La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Colombo

+ Add Report
Page 274 of 1865 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 284 324 374 774 1274 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 27969
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Hiruni

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1988  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried Hiruni / Hiru at MR?

Please share your experience.
    Tried her yesterday. She is the same Hiruni / Ishani who was at Premio although she denied it. Very slim and pretty. Not as fair as the photos show. Good attitude too. However her story about incall is a total farce. Does not have a place of her own and tells you to come to a hotel and you have to pay 2 k for the hotel in addition to her 12 k. Definitely not worth the 14 k.

Hi boys,

I have tried my luck with a few from Lanka Ads and only had one decent encounter thus far, majority of them are either luring us with quite tempting fake photos or cheating people off with just bullshit service!

If you search the ads for 'Taniya' there are a couple of hits, one is girl with the photo of her boobs and the other with an advert 'Nugegoda nice looking' in it. Both are so not worth even for 3 k! I wouldn't call them chubby, just fat! And sorry to say this but let alone 'pretty' I wouldn't even call them 'okay'! Definitely would never have caught my attention if they walked past me in a public place. Also reading these I see that lying about her service is a norm for T with the boobs. She did that with me too, just point black denied that she promised them over the phone. The service promised by the other T was delivered but the expectation of photo to person was such a turn off! The photo might actually be her, but about 10 years ago. I was a surprise that I could get things going!

Two more examples. The add going as 'Happy service two ladies' a photo with with 2 girls (search Maharagama and you'll see it); I don't know if you guys remember, the top photo was a popular viral one about 10 years ago! The second advertised as 'its a mind relaxation', this is a photo of the model Shani Perera. I have copied below the link to the original photo that I refer to.

http://lankagallery1st-000.********....nd-chilly.html

Has anyone tried the girls advertising as 'Nisha & Chathu' the same two also have more ads under 'Nice looking very friendly 2 lady'. I wanted to fix an appointment with the darker of the two who has the nice ass and thunder thighs, but she was very rude over the phone so ditched it! I can somewhat understand as they may be getting a hell of a lot of fake calls so willing to give it a try if anyone tried them and can confirm the pics are real and recommend their service.

Cheers.

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by MEscape  [View Original Post]
    To all the guys thinking of taking Tamiya. She used to be Mega. There are several negative reports about her in the forum. I don't mean to ruin her business but she invented a new image for her self perhaps because of all the bad press she is getting. She charges a lot of money which is totally not worth. She told me the exact same thing regarding anal. That it will hurt bla bla never done it before (this is what I remember. It was a long time ago). I mean why advertisement when you clearly don't want to do it.

O Nasarani ! ["Mix Maldives Girl" (sic)]

Let me sum it all up with ....

Oh dear Miss Nasarani
    You did call him 'honey'
    But you sure took his money
    And ran, hid like a bunny

Quote Originally Posted by MahaHoora  [View Original Post]
    Food for thought bro and you are very welcome too. Yes, there is a definite risk in going to an apartment of a provider. If the same risk exists in going to a de facto brothel posing off as a spa is a moot point.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bunny.jpg‎  

Food for thought bro and you are very welcome too. Yes, there is a definite risk in going to an apartment of a provider. If the same risk exists in going to a de facto brothel posing off as a spa is a moot point.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy69  [View Original Post]
    Thank you both guys. (Old Teaboy and HahaHoora) for this. For the past months since I came to know this site I have been following the ads. Some of them are really tempting but I wanted to observe for some time before going for any. For the start most ads says they have a place and price include the room. This is something I will DEFINITELY NOT GO FOR. For the simple reason you are not sure where you are going and months later you could end up in some video. Even if I ever take one I will try and get it to my hotel / motel and not visit their place. If anyone has experience with any of these girls who is willing to visit your hotel / home and can recommend I would not mind giving a try.

Mongers: Please DO NOT VISIT their places. You never know who these people are and the setup they have at their place.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldTeaboy  [View Original Post]
    MH,

Thanks for your warning. The danger now is that the woman will change her details and pretend to be someone else. I am therefore posting a section of her ad so that members will know what to look for and avoid:

" Am very friendly and nice girl. Age 23. Very clean and funny. Small girl. ☆ Slim and brown colour skin (like chocolate. Haha! Hgieht-5'3. Breast-32. Whight-56 kg. Hip-28. Am doing full services. You can be relax like you are in your own place with me. This is the details.

*Area. Mount Lavenia.

*Price- 10,000/= full service body.

Treatment / one hour / a. See.

/ hot water / wifi /.

If you need foods.

*Parking available. (Safe and have security).

*My pvt own apartment. Sea view.

Balcony. Very clean and very safe. (No.

Anyone. Only am here.)".
    Thank you both guys. (Old Teaboy and HahaHoora) for this. For the past months since I came to know this site I have been following the ads. Some of them are really tempting but I wanted to observe for some time before going for any. For the start most ads says they have a place and price include the room. This is something I will DEFINITELY NOT GO FOR. For the simple reason you are not sure where you are going and months later you could end up in some video. Even if I ever take one I will try and get it to my hotel / motel and not visit their place. If anyone has experience with any of these girls who is willing to visit your hotel / home and can recommend I would not mind giving a try.

Mongers: Please DO NOT VISIT their places. You never know who these people are and the setup they have at their place.

Thank you too for this, The Old Teaboy. Hopefully these posts will help many avoid this trap.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldTeaboy  [View Original Post]
    MH,

Thanks for your warning. The danger now is that the woman will change her details and pretend to be someone else. I am therefore posting a section of her ad so that members will know what to look for and avoid:

" Am very friendly and nice girl. Age 23. Very clean and funny. Small girl. ☆ Slim and brown colour skin (like chocolate. Haha! Hgieht-5'3. Breast-32. Whight-56 kg. Hip-28. Am doing full services. You can be relax like you are in your own place with me. This is the details.

*Area. Mount Lavenia.

/ hot water / wifi /.

If you need foods.

Anyone. Only am here.)".

Lanka Ads scam

MH,

*Area. Mount Lavenia.

/ hot water / wifi /.

If you need foods.

Anyone. Only am here.)".

Beware of scam in Lanka Ads

Guys there's a new trend in Lanka Ads with many advertisements by girls who claim to have their own apartment. While some of them may be genuine there is this particular girl who is out there to take your money and vanish. She advertises as "Full service (Mix Maldives girl)". I am going by the experience of a very close friend. I was to follow him but fortunately was saved by his alarm.

My friend says the photos posted by her seem genuine but that genuineness seems to end there. He got an appointment and was asked to wait at a car park in Mt. Lavinia which seems a popular rendezvous for most providers. Though she had said the venue would be her own apartment, she had said she had been visiting her mother and asked to join him at the particular car park, to drive to her place. She had finally arrived and asked if he had any lotion with him for the massage which (the latter) she said she would provide. When he said no, she had said, "Give my money," - which was Rs. 10,000/- - "No problem, I will buy with that. " He unsuspectingly gave her the money, and she did return from the supermarket there with the lotion. Then she had got into the rear seat of the car and asked him to drive to Ratmalana. "This is our area noh. So better be careful," she had said. On the way she had said she'd buy some strawberry flavoured condoms too, and gone into a pharmacy and returned. Finally she had asked him to take the car down a narrow lane and asked him to stop at a point. While getting off the car, she had asked him to park the car facing the entry to that lane, which had required quite a manoeuvre. When he successfully parked the car as she had asked and alighted from it, she had been missing. There had been an old building there with many flats, not the type of apartment which she had hinted she was taking him to. Looking around he had noticed a narrow alleyway connecting the lane to the next parallel lane. She probably had made her escape through that. He had tried to call her but her phone had been off. Later that evening she had replied to his many texts saying that her husband had appeared all of a sudden and she had had to hide. She had said she could meet him later that night but had been giving excuses to shift the time and finally my friend had given up. Strangely she had replied to some of his texts, and had even said she'd return the money making a deposit into his account, which she never did. She probably kept these texts going in order to sound genuine. The saga goes on with my friend trying to either have a session with her (which seems a dangerous option) or have the money returned. She seems to keep playing on, probably to prevent him from raising alarms, complaining to anyone, posting negative reports etc.

She is a sexy, attractive girl, dusky, slim, shapely and of more than average height according to my friend. She had been in a figure hugging mini dress, wearing high heels. She had never removed her dark sunglasses which she had continued to wear in the car too. In hindsight, my pal says he had simply overlooked the many warning signs. Of course it is easy to be wiser after the event.

I have kept out many minute details of this episode which show how good a confidence trikster she is. A cute, "nasarani" trickster, as my friend says. I already have a plot of a movie forming in my mind.

I will not post a link to her ad here lest that should break forum rules. Please PM me for more details.

Guys have any of you had a genuine session with this girl ? I would like to hear from you. Thanks a lot for reading this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stephy1.jpg‎   Stephy2.jpg‎  

At RockSpaStar Re: Lanka Ads 'This is my real photo'

Quote Originally Posted by RockSpaStar  [View Original Post]
    I can see things have been changed a lot in SL. It seems L-Ads taking control of the freelancers. Rates are well above the average. Are they worth it?

Just saw an Advertisement saying "This is my real photo. My age is 20 years. Full service. 6000/= only for one hour. Genuine customers call me. Negegoda 076 xxxx878" ? How reliable are these sources? Anyone got the experience with this girl, could you please mention the safety and the service level? Attached the image of her. Is this real? Please give you feedback guys.

Or has anyone tried a cute "slim" girl on the range of 5 k - 8 k?

Cheers, Rock.
    A fellow ISG monger did try....this was his pithy report.

"Took a shot with her. Photo is correct. A bit of a butterface, but not bad.

1. 5 for hotel 6. 5 for the girl".

Lanka ads.

I can see things have been changed a lot in SL. It seems L-Ads taking control of the freelancers. Rates are well above the average. Are they worth it?

Just saw an Advertisement saying "This is my real photo. My age is 20 years. Full service. 6000/= only for one hour. Genuine customers call me. Negegoda 076 xxxx878" ? How reliable are these sources? Anyone got the experience with this girl, could you please mention the safety and the service level? Attached the image of her. Is this real? Please give you feedback guys.

Cheers, Rock.
    I tried. Nice girl. Almost same like the girl in pictures, not bad. Well worth.

Savage

Hi guys,

"Rock" here. Hope you guys are doing well.

Went Thalawathugoda Place near Hemas Hospital after a long time. But nothing has changed. Hell of a selection. Selected a prettiest girl for the 6 k package. But when um giving the money, The Drunken Guy (If you have been there for several times you should know this Arsehole) told me she is only for normal package. WTF? Selected another pretty one small made 20-23 yrs 5' and paid 6 k. Surprise! That Drunken Ahole asked "Why don't you give something for me? I let you chose a super girl" I was pissed but I have seen this man is troubling many customers a long time ago. So offered 200 and asked him to go even though he asked for more money. Here comes the session.

Took a wash (Bathroom door lock is still broken but who cares) and came to the room. The girl cam after 5 minutes. Put the Mattress on the floor and asked me to turn to the other side. Saying she is shy. Cute move! Asked to give the Feeling massage. And it was average. Then started the real session. Few kisses on the face and coming down and down to the cute belly and damn she is hot. I was maxed with feelings and licked her pussy cat even though she said No. She said that she is married and blah blah blah. And again who cares? Grabbed her thighs with both ma hands and put my tongue deep inside her honey hole as far as I can. The best DATY I had over last few years including internationals. That was kind of forceful DATY since she was forcing my face away saying "I am doing a wrong thing sir. I am married and blah blah blah. " Again guys, who the faq cares? After 15 minutes of crazy DATY session, I kissed her bottom to the top. Tried to kiss her cute lips but didn't allowed.

Alright lads, here comes the bang bang. She took the raincoat and covered my junior and asked to do her missionary. While kissing her neck and licking the nips I was going to cum at the first style. WTF! Took the junior out and let him settle for a few minutes while grabbing her Rack on both hands. Average size but tight Rack. And asked her to move into Doggy. She told me "No. Do like earlier and I allow other styles only for Hubby" I tried to grab her and make her Doggy. But it was unsuccessful. She told me "Please don't take me again" Anyways I was maxed so I continued again the missionary but with my super strengths. She told me "Next cubicle will hear the big noise. Please slow down". Who cares son? Everybody comes to do the same. So why not? And next 5 minutes I gave my best and took the junior out and blasted the bomb on her cute belly.

Didn't took a wash as I was late. And guess what? She asked me again to look at the other side till she get dressed up. That is a super cute move man. But this time I watched her as I knew this will be the first and the last session with her.

Here comes the ratings.

Face: 8/10.

Figure: 8/10.

Pussy: 10/10- Super clean. No smell. Dude, that honey hole is amazing.

Attitude: 5/10.

WIR: Not for Her. You know Why.

FS: 8/10.

DATY: 10/10.

CBJ: 6/10- Forgot to mention this. Little teeth on the junior which made me uncomfortable.

Cheers, Rock.
    You're a Savage dude. That's how you should be 🙌.

Hiruni.

Anyone tried Hiruni / Hiru at MR?

Please share your experience.

Taniya.

To all the guys thinking of taking Tamiya. She used to be Mega. There are several negative reports about her in the forum. I don't mean to ruin her business but she invented a new image for her self perhaps because of all the bad press she is getting. She charges a lot of money which is totally not worth. She told me the exact same thing regarding anal. That it will hurt bla bla never done it before (this is what I remember. It was a long time ago). I mean why advertisement when you clearly don't want to do it.

L-Ads Need help.

Cheers, Rock.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6033_main.jpg‎  

Back to motherland.

Hi guys,

"Rock" here. Hope you guys are doing well.

Went Thalawathugoda Place near Hemas Hospital after a long time. But nothing has changed. Hell of a selection. Selected a prettiest girl for the 6 k package. But when um giving the money, The Drunken Guy (If you have been there for several times you should know this Arsehole) told me she is only for normal package. WTF? Selected another pretty one small made 20-23 yrs 5' and paid 6 k. Surprise! That Drunken Ahole asked "Why don't you give something for me? I let you chose a super girl" I was pissed but I have seen this man is troubling many customers a long time ago. So offered 200 and asked him to go even though he asked for more money. Here comes the session.

Took a wash (Bathroom door lock is still broken but who cares) and came to the room. The girl cam after 5 minutes. Put the Mattress on the floor and asked me to turn to the other side. Saying she is shy. Cute move! Asked to give the Feeling massage. And it was average. Then started the real session. Few kisses on the face and coming down and down to the cute belly and damn she is hot. I was maxed with feelings and licked her pussy cat even though she said No. She said that she is married and blah blah blah. And again who cares? Grabbed her thighs with both ma hands and put my tongue deep inside her honey hole as far as I can. The best DATY I had over last few years including internationals. That was kind of forceful DATY since she was forcing my face away saying "I am doing a wrong thing sir. I am married and blah blah blah. " Again guys, who the faq cares? After 15 minutes of crazy DATY session, I kissed her bottom to the top. Tried to kiss her cute lips but didn't allowed.

Alright lads, here comes the bang bang. She took the raincoat and covered my junior and asked to do her missionary. While kissing her neck and licking the nips I was going to cum at the first style. WTF! Took the junior out and let him settle for a few minutes while grabbing her Rack on both hands. Average size but tight Rack. And asked her to move into Doggy. She told me "No. Do like earlier and I allow other styles only for Hubby" I tried to grab her and make her Doggy. But it was unsuccessful. She told me "Please don't take me again" Anyways I was maxed so I continued again the missionary but with my super strengths. She told me "Next cubicle will hear the big noise. Please slow down". Who cares son? Everybody comes to do the same. So why not? And next 5 minutes I gave my best and took the junior out and blasted the bomb on her cute belly.

Didn't took a wash as I was late. And guess what? She asked me again to look at the other side till she get dressed up. That is a super cute move man. But this time I watched her as I knew this will be the first and the last session with her.

Here comes the ratings.

Face: 8/10.

Figure: 8/10.

Pussy: 10/10- Super clean. No smell. Dude, that honey hole is amazing.

Attitude: 5/10.

WIR: Not for Her. You know Why.

FS: 8/10.

DATY: 10/10.

CBJ: 6/10- Forgot to mention this. Little teeth on the junior which made me uncomfortable.

Cheers, Rock.

Posting Limitations