Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Other Areas

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 207 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 119 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Definition

What is a redneck?

Truck drivers used to get sunburn on their neck from driving all day, although not so much anymore with more spacious cabs, and a lot of them probably drive at night. Are rednecks only in America? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoast1  [View Original Post]
    Pinoy culture is sometimes poked fun at here (or decried). Here's a gem from America:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/redneck-r...033349725.html

Headline: 'Redneck Rave' Descends Into Throat Slashing, Impalements, and Mass Arrests.

From the article: "A massive country music festival in Kentucky this past weekend started off on rocky footing: Police found meth, marijuana, and an open bottle of alcohol in the first vehicle they stopped at a traffic checkpoint. One of the people in the car had two active warrants out for their arrest.

SNIP

The details of the Redneck Raves incidents are grisly. One person slit a friends throat and remains at large, a 29-year-old man had allegedly strangled a woman until she passed out, one person lost the better part of a finger, and another was impaled when he drove a side-by-side over a 2-3 inch log that broke through the bottom of the recreational vehicle"

And my fav part: "Paramedics left the log inside him as they airlifted him to a hospital".

Hard to believe, but Kid Rock is not mentioned in the article. Kentucky: All systems nominal.
    Westie. Hey, it weren't that bad. Sure, some friends got pulled over &see. But hey, it was 5 days I think and shoot, less than 10 arrests per day. That's rednecks on best behavior, especially since it were all out-of-townies. But you ever get near Ollie, KY (I know you dig the KY) and dew drop inn. Cheers, and thanks for all the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRose  [View Original Post]
    If it takes a lot of words to say what you are thinking, give it more thought. PM me and I will give you more advice on brevity.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

Greetings Rose. I will attempt to be brief (brief for me) this time.

1) I have an extra 60+ hours on my hands each week that is no longer devoted to my boss. I write a lot. Members here have the options of placing me on their 'Ignore' list, or alternately contacting me in PM.

2) Since this is a tiny provincial cutie, she graces the 'Other Areas' thread. Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails share3.jpg‎  

Lets assume everything Locamotive says is true. You are talking logic.

We are talking about a country that does not always have a lot of that going on. In addition to rules being changed often, with many persons not even aware of the rules themselves. Not just locals, but until I mentioned alcohol bans, were any of you BBB fellas aware of that? In addition to strange rules that come / go locally (and higher levels), you have fear and superstition.

Even if I were a logical, non-superstitious fella, as the leader of ANYCOUNTRY, I might set a future date for foreigner arrivals, with my previous several conditions for a set period of time (vaxxed, swabbed, isolated for a period of time). And then adjust accordingly. If my own country's infection rate continued to decline with jabs, its possible to allow more foreigners in. Or vice versa.

But eastern thinking, western thinking, and logic don't always mix. Fears and superstitions get in the way. If the leaders of ANYCOUNTRY are not logical, then they are possibly FINE with not allowing outsiders in for the foreseeable future. What if they think its best to not allow outsiders until their own country has reached (in their minds) some form of herd immunity? Suspend your own disbelief and ignore your own logic.

We have another problem, regarding superstition and government rules. Housing. There will be a shortage of housing available to returning foreigners, especially in the big cities. Most of us have hotel-ed it for many years, and turned to airbnb condo's the past half decade. The DOH has strict rules for hotels now (ie, 50% occupancy, limited guests), and those rules effect 1) whether you get a room; 2) how much more you pay; and 3) if you can bring in guests. This might last until herd immunity (years). In addition, many residences stopped renting completely to those who didn't live there at the start of Covid. Or alternately they continued to rent only to certain age ranges (no new persons allowed inside the building under 21, over 59, or pregnant, and limited or no non-registered guests). And new tenants and their guests might need differing documents to rent (ie, swab, medical certificate, NBI clearance, valid ID -- that last one can be a stickler for your girls). On top of that, many owners moved out of their units, went to the province, or back to their home countries. They are simply not of the mood to rent it during the pandemic.
    God, people still believe WHO is a non corrupted organization in 2021 ? I'm awestruck. My father works for the WHO for over 30 years as a French government civil servant. He was number 3 before retiring. He called some of his contact last year. One of them told him to avoid at all cost Moderna or Pfizer. The guy was freaking scared just by blurting out this info like his line was not safe. Ahah. Half of the hospitalization in France are from Pfizer patients with delta variant which is by the way no more than a cold in 90% of the cases.

Bottom line, most of the secluded countries like Argentina or the Philippine will never reopened. This is not part of the plan. The agenda is simple: No more flights for the general population. You stay home, enjoy your holidays in a 20 km district area and get your jabs every 6 months and shut the fuck up. I have kiss the Philippines goodbye for good. Same for Argentina. What's left? Colombia, Brazil. Russia was on the right path until the mayor of Moscow decided that the threat was back. For good. For real. All major cities mayors are liberals who enjoy locking down their population. Their get the fair share of retribution from Pfizer (maybe one or two millions euros per cities) and exercise their sociopath instincts.

It's all over. On top of this world scam, the climate restrictions are about to come. As the French prime minister in December 2020, the party is over. As of today, French citizens can't leave Europe.

Brevity is the soul of wit. Or is it that brevity is the soul of lingerie?

Lets assume..etc. etc. etc. Then you add in superstition.
    If it takes a lot of words to say what you are thinking, give it more thought. PM me and I will give you more advice on brevity.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Locamotive  [View Original Post]
    As I've said before this is just stupid. The CDC / WHO says vaccinated people are safe, so does the vaccine manufactures. Lets assume for a moment this is a lie which the Philippine govt must assume it is. Then explain why the US numbers have fallen drastically since we started vaccinating the population. Please don't start on the variant crap watched a hour on that last night. The current vaccines cover that too and they are not as serious as the original. This is political (Deleted by Admin) countries like the Philippines and other Asian countries won't buy the numbers or recommendation from the medical authorities then we are doomed. We will never get in.
    Lets assume everything Locamotive says is true. You are talking logic.

We are talking about a country that does not always have a lot of that going on. In addition to rules being changed often, with many persons not even aware of the rules themselves. Not just locals, but until I mentioned alcohol bans, were any of you BBB fellas aware of that? In addition to strange rules that come / go locally (and higher levels), you have fear and superstition.

Even if I were a logical, non-superstitious fella, as the leader of ANYCOUNTRY, I might set a future date for foreigner arrivals, with my previous several conditions for a set period of time (vaxxed, swabbed, isolated for a period of time). And then adjust accordingly. If my own country's infection rate continued to decline with jabs, its possible to allow more foreigners in. Or vice versa.

But eastern thinking, western thinking, and logic don't always mix. Fears and superstitions get in the way. If the leaders of ANYCOUNTRY are not logical, then they are possibly FINE with not allowing outsiders in for the foreseeable future. What if they think its best to not allow outsiders until their own country has reached (in their minds) some form of herd immunity? Suspend your own disbelief and ignore your own logic.

We have another problem, regarding superstition and government rules. Housing. There will be a shortage of housing available to returning foreigners, especially in the big cities. Most of us have hotel-ed it for many years, and turned to airbnb condo's the past half decade. The DOH has strict rules for hotels now (ie, 50% occupancy, limited guests), and those rules effect 1) whether you get a room; 2) how much more you pay; and 3) if you can bring in guests. This might last until herd immunity (years). In addition, many residences stopped renting completely to those who didn't live there at the start of Covid. Or alternately they continued to rent only to certain age ranges (no new persons allowed inside the building under 21, over 59, or pregnant, and limited or no non-registered guests). And new tenants and their guests might need differing documents to rent (ie, swab, medical certificate, NBI clearance, valid ID -- that last one can be a stickler for your girls). On top of that, many owners moved out of their units, went to the province, or back to their home countries. They are simply not of the mood to rent it during the pandemic. Along with my list of strange conspiratorial Covid vax items that I mentioned before, here is another not-uncommon belief: If someone brings Covid into your home, you can't get rid of it. A fear of renting to someone who might leave the disease in your home. If the number of units does not open back up when the foreigners return (due to superstition), and hotels continue to operate at pandemic levels, where do you stay? When demand far outstrips supply, what happens to prices?

Locamotive makes a good logical case for vaxxed persons not being able to carry or spread the disease. You think most pinoy believe that? If I was pinoy and I took my condo rental unit off the market during the pandemic, do you think I am going to start renting it to foreigners who are vaxxed? If you are a foreigner who is over 59 you might run into trouble renting for that reason alone. Then you add in superstition.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodEnough  [View Original Post]
    Maybe, given that the country is virtually closed to foreigners now. I've got some business travel coming up and I'll need to travel to 3 cities and to do that, I'll need a swab test for every flight, and that's after having been fully vaccinated. And I live here. So the joys of travel here are not what they once were, and, if your swab test indicated a positive result, even if you are asymptomatic, that means a 14 day quarantine at your expense. So it's no wonder there are so few customers for the ladies that remain.

GE.
    As I've said before this is just stupid. The CDC / WHO says vaccinated people are safe, so does the vaccine manufactures. Lets assume for a moment this is a lie which the Philippine govt must assume it is. Then explain why the US numbers have fallen drastically since we started vaccinating the population. Please don't start on the variant crap watched a hour on that last night. The current vaccines cover that too and they are not as serious as the original. This is political [Deleted by Admin] countries like the Philippines and other Asian countries won't buy the numbers or recommendation from the medical authorities then we are doomed. We will never get in.

I found this file on my computer from a year ago. Dusting it off and presenting it now. A (year-old, mind you) look at how things are (or, are not) communicated. I don't remember posting this before, hoping I didn't post it a year ago.

At some point around May / June 2020, the face shield was added as a requirement to wear. I believe it was a national policy. One morning I was leaving the hotel around 8 am and I noticed about half the people outside had a face shield. The day prior, that was 5% (if that). I didn't have one and stepped back inside and asked a front desk gal (there were 4 of them) if there was a new shield requirement in effect or coming. "Yes sir starts today. Must have shield in public places and your mask also". Um, I never heard of that, was that announced? "I don't know". A second staffer popped into the conversation: "Not so. Not required until next Tuesday". Staffer #3: "I think its today. I saw in FB". Staffer #2: "Its Tuesday I saw in FB also". First gal: "Its today. My tita works in the Mayor's office she said to me yesterday I need shield today". #2: "Next Tuesday and its in PUV only. Not for in the street". They continued to discuss it at the front desk.

One of my regulars txt me at that moment, asking me to buy her a face shield, and I said yes. I left the gals and walked outside to the street. There is a PNP substation near there, and 4-6 officers stationed there 6 am-6 pm daily. None of them had shields. I asked them if there was an edict for the shield. Officer #1: "Yes sir all must wear in public". Officer #2 said: "No, only in jeep or tryke. And sir its taxi also". The two started to argue about it. Officers, when did the shield rule begin? Both officers agreed it started today. Officer #3: "No its next week. Tuesday next week". Haha f*ck! Officers, why aren't you wearing a face shield this day? "Ahhh. . . Um. . . " No answer. Don't they have shift-start meetings to discuss policy changes from their CO? I know they do, I have seen them having those morning meetings in public parks. I didn't have a shield, they didn't tell me to put one on. The (unmasked) officers were pulling over every jeep to check to see that every passenger had a shield, then waving the jeep on. I walked away, un-shielded, to a carindaria for breakfast.

The regular who wanted a face shield. She txt again, saying everyone in her brgy had a shield but her (hard to believe, as thousands of people live there). I reminded her that I'd get her one for tomorrow's session. "But how I can go to you without one?" I don't know yet. I pulled up google and searched it. There it was, an proclamation, DOH or IATF, claiming the shield must be worn on any PUV, starting the following week (it would later change). It said (at the time) nothing about wearing one in public outside of PUV's. I told the girl about the proclamation. The next day she borrowed one to visit me and we went to buy some. We purchased shields for p70 each. A month later, when every one had one, they were being sold on the street for p15-20, where the price has remained.

You see it? No hand knows what the other hand is up to. Of the front desk staff ladies, only #2 had it right. The PNP guys, only #2 (partially) and #3 (partially) had it right. You ask 5 different people about a specific policy, including persons who should be authorities on the policy, you could get 5 different answers, and its possible that none of them will be correct.

Just 'fall in line' and add it to the list of your un-explainable's. Its possible that authorities below the deciding person / group have little idea of what the policy really is. Regarding travel policies, some good news coming shortly. The things we do for snatch!

And speaking of 'Other Areas'

Pinoy culture is sometimes poked fun at here (or decried). Here's a gem from America:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/redneck-r...033349725.html

Headline: 'Redneck Rave' Descends Into Throat Slashing, Impalements, and Mass Arrests.

From the article: "A massive country music festival in Kentucky this past weekend started off on rocky footing: Police found meth, marijuana, and an open bottle of alcohol in the first vehicle they stopped at a traffic checkpoint. One of the people in the car had two active warrants out for their arrest.

SNIP

The details of the Redneck Raves incidents are grisly. One person slit a friends throat and remains at large, a 29-year-old man had allegedly strangled a woman until she passed out, one person lost the better part of a finger, and another was impaled when he drove a side-by-side over a 2-3 inch log that broke through the bottom of the recreational vehicle"

And my fav part: "Paramedics left the log inside him as they airlifted him to a hospital".

Hard to believe, but Kid Rock is not mentioned in the article. Kentucky: All systems nominal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails share.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Dg8787  [View Original Post]
    I would say about 50% have gone home. Many were not able to return home due the lock down or did not have the money to travel with. Transportation cost have gone up considerable now along with with provinces requiring travel permits have stopped girls going back home.

I derived this info from ongoing contact with about 12 unemployed bg still in Angeles City. They are awaiting for bars to open up again. They are telling me there are plenty of FL on Fields now with very few mongers.

Anyway you cut it there are plenty more girls than mongers. The odds are highly in the mongers favor.
    Maybe, given that the country is virtually closed to foreigners now. I've got some business travel coming up and I'll need to travel to 3 cities and to do that, I'll need a swab test for every flight, and that's after having been fully vaccinated. And I live here. So the joys of travel here are not what they once were, and, if your swab test indicated a positive result, even if you are asymptomatic, that means a 14 day quarantine at your expense. So it's no wonder there are so few customers for the ladies that remain.

GE.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodEnough  [View Original Post]
    From what I'm hearing, lots of girls have already gone back to their home towns due to the lack of work in AC. Doubtless some have stayed, but it's not going to be anywhere near the level that it was.

GE.
    I would say about 50% have gone home. Many were not able to return home due the lock down or did not have the money to travel with. Transportation cost have gone up considerable now along with with provinces requiring travel permits have stopped girls going back home.

I derived this info from ongoing contact with about 12 unemployed bg still in Angeles City. They are awaiting for bars to open up again. They are telling me there are plenty of FL on Fields now with very few mongers.

Anyway you cut it there are plenty more girls than mongers. The odds are highly in the mongers favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dg8787  [View Original Post]
    A few years ago I was in AC for New Years. There was still plenty of around. I was able to pull a few 8's from the bars.

I doubt if any will be leaving for Christmas or NY. Most do not have money for travel or they would have left by now. Also there may still be restricted travel from province to province.
    From what I'm hearing, lots of girls have already gone back to their home towns due to the lack of work in AC. Doubtless some have stayed, but it's not going to be anywhere near the level that it was.

GE.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveNash  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Goferring, I will keep that in mind, during December only the first week of my trip I will be single, Christmas and New Years I have plans with my girlfriend, specially New Year's in her hometown.

That sucks that most of them go back to her hometown, reminds me of holy week or the month of April, where they leave the city to their hometown too. Do you know around what week in December they leave to their hometowns?

My guess is after the 20th right? I hope so.

Anyways, did you ended up going to Philippines this year?

I know you were planning to go this year.
    A few years ago I was in AC for New Years. There was still plenty of around. I was able to pull a few 8's from the bars.

I doubt if any will be leaving for Christmas or NY. Most do not have money for travel or they would have left by now. Also there may still be restricted travel from province to province.

Quote Originally Posted by Goferring  [View Original Post]
    You've got valid reasons to go at that time of the year but generally I regard the Christmas / NY period as one of the worst times: the weather sucks, many girls return home for the Christmas period and some areas get shut down by rogue typhoons. I've been trapped, unable to travel, in Mindoro or the Visayas many times.

Enjoy your trip but keep these in mind.

G.
    Thanks Goferring, I will keep that in mind, during December only the first week of my trip I will be single, Christmas and New Years I have plans with my girlfriend, specially New Year's in her hometown.

That sucks that most of them go back to her hometown, reminds me of holy week or the month of April, where they leave the city to their hometown too. Do you know around what week in December they leave to their hometowns?

My guess is after the 20th right? I hope so.

Anyways, did you ended up going to Philippines this year?

I know you were planning to go this year.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveNash  [View Original Post]
    My plan is to spend Christmas and New Year's in Philippines that's why I want to go on December
    You've got valid reasons to go at that time of the year but generally I regard the Christmas / NY period as one of the worst times: the weather sucks, many girls return home for the Christmas period and some areas get shut down by rogue typhoons. I've been trapped, unable to travel, in Mindoro or the Visayas many times.

Enjoy your trip but keep these in mind.

G.

Posting Limitations