Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Hatyai Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 125 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 96 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Danok - Oliver Hotel

Guys,

Need some help to get the contact of Oliver Hotel in Danok.

Appreciate your help.

Sending this FR from Lee garden hotel, last night having arrived by car and tired ventured down to the 'healthy massage' at 7th floor. Was a little late though and couldn't choose anyone but provided one. I insisted no old ladys and the captain said ok ok...

came in a middle age not so favorable looking ML. Started her rushed job and kept saying why come so late...bla bla.

In one hour finished what it supposed to be one and half hour job. Damn no specials also.

Tomorrow I am going to the old and reliable pink lady if I can shake off my HM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Chicken
    Hi Guys,

Got a question regarding massage places in Hadyai (the ones with the fish bowl where you can pick the girl). I been to a few around town a few years back but was never offered any extras (e.g. hj). Can one get more than a massage in these places?

Thanks
    Most decent massage shop do not include HJ within their premise but can try their Juagan (ball massage). Most do not offer viewing for selection anymore and most of the time, you will probably get middle age ML. Joints like Sakura GV, Oliver, BP, etc.. If you wanna something special, try to book their hours out to accompany you but this do not guarantee success on bed, though pretty good chance.

You can most likely do it with those call-to-room service and most of them usually younger too like from Grand Plaza, Old Sakura, etc... If you think they are fresher, you could be deadly wrong and they are neither giving a good massage.

If you are looking for good service, head down to soapy massage like from CP4 or Pink Lady. If you wanted to relax with good massge, good for a proper massge. You get the right person for the right job.

Danok & Had Yai 2007 - For farang Visitors

Danok and Had Yai, Thailand for Farang Visitors - 2007 trip

Contents:

1. Location
    2.reason for this report
    3. travel details
    4. sex scene
    5./ other details + conclusion

-----------------------------

1./ Danok is one of the southern border crossing points of Thailand. Here you can enter Malaysia. The locality is called Sadao and this is what will be stamped in your passport. Danok is right on the border, you just walk in. There is no town on the Malaysian side. The nearest large Thai town is Had Yai about 50 km away. But if you are here for the sex there is plenty to do in Danok.

2./ Sharing your food is good. Sharing your beer is better. Sharing your fuckers is the best. It builds friendship among men of all nations and eliminates violence and fighting. We can say: "We fucked these hookers together!" What an achievement.... oh boy! And freedom from woooomen!

3./ If you have been to the other Thai/Malay sex-border town of Sungai Kolok then you will be pleasantly surprised in Danok. It is so much more civilised, clean and nice. But despite of this, hardly any farang come here. Why? The locals are friendly enough, you will be serviced well and the prices are reasonable. Forget Pattaya! Come to Danok instead!

In Danok there is plenty of cheap and quality accomodation (200-700B), banks, ATMs, minimarts, markets, restaurants.

To get there you approach either from Malaysia (Alor Star or Penang) or Had Yai - the nearest large Thai town.

To get to the thai town of Had Yai you can fly from Bangkok, take the overnight sleeper train from Hualampong or overnight bus from Bangkok's Sai Tai southern bus station. Direct buses also run from Phuket, Krabi and Surat Thani.

*** From Had Yai ***

From Had Yai there are minibuses all day, leaving to Danok when full. the trip is 50 km and takes one hour. Costs 50B. From Had Yai's BKS bus station the minibuses leave from stand #26. The ticket counter is behind a row of glass windows on the far end. When you pay you get a number, like 3,4,5 etc. When a minibus pulls in the lowest numbers go first. there are 11 seats. Everyone gets a full seat, not like Cambodia. But if you are very big you can buy two seats for 100B. In Danok the minibuses queue in front of the 7/11 shop, opposite the large Oscar Hotel, just 100 meters from the border.

*** From Malaysia ***

From Malaysia most likely you will come from Penang via Alor Star. Several minibuses to Had Yai leave from the Komtar building in Penang or from the Butterworth ferry. If you wish they can drop you off at the border in Danok. You will still pay full price though RM26-30. You better book these buses the day before. Or if you wish, you can do it on your own. It costs a little bit less and also a lot more interesting. From Penang catch a regular aircon bus to Alor Star for RM7.50 (95km/70 mins). Then at the Alor Star bus station wait for the ordinary bus to Changlun RM 3.20 (35km/1hr). From Changlun bus station there are many taxis to take you to the border 10 km away for RM10. You save about RM 6 this way but it takes longer. The taxi drops you off at the Malay passport control. Get stamped out and then walk a straight road to the Thai side, about one km. You arrived in Danok.

------------------------------------

*** Sex Business ***

4./ Let's admit it, Danok has been built on one business alone. Sex. If that's your purpose there is plenty of it. It is not a large town, you can walk through it in 15 minutes but it is packed with hotels, karaokes, massaga perlours and discos. Presently the clientele is nearly exclusively Malay and Thai but farang are most welcome everywhere. Avoid though the weekend rush of Friday and Saturday nights when accomodation can be squeezy and all girls booked out. Monday to Thursday it is breezy and pleasant. There is a dump of hotels. ST rooms go for 100 baht and overnight 200 baht for a guest-house or 3-400 baht in a very comfortable hotel room. One coffee costs 10 baht and a meal 30-60 baht in most restaurants.

Your costs -
    accomodation: 300B
    food: 150 B/day
    beer: 50 B/botol
    root: 600-1000B/pop
    ---------------------------
    Total: 1500-2500 B/day = $45-70/day in US currency

There are several money changers with good rates near the 7/11 store where the minibuses stop.

*** The Scene ***

When this one ugly farang, the writer of this crappy report, arrived the time was still early, about 12noon. But it took about 5 minutes to find a reasonable root. In fact they found me. "Hello, hello farang" - they were waving from everywhere. I thought just to look around first but very soon an old Chinese papa flagged me down and wouldn't let go.

"You must see my girls". - he said. "You must!"

He had about 6 of them, at that early time. Some fat but others doable. I liked one in particular and asked the price. "Just 600 baht for you" -he said in good English. "Malaysians pay 700baht'. I don't know how true that was but seemed a good deal to me because the girl was pretty. We went to a nearby hotel where I expected to pay for the room but surprisingly the girl paid the receptionist 100 B. Wow! Even better deal.

I won't go into the sex details. You can imagine, you have done it before. She was good enough and good value for the price. Polite and nice mannered besides being pretty and young, about 22 years. I left with a smile. We went back together to their bar just to chat with papa. He was a very nice and funny man and offered other girls either 600B/ST or 1500B overnight. But what could I do with a woman overnight? It's total boredom and waste of time.

So I decided to wander around town, eat, drink and chat with the locals. Both Malaysian money and Thai baht are accepted everywhere. You get 10 baht for every Ringit, easy to exchange rates. Also, many people speak both Malay and Thai so by mixing the two you can easily get understood. Apart from the Chinese papa not many others spoke much English. But some, still some so you will get by even in English. (And most Malaysians speak some English). It can easily become a very popular destination for farang.

*** Evening action ***

As the evening came I looked around the bars. Some loud thumping music, others quiet and peaceful. Negotiated a few ST (short-times) here and there, never more than 1000B/pop. Mostly less. You catch motorbike taxis to further bars, one hop 20B.

The whole town is centered around the main street "Thanon Thai-Changlun" and it's sois (sidestreets). Oscar hotel is a good landmark betwwen sois 6 and 8. . I have included a basic map here but you really don't need one. In soi 9 there is a bar called Scorpio with naked dancing and loud music. It's very dark and loud inside but the girls are totally naked. Some come to you but chatting is totally impossible because of the music. Still some people try! Other bars have the same setup also.The quiet beer-bars are nice. The girls just sit outside and you pick your choice. It's all just Malay and Thai costomers at present. I met two miserable farangs all day.

*** Ugly girl - funny fuck ***

Next day was spent similarly. Changed hotels though because the other one was just above a karaoke bar. Down at the end of sois is more quiet. Went back to Chinese papa's bar for a chat just after noon again. I vaguely remembered a girl I liked there with long hair. I tried to describe it and they said "yes, yes we know. Just wait a bit. she will arrive soon." So, I even paid papa the 600 baht and waited. She arrived allright. The hair was the same too. But I must have been pretty drunk the day before because this time she looked absolutely awful with a badly deformed face and crocodile teeth which I didn't notice before. What could I do? I had already paid! She must have been surely one of the ugliest women I ever intended to root.

We went to the room. Her breath was a killer too. I asked her: "Could I pull the rubbish bin over your head while we fuck?" She did not seem to understand why on earth I wanted to pull the rubbish bin over her head and protested. Then I searched for another idea. Pulled one pillow out from the case and proceeded to fit it over her ugly head. She would't let it. Then I just pulled the pillow case over my own head and proceeded with the fuck. I could still see a little through the fabric and she wasn't that ugly that way. Otherwise her body was okay and slim. Just that deformed face and bad breath were terrible. I found a small tear in the fabric so could even lick the nipples with my mouth. Believe it or not, from there on the fuck was quite good. Even hot and passionate. I must have been looked silly though with that mask on.

It was an interesting experience but wouldn't want to repeat it. We left the room separately, I did not even want to walk with her. Still, the town is good, you just have to watch out for deformed faces and crocodile teeth before committing the money.

There seems also some unique arrangement in place for really top girls in Danok. If you want company you talk with the doorman. He calls some girl on the handphone. She arrives on a motorbike and you negotiate the deal with her. She can disco with you or sleep, fuck etc.

5./ Other details;
    Time is one hour less in Thailand than in Malaysia.

Security: really no big deal, no hassles at all. Most streets are well lit. Avoid the few dark ones. There are no room safes in most hotels, except at the top class for 700B or so.

Had Yai:

If you had enough of this small town just wait in front of the 7/11 shop to catch the minibus. It leaves when full. Fills quicker in mornings. From Had Yai bus station you must charter a tuk-tuk to town for 30-40B (although they may ask more first). It helps a lot if you appear confident and speak some Thai.

A link to the Danok map: http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...&postcount=900

------------------------------

*** Had Yai ***
    I want to include one very special story about Had Yai here. It happened at the Limp Lady complex. You must love that place. It's clean, friendly, organized and the selection is top class. There is the soapie for 1450/1650 B/pop and the karaoke special section for 2300B. I went in there just for a drink. Only costed 40 baht. All four Karaoke girls were very pretty but one of them looked like a real filmstar. Just fucking amazing, tall, strong and totally perfect. I did not have 2300b for her and - to be honest - her perfectness scared me somewhat. I am just a mere mortal and not a good looking one, neither rich.

So picked another from the fishbowl outside. A "mere mortal" too but very pretty one at that. Big breasts, pretty and innocent face, tall, slender figure. Here you pay after the deed (unusual for Thai soapies). In the lift I had to ask her, just to be sure: "You are not a boy, aren't you?" She laughed and assured me that she was woman. Also admitting that this was a question she often received.

I like big, spacious rooms and this was one of those. While the maid brought in the supplies we chatted a bit on the bed. She spoke passable English too. Gentle mutual and playful undressing followed as if she was my lover or something. The splashing around in the bubbles was great as was the titty-bodyrub. We kissed a lot in and out of the bath. She sucked BB which is also unusual in soapies. And I checked, the pusssy was real! The fuck followed with totally authentic screaming. Very-very good, professional service throughout that place. Highly recommended. I tipped her just 100 baht. I am not rich, that's all I give the most. But I was very impressed and gave big thanks to the manager papasan too. Give them a visit because the place rocks.

-------------------------

Apart from that, I like the soapies on Thanon Ratanakon for 600B/pop. For that price the value is good. Not far from there, opposite the Merlin Hotel is another soapie with many pretty girls for 1200B. Also good choice. The town itself is not so interesting but is friendly and the nite action is top class. Last day I discovered another bar/karaoke area in the sois of Tung Sao road, near the bus station. There are always new surprises in Had Yai. But very few farang yet.

link to Had Yai map:
    http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...postcount=1179

End of report 2007

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Hi Guys,

Got a question regarding massage places in Hadyai (the ones with the fish bowl where you can pick the girl). I been to a few around town a few years back but was never offered any extras (e.g. hj). Can one get more than a massage in these places?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mark04
    1st time to this shithole due to security issues in hdy. stayed at kpk hotel which is the most top grade hotel in the area. our local 'guide' booked the hotel for us at rm90 per night but we later found out that it actually cost rm70 per night and you get 2 bottles of free beer or something like that at their lounge. i supposed our 'guide' walloped the rm20 and beer promotion. the room was shabby and if you compared to diamond in hdy which also cost rm90, then kpk is definitely a rip-off.
    small price to pay for the convenience of a local guide, otherwise you won't be finding your ways around either which could cost you even more money and time wasted.

i'd rather pay rm110 at novotel in hdy which is a proper hotel. btw, in danok, they would rather use rm instead of tbh and most places will actually give you change in rm even if you pay in tbh.
    bcos rm is lower than tbh, example if rm10 = 950bath, they are making of 50bath from each time changing rm with your bath which could make up a lot to them.

the girlies there are surprisingly many but the system is more on fishing massage girls or picking them up at bars and discos. the happening place is bar berry where they have cayote dancing girls who are in the 'model' class. they dance sexily on stage and you buy them flowers at rm50 a pop. after spending a couple of hundred bucks, they'll stick to you like you're the man and then when you ask them to spend the night, they'll say rm400-600! fucking hell, this is like bkk price and in this shithole, no thank you. then off we went to paragon disco which is just beside bar berry... your normal super bass pounding disco but didn't catch any fishes there.
    fishes are everywhere, you just need bait to hook them. i guess that is the lucky price that the wl hoping to get. it is all boils down to demand vs supply, if she is hot with few of customers bidding each other, naturally she has more choice to choose. so, ask yourself if you are going to pay the premium for her beauty or get someone else. plenty of choices everywhere.

went back to the hotel lounge which is promoting china gals. there are two types of china gals in danok. one is the real china dolls with the normal china face and the other is from yunan which is slightly darker and can pass for local thai. at the lounge, they have the real china dolls who will sit with you for rm50 and if you buy their time, it costs rm150 or so and then you have to negotiate for the fucking price (somehwere rm200 above). again, you look at the total, it is at least rm300 plus which is not cheap. most of the girls there are butt ugly anyways so didn't take any.
    hourly price is rm15, are you not sure you heard the rate correctly and not over drunk? yes, it do cost more than booking those directly from farm but you get to build up the feel with her before deciding to pay to book her, so better chance to have a bettter choice.

ordered a gal for massage from sitat or something like that and it cost rm30 for 2 hrs! wtf, hdy only rm25 and this shithole charges more???!!! anyway, found out the massage girl was from yunan and she's very much **** so didn't do the deed with her. massage skill below par but i guess her main line of business is not massage.
    if you wanted a good massage, be specifically say so.. especially if you are particular about it.

food wise, there's plenty roadside stalls and i tried the supposedly famous wanton mee but it was not that great. price perhaps slightly cheaper than hdy.

during my 2 nights there, i didn't cheong at all and was most disappointed. i did go into hdy for a day trip and have to say that it is fairly quiet. pink lady has like 4 girls working while cp4 has more but again, nothing caught my fancy....i think i was put off by danok. don't think i'll waste my time at danok again.
    one major lacking in danuk is good food as majority are there for just a quickie few happy hours and back to the other side of the border, so restaurant are not actually having good biz, just some road side stall.

and also bcos of its closeness with msia border down, most of the better looking wl are most too busy occupied by their regulars to serve new customer, so got to know how to flash cash to earn some attention. ultimately, you are there for a happy time, don't get too upset with little over budget, pamper yourself sometime as you don't get to do this every other day.

Danok Trip

not sure whether to put this report here but i've read a few on danok here and this is mine.

1st time to this shithole due to security issues in hdy. stayed at kpk hotel which is the most top grade hotel in the area. our local 'guide' booked the hotel for us at rm90 per night but we later found out that it actually cost rm70 per night and you get 2 bottles of free beer or something like that at their lounge. i supposed our 'guide' walloped the rm20 and beer promotion. the room was shabby and if you compared to diamond in hdy which also cost rm90, then kpk is definitely a rip-off. i'd rather pay rm110 at novotel in hdy which is a proper hotel. btw, in danok, they would rather use rm instead of tbh and most places will actually give you change in rm even if you pay in tbh.

the girlies there are surprisingly many but the system is more on fishing massage girls or picking them up at bars and discos. the happening place is bar berry where they have cayote dancing girls who are in the 'model' class. they dance sexily on stage and you buy them flowers at rm50 a pop. after spending a couple of hundred bucks, they'll stick to you like you're the man and then when you ask them to spend the night, they'll say rm400-600! fucking hell, this is like bkk price and in this shithole, no thank you. then off we went to paragon disco which is just beside bar berry... your normal super bass pounding disco but didn't catch any fishes there.

went back to the hotel lounge which is promoting china gals. there are two types of china gals in danok. one is the real china dolls with the normal china face and the other is from yunan which is slightly darker and can pass for local thai. at the lounge, they have the real china dolls who will sit with you for rm50 and if you buy their time, it costs rm150 or so and then you have to negotiate for the fucking price (somehwere rm200 above). again, you look at the total, it is at least rm300 plus which is not cheap. most of the girls there are butt ugly anyways so didn't take any.

ordered a gal for massage from sitat or something like that and it cost rm30 for 2 hrs! wtf, hdy only rm25 and this shithole charges more???!!! anyway, found out the massage girl was from yunan and she's very much **** so didn't do the deed with her. massage skill below par but i guess her main line of business is not massage.

food wise, there's plenty roadside stalls and i tried the supposedly famous wanton mee but it was not that great. price perhaps slightly cheaper than hdy.

during my 2 nights there, i didn't cheong at all and was most disappointed. i did go into hdy for a day trip and have to say that it is fairly quiet. pink lady has like 4 girls working while cp4 has more but again, nothing caught my fancy....i think i was put off by danok. don't think i'll waste my time at danok again.

Hey Guys

Been to had yai for 2 weeks to taste whats on offer.

Had a feeling things would be dead after this thread dried up

Some good and bad news

First the good. It still is a place to visit for one of mans favourite pastimes and plenty of puyings around to help us stay in good shape

Bad news. Finding a decent girl that performs the way us gentlemen like them too is hard to find. The chicken farms have alot of stock and still have the usual combinations of good/average/need to retire back to the farm types. However they seem to have a price change and increased up to the 2300/2500 bht mark and sometimes it doesnt matter how early you start the rounds (chanivat and KSY) the best looking girls are already booked and they still want you to pay the higher rate. So have to negotiate down to get a fair price. Best to check out as many as possible as some are still fair for 1500/2000 bht and nice looking.

I don't know what is wrong with Andrew in KSY as each time we went to have a look the papason waved us away and didn't see any puyings inside. I have some of my best memories with some of those girls.

Standard of service. They are always happy to provide the first shot then its into the bathroom for a wash and night time make-up and nighty. Sheesh what a turn off. I should add I usually get the girl to arrive about 7pm after I've had dinner and then stay inside hotel room. So then hope to get 2 or 3 sessions before bedtime. Sometimes the girl complains about headache or something. I would say its a 50/50 chance to get a starfish/nighty girl who only performs once if possible. Then I would either kick her out or wait till morning if I couldn't get rid of her and then no tip if she asks. It is very important when choosing your puying to make sure she is happy to have been chosen by you. If she speaks no english at all, I can speak some thai but it comes down to her attitude. Look at her face to see what expression is showing as if there's no smile then no special performance later.

There were still alot of highlites for me. Some of the puying had a fantastic attitude and would please me like a be/f. Also whenever I went to CP4 I had a 100% success rate where I would always get the option for 2 shots and treated very well for short time. Rates were 2000/1800/1600/1400 bht. I rate CP4 as the best parlour in Thailand.

Also checked out chintana $700. About 10 puyings and quality about 6/7. 10 Atami was quiet and never saw anyone inside. Always looked during the day

Went to Songhla for a few days to check out the action and its not as big as Had Yai but still can have some fun. With the help of a local tuk tuk guide we went to 2 places. The first one didn't like us and asked us to leave. Not sure why but may be for thai's only. Not to worry as he had a backup for us. We went to a local brothel where the puying live onsite in small rooms. The puying were average looking but made up for it in attitude. We paid a little too much 800 bht 1/2 hour but just wanted a quickie.

Found a very new building in the main street for restaurants/bars which looked totally out of place with no windows on the ground floor and with a sign in neon saying "OPEN" and a thai word on the front. Took a look inside and seemed like a mini hotel but really its a short time hotel and after talking with the lady in charge she woke up 2 puyings sleeping in 1 of the rooms. They looked really cute sleeping in the same bed. Hot hot hot 9/10's I would have been happy to have picked them both but settled for one as my mate would have been pissed. Cost 1500 bht plus 280 bht for the room for a hour. And had the time of my life.

Also my mate's girl was very new and was prepared to go bareback. Luckily he brought he own condoms in cases such as these.

Got my puyings phone number and met her the next day for more fun.

That about covers most of it. I could add a few more things if anyone is interested didn't mean to write so much but the memories keep flooding back.

KFC August 2007

Any members been to Hadyai recently in July or August 2007.

Kindly update the farms & happenings in HADYAI.

Thank you.

Aquarium in Bangkok

Something similar in Hatyai whether it is available in Bangkok aquarium like where we can book the girls for LT.

In Bangkok, I hate the hassle of going through the bar fines and the girls drinks.

Anyone here has experience or recomendation in BKK?

room at 95B????

Quote Originally Posted by Member #2068
    Bro #3173
    What do u mean cannot get 95b for room in Regency? Is it too expensive?
    Just back from Hadyai trip, quite deserted at the chicken farm at see kim yong, but get nice puying at 2000b, speak english n hokkien.
    Member#2068, just do the math... as much as Thai can be cheap, 95bath are just a bit over 2€ or nearly 3$.
    I am not familiar with the area but I can't imagine a room at 95B unless you share it with some 10 people.

Have you forgotten a "zero" somewhere?

Septemeber Trip

I would want to visit Hatyai in September. Any members there can update me on the new happengs in Hatyai?

A. Hotel - which hotels are good & rates.

B. Puying Area & What is the rates now.

C. Place to eat & Drink.

D. Good masage centers.

Compare to Danuk, is Hatyai still better on the above (a-d)

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3173
    You cannot get a room in Regency for 95b a night.Cheapest are guest houses (some very clean) near the railway station
    Bro #3173

What do u mean cannot get 95b for room in Regency? Is it too expensive?
    Just back from Hadyai trip, quite deserted at the chicken farm at see kim yong, but get nice puying at 2000b, speak english n hokkien.

Regency Hotel

You cannot get a room in Regency for 95b a night.Cheapest are guest houses (some very clean) near the railway station

Had Yai brothels

Had Yai Tung Sao road area map
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hadyai.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations