Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Hatyai Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 125 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Crocodilexp  [View Original Post]
    Props to Kataman for an amazing report.

Few questions from a SE Asia veteran, but a Hat Yai total newbie. I did browse the thread for a while, but the scene changed greatly all over Thailand in the last few years, so some up-to-date info would be helpful.

What are the good places (roads) for streetwalkers (especially PRC streetwalkers)? Is there a good spot for action during the day?

How does the pre-booked LT deal work? If you pay in advance, how do you ensure they actually come? Are grab-your-money runners common? Is it generally a 3-shot deal? Do they expect a tip in the end (and generally how much)?

Is Danok better than Hat Yai these days? Any streetwalkers down there (and where specifically)?

Thank you!
    Crocodile,

Streetwalkers came in downtown at night, the rest of the day brothels are the best options (for info brothels charge 400 baths the session, bottom end between 200to300baths). I don t talk about the fruit stall near Sakol. This is just a small joint, and since most of the time girls here spend their time in front of Leo bottles it s not my cup of tea at all.

At night there is various location of course in downtown, but also under the bridge in petkasem Road opposite VL hy hotel. Beware of ladyboy in this area.

During the day you have massage parlor, Atami is good deal since the price is 600 baths for 1hour service (last year price). Paris and chintana just opposite are more expansive. But all cheaper than pink massage located in downtown.

For the farm, you can go by yourself, or with a moto (he will got his commission). The mamasan will show you her stock available. Girls will be in line in front of you, you will negotiate the price with mamasan or papasan and paid him / her, then the girl will go back with you to your hotel until 9am next morning,

So yes you paid in advance. In case of problem with the girl you comeback to the houseand they will give you another girl. If you really insist you will get money back (, but the not the full price). Tip is up to you and depend about your satisfaction. Of course always give her some baths for moto to go back to her farm. During the time you will be with her, you will have to paid for her meals and will have classic shopping pressures. Most of the girls have zero English. But in general they are nice and very accomodating.

3shots? It s just depend on you. Many Malaysian friends fuck as much they can during all the time they have the girl with them.

For PRC I don t see them as streetwalkers in hat yai. Honestly I don t have info more about it. I know in Changloon / sadao border they have some, but I don t like this place, it s brothel town and nothing else.

Props to Kataman for an amazing report.

Few questions from a SE Asia veteran, but a Hat Yai total newbie. I did browse the thread for a while, but the scene changed greatly all over Thailand in the last few years, so some up-to-date info would be helpful.

What are the good places (roads) for streetwalkers (especially PRC streetwalkers)? Is there a good spot for action during the day?

How does the pre-booked LT deal work? If you pay in advance, how do you ensure they actually come? Are grab-your-money runners common? Is it generally a 3-shot deal? Do they expect a tip in the end (and generally how much)?

Is Danok better than Hat Yai these days? Any streetwalkers down there (and where specifically)?

Thank you!

Great!

Hey Kataman,

I've never been to Hat Yai, but been looking for new places to go. Your report is one of the best once I've ever read on this forum. Thank you very much! It provides all information that one needs. I definitely am going to go there.

Hatyai garden home kiss lounge

Do anyone know about the kiss lounge that have Jacuzzi and special room which coat about RM1k. CZ plan to try there. Besides that, is there any girl look like models range girl. I would like to try it and how much will it cost. Please advise me.

Kataman writes great sex guide to Hatyai

I really enjoy Kataman's detailed and clear guide to Hatyai. Will save his info for future use.

Kataman truly deserves the title "Senior Poster."

I wish there are a lot more posters like Kataman in every major locations.

Quote Originally Posted by Kataman  [View Original Post]
    Thailand – Hat Yai Updated February 2014.

This is just to get you prepared for what you will see and experience in Hat Yai. These are my observations.

Here is an orientation:

If you arrive at the airport then just as you exit baggage claim there is a taxi stand as you are walking towards the exit doors, it will be on the right hand side. The charge should be 300-400 baht max. Tell the driver you want to go to the Sakol Hotel, say it like this, 'pie Saa Coan Hotel' which means 'go to Sakol Hotel'. It is a 15 minute trip at that time of day. If you do not have a voucher have the driver take you directly to Lovely Tours which is literally around the corner.

Once you are checked in and settled as you walk out the front door of the hotel take a left and walk down 1 ½ blocks there will be a restaurant on the corner and a shopping center just on the other side of the street. At the first corner where the restaurant is you will see a pub (nightclub) across the street downstairs. If you take a left at that corner and walk down about 30 meters there will be another pub which has tons of freelancers after 10 PM. If you take a right at that corner there is a pub again with tons of freelancers from 10 PM on.

If you want high end ladies meaning 2, 500 ST and 3, 500-4, 000 LT then after 7 PM get a tuk tuk to Hat Yai Garden Home Hotel, once there walk in the front door past the reception desk through the door and walk to the back towards the elevators then take a right and walk up the stairs to the Kiss Lounge. They will have 40-60 ladies working. Do not talk with the ladies directly you must go inside sit down and talk with the mamasans and they will bring ladies over for you to choose from. Most all will speak enough English for you to understand.

Lastly, in early December 2013 Central opened a huge new Central Festival shopping mall. It is way over on the other side of town out past the bus station and actually near the freeway and the highway that goes through Sadao and Danouk to the Malaysian border.

That kataman post is legendary status. Few people make the effort to make such a structured and fact filled post. Hats off you to.

Salute Kataman on the fantastic report written. One of the best I must say. Been planning a trip for some time now and that information would come handy.

Cheers

Awaesome Report

This is just to get you prepared for what you will see and experience in Hat Yai. These are my observations.

[SNIP]
    I have been researching a place to visit after visiting friends in Hua Hin this month. Phuket and Pattaya do not attract me and I have been to CM and CR before.

Your totally awesome report has convinced me to go to Hat Yai. It is very complete and the only questions I can think of are:

(a) do you think that a well dressed, attractive, western guy is likely to have problems with WGs (I speak some Mandarin)?

(be) what are the chances with non-pros?

And again, congratulations on your report.

Cheers

(snip)

Lastly, in early December 2013 Central opened a huge new Central Festival shopping mall. It is way over on the other side of town out past the bus station and actually near the freeway and the highway that goes through Sadao and Danouk to the Malaysian border.
    Thank you very much. That is one impressive report!

Hat Yai Details Updated 2014

thailand – hat yai updated february 2014.

this is just to get you prepared for what you will see and experience in hat yai. these are my observations.

hy is a very new city with the bulk of its growth coming in the last 20 years. it is the crossroads and transportation hub for all of the se asia peninsula and also a border crossing with malaysia.

there are many large business's and lots and lots of agricultural projects as well as the largest fishing fleet in the kingdom, based in pattani, the province south of hat yai. most of the business is geared around fish canning, rubber, prawn farms, palm oil, rice production, etc. actually besides those kinds of business the only other real serious industry is the sex business here. all hotels, literally all hotels are lady friendly.

hy is not like other thai cities. there are no beer bars. there are only a few soapie's. 50% of all the sex industry works out of karaokes. none are sing a song type places just names and you go only to book a lady or ladies.

there are literally 100's of these around town and they vary from really cheap to very, very high end.

there are very few farang tourists and ex-pats here. most all tourists are asian and the bulk of those are malaysians and singaporeans. most of the working girls will never have been with a farang before. consequently not too many speak much english although from my observations the most beautiful all speak english to some degree. you will have better luck with hokkein, mandarin, malay and singlish.

hy is really cheap compared to places like phuket, cm and bkk. you can get a nice hotel room for 500 baht and the best place in town is around 1, 400 a night and that is for a suite. same for the ladies, there are lots of low end brothel type places and sw who charge 700-1, 000 baht s / t and most karaokes are in the 1, 200-1, 500 l / t range with the fresh ones going for 2, 000 l / t. right now business is really bad so always low ball your offers to the ladies. right now is the middle of chinese new year and hy is empty so the ladies need the business and will take less.

booking is generally done early say from 10-11 am thru about 3 pm. the ladies will be with you until the next morning. the basic sop is she comes with you to the hotel for a quick pop and then she either stays there and you go out with your friends or she goes back to the "office" and waits for you to call her to come back for the night and morning pops. up to you.

there are also plenty of places to pick up ladies at night. there are pubs, discos and nightclubs and most of the karaoke girls not chosen hit these places as freelancers around 10 pm. then it is 1, 000 baht all night for those freelancers, they will ask 2, 000 but will take 1, 000 and that is the real price so do not overpay.

there are tons of great places to eat and all at very cheap prices. you can get a great meal for 60-100 baht.

the town is flat with high hills outside of town. it is easy to walk around in but most of year it is hot all the time even at night. motorcycle taxis (20-40 baht) and tuk tuks (20 baht) are everywhere.

the bulk of the population is thai and thai / chinese. most of the working girls come from the northwest, either cm or cr regions with a few from isaan and also there is a good portion from myanmar and laos and these are mostly in the channivet area. since the majority of the customers are asian they want white skinned ladies and that is where they come from. the isaan (northeast) ladies who have darker skin and are favored by farang and so go to phuket and samui and pattaya. there are also a large number prc (mainland chinese) ladies working in various places and areas of town plus they are out on the street at night walking around.

because it is mostly an asian customer base that means the service has to be a higher quality here and i generally find that to be the case. one thing i have found here generally speaking is that the younger and more beautiful the girl the worse her service is. they think just because they are young and beautiful they do not have to do anything but lay there. so i have had some with very poor service but 22-28 year olds seem to be awesome almost every single time.

there is very little sightseeing but there are some cool places to go to and have fun. you may have heard that there has been violence in the areas but that is all about 50-200 km away much further south from here. there are many muslims in the area but they are all thai-muslims and so much more docile and there has not been any violence of any kind remotely close to here. so if your friends and family are worried then just let them know you are far away from anything bad happening.

hy is 40 km from the malaysian border. 25 km to the gulf of thailand and 60 km to the indian ocean. danok and sadao are close by and directly on the border and another great place for ladies is betong and that is 200 km further south directly on the malaysian border and about a 3 hour van ride from hy. i would suggest you stay completely away from danok it is a border town rip off. if you want a great place right on the border then betong is awesome and super cheap with half of the ladies prc and other half thai and even lower prices than hy.

there are many areas for karaokes with the top two areas known as sky (see kim yoong) and channivet. these two areas are relatively close to each other. you can tell the tuk tuk or taxi driver to drop you at either the daichi hotel or the hat yai garden home hotel and this will put you in the middle of sky. for channivet just ask to be dropped at the sk hotel and you will have many choices and options in this area. if you do not do this and let the driver take you to a place the price will go up 500 baht for his commission so use your big head.

the high end places are sc heritage hotel, go at 3 pm, walk in the lobby and go to the 5th floor to room 511, this is the mamasan's room. she is not open for business until 3 pm but try to get there around that time. she has 12-20 ladies and she will call for a "cat walk" and all the available ladies will appear for you to choose. very, very few of these ladies will go with a farang in fact most times when i take my clients there only 1 or 2 will even consider it. price is 5, 000 baht. this is an acquired taste and not for everyone. the ladies come down from bkk and generally switch every month or so.

the other high end place i like is kiss lounge on the second floor of the hat yai garden home hotel. they open at 7 pm and have on most nights about 40-60 ladies. there is a band and singing and also private rooms here. prices vary and there are usually 3-4 mamasans who will help you decide. drinks are expensive here so be warned. the lady prices are 2, 500 s / t and 3, 500 l / t.

there are also many pubs in town with the best being kiss channel. best bands and packed with people every night. kc is a bit away from downtown but everyone knows it. there is also the sugar beat bar out in the same general area but i am not fond of this place. then there is pub row, directly downtown you will find the pub, then odean pub downstairs, then post laser pub, then west side pub. all these places are within one block of each other downtown. the pubs in town are cheap for food and drinks and no cover charge. there are lots of other places but the ones listed above are the most popular and easiest to get to. there is also a pub called paragon that is on the other side of town and this is mafia run place that caters to the bad guys from malaysia. you will be safe if you go there but you will for sure be the only westerner there. there is a band and really, really loud with tons of freelancers working every night. this is also a place that is raided regularly by the police and they make you do a [CodeWord109] sample to check for drugs so be forewarned.

if you want to really impress your lady tell her you want to go to pub wan dang, this place is also owned by the kiss group but it is across the tracks and the music is thai. even knowing about this place will put you in good with the ladies plus it is a pretty cool place, large and only about 4 years old.

there are a few soapies and brothel type places. pink hotel (this is downtown) has a nice soapie on the second floor. chaophaya 4 out by the sugar beat bar is the one high end soapie in town. there is also a soapie in sky called paradise and is on the second floor (tell the driver 'see kim yoong, soi song'). prices in these places are 1, 200-1, 300-1, 500-1, 800 and chaophaya 4 has some high end ladies for 2, 500. all are 90 minutes and the rooms are decent to great (chaophaya). i suggest staying away from chaophaya because the ladies have such bad attitudes and always try to get you to upgrade and pay more so be careful.

the brothel area is almost exactly half way between sky and channivet. atami and chintana are the two biggest ones and chintana has the most ladies. prices are 700-1, 000 s / t in all these places. rooms are not too nice but service is good.

the most famous disco is paragon but this is another place i stay away from. band is pretty good and there are tons of freelancers there every night. if you go just be careful. there are a few other discos in town but really paragon is by far the most famous. be prepared though as it is quite a ways from downtown, about a 10-15 minute tuk tuk ride from downtown. in fact this a whole entertainment complex with a karaoke, restaurant, etc.

there are plenty of sw in fact there is a whole contingent from the beijing / dalian area of china who are in town to prey on the elderly chinese guys who come with their families. these ladies are 500-1, 000 baht s / t and generally work in pairs and if you bargain you can get them to lower prices to 800-1, 200 total for both ladies. they speak no english at all and a little thai they really speak only mandarin. there are also low, low end thai ladies and the price is 500 baht s / t although during the day most will take 300. all will ask 1, 000 st but the first prices are what they will take. you can start downtown near the lee garden hotel and mall anytime after 8 pm and just walk around along that main street for two blocks most all the ladies will approach you.

there is also a place just beside the sakol hotel, a little fruit stand that has ladies, generally 10-12 at any one time. price is 700 baht s / t and 1, 400 baht l / t.

there is also a hotel, mae nam hotel, they have a bar / restaurant that has all prc ladies and generally have 10-20 on a given night and the price is 3, 000 and the only one i have ever been with spoke no english at all. many of the downtown hotels have karokes with prc ladies all available. also throughout downtown you will find coffee shops that have ladies for takeout.

essentials:

when you get to town go to lovely tours for a hotel voucher and any taxi service you might want. 074-232-738, all the tuk tuks know the place and it is right downtown.

there are many good hotels in town. for decent and cheap i like river inn hotel, royal crown hotel and hat yai garden home. for mid-priced i like sakol hotel and sakura grand view hotel. my two favorite higher end places are new season hotel and neo boutique hotel and if you stay at these two places ask for a suite they are worth it.

also, once you book your lady you might want to skip hat yai and stay down by the beach, try bp samila beach hotel, it is a 30 minute drive from downtown hat yai and on the beach, this is the gulf of thailand side not the indian ocean. there are tons of restaurants all along the beach, the hotel has a nice pool and it is a good place to relax if that is what you want with your lady.

restaurants i like are hia kui. 074-351-353 and the fishing pond. 074-234-872 and then there are tons of sidewalk places that are cheap and good. also, a place open late, blue kiss. 074-357-594, they stay open until 3-4 am, be advised this place can be dangerous after 1 am just keep your eyes open.

the two brothels i like the best are chintana. 70 tanratanakorn road. 074-244-745 and atami. 69-71 tanratanakorn road. 074-243-344 and these are right across the street from each other. again prices are 700-1, 000 baht.

mae nam hotel. 43/42 tanratanakorn road. 074-245-974 is the place with the lovely prc ladies and the price is 3, 000 l / t. mamasan speaks passable english and as far as i know i am the only farang customer they have ever had. there are a few places like this all over town and most all hotels have a karaoke where there will be prc ladies singing chinese songs.

channivet karaokes i like are in no particular order, nok, red lady, nong, snow white, pizza, blue star, pizza 2. there is also a big place sayuri but i have an ongoing problem with the papasan (he treats the ladies badly) there and so i stay away from there.

sky is my favorite area and there are many nice ladies here and i do not have a particular favorite place, just tell the driver 'see kim yooong' and then remember you want soi 3 if the driver takes you there you will pay an extra 500 baht.

another place i use to really like is ok / wonderful. 74-357-575, they went way down hill over the past year but have just returned in the last 3 months and are regaining a presence in town again. this place is not always open but when they are open have a good stable of ladies. please note this place is closed

chaophya 4 is the high end soapie. 520thamanoonvithi road. 074-262-520. great rooms and away from downtown, down the street from sugar beat bar.

lastly, if you want to get tested for anything the best lab in town is fast and cheap, hat yai labs. 074-354-355. hiv test is 200 baht and takes 2 minutes or less and they do all other tests as well.

hat yai has many good hospitals with the two best being bangkok / hat yai hospital and rajindee hospital. the best pharmacy is downtown just across from the main entrance of odean shopping center. if you need a good dentist just two store fronts down from post laser pub is the best downtown.

kiss channel. 074-365-606, 2 soi 6 rajindee road.

kiss lounge. 74-357-751, in the hat yai garden home hotel (second floor) .51/2 hoimook road.

here is an orientation:

if you arrive at the airport then just as you exit baggage claim there is a taxi stand as you are walking towards the exit doors, it will be on the right hand side. the charge should be 300-400 baht max. tell the driver you want to go to the sakol hotel, say it like this, 'pie saa coan hotel' which means 'go to sakol hotel'. it is a 15 minute trip at that time of day. if you do not have a voucher have the driver take you directly to lovely tours which is literally around the corner.

once you are checked in and settled as you walk out the front door of the hotel take a left and walk down 1 ½ blocks there will be a restaurant on the corner and a shopping center just on the other side of the street. at the first corner where the restaurant is you will see a pub (nightclub) across the street downstairs. if you take a left at that corner and walk down about 30 meters there will be another pub which has tons of freelancers after 10 pm. if you take a right at that corner there is a pub again with tons of freelancers from 10 pm on. at that corner just walk across the street and past the shopping center there are shops on both sides of the street. you will not be doing your shopping here it is another location. continue walking straight down from your hotel and when you get to the next corner there is a side street to your left and on your right across the street is the pink lady complex this is the best soapie place and also a cheap hotel. be sure to check this out they have many ladies available on many floors so check them all out. to get to the soapie just walk down the alleyway to the steps up to the hotel and once inside the door take a hard left and walk down and up the stairs to the second floor and you will see the fishbowl. talk with the managers and make your decision prices are set so pay the cashier and the lady will take you to your room. be sure to say you have been there before many times.

across from the pink lady complex is the central department store which has a supermarket on the 5th floor this is store like macys with 5 floors, directly across from central is lee garden shopping center this has fast food restaurants, shopping and a movie complex.

the first night once you find a lady either at a pub or on the street (there are tons of freelancers up and down the street you are walking down in front of your hotel) or at the pink lady if you want the best pub it is called kiss channel (pronounced kiss chanel) get a tuk tuk and it is 40-60 baht for you both.

also as you walk out of your hotel if you take a hard right you will immediately see a fruit stand and the ladies there have about 20 ladies working for them so you can ask there to choose from what they have with st 700 baht and lt 1, 200-1, 500 baht.

next morning first thing, walk out of your hotel, take a hard right, walk to the corner and turn right and walk to the next corner and take a left and 4 storefronts down on your right is lovely tours. all the ladies speak english so walk in and tell them what you want ask prices for taxis and van service. arrange your trip then both ways.

next, as you leave your hotel take a hard left and walk down to the next corner (just as you did the night before) , cross the street and keep walking to the next break which is alleyway with restaurants on both sides. take a left and walk through this area, you will see tons of tourist shops but do not buy there. once through you will be over on the next street, cross the street there and turn right and walk down and you will see 8 walkways with shops on each side this is the black market. you will find tons of things from pornos to software to dvd's. the best shop for hangbags is called max shop and is on the street not down one of the side alleys, most of the side alleys are air conditioned. everything you can think of is for sale including cologne, perfume, makeup, clothes, shoes, thai silk, etc.

next, you will want to hit the karaokes areas so as you leave the hotel take a hard right and an immediate left and walk down 2 blocks and you will pass a chinese buddhist temple and keep walking and when you get to the restaurant on the corner take a right and walk down you will see lady places on both sides of the road and also walk down all the side streets on your left side there are 3 of them with the 3rd one the best. check all the places for ladies prices will be 1, 500-2, 000-2, 500 baht all lt. do not pay more. if you do not find any ladies in this area (there are about 20 of the places to check out) keep walking down the main street and when you get to the detail shop on the corner take a right and go down to the second street and take a left and walk down 1 ½ blocks and you will see chintana and across the street atami both are st brothels with 10-20 ladies each depending on time of day. chintana prices are 700-1, 000 baht and atami is 800-1, 000 baht st. both have fishbowls. when you leave there continue up to the next corner and at the light cross the street and walk 3 blocks further on and you will be in the channivet area and there are another 20-25 karaokes to choose ladies from with the same pricing as the first area or less.

if you want high end ladies meaning 2, 500 st and 3, 500-4, 000 lt then after 7 pm get a tuk tuk to hat yai garden home hotel, once there walk in the front door past the reception desk through the door and walk to the back towards the elevators then take a right and walk up the stairs to the kiss lounge. they will have 40-60 ladies working. do not talk with the ladies directly you must go inside sit down and talk with the mamasans and they will bring ladies over for you to choose from. most all will speak enough english for you to understand.

lastly, in early december 2013 central opened a huge new central festival shopping mall. it is way over on the other side of town out past the bus station and actually near the freeway and the highway that goes through sadao and danouk to the malaysian border.

Quote Originally Posted by Liggi1  [View Original Post]
    Hello together,

I will go to Hatyai for my first time end of January:

What 3 or 4 star hotels are girlfriendly?

How much for LT and ST for freelancer?

Where are the freelancer?

Where can find bars for take out ladys for LT?

Thankyou guys!
    AtLiggi1,

All 3 and 4 star hotel are girl friendly. In fact, all hotel in Hatyai are girl friendly. Do not worry. Hatyai is big town for this. Every one know why people go Hatyai, is the main reason to go. Do not be afraid, will not have problem with hotel in Hatyai.

Bar are not many in Hatyai, maybe I can remember about 3-4. You can go to the central area, around Lee Garden Hotel and walk around, near to the hotel is the department store, called Odean, on Thamnoonvithi Road. There are 2-3 bars on that road.

Freelancer not so easy to find like girl in MP or in K-ok. Freelancer you can find in bar sometim, but usual for girl-shopping, go Hatyai look for K-ok or MP. Is easier than find FL. ST maybe 1000 up. LT cheapest is about 2000. Same price as K-ok shop, but also depend on if girl like you. If she like you, you say,"how much?" she say,"up to you". If she don't like you, she say "10, 000 baht". Then you laugh and try to bargain, maybe you charm her, and price come down.

Good lick, I mean good luck.

Hat Yai questions

Hello together,

I will go to Hatyai for my first time end of January:

What 3 or 4 star hotels are girlfriendly?

How much for LT and ST for freelancer?

Where are the freelancer?

Where can find bars for take out ladys for LT?

Thankyou guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakaka  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

Which soapy in Hatyai have better service and girls selection now?

Pink Lady or Chaophaya 4?

Thanks
    I was kind of disappointing with the selection at the Pink Lady when I was there, the service was fine however. I haven't been to the CP4 yet. But honestly, the best service I've ever had in Hat Yai was at the Atami, and for what its worth, the better looking girls there are the same quality as the sideline girls at the Pink Lady, but the cost is significantly lower, as is the quality of the facilities.

Soapy Msg and better service

Quote Originally Posted by Wakaka  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

Thanks
    Hi,

The girls in Pink Lady in Hat Yai provide very much better service then any other Soapy in Hat Yai. The girls / ladies are not young but the service is fantastic, always satisfied. All the nine times were satisfied. Rate is Bhat 1800, a discount of Bhat 100 if you stay in Pink Lady.

Have tried others also, they have young selection, but the service sucks though.

Rgds,

Richard

Hi guys,

Thanks

Posting Limitations