Masion Close
"Germany

Thread: Quezon City

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Makati to Quezon City

Quote Originally Posted by Hutsori  [View Original Post]
    ...I think for most fellas visiting here it's quite out of the way, like a 30-40 min taxi ride at night from Makati...
    I was in Makati last month, and at the urging of a buddy, ventured into Quezon City to check out the MPs, Kremlin and Sylvanus. I had a great time and liked both places. My buddy had warned me about the traffic in Manila. Yet, on a Saturday afternoon, it took us close to 90 min from Makati to Kremlin. Sunday afternoon was better as the traffic was much lighter.

You are suggesting that one should go at night, is that like around 8-9 pm or later? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutsori  [View Original Post]
    <SNIP> There's a comedy bar called Zirkoh, and it's like the Library in Malate; be advised comedy bars here feature ladyboy performers, but more like grannyboys as they're typically haggish, overweight gag men who lipsync and love to tease foreigners in the audience.
    I have been to 2 comedy bars in my 20 years in the Philippines: both were ladyboy shows with spectacular costumes and risque dialogue.

Huts' warning about how they "love to tease foreigners in the audience" should be heeded.

Each time I have been targeted and the butt of some sordid jokes (pun intended).

Being an Aussie, I expected and received jokes related to "down under". One entertainer wanted to know if I was famous - "Are you big down-under?" and corny jokes of that ilk.

They can sure put on a good saucy show though.

Quote Originally Posted by Free2  [View Original Post]
    Girl 1 - SW.

Couldn't sleep so ventured out to the Boy Scout Circle at the intersection of Timog Ave and Tomas Morato in QC. Always SW girls there, usually with a pimp of sorts. Agreed on Vanessa, 25, tall and slim, very pretty, 2000 for 3 hours and massage. I had to get my first pop out of the way and fast.

Girls 2 - Guilly's Bar.

This place is money guys and you won't find it mentioned on any forum. 3 am the place is absolutely rocking, many some people starting to leave, lots of taxi's lined up. So I go over to investigate. Totally crowded inside.
    Good report. I like seeing Tomas Morato Ave mentioned because there are a lot good places to visit. I think for most fellas visiting here it's quite out of the way, like a 30-40 min taxi ride at night from Makati. Not many foreigners, which I think is good. It's a young crowd.

Guilly's is a bar / nightclub with DJ. Bottle service runs between p2500-3500, which is comparable to Exklusiv and certainly cheaper than the posh clubs in Makati and BGC. Other dance clubs, usually called super clubs, to check out are Vanity, Area 05, Cliniq and Prime - places open and close. Wed is good as the clubs have Ladies Nights. The club scene is dynamic as clubs fall in and out of favor, so if one is bad go check another. There's a comedy bar called Zirkoh, and it's like the Library in Malate; be advised comedy bars here feature ladyboy performers, but more like grannyboys as they're typically haggish, overweight gag men who lipsync and love to tease foreigners in the audience.

What a day in Quezon City!

Tied my Phils record of 4 separate sessions (girls) in a 24 HR period.

Girl 1 - SW.

Couldn't sleep so ventured out to the Boy Scout Circle at the intersection of Timog Ave and Tomas Morato in QC. Always SW girls there, usually with a pimp of sorts. Agreed on Vanessa, 25, tall and slim, very pretty, 2000 for 3 hours and massage. I had to get my first pop out of the way and fast.

This girl could really give a hard massage, I actually enjoyed it. Rare girls actually know how to do a decent massage and / or are strong enough. Especially these skinny little Filipina runts. Great time. She must be a regular as she said she was at this hotel yesterday! Has 1 kid 9 years old. Great body, even when unpackaged, but a definite pro. Claims to give the best BJ in the city and I will give her that, she wasn't lying.

Funny moment. I walk into the restroom and there she is perched UP on the toilet seat taking a [CodeWord140]. Her feet were up on the seat and she was squatting peeing. Looked like she would fall off any second. Never seen that before! Why not just sit?!

Girls 2 - Guilly's Bar.

This place is money guys and you won't find it mentioned on any forum. 3 am the place is absolutely rocking, many some people starting to leave, lots of taxi's lined up. So I go over to investigate. Totally crowded inside. Lots of friendly girls, especially the ones leaving. Most are with guy friends, so I obviously was using my head. I don't want to end up stabbed. I leave and return later at about 4:30 am. Crowd is slimming. I buy a drink and mill around. A girl sitting alone smiles at me. There is clearly someone else with her from all the drinks and food on the table, so I wait cooly. Her friend comes back and they whisper together. I am sitting behind them wondering how to make my move, when she asks the security guy for a light. I jump up and say I got one and that was that. We chat, exchange names, they invite me to sit with them. Comes time to go (6 am) and they say they want to eat. I tell them they can come to my hotel for free breakfast, buffet starts at 6 am. They decline and I walk away only to hear shouts of a guy after me a minute later. They want to come with me to the hotel.

Once in the room, I find out they have been at Guilly's since 9 pm. Both are in their late 30's and honestly I would have guessed they were late 20's. Had a blast chatting in the room having fun. Girl 1 (not girl 1 of the day, I mean the first girl who smiled at me), falls asleep on the bed watching tv with her arms wrapped around a pillow. I suddenly get the feeling that Girl 2, who was more touchy-feely in the bar, is into me. I do the subliminal moves and there is no rejection whatsoever. We start making out and I start to undress her. Zero resitance. She starts shaking like a leaf and tells me in a shakey voice with scared eyes, I have never been with foreigner before. I pause. She says no, I want it. Off we went, a great bang, I stuck my thumb in her ass but she pulled it out. She also made me promise not to come inside so I came on her face and in her mouth. What a mess. She came like 3 times and was a very happy camper, saying she wants to meet again. No money was discussed. We eat breakfast all together. At the breakfast table, I hand each of them 500 each for taxi. They were very grateful. Total cost, 400 for buffet breakfast 1 person, 1000 for taxis. I never bought them any drinks at the bar as they were finishing up. We will meet again.

Funny moment. I just reveled at the image, here I am banging this chick doggy style and looking over at her friend asleep on the other bed. Girl 2 saying, shhh, be quiet, be quiet! - not wanting to wake her friend.

Girl 3 - Facebook.

Facebook pipelining left me with 6-7 viable options. I know the success rate generally is low, but I generally have had good luck in weeding out the flakes before I arrive. I do not do any other pipelining expect fake FB account. Girl 2 is 21, and is the "in love with me" type of girl. I promise her nothing expect to meet. Kind of a pain in the ass with the constant messaging, but she is so damn cute. Claims she only had sex once in her life with her pinoy BF who banged her when she was drunk. She comes from Bulacan to SM Mall at 10 am and looks stunning. Super nervous, and as per typical pinay, has very little to say after driving me crazy on FB for 2 months. I make short work of our mall visit and back to the hotel. Took forever and a lot of talking to get her clothes off, play fighting me. Not physical fighting but mental / psychological warfare. So finally I give up and say ok, I do not want to force you, just relax and be happy. This is the perfect final play, because then she thought I don't like her and I would be disappointed and she may lose me! (true, she will lose me). So right away she is saying yes I want it, ok, you can take off my pants, etc. Thank you, why you make it so hard baby?!

Man oh man, was she tight. I started asking her if she was a virgin, because things just were not happening. I have taken more than 1 girls virginity here and it was bringing back those memories. Her answer - "I don't know, I was drunk". Oh God, I thought. Virgins are not my thing, but the way she was acting and felt, this was a virgin. She is pushing me away the entire time. I stop and say ok, you don't want? She says no, go but be careful. Yes, I will be careful of course baby, but you cannot fight me. After getting this far, there was no way in hell I wasn't going to finish properly. Finally despite everything, a nice blast into that tight little pussy. I check my dong and there is no blood, not blood on her, so she must not be a virgin. Relieved, we wash up.

By this point she was driving me batshit crazy with her endless stupid questions. My story was that I suddenly was very, very tired and had to sleep and couldn't sleep with her there because it is distracting. She threw her pinay-style temper tantrum, refused to leave, promised me the sun and the moon, said she loved me, wouldn't get in the damn taxi, but finally I got rid of her. I cannot stand clingers, I never promised her anything or said I will be her BF or whatever, but she fell for me hard and I cannot stand this type. She refused money saying she is not a money girl. I finally stuck 1500 in her purse and she got mad at me. Transport both ways was on her, but I figured 1500 will cover it with something left over. The return taxi was 500 which came out of her 1500 I gave her. She came to the mall by bus and that probably only cost her about 100 max. A cheap lay, but waaay to much drama to ever repeat.

Funny moment. Saying "ouchy, so ouchy. Ohhhhh, so ouchy. " during sex, never heard that word before.

Girl 4.

Another FB girl, befriended and promised to meet. Before we meet, I tell her by text to call my room when she arrives (around 6 pm) and I will come down to pay the taxi. Bad thing is I fell asleep. She phones, texts and the hotel even calls my room and I don't wake up until this had been going on for 15 minutes (all the while the taxi is waiting). So from a dead sleep, I run downstairs and she is a bit hot. I pay the driver 300 and apologise profusely. The guards are laughing as this girl whom I have never met is shouting at me, but I lighten it up quickly and we are all happy in moments.

Once in the room her tentacles are doing the scan for past visitors. I thought I had cleaned up enough, but she asks me who is so-and-so? Surprised, I looked over and she is looking at a piece of paper with the names of the 2 girls I picked up from Guilly's bar (Girl 2) and their numbers. Damn! This was within 60 seconds of her entering the room. I said it was the names of the flight attendants on the airplane. Had to think fast and that seemed to suffice. Off to TGIF for dinner. She is 20, has 2 year old boy, super bubbly, very funny and what a great person to spend time with after last nightmare. Had me in stitches telling stories about her boss who is American and all the tricks he plays on his staff and how they talk against him in tagaolg in front of his face only to lie to him about the meaning when he asks, the stabbing signs they do to his back when he is not looking. She makes 450 php / day standing on her feet from 8 am to 9-10 pm, plus transit times. What a life. Back to the room and without much being said we are naked and I am banging her. After all is done, her dad is apparently texting her to come home at 9:30 - fine with me. I give her choclates and she says, but that's it, only chocolate? I get the point and put 2 blue notes in her purse and everybody was happy, not another mention about anything. I pay her taxi back to Makati and I will definitely see her again. All in all, 800 for her meal, 200 for some chocolates, 600 for both taxi's and 2000 for her. Best 3600 I had spent all day.

Funny moment. Saying that when her customers ask her about the products in English and 'my nose tingles because my English is not so good". Her nose tingles? She also said "ouchy" during sex. Is this a new Filipino word?!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBubba  [View Original Post]
    Thanks much appreciated sounds like I landed a good Hotel then.
    If you're planning to monger in Quezon City, or QC as the locals call it, I suggest you don't go for SWs. From stories I heard, service is mechanical and merchandise is questionable.

Don't scrimp. Just go to one of the Massage Parlors on Quezon Avenue (Q. Ave). Kremlin has very nice facilities. Haven't been there in years, but damage all-in for an hour (or was it hour and a half), 1 shot, with perfunctory massage, would be more or less PhP2. 4 k - 3 k. The tip is usually equal to the (regular) price of the room (not the promo price). The MP near Queen's Castle (KTV) might be less expensive. So is the one in the basement of Pegasus (KTV). The one in Heartbeat (KTV) is more expensive, but I like the service and selection better.

If you're going to quibble about price, I suggest you go to Angeles instead (although I personally haven't been there).

Quote Originally Posted by Free2  [View Original Post]
    There is lots of SW's on Quezon ave once it gets dark.

I have walked the portion up and down, both sides, but its alot of walking.

Option. Grab a cab and the driver will slowly drive up and down stopping and even helping with the negotiations! If your hotel is nearby, take the girl there, or you can go to some of the cheap hotels on Timog.

Don't pay the girl beforehand, or don't pay the pimp.

I have had the pimp or mamasan ask for a down payment and I relented (50%.

I have taken girls back to Makati from there in a taxi even.

Once the pimp got in the taxi with the girl and I said get the hell out of here or no deal. I guess the girl was nervous.

There is also SW's on Timog outside the bigger hotels and near the circle. Pimps will dance over to you 24/7 and never get it when you say no because the girls are pretty ugly.

Better looking, younger girls on Quezon Ave.
    Thanks much appreciated sounds like I landed a good Hotel then.

Streetwalkers on Quezon Ave

There is lots of SW's on Quezon ave once it gets dark.

I have walked the portion up and down, both sides, but its alot of walking.

Option. Grab a cab and the driver will slowly drive up and down stopping and even helping with the negotiations! If your hotel is nearby, take the girl there, or you can go to some of the cheap hotels on Timog.

Don't pay the girl beforehand, or don't pay the pimp.

I have had the pimp or mamasan ask for a down payment and I relented (50%.

I have taken girls back to Makati from there in a taxi even.

Once the pimp got in the taxi with the girl and I said get the hell out of here or no deal. I guess the girl was nervous.

There is also SW's on Timog outside the bigger hotels and near the circle. Pimps will dance over to you 24/7 and never get it when you say no because the girls are pretty ugly.

Better looking, younger girls on Quezon Ave.

My location

Quote Originally Posted by RedKilt  [View Original Post]
    Add some details about your hotel BB and we can help you with regards to what to do and where to go.

The so-called cities in Metro Manila are seamlessly connected and most locals wouldn't know where the boundaries are.

For example, I live quite close to the boundary between QC, Pasig and Mandaluyong (bit like a golden triangle), and when I cross ADB Avenue I go from Pasig to Mandaluyong; cross another street at the corner up the road and I go from Pasig to QC.

PM me if you need more directions.
    I will be staying on Timog avenue near the american english institute. And I will send you a PM nothing would be more depressing than to go to QC and not find a single woman LOL.

Thanks for the advice offer.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBubba  [View Original Post]
    Thanks ahead of time I have mongered world wide many years and now taking first trip to QC and wondering did I book my Hotel in the wrong city to monger?

I'm going next week for 2 weeks hopefully I didn't make error pre booking with out reading forum first.
    Add some details about your hotel BB and we can help you with regards to what to do and where to go.

The so-called cities in Metro Manila are seamlessly connected and most locals wouldn't know where the boundaries are.

For example, I live quite close to the boundary between QC, Pasig and Mandaluyong (bit like a golden triangle), and when I cross ADB Avenue I go from Pasig to Mandaluyong; cross another street at the corner up the road and I go from Pasig to QC.

PM me if you need more directions.

Qc?

Thanks ahead of time I have mongered world wide many years and now taking first trip to QC and wondering did I book my Hotel in the wrong city to monger?

I'm going next week for 2 weeks hopefully I didn't make error pre booking with out reading forum first.

Quote Originally Posted by GaijinGigolo  [View Original Post]
    Tansak, Amavida, Cunning and Skip...thanks much for all the info, much appreciated. I'm strictly looking for mall/shopgirl/university girl hookups and not pros at all. DIA is coming along slowly for me but I'm getting some positive responses from tagged.com too. As mentioned, this will be my fourth trip to the PI but first to QC. I'm quite comfortable in approaching 'regular' girls and/or having them approach me.

One more query if I may, does the Great Eastern or Eurotel or any of the others mentioned have a discreet entrance so's to eliminate the 'walk of shame' when bringing a new girl in every few hours? :-) Better yet, is there an apartelle or short term condo that any of you are aware of? Again, many thanks... please be sure to contact me if you're coming to Singapore and I'll give you the grand tour. :-)

GG
    Those promoting DIA for PH are on a college back-packig budgert. PH Cupid w / small subscription will mean you are floored with interest.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgy Fellow  [View Original Post]
    Pegasus is notorious for being expensive, due to it being an upscale gentlemen's club.

The girls are sorted according to the following, with rates in Philippine pesos:

Guest Relations Officer: P1, 100 per hour.

Model / Group Dancer: P1, 200 per hour.

Centerfold: P1, 500 per hour.

From what I gather, the charges are just to get them to sit with you for an hour. There might not even be any sex.

Pegasus had a Ms Pegasus pageant last Christmas, and the winner received P500, 000 and ownership of a condo. The prizes were from a patron, rather than the club itself.

The kicker though is that first-timers to Pegasus shouldn't expect that being loaded would get them laid right at the first visit. You need a Pegasus regular to vouch for you.

Here's more info on Pegasus from a regular on another forum:
    I agree this one is a first class bar, top caliber female beauties with perfect bodies. There's some girls there turned to be a model and movie actress. Even politicians go in there,

Quote Originally Posted by Jack James  [View Original Post]
    Heard about Pegasus KTV last time I was in Manila thinking about going there in a few weeks has anyone have any information on the costs there and what I should except.

Thanks
    Pegasus is notorious for being expensive, due to it being an upscale gentlemen's club.

The girls are sorted according to the following, with rates in Philippine pesos:

Guest Relations Officer: P1, 100 per hour.

Model / Group Dancer: P1, 200 per hour.

Centerfold: P1, 500 per hour.

From what I gather, the charges are just to get them to sit with you for an hour. There might not even be any sex.

Pegasus had a Ms Pegasus pageant last Christmas, and the winner received P500, 000 and ownership of a condo. The prizes were from a patron, rather than the club itself.

The kicker though is that first-timers to Pegasus shouldn't expect that being loaded would get them laid right at the first visit. You need a Pegasus regular to vouch for you.

Here's more info on Pegasus from a regular on another forum:

This place has shows that range from modelling, to sexy solo dances, but there is no stripping at all. You can not see any naked breasts or V.

The main lounge has a very comfortable sitting and lounging couches. This place has the best classy and relaxing atmosphere, and it is a gentleman's club in the very old sense of the word. Everything is down with style and discretion.

There are many VIP rooms, where a more sexier show MIGHT BE possible, but it depends on You+The Girls and your rapport and clubbing history here. The important thing in any club is. MONEY! :LOL: :LOL: If you have enough of it, and wish to have fun. Inquire from your FM as to what your desired gifts are, and how much is the cost of packaging and delivery, including TIPS! Remember, you are tipping for service. You are not in a fast food McDo!

Pegasus KTV

Heard about Pegasus KTV last time I was in Manila thinking about going there in a few weeks has anyone have any information on the costs there and what I should except.

Thanks

Quick Sylvanus Update

Back in the Philippines and decided to try Quezon City this past weekend as I was jet lagged and in the mood for MP instead bar hopping. There had been reports that Sylvanus had either closed or quality went down hill due to the raid some time ago, but happy to report things appear to be getting back to normal.

The one-way mirror is gone, but otherwise the girls still sit together in the same room hoping to catch your eye. Around 11PM there were 12-15 girls, and talent was pretty good. They are also back to wearing skimpy outfits, small shorts and cleavage showing tops. Hope those scrubs are gone for good.

Rooms range from 1K-1500. Same tip for girl depending on which room you choose. Had a great session and didn't encounter any limits on the menu, but as always, YMMV. If Sylvanus is any indication, the other MPs in the area should be business as usual now as well.

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations