La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Safe Sex and Sex Related Discussions in Thailand

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 195 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 110 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    ................I love putting fingers deep in girls pussies for a variety of reasons. One is to check for sponge retarding penetration............
    That may very well be an ordinary piece of sponge crudely used to retard penetration. I think its quite difficult to detect the specially designed vaginal sponge, sold in pharmacies, through normal fingering as the sponge is made of soft material that feels like normal vaginal tissue. I think many working girls use them especially those who do bare back sex as they block the girl's cervix to keep sperm from getting into her uterus, and they continuously release spermicide. I'm not sure about their effectiveness in preventing the girl from getting STDs. No doubt many working girls who insist on CFS use them as well. Have you ever detected a vaginal sponge?

The problem with regular condoms

They only cover your dick, and depending on the condom, your dick, etc, they may not cover all of your dick that well.

To really prevent an STD transfer, and they are all a little different, you need to prevent most of the contact we're interested in. For example, herpes is a good example of an STD that you can get from non-penetrative sexual contact. It could be oral, or maybe some stripper / camel-toe slide, before suiting up for the main event.

For those concerned, while a bit fussy and messy, and more expensive, female condoms give a bareback like sensation, and actually do a better job of preventing genital contact during sex.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmericanBoy  [View Original Post]
    I always used condoms for oral, vaginal sex before catching syphilis.
    So what is the theory for how it might be caught despite using condoms? Is there one? Surely not by kissing?

No condom slip off?

I have thought that finger in pussy and then touching other parts could be faint risk even if low probability. However I would love to hear any more plausible alternatives, for most likely ways the bacteria could be passed.

I love putting fingers deep in girls pussies for a variety of reasons. One is to check for sponge retarding penetration, another is to feel how her uterus is placed and will it likely cause problems if obtrudes too much (she has to have one unless LB or hysterectomy), finally fingers in the girl while tongue kissing helps get up real fast.

Years ago I caught Trachoma in the eye.

Here is a web site quote:

"Chlamydia can be spread during vaginal, anal, or oral sex, and can be passed from an infected mother to her baby during childbirth. The eye infections may also be spread by personal contact, flies, and contaminated towels in areas with poor sanitation. Chlamydia trachomatis only occurs in humans. ".

So my theory was I caught this from a hooker by fingers in her pussy. Doctor did not say anything like that but he called it Chlamydia. However it seems there are several types:

"Trachoma is caused by Chlamydia Trachomatis, serotypes (serovars) A, be, and see" After Monger for sex wrote a bit vaguely, I read that the Sexual Chlamydia are most commonly serotypes E and F and some others but not the same one as in the eye infection. So its the same bacteria, well actually not quite the same. There are several strains of HIV also with differing risk factors. Does not get much publicity.

Possible to be infected by more than one type of Chlamydia concurrently too. So the idea of catching it from the pussy becomes unlikely. Contaminated towel becomes more likely. However fingers rubbing on the eye is still highly likely to have put it in the eye I think.

Are condoms really ineffective? I really doubt that, but depends on the thing being transmitted and how easy that is. Still I am not averse to BBFS with selected girls that I think maybe less risky somehow (perhaps getting tested). Perhaps not choosing a girl that barebacks many guys every day, indiscriminately. Std rates are higher for hookers in Bangkok than in the country I read, particularly HIV. Hopefully most hookers with HIV are treating it with anti-retrovirals (90%) to reduce chances to pass on. I have no clue if they would insist on condoms or not. At least most hookers with it, will know they have it these days.

Quote Originally Posted by EnjoyLife63  [View Original Post]
    I have been barebacking girls since I was diagnosed with stomach cancer in January 2019. I prefer spending money and enjoying the rest of my life to spending money on treatment that won't save me. Why be scared of and get tested for STDs when I know I will die of cancer. I now stop visiting medical professionals trying to steal my money. They are all useless. I prefer living shorter and very well to living longer in a hospital.

I am now in Colombia and fuck girls with condom or condomless. I loved Thailand, it was very easy to bareback in Thailand, HIV and other STDs don't scare me. Since I started being sexually active, I feel healthier and live stress free. Life is good when fear doesn't exist. Cancer is the best thing that happens to me, because I live 100 %. Now and know what life means and have time to do all what I wanted in my life. Next destination for sex will be Brazil.
    Enjoy your life and be strong.

I hope you will enjoy Brazil.

Quote Originally Posted by GuySexLife  [View Original Post]
    I have a question. If we catch syphilis or hepatitis see.

When you go to the std clinic, If I understand well, you still test positive for treponemal tests even after treatment. They use trepsure anti treponema EIA to test syphilis, they stopped using non treponemal tests as first tests. What if a person was infected with syphilis in the past. How they will know they were infected in the past or reinfected?

I also heard we stay positive for HepatitisC after adequate treatment. How they will know if someone was infected in the past or reinfected?

Anyone who was infected with Syphilis or Hepatitis see can share their experience on blood tests or any medical professional in here?
    I caught syphilis in 2005. I get tested last week, RPR and EIA are negative but TPPA is still positive. The doctor says it will be positive for life. I always used condoms for oral, vaginal sex before catching syphilis. I stopped using condoms because I think it's ineffective, I stopped using condoms for oral sex. I bareback girls when she agrees. I never caught anything even herpes except for syphilis. I get tested every 3 months. I am still negative for syphilis and all other STDs are negative. I am sexually active.

Why is that dose so different? Different strains of the bacteria? More resistant in this region?
    Resistance in gonorrhea has historically emerged in Asia and migrated to the rest of the world. Australia and New Zealand are up to 500 MG. Japan where super gonorrhea was first reported recommends a full gram. Some knowledgeable physicians in Bangkok actually dose even higher when gonorrhea presents in their patients.

"Notably, particularly in Asia many strains with a ceftriaxone MIC = 0.25 mg/L, i.e. ceftriaxone resistant according to the European resistance breakpoints, which lack a mosaic PBP2 are also circulating. E.g., gonococcal strains with ceftriaxone MIC = 0.25 mg/L and non-mosaic PBP2s have been described in China, South Korea (PBP2 IV and V with G542S, and XIII with A501TV and P551S), and Vietnam (PBP2 XVIII with A501T and G542S [51])." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4546108/

"The New Zealand Sexual Health Society has recently changed its recommendation for gonorrhoea treatment from 250 mg ceftriaxone IM stat (in 2009), to 500mg IM stat (in 2012), given with azithromycin 1 g stat to cover concurrent chlamydia infection. This increase in dose has been recommended to overcome emerging resistance of Neisseria gonorrhoeae to cephalosporins. It should be noted that although the relevant subsidy requirement for ceftriaxone is “treatment of confirmed ciprofloxacin-resistant gonorrhoea”, the prevalence of ciprofloxacin resistance is as high as 54% in some areas in New Zealand" https://bpac.org.nz/BPJ/2012/november/docs/bpj_48_correspondence_pages_44-45.pdf

" Resistance to fluoroquinolone was widespread in countries and areas in the Western Pacific Region by the 1990's. More recently, ceftriaxone-resistant strains of and. Gonorrhoeae have been reported in Japan and Australia, and globally there have been increasing reports of and. Gonorrhoeae resistance to azithromycin. The H041 strain of and. Gonorrhoeae that is resistant to extended spectrum cephalosporins was isolated in Japan in 2009, and the genetically similar A8806 strain was identified in Australia in 2013. Today, ciprofloxacin and penicillin resistance is widespread in most countries and areas in the Western Pacific Region, with the exception of remote parts of Australia and New Caledonia, and isolates with decreased susceptibility to ceftriaxone and azithromycin are widely reported. ".

https://iris.wpro.who.int/bitstream/...CD-001-eng.pdf

I would imagine the reasons the dosage is higher in Asia would be the same reasons STDs and HIV are higher in Asia, and in particular Thailand. Similar factors involved.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock  [View Original Post]
    The dose is 125 MG in North America though in the Asia Pacific region 250 MG - 1 g is given.
    Why is that dose so different? Different strains of the bacteria? More resistant in this region?

HIV is not "impossible to catch" by any means. You can ask any of the 40 million people living with the disease, including 500,000 in Thailand.
    Yeh not impossible but incredibly unlikely. We are far better off worrying about cancer, heart disease, being killed in a traffic accident, exploding mobile phones, being struck by lightning, being eaten by crocodiles or sharks, Cobra bite, bombs, fire in the Hotel, semi-military snipers, drowning, or even Tsunamis, etc.The numbers don't mean much when we don't have a break down of the method they caught it (which is often not known for certain).

E. g. Hemophiliacs, shared needle, other drug users, ass fuckers, etc.

Risk from a single hetero sex act (in pussy) is believed to be extremely small for a guy. Such that Monger for Sex reckons he never saw a case (sorry if I interpreted him wrong).

Its the social disgrace from STDs that is really so frightening, right? HIV prophlaxis after the event sounds silly to me except in special circumstances, e.g. stuck with a syringe known to contain HIV (or possibly). There are those that are really at high risk, and then all the large number of very worried.

Just my opinions. Think of how difficult it was for HIV children to be in a community early in the HIV scare. HIV people don't have to be considered a danger in normal life. An Indonesian gay that used to cut my hair many years ago died of Aids. Big deal, no need to be scared of him had I known anything in advance.

I have a question. If we catch syphilis or hepatitis see.

When you go to the std clinic, If I understand well, you still test positive for treponemal tests even after treatment. They use trepsure anti treponema EIA to test syphilis, they stopped using non treponemal tests as first tests. What if a person was infected with syphilis in the past. How they will know they were infected in the past or reinfected?

I also heard we stay positive for HepatitisC after adequate treatment. How they will know if someone was infected in the past or reinfected?

Anyone who was infected with Syphilis or Hepatitis see can share their experience on blood tests or any medical professional in here?

You're clearly panicking. Taking antibiotics without knowing whether you need them is not a good idea. You might develop resistance.
    Agreed that you shouldn't take antibiotics randomly, though many people do it in Thailand.

But you can't develop resistance to antibiotics. Bacteria can and does develop resistance. People cannot.

No big deal pal. No need to freak out. HIV almost impossible to catch (extremely unlikely), so other common STDs are more possible. Treatable. So look for discharge, Chancre etc. , if nothing, don't worry. Maybe don't fuck your wife for a few days until seems all clear if very worried. Re HIV, no rush to do anything at all about it, since chances are so remote. I just get a test once in a while to be able to show to girls if they want to see it. E. g. Every 3 months at Red Cross.

Azithromycin preventative is possible against Chlamydia as example, so like treating it even you have not got it. Similarly for Gonorrhea can take an antibiotic. If me, I would not bother with no symptoms (better to be tested first) since I know antibiotics stuff up my gut digestive system. I prefer not to take antibiotics unless absolutely necessary, even give bad belly time to clear up by itself before taking drastic treatments.
    No oral antibiotic has been recommended for gonorrhea for many many years, especially in Asia. Because they don't work anymore. The current recommended treatment for gonorrhea is ceftriaxone via injection. The dose is 125 MG in North America though in the Asia Pacific region 250 MG - 1 g is given.

Few qualified physicians would give such medication to an asymptomatic person in any event.

HIV is not "impossible to catch" by any means. You can ask any of the 40 million people living with the disease, including 500,000 in Thailand.

You can get post exposure prophylaxis in Bangkok. You take it orally for 30 days and it greatly reduces any risk of HIV exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by BadDuck  [View Original Post]
    Visited Snow White In Bangkok today. Met a plump Thai girl called "yarakat" or something that sounds like that. She did the usual. Massage and playing around. She was quite mechanical if you ask me but I wasn't complaining. She put on the condom. Rode me. She got tired and I decided to do doggy. While in the doggy, I slipped out. The condom was ok. Then I don't know if I entered her vagina or anus. It just went in. Came in 2 minutes. Pulled out and saw that the condom had broken.

Totally freaked out. Washed up. Peed whatever I could.

Didn't SW have an HIV scare? Substandard condoms.

I'm trying to keep calm. But I know I'm stressing out too.

I'the really appreciate some help on what to do.
    No big deal pal. No need to freak out. HIV almost impossible to catch (extremely unlikely), so other common STDs are more possible. Treatable. So look for discharge, Chancre etc. , if nothing, don't worry. Maybe don't fuck your wife for a few days until seems all clear if very worried. Re HIV, no rush to do anything at all about it, since chances are so remote. I just get a test once in a while to be able to show to girls if they want to see it. E. g. Every 3 months at Red Cross.

Azithromycin preventative is possible against Chlamydia as example, so like treating it even you have not got it. Similarly for Gonorrhea can take an antibiotic. If me, I would not bother with no symptoms (better to be tested first) since I know antibiotics stuff up my gut digestive system. I prefer not to take antibiotics unless absolutely necessary, even give bad belly time to clear up by itself before taking drastic treatments.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnesia  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what you mean "to check out the baseline" but a rapid HIV test that early after an exposure is pretty useless. The earliest you can do a test is ca. 9-11 days after the exposure, and that would be a quite expensive HIV PCR test which tests the actual presence of the virus rather than antibodies. That's also why a PCR test is considered most accurate. If you want peace of mind, go to Bumrungrad two weeks after your exposure and get the test for ca. 4,000 THB. You'll get the result the next day (the anonymous clinic at the Red Cross is cheaper but takes 7 days turnaround time).

Most rapid tests check for the presence of antibodies. Statistically, most people start to develop a detectable amount of antibodies by four to six weeks after an exposure. That's why taking an antibody test before that doesn't provide you a reliable information. Do it 4-6 weeks after and a negative test result can be trusted 95%. The remaining 5% are the people who develop antibodies later than that. That's why doctors typically recommend having a confirmation test at the 3 or even 6 months mark.
    Well I have to guess a baseline is to see what result he gets from previous exposures, since too early for HIV to show up from the latest encounter.

Red Cross is cheap and has a quick test and also the more accurate amplification test. I don't see the problem to wait 7 days for the result really. In fact they don't contact you unless you are not all clear. Why pay expensive? He has to wait a reasonable period before being tested anyway. I think they believe it is detectable in well under 4 weeks these days with amplification test. So I agree 2 weeks is a good choice. 4000 is a waste of money since extremely unlikely to have HIV.

At Red Cross U-rine tests, e. G. For Chlamydia and Gonorrhea, are more expensive than blood tests for HIV, and Syphilis.

A girl had stopped giving me BBFS. I thought she was getting very worried about catching something from me, so I got all the common STD tests again. Then I found out her reason was not that. While I had tested frequently for HIV and Syphilis, she had not, so she was refusing BBFS based on her having no test for many months. Ha ha! Even I would take the risk with her, she would not. I know I am not her only BBFS partner, but don't believe she has very many. Withdrawing BBFS before her test is done, suggests she has very few BBFS partners most likely, especially until she gets tested again. Puzzling.

I think if guys are worried about HIV, they can get a test done from time to time, but need not be straight after any specific incident where catching it is so unlikely (if not injected into your bloodstream). Then may as well test for Syphilis as well since its effects can be bad if no symptoms so far. I am not even scared of girls having period blood. Have certainly fucked my regular in that circumstance.

Perfect and detailed reply!

Not sure what you mean "to check out the baseline" but a rapid HIV test that early after an exposure is pretty useless. The earliest you can do a test is ca. 9-11 days after the exposure, and that would be a quite expensive HIV PCR test which tests the actual presence of the virus rather than antibodies.

Most rapid tests check for the presence of antibodies. Statistically, most people start to develop a detectable amount of antibodies by four to six weeks after an exposure. That's why taking an antibody test before that doesn't provide you a reliable information.

4th generation tests also check for antigen in addition to antibodies. Antigens would typically develop earlier than antibodies; therefore, a 4th generation test at four weeks may be considered pretty reliable and more than a 3rd generation antibody-only test.

If you're really panicking, get the PCR test and have peace of mind.

Otherwise most people have long taken Azithromyzin as a single 1 g dose (4 x 250 MG) when they noticed discharge from their cock. The alternative regime is Doxycycline 100 MG twice a day for 7 days. I have treated myself this way before when I didn't want to go to a hospital.

If you're not vaccinated against Hepatitis, do that as well. You'll have peace of mind then, and in case of a bacterial infection you can get antibiotics and are fine.
    Amnesia,

I appreciate you for taking time for composing an elaborated post outlining about Rapid test, PCR test, 4th Gen Antigen test, possible bacterial infection, Azithromicin, Doxycycline and Hepatitis vaccine.

Regards,

MSL.

This is pretty insightful and helpful. I'm quite at ease now. Plus I've had some time to stop panicking and think about it. I've evaluated the risk to be rather low right now. I'll continue with PEP and do the full spectrum of tests.

Reading medical shit online is a terrible idea because with the more we read, people tend to get more paranoid.

Thanks for the help man.

Not sure what you mean "to check out the baseline" but a rapid HIV test that early after an exposure is pretty useless. The earliest you can do a test is ca. 9-11 days after the exposure, and that would be a quite expensive HIV PCR test which tests the actual presence of the virus rather than antibodies. That's also why a PCR test is considered most accurate. If you want peace of mind, go to Bumrungrad two weeks after your exposure and get the test for ca. 4,000 THB. You'll get the result the next day (the anonymous clinic at the Red Cross is cheaper but takes 7 days turnaround time).

Most rapid tests check for the presence of antibodies. Statistically, most people start to develop a detectable amount of antibodies by four to six weeks after an exposure. That's why taking an antibody test before that doesn't provide you a reliable information. Do it 4-6 weeks after and a negative test result can be trusted 95%. The remaining 5% are the people who develop antibodies later than that. That's why doctors typically recommend having a confirmation test at the 3 or even 6 months mark.

Quote Originally Posted by BadDuck  [View Original Post]
    Did a rapidHIV test to check out the baseline and it was clear so the only scare is what happened that day.

4th generation tests also check for antigen in addition to antibodies. Antigens would typically develop earlier than antibodies; therefore, a 4th generation test at four weeks may be considered pretty reliable and more than a 3rd generation antibody-only test. The anonymous clinic at the Red Cross is using a 4th generation test; so are using the major private hospitals. Turnaround time is always within 1-2 hours only, and the cost is from 200 THB (Red Cross) to 1,500 THB (private hospitals).

If you're really panicking, get the PCR test and have peace of mind. But looking at what you shared, it sounds pretty unlikely to almost impossible that you could have gotten an infection. Even doctors will tell you that catching HIV as a male from vaginal sex is unlikely. They'll tell you to worry more about bacterial infections (Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, etc.). HIV is a weak virus and many things must go right for it to affect someone. Even if you were unlucky enough to actually meet a girl who is infected, it would depend on her viral load and actual blood contact. Even if you were unlucky enough to actually meet a HIV+ girl whose viral load is high, the chance of getting infected would still be low.

Doctor prescribed me PEP. That's ongoing.
    Even more unlikely then. Note that PEP might influence test results.

But the only way to be sure is to get tested.

Should I be taking something to stop any potential STI from developing?
    You're clearly panicking. Taking antibiotics without knowing whether you need them is not a good idea. You might develop resistance. Why don't you go to a hospital and do a you-are-I-and-e PCR test for 7 STIs? It will cost you ca. 7,000 THB at a hospital, and maybe half of it at an STI clinic. You'll get the results after a couple of days and can get the right antibiotics if needed.

Otherwise most people have long taken Azithromyzin as a single 1 g dose (4 x 250 MG) when they noticed discharge from their cock. The alternative regime is Doxycycline 100 MG twice a day for 7 days. I have treated myself this way before when I didn't want to go to a hospital.

However, should the discharge be not clear and fluid, but rather yellowish and thick, it would be more likely Gonorrhea than Chlamydia or one of the other bacterial infections, and for this the recommended treatment these days includes an injection in your ass (so no way around a hospital visit).

If you ask me: Since you seem to be panicking, only a test will give you peace of mind. I went through this panicking before to an extent that I was so stressed that I would develop situational depression including gastrointestinal symptoms that I would then interpret as HIV symptoms. The only way out was to do a proper test to get peace of mind. Do a HIV PCR test, a you-are-I-and-e PCR test, and a syphilis test. If you're not vaccinated against Hepatitis, do that as well. You'll have peace of mind then, and in case of a bacterial infection you can get antibiotics and are fine.

NOTE: Where it says "u-r-i-n-e" I actually wrote about getting checked a sample of your yellow water.

Posting Limitations