Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Hanoi

+ Add Report
Page 147 of 173 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 157 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2591
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Hotel Girl friendly in Hanoi ?

Hello

I will be in March for 1 night in Hanoi.

I look for an hotel, girl friendly, clean, good location, price reasonnable.

What is your advice?

What are the good places to find a girl? Massage salon? Where?

thanks

fka Peter Pan 2009
    fka Captain Solo

I was not harassing you...

... i was only interested in the fucking history of vietnam

the old men in the central committee, and even the younger ones, still truly believe that saigon then was wall-to-wall bars and *****houses, and that american gi's were roaming around looting and [CodeWord125] everyone in sight.

are they believing in their own propaganda?

ps: i was only kidding you about hanoi's power structure.

Quote Originally Posted by co van my
    owl,

and no, i am not a member of hanoi's power structure. why would you take that kind of cheap shot? that's a rhetorical question, and please don't answer, for i have nothing more to say on this particular issue.

chuc may man

Quote Originally Posted by Co Van My
    OWL,

I see that you have been under fire from some other members of the forum, but that's no reason to be confrontational with me :-)

For the historical record, I did absolutely NO fucking around when I was in Vietnam during the war. I know that may be hard to believe, but except for a handful of hand jobs in some steam-and-creams far away from my own flagpole, I never dallied.

I can't speak for other advisors, but my sense is that for the most part they were a pretty straight-arrow group.

On the other hand, in later years, without being specific for obvious reasons, I did dally quite a bit with mid-level government folks including some law enforcement types. Believe me, they know how to party!

And no, I am not a member of Hanoi's power structure. Why would you take that kind of cheap shot? That's a rhetorical question, and please don't answer, for I have nothing more to say on this particular issue.

Chuc may man
    There is no need to be shameful about being a Communist Party monger. I did a whole night with a Commie girl years ago with her full uniform with red hammer & sickle. There was great charm in the unusual.

OWL,

I see that you have been under fire from some other members of the forum, but that's no reason to be confrontational with me :-)

For the historical record, I did absolutely NO fucking around when I was in Vietnam during the war. I know that may be hard to believe, but except for a handful of hand jobs in some steam-and-creams far away from my own flagpole, I never dallied.

I can't speak for other advisors, but my sense is that for the most part they were a pretty straight-arrow group.

On the other hand, in later years, without being specific for obvious reasons, I did dally quite a bit with mid-level government folks including some law enforcement types. Believe me, they know how to party!

And no, I am not a member of Hanoi's power structure. Why would you take that kind of cheap shot? That's a rhetorical question, and please don't answer, for I have nothing more to say on this particular issue.

Chuc may man

Quote Originally Posted by One Wing Low
    Perhaps you are a member of Hanoi's power structure itself.

BTW, one member of the Central Committee asked me how the Co Van My's were fucking around in Saigon during the war. Perhaps you can provide the details here just for historical records.

fka Peter Pan 2009
    fka Captain Solo

You sure know a lot about Hanoi

Perhaps you are a member of Hanoi's power structure itself.

As far as I know, the old men in the politburo are constantly attacking the 'black society' and corruptions caused by Western decadence. The party is not looking the other way, but law enforcement people are too busy shaking down the population for bribes than implementing the party's directives.

Of course if you get caught with any illegal activities, then you either have to pay the bribes, or get screwed by the people's court.

BTW, one member of the Central Committee asked me how the Co Van My's were fucking around in Saigon during the war. Perhaps you can provide the details here just for historical records.

Quote Originally Posted by Co Van My
    Current as of December 2006.

Here’s some updated information as a result of a short visit to Hanoi last month. I’ll post a similar report under the HCM tab. I don’t discuss costs because that so much depends on the relationship you are able to establish with the girls. I’m sure the prices I paid would be questioned by those who have paid more, or ridiculed by those who have paid less. So, each to his own. Bonne chance!
    Karaoke
    If you’re willing to try the Karaoke bars, which are a challenge if you don’t speak at least some Vietnamese, and expensive even if you ARE Vietnamese, here are a couple that I have tried and liked.

D&T Karaoke
    290 Nguyen Trai (162A so cu)
    Hanoi
    I was alone here and actually got an impassioned screw from the karaoke hostess right in the song room.

Dieu Vy #1
    162A Nguyen Trai
    Hanoi
    Here, I took the karaoke girl out to a nearby hotel of her choosing, Sapa Hotel at 54 Nguyen Trai. This is a regular sized hotel, not a mini, with its own restaurant and karaoke rooms, and I assume with its own hostesses who will be glad to come to your room. As it was, we just used it for short time.

Action in Hanoi is harder to find than in Saigon, and the city closes down early, but if you can just scratch a little under the surface, I find it more wide open and permissive than Saigon, and seemingly without as much fear of the police. After all, Hanoi is the big, party boss playground, and the authorities may be looking the other way.

Last night at the Boss club - Fortuna

Couple of friend - got a private room, line of gals and booz.

Funny evening

Everything is closed at midnite so I choosed one of the gals and invited her to spend the nite with me.

Face 5 but body 8/9, great smile and great GFE

Kissing and hugging - my finger found out that she was already wet.

Great fuck all positions including BBBJ

I fell asleep and she waked me in the morning for second session.

I left Hanoi with a great taste

Hanoi,

current as of december 2006.

here’s some updated information as a result of a short visit to hanoi last month. i’ll post a similar report under the hcm tab. i don’t discuss costs because that so much depends on the relationship you are able to establish with the girls. i’m sure the prices i paid would be questioned by those who have paid more, or ridiculed by those who have paid less. so, each to his own. bonne chance!

apocalypse now
    this is a new, glitzy venue that has replaced the old an, which in my book was a much more intimate and interesting place, albeit with a much higher sleaze factor. the new place is large and soul-less, although to be fair, i was in there early in the evening, and it doesn’t start hopping until about 10:00 p.m. it’s also a little hard to find, since the taxi drivers don’t seem to know about it yet.
    address: #2 dong tac street
    dong da district, hanoi
    near star bowl

relax bar
    60 ly thuong street
    hanoi
    near the metropole hotel
    tel: 942-4409
    relax is a busy expat bar with very pretty hostesses who will be glad to sit with you if you buy them a (real) drink. this is not a grope bar like those you’ll find in saigon on hai ba trung and mac thi buoi streets. the girls speak reasonable english, and i would assume they are available off site for the right guy and the right price.

ly thuong street is also a hangout for a lot of streetwalkers and moto-girls. i was approached several times as i neared relax bar in a cyclo, and i actually struck up a conversation with one of the moto-girls as i was leaving. i wasn’t interested in going with her and said i was looking for some more club entertainment. she actually offered to take me by moto to one nearby (seventeen bar), no charge and no strings, just dropped me off and disappeared into the night. with that kind of service-oriented attitude, i almost called her back.

seventeen bar
    tran hung dao street
    near gan ga hang co
    this is a mid-range, live music club. seating is at the bar or at small tables along the back. free lancers are plentiful, with the going price around d-500,000, at least on the night i was there.

several haircut places on buoi street near the bridge, and several more on tran quoc toan street. your mileage will vary a lot in different places along these streets, but the quest is part of the fun. in one, where even a hj wasn’t on the menu, i pulled a country girl who had never experienced oral sex before. it took a little persistence on my part, and when i left, i was still horny, but she had the most incredible look on her face, wide-eyed and absolutely speechless.

at another, i got an average hj, but also the best french kissing bout (which she initiated all on her own) that i have ever had, bar none.

karaoke
    if you’re willing to try the karaoke bars, which are a challenge if you don’t speak at least some vietnamese, and expensive even if you are vietnamese, here are a couple that i have tried and liked.

d&t karaoke
    290 nguyen trai (162a so cu)
    hanoi
    i was alone here and actually got an impassioned screw from the karaoke hostess right in the song room.

dieu vy #1
    162a nguyen trai
    hanoi
    here, i took the karaoke girl out to a nearby hotel of her choosing, sapa hotel at 54 nguyen trai. this is a regular sized hotel, not a mini, with its own restaurant and karaoke rooms, and i assume with its own hostesses who will be glad to come to your room. as it was, we just used it for short time.

action in hanoi is harder to find than in saigon, and the city closes down early, but if you can just scratch a little under the surface, i find it more wide open and permissive than saigon, and seemingly without as much fear of the police. after all, hanoi is the big, party boss playground, and the authorities may be looking the other way.

editor's note: i certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here for more information.

Massage girl from Furtona hotel

landed in Hanoi late evening and had a business meeting.

Looked at my watch and time is already 11: 30 PM.

Boss club and the massage club will be closed at midnite.

Hesitate for a mintue and decided to go for the massage.

Up to the top of the hotel a asked the spa manager to send a girl to my room.

10 minuts past and a knock on my door. The girl and the guy asking me to sign the bill (450K).

The girl look. 5/6 but its late and all I was looking for was a massage and happy end.

She was total GFE from first minute. Kissing and hugging.

Off she took a shower and came back to the room naked.

I decided to go all the way for FS (she could not speak english).

Preformane so so and then a shower and I asked for the massage. It was bad Gave her 400K and sent her away.

Will try toonight the Boss club.

Quote Originally Posted by One Wing Low
    Went to Hanoi for some business. Was received by a few VIP's and moneyed people. They laughed at how I was duped in HCMC. They want to show me the real Vietnamese girls. <...>
    Nice report; glad to see your fortunes improved.

Cheers,
    -Y

fka Peter Pan 2009
    fka Captain Solo

A Hanoi sweetie

Went to Hanoi for some business. Was received by a few VIP's and moneyed people. They laughed at how I was duped in HCMC. They want to show me the real Vietnamese girls.

The people in Hanoi are warmer and more engaging than the South. There are street vendors everywhere but virtually no beggars. the sidewalks of the old town bustles with food vendors. People sit around on small plastic stools, eating, drinking, smoking, talking...all day. There are caravans of pedicabs taking foreigners on tours.

Went to New Century club 2 nights in a row, being set up with a few good girls. The hardened pros hanging by the entrance were watching everyone like hawks. Sorry, not interested. Inside the music was very loud. There was a short performance then the rest of the night is just deafening dance music. All sorts of young people with a large crowd of foreigners were drinking Henessy and dancing to the music.

The 'good girl' was a young, petite and pretty girl. She spoke a few words in English. She was drinking heavily and dancing with her group of friends. Supposedly she would go home with me that night, but she took off with another girl on some personal matter. I was told she was playing hard-to-get.

Next day was invited to a party in a 'good' karaoke place near the old French quarter. The officials sent someone else to host the party as they do not want their wives and the public to know they frequent bars. Hanoi is supposedly a small city. Their wives would learn about their engaging in karaoke bars in matter of 15 minutes, and have been known to raise hell even for high-ranking officials.

The owner seemed to know the junior government officials very well. They talked and laughed while ordering up the meal. They brought in 5 young girls, all young, pretty and demured. I took the girl with the sweetest smile with a crooked canine tooth that only Vietnamese girls seem to have. An exotic meal of seafood was quickly produced, one of the ingredient was live sea turtle and eggs. The place does have a good chef. We were served rice wine with snake blood (yuk) to supposedly pump up our libido. An investment banker wanted to try dog meat, but the Vietnamese officials pretended again and again they did not hear the request.

One of the girls could really sing with a clear voice. The other girls were serving us food and drinks while our hands were roaming everywhere over their lithe bodies. The room was cleaner, the girls were well-mannered, the atmosphere was very relaxed and lively. I was having a good time feeling up and kissing my girl between large chunks of deep-fried turtle meat.

That was a good party. My girl punched her mobile number into my phone with promise to meet after work. I tipped her 200,000; she was pouting, so I had to give her another 100K, total about US$20. When we got in the car, a very wealthy Vietnamese scolded me for tipping her so much. This guy with assets worth over US$200 mil told me never to tip the karaoke girls more than 100,000 dong! I found a cup coffee would cost 8,000, a bowl of soup 25,000 dong from a street vendor in Hanoi. The girls would definitely starve if they only get a tip equivalent of 4 bowls of soup after several hours of sitting. How are these young girls going to take care of their families and presumably their babies on such small tips? I made a mental note to tip these girls at least 10 local fast-food meals for their several hours of care and entertaining.

Anyway my girl did come to my hotel a few times. I paid the bar penalty so she could spend the whole day with me touring Hanoi. She took me to some of the best sea-food places on sidewalks. We got back to the hotel and she could not wait to have sex. She has a lean and sexy body without the scars common in Asia. She was very wet and passionate. We made love a few times that night. I learned that she was living with a BF but the guy died in a traffic accident. Since then she did not want a man in her life for fear of being exploited. Her small room has gone up from 500,000 dong a month to 1.5 million (about US$100) and the costs of everything have been rising quickly.

Life is not so good for a lot of people!

Quote Originally Posted by Kicks Fet
    Hi all,

I'm going to Hanoi soon and I'm looking for a GF Hotel not too expensive. Also in HCMC if you know. You can PM me if you've got some tips.

Thks
    Try Duc Loi hotel 292 HUE Str phone 8.215526 located a few block south of the lake. You should get a good double room for $25 or less.

Sheraton Hanoi

Sheraton Hanoi Hotel is girl friendly until 9:00PM after which they call your room to tell you she must go. The girl must have an ID to give the front desk when she arrives. My freebie told me that if you register two people when you check in, there is not a problem. The hotel would prefer that you rent another room for the girl to make money so they do not advertise the initial registration option. Next time, I will know better.

OAH

Hanoi - New Century

I saw some sound advice elswhere regarding New Century.

The girls that approach you fairly aggressively and speak english have probably been in the game a while and more likely to rush you or even rip you off.

Seek out the newer less experienced ones for a better experience. You might even slip one of the old hands VND100,000 to find a few for you.

Hanoi Hotels

I agree with Sudsoz here. If you are in Hanoi for a reason, you can probably find what you are looking for around the New Century, but for God's sake, don't go to Hanoi for the sole intention of looking for action--stick to Saigon. Being caucasian is a huge advantage in VN and if you speak Vietnamese (I don't), you will be entirely in the driver's seat and can almost name your price.

After having been there, my hypothesis on the Hanoi hotels is that the smaller hotels are the way to go. I would guess 100k to the night clerk would get you in with a guest without any comment, and 50k might even do it. Whether this applies to hotels in the French Quarter I couldn't say, as I only stayed in the Old Quarter. If you stay at a larger, more conspicuous place like the Hilton or somewhere you would book online like Expedia or Travelocity, I would guess you run the risk of being lonely.

By the way, unless the whole world happens to be in Hanoi (think APEC conference), you'll have no trouble finding a room. Room rates are soft, $20-$60/night for most in the Old Quarter, depending on the quality hotel and how long you are staying. Bargain hard, but be nice to them. Use your 20,000 VND notes (about USD1.25) to make friends fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Tl Maki
    Hi everyone!

This is my first mail here and I´am sorry about my english!

I'm spending 3 weeks holiday in Bkk and Ubon in january and also bought tickets bkk-hanoi-bkk 11.1-16.1. Why ? I´dont know ! Just bought. "One horned Vikings" don´t need VISA to VN, so it´s easy to go. I´m gonna stay in Hanoi some cheap 1-star hotel "Red River 1" in old-town. It has to be GF!? This is my first trip to Hanoi.

I hope you can give me some information!

What I need is: fresh information about where to find freelancers, brothels, massages, what is the "normal" damage today of average streetwalker.

I´ve been readind theese articles about Hanoi and I don´t know what to think, ladies from hotel discos 50-80 USD for ST/LT in Vietnam? Same money you get In BKK 2-4 LT and in Phonom Phen the whole harem for a week!

I think that I can survive 6 days without pussy in Hanoi but is that necessary? Going back BKK could be too hard after that. So is there any last month hints?

Thanks
    As Carrache has said the massage scene is hit and miss because communications are difficult and the management does not encourage hanky-panky because they are scared of the authorities.

New Century is probably the best go and a hotel for less than US$30 in the old town ought to be GF and pretty close to New Century. This will be p4p at something like VD1000000. Just sit at the bar and let them come to you.

Near the New Century on the road facing the lake there are several restaurants and cocktail bars frequented by locals. I would not discount the possibility of picking up something there with some patience.
    Last edited by Admin; 12-09-06 at 22:23.

Posting Limitations