Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Taipei

+ Add Report
Page 362 of 490 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 372 412 462 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 7346
This blog is moderated by Admin

is there any new places for mongering?

Hey guys,

I heard that in LU CHOU (adjucent to SC) seems to have some mongering places. well, I have not had any details but I heard this recently.

If anyone of you has any info on this please share wit us.

Cheers,

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin 2
    It was my last weekend in TPE before heading back to the states, so I thought I would try another KTV. The taxi driver took me to a side street just off of LinSen Bei Lu. The place was advertized by a well lit neon sign that contained the character for gold as the first character. I apologize I didn't remember the second character. It was Friday night and they were packed, so I initially sat out on a couch by a piano. About 20 min later they moved me into a room from which I got to pick a girl from a line up of 3. I chose a cutie, 20 yo, named Mini or Mimi. I asked for a change after 1 hour. This time the line up was long, I think all availabe girls around midnight. The quality was alright, about 8 on a scale of 10. I chose another girl, very thin, but she did a good job teaching me drinking games and tried to get me to sing. I am an awful singer by any measure in any language. At the end of 3 hours, I was ready to go. The mamasan talked to me about take out, and even showed me another girl. She said the girl I was with was not fresh and had a bad smell down there! I thanked her for the warning, but I hope it was just a way to tell me she is on the rag. The cost was 4 hours bar fine (8k) to the club and 7000 for the girl. I about feinted when I did the conversion to USD in my head! Compared to China mainland or perhaps anywhere but Japan this is ridiculously expensive. I don't like to admit this (because I am frugal with money in daylight sober hours) but I took the first girl anyway. She was an awful lay, no BBBJ. Very cute, but no GFE at all. The only interesting point was her pussy was almost naturally bald, no evidence of shaving, just light wisps of hair. Regretted it so many ways. I should have just called Yuki or had a taxi driver take me to SanChong (which I haven't done yet).

I just thought I would add this report for comparison to other places I have tried. The per hour rate is same as the one I posted on previously, but there is no strip dance and the end. It is less expensive than "uniform" shop, where the girls change every 20 minutes. In the uniform shop you get a lap dance once per hour. It stays open later, like until the sun comes up. The traditional piano bar has older girls and you buy them drinks for 500NT and yours are 200NT each.
    Great report Jammin 2! I would never spend much money in Taiwan KTVs, hate to sing and would much rather just "get on with it". Thanks for confirming my logic ;-)

Mongering in Taiwan is terribly expensive when compared to China and quality can be hit or miss. Hope they start laying off SC so we can go back to regular trips there.

Gold is in the title for a reason

It was my last weekend in TPE before heading back to the states, so I thought I would try another KTV. The taxi driver took me to a side street just off of LinSen Bei Lu. The place was advertized by a well lit neon sign that contained the character for gold as the first character. I apologize I didn't remember the second character. It was Friday night and they were packed, so I initially sat out on a couch by a piano. About 20 min later they moved me into a room from which I got to pick a girl from a line up of 3. I chose a cutie, 20 yo, named Mini or Mimi. I asked for a change after 1 hour. This time the line up was long, I think all availabe girls around midnight. The quality was alright, about 8 on a scale of 10. I chose another girl, very thin, but she did a good job teaching me drinking games and tried to get me to sing. I am an awful singer by any measure in any language. At the end of 3 hours, I was ready to go. The mamasan talked to me about take out, and even showed me another girl. She said the girl I was with was not fresh and had a bad smell down there! I thanked her for the warning, but I hope it was just a way to tell me she is on the rag. The cost was 4 hours bar fine (8k) to the club and 7000 for the girl. I about feinted when I did the conversion to USD in my head! Compared to China mainland or perhaps anywhere but Japan this is ridiculously expensive. I don't like to admit this (because I am frugal with money in daylight sober hours) but I took the first girl anyway. She was an awful lay, no BBBJ. Very cute, but no GFE at all. The only interesting point was her pussy was almost naturally bald, no evidence of shaving, just light wisps of hair. Regretted it so many ways. I should have just called Yuki or had a taxi driver take me to SanChong (which I haven't done yet).

I just thought I would add this report for comparison to other places I have tried. The per hour rate is same as the one I posted on previously, but there is no strip dance and the end. It is less expensive than "uniform" shop, where the girls change every 20 minutes. In the uniform shop you get a lap dance once per hour. It stays open later, like until the sun comes up. The traditional piano bar has older girls and you buy them drinks for 500NT and yours are 200NT each.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakspead
    See, I never really understood the whole conversation (much earlier in this thread) about the numbers on back of scooters.

All the scooters/mopeds I saw, I never once saw a number on. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong areas? Are the numbers going to be on random scooters, or is it basically that a mamasan will see who they think is a potential monger and then while the cycle is parked they'll plaster it with their sticker?

Or is it just really simple, and they put a post-it note on cycles parked on the street. Maybe I'm looking for the wrong thing?
    Ah, the mythical numbers on scooters. The way they showed up in my area was on the backs of random mopeds. Just took a walk in the back and if i saw a number (usually written on small white stickers) on the mopeds I would call and ask prices, girls etc.

Walk around and see if you see any, I have not looked in a long time.

Numbers on Scooters

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok42
    I found my provider from the numbers posted on the backs of mopeds. Called one or two of these and she called me back with suggestions on new girls she had so thus began our long term relationship. Dont know how loyal these newpaper services will be, but if you dont live in TP then its hard to establish these kinds of relationships obviously.
    See, I never really understood the whole conversation (much earlier in this thread) about the numbers on back of scooters.

All the scooters/mopeds I saw, I never once saw a number on. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong areas? Are the numbers going to be on random scooters, or is it basically that a mamasan will see who they think is a potential monger and then while the cycle is parked they'll plaster it with their sticker?

Or is it just really simple, and they put a post-it note on cycles parked on the street. Maybe I'm looking for the wrong thing?

Thinking back to how she recognized me, must be that not alot of people call from that hotel I was staying at. Probably not a good sign in terms of being Gfriendly.

I'm hoping one of these massage joints hooks it up with some LT action. I'm determined to find some.

Or maybe just a freebie or two. There were SO many hot chicks in Taiwan, the fact that they couldn't speak a lick of English, and I a lick of Chinese was such a CB.

I hate to ask, but if you guys know a provider that does hook it up LT I'm all ears.
    I found my provider from the numbers posted on the backs of mopeds. Called one or two of these and she called me back with suggestions on new girls she had so thus began our long term relationship. Dont know how loyal these newpaper services will be, but if you dont live in TP then its hard to establish these kinds of relationships obviously.

Not speaking any Chinese shouldnt be any problem with you finding freebies in Taiwan, there are lots of chicks here who would love to be with a white guy (which probably expains my lack of any luck).

Have not asked my provider for LT since I have a family and I doubt it will be cheap. Spend the time and effort getting a freebie, cheaper and more fun.

Provider - Monger Relationship

So, since I have been with my provider for almost 2 years now. She usually only sends or recommends to me the A class girls. Once in a while I catch a break and she sends me what is obviously a 10K girl who has not been chosen by any man for the night and just wants to make some quick cash. While those are few and far between, the average quality of the girls I would say is outstanding and my experiences have mostly been great.
    I'm hopeful that when I get to Taiwan next (soon) I'll have a little better luck with the ladies. The fact that Yuki remembered me the second time I called her might come in handy for me.

Thinking back to how she recognized me, must be that not alot of people call from that hotel I was staying at. Probably not a good sign in terms of being Gfriendly.

I'm hoping one of these massage joints hooks it up with some LT action. I'm determined to find some.

Or maybe just a freebie or two. There were SO many hot chicks in Taiwan, the fact that they couldn't speak a lick of English, and I a lick of Chinese was such a CB.

I hate to ask, but if you guys know a provider that does hook it up LT I'm all ears.

Girl walked in. WahWah. Said she was 21, she had an okay face. Messed up teeth. But not bad. She had a bit of a scar or something near her cheek/jawbone. She was semi decently dressed. Had the hooker heels on. I think her face was a 6 and body was a 6 as well.
    Hey Freakspead,

dont feel cheated. I have talked with my long time provider about this and she told me that they usually send the lower tier girls to first time clients. One, if you are in town for a short time usually you wont care too much and just "do it".

Second, if you are a cop, you bust the crappy girl.

So, since I have been with my provider for almost 2 years now. She usually only sends or recommends to me the A class girls. Once in a while I catch a break and she sends me what is obviously a 10K girl who has not been chosen by any man for the night and just wants to make some quick cash. While those are few and far between, the average quality of the girls I would say is outstanding and my experiences have mostly been great.

2. Interesting story I walked into a 'barber shop' in this northern area of Taipei - around Fuxinggang and asked for a massage. Lady just turned me down - probably for regulars. Or maybe it was because I was dressed nice - shirt and pant and she was suspicious?
    Nah, what would she have been suspicious of? The police aren't known to send well-dressed, young, English speaking white guys to bust barbershops in Fuxinggang. She probably thought you were more trouble than you were worth.

3. The thought of hitting up SC Shacks never really crossed my mind. Its not really because I'm a foreigner, but rather because the surroundings don't sit well with me. But you'll find that there is success to be had. Just ask the seasoned pro's who post on this forum.
    From reading your reports, I would wage the cost of your next trip that you wouldn't have had a good time. SC is more hard-core than anything that you ventured into and, as you have discovered, mongering is as much about what is between your ears and thinking in a certain way than anything else. On your next trip, after some reflection, you probably will be ready for SC. However, it's not a place for people who don't know the area or have a bit of experience in Taiwan.

4. My one problem was finding LT. I wanted to take my time and do what I wanted to do. However I never had any luck with that. Anyone else have any tips about LT? Or was it basically if one has to build a relationship with a mamasan or a particular girl to get what one wants?
    Unless you want to spend a ton of cash for a girl from a KTV, you probably aren't going to have that much success unless you go for freebies and, even then, many have to return home as they live with their parents. Reflecting on this a bit, LT is something that isn't on the table as much here as in other places, not that I have looked for it. However, I have never been quoted a LT rate, which is normal in many other countries.

I think that you are a flake though enjoyed your reports a great deal-PM me if you are in Taipei again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sendagaya
    Maybe it'll be different when I'm a little older, or more experienced, but I'm rather unhappy with anyone older than about 24. (I'm in my mid-20s). Also, I have rather high taste I guess, and really only want to be with someone I find quite hot. So Taipei is proving somewhat difficult so far.
    I.......wow........have no idea. Are you sure that you are in Taipei if you haven't seen any attractive women?

Taipei Roundup

As promised I said I would post a little something about my overall thoughts in Taiwan:

1. Taiwanese women are HOT! It helps that they copy what they see in Hollywood and treat it as normal life. I ran into so many cute chicks in Taiwan, the bummer was that most of these chicks were with some dude. Plus with my limited Chinese I had no shot of even a simple conversation.

2. Interesting story I walked into a 'barber shop' in this northern area of Taipei - around Fuxinggang and asked for a massage. Lady just turned me down - probably for regulars. Or maybe it was because I was dressed nice - shirt and pant and she was suspicious?

3. The thought of hitting up SC Shacks never really crossed my mind. Its not really because I'm a foreigner, but rather because the surroundings don't sit well with me. But you'll find that there is success to be had. Just ask the seasoned pro's who post on this forum.

4. My one problem was finding LT. I wanted to take my time and do what I wanted to do. However I never had any luck with that. Anyone else have any tips about LT? Or was it basically if one has to build a relationship with a mamasan or a particular girl to get what one wants?

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

caesars

I've been to Caesars and called Yuki once, but sent the girl back because she wasn't attractive enough. Anyways, I am used to Bangkok. You can go to a go-go bar there and pick the girl you want. And there are a lot of young, hot girls to choose from.

Maybe it'll be different when I'm a little older, or more experienced, but I'm rather unhappy with anyone older than about 24. (I'm in my mid-20s). Also, I have rather high taste I guess, and really only want to be with someone I find quite hot. So Taipei is proving somewhat difficult so far. I love Chinese, Taiwanese girls, but the scene here isn't so easy to explore. At least for a non-Chinese speaking white man.

I was wondering, then, if anyone had some advice about where to go. I've scoured the forum and thought about KTV or uniform shops. But I wouldn't begin to know how to get in. I don't know anyone who is a friend of manager, etc.

Anyone else in a similar position as me? Anyone care to possibly talk or meet up and venture out in the city together?

I'm wishing I were still in BKK, but I know that's not fair because I'm sure Taipei has some hidden pleasures I just haven't come across yet.

BTW - Before I forget

Whoever hooked it up - Appreciate it. Good Looking Out

We Want The Singapore/Taiwan Story!

Are all the brothers having such horrible luck? God, I was going to write about this great Singapore/Taiwan fuck I found but with the list of bad reports recently it would seem like bragging.
    Hey Ragnarok,

It won't seem like you're bragging at all, whatever man just post it! Maybe your posts will give hope to scrubs like myself to aspire to greater heights.

3rd Time Mongering - 3rd Times a Charm?!?

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok42
    god buddy you just can't seem to catch a break. in my experience with my provider, 3k is for non taiwan girls (thai, malaysian, mainland china, etc), 5k will get you taiwan girls. so don't think bargaining down will still get you same quality.
    haha, maybe third time is the truly the charm?

man its a good to know i'm getting tips from a vet of the taiwan forum. seriously, good looking out.

Quote Originally Posted by exile
    it is refreshing to see a guy like freakspeed take the time to read the forum instead of asking if anybody knows a girl for him. he is doing everything right and the third report is probably going to be a success.
    thanks exile, and you did guess correctly. third time worked out for me. but let me get to that story. it was quite an adventure along the way.

i was winding down my stay in taipei and at this point i was in between giving up on the mongering scene and maybe giving it one more shot just to see if the knowledge paid off. i didn't feel like going all the way back to asiaworld. just because i knew i could get it cheaper for comparable talent if i called someone from the paper and plus i'm lazy as hell. i rather just get stuff delivered. i was over the whole 'what will hotel management think' because i knew i was outta there shortly.

i found my paper. called up the yuk-ster. i learned from my mistakes and i was hell bent on being picky. almost to fault. call her up, agree on the price and i tell her what i want, 20-23, i told her chinese girl with some english, re-emphasized this, specified height and all that. she agreed and asked me where i was. i told her the hotel name and before i gave her the room number she guessed it. she recognized me.

oh frick! man that can't be a good sign right? since she had recongized me i told her straight up. "yo that broad you sent last time was a joke, you better not pull that same stunt this time. " sorta dismissively (at least i thought) she agreed not to do it again. assured me to not worry and that i wouldn't be disappointed this time.

i actually tried to find out how much for the entire night. i was hoping i could strike some deal based off my last bad experience. have some of the dough that was wasted then, plus what i was going to pay now to score a lt. i told her i would give 5-6k for long term. but yuki told me she doesn't do lt and that i would have to work it out with the girls. then she said my only option as to pay for each session. 6k for 2 hours etc. hell no!

so i'm sitting around and waiting, and i had been out all day so i was definitely sorta stinky and sweaty, but i refused to take a shower. not this time! in about 30 minutes a phone call game from the front desk. the girl at the desk said. "sir i have your 'friend' waiting for you downstairs". yeah, she said it really sarcastically. whatever. "yeah send her up" about two minutes later i get a knock on the door and when i open the door she just casually strolls in. and boy did she really look like a sw. she seemed exhausted/wasted/buzzed/high i have no clue, i just stood there holding the door in shock as to what i was seeing. she walked over and dumped her bag and then looked around 'securing her surroundings' and she turns to me. okay? i looked her up and down, she was wearing a lot of blue, jeans skirt, long blue stockings, some black t-shirt and this jacked falling off one her shoulders. the bag she was lugging around was filled with who knows what. man i have standards! "no, not okay". she didn't get it! she asked me if i showered, and i was like no this (pointing to her and me) this is not okay! i open the door and tell her to leave. i think she's stunned. i couldn't really tell because like i said she seemed wasted/high. i close the door but i hear her on the other side of the door calling up and saying she was rejected. silence, and she stomps off. she was so disgusting i didn't even bother asking her, her name.

a minute later i get a call. and its yuki. she asked me why i didn't like the girl. i told her off, told her that if nothing else she was going to get me screwed by the hotel for having sw's up! i was fuming so i told her not to send anymore over. told her i had enough of this nonsense i was going to tell my people that yuki's is crap. she protested, saying that she had another girl on the way, "well then call up the girl and tell her not to bother coming".

all seems lost right? i go back to whatever. watching the telly and what not when i hear a knock on the door. who is that? open the door and this girl with an extended jaw bone is outside. another sw. she walks in and i ask her how old she is, and who sent her. she says she's 21. b. s! and that yuki sent her and asked if she was okay. this girl was slightly better, because she didn't look like a sw, but she was barely a 5. 5 in the face dept. her body seemed decent.

i sorta protested with her, meanwhile the little guy was trying to convince me to keep her around. convincing me that i wouldn't get anything else. i let cooler and smarter heads prevail and sent the girl on her way. telling her to call up yuki and tell her not to send me anymore people.

a few minutes later as i went back to the t. v i figured i had one more option left. let me try them other places. there are like 10 other spots on that newspaper. i called up aiko. and at first i was a little hesitant. there was this report i read about the different numbers being the same place. after a hello, i asked non chalantly "yuki? " and the lady on the line was like "who, yuki? no this aiko! ". not a conclusive test by far but i was convinced i guess. explained the deal. she asked me for the hotel name and room number and even the hotel phone number. she said she'd call right back.

called back in a few seconds, basically testing to see i was in the spot i was calling from. makes sense. she said she would send a girl over in 40 minutes.

girl walked in. wahwah. said she was 21, she had an okay face. messed up teeth. but not bad. she had a bit of a scar or something near her cheek/jawbone. she was semi decently dressed. had the hooker heels on. i think her face was a 6 and body was a 6 as well.

we stripped and while chatting i told her this was my first time calling a wg and i wanted some good hour long service. "noo, not hour long, only forty minutes" she practically yelped it at the top of her voice. damn girl, keep it down! i made up some b. s about agreeing to one hour and that i'm paying for one hour. her voice was sorta whiny but i was content with overlooking that.

she called up her guy and confirmed it was only for forty minutes. and that if i wanted extra i would have to pay. i told her if she would stay extra time i would reward her appropriately, but she was saying something about how her driver would be waiting etc etc. i confirmed with her that i had her for forty minutes. ugh. fine whatever.

we hit up the shower, tried being a little playful, splashed her with some water but she complained about her makeup. "noo not the face" i was getting the impression she was going to have a lot of rules and overall a buzz kill. fine whatever. she washed me off, i kinda rubbed up on her a little while in the shower. no funny business there. i was hoping she would take the lead on it. show she was interested at least!

we hit up the bed, and i ask her to lay down. i'm taking charge this time, play by my rules. i was hell bent on making this work. i start working my way up, daty. and slowly up through the breasts. not firm. but still nice. up the neck. i stopped and asked if she was okay with some fkissing. but she said no. ugh. worked my way down and concentrated on the daty. she started locking up on me, trying to get me out of my perch, but i locked hands with her and she started to enjoy it. she started moaning and what not. occassionaly there would be a plea for stop/no, ouch but overall enjoyed it. she's like what about you baby, i'm like yeah lets do this. applies the condom and she asks me to lie down. she takes over while i finger her. hoping to get her a little more loosened up (personality wise not the goods! ) we switch to 69 and were going at it. this way i was concentrating on her while she was concentrating on me. makes it last longer i feel. her ass was right there so i experimented with a little prodding. no objects (that was a shocker! ).

after some time had elapsed, she turned back and asked if we wanted to get down to the rough and tumble. sure "hop on". seemed like she was going to start to complain but stopped. and hopped on. gosh, if she had i would of just gone nuts.

cow girl was cool. somewhere in the back of my mind i breathed a sigh of relief. and i started playing with her boobs as she somewhat unenthusiastically hopped up and down. i was playing with her clit for some added stimulation. after a little while i switched over to mish, didn't even have her dethrone, just grabbed her and transformed positions. her head was falling off the bed some. so even if she did complain i couldn't be bothered. i knew i had her for forty minutes. so i shot a load. didn't even bother pulling out. figured she would complain about that too.

she went off to clean up a bit, and then when she came back she was sorta shocked to see that i hadn't put on any clothes. what? we still have fifteen minutes or so! "no no, only make love once, not twice" despite all my efforts and claims that i had at least a full 40 minutes were to no avail. just so that she would shutup with the yelping i told her fine fine, let me just get dressed.

we spent the next fifteen minutes talking. which was kinda cool. she offered to give me a massage but i declined. she told me about how she has regular clients. germans, japanese, french etc. and that this was the first time out to the north burbs of taipei. she asked me if i would call her back some other time. ask for her. i told her not to hold her breath. she somewhat hinted half way through that she would be willing to knock one more round out for an extra 1k.- but i didn't want to spend money for a rush job.

the conversation was sorta interesting, its a whole diff ball game finding out about her lifestyle. up at 3pm and working till 6 am. she's supporting a kid, her hubby passed away in a car crash a while ago so she stopped school and what not and took up sw. her kid lives with her mother and brother, and she works mainly downtown taipei. told me there were alot of street walkers in that area. i asked her if her family knew about what she does. and she said yeah. and that her mom is cool with it now, but was pissed initially. i was always suspect of her age. her pussy wasn't exactly tight as ever. but when she told me about her clientelle it made sense. she said she was knocked up in school. and had to go through school with her hubby and a prego.

i coulda shot an episode on sw for discovery channel if i wanted to! i sorta felt bad for her. she seemed genuine at times, and hey life is tough for her. i asked her if she wanted to eat something or have a drink. she passed but took a bottle of water.

she got her call right around the forty minute mark. she got up and politely said thanks and walked out.

i wasn't thrilled with the experience, but i wasn't disgusted either. i was just okay with the experience. i would call up aiko again maybe. not necessarily for wahwah but maybe for some other girl. i didn't ask aiko for lt. maybe that might be my next plan of action.

i guess if i had to rate my experience with what i had read. sure i had some funky experiences. but my last session seemed to be on par with what everyone else's experiences have been for the most part.

i'll post some concluding thoughts in my next post. don't want to ramble on too long!

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here for more information.

Posting Limitations