Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Seoul

+ Add Report
Page 154 of 847 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 164 204 254 654 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 12699
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion55  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Thanks for the news. That may be why Happy Days already seems to be closed and both Kay and Cherry have moved to Avant Garde. From what you've said it sounds like they'll have to move somewhere else soon.
    Could be the end for the famous Bean and Kay. IMO those bars are probably condemned for many years and needed to be torn down.

I would say the girls should just move to another locale, but rent is so expensive in Itaewon that it probably isn't feasible. However, if they're lucky to hold onto one of the few remaining joints, supply and demand will drive up prices.

This Yongsan renovation plan has been quite a few years in the making, not just the Yongsan post but also the growth in Itaewon and down the hill to the river in Seobingo. My wife's parents owned a small lot and house in Seobingo overlooking the river and just recently sold it for $1.5 million. Apartment construction was supposed to occur there several years ago, but that's cooled off now with Moon Jae In in office and now developers are waiting for another good time.

Separately, as far as the girls having large bushes? That wasn't the case, as SeoulSearching pointed out. As posted previously, there were far more bars open between 2000-2010 and a steady rotation of hot K-girls through the hill. Good times, but looks to be the end of an era.

Quote Originally Posted by Garthie1  [View Original Post]
    August 2003, across from Moonshine was 'Rose' (changed to Texas, now boarded up) and I glimpsed the most beautiful Korean girl on the hill. A stunner in a red dress with D size naturals, long curly hair, and a beautiful face. I was smitten and I paid something like $300 or so, just ridiculous amount. I fucked her BB just hoping that she'd get knocked up and marry me. She's continued working on the hill for many years now, friends with Candy at VIP and Tiffany (on the main strip) bar. She's gained some weight, but her face is still beautiful. At the time, though, she was something else. Gorgeous. I would spend quite a bit of coin on her through the years, always a fun time.
    OK, now you have me really curious. I know Candy and but I'm not sure who you are talking about, unless you are talking about the gal who has been at VIP forever that is currently the main renter? She seems pretty quite, but then will burst into a huge laugh. I won't say her name, because that'll get me in trouble. I know her very well (Candy, also). I remember Candy's first week, actually. Candy used to be overweight, when she started, BTW. She lost it, and never gained it back.

Anyway, If that's her, yeah, she was ridiculously exotically hot back in the early 2000's. She was actually the first lady I sat down with in the back, and was offered a BJ from when I first came here. I wasn't sure I wanted to pay it, and left. Was with her many times after that, though. I ended up at the top of the hill in Hobby Horse with a transgender named "Baby", who I didn't figure out was a transgender until after. Horrible story that gives me nightmares. That was my introduction to "the hill."

Do you know the bartender at VIP? That bartender was 10-pro looking material, and is still attractive. One of my biggest regrets is that I didn't pony-up and do her silly, fifteen plus years ago. She was always busy or some such, so I never got the chance. She doesn't do anything but bartend, and hasn't for years, so that ship has sailed. OMG, was she hot, though. Perfect body.

I have spent so many millions of won in Royal / VIP, over the years. I'm trying to think all of the girls I've been with in there. I can't remember them all. The current renter whose name I cannot say, Candy, Giu, Sooyeon, Annie, Sunny, this hot little number who was a golfer that skipped off to England, and those are just a very small few that I can remember.

Man, back in the day, there was so many extremely hot ladies working on "the hill. " Hot and clean. It's really depressing what little is left of it all. You could start at VIP and see 3 gorgeous young hotties (or more) working, then pass Sue at Cheers, the other Sunny and her friend at Dallas, then work your way up past Yongsun, Yumi, and the famous girl (who worked at Eve, later, for many years) at Tiger bar. Then you'd see who was working at the next few bars, and duck past a transgender or two on the way. Pretty soon, you'd reach the smoking hot Ce Ce up at ABC Club.

I remember when Sue started working in what is now the condemned Texas. She later worked at Cheers. She was so unbelievably cute sitting in the window, it was amazing. I still remember her sitting there, in the Cheers window. She still works days at Moonshine, so many years later. She was also something special.

I'll add a couple more pics from back in the day, mostly circa 2002-2005:

1. The first one is this really hot-bodied lady / mamasan who also "worked" at the bar next to Nymph (which is now called O2, I think). She was a really hot body, as you can somewhat tell from the pic in the red pants, covering her face. Got a HJ from her.

2. The next pic is of the infamous Yumi from Tiger, and later one of the bars around Tiffany near where Kaye and Bean now work. Yumi is with some friend who worked there just one winter, before marrying some Japanese guy, or something. I did them both, multiple times. Yumi was hilariously fun.

3. Next is a bartender from old Polly's Kettle, named Nina. She was Mongolian, and before working Polly's was a freelancer who I slept with one of my first weeks in Korea.

4. Next I'll add a pic of some girl that worked at Tiger briefly around 2002. She wasn't there for sex, but just to meet a guy, obviously. We had dinner and went to another city to meet her mother for a weekend (seriously). We had a sort of short-term relationship, but she disappeared after we ended it.

5. Some random transgender that worked at Royal / VIP.

6. Grainy photo of Giu, who used to work at Royal / VIP, and Tiger.

7. Next, there is this very hot half-Japanese girl who worked across from Polly's Kettle. She was so good looking, and I got 3 pops in overnight with her. Oh, she was great.

8. Cee Cee's gorgeous legs. Amazing woman from Taiwan, with great English, wit, and a firebrand in bed.

9. Some girl I don't remember the name of who worked on the hill in a bar between Capital and Tiger. She just talked, mostly. Got a HJ once.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1. Nymphnext.jpg‎   2. yumiandfriend.jpg‎   3. Nina.jpg‎   4.tiger2002b.jpg‎   5. TJ used to work Royal.jpg‎  

6. giu.jpg‎   7. somegirl.jpg‎   8.ccleg.jpg‎   9.Noidea.jpg‎  

On Ashley Madison? LOL. There's another one site like BP, Locanto, didn't checked with it for a while.

CL always was like a roulette. I met so many awesome, very nice people through CL and sometimes (very rare though) a total nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by RainMania  [View Original Post]
    Desire is pretty decent. I liked the chilled atmosphere of the place. After my first 2 visits something has always come up preventing me from returning. When my filipina visited Korea we planned to drop by, but ended up fucking each other to exhaustion LOL.

There was a time when cuckolds used to post in CL and BP for you to come and pound their K-wives. Half of the posts were scammers just looking for dick pics to fap to, but a lot were also genuine couples, though almost all on the wrong side of 40. I wonder where they post these days.

Quote Originally Posted by SeoulSearching  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by and had a talk with some ladies on The Hill, and got some serious news.

Much of the top of the hill is to be demolished by April 1, to make way for more hotel or hostel guest house buildings.

I took a photo of them more condemned buildings, and heard that some of your favorite haunts will also be ripped down, including old Polly's kettle. But if course, this ancient site is not taking it.

Basically everything that is on either side of Polly's, including Avant Garde, Tiffany, and the other in that block, also. Bar J, Forrest, and new Polly's are already boarded up.

They are still there, but this includes where your beloved Kay and friend Bean work. Saw Kay was there tonight.

The mamasan from Tiffany said she is planning to open a bar behind Hamilton somewhere, but is not sure if it will be a bar just for drinks or with girls, or a typical public bar.
    Wow. Thanks for the news. That may be why Happy Days already seems to be closed and both Kay and Cherry have moved to Avant Garde. From what you've said it sounds like they'll have to move somewhere else soon.

Hi,

I also walked tonight from Seobingo through the Itaewon area and passed the Hill. Oh mine I felt like I'm on time machine or smthg like that. It looks now so similar to abandoned streets in Anjungri. Only a few bar and on upper side, 2 shops like "glass house"s were opened (Laura, XO-a girl with a cute dolly face smiled to me behind the window). Once in my earlier years I had to stay about a month in a place called "Dream gosiwon" down the hill. Had those memories back) and I think the bar you are talking about, moved to the Hamilton's back side on the 2nd floor of a place called Tartini, just saw a paper on the wall. It is not a foreigner-only allowed area there, so guess it will be a regular bar.

Stopped by and had a talk with some ladies on The Hill, and got some serious news.

Much of the top of the hill is to be demolished by April 1, to make way for more hotel or hostel guest house buildings.

I took a photo of them more condemned buildings, and heard that some of your favorite haunts will also be ripped down, including old Polly's kettle. But if course, this ancient site is not taking it.

Basically everything that is on either side of Polly's, including Avant Garde, Tiffany, and the other in that block, also. Bar J, Forrest, and new Polly's are already boarded up.

They are still there, but this includes where your beloved Kay and friend Bean work. Saw Kay was there tonight.

The mamasan from Tiffany said she is planning to open a bar behind Hamilton somewhere, but is not sure if it will be a bar just for drinks or with girls, or a typical public bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Leahchoi  [View Original Post]
    Yes SP businesses are far from perfect. The only one happening bar in Seoul isn't available in English http://www.clubdesire.co.kr/m/main.php.

I remember BP required a credit card for advertising so it was kinda tricky because of privacy.
    Desire is pretty decent. I liked the chilled atmosphere of the place. After my first 2 visits something has always come up preventing me from returning. When my filipina visited Korea we planned to drop by, but ended up fucking each other to exhaustion LOL.

There was a time when cuckolds used to post in CL and BP for you to come and pound their K-wives. Half of the posts were scammers just looking for dick pics to fap to, but a lot were also genuine couples, though almost all on the wrong side of 40. I wonder where they post these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Garthie1  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about the pic posted, but I certainly remember the gargantuan girl. In the words of Adam Sandler, 'she's a big *****, behemoth!' She was super tall and known for being the volleyball player, I had seen her around a few times and remember she only worked for a year or two.

I left Korea in 2004, but flew back during my mid-tour leave from Iraq in June 2005 and she was working the top of the hill at a place across from Stompers, now known as 'Lily'. I stopped by mid-day and she was there, not many other girls working at the time, so I thought I may as well go with it.

She did like a strip tease or so, but I was unimpressed and asked her to lay down so I could DATY. Her legs were so long, I remember thinking they could wrap around my head two or three times. She seemed to enjoy it pretty good and myself, too. I remember BBFS and blowing my load, then leaving.

I went back to Iraq and returned to Korea a year later, but I never saw her again, though I asked the ajumma what became of her. Same as what you said, the ajumma replied that she had run off with some black guy. Too bad for me, but good for her, I guess. She was a nice girl, nice personality, not jaded or money hungry in anyway.

I also remember the Royal club before it became VIP. In 1999, I remember going there with friends and a real hot looking girl worked there. My friend was a pretty good looking dude, he went to the bathroom to take a leak and she followed him in and started giving him BBBJ! He couldn't believe it and told me as much. Crazy times. I'd never get that treatment.

Back then the Hill was known more for partying than for hookers. Stompers was rocking, the bars across the street from it were party bars, not juicy joints. Polly's Kettle House was full of drunk customers and the place beside it (now yogurt joint?) was a legit bar with pool table. Trans bars were nonexistent, their place was down the hill on the other side of the street.

I also remember what used to be 'Amazon', changed to Tiger Tavern and a girl that was murdered there in February 2000. I remembered meeting her in on New Years night 1999 and paying her for short time. One of the few times back then that I didn't use a condom (I was still young then), she was so distraught that I blew inside her. I felt bad and went back to visit her on a cold Monday in February, when I noticed all the bars were closed and police tape around the Amazon club. The next day I read in Stars and Stripes that a soldier from Munsan came down and choked her to death in a drunken rage. Sad..
    Was there another murder in 2000? I don't remember hearing about that one. I remember one sometime around 2004, when some girl was strangled in that big long bar that had a veranda in the back overlooking Itaewon mainstreet. Also remember one of them got killed in Hilltop Hotel, a few years later.

I once met a very old Korean man in Itaewon (80's. Would be nearing 100 now, but probably dead) who was drinking a beer at Polly's. He told me that "the hill" became "the hill" because in pre-Japan days, it was a potter's field for burial of Koreans with no money. He said that at that time, the entire area was pear trees -- thus the name, Itaewon, which is Pear Tree Town, or some such meaning. Because it was a former graveyard, nobody would make a business there, and the sex industry sprang up around it. Can't remember if he said that was during the Japanese era in the early 1900's or after, when the USA got there, but that's how it got its start, if true. No reason for the old man to lie.

Was by last night, The entire left half is now condemned, except the older Polly's (now the Yogurt ajumma place) and the bars where Beane and Kay are. That block of 3 will be demolished by April 1, also. Not sure why my previous post didn't get put up yet, so Tiffany, Bean's place, and the other right there will all be gone. Not sure if they will also rip down the condemned bars below the hotel, now (eve, Cheers, etc) as that'll be all that's left on that entire side.

Adding a photo. Apparently my phone doesn't interact well with the website.

I will also tell Kgirlpower. You think people didn't shave Bush 20 years ago? We aren't talking about 1970's, here. The hill in the early 2000's was still in its prime, with FAR more attractive women. And boatloads of them changing every weekend. It was candy land. Back in the tail-end of the day when college-age women had a dream of escaping to the USA, and hooking-up with some foreigner in Iteawon was a prime way to do it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ripdown.jpg‎  

The Hill used to be a rocking party joint

Another interesting lady wasn't around very long. I would give you her name, because I actually think it was her real name, so I won't. She was gargantuan huge, in height, and former national volleyball player. This was confirmed both by her, and other girls working the hill, who remember watching her on TV. She might have been on the Olympic team, if I remember one of the other girls telling me that. She was at least 6'3" tall, minimum. .
    Not sure about the pic posted, but I certainly remember the gargantuan girl. In the words of Adam Sandler, 'she's a big *****, behemoth!' She was super tall and known for being the volleyball player, I had seen her around a few times and remember she only worked for a year or two.

I left Korea in 2004, but flew back during my mid-tour leave from Iraq in June 2005 and she was working the top of the hill at a place across from Stompers, now known as 'Lily'. I stopped by mid-day and she was there, not many other girls working at the time, so I thought I may as well go with it.

She did like a strip tease or so, but I was unimpressed and asked her to lay down so I could DATY. Her legs were so long, I remember thinking they could wrap around my head two or three times. She seemed to enjoy it pretty good and myself, too. I remember BBFS and blowing my load, then leaving.

I went back to Iraq and returned to Korea a year later, but I never saw her again, though I asked the ajumma what became of her. Same as what you said, the ajumma replied that she had run off with some black guy. Too bad for me, but good for her, I guess. She was a nice girl, nice personality, not jaded or money hungry in anyway.

I also remember the Royal club before it became VIP. In 1999, I remember going there with friends and a real hot looking girl worked there. My friend was a pretty good looking dude, he went to the bathroom to take a leak and she followed him in and started giving him BBBJ! He couldn't believe it and told me as much. Crazy times. I'd never get that treatment.

Back then the Hill was known more for partying than for hookers. Stompers was rocking, the bars across the street from it were party bars, not juicy joints. Polly's Kettle House was full of drunk customers and the place beside it (now yogurt joint?) was a legit bar with pool table. Trans bars were nonexistent, their place was down the hill on the other side of the street.

I also remember what used to be 'Amazon', changed to Tiger Tavern and a girl that was murdered there in February 2000. I remembered meeting her in on New Years night 1999 and paying her for short time. One of the few times back then that I didn't use a condom (I was still young then), she was so distraught that I blew inside her. I felt bad and went back to visit her on a cold Monday in February, when I noticed all the bars were closed and police tape around the Amazon club. The next day I read in Stars and Stripes that a soldier from Munsan came down and choked her to death in a drunken rage. Sad.

Anyway, like I said, hookers weren't as prevalent on the hill and it was more work to find a decent one. However, by 2003 when I was stationed there again, it was a rocking *****house from top to bottom. Cabin, where Bean first started working with another older Korean woman with a nice rack and body and good fuck.

August 2003, across from Moonshine was 'Rose' (changed to Texas, now boarded up) and I glimpsed the most beautiful Korean girl on the hill. A stunner in a red dress with D size naturals, long curly hair, and a beautiful face. I was smitten and I paid something like $300 or so, just ridiculous amount. I fucked her BB just hoping that she'd get knocked up and marry me. She's continued working on the hill for many years now, friends with Candy at VIP and Tiffany (on the main strip) bar. She's gained some weight, but her face is still beautiful. At the time, though, she was something else. Gorgeous. I would spend quite a bit of coin on her through the years, always a fun time.

Girls heading to the states are usually the over the hill chicks.

All mid 30's advertising as 20's. Once in awhile legit 20 girl will show up.

Still hot but since over 30 dumped to the curve in Korea so head to the states to get biz. But man what they lack in youth they more then make up for it in service and skills since had years of experience working in Korea before heading to the states. I guess that's why the service is so good. Been working for so long they have no hang ups banging dudes and refined their sex skills.

Quote Originally Posted by NotherMonger  [View Original Post]
    I'd generally agree that the service in the states is better than in Korea, but it's gone downhill since of the main review sites went offline. I've still had some really memorable sessions in Korea though, so it's always going to be YMMV. As for looks, I'd say it's subjective, but for me (as someone who mongered in the states in since the 90's, specifically California / LA / SF) I find girls in Korea are generally younger and there is much, much more selection if you can get into Officetels. I guess it depends on what you're looking for.

Have a question back at you. Whats service is "hamburger"?

Was checking some of ads and one of them had girls offering a service option of "hamburger" in korean. What in the world is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpack23  [View Original Post]
    What's a Korean "backpage" type site to call escorts?

Sidenote: Recently went over to Suwon's red or should I say pink light district to check out the scene. None of the hot looking girls on the main strip would see me but took a turn into a small alley with less traffic and went up to one that I thought looked decent enough and she let me bang for 50 krw. The girls on this strip where definitely less attractive and "bigger". Would the Cheonho one be more foreigner friendly?

Man, how old are you?

Cool to read stuff about hobby life back in the old days. For sure I could not handle seeing chicks back then with unshaved pubes thick as the amazon rain forest and butt hairs. Grosses me out just imagining that now actually. Too used to proper grooming with laser waxing etc in modern times now.

OK, for a few more trips down memory lane, of ladies long, long gone. I'll keep it to girls I haven't seen in nearly 10 years, or longer.

Anyone remember "Sunny" who used to work at Tiger, then Royal (VIP), and various places around The Hill, back around 2002-2005, or so? She once told me that she used to be a really good dancer (and this was backed-up by some other girls working with her). She may have been on TV for it, back when hip-hop style dancing was young, in Korea. Sunny was maybe 4'10" tall, if that. She had straight hair pulled tight, and spoke like she'd learned her English from hip-hop while smoking cigarettes. She had an alcohol problem, and money troubles (which led to her leaving the hill entirely, much like Giu). Rumor I heard was that she skipped-out on rent and had to disappear. Times became really tough back then, because it was not long after the US troops were really being watched by MP's and kept from the hill, rents were still expensive to make, and not enough clients came in to pay for it. Rough time for many of the ladies.

The rumor I heard was that Sunny ran off to Dongducheon, and I actually went there once, but didn't see her. Sunny got the raw end of the deal on life. She once told me her parents were killed in a car accident, and she was basically raised by her grandmother. But I think she had to raise herself. I miss her. Really fun sense of humor, and a laugh to be around. Sometimes we'd just do it, and I'd pay her, but I don't think she always expected that. I think we just liked doing each other. Sometimes I would just visit to say Hi, and we'd talk for an hour or two. I didn't buy drinks or anything, and she never asked. She's one of the 2 or 3 hill girls that came to my apartment as a friend just to hang out. No money involved. Wish I could blow my load in her, again. I liked her body, and the way she did her make-up.

Another interesting lady wasn't around very long. I would give you her name, because I actually think it was her real name, so I won't. She was gargantuan huge, in height, and former national volleyball player. This was confirmed both by her, and other girls working the hill, who remember watching her on TV. She might have been on the Olympic team, if I remember one of the other girls telling me that. She was at least 6'3" tall, minimum. Actually, she could have been close to 6'4" tall. She started out working at Cabin, and gave a nice BJ, letting you blow a load all over her face. I remember cumming in her wide-open mouth, and her choking on it (I had quite a load, that day). I went for a ride in her (I think it was White) Ssayoung Jeep-like vehicle, once. She was a really nice girl -- and honestly, didn't have any business being on the hill, because she was just too good of a person. I remember once she told me that she was so big, people would confuse her for a guy sometimes, and that other Koreans were surprised when she told them she would cry, sometimes (as if she were too big / strong to cry). Anyway, she was only around for maybe a year or so, mid 2000's. I remember she started dating a tall African guy who was someone bigger than she was. I imagine she had a real difficult time finding love in this country, give her stature. I wanted to hug that girl when I visited her, because I couldn't imagine what she must have endured, growing up. I hope that guy was good to her, and I hope he wasn't just using her for a Visa, or something. I think I remember telling her she needed to find a new way to make money, because she was way too good a person to be doing that, and she was. Thankfully, she disappeared.

I'll leave you with another pic, today. This is a different girl named "Sunny" who was working in 2002-2003. She worked in what was once (I believe) Dallas club, which has been named MoonShine for many years. This particular Sunny was pulling down massive coin in 2002, and she worked with another young hottie who married a guy and moved to St. Louis (gosh I wish I remember her name, as she gave an awesome BJ while doing the splits, and I loved her slow style). Sunny made 7 or 8 million a month, easy, back in those days. I think she saved up enough to buy into real estate. Her English was very good, and she was smart. She and that other girl got their start at Cheers club, before opening Dallas. I believe I remember both of these girls were originally from Jeju. I remember sitting and waiting for her in one curtained booth while she did some guy in the next booth. I caught a peek through the curtain folds.

Here's that pic of the 2nd Sunny, showing a look at her face when getting the shaft, and also her legs before. Also some pics of the Hill circa 2003, when MoonShine was Dallas, before the big burn down of ABC, Tiger, etc, and when VIP used to be called Royal.

Itaewon demolition.

Quote Originally Posted by RainMania  [View Original Post]
    It's very real LOL.

She would write paragraph after paragraph (about 10 in all, if not more) of nonsensical bullshit about what she expected from the lucky client that meets her criteria and how her massage and sex are world class. She started to tone down on the criteria bit after a few months, I imagine because very few mongerers, as horny and dumb as we might be, are not that dumb.

Advertising is only one piece of the puzzle to running a successful SP business. Most foreigner-oriented SPs in Korea still don't understand repeat customers make your business last, not one time visitors flying in on a business trip. They had a good base of customers back in the day's rates were 150, but most of us have moved on to greener pastures after the price gouging started. I don't know about other guys, but I won't be back in the local independent scene because I've found literally a million other ways and places to spend my money.
    Yes SP businesses are far from perfect. The only one happening bar in Seoul isn't available in English http://www.clubdesire.co.kr/m/main.php.

I remember BP required a credit card for advertising so it was kinda tricky because of privacy.

OK, for a few more trips down memory lane, of ladies long, long gone. I'll keep it to girls I haven't seen in nearly 10 years, or longer.

Anyone remember "Sunny" who used to work at Tiger, then Royal (VIP), and various places around The Hill, back around 2002-2005, or so? She once told me that she used to be a really good dancer (and this was backed-up by some other girls working with her). She may have been on TV for it, back when hip-hop style dancing was young, in Korea. Sunny was maybe 4'10" tall, if that. She had straight hair pulled tight, and spoke like she'd learned her English from hip-hop while smoking cigarettes. She had an alcohol problem, and money troubles (which led to her leaving the hill entirely, much like Giu). Rumor I heard was that she skipped-out on rent and had to disappear. Times became really tough back then, because it was not long after the US troops were really being watched by MP's and kept from the hill, rents were still expensive to make, and not enough clients came in to pay for it. Rough time for many of the ladies.

The rumor I heard was that Sunny ran off to Dongducheon, and I actually went there once, but didn't see her. Sunny got the raw end of the deal on life. She once told me her parents were killed in a car accident, and she was basically raised by her grandmother. But I think she had to raise herself. I miss her. Really fun sense of humor, and a laugh to be around. Sometimes we'd just do it, and I'd pay her, but I don't think she always expected that. I think we just liked doing each other. Sometimes I would just visit to say Hi, and we'd talk for an hour or two. I didn't buy drinks or anything, and she never asked. She's one of the 2 or 3 hill girls that came to my apartment as a friend just to hang out. No money involved. Wish I could blow my load in her, again. I liked her body, and the way she did her make-up.

Another interesting lady wasn't around very long. I would give you her name, because I actually think it was her real name, so I won't. She was gargantuan huge, in height, and former national volleyball player. This was confirmed both by her, and other girls working the hill, who remember watching her on TV. She might have been on the Olympic team, if I remember one of the other girls telling me that. She was at least 6'3" tall, minimum. Actually, she could have been close to 6'4" tall. She started out working at Cabin, and gave a nice BJ, letting you blow a load all over her face. I remember cumming in her wide-open mouth, and her choking on it (I had quite a load, that day). I went for a ride in her (I think it was White) Ssayoung Jeep-like vehicle, once. She was a really nice girl -- and honestly, didn't have any business being on the hill, because she was just too good of a person. I remember once she told me that she was so big, people would confuse her for a guy sometimes, and that other Koreans were surprised when she told them she would cry, sometimes (as if she were too big / strong to cry). Anyway, she was only around for maybe a year or so, mid 2000's. I remember she started dating a tall African guy who was someone bigger than she was. I imagine she had a real difficult time finding love in this country, give her stature. I wanted to hug that girl when I visited her, because I couldn't imagine what she must have endured, growing up. I hope that guy was good to her, and I hope he wasn't just using her for a Visa, or something. I think I remember telling her she needed to find a new way to make money, because she was way too good a person to be doing that, and she was. Thankfully, she disappeared.

I'll leave you with another pic, today. This is a different girl named "Sunny" who was working in 2002-2003. She worked in what was once (I believe) Dallas club, which has been named MoonShine for many years. This particular Sunny was pulling down massive coin in 2002, and she worked with another young hottie who married a guy and moved to St. Louis (gosh I wish I remember her name, as she gave an awesome BJ while doing the splits, and I loved her slow style). Sunny made 7 or 8 million a month, easy, back in those days. I think she saved up enough to buy into real estate. Her English was very good, and she was smart. She and that other girl got their start at Cheers club, before opening Dallas. I believe I remember both of these girls were originally from Jeju. I remember sitting and waiting for her in one curtained booth while she did some guy in the next booth. I caught a peek through the curtain folds.

Here's that pic of the 2nd Sunny, showing a look at her face when getting the shaft, and also her legs before. Also some pics of the Hill circa 2003, when MoonShine was Dallas, before the big burn down of ABC, Tiger, etc, and when VIP used to be called Royal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sunn.jpg‎   sunn2.jpg‎   roy.jpg‎   hill.jpg‎  

Websites?

What's a Korean "backpage" type site to call escorts?

Sidenote: Recently went over to Suwon's red or should I say pink light district to check out the scene. None of the hot looking girls on the main strip would see me but took a turn into a small alley with less traffic and went up to one that I thought looked decent enough and she let me bang for 50 krw. The girls on this strip where definitely less attractive and "bigger". Would the Cheonho one be more foreigner friendly?

Posting Limitations