"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Makati

+ Add Report
Page 166 of 531 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 176 216 266 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 7951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Quick trip

Just a quick report from my trip to Makati a couple weeks ago. I had a good time as usual and didn't visit AC as planned as I usually do. Stayed around P. Burgos and finally hit a bar with a couple guys I met and had a great time. They played good music and one of the girls was pretty hot. I bought her a couple drinks but didn't bar fine her. It seemed like their was a lot of decent lookers at Cafe Cubana. More than usual, not sure if this was because it was close to the Holidays!

I did go to Cafe Havana but didn't seem to find any decent talent but again I did go early about 9 pm It seems the best talent shows up later in the night, at least in my former experiences.

I went to LA Cafe for the first time in about 6 years and was amazed at the talent. There was beautiful ladies every where in the bar but mainly upstairs. Again, not sure if it was because it was so close to the Holidays and the girls needed work. But. I was impressed and had a hard time deciding on a girl. I ended up taking two and had a really good time. One of the girls told me after we left that they wanted 5,600 php each and I laughed and told them they could leave. The other girl didn't know about the conversation and when I told her she could go with her friend, she said no. She wanted 3,000 for over night. Long time.

My trip was cut short and I had to return home but plan to head back again in a month or two.

On a side note there was a guy that got arrested for hitting a girl. I wasn't sure where he was from but some girls I talked to told me he was a Kiwi. He was a very large guy with lots of tattoos. It appeared he was arguing with two girls and one slapped him so he slapper her back, hitting her pretty hard. Before I knew it the local Poilce showed up and took him to the Police station. One of the girls told me he was told it would cost him 50,000 php to get out and he refused to pay it, so they kept him in jail for four nights. I am not sure if he ended up paying the fine or how he got out of jail. I saw him four days later in decent spirits. But didn't talk to him.

Quote Originally Posted by NattyBumpo  [View Original Post]
    Hey GE, I think we share similar tastes in hotels, food, and probably girls although I am not sure on the last one. I have a strong preference for friendly, sexy, natural breasted, no excess fat, young spinners. Some friends of mine have remarked after seeing some of my girl pics that most of them share a similar look even across their various Asian nationalities. I was unaware of this commonality, but upon reflection I see their point. It seems that at least 90% of my girls have that sexy, but not too made up or gaudy, innocent / naughty look. That wholesome naughty girl next door thing gets me every time. Ha Ha!

The Grand Hyatt remains my favorite hotel in Jakarta. Their central location can't be beat. The standard Hyatt Jakarta rooms are quite large (55 sq. Meters) and they have an amazing swimming pool that is twice the size of the Manila Peninsula's pool. I will be staying at the Grand Hyatt Jakarta again for most of my next visit to Jakarta.

NB.
    NB, sounds like we share a common taste in women as well. I used to spend a lot of time on business in Jakarta and the Grand Hyatt was always my favorite. I wasn't aware that there's now a Fairmont in Jakarta, but I would doubtless try it if I get there again.

Have a great holiday season.

GE.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodEnough  [View Original Post]
    Of the three, my favorite is the Fairmont, which is my default Hotel in Makati. Like Natty, I'm a Platinum member of the President's Club, and so for me, the normal amenities, which are substantial, are a bit enhanced. This hotel offers, in my opinion, slightly better, more personalized service than the Peninsula and orders of magnitude better than the New World, where (in my view) the rooms are too small and the service much more mechanical. Also the relatively new rooftop bar above Meleio restaurant at Raffles (part of the Fairmont complex) offers a wonderful plein air view of the Makati skyline and some excellent, and reasonably priced appetizers.
    GE.
    Hey GE, I think we share similar tastes in hotels, food, and probably girls although I am not sure on the last one. I have a strong preference for friendly, sexy, natural breasted, no excess fat, young spinners. Some friends of mine have remarked after seeing some of my girl pics that most of them share a similar look even across their various Asian nationalities. I was unaware of this commonality, but upon reflection I see their point. It seems that at least 90% of my girls have that sexy, but not too made up or gaudy, innocent / naughty look. That wholesome naughty girl next door thing gets me every time. Ha Ha!

I am looking forward to my next visit to Makati. I had a really good time in 2017 in MNL. I ended up splitting my time between my two repeat favorite Bottoms girls and 3 new girls I met who were very cute (girl next doorsy types) and charming. I doubt I will see the barely 18-year-old "UNI" massage girl I met on Burgos one night, but I am looking forward to seeing another 2017 new girl who is still working at the Cotton Club plus meeting some more great MNL girls. I really think Manila girls are the most fun in the PI no matter where they originally hailed from.

I am booked again at the Fairmont Makati with a very good price. As I am sure you are aware, Fairmont is now a part of Accor. My Fairmont Chase credit card was closed, but they gave me a Fairmont gift card in exchange for my accumulated hotel points. I am also booked for the 1st time at the Fairmont Jakarta. This is a spanking new hotel and I expect it will be very good. The Fairmont Jakarta is a little out of the way for most of the action in Jakarta, but close enough to a couple of my favorite FL pick up bars, so I know I will be fine there. The Grand Hyatt remains my favorite hotel in Jakarta. Their central location can't be beat. The standard Hyatt Jakarta rooms are quite large (55 sq. Meters) and they have an amazing swimming pool that is twice the size of the Manila Peninsula's pool. I will be staying at the Grand Hyatt Jakarta again for most of my next visit to Jakarta.

Lastly, thanks Westie for the compliment. My review of the Fairmont Makati and Peninsula Manila was long overdue. I am just paying it forward for all the tips and insights I have picked up over the years on this forum and from guys like you.

To Everybody, stay thirsty & good hunting in 2018.

NB.

I have stayed in all 3 hotels and plan on staying in 2 of the 3 again. I prefer the Fairmont over the New World Makati (former Renaissance) hands down. The Fairmont is simply a nicer, more upscale, more modern hotel with more luxurious, well-appointed rooms, and better restaurants. I am a Fairmont Presidential club member so I also benefit from a free 3rd night, restaurant vouchers, and room upgrades, but I would still prefer the Fairmont over the New World without those perks.

Pool comparisons: the Makati New World pool and pool area is much larger than the Fairmont's, but I prefer the Fairmont pool because it is in sun from 10 am to 3:30 pm when I like to go swimming. Unfortunately, the New World pool is in shade after 11 am or so. Also ordering food & drinks is better at the Fairmont than the New World. Fairmont is set up to do this while its not quite as easy to do at the New World pool area.

On Location: Both hotels are located across the street from the Greenbelt Malls, however access to Greenbelt and Havana Cafe is slightly better from the Makati New World. (see google maps to understand why it takes an extra minute or two to make the walk from the Fairmont.) This is no big deal to me, but I mention it because you asked. Access to the Glorietta mall, however, is faster and easier from the Fairmont for the exact same reason.

Fairmont vs Peninsula; This is a much harder call to make because I really like both hotels and both hotels are so very different, yet very successful, each in their own individual ways of making their guests happy. The Peninsula exudes old school Colonial Hong Kong luxury. It's huge lobby is always filled with guests and is very welcoming. There are shortcuts around the Lobby for those wanting more privacy. LOL.

The rooms at the Peninsula are well appointed and 1st class like the rooms at Fairmont, but the decor is more old-world European instead of modern like the Fairmont rooms.

The Peninsula restaurants are equal in quality to the Fairmont restaurants. But the Peninsula swimming pool in a garden setting with full all-day sun is much nicer than the Fairmont's modern, minimalist pool setting. I love the Peninsula swimming pool because it offers a great, semi-private setting for my girl or girls and I to enjoy an afternoon lunch & pool party. Lordy, I fondly recall those great Anejo Tequila double shots!

On Location: The Peninsula is not as accessible to Greenbelt or Glorietta as the Fairmont, but it's not a very big deal to me since both malls are still within walking distance.

On Price: even with my 3rd night free Fairmont Presidential club discount and room upgrades, it is hard to beat the price for the Peninsula Hotel which can be booked on Expedia or Agoda for around $106 to $118/ night.

So, my recommendation is stay at either the Fairmont or the Peninsula Hotel. You will be very happy at either hotel since they are both 5-star, absolutely no hassle girl friendly hotels with well-appointed rooms, very high-quality restaurants, and very relaxing pools (the Peninsula pool is a great one). If money is the deciding factor, choose the Peninsula. If location to the malls is the deciding factor choose Fairmont over the Peninsula or even the New World even though the New World offers the easiest, fastest access possible.
    This is an excellent overview of the three hotels cited, and I concur with all of the conclusions. Of the three, my favorite is the Fairmont, which is my default Hotel in Makati. Like Natty, I'm a Platinum member of the President's Club, and so for me, the normal amenities, which are substantial, are a bit enhanced. This hotel offers, in my opinion, slightly better, more personalized service than the Peninsula and orders of magnitude better than the New World, where (in my view) the rooms are too small and the service much more mechanical. Also the relatively new rooftop bar above Meleio restaurant at Raffles (part of the Fairmont complex) offers a wonderful plein air view of the Makati skyline and some excellent, and reasonably priced appetizers.

GE.

Many thanks NB.

You have broken it down and compared it thoroughly. I will now let me work know I have made my choice and ask them to book the Fairmont.

I use PL for arranging meets. The last time I was in makati PL was full of young and fresh birds. But I have a feeling that now the quality is not that great. It may be the holiday season and post new year the girls will red money and I should see more activity.

I will post my reports as and when it unfolds.

Thank you again.

G.

I have stayed in all 3 hotels and plan on staying in 2 of the 3 again. I prefer the Fairmont over the New World Makati (former Renaissance) hands down. The Fairmont is simply a nicer, more upscale, more modern hotel with more luxurious, well-appointed rooms, and better restaurants. I am a Fairmont Presidential club member so I also benefit from a free 3rd night, restaurant vouchers, and room upgrades, but I would still prefer the Fairmont over the New World without those perks.

Pool comparisons: the Makati New World pool and pool area is much larger than the Fairmont's, but I prefer the Fairmont pool because it is in sun from 10 am to 3:30 pm when I like to go swimming. Unfortunately, the New World pool is in shade after 11 am or so. Also ordering food & drinks is better at the Fairmont than the New World. Fairmont is set up to do this while its not quite as easy to do at the New World pool area.

On Location: Both hotels are located across the street from the Greenbelt Malls, however access to Greenbelt and Havana Cafe is slightly better from the Makati New World. (see google maps to understand why it takes an extra minute or two to make the walk from the Fairmont.) This is no big deal to me, but I mention it because you asked. Access to the Glorietta mall, however, is faster and easier from the Fairmont for the exact same reason.

Fairmont vs Peninsula; This is a much harder call to make because I really like both hotels and both hotels are so very different, yet very successful, each in their own individual ways of making their guests happy. The Peninsula exudes old school Colonial Hong Kong luxury. It's huge lobby is always filled with guests and is very welcoming. There are shortcuts around the Lobby for those wanting more privacy. LOL.

The rooms at the Peninsula are well appointed and 1st class like the rooms at Fairmont, but the decor is more old-world European instead of modern like the Fairmont rooms.

The Peninsula restaurants are equal in quality to the Fairmont restaurants. But the Peninsula swimming pool in a garden setting with full all-day sun is much nicer than the Fairmont's modern, minimalist pool setting. I love the Peninsula swimming pool because it offers a great, semi-private setting for my girl or girls and I to enjoy an afternoon lunch & pool party. Lordy, I fondly recall those great Anejo Tequila double shots!

On Location: The Peninsula is not as accessible to Greenbelt or Glorietta as the Fairmont, but it's not a very big deal to me since both malls are still within walking distance.

On Price: even with my 3rd night free Fairmont Presidential club discount and room upgrades, it is hard to beat the price for the Peninsula Hotel which can be booked on Expedia or Agoda for around $106 to $118/ night.

So, my recommendation is stay at either the Fairmont or the Peninsula Hotel. You will be very happy at either hotel since they are both 5-star, absolutely no hassle girl friendly hotels with well-appointed rooms, very high-quality restaurants, and very relaxing pools (the Peninsula pool is a great one). If money is the deciding factor, choose the Peninsula. If location to the malls is the deciding factor choose Fairmont over the Peninsula or even the New World even though the New World offers the easiest, fastest access possible.

Fairmont vs New World Makati; Fairmont vs the Peninsula Hotel

Quote Originally Posted by Gunners1  [View Original Post]
    New world or Fairmont.
    Fairmont is my choice. Fairmont have big cornersuites I stay in when there (I like spacious and not live in a shoebox). NW is also nice but Fairmont a tad more posch I think. Ofcourse it is like 100 mts further away from Greenbelt than NW is but again Fairmont is closer to Glorietta mall by a few yards. Another place I could recommend is Ascott (connected to Glorietta4 mall). Its a serviced hotel with rather spacious apts (1-3 bdr style, with real living room, kitchen, hallway). I think I will stay here more in the future. In none of the mentioned hotels would mongering be a problem. They all check ID (mostly) and that's that.

New world hotel makati vs Fairmont hotel Makati

Folks.

I arrive on 22 Jan on a business trip. I am tossing between new world makati or fairmont hotel.

Can I seek your input on which is better for mongering.

Free WiFi and access to the mall is key to pick up some quick short time action.

I have already hit on social media sites and have got enough numbers to keep me busy.

I will filter them through when I meet for coffee first and then get them to the room.

Do let me know your thoughts on which hotel is better.

New world or Fairmont.

Take care.

G.

Makati is a high end place in the Philippines, lots of good times and pretty girls around, unlike other cities in Manila which are scary, Makati is good for newbie like me.

Quote Originally Posted by RengadeMaster  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info, will probably have a night or two there before my departure home and would like to end my holiday as I started "with a bang" I like the mixed club scene, if you get lucky you bag a freebie and leave a tip if not you pay, you can't loose (hopefully).
    If you're 40 or under Valkyrie is probably the best environment for that kind of play. It's basically you and 300 hundred girls who are in various states of inebriation. Swing for the fences brother.

Makati.

Quote Originally Posted by CallSignPapa  [View Original Post]
    Great report RM, good to see you've done a little research in prep for your trip and it seems to have paid dividends. I like Royal, even if it's on the small side (compared to Chaos or Valkyrie), but it's always populated with available girls, and some aren't half bad. If you want to take your next girl somewhere "classier". Try Penthouse near Ayala Triangle, a very short hop or Buddha Bar which is a short walk from A Venue Mall.

Hole in the Wall at the top of Century City Mall has some wonderful food options (both filipino and western), recommended.
    Thanks for the info, will probably have a night or two there before my departure home and would like to end my holiday as I started "with a bang" I like the mixed club scene, if you get lucky you bag a freebie and leave a tip if not you pay, you can't loose (hopefully).

Abacca Spa.

Awesome place to knock some sense in your tools coupled with happy ending. Try Miss Chloe for sure. You would love it dear.

Quote Originally Posted by ElTed  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody tried Abacca Spa? I see they have locations in both Makati and Pasay. They advertise as a spa with lingam massage, which I guess translates into a mediocre massage and a happy ending? I don't have time or space this trip for anything else unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by KabulGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have been there 3 times in Makati.

The Makita one is on the second floor. Look at there sigh and to the left is an alleyway under a sign for a cyber cafe. Go through that and take the stairs just inside.
    Thanks, KG. Will report back if I get a chance to visit.

Quote Originally Posted by ElTed  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody tried Abacca Spa? I see they have locations in both Makati and Pasay. They advertise as a spa with lingam massage, which I guess translates into a mediocre massage and a happy ending? I don't have time or space this trip for anything else unfortunately.
    I have been there 3 times in Makati.

Once was 4 hands for an hour.

Other times was one girl 2 hours.

Great massage and great finish but with some conditions. All times were 2000. One girl one hour is 1200. I left 200 per girl tip every time. Get a card and 10th trip is free.

No touching, no extra available, just a good massage and hand finish.

The Makita one is on the second floor. Look at there sigh and to the left is an alleyway under a sign for a cyber cafe. Go through that and take the stairs just inside.

Quote Originally Posted by RengadeMaster  [View Original Post]

Really big positive experience for my first time in manila.
    Great report RM, good to see you've done a little research in prep for your trip and it seems to have paid dividends. I like Royal, even if it's on the small side (compared to Chaos or Valkyrie), but it's always populated with available girls, and some aren't half bad. If you want to take your next girl somewhere "classier". Try Penthouse near Ayala Triangle, a very short hop or Buddha Bar which is a short walk from A Venue Mall.

Hole in the Wall at the top of Century City Mall has some wonderful food options (both filipino and western), recommended.

Posting Limitations