La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Manila

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 1346 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 91 141 541 1041 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by RadicalGuy  [View Original Post]
    Here's another one.

5. In 2010, at 41 years old, I meet a gorgeous 20-year-old spinner from Davao, fall in love, bring her to the US, and marry her. I treated her like a queen, took her on a cruise, took her to Europe, and helped her get her US citizenship. Shortly thereafter, she starts acting really cold (thank God, no kids) and she pretends that I abused her, and finds an idiot lawyer trying to get me to pay support and her attorney's fees. Fortunately, I am also a reputable divorce attorney, so I go to work. I completely discredit her allegations, find evidence of her cheating with some military guy. The court denies her support, her lawyer gets no fees and dumps her case, and her boyfriend also dumps her. She comes back begging to me, but I change the locks and finalize the divorce, and she's now mooching from friends, still deep in debt. I learned my lesson.

Since then, I've been back to the Philippines multiple times, had numerous awesome girlfriends (no pros), but NEVER even think about marrying or sending money again! Sure, we'll have a nice time while I'm there for 2-3 weeks, going to Boracay or whatever. Then dump her and on to some fresh meat for next time. Maybe I'm a heel for this, but I do love the romance, not the baggage.

RG.
    You are a divorce attorney and still married a chick in the US. That's like a prison guard marrying a serial killer under her watch. "Ted has changed. He has found god, and is really sweet. ".

I live in a state that allows both "fault" and "no fault" options. Most cases are "no fault," but I ended up defaulting my ex-wife, so the divorce decree stated that my divorce was granted based on my ex's adultery.

I generally work like hell when I'm home in the US making money, then fly to the Philippines every 3 months or so for 3 weeks at a time. I try to avoid Manila, and prefer to find girls in the provinces, like Bohol or (last time) near Surigao City. I don't make promises of marriage, but I don't rule out the possibility either (though I know that won't happen), so girls are motivated to be like real girlfriends, not P4 P short timers. I love the romance for 3 weeks at a time, then move on. If I feel guilty about that, I just remember my ex and how that biatch transformed herself after she became a US citizen.

RG.
    Do you meet them online in the provinces or just run around the jungles looking for hot 21 year olds. How does it work.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoast1  [View Original Post]
    I take it you don't live in a no-fault divorce state?

More better words tain't never been spok'd. Come back sometime RG. Hang your shingle, set up a temporary vaxxing clinic, spread your romance about Manila and Boracay, and tell us some more stories.
    I live in a state that allows both "fault" and "no fault" options. Most cases are "no fault," but I ended up defaulting my ex-wife, so the divorce decree stated that my divorce was granted based on my ex's adultery.

I generally work like hell when I'm home in the US making money, then fly to the Philippines every 3 months or so for 3 weeks at a time. I try to avoid Manila, and prefer to find girls in the provinces, like Bohol or (last time) near Surigao City. I don't make promises of marriage, but I don't rule out the possibility either (though I know that won't happen), so girls are motivated to be like real girlfriends, not P4 P short timers. I love the romance for 3 weeks at a time, then move on. If I feel guilty about that, I just remember my ex and how that biatch transformed herself after she became a US citizen.

RG.

The court denies her support, her lawyer gets no fees and dumps her case, and her boyfriend also dumps her. She comes back begging to me, but I change the locks and finalize the divorce, and she's now mooching from friends, still deep in debt. I learned my lesson.
    I take it you don't live in a no-fault divorce state?

SNIP but I do love the romance, not the baggage.
    More better words tain't never been spok'd. Come back sometime RG. Hang your shingle, set up a temporary vaxxing clinic, spread your romance about Manila and Boracay, and tell us some more stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippos  [View Original Post]
    Honor Among Thieves exists but loyalty among pinas, yet to see one for a foreigner. Their ultimate goal is to "Suck us dry by sucking us dry".
    They "Suck dry" Philippino guys far worse so its not just foreigners. Pinays take every single peso the pinoys make. This IS their culture in fact they have laws that we don't have to support this practice.

Their are specific laws in phils that make it NOT a crime to steal from family. Be glad you are not a philipino man.

The specific laws that make it not a crime to steal from your family are:

Article 332 of the Revised Penal Code, which states that "no person shall be criminally liable for theft, swindling or malicious mischief committed against ascendants, descendants, legitimate or illegitimate brothers or sisters, or the spouse, if living together. ".

Republic Act No. 10951, which amended Article 332 of the Revised Penal Code to include "brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law, if living together" as persons who are not criminally liable for theft, swindling, or malicious mischief committed against them.

These laws are controversial, as some people believe that they encourage family members to commit crimes against each other without fear of punishment. However, others argue that the laws are necessary to protect family solidarity and prevent families from being torn apart by criminal prosecution.

In 2018, a woman in the Philippines was able to sue her boyfriend for financial support after he was diagnosed with a terminal illness. The court ruled in her favor and ordered the boyfriend to pay her P20,000 per month in support until his death.

Hey G,

Honor Among Thieves exists but loyalty among pinas, yet to see one for a foreigner. Their ultimate goal is to "Suck us dry by sucking us dry".

Here are some stories:

1. Rob, old white man, while going through divorce met a pina hag (55+) and deeply in love. As most of us knows, Pinas are well trained to prey on emotions, No difference here, rob works 2 full time job with heart condition while send money to build house for the hag, setup up a farm so that hag can live with her family there. Rob goes to Philippines to get married to the hag and brings hag here thinking life is going to be easy for Rob. Well, no shit Sherlock, Rob still pays for everything and works 2 full time job while hag saves her money to send it to Philippines.

2. Luc, young but somewhat mentally challenged, gets hitched to a fugly foreign worker pina and becomes dad. So far nice life right! Well pina waits until get her citizenship, goes to Philippines with luc, luc gets drunk and screws wife's cousin, fugly comes back to Canada, divorce luc and kicks him out of the house with a settlement of child support until daughter is 18. Remember that cousin of fugly that luc screwed, now she is here as a nanny to take care of lucs daughter, god must be crazy right.

3. Me, met a pina at supermarket, drop dead gorgeous with curves on right places. One thing to another, I'm in my place with her on top of me. Amazing view and no complaints there. Then starts the sob Pina stories of big family in San Fernando following a husband and daughter in Canada. Her income is not enough to support a family of 7 in Philippines and husband has the same scenario. Rates gets fixed to screw her for $100 at anytime in return I will help her send money to her family in Philippines discreetly.

4. Rowen, Philipino parents but born and raised in Canada. Goes to Philippines to visit grandparents and gets hitched to a Pina and gets married to her against families wishes. Rowen starts sending money to pina while pina screws around and gets reported to Rowens parents but Rowen is blinded with deep love sends money to buy her a car so that she can go to work comfortably! Pina comes to Canada, lives the moment of her life while Rowen gets drowned on debt fulfilling Pinas desire. Pina gets her citizenship, brings her family then finds a rich old man with cylinder, divorces Rowen and now she is probably counting days for old man to pass. Rowen, last time I saw him, asked me to borrow $100 to buy gas for his car to go to work.

Bros, if you still haven't learned anything from these and reading the whole forum, at least have some emergency funds for you to survive when shit hit the fan. She will get what she wants if you keep that channel open.

Cheers and Happy Safe Mongering.
    Here's another one.

5. In 2010, at 41 years old, I meet a gorgeous 20-year-old spinner from Davao, fall in love, bring her to the US, and marry her. I treated her like a queen, took her on a cruise, took her to Europe, and helped her get her US citizenship. Shortly thereafter, she starts acting really cold (thank God, no kids) and she pretends that I abused her, and finds an idiot lawyer trying to get me to pay support and her attorney's fees. Fortunately, I am also a reputable divorce attorney, so I go to work. I completely discredit her allegations, find evidence of her cheating with some military guy. The court denies her support, her lawyer gets no fees and dumps her case, and her boyfriend also dumps her. She comes back begging to me, but I change the locks and finalize the divorce, and she's now mooching from friends, still deep in debt. I learned my lesson.

Since then, I've been back to the Philippines multiple times, had numerous awesome girlfriends (no pros), but NEVER even think about marrying or sending money again! Sure, we'll have a nice time while I'm there for 2-3 weeks, going to Boracay or whatever. Then dump her and on to some fresh meat for next time. Maybe I'm a heel for this, but I do love the romance, not the baggage.

RG.

...... Rowen starts sending money to pina while pina screws around and gets reported to Rowens parents but Rowen is blinded with deep love .......
    What I'd like to know is who reported Pina to Rowen's parents?

Love your remarks

Hey Mr Z.

Love your remarkable remarks on double sucking.

So vivid, true, hilarious, but sobering both heads.

Victor.

Hey G,

Here are some stories:

1. Rob, old white man, while going through divorce met a pina hag (55+) and deeply in love. As most of us knows, Pinas are well trained to prey on emotions, No difference here, rob works 2 full time job with heart condition while send money to build house for the hag, setup up a farm so that hag can live with her family there. Rob goes to Philippines to get married to the hag and brings hag here thinking life is going to be easy for Rob. Well, no shit Sherlock, Rob still pays for everything and works 2 full time job while hag saves her money to send it to Philippines.

2. Luc, young but somewhat mentally challenged, gets hitched to a fugly foreign worker pina and becomes dad. So far nice life right! Well pina waits until get her citizenship, goes to Philippines with luc, luc gets drunk and screws wife's cousin, fugly comes back to Canada, divorce luc and kicks him out of the house with a settlement of child support until daughter is 18. Remember that cousin of fugly that luc screwed, now she is here as a nanny to take care of lucs daughter, god must be crazy right.

3. Me, met a pina at supermarket, drop dead gorgeous with curves on right places. One thing to another, I'm in my place with her on top of me. Amazing view and no complaints there. Then starts the sob Pina stories of big family in San Fernando following a husband and daughter in Canada. Her income is not enough to support a family of 7 in Philippines and husband has the same scenario. Rates gets fixed to screw her for $100 at anytime in return I will help her send money to her family in Philippines discreetly.

4. Rowen, Philipino parents but born and raised in Canada. Goes to Philippines to visit grandparents and gets hitched to a Pina and gets married to her against families wishes. Rowen starts sending money to pina while pina screws around and gets reported to Rowens parents but Rowen is blinded with deep love sends money to buy her a car so that she can go to work comfortably! Pina comes to Canada, lives the moment of her life while Rowen gets drowned on debt fulfilling Pinas desire. Pina gets her citizenship, brings her family then finds a rich old man with cylinder, divorces Rowen and now she is probably counting days for old man to pass. Rowen, last time I saw him, asked me to borrow $100 to buy gas for his car to go to work.

Bros, if you still haven't learned anything from these and reading the whole forum, at least have some emergency funds for you to survive when shit hit the fan. She will get what she wants if you keep that channel open.

Quote Originally Posted by ExpatAmerican  [View Original Post]
    I don't think that entirely reasonable. I don't think the 20 year old wives of the 70 year old retirees would be with them if they are entirely broke. But it may not be purely commercial either. Actually look up the Expat John saga on you tube. He was a dumb broke expat (well he didn't start out by being broke) who impregnated a 18 year old, married her etc. I think they are still married but who knows the real story. All I mean to say is that the women are trading youth and beauty for comfort and stability. You don't have to be a rich expat but an income of 2 k per month still provides a great life to a province girl who is not a hooker.
    True. The 20 is likely to be gone real quick. Alternatively the 70 yo may have found the 1 in 1000 that will stick around through thick and thin. Similarly, he may wise up and find a less predatory 30 or 40 yo after the 20 yo bails. There are numerous options that would see grandpa happy for the long term and still with his finances intact.

Expat John is a good case of leading with his wallet. Had a small nest egg but blew it all on houses and family business opportunities from the very start. It's not hard to guess what happened when the cash flow stopped. For him, it literally became life threatening. It's not hard to imagine the worst happening if the expat / YouTube community didn't step in when it did.

I don't want to be too harsh as I suspect he had other mental health issues or at least wasn't too bright but, again, if he didn't lead with an outflow of cash as the basis of the relationship, then it could have gone one of two ways: 1/ she ran as soon as there was no money forthcoming or 2/ she / the family became conditioned to much lower funding and everyone lived happily ever after. Either way, he would have been spared a lot of anguish, health issues and poverty.

Enjoy. G.

Quote Originally Posted by Goferring  [View Original Post]
    Here's a wild thought: they should say they are flat broke and see which girls stick around. Any still there are far more likely to have honest intentions.

Enjoy. G.
    I don't think that entirely reasonable. I don't think the 20 year old wives of the 70 year old retirees would be with them if they are entirely broke. But it may not be purely commercial either. Actually look up the Expat John saga on you tube. He was a dumb broke expat (well he didn't start out by being broke) who impregnated a 18 year old, married her etc. I think they are still married but who knows the real story. All I mean to say is that the women are trading youth and beauty for comfort and stability. You don't have to be a rich expat but an income of 2 k per month still provides a great life to a province girl who is not a hooker.

Honor Amon Thieves

Hey G,

Here are some stories:

Quote Originally Posted by Goferring  [View Original Post]
    I actively blame the guys for leading with their wallets and thinking it will work out well. Who sends thousands of dollars or even builds a house for a girl that they have never met?

Here's a wild thought: they should say they are flat broke and see which girls stick around. Any still there are far more likely to have honest intentions.

Enjoy. G.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahaba  [View Original Post]
    Also, I don't blame the girls.
    I actively blame the guys for leading with their wallets and thinking it will work out well. Who sends thousands of dollars or even builds a house for a girl that they have never met?

Enjoy. G.

Quote Originally Posted by TjBrazil  [View Original Post]
    Just watch Caesar from 90 day fiancee and see what happens when you send money to people you think you're in love with. That will wake you up. Remember regular girls don't ask for money for sex. Regular girls don't ask you to marry them after a week.
    Also, I don't blame the girls. They are in survival mode and have been taught by friends in the same boat how to run a con game. They know from experience that they are getting played by most foreigners they meet, so they respond with whatever it takes to cash in.

The common sequence of events for them is something like. Ignorant Cherry girl gets knocked up in province. Then she is off of the marriage market because Filipinos want to marry cherry girls. She leaves for Manila, Angeles City, Subic, etc. And joins the part-time hooker society while concurrently advertising as a "simple girl" looking for someone between 18-98 to marry her.

I have been going there since 1976 and that basic fact has never changed.

If you are ever thinking in the direction of getting married to these girls, do a reality check and look for the Filipino communities in your country and interact with them. Get a sense of the culture and what you can expect, as well as where you really fit in the marriage market.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahaba  [View Original Post]
    Guys that think "their" hooker is different from all the other hookers are on a one way train to "Damm I fucked up again ville".

If you have a thing for the culture then find someone independently wealthy that does not need your money and turn on your charm. Otherwise it's "pay for play".

I have a buddy from California that met a Filipina in Dubai that was an engineer working for Emirates Airlines. Educated and independent. They hit it off and she moved to California.

Again, independent with no need for a human ATM. However, if your thing is to remain somewhat aloof from the fray and just enjoy a revolving door of noncommittal pussy, I suggest you look at the Angeles City thread and read posts from "Sailor Jack". They are entertaining and relevant.

Above all, go in with your eyes open and have a plan.
    Just watch Caesar from 90 day fiancé and see what happens when you send money to people you think you're in love with. That will wake you up. Remember regular girls don't ask for money for sex. Regular girls don't ask you to marry them after a week.

There is a sucker born every minute

Quote Originally Posted by ExpatAmerican  [View Original Post]
    So many times I've been fucking a girl when her "BF" calls and I hear the lies. No honey, I no work bar. Yes honey I in province now. I love you. I miss you. All the time with my schlong burried in her pussy. I just laugh. And BTW how do you know you "serious" province girlfriend isn't doing the same? Or fucking some local Pinoy? If you are not living in the Phils, she is not your girlfriend.
    Guys that think "their" hooker is different from all the other hookers are on a one way train to "Damm I fucked up again ville".

If you have a thing for the culture then find someone independently wealthy that does not need your money and turn on your charm. Otherwise it's "pay for play".

I have a buddy from California that met a Filipina in Dubai that was an engineer working for Emirates Airlines. Educated and independent. They hit it off and she moved to California.

Again, independent with no need for a human ATM. However, if your thing is to remain somewhat aloof from the fray and just enjoy a revolving door of noncommittal pussy, I suggest you look at the Angeles City thread and read posts from "Sailor Jack". They are entertaining and relevant.

Above all, go in with your eyes open and have a plan.

Posting Limitations