. I know a couple of my friends who were repeatedly denied this extra under the cover facility. I usually tip them a 1000 to 1500 if I get this service from them.

Good luck.

My next report will be about "auntie shamim"I was the one who mentioned bb here, I promised not to go there again as the quality that I saw was not worth following for a month to get regular, but if you have certain someone who is good with extra and is very good looking than I will definately become a regular there, nice report BTW and you can reply me here or pm me, what ever suits you. Thanks.

Asdqaz123
09-29-11, 19:57
I'll start with some introduction.

Last year I went to Turkey. It was a strong desire of mine to visit any topless beach in the world but when visiting Turkey, I had no idea that I'll find lot of topless hotties in Bodrum, Marmaris and Antalya Beaches. Didn't bang anyone CZ had no idea / previous planning to execute this attempt.

This year I went to London, UK. This time I was in full throttle. Banged 8 extremely beautiful European / Chinese / eastern European Femme Fatale. None was street walker, rather contacted through various escort agencies (costing on average 150-200 GBPs) and very really professional. Also 5-6 times availed Chinese massage parlors in Soho near Piccadilly, and except 1, all offered happy ending and the lady also went topless before jerking (costing on average 100-120 GBPs for 90 minutes including HJ / Happy Ending). Went twice to an agency which exclusively offers erotic massage. Man. This is unlike ordinary massage, Its something which I cannot even explain. This was out of this world (costing 180 GBPs for 90 minutes).

After coming back to Pakistan, I thought to try Pakistani salt. Although as expected, this experience was not as professional as my previous ventures in London, but still I enjoyed it.

I got an email contact of a supplier through web. I mailed him from my fake account, as I was in doubt. He sent me his mobile number and asked me to call him on his number. Still I was in doubt that whether this number is genuine or not. I asked him to send me an SMS from that number, so as to see that, that email I'd holder owns that number. He sent me SMS. Making long story short, I booked a room in Sheraton Karachi. The way he visited me in lobby was very relaxing and professional. He came along with a family comprising of a well dressed aged couple and two young girls and met me in lobby. We sat there for a while and I handed him money. Then this guy left but family kept on sitting. After five minutes this family also left, leaving the girl I chose among those two that they brought. We sat there for a while, and then I took the girl in room. I was initially a bit tensed, but this all episode of meeting girl and taking her to room went very smoothly and natural looking. Now what happened in the room, I leave that to your imagination.

Total damage was 25000 (room 12000, girl 12000. 1000 tip)

The guy promised me to provide a slim and cute Pathani next time. I am also planning to visit oxygen spa in near future. Will post both reports afterwards.

You people might think that why I am paying so much for the services which people are getting on much cheaper rates. So guys, my answer is, when you can afford quality, then there is no use of saving money instead of taking risk on quality.

I am ready to share this email I'd + mobile number 100% guaranteed and tested. However, please you also share your contacts with me (Fair enough I guess)

Regards

Kinky Pinky
10-02-11, 14:53
Let me guess blueparadise? I've used them a few times good clean girls. But they only service in a hotel. The girls sent allowed to come to your home. Usually I save that for a once a month kinda thing. Over all most of their girls are a flat 8. But better than anything else in the market here in k town.

I'll start with some introduction.

Last year I went to Turkey. It was a strong desire of mine to visit any topless beach in the world but when visiting Turkey, I had no idea that I'll find lot of topless hotties in Bodrum, Marmaris and Antalya Beaches. Didn't bang anyone CZ had no idea / previous planning to execute this attempt.

This year I went to London, UK. This time I was in full throttle. Banged 8 extremely beautiful European / Chinese / eastern European Femme Fatale. None was street walker, rather contacted through various escort agencies (costing on average 150-200 GBPs) and very really professional. Also 5-6 times availed Chinese massage parlors in Soho near Piccadilly, and except 1, all offered happy ending and the lady also went topless before jerking (costing on average 100-120 GBPs for 90 minutes including HJ / Happy Ending). Went twice to an agency which exclusively offers erotic massage. Man. This is unlike ordinary massage, Its something which I cannot even explain. This was out of this world (costing 180 GBPs for 90 minutes).

After coming back to Pakistan, I thought to try Pakistani salt. Although as expected, this experience was not as professional as my previous ventures in London, but still I enjoyed it.

I got an email contact of a supplier through web. I mailed him from my fake account, as I was in doubt. He sent me his mobile number and asked me to call him on his number. Still I was in doubt that whether this number is genuine or not. I asked him to send me an SMS from that number, so as to see that, that email I'd holder owns that number. He sent me SMS. Making long story short, I booked a room in Sheraton Karachi. The way he visited me in lobby was very relaxing and professional. He came along with a family comprising of a well dressed aged couple and two young girls and met me in lobby. We sat there for a while and I handed him money. Then this guy left but family kept on sitting. After five minutes this family also left, leaving the girl I chose among those two that they brought. We sat there for a while, and then I took the girl in room. I was initially a bit tensed, but this all episode of meeting girl and taking her to room went very smoothly and natural looking. Now what happened in the room, I leave that to your imagination.

Total damage was 25000 (room 12000, girl 12000. 1000 tip)

The guy promised me to provide a slim and cute Pathani next time. I am also planning to visit oxygen spa in near future. Will post both reports afterwards.

You people might think that why I am paying so much for the services which people are getting on much cheaper rates. So guys, my answer is, when you can afford quality, then there is no use of saving money instead of taking risk on quality.

I am ready to share this email I'd + mobile number 100% guaranteed and tested. However, please you also share your contacts with me (Fair enough I guess)

Regards

Zaz99
10-05-11, 14:30
Has any one visited Farah recently.

She was famous madam and had girsl, and I remember last time in 2006 I saw her, there was comotion that she had beeb "raided" by LE and had to pay a big bribe, because the LE had got annoyed about the low$$$$ she was paying to local constables!

She use to have a few girls and she may have changed her name now.

She was near the eye hospital.

Regrads.

Yaz

Straiche
10-08-11, 19:55
Hi Zaz99.

Yes, I remember one Farah from long time back. She was a bit chubby and on the darkish side. Is she the one you're talking about?

If that is the one, last I saw her was 3 years ago near Hasan Square but never maintained contact after that. The reason was that I found out she had a partner in LEA and would use him to fix traps for clients for money. Never called her again.

Has any one visited Farah recently.

She was famous madam and had girsl, and I remember last time in 2006 I saw her, there was comotion that she had beeb "raided" by LE and had to pay a big bribe, because the LE had got annoyed about the low$$$$ she was paying to local constables!

She use to have a few girls and she may have changed her name now.

She was near the eye hospital.

Regrads.

Yaz

Zaz99
10-10-11, 14:53
Thats the one, she claimed that she was raided a few times and beaten up, and that she spent days in the jail.

I think this happened, but then she must have come up with a deal by some local corrupt cops.

She was dark ans chubby, but she use to have a good looking pathan.

But thsi is old news. Has any one the latest?

Also has any one seen seskysn ex mna wife?

Regards,

Zaz

Hi Zaz99.

Yes, I remember one Farah from long time back. She was a bit chubby and on the darkish side. Is she the one you're talking about?

If that is the one, last I saw her was 3 years ago near Hasan Square but never maintained contact after that. The reason was that I found out she had a partner in LEA and would use him to fix traps for clients for money. Never called her again.

Straiche
10-10-11, 18:22
If I were you, I'd stay away from Farah. She or some friend of hers posted on this forum as well. I got her contact from two sources at that time and each time with a different name and number but it turned out to be her each time!

Don't know of seskeys ex mna wife.

Thats the one, she claimed that she was raided a few times and beaten up, and that she spent days in the jail.

I think this happened, but then she must have come up with a deal by some local corrupt cops.

She was dark ans chubby, but she use to have a good looking pathan.

But thsi is old news. Has any one the latest?

Also has any one seen seskysn ex mna wife?

Regards,

Zaz

Zaz99
10-13-11, 15:55
When I saw Farah a few years back, she had a really good looking pathan, I think her name was saima, about 20.

I guess she must have gone by know, She also had some "auntys" working for her, but I stayed well clear of them.

Regards,

Zaz

If I were you, I'd stay away from Farah. She or some friend of hers posted on this forum as well. I got her contact from two sources at that time and each time with a different name and number but it turned out to be her each time!

Don't know of seskeys ex mna wife.

TheDebonairOne
11-19-11, 07:06
i was the one who mentioned bb here, i promised not to go there again as the quality that i saw was not worth following for a month to get regular, but if you have certain someone who is good with extra and is very good looking than i will definately become a regular there, nice report btw and you can reply me here or pm me, what ever suits you. thanks.went to bb. unfortunately i did not get names, but there was this older girl who did a good job for extra. the massage was very very ordinary and not upto the mark. so overall score is low. damage 2800+1000

does anyone know of qualified massage therapists (masseuse)? i asked at a couple of places and the reply was 'yes they are educated, b. a!" damn, don't these people have the sense that when discussing massage, qualified means qualified in massage therapy.

TarzanBoy67
11-29-11, 18:11
Some nice Dhamakas going in here. Nice. Doston there were these Russian girls in karachi by the name of Aiba and the other was Shakeela or Shakira. There is a aunty in clifton who used to had them. I had there cells but lost them. Anyone knows how to contact these babes now or the auntys number. Are they still here or gone from Karachi.

TarzanBoy67
11-29-11, 18:15
hay man where is my post that I posted here last week.Hey MKH you are the biggest contributing guy here I guess.

Guys there used to be a aunty here by operating in clifton who had these Russian girls. Dhamakeydaar Larkiyan. I met 2 one was Aiba and other was Shakeela or shakira. I had there numbers but lost them anyone here knows how and where they operate now?

I never took the auntys numbers form them so don't know her number.

Anyone knows please pm me. Thanks in advance

TarzanBoy67
12-02-11, 16:02
I went to Oxygen Spa today. Got nit as my massuse. Asked her for the extra service but she said she is not sure who I was and can't trust me if I won't tell other people. Yaara I told her that I won't tell bla bla bla but she didn't give any extra service. Offered 3k but she said No. Damage done- 3k for half hour.

CoolRider43
12-30-11, 08:51
Well I did an outcall to my apartment. The girl came on time to the place specified. Picked her up from there and went to my apartment. Started off with some soft drinks and some snacks and chatted a little. I played a soft music, after 25 mintues, we got down to the nasty. She took off my shirt and start licking me all over and then she removed my pants and started the BJ. After 10 min, we switched positions, took her clothes off and licked her all over and got the taste of her juicy Tits. Fucked her missionary, doggy style and then finished off doggy style. Over all a good fuck, however after the sex, she started talking about her life and family and was asking me about the my family and life. I am kind of person, who likes passionate sex, but after the sex the girl and I should be going seperate ways and talking about our lives.

Face: 6/10.

Body : 7/10.

Hygiene : 10/10.

Overall experience : 6. 5/10 (she did not moan during sex, which is a turn off for me, so I am giving this rating)

Damage : 12K for 5 hours.

Dankhi
01-02-12, 10:53
Hi guys,

Have been away fro a while. Recently visited regular madam for some action.

But experience wasn't that great as the girls was over all around 3-4/10. Some sucking then missionary, was in late 20's I'd guess.

Hopefully will post more later that's worth writing.

Dankhi
01-18-12, 09:37
A small FR,

Met with girl named saima at regular madam's place.

Sorry. No pics this time, my phones memory card is corrupt or something.

Looks : 5/10.

Boobs : 4/10.

Service : 5/10.

Attitude : 6/10.

Would go again with her? Likely.

Reached at madam's place around 630, there were 2 girls. But I heard that the other girl had complaints from clients. Decided to go with the other one. She was in late teens.

This time I also tried desensetizing spray stud 100. Available from Agha for about 875. I used the minimum amount 5 mins before starting, it caused some tingling but not too much.

She did'nt blow, did missionary, then on top then again missionary. On the whole the it was ok experience, I felt the girl was too thin but attitude was good. I'd say desensitizing spray added another 7-10 mins of time.

Ozone2404
01-29-12, 12:30
Any One tried massage at PC Karachi? If yes, Kindly share experience.A friend of mine tried pc earlier last year, and his feedback says its not worth it.

If you are really interested in a genuine massage, try oxygen and go for thai masseues. The massage is extraordinary but there are no extra services! Have gone to oxygen thrice but have always been turned down by the thai ladies! They do tell me to get massage from the local ladies for extra services, but I have never bothered. It costs 4500 for one hour plus a tip.

If you prefer massage with extra services, try zamai, the massage and the location are ok, but you do get good extra services at zamai. I have had HJ, BJ and body to body rubbing at zamai. Massage costs 2500 per hour extra services cost 1000 plus!

Dankhi
01-31-12, 08:11
Went to the regular place last Wednesday.

Chose the pathan girl kiran, she did have a lot of freckles and was really thin.

Looks : 6/10.

Boobs : 5/10.

Service : 7/10 (blowjob)

Would go again with her? Yes, for blowjob.

Went there in evening around 5, chose the pathan girl from 2 girls. She started by giving a blowjob- Wow was one of the best I experienced so far. Didn't CIM fucked missionary and then on top cowgirl then missionary again.

Overall experience was good.

Damage : 2k + tip

AzeeZaheer
02-07-12, 09:55
Hi.

Is this the place near KFC on 26th street.

I have heard about a new SPA there where girls offer FS.

A name or directions will be appreciated. You can PM me as well.

Thanks.

Azee.

Went to the regular place last Wednesday.

Chose the pathan girl kiran, she did have a lot of freckles and was really thin.

Looks : 6/10.

Boobs : 5/10.

Service : 7/10 (blowjob)

Would go again with her? Yes, for blowjob.

Went there in evening around 5, chose the pathan girl from 2 girls. She started by giving a blowjob- Wow was one of the best I experienced so far. Didn't CIM fucked missionary and then on top cowgirl then missionary again.

Overall experience was good.

Damage : 2k + tip

Dankhi
02-08-12, 07:02
Hi Azee,

Nope it's not an MP, this is in gulshan Iqbal.

Hi.

Is this the place near KFC on 26th street.

I have heard about a new SPA there where girls offer FS.

A name or directions will be appreciated. You can PM me as well.

Thanks.

Azee.

Dankhi
02-08-12, 07:03
Yesterday's experience.

Chose another pathan girl sonia, somewhat on the heavy side. With huge bumps.

Looks : 5/10.

Boobs : 8/10.

Service : 5/10 (blowjob)

Attitude : 7/10.

Would go again with her? Yes.

Went in afternoon, chose the fatter girl from 2 girls.

Complexion was ok not very fair, but was pathan ethnicity

Started by blowjob, then on top, missionary, doggy and ended with handjob.

Overall experience was better than expected, attitude of the girl was quite nice

I should have taken pics.oh well, I'l try to get her again maybe then.

Alipk
02-13-12, 09:28
There is a new MP in DHA Phase 5. Not SmartChoice, Bliss, Zamai or other old ones. This one opened few weeks ago.

Currently they have 3 girls. Massage is good with an option of HJ. Place is pretty clean as compared to others. I know the owner.

Lets do some contact exchanging.

Dankhi
02-16-12, 07:35
Where in Gulshan? I live in Gulshan please tell me the details.It's in 13-D

Imkhan8326
02-20-12, 10:53
Went to Smart Choice and Bliss Last week. Both expereince are worse.

@Bliss girl name Saima very ordinary looking girl no extra offered.

Smart Choice is phatetic a dirty place and ugly womens.

DesiBoy1988
02-23-12, 19:37
Went to Smart Choice and Bliss Last week. Both expereince are worse.

@Bliss girl name Saima very ordinary looking girl no extra offered.

Smart Choice is phatetic a dirty place and ugly womens.How much damage at Smart Choice. I went Bliss the ambiance is excellent but no privacy there is no lock at message room on first floor. Girl name is Farah message is good with happy ending HJ on request without extra charge. TIP 500.

Mwaq1
03-06-12, 13:05
How much damage at Smart Choice. I went Bliss the ambiance is excellent but no privacy there is no lock at message room on first floor. Girl name is Farah message is good with happy ending HJ on request without extra charge. TIP 500.2000 Entry and 2000 Tip.

Mwaq1
03-07-12, 12:31
Went to bliss today, Massuer name Rani, Excellent massage but no extra becuase there are almost 9 girls fired due to Extras services.

Soo if you need only you can visit there but not for Extra.

TotalTasch
03-18-12, 09:57
Hi,

Have been getting regular SMSs from a probably new MP establishment off Ittehad. Called 'H' who confirmed over phone that FS is available. Any other member can validate info? Personally haven't been to that place. Went to Oxygen, the local girl 'R' was suggestive but since I was new there, didn't open up but I sensed my chances.

AdnanRiaz88
04-12-12, 21:49
Today picked up a women from jauhar street. Damage 500 for few strokes from mouth and hand. Waste of money. Any one can help me to get some girls / women / aunties in karachi? I would love to have married womens.

Help me any one.

Seskey
04-13-12, 06:56
BH is pathetic. Its better to use hand in comfort & privacy of your very own place than visiting BH.

Venture at Zamzama between 4. 6 PM make eye contact with roaming girls see if they exchange numbers for later contact. Picking up going to their place then & there is high risk. All Girls operating independently have distant shadows following.

26th Street & Tauheed commercial is rich in terms of INCALL places but they all need referrals.

John
04-14-12, 02:34
I have read so many reports in Karachi thread all asking for information. Nobody seems to be helping any body. This is just hopeless. I know that for sure their are many beautiful girls in Karachi who are working girls. Not a matter of money I am also aware that many of the people living in Pakistan are very rich and they can and do spend a lot of money on girls and parties but none of this come out on this board.

I can not help in this matter as I don't stay in Karachi, although I have many family members living in Karachi. Then again my problem is I can not even go looking for Women in Karachi because I can not risk this hobby in that city.

Anyways for those of you who can and are willing to travel to Heaven on Earth for this Hobby I share a place they call Medellin, Colombia.

I am attaching 2 photos of a friend in Medellin just as a sample as to what is available in this city.

Regards,

John.

Kinky Pinky
04-22-12, 20:52
So went out today and finally tried out this mp I was heard about in khadda market. Very close to get smart. The place looked like a salon. The staff was very pleasant offered tea and cold drinks. Lucky for me I was the only one there at that time. Had my tea and was ushered into a cubical. And was told to take of my cloths. And get on the table. Left the boxers on. Decent looking girl came in to give massage. I'd give her a 7/10. The usual massage and then all of sudden my boxer were pulled off and the towel thrown on the side. She started giving me a weird butt massage. Guessing because she was being lazy. Anyway got done. Asked me if I wanted a special ending. I played dumb and asked her what she meant 500 for a HJ and 1000 for BJ. Decided to stick the hand job because I wasn't sure if she even gargled after the last guy. Over all not a bad experience. Would repeat. What better way to get over a hangover.

Aberrations32
06-19-12, 20:07
Hello Seskey nice to see ya reporting in here, hello J Hello J, how are you doing in Malaysia.

Hey, the forum has gone silent by your absence. It was always nice to see you posting / sharing experience, will appreciate if you can pass the details for the The MPA Madam in Clifton, also kindly share more decent Like Madam GEM, this is Atif you can send details on aberrations32 and the google system of mail will work. To let you know Madam Gem is not are responding, you have any updated info. Also share you contact info. Awaiting your reply.

With Regards,

ATIF

Don Carlitoo
06-21-12, 23:50
I been to two massage parlors in Zamama ones called Morocon spa on same lane as Pizza Hut have about 4 girls one girl Rabia is cute and been to beyond bliss that place sucks on few girls give hand jobs anyone know any nice joints?

Don Carlitoo
06-23-12, 00:17
There is FS at Morocan Spa avg price 5000 for FS 3000 for HJ.

Enjoy.

KlimManus
06-25-12, 15:47
There is FS at Morocan Spa avg price 5000 for FS 3000 for HJ.

Enjoy.Saw the sign at the ground entrance, But not sure, which floor. When do they open and close?

SlaineDdd
06-25-12, 18:39
Saw the sign at the ground entrance, But not sure, which floor. When do they open and close?Well I too got lost. As you climb stairs there is 1st floor. Go to next floor I. E second. That is the doorrr I think they open in afternoon till may be 9.

BigmByte
08-16-12, 08:57
Hi,

Anybody has update on the MPs below :

BH.

Goldentouch.

Moroccon spa.

Zamai.

From the posts on other form they are highly NOT recommending BH, zamai or goldentouch, any comments / review on moroccon spa? Or any other neat / clean / fresh smalling spa with FS?

Also can anybody give leads on incall places for Russian WGs? I don't have pm you can pm me at myi that yah ood otc om.

I will share my experiences as soon as start collecting it in khi. Have a few but from Dubai only.

BigmByte
08-17-12, 07:22
hi,

finally yesterday i decided to do a survey at khadda market, zamzama, tauheed commercial:

first was zamai, which was easy to locate opposit to the stadium gate / adon fixture shop but was crowded as hell, with a cheesy pink colored staircase. i did not bother going up 1st because of the smelly reviews iv read and 2nd cause of the overcrowded place.

next i read in some post about a place in the first lane before entering khadda market next to labels. the street was too thin with a few spa's (looked classy) , in the middle of that street i caught a glimps of this girl standing at a back door of a beauty salon (she was a worker there) and oh man what a babe. long hairs streaked and perfect tight figure and big racks.

somone please find out if there is any action in that street. (i'm sure ther has to be)

next was to bh, found the place exactly behind pso pump and what a dumpster. deserted building, coudnt bother going in but i will later.

next was morocon spa at zamzama in pizza hut lane. i decided to go in for a look, the place looked as it has been closed cause the sign board was all muddy. went to the first floor and the grill was locked from outside. but i could see some lingt behind the inside glass door was. didn't bother ringing the bell. when i came outside i saw a girl form the same flooor peeking outside from a broken window. i stood there for a while but she backed up and didn't respond to the eyecontact.

so all in all the mp scene does not look good, crapy places so far. i couldn't find golden touch, we-care, flora, make-over.

can anyone point to the correct directions? and updated comments?

BigmByte
08-19-12, 07:30
Finally found a contact,

But to my bad luck she is in london and will return at year end in dec. She's an independent girl 24yr old nice body, v nice legs. (I'm a sucker for legs). She gave me her contact and will meetup when she's in pk soon.

Anyone willing to exchange contact? And independent WG would be prefered cause I can't negotiate with madams / pimps plus they got their own place at home so feels safe and private.

She's basically from lahore but lives alone in khi and lhe.

Xaghan
08-30-12, 08:13
Heylo guys hope every member is doing gud. I was active on this forum but not being able to visit it for more then a year I guess, anyways I would like to suggest that we should make a group for correspondence with each other, it will be really helpful, I also want to share my contacts too but dbt have pm facility. , I had more then encounters in karachi and Dubai. But I never forgot the french lady in karachi. M settled back in karachi so lets hang up guys start thinling about the group thingy.

Neo1482
08-31-12, 06:28
Heylo guys hope every member is doing gud. I was active on this forum but not being able to visit it for more then a year I guess, anyways I would like to suggest that we should make a group for correspondence with each other, it will be really helpful, I also want to share my contacts too but dbt have pm facility. , I had more then encounters in karachi and Dubai. But I never forgot the french lady in karachi. M settled back in karachi so lets hang up guys start thinling about the group thingy.Xaghan, there is a purpose of this site which is exactly what you want to achieve. This is the place where you can get all the required up t date info on the P4P scene around the world. Whats $20 for somebody who is a serious monger. Get the subscription and enjoy the content and contacts!

SubSlaveBoy
09-04-12, 18:45
Hi all,

I am looking for a dominant female to be my mistress in real. I have tried many pro girls but they are useless doesnot work out good for me. If any one knows or can refer me to a mature woman who is into BDSM Femdom and knows how to dominate me control me force me to be her pet slave please send me details.

Looking forward for your support and Thanking you in advance.

I have no idea if how I can get reply to your response as I m new to this site as it say no email or num in post, so please guide me on this.

S

Member #4153
09-11-12, 05:19
Hi,

This would be my first field report for my experience in Karachi MP at Khadda Market.

I got a few contacts from here and other adds on the net for MPs in Khi so I finally decided to give it a try.

I selected two MPs Super Star and Malaika. Reached Malaika first, relatively clean environment, not smelly at all, got welcomed with a glass of water by a slim lookin chick, the couter lady (who had amazing hudge racks, but her belly put me off) asked me a couple of questions, when I asked her about extra service she flatly refused and asked me who told her this. (this was my mistake. Never ask the counter lady cause they will always refuse)

So next I took off to Super Star, got welcomed by a nice lookin counter girl who was apparently havin food. She asked me to wait while the girls had their food. Got into a little conversation with her about MPs around khi and their environments etc etc. The office was very clean and so were the rest of the rooms) she told me this used to be Flora then the re opened with the current name. After giving the counter fee (which was 3000 the first time, she said it would be 2000 next time) I was shown to the girls and I picked a girl who had a little smile on her and a little heavy sized, the other two looked a little grumpy.

So we went into a room she asked me to lay down buck naked which I happily did she started off with the massage, nice soft hands started a nice converstaion with her about here and ther and other MP she used to be at green somthing MP at clifton. I absolutely did not mention anything about extra service and was lookin out for clues, after a good 20 minutes massage while she was on the table rubbing my ass, she started stratching me gently all over my back with her 10 fine nails and she giggled when I asked her what this was called (that was my queue). I asked her about the extra service she responded and told me B2B 3000, BJ 1000, FS 5000.

Running low on cash we negotiated on 2000 for B2B and BJ. She took off her clothes and started sucking me gently then she took me for a ride. Nice and deep. But she kept spitting after a while cause she didn't wanted me to cum in her mouth but she knew how to suck. After 3 4 minutes she asked me to shift on the floor for the B2B, started givvving me a tittie massage all over. During the tittie massage I asked her if there was any possibility for a sandwich massage which she said yes but asked me to keep it discrete and not to ask the counter lady and next time I come I should select her then she would call in her friend who I a slim and light weight and we could do a 3 sum. Anyway when she went between my legs with her tits and sucking alternately I asked her if we can do the FS for another 1500 making a total of 3500 she agreed.

She got the condom from her friend outside and climbed on top. Fucked her while I played and sucked her tits. Then she twisted around and her back was towards me fucked banging her big ass full throttle.

Next I asked her if she wanted to lay down and we fucked another good 3, 4 minutes in missionary position while I nibbled on her tits and rubbed her bald pussy with my thumb. (to my surprise she smelled very nice). The fuck session lasted 8 to 10 minutes max and I regret not taking viagra. Finally she asked me if I wanted a little back rub and massaged my shoulders and back a little more.

All in all a nice place to goto 8 out of 10.

Girls 6. 10 (cause I wasnt able to see all the other 3 girls)

Massage 6. 10.

Fuck session 8-10.

Total damage 3000 + 3500 = 6, 500.

Will definitely come back again after trying malaika next. .

I'm looking out for WGs or in call places specially if there are any russians available. You know how to get to me.

Happy hunting!

Regards big byte

Member #4153
09-14-12, 13:40
Hi,

I recently decided to visit the other MP malaika I mentioned in my earlier post.

Went up and I was shown the girls, I selected this small heighted avg lookin girl. The cabin was not so good as it was a partition with a locked door.

The massage started and WOW. This was a perfect massage. Had a lively chat with her. I was so enjoying it that I really didn't bother thinking that why isn't this girl asking me for extra services.

50 minutes passed and my body was all relaxed. The best massage iv had in ages. (including Dubai)

Finally I decided to ask her for extra, first she said no then she said she will only do a HJ cause the madam is strict no BJ, B2B or FS, finally we agreed to HJ with her titties out.

Amazingly soft body as I was caressing her all over. She didn't hesitate when I tried to slip my hands inside her jeans. But I couldn't cause it was too tight near the butt crack. .

Any how finally after 5 minutes when I got done and paid her for the extra (1000) I asked her why don't they do B2B, she responded that next time she will do a B2B.

So untill next time. Tc

Ghouri
09-30-12, 14:10
A freind of mine gave me a no. Of a man name hasim who provide Russians.

So I contect him and make a deal of Russian + his placeat8k.

I arrived next day of our deal at his place which at badar commercial opposite agha juice. Starts with soft drink and sum chit chat because the girl has to come from other place, finally the girl arrived and we all know what can happen later.

Ghouri
10-07-12, 11:10
Any one tried Relexation SPA (Zamzama) if yes, please share your experience.Don't go there. Worst massage and only HJ.

Faraz71
10-08-12, 19:19
Went to Morocon spa at zamzama in Pizza hut lane, knock the door a cute girl came out, but guess what she sayss."We don't take walking customers" asking for a reference.

Will be glad if any one provide me some reference for morocon spa. Plzzzz

PagalAwara001
10-22-12, 18:02
I visited Oxygen SPA few months back. Its an extra clean and upper class spa. I had 4 massages in total over 10 days. I tried N, A and N. All the girls were 7. No extra service offered. The message was a 7 also. I was able to work out a deal with N to give a HJ. The HJ was for 500 and she gave extra attention to right palces during the massage. She will not let me touch her or show anything. But she will not offer everyone. You have to be super nice and be not pushy. She told me that I can tell her to my friends I who are nice.

I am going to Karachi end of this week so if any of you will like to exchange your contacts I can give N details.

Analogue
11-04-12, 12:35
So back in town and thoroughly fed up with all the other massage places of yore, I decided to see if I could find something new, and, perhaps, better than British Hairball. Doing a bit of research turned up a place I haven't seen any reports on, a place the goes by the name of Tulip in the same general area as Hairball. Gave them a call and wandered over in the afternoon. Similarly crappy building and crappy little cubicles. A lineup of three, none of which was better than a 6. Chose the one slim one and was pleasantly surprised. Although nothing to write home about in the looks department, she is cooperative and active. No BJ, though, covered or otherwise. Just another okay place, nothing to see here, move on.

BigMByte123
11-06-12, 13:57
Hi guys,

It's been a while since I posted a FR.

After my previous 2 experiences I decided that out of the 2 MP's (M & SS) SS was better.

This time I I tried another girl R. Super hot figure nice big racks and dark complexion.

Didn't ask for anything and I was asked to law down. Without the UG (thats the que)

After a good 30 minutes massage along with a lot of chit chat. She asked for extra and on the menu were BJ, B2B, HJ, Sex.

Being low on cash I asked her is she can do FS in 2000, took 2 3 minutes to convince with fresh talks and giggles. She agreed and I went for the FS and off came her clothes.

After a good BJ she asked me to fuck and to my surprise she was also ok witout a condom (obviously I wasnt). The fuck session was nice. Hot wet pussy with supre tits. (she wasnt fat but a little cubby. (right curves at the right places)

Over all I'd give her 6 for the massage (MP-M's massage was a 9) .7 for the looks and 8 for the sex.

Untill next time. Which will be an in call place at bahadurbad. Miss S.

Ps I'm still looking for foreign material in khi or lhe. Anyone?

TheDebonairOne
11-14-12, 13:18
A new field report for SS.

To be honmest guys, once you experience elite, then mp is just crap.

Went to SS, selected J. Didn't give any cues. In the end I had to ask for extras. Then J opened up. Took b2b for 2K. Not worth anything. Firm breasts. She could really improve in massage if trained, has potential. But it was just a oil rub as it was.

Total damage counter fee 3000 extra 2000.

So as things stand, I am desperately looking for a qualty contact. The mp are just not the quality I am looking for.

Kplee
11-24-12, 23:13
I will help you out please send me PM then I will give you contacts. I have best of contacts in khi.Can you send me the contact details at [Email address deleted by Admin]

Engrahmed
12-07-12, 21:29
Don't go there. Worst massage and only HJ.Same experience worst place

HelloKarachite
12-16-12, 01:49
Kindly share girls / aunties contact. My email is [Email address deleted by Admin]
Thanks in advance

HelloKarachite
12-16-12, 02:09
Kindly share contact at [Email address deleted by Admin]

Gentlemen:

I visited Karachi last week and hooked up with a girl (through a mutual contact) at her place. This was in a building near the Seaview beach. Nice small clean apartment. 1.5 hour service for PKR 5, 000. She must be in her late 20's with 36E boobs (she provided this info herself). Very hairly pussy (don't they believe in trimming as I thought this was only a Chinese deal) but very wet and hot. BBJ was provided and was gladly accepted though did not finish in her mouth as that was not an option. She loved DATY and nearly squeezed me upon completion.

HelloKarachite
12-16-12, 02:11
Kindly share at [Email address deleted by Admin].

I received an email from a fellow monger he passed a contact with complete format of sharing we follow. Called her at noon (the usual time for day mongrers) she acknowledged my name was quiet reasonable discussed the point of incall in Clifton near Jan's Broast chicken and at 3 pm I was at the place. She came in her new honda city asked me to park the car and come along. I complied, she was in black abaya, took me to an appartment complex (I will not disclose the name) and elevator to a 4th floor plush appartment.

Abaya comes-off and there she was with milky skin revealed under a black shirt without bra and a slack with threaded sides. Wow slender long legs over the black stilleto heels.

I was served with a chilled coke and made comfortable, (that reminds me of my regular madam's place which is on other side of town) she asked me if we can proceed to business and I was all set, went to the bedroom a queen size bed with a pack of Durex flavored condoms on the side. I asked if we can use these later when in some wild mode and she smiled why not? She started with a BBBJ which lasted for few minutes before she took all the load in her mouth, my tool came out clean and she went to wash room.

We took a shower together and came to bed chit chat she told me she is 27 divorced by an MNA from Punjab after 3 years of marriage & no children, she got few millions as compensation money and moved Karachi to try her luck in media production houses. She met my friend 2 weeks back at a beach party and carefully expanding her contacts / networking. An average she need about 50, 000 per month and she is quiet selective in the sex business.

She knows plenty of stuff about sex and sexual drugs. Which is not a surprise to me, because aging MNA MPAs often rely on sex drugs to act macho. In short she is totally new on the Karachi sex circuit known by few media guys carefully expanding her own network.

Pure punjaban of Okara background very curvy body and knows how to please her man, she asked if I wish to lick her soft hairy pussy which I politely declined but fingered her enough to squirt few ml of pussy juice.

Had good time and multiple sessions.

Damage. 15K. 6 hours (she served me tea, snacks, & ordered dinner as well)

Area. Clifton near Jan's broast.

Rating. 8/10.

I asked if I can snap and she declined. However she asked if I can be of help to expand the network with 35plus guys. I asked reason and she said they are reasonably mature and responsible know to respect with dignity.

She has some resemblence to Maria Wasti in a tall frame.

MarkD99
01-10-13, 15:32
Hello All,

I am in Karachi for the next 3 days, living in a Hotel, where can I get a Good Catch. Please PM me.

Thanks,

Mark

Rehman86
01-20-13, 19:22
Hey, is anyone willing to help me out and provide a contact in the Defense area?

I heard there were some places in Bukhari commercial, but never got the contact info.

Forums are a bit dead, but I'm hoping someone will help.

TarzanBoy67
01-20-13, 20:27
I used google today and searched "pakistani escorts" and a site comes up. Check it out. Is that for real. There is a number on that too.

Arshiji
01-21-13, 15:27
I used google today and searched "pakistani escorts" and a site comes up. Check it out. Is that for real. There is a number on that too.Can provide you house in P. E. C. H. S as I live alone these days. So you can bring women or girls with you confidently without any problem and can fuck them. Those interested can contact me [Email address deleted by Admin]

Arshiji
01-21-13, 15:32
2000 Entry and 2000 Tip.Kindly guide exact location please. I live in P. E. C. H. S. Although familiar with defence.

Arshiji
01-22-13, 12:07
[Email address deleted by Admin]

KlimManus
01-27-13, 11:59
Heard there was a raid at Greenhouse. Can somebody confirm?

Sam Adam
01-29-13, 15:30
Kindly guide me on how I can contact this girls

Hope you can help me out

Thank.

Kindly share at [Email address deleted by Admin].

===============================================

Greetings Sam Adam,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson