La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Colombo

+ Add Report
Page 1767 of 1865 FirstFirst ... 767 1267 1667 1717 1757 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1777 1817 ... LastLast
Results 26,491 to 26,505 of 27971
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Winter Palace

Winter Palace

This place is situated on Union place opposite the Salvation Army building.

This has both VIP rooms and an open lounge, bar and dance floor.

Entrance ticket is set off against the bill.

This place is managed by the same people who own Pier 3. They even swap girls between the two places depending on the crowd.

The open area is quite good. The music is infinitely better than Precious. The DJ can actually mix and he does know his dance music. (Even though we don't share similar tastes in music. LOL) The couches are comfy and most importantly its quite dark inside.

This serves two purposes.

1. It offers privacy for some intimate action 2. Most of these girls look much better in the dark. TRUST ME when the lights do come on at the end it's quite sobering to see most of them in good light.

Please read the "Dummies guide to Karaokes" posted by me for more info. The billing method and tips are described in the MONEY chapter. Remember that a BOTTLE is way better than rounds if you are planning on spending a long time.

There is a varied selection of girls from anorexic matchsticks to woolly mammoths. Please choose wisely. Choose someone that appeals to you and more importantly someone whom you feel you can handle.

I do not wish to comment on individual girls in the open forum but will give one pointer.

If you are a foreigner, go for Shi (are/v)anthi. She prefers white skinned guys. She is slim, glides/walks well and is quite a good dancer but did not look good to me in bright light. But on the brightside; she is well aware of this weakness and keeps her face well hidden. LOL.

So what can be done in the OPEN AREA?

The max I have got is a HJ. Of course you can kiss, touch, squeeze and finger but personally that really doesn't count because after all we must measure by what WE can get from them. I thought a saw a glimpse of what looked like a BJ in a corner couch but I could not be sure. Also you can have a very erotic/hot dance if you are into it and you get the correct girl. (I do enjoy a bit of bump and grind)

It's similar to a club except that you don't have to pick up a girl. Of course you do find lot of single guys just eying the girls like losers without getting anything done. Never forget that it still requires certain skills to ensure that your girl STAYS with you. Remember, she can bill you via "remote control" once she collects your ticket. If it doesn't work for you cut your losses and GET OUT asap. You don't need to take shit from THESE girls.

Please DO NOT hang around looking at the girls hoping to get lucky.

IT DOES NOT HAPPEN.

It's sickening to see the number of idiots wasting their time and money.

Stick around only if you are genuinely having a good time

A VIP room is 15, 000. It's quite cosy in these rooms because the lights can be dimmed, turned off completely and even LOCKED. The bouncers, waiters and management are very good. They will always knock before they enter the room. My main issue with the VIP rooms (besides the cost) are that they lack in the entertainment aspect.

They have just 2 English Karaoke discs (With one of them being a Backstreet Boys disc. YUCK) and a few Sinhala discs. Music wise you are stuck with 2 VCDs. But you can always ask the girls to bring Audio CDs and play them. We are very friendly with the bouncers so we were allowed to bring our own discs.

Audio CDs are VERY useful towards the end when you are getting "action" because the screen is blank and thus the room is dark. Thus 3-4 couples can get some decent action without interference. (Depending on the room)

On day one, both my friend and I got some "action" in double quick time.

We just visited this place with the intention of killing time before going to H2O. In just 2 hours we got HJs while dancing in a VIP room. This included an unbelievable GFE; especially for day1.

Now I know that 7500 per head for a HJ is far too much but you must appreciate the context that it's in. It's much better than three episodes of just lying on a massage table for 45min and getting a HJ with no GFE. This is a more fulfilling experience AND we did a bottle of Bacardi and had our dinner.

On subsequent visits we got the following.

HJs

BJs

Cupping between the thighs

I was on the verge of getting FS but while she was positioning herself to sit on me and while I was trying to get the condom on, my friend's girl had an issue with the other girl in the room. Apparently she tends to get angry when she is high and picked a fight with the other girl and thus ruined the mood. (poor me) Of course she maybe moody but my friend was skilled enough to calm her and even arrange a meeting the next day and screwed her. LOL

Of course nothing is for free. My friend had to go shopping with her and buy her an outfit for 5000.

I know the girls genuinely liked us and were turned on BUT the real reason was that we were good with the manager (very important to talk to the dude) and we were spending MONEY. (To be precise we were lucky to have a friend who earns in $ who was willing to sponsor us) My girl there calls me when she is free. She wants me to take her out (any day except Friday &Saturday) to other clubs and of course spend the night.

Don't for one moment think that I feel I am special. To them we are all just CASH COWS that are waiting to be MILKED. But during this process if you do turn them on. Ahhhhhhhhhh

I cannot reveal the NAMES of the girls on the open forum. (Don't want them swamped)

As always; any comments and criticisms are always welcome.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Karaoke for Dummies………………..part 1

Karaoke for Dummies. Part 1

There is a definite learning curve. It took me quite while to accumulate the knowledge that I share with you. It's NOT for everyone. There are some guys (like a good friend of mine) who can NEVER score.

Like "Dick Everhard" said. If you think its all about pawing, grabbing and squeezing you should not visit these places. If you cannot keep a tab on your spending, Karaoke's are NOT for you.

This is a place for those who can stay focussed on the objective.

Firstly, let's discuss the MONEY issue. After all it's all about the money.

Let me take it from the top.

I shall describe the incentives for the girls.

This way you guys will get an idea as to what's going on in a Karaoke girl's mind.

The girls get a salary around 10, 000 to 15, 000 a month for which they must achieve a billing target of 100, 000 to 150, 000 a month.

For each additional 100, 000 that's billed they receive a bonus of 15, 000.

Of course the monetary values vary from place to place but this is the general outline.

Entrance Ticket:. Some places require a entrance ticket (Rs 500). Most of the times, the value of the ticket can be set against the bill. (This practice varies from place to place) Eg:. Winter Palace, Pier 3 & Capital Mall

This also means there is an open area. (I. E. Lounge, bar, dance floor) This entrance ticket has a special SIGNIFICANCE, especially if you decide to stay in the open area without going to a vip room. (more on that later)

Till some girl grabs the ticket from you the girls will be willing to talk to you. Be bold and talk to the girls you find attractive and NOT to the COW that comes running to you. The reason is. The girl that gets the ticket gets the BILL in HER name.

If you go in a group one girl will grab all the tickets. Now if a "good girl" (a girl that shares with her friends) takes care of the bill the other girls will be more willing to spend time with you if not, they will ditch you.

Why this happens is that all the stuff you guys drink + her drinks will go towards her account. If the other girls want to get something they must get the OK from the billing girl. Then anything each individual girl orders will go towards their personal account.

In this situation the other girls will try to drink as much as possible to increase the bill.

VIP rooms:. Here one is expected to run a min bill of 10, 000 to 15, 000. The variation is that if it's a karaoke with ONLY rooms. Then all the girls who work the room gets an equal share of the bill. If not, it all depends on the Primary hostess. If she is the type that shares with other girls then they will be willing to spend time in a vip room or else they would prefer to work the floor because its more lucrative. (since the same rules apply)

Tips to save MONEY.

1. Always ask the girls upfront what they drink BEFORE you order your drinks. Otherwise these cunning cunts will always choose ANOTHER type of drink that is more expensive.

2. Go for BOTTLES. If you do plan to spend some time NEVER buy rounds of drinks. They will get the most expensive liquor available and gulp it down with Red bull. They may not even be actually drinking booze but fooling you so ask them what they drink and buy the BOTTLE. This means they are committed. They need to finish it to get their money. Some girls do 10-20 rounds of 100ml and if you add the Red bull it means they have drunk over 3L. Drinking 3L of WATER would be a challenge so you know these girls are fudging either by spilling, throwing or giving it to others. A bottle controls this; so if you do get a room make sure you get bottles because it ends up cheaper in the long run.

3. Getting a room is not too bad when you SHARE the cost. It might mean that someone will have to take a hit and be the "Wingman" but that's how things work. So make sure you go with GOOD FRIENDS. It also helps when things get hot and heavy you will feel more at ease getting a blow with a close friend in the room rather than an acquaintance.

4. DO NOT let them buy FRUIT plates. It's expensive and it's just a waste of money. After eating fruits they will be able to consume more liquor.

5. Genuinely enjoy yourself and have good time. Do not GO AFTER sexual favours. Be patient, they will come in due time. Don't fall for promises of things to come. In 2 visits you should be able to get something done. If not, MOVE ON. Because it's very unlikely that things are going to get better.

6. In the OPEN area; DO NOT spend more than 4000 to 5000 unless you are really hitting off with the girl. By that I mean she gives you a HJ and you are 100% sure that she like you. (remember these blood sucking leeches are human) This area is meant for low budget high frequency action. If you are spending more you would be better off in a vip room

7. TIPS. DO NOT tip if the service is poor. They must be made to realize that they were rotten and that you will dump them and select some other girl the next time. The "next visit" is a very important thing to them. (for obvious reasons) I give 500 if its just your touchy, squeezy, fingering, kissing sort of action +/- HJ. Rs1000 if I get a very good HJ or BJ.

Rs 2000 if I get FS.

They get a commission from the bill so don't fall for any sob stories. Be firm and fair.

As we approach the end of the MONEY chapter on Karaokes let me once again remind you that its NOT for everyone. Its not value for money, if you cannot play "the game".

I was able to visit vip rooms only because I had a friend who sponsored me. Or else it's beyond my disposable income. However, I have picked up quite a number of K-girls (willing to do FS) in the open areas prior to my vip visits so I can honestly say it is possible.

Next Chapter: The Girls

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Fareena

I had this girl(Fareena) once at S & Y, and one of my friends used to get this girl often. Once he told me that she squeezed his balls and was painful. He he.
    GF,

I find your post a bit puzzling, and I can understand Manip786's question. The thing is, if she was not prepared to give a handjob she had no fucking business even touching his balls, let alone squeezing them!

TB

Karaoke - Waste of money

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Everhard
    There have been a lot of reports regarding picking up girls at karaoke joints. My sincere advice would be not to try it as it is a waste of money. The karaoke owners attitude is to fleece as much money from you as possible, they will charge you 600 rs for a beer and the gals are trained to get the customers to order as much as possible, some of these girls are paid a commision of what the bar fleeces from the customers so the attitude of this women is worse than prostitutes.

Mongers who think that they are being cool and that this is part of "the game", have never been privy to the inside hapennings of the karaoke joints. Basically what happens is that you find you have spent near to 15,000 rs on one session and all you have got in return was a squeze of the girls bum, with promises of things to come in the future so that they will continue to milk you dry (pun intended). It maybe worthwhile to some people but do not let these unscrouplous individuals take you for a ride.

One of the owners of a popular karoake joint who is a close associate of mine refers to patrons in private conversation using disparaging term like "Moda yakkungen puluwan thram salli ganna ona", "Machang this buisiness is great, tell me where else can I charge 600 rs for a beer and get away with it, so long as the fools come to squeze my girls tits I will be rich".

Regarding S+Y massage, they provide only a good genuine massage wit no extras. If you want a genuine massage which is relaxing then this is one of the best places to go for.
    OK. I agree with you 100%. If one is stupid; it’s worse than gambling.

However, I wish to clarify a few points regarding karaoke joints.

“have never been privy to the inside happenings of the karaoke joints”
    Now, this is not quite true. There are lots of people who know EXACTLY what’s going on. This is the very reason I started reviewing Karaoke’s and thus enlighten people on this very tricky subject. Therefore, I would greatly appreciate your comments and criticisms on my posts.

I have been quite lucky/successful at Karaoke’s so I could sound a little biased.
    The benefits of screwing karaoke girls are that they have a CHOICE. Therefore, at the end of the day the service you get is infinitely better than what you get from a FS joint.

Its also about the foreplay, the kinky stuff while dancing and having a general good time OTHER than sexual activity.

One thing I can tell you is that; ALL these girls DEFINITLEY screw guys outside the work place (some do it at the karaoke). Its just depends on having a sound technique and of course, lots of luck and +/- money.

“It maybe worthwhile to some people but do not let these unscrupulous individuals take you for a ride.”
    Yes, that’s the crux of the matter. I couldn’t have put it better myself.

It’s a good idea to enjoy yourself and not just focus ONLY on picking up a girl.
    When they see you genuinely having a good time they are more likely to be attracted to you. It’s vital NOT to look like every other doofus trying desperately to pick and feel them. I keep repeating my self but let me say it again: It's not for everybody.

Foreign chicks at Taj

Quote Originally Posted by Aadrei
    I have seen a group of russian chiks at Taj Bar. Anyone who is visiting the place after 9:00 PM can notice them.

One of them is really a beauty and very young. I have not seen such a beautiful girl in the last three years.

My friends have told me these girls are available for $100 for one shot and between $150 to $200 for full night. Room charges not included.

Hope some body might have experienced the pleasue in this forum. Please share.
    Yes. I too observed them while I was having drinks and waiting to go to the Onyx.

They certainly looked better than most of the “condemned” Russian goods found at most of the FS places. They certainly seemed Eastern European to me and to be honest I cannot be certain they were Russians. They looked really hot; dancing in their tight clothes.

Now the catch is approaching them. It’s a very public place and everybody there is focussed on these women. As far as I could see there are 4 approaches.

1. The bold move. That is, to walk right up to them and chat. This is suicidal if you are a local because EVERY bugger there will stare at you and watch your progress. Also, if someone known to you happens to see you; you will be well and truly F---ED.

2. Wait at the bar and try to make eye contact and maybe smile. I saw a foreigner do this successfully. A girl/woman walked up to him and they were talking for about 5-10min but she walked back to her friends. Maybe he wasn’t interested?

3. Ask a member of the staff to arrange one for you. The waiter is a good option. When you sit down he will come around to take your order. Chat with the dude. He is very helpful. Might have to pay the dude something but he can easily approach the one you are interested in and arrange her for you.

4. Each girl goes outside towards the lobby or the toilets once in a while. They also go outside to answer/pretend to answer phone calls. This will give you an opportunity to chat to them outside the bar area.

We had no opportunity to hook up with them as we were planning to go to the Onyx with some friends but I did make a “mental note”. So I know where to come when I am horny and need some FS.

Re - the sundy HIT AD.

Has anybody tried this?

Quote Originally Posted by Jossh
    Hi everyone,

Read and ad in the Sunday HIT AD. There is dude who is offering 3 gals to come to a place of your choice for RS.1500.00 an hour for a " massage" as he calls it. He also told me the girls of the ages 24-26 and work as nurses and do this part time. Might be worth a try.

Mobile 071-6055251

Happy hunting!

Josh

Hey guys!

Hi every one,

Important news. there's this guy who deliver 3 girls. you have to book previous day & the following day he'll diliver to ur doorstep.(anywhere you want,but no selection) 1st you can have a hot nude massage,NO SEX. They'll allow you to kiss & touch them(boobs,ass & pussy) & they'll kiss you & give you an amzing massage but 1st time you can not have sex. Speak to them nicely & get the contact number. From next time onwards you can directly contact them & can do anything you want(includin sex)... There's a sweet & a sexy girl with a good body named, Malka. She's so good. Any one, who's genuine & need the contact plz contact me.

Happy Mongering Dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Manip786
    DID SHE GIVE hj FOR HIM ?
    Hi ,

No, I don't think they allowed that at S & Y.

GF

RE- Fareena

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFox
    Hi Guys,

I had this girl(Fareena) once at S & Y, and one of my friends used to get this girl often. Once he told me that she squeezed his balls and was painful. He he.

Anyway nice massage.

GF
    DID SHE GIVE hj FOR HIM ?

Hi Guys

Please give Evonne's contact details.

Thanks

Foreign chiks at Taj

I have seen a group of russian chiks at Taj Bar. Anyone who is visiting the place after 9:00 PM can notice them.

One of them is really a beauty and very young. I have not seen such a beautiful girl in the last three years.

My friends have told me these girls are available for $100 for one shot and between $150 to $200 for full night. Room charges not included.

Hope some body might have experienced the pleasue in this forum. Please share.

Quote Originally Posted by Manip786
    i am not sure.i didn't ask about that.she is from kollanawa.i removed every thing.they gave uniform.i think u know about that the genuine massage uniform.i removed my underware and wore the uniform.

The adrress is

no 21,sri sumanatissa mw,colombo 12.
    (adjoining Sulaiman Arab (pvt) ltd)
    TP - 4958605

this where the 176 bus stop (goes to Nugegoda/Karahampitiya).just from Armour street Signal Light.you have to go inside Timber Depot.Ask the security.he will give u the direction
    Hi Guys,

Anyway nice massage.

GF

evonne, priya and hello again.

hi boys,

mised yah. been as busy as working bee and i'd forgotten how much fun we have here. good to see tea boy and others keeping the scoreboard ticking over.

i see a few have visited yvonne and priya. i was also intro'd to them but after an exchange of emails, decided against meeting either of them.
    to begin with, i couldn't understand why they wouldn't go out to a hotel, even when i was offering 3 times as much as they would have received at pittakotte. plus some of the yvonne pics seemed suspiciously like web porn stuff. then there wass the too good to be true attitude and performance of yvonne. something inside told me, that if its too good to be true, it probably isn't. too many doubts - not worth taking that risk when there was so much pussy on offer in colombo. so i decided against it... that said, the anal entry was tempting as most of my lady friends are not as keen but that brings us back to the "too good to be true" bit :-)

so thats my 2 cents on those two ...

anywayz, i'm back in circulation. let me know if u have any fresh meat on the rack - willing to pay top dollar as always for good chops.

cheers

mango

virginity

Quote Originally Posted by John Steevens
    A very strange thing was that she said that she is a virgin! I still don't believe her but I couldn't find a grand opening at her pussy as well !
    Sri Lankan women like to protect their virginity due to social reasons, but are horny enough to do any other forms of sex like anal, gal kapanawa while keeping the virginity. So that one day the husband and the mother in law will see the blood stained sheet and be happy that the wife/daughter in law has been a pious virgin, when in fact she has been sucking and getting anally violated by many guys in colombo!

Sri lankan obstetricians now specialise in Hymen repair, so soon girls will be able to have vaginal sex as much as they want, and with the money that they earn they can get a hymen repair before the marriage to some unforunate dude and still bleed on their wedding night!

Re-Tip for a place !!

can u pm me how to contact the tuktuk driver ?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarkali
    Guys,
    There is a rest house like luxury house (no sign board) in Battaramulla - Pelawatta road. This place is just behind the pavilion of "Budhadasa Grounds" in Pelawatta. It has big black gate and open most of the time. This is a place where they hire rooms for a short period of time. There are gals in a another house which is close to this place and you guys can take them to this place.
    But access to gals is only open for people who they trust / know. I went there several time with the help of a tuk tuk guy whom I know, so there was no problem at all for me. He used to call this place before I come and they will get some gals there for me to select. They charge Rs.3000 for the room, condom and gal. Large rooms, but less clean. Private bathroom available.
    I think this place is still in operation, but I wan't there for a long time. For me it is a safe and private place.

Good luck !
    /Ana

PS : I am not sure that this is the place that belongs to a leading politician's sister, which raided few weeks ago.

Posting Limitations