La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Fiji

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunubabu101  [View Original Post]
    . Tried negotiating but since I was a first time customer had to settle for 100 $ HJ (ik I got ripped off but just went along wit it).
    Yes, you got ripped off. HJ is $50 and full service is in $100 - $120 range. And now, times are tough. Suva massage places like Salato St Namadi or Sport City are getting about 1 or 2 weekday customers PER DAY, with a crew of 4 or 5 girls on duty, all recently laid off from shop assistant or tourism related jobs. Their cut of the $50 you pay to the Chinese lady on the front desk is $15 in the case of Sport City, only $9 in the case of Salato. So the girls sit there all day 12 hours for zero income and then have to borrow from the boss for their bus fare home before the curfew.

So good if you paid $100 for HJ, that will probably be her total income for that week.

Share and care.

Times is tough! Esp. If wiping your arse with Times because T. P. is out-of-stock!

Stay safe. Be generous.

GPat

Happy ending massage

Swinged by kool spa in nadi. Paid for the 1 HR full body massage (60 $). I must add this was my first time getting any kind of massage and I just wanted to experience it for the fun of it. Massage was very professional. Started off by me on my back and soon all the tell tell signs were there that more will be offered in the massage. She didn't mention it at first but while massaging she kept glazing past my balls and cock while massaging my thighs and then when massaging my shoulders she got onto the table in a reverse cowgirl kind of position. (idk if that's usual or not). When I flipped over she continued massaging my chest but then when she reached the goods she asked if I wanted more. I was like hell yea. Tried negotiating but since I was a first time customer had to settle for 100 $ HJ (ik I got ripped off but just went along wit it) took off her top and massaged her nipples and sucked on them. She offered BJ for 150 and full service for 300 but said full service is only on 2nd time not now. (didn't want the BJ cause of the risks).

Had her moaning in no time while pinching her pink nipples really really hard. Would've fuked her so hard but alas that's for next time. Finished and got her number. Overall good experience. Massage was good also but would've loved to fuk her petite body very roughly and cum on her face.

Well the lockdown is over and groups of up to 20 are not allowed to assemble. I noticed the street walkers on Yarawa Rd have slowly crept back, although the 10 pm curfew will probably put a dent in their earnings. I spent a bit of time over west recently and there was no lack of action. The restrictions made it necessary for friends to spend the night, but that usually wasn't an issue. If you are still here, there are plenty of ladies on the aforementioned social media sites who are more than grateful to get out of the house and have some fun. I keep the fridge well stocked with Tribe and a packet of smokes, as well as snacks and chocolate on hand and that usually does the trick. I'm told by a reliable source that we should be back to BAU (at least domestically) by June 13 - might be a good night to hit the pubs and clubs as there will be some thirsty ladies about.

Quote Originally Posted by JackMac  [View Original Post]
    It's simple. Don't!

Punting In The Age Of Coronavirus

It's simple. Don't!

Quote Originally Posted by PossessedSeoul  [View Original Post]
    Nights out. I've had some good and bad experiences, but generally try to limit these as a lot of girls here can drink and will bring a friend or friends.

I have learned to put my foot down and let the girl know from the get go I'm not paying to get her entire tribe shitfaced that night.
    This type of behaviour can be common in clubbing scenarios, but it's not "Fijian culture" for them to do that. It's an abuse of culture. When people here go out drinking as a group, they all chip in whatever they can. It's the Marxist philosophy of "from each according to their ability to each according to their need". In the White House scenario I described earlier, there were about 10 of us. None of them stopped buying just because I was. This is Fijian politeness personified. I ended up contributing about 10-15% of the stubbies to our group of 10, not 100%. The others were carrying their weight. If any kai vulagi finds themselves paying 100% of the drinks, it's time to move on and find a better class of drinking companions.

I never take anyone home either. Not alone, nor with hangers-on. But it's horses for courses.

The best bang for the buck in Fiji, both money-wise and time-wise, for me is at the massage joints. In and out in an hour, job done! Financial exposure is transparent from the start, and alcohol is not a factor.

I've made good friends with 3 or 4 masseusses who are sober and loyal and just trying to do their best as solo parents. Yes, they call upon me for money when a critical bill is due. They are are genuinely welcoming and loving and take care of my needs if I present myself to them as a chronic case of horniness. A couple of them get so naturally horny as to call me up and arrange the tryst. The longest-serving such Night Nurse has been fucking me regularly for 12 years now. Long ago left the parlours, I'm now her sole amour. One doesn't get so much variety this way, but their quality means I don't need quantity.

Your own mileage may vary.

GPat.

. Chatted for a while and she said that the salon was having a girls night out that night would I like to join them? Of course I would. Met them that evening, three from the salon and one of their clients. Spent a few hours drinking and dancing until around midnight the two married girls had to leave. I indicated that I would go to, whereupon one of the remaining girls said that I shouldn't go on my own, Suva could be dangerous, and said she would see me home. She had been the quietest all night, but this did not continue in the bedroom. I was sucked and fucked to exhaustion. Got even bigger smiles next time I passed the salon.

So, digital or traditional a bit of effort still is rewarded.
    Nights out. I've had some good and bad experiences, but generally try to limit these as a lot of girls here can drink and will bring a friend or friends.

Example one. Midweek at a downtown Suva nightclub and I join two cousins on their night out. The younger one is a bit chubby but seems keen. The older one has an 18-yo daughter who joins us with two friends, one male one female after their school formal / prom. Of course I'm obliged to by drinks. I ask the younger one around to my place on the weekend and she is keen, except the older cousin turns up first with an even older cousin, a fat old whale, from the mean streets of Lami. They proceed to drink my place dry and through the night more of the family turn up. I ended up kicking out the oldest cousin when she spat on my floor and started throwing empty cans into the kitchen. It was like a plague of locusts had descended and to make matters worse I screwed the pooch by sending an angry SMS the next day to the one I had my sights on, telling her she was taking the piss by inviting the whole village over. Needless to say we haven't spoken since.

Example two. I've started drinking with a girl in another, mostly locals-only, club further up the street when she's joined by another cousin. Soon you are drinking with half the bloody town. Sure you get to take her home at the end of the night, but the requests for drinks and the cost ain't worth the reward.

I've had better luck over in Nadi. Bar One is good for some action. Get to know the female bouncer. A tough bull dyke who will hook you up for a fee. Still, I have learned to put my foot down and let the girl know from the get go I'm not paying to get her entire tribe shitfaced that night.

I'm never short of amazed at the requests for cash for all manner of reasons. This week I've been asked to pay a water bill, for a funeral and a power bill alone. Generally all of these requests go unanswered, but there has been the odd occasion where I have helped out. Mainly because I know the reward will be worth it. Most are not.

Finally, while I am in rant mode. Fijians have no concept of time whatsoever. Arrange for her to come around at 8 and you're sitting there playing with your dick at 10 pm still when you get an SMS (reverse charges of course because she's out of data) informing you that your morsel for the evening has just stepped into the shower. I've lost it more than once and told them to stay wherever they are. Special ones get picked up, but only on condition she's staying the night.

Still I'm getting more than my share. Got a message from one this morning asking who the girl I was bringing into my place last night was. A few soothing words and she's still on the roster. I would appreciate a bit more courtesy and the odd week to go by where I'm not seen as the Bank of the sodding South Pacific.

Adult snub

I can only speak to my own experience. I understand the reference to AFF and so I looked at AdultHub initially with some scepticism, however there were quite a number of profiles of Fiji women particularly Suva, Nadi
    Scanning through the Fiji profiles, I can see that the majority of them are fake. Telltale signs: firstly, the English is very colloquial "white" and does not contain the slang and syntax typical of English as used by people born and bred in Fiji. Secondly, profile preferences quite commonly include things like "dogging", which simply doesn't happen in Fiji. At least, not in the mutually consensual form that exists in Oz, NZ or UK. The nearest thing Fiji has to dogging is those unwise enough to park up with their date at the Rifle Range road in Vatuwaqa, whereupon the windscreen will be smashed, he will be beaten senseless, and she will be dragged off into the bushes and pack-raped. Thirdly, the messages I started receiving were very generic, and even replies to my reply were so generic as to not even address themselves to my replies.

So I've cancelled my VIP membership. I hope they honour the cancellation confirmation. If not, then just as well I used a card that expires next month.

Not to discount your apparent success, however this whole site makes me very nervous for my money. Use with caution, mongers!

I do still prefer the old ways. Congratulations on finding your horny hairdresser. I love the thrill of the chase. Often it's the still waters that run deepest!

GPat.

There are a few sites around that don't really rate in the rest of the world, but for some reason live on in countries like this one. Badoo is just one such example. Still, I've caught a few with Tinder and maintain a VIP membership is worth the spend. I am convinced less so with Adult Hub. I looked at it once and it seemed to be a bit of a trap, much like the old Adultfriendfinder back in the day. I'm interested to hear experiences from it before taking the plunge.
    I can only speak to my own experience. I understand the reference to AFF and so I looked at AdultHub initially with some scepticism, however there were quite a number of profiles of Fiji women particularly Suva, Nadi and Lautoka so I took the plunge and took out the shortest possible VIP membership to test. (Warning here. Turn off auto-rebilling!) I then sent messages to a number that ticked boxes for me, including that they had verified email addresses and were recently online. Out of this a reasonable minority responded to my messages, some by I'm. I exchanged phone numbers with six and so made personal contact setting up meets. I now have these contacts (No need for more membership payments). So worked for me and, as I said in earlier post now have some "go to" girls in Suva and Nadi.

As for the "old ways", they still work. Was recently passing a Suva Beauty salon where one of the hairdressers was lounging in the doorway. Gave her a nice smile and received a broad smile and Hello, back. Chatted for a while and she said that the salon was having a girls night out that night would I like to join them? Of course I would. Met them that evening, three from the salon and one of their clients. Spent a few hours drinking and dancing until around midnight the two married girls had to leave. I indicated that I would go to, whereupon one of the remaining girls said that I shouldn't go on my own, Suva could be dangerous, and said she would see me home. She had been the quietest all night, but this did not continue in the bedroom. I was sucked and fucked to exhaustion. Got even bigger smiles next time I passed the salon.

So, digital or traditional a bit of effort still is rewarded.

There are a few sites around that don't really rate in the rest of the world, but for some reason live on in countries like this one. Badoo is just one such example. Still, I've caught a few with Tinder and maintain a VIP membership is worth the spend. I am convinced less so with Adult Hub. I looked at it once and it seemed to be a bit of a trap, much like the old Adultfriendfinder back in the day. I'm interested to hear experiences from it before taking the plunge.
    I have now done tours of duty in Fiji on all three of Badoo, Tinder, and Adult Hub. I didn't pay money for any of them. Badoo has the least overtly sexual ads of the three. Most of the Fiji ladies there want to "chat" and be "friends" while they patiently wait in hope that one of us may yet turn out to be Mr Right. That said, Badoo has in very short order yielded me one extremely oral marama.

Tinder has a somewhat greater proportion of women of the "why wait for the honeymoon, let's fuck now!" variety. In order to set a sterner scientific test of Tinder's capabilities, my profile there carried no photo at all and my preferences merely stated "BDSM". Astonishing to report, then, that within 48 HR four Fiji women had msg'ed me, three wanting to be my sub and one wanting to be my domme. Not wanting to be greedy, I've met with one of each. It's been fun!

Adult Hub ads from Fiji women are quite hot, with several stating preference for various kink including BDSM. About 23 "like" me already, but (unlike Badoo or Tinder) I will have to pay money before the site will let me respond. So Adult Hub can go and get fucked, because I already got my hands full after my road-testing of Badoo and Tinder.

Just imagine! So much female company is contactable right here in Fiji, without stooping to ask fellow mongers for a single phone number!

Happy rooting.

GPat.

Glad to see I was finally able to contribute something of meaning, especially to GP, whose work here is worthy of an award. I'm keen to hear more about the Nabua SW zone, which is rather close to my premises, so I am not sure if I should dive in just yet. There are a few sites around that don't really rate in the rest of the world, but for some reason live on in countries like this one. Badoo is just one such example. Still, I've caught a few with Tinder and maintain a VIP membership is worth the spend. I am convinced less so with Adult Hub. I looked at it once and it seemed to be a bit of a trap, much like the old Adultfriendfinder back in the day. I'm interested to hear experiences from it before taking the plunge.

Speaking of Nadi nightclubs, I've befriended a very butch Fijian dyke bouncer at one opposite the Bounty and she has supplied me with a few hookups over the past few visits. One was a flake and ran off claiming her boyfriend had called and was about to rumble her, another was a nice 19-year-old who was very hot, but inexperienced and complained about the size of my dick. Speaking of which, what is it with Fijian girls and size? They aren't exactly small themselves and even a few who have popped out multiple pikininnies have complained about my girth. Fijian blokes must have small cocks if that is the case.

Anyhow, bouncers at local clubs are always good to know. I have a relationship with a few in Suva as well and they seem to know where the single and interested girls are. But as GP said below, if you aren't putting yourself out there and introducing yourself to the ladies, you will miss some great opportunities in Fiji. If you see an earlier post, I brought a barmaid over from Labasa and got a good week's worth of shagging and house cleaning out of her for the cost of a flight. So go get it and stop begging for numbers!

Badoo Too!

Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanPat  [View Original Post]
    Good evening mongers.

Not to be outdone by the (slightly) younger generation like Mr Seoul, I have taken the plunge into the techno realm and given Badoo a shot. Well, blow me down! (I use that phrase advisedly). It works! Two weeks later and I now have me a nice big mama who is extremely oral. Extremely. Who says traditional Fijian village women are not that keen on eating and being eaten? But enough of that. More to the point. I didn't ask her for a meet, it was she who asked me for a meat.

In other news, I can confirm from hands-on research that Yarawa Road and Namara Road in Nabua is a site of streetwalker action, mainly on Friday and Saturday nights. They come in all shapes and sizes, and offer a budget alternative. But engaging with Suva street meat rarely ends well. It's better to frequent the massage places for higher client satisfaction.

For example: At the new place upstairs in Garden City opp Bulaccino, there are some nice Fijian and Indian girls in their 20's, most of whom will do extras but some don't. So pop that question early, to avoid disappointment. Usually you can tell by the twinkle in her eye. But boss will want to assign a newbie to you, so be assertive about making your own selection.
    Hi GP,

Like you I have been encouraged to dip my toe into the digital age by Mr Seoul, and also like you I have found that, amazingly, it works. After a short while and a bit of chat Badoo has been quite productive with both Fijian and Indian women who want to do a lot more than "chat". All ages, all sizes and lots of enthusiasm. Currently have a nice little group of "go to" girls. Bouyed by this response I decided to go further into the digital and also tried The Adult Hub (took out a short VIP to see) This has given a couple of great contacts in both Suva and Nadi. One of who is always on, and another wanting to explore a little bit of kink. In short, can only endorse the earlier advice, get out there, do your own work, try a few different approaches have a bit of courtesy and you'll find there are plenty of women out there for you.

P.S. Thanks for the Nadi report. White House is back on my list next visit.

How to get your own phone contacts. Go clubbing!

To those of you here asking for contact details of willing Fiji women, I say "Get your own! Go clubbing!

I don't myself go clubbing much, because it's time-consuming, and because I drink little alcohol these days. But I was in Nadi recently, so had an opportunity to put this theory to the test.

I went to White House, a "live karaoke" joint in the same mall complex as Ice Bar. The latter is trendy, super sophiss, crowded, and drinks are pricey. White House, on the other hand, is $5 per stubby and is mostly hotel workers seeking to unwind. I was the only white guy in there. I pretended to be a tourist and was rapidly adopted by a group of ladies and one gay guy, who worked at surrounding hotels. It was soon pointed out to me which were married and which were single. The style of drinking was typically local. An ice bucket of Fiji Golds were maintained on the bar top, and the beer served to each of us in turn from a single glass ("taki"). No sipping. Bottoms up! Because the married ladies are on strict curfew to get home to their husbands by a certain hour ("visa expiry"), they want to get drunk very quickly. I discovered that the married ladies were the most cuddly on the dance floor. I love dirty dancing!

I feigned ignorance of these local customs, so that my congenial new friends could have the satisfaction of kindly explaining them to me. I had initially been holding and sipping my very own stubby, but soon was every so often buying 4 at a time and adding them to the bucket. This was appreciated.

As the night wore on, the married ones (having wet their pussies by grinding on my dick) had to leave or else face possible domestic violence. This left three, of which two were "very friendly". I left with one, and steered her along in the short stroll back to my hotel room.

In the room, as she rapidly stripped naked, she asked "Are you married?

"Of course!" I replied.

"I don't do that!" she said, kneeling to suck. "I have a boyfriend, he will punch me!

Then she got on the bed and said "Do me doggy!" I did indeed do her doggy, but didn't shoot, I was still too drunk.

Suddenly she leapt up to her feet and got dressed again. "I have a boyfriend, he will punch me!" She listed over sharply to starboard, landed on the bed, and went fast asleep. I curled up beside her, and dozed off myself.

At 5. 00 am she suddenly awoke. Tearing off her shorts and panties again, she exclaimed "I have to go, I have a boyfriend, he will punch me!" Then she got underneath me and we did mish. "Harder! Fuck me harder!" I felt a sequence of several hot flushes as she squirted each time she orgasmed. She left a wet spot on the mattress afterward which was bigger than a dinner plate.

Then I did take her home. I had no pen on me, so asked for her phone number and used toothpaste to write it on the bathroom mirror with my finger.

I called her up later on that day to confirm she'd got home safely. She said that she didn't get punched.

So. Pay attention, newbies! That's how you get the contact number of a rootable woman here in Fiji!

Don't forget to bring toothpaste.

Later,

GPat.

Much Badoo about nothing

Good evening mongers.

Not to be outdone by the (slightly) younger generation like Mr Seoul, I have taken the plunge into the techno realm and given Badoo a shot. Well, blow me down! (I use that phrase advisedly). It works! Two weeks later and I now have me a nice big mama who is extremely oral. Extremely. Who says traditional Fijian village women are not that keen on eating and being eaten? But enough of that. More to the point. I didn't ask her for a meet, it was she who asked me for a meat.

In other news, I can confirm from hands-on research that Yarawa Road and Namara Road in Nabua is a site of streetwalker action, mainly on Friday and Saturday nights. They come in all shapes and sizes, and offer a budget alternative. But engaging with Suva street meat rarely ends well. It's better to frequent the massage places for higher client satisfaction.

For example: At the new place upstairs in Garden City opp Bulaccino, there are some nice Fijian and Indian girls in their 20's, most of whom will do extras but some don't. So pop that question early, to avoid disappointment. Usually you can tell by the twinkle in her eye. But boss will want to assign a newbie to you, so be assertive about making your own selection.

To those of you here wanting phone contacts, this is one of the dumbest things I ever heard! Maybe in a morality police state like Chennai or Tehran, where the girls live in fear of persecution if exposed and only very trusted clients are allowed to give out her number to his close buddies. But not here in Fiji. Get up off your arse and go out hunting! Nightclubs, cafes, supermarkets. Make an offer to that waitress! Then report back here and share your experience (but no names, numbers, or face photos) to the benefit of others.

That's all for now.

Gpat.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSmitty  [View Original Post]
    I have asked a few guys on here for the info but no one has actually given it up. Hint, hint!
    Writing a horribly generic report that's pieced together from information freely available ain't going to get you contacts. What are you anyhow, retarded? Get out there and really sample the nightlife, have something to trade and, most importantly, be on the forum for longer than it takes a punter's baby gravy to trickle down a used-up working girl's leg once she's back on the beat before begging for contacts.

Nadi

I have been to Nadi a few times and thought I would contribute some info. I have noticed a few guys on here that have had some luck and I hope they can share the info on phone numbers. I think that is the best option for hooking up with someone. As for the ladies, they are all pretty nice. They know how to hustle and try their damnedest to get you to fork out some cash. I have only met a few that looked like they really didn't want to be doing it or a bit rude.

There are a lot of girls of the night walking around starting about dusk. Many are around the hotel Mercure area. I have not tried that road but they are fun to talk to Be careful because there are many LB and trans there, sometimes it is really hard to tell!

Another option, you can ask one of the taxi drivers, they will usually know who to contact and will take a cut. I have not tried this either because one thing you should know about Nadi is, it is not the safest place to be. Many people get mugged and all I can think is that the locals could be setting you up. So, not sure if you want to go down that road but I have seen a lot of guys do it right on the street. Also keep in mind that there is a lot of corruption going on including the people who enforce it. For me it is not worth the risk unless you can get someone's info or a number from someone that has a good contact. I have asked a few guys on here for the info but no one has actually given it up. Hint, hint!

There are a few massage shops that you can check out that will pretty much do anything depending on the girl. They will try and get as much money out of you but if you tell them that you have been there before, treat them with respect and just be firm but not rude, they will usually come down in price. Places to check out are: look for a restaurant named Grace Road Kitchen and walk just past it on the second floor. Another one with the same name right by the cinemas. Chinese shop just past Goundar Rd. You can't miss it at nighttime because it has a bunch of blue string lights up. Lastly heading to old town on the corner of Andrews Rd. & Queens Rd. Hope that helps and good luck!

Posting Limitations