Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Taipei

+ Add Report
Page 320 of 489 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 330 370 420 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 7334
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Hi all,

New member here. Moved to Taiwan last year and have not mongered in a while. I haven't had the time to RTFF but I do have questions for the members here.

Can someone provide a general guideline of rating scale so that I may be able to see what kinda girls I may expect if I decide to TOFTT? For example, would you consider Chiling Lin a 10? What would you consider to be a 9, 8, 7 or a 6?

Appreciate your feedback on this.

Chowmaidong

Quote Originally Posted by WindWalker
    Then last week, got another similar message but this one was on Linshen N Rd, so I was like "damn, that's where all the KTV's are, must have nicer selection". Well, I should have known better as 1. The number to call was a land line instead of a cell number. 2. The girl was elusive about what's being offered instead of being up front like the other one.

This place is on 9th Fl in buidling right south of Wego hotel, where a McD is at. Basically, charged me $3.3k for a very shitty massage that lasted 30 min. The rest of 30 min, 2 girls were just light touching me and mostly chatting. Will not do this ever again. Consider it my scholarship for the girls.
    Dude, you keep getting the shit end of the stick,

well you know the saying "if it sounds too good to be true, it is"

I never take any of those text seriously, never know if its a scam to blackmail you (I have been a victim of one and boy was it not something I plan on doing ever again). I always contact my provider directly, not even trusting anyone calling and claiming they are calling on her behalf (more red tape but you never know in the present climate).

I agree getting a massage from 2 girls for 3.3 K is cheap but not when you were not looking to get a massage. Hey buddy, remember to PM me when you want some fun and I will have my mama set you up.

Quote Originally Posted by WindWalker
    Well, a couple of weeks ago I received a text message advertising good relaxing massage. I called, and the girl pretty much was up front about the service and the cost. I visited and turned out not so bad. Basically personal studio for half hour massage and FS for 3k.

This place is on 9th Fl in buidling right south of Wego hotel, where a McD is at. Basically, charged me $3.3k for a very shitty massage that lasted 30 min. The rest of 30 min, 2 girls were just light touching me and mostly chatting. Will not do this ever again. Consider it my scholarship for the girls.

Thank you for the report!

I've never heard of this as I delete text messages almost as quickly as I get them. Lots of potential scams with technology such as MSN, QQ, Kimo dating, cell phone random texts, and whathavenot. Cost almost nothing to put up ads in bulk everywhere...

Some reminders:
    (1) Don't wire money (ie pay first or deposit to show you are not a cop).
    (2) Don't provide ID number or relevant ID numbers.
    (3) If she's hot, you're not getting any for less than 10,000 nt.
    (4) Confirm price. Confirm what you will pay and prices in Taiwan are sometimes difficult to negotiate.

ps, 3,300 nt for two girls massaging you for 60 minutes (I know, only 30 was "actual") is kinda a ok price. But yeah, live and learn.

Took one for the team... watch out of random text message

Well, a couple of weeks ago I received a text message advertising good relaxing massage. I called, and the girl pretty much was up front about the service and the cost. I visited and turned out not so bad. Basically personal studio for half hour massage and FS for 3k.

Then last week, got another similar message but this one was on Linshen N Rd, so I was like "damn, that's where all the KTV's are, must have nicer selection". Well, I should have known better as 1. The number to call was a land line instead of a cell number. 2. The girl was elusive about what's being offered instead of being up front like the other one.

KTV breakdown

Took few people from oversea to KTV early Saturday morning and had great time. We got there around 2 in the morning and the place was packed. We ended up wait for our room about 30 min and soon after the party got started. The girls are decent but no really knockout, but the price was right include HJ and all u can drink beer. The usually routine, dimming the light, the girls remove everything down to a panty, dancing grinding, touching and so on. About a hour later, bus boy brought in lotions and cups for the HJ. The bill came to 3200NT per person. 1500/hrX2 plus tip 1000 splited by 5 guys.For those that are unsure about what girls to pick, here is the simple break down, again, house rules may vary depend on the establishment.

Uniform girls: do all the routine but remove clothing
    Street Clothes girls: do all the routines and remove everything but panty.
    Girls with "S" on the badget: All of the above and available for take out to love motel or your choice of destination for full service. From what I was told by 4 different girls, average girls charge 6000nt for take out, remember you will still need to buy the hours from the house. Which mean when you decide to take a girl out, let's say 2 hours, you will need to pay 1500/hr to the house, so your total cost would be 1500/hrX2+6000 for the girl+cost of the love motel. (as you can see, its gets quite expensive).

Due the economy, many ktv offers 1500/hr and free beers. While the girls are not super knockout, but I did see some gems in the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii Kane
    Aloha,

I will be in Taipei for business in a few weeks and would appreciate any advice on finding a good time. Price is not an issue, I will pay for quality. I do not speak Chinese and from reading these forums, it may be a problem. Any advice you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Hawaii
    Tried to send you a PM but apparently you don't have PM privileges. I have HI ties as well. Get some PM privilege and I'm happy to take the convo offline.

Mahalo plenty.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii Kane
    Aloha,

I will be in Taipei for business in a few weeks and would appreciate any advice on finding a good time. Price is not an issue, I will pay for quality. I do not speak Chinese and from reading these forums, it may be a problem. Any advice you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Hawaii
    Hi there HK,

I am not the person to ask for fun if you do not speak Chinese, all I can say is check Carnagies or Brass Monkey, etc. All the place or mamas I know only speak chinese and will be hesitant to deal with foreigners (sorry).

There are numerous saunas ( Ceasars at Asiaworld is a sure bet and i know of 3 others, 2 at Linshen and 1 near the Sogo at Zhongxiao) where having a good time is easy and straightforward. Apart from that you can call any of the numbers in the papers who cater to Westerners, just be sure to bargain the price and be willing to turn away the girl if you dont like what you see.

Sorry cant be of more help, hope you have some luck here.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok42
    I guess I should consider myself lucky then, my recent run of girls from my mamasan have all been 9s (at worst 8) for me and at the bargin price of 3500. Them being China girls did nothing to dull my libido and I have Taiwanese freebies already.
    Aloha,

Hawaii

Going to Taipei in a few weeks for business. I have never been there before and would like to enjoy a good time. I am more than willing to pay for a great outcall. I don? T have time to go to a KTV or go hunting in general. I need an outcall to my hotel. From reading through this forum, it seems there are a few hit-or-miss mama services. I would much rather skip through the uglies and pay for the hotties. I don? T speak Chinese, so keep that in mind.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

One detail I do not understand is the big picture on prostitution in Taiwan. Is the KMT serious about decriminalizing the oldest profession, and if so what will change and who will benefit? They have more or less legalized both gambling and prostitution on a national level, but it seems that on a local level, they didnt get the memo yet. To compete for convention and tourist dollars, esp. in a poor economy, Taiwan has to serve up more pussy to the West in order to stay competitive. But at the same time they hide the good mongering from us in order to suck up to Western morality. Will there really be regulated red light districts here in a couple years, and if so how is the money we spend ultimately split up? At least I can say, follow the money.[/QUOTE]KMT, on the whole, is reluctant to decriminalize prostitution not for sucking up to Western morality or to hide mongering from us, the feminist lobbies are far more powerful than has been acknowledged in Taiwanese politics and they are against the bill.

In any case, Taiwanese pussies aren't the best in the region, to say the least, and there is little chance that this industry can compete against its rivals in Macau, Thailand, China and Japan.

Great advice below about sticking to one mama but it is very difficult for us guys that only come here every 3 months or so for only a few days at a time. By the time I return to Taiwan next trip, the mamason probably will not remember me anymore. As for paying extra for 9s, I was talking about local Taiwanese girls, not girls from China. I already had my share of 8s and 9s during my trip to southern China a few days earlier at even lower price than 3500NT during my last trip. I really need to consider moving back to Taiwan and try to hook up with the local hotties. If I get bored with the local flavor there, southern china is just one hour flight away. Anything is better than living in the states where all the hotties are extremely stuck up and superficial beyond belief.

PD

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok42
    I guess I should consider myself lucky then, my recent run of girls from my mamasan have all been 9s (at worst 8) for me and at the bargin price of 3500. Them being China girls did nothing to dull my libido and I have Taiwanese freebies already.

My advice is as always. Try and stick with one mama that has been good with you so you can build up trust and credit. She will be much more willing to try and make a long term client happy than just getting you out of the way before her next one time client calls up making the same " I want a supermodel but I wont pay" request.

The Time Factor

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Nakamura
    Last night, I originally wanted to take another attempt at shinning star (I will succeed one of these days!), but decided to try Yuki...

The search for a 9 Taiwanese girl outside of KTV continues.
    Hiro, I searched back 100 posts and found this 'I have talked to a lot of the girls and found out that this is how it works: Most of the girls are students or working jobs, but live with parents. Because of this, 2pm – 8pm is the best time to call an outcall. The way the system in TPE works is that the girls are all independents. The usually work for 1-3 managers who will call them and tell them where the client is. These managers are typically NOT the people to deal with the clients. Those are usually Miss Ma, Yuki types (we'll call them 'Aunts') who coordinate between customers and the managers. The price can range from 3k-10k depending MORE on your negotiating ability than the quality of the girl. Its much better to try to get the phone of the managers directly because they are the people who have actually seen the girls, so you can explain what you want to them. I'm sure some of you have realized that using outcalls in TPE seems like they send random girls to you. This is because most of the 'aunts' have never seen any of the girls. In TPE, the girls keep half the money, the managers/aunts keep half. (raw deal.) A good way to test to see if you deal with a manager or aunt, is to ask your girl the name of her contact person. If its not the same name as the person you call, then you are not dealing with someone who sees the girls, and there is more chance you will not get what you want. (more middlemen= higher costs too.)'

By talking to people, and finding the details, maybe we can improve our odds. I am thinking that if you go outside the time frame JC describes above, there are simply fewer quality girls available. I also agree with Ragnaroks advice to cultivate a relationship with a direct manager. And PD's idea of scheduling ahead of time.

One detail I do not understand is the big picture on prostitution in Taiwan. Is the KMT serious about decriminalizing the oldest profession, and if so what will change and who will benefit? They have more or less legalized both gambling and prostitution on a national level, but it seems that on a local level, they didnt get the memo yet. To compete for convention and tourist dollars, esp. in a poor economy, Taiwan has to serve up more pussy to the West in order to stay competitive. But at the same time they hide the good mongering from us in order to suck up to Western morality. Will there really be regulated red light districts here in a couple years, and if so how is the money we spend ultimately split up? At least I can say, follow the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Pleasure Dude
    Trust me, it will be very difficult to find a 9 or 10 wg at just 4000 or 5000NT. You get what you pay for here.

cheers,
    PD

My advice is as always. Try and stick with one mama that has been good with you so you can build up trust and credit. She will be much more willing to try and make a long term client happy than just getting you out of the way before her next one time client calls up making the same " I want a supermodel but I wont pay" request.

yeah. it is always a hit or miss with this outcall girls in taiwan. i am usually in town for only a few days so i do not have the time to look for freebies. when you call the outcall service, you are pretty much stuck with whomever is available at that time and also at that price range. it also depends on your luck. i think the best way to find your 9 in a short time is to arrange something with a mamason ahead of time. trust me, it will be very difficult to find a 9 or 10 wg at just 4000 or 5000nt. you get what you pay for here. when you try to arrange something earlier, tell the mamason exactly what you want (height, bust size, skin color, smoke or not, etc..) for example, you can request a model that has either appeared in a magazine or on tv before. once you narrow down your choices, you will probably have to go along with that girl's schedule in order to hook up. at the end, if you don't like what you see, you can still turn her away. good luck digging and report back.

cheers,
    pd

Quote Originally Posted by hiro nakamura
    last night, i originally wanted to take another attempt at shinning star (i will succeed one of these days!), but decided to try yuki.

bought taipei times (15twd) at a 7-11, went to a motel close by the office. the rest rate is 450 twd for 2 hours. they only asked me for my id because i wanted to use my credit card.

i actually called “helen” (2784-6622) first, asked for a massage and asked if they do specials, she said no specials, just a therapeutic massage; however i think that’s because i was using mandarin.

so then i called yuki (8671-2001).
    [just for everyone’s info the number for aiko is (2700-0509)]

this time i spoke in english and she immediately asked if i wanted full service or a massage (ofcourse full service!). she quoted 5000twd at first, then i said, but the going rate is 3000, no? she then agreed to 3000.

then i started to negotiate with her by saying if she sends better quality girls i may offer to pay 3500twd. she promised she would send better quality girls for 3500. 20 minutes later, knock on the door, a taiwanese girl walks in; a 7 in my opinion but as soon as she started to talk i thought ‘no’ to myself as her teeth were yellowish and her breathe was a mix of cigarettes and beer (eww~~).

sent her away, felt kind of bad since i rarely send girls away, called yuki again and asked her to send a better girl who doesn’t smoke. she said ok and another 20 minutes later in walks a 6.5, chinese girl (i really wanted a taiwanese girl).

her name was dou dou (bean bean). she was kind of cute and i really was not in the mood to wait another 20 minutes. she was fairly nice (pluses on the gfe).

we showered together, then bbbj, then fs (cowgirl, mish), pretty standard. in the middle of it her phone starts to beep and she says she’s sorry but her time is almost up. (i did not know the session was for 40mins only?!)

anyway overall it was an “okay” experience. overall damage was roughly 4.2k as i had to add extra time to my 2 hour rest.

my advice is, if you have time, you can keep sending back girls and negotiate with yuki until she sends a 9 girl at a decent price, but i did not have that much time.

next time, maybe i will just stay for the night and send back like 5 girls until i get the one i want (might be shot in the process but hey).

the search for a 9 taiwanese girl outside of ktv continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Nakamura
    Hi everyone,

With Shinning star you basically need some serious skills to take out the girls, sadly skills which I do not have. Do not ask the managers up front about anything FS related, it would not work. You need to discuss and persuade the girls in private, having said that, I have so far been unsuccessful (ouch!). I have been there five times with 3 different girls and have not managed to take any of them out (double ouch!), leaving with only their numbers. But I will keep trying since Caesars is getting boring and KTV is a no, since I do not have anyone else to go with.

So to conclude, I have no skill, but then again I will keep working at it because there really is no other option out there. Now I wish I can go across the strait everyday, but then don't we all.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.
    With shining star girls here is what you need to do, in this order:

1) Find a girl you like to do FS with and do a 2-hour massage. Chat with her honestly and friendly and funny.

2) Tell her that you really enjoyed her company and would like to take her out next time, they will say yes because minimum take out is 3 hours (I think) and it's easy money (also 200 TWD more per hour). Say you like to take her out for dinner and some fun.

3) When you're out and time is almost up tell her that you are very interested in her and would like to take her for special, and tell her to name her price.

Ok, at this point here are the possible scenarios:

1) You're a moron and she doesn't like you one bit, sorry, no luck there.
    2) She likes you but will try to milk you, she will say 20K TWD or something ridiculous like that.

Don't fear: say, "HA!, the going rate is $7000 TWD for a FS", and she will submit.

Not really that hard in my opinion, but shining star girls are only average face in my opinion. I rated one 8 and the rest are 7 or less.

Posting Limitations