Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Ho Chi Minh City - General Info

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 347 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 5205
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Pick up places like Fortune Hotel Basement in Hanoi

Hi,

1. Does HCM have places where there is a large selection of girls you can take with you.

2. Does the Majestic Hotel allow girls (Girl Friendly)?

Thanks,

Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Klmlbt6  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

Since there isn't a general forum on Asia, I hope it is alright to ask this here. I need to go on a visa run, and was told it is easier to come back via the airport rather than through the border checkpoint. My question is, what is the best bang for the buck destination if you want to have some fun while on a visa run? Myanmar, Philippines, Bali, and many others are all around $220 for a round trip ticket. Bangkok is about $100, but been there, done that. So where would you go, and why?
    Jakarta without a question. It makes Bangkok look like the Vatican City. Classic and Terminal packed with SYT for $27 and a duo for under $40. Street with bars where Top Gun is. More refined atmosphere at Bats at the ShangriLa, more refined at the Mulia. High end spa atmosphere at Alexis. Hit the discos for fun. Indonesia Cupid site with plenty of nice girls. The women are still curious and not jaded. Hotels are GF. Do your reading so you don't get rolled in a taxi. Use Uber, WeChat, Badoo and Skout. But run, don't walk, to Jakarta.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBaton  [View Original Post]
    From where are you coming?
    Holy crap, I'm in 100% agreement with your observations. Esp in HCM city. I was there for a few weeks on business and played quite a bit. Or tried to at least. I don't speak Vietnamese so language was a problem.

But I had a good monger guide (LOL) but even so, the fun wasn't there. I did screw, but I totally agree with all your observations.

Did you try the chicken farms? It's like a BJ in a shack. LOL. Man, that was weird.

Visa Run P4P Options

From where are you coming?

Personally, I would go to Jakarta. I've never been but from what I've read it has lots of beautiful girl options, good prices.

* HCMC is is nice place to visit as a tourist with great food, bars, etc. But the P4P scene is not very easy to play in my experience. The prices are $30-$70 for ST but finding quality girls is a real hassle. The bar scene has dried up so you have to hook up with possible girls via the Internet which means lots of fake photos and language and hotel hassles. Defiantly not much GFE, although some of the girls are pretty good looking. It's easy to connect with the WeChat girls but the photo are always fake and the service usually rushed and cold.

* Manilla / AC: cheap, tons of girls, easy to play, lots more GFE, English widely spoken, but in my experience 90% are MILFs. So if you ain't picky and don't mind your girls, older, chunkier, and often with some stretch marks, it might be a great place. I only want 18-22 year olds with slim bodies and no kids, so I don't really like the Philippines.

* Cambodia: might be a good option. Phnom Pehn used to have tons of young single ladies at very good prices. From what I great they are still there an available in the bars for take out. Angkor what is amazing, but don't expect to find P4 P that is very good there near Siem Reap. Prices are still reasonable and hotels cheap.

* Hong Kong: tons of truly beautiful Chinese girls, very easy to access, good service, not much GFE but sometimes you get lucky. But price for the top notch "Hotel Girls" is $115/45 minutes. Or you can try the 141 walk-ups for half that price, but the girls are mostly local HK ladies and are older and not as attractive, some GFE. The PRC 141 Hotel Girls are among the hottest in Asia. See a few pics below. Hotels are also expensive, so if you're short on coin, it's probably not the place for you.

* Macau: great options there with the saunas. Hot girls. But not cheap.

* Myanmar: many girls at bars, but expensive ($80-$100) due to the Korean businessmen. Hotels are expensive as well. Some GFE. (Watch out for HIV) Not much else to do there during the day, Yangon is still pretty run down.

In conclusion, I'd say that Saigon is an OK destination, but there are better options: if you want cheaper and easier to access then try AC, if you want higher quality try HK / Macau. Cambodia might also be a contender. But, I'd be going to Jakata.

FYI Here are some Hong Kong photos. The eyes and facial skin tones have all been photoshopped, but the bodies are pretty accurate. I've fucked each of these are can vouch for that. They are all very attractive 18-20 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Klmlbt6  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

Since there isn't a general forum on Asia, I hope it is alright to ask this here. I need to go on a visa run, and was told it is easier to come back via the airport rather than through the border checkpoint. My question is, what is the best bang for the buck destination if you want to have some fun while on a visa run? Myanmar, Philippines, Bali, and many others are all around $220 for a round trip ticket. Bangkok is about $100, but been there, done that. So where would you go, and why?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg‎   image.jpeg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

Visa runs

Hey all,

Stocking KTV

A different styled Report, I normally go to local places so I thought I would waste some money and go to a Korean run KTV, I went to one called Stocking, as expected from the name, the theme of the KTV is that all the girls wear stockings as part of their uniform.

Cost is 150 USD for the room, this include the mommy tip, and for that you get choice of 25 beers, or 1 whiskey + 5 beers or 1 shochu + 5 beers. Girls tips are 400 k, if you play with the girl and rip her stockings that's charged at 100 k. Girl quality is ok 6-7. 5. playability is OK, some kissing and breast fondling. Cannot access pussy unless rip stocking, as I was there just for research, I didn't try, I asked about take out and its 2 mil St 3 mil LT, clearly some girls will charge more if you cannot bargain, but I didn't partake. Overall its not bad, girls can speak a bit more English than local places, you paying prob about 1-1.5 m extra for your room and drinks. Girls quality prob the same but the room quality is better than local places.

Hai Yen report

Thank you for all those who provided info for Hai Yen and China. It made it much easier for me. Again, I'm Asian not Anglo if that makes any difference. I've been to other countries where foreigners have a much harder time getting serviced.

I scouted out the area a few days ago when I went to Minh Minh Tam down the street, however it was late that night past 11:30 and China was closed but Hai Yen appeared open, but I didn't investigate too much. I just scoped out the surroundings.

Today I took a taxi there and asked to be dropped off across the street. I took a couple of pics with my phone. I'll post them.

I walked across the street and a lady selling from a cart if I was looking for pussy, by slapping her palm against her other hand shaped like a hole. I said no and walked on. I could see red dresses through China's window but my destination was Hai Yen.

I walked in and immediately they asked me if I wanted massage. They motioned to me to choose a certain girl and I said wait. I took my time to survey the room before choosing a girl. They had maybe 8-10 girls of all shapes and sizes. I choose tall skinny one with slightly rounded chin. I eyed another girl with very Viet facial features in black but ultimately I passed and took my first choice.

They told me upfront 1.3 mil. I said OK and followed the girl who didn't speak a lick of English. I went in and she started talking left and came back. Then an English speaking male attendant came in to confirm that I wasted boom boom vs. Massage and that it would cost 1. 3 mil. I said boom. Boom.

She comes back in a few minutes and asks me to disrobe and shower. I kind of wish she would shower me but oh well. I showered and she asked boom boom again? What I really wanted was massage plus boom boom. Anyways. It didn't work out with the communication and it went straight to her pulling down her top and pulling up her skirt and taking off panties. I didn't really mind that she wasn't fully naked and others have reported the same. The girl was a little sincerity didn't speak English but I like that in a WG.

She had really nice soft and tender breasts. Areola the size of half dollars and tiny tender nipples. She did some dick sucking ball licking and then spread my legs and butt for rimming. I've never had that done. It was awesome. Also forgot I wanted her to turn the main light back on but she didn't want too. I like to look at the girl, but I suppose mist girls don't want to look at the trick. She got on top and the boom boom started. She was quite eager. I put her on her back and wanted to play with her pussy but she refused. A couple positions later it was time to cum. Her moaning throughout was pretty good. Almost convincing. I came cleaned me up then I showered. She serviced me great. I told she was pretty them diep Lam and asked her for pic and said no. I didn't want to offer her a tip and offend her. She was such a nice gal to me. BTW I asked how old she was and she said she was 23. She said her name was Thuy but I think half the working girls out their say their name is Thuy. The girl I had the other night at Minh Minh Tam said her name was Thuy while her name tag said something else.

We went back downstairs and I paid the girl behind the counter. After taking my money she was about to hand a portion out to my girl then realized that the customer was still there and pulled back. Didn't see the amount portioned out to her.

She told me to come again. And I smiled. I'm tempted to come again tonight.

I hung around a little bit more and chatted a little more. All the girls were doing embroidery. I snuck in my camera and took some secret pics of the lobby. But I don't know the protocol of this forum. I can certainly post it if it's OK.

Compared this to Minh Minh Tam I liked MMT experience better. It was much more sensual. I'm kind of really out of it tonight, but if I feel better I might hit either MMT again or Minh Tam 2. I really like the whole massage experience.

Overall I feel WG in Vietnam are head over heals compared to Korean RLD and HK 141 walk-ups.

Also BTW, I walked into China afterwards. Half the girls were sleeping or texting in their barber chairs full reclined. If a customer walk in they should present themselves. They didn't even bat an eye. The girls at HY were much better looking. Most of the girls at China were on the chubby side. I've pics of both Establishments if it's OK to post them.

Never mind about posting pics. The forum doesn't allow attachments from phone. Will post pics some other day.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalDarknes  [View Original Post]

Cons: 8.2 mil seem steep. I know that she knows what's she's talking about.

P.S. Ecchi, can you tell me where Karaoke 13 is (where you said the quality is better); Is 166 still open and it just look rundown but better inside?
    Seems steep? Whoa. And now you're looking for an even more expensive place? ;.).

FYI, 166 should be ok. Most of the D5 bia oms / karaokes look shabby like that. If that bothers you and you want a place that's spiffier (trying to stick with my old man vocab here) you might try Fortune at 700 Tran Hung Dao.

Quote Originally Posted by JD468  [View Original Post]
    8. 2 mil for 1 shot with a 7. 5 girl?

That is not mongering, that is madness.
    For 8 mill you can get 8-10 different girls for ST that are 7-8's so yeah madness indeed.

7.5 girl told me 6 mil total including cost to the house for short time. Since I'm still new, agreed with her without confirmation.

Total damage of around: tips waiter = 200 k; tip 2 girls that I did not take to hotel 1 mil; tip papasan 500 k, food / room 1.54 mil + 5 mil for girl = 8.2 mil.
    8. 2 mil for 1 shot with a 7. 5 girl?

That is not mongering, that is madness.

Total damage of around: tips waiter = 200 k; tip 2 girls that I did not take to hotel 1 mil; tip papasan 500 k, food / room 1.54 mil + 5 mil for girl = 8.2 mil.

Pros: Girl's hot and hard to find such quality (want to see if there are 8.5-9's).

P.S. Ecchi, can you tell me where Karaoke 13 is (where you said the quality is better); Is 166 still open and it just look rundown but better inside?

Thanks.
    You are paying far too much and your easy accepting nature they will just show you the "dogs", they keep the good girls for the choosy guys. 3-4 mill for a 8-9/10 would be more the norm. A 7.5 and you paid 6 mill in total?

Quote Originally Posted by Ecchi  [View Original Post]
    Night 1. Damax.

I'm a big advocate of Korean-owed / run KTV. So it's a surprise to myself that I even write favourable report on Dmax, a local tier 1 KTV. The top 3 karaoke in Saigon in term of quality of girls are 166, Dmax, and 13. Of the three, 13 is top in term of girls quality and THE place for VN movers / shakers. Girls there are completely spoiled and top ones hold out for mid-longterm payday (sponsorship). And yes, do they get away with it sadly.

Was having dinner with my buddy (in term of both friendship and mongering. You know the saying about birds of a feather) when we decided on the cuff that we want to hit karaoke. We planned to do it tomorrow but decided to do a little recon / window shopping prior. First we hit Point, Korean-owned / run KTV. As we thought. Completely booked, it being Friday night. So we made booking for tomorrow. Walked over to Stocking. As expected selection of 20 was horror show. Full of 4/5/6. Curse both of us for being so spoiled and setting high standard for ourselves.

Note: My strategy for Dmax. Midnight seems to be shift change here (they have about 3 shift). So if you arrive early like my group did last time we visited (6:30 pm) and you found a girl you want to take home. You're assed out. 90% chance that girls won't come to your room at midnight even though they agree to. Detail on why in other post. But it just is. So my plan is to hit Dmax at 10-10:30 pm. This way, girl will leave with you as agreed. Either that or it's marathon wait until midnight.

Went over to Dmax. This is when it's game over. Window shopping plan off. 6/7/8/9 line-up. My buddy relented first as always. He chose a 7 with very nice see-cup natural rack. 2 line-up later he chose another 7. As customary, I being even more picky of the two held out. Finally on the 5th line-up I spotted a 9. 165 cm. Slim body. Beautiful face. 19 year old Great ass and be-cup tit that looks great on that slim body. White flawless skin. I could tell my buddy wanted to have 3 but I went first..
    Tried to go to Karaoke based on your recommendations as I want to try ones that are 8-9. Walked to 166 at Nguyen Bieu but looks like a run down hotel. Did not see any sign for Karaoke but did see some taxi outside. Cause there was no inviting atmosphere, got into a taxi and went to DMax.

Went to DMax at around 11:20 am. Front sign was not on and street looks empty. Still open and brought me to 5th floor.

Tip waiter 100 k after he brought in my fruit tray. Drank some Corona while waiting.

Papa san Brought in 3 girls. One was a 6 with B / C cup, a 6.5 with B/ C cup and a 7.5 to 8 with B Cup.

Since it's my first time doing KTV, I asked for the 7.5 girl and the 6.5 girl to stay. Suckered to keep the 6 also because she's a friend of the 7.5.

Nice atmosphere but filled with smoking from previous time. Talked with the girls, one was not as talkative. I spent most of my time with the 7.5. Stayed for an hour and sent the other 2 home with 500 k tip each. 7.5 girl told me 6 mil total including cost to the house for short time. Since I'm still new, agreed with her without confirmation.

Payed the bill of 1.5 mil, tip 500 k to papasan and another 100 k to waiter to clean up.

Went to nearby hotel (did not want to disclose where I'm staying) and paid 1 mil for short time. BBBJ and multiple positions. After it was done, she asked me for 6 Mil. Told her that she told me 6 mil including paying the house. She played the ignorance card and asked for more money. Gave her around 5 mil cause I told her that's all I got and cause she kept on asking and told me to go to bank. Told her that's all I got and need some money for taxi home. (I hid another mil in another pocket).

Pros: Girl's hot and hard to find such quality (want to see if there are 8.5-9's).

Thanks.

Translation

Wow. Thanks for the translation.

The girls use lots of abbreviation in text messages. It's very confusing for Google translate. I had to guess a lot what they mean.

Looks like the girls do want to do business with foreigners. As they have more contacts with English-speaking guys, communication should improve.

In a pinch a few bros have given their phone to the hotel staff to help and got to the girls they wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Soilord  [View Original Post]
    "Sorry, I can't come, I'm off work already".

"Meet you tomorrow, OK? Tomorrow I start work at 11 am, call me back tomorrow".

Google Translate isn't very useful for text messages in Vietnamese. People abbreviate almost everything, and don't use full sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by Commonglass  [View Original Post]
    One texted:

"Sory toi khong the den. Toi nghi roi. " Which Google translates as "Sory I can not whip den. Toi facilities. " Who the fuck knows that that means??

Another one texted:

"Mai gap a nhe, mai 11 e di lam, mai DT e lai nha," Which Google translates as "Mai gap a bared, mai 11 e di lam, hybrid e mai nha DT" Again. What the fuck does that mean??
    "Sorry, I can't come, I'm off work already".

"Meet you tomorrow, OK? Tomorrow I start work at 11 am, call me back tomorrow".

Google Translate isn't very useful for text messages in Vietnamese. People abbreviate almost everything, and don't use full sentences.

HCMC First Timer Stumbles

I'm in Saigon for a business trip. I'm staying at a nice hotel in District 1. There is plenty of club-type night life around the hotel, but only overpriced scams in terms of p4 p.

142 NPK.

Following the board's advice, I Ubered down to 142 npk. That transaction couldn't have been easier. Two men opened the door without words, there were a collection of beautiful women in the dimly lit lobby. I chose a very young and slender looker and she took me upstairs to a private room. She thoroughly (VERY thoroughly) washed my cock and balls and then went to business with her BBBJ. Very effective and workmanlike bobbing her head up and down on my cock until she got impatient and used her hands too much. Ultimately I had her lick my balls and finished myself off. Very satisfying actually, but I wish she had let me move her head back into position for CIM. She cleaned me up and asked for 500 k at the door. I said 400 k and she easily accepted. There was a motorbike taxi at the door and he took me back to my hotel for 50 k. Super easy transaction.

SkyWalker Lists and Online Girls.

HCMC is a very much non-English speaking city. That is a fact. And I speak ZERO Vietnamese. Saturday night, I used my local SIM card to contact some of the women on Skywalker's list. Not much response to my very basic English texts. So then I use some of LudwigVB's phrases. Still not much response. One of the ladies mentioned Hotel Dung Hanh at 730 SU VAn Hanh, so I Ubered there, got a room (70 k) and contacted her. No response. Eventually I texted all of the girls on the list and about 20 girls on the websites (thiendia, etc). Only two responded. One texted:

"Sory toi khong the den. Toi nghi roi. " Which Google translates as "Sory I can not whip den. Toi facilities. " Who the fuck knows that that means??

Another one texted:

"Mai gap a nhe, mai 11 e di lam, mai DT e lai nha," Which Google translates as "Mai gap a bared, mai 11 e di lam, hybrid e mai nha DT" Again. What the fuck does that mean??

So, I left the room and wandered around the short time hotels on SU VAn Hanh. Occasionally I would see some hottie arriving on a motorbike and disappearing inside. Between the many civilians hitting the local restaurants and the karaoke bars, I didn't see any opportunities for pulling someone off the street. And NO ONE spoke anything close to English. Maybe I spent about two hours like this feeling like the biggest loser in HCMC. To make matters worse, getting an Uber in that part of town is tough!

Hotel Massage.

Next door to my fancy hotel is a massage place with pretty ladies in front. I accepted the offer for a massage from a easy 8 with truly great breasts. 350 k. Only 15 minutes into the massage, she is pushing hard for a BJ / HJ for 2 million. I laugh and say no, but she spends the next 30 minutes harassing me about it. Very bad massage. Finally, we get down to 800 k and I want a release so I take it. CBJ with HJ finish for 800 k. Bad call on my part, I know.

Posting Limitations