Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Hanoi

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2593
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Street full of Tam Quat, Pham Van Dong

Hey!

Yesterday, I just discovered on my way from my trip a street full of Tam quat! I was amazed! Didn't try there yet but am sure it's worth something to check it out! The name of that street is Tham trinh! You need to start from the hoang mai district and not by Minh kai and it's a one way street, because of the long and narrow stream of water in the middle who separate the street. So you need to do the turn by the other street.

If you want also they have some tham quat in Pham Ngoc Thach in one of the alley! If you arrive from Xa Dan, turn to pham ngoc Thach and goes to the first alley or second alley! I used to take Phuong! She's small but she rides well!

Went to Pham Van Dong to try again the scene over there! But late at night. Only blow job place for a total of 200k and you don't tips over there! Went to thoses places because a truck driver stole the girl of one of thoses houses that was still open.

Will ty to go back again during this week!

Hope this info will help you guyz!

If you have any info about mature womens, share it in the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyStar  [View Original Post]
    Walk to the end of HQV, cross over the road to the far side of PVD and turn left. About 100 metres on you will start to see a few places with women waving you in as well as the VIP massage outfits.

I find these places great during the day, can't speak for evenings. Between about number 156 and 124 there are 6-8 different small places for massage, BJ and the like. If they like you they will offer FS. Good luck. My advice, if you look into a place, go out the back and check the facilities. Some have rock hard 'beds' in a row where there will be several punters at once. Not my scene. I prefer the smaller places with something soft to play on.
    Thanks, all good tips. I really prefer FS to just a BJ, but I know nothing guaranteed at these places. I'll report back and try to remember the street numbers.

26 or 62

Sounds familiar. If I had the language, I'd tell her to take her time and I'll pay double! As I've said before, Trang at number 26 is my top choice, and I have been known to cross the city Just to feast at her Y. She is always very happy to see me, but I'm not sure if that's due to my skilful tongue or the generous tip. Maybe both.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Dawkins  [View Original Post]
    I popped into this place thanks to Joffre's suggestion since I was in the area yesterday lunchtime. The service was pretty much as he described, I think I even got the same girl as him, nice set of knockers. I got taken into the back, stripped off and the girl pulled down her top and dropped her shorts so that I could play around while she got me nice and hard. Then she gave me a thorough cleaning with wet wipes before starting to give me a BBBJ. This was interspersed with a lot of hand work, and she let me finger her during the whole event. She finished me off with her hands and then I was dressed and out of the door. I got charged 300, 000 VND for the service as I couldn't be bothered trying to argue over the difference in price between myself and Joffre.

If I was in the area, I might go here again, but would probably try out a few of the other places on this street first. Certainly not worth going out of your way to get here, but a useful tension reliever if you happen to be nearby.

To Van lane 52

If you're arriving late and want night action, you could head over to To Ngoc Van lane 52, where there are several Nha Nghi small hotels, of which some are brothels. The ones with guys outside waving you in. Mainly active at night, and fairly discreet. Haven't tried myself, but this would be higher class than Pham Van Dong (anything would be!) but lower and cheaper and a lot less hassle than Nutz.

Again thanks for the info. I think I understand the difference between the places you're describing on PVD and the ones further south that Casey is describing. Like you, I don't mind getting a bit low down and dirty sometime, in fact sometimes that's just what I'm looking for. I hope I can make it up there.

Since I'm staying near Pham Van Dong, Nutz looks like it's a pretty long haul across the city. Since like you said it seems to be an easy place for visitors like me, I'll probably end up there. I actually like the slightly older ladies sometimes too. I can't go back to my hotel anyway because it's filled with my colleagues and it wouldn't be cool if they happened into the lobby while I was walking a WG thru it on the way to my room.

I read thru 2 years of Hanoi posts and you summed it up well. There isn't much action here for the visitor who doesn't know his way around and doesn't speak the language. Nothing like the Philippines and Thailand where I usually go anyway. Fortuna and the Oasis massage places, Nutz and these smaller massage places and walk ups. I have low expectations but I'm hoping for 1 or 2 good experiences.

I read about some clubs closer to my hotel before I just have to look them up again, I might end up at one of those too.

Thanks again.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo  [View Original Post]
    Casey, thanks. This is actually way closer to my hotel, in fact it's within walking distance or a short and direct taxi ride.

If I come walking down Hoang Quoc Viet, which way do I turn on Pham Van Dong? I'm interested in the other establishments too since it's close to where I'm at. Thanks a lot again and I'll report back.
    Walk to the end of HQV, cross over the road to the far side of PVD and turn left. About 100 metres on you will start to see a few places with women waving you in as well as the VIP massage outfits.

I find these places great during the day, can't speak for evenings. Between about number 156 and 124 there are 6-8 different small places for massage, BJ and the like. If they like you they will offer FS. Good luck. My advice, if you look into a place, go out the back and check the facilities. Some have rock hard 'beds' in a row where there will be several punters at once. Not my scene. I prefer the smaller places with something soft to play on.

Thanks once again

To avoid confusion between the places I described and the ones Casey is talking about, mine are not Tam Quats or any other sort of massage places. At this end of Pham Van Dong they are just private residences or other non-descript buildings with no signage whatsoever to identify them; hence my having to give a rather detailed description of how to get there and giving the number. And just as a heads up, please be aware that these places tend to be a little bit grotty and dingy; you'll definitely be slumming it in terms of conditions, but to me that just adds to the fun of it a bit.
    Once again thanks for the info. I think I understand the difference between the places you're describing on PVD and the ones further south that Casey is describing. Like you, I don't mind getting a bit low down and dirty sometime, in fact sometimes that's just what I'm looking for. I hope I can make it up there.

If you plan to try and find a girl in a club, then your only real choice is Nutz Bar at the Sheraton Hotel. There are a couple of other clubs around (that are very very difficult to find) that some people say working girls hang out, but I've been to these places before, and while not actively looking at the time, I didn't really see any evidence of working girls plying their trade.
    Since I'm staying near Pham Van Dong, Nutz looks like it's a pretty long haul across the city. Since like you said it seems to be an easy place for visitors like me, I'll probably end up there. I actually like the slightly older ladies sometimes too. I can't go back to my hotel anyway because it's filled with my colleagues and it wouldn't be cool if they happened into the lobby while I was walking a WG thru it on the way to my room.

I read thru 2 years of Hanoi posts and you summed it up well. There isn't much action here for the visitor who doesn't know his way around and doesn't speak the language. Nothing like the Philippines and Thailand where I usually go anyway. Fortuna and the Oasis massage places, Nutz and these smaller massage places and walk ups. I have low expectations but I'm hoping for 1 or 2 good experiences.

I read about some clubs closer to my hotel before I just have to look them up again, I might end up at one of those too.

Thanks again.

62 Doc Ngu. Tam Quat

I popped into this place thanks to Joffre's suggestion since I was in the area yesterday lunchtime. The service was pretty much as he described, I think I even got the same girl as him, nice set of knockers. I got taken into the back, stripped off and the girl pulled down her top and dropped her shorts so that I could play around while she got me nice and hard. Then she gave me a thorough cleaning with wet wipes before starting to give me a BBBJ. This was interspersed with a lot of hand work, and she let me finger her during the whole event. She finished me off with her hands and then I was dressed and out of the door. I got charged 300, 000 VND for the service as I couldn't be bothered trying to argue over the difference in price between myself and Joffre.

If I was in the area, I might go here again, but would probably try out a few of the other places on this street first. Certainly not worth going out of your way to get here, but a useful tension reliever if you happen to be nearby.

Any idea of how late they're open? I arrive late at night and I know I'll want to do something when I arrive. Or I'll find a club the first night but I'm way behind on my research, time to get busy! Thanks again, and I'll report back if I make it there.
    Hi Pablo,

To avoid confusion between the places I described and the ones Casey is talking about, mine are not Tam Quats or any other sort of massage places. At this end of Pham Van Dong they are just private residences or other non-descript buildings with no signage whatsoever to identify them; hence my having to give a rather detailed description of how to get there and giving the number. And just as a heads up, please be aware that these places tend to be a little bit grotty and dingy; you'll definitely be slumming it in terms of conditions, but to me that just adds to the fun of it a bit.

If you are going there at night, your life should be made a little easier in finding this place in that the girls will be more likely to actively wave you inside. As I said before, just be sure to make eye contact and smile with women who seem to be hanging around in their doorways for no particular reason and you'll know you found the right sort of place. The one I described has the traditional blue background with white numbered sign next to the doorway, so you'll know for sure if you find it.

As for what times this place will be open, your guess is as good as mine since it's not a business with opening hours displayed, however I think it's a safe bet that they will be open late at night. How late is a bit more tricky. Since most bars have to close around 11pm, I'd say that business probably slows to a halt around 1 or 2am.

I'd suggest doing your best to find the exact one (237) that I went to, since you'll be sure of what is on offer, as I have had varying results from place along this road.

If you plan to try and find a girl in a club, then your only real choice is Nutz Bar at the Sheraton Hotel. Directions are easy enough to find so I won't repeat them here. Read back a few pages and you'll see a variety of both successful and unsuccessful outings that people have had here. Whether you can take them back to your hotel or have to find a short time hotel nearby (the girl would do that) will depend on which hotel you are staying at; if it's 4 star or above then the chances are it won't be GF. There are a couple of other clubs around (that are very very difficult to find) that some people say working girls hang out, but I've been to these places before, and while not actively looking at the time, I didn't really see any evidence of working girls plying their trade.

Thanks for the directions

My area is way down the other end, adjacent to the intersection with Hoang Quoc Viet. There's a group of several Tam Quat places and a few VIP massage / Karaoke places as well.
    Casey, thanks. This is actually way closer to my hotel, in fact it's within walking distance or a short and direct taxi ride.

If I come walking down Hoang Quoc Viet, which way do I turn on Pham Van Dong? I'm interested in the other establishments too since it's close to where I'm at. Thanks a lot again and I'll report back.

Great directions, thanks!

I get to Pham Van Dong by driving along the dyke road (An Duong Vuong) and then turning left into Tan Xuan just as you pass under the Thang Long bridge over the river. You then turn right when Tan Xuan intersects with Pham Van Dong. You then need to go along Pham Van Dong and make a U-turn at the first break in the dividing barrier and head back the way you came. And you will find 237 after 100 metres or so.
    Richard D, many thanks. It took a bit of work since I'm not familiar at all with the city, but google maps worked. It looks like there's a computer shop (baotin. Tk/) nearby that popped up on the google search so I printed the front page with the address I can give to the cabbie. It's a pretty simple trip from my hotel (one turn and only 5km from my hotel) so even with almost zero experience in the city I'll know if the taxi is going in the right direction. I'm pretty sure I can find it.

Any idea of how late they're open? I arrive late at night and I know I'll want to do something when I arrive. Or I'll find a club the first night but I'm way behind on my research, time to get busy! Thanks again, and I'll report back if I make it there.

Richard D and Casey. Thanks for the great intel, but I could use some help.
    My area is way down the other end, adjacent to the intersection with Hoang Quoc Viet. There's a group of several Tam Quat places and a few VIP massage / Karaoke places as well.

I have yet to try 237 but it's definitely on my radar.

237 Pham Van Dong Directions

Can you help out with a cross street or other reference so I at least know the general area? Thanks.
    I get to Pham Van Dong by driving along the dyke road (An Duong Vuong) and then turning left into Tan Xuan just as you pass under the Thang Long bridge over the river. You then turn right when Tan Xuan intersects with Pham Van Dong. You then need to go along Pham Van Dong and make a U-turn at the first break in the dividing barrier and head back the way you came. And you will find 237 after 100 metres or so. If you get to a petrol station after doing your U-turn, then you have already gone past it.

If that's too tricky to explain to a taxi driver, then just get him to let you out at the intersection and walk up the road against the flow of traffic, it'll only take a few minutes to walk it, and probably makes it a little easier to spot the places too.

There were definitely a few places before 237, after doing your U-turn, I couldn't say with any certainty if there are any places after 237. I've put a Google maps link below to help you with my directions. Best of luck, let us know how you get on.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=pham+van+dong, +hanoi&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=21. 077282, 105. 786903&spn=0. 002688, 0.005284&sll=37. 0625-95. 677068&sspn=38. 963048, 86. 572266&vpsrc=6&hq=pham+van+dong, &hnear=Hanoi, +Ho%C3%A0n+Ki%E1%BA%BFm, +Hanoi, +Vietnam&t=m&z=18

Pham Van Dong Question

I went to 237 Pham Van Dong (I made a point of checking the number on my way out). There were a few other places either side of this one with girls sitting in the doorway. I saw a couple of girls sitting at this address, smiled at them and they got up and let me drive my motorbike inside.
    Went back again today to see if it was merely a lucky shot or if there is anything in this. Firstly, my numbering sucks. Typically the numbering is pretty ordinary and it's more like 156 Pham Van Dong. Apologies to anybody lead astray.
    Richard D and Casey. Thanks for the great intel, but I could use some help. I'll be stuck over on that side of Hanoi and I want to try to find this area with the walk up FS places. I tried mapping these places but Pham Van Dong is a really long street and when I put in street numbers I'm getting different places show up that don't make sense.

I'll either be using taxis or on foot, so it's not like I can just easily cruise up and down the street looking for these places, but I would love to check them out.

Can you help out with a cross street or other reference so I at least know the general area? Thanks.

237 Pham Van Dong. Open all day!

I woke up horny on a Sunday morning and decided to head down to Pham Van Dong and see if I could find any action. I'm pleased to say that although not as busy as in the evening, I was still able to find a few places with girls sitting outside at 11am. You have to keep more of an eye out than in the evenings, but you can still find them. They don't try to wave you in at that time of the day, but just keep an eye out for one or two girls sitting in their doorway for no particular reason and you know you've found the spot.

I went to 237 Pham Van Dong (I made a point of checking the number on my way out). There were a few other places either side of this one with girls sitting in the doorway. I saw a couple of girls sitting at this address, smiled at them and they got up and let me drive my motorbike inside. They then closed the shutter door behind me and motioned me inside. The working girl seemed quite amused and excited to be having a foreigner come in. We went into the next room and she dropped the curtain around the bed. I liked this place immediately because there was only one bed, so you're never going to be dealing with company while doing your business.

It was a double mattress so plenty of room. It was straight off with our clothes and no questions about what I wanted. This is a FS place. The girl was nice and slender, with a great little arse and perky little B-Cup breasts. She straddles me and starts stroking my cock to get me hard while I'm sucking on her tits; none of it seemed particularly forced or rushed. When I was nice and hard, she slipped on a condom and started to slide down on my cock. She was very tight and struggled to cope with getting my cock inside her. But I was pleased that despite her finding it very uncomfortable, unlike other girls I've come across, she persisted until she had all of me inside her.

She then gave me a really good performance, riding me good and hard for around ten minutes, with no signs of complaint that I was taking too long. I finally shot my load and again in another nice touch, she didn't rush for me to get my cock out of her, but allowed me to stay inside her while I finished pumping my load and catching my breath. She then got off me, slid the condom off and gently clean off my cock with tissues. It was only afterwards that I realised that we'd gone through the whole show and money hadn't been mentioned once. A very refreshing change. I decided to forgo any haggling over prices that might spoil my now very good mood, so gave her 500, 000 VND which she seemed happy with, and I was out the door and on my way again.

I'm very pleased that I've now found at least one place in Hanoi that is offering FS guaranteed, no guessing about what service you are going to get. I haven't checked out the other places nearby yet, but guessing that they would also have to offer FS, otherwise I doubt they'd be in business next door to somewhere that is. I'll let you know as I try them out.

Slim, pretty and with big firm boobs in Hanoi?

Quote Originally Posted by Doppel One  [View Original Post]
    My advice. Stray towards the smaller provincial towns and seek out a mamasan or papasan who speaks English (if you don't speak Vietnamese) and make friends with them. Then, things start to happen and the quality of the girls improves.

This girl was fun. I paid the house 200K and tipped her 50K (she was happy with that). That's for ST.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...8&d=1292124248
    Does anyone know of any girls in Hanoi who look like this girl? I'm here for another few days, and would love to meet exactly this type of girl. Slim, pretty and with big firm boobs.

Any details, addresses, contact information or more info is helpful.

Thanks!

Posting Limitations