La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Chiang Mai

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 192 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Dolphin Spa

Dolphin Spa on June 5 at 4:30 pm for a B2 B. Seven chicks aligned, all of them sixes or sevens at best. I picked the smallest one, the way I like them. She was almost an 8 to me, and definitely younger than the others, perhaps early 20's. Her name is Mai. She did not speak English, nor Chinese, which I found odd since the place advertises itself as catering to foreigners only. Up in the room, she did not join me in the shower, except for washing my back. Her hands moved quickly. Turn off number one. On the mattress, lying on my back, similar thing. She oiled me up abundantly, then proceeded to rub her tiny tits on my back and butt for almost ten minutes without even sitting on me. Mechanical. At that point, I am thinking I just wasted my money, so I might as well take control. I flip over and she sucks my dick with a condom at Spaceballs ludicrous speed. I tell her to slow down and direct her to continue while sitting on my face. She has a tiny Bush and this is finally the first moment I get excited. She likes the tongue. Her own sucking technique isn't bad but unidimensional and still too fast, so I flip her on her back and eat away for a while, trying to get an erection. I'm pretty sure she got into that and it was lukewarm exciting so I go for the fuck, but I am not hard enough and struggle to put the condom on. I eventually penetrate her and she moans but but dick keeps sliding out because she is tiny, and the condom is full of oil, and I'm soft. The woman is just not doing it for me so I decide to jack off while eating her nice little pussy. I finish off, take a quick shower by myself, say goodbye, and dash away from the place, never to come back.

Ripped off. The time I went to Absolute Spa was way better. There, the girl spoke a little bit of English and was pleasant and smiling the whole time. This girl barely ever looked at me. Mai, the tiny one. I have a feeling she won't have a job there for too long.

My report. Icha Icha and All About Touch

First time poster and first time visitor to Thailand. I did my research on here before my trip, and got a lot of useful information, so thank you to all who contribute. My trip was several months ago in November, so I won't remember the details about baht damage, but all I know is I never tried to haggle and just went with the quoted amounts at each establishment. I did not partake in any freelancers. I only went to two spots for p4 p.

First stop was Icha Icha. Went at 9 pm on a Tuesday. Did not call or text beforehand and just showed up. Only two girls were available. I assume if I had called or texted before there would have been more choices. Fortunately both were very hot, so I went with the one who was giving me eye contact and smiling. I thought the other girl was cuter and had a body more my type (I have a thing for very slim girls) but it wasn't like the other girl was chubby she was also very hot with no extra fat. Shower to nuru with some p2 p action and BBBJ. I didn't want to blow during the nuru part so I asked to moved to the bed. Washed off the nuru gel in the shower and moved to the bed for GFE with DFK and BBBJ to CFS. Left a very happy man.

Second stop was All About Touch Massage. Again I did not reach out first and just showed up on a Thursday afternoon around 3 pm. Went for the one hour gogonutz massage with an absolute bombshell. There were actually a good selection of girls probably around 8-10 girls and all were fairly attractive. The one I chose was the most attractive girl and definitely the most attractive girl of my trip. I was led upstairs and to a room. I was instructed to shower and return to the room. A couple minutes later the girl returned and proceeded to give a pretty tame massage but I didn't care I was there to get a happy ending. She kept all her clothes on and when I asked her to undress she said there's an upcharge for that. I did not try to haggle and just gave her the upcharge. Sorry I don't remember the damage. I wasn't sure if there was another upcharge for other activities, but I was happy with just finishing with HJ, so I didn't ask. The HJ was pretty good and she was super hot so although it was just a HJ and no other activities, I enjoyed myself. After I was finished I showered again and left.

Icha Icha was worthless

I arrived yesterday in Chiang Main and was anxious to try out Icha Icha. I went over last night and picked a girl from those shown me on a tablet. I selected one and a time for today.

The girl was ready, so up we went. She first started with a massage on the bed – with our clothes on. Then she showered us and got the air mattress ready. She had me lay face down and poured the nuru gel over me. Then did a very mechanical rubbing. She had hard, fake boobs, so it was nothing to write home about. I've had much better. Then the flip and she did the rubbing on the front side. It was a short one and she reached for the condom.

I was surprised and said I wanted some time to kiss and play with her. She said she does not kiss. She also would not allow DATY because she said when someone did that to her a few years ago she "had to go to the hospital".

Things weren't looking good. She put the condom on and hopped on. The slippery mattress made it difficult to get any traction, so I asked her to move to the bed. We did. I was hoping to get a little groping, but she said her nipples were tender and I should not touch them.

We got it going again, but it just wasn't happening. Between the mechanical aspect, the frequent stops and changes, the "don't touch" and the loud fake moaning it was too much, so I called it quits.

Downstairs I talked to the receptionist about the DATY and kissing. She said NONE of the girls do that.

A massage (even with sex) without touching, or kissing is pretty much a "veggie massage" in my book.

B2B Massage (Absolute Paradise, Pink X Station, The Queen Club)

Decided on these 3 spots after reading through the different forums. All 3 are within walking distance from Old City and offer HJ / BJ / FS.

1. Absolute Paradise. This place is situated in an abandoned hotel maybe 20 min walk from the edge of Old City. When you enter the building the man at the front will lead you up to the 2nd floor where they have a small reception area. Price is 1600 for 80 min B2B HJ finish (extras can be negotiated with the girl). I went at 1 PM on a weekday and there were 4 girls to choose from. Hard to tell their age but they're all in their mid 20's to early 30's. I decided to go with Mona. She has a very cute face, at least 165 cm, average figure with a big butt. Pretty decent English. She told me she was 30 but I swear she looked like she was in her mid 20's. I did see a scar under her stomach so she probably had kids. The one thing I loved about Mona is her personality. She was always smiley and gave great eye contact. Even cracked a few jokes during the session. The B2B massage was really good. Most girls will just rub you with their body for a few minutes and call it a day. Mona was very enthusiastic and was trying all kinds of positions up and down with nuru (gel. I was quite surprised how much energy she had performing B2B like that. Her meaty figure (not fat) also made it very sensual. She then started the HJ and along the way asked if I wanted FS / BJ. I wasn't in the mood so declined and didn't even ask for the price. She was open to fingering and kissing around her body. Don't think she wanted DFK but she did give a quick peck on the lips. In the end I opted to jerk off myself and she was kept doing things to make me horny (licking balls / nipples, boobs / vagina in my face etc.). She was constantly making these fake moaning sounds which I personally didn't like but some people probably do. I did catch her watching the clock a few times (we had 80 minutes, and I was out the door in 60 min) but otherwise it was a good session. Overall damage: 1600 for 80 minutes B2B HJ + 100 tip. WIR: Maybe. Their daily schedule is posted on cnxseed.

2. The Queen Club. A 7 min walk from Pratu Tha Phae, just outside of Old City. Also found on cnxseed, I believe this place is known for good value. 1300 HJ, 1500 CBJ, 2300 FS. I went at 2 PM and there were only 2 girls available. I was told usually there are 5 girls working at night. Both girls in the lineup were attractive and gave me smiles and I chose Kitty for 1500 BJ. She is extremely tiny even by Thai standards. Their posting listed her at 150 cm /38 KG which I think is quite accurate. I could literally feel her bones when I touched her. Not sure how old is she is but I'd say no more than mid 20's (possibly younger). She spoke almost 0 English. So we went up to a room, and at that point I realized why the prices are cheaper. The room is a bit shabby and you could tell the bed was cheap (can hear the mattress springs every time we moved). She was a bit shy but very smiley and willing to please (reminds me of Japanese girls). The back massage is so-so, and after I turned she started licking from my balls all the way to my neck. She was hesitant to kiss at first, but eventually did DFK. Her CBJ was adequate and she didn't go straight back to HJ which was good. In the end I was DFKing her while grabbing her nice small butt and finished with CBJ. I really enjoyed the session since it genuinely felt like GFE. She made sure I was enjoying myself the whole time and did exactly what I wanted her to do. At the end she even motioned to me asking if the session was good. Overall damage: 1500 Massage BJ+100 tip. WIR: Yes! She was on her period and kept her underwear on, I will definitely visit again in a few days.

3. Pink X Station. Worst experience I've ever had. I went at 6 PM and there were 6 girls in the lineup (numbered 1 to 6 but didn't give names). 1900/2100 (pretty model) for BJ, and 2800/3300 (pretty model) for FS. I didn't find the 2 pretty models more attractive and went with a regular girls for 1900 BJ. She was probably in her early 20's and had a nice slim body and a firm butt. Decent face and somewhat tanned skin tone. We went up to the room (quite nice compared to the other two) and did the usual shower. Compared to the aforementioned girls, she was not enthusiastic at all, and I couldn't communicate with her as she spoke 0 English. Started with a 5 min piano massage then a HJ. She stayed very far away from me and in kneel sitting position. Asked her to come closer and she did but slowly moved away over time. Gave me a 2 min CBJ and went back to HJ. I didn't like her HJ technique either and I started to jerk myself off. I asked her twice to come closer so I could kiss her body and she didn't want to. So in the end I was just jerking myself off while touching her boobs and she just watched. If anyone still wants to try Pink X Station, please avoid the tanned-skin girl with a rose tattoo on her forearm. I think some of these girls are just part-timers that want to do as little as possible, or maybe you only get to play if choosing FS. Worst experience ever. Overall damage: 1900 Massage BJ (no tip). WIR: Never. I wouldn't see her again even if it was for free.

I also went to All About Touch and did the standard Gogonutz for 900. The massage itself is definitely on another level compared to the B2B places but the whole experience just wasn't as arousing. It's pretty much just a regular oil massage with a little bit of teasing added in, and ending with a handjob. I pre-booked through Line based on photos and the girl in person was definitely not nearly as attractive. That's why I didn't even bother paying the extra 500/1000 to get the girl naked.

Loi Kroh Road

Middle of January I was in Loi Kroh Road for a night. All along the road all the joints are open and humping for visitors. But The whole street was yawning for the lack of visitors. The days before the pandemic still did not returned back.

Loi Kroh Road experiences

Overdue report from a trip in Jan.

1) Massage w / extras: BeachDrone has covered this in detail below so I won't duplicate. Info is spot on. I went to both Blue Sky and Angel. Got great massages with BBBJCIM at 1200/1500 with ladies who like to please. Sorry, don't remember names, but none were young. Early 30's, but very pretty.

2) Icha Icha: Agree with ShinyCrazy. Had a good experience albeit not as GFE as the massage girls mentioned above. Icha Icha is a safe bet for a good time, especially for visitors who don't have the time to research extensively or build relationships.

3) Pink X: Girls much younger than Icha Icha and more expensive. Nonetheless, I enjoyed my time there though I felt the girl was inexperienced.

4) All About Touch: Outcall. Super inexperienced girl. Was her first blowjob. I bailed. Go with the reviewed girls advertised on their Line Voom.

5) LK Entertainment Center: Girl quality was average the 3 times I went. Found a couple that turned me on, but the focus is more on us buying drinks. Took home one from King Kong. Had a great time at 2500 LT. She asked for 3 K but accepted without a problem. I get the distinct feeling that these girls don't LT very often but may be wrong. On another night, checked and was offered 5 K LT from one of the girls in Country Roads outside (or the one next to it. Where a band plays). Offered my regrets to her.

In all, I'd say this level of mongering and the options available make CM a great place for me. But if you're looking for the wild partying that Pattaya or BKK offer, you'll be dissappointed.

Cheers / Pulse.

Thank you!

Agree with the last poster. Thanks so much for your info. I tried Pink X and had a great time. 2800 baht for one hour with BBBJ and FS and FK. About 10 young and mostly beautiful girls to choose from. Had a great time at IchaIcha, with only a handful of slightly older girls at the time I arrived. By the time I left, there were about 10 girls for the lineup. Also tried the Loi Kroh entertainment center. About a dozen small bars with about 5-6 girls in each one. Very eager girls. In fact, it was tough to pass a bar without being snagged by a girl. Not sure why people are saying that Chiangmai is dead for mongering. I found plenty to do and plenty of pretty girls.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachDrone  [View Original Post]
    The places I frequent in Chiang Mai do not use scented massage oil, or the scent is so subtle that I cannot smell. The places I frequest I chose because they provide a much better then average massage plus an ending of my choice (HJ, BBBJ, FS). And since I only have five more weeks, I've been going out almost every night. Some of those places are: J. A. Massage, Puththaskara Massage, Thara Massage, all three on Kamphaengdin Road, then Blue Sky and Angel Massage on Loi Kroh. Some of these also offer a shower after, so you can wash away a smell if there is one. For the up front body-to-body, I like Pink-X on Changklan Road and Queen Club on Chaiyapoom Soi 1 (in the Chang Moi area, just east of the NE corner of the moat / wall).

In an earlier post, I mentioned that I've been coming to Chiang Mai for 10 years, and the places on Loi Kroh are all about teasing. Almost all are non-erotic or HJ only. There are a couple of exceptions, but I've been here for three weeks now, and that still holds true. I'm having a great time, seeing providers I have known in the past, and a couple new ladies. Chiang Mai is much more toned down than Bangkok, Pattya, or Phuket, but a very good time can be had here. Treating the ladies well goes a long, long way.
    Belated thanks for the info!

AFAIK all ATMs in Chiang Mai accept international cards and I don't think there is any significant difference between banks. Skimmers are not known to be a problem in CM but you may want to use ATMs attached to banks for extra safety.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyReynolds  [View Original Post]
    Thank you and everyone for your suggestions. Got a good place near Loi Kroh. It's my maiden voyage to the land of smiles, both my penis and I are excited for this. Curious where the ATMs that take international cards are, hoping where the ones least likely to have skimmers are located or which brands / bank's to use.

Thanks!

Thank you and everyone for your suggestions. Got a good place near Loi Kroh. It's my maiden voyage to the land of smiles, both my penis and I are excited for this. Curious where the ATMs that take international cards are, hoping where the ones least likely to have skimmers are located or which brands / bank's to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Enenar  [View Original Post]
    Nap in Chiang mai is a small boutique hotel. Very budget friendly. Usually below 50 USD. And yes they are girl friendly too. Also Dusit D2 is a great option as mentioned earlier. But you may have to pay a small guest fee.

OctavioG.

Thank you for the report.

Can you give some more info about the Entertainment Center woman. Did you bring her to your hotel?

Bar fine cost?

How much did you pay her and for how long?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by OctavioG  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately their Line group is "full" so can't add them. I did stop by again last night and it was open, when I went in they took my line so we can exchange messages but they need to expand their group. Fully booked, so I wandered to the Entertainment Center and actually found a cutie in the bar next to Lollipop (didn't catch the name). Another gent was sitting with two ladies but the cutie called me over to sit with them. I asked him which he was interested in, but he said they were both fair game so I struck a deal with the girl. Turns out he was interested in the same girl since he came back later and joked that she broke his heart. I felt guilty, but I think I gave him a chance to claim her earlier. If you're on here sir, I owe you a drink She was fun, though not into kissing. I may try Icha again today but only if they send me their available girls and I'm able to book in advance.

Swung by the North Gate Jazz Co-Op at 8 pm band was prepping and every seat was taken. I didn't feel like standing after walking all day so left. Crowd was backpackers, so didn't even seem a local pickup spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Enenar  [View Original Post]
    Really disappointing that Icha Icha was locked. May be you could have pinged then in Line app before you went. Not sure what happened that day.
    Unfortunately their Line group is "full" so can't add them. I did stop by again last night and it was open, when I went in they took my line so we can exchange messages but they need to expand their group. Fully booked, so I wandered to the Entertainment Center and actually found a cutie in the bar next to Lollipop (didn't catch the name). Another gent was sitting with two ladies but the cutie called me over to sit with them. I asked him which he was interested in, but he said they were both fair game so I struck a deal with the girl. Turns out he was interested in the same girl since he came back later and joked that she broke his heart. I felt guilty, but I think I gave him a chance to claim her earlier. If you're on here sir, I owe you a drink She was fun, though not into kissing. I may try Icha again today but only if they send me their available girls and I'm able to book in advance.

Swung by the North Gate Jazz Co-Op at 8 pm band was prepping and every seat was taken. I didn't feel like standing after walking all day so left. Crowd was backpackers, so didn't even seem a local pickup spot.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachDrone  [View Original Post]
    Partly that, but also Zoe in Yellow died about 6 or 7 years ago, maybe more. If you like the bar scene, Chiang Mai is pretty dead except for the bars on Loi Kroh, none of which are even close in quality and selection to the bars in Bangkok (Nana, Soi Cowboy, etc.). Occasionally there are a few hotties at the entertainment complex at the Thai Boxing place, but if I were into the bar scene, I'd be disappointed in Chiang Mai. Fortunately for me, I like the massage parlors with the teasing and the uncertainty of what is available. Sometimes unexpected, fun things happen.
    I second your views. Just to add on. The hot ones in the entertainment complex were usually "Unavailable" for some reason last time I visited. They just sat with you for a drink and game. May be it was my bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyReynolds  [View Original Post]
    Read the thread and did not see any of this mentioned. Can someone please give me some options of decent hotels to stay at? I know 'reasonably' priced is relative to the person, so just a few I can look at that are girl friendly. Also, if you can just name an area, then I can just look at the hotels there. Wanting a place that's not too far from the action, within walking distance if possible. Thanks!
    Nap in Chiang mai is a small boutique hotel. Very budget friendly. Usually below 50 USD. And yes they are girl friendly too. Also Dusit D2 is a great option as mentioned earlier. But you may have to pay a small guest fee.

Quote Originally Posted by OctavioG  [View Original Post]
    I was there last night (my first visit to Chiang Mai) between 10 and 10:30 pm and the scene reminded me of Spring Breakers in the US. All the clubs in that strip had DJ's (including Zoe), except a couple with live cover bands. Crowd was entirely Euro / US backpackers in big groups.

I also went by Icha Icha to give it a try earlier in the evening, about 7 pm. Dark and locked and no answer. Seemed odd since their website says they're open until 10:30 I think. Maybe I didn't find the right doorbell, but was all dark inside. So, walked Loi Kroh which was pretty dead, at least at that time. Saw a couple of cuties at a small bar called Alice's, but after getting them lady drinks they said they're not available, Alice's ain't that kind of place. Oh well. I settled for a foot massage after all that walking and called it a dull night.

I too try to find live local music in my travels, have read about North Gate Jazz Co-Op which has music every night. I'll report back after I check it out.
    Really disappointing that Icha Icha was locked. May be you could have pinged then in Line app before you went. Not sure what happened that day.

Posting Limitations