"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: General Info

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 590 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 105 155 555 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Singapore tipping.

Hi all Mr Flyboy,

Great notes re your Singapore adventure.

As another poster mentioned, I think without sounding like a cheap charlie slip them $100 or $200.00 dollars is fine, after there performance you will know how much to donate.

I think if you treat them well they be back sooner than what you expect, spending the night in a lovely hotel room with a fine mannered gentleman like yourself as opposed to sharing with there GFs in a tiny room, they will choose you any day.

Just relax and enjoy the Singapore scene join me for a beer there in early December we can go down to Clark quay and watch the passing parade.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquiceleste  [View Original Post]
    The fact that the women work in a bar clearly indicate that they DO NOT make sufficient money from a regular job to sustain themselves. Also, the fact that they work in a bar should make any commercial transaction less awkward.

If I were you I would quietly slip a $100 if it was an ST and $200 if she stayed overnight ant well into the next day.

They may protest feebly, but do not take this as a sign of them not wanting your money. Pay them fair and they will come back like trained dogs when you want to see them again. You can tell her that you are not really paying her for sex, but you wanted to get her a gift but you have no time, so here is the money for her to buy herself something nice. This way she will know where you stand.

The fact that the women work in a bar clearly indicate that they DO NOT make sufficient money from a regular job to sustain themselves. Also, the fact that they work in a bar should make any commercial transaction less awkward.
    If I were you I would quietly slip a $100 if it was an ST and $200 if she stayed overnight ant well into the next day.
    They may protest feebly, but do not take this as a sign of them not wanting your money. Pay them fair and they will come back like trained dogs when you want to see them again. You can tell her that you are not really paying her for sex, but you wanted to get her a gift but you have no time, so here is the money for her to buy herself something nice. This way she will know where you stand.
    That's solid and well-considered advice, thanks Blanquiceleste. I can see that working very nicely for both myself and the lady.

Quote Originally Posted by UsaInEurope  [View Original Post]
    I've never had luck on WeChat. Never have gotten a response. Nor has the "I know the game" and let them come to me angle worked.
    Someone below said Blendr is better, and it sure is! Straight away I hit it off with a decent boobie Pinay- maid, yes, but also $100 for all afternoon it turns out. She keeps sending me pics of her cleavage asking to get together. So after a week of bantering she comes over on a Saturday afternoon.
    She's a bit older than her pics, but not too bad. Boobs aren't as big as they looked, but that's also normal. It's just amazing what a girl can do with her boobs to make them look huge in clothes.
    Anyway- there was still enough to play with.
    So she was really shy and a bit timid. We cuddled and she napped on me in a chair for about an hour. I kept rubbing her and she pushed my hand away. Her shirt came unbuttoned and she quickly buttoned it. Quite concerned, we ended up clothed in bed with covers over her. I was about to send her off when finally she let me suck her nipple..
    Sharing for those here an update: this 'Missy' now appears to have gone semi-pro / freelance. I noted UsaInEurope's excellent report here and filed it away for reference, along with the screenshots, in case I should ever stumble across her on Blender.

And so it was that on this current trip I was last week pinged by a lass named 'Missy'. I thought nothing of the name, noted an appealing if not head-turning face and the fact that she had pinged me and had two photos marked 'private' raised my interest. So I began chatting and right early up asked if she's share her private pics. She did, and the moment I saw them there was a glimmer of familiarity. I called up my notes in Evernote (great cloud-based app!) and sure enough, they were the same photos from UsaInEurop's report.

She very quickly moved to "You want massage?" and thanks to UsaInEurope I knew pretty much what I was in for. 'Missy' tells me she also does cleaning but does this a few times a week, approaching a guy on Blender who she likes the look of and who sounds nice. So the's not at all shy and timid now – gets right in to it! Still loves to have her shaved snatch eaten out, boobs still magically enhanced for the photo and a bit smaller in real life but there's enough to get my hands around. Good BBBJ and still happy to slide right on top of you without any rubber, which concerns me considering that she's now doing this on a regular-ish basis, so guys, bring as rubber and FFS put it on!

$100 all-inclusive rate, although as it was pouring rain I added $20 for the taxi. Decent value for a rainy Singapore evening!

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy2000  [View Original Post]
    what's the sharp advice here with regards to any *commercial* element of meeting these women?

This was my first weekend back in Singapore after a wonderful fulfilling trip to Phnom Penh last week. And I must confess I was having a bit of a sexual hangover. But I did not want to go to Geylang nor did I fancy going to Brix or Ipanema. So yesterday, while I was contemplating my day ahead, I got a call from a and unknown number. I answered and it was a girl on the other end who called herself Duong claiming to know me. For a minute I could not place her, so I asked some questions and then it became clear who she was.

This was a Viet girl I had picked at Brix nearly 2 years ago and she had served me very well. I vaguely remember having given her my number but then time rolled by and I absolutely forgot all about her. Apparently she is back in Singapore for a month and yesterday was he first day. And she wanted to see me before she started work later that night.

Long story short, I had a good 2 hour long session with her at her apartment (shared facility for 4 girls at a condo very close to Brix) followed by a nice mid-range dinner, after which I kissed her and waved her away outside Brix and headed back home. I gave her $100 for her troubles. Not a blink. I think I will see her a few times before she goes back to HCMC. Time has not affected her body one bit. No effects of gravity either.
    Wow sir, quite a good story. It must be nice to be a resident rather than a visitor for reasons such as these! Hope you have a few more blissful sessions before she goes back. I should have got a number from the one I had the other night but my visits are few and far between.

LD.

They always suggest a good stretch before exercising. Some companies do a group one before start of work. LOL.

This was my first weekend back in Singapore after a wonderful fulfilling trip to Phnom Penh last week. And I must confess I was having a bit of a sexual hangover. But I did not want to go to Geylang nor did I fancy going to Brix or Ipanema. So yesterday, while I was contemplating my day ahead, I got a call from a and unknown number. I answered and it was a girl on the other end who called herself Duong claiming to know me. For a minute I could not place her, so I asked some questions and then it became clear who she was.

This was a Viet girl I had picked at Brix nearly 2 years ago and she had served me very well. I vaguely remember having given her my number but then time rolled by and I absolutely forgot all about her. Apparently she is back in Singapore for a month and yesterday was he first day. And she wanted to see me before she started work later that night.

Long story short, I had a good 2 hour long session with her at her apartment (shared facility for 4 girls at a condo very close to Brix) followed by a nice mid-range dinner, after which I kissed her and waved her away outside Brix and headed back home. I gave her $100 for her troubles. Not a blink. I think I will see her a few times before she goes back to HCMC. Time has not affected her body one bit. No effects of gravity either.

Thanks to Terwagne for sharing that insights into the sometimes seedier side of these pubs, KTV bars etc.

I'm in Singapore at the moment and having some interesting experiences surrounding Blendr, Tinder etc, at week's end I should be able to post something a bit more comprehensive rather than scatter-gun snippets.

First experience though: met a nice Pinay on Blendr, named Lea. Chatted happily although I noted she quickly moved into signs of high-maintenance mode with a few too many messages, too-quick uses of 'honey' etc. Learned she was between jobs, assumed she was DH, then literally the day I arrived Lea tells me she finally has a new job. Turns out to be a karaoke buy-me-drinks pub where she says she is a 'singer'. She's on her first night there and I'm out to dinner with friends, she messages me to say it's not nice and she's not enjoying it, we'd talked several times about meeting up, so after finishing dinner and post-dinner drinks with friends I decide to swing by the pub to see her, and advise so on WhatApp, which she's thrilled to hear.

I come by but opt to stay outside, thinking I'll wait so she can come out. No, she says, she's with a customer, can I come in. So Lea comes out with a bunch of her friends, thrilled to see me, they drag me in (and she has them chat with me until she's finished talking with her 'customer'. Now I've never visited a KTV / BMD place before, so this is all new to me.

After maybe ten minutes of chat which these women (which is starting to stretch even my conversational abilities) she comes up, pleased again to see me, hugs and kisses and my hand noticing and appreciating her exposed and quite nice arse, and asks me to buy a drink for her and all of her six friends. Again, never visited a BMD place but I know enough of the basics (BMD 101?) to know this is instant rort and will cost me big time, so I decline, and notice all but one of the girls very quickly drift away. Lea and the other (a very pretty one whose name I can't recall) stays, Lea for a drink just for her, I object but she pressed the issue and starts to go on about wanting to see me, I respond that I'm here to see her and when can we leave, she says 3 am and it's now barely midnight, I respond about not sitting there for three hours, but you know how with some Pinays their conversation and logic is all over the shop, so it's 'buy me one drink and we can talk, please honey etc etc".

So I did, with reservation which I made known, at a quoted $40. Lea goes to get 'her' beer, toddles back into my embrace and she starts again with the inane makes-non-sense chat in this music-way-too-loud KTV pub, something about being pleased to see me but when I try to ask again about our going she makes no sense or gives no clear answers, while I am trying to be logical and just get a straight answer. Then Lea says this other girl is her friend, her best friend, known her for six months, helped her get the job here etc. Okay, all fine, then after I make nice with more small talk I ask Lea about going back to my hotel, she suggests I bring along her friend. WTF? Now I've come here to see her as a girl I chatted nicely with online, a girl who happens to work here, and she's suggesting a threesome with her admittedly (very hot) friend.

I say no, I'm here for her and I'm ready to go, but she then starts on about having to stay until 3 am, when I've made it clear I'm not sitting there for three hours paying for endless 'drinks' for her, so she then says (well, yells due to music levels) something about an upstairs VIP room we can go to, all three of us.

At this point I'd pretty much had enough and said no, not why I came here, I'm going – you may know how unyielding the embrace / body blockage of a Pinay can be, so this took some firm-minded doing, but I went to the bar where they tried to charge me $60 (that's price for one drink, only $40 if you buy for many ladies) which I called out, off 4 x $10 (why on earth doesn't Singapore have $20 bills?) and walk out.

The rest of the night sees a flurry of calls and WhatsApp messages from Lea, she's sorry, don't judge her badly for her work, she's crying now (Pinays love a bit of personal drama! Please come back etc etc. In essence my reply is that I came to see her, I didn't appreciate being treated like a walking ATM machine, I always treated her (online) nicely and with respect and she didn't show that back to me but instead treated me like some random customer who walked into her bar.

So, her number blocked and WeChat contact gone. As I wrote in my last text to her pleas, I'm in Singapore for enjoyment not drama.

Now: in light of that, and mindful of the plight of the 'KTV girl' (wouldn't fully apply to all of course, but I would understand there are high targets set for them before they can earn much for themselves), I have a question for the collective wisdom here.

The day I arrived in Singapore I fired up Tinder to scout out local talent, and connected with several women (will post more details once some meet-ups have happened and I have something useful to share). Both Pinays, one of whom is incredibly smart and conversational with clever back-and-forth (always a good sign compared to one-word answers!) and we just 'click' and both talking about meeting up. The other not quite so but also nice to chat with and again, as with any Tinder contact, talk moves to meeting up.

First one: turns out she is a 'dancer' at what a Google search describes as a "KTV Japanese pub". Second one 'works' at a 'pub' in Lucky Plaza. Both are fine to meet at my hotel before or after their shift.

Now they're both nice from online chats, and I'm really interested in #1 – we *somehow* drifted onto the topic of oral sex (and she says she loves being eaten, and she'll come to visit me before a night shift starts and if I'm good enough will come back for more after etc. Delightfully cheeky!

So here is my question: given I met these girls on Tinder and only revealed where they work when I asked, and that they have *not* asked me to visit their club, and are fine to meet up outside work just as any other lady might be (ie could be dancer, accountant, makes no difference) – but also allowing that they are in effect 'sex workers', indeed #1 has made a veiled allusion to 'selling sex' even if that just means the BMD element – what's the sharp advice here with regards to any *commercial* element of meeting these women?

If this were any other Tinder hoopkup it'd just be a mutually-enjoyable session of drinks + chat + shag, but these women do that or _something_ like it a 'commercial role' too – and unlike say a school teacher or an accountant they're not going to making much money on their own and will be sending some of what they do make back home.

So would there be an expectation from them that I'd pay money for their 'visit'?

If so, might this be a gentle expectation, so that if I hand over an envelope containing some money it would be genuinely appreciated as a sign of my caring about them and understanding their situation and not taking them for granted? I'm totally fine with that, although some guidance on the appropriate amount would be appreciated (is $100 too little, $300 too much?

Or might it be more like "Honey, I can stay with you but I need $500" and then it becomes an awkward negotiation or I just (as I've done in the past, with a Blender woman in Hong Kong) walk them back out the door?

Or, especially in the case of #1 who seemed to connect with me on a personal level, might even asking about how much it will cost cause huge offence and spoil things?

I'm not making any newbie mistake of falling for these women or being taken in by any sob stories. Have been around long enough to know better – but they'd be pleasing company, especially #1, so I'd rather not miss this opportunity.

Looking forward to the thoughts of the expects here, and in the meantime will head to a nearby massage place for enjoying a more straight-forward hassle-free session where you pay X and you get why!

Quote Originally Posted by Terwagne  [View Original Post]
    Yes Tokyo Drift was on the ground floor, with entrance at the back of the building. The owner made lots of money with several similar joints but is now in jail for 35 months for running a "vice entreprise" "Ang employed a total of 55 women who worked as "performing artists" in his pubs. Ten of them, aged between 21 to 29, were involved in the charges proceeded against him. Before coming to Singapore, the women were told they were bound to a "utang" (which means "debt" in Tagalog) - a verbal contact that needed to be fulfilled before they got paid. In one case, the woman's "utang" was $5,600. To offset the "utang", the women had to provide sexual services. They could do so by earning points through selling "ladies drinks" - each costing $22 to $55. Each point was worth $4. The women were also told that they could offer sexual services after the customers had purchased a minimum number of these drinks, which could amount to a few hundred dollars. ". he made more than a million dollars.

Downunder bar in Orchard operates today along similar lines. I must admit some girls in Downunder bar are hot and I have enjoyed their company in the dark corner left of the entrance, lots of fondling, hands and mouths everywhere, giving and receiving oral sex. With the added spice that it happens in a public space.
    I have heard various versions of the inner workings of the bars in various countries and how the girls get caught up on the debt over the years. Thanks for the info.

Out of the Blue

Tokyo Drift and downunder bar

Yes Tokyo Drift was on the ground floor, with entrance at the back of the building. The owner made lots of money with several similar joints but is now in jail for 35 months for running a "vice entreprise" "Ang employed a total of 55 women who worked as "performing artists" in his pubs. Ten of them, aged between 21 to 29, were involved in the charges proceeded against him. Before coming to Singapore, the women were told they were bound to a "utang" (which means "debt" in Tagalog) - a verbal contact that needed to be fulfilled before they got paid. In one case, the woman's "utang" was $5,600. To offset the "utang", the women had to provide sexual services. They could do so by earning points through selling "ladies drinks" - each costing $22 to $55. Each point was worth $4. The women were also told that they could offer sexual services after the customers had purchased a minimum number of these drinks, which could amount to a few hundred dollars. ". he made more than a million dollars.

Downunder bar in Orchard operates today along similar lines. I must admit some girls in Downunder bar are hot and I have enjoyed their company in the dark corner left of the entrance, lots of fondling, hands and mouths everywhere, giving and receiving oral sex. With the added spice that it happens in a public space.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrstar  [View Original Post]
    I used to go there around 7 years ago. There was also a bar inside where you would get a blow job if you bought them enough LD's and occasionally you cold even bang them in there. I can't remember the name of the place, it was on the ground floor on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Terwagne  [View Original Post]
    I have great memories of Tokyo Drift in Singapore Plaza, a place where they were using a smoke machine so that you could bang the Filipinas in a corner of the room. Now closed.
    I used to go there around 7 years ago. There was also a bar inside where you would get a blow job if you bought them enough LD's and occasionally you cold even bang them in there. I can't remember the name of the place, it was on the ground floor on the left.

Recent Ipanema visit

Returned back to SG after about a 3 year hiatus. Had way too much work and so only had one play evening. Since I was last here, they have a compulsory 1 drink de facto entry fee — not necessarily complaining but we didn't have this expense before. Got my $15 Guinness and began nursing it. Met a very attractive Vietnamese girl standing at the table. She was attractive to me because she seemed "quiet" and reserved and did not at all have the sultry seductive look. Turns out she spoke essentially no English so we ended up communicating using her translation on the cell phone. The negotiations started at $500 but I told her it was too much. We decided on $300 and off we went. It was marvelous. A wonderful GFE. Lots of sensual kissing, making out and, of course, all of the acronyms you might want. Two very prolonged rounds led to mutual exhaustion and a blissful nap where upon a third prolonged tound was completed. If I didn't have an early morning cab to catch to the airport, there is no doubt she would have stayed for more. Her name was "Truong" and she was wearing a relative modest, yet form-fitting white dress that she apparently tailored herself (her profession in Vietnam).

By the way, I tried to return to a nice massage place in Boat Quay st 56 A. It's now an IT shop. Not sure if that's progress or not!

LD.

Club Famous

Hi UsaInEurope,

Would you care sharing the name of the 'smoking hot' Filipina at Club Famous? Maybe her phone number through private message? Would be greatly appreciated.

Another contributor told us none of he girls at Club Famous were attractive. Maybe rotation of girls is a game of chance. Maybe "smoking hot" has gone back to Manila.

I have great memories of Tokyo Drift in Singapore Plaza, a place where they were using a smoke machine so that you could bang the Filipinas in a corner of the room. Now closed.

Terwagne.

In Tanjong Pagar there are these shady bars -- not KTV -- that say 18 and up only. Not knowing EXACTLY what it was I went into Club Famous and was immediately surrounded by 6 Filipinas. One was smoking hot, 2 were huge tits and ass soft hot, 3 were not-so-much. But it only took a drink for me and 1 for 2 girls to have my dick out and their tits and pussies out in the "horny corner. " Did cunnilingus on the pool table, nearly got it in, and the two stroked me off right there. Was having a good time so went for another round with them. Maybe $250 .

But the best part is I got their numbers and the hot one came over for an afternoon for $100 (Hung out, multiple pops, bareback (These girls have to work every night, but are happy to make more directly than what they netted from me in the club.

I gave it a shot on a Thusday night at 11 30 pm yet not much to talk about.

I was the only customer in the bar and none of the girls (there was 8 of them) were good looking enough. They were more on the chubby side early 30's I'd say.

Had a drink and left.

On a positive note, drinks are not expensive though: 12 $ for black label. But I did not ask how much was the LD.

In Tanjong Pagar there are these shady bars -- not KTV -- that say 18 and up only. Not knowing EXACTLY what it was I went into Club Famous and was immediately surrounded by 6 Filipinas. One was smoking hot, 2 were huge tits and ass soft hot, 3 were not-so-much. But it only took a drink for me and 1 for 2 girls to have my dick out and their tits and pussies out in the "horny corner. " Did cunnilingus on the pool table, nearly got it in, and the two stroked me off right there. Was having a good time so went for another round with them. Maybe $250 .

But the best part is I got their numbers and the hot one came over for an afternoon for $100 (Hung out, multiple pops, bareback (These girls have to work every night, but are happy to make more directly than what they netted from me in the club.

Singapore delights.

Orchard tower, Brix and Geylang continue to offer the usual deals as listed previously.

Orchard tower is full of BMD bars, and Massage joints. The BMD bars are not my scene, never seem to get any value.

Most massage joints are S $ 50 for massage and S $50 for happy end, then extras up to S $ 150 for FS but you can haggle a bit especially in the day time. I did find one massage massage joint offering quickie HJ only for S $20.

Ipanema is a great night out beer S $12, plenty of Viets and Filipinos above average and a good few hotties S $300ST S $600 LT. Usually bargain to 250/500, especially towards end of night and got a few 200 offers at closing. I got chatting to an Indian bloke one night who had noticed the women were all over me and he wasn't getting a look in. I think they prefer Caucasians! It was interesting as I hadn't considered my distinct advantage until we spoke.

By contrast Brix has mostly hotties and a few above averages but the price is 400ST 800 LT. Much more pricey and to my mind with a little more effort you can find the same quality in ipanema.

Geylang fishbowls seem to start on Larong 8 with prices of S $60 for half hour, as the Larong Numbers went up (as far as 24) so did the price to S $120. There were plenty in between with S $80 price tags.

What is astounding about Singapore is the number of women available for hookups on social media. Especially Wechat and Badoo. You have to filter out the Domestic worker / maid types as they are usually only free on Sundays but plenty interested in a coffee / drink / dinner and a shag or even an all nighter. I was taken aback at the forward and direct approach many of these pretty women had. Occasionally they ask for a few quid for the taxi home so have some small change ready.

Clarke Quay bars are also well known pick up joints, especially on Wednesday (womens night) if you aren't the social media type.

Posting Limitations