"Germany
Masion Close

Thread: Sydney

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 134 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2003
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

r nt in Hurstville

Howdy guys,

I visited an R&T in Hurstville right next door to the Westfield car park entrance. It is on the corner just before the car park and on the first floor. The deal was a really great massage for $60 (30 mins) hj included. Paid an extra $30 for the girl to nude up, tit fuck, finger and fondle. One of the other guys paid and extra $30 for a nude massage an then an extra $20 to finger and suck on her tits. Overall the service was great, the girls gave us a good massage and the extras were delivered with enthusiasm. Oh by the way all the girls were asian, chinese I think, they spoke very little english. A great end to a hard days work. It appears the price of the extras depend on the girl, later in a taxi the driver told us you can get full service depending on which girl you get.

No Floppy the tranny strip is on the other side of the road. I picked up at the Ferrari shop a few days ago. $100 plus $15 for the room. Definately no extra bits there. Nice big jugs her name was Donna. Really nice girl. Only CBJ which detract a bit. However she had the best tits I have played with for a very long time.

Dude,

Outside the Ferrari dealer is the "Tranny strip" anything you see there comes with block & tackle included.

Quote Originally Posted by Taloha
    Walked down William Street by the Ferrari Dealership. Some girls hanging around. A killer blonde, a nice looking asian, and some others. Talked to Libby, she is a brunette, about 5'4" and 34 or 35 D tits. Not too bad looking. Apparently there is place down the side street that has ST rooms.

Walked down 1/2 a block with the girl. Entered the terrace house. Paid $A15 for 30 minutes for the room and $A100 for FS for the girl for 30 minutes.

Went up to a room. Not bad size, but no shower like the other places. Queen size bed. Got undressed and helped her get undressed. Lay down chatting a little and touching and feeling.

Libby gave me a CBJ, but she had good techniques and suction. Felt very good. This lasted for about 10 minutes. Then did her mish for awhile and then flipped her over for doggy.

After doggy, took off the condom and just screwd the hell out of her tits and came over them. It felt very good.

This part of William St is much better than the girls hanging out on the main street in Kings Cross. The girls there were quoting me anywhere from $A220 to $A330 for FS plus whatever the cost of the room. Some looked like ladyboys, others like they did drugs. Not worth it. Stay away from Kings Cross.

Group Sex

Anyone know of any sex parties, swingers parties etc in the Sydney. I am into the group thing and come to Sydney regularly?

William St

Walked down William Street by the Ferrari Dealership. Some girls hanging around. A killer blonde, a nice looking asian, and some others. Talked to Libby, she is a brunette, about 5'4" and 34 or 35 D tits. Not too bad looking. Apparently there is place down the side street that has ST rooms.

Walked down 1/2 a block with the girl. Entered the terrace house. Paid $A15 for 30 minutes for the room and $A100 for FS for the girl for 30 minutes.

Went up to a room. Not bad size, but no shower like the other places. Queen size bed. Got undressed and helped her get undressed. Lay down chatting a little and touching and feeling.

Libby gave me a CBJ, but she had good techniques and suction. Felt very good. This lasted for about 10 minutes. Then did her mish for awhile and then flipped her over for doggy.

After doggy, took off the condom and just screwd the hell out of her tits and came over them. It felt very good.

This part of William St is much better than the girls hanging out on the main street in Kings Cross. The girls there were quoting me anywhere from $A220 to $A330 for FS plus whatever the cost of the room. Some looked like ladyboys, others like they did drugs. Not worth it. Stay away from Kings Cross.

110 Cathedral

Had a fantastic experience here. Went around 5pm. Walked in to the entrance area. Met by the mamasan. She took me to a waiting area. Presented 3 oriental girls in a lineup. I picked one who turned out to be from Singapore. Gave the mama $200 Australian for an hour.

The girl's name is CH&!$. She is 19 and has only been in Australia for 2 weeks. She is about 5 feet and 80-85 pounds. For those expecting C or D tits, forget it. But she had great nipples that stood to attention when licked. But in my book she was a 8-9!

We went upstairs to one of the rooms. The room she brought me in to had 2 queen beds and a bathroom. Took a shower with her help. She made sure I was clean and then she finished up herself.

On the bed talked a little to get to know each other. The started with kissing. She returned the kissing and DFK. Played with her nipples and rubbed her clit while she was stroking me.

After awhile of this I had to DATY. Went down on her. She was so clean and fresh tasting. I worked that clit and pussy until she was saying "please let me cum, please let me cum, I have to cum, I have to cum." At this point I entered her. It was totally mish as she just wanted to cum and I was really enjoying her getting into it.

She came first, I still did more mish for another 5-7 minutes and came as she came again. Held her in my arms. We did more talking. Many talk about GFE, so have I, but this was the best GFE I have had!

Looking for a girl who does anal..

I'm after a girl in the Hills area who comes to your house and does anal etc etc.
    Cost is no option and she must be hot and younger. Any ideas guys?

Visiting Canberra: A travel Guide for Hobbiests

Brothel reccomendations in Canberra.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FINDING A BROTHEL
    As a frequent visitor I have found my way to many of the etablishments in Australia's Capitol. Most are in outlying suburbs that are like industrial parks in the US. Their locations can be found readily with the aid of a local phone book and a street map. Also an internet search will pick up a few of the places.

Another approach that will lead you to the bulk of the places is to rent a car and drive to two satellite suburbs: Fishwyche and Mitchell. 4 or 5 miles from the City Center both of these are non-residential areas. They are not very large. They each have a Rd that runs around the outer limits and 5 or six interior roads. Most of the places are along 2 or 3 streets. You can drive all the streets in 5 or ten minutes.

In Mitchell two of the places are night clubs/ strip clubs and are in business at night. Another 2 or three are Brothels. Some of the places are upstairs and most readily reached by a backroad, almost an Alley. When I was there last there was two houses around the downstairs strip club (which wasnt operating).

In Fishwyche the Brothels seem a little more discrete. One is upstairs on the mainstreet. I visited twice and didnt see any woman I liked. The ones on the side street to the west of the main street I have found more conducive. One time a had a big blonde Aussie girl, about 6 ft tall big thighs. Only small boobs so I normally wouldnt have picked her however it was a slow night and I hadnt seen a woman who met my requirements so I went with her. To my surprise after an OK CBJ she laid me back and rode me so rythemically nd hard that after about 15 minutes of awesome pounding she drained me. I had never come from a woman riding me like that. Awesome experience. Next time I went to Fishwyche the place seemed to have closed.

PRICES

Prices are a little cheaper than downtown Sydney, but more expensive than suburban Sydney. The selection and quality varies greatly from place to place and overtime within the same Brothel.

RECCOMENDATIONS

Talking to the girls many are either on a circuit in which they have come to Canberra for a few weeks and may return some months later or are about to move on to Sydney. So reccomendations may not be usefull. But here goes.

At Mitchell

Erica, late 20's, black haired Aussie from Melbourne, great D or DD boobs an 8 in looks but 9 or 10 in technique and experience. Enthusiastic CBJ with Erica's big black eyes stairing at me with a look of ravenous hunger as she enthusiastically gobbled my pulsating manhood. The way she looked at me really turned me on.. great sex, really knows how to use her thigh muscles to suck you dry.

Did Russian betweeen those great boobs, then she climbed on top, then doggie, then finally I plowed between her firm white thighs and she brought me to a thundering conclusion. She was very unrushed taking her time.. I booked for 30 minutes but was over an hour (very unusual). I did go around 6 pm which I think is a real slow time.

Went back to the same place on next visit and Erica was gone. The place was now 100% Asian compared to 80% on my earlier visit. Mamasan didnt seem to speak English and got all angry when I didnt select an of the Chinese ladies on offer. They were all to thin and scrawny to me. It was slim pickings at the other Mitchell establishments this time

At Fishwyche:

Upstairs place on one of the backstreets. Saw about 6 women. 5 were thin, scrawny and didnt do much for me. One was young with freckles. Quite attractive an 8 maybe.

Amanda, early 20's wonderful firm D cups, country girl, orange brown hair, loads of freckles a 9 in looks, some baby fat but nice body, CBJ was OK nowhere near Erica's standard but what a lay. She climbed on top and pounded down on me till i erupted. She really knew how to milk you with muscle control. She was quite proud of her abilities in this area. Amanda was very accomodating and spent some time finding out what turned me on and what felt best for me.

All in all it was a great, great experience. BJ was a 4 in technique and enthusiasm, but rest was a 10, both in terms of her skills, her attitude and her enthusiasm.

Chatting with Amanda after the dead I found out she was only in Canberra for two weeks and would be going back to Sydney (a house in the Western Suburbs in a few days. She told me she was born in a town called Dubbo, west of Sydney and was 23 years old.

Australia is definitely a great place to find paid sexual services. Good quality services can be found in virtually every major Australian city. Sydney and Melbourne have the two most active scenes in the country. While it is no Rio, Sydney is much safer and cleaner, and drinking the water won't chain you to the crapper. It is definitely better than the US as Australian women are considerably more liberal than their US counterparts towards sex. As far as cost it is definitely lower than the US. Some parts of Europe though might be on par or cheaper than Australia for pay for play. At a German FKK nudist brothel, the typical fee for an hour is about 100EU.

Looking for a girl who does anal..

I'm after a girl in the Hills area who comes to your house and does anal etc etc.
    Cost is no option and she must be hot and younger. Any ideas guys?

Visting Sydney

Guide to Sydney for visitors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GENERAL NOTES

The hobby is safe and easy in Sydney because it is legal, accepted by the community and relatively well organised and predictable. Because supply is plentiful Adam Smith kicks in and prices are low relative to US and Europe.Essentially every place I have visited (about 35, over about 6 visits in last 5 years) provided a reasonable service level, with no bate and switch, no attempt to con more dollars out of me etc.

Exchange Rates and Money Matters

The exchange rate is favorable for last several years $1 Au has been in the range $0.65 to $ 0.75 US. Bring US $ travellers checks and change at Aussie Banks in big lots as there is a flat charge for changing money. Take Passport to bank as it's required as ID. Money has different colors for each $amount. Becareful some small coins are valuable. You will get $5 and $1 coins in change and you can easily end up with 20, 30, 40 or more $ Au of change by the end of the day.

Eftpos is an Australian debit card that is generally accepted at brothels. Ask about credit cards if thats your thing. Cash is generally easiest.

Travelling Around and Where to Stay

If your spending a few days in Sydney to sample what the Adult industry has to offer consider doing things the way the locals would. You can avoid cost of rental car by using the Metro system. The roads are choked and driving is a pain. trains are cheap (compared to rental cars) and relatively dependable. rather than staying in an overpriced downtown hotel stay at a suburban hotel for a fraction of the price (check out Country Comfort at Pennant Hills. Its within mins of the rail station and a 30 min train ride to down town. You can get a rail pass that allows you to ride around all day.

Sydney has several different areas where brothels are located each served by Train and Bus lines. A map is useful or access to internet maps. Also you can get directions from the house when you phone them. Ask if you can travel by rail. If so which station is closest. Many Houses locate witin a block or two of a rail station. get directions.

GEOGRAPHY OF SYDNEY'S SEX INDUSTRY

Downtown Sydney/the Central Business District (CBD)

What many people in US know as Sydney, the Opera House is at north end, high rise office buildings, unlike most Us Cities the CBD is full of people 24/7. Large number of people live downtown in high rise apts. Lots of places to eat drink and of course Brothels. In my experience these are generally overpriced for what you get. They have very high rents so I would avoid them

Northern Sydney/ North Shore:
    Across the harbour bridge to the north of downtown or the CBD. It's affluent and very safe. 10 to 20 minute train ride from CBD. Again I think high rents leave North Shore as not your best bet.

Eastern Suburbs:
    Between Sydney directly and the eastern beaches, such as Bondi.

Surry Hills is really more south and SE of the CBD. Surrey Hills has a big contration of brothels and a large number of independants. Ive had great experiences in Surrey Hills.

Darlinghurst and Kings Cross are renown as the center of Sydney's sex industry. Located about 1 to 2 miles from downtown. This area is safe in the day time but if your wandering around drunk late at night you may get your wallet lifted. Call a taxi if you find yourself in the area at night. They are relatively cheap and safe.

Potts Point is further east. Again high rent district and brothels tend to be top dollar.

Western Suburbs:
    More working class areas. generally safe even at night. Provide some good values but you have to be selective.

Inner West:

Built up befor rail lines developed. Much of them best accessed by bus (or carof course). Redfern is South West of CBD, Its a working class area thats a bit rough (high rate of drunkedness) but fairly safe. Some good values amongst independants in the Redfern area. Good rail acess through Redfern station.

Outer west:

Sydney stretchs way out to the West. Penrith is a far western outpost. Train gives good acess to far western suburbs where brothels tend to be clustered around rail stations. Sme western suburbs have as many as 4 or five brothels each with 3 to say 7 women at any one time. all along a half mile stretch of the main street in the vicinity of the rail line. See for example Granville, Liverpool, Harris Park, Paramatta etc

Types of Establisments

Brothels:

There are tens of large to mid sized, legal, brothels in Sydney. Typically they will have 5 to 15 girls at any one time. each woman has a room typically with an en-suite or shower bath room attached to it. the room typically has a full Queen or king sized bed. Sheets and twells are always new and clean. Condoms are required and safe sex is manditory.

A woman receptionist will typically place you in a meeting room and the women available will visit you one at a time for a short chat.If you call up the house the same day your visiting chat up the receptionist, get her name and develop a report. You may get some favors like getting told that a woman who fits your desires is going to arrive in half an hour or whatever. describe the type you want over the phone and you might get good advice on when to come. I like to arrive in the late morning as the day shift comes in. they are fresh and energetic and its a slow time to them so you will get more attention.

When you select who you want the receptionist will explain the rates to you most places offer 30, 45 or 60 minutes stays and you can extend this time during the session though I advise against that generally. You then pay and the girl you selected will appear often 5 10 minutes later and take you to her room. If none of the women appeal to you you can just leave with no fuss. I try to scope out the choices over the phone the day I'm planning to visit, getting detailed physical descritptions and if your befriend the receptionist even some hints on quality of service, entusiams for certian types of service. Dont be to nosey but many will prattle on and tell you stuff of interest. Bring the receptionist a chocalate. receptionists are the best to check out possibility of extras like anal sex (greek in Aussie speak) Ask for a "Greek Lady". If mild discipline is your thing, ask for a "German Lady" (another example of the famous Aussie sense of humor I guess).

Service provided as standard is BJ covered and full sex for around $ Au 200 to 300 per hour, $ Au 150 to 200 for 45minutes and $ Au100 to 150 for 30 minutes. First you shower.. then BJ then typically cowgirl as she climbs on top a rides you. Then doggie style... then missionary for the finish. thes ewomen are professionals and so they use a lot of "Lube". You wont get much friction. the best one have trained their muscles to milk you.

If you do want BBBJ you might try a place adverised as Asian Ladies or Koreans. In general unprotected sex is a No No and requesting it will get an angry response and maybe a lecture.

Massage Parlors/Body Rubs/Body Slides

These places are exactly that, massage Parlors. massage only not brothels.only. Lots of friction (body slides) may be available. Again the receptionist will give you the score. Dont ask for FS because the woman who work in these places do so because they dont want to do FS.

There are some exceptions. A massage place in paramatta offers FS but you will be told this up front. These kind of places tend to be less comfortable for full service as they dont have beds just massage tablesWhen you talk to the girl she will show you a menu of services including massage, HJ, French (Australian for BJ) and FS.

A HJ is often possible or standard in some pure massage places but their mainn aim is a sensual massage.

Prices in general are a half or less than brothels. Asensual massage can be had for as little as $ Au 30 for a half hour. I suspect such places are looking for more dollars for HJ or body slides.

Independants/Private Situations/Discrete Situations

Ladies not working at brothels are sometimes called private situations because they are working in areas that are not zoned for brothels. So they are breaking zoning regs, Not a criminal offense but they need t be discrete because if the neighbors complain they could be booted. Some of these women are older and no longer viable in brothels, they advertise themselves as "mature ladies". Some of these give graet service. Also most will kiss "very affectinate" which almost no young ones will. Also their are young independants some of whom give the very best sex t be had. In general I prefer independants.

Escorts:

Why bother? Mostly just for tourists or businessmen on expense accounts. Often just women from brothels moonlighting. One Brothel that seemes to have tanked (a Woman Of Pleasure) used to run an escort service with their girls just tacking on a large surcharge.

FINDING WHAT YOU WANT

Use the internet. Brothels have websites. Also most advertise in the Telegraph Newspaper . The Tele has online classfieds at news.com.au look under personals, agency.

Lana, Private Situation near Central

Lana is is late twenties, Light brown hair, DD (enhanced but look and feel extremely natural, great body. South of Central Station about 3 blocks, backs onto rail lines on west side next to gas station. great attitude. Paid for 30 mins and with great sustained BJ came in 15 and Lana refunded me. Came back next day and experience even more awesome. Very friendly. Great oral skills. A few quirks, Wont climb on top. great doggie though, Loves russian, wildly enthusiastic about it. adavertises in subburban papers not Telegraph (Ads accesible over internet). She says Telegraph is to expensive. says she's studying to be a Mortican. This may just be a converstion starter.

I am particularly surprised at a post which compares K5 Relax in Prague to Tiffanys in Surry Hills, NSW. I have not stopped laughing yet. As someone who is a retired spotter and worked for Brothels in the Czech Republic and Hungary I can tell you that most of the girls at Tiffs would not be allowed on the floor of a 5 star Prague brothel,

What an interesting post. I have been to K5 (1998, 2001,2004) and Tiffany (at least once a year since 1985). Over a period since 1980, I have bonked more than 1000 ladies in brothels/saunas/escorts/freebies. K5 was unbelievable in 1998 & 2001 but last year, it was curiously listless. Tiffany's ladies seems to be getting older. I once happened to a "Morgan" at the now defunct Alyras in Chatswood and saw her again at Tiffany's about 5 years later. At Alyras, I was fascinated with her and basically extended 3 times because she was then 18 and what a body. At Tiffany's.................it was a little sad really but she kept free of drugs.....................

Nude Beaches Ride the W.

Well you must have wittnessed some late entries for the Bondi Beach nude surf competition. Waxing surfboards can easyly be mistaken for something else. And hey, saddling onto a board is just the thing down here. Surfing is like lovemaking all along.

Just cant figure out how much pot you must have smoked to work out their age??
    Hope you join us.

Aloha!!

Sydney Nude Beaches

Saw the most awesome public sex scene in Sydney a few days ago. Off on the edge of a nude beach were a group of people. As I got closer I could see some legs in the air and a lot of action. Guys just rooting the heck out of two very attractive girls maybe in there late 20's/30's. It was quite impressive. A guy would walk up, stroke himself or get a BJ to get hard then mount up. Maybe 8 guys in all nailed these two girls, but there were at least 12 guys standing around watching.

Question: Are there any other nude beaches like this near Sydney? This one was near Bondi beach and quite secluded.

Or is there a night club in the area that has this action?

The Power Exchange in SF is the only other place I know that compares.

Posting Limitations