La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Taipei

+ Add Report
Page 239 of 490 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 249 289 339 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 7342
This blog is moderated by Admin

Taipei outcall experience

Was in town for two nights last week, and tried an outcall service recommended by a brother here.

I was busy earlier in the night and did not call for the service till past midnight. The girl actually arrived within 30 mins but had trouble getting to my room as security asked her for my last name and she could not provide. After another call with the mama and have all issues fixed, she arrived at almost 1:30.

The girl claimed to be 28, which I believe. She was very slim with long hair, and nice looking eyes. Not much of a rack, but I like slim girls so that did not bother me. She said she just took a shower before leaving home so I had to take one myself, and she was in the bathroom with me, just to hand me the towels, etc.

We then went to the bed. Honestly, she was not very experienced and did not do much. CBJ, some licking of the nipples, and that was it. She later told me that she used to own a small spa (doing skincare and nail) but business went bad and she owed people money so she had no choice but to close the shop and start working as an SP. I sort of believe her as she did not even want to open her eyes when she was sucking me and I was pumping her.

I don't usually mind the more "green" girl as long as they do not have an attitude problem. All in all, not a bad experience as I would usually prefer this than the FS package that is mechanical and you do not feel connected to the girl. But for people who are after body and service, she is certainly not the right type.

I have been mongering in mainland China for quite a few years. I have to say this is certainly more expensive than what I would usually pay (it was NTD 5000, as she is Taiwanese). But I would say from the way the mama handled the call to this girl's attitude, it was quite a nice experience that worth the money.

#6 is a hottie (for Thai massage)

In an earlier post, I referred to this Thai massage: "I recommend you go to a newer one opened up on Minsheng E. Road Section 2. Just head west on Minsheng E. Road until you pass Songjiang Road (running N / S). About 4 or 5 stores from the corner where you will see a Starbuck's, you will see a purple / mauve sign on the left-hand side for 2H NT999 massage with some Japanese katakana for massage."

I've been going to see a #6 (mid 30's) from Chongqing, for several months now. Good skin, nice legs and rack, pleasant face, but has a little bit around the midsection. Her massage technique is excellent and she can be convinced to do some rub-and-tug (open to groping, but no BJ or more). NT500 tip should be sufficient, but I usually tip 700-800 because she does such a good job. She has a friendly, playful personality and is fun to chat with, if you can manage some basic Mandarin. I would rate her an 8. 5-9 for overall satisfaction.

Innocent fun.

Sometimes I just date girls just to see what will happen. Been chatting with, exchanging sms etc, and had two innocent lunches with a divorced Taiwanese lady. Wrong side of 30 but nice company. Nice and slim, good and funny but not really the type I lust after but sometimes I let the hormones take over, put myself on autopilot and see what happens.

Last night this lady and I had a pleasant dinner, strolled around a nearby park and when the evening joggers had reduced in number started lots of sweet kisses. I knew, she knew (and had made plain tonight wasnt going to be a "lets go to a hotel night") but nonetheless was nice to be necking in the park like a teenager and her moans of arousal indicated the temperature was increasing LOL.

Anyways we know that one day a shared bed moment will come. So having finished kissing, we both shared an mrt ride towards our respective homes. Mrt gets crowded and in one of the wonderfully unexpected moments of life, she puts her handbag in front of my crotch, and even tho we are surrounded by many people, she's touching, squeezing and generally having a good old play with my junk. Nice end to an interesting day.

Agree that girls should not be more nervous. I heard some report that politicians are saying the law has been successful because busts have dropped from a couple hundred (thousand?) to 6 over the same period, last year to this.

That means far fewer people are getting busted.

Why would the girls be more nervous under the new law? First of all, their clients will be much less likely to implicate them, since the men get fined now too. Its a lot more work for the cops to set up stings than it used to be to get the client to roll over back when he faced no penalty. Finally, I'm not sure what the previous law penalties were, but it seems like its just money fines now, and not all that high "First-time violators will be fined up to NT$6, 000, second-time violators will face a maximum fine of NT$12, 000, while those who violate the law for a third time will face a fine of up to NT$30, 000". I mean are the cops on some moral crusade just to land a 6000NT fine? They seem underpaid and overworked as it is. Someone can point us at that website where the (old and?) new law are posted, but what I read talks about fines, not jail. I guess everyone is adjusting, but I still think there are some silver linings to the new law. Particularly if one of these years one of the local governments approves a red light district. Not all of them are as squeaky-clean put-up-some-nice-window-dressing-for-the-westerners as Taipei city is. (I suggest, next to the nuclear power plants, in what is clearly already a NIMBY-free zone).

Was thinking this place was quiet

Yes you read my mind Rognarok. I was also thinking it was quiet around here. Well not much going on in my world (except a probably Manila trip this weekend when once again I will attempt to forget my real age and pretend I'm a 21 year old LOL)

Weekend here was ok. Had a special home pass to go ut on Friday night. Headed to Hsinchu where one of my regular Filipinas (44kg) happily met me and we spend a very sweeet 3 hours in the Golden Swallow.

Sunday afternoon was happily home alone so finally got to meet a new Filipina in Taoyuan. We meet near Fe 21. Cute happy smiling girl with nice attitude. We both knew what the agenda was, as within 10 minutes of meeting were heading to a 7-11 to buy some suplies for a hotel visit. Found the "Today hotel" and spend a happy 3 hours there. Some girls look better with clothes on that clothes off. Certainly the case with this lady. I generally prefer the under 50kg ladies. This particular girl was over 60. But the bigger the body the bigger the boobs. So in that respect was fun and fine. Home by 7 before anyone had the chance to wonder where I had been. LOL.

This forum is a tomb.

No new posts for almost a week? WTF?

Business at outcalls seem to really taking a beating after the new law took effect but still called for a Malay girl. She was late and I got pissy with them but she made up for it when she showed up. Smoking hot body and was a real nympho, we fucked like some horny teenagers. She even went as far as to hold my hand after we were done and I could feel her pulsing and squeezing me. We then spooned for a few minutes after and I really got into kissing her.

While her initial attitude was not pro I have to say I will definately see her again. Standard 3500 and worth every penny. So be careful about LE but don't stop playing people. And then post about it.

Thanks.

Longshan

Hello, all, I've been following the posts here a while, and am a senior member on the USA sex guide site. I don't have PM here and can't view photos, but you might be able to PM from the USA site. The best reports that helped me navigate the streets of Longshan are Piperpilot's reports like.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1111590

Anyways, I just want to report some of the lessons I've learned trolling the Longshan district while in Taiwan on business.

1. Don't do the pseudo-KTV chicks in Longshan. They charge 600NT up for just the tea and room, and try to upsell you another 1000-2000 for their service.

I told one of the chicks that I just wanted to go up to her apartment with no overhead or drama. Instead, she took me to the pseudo-KTV room, and I told her that was not what I wanted. But she said it was too late and the boss already charged 600NT for the room, and that she wanted another 1800NT for FS, and tried to get me to pay for another chick as well. Well, I figured I'd just leave the 600NT (20US) and chalk that up loss as learning experience and walked out.

2. It is better to find an independent working girl in the alley ways. I had 3-4 different chicks charging 1000NT each time. Some only offered HJ, but I did get a couple for FS for 1000NT. And the best part is that all these chicks have their own apartments that you go to so there are boss or room overheads. In general, they rush you a bit, but for the 30US equivalent for a pop, that is not bad, I guess.

3. Don't expect too much GFE for 1000NT (or 30US equivalent). These Longshan WGs are business minded and want to finish their job as efficiently as possible and get more business. So if you are looking for higher priced GFEs then these WGs are not.

4. In general, the average age of the WGs are in the 50s, but there are 30-something gems to be found. It is hit or miss on the most part, just like YMMV with the service.

If I was staying longer, I definitely would have a different gameplan to build a list of regulars that I can call up, but for a short stay, this is okay and cheap.

Nearby Riverview Hotel

Hi Fellow Mongers,

I am an active members in a India forum but first time here and first time in Taipei need your help here bros. And in absolute boredom.

I am looking for a massage place with happy endings of course nearby where I am staying. Staying in Riverview Hotel at the corner of Er Mei Jie, near to Ximending.

Also am looking for a place to have some drinks nearby here preferably. I am looking for a place that is within walking distance as I don't want to venture too far away. So can fellow bros here please point me in the right way please.

Thanks

Great Ceasars morning

Had an itch that needed to be scratched so I got into Ceasars when they make their shift change. One of my favorite girls was so lucky me. Odd thing is that the mamasan took two of us up at once (guess she wanted to save a second trip). My girl gives a huge grin when she sees me and proceeds to hug and kiss me.

Before we even get to the massage she was kneeling in front of me giving me a BBBJ while I watched and admired the view. They usually arent supposed to give BBBJ but obviously she didn't care. She takes my hands and pulls them under her tiny dress and into her thong, god she has a sexy ass! I finger fuck her until she gets super wet and then push her onto the table and enter her. She is nice and tight and we proceed to do it in all the usual positions. As I am about to finish I make her look into my face while I yell out (she told me she likes to listen to men yell out when they cum). So after all THAT, then we get to the massage, haha.

Now here is the interesting part. While leaving the guy who came up with me is also leaving and the girl is still at the door. Being a real pro she hid her face behind the door so I could see her, but I could see she had a hot thin body, too bad I couldn't ask her number. Also while I was leaving another girl came up the elevator, guess she was late, and man she was super cute! I want to see her next time, but I was careful not to assume she was a working girl (she might be one of the girls behind the counter). So looks like the morning shift at Ceasars has definately some real hotties, will keep going to find what numbers they are.

Last week only repeat pussy

With the new law in effect I decided to play it safer and call in only girls that I had met before (also guaranteed a better time).

One is a girl who works occasionally but sees me on her own time (and she LOVED the school girl outfit). The next girl was a part timer who I see whenever she comes out. Sweet college girl who looked super cute in the outfit and we made love as if we would die the next day. Damn, that school girl outfit is really getting me a lot of good action.

Will see my lover tonight so no fear of raids. Remember, be careful out there. Don't hear lots of reports of busts but I think the police are just getting their techniques sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok42  [View Original Post]
    I have heard the rumors as well but I would advise to be extra careful with the new laws in effect. That area is well known and you regularly hear reports of some local idiot getting caught trying to pick up some SW. For the time being stick with well established places or providers you use on a regular basis is what I would recommend.

Play hard but play safe. While the laws here are pretty tame compared to US law, still not worth the embarrasment of having a police record.
    I agree but don't think that potentially picking somebody up in Ximen would be any more or less dangerous than any of the regular non-Ceasars / non-KTV kind of places. Of course, you do need to be careful. That part of the city is always crowded and it would be hard to negotiate without somebody knowing what you were doing.

News Roundup

http://taipeitimes.com/News/front/ar.../05/2003517493

http://taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/a.../09/2003517867

http://taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/a.../07/2003517701

"On Monday, district police officers said they face a tougher challenge in cracking down on illegal sex trade activities after the law was amended. Police on the front line are less eager to crack down on the illegal sex trade because 'it is more difficult to get people buying sex to confess they are guilty, ' a policeman in Taipei said. As customers were exempt from responsibility under the previous regulation, it was easier for police to secure their testimony against the women who served them and rack up arrests. However, now, 'who would want to confess they bought sex' outside legal sex trade zones, said the policeman, who requested anonymity because he was not authorized to speak publicly about the matter. Instead, police must use new investigation techniques to collect evidence of illegal sex transactions, including conducting separate interrogations and gathering evidence from the scene of the suspected act. Even then, it might not be enough to prove a violation occurred, the policeman said."

"Police in New Taipei City ... reported the first violation of the new law, in which a man and a woman were fined NT$1500 each for engaging in illegal sex in a backroom inside a tea shop."

"A recent survey of 22 local governments by the Chinese-language Apple Daily found none supported the plan. 21 rejected it and only one was still undecided."

Address?

Hi Tom! Thanks for the very nice first time report. Can you share where exactly this is or how to find it? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TomTomSmith  [View Original Post]
    Before I ask my question, let me share my past three experiences from August 2011. This was my first and only visit to Taiwan.

A buddy of mine told me of the great massages he got from a massage parlor on Linsin Road. In Taipei. He gave me the address of the parlor and suggested I pay them a visit if I ever had the chance to go to Taipei – so I did.

When I first walked in, it was just as my friend said. Spinning barber shop pole on the outside and several empty chairs in what looked like a beauty salon. A gentleman was standing at the front desk and asked what I would like. He pointed to a price list of times and fees. I said I wanted a 'one hour massage'. The he looked at me and said, 'no sex. ' Odd, I thought, but paid anyway. I was only looking for a massage plus HJ so FS wasn't on my menu anyway. A darling of a young lady (30ish) greeted me and took me upstairs to a room with several barber style chairs. Odd, I thought, as I assumed I would get a private room or something. But no complaints as it appeared I was the only one there. She gave a fairly decent massage and I was happy when she had me flip to my back. 'Here is the good part' I thought, but her hands never went south of the border. No matter how much I tried to scoot up on the chair, her hands didn't move any farther. Before I knew it, my time was up. I asked 'is that all' and she asked if I wanted another hour. 'An hour of what? ' I asked. She said, 'massage. ' Well, the massage was ok but I didn't want to drop more coin and not get anywhere. I said thank you to the nice lady and left. That evening, I got back to my hotel, called my buddy and asked WTF?

My buddy explained that I had to get a massage longer than an hour. He suggest I go back and try again. So, the next day I did.

Same guy at the desk. But this time I asked for 1 ½ hour massage. This time he didn't say 'no sex'. I thought, 'off to a good start'. The girl that took me upstairs was a cutie too (30ish) with a nice curvy figure. I would rate her rack at an American C cup. Always a good thing. Even better, she took me to a private room. She started the massage as the girl did the day before and then asked for the flip. Her hands started to move south and once again stopped at the belt line. I tried the smiling and nodding and scooting up on the chair thing hoping she would get the hint but nothing worked. Finally I thought, I'll give the universal sign for a HJ. She shook her head 'no' so I smiled and tried it again. She said, 'she couldn't as the owner didn't want the girls to have sex. ' I said, 'oh no, no sex, just a HJ. ' She told me it would be 1000NT more. Mmm. I thought. '$30 USD for a HJ? ' Well, what the hell. I was already in the chair. Mr. Johnson was more than at half-mast and all my thinking was being done down there anyway. I said, 'ok but I want some boob. ' Then she leaves the room. Comes back and pulls my shorts down a bit and then gives Mr. Johnson a close inspection. Odd I thought for a HJ, and then all of the sudden she starts giving the most amazing BBBJ. Later I found out it was some kind of secret Chinese warm water tea trick and I was quiet that happy customer. Her top came off. Got to play with an amazing rack and then she went back downstairs to finish me off. There was still some time on the clock so she continued massaging for another 15 minutes and off I went, a happy customer.

When I got back to the hotel, I called my friend and thanked him for the tip. Knowing I had one more day in Taiwan, and rather risk a disappointing experience, I thought, what the hell, give the shop another visit.

So I walked in again and said, 'Hello, ' to the chap behind the counter and asked for 1 ½ hour massage. Headed upstairs and was greeted by what appeared to be the grandmother of the lady I had last night. She had a nice smile but this lady must have been pushing mid-50's. Now, I regular guy would back out but I thought, this should be interesting bordering on strange. Same routine, hot towel back massage, flip and as she heads south she doesn't stop at the belt line. And I'll be damned but if this grandma doesn't give the best ball rub of all time. She had some serious technique that I have actually incorporated into my own masterbatory habits. In the meantime, I'm keeping an eye on the clock and see that time is running out. I give the universal sign for HJ and she says 'no'. Now how can someone so skillful at the ball rub not follow through? Well, its because she wants $3000NT to go back to my hotel. Not in the cards. Why ruin a good thing and see what she looks like in bright light, right? I tell her I'm on my way to the airport so, shrugs and gives me a HJ free of charge. Not bad. And well deserving of the extra $500NT tip.

Earlier (on this forum) I read about a Thai massage place where a fellow monger got more than just a massage. That sounds interesting. I'll be staying north of the main train station (don't know the hotel as of yet) but I can navigate pretty well with Google.

Now my question. In three weeks I'll be in Taiwan for a few nights. I would love to find a place with a good massage and a guaranteed HJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok42  [View Original Post]
    Everyone wants them but no one wants them in their neighborhood. I doubt any city or district will sanction official red-light districts because of the negative association involved. Don't hold your breath, Chinese people are not as open as those in Amsterdam.

Too bad.
    Yep, a nation of NIMBYs. Maybe they can put the red light districts next to the nuclear power stations. Plenty of power for the red lights.

One of the articles talked about the Dutch model vs. The Swedish model. What we need is the German model. FKK clubs in Taiwan!

Posting Limitations