La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Taipei

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 489 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Google maps

A tip for quick finds: just type "erotic massage" in google maps and you'll find any reported erotic massage parlor in your area. Not every area will have it but many outer ones do. Note: 99% of them will be with Viet girls. Most will only do HJ, some nudity from the girls side (YMMV), or a BJ. Don't expect FS there. Though I have been lucky in some after some time. The advantage for me is to find something quickly in my area and get a decent massage plus extras. Plus I prefer being in a spa with a proper shower.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimochidesu  [View Original Post]
    Not a lot of options on JFK for Shilin, also can't really tell if the non-chain spas in the area are he or legit. Anyone with recommendations? Will be staying in the area for about a month so would prefer somewhere really close.
    Take the MRT down to Minquan West (where red crosses orange for the first time) and take the orange line one stop to Zhongshan Elementary School.

That is Spa central.

Action near Shilin?

Not a lot of options on JFK for Shilin, also can't really tell if the non-chain spas in the area are he or legit. Anyone with recommendations? Will be staying in the area for about a month so would prefer somewhere really close.

A pleasant evening

Met up with a girl in the Kangding alleys that I knew previously.

This was literally like a sequel to our last performance. It was wonderful. "Getting to know you," was out of the way. Intricate memory of what worked best last time and what was mediocre was instantly recalled.

And, without speaking, as if previously the choreographing made it to the final script, we just jumped right in with full awareness and enthusiasm. We never came up for air. We went right to "the best of" our last encounter.

She likes to be pleasured and loved in her own way, so she took the lead to get what pleased her most. And, if she is happy, her enthusiasm overflows and I became the happy recipient.

Or a better analogy was that the previous encounter was a dressed— excuse me — an "undressed rehearsal," where all the mistakes got ironed-out, and this was the real deal performance.

Before finding her, as always," I did "the stroll. " I knew it would be a good night when one of the girls called me 老26495; lao ban. (boss) I'm finally getting some respect. (unlike Rodney Dangerfield, RIP) (LOL).

I almost jumped in with a few that I half-liked. That often turns out badly. Glad that I waited.

But, in my strolls, I witnessed a funny occurrence. An older gent, a local, was doing' "the stroll," also, in front of me.

He meandered in front of a waiting group of gals, focused in on the sexiest one who was sporting a high midriff, tickled her belly, and gave her a nice pat on the fanny. (That really takes a set of cast iron balls and a cavalier swagger. Or, maybe he had a pint or two under his belt).

I was flabbergasted by his audacity. Never would I even attempt such a maneuver. She sort of smiled at the harmless old boy and went back to her vape.

She was a Thai, and gave all due respect to an elderly gentleman's age, and his status of a local country resident.

Now, that guy, and not myself, is worthy of the title "32769;26495; lao ban. " (boss).

But, I have to admit, boys, I am a happy man. The session was wonderful, straightforward pounding and a genuine affection and mutual respect.

What more can be hoped for in one of these encounters?

Longshan Short (not too short) Stories

After consistently striking out at Longshan, I was headed to another jurisdiction, but ran out of time, and ended up, as usual, at the Wanhua scene.

Went down to the third level underground where there is a Wanhua Cultural Center. Very interesting. Many things to observe there. Even a sort of native music restaurant with live singers. And a store with possibly like ancestral, tribal, aboriginal games and activities. (non-sexual, of course, since the ground level has that subject well covered).

I thought that since I go so often to the area, I should be aware of happenings other than mongering. Nobody seems to know much about this underground area and there is barely any business. But, it is a huge space with many new and clean stores. I did not have the time to fully explore it, because natural urges were rising from within. But, I will revisit this very interesting area in the future.

Did my stroll in the Xichang Market and Kangding Alleys. I was definitely partaking tonight. So, even if she was a second-rate rejected no-go last week, as the night was wearing down, she was getting the call out of the bullpen and all responsibility to close the game would be in her hands.

But, in the meantime, I looked, noticed, browsed. Bought some fruit and tea. Sometimes good bargains in the market.

A cute Thai waved me in. Another called me "strongman," and hit me with her fan while the other girls laughed. One told me her price was $1000 US Dollars and laughed. I guess it was like "open mic at the improv night" in the Kangding alleys. Everybody was sort of poking fun at me. I did enjoy the attention and positive energy.

Of noteworthiness, today, for some reason, I wore a very bright smile. It really opened doors in their reaction to me. But, alas, nothing really worth my attention and money. But, like I said, I was pretty desperate, and some lucky lady was going to have all her dreams come true, LOL. (or nightmares).

It is also worth noting that in my last strikeout visits, they were mostly at night. But, on this occasion, it was a bit earlier.

The main reason that I was considering not going to XiChang / Kangding any longer is because on a previous night, even the girls I wouldn't take for free were asking for 2 K. And, not just from me. I got up close and listened to conversations between the girls and men of all shapes and sizes, young men, old men, Asian men and foreign men. 2 K seemed to be the going rate. And, I watched many guys, upon hearing 2 K, just smile and walk away. I am of the same opinion. I just won't pay 2 K in this jurisdiction. Preposterous! (nice word).

But, then again, if you are overflowing with expendable cash, and she is young, pretty, and worth it, the extra $500 NT spike to match the inevitable rise to the current price is meaningless, unless you are a spendthrift, or going a bit too often. (hence, yours truly).

In my last successful outing prior to my string of strikeouts, I met a wonderfully nice Taiwanese girl and I have been looking for her ever since, but to no avail.

So, today, I approached a looker who I believe refused me on a prior occasion when I was unaccompanied by my companions, namely, my friendly smile and a less serious demeanor. I conversed with her about my prior date and she could not assist me. This actual sincere inquiry and conversation on the street set the stage to somehow get to know each other. She wasn't flirty. A bit more stoic. Didn't know if she would loosen up, upstairs. But, she, undeniably was a very good looking, well taken care of, well dressed, hygienically clean, quite appealing, graceful tall and slim young lady.

So, I asked about her own availability and offered her my standard rate, and she agreed.

On the walk upstairs, before entering the room, I started testing the waters with a few reach outs and light pawings, a nibble or two to test her reaction. Surprisingly, a giggle or two, revealing that she is not a "beautiful prude. ".

Definitely not as openly playful and surrendered as my prior date, but much younger. Looked like mid to late 20's. More serious, and more business-like. A bit of conceit because she is used to being admired her whole life. Less lenient than my last girl, in that she preferred to not be incessantly fondled and hands and fingers were banned from her nether openings, and no kissing.

My prior girl was open to almost everything and relished all.

So, my date started with kissing and caressing my body, followed by a covered BJ with much affection, and attention.

I just laid there on the bed with many pillows that she strategically arranged all around me, and under me, propping me up, enabling myself to observe her work. (this girl likes pillows, a sign of a certain amount of appreciation for accentuation, along with their very important practical application in bedroom arts and skills).

The girl concentrated and devoted herself to her profession and the task at hand. She allowed her own enjoyment to consume her to the point where she entered into her own rapturous soliloquy, at about a ratio of 90/10. Myself being the "10," her knowing that I was all set and a stable horse fixture in her cowgirl ride, setting her free to devote the remaining "90" percent to her privacy of her own experience. (quantum physics).

After preliminaries, she worked hard and rode hard, desirous to fulfill her orgasmic achievement. Multiple positions, and we worked together well.

Her body and appearance was really a thing of beauty. Nothing slutty about her. Dressed in an evening gown of sorts, and just oozed respectability, evening dinner in a fine restaurant with wine.

I wrote my description of her earlier, so I will include it into the body of this report now:

"Very Stately, Tall, Thin, Reserved, but expressive, relatable, friendly-enough, (but, a bit introverted) sexy, Statuesque, Long Haired Taiwanese Beauty. ".

She did have some work done on her rack, but. But. But, very tastefully done. I can attest that her surgeon was board certified in the finest techniques. Truly a Rembrandt. And, not overdone or embellished upon disproportionately. Her skilled surgeon, in consort with her desires, restored her beautiful matching pair to the original set given her by God and nature. And, she loved having them admired and sharing touching them together. There was that extra solidity when the breast was fully cupped and pressed, so we squeezed together more gently, working around the natural consequence of artificiality.

Ended up eventually in standard missionary with her magical work with pillows, allowing for her optimal angle of entry to create a smooth entry and optimal pleasure. (smart girl).

Afterwards, we sat and talked a bit with no rush to get me out. However, she had no English, and my Chinese sounds like Tarzan speaking to Jane, boy and monkey. (sadly, most of you are far too young to remember the original black and white Tarzan movies).

I expressed my extreme happiness to meet her and she echoed that sentiment.

It was an extremely satisfying encounter. Very wholistic in a sense because there was a very sober respect, mutual holding hands and squeezing, and a feeling of relatedness between a man and a woman. Nothing left to be desired for.

Longshan has far less beauties than a few years ago. So, "diamonds" must be sought out with more time and effort. Such is life.

Thank you.

Actually. (LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by Analyzer123  [View Original Post]
    Maybe Amazake should start an erotic tour of Taipei package on Klook.
    Funny story. About five years ago, I saw a tour guide in the Kangding alleys with about 7 or 8 blonde westerners trailing behind him, hanging on every word of his musings and pontifications about the brothel system.

The poor working girls sere stunned to be part of this spectacle like they were exotic animals in the local zoo, being gawked at for amusement as the downtrodden being viewed by the more fortunates.

I knew little about the area at that time, and was almost tempted to trail behind within earshot to pick up any pointers. But, I felt out of place, not being blonde. (LOL).

In lieu of a tour.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiaFever  [View Original Post]
    Great story! One day we should have you give us a tour of the area, and we can pick off ladies together.
    Thanks, AsiaFever, as always for your input.

Not sure that I am qualified to be a monger tour guide. Probably not something that I would be proud to add to my resume. (my poor mother and father would turn over in their graves).

But, I can write a bit, and I beg the indulgence of all for yet another long winded reply.

But, men, PLEASE feel free to express your opinions and styles with respect to this subject. We all love to learn from your vast and varied experiences on this most important subject that rivets our attention.

I have learned much from reading these threads, and from you guys, and from the fine men that have left great, grand, highly specific and informative posts from yesteryear, here for posterity. I am forever grateful to you all, and to them. Unbelievably, posts from over 20 years ago leave roadmaps that are still highly pertinent and valuable.

In my outings, I never stick to any specific plan, unless if you consider being flexible to be a specific plan. I am not very sophisticated at all. Minimal intelligence, but more dependent on intuition, spontaneity, and the art of waiting, watching, striking or retreating. Sort of like "The Tao of Mongering. Probably a bit sacrilegious to combine those two concepts in one sentence, but I am just being as truthful as possible.

I just sort of meander around under the cover of night, (but, daylight, also) avoiding the blue suits (law enforcement) and trying to make a score.

It's embarrassing to tell you how many times I abort the mission, and instead, buy a brick of pu'ehr tea from an old vendor on the street, off of his beach blanket, or buy some fruit, and head out to a Yangmingshan Thermal Valley for a hot soak and to forget my obsessive compulsion for a couple of hours.

Somewhere between those hot bath dips of 46 C-48 C and the ensuing cold plunges in the recovery pools, the obsession with women disappears.

At Wanhua, I also find it fulfilling enough to enter the temple or chat with a few street walkers, ride a bike surveying the happenings in this enclave lost to time, sampling street food, observing the myriad happenings of the peoples of Wanhua. (I do get plenty of light aerobic exercise from these outings, walking and biking, not to mention the deed itself, when I score).

I even delight in watching the generosity of a bakery or other commercial food establishment, distributing food off the trucks to the homeless population in the park across from Longshan Temple. Many seem to care for the homeless. They are not emaciated, but well-fed. Sometimes a Buddhist organization distributes nice vegetarian lunch boxes to the homeless. A homeless gentleman offered to procure a lunch box for me. I declined, but realized that my old shorts and t-shirt might have caused him to think I was a member of the homeless congregation. The next day, I replenished my wardrobe with a new stylish wardrobe to avoid any further confusion. Could be another reason why some girls turned me down. (LOL).

I like to just take in the vibe and old world charm of this vibrant "Wanhua. " Sometimes, I just go for a cheap massage in a legit place with no guarantee of a happy ending. I always find it incredibly amusing to see how the masseuse will address the "tepee" in my shorts. Some just ignore it, and others help me out and love the extra unexpected tip.

As far as the street girls, I intentionally strike out if I don't intuit something special about to happen in my encounters with one of these ladies. I have concluded that "nothing" is far better than a subpar performance. For myself, USUALLY, it is not about a desperate release. (because I am ambidextrous, if you catch my innuendo) I need some true relatedness. Why go there to be ignored. (my home, unfortunately has enough of that) We go there for something special, and we should find a good opportunity to create a special experience, and cross it off the bucket list.

But, then again, it depends on my mood. If I am raging with hormones, and not quite so spiritual, with fire in my eyes like burning coals, there is no way I am leaving without an encounter, and almost anything will do, within reason, of course. I am sure that you and the fellas can relate, in that we all have a variety of moods and personalities within ourselves that need to be addressed.

Even those tearooms for 1 k, can be quite fulfilling. It is good to know some cheap discounted common ladies over there as backup. They are willing to work hard for their old loyal customer, and, I swear to God, although not spring chickens, some of them are energetic fine satisfying mates. But, you must let them know that you are in command and your needs. Those girls in particular need to know who the boss is. They can be master manipulators. But, once they know you, they can be very loyal and attentive providers.

But, I will tell you in all honesty and sincerity, when you attune yourself to wanting what is best for you, and not just another release, you will be more nurtured and satisfied.

We all do this for the ultimate goal of happiness, and we don't want to let anything sabotage that fulfillment.

Just my two cents. How about yours?

Quote Originally Posted by AsiaFever  [View Original Post]
    Great story! One day we should have you give us a tour of the area, and we can pick off ladies together.
    Maybe Amazake should start an erotic tour of Taipei package on Klook.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazake  [View Original Post]
    I have struck out at Longshan Temple / Xichang Market / Kangding Road / and vicinity, recently, more times than Babe Ruth swingin' for the fence. (he had a lot of home runs, but an inordinate amount of strikeouts, too).

I am leaning towards a conspiracy theory amongst the small Thais. Recently, they flat out refuse me. Word must have gotten back that I like to take my time. The bigger gals don't mind me. They flirt and welcome my business. But, the smaller girls seem to be intimidated by me. I am not overweight or anything. But I do like my petites.

So, I was about to call it quits, and I spotted a tall shy, terribly bashful, blushing bean sprout Taiwanese. She was by herself, not amongst the foreign girls. Not the youngest but well-kept, maybe 38. Pretty, long hair, thin, barely breasts, but nice hips. She appeared flattered to accept my advances. A total surprise and a most welcome change of events.

Her room was clean, larger, large bed, well-appointed room, a livable space. The common room was surprisingly well decorated with some nice traditional furniture.

Again, very shy and very approachable, like a girlfriend. So relaxed. We both were amazingly unrushed and comfortable. There was a commonality where we met, amidst the dichotomy of our body structures. She, rail thin, and myself, broader, muscular.

She was slow, calm, gentle and liked to be loved. A lover. She wanted love, comfort, pleasure, relationship. We just got comfortable with each other, like we were on a first date, and we liked each other and no reason to rush. A sincere desire to enjoy this experience.

Once we got started, though, she liked a good spirited give-and-take on the seesaw, but on the gentler side. She wanted to kiss. I was surprised. So we kissed. Then she realized that we are not supposed to. So, we stopped, but did it again. Like fighting off the very natural consequence of making love, which is kissing. We were crossing the line between business and a promising relationship.

The kissing was the spark that ignited the session. We really enjoyed the union. Nice. Very, very nice.

She never lubed. Instead, wanted to be caressed until her juices flowed quite naturally. No rush.

Went past the time limit.

She trusted me. I just made myself at home. Used her alcohol and napkins before and after.

We parted with a straight up lover's hug and a kiss. Nice glossy lipstick. I usually avoid kissing because of mucus membranes carrying viruses but she was irresistible.

A very nice, gentle, lovely lady. Never saw her before but she said she is there often.

Lost in the "amore" of the moment. I forgot to get her name and number.

What a difference mutual respect and compatibility makes in a session.

Some of those other primadonna brats think too much of themselves. Not all. But I have been deprived a loving exchange for quite a while. Thank God my slump has ended. I was losing confidence. Confidence restored.

1500 NT. Money very well spent. No regrets. Like money invested in my health and emotional wellbeing.

During the love play, testing the waters, I gave her bottom a few loud spanks in the excitement of it all. (it was quite a spankable bottom) She giggled and appreciated one or two, but let me know when I overdid it. I immediately nixed with the embellishments.

Left quite satisfied.

A Very Pleasant lady

I have struck out at Longshan Temple / Xichang Market / Kangding Road / and vicinity, recently, more times than Babe Ruth swingin' for the fence. (he had a lot of home runs, but an inordinate amount of strikeouts, too).

I am leaning towards a conspiracy theory amongst the small Thais. Recently, they flat out refuse me. Word must have gotten back that I like to take my time. The bigger gals don't mind me. They flirt and welcome my business. But, the smaller girls seem to be intimidated by me. I am not overweight or anything. But I do like my petites.

So, I was about to call it quits, and I spotted a tall shy, terribly bashful, blushing bean sprout Taiwanese. She was by herself, not amongst the foreign girls. Not the youngest but well-kept, maybe 38. Pretty, long hair, thin, barely breasts, but nice hips. She appeared flattered to accept my advances. A total surprise and a most welcome change of events.

Her room was clean, larger, large bed, well-appointed room, a livable space. The common room was surprisingly well decorated with some nice traditional furniture.

Again, very shy and very approachable, like a girlfriend. So relaxed. We both were amazingly unrushed and comfortable. There was a commonality where we met, amidst the dichotomy of our body structures. She, rail thin, and myself, broader, muscular.

She was slow, calm, gentle and liked to be loved. A lover. She wanted love, comfort, pleasure, relationship. We just got comfortable with each other, like we were on a first date, and we liked each other and no reason to rush. A sincere desire to enjoy this experience.

Once we got started, though, she liked a good spirited give-and-take on the seesaw, but on the gentler side. She wanted to kiss. I was surprised. So we kissed. Then she realized that we are not supposed to. So, we stopped, but did it again. Like fighting off the very natural consequence of making love, which is kissing. We were crossing the line between business and a promising relationship.

The kissing was the spark that ignited the session. We really enjoyed the union. Nice. Very, very nice.

She never lubed. Instead, wanted to be caressed until her juices flowed quite naturally. No rush.

Went past the time limit.

She trusted me. I just made myself at home. Used her alcohol and napkins before and after.

We parted with a straight up lover's hug and a kiss. Nice glossy lipstick. I usually avoid kissing because of mucus membranes carrying viruses but she was irresistible.

A very nice, gentle, lovely lady. Never saw her before but she said she is there often.

Lost in the "amore" of the moment. I forgot to get her name and number.

What a difference mutual respect and compatibility makes in a session.

Some of those other primadonna brats think too much of themselves. Not all. But I have been deprived a loving exchange for quite a while. Thank God my slump has ended. I was losing confidence. Confidence restored.

1500 NT. Money very well spent. No regrets. Like money invested in my health and emotional wellbeing.

During the love play, testing the waters, I gave her bottom a few loud spanks in the excitement of it all. (it was quite a spankable bottom) She giggled and appreciated one or two, but let me know when I overdid it. I immediately nixed with the embellishments.

Left quite satisfied.

Second Night. Finding the Palace of Nubiles

I went back to the Longshan area around 3 pm on my second day. Given the time and given the temperature (it was hot and sticky out), there were not many fish swimming around to pick up. And those who were generally much older and / or not my type. Instead, I settled for massage at a "massage parlor" located on Kangding. There are about 3-4 of them between Guilin and Guangzhou, and typically each parlor has one woman on the outside "cat-calling" customers to come inside. I chose a Chinese woman, in her 30's. She was cute and slender, and asked $1200 for an hour massage (which is pricey, but I was exploring and sorta got rushed into the price without really considering it). She took me to a hidden back room and undressed me. She started with a mediocre back massage for around 20 minutes. Too much pressure and not enough focus on my butt area. We then flipped. I am new to the Asian massage parlor experience, but I had thought the $1200 included a "happy ending. " (If I had known otherwise, I would have definitely not agreed to that price). But I was wrong, and she asked for an additional $800 for a covered blowjob and handjob to completion. Sex was not on the table with her. With my penis already in her hands at that point, it was hard to say no and proceed with a regular massage at that point. Oh well. I negotiated down to $1800 (probably could have gone down more, but her English and my Chinese were not great), and she proceeded with a covered BJ into a decent, lubed up HJ. She put on a good performance, and definitely had experience in the HJ department. I finished into a towel, and she cleaned me up. The session was good in the sense that it was good intel gathering and was my first massage parlor experience, but not worth the $1800 that I shelled out.

After the massage, I rested up for a few hours, and then went back around 730 pm to the Xichang street area to see what fish I could find. The prospects on Xichang were of the same quality and quantity of my previous night. While I was scoping the scene and deciding on who to choose, I ended up striking a conversation with a local man who frequents Xichang after work. He spoke great English and was extremely kind with his time and information. He asked if I was interested in younger Vietnamese and Thai woman than those that were on Xichang. I replied "Yes," without hesitation. He then proceeded to take my to an alley off of Xichang street, between Xichang and Kangding, and brought to an older "matriarch," Taiwanese woman who was clearly running some type of operation. The matriarch then took me into the back alley buildings and up an elevator to the 7th floor. The floor was filled with one bedroom apartment rooms, each with a young, hot Vietnamese or Thai woman inside. Many were already occupied, but she ended up showing me 4 rooms. Upon knocking on each room, a young nubile were present herself at the door, and the matriarch would ask if I was interested. I decided to go Thai again, and picked a young, beautiful Thai spinner (also: the Thai girls, for the most part, also speak English, which is extremely helpful. The Vietnamese less so. So that might have influenced my decision too). The experience was similar to the previous night: she had me wash up, and then proceeded into a deep BBBJ. She was receptive to taking me all the way down her throat, and gave great eye contact. She then put on a cover and immediately got on and rode me. We cycled through the positions, and I finished in her arms right as the clock hit zero. Damage was higher than the street: 2000 K for 25 min. But worth the price.

First Time Romp in Taipei

Before the intel report: thanks again to the posters on this forum for the trove of information. It was extremely helpful in getting the ball rolling during my Taipei stay.

I've been exclusively a Mexico and Colombia guy (mostly due to geographic proximity), but found myself in Taiwan on business for a week long trip. Extended the trip a few days to see what the scene was like and get my first taste of Asian woman.

I didn't want to deal with the navigating the forums and setting up dates, and instead went the Longshan Temple route. While I did find some ladies on Kangding, Guangzhou, and in Bangka Park (across from Longshan Temple, most of the working women (and, for the matter, most of the attractive woman) were located on Xichang Street, a small alley between Guilin and Guandzhou. As others have mentioned, the Chinese and Taiwanese woman tend to be on the older side, while the Thai and Vietnamese woman tend to go younger. Woman are on both sides of Xichang Street and appeared to group into clusters based on nationality and age. Prices ranged from $1600 to $2000 for a shot (20-30 min), with the higher end likely being quoted for westerner's like me. Looks of the woman were not on the higher side (I'd say in the 5-6 range on average), but some gems can always be found (more on that in my second post). As to where the deed happens, the woman used shared apartment rooms on the various buildings on Xichang Street. Once you choose a lady, she will take you up to the shared room (either walking up some stairs or elevator), have you pay upfront, have you shower (the showers are not really showers per se, but shower heads with a drain on the floor), and then proceed with the deed. All rooms have condoms, lube, and lotion equipped. The woman are semi-hardasses about the time, but you can over a few minutes without any issues. The clientele is (from what I saw) appeared very local. A range of ages of men, from younger looking to retirees, appeared to partake.

On my first night, walked around for roughly 30 min around 7 pm to see what the scene looked like. There were about 15-20 woman in the Longshan Temple area, and I found a group of good looking Thai girls that caught my eye. Unfortunately, I had forgotten my wallet on this walk through, and by the time that I returned around 9 pm with cash on hand, the group of Thai girls were gone. But no worries. I found another Thai girl, albeit a bit less attractive, that caught my eye. Taller than most Thai's and had an amazing body. We negotiated 2 K for 45 min. She took me up to her room and had me wash up. She was fairly new to the game, and I was her first Westerner customer. Curiously for me (even though I consider myself fairly averaged sized down below), she thought I was huge down below and asked me to start slower. I obliged and we started the session slowly and sensually. No kissing on the lips, but she showered my chest and cheeks with kisses and pulled me into her with a light, but forceful pull. After a bit, she started getting more use to my size and the motion started to go faster and deeper. We went through many positions, and she was very attentive to all my directions. I finished in her arms with a few minutes left to spare. I showered off and we parted ways.

No complaints with her performance, especially given the initial size limitations. But there are plenty of fish in the sea, and I will likely look for other on my next romp.

Grade Received: Satisfactory

"Satisfactory," but nothing to write home about.

I know that I vowed to look past Longshan Temple, and go for a Thai Massage, but habit pulled me wayward. (as it usually does).

In some schools they give an "S" for "satisfactory" which is not all that bad. And, that's what Ms. Thai (alias) gets for last night's performance at the woefully lacking Longshan Temple scene.

Ms. Thai, who I fully enjoyed on a prior occasion, was just played-out, tired, uninspired and guarded.

That tight fit, her hallmark, that I enjoyed on my prior visit, was excruciating to her on this visit. And, I am not "THE JOLLY GREEN GIANT! (But, trust me, I was very aware of her limited capacity and treated her quite humanely).

But, the girl hung in there, and, thus, the "S" for all her effort. But, never again.

It must be difficult to put out a stellar performance time and time again for these girls.

And, most interestingly, probably because I was "backed up" quite a bit, striking out at Longshan on a number of occasions, I did leave quite fulfilled. Although, out of compassion for the gal, she had to resort to her trusty hand to finish the job.

Upon completion, I gave her a very lovely Shakespearean kiss on the out-stretched hand for "milady," to which she blushed, curtsied, and giggled.

Because, even though a lackluster performance, and myself experiencing the dreaded "back up, extended sexual deprivation, causing a slow release) the result was extremely gratifying and healing, until this very moment.

(One or more of you might have heard this monger howling a very loud, continuous satisfying moan, that sounded like "THE JOLLY GREEN GIANT. " I feared the police would issue a "disturbing the peace" warrant. And, let's just say that the "abundant" clean-up probably took longer than the actual act itself).

Hats off to our little trooper, although under the weather, or somehow unable to functionally expand her nether region to her utmost, she got the job done under the most trying of circumstances. And, we did lube and lube time and time again, but to no avail. And, the girl hung in there past the buzzer to make sure I didn't hit the streets craving another body like a crazed rabid prowling hyena.

And, also, because of my, let's just say "maturity," instead of "age", (it sounds more classy) and the age of these young ladies, I can understand and adjust to almost anything, with the exception of deceit, fraud and nastiness. So, I really understood her plight on the job, having been forced to work, myself, while exhausted and uninspired.

So, it was once again a satisfying outing at the Longshan Temple, followed by a trip to Yangmingshan for a few dips in the hot springs and some steam and sauna.

"All's well that ends well. ".

Fish Spa

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo798  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if Fish Spa takes foreigners but they're pretty "public" online in Chinese if you know where to look. Set up similar to the Saunas like Tianlong Suana etc, Fish Spa is pay first then select a woman and go into a back room. Located on Linsen in one of the older tall buildings, the "Spa" requires an appointment to get pass the door. Appointments are made with the "ganbu"(Pimp / handler) and you report the name of the Ganbu to get in. Once in, you pay 2600 and wait for your number to be called. Either you're lead to a parade of women, or you already have one reserved with the Ganbu.

Appointments last 1 hour. For new customers, the first few times will only be half service. I've been a few times now and I drop a 1 k tip and get full service + GFE experience and 1 CIM.

Been too many times, and I kind of want to keep my special lady to myself so I'll review / post about another.

Hey guys,

Someone can give me the address of the fish spa? I tried to find the information on google by typing in Chinese but no success.

I've read Filler17's post too and I found nothing when I type "he massage" in Chinese, I think I'm doing something wrong.

Price

Quote Originally Posted by SecondBlock  [View Original Post]
    Loved this report.

May I ask you what price did you negotiate with this lady? I never used SA and my perception of it its like a luxury dating site with X2 prices. I might be wrong.

I was also wondering if you could share the actual "in person" interaction with local ladies: were they friendly and approachable in your opinion?

Thanks.

Bye.
    I gave her 6 k. I usually don't talk price when scoping girls / getting them to meet in person nor discuss it prior to getting in bed. The forum data and talking to girl usually give enough reference for me to know what I will pay. It works out always for me but everyone have their own game. The time spent together and in bed is enough to justify the cost IMO.

My local interactions with girls were basic, I found it reserved compare to Europe or South americas where I usually monger. Spoke to some college girls on tiktok and usual caps in Starbucks kinda place. They were usual 20-22 year old with westernized mentality but not 'friendly 'enough. Take time but you can hook it with some game. Language barrier was not too much as English is widely spoken and understood.

Posting Limitations