"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Manila

+ Add Report
Page 134 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 144 184 234 634 1134 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 20171
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BigthDikth  [View Original Post]
    What are the prices in Manila now? I was there in October and I'm going to come back after the lock in is over. I've been texting some women from Cupid and there so many beautiful girls that want to meet me far more than normal so I was thinking the prices of the girls are less now. I usually go for the hot students who need tuition and shop girls that need extra cash instead of the pros. Are prices lower now that the economy is fucked?
    Some are less. Some are more. It depends.

For more accurate pricing best to ask the girl you are texting. She might not be aware of the Puki Poon Price index.

Prices

What are the prices in Manila now? I was there in October and I'm going to come back after the lock in is over. I've been texting some women from Cupid and there so many beautiful girls that want to meet me far more than normal so I was thinking the prices of the girls are less now. I usually go for the hot students who need tuition and shop girls that need extra cash instead of the pros. Are prices lower now that the economy is fucked?

Quote Originally Posted by RedKilt  [View Original Post]
    Read my post on the PH General Information thread.

Only OFWs and people with 13 A permanent visas are being allowed entry.

OFWs get priority over everyone else.
    RK.

He won't he just asks questions. Now her ahs asked 5 in 3 years LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Bato56  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

Want to visit Manila but want to know what are the new rules with regards to foreigner arriving at the airport? Please need some advice?
    Read my post on the PH General Information thread.

Only OFWs and people with 13 A permanent visas are being allowed entry.

OFWs get priority over everyone else.

Hey guys,

Want to visit Manila but want to know what are the new rules with regards to foreigner arriving at the airport? Please need some advice?
    You can read the local news online for that information. Simple really and as others said RTFF or Google. Won't take long.

And as you visited in 2017 can't dee the FR as PP said so hopefully that is in draft on the laptop as be good to read it.

Hey guys,

Hi Bato56. Great to see you posting again. From your posting history you have been a forum member since Nov 2017. So far all four of your posts have been questions. How about a FR of your previous trips? You must have some great stories if you are so keen to risk covid and go back. Please share.

The latest rules for entry have already been posted so please RTFF.

PP.

Hey guys,

Have you tried a Google search?

Quote Originally Posted by WazWallaby  [View Original Post]
    All that was 6 months ago and look where we are now. When next can I expect to ride in one of those old white taxis out of Aquino Airport and straight into some warm and welcoming pinay pudenda? Oh, the loss.
    Nice memories. If you are prepared to skip the taxi and the airport then can I suggest you look for a local on the sunshine coast. Most people seem to think that the local pickup game is off limits at the moment.

At least Filfipina in Brisbane still seem to be horny. If you have time, share some posts over in the Brisbane forum.

I cannot see us sportsmen getting from BNE to MNL until 2021.

PP.

Visit Manila

Hey guys,

This Could Be The Last Time 4

Pool, brunch, snooze, net, nut. Same routine winkles out Josefa, 34 yr old 'massage therapist.' OK, on with the pro show haha. She is crash hot keen to come over. Small and compact, less chubby than I like and a small set of pert tits. Hard bodied, though, in good nick, very good English compared to any of the earlier lasses. Likes the gym, she says. Yeah, I bet. Pump classes. Her main distinguishing feature was a set of little angel wings tattooed on her shoulder blades. Hmmmm, didn't know what to think about that. Not to worry, soon had her on reverse cowgirl after she had gone down on me for about half an hour. Jo worked her twat well, like an internal massage machine. I creamed her muscly love tunnel, and she then flipped me over and gave me a solid massage alright. After, she lit up a ciggie and plonked down to watch TV. What the hell? I bided my time, and then offered her prime erect Aussie sausage roll. She twigged immediately and delivered a very very good BBBJ, t-bag, rim job, fist pump and swallow. Got dressed, put her hand out for cash, and skipped out of the room. Day 4, could I want more?

Well, my break was over. I used DIA all the way and realised I had played quite the generation game; 19,26, 34, 43. Full satisfaction from a host of lbfms. Two good-sized chubbies and some lovely boobs among them. Blew a ton of cum load. Later that week I was back on the terrace up on the Qld Shine coast and a long view down the beach. Now, how would it be to have Maribeth here, butt-naked, oiled up and stropping mulligan to vinegar stroke as I gurgled down a mineral? I have texted her a couple of times. No answer.

All that was 6 months ago and look where we are now. When next can I expect to ride in one of those old white taxis out of Aquino Airport and straight into some warm and welcoming pinay pudenda? Oh, the loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Goferring  [View Original Post]
    I've been bombarded with offers from Agoda to prebook heavily discounted rooms in cities that I regularly visit.

It's always pay up front, non refundable and use anytime in the next 18 months when travel bans are lifted. Generally 70 to 80% discounts.

I don't even know if half of these hotels will still be around next week, let alone next year. I was fortunate to have all my cancelled rooms and flights refunded when the virus shattered my plans but I'm not about to try my luck a second time.

Enjoy. G.
    It is good you have some sense. I heard some hotels asking for deposit via credit card and pay at hotel. Problem is deposit is for full stay and actually runs through your statement. Reversal, if it ever comes, is at end of hotel stay. In plain English, you pay double for the length of your stay.

The Forbes article again beats up on "foreign" companies while not looking at US domestic transgressions. The Chinese students have great credit limits on their credit cards. If the max price is USD3,000 and he buys 10 tickets, that is USD30,000 max on his credit card for 2 months. Multiply that by a wide body heat, 300, by number of flights at day to Asian destinations. Free money for United regardless of what consumer protection laws say. It is bad to be part of that tribe.

This Could Be The Last Time 3

Next morning, I sent them on their way. I was impatient for some variety and paid them out. I was a tad sorry about Maribeth, but I was fair dinkum see* hungry and wanted to play field. Morning by the pool, decent brunch, a snooze and I would trawl the net and see what happened. I was horny going down to the pool, because I had picked up a grand girl poolside there on a previous trip, but not today. That arvo on DIA I came across Celine, 38 yrs. Great pic online. Lovely smooth brown long-ish face, hair up and gorgeous ruby red rouged lips, nice plump kissable lips too. I fancied them on the job downstairs, so chatted her up. After a while mucking around, she works out I am serious and can't quite believe I have invited over to my hotel that day. She tells me she is just a poor washer woman, no education and was I sure I wanted to meet? Get your dark little twat over here! I said. Down in the foyer, she is sitting there, dark-skinned and lips redder than red, in a faded pink dress, really tight across a set of massive bazookas. A cheap pair of crummy shoes hiding hard feet. Def poor, alright. Upstairs, disrobed, her huge tits hang down like a pair of eggplants and I suck on her almost black nipples as she gives me a handjob. My seed pods are a-tingle as we start fucking every which way, for quite a long time and finally she cowgirls me, slow and steady, with one arm back ever so lightly tickling my balls. I methodically humped and leaked a load up into her. Hmmm, not bad. Kind of strange. Celine is very quiet. We get a second one off later in the shower, she is doubled-over and I can really hit her GSpot, and finger fuck her rubbery a- hole. We both cum at about the same time, and she puts on a good show of sighing and gasping. Well done. I am finished for the day, though, and pack Celine off late in the night after she devoured a sizeable room service steak. She also fessed up to being 43, and with a kid and grand kid! Day 3, well into the spree.

Quote Originally Posted by Goferring  [View Original Post]
    I've been bombarded with offers from Agoda to prebook heavily discounted rooms in cities that I regularly visit.

It's always pay up front, non refundable and use anytime in the next 18 months when travel bans are lifted. Generally 70 to 80% discounts.

I am not going to book or even plan any travel until I have a reasonable belief that I will be able to make my trip uninterrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushes  [View Original Post]
    FYI, on travel bookings.

From Forbes.

21,619 views Apr 28,2020, 05:28 pm EDT.

Beware Airlines Selling Tickets For Flights That Will Never Take Off.

I don't even know if half of these hotels will still be around next week, let alone next year. I was fortunate to have all my cancelled rooms and flights refunded when the virus shattered my plans but I'm not about to try my luck a second time.

Enjoy. G.

FYI, on travel bookings.

From Forbes.

21,619 views Apr 28,2020, 05:28 pm EDT.

Beware Airlines Selling Tickets For Flights That Will Never Take Off.

Tamara ThiessenContributor.

Travel.

If you happen to be a member of the currently favourite tribe to beat up and persecute, here is what someone forwarded to me.

Chinese students stuck in the US suspect airlines of cash grab as tickets advertised 'for flights that will never take off'.

Many Chinese students in the US looking to return home amid Covid-19 are stuck in a loop of bookings, cancellations and battles to get refunds.

A United Airlines flight attendant says he has seen flights available for booking that were not included on flight schedules and had no crew assigned.

Topic Coronavirus pandemic.

Tamara Thiessen.

Tamara Thiessen.

Published: 5:00 am, 21 May, 2020.

Updated: 6:53 am, 21 May, 2020.

Why you can trust SCMP.

United had always been bad on disappearing flights even before this year. I had fallen into those traps before. The silver tongued Numoz really down plays any problems. Like recently packed planes and passengers not wearing masks on flights. It is their culture.

I feel sorry for those kids. Here is the full article from SCMP.

Shuo Fang is sitting nervously in his student accommodation in Davis in the US state of California, waiting to see if he will be able to board his flight to Shanghai, China, on May 26.

The 22-year-old university student has bought several tickets in recent months in the scramble to flee the coronavirus pandemic.

In the US for the relative safety of home. Every one of those flights, bar the upcoming one – so far – has been cancelled, he says.

Like many other Chinese students in the US, Shuo has faced an uphill battle with airlines to get a refund on those fares.

Studying statistics at the University of California, Davis, Shuo is one of many Chinese students in the US who have been stuck in a loop of bookings and flight cancellations.

Some have bought nine airline tickets or more, he says, and they feel that the withheld refunds are being used in a deliberate cash grab to keep airlines afloat. Some US carriers continue to sell tickets for routes that have been closed during April and May because of China's travel bans and flight restrictions.

Shuo says many of his student friends have been running around in circles since April trying to buy flights, then getting refunds. "I know airlines are not flying right now, but they are selling tickets, so you just have to bet on it," he says. "What choice do we have?

There were an estimated 370,000 Chinese students in the US in the 2018-19 academic year, according to the latest figures available from the Institute of International Education, though the number has fallen in the current academic year.

Many have rushed to escape the Covid-19 situation in the US, where more than 93,000 related deaths have now been recorded.

"You actually give up hope of ever getting the refunds. It's not fair, because the United Airlines website keeps saying the refund request is 'unprocessed' Shuo says.

"Before I got a refund I had no choice but to go ahead and buy another ticket. What are you meant to do? Your flight has again been cancelled, you want to get home. Many people are in the same boat. ".

"I have now been refunded for three flights, but only after waiting four to six weeks. And being left up in the air on the status of my refunds. The airline never until this day contacted me about the cancellations. ".

A United Airlines.

Flight attendant based in San Francisco, who requests anonymity because he is not authorised to speak to the media, says he has seen airlines selling tickets "for flights that will never take off" since the onset of lockdowns in US amid the outbreak.

"I think it's wrongdoing on the airline's part," he says by phone. "I feel terrible for travellers who got stuck overseas and have to pay for multiple tickets wishing one of them actually works. It's not just United Airlines who is guilty of this; Delta, American are the same.

"This whole story started after United suspended flights to China, initially until April 24. A friend contacted me about his flight to Shanghai for May 19, a ticket he bought early in April. He was concerned his flight would be cancelled and that he wouldn't be able to get a cash refund to book and pay for another flight.

"After checking the status, I could see from the flight schedule the company had uploaded for crew that there were no China flights on that date.

"Then I noticed that no pilots or flight attendants were assigned to that trip at all. As a matter of fact, the flight wasn't even included on the May flight plan from the outset."

The flight attendant says that staff memos and flight schedules shared with crew members point to discrepancies between routes offered to the public and those United actually plans to operate.

"At that point I checked our internal booking system, and was shocked to see the May 19 flight SFO to PVG San Francisco to Shanghai still there. That means travellers could still book that flight, even though it was not included in staff flight schedules."

It gives the impression United has been intentionally selling seats on "phantom flights" – with planes that are not planned to ever take off, he says. "On May 2, for example, you could still book June flights from SFO to PVG even though that is not on our internal flight plan.

"Even though our CEO, Oscar Munoz who this week steps aside to become executive chairman, has told us in a memo we will be down 90 per cent on scheduled flights in June, as for May, somehow you can still buy tickets to Shanghai, Singapore, London, Beijing. Yet in our bid packets a computer program for crew scheduling for May, the only two routes operating from our San Fran hub are to Tokyo Narita and Sydney."

United's website is selling tickets for the San Francisco-Shanghai route every day from May 29. United told employees in a memo in early May it would "pencil in four China routes in the June schedule".

Those routes include San Francisco to Beijing, Chengdu and Shanghai Pudong, and Newark to Shanghai, with some tickets selling for US $3,200 one way. "We continue to work out the feasibility of restarting passenger service to China," the memo says.

Yet since March 29, China's Civil Aviation Administration has limited operations to one passenger flight per week.

Into China from any specific country.

United Airlines has yet to respond to a request for comment on these matters, more than a week after email inquiries were sent by the Post.

"For United, as with other airlines currently offering flights to places that are in lockdown, maybe they are betting on the lockdown being over before the plane takes off," says the United flight attendant. "Airlines are therefore guaranteed to have passengers ready to board as soon as the lockdown is lifted."

If lockdowns aren't lifted in time, he says, flights will just be cancelled, with any withheld refunds providing a money bank to cash-strapped airlines.

"Meanwhile they still have their much needed cash revenue, and technically, no regulations can prohibit them doing so for as long as they have those flight landing slots and route licences to operate.

"So it's just a win-win situation for airlines. But I do think they should be more transparent and tell passengers those flight schedules may change due to Covid-19. There are no such warnings when you book. The bottom line is, most people think if airlines are selling the tickets, the plane will take off, but in reality there are some flights here that are just never going to take off."

The United crew member hopes travellers will be able to sue airlines for "misrepresenting, and for damage caused by knowingly selling flights that will be cancelled".

For his part, statistics student Shuo is not confident of finally boarding that plane home this month.

"I heard already that maybe United will not open that route until after May," he says. "I don't know if the flight will actually take off, but I must try. I am aware of the airline situation, I know they are not flying right now. Maybe some routes will reopen. But we don't want to give up. So we just pay for the future. ".

Three days after talking to the Post, Shuo got in contact to say his May 26 flight had also been cancelled. Did the airline tell him? "No, I checked on their website myself. Maybe the next flight is May 28."

Maybe, but Shuo hasn't yet plucked up the courage to rebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushes  [View Original Post]
    YMMV. I find different. Even in US. In the good old days, AMEX was fantastic. Worldwide. But nowadays, they are the pretty

much same as their competitors. Maybe just a little better.

My caution is don't prepay if you can or use a credit card guarantee that you might need to spend time resolving.

Even on cards with built in insurance, it will take time and money to get your money back if you ever do. With Airplane tickets are are stuck. You need to pay upfront. If the airline cancels your flight, you might be moved to a different flight automatically. But getting cash back even in the best of times is time consuming and expensive.

YMMV. I don't care what you do. I am just sharing my experience.

Posting Limitations