La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Manila

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 1346 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 115 155 205 605 1105 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 20184
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Curious

I am curious. What chat site were you using?

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoast1  [View Original Post]
    the following sequence tells a story. maybe not for the squeamish. names changed to protect identities.

i won't bore you with all the details of meeting, but an online chatmate some years ago wanted to meet up when i was in manila. gina. while i hadn't told her in advance i was coming, when she found i was in manila, she wanted to leave the province (family labored on a pig farm) to come see me in manila. while very small-appearing on cam, she is very cute.

i had been chatting her from a caf, and she was full of repeated requests to meet, but i was a bit uneasy about it, because she appeared physically small / young on cam, and seemed immature. the next day, thru txt, i agreed. i reminded her that antipolo was a long way out, and that she would have to pay her own way. she asked if i would re-imburse her the bus fare. i said yes. she said that if i didn't like her after meeting, she would not ask me for the bus fare. seemed fair enough to me, although i would still give her the round trip bus fare. she said she would be in the hotel lobby at 3pm. at 3pm as i'm heading downstairs to the lobby, she txts: "can i bring my auntie?" since you are already 2 hours on the bus, and already have auntie with you, there is no stopping that.

five minutes later gina and 3 other women walk into the lobby. she brought her aunt, her mom, and her younger sister. the mom and aunt were older, late 40's, fat. gina herself is 4' 6", about 65lbs. other than her shortness, she is stunning. if she were 5' 6", she would be the most perfectly apportioned woman you've ever seen: nice ass, skinny waist, and real boobage, cute face. her younger sister, carol, is even hotter: she looked just like a (poor) supermodel or actress, including her being tall (for pinay) at 5'-7" height. carol appears to be 22-23-24 in age. i almost had to collect my jaw up from the floor. i was polite, we sat in the lobby a bit and chatted, but i was unsure if i should take them to the room. they were all a bit dirty in their clothes.

after a bit, the aunt, who spoke better english than the rest of them, asked if they could see my room."haha we never been on hotel before." looking at gina, she now appeared to be fairly young. i shouldn't have, but i let them come upstairs to the room. by luck, the hotel had upgraded me from a regular room to a deluxe, a corner room with floor-ceiling windows on the adjoining walls where the corner of the building is. amazing view. separate entry room, a sitting room with couch. a large-screen tv in the bedroom. largest kingsize bed i've ever seen in asia. walk-in closet. bathroom with bathtub, and a phone in the can for calling the front desk while you crap. it was clear from their reaction that they've never been in a hotel. the elevator itself kind of freaked them out. they were in awe of the room: "my god! its bigger our house!" they sat on the bed for a bit, all four of them: "haha. whole family can sleep this bed!" they walked around and checked out the suite.

at this point i wasn't sure how to get rid of them. i couldn't take my eyes off either sister. one was small and cute, the other was g-g-gorgeous. carol kept staring at me, she rarely spoke. it was the "come-hither-big-boy" look. i asked if they wanted to go to robinson's next door and get a coffee or juice? yes they did. once in the mall they wanted juice at a restaurant. mostly they wanted dinner. stupidly i got sucked into that one. the younger sister, carol, kept looking at me in the restaurant, with a wisp of a smile (mona lisa like) , kind of the way a cat looks at a mouse under its paw. during dinner i asked auntie how old carol was: "she running 17. just graduate high school. she our only one who graduate high school till now." jesus de christo! 16 years old, looking 23, with a face that kept saying throw me on the table and fuck me in front of everyone. after dinner they wanted to go thru the mall. we strolled, they hinted for stuff, i ignored. finally they said they wanted to go in the grocery store. they grabbed a cart. to cut the damage, i handed gina's auntie a p500 note and said i would give them no more money. they spent (no kidding) , p502, and asked me for 2 pesos at the checkout register.

then they asked to come back to the room for a few minutes. i was about to say no, and get rid of them, when auntie said they must get on the bus soon as it was dark. whew! back up to the room, and right away auntie asks if i can help them with their family problem: her brother, gina's dad, had to pawn his motorcycle to pay some gambling debts. they needed p10k. i said no. they asked if i wanted to keep gina while i was in manila."you keep her. long time if you want. one day two day one week two week if you like. even you can travel with her if you like. up to you. if you happy to her then maybe you give her some peso to our family problem. ok?" i told auntie that gina appeared ****."not ****. she adult. she have i-d even." with that, auntie grabbed gina's purse, opened it, and turned it inside out on the bed. out fell a p20 note, an i-d, a pair of panties, and lipstick. i checked the i-d, it showed gina (who said before she was 23) to have just turned 20. auntie said that i could send gina home anytime i no longer wanted her, and i should give her p500 for bus to get home, and i could send any amount for the family problem that i desired."if you not happy my niece you give her bus money only. if you happy to her you give a more. no worry." i hesitated, which was met with: "you no want gina. you want carol? she 16 only but she make you a happy." i was stunned at the offer. again this must have appeared to auntie as hesitation: "ok. you want both girl? you keep both girl. no worry to you."

Isn't EDSA complex completely gone?

I was still in PH when mongers were collectively grieving at the closure of its last remaining bars.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoast1  [View Original Post]
    Barfines at Go Bananas, Jools, Dimples, Mirrors, Bourbon, and Hollywood were, in February 2020 (just prior to Covid), p3900. Some bars had happy hour prices, afternoon and early evening, half-price on the barfine for ST. LT tip prices were p4-6 k for hotties, half that for lesser girls. Even for a hottie, p3900 BF + p6,000 tip + p600 drinks was about 11 k, $220 USD, so not far off from the $240 mentioned (adding in dinner and / or breakfast and / or bar-hopping with your honey). For lesser girls you could get them to agree to 2000-3500-ish for tip (and, for those interested, I had little trouble convincing them to afternoon ST with me prior to their shift for 2 k). Someone correct me if I am wrong.

There was, for almost a year prior to Covid, a serious decline in the number of gents seen in the bars. That p3900 barfine was set in stone for at least 5 years. Given that you get a hottie all night and get a pop in the evening and morning, and can take her out on a date, for $250 USD, try *that* in your country. Hotties in my country are college-age girls and want up to twice that amount per hour, and come with a list of "No!" conditions that pinay won't utter.
    Pre COVID vs now I realize are probably going to be two different environments. Girls and bars need to make up for lost revenue. I visited those same bars you mentioned but most of the time I picked during happy hour and bar fine was 2 k and girl usual 4 or 5 k. Gave myself 3 k to drink and get to know the girl so 10 k tops, still about $200. If I got a late start and saw a honey after happy hour ID just give her my number and say meet me after work. Did this always work, no. Maybe 50% of the time. Did I care, no not really. I lived and worked there so time was on my side. I understand for a monger there for a week or two on vacation this would not be practical was I getting sloppy 2nds or thirds if they showed up. Probably but its not like I'm expecting Mother Teresa. Even a normal hours bar pickup she could have been banging a monger all afternoon, who knows. Nevertheless it will be good to get back after so long. Price at this point is really not going to be a issue after being stuck in US with all these lard asses.

Quote Originally Posted by RacShack  [View Original Post]
    Yeah but if reading right a girls about 240 $ now? 6,000 to bar and 6,000 to girl? Am I missing something or the prices correct now?
    Barfines at Go Bananas, Jools, Dimples, Mirrors, Bourbon, and Hollywood were, in February 2020 (just prior to Covid), p3900. Some bars had happy hour prices, afternoon and early evening, half-price on the barfine for ST. LT tip prices were p4-6 k for hotties, half that for lesser girls. Even for a hottie, p3900 BF + p6,000 tip + p600 drinks was about 11 k, $220 USD, so not far off from the $240 mentioned (adding in dinner and / or breakfast and / or bar-hopping with your honey). For lesser girls you could get them to agree to 2000-3500-ish for tip (and, for those interested, I had little trouble convincing them to afternoon ST with me prior to their shift for 2 k). Someone correct me if I am wrong.

There was, for almost a year prior to Covid, a serious decline in the number of gents seen in the bars. That p3900 barfine was set in stone for at least 5 years. Given that you get a hottie all night and get a pop in the evening and morning, and can take her out on a date, for $250 USD, try *that* in your country. Hotties in my country are college-age girls and want up to twice that amount per hour, and come with a list of "No!" conditions that pinay won't utter.

Yeah but if reading right a girls about 240 $ now? 6,000 to bar and 6,000 to girl? Am I missing something or the prices correct now?
    Whoa! 6000 bar fine. Girl ok maybe if hot enough but that kind of bar fine is insane.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Yeah, that's right. It's Covid induced inflation and the Korean owners are looking to clean up. In addition to the 12,000 peso for the girl + tip, also factor in lady drinks at exorbitant cost, beers for your self, plus dinner. These provincial hotties might only eat rice and vegetables back home in their villages, but they develop expensive and sophisticated palates whenever a foreigner is around. You will be up for a nice steak dinner or a hotel dinner buffet. Yep, all up it's going to cost a lot. But it will still be cheaper than wherever you're coming from.

Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Locamotive  [View Original Post]
    Really? It went from dead city to your description in what a week or two. I pray what you are saying is correct. We got a second opinion on the ground? If so I know some province girls waiting to come back as they thought it was still deadsville.

Quote Originally Posted by EngineDriver  [View Original Post]
    Deleted by Admin

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
    Looks like I missed the fireworks.

Something to soothe the beasties: A 70-lb spinner (the best kind) gettin' busy down there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails share.jpg‎  

[Deleted by Admin]

[Deleted by Admin]

Quote Originally Posted by EngineDriver  [View Original Post]
    I would strongly suggest you pack your bags and get down here right now. You are missing out all that exotic pussy man. The place is well and truly back to normal. The vast majority of the population has been fully vaccinated and many are lining up for booster shots. They mayors all want mongers to return, so all the hurdles have been removed. The place is very safe now and new cases and deaths are very rare. There is no need to wear a mask or use a face shield. No one is checking ID, masks or vaccine passports. There is an 'anything goes' atmosphere here. In fact, you will look like a timid idiot if you wear a mask.

As for the bars, well Burgos Street and EDSA are rocking every night to K-pop tunes. The place is awash with horny Korean mongers. I reckon half of bloody Seoul is here chasing Filipina pussy. The bars have all been fully renovated during the downtime and look terrific. They are full of hot girls from the provinces, usually in the 18-22 range. Bottoms bar the other night had close to 50 gorgeous girls in string bikinis and about 50 Korean mongers. By 8. 00 pm, all girls had been barfined and only the DJ and wait staff were there. The trick is to get there early at say 6. 00 pm. You will need to line up at 5. 30 pm to get in on time. Then go and barfine a hot chick immediately. That's the only way to beat these kimchi munchers. I was with a couple of British mongers and we barfined a chick each at precisely 6. 05 pm and that really screwed the Koreans up. Haha. They were the hottest girls in the bar too.

The only thing that has drastically changed is the pricing. The barfine is now 6,000 peso plus a 6,000 peso tip to the girl the next morning. That includes unlimited BBBJCIM and unlimited shots on goal. All action is bareback. In fact, if you take condoms, the girls will be insulted as it implies she is diseased. Don't even think about condoms.
    Really? It went from dead city to your description in what a week or two. I pray what you are saying is correct. We got a second opinion on the ground? If so I know some province girls waiting to come back as they thought it was still deadsville.

Quote Originally Posted by Onojdi  [View Original Post]
    Wondering what is the current situation in Manila regarding the bars, coffee shops, places to eat. Are they working normally or there are restrictions? I see that the covid cases in Philippines drop significantly so maybe things are going back to normal regarding the places where you can have some good time with a girl? Then of course, go back to the airbnb and have some more good time. Also. Are the people on the streets wearing masks or it's a matter of personal choice? I remember few months ago when I arrived in Bogota and realised that the masks on the streets is mandatory. No good.
    I would strongly suggest you pack your bags and get down here right now. You are missing out all that exotic pussy man. The place is well and truly back to normal. The vast majority of the population has been fully vaccinated and many are lining up for booster shots. They mayors all want mongers to return, so all the hurdles have been removed. The place is very safe now and new cases and deaths are very rare. There is no need to wear a mask or use a face shield. No one is checking ID, masks or vaccine passports. There is an 'anything goes' atmosphere here. In fact, you will look like a timid idiot if you wear a mask.

As for the bars, well Burgos Street and EDSA are rocking every night to K-pop tunes. The place is awash with horny Korean mongers. I reckon half of bloody Seoul is here chasing Filipina pussy. The bars have all been fully renovated during the downtime and look terrific. They are full of hot girls from the provinces, usually in the 18-22 range. Bottoms bar the other night had close to 50 gorgeous girls in string bikinis and about 50 Korean mongers. By 8. 00 pm, all girls had been barfined and only the DJ and wait staff were there. The trick is to get there early at say 6. 00 pm. You will need to line up at 5. 30 pm to get in on time. Then go and barfine a hot chick immediately. That's the only way to beat these kimchi munchers. I was with a couple of British mongers and we barfined a chick each at precisely 6. 05 pm and that really screwed the Koreans up. Haha. They were the hottest girls in the bar too.

The only thing that has drastically changed is the pricing. The barfine is now 6,000 peso plus a 6,000 peso tip to the girl the next morning. That includes unlimited BBBJCIM and unlimited shots on goal. All action is bareback. In fact, if you take condoms, the girls will be insulted as it implies she is diseased. Don't even think about condoms.

So by the time you had three or four lady drinks, a few beers for yourself, a steak dinner and cocktails for you and your instant girlfriend, plus the 12,000 fee, you will need about 25,000 peso a night for a good time. But that's still a bargain compared to whatever country you will be coming from.

So in summary, I'd say now is your time. The Koreans are not much competition. In fact, they are timid little pricks, counting every peso. Totally pathetic. Just walk into the bars like you own the joint, flash the cash, point to the hottest chick on stage and she's yours. It's that easy. Then give the Koreans the finger!

Wondering what is the current situation in Manila regarding the bars, coffee shops, places to eat. Are they working normally or there are restrictions? I see that the covid cases in Philippines drop significantly so maybe things are going back to normal regarding the places where you can have some good time with a girl? Then of course, go back to the airbnb and have some more good time. Also. Are the people on the streets wearing masks or it's a matter of personal choice? I remember few months ago when I arrived in Bogota and realised that the masks on the streets is mandatory. No good.

Quote Originally Posted by CubaTourist  [View Original Post]
    "I plan to find girls on Tinder and Instagram, so a bars where to look for girls is not a criteria. So far this tactic had great success everywhere in the world and I'm pretty sure it will works here too. ".

It would be extremely helpful to hear how people here use these apps. What do you say and how do you identify women you think would be interested?
    It's no difference of how you speak to a girl when you meet in real life. Trying to be fun, smart and a little naughty. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. I gave up on "identifying" if the girl will be interested. Just try and see what will happens. You will be amazed of the amount of girls willing to have some fun and enjoy a night (or a few) with an exotic stranger. Sometimes you find a real nasty girl with wild fantasies, sometimes a girl that didn't have sex in the last months or even half an year. It's ridiculous. And pretty fun. It was like that in Indonesia, it was like that in Kenya and Uganda, it was like that in Columbia. I bet it will be the same in Philippines.

Posting Limitations