"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Hanoi

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 173 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 130 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2592
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Spring festival update

Apocalypse now Hanoi reopen next Friday. Near Hoa Ma. Check a map.

Q club at Daewoo has been renovated to a Disco, numerous good looking Fls has been reporting dancing at weekend. I give up on Hanoi, no contributors. Here is my last post within this thread.

So quiet here.

Yesterday made a late pick-up along the overpass near Bach Mai hospital. Agreed on 200k for lham tim.

She lead me the way to a hidden motel thru an amazing maze of little streets.

Reached a large room 100 k cleaner that downtown NG. Girl was nice and tender, bbj, missionnary, doggy.

I shoot with a certain pressure wich totally sent the condom out of his original purpose. Girl was. Happy, strangely. Offered to sleep on the spot, wich I denied, I eventualy even don't knew exactly where we were. Advanced 200 k but she said she need 200k more to share with the receptionist. I agreed because she trully dint look like a scamer. She led me way back on central avenue and said bye bye with a smile.

Look: 6

Attitude: GFE

Skills: 7

Conclusion: 500k for a pop and a funny thrill. Hey, don't do that if you visiting Hanoi casualy or as a tourist. It's a report, not an encouragement.

Explored yesterday a new niche related to that thang long issue.

We drove south on Nguyen trail for miles (the street start to Parkson mall and end up to Ha Dong City) about 5 km down south, the city reach its limit and make a Y. The street name going to the left (west) is Ba la street. Engage here.

After 50 meters you will pass a railway, 100 meters after, on the right side starts the fields, on the left side, have a area under construction. When you reach those construction works, there are 4 or 5 "café ohm" that you can recognise by plastic curtains as usual. Park inside of any. Behind, at 50 meters have a big Gna nghi. Choose the girl in the café, she will lead you to the motel.

Girls are 3-4 per café, rate is average 5, small cute viets. Ticket is cheap, 150k all included. The receptionist is friendly and smily, no tip, no wrong attitude.

My pick was a disaster, no skills, double covered, get my boy out even it had finished to send its load. Consolation: nice soft skin, nice tits. Overall a interesting experience and not really a disapointment, because we are talking here about 7. 5 USD for a st room included, it can't be always a winner. Will return try luck alone and report what append unacompanied. Let's keep good mood anyway, because 1/its safe 2/the hunting in Hanoi is fun itself due to difficulty of sourcing.

I hope some fellas will dare the game, if not it could mean I am working hard for nothing.

I don't know at now edit the google maps, will do for you one day if I learn.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

anyway

Thanks guys. Anyway, after further investigation, this area is declining about this activity, yes for a decade, the place used to serve as money-poket-making for studs, but most of unis as been moved south. It has been relocated too and I just get the information about the area. I will try to find some time to double check before throwing in some directions.

For not posting for nothing, I just let you know some viet-fun.

With a motorbike, past Long Bien bridge to the other side. Drive north without turning right to Haiphong. Drive over a small bridge again. After the small bridge turn left. You should find a street named Phan dang luu. This street have somewhat like 10-12 mini-brothels for BBJ. They are not cafés nor tam quat: just mini BJ brothels. Girls standing outside from 1 to 5, depends the weather. Can get at 100 k or even 50k. Girls will be laughting at you in that far-east where you are not supposed to be, especially if you're alone. One more time, its bbj only, don't fool to have a st, you may be kicked out.

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield
    Guys,

The place is very much there but the directions are slightly off. Here is how you get there. If you are coming from the city, then go to Hang Quoc Viet. The road with the Somerset Hoa Binh. With the Somerset on your right, go to the end of the road and you will come to a T junction. Here take a right. This road is Pham Van Dong, which leads to Cau Thang Long and the airport. But the bridge is a good 3 to 4 Km away from the T Point and all the action is in the middle about a Km or so after you take the right turn. Lots of garages and pink lighting. 100K VND ticket. If you are coming from the airport side, cross the bridge and go straight towards Metro, ignoring the right turn to Au Co.

Happy hunting all.
    Yes, this area has been active for well over a decade and if you can't find it you are looking in the wrong place. It's wrong really to connect it to Cau Thang Long as it is Pham Van Dong and well before the bridge. Before he died a few years back it was all called Thang Long Highway, but then they changed the name of the southern part of it to PVD.
    JD

Its very much there buddy...

Guys,

The place is very much there but the directions are slightly off. Here is how you get there. If you are coming from the city, then go to Hang Quoc Viet. The road with the Somerset Hoa Binh. With the Somerset on your right, go to the end of the road and you will come to a T junction. Here take a right. This road is Pham Van Dong, which leads to Cau Thang Long and the airport. But the bridge is a good 3 to 4 Km away from the T Point and all the action is in the middle about a Km or so after you take the right turn. Lots of garages and pink lighting. 100K VND ticket. If you are coming from the airport side, cross the bridge and go straight towards Metro, ignoring the right turn to Au Co.

Happy hunting all.

Quote Originally Posted by Member #2128
    I am in Hanoi as I type. I have spent the entire day researching and trying to flind this location and what is described here. First, the THANG LONG BRIDGE is used only for motorbikes...the other bridge has cars from the airport. There are two bridges. The Thang Long Bridge is elevated and does not empty onto any accessible street. On the Hanoi side of the bridge there are markets galore, selling everything you can imagine and more, but no cheap sex.

I walked the entire area, back and forth, every block that I could find that was in any way near what was described here. Unless everything has changed since it was first reported----THIS REPORT ABOUT DOORWAYS AND GIRLS IS BOGUS. They don't exist. There have been reports about guys having a hard time finding this location and the reason is that it's not there. I walked up and down, looking for what was described here and there was nothing close to it. Shops and stalls, traffic, business and commerce active and busy, but NOTHING resembling anything like a row of doorways with girls outside.

FRIENDS, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME LIKE I DID ON THIS WILD GOOSE CHASE.

Tired and pissed in Hanoi,

Yes, 2128, thats a joke. Eventually Pm

Me, got some unexplored niches, but alone ain't no fun.

There Is No Such Brothel There!

Quote Originally Posted by Johndao
    That's the Thang Long Bridge. Part of the 'highway' on the way to the airport. The very long bridge. 'Cau' means 'bridge' in VNese.
    JD
    I am in Hanoi as I type. I have spent the entire day researching and trying to flind this location and what is described here. First, the THANG LONG BRIDGE is used only for motorbikes...the other bridge has cars from the airport. There are two bridges. The Thang Long Bridge is elevated and does not empty onto any accessible street. On the Hanoi side of the bridge there are markets galore, selling everything you can imagine and more, but no cheap sex.

I walked the entire area, back and forth, every block that I could find that was in any way near what was described here. Unless everything has changed since it was first reported----THIS REPORT ABOUT DOORWAYS AND GIRLS IS BOGUS. They don't exist. There have been reports about guys having a hard time finding this location and the reason is that it's not there. I walked up and down, looking for what was described here and there was nothing close to it. Shops and stalls, traffic, business and commerce active and busy, but NOTHING resembling anything like a row of doorways with girls outside.

FRIENDS, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME LIKE I DID ON THIS WILD GOOSE CHASE.

Tired and pissed in Hanoi,

Noi Bai Airport

on the way back home, we had to spend some time at noi bai airport.

in the international lounge, there is a massage parlor. it is a real 'clean' & 'neat' mp with everybody lying on the recliners/beds side to side so nothing sexy can be done, but the girls are really nice & they want more.

mine and her neighbour were litteraly flirting with me, after asking if my wife (who was 4 seats away) & i were married. they were speaking vietnamese with me and made several offers for more than massage next time i get to vietnam. mine rubbed several times her tits on my foot when working on my calves, keeping a eye contact with me. the neighbour was even nastyer giving me her phone number and telling me that she would show me more of vietnam at my next visit.

there is a changing room and they give you a tshirt & shorts for the massage. the girl is supposed to keep the door while you are changing, but "unfortunately" the neighbour girl opened the door 'to check if it was empty' and had a peek on me, and she throw her phone number in the room at the same time.

my advice: if you are a regular traveler

Thanks for sharing, Frenchie. That's amazing.

As I've advised before, never go to the motel that the girl or the tout selects for you. These "nha nghi" are literally on every street, so you pick the place you want to stay. But personally, I think it's best to avoid street touts and motorcycle chicks. They are the cause of nearly every case of theft while mongering in Vietnam.

Quote Originally Posted by the guy
    here's the thread that jamesbonks is referring to:

originally posted by porklobster

i was just the victim of a classic scam on my last night in hanoi. as i was walking around the old quarter around 10.30 tonight, thinking of whether to get a final drink or whether to call it a day (hanoi closes rather early), a guy comes up on a motorbike, calling "want boom-boom? 20 dollars? young girl. 15 dollars?" first i ignore him, but as he follows me i think, what the hell, it's my final night here so let's go. off we go on his bike at daredevil speed across the bridge and into (for me) uncharted territories to a rather seedy backstreet motel, where a girl is waiting. she is neither that young nor that pretty, really, but not too bad either, and she has a nice smile and for the price she is quite ok. the price, however, is now back to 20 dollars, but that is including the room and the drive back. fair enough, i thought.
    we undress and go into the shower, where she washes me surprisingly thoroughly and then back to the bed. i ask her if she has a condom, but apparently she hasn't so she makes a call on her mobile and a rubber deliverer appears only seconds later. sex is bbbj followed by cowgirl and mish, and again quite ok, if not very long.

it is when i'm putting my clothes back on that i notice that someone has been through my pants during the moments we were in the shower with the bathroom door closed: my wallet is still there, but most of the bills are missing, as well as some other money i had put in various other pockets, around 100 us dollars in all. the bike guy of course refuses to understand what i'm talking about, and perhaps there is a 1% chance that he actually is innocent and not in on the scam, but with a bunch of his more obnoxious friends around i'm not in a position to argue very strongly, but just shake my head and realize i've been had, and by a classic trick at that. (i know, i know: never carry that much money and never let your clothes out of sight, but i hadn't been planning on going out debauching at all, and most of the money was still in my pockets simply because i had forgotten to take it out.)

anyway, the guy did drive me back, and said he was sad too, because "if my customers are not happy, it is not good for my business."

indeed
    it's worth repeating in its entirety as a lesson to those new to vietnam. this is a remarkably safe country, in general. however, the cardinal rule is: never, never go into a house that a tout or bike girl takes you to. do it in your hotel, do it in a neutral "nha nghi" (motel), do it in the massage parlor of a hotel - but not in a strange building.

i don't like touts. however, whenever i'm tempted to let a tout set me up, i tell him to bring the girl to my hotel room. that filters out the crooks. most hotels will allow in guests of any sort until 11pm. if i like the girl, i dismiss the tout and tell him to wait for her outisde on his bike.

finally, visitors to hanoi should rest assured that most massage parlor employees would not steal money out of a locker. at least, it's never happened to me in countless visits. but don't carry more than you intend to spend.
    the funny thing is i read this story before and i was telling to myself how stupid people can be when they get horny.

you are wondering how your money disappear? is this girl a master pickpocket? does she have a third invisible hand? perhaps i have a clue to this magic trick.

please find below the story i published yesterday in the saigon thread.

hi all,

i've been a long time lurker to this board and this is my first post. i want to share with all the mongers my experience in vietnam.

i was ripped by a moto girl last year in hanoi. not careful enough with my purse which was in my pocket. funny thing that she took the time to steal the cash (and not it all), leaving my credit card behind.

lesson learned, i will be less stupid next time.

i've just arrived in saigon. tonight a beautiful moto girl told me 20 usd for massage and boom boom. my bells rang all the warnings, it was too good to be true. but i like to play and she was very sexy so i said let's try.

we went to a short time hotel, i paid 50.000 vnd for the room. we get into the room, i stripped all my clothes, put all my money in my safety belt and went with it in the bathroom. she cleaned me quickly and there we are in the bed.

i put my safety belt under the pillow, she kissed me and quickly i felt her hands under the pillow.

i just say "no" and we continue. she dragged me against her breast and started to moan like crazy (i didn't even touch her).

things were very weird but my safety belt was behind me and i hold her hands. still, my spider senses rang like crazy!

suddenly, i turned back and i saw a hand coming from under the bed trying to grab my safety belt!

i shout like crazy, put the 2 girls out of the room, made a big scandal at the reception of the hotel, made them refund me the 50. 000 vnd.

so this my advice, fellow mongers: always look under your bed when you are entering unknown area.

good luck

To D Cups

D Cups,
    Why do you need to quote Daddy San's entire lengthy report in order to praise it? Just quote 1 or 2 lines lines at the start, no need to repeat THE WHOLE THING. Just takes up the whole page and makes everything more difficult to read. It's already here.
    JD

Quote Originally Posted by Riverstar
    Is it safe to assume from Asian Western's report that the Win is GF friendly I will be back in Hanoi next week to catch up with a few old girlfriends but unfortunatly I gave up my apartment when my contract ended back in October so need to find a hotel who is happy to let me do some entertaining.
    Most people goes to Hanoi to catch up with a few Young girlfriends.. you are the first guy i know that catches up with a few Old girlfriends.

Anyway, if you are not able to get girl friendly hotel, drop me a line and I will help you book a girlfriendly hotel.

Halong Bay snafu (with an extremely happy ending)

Ha Long Bay, the World Heritage Site in the North of the Gulf of Tonkin is allegedly truly beautiful and a 'must see', as long as sea fog allows you to see farther than the fingers of your outstretched hand.
    In my case, unfortunately, this was not the case.

Getting there ( ca 160 km from Hanoi) is a 3,5 hr journey. A taxi will cost you between $50, negotiated with the Hanoi taxi driver directly and $150 with the hotel doing the "arrangements".
    For the return journey, my hotel offered a "special price" of $190.
    A taxi to Hai Phong, to catch the daily JetStar flight to HCMC cost me $30. The JetStar fare is about 60% of the Vietnam Airlines fare, but as always, you get what you pay for; more on that later.

The hotels in Halong City are many, in the high season allegedly fully booked, but totally empty in February. Beside me, there were all of 2 other guests in the excellent but not cheap ($100) 4 star Halong Plaza in Bai Chai, situated on the bay shore, just before the bay bridge.
    The problem is, that apart from the Halong Bay cruises, there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING else to do there!
    Bai Chai is 2 km away and even there, the restaurants are about as inviting as cow sheds. There is even a "massage", with similarly attractve amenities and mongering resources.

To sum up:
    From Hanoi, bite the bullet, shell out $150-$250 for an all inclusive luxury 2 day 1 night (on a junk) tour package of Halong Bay. They will probably bribe the weather gods to keep the fog away!
    Whatever you do, don't do it the way I attempted, i.e. avoid staying in a hotel there.

UNLESS....:

As a faithful reader of this forum, I took careful note of Cunning Stunt's post where he praises Hanh, a premier local mamasan. On my request, he PM'd me her phone.

Having been assured by the reception clerk (male) of my 4* hotel that I could bring "friends to satisfy my needs", as he put it, to my room to stay no later than 9 pm, I called Hanh to meet me in front of the hotel in 1 hour.

Hanh turned up with 1 girl in tow, except for notably "big titten" totally nondescript, whom I rejected immediately. Not in the least discouraged, she got on her phone and within a couple of minutes another girl arrived on her motorbike. Even before she had removed her helmet(!) from her body language I knew, this was going to be FUN!

Her name was Chi, 25y, about 150 cm (4'9"), with all the right curves in all the right places.
    What got me most, was her dazzling smile and her cheerful and totally natural personality.
    Her English, which she had "learned by doing", is more than adequate for the job at hand.

After surrendering her ID at the reception and a refreshment in my room, where we immediately decided to like each other, she suggested a shower together to get acqauinted even better. Matter-of-factly she insisted on soaping me down thoroughly,everywhere, but with special attention to the regions halfway up (or down) my body, for which she used not only her hands, but also her mouth and tongue liberarly and expertly.
    Once satisfied with the result, she demanded "Now you wash me!" I of course complied, which she seemed to enjoy, but did not hesitate to take my hand and "rework" regions, which she felt I had neglected.
    In the course of such rework, my soapy finger, totally by accident of course, happened to slip into her rear port of entry, earning only symbolic disapproval.
    Interpreting that as an encouragement, I asked, if she would consider having me revisit that path with another "tool" later on. She resolutely declined, saying "too small, hurts too much".

After a mutual rub-down, again at her behest, there followed an unbelievable GFE session, one, which I will not forget for a long time. The chemistry must have been just right for both of us, we just clicked.

Shortly after a very gentle and (I believe) mutually satisfying fianale I unexpetedly got ready again. I began to explore her body and "just by chance" landed at her backside. Undeterred by her previous rejection, I again asked to enter her ass, promissing to stop at once, if it caused her discomfort.
    Her answer: "OK, try, but please be gentle".
    There followed some digital preparatory loosening-up excercises, which she again seemsd to enjoy but when the moment of truth arrived, she was still quite apprehensive. Quite needlessly so, because, after quite severe initial resistence, which she bore stoically, the operation turned out a full success.
    I'd like to think, that her's indeed was a cherry and for me it certainly was a grandiose fuck, making the screwed up (no pun intended) trip to Vietnam's north very worth while and indeed memorable after all.

Chi told me, that Hanh was a good mamasan, because because she took "only" 50% commission, while other mamasans often took 60%! In continental Europe, incidentally, 50% commission is also the going extortion rate.

Hanh had previously quoted me $20 for 1 hour and $30 for 2 hours. For her superb service, I tipped Chi generously.
    Would I repeat? YES! but by that time I had alteady booked my onward flight for the next day, so the only thing I can do, is to wish Chi all the luck in the world and with her permission recommend her to your gentle care.
    I also have some interesting pics of Chi, which I'll post when I get around to extracting them from my camera, but don't hold your breath

Chi's number is +84 904 631 669
    And if Chi happens to be busy, as I hope she will be after this post, Hanh will be happy to fix you up, just call:
    Hanh +84 904 990 464

Win Hotel Girl Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Riverstar
    Is it safe to assume from Asian Western's report that the Win is GF friendly I will be back in Hanoi next week to catch up with a few old girlfriends but unfortunatly I gave up my apartment when my contract ended back in October so need to find a hotel who is happy to let me do some entertaining.
    Yes the Win Hotel will allow girls to the rooms provided they leave their ID at the reception if it is after 9pm at night. Some snobby girls wont do that as I found out to my expense.

Good Luck,

AW

Posting Limitations