"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Seoul

+ Add Report
Page 652 of 847 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 662 702 752 ... LastLast
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 12698
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

How to prepare in case you are in the middle of a raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Play Thing
    Yep, more than accurate.

.... I heard another major break-down is scheduled on coming June, right after the general election. So, if possible, stay away from the famous anmas in KangNam area.
    This is an interesting information.

Last weekend I was mongering in Miari again. Nothing special and not worth to do an extended report, but one thing I noticed:

I had two different girls in two different shops and several views.
    In both shops I had my shots and as well during inspection of some girls, I made the following observations, which are now as you mention upcoming raids, more clear to me as a total picture:

1) Mama-sans have not necessarily be in front of their house as I have experienced before. Minimum 5 times I was guided some houses further, to the next alley, or around the corner.

2) The doors have been completely locked which was sometimes before too, but it seemed to need more time to open, as well as some unlocking from the inside after some knock sign. More locks? Double security, Don’t remember exactly. I will notice more precisely next time.

3) I notice now if I remember well, that I have been pushed in a little quicker in and there was the tendency to negotiate inside, which I did not like and I did not experience so before in Miari.

4) The curtain was closed right away after entrance and they led me more quickly to the backside. Ok that was always done rather quick, but I noticed a bit more hurry and pushy attitude.

5) When done in the first shop mama-san checked the outside about 30 seconds before letting me out. I asked: checked for police? She said yes. This is also a bit lol as there is a police station right at the end of the district sharing the backside of the police building with the RLD (police toilet view to the RLD houses LOL).

6) At my second girls house I noticed more caution as well. Was let out aside.

7) The house where should have been my favourite girl in service was closed. Strange as this seemed to be a more frequented place and the whole Miari seemed to be more busy then I experienced so fat (Saturday 22:00h). No glue why – already raided ore gave up – there was no sign the week before.

OK conclusion after reading Play Things post:
    It seems they are already preparing or the raid is already going on ore expected very shortly- maybe even before the elections?

But one big question to the experts when the next crackdown period starts and you are in the middle of it:
    How to tactically behave?
    What to prepare?
    What to say?
    What not to say?

Everybody of course knows why we are here, but there should be some good legal advise, besides that you should not been caught with a dripping condom on your dick? But that’s why mama-sans prepare to make it more time consuming to enter the house – that there is time to get quickly dressed I guess? So how to behave?

Help us friends to prepare!

Regards

Brain666

Hooker Hill

My adventure Saturday night echoes the advice from our savy members. If you want to get laid at a decent price and with decent service, go to the hill early and preferably not on the weekend. That being said, I had a helluva time that night. I don't normally venture into the hill area, but a comongerer and I had a few too many and were up to the challenge.

If you want the hotter ones, stick to the bottom to midsection of the hill. Mothers and grandmothers seem to occupy the upper eschelons of the hill. The makeup and the cover of night mask them from afar, but when you get close, you realize they should be paying you.

My buddy settled on a tall one with a nice natural C-cup. I tested out the goods before to reassure my buddy. He paid the standard 20K for ladydrink. She popped out the cans, and we squeezed away. She pulled us in for some milking, but I just wanted to watch. I wanted to build up the stockpile before I made my final lady selection. She demanded another drink, and he obliged. She sucked him off in front of me. Then, she got even more demanding, leaving him there with a woody. He eventually gave in and got the covered BJ. He tried to get her to bend over, but she wouldn't. He eventually shot on her chest. Overall, she was superhot but personality sucked. I don't what he paid for the final blow.

Some MPs were trying to get into the place while this was going on. They turn doorknobs and look in. They were in heavy patrol that night. Since we are GIs, I didn't give a shit.

We ended up in this other place later. He went with one, and I toured around. This was about 3 am. I ran into a girl I had about a month ago. She is also a natural C. Didn't remember me but said she did. I paid the 20K ladydrink and felt up the whole package. She asked if I wanted sex. I though I would get a little more from the already paid ladydrink, so I got her to suck on Henry for a little bit. This chick can really manipulate her tongue.

Here's the big difference between 8:30 Friday night and 3:00 Saturday night. She started at 300,000 for sex. I laughed and said no way. I paid 60,000 for a long BJ and tifuck the last time. She said 200,000. I said no and was getting up to leave. I have no problem jerking off at home for free. She countered with 100,00 for BJ only. I said no again. Haggling is not appealing to me, so I'm ready to go. She settled on the 60,000 because that's all I really had. She came back and sucked away. Not enthusiastic at all like before but it was late at night. I told her to get the condom on because I was ready to shoot in her mouth. I wanted to get her nice ass from behind. She slipped on the condom like a pro, and I bent her over. She had a perfect heart-shaped dumper. I knew I wouldn't last long, so I tried to distract myself by concentrating on making her feel good. As I pumped away, I reached around and played with her clit. I actually hear some genuine moans and she shuddered as I was multitasking. I came before I knew it, and she let me pumped away after I had already shot. None of the friendliness after the deed was dispensed like the last time. She is a hottie, but didn't get into it as before. I will go back but at an earlier time.

So, avoid the old hags at the top of the hill. Go early and not on the busy nights. There seemed to be more hotties than last time I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by gameover
    Old time poster here, left Korea about 2.5 years ago but coming back for a visit later this year. Thought I'd drop in to see what's the same, what's changed, and what my options are gonna be.

I spent most of my mongering in the hotel steam baths, a couple upper-scale barber shops and a few Itaewon trips. Reading recent posts, it looks like anmas are taking over the bulk of hottie opportunities and I haven't seen anything about steam baths/turkey baths, etc. Is this an accurate read of the current situation?

Yep, more than accurate.

In fact, nearly all RLDs are dead now, even barbershops.
    If you know the scenes in Korea, stick to the Anma. At least, you are guaranteed to have a (decent) fuck. I heard another major break-down is scheduled on coming June, right after the general election. So, if possible, stay away from the famous anmas in KangNam area.

Great GFE

I met her few weeks ago

Great.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails seoul1.jpg‎  

Words to live by...

"Once a ho, always a ho"...(Snoop Dogg '94)

Keep that in mind gentlemen. No need to inflict pain on yourself. Just inflict it on them while screwing.

Dizz

Byung,

I couldn't agree more with you. I've "dated" a number of girls who work at room salons and rld's. I admit at first it was fun and exciting but after awhile their emotional and mental issues start to really weigh on you. No matter how normal they might seem at first, sooner or later alot of their personal problems start to get in the way. I wish I could elaborate more on this subject but I think Byung hits the nail on its head when he says, don't fuck with these chicks. Alot of them, and I don't mean all, but most have some serious issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Byung
    ***WARNING*** This is a long post, and not directly related to getting sex. The first part is in response to another member, the second part is a continuation of a story I was telling earlier, as well as I guess my "philosophy" on mongering. -end of warning-

-------------------------------------------------

Based on what someone said below, I just wanted to clear something up:

I am NOT against foreigners having sex with Korean women. This board is mostly non-Korean, and most of my 60+ reports have been to the benefit of all, foreigners AND Koreans.

I've taken foreigners, including businessmen, US military, etc. to get laid at places like 588 and Miari. For example: I took several guys from the US Air Force to Miari. Among them: blacks, whites, latino, and mixed. Oh, and I've even taken a WSG forum member/US businessman to get laid twice in one night. We had pizza for dinner prior to getting laid, and beers in Jongno after getting laid.

Interesting fact: Most of the times I took groups to get laid, was with NON-Koreans.

As for the one who in an indirect way accused me of trying to prevent foreigners from "hooking up" with Korean women: is this revenge for the response I made towards YOUR racist report a few years ago?

Now for something actually related to this forum (sort of):

I want to elaborate a little on what happened with girl #2 that I dated who was a Miari girl:

We got very, very close, and I thought I was in love with her. I'm sure I was, and it took me about six months to get over her. I'm still not fully recovered from that incident.

She basically called me up one night, it was Thanksgiving, and we went out. She couldn't be with her family, and my immediate family was in the US. We started drinking and she started hinting that something was wrong.

Whatever it was, it made me uneasy. I blocked it out/changed the subject, and we eventually went back to my place.

The next day, after eating and hanging out at my place, she left late in the afternoon, saying she had an appointment.

She called me a few hours later.

She told me she was meeting with her ex-fiance, some guy who'd left her for another woman. She told me she wanted to get back together with him. I can usually keep my cool, and one thing I won't do is force a woman to be with me or make her feel bad about how she feels.

So in my best attempt at an emotionless response, I simply told her "OK". She thanked me, we hung up, and quite simply, I never saw her again.

She would still call, and it was confusing. It still seemed like she wanted to be with me. I assume she was just confused and couldn't decide.

So for the next six months or so, we had a phone-only relationship.

One rainy morning, she called me up, and she basically said she wanted to see me right away. She missed me, and whatnot. I got in a cab, went to the neighborhood she told me to go to... and called her. She said she'd be right out to meet me at the market I was standing in front of.

As I waited in the rain, I couldn't but feel like I was in a real Korean drama.

Anyway, after 10 minutes she hadn't come out, so I called her... no answer. I sent her a text message, no reply. I waited a little longer. Called again, again, another text message. Finally, after 30 minutes of standing in the rain, I sent a final text message to her simply saying: "Okay, I'm going home now".

And I never heard from her again.

Now, I left out some details, mostly her mental issues and alcholism. I prefer to remember her in a more... I guess "sweet" way.

The point is, and this goes back to the post I made a few days or week ago: Don't get involved with these girls. I dated two of them, and it's 0/2.

Why even risk it, when there's so many non-pros out there who don't live the high-stress/low respect/whatever life of being a working girl?

Let's face it, isn't this just about sex? Or to be more specific, having great sex, like a GFE (though a lot of girlfriends won't toss your salad)?

We can have sex with them all we want, but for a relationship... no way.

I often think back to the way I approached the situation and cringe. The moment she told me she was with her ex-fiance I should've stopped talking to her. I was stupid and was still holding onto this irrational vision I had of her and I enjoying watermelon on a sunny Sunday afternoon while watching a lame comedy skit on TV.

If I'm ever put in this kind of situation again (which I highly doubt, because I will try to prevent myself from ever getting that way again), I'll have to take a strong stance and say:

"Look, I want to be with you. But I don't want you working here. I know it's what you do and I don't expect you to change that for me. But, if you think it'd be worth your while to leave so you can be with me, then I'm here for you."

If she is OK with it, then I guess I'd consider it! If not, I'd say goodbye, and let her live her life.

These things just don't work, and someone PM'ed me a few years ago and he'd been with his former working girl for five years (seven now if still together). So I guess in some rare cases it does... but hey, that's like having sex without a condom... you might not get AIDS, but doesn't mean you should go bare.

PS: The one thing that you also have to realize is that you'll probably always wonder what the true feelings are of these girls, especially with the things they say. Are they looking for more repeat business, or do you they really like you? So, they meet you outside of work... that must be proof that she's really into you, right? Or is that an "investment" of her time to trick you?

These are the things I would often think... No matter how much evidence pointed towards her truly liking me, it'd always be on the back of my mind.

I guess the ultimate detector is whether or not she's willing to leave her job to be with you and find a "normal" job.

...I apologize for some of the rambling, but spending most of my time in the US now, I haven't had much time to monger in Seoul. I still check back here once in a while just to see how things are going.

Old time poster here, left Korea about 2.5 years ago but coming back for a visit later this year. Thought I'd drop in to see what's the same, what's changed, and what my options are gonna be.

I spent most of my mongering in the hotel steam baths, a couple upper-scale barber shops and a few Itaewon trips. Reading recent posts, it looks like anmas are taking over the bulk of hottie opportunities and I haven't seen anything about steam baths/turkey baths, etc. Is this an accurate read of the current situation?

A Statement...

***WARNING*** This is a long post, and not directly related to getting sex. The first part is in response to another member, the second part is a continuation of a story I was telling earlier, as well as I guess my "philosophy" on mongering. -end of warning-

Based on what someone said below, I just wanted to clear something up:

I am NOT against foreigners having sex with Korean women. This board is mostly non-Korean, and most of my 60+ reports have been to the benefit of all, foreigners AND Koreans.

I've taken foreigners, including businessmen, US military, etc. to get laid at places like 588 and Miari. For example: I took several guys from the US Air Force to Miari. Among them: blacks, whites, latino, and mixed. Oh, and I've even taken a WSG forum member/US businessman to get laid twice in one night. We had pizza for dinner prior to getting laid, and beers in Jongno after getting laid.

Interesting fact: Most of the times I took groups to get laid, was with NON-Koreans.

As for the one who in an indirect way accused me of trying to prevent foreigners from "hooking up" with Korean women: is this revenge for the response I made towards YOUR racist report a few years ago?

Now for something actually related to this forum (sort of):

I want to elaborate a little on what happened with girl #2 that I dated who was a Miari girl:

We got very, very close, and I thought I was in love with her. I'm sure I was, and it took me about six months to get over her. I'm still not fully recovered from that incident.

She basically called me up one night, it was Thanksgiving, and we went out. She couldn't be with her family, and my immediate family was in the US. We started drinking and she started hinting that something was wrong.

Whatever it was, it made me uneasy. I blocked it out/changed the subject, and we eventually went back to my place.

The next day, after eating and hanging out at my place, she left late in the afternoon, saying she had an appointment.

She called me a few hours later.

She told me she was meeting with her ex-fiance, some guy who'd left her for another woman. She told me she wanted to get back together with him. I can usually keep my cool, and one thing I won't do is force a woman to be with me or make her feel bad about how she feels.

So in my best attempt at an emotionless response, I simply told her "OK". She thanked me, we hung up, and quite simply, I never saw her again.

She would still call, and it was confusing. It still seemed like she wanted to be with me. I assume she was just confused and couldn't decide.

So for the next six months or so, we had a phone-only relationship.

One rainy morning, she called me up, and she basically said she wanted to see me right away. She missed me, and whatnot. I got in a cab, went to the neighborhood she told me to go to... and called her. She said she'd be right out to meet me at the market I was standing in front of.

As I waited in the rain, I couldn't but feel like I was in a real Korean drama.

Anyway, after 10 minutes she hadn't come out, so I called her... no answer. I sent her a text message, no reply. I waited a little longer. Called again, again, another text message. Finally, after 30 minutes of standing in the rain, I sent a final text message to her simply saying: "Okay, I'm going home now".

And I never heard from her again.

Now, I left out some details, mostly her mental issues and alcholism. I prefer to remember her in a more... I guess "sweet" way.

The point is, and this goes back to the post I made a few days or week ago: Don't get involved with these girls. I dated two of them, and it's 0/2.

Why even risk it, when there's so many non-pros out there who don't live the high-stress/low respect/whatever life of being a working girl?

Let's face it, isn't this just about sex? Or to be more specific, having great sex, like a GFE (though a lot of girlfriends won't toss your salad)?

We can have sex with them all we want, but for a relationship... no way.

I often think back to the way I approached the situation and cringe. The moment she told me she was with her ex-fiance I should've stopped talking to her. I was stupid and was still holding onto this irrational vision I had of her and I enjoying watermelon on a sunny Sunday afternoon while watching a lame comedy skit on TV.

If I'm ever put in this kind of situation again (which I highly doubt, because I will try to prevent myself from ever getting that way again), I'll have to take a strong stance and say:

"Look, I want to be with you. But I don't want you working here. I know it's what you do and I don't expect you to change that for me. But, if you think it'd be worth your while to leave so you can be with me, then I'm here for you."

If she is OK with it, then I guess I'd consider it! If not, I'd say goodbye, and let her live her life.

These things just don't work, and someone PM'ed me a few years ago and he'd been with his former working girl for five years (seven now if still together). So I guess in some rare cases it does... but hey, that's like having sex without a condom... you might not get AIDS, but doesn't mean you should go bare.

PS: The one thing that you also have to realize is that you'll probably always wonder what the true feelings are of these girls, especially with the things they say. Are they looking for more repeat business, or do you they really like you? So, they meet you outside of work... that must be proof that she's really into you, right? Or is that an "investment" of her time to trick you?

These are the things I would often think... No matter how much evidence pointed towards her truly liking me, it'd always be on the back of my mind.

I guess the ultimate detector is whether or not she's willing to leave her job to be with you and find a "normal" job.

...I apologize for some of the rambling, but spending most of my time in the US now, I haven't had much time to monger in Seoul. I still check back here once in a while just to see how things are going.

Globally there are more hotties around

Quote Originally Posted by Kimchi Man
    I gotta say the quality of pussy does not come near close to the hottness of korean women. Korean women are the hottest out of Asia by far. If you guys want a shot at the stunner at 588 RLD, check her out. She works at the very left corner of the main row where the cars go out. She is an absolute "10". I've banged alot of really hot korean girls, this girl is by far the hottest of the hottest. I think she belongs in the A++ row, she needs her own cubicle. I am so glad I went bareback with her, its good to know I left my man juice inside somewhere in her.
    Hi Kimchi Man,

for me your recent reports sound like reports out of your nightly dreams, as you are not in Korea, you might not get as well enough Kimchi and hot girls. I assume you are in the US - and in the US there are much less hotties (unless you are in california) and almost impossible plus dangerous to get access to.

I admit that in your favourite 588 there are some real hot looking girls sometimes (last time I went there during Seoulf festival, there was almost no of this hotties - things are in change).
    However saying that those Koreans are by far the only hottest in the world is definitely not true. Every nation has its beauties as well as its turn downs, one more, one less.

I don't want to start a debate on which country has the hottest girls in the p4P scene as this is mostly also a matter of personal taste as we can notice with yourself.

But I think there is a global common sense within us mongerers that you can find real hotties in the eastern European countries (Ukraine, Russia, Baltic states) where many of them are working in the German FKK clubs - you fine real real beauties there- and not to forget the open minded beauties in Brazil and Columbia just to mention some.

If you look at China, where it seams that almost the entire feemale population in their 20s is in P4P or even free for play and within such huge offerings (every 50 m on the streat you are asked by somebody if you vare interested in P4P) you find hotties who can also compete with the korean hotties + the advantage that GFE is the standard. The China girls impress us with an attitute as they enjoy what they do.

I don't want to mention Filipinas as well as Thai and Kambodian.

So Kimchi man, I know your Eyes are sad as you have no access to your favourite hotties in 588, but you should recognize the world as it is. Lots of hotties for us mongerers on a global perspective - not only 588 girls.

Regards

Brain666

PS: your post don't make us jealous any more.

I gotta say the quality of pussy does not come near close to the hottness of korean women. Korean women are the hottest out of Asia by far.
    I believe you are only referring to RLD girls in a very specific area that is not accessible to majority of punters. Other RLD service providers in other areas and cities are not the same, whether in quality or quantity. Heck, include the other types of working girls, too. There are average-looking or average-service providers in past reports of mongers with better and wider range of experience (i.e. in other cities and countries). And, I certainly beg to differ on normal average ladies you see on the street, in the department stores, and inside restaurants. I can easily name a couple of spots outside of Korea where you get a hard-on and/or "falls in love" with just a glance.

If you guys want a shot at the stunner at 588 RLD, check her out. She works at the very left corner of the main row where the cars go out... I am so glad I went bareback with her, its good to know I left my man juice inside somewhere in her.
    Euwww, no thanks. Kwaenchaneyo. No way I would want to mix bodily fluid with whom I have no background info or history. (And, I am not talking about the girl.) On the second thought, I recommend we all avoid 588, just to be safe.

Seeko

I've seen other countrie's boards

I gotta say the quality of pussy does not come near close to the hottness of korean women. Korean women are the hottest out of Asia by far. If you guys want a shot at the stunner at 588 RLD, check her out. She works at the very left corner of the main row where the cars go out. She is an absolute "10". I've banged alot of really hot korean girls, this girl is by far the hottest of the hottest. I think she belongs in the A++ row, she needs her own cubicle. I am so glad I went bareback with her, its good to know I left my man juice inside somewhere in her.

Fantastic Reports

Kudos to brothers here for their contributions. Have found it extremely. Educational. Will be in Korea in 1st week of June. Will try some of the pointers. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain666
    1. Do the girls in Miari make more money as in anmas or Business clubs?
    2. What brings a girl to sign up there instead of other 'erotic' service areas?
    3. What girls are typically in such areas?
    (I guess in anmas there are sometimes even students or office girls who want to make some extra mony, while in an RLD you have more hard - fuck- work and also risk (STD, AIDS) in exchange of more income potential)
    Hey Brain666,

I dont post much(if at all) since what I know/experienced have pretty much been posted already, several times over. Anyways, to answer a couple of these questions.

1. It depends. On the higher end Room Salons and Anmas (Kangnam), the girls make more than Miari ones.
    2. Money. Anonymity.
    3. You won't necessarily find "normal" girls in this line of work. If they're at a set location say an anma or RLD, they're practically "professionals". None of this student by day, ho by night. The latter you may find with escort services... maybe.

Previously, one could say that a higher caliber of beauty was to be found in anmas, even with Kangnam anmas. Nowadays? Have you seen all the new anmas pop up all around Kangnam all the way to Chungdam? Were there some hidden cache of "better" providers hiding somewhere just to pop up when the anma boom was to happen? No. Alot of the new and even older famous anmas are employed by RLD girls. Yup, Miari, Yongsan, and Jangam girls.

As with most jobs, there is a heirarchy. So goes with the providers. Roughly, it goes like BBS->RLD->Anma->Room Salon... roughly. The perception of higher beauty used to dictate who goes where. Now there are just way too many new anmas and room salons to be so selective.

Take what I posted with a grain of salt. It's only what I gathered from speaking with some mamas at anmas and such. Actually, I complained to the mama at my favorite anma why the quality of girls has been going down, she enlightened me where the girls were coming from. The RLD girls are way too used to the quick mechanical service, opposite of what you look for in a 2 hour anma visit, pampering.

Opulence could surely still be found in Seoul. But I dare say that it will cost you more than 180-200k. If any of you haven't realized yet, Seoul is really getting up there in pricing... The exceptionally beautiful provider you had at an anma 5 years ago can still be had, but I regret it may cost much much higher nowadays. Not worth the cash for me to venture on that, I'm not being paid that much ^^.

Oh, and the guy ragging on Byung. STFU seriously. What have you contributed except spouting and complaining like a little biatch? Look through your post history and yea, you're a "contributing" poster for sure.

Byung is an ok guy, no need zto complain him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hades
    Your an idiot Kapalika. If you dont like what Byung has to say, then PM him. Why waste our time and effort with this crap. Byung has given a lot of good advice in the past about Miara because he is Kyopo and doesnt have the hard time that us foreigners do when it comes to this stuff.

Monger on pplz.
    I fully agree with this statement.
    Byung was giving a fair assessment and a warning not to get engaged.
    I can fully understand this and its probably true for a lot of RLD girls around the world.
    Even if this would never happen to me, but there are enough guys around who easily get attracted. Just see the many guys who fall in love with Filipinas and Thai girls but just get sucked their money out.
    So it was fair to give the statement.

As I was curious I went trough almost all his previous reports. Very interesting his story. And also he is an honest guy. No need to be complained.

Regards

Brain666

Mike S,

Try the SPY BAR in Itaewon near Hollywoods. Everytime I have been in there with ladyfriend, it's been packed with Hot looking young russian women. I've been meaning to stop in there alone sometime to see what kind of action I can get into.

Yella Man
    Last edited by Yella Man; 05-15-06 at 12:45. Reason: name change

Posting Limitations