La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Taipei

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 490 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 79 129 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Bumble

Quote Originally Posted by AsiaFever  [View Original Post]
    Bumble for working girls or just casual sex?
    Not working girls. Sorry, I should have elaborated more. Bumble is not an easy way to find casual sex. It takes a lot of time and effort. That's why I also was involved in pay to play. Most the girls on Bumble are looking for commitment, not all though.

Quote Originally Posted by HughJass  [View Original Post]
    Here's a little report from my time in Taipei:

I saw a lot of working girls along the sides of the Xichang night market, but there were also many police officers. Sometimes the police and girls would be talking to each other. I didn't dare approach.

The highlight was visiting Helen from Euro, who has been mentioned on this forum before. She loves to lick ass. Her price is 10 k now, but it was the best ass licking I've ever had. 30 minutes of her going crazy down there while stroking me. It was like nothing I've ever experienced. I saw her a few times. She'll make you feel special.

I saw another girl, Karina (Filipina), from MR and had a terrible experience. When I showered, there were like ten condoms in the rubbish bin. I think she'd been fucking guys all day. She was exhausted and was like a dead body on the bed. She just laid on her face while I fucked her from behind. She had a bad attitude too. I'm not sure why I didn't just leave. She tried to guilt trip me about her poverty and even asked for a tip. The whole experience left me feeling bad about myself.

I tired this place, but number 37 wasn't available. I just took a random lady and didn't have a good experience. The massage was bad, and the whole thing was very rushed with her wanting me to come as fast as possible.

Seeking was also really bad. Slim pickings.

Bumble served me very well. I met some gorgeous girls. Great food in Taipei too.
    Bumble for working girls or just casual sex?

Taipei Report

Here's a little report from my time in Taipei:

I saw a lot of working girls along the sides of the Xichang night market, but there were also many police officers. Sometimes the police and girls would be talking to each other. I didn't dare approach.

The highlight was visiting Helen from Euro, who has been mentioned on this forum before. She loves to lick ass. Her price is 10 k now, but it was the best ass licking I've ever had. 30 minutes of her going crazy down there while stroking me. It was like nothing I've ever experienced. I saw her a few times. She'll make you feel special.

I saw another girl, Karina (Filipina), from MR and had a terrible experience. When I showered, there were like ten condoms in the rubbish bin. I think she'd been fucking guys all day. She was exhausted and was like a dead body on the bed. She just laid on her face while I fucked her from behind. She had a bad attitude too. I'm not sure why I didn't just leave. She tried to guilt trip me about her poverty and even asked for a tip. The whole experience left me feeling bad about myself.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffLovesNudes  [View Original Post]
    I highly recommend a massage place I go to on 206 jilin Road. It's a short walk from xingtian temple station. This place became my regular because of no. 37. She's beautiful mid thirties, and very friendly and talkative. She also gives the best massages I've ever had. When it's almost time for the flip she'll do some light touching up and down my body which is my favorite part. When she goes back up she teases the prostate. Then she tells you to lift your butt and she'll start giving a rusty trombone. She does full service too. Every part of her massage is amazing.
    I tired this place, but number 37 wasn't available. I just took a random lady and didn't have a good experience. The massage was bad, and the whole thing was very rushed with her wanting me to come as fast as possible.

Seeking was also really bad. Slim pickings.

Bumble served me very well. I met some gorgeous girls. Great food in Taipei too.

Caesar's world sauna. I read about it on the board and tried it out. I think it's a little expensive TBH but the massage I got was top notch. The girl literally broke me and made me cry; she had me biting on the towel by half way point. 4200 NT to go upstairs. Included is use of the facilities for 12 hours, food charge separately.

Upon arriving I was given a numbered locker key and ushered into the locker room to store my belongings. Then off to the bath to get cleaned. Take a soak in the hot water if you like as well. Others have said it's a bit hot but it's bearable. The cool off pool was way too cold so I skipped. Got a robe and headed to the main dining room. This is where you can chill, smoke and order food. After arriving at the main dining room I was offered a massage upstairs and I agreed. Honestly speaking asides from the masseuse looking hot in her tight dress, I didn't I was going to get any special service at the end. But I was proven wrong when she said she would reduce the special portion at the end to give me more legit massage time.

Special service time started with her lightly teasing my back with her fingertips. Then HJ, CBJ and FS. I was hurting too badly from the massage still and had some trouble. When we switched positions I went flaccid and had her beat the airplane. We were pretty rushed for time but she was a trooper and made sure I was relieved. People say this place isn't FS but it's really a YMMV thing. It was my first time here but I built up rapport with her the whole time and made her comfortable.

Then off downstairs to have a good hot soak and shower off before getting some food. Food is fairly cheap and mediocre quality. Not great but not as bad as people have made it out to be. I tried the three flavor chicken, which came in a sizzling pot with 2 sides and soup. It was actually pretty good. The only complaint is all the little bone fragments. Literally every bite of chicken had tiny pieces of bone. The side dishes and soup were cheap Chinese fast food tier. Egg and seaweed soup. You get the picture. Portion size was small per Taiwan standard. Tonight after that intense massage I was still famished after my meal. I went to check out the sleeping room after and took a brief respite before heading out. 4600 ish after food.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazake  [View Original Post]
    It never ceases to amaze me how long a bad experience can linger!

I guess it's just because in this hobby, some of our providers are not exactly the girl next door. Some of them carry a lot of mental / emotional junk, and after their smile gets our money, they unleash their negativity.

But, then again, the opposite side of the spectrum also exists, surprisingly really nice ladies that are very appreciative of the money, keeping a customer, and accommodating. And, of course, others who seem to actually enjoy the act as much as we do.

I guess, as a general rule, younger providers carry less residual garbage and past negativity. When I walk the streets, I am on high alert to use my "spidey sense" to get past the appearance she presents to me, her body type, make-up, face, figure, clothes, plastered portrait smile, and try to discern if she is a good fit for myself.

Something I look for is the genuineness of her smile, and degree of body rigidity, eye demeanor, genuine wholesome appearance. I guess, also, all these aspects of investigation merge into a single instant, and we call it the "size-up. ".

It is especially challenging on a night when Kangding is in full bloom, which we are headed for come summer. The young viets are lined up, and they know how to doll up their appearance very well. It is easy to get tantalized and discombobulated by the glitter and miss the substance.

One thing I always study a bit more is her mid-section. Most girls are very adept at hiding a post-pregnancy roll. The more layered clothes, the more she is hiding.

But, like you said, Pickley, the trick is to remain "aware" and not let the "little head" interfere with the brain in the skull.

I am sure you guys have your own "Detective Columbo" methods of picking and choosing. Care to share?
    I think this is one of those "do as I say, not as I do" situations. I also think we all have a spidey sense. Especially if we've been in the hobby for a while. Rather than those cues, I feel like it's the intangibles that give you an impression of a person. While I've been proven wrong before, I think this air of thirsty / hungry / desperation to get you to bite is a red flag. It tells you what their #1 priority is, getting you to part with your money.

Amakaze, I do have a small question about the massage shops in the night market. First half was basically 80% foot massage places. Are these places legit? My gut veers to yes but some of them I feel like will offer something. My gut also tells me even if they offer HJ it will be bad service and overpriced. I actually did kind of want to get a legit foot massage that day haha.

And how do those places stay in business? There's like 100 foot massage shops right next to each other side by side. And they're all charging the same. How does so much competition synergize?

Bad experience

Quote Originally Posted by Pickley  [View Original Post]
    Hi Amakaze, no need for apology. It's all part is the experience. Like you, I also enjoy the thrill of the hunt. I knew what I was getting myself into and let the little head do the thinking. Only thing I regret from that encounter is how she was rough giving me a HJ. I think I need a couple days to heal LOL.
    It never ceases to amaze me how long a bad experience can linger!

I guess it's just because in this hobby, some of our providers are not exactly the girl next door. Some of them carry a lot of mental / emotional junk, and after their smile gets our money, they unleash their negativity.

But, then again, the opposite side of the spectrum also exists, surprisingly really nice ladies that are very appreciative of the money, keeping a customer, and accommodating. And, of course, others who seem to actually enjoy the act as much as we do.

I guess, as a general rule, younger providers carry less residual garbage and past negativity. When I walk the streets, I am on high alert to use my "spidey sense" to get past the appearance she presents to me, her body type, make-up, face, figure, clothes, plastered portrait smile, and try to discern if she is a good fit for myself.

Something I look for is the genuineness of her smile, and degree of body rigidity, eye demeanor, genuine wholesome appearance. I guess, also, all these aspects of investigation merge into a single instant, and we call it the "size-up. ".

It is especially challenging on a night when Kangding is in full bloom, which we are headed for come summer. The young viets are lined up, and they know how to doll up their appearance very well. It is easy to get tantalized and discombobulated by the glitter and miss the substance.

One thing I always study a bit more is her mid-section. Most girls are very adept at hiding a post-pregnancy roll. The more layered clothes, the more she is hiding.

But, like you said, Pickley, the trick is to remain "aware" and not let the "little head" interfere with the brain in the skull.

I am sure you guys have your own "Detective Columbo" methods of picking and choosing. Care to share?

Most massage places are ripe for some activity. Also, in Taoyuan in back of the Jing Fu Gong Temple around the Bo'ai, ZhongZheng, Minquan, Taoyuan streets are non-legit massages.
    Are seedy massage parlors a global rule of thumb? LOL I feel like this logic is applicable anywhere.

Taoyuan

Quote Originally Posted by MassageFun  [View Original Post]
    Hi Fellow Mongers. I am in the Sheraton Taoyuan for 1 night and I have seen som massage places opposite. Does anyone know what they provide or are they just legit?

Thanks very much for your help.
    Most massage places are ripe for some activity. Also, in Taoyuan in back of the Jing Fu Gong Temple around the Bo'ai, ZhongZheng, Minquan, Taoyuan streets are non-legit massages.

Hey, Pickley, sorry for your bad experience and my instructions not getting you to the elevator building.

Yeah, that area is hit or miss. I have been going there for years and know who to stay away from and who does business with a complete and grateful attitude and smile for a discount and unrushed experience.

I checked again. The elevator building is on Guangzhou, right before the intersection with Huaxi, on your left, walking from the Longshan Temple. If you see the huge opening to the Huaxi Night Market indoor arcade with the ornate red pillars and decorated temple-like decor, on your right, you walked too far by only a few steps. If you cross Huaxi Street and see the Jen-chi Hospital on your right, you walked too far.

A lot of bad girls and a few happy-hookers. Some just like what they do and are so grateful for the money and some are ruthless hags that think they are prom queens.

In Kangding last week, I met a Viet for 1300, pleasant in every way, but the time is measured, not a moment more. In Huaxi, with the right girl, she is past her prime, but I am not rushing to unzip my pants in order to save precious time. And, there are younger non-street girls in the elevator building.

Look, if you don't mind spending the money, truly better experiences can be bought elsewhere. But, if you just want to enjoy a cheap date, a bargain can be had. But, it does take a bit of time and patience to understand the various personalities of the area.

Again, sorry for your less than exuberant experience. Stay safe and healthy and may your next meeting make up for it. Be well, my friend.
    Hi Amakaze, no need for apology. It's all part is the experience. Like you, I also enjoy the thrill of the hunt. I knew what I was getting myself into and let the little head do the thinking. Only thing I regret from that encounter is how she was rough giving me a HJ. I think I need a couple days to heal LOL.

Visa run Taiwan

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasb  [View Original Post]
    I am planning a visa run from Thailand for a week stay in Taiwan around the middle of March. Found some flights from BKK with Viet Jet that are reasonably priced and also for slightly more there are EVA direct non stop flights as well.

Since I would be only there a week or so, I don't expect to do a lot, if any, mongering, as it seems the scene has shriveled up from years ago and don't want to spend my time wandering futilely up lonely alleys etc. . I plan to spend time in Khaosiung, Taintsung, SunMoon Lake and hope to do some bicycle riding as some of these areas are well known to be accommodating to bicyclists, unlike Bangkok. I would also hope to visit the spas near Taipei. I sort of recall there used to be hot springs where girl massage places were abundant for extra fun but don't see any info on the web if that is the case. Seems to me, it was Beitou Springs but the only thing I see on the web is regular type massages and hot spring places. I have read the heyday there for mongering was twenty years ago but if anyone has any recommendations, please forward.

Also, if anyone familiar with Taiwan can recommend places to go, travel tips, interesting cities and towns off the beaten track, I would be appreciative of that information. I am looking forward to this visit. My only experience with Taipei has been their airport on the way with EVA to BKK. Usually, it's late December when I take this trip from USA and the weather on the ground appears miserable but from what I understand Marcha and April are great months to visit.
    I just returned from Taichung Qingjing Farm in Nantou County, a popular destination. Rolling hills with sheep and goats, horse show. I love feeding and playing with the docile sheep on the hills. Cheap trip, good food. Not a far bus ride from Taipei.

Beitou and Yangmingshan, in the Taipei area has natural mineral spas. Each spa varies greatly in the type of mineral pool it sources water from. Many have steam and sauna.

Some spas are ridiculously hot, 47 see and hotter. Some spas have a powerful sulfur scent, and the water's penetrative qualities are extremely powerful due to its ph level. But extremely relaxing. Some spas have a cold cooling off recovery pool. Some spas have an easygoing beach atmosphere. Other spas are more Japanese zen-like. All are segregated naked public bathing, and some have private bath rooms, time limited to under an hour, which are more expensive. Also, there is a bathing suit-required men / women / children spa in Xinbeitou which is only like 50 NT. Very hot pool and a variety of cooler pools. A bargain.

For public nude bathing segregated pools, The price is usually between 100 NT and 250 NT. Buying 10 tickets gets you a 40 percent discount.

All spas are either close to MRT subway or short bus ride.

Many good spas exist in Yangmingshan, short bus ride from MRT SHIPAI STATION.

A famous Japanese zen-like spa is Long Nice Hot Spring in Xinbeitou. Emperor Hirohito bathed there when Japan occupied Taiwan. There is no cold recovery pool there and only three showers. But it is strong hot water, along with an extra lower temperature pool. It is an indoor spa with Japanese design. But, FOR THAT SPA BRING YOUR OWN DRINKING WATER. You will get thirsty depending on how many minute intervals you bathe. It is an indoor "gasho" style Japanese praying hands high roof old architecture. It holds the heat. In other spas, I get by with a few ounces of water, but here, I guzzle a half gallon of water. No steam, no sauna, just a stripped Japanese style.

I found a no trespassing spot in the mountains where men strip down and bathe in the river and piped in hot spring water makeshift pools.

No more naughty massage in that area of Yangmingshan but in Beitou you might talk a girl into a HJ. Many years ago, Beitou was a hot spot for mongering. Yangmingshan also had plenty. But, I am unaware of any activity now.

For sex play refer to the many posts here. Most Thai spas have some activity. For myself, almost any closed room massage room with a girl has possibilities. I mean, if you tent an erection, she will almost always address the elephant in the room.

Any further help, I am here, along with the fellas here that have helped me so much. Hope your trip is grand. And, that brings to mind, The Taipei Grand Hotel. They have tours and lodging and many restaurants there. I have gone with friends.

Sheraton Taoyuan Taiwan

Hi Fellow Mongers. I am in the Sheraton Taoyuan for 1 night and I have seen som massage places opposite. Does anyone know what they provide or are they just legit?

Thanks very much for your help.

For normal areas, Ximending, JiuFen, and Kaohsiung. Also some night markets like Raohe. For hobbying I don't know any more than what's on here and it's not sounding good so I cancelled my Taipei plans for this Spring. So bad that I figured I'll just stay in Japan.

Visa run

I am planning a visa run from Thailand for a week stay in Taiwan around the middle of March. Found some flights from BKK with Viet Jet that are reasonably priced and also for slightly more there are EVA direct non stop flights as well.

Since I would be only there a week or so, I don't expect to do a lot, if any, mongering, as it seems the scene has shriveled up from years ago and don't want to spend my time wandering futilely up lonely alleys etc. . I plan to spend time in Khaosiung, Taintsung, SunMoon Lake and hope to do some bicycle riding as some of these areas are well known to be accommodating to bicyclists, unlike Bangkok. I would also hope to visit the spas near Taipei. I sort of recall there used to be hot springs where girl massage places were abundant for extra fun but don't see any info on the web if that is the case. Seems to me, it was Beitou Springs but the only thing I see on the web is regular type massages and hot spring places. I have read the heyday there for mongering was twenty years ago but if anyone has any recommendations, please forward.

Also, if anyone familiar with Taiwan can recommend places to go, travel tips, interesting cities and towns off the beaten track, I would be appreciative of that information. I am looking forward to this visit. My only experience with Taipei has been their airport on the way with EVA to BKK. Usually, it's late December when I take this trip from USA and the weather on the ground appears miserable but from what I understand Marcha and April are great months to visit.

Sorry for.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickley  [View Original Post]
    First half of my post got cut off for some reason.

Basically I went longshan temple. Prayed. Then tried to look for the elevator building but couldn't find it after many spins around those blocks. At the end I got flagged down by a 30's woman offering tea service for 1000. She said included oral with gestures. Went into this little tiny sliding door room that's only for a small booth. Couple minutes later we move to another location for fear of a raid. We go to this dingy room on 2nd floor around the corner. Old man comes in with tea and I tip 100. Girl then starts trying to upcharge me for FS. Opened at 5 k and quickly went down to 2 k. I didn't want FS and she begrudgingly agree to 1000 for BJ. Well 1100. She then proceeds to give me the fake head.

Maybe I was out too early. Weren't many girls where amakaze said. After entering the night market then going to the center where it's an intersection with another night market sign. I looked all around but couldn't find it. Heck I looked up and down the whole path like 3 times and even the side streets.

From temple. Before you enter the night market there was section where a bunch of girls downstairs try to grab you. I went with a small place here. Maybe I should have went to the bigger store with 3-4 girls out front.
    Hey, Pickley, sorry for your bad experience and my instructions not getting you to the elevator building.

Yeah, that area is hit or miss. I have been going there for years and know who to stay away from and who does business with a complete and grateful attitude and smile for a discount and unrushed experience.

I checked again. The elevator building is on Guangzhou, right before the intersection with Huaxi, on your left, walking from the Longshan Temple. If you see the huge opening to the Huaxi Night Market indoor arcade with the ornate red pillars and decorated temple-like decor, on your right, you walked too far by only a few steps. If you cross Huaxi Street and see the Jen-chi Hospital on your right, you walked too far.

A lot of bad girls and a few happy-hookers. Some just like what they do and are so grateful for the money and some are ruthless hags that think they are prom queens.

In Kangding last week, I met a Viet for 1300, pleasant in every way, but the time is measured, not a moment more. In Huaxi, with the right girl, she is past her prime, but I am not rushing to unzip my pants in order to save precious time. And, there are younger non-street girls in the elevator building.

Look, if you don't mind spending the money, truly better experiences can be bought elsewhere. But, if you just want to enjoy a cheap date, a bargain can be had. But, it does take a bit of time and patience to understand the various personalities of the area.

Again, sorry for your less than exuberant experience. Stay safe and healthy and may your next meeting make up for it. Be well, my friend.

First half of my post got cut off for some reason.

Basically I went longshan temple. Prayed. Then tried to look for the elevator building but couldn't find it after many spins around those blocks. At the end I got flagged down by a 30's woman offering tea service for 1000. She said included oral with gestures. Went into this little tiny sliding door room that's only for a small booth. Couple minutes later we move to another location for fear of a raid. We go to this dingy room on 2nd floor around the corner. Old man comes in with tea and I tip 100. Girl then starts trying to upcharge me for FS. Opened at 5 k and quickly went down to 2 k. I didn't want FS and she begrudgingly agree to 1000 for BJ. Well 1100. She then proceeds to give me the fake head.

Maybe I was out too early. Weren't many girls where amakaze said. After entering the night market then going to the center where it's an intersection with another night market sign. I looked all around but couldn't find it. Heck I looked up and down the whole path like 3 times and even the side streets.

From temple. Before you enter the night market there was section where a bunch of girls downstairs try to grab you. I went with a small place here. Maybe I should have went to the bigger store with 3-4 girls out front.

Posting Limitations