"Germany
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Taipei

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 490 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 129 169 219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 7342
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammi123  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for these great directions, but not being able to read Mandarin or Japanese Katana, I can't seem to identify this, at least looking at Google streeview. Do you have an exact address?

Also, is there a "best" time to visit Private X or Ceasar's in terms of best selection of girls or not as crowded, etc.

Thanks for the help.
    No. 56, Tianjin St, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, 10441.

If you use StreetView and walk down the street, you will see O'Tree Cafe on the right side corner. Three stores down on the right side, you will see a green awning with red and gold characters - that's it.

A while back, people have suggested that you have a better chance of getting younger, local providers during weekdays, 9-5, at Caesar's, but personally, I have never found a pattern like this. Also, some providers, especially ones shipped from overseas, actually live at the Spa, so timing doesn't really matter at all.

If you are picky, the key is to reject if you don't like and let them know what kind of girl you want. Of course, they want to dump the hard-to-move girls on you (in fact, they are lined up in order so everyone has a fair chance), but even more than that, they want your cash, so usually, they'll do what they can to find one you like - just reject until you are happy. I've walked away before if I didn't see one I like and come back another day - NT600 for a spa/wash and rest is still not bad, especially in crappy winter, wet weather like this year.

Private X address

Thanks for these great directions, but not being able to read Mandarin or Japanese Katana, I can't seem to identify this, at least looking at Google streeview. Do you have an exact address?

Also, is there a "best" time to visit Private X or Ceasar's in terms of best selection of girls or not as crowded, etc.

Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakameguro97  [View Original Post]
    This is a follow-up report of Kiwistickman's report on Private X on 3-01-16.

Directions: Look for the Okura Prestige Hotel on Nanjing East Road and Zhong San North Road. You want to go across Nanjing Dong Lu to the south side of the street and walk south on Tianjin Rd. Walk about 3 blocks and on the right side you will see the Chinese characters for Gold Year Chinese Three Sauna; - says Sauna 24 H in Japanese Katana. It is across the street from a beef noodle place. You will need to go down the stairs to B1, where you will hear bubbling water. It's hard to miss.

My Private X outing

Seems this is the "new" place so went yesterday to see what it about. Turns out I have been here before a long time ago. Won't go through the details since they have been covered very well by our fellow brothers. Got a room and the girl came in.

She was a little chubby but had a good rack. Light was pretty dim to see how she looked but she was definitely a Taiwanese and pretty bubbly. Rather average massage later she sat between my legs and using her own legs, opened me up really wide. She proceeded to give me a really good rim job spending lots of time eating me out. God I want to have my girlfriends do this to me.

Flipped me over and popped on the covers. She climbed on top and rode me pretty hard for a minute when all of a sudden she says "I am going to cum" and I feel warm juice flow down my dick. Have to say its one of the most sensual things I have felt. Well, I had to thank her for her present so we did mish and finished loudly with banging her from behind.

We chatted a lot after and even discussed the details of how to have anal sex, and she told me how to do it so my girlfriend might like it. Seems her ex-BF did it with her a lot and she really liked it after (hint hint) and she really did cum. Says she can come many times a day and always squirts when she does. Even told me some of her regulars eat her until she squirts on their faces (again, hint hint). We really hit if off, she was real casual about sex and how she enjoys it. Will definitely go back to see her and do all the things we had chatted about. Who cares if she is slightly chubby and a plain looking face, sex fiend like that you have to go back many times to see what tricks she has in her kit.

Price was a pretty standard 4200 and seems like they handle a lot of Japanese people since they mistakened me for one. My new favorite place to replace Ceasers.

[URL]jkforum.net[/URL], OFOP Report

Just a reminder that jkforum.net's forums has a goldmine of P4 P info. The URL below will filter for Taipei. Note that you will need to know how to read / type Mandarin (or at least use google translate), and have a LINE account.

http://www.jkforum.net/forum.php?mod...id&typeid=1949

There are all sorts of services here. Even if google translate doesn't work that well, you can usually guess from the prices. For Taipei, anything costing 2 k is usually a nice massage and a topless HJ. 3 k and above is usually FS. The other cities tend to be cheaper.

Just as an example, I found an OFOP last night with a LINE ID of 09040904 ppp After adding this ID, if you click on her HOME, you will see photos. This provider is from HK providing OFOP 3 k for 1 h. I would say the age is mid 30's. Body: 6/10. Skin: 8/10. Face: 6/10. GFE: 8/10. Massage: 4/10. Sens. Massage: 8/10. Value: 8/10. She's located on the 3rd floor near the intersection of Linsen and. Road and Minsheng E. Road. Overall, a decent value (don't feel like I got ripped off) if you don't want to be rushed and prefer a closer-to-GFE service that lasts about 45-50 m. But I would say not repeatable, because there are so many cheaper options out there. This provider took her time with shower play and FS, which is nice, but sometimes, 1. 5 k in Wanhua provides a better girl, albeit with more rushed service. 2. 2 k at a LINE-dispatched rub-and-tug will give you younger providers, but again, with about half the time. If I wanted a better massage, I would go for Minquan Blue for 1. 5 k and extra for other service. I suspect that providers at the fringes like Sanchong or Xizhi will be younger and / or cheaper, which will provide a better value. I will continue to hunt on jkforum.net to see what I can find.

One other note: this provider has also had Japanese and Western customers, which she doesn't mind. She only objects if you are of African descent (sorry). She speaks Mandarin and Cantonese, but no English.

(BTW, does anyone know how to disable the auto-formatting on this board? Auto-insertion of spaces really messes up the text).

Quote Originally Posted by Nakameguro97  [View Original Post]
    Kudos to Kiwistickman for posting his report.
    I actually forgot to give my own report on private x now that you mention it. Like nakameguro said, the baths were too hot or too cold for me. I haven't been to Caesar's myself because I hear that there's only older women there and that's not my thing.

The girl I got was #27. I didn't catch her name but she was a local with nice tits (around see to d) I'm guessing her age was around 26-27 and her face was a solid 7/10. She was very good at the GFE thing and very patient even after I went soft twice during the lovemaking (one if Jay Chou's slow songs with a lot of memories was playing on the radio in the room at the time).

Her massage was pretty good compared to the other encounters I've had, so I feel like it was a good thing overall. I'd give it a 8/10.

Definitely worth a go.

Note: #27 works from 3 pm to midnight if you want to look her up.

Private X Details

This is a follow-up report of Kiwistickman's report on Private X on 3-01-16.

Directions: Look for the Okura Prestige Hotel on Nanjing East Road and Zhong San North Road. You want to go across Nanjing Dong Lu to the south side of the street and walk south on Tianjin Rd. Walk about 3 blocks and on the right side you will see the Chinese characters for Gold Year Chinese Three Sauna; - says Sauna 24 H in Japanese Katana. It is across the street from a beef noodle place. You will need to go down the stairs to B1, where you will hear bubbling water. It's hard to miss.

This place is like Caesar's so I'll spare you with the details. Rather, I will compare the two so you get an idea of what to expect.

The huge plus for PX is the younger talent at this location. I asked for #19, but she was busy, so they brought me #11, a chunky local girl (a 4-5/10) - nice face, very friendly and appears to give good GFE vibe, but not my body type so I asked the management for someone thin. I was about to leave if they didn't provide anyone decent (at least better than Caesar's). At this point, I wasn't expecting anything good to come out of this. A few minutes later came #17, a veritable young hottie (an 8-9 on a 10 scale). Still not super-thin like I'd like 'them, but I'd suspect that most guys would like this type of balanced body better. Nice rack, very nice face, and a rockin' body (slight belly folds. Maybe she's already a mama. I didn't ask and didn't care). When I started talking to her in Mandarin, it was obvious that she was not local. She's from Malaysia (been here 3 months), which explains her looks (you can't get a local that looks like this to work in a Taipei sauna). Her English is better than her Mandarin, so I used more English. She says she's 160 cm and 21. She says #19 is also from Malaysia and is 23. Their real age is probably +3-6, but this is still much, much younger than Caesar's. So what I recommend is that if you visit PX, you ask for a Malaysian if they send you a sub-par local. Her massage quality wasn't great, but the rest of the services was almost GFE.

Massage Quality: Caesar's wins with much higher quality (close to what you'd get in a Thai massage place), including the sensual part.

Movie/Rest Chamber: Even, though Caesar's is slightly larger.

Sauna: Caesar's wins with larger pools, but PX does have a tea pool which isn't bad. PX's pools will probably be too hot or too cold for you unless you are used to these types of places.

Cost: Even at 4. 2 all-in or 0. 6/12 h use of the sauna.

Overally, PX is definitely repeatable, if you ask for a Malaysian masseuse over a local. If the mama-san gives you a local, reject and say Malaysia in English. It's close enough sounding to Mandarin that she'll know what you mean. As Tianjin Rd is right behind Linsen N. Road, there are many more Japanese customers here. I'd say 20-30%, with the rest mostly locals paying 0.6 for a relaxing dip.

Kudos to Kiwistickman for posting his report.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas25  [View Original Post]
    YMMV. Has anyone else tried this place?

Vegas out.
    I've tried this place twice in my early days of mongering (not too long ago) due to it being the only place I knew of. The ladies are a bit over, but they're really kind and willing to go with whatever you say. Like Ragnorak mentioned I've only gotten BBBJ here, so I don't know why you had CBJ. After I found the private x that kiwistickman mentioned, I actually think I wasted money by going to this place, since private x was just overwhelmingly better despite being slightly more pricey, but that's just my two cents.

Happy hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas25  [View Original Post]

Vegas out.
    Go there all the time, have a regular there who gives me great service and always pushing me to do a 3 P. They gave you a CBJ? Never got that before, was always BBBJ. Though I do admit the environment is not too nice and the "girls" are well past their prime, but for Taipei its pretty cheap.

If you think for outcall you have to spend another 800 or more for a room on top of the girl, 3. 3 K for a girl in their own room is not bad. Only near Wanhua can you get cheaper (1. 5 K for room and girl), but about the same level of talent but most times worse. Cheapest sex in Taipei is if you have a FWB person.

Just my two cents.

Double spinning barber poles on section 5, Nanjing E Rd near ramp

Tried this place Sunday around 2 PM. 3300 Nt for 1 HR FS.

I was the only customer in the place.

Went upstairs and was presented with a provider to approve. Once approved, the payment was made to the guy that guards the front lobby.

Then it was off through two locked doors and up one floor to another locked door that led to long hall with enclosed rooms. Inside each room was a bed and shower. The place was clean and secure for sure.

Showered in the room with the provider so everything could be checked out.

After the shower came a very light rub. I guess that was supposed to be the massage. She clearly was not trained in any kind of massage but that is not what the place is providing.

CBJ, CG, MISH and DATY. The fake moans and sounds were a real turn off.

The fake sounds actually stopped once the MICH got really active and I think she started to enjoy the encounter. Then it turned a little more like a GFE experience.

Showered together after and had hot tea.

No English so hand signs looked to work OK.

Interesting note. When you are guided out down the stairs you do not go out the same way you entered. You are directed to another door that exits directly to the street.

Will not repeat because the fee was a little high for the rendered service.

Vegas out.

Reverse has happened

Quote Originally Posted by Kumagawa  [View Original Post]
    Providers are providers generally because they want to avoid becoming one of those girls, but that's not to say you can't bag one.
    I actually started the other way, was with a girl where we really hit it off and had some good sessions. She actually started to recommend her friends to me and even with girls she was talking to on social media (Facebook for teenage hookers? Haha). But some how her girls never worked out for me, so decided to pork her instead.

She was a bit chubby with a mild skin condition but man was she good in bed. Being chubby gave her titanic breasts and being just 18 they were rock hard and she loved me playing with them. Lost contact after a while and do miss our time together.

Funny story, this scenario happened to me in Beijing as well. But have not had it happen the other way yet, forum will be the first place I tell if I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok42  [View Original Post]
    I recently added the wechat of a OFOP in Ximen and took an afternoon "meeting". Girl was similar to the pic and still pretty cute with large see-cups (gotten used to the a-cups of my lovers, nice to feel some meat). She seemed really into me and kept looking hungrily at me while she washed me down. I could tell by how she was giving me a BBBJ that she was getting horny and when she got on top she was damn tight. She did a 180 while on top of me, pausing half way to ride me hard. Well she was enjoying it a lot and actually came hard while I had her legs raised so high her knees were cupping her ears. She actually came twice and I made it worse by giving her DATY after.

Well, having BB sex has ruined it for me so was having a little trouble so she said I could BBBJCIM for an extra 500. Sure, I will take one of those. One hand cupping her nice boobs, one hand on her head pushing her down deep on me I blew a large load into her mouth. Now instead of immediately pulling off, she kept her mouth wrapped tightly around me and playfully kept going for about a minute. I am not sure, but I think she swallowed it, I was too out of it to notice. Showered me down and thanked me for giving her the big O, seems like she was horny but in her line of work no one turned her on enough to let her come.

While telling the the provider on wechat of our exploits afterwards I could tell she was getting. Interested. So I decided to go for broke and see if she wanted to try a roll. She said no, but the tone of her response told me she really wanted to try. Will keep on using her service obviously and maybe one day I may bed the queen bee. Any brothers out there ever been able to snag a provider? Do share.
    Providers are providers generally because they want to avoid becoming one of those girls, but that's not to say you can't bag one. I haven't done so, but you could drop subtle hints that you want to meet up with her. Since providers aren't 'contracted' (I don't know how it works really, I'm just assuming there's contracts for the girls) basically they don't have to meet a customer quota like the normal working girls, which means they're more likely to become freebies if you're a smooth enough operator. Happy hunting to you though Ragnorak.

P.S. I'm a local so if any fellow brothers need some quick advice and it's within my scope of knowledge, I'd be more than happy to help.

Made the mamasan curious

I recently added the wechat of a OFOP in Ximen and took an afternoon "meeting". Girl was similar to the pic and still pretty cute with large see-cups (gotten used to the a-cups of my lovers, nice to feel some meat). She seemed really into me and kept looking hungrily at me while she washed me down. I could tell by how she was giving me a BBBJ that she was getting horny and when she got on top she was damn tight. She did a 180 while on top of me, pausing half way to ride me hard. Well she was enjoying it a lot and actually came hard while I had her legs raised so high her knees were cupping her ears. She actually came twice and I made it worse by giving her DATY after.

Well, having BB sex has ruined it for me so was having a little trouble so she said I could BBBJCIM for an extra 500. Sure, I will take one of those. One hand cupping her nice boobs, one hand on her head pushing her down deep on me I blew a large load into her mouth. Now instead of immediately pulling off, she kept her mouth wrapped tightly around me and playfully kept going for about a minute. I am not sure, but I think she swallowed it, I was too out of it to notice. Showered me down and thanked me for giving her the big O, seems like she was horny but in her line of work no one turned her on enough to let her come.

While telling the the provider on wechat of our exploits afterwards I could tell she was getting. Interested. So I decided to go for broke and see if she wanted to try a roll. She said no, but the tone of her response told me she really wanted to try. Will keep on using her service obviously and maybe one day I may bed the queen bee. Any brothers out there ever been able to snag a provider? Do share.

[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Good Thai massage. No extras

Visited the Thai massage place on Qingcheng Street directly across from Hooters.

I saw number 59 for a good Thai 90 minute Massage. If you are looking for a strong girl that will really work out the knots, she can do it as hard as you can stand.

No extras were offered and none requested. My visit was about 9:00 PM.

I don't know if extras are available. Maybe someone can comment. I am new to Taiwan and still finding my way around.

Private X revisited again

After getting a leave pass from significant other headed straight to PX.

Usual entry game, get locker number, discard shoes, undress, shower sauna spa etc before going to the lounge.

Ordered an iced tea and relaxed for all of 2 minutes before mama told massage was ready. Not bad considering I hadn't spoken to anyone up until then. Whatever, went thru the usual palava of secret passages and lift to 2nd floor and in to the room.

Soon greeted by the most beautiful little Taiwanese provider I had ever had. Wow!

She approached in the shy way of the Japanese. However she began to cuddle and stroke and kiss before even before getting into massage mode. Slowly stripped me of the pajamas and had me lay on the massage table. She performed a slow sensual application of oil for all of 10 minutes before inviting me to the 2nd bed. At this point she stripped slowly and joined me for what I can only describe as one of the best DFK, BBBJ, DATY, multi positional sessions I have had. She was into it as much as me if her vibrations and twitching is anything to go by. Towards the end she reached down and pulled of the cap and said she wanted the "true feeling" for the finale. Big brain, little brain conflict for all of a second before little brain won. No preaching please.

As I am out of the country now I commend her to you all who may be in Taipei. Name is Aimee #19 About 22, be cup, shaved.

Posting Limitations