"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Tashkent

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Looking for updated information on Tashkent

All:

I am looking for up to date information on Tashkent as I plan to visit there in a few weeks times. If you have travelled there recently and can provide details to my questions below I would be most appreciative:

1) Is the pick-up bar in the basement of Le Grand Plaza Hotel (entrance is separate from the hotel, you walk downstairs) still open? It's a big place with a dance floor in one room and pool tables in the other. Full of girls happy to screw for 100 USD all night. I believe it is the replacement of Diplomat Club which was torn down five or six years ago. Has anyone had any luck or gone here recently?

2) What other places, bars / club exists for pick-up purposes similar to the club mentioned above. Perhaps the scene has shifted and I want to be able to hit the ground running.

3) Any recommendations on the best place to pick up non-working girls? Considering the income level of most women in Uzbekistan a lot of girls are down with P4P, but with this new regulation that tourist must stay in hotels it will be hard to seal the deal. That's to say, a normal girl is not going in any hotel in Uzbekistan it's simply too risky. I digress, but I might rent an apartment and have registration in a cheap hotel.

I'm looking forward to my trip. Outside of mongering and trying to hook-up with regular girls in person and on VK I actually like the city. It's such a unique place to visit. The food and fruits are cheap and tasty, al fresco dining is nice this time of year, skirts are shorter, and I just feel like a millionaire as a tourist there (*I don't have a million dollars).

Hi Rocky,

I am Raj here, thank you for the info shared, I am visiting Tashkent from 18th August till 22 Aug. 2014 with friends we are all together 20 guys fyling from new Delhi and I request you to PM me the phone numbers, of all the trusted girls and the taxi guys number please I would be grateful.

Regards,

Raj

Quote Originally Posted by RockySingh  [View Original Post]
    1. I can give you the taxi guys no. Who used to take us to Farmhouse, taxi guy who took me to those apartments though I will not recommend him as he tried to cheat me and then I have Zarina's no. Too but I am not sure whether she will come directly. Anyways you can get a lot of girls from the taxi guy or from the pubs. The farmhouse guy knows other places too, one has some sauna, swimming pool etc too but I heard that quality of girls may not be that good. This guy will give you free sim cards also.

2. Uzbekistan is very safe as long as you are not fucking things up. Even if you are caught in the act then you would be let go after taking your money of course but they will never put you in jail.

3. Everybody loves USD and you can change it in normal stores also.

4. I noticed in Fabrique that a lot of girls were wearing the same top on those 2 nights but different bottoms. For e. G. Shaackzoda wore the same top on both night but a pant on the first night and a mini skirt on the second. Zarina and some others too did the same which made me think whether it is to distinguish them easily and make them more approachable? I am not sure but this is my observation...

Quote Originally Posted by NetNet  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

I've been a passive member of this forum and this is my first post here.

I think I can really help to give an understanding of this complicated Tashkent scene as I've lived here for lots of years and speak both Uzbek & Russian and still visit it few times a year.

Yes, regarding the airlines to Tashkent you are limited with options and most of them are not cheap but it depends a lot from where are you coming.

You definitely made a very wrong choice with a hotel. There are lots of very affordable and comfortable hotels there starting from 50$ and more.

Koreans have their own understanding of values. Standard Karaoke scene where they just have fun with girls while drinking, spend lots of money, got drunk and sleep alone. There are lots of places dedicated to this segment and they come there just to play affordable Golf and visit those dedicated places. But all of them are very from from reality (pricing, girls, food, drinks.)

Those places and people also work only for foreigners who are ready to pay any amount for some exotics and relax time. Locals never use those.

The truth is that the scene is very much controlled by police, so its not that easy to find a permanent place. They change phones & address almost each month.

In general the price per shot is low and may start even from 15-20$. But surely you won't find a good option for that price.

Most of the places are targeted for locals, but have very nice choice for around 30$-40$. The problem is that most of them do not speak any English, so you will need some support of locals. But trust me its easy to find a very good choice during a day and before midnight. Later you have to visit night clubs.

I can not put all the instructions open here but can send via PM to the members per request.

There are lots of dedicated websites and massage places but they are all in Russian and I can explain what and how to find.

For you understanding I paste some pictures of girls that I've been with there at a range of 30$-40$.
    Hi.

Can you share with me the contacts, website, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by RockySingh  [View Original Post]
    All you need to do is get a good taxi driver who can speak the language you can understand maybe like english. I was there for 4 nights and got plenty of fun. These taxi drivers take you to places where you get a fuck for $35 and you get to eat also. These places are in residential areas where I could see how alert these people were. They will change cars, use different routes and go zig zag and in rounds to confuse you and avoiding being tailed. But none of them ripped me there. There are places but you need a person with you. I have a guy's no. Who even gives a free sim card so that you can call him.

After frequent raids in hotels the scene there is not so good. Good hotels don't allow you to take girls.
    Hi.

Can share with me the contact of this nice taxi driver?

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousSam  [View Original Post]
    I am surprised I had been to uzbek and we were a gang of 6 friends for 4 nights we fucked like crazy, the share for us per person was 100$ and the pimp would arrange a apartment / villa with swimming pool and beer and the girls, girls would be say 4-5 and we could fuck anyone any number of times in the night, the gals were paid on shot basis by the pimp. We just rocked, the price that your saying is crazy it can't be, infact we picked up gals once from the faamous disco where the name starts with F and the same price paid.

Sam
    Hi.

Can you PM me the contact of this pimp?

SeriousSam - any contacts?

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousSam  [View Original Post]
    I am surprised I had been to uzbek and we were a gang of 6 friends for 4 nights we fucked like crazy, the share for us per person was 100$ and the pimp would arrange a apartment / villa with swimming pool and beer and the girls, girls would be say 4-5 and we could fuck anyone any number of times in the night, the gals were paid on shot basis by the pimp. We just rocked, the price that your saying is crazy it can't be, infact we picked up gals once from the faamous disco where the name starts with F and the same price paid.

Sam
    Your review seems something that I am looking for. Can you elaborate what did you people do and how? Can you give names of clubs and hotels and the right person to meet, who arranged all your stuff related to villa?

Belly dancer pics

The dancer was sexy but not allowing to be touched. Couldn't communicate with her otherwise maybe would have bargained for the night.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

Tashkent scam

Hello dear friends,

I have been a silent reader of all the forums and now the time has come to post my FRs. Arrived in tashkent on April 4rth, found it has become very strict as the islamic president doesnot want it to become another Thailand. Visited Fm bar at Broadway and was asked to pay 50 USD for entrance into the club with a free beer. Found no topless dancers, only clothed girls who were asking for private dances and massages where they would be topless. No touching of boobs or pussy allowed. Disppointed and walked back to the hotel and was met by a taxi man who asked whether I wanted boom boom. He said I could choose from 4 girls for 2 shots for 120USD. So after agreeing on the price was taken to a very remote house in the outskirts and was shown one single girl-a old skinny girl who none of us would screw even in our dreams-I refused and asked to be shown other girls. After 30 mins of wasting time they said girls were not available and asked me to pay another 200 USD. I refused and they threatend me with dire consequences, and I paid and and escaped from their clutches. Total loss 320USD without any pussy.

The next day still hopeful I told my tour leader to arrange something, he called up the hotel bell boy and in the night three of us were taken to a Villa where 10 girls were paraded and we were aksed to choose 3 girls for 3 hours for 2 shots for 150 USD. Girls could be exchanged. I chose on beautiful petite girl called Russuana. We were given only 1 bed room which we had to use one by one for a total of 6 shots. While my friend was having a shot in the BR I and another guy were trying to have chat with our girls. They did not speak a single word of english and were busy smoking and speaking on their mobiles. I caught hold of my girl and made her lay down on my thighs with her back towards me and started massaging her. She slowly warmed up to me. After my friend came out took my girl into the room and he removed her clothes and was trying to immediately open a condom for a CBJ. I signalled her to slow down and and sucked her small boobs with pointed nipples, fingered her pussy and then she gave me a CBJ. She wanted me to fuck her in doggy and later changed to missionary. Fucked her for 20 mins, she was asking me to finish fast. Anyway I finished when time came and she immediately ran into the shower.

Ratings.

Looks-7

Boobs-5

Attitude-5

WIR-no.

Then when my time came for 2nd shot I took a chubby blond Olga. When we went into the room her mouth was smelling badly from vodka and smoke - I could not continue the deed and asked her to stop and we left.

Friends, Tashkent is no longer a mongering destination. The aim of the people is to cheat you of your dollars without giving adequate satisfaction. Even if you go, don't go out single and avoid clubs.

I have been to better destinations like Pattaya, Macau, Dubai, Prague and will start writing my FRs soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Google Earth  [View Original Post]
    I think these are what the local people refer to as "saunas" or banyas which is code for a place with an actual sauna where you can also taste the local female population. I have not been to Tashkent in a few years, but over the past seven years have been there more times than I can count and each time I had a great time. My observation of saunas are as follows:

-They vary in quality-that is, the rent paid to the house varied between 50, 000 Soum to 200, 000 for two hours use. That included actual use of the sauna, plunge pool, towels, soap and condoms (it's better to bring your own). They also provided a food and drink menu which was over and above the house rate, or you could bring the food with you if you wanted to.

-Most of the saunas I went to were in Korean-Uzbek neighbourhoods and run by Korean-Uzbeks. I can't confirm this but my hunch is the sauna owner pays protection money to the police and SNB in charge of that area of the city.

-Girls varied in price from 35, 000 Soum one shot. 50, 000 Soum one shot. 50USD one-shot and the blue chips. 100 USD for one shot (it's a crazy amount to pay, but I did it once because she was fucking hot and I was fucking horny after staying at the Radisson for two days without any action)

These places are great, I'd go here and hang out before I went out to the nice clubs in town. Are Ms. Crocodile's clubs still open?

For all visitors to Tashkent remember the hipper crowd take their ques from Russia. So dressing nice and having nice clothes and shoes (emphasis added) means you have money. Spend a little at the nice bars and smile and you should be ok.

I met a Russian / Uzbek online at mamba and we met and the next day we had dinner and fucked our brains out-no money changed hands, she just liked me. It happens sometimes.

I'll admit, it must be difficult meeting women (working or not working) if you can not stay in an apartment. I did stay in an apartment but it was a pain in the ass as I had to register at a 10, 000 Soum per night hotel and dodge police when I came and went.

Sam

Hi all,

I think I can really help to give an understanding of this complicated Tashkent scene as I've lived here for lots of years and speak both Uzbek & Russian and still visit it few times a year.

Yes, regarding the airlines to Tashkent you are limited with options and most of them are not cheap but it depends a lot from where are you coming.

You definitely made a very wrong choice with a hotel. There are lots of very affordable and comfortable hotels there starting from 50$ and more.

Koreans have their own understanding of values. Standard Karaoke scene where they just have fun with girls while drinking, spend lots of money, got drunk and sleep alone. There are lots of places dedicated to this segment and they come there just to play affordable Golf and visit those dedicated places. But all of them are very from from reality (pricing, girls, food, drinks.)

Those places and people also work only for foreigners who are ready to pay any amount for some exotics and relax time. Locals never use those...
    I think these are what the local people refer to as "saunas" or banyas which is code for a place with an actual sauna where you can also taste the local female population. I have not been to Tashkent in a few years, but over the past seven years have been there more times than I can count and each time I had a great time. My observation of saunas are as follows:

-They vary in quality-that is, the rent paid to the house varied between 50,000 Soum to 200,000 for two hours use. That included actual use of the sauna, plunge pool, towels, soap and condoms (it's better to bring your own). They also provided a food and drink menu which was over and above the house rate, or you could bring the food with you if you wanted to.

-Most of the saunas I went to were in Korean-Uzbek neighbourhoods and run by Korean-Uzbeks. I can't confirm this but my hunch is the sauna owner pays protection money to the police and SNB in charge of that area of the city.

-Girls varied in price from 35,000 Soum one shot. 50,000 Soum one shot. 50USD one-shot and the blue chips. 100 USD for one shot (it's a crazy amount to pay, but I did it once because she was fucking hot and I was fucking horny after staying at the Radisson for two days without any action)

These places are great, I'd go here and hang out before I went out to the nice clubs in town. Are Ms. Crocodile's clubs still open?

For all visitors to Tashkent remember the hipper crowd take their ques from Russia. So dressing nice and having nice clothes and shoes (emphasis added) means you have money. Spend a little at the nice bars and smile and you should be ok.

I met a Russian / Uzbek online at mamba and we met and the next day we had dinner and fucked our brains out-no money changed hands, she just liked me. It happens sometimes.

I'll admit, it must be difficult meeting women (working or not working) if you can not stay in an apartment. I did stay in an apartment but it was a pain in the ass as I had to register at a 10,000 Soum per night hotel and dodge police when I came and went.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky Singh  [View Original Post]
    All you need to do is get a good taxi driver who can speak the language you can understand maybe like english. I was there for 4 nights and got plenty of fun. These taxi drivers take you to places where you get a fuck for $35 and you get to eat also. These places are in residential areas where I could see how alert these people were. They will change cars, use different routes and go zig zag and in rounds to confuse you and avoiding being tailed. But none of them ripped me there. There are places but you need a person with you. I have a guy's no. Who even gives a free sim card so that you can call him.

After frequent raids in hotels the scene there is not so good. Good hotels don't allow you to take girls.
    Hi Rocky Singh,

Few days back I had PM to you with the request for sending the phone no of the guys and taxi driver no who can assist us in Tashkent for mongering. I would kindly request you once again to please send us the phone no since I and my friends are schedule to visit Tashkent in May.

Quote Originally Posted by Botaki6  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your report and the confirmation of my observation: the scene accessible for foreigners does not show the potential of Tashkent. Many happenings are behind closed courtains where foreigners without local language do not have access to. But by saying that: its not a monger destination per se. There are hidden opportunities if you there anyway. And that I like to explore on my next visit once the winter is over.

Hi all,

I can not put all the instructions open here but can send via PM to the members per request.

There are lots of dedicated websites and massage places but they are all in Russian and I can explain what and how to find.

For you understanding I paste some pictures of girls that I've been with there at a range of 30$-40$.
    Thanks for your introduction, friend. I worked in Tashkent for 4 years. However, I could not find any place you said because I could not speak Russian or Uzbek. So could you help me to find some place for fun?

Thanks a lot

Hi all,

The truth is that the scene is very much controlled by police, so its not that easy to find a permanent place. They change phones & address almost each month.
    Thanks for your report and the confirmation of my observation: the scene accessible for foreigners does not show the potential of Tashkent. Many happenings are behind closed courtains where foreigners without local language do not have access to. But by saying that: its not a monger destination per se. There are hidden opportunities if you there anyway. And that I like to explore on my next visit once the winter is over.

Hi all,

Was 3 days on a short biz trip there: Flight by Uzbek air expensive and lousy service, did stay in the Lotte Hotel: its Korean style, cold service and everything expensive. Basically a conservative Muslim country, trying to rise up but lacking the resources. Most guests in the hotel from Korea and India. Indian guys are on big group tours for shopping (?) , drinking and sex shows. And the Koreans stay in the Karaokes and spend heavy on corporate account. One evening I got invited: 5 in our group and the bill was 1000-$ plus but no takeout!

I did try to find some enjoyable companion. Did got offers from the doormen, taxi driver and pimps on the road. Minimum 100-$ and more for a short fuck. Asking for downpayment before.

In a country where the average salary is 300. 000 Sums = 140 US$/month its a rip off by the Russian mafia behind the scene. And moreover the average girls are big size flat tits.

I need to go again in a couple of months and will try my luck on dating sides. Perhaps more luck then.
    Those places and people also work only for foreigners who are ready to pay any amount for some exotics and relax time. Locals never use those.

In general the price per shot is low and may start even from 15-20$. But surely you won't find a good option for that price.

Most of the places are targeted for locals, but have very nice choice for around 30$-40$. The problem is that most of them do not speak any English, so you will need some support of locals. But trust me its easy to find a very good choice during a day and before midnight. Later you have to visit night clubs.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Asal.jpg‎   Asal2.jpg‎   Durdona.jpg‎   kroshka.jpg‎   kroshka2.jpg‎  

Natali.jpg‎  

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations