"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Seoul

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 847 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 76 116 166 566 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Interesting Outing today

I had a very interesting adventure today. I spoke to one Russian hyugetel that I always use. He asked me to come to a location in Seoulleung. I went there and called him and texted him multiple times. That joker made me wait for 30 minutes and then ghosted me. I then realized that there are multiple fraudsters. The telegram ID will be exactly the same and it will add a character at the end. It will be rather innocuous. Unless you pay attention it will be missed. Sent him a few choice curse words and blocked his ID.

Not wanting to waste my trip, I pinged my original chap. He asked me to come about 5 minutes away. He took me to the provider. He told me that I will be given an option to see and then decide whether to proceed or not. . Really liked his customer service attitude and gave him a big thumbs up. He opened the door and took me to the provider. She took one look at me and vigorously shook her head. The guy came back to me and said no go and gave me back my money. I then realized that the look and go wasn't for me but for the provider. LOL.

One thing we must admit about Koreans is that the average guy is honest. Corruption might be rampant at the highest levels among a select few but by and large, the society is very honest and polite.

I gave up and went to my regular haunt in Seoulleung. My girl gave me a wonderful kneading massage and then we had very nice long sex. All of this for just 110 k for over 90 minutes. Money worth spent in my opinion.

I have finally been able to identify select places that always give me a good time.

Most of the other hyugetels / Ops are a massive hit and miss.

Castle anma was a ripoff. Next time I will be very specific in what I want for the money that I pay. Will try out Gold as well. If someone is interested, we can go to Gain together. I feel if we go together, we might get a better deal for the money that we spend.

Quote Originally Posted by TravelingJohn#2  [View Original Post]
    I am enjoying the discussions. Everything is YMMV so what works for one might not work for another.

I do not speak any korean but have had success in most venues, except the high end places. I have even tried the double barber pole. The lady was over 60 and I am not sure if there was penetration or not. Hahaha. The cost was low and the adventure was high. Would not do it again.

Someone posted a long time ago about using translation tools. Find the website. I have googled numbers off the cards found on the street to find a few of the different listing sites. Set up an account using google chrome to help with the translations.

It is a lot of work. But I have made a lot of contacts and have a good supply of sources.

If nothing else Seeking arrangements, tinder, and some of the other apps as mentioned will open a few doors.

Korea is not the worse place to monger but it is not the easiest either.
    I never would have thought to reverse engineer my way to the op sites by googling the numbers on flyers found in the street. Traveling John, you must have been a detective in another life. Good work.

Do you think that these suggestions would work for someone like Blackpage who is visiting Korea for a short 10 day trip? I agree that mongering in Korea isn't bad for those who live in the country, but I can't imagine trying to navigate it on a short vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by TravelingJohn#2  [View Original Post]
    I am enjoying the discussions. Everything is YMMV so what works for one might not work for another.
    Thank you for giving me some hope.
    And thanks a lot also to Bonjovi3, who did not tell me anything to hope, but told me something useful anyway.

Obviously, I am not going to Seoul to find sex, but I love Korean girls. I wish to do all my best in my possibilities to find some adventure while I am there. I know from the last time that for foreigners it is very difficult. I am used to find opportunities also in most difficult circumstances, but I am aware this is a hard challenge. So far, worst places where I have been in my life are Kuwait and Islamabad. I assume Seoul is much better than that LOL.

I am used to use Google Translate, therefore it is not a problem for me to write and read in Korean. Speaking is another story.

So, there are still double poles around?
    I will try my luck there for sure, if I spot any during my night walks. MMMV (my mileage).

If anyone has any hint for my to make my first steps, I will be eternally grateful. I have only few days, not a year, therefore I cannot do a whole learning path on my own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonjovi3  [View Original Post]
    Korea has changed a lot since you were last here. The iconic double barber pole is a relic of the past. I wasn't around back then, but even 10 years ago, they were already more myth than reality.
    I hate to say this to you, but Korea is not a sex tourism destination.

The Hyugetels which I and others have written about are completely invisible. They exist in large residential buildings (8-15 floors high) that are full of hundreds of studio apartments. Lots of normal people live in these studio apartments. The normal residents never even know that one of their neighbors studio apartments is being used as a tiny brothel.

The only way to find these places is to first find the online advert, then call the number and book an appointment. If you can't speak Korean, you can't make a reservation. Sorry. It's just a fact.
    Any hint to find such online advert? If anyone knows some, I will try anyway. Better try and fail, than fail because I don't try.
    Thank you all.

BP

Oh to long

Hello my fellow brethren,

King Watpo is not that bad one of my regular outside girls I actually picked up from there. I have found that the girls are back to rotating again. I have had luck with a couple Tell's from Op they were in Dongdaemon. The guy even messages me when he has a new girl, he also has asked me about an American that went to one and was a bit rough with the girl so now they are pretty much shut down to new foreigners these brokers do not always share info but when they do it is never a good thing.

Stay safe and keep up the good fight.

Its not that bad

Hi Blackpage.

Korea has changed a lot since you were last here. The iconic double barber pole is a relic of the past. I wasn't around back then, but even 10 years ago, they were already more myth than reality.

Unless you have a Korean friend or Korean business partner who likes to monger, you likely won't be able to access most of what this country offers. However, if you've got the cash, you might be able to check out one of the anmas listed in Pleasurehunt's recent post below. He's been nice enough to list addresses, and based on his as well as others' reports, some of the anmas accept foreigners some of the time.

Your other option would be to roll the dice at a Thai massage shop and hope for the best. They are scattered all around the city, so you won't have a hard time finding one, but there are no guarantees. However, your odds will improve if you go out of your way to choose one mentioned in the forum.

The Hyugetels which I and others have written about are completely invisible. They exist in large residential buildings (8-15 floors high) that are full of hundreds of studio apartments. Lots of normal people live in these studio apartments. The normal residents never even know that one of their neighbors studio apartments is being used as a tiny brothel.

The only way to find these places is to first find the online advert, then call the number and book an appointment. If you can't speak Korean, you can't make a reservation. Sorry. It's just a fact. Even though the girls are from Thailand and tend to speak English, you have to book through a Korean to make a reservation.

Basically, this entire world is completely invisible to non-Koreans. And as far as I know, there are only a handful of foreigners that have gained access. When I speak with the women at the Hyugetels, they usually state that they haven't slept with other foreigners while at work in Korea.

I do not speak any korean but have had success in most venues, except the high end places. I have even tried the double barber pole. The lady was over 60 and I am not sure if there was penetration or not. Hahaha. The cost was low and the adventure was high. Would not do it again.

Someone posted a long time ago about using translation tools. Find the website. I have googled numbers off the cards found on the street to find a few of the different listing sites. Set up an account using google chrome to help with the translations.

It is a lot of work. But I have made a lot of contacts and have a good supply of sources.

If nothing else Seeking arrangements, tinder, and some of the other apps as mentioned will open a few doors.

Korea is not the worse place to monger but it is not the easiest either.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy1978  [View Original Post]
    Just responded with the location on top of Bon Jovi's message.
    Thanks Buddy. Let us know if your next experience is just as good.

GaIn Anma Report

Just got done with Ga In Anma. They seem to take foreigners, but maybe depending where you're from. I went in and asked if they take foreigners, their 1st question was where from? I said America, they said Ok. Price was 260 k, you don't choose your girl. You go in, shower, bathrobe up, wait until they call you. You're then taking a short shower with the girl, given a nuru, then shower again and then get on the bed.

Quote Originally Posted by PleasureHunt  [View Original Post]
    No worries Bonjovi3.

I'm so agree with you. Actually my favorite place was outside Seoul, near Anyang. It was a massage parlor with really young Thai girls, but unfortunately it disappeared. So I still believe I can find something like this somewhere, simple, but good. Perfect for a lunch break. Like you I'm curious, and since these days options are limited I'm testing those fancy Anma.

At Gold Anma, I couldn't select the girl and indeed I didn't enjoy any other amenities within that building. It was neither proposed and I actually didn't request. The girl was I guess 30 (forgot the name), really nice body, great ass, pretty face, BBBJ but CFS. She was really into. Lot of eye contact, the moaning was there but not too fake (like often). She was certainly enjoying as well some part. Actually she proposed so many positions and often removing condom to suck me again and then putting a new one back. She was really good at it and overall her attitude was great. I actually didn't try French kiss because of covid, I'm still careful. For 2 shots it was about 1 h20 I think, and most of the time was really about sex, not that much time lost in between.
    Pleasurehunt,

Thanks for answering my questions. I appreciate the detail in your report.

It sounds like the ladies work hard to please and it sounds like you had a lot of fun. Maybe I'll try out one of these places someday.

Blackpage

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPage  [View Original Post]
    Dear all,

I am sorry to insist, but, in spite of my efforts reading back, as a beginner in Seoul I still feel lost: are those places reported in these days visible from street, or hidden inside the building?

Any explanation to move my first steps would be extremely appreciated. I will be working most days, therefore I may be free mostly at night, and I need to do my homework in advance to orient myself there.

Bonjovi3 and TacoYaki, to name two who are reporting well in these weeks, cannot PM. Thus, I have to try these "open calls".

In particular, how to find Hyugetels? Are they the barber shops with rotating poles? Or? Any hint?

(begging on my knees, but you can't see)..
    Hi Blackpage.

Unless you have a Korean friend or Korean business partner who likes to monger, you likely won't be able to access most of what this country offers. However, if you've got the cash, you might be able to check out one of the anmas listed in Pleasurehunt's recent post below. He's been nice enough to list addresses, and based on his as well as others' reports, some of the anmas accept foreigners some of the time.

Your other option would be to roll the dice at a Thai massage shop and hope for the best. They are scattered all around the city, so you won't have a hard time finding one, but there are no guarantees. However, your odds will improve if you go out of your way to choose one mentioned in the forum.

The only way to find these places is to first find the online advert, then call the number and book an appointment. If you can't speak Korean, you can't make a reservation. Sorry. It's just a fact. Even though the girls are from Thailand and tend to speak English, you have to book through a Korean to make a reservation.

Basically, this entire world is completely invisible to non-Koreans. And as far as I know, there are only a handful of foreigners that have gained access. When I speak with the women at the Hyugetels, they usually state that they haven't slept with other foreigners while at work in Korea.

I did a quick search and found a King what Po Thai Massage outside exit 1 of Hongdae Ipgu Station. The address is 마 포 구 서 교 동 동 교 로 22 길 1 (Mapo-gu Seogyo-dong Donggyo-ro 22 gil 1). However, the English language address doesn't work on kakao maps, naver maps, or Google maps so you will need to write it out in Hangul.

Directions: from exit 1 of Hongdae Ipgu Station Take the second right. Then take the second left. Go down three streets and it should be at the intersection on your left. Big orange sign on the second floor.

Looking at it on Kakao maps street view, I don't see the sign promising girls in their 20's. And I can't vouch for it even being the same place that Peanuts7 mentioned, because I've never visited, but it looks like a good match.

Give it a shot and report back. It's not in my immediate neighborhood, so I probably won't visit, but I'm still interested to know if it's a viable option.
    This is correct. The sign may or may not still be there, but it's an inflatable one near the street.

Quote Originally Posted by PleasureHunt  [View Original Post]
    Could you be more specific about the location in Hongdae? Thanks!
    Just responded with the location on top of Bon Jovi's message.

Dear all,

I am sorry to insist, but, in spite of my efforts reading back, as a beginner in Seoul I still feel lost: are those places reported in these days visible from street, or hidden inside the building?

Any explanation to move my first steps would be extremely appreciated. I will be working most days, therefore I may be free mostly at night, and I need to do my homework in advance to orient myself there.

Bonjovi3 and TacoYaki, to name two who are reporting well in these weeks, cannot PM. Thus, I have to try these "open calls".

In particular, how to find Hyugetels? Are they the barber shops with rotating poles? Or? Any hint?

(begging on my knees, but you can't see).

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.

BP.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPage  [View Original Post]
    Hello Taco! I enjoyed reading a few of your reports, as well as some others from respectable members. It has been quite a long time I have been not contributing or writing on ISG. At least two years without anything meaningful to say here... (gosh!!)

I tried to find your mini guide, but I did not find it. I have looked the list of your 50 posts, but no luck. It must be my fault, but I would really appreciate if you could mention where is your guide, or maybe repost it with updates?

I will be in Seoul for some 10 days in late May. I was there 17 years ago! I remember every night I was trying some of the few barber shops near Gangnam, but I do not remember how I came to know that the twin rotating poles did mean something. However, once I had discovered that "two white-red-blue rotating poles" in Seoul had a different meaning than in other countries, I found what to do after dinner. Every night.

Today, I started to read back the Seoul thread (RTFF before asking questions!) and I still have to find if "Hyugetels" can be still recognized by the poles, or there is a different way.
    I hope to learn from best posters in this thread. Thank you in advance for any "beginners guide" you and others will be so kind to provide. I will do my homework reading back pages and pages, however.

Thai Watpho

I did a quick search and found a King what Po Thai Massage outside exit 1 of Hongdae Ipgu Station. The address is 마 포 구 서 교 동 동 교 로 22 길 1 (Mapo-gu Seogyo-dong Donggyo-ro 22 gil 1). However, the English language address doesn't work on kakao maps, naver maps, or Google maps so you will need to write it out in Hangul.

Directions: from exit 1 of Hongdae Ipgu Station Take the second right. Then take the second left. Go down three streets and it should be at the intersection on your left. Big orange sign on the second floor.

Looking at it on Kakao maps street view, I don't see the sign promising girls in their 20's. And I can't vouch for it even being the same place that Peanuts7 mentioned, because I've never visited, but it looks like a good match.

Give it a shot and report back. It's not in my immediate neighborhood, so I probably won't visit, but I'm still interested to know if it's a viable option.
    It's this one.

352-13 Seogyo-dong Mapo-gu Seoul.

Been a few months since I visited this place. Given the lousy experiences recently I will go back there this week.

Massage in seolleung

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy1978  [View Original Post]
    ...I did find a hidden gem in Seoulleung. It's a perfect setup with a cover charge of 40 k and extras to be negotiated inside. This was a very good find and I have had a great time both the times that I have been there. The ladies are into it and very good sport. Once the lady overshot the slot by a good 20 minutes and gave me a great time. Very good attitude and service. ....
    Actually, is it one of those? Glory, Star, Sista? I'm tempted to know.

King What Po Thai Massage location

...found a King what Po Thai Massage outside exit 1 of Hongdae Ipgu Station. The address is 마 포 구 서 교 동 동 교 로 22 길 1 (Mapo-gu Seogyo-dong Donggyo-ro 22 gil 1). ...
    Thanks man, I believe this is the one. Actually there are a couple of Thai places in Hongdae (Hongik-ro-5-gil street), I wonder if they also offer such extras.

Posting Limitations