La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Auckland

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for Endless Love. I put it on the map. http://www.endlesslove.co.nz/.

Is Eternity the same place at 3099 a? Google maps are great. Here is the street shot of Eternity.
    FWIW last time I visited 3099 went in thru a door round the back. No "walk of shame".

Christinas

Thanks for the info.

http://www.christinas.co.nz/

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDel  [View Original Post]

Cara Lin at Christinas. Christinas is an Asian parlour located in Kingsland not too far from the CBD and on the way to Eden Park. She was not my first choice. Had made a booking for Vespa but she cancelled after I arrived for 'personal reasons'. Should have just walked away but didn't my bad. Older than she looks in the pics and while she made an effort to try and please, I was pissed about the cancellation and possibly wasn't into it much myself. Avoid. 4/10.

Eternity Massage

Thanks for Endless Love. I put it on the map. http://www.endlesslove.co.nz/.

Is Eternity the same place at 3099 a? Google maps are great. Here is the street shot of Eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDel  [View Original Post]

Kiki at Endless Love. EL is a small parlour in New Lynn which is out in West Auckland. Located close to the Candy Club, it's run by a couple of Asian (Chinese) blokes. We had site visits out west so I looked in here. Once past the racks of towels put out to dry, it's up the stairs into the 'lounge'. The line up is small so it does pay to ring up in advance to find out who is on (as I found out later). Luckily she was on the night I visited and was in demand. What she didn't have in looks, she more than made up for in terms of action. We had great fun in the shower, on the bed, doing it and after as well. Would have loved to see her again for another round but unfortunately, she's apparently on "extended holiday" these days. Pity. 9/10.

Meria at Endless Love. Hoping to see Kiki again, I popped back one evening. Meria was new and recommended. Indian mix but Kiwi in attitude for sure. Not the greatest looker but enthusiastic enough. Only issue was that her coming was a little painful for her so had to watch that. Wouldn't see her again but that's only personal preference .7/10.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Eternity Massage.jpg‎   Endless Love.jpg‎  

Info

Thanks, for the update.

I will add it to the map, but it would be nice if you could get the rest of the info. How many girls work there, telephone number and hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwistickman  [View Original Post]
    Read a report saying more might be on offer here so made a return visit last Sunday. Arrived about 4 pm and met by what turned out to be the only filly on offer. Chinese about 30 a bit bigger than average but not gross. Didn't exchange names sorry. She stripped with me and went on to give a half decent massage. After the flip she says she going to give me a good suck. Proceeds to give love pole a wipe with a wet one (towellette that is) and sucks on the rubber. Sucking skills more than acceptable so proceeded to a standup mish. (me standing on the floor she lie on massage table). I like this position as everything is at the correct height. Deed done and everything is happy. Only minor issue for me was the amazing black forest that needed intro. To a razor.

This place will be on my itinerary when I to and fro to the airport. A handy replacement for the now defunct Vicky's. Cost $140.

52 Manakau Rd

Read a report saying more might be on offer here so made a return visit last Sunday. Arrived about 4 pm and met by what turned out to be the only filly on offer. Chinese about 30 a bit bigger than average but not gross. Didn't exchange names sorry. She stripped with me and went on to give a half decent massage. After the flip she says she going to give me a good suck. Proceeds to give love pole a wipe with a wet one (towellette that is) and sucks on the rubber. Sucking skills more than acceptable so proceeded to a standup mish. (me standing on the floor she lie on massage table). I like this position as everything is at the correct height. Deed done and everything is happy. Only minor issue for me was the amazing black forest that needed intro. To a razor.

This place will be on my itinerary when I to and fro to the airport. A handy replacement for the now defunct Vicky's. Cost $140.

A few from recent

Amazed that there aren't more reports for NZ in general. The scene is active enough, IMHO. Had a long assignment that took me across and around the city so was able to look in to a few places.

Ilona at Mustangs: Mustangs in on the North Shore and about 15 m drive from the CBD. I was already in the area so wasn't too much of a stretch to get there. Ilona is a tall girl even out of heels. Nice tats (as well as tits) I have to say. Overall, quite satisfying even though it sort of felt like doing Irene van Dyk (NZ netball star who also emgrated from South Africa). Would see her again but would prefer other girls on the list below. Works days and nights so recommend calling up in advance. 8/10.

(I went back to Mustangs one evening later on – the evening selection was a bit frightening to look at so bailed. But I'd check back with them to see who is on. Not all of them are that bad).

Kiki at Endless Love. EL is a small parlour in New Lynn which is out in West Auckland. Located close to the Candy Club, it's run by a couple of Asian (Chinese) blokes. We had site visits out west so I looked in here. Once past the racks of towels put out to dry, it's up the stairs into the 'lounge'. The line up is small so it does pay to ring up in advance to find out who is on (as I found out later). Luckily she was on the night I visited and was in demand. What she didn't have in looks, she more than made up for in terms of action. We had great fun in the shower, on the bed, doing it and after as well. Would have loved to see her again for another round but unfortunately, she's apparently on "extended holiday" these days. Pity. 9/10.

Meria at Endless Love. Hoping to see Kiki again, I popped back one evening. Meria was new and recommended. Indian mix but Kiwi in attitude for sure. Not the greatest looker but enthusiastic enough. Only issue was that her coming was a little painful for her so had to watch that. Wouldn't see her again but that's only personal preference .7/10.

Cara Lin at Christinas. Christinas is an Asian parlour located in Kingsland not too far from the CBD and on the way to Eden Park. She was not my first choice. Had made a booking for Vespa but she cancelled after I arrived for 'personal reasons'. Should have just walked away but didn't – my bad. Older than she looks in the pics and while she made an effort to try and please, I was pissed about the cancellation and possibly wasn't into it much myself. Avoid. 4/10.

Hayley at Club 574. Club 574 has been around for a long time but I hadn't been back for many years. She was a diversion on the way to the airport for a ridiculously early flight. She was the best of the bunch there at the time – I didn't fancy time with the PI / Maori girls there. Cute blonde but the dress hides a few excess pounds around the tummy area. Again, maybe it was the hour of day / night but she wasn't exactly enthusiastic and it was a case of going through the motions. Conversation was perfunctory as was the sex. Wouldn't see her again. 5/10.

Heidi at Pelican Club. PC is probably the best known club in Auckland and just outside the CBD. A very nice weekend distraction. A bit older than some of the other ladies there but for me, not an issue. Really affectionate before sex (we had a great time in the shower), passionte during it and easy to talk to after it. Should really go and see her again but I wasn't spending that much time in the city this time around. 8/10.

Until next time folks...

Google Map

Check out the map in the List thread.

I just spend the last few days working on it.

Let Us know what is still opened, closed or wrong, etc.

I searched the posts and the Web, but it was hard to get all the info.

The Web has some posts with no dates, that makes it hard to know.

Titoki Russian

advertised in newspaper under therapeutic and only russian in this column. thought i would try. wish i hadn't bothered. greeted at the door by what could only be described as a soviet tractor driver in the making. i was tempted to do a runner but my feet would not move. bugger! usual massage table setup however she was able to adjust the height of the table by pushing a button on the floor. height was raised and lowered throughout but to me served no real purpose apart from trying to impress that she had this technology. she would have done better to spend the money on some massage lessons. it was crap. felt like she would have been better painting the house as she sloped great dollops of goo on me and simply spread it around. no attempt at any hanky panky. thank goodness. so, if you are into large ruskys covering you in undefined goo while raising and lowering your carcass in a red room with a distinct dampness in the air. this is for you. of course ymmv but i doubt it. so underwhelmed was me, i had to make a return visit to a swanson road / rathgar road area establishment for a proper massage followed by a great root. by the way, they tell me they are finishing up next week and selling the house. no plans to relocate given.

Tantra and Nuru Services and now Taoist practices

Hi Trawler, It seems we could be on the same wave pool here, but posted a response on our Melbourne ISG for U to read. It seems the Auckland forum is a bit too quiet with roughly 1-post on average per week.

Happy N Safe punting.

Lotus.

Femme Fatale si, White House no

I recently got back from a trip to New Zealand. I didn't have a whole lot of time for mongering, but I managed to do a bit in Auckland. I first went to a strip club named the White House, which has its own thread on this forum. Don't bother. It's a fairly ordinary strip club with a number of attractive girls including, surprisingly, several Latin Americans. There is a runway down which all the girls will eventually strut. Some will take everything off, but some will keep their crotches covered. Of course they will pester you for tips without offering anything in return, and they will pester you for a private dance. I watched the strippers for a while but eventually got bored and left.

On the other hand, I would highly recommend Femme Fatale, a brothel at 84 Wallenby Street, open 24 hours, http://www.femmefatale.co.nz/?id=150 I went with Ruby, a fairly tall Asian girl, and had a great time. Excellent service. I can't recall right now what the rates are, but they are set by the house and are very reasonable. Of course you can always give a tip for excellent service.

By the way, there is a brothel named Monica's attached to the White House, but I went by there at 3pm on a Friday afternoon and it was closed. I went to FF instead and I am glad I did.

Nuruless

Quote Originally Posted by Genuine Lotus  [View Original Post]
    Hi Trawler. Coming over to Auckland in ten days or so but won't be booking into any Nuru place in a hurry. Tantra and Nuru have been around in Australia seriously for about 5-7 years. Wordsout amongst ISG members that Tantra massage is just another way of saying expensive rip off. In Melbourne we have many but Ishimpo is one of the first started by a lady who used to go by White Tiger Tantra. Very expensive and also offers Nuru massage. Most say, if they had more dollars, less sense they might have tried it.

But most also put their hard earned to local affordables.

Happy N Safe punting.

Lotus.
    Hi Lotus, And thanks for replying. I expect you are right but I some point I have to try it. The tantra thing doesn't interest me but the real japanese-style FS nuru does. I guess I'll keep looking.

Well, have a good trip to Auckland. Can't help on the R&T places.

TM

Nuru. Or is it a New Word?

Quote Originally Posted by Trawlerman  [View Original Post]
    Curious whether anyone here has tried nuru massage. I see that it is offered by at least two providers: Naru and Leather&Lace. Expensive but is it worth it? Glowing reports on that other forum, but I'd be more interested in what ISG members have to say.

TM
    Hi Trawler. Coming over to Auckland in ten days or so but won't be booking into any Nuru place in a hurry. Tantra and Nuru have been around in Australia seriously for about 5-7 years. Wordsout amongst ISG members that Tantra massage is just another way of saying expensive rip off. In Melbourne we have many but Ishimpo is one of the first started by a lady who used to go by White Tiger Tantra. Very expensive and also offers Nuru massage. Most say, if they had more dollars, less sense they might have tried it.

But most also put their hard earned to local affordables.

Happy N Safe punting.

Lotus.

Auckland scene 10 years on, compared to Melbourne

Quote Originally Posted by Trawlerman  [View Original Post]
    This report is probably only of interest to people like me who have memories of Auckland from before legalisation and have spent a fair bit of time in Asia, specifically China. So that's fairly specific. Locals will already know all of the local info, so. Well, you've been warned.

It has been a decade since I was last here mongering and things have changed a lot. Instead of a table the'hote of $180 at places like the Pelican Club and Femme Fetale, there is now a huge range of a la carte options, from gals who advertise on list sites for a quickie, right now for cash (you bid) to $500+ superstars who jet in from Australia and elsewhere for a few days.

I went for a Dollhouse girl at the above-average price of $260 for the hour. Cheaper, shorter sessions were available. I won't mention her name just because I can't really do a decent comparison with other local options. But since most of my mongering experience of late has been in China, I wanted to do a bit of a comparison with there, in case anyone is interest, as I would have been.

Firstly, the price. $260 is 1300 RMB, which is about 40% higher than typical incall FS in, say, a good Shanghai sauna. Still the gap is narrowing fast. It was much much bigger 10 years ago.

Secondly, the service. Here there are some peculiarities. Chinese WGs hardly ever kiss, whereas it is quite common in NZ. Certainly my doll was very kissy. But as for BBBJ, forget it in NZ, or so I have been told, and despite the rather intimate way things progressed, from kissing and touching to DATY, on came the condom before her lips touched my dick. For actual fucking, I imagine there is a huge variety here, as in China. My girl was enthusiastic and cooperative, but there was a lack of chemistry unfortunately. Still, it was better than the rather too common complaints of pain due to foreigner-sized equipment that is common in China.

Thirdly, the elusive GFE. NZ girls are big on this and many advertise themselves as providing it. I don't know if this dates from the Sasha Grey movie or earlier. Many WGs are online in NZ and some actively participate in the various forums. In part, this just means kissing (I think) , although a general friendliness and laid-back attitude goes along with it too. This sort of thing is rare in China. Although when it happens it can be very very good.

Fourthly, personality. My girl was very friendly and a little bit chatty but not too much. She is not a kiwi. Just here from Europe for a while. Of course, my English is a whole lot better than my Chinese, so it should be easier for me to connect here than in China, but actually, I have to say, there was not much difference. Not as much as I was expecting. That could be due to the fact that I am now 10 years older. The girls are still all mid20s, at least the ones I am attracted too. (Maybe I should go for older women. Gasp!) Although, strangely, the age-gap does not seem to make so much difference in China.

And lastly, just plain sex-appeal. My girl was doing her best to be sexy and I can't really fault the performance, but I think I just find that hot young Chinese girls turn me on more. But then again, it really is too hard to generalise from just one experience here. Maybe I should try again.

TM
    Good post trawler! It seems exhaustively copy-written and copy-edited though, however nice work all the same and a generous contribution for the locals nevertheless. I will be in Auckland during the second week of October and use to work in Auckland but not sure where the R&T shops are anymore so would be interested to hear from fellow punters of likely places. Interesting to learn that the Kiwi-girls have the lions-share of the market as one punter recently suggested, personally I prefer young Asian-pussy un-shaven.

In Melbourne, and Sydney for that matter too, the market is totally dominated by AMP and the R&T offer. There seems to be an overwhelming sense of discontent and resentment though, that punters are paying way too much for a handy and other extras. The standard entry price is 50-70anhour+20-30 extra for HJ which starts to add up. We are constantly cautioning guys to not over-tip these girls because this fuels the already inflated prices with Some dopeheads shelling out an extra 50$. The market is softening here and there is a slow reluctance by the industry to adjust their prices. Lots of punters are pissed-off with the AMP You-touch-my-arse. That s an extra 30$ thanks which is absolute bullshit. We try to adhere to the golden rule which doesn't always work. But 'No-touch No-tip' on the flip. That usually sorts things out. The other main gripe across the industry is the quality of stock is just simply not there. Old ducks passed off as spring chickens, we generally need to add 10-15 years to their advertised age. To avoid crack-downs heaps of the younger girls are choosing to advertise on-line and operate from apartments, mind you their ages and photos are false so often a disappointing experience. You must be prepared to make a two-minute assessment or you walk and save your hard-earned.

Some price comparisons; Today I had a mid-20's China girl 6. 5/10 for 60anhour+50 extra for nude relaxation LK and very lite DATY probably paid slightly too much but feeling generous. More recently $100/30 FS with one of the mamasans finest early-twenties Vietnamese girls, she prides herself with having truly 'Young' girls mostly all Viets

Happy N Safe punting.

Lotus.

Nuru in Auckland?

Curious whether anyone here has tried nuru massage. I see that it is offered by at least two providers: Naru and Leather&Lace. Expensive but is it worth it? Glowing reports on that other forum, but I'd be more interested in what ISG members have to say.

TM

Auckland scene 10 years on, compared to China

This report is probably only of interest to people like me who have memories of Auckland from before legalisation and have spent a fair bit of time in Asia, specifically China. So that's fairly specific. Locals will already know all of the local info, so. Well, you've been warned.

It has been a decade since I was last here mongering and things have changed a lot. Instead of a table the'hote of $180 at places like the Pelican Club and Femme Fetale, there is now a huge range of a la carte options, from gals who advertise on list sites for a quickie, right now for cash (you bid) to $500+ superstars who jet in from Australia and elsewhere for a few days.

I went for a Dollhouse girl at the above-average price of $260 for the hour. Cheaper, shorter sessions were available. I won't mention her name just because I can't really do a decent comparison with other local options. But since most of my mongering experience of late has been in China, I wanted to do a bit of a comparison with there, in case anyone is interest, as I would have been.

Firstly, the price. $260 is 1300 RMB, which is about 40% higher than typical incall FS in, say, a good Shanghai sauna. Still the gap is narrowing fast. It was much much bigger 10 years ago.

Secondly, the service. Here there are some peculiarities. Chinese WGs hardly ever kiss, whereas it is quite common in NZ. Certainly my doll was very kissy. But as for BBBJ, forget it in NZ, or so I have been told, and despite the rather intimate way things progressed, from kissing and touching to DATY, on came the condom before her lips touched my dick. For actual fucking, I imagine there is a huge variety here, as in China. My girl was enthusiastic and cooperative, but there was a lack of chemistry unfortunately. Still, it was better than the rather too common complaints of pain due to foreigner-sized equipment that is common in China.

Thirdly, the elusive GFE. NZ girls are big on this and many advertise themselves as providing it. I don't know if this dates from the Sasha Grey movie or earlier. Many WGs are online in NZ and some actively participate in the various forums. In part, this just means kissing (I think) , although a general friendliness and laid-back attitude goes along with it too. This sort of thing is rare in China. Although when it happens it can be very very good.

Fourthly, personality. My girl was very friendly and a little bit chatty but not too much. She is not a kiwi. Just here from Europe for a while. Of course, my English is a whole lot better than my Chinese, so it should be easier for me to connect here than in China, but actually, I have to say, there was not much difference. Not as much as I was expecting. That could be due to the fact that I am now 10 years older. The girls are still all mid20s, at least the ones I am attracted too. (Maybe I should go for older women. Gasp!) Although, strangely, the age-gap does not seem to make so much difference in China.

And lastly, just plain sex-appeal. My girl was doing her best to be sexy and I can't really fault the performance, but I think I just find that hot young Chinese girls turn me on more. But then again, it really is too hard to generalise from just one experience here. Maybe I should try again.

TM
    Last edited by Trawlerman; 09-25-13 at 06:20. Reason: typo

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations