Masion Close
"Germany

Thread: Colombo

+ Add Report
Page 415 of 1865 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 425 465 515 915 1415 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 27972
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Like to try this lady

Can you pm her number please bro.

Quote Originally Posted by RalaHami  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

This is my first report. I'm not new to this forum. But I didn't had paid account. Contact this lady through a friend. She lived alone and came to Nugegoda famous hotel with jam tree. You may know the place.

She's in early 40's, medium built body, straight boobs and yellowish skin.

Had little tummy.

I went early there she comes on time, giving a big hug and a kiss and welcomed me. Later she strips just like brazzers in slow motion with her red color pant on. And does some more kissing and teasing.

Action starts to begin, she comes on top kissing you, kissing your neck and screwing the bloody ear for all the excitement. And comes down slowly teasing the nipples, down arm and further down rimming / licking my button. And looks at my junior and gives me lustful smile and proceeds slowly by sucking junior and gives me massive pleasure. And spread my leg and starts ass rimming with her tongue in. Her rimjob was excellent. Licking each and every finger with good energy. That's where you taken to heaven.

Later had some doggy session.

She did some horse ride too.

I didn't enjoy those because I already went heaven with her rim job.

Good MILF with good attitude.

Face. 7/10.

Body. 9/10.

GFE. 10/10.

BJ. 10/10.

Rim Job-100/10.

Attitude. 10/10 (friendly type).

Damage. Entrance 8.5 k.

Girl. 4 k.

Room 1 k.

Regards,

Ralahami

Hot girls

Sorry for a new post but I was unable to edit the earlier post to include some vital info.

This is to address some of the queries made by a few members.

In case I wasn't being very clear. She does NOT look as good the pics.

I have no idea if she is model or not. If anyone who poses for a commercial photo is classified as a model then maybe; but I would be genuinely surprised if that's her full time job. She has nice eyes and good hair but she is NOT a hottie and lacks the poise and grace of a "babe".

For those who want to score with a "babe" I would recommend another approach.

I would not bother investing a lot of effort in girls like her as it defeats the purpose.

The bar scene has greatly improved in SL since my last visit. Girls are now quite happy to come to you an initiate a conversation.

I have never been lucky enough to score a one night stand with a girl in SL. They are happy to meet you on another night to party and have some fun as maybe they don't want to be seen leaving with a guy on day 1 (or maybe I am not worth it).

For those of you who are into dancing I would recommend salsa night on Thursdays at Silk. The girls outnumber guys and were quite a friendly bunch. It's salsa music till midnight and regular dance music thereafter. Last Friday night at Sopranos was also quite good but places like these require an entirely different approach. The downside is that it requires some effort and I know that sometimes we just can't be bothered. Just thought I would let you know as I had luck at both places. Sorry to digress.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Gr-sh-l

I must thank 2 kind members who provided me with her contact details.

In two words, she is the "real deal" but I it depends on how you define real and a good deal.

I did take a while to contact her as I hooked up with a girl from the past. I initiated first contact by observing the standard protocol of sending a text message. It simply said that I got her contact info from a mutual friend and that I was keen to meet up as I was intrigued by her photo on FB. I didn't expect a reply, so I called her number after about 20 min as per protocol. This went straight to voicemail. However, my next call after about an hour was answered. I said a quick Hello, followed by explaining that I was given the number by a mutual friend. She then responded with a single word "Speak" (Kathakaranna) which ironically was followed by an awkward silence for a sec that seemed to be an eternity. I decided to get to the point and asked if she would like to meet up at a hotel of my choosing. She asked where; and when I said in a city hotel in Colombo she quoted 13 k and said its 10 k if it's close to Thalawathugoda.

On the agreed day, I booked a room in a city hotel which had a karaoke club within walking distance even before she turned up as I had the backup plan of hitting the club there (which used to have lots of girls the last time visited) or calling a girl I know for a night out. However, neither plan was required as she turned up. She was quite punctual and asked me if parking was available. I help her park a small black car and went up to the room. While it was quite reassuring to see a truly independent girl, I was a little disappointed as she didn't look as good as her photo.

After a shower she gets into action without wasting time. I didn't attempt DFK but I doubt it's on offer for the "standard 13 k package" She proceed to give quite a good CBJ. While the laws of physics have taken its toll on her boobs, she has a very sexy pair of eyes. The combination of her eyes and the fact that she was having a very good hair day made it a very pleasant experience. I didn't attempt DATY so I am unable to comment if it was on offer but I got the distinct impression that she didn't look like she would refuse. On to the main course.

She was willing to try any position and got quite into it or did a performance worthy of an Oscar nomination. Either way we were having a good time. However, my one complaint is that I was surprised at how "inexperienced" she appeared on the positioning and movements. Now, this might be because I am a little spoilt but dare I say it,; its her "job" and not mine.

After a while, her enthusiasm was beginning to wane as she was keen to make me cum. Nothing wrong with the sex but I like to take my time unless I am surprised by the girl. But no surprises from her as she said she was getting a little tired. No big complaints from her and was happy to be pounded as long as she was on her back and the strokes were not deep. Now I was getting tired and decided to move to a HJ to expedite the process. She gave a very good HJ as once again she was enthused. She appears to get off on handling dicks (BJ / HJ). I did make a movement to suggest that I wouldn't say no to a BBBJ but she expertly diverted me to her boobs. All this turned me on and suddenly I was in the mood for round two. After a decent fuck I finally "shot my load" as you guys say. I don't know if she has a "deluxe package" that includes extras as I didn't inquire.

All in all, quite a good experience as I was quite comfortable with her and the circumstances. While dressing up she asked me about how I got her contact number. I was evasive but she let me off the hook by saying that it doesn't matter now that we are "friends".

I guess I got lucky as I managed to contact her and make an arrangement quickly. My advice is not to waste time nor tolerate an attitude but to be polite, respectful and be clear and honest about what you want.

Reporting in the media?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayanthi  [View Original Post]
    Is this even something worth reporting in the media?
    An emphatic NO!

Its kinda sad an pathetic that they make sex such a big deal.

Its "news" only to prudes.

Guess this guy was prepared for a good fuck. In the end, its the survivors who got fucked. Is this even something worth reporting in the media?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayanthi  [View Original Post]
    Just saw the daily mirror report that some chap has dropped dead in a massage parlor at Katugastota. Hope it's none of the mongers on this site.

Also, if he is married / has a family, and if they didn't know what he was up to (very likely), what an embarrassment for the family (not for him since he's no longer around to face it).

Be careful when mongering guys, especially for those of you with a weak heart. It's no joke, because it's those who you leave behind who will have to live with it.

Of course, it is possible he just went for a shoulder massage.
    http://www.dailymirror.lk/112219/Bus...assage-Parlour

Katugastota Massage death

Just saw the daily mirror report that some chap has dropped dead in a massage parlor at Katugastota. Hope it's none of the mongers on this site.

Also, if he is married / has a family, and if they didn't know what he was up to (very likely), what an embarrassment for the family (not for him since he's no longer around to face it).

Be careful when mongering guys, especially for those of you with a weak heart. It's no joke, because it's those who you leave behind who will have to live with it.

Of course, it is possible he just went for a shoulder massage.

Hollywood Karaoke

Sorry about the delay in the reports as I have been traveling around bit and not really feeling 100%.

Hopefully typing reports will distract me from my hangover.

Hollywood Karaoke.

I decided to visit this establishment as I wanted to get "warmed up" before I walked into a place like Kudos since I have had a missive hiatus from the karaoke scene. I have avoided this place in the past as they have cameras in the VIP / private rooms.

Despite the abundance of bouncers at the entrance I got in without any fuss. More importantly, no payment was made at the entrance. I must confess that I did go there early around 9 pm because I was hoping to catch a glimpse of all the Hollywood celebrities.

I walked into the open bar area only to find that I was the first and obviously only guy; so I decided to do a quick scan of the "Hollywood talent". Hmmmmmm, no hotties and the average dress size was also a little above what I expected. I turned back and decided to come back a little later but as I was walking out, 2 girls invited me to sit and said that it's not too early and assured me that the crowd would pick up soon. In the dim light it's a little difficult to gauge what they really look like but I sat next to one of the girls who invited me as she appeared to fit into her dress quite well. I got an opportunity to chat with her for about 15 min before some guy appeared with a ticket-book to charge for entrance. It's not often you get to check out the girls before committing to an entrance ticket without having to ask for it.

When she asked if I wanted drink I immediately asked about VIP packages as I wasn't in the mood to hang around there with everyone staring at me and she wasn't all that bad and seemed quite friendly. (as they all do) More importantly, I had decided to spend quite while in that place and thus it made more sense to dish out a fixed sum of money as opposed to having to keep a track of drinks over a long period of time. 3 Packages 24 k, 28 k and 30. Those would decided to make those just made it based on the bottle of whisky. Since I didn't like the whisky options and preferred Bacardi anyway, I chose the "cheapest" one at 24 k. In all honesty the only thing not cheap is the liquor and food.

So, on we go to one of the small VIP rooms. Talked for a while. It's the usual BS about how she is prefect in every way and is the most trustworthy and loving soul on earth and the only thing preventing her from a sainthood is the tiny issue of having to save cash by working in a karaoke bar.

In her case, she is dress designer and calls herself Rushi. We start eating and drinking while listening to some shitty music played in a DVD player. It's hilarious to watch a "DJ" play the music by inserting a DVD and pressing play. He then tries to take the remote with him as only a Hollywood certified DJ is qualified to handle the AV equipment. I didn't want to call the dude every time the girl wanted to change a DVD so I told him to keep the remote.

Started dancing and I must admit she really knows how to grind as she had me hard quite quickly.

While she didn't have long slim legs, they were quite smooth and lovely to touch. She knows how to turn a guy on as she kept giving plenty of upskirts, kissing (no DFK as I was not in the mood) and rubbing over the pants. No real action and I didn't expect any I was well aware of the camera.

I made the mistake of letting her sing karaoke songs. Geesh! She goes on and on and wants me to join in. It was a real buzz kill. Nothing is more annoying than when a karaoke singer takes it seriously and thinks he or she is good. (when they are not) The entire point is just to have fun and not necessarily to sing well. I asked about meeting outside and she said would like to go to another club with me. We then performed the traditional ritual of the exchange of numbers. It always annoys me when girls at karaoke's want to ask personal questions and want discuss about my life. Maybe other guys like that aspect but I just want to have a good time and more importantly I am not a smooth liar so it makes it very awkward. I also realised why most girls are on to me as being from overseas. Apparently, I don't use enough Sinhala slang and swear words to "sound native". WTF, I don't swear often in any language.

Around 1 am (about 4 hours later) a dude comes in and asks if I want to order more as a VIP room package is supposed to be for 3 hours and that it was well past the allotted time. We hadn't finished the bottle so I simply said I was happy to leave. She told me to come and stay at the open bar but I wish to be paraded around as the trophy sucker guy of the night so I kindly declined the invitation and left the place. I did tip the bouncers 1 k as I wanted to walk away quickly and catch a taxi away from the parked ones without engaging in a conversation. This is not my regular practice when I go to karaoke's with a group of friends as we found it to be an extremely useful practice to give any remaining booze to the bouncers / security rather than taking the bottles home. Besides being a more healthy option it has helped us get some real action in karaoke's in the past as they are the ones who usually keep tab on the girls.

Karaoke's are not for everyone and like gambling you should only play with money you can afford to lose. It's certainly not the most economical way to pick up new sleazy contacts for some action but it's been a very successful one for me in the past as I am more comfortable in a legal karaoke than in a dodgy MP.

Surprise, surprise I get a call from the girl the next asking when I will be coming back. I informed her that I had no plans to patronize that fine establishment in the near future but happy to take her to club and have some fun. After several such calls in the past week, we have a "date" next week on a weekday. I am not optimistic but remain hopeful.

Hospital Staff

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldTeaboy  [View Original Post]
    Sidmotena, thanks for your report, but I would advise members not to get caught to this kind of trickster. It is a good thing you did not actually approach the girls, because they may well have called the Police.
    While respecting OTB's comments, I may like to add my 2 cents of wisdom too. It is worth giving a try if that guy brings them to the hotel and you have to pay once they came to your room or car only. I have faced few situations where what promised and what delivered had a difference of heaven to hell.

Thanks;

Nilesh.

Scam or fraud

Quote Originally Posted by Sidmotena  [View Original Post]
    I was walking along Galle Road when a staff of Pearl Grand Hotel approached me saying he can hook me up with few girls who work at D*s Hospital. I went along with him to the hospital where he showed me three girls. One working at the main reception, one as a nurse in the OPD and one as a cashier in a separate department.

He quoted 8 K for 2 hours and 10 K for overnight. I negotiated and he came down to 5 k for 2 hours. The only catch is that you could take them out only after 9 PM once their shift ends. To be frank, the receptionist and the nurse were worth a try. However, I somehow decided not to go for either today. Pure instinct.

The guy was very disappointed that I decided not to pursue and went away with a 100 rupees tip.

Are any of the senior mongers aware of such an arrangement? The guy also mentioned that he could take me to another famous hospital and he could show me 2 girls there.

Any inputs would be appreciated.
    Sidmotena, thanks for your report, but I would advise members not to get caught to this kind of trickster. It is a good thing you did not actually approach the girls, because they may well have called the Police.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekayaka  [View Original Post]
    How are you all doing lads? It's actually been a while since I last shared something here. I saw there's lot of propaganda going in the forum even very recently. There were lot of trustees dropped off from here since they didn't want to be a part of them.

BTW I agree also believe that ACNE was manipulating prices in big margin. I don't know whether he did to earn profit but he definitely did that to get personal favor from the girls. It's ashame that such a senior guy did cheap act specially targeting newbies.

I'd like to help out anyone who needs to get laid and I suggest all the guys would do the same as far as people won't go and screw our hard earned contacts.

I met this lady in Milk rice city. She's a nice lady with nice attitude. Was little bit reluctant to DFK but well accommodated once we get going. Had 2 pops and also shared a beer.

Negative part is her punctuality. Got 45 mins late from the agreed time. Also she got little busy with the phone as she's dealing few other girls. But she didn't rush the job and apologiesd for that.

Cost 5 k.
    Excellent post and rarely seen a good looking gal around 5 k. Hope see more.

Hospital staff

I was walking along Galle Road when a staff of Pearl Grand Hotel approached me saying he can hook me up with few girls who work at D*s Hospital. I went along with him to the hospital where he showed me three girls. One working at the main reception, one as a nurse in the OPD and one as a cashier in a separate department.

He quoted 8 K for 2 hours and 10 K for overnight. I negotiated and he came down to 5 k for 2 hours. The only catch is that you could take them out only after 9 PM once their shift ends. To be frank, the receptionist and the nurse were worth a try. However, I somehow decided not to go for either today. Pure instinct.

The guy was very disappointed that I decided not to pursue and went away with a 100 rupees tip.

Are any of the senior mongers aware of such an arrangement? The guy also mentioned that he could take me to another famous hospital and he could show me 2 girls there.

Any inputs would be appreciated.

Milf

Hi all,

This is my first report. I'm not new to this forum. But I didn't had paid account. Contact this lady through a friend. She lived alone and came to Nugegoda famous hotel with jam tree. You may know the place.

She's in early 40's, medium built body, straight boobs and yellowish skin.

Had little tummy.

I went early there she comes on time, giving a big hug and a kiss and welcomed me. Later she strips just like brazzers in slow motion with her red color pant on. And does some more kissing and teasing.

Action starts to begin, she comes on top kissing you, kissing your neck and screwing the bloody ear for all the excitement. And comes down slowly teasing the nipples, down arm and further down rimming / licking my button. And looks at my junior and gives me lustful smile and proceeds slowly by sucking junior and gives me massive pleasure. And spread my leg and starts ass rimming with her tongue in. Her rimjob was excellent. Licking each and every finger with good energy. That's where you taken to heaven.

Later had some doggy session.

She did some horse ride too.

I didn't enjoy those because I already went heaven with her rim job.

Good MILF with good attitude.

Face. 7/10.

Body. 9/10.

GFE. 10/10.

BJ. 10/10.

Rim Job-100/10.

Attitude. 10/10 (friendly type).

Damage. Entrance 8.5 k.

Girl. 4 k.

Room 1 k.

Regards,

Ralahami
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photo3242.jpg‎   Photo3250.jpg‎  

You can find the place even using google street view! Just read the thread and get all the details related to the place. BTW, as you have PM facility, just check your inbox. I'll drop a message.

Cheers,

Rock

Quote Originally Posted by BantyBanty22  [View Original Post]
    Still you can give some clues?

Posting Limitations