La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Davao

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 249 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by JonesLover  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your wonderful advice. I found your advice very very useful. I don't know how well you know the Philippines and I would like to ask you other more specific questions.

Between Cebu and Davao I prefer Davao much more. I really enjoy getting the boyfriend life with a girl, even if I'm old. In your opinion are there other cities like Davao or should I just focus on this city? For example Cagayan de Oro, Bacolod, etc. Etc.

I really like talking online with a girl before I meet her, so I don't think I will have to work a lot once I will meet her.

What is your suggestion?
    Please remember that, though well-intentioned, the advice you're getting speaks in gross generalities that may or may not be accurate in specific cases. I've lived in Davao, for example, for more than 20 years, and yet I find some of the characterizations, if not grossly inaccurate then at least somewhat misleading. The fact is that there's a large P4 P scene in Davao, though it's a bit better hidden than in Cebu or pre-Covid Manila, and yet there are also myriad opportunities to meet non-pros, semi-pros, and in fact the entire gamut of possibilities. I've not spent nearly as much time in Cebu, but I assume the same is true there as well, or at least I found it such. Cagayan de Oro, a much smaller city, also offers the entire range of possibilities and opportunities as do, I'm sure, other cities. My advice is to stop focusing on "types" of women and think instead more of the types of living situations that appeal to you more. I enjoy Davao because it's got most of the amenities associated with a big city, yet it's less congested, cleaner and more orderly than Cebu. I like Makati as well, since around the Greenbelt area it's reasonably modern, clean and safe. With a bit of time and effort—assuming you're eschewing the point and click approach—you're likely going to find what you're looking for in Davao, Cebu, CdO or wherever you choose to settle down. Remember too that here in Davao, the air travel time between cities is short and fairly inexpensive. So, if you come to Davao, don't like it and want to try your luck in Cebu, you're only 90 minutes away. You can drive or take a bus to CdO in 7 hours or fly there in 45 minutes or so.

I get that free advice is often worth exactly what it costs, but that's my two cents. I've had great times in all of these cities and have done so without much effort.

GE.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammon  [View Original Post]
    I do chat with girls who are in provincial towns. But I avoid going there to meet them. Most want commitment. Also want their mother's approval to stay with me. Couple of times I went the girls although stayed with me and had fun, very quickly they got serious and wanted me to meet their family. Very tricky situation.

After that I have had girls travel and stay with me in Manila and Cebu only...... Girls tell me there are resorts near their place but I would not bite. I feel much safer in Manila and Cebu.
    Please, let me understand better: you make girls come to Cebu or Manila, but where do they start from? Where do they live?

I think it's safe to do this in Davao too, because if a girl likes to travel to Davao from Cagayan de Oro or Zamboanga, it means she likes to have fun and you are safe from any problems. Am I wrong? Why do you do it only in Cebu or Manila? I think you can do it even in Davao.

Thanks for your wonderful advice. I found your advice very very useful. I don't know how well you know the Philippines and I would like to ask you other more specific questions.

Between Cebu and Davao I prefer Davao much more. I really enjoy getting the boyfriend life with a girl, even if I'm old. In your opinion are there other cities like Davao or should I just focus on this city? For example Cagayan de Oro, Bacolod, etc. Etc.

I really like talking online with a girl before I meet her, so I don't think I will have to work a lot once I will meet her.

What is your suggestion?
    I do chat with girls who are in provincial towns. But I avoid going there to meet them. Most want commitment. Also want their mother's approval to stay with me. Couple of times I went the girls although stayed with me and had fun, very quickly they got serious and wanted me to meet their family. Very tricky situation.

After that I have had girls travel and stay with me in Manila and Cebu only. I send flight ticket and some little money for expenses. All did come except one girl who tried to scam me. I lost 500 pesos I sent. She tried to return the air ticket for cash but when told only purchaser can request refund or credit she was mystified. Tried to tell me the flight ticket I sent was fake and wanted money sent so that she can buy the ticket. I did cancel the ticket and got the refund. All the other girls really enjoyed plane ride and we had lots of fun together. Girls tell me there are resorts near their place but I would not bite. I feel much safer in Manila and Cebu.

Quote Originally Posted by Goferring  [View Original Post]
    In short: want to party hard with skilled professionals, go to Cebu; want to relax with some cuties that may require some ground work, go to Davao.

What is your suggestion?

Could you tell me the difference between a Davao and Cebu girl?

I like regular, beautiful, simple, cheerful, next-door type, sweet girls.

Thanks for your info.
    The cities and the girls within are totally different:

Davao girls are much more provincial ie may take longer to be comfortable entering a stranger foreigner's hotel room, will be very concerned about nosey friends and family finding out, may have limited inperson exposure to westerners / past boyfriends. The majority will be locals living with their family. Even those who moved to town for study or work will likely be living with a sister, aunt or similar. Expect a lot of GFE and civilians or part timers. Like for like, financial expectations are about half of Cebu. Physically, relatively tall and buxom girls, many who will have gorgeous faces.

Cebu is a large metropolitan city with every type of girl from innocent students to the filthiest hoes on the planet. Many very professional girls who are available to anyone who will pay the price of admission. Probably the most active online dating scene in the Philippines. Many, many girls who have migrated from else where in the province or further for work, study or selling pussy. Many have no family here or at least have fewer concerns about being seen with dirty old men. Service levels can be anything from GFE to hard professional. Looks of true cebuana are typically about 5' flat or less with a homely body. Having said that all types are available due to the high number of girls from other provinces.

The above are generalisations and there will be exceptions but you get the idea.

In short: want to party hard with skilled professionals, go to Cebu; want to relax with some cuties that may require some ground work, go to Davao.

Enjoy. G.

Davao vs Cebu

Hi friends,

I was in Davao some years ago and I loved this wonderful city.

I fucked some girls even if I'm not young, but didn't fuck pro girls bur regular girls only.

I'm European and many girls took interest for me. Yes, so many girls.

When the pandemic is less, I would like to return to The Philippines, but I don't know whether to return to Davao or Cebu.

I gave them a counter value of 10 euros a day and they who stayed with me all day and night and they were happy.

I'd like to get some suggestions please.

Could you tell me the difference between a Davao and Cebu girl?

I like regular, beautiful, simple, cheerful, next-door type, sweet girls.

Thanks for your info.

Davao Death Squad (DDS) Goon

The NYT (sorry about the crummy source) has a video here about Edgar Matobato, who alleges he was a hit man in Duterte's death squad for 24 years. Good steady employment. He says he whacked about 50 dudes and dudesses before he retired. I am sure the DDS won't min the him blabbering.

Quote Originally Posted by Advantageous  [View Original Post]
    Been here for a couple weeks now, though I've only been off quarantine for about 10 days. Not sure how Davao normally is for mongering or even casual dating, but it's a rough go right now. Malls and shopping places are obviously a gamble because most girls's faces are at least partially obscured (though it hasn't stopped me from taking a few swings at cashiers and the like), and obviously most other places for social gatherings are closed. The online came isn't a lot better; walkers and the like have all migrated to Facebook groups for a truly hit-or-miss experience, and I'm batting a solid 2-for-5 so far as overall positive experiences go. Girls from outside Davao City proper are hesitant to come into downtown, and girls from inside Davao on Tinder seem to be mostly scams, ladyboys, or awash in an ocean of makeup.

All in all, I'm still moving here long-term for work, but I think after I'm moved into my new place I'll look at a secondary spot back in the NCR. I might be too much of a city slicker to stay here all the time, amazing traffic conditions and relatively unbusy S&are aside.

P.S. - In response to my own question about hotels, Inns like Oh George are as indescriminate as always, and I had no problem bringing a guests to a 4-star hotel so long as they had a valid ID.
    Glad to hear you found a hotel that would accommodate your needs. There are, or there were pre-COVID several point and click locales here, but I'm guessing they're all closed at least for the duration. I have however noticed loads of girls from the region on FB. I rarely play here for personal reasons, but had I wanted to, I could have built a long list of girls from FB alone. S&are by the way, pre-COVID was often so crazy crowded that it was difficult to move, so I wouldn't accept what you're currently experiencing as normal or at least not the prior normal. I'll be in Manila for a few days next month and I already know from friends who live there that many if not all of my usual haunts are closed, and the same, I'm told is true for Cebu. It will take quite a while for things to return to any semblance of what they used to be.

GE.

Been here for a couple weeks now, though I've only been off quarantine for about 10 days. Not sure how Davao normally is for mongering or even casual dating, but it's a rough go right now.
    I'm not there now (sadly) but Davao never was a point and shoot town like Manila or Cebu. It does take some time. My first visit I was essentially striking out right up until I was due to leave so given the current situation, an introduction period of a couple of weeks before you and the girls connect sounds about right. Don't be too discouraged though. I've met some truely spectacular girls there over subsequent visits.

Slim Pickings During MECQ?

Been here for a couple weeks now, though I've only been off quarantine for about 10 days. Not sure how Davao normally is for mongering or even casual dating, but it's a rough go right now. Malls and shopping places are obviously a gamble because most girls's faces are at least partially obscured (though it hasn't stopped me from taking a few swings at cashiers and the like), and obviously most other places for social gatherings are closed. The online came isn't a lot better; walkers and the like have all migrated to Facebook groups for a truly hit-or-miss experience, and I'm batting a solid 2-for-5 so far as overall positive experiences go. Girls from outside Davao City proper are hesitant to come into downtown, and girls from inside Davao on Tinder seem to be mostly scams, ladyboys, or awash in an ocean of makeup.

All in all, I'm still moving here long-term for work, but I think after I'm moved into my new place I'll look at a secondary spot back in the NCR. I might be too much of a city slicker to stay here all the time, amazing traffic conditions and relatively unbusy S&are aside.

P.S. - In response to my own question about hotels, Inns like Oh George are as indescriminate as always, and I had no problem bringing a guests to a 4-star hotel so long as they had a valid ID.

One thing I've had plenty of time to do during this seemingly endless quarantine is build and video vet my pipeline from some dating apps, so if nothing else I should have very little trouble as far as willing participants go. That said, I did check on the KTV in question, but it still seems to be closed. A lot of girls seem to be available for some sort of arrangement on apps and social media, especially students, but Philippines logic and economic sensibilities are still abound even in this climate, hence the vetting.

One thing I want to confirm: I'm going to have to go ST hunting per Westy's sage advice, but until then I've been cooped up in quarantine for the better part of two weeks, and these first couple girls need to be low fuss if I keep it to one or even two girls per booking, are places open for "staycation" and the like going to let me slide? Honestly with how things are on the hotel pricing front I could even risk letting a girl book the spot in her name with my cash after an in-person kicking of the tires.
    Sorry, but I have no information. I haven't stayed in a hotel in Davao for two decades and have no idea how they're operating now. The potential good news is that there are now so many hotels in the city in so many price ranges that a bit of shopping should net you what you need. I'the suggest checking along the Lanang corridor where I seem to see hotels popping up like mushrooms in the woods after a rain. But again, I have no first hand knowledge.

GE.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodEnough  [View Original Post]
    Aside from mandatory shopping trips, I'm sticking within the confines of our property despite having been fully vaccinated. So my suggestion is not based on direct observation. That said, you might want to check out whether the karaoke ET is up and running. You can find the address on Waze and / or Google Maps. It was a terrific place for a quick hook-up prior to the pandemic, and, since it's owned by the first family, it might still be open. Other than that, I do notice lots of Davao-based girls expressing their availability on Facebook, so that's another possible alternative.

GE.
    One thing I've had plenty of time to do during this seemingly endless quarantine is build and video vet my pipeline from some dating apps, so if nothing else I should have very little trouble as far as willing participants go. That said, I did check on the KTV in question, but it still seems to be closed. A lot of girls seem to be available for some sort of arrangement on apps and social media, especially students, but Philippines logic and economic sensibilities are still abound even in this climate, hence the vetting.

One thing I want to confirm: I'm going to have to go ST hunting per Westy's sage advice, but until then I've been cooped up in quarantine for the better part of two weeks, and these first couple girls need to be low fuss if I keep it to one or even two girls per booking, are places open for "staycation" and the like going to let me slide? Honestly with how things are on the hotel pricing front I could even risk letting a girl book the spot in her name with my cash after an in-person kicking of the tires.

Addendum: After the my paperwork was lost and mysteriously found in about the time it would take to run everything again from scratch, I made it into Davao City. Pretty quiet though; not sure Ill have a lot to report in the short-term, least of all while I do a 4-day LGU quarantine.
    Aside from mandatory shopping trips, I'm sticking within the confines of our property despite having been fully vaccinated. So my suggestion is not based on direct observation. That said, you might want to check out whether the karaoke ET is up and running. You can find the address on Waze and / or Google Maps. It was a terrific place for a quick hook-up prior to the pandemic, and, since it's owned by the first family, it might still be open. Other than that, I do notice lots of Davao-based girls expressing their availability on Facebook, so that's another possible alternative.

GE.

Battle of Britain

Following the Dunkirk evacuation, Lord Beaverbrook got the British to hand over their pots and pans to be turned into tanks for the war effort. The Brits swung behind this and the papers were full of plucky Brits doing their bit by handing in their frying pans. The pans were totally useless for the war effort but it got the ordinary folk involved and it looked like the clowns in charge knew what they were doing.

Masking up Pinays is no different. It allows the cops bully Joe Adoboa and maybe punish them, by making them do push ups until they expire, as they did in Manila.

The fact is politicians in the Philippines are as much corrupt as are their American and European counter parts. The main drivers for the spread of Covid 19 are poverty, squalour and the related matters of their incompetence and corruption.

My take away is no more Pinay pussy not now, in the Northern summer, or in a few months when the no-flu-Covid season kicks off again.

I don't know what to tell you outside of the fact that if people want to stop having the distinction of being the only country that mandates these idiot shields on top of masks, they better line TF up. Resistance is fine if you're in the province, but they're not letting you into major population centers for very long IMHO.

Addendum: After the my paperwork was lost and mysteriously found in about the time it would take to run everything again from scratch, I made it into Davao City. Pretty quiet though; not sure Ill have a lot to report in the short-term, least of all while I do a 4-day LGU quarantine.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoast1  [View Original Post]
    Caveat: I'm not a doctor, but I play one on this Board. Some vax stuff. Not sure what forum this belongs in.

Picture: Vax graph for the US, from NPR. Shows the share of Americans who intend to get vaxxed: https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...searchers-warn.

Reasons people don't want to get vaxxed. I am not condoing any science here, I am a fly on the wall, reporting what others see in the media:

"The 6 reasons Americans aren't getting vaccinated" from VOX: https://www.vox.com/2021/6/2/2246322...cy-reasons-why.

"13% of adults say they will 'definitely not' get the COVID-19 vaccine. Here are their reasons" by jsonline: https://www.jsonline.com/story/commu...es/4841405001/.

"18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting a Covid Vaccine" from Citzen's Journal: https://www.citizensjournal.us/18-re...covid-vaccine/.

And that pesky glut of vaccines in the US. What to do with that? "Joe Biden outlines plan to share 80 m Covid vaccine doses with world" from The Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e-sharing-plan.
    I don't know what to tell you outside of the fact that if people want to stop having the distinction of being the only country that mandates these idiot shields on top of masks, they better line TF up. Resistance is fine if you're in the province, but they're not letting you into major population centers for very long IMHO.

Addendum: After the my paperwork was lost and mysteriously found in about the time it would take to run everything again from scratch, I made it into Davao City. Pretty quiet though; not sure I’ll have a lot to report in the short-term, least of all while I do a 4-day LGU quarantine.

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 249 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations