Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: What Country has the Best Women for STR?

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 73 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

There is nothing free in life

Routard

Just following up on your post where you made some great points however, if I may just add my two Pesos worth;
    One: what you should remember that a company doesn’t send people overseas if they can already find the skills set in the country you are going to. You are not going to get a job, just because of your passport because unless you have something special to offer that cannot already be found in the country you wish to work in then forget it. In Asia, Africa and Latin American you can get five or six able degree educated people for what it would cost to send you overseas.
    Two: remember it’s not a holiday it’s 100% work, so at the end of the day you still have to produce the goods. If you are unable to work then why else would they send you over there - just to fuck the local women?
    Three: at times it’s a solitary life despite the fact that yes you have access to many hot women, many who'll wish to fuck you as much as you want them, but I believe its already been mentioned in the forum but you don’t shit on your own doorstep. Hookers are a good option for short time relief; I know many descent professional women in the Philippines who I maintain a 100% professional relationship but non sexual.
    Four: most companies expect you to be at their beck and call at all hours despite the fact that it might be nearly midnight your time, and many of the calls could easily be dealt with using just an e-mail. I have had incidents where the telephone has not rang once all day and then at 10pm whilst getting a BBBJ in the Star of Light, in Bangkok and then the phone goes off, all I could do was take the call an carry on business like, as the girl went about her business. Fate has a way of doing such things to you.
    Five: Its hard on your body physically, many times I have worked all week then on Friday night fly to the other side of the world and be expected to be ready to work first thing Monday morning in Melbourne. Trust me it might look glamorous at first travelling business class and staying in five star hotels but there is no way you can hit the drink, if you have to work, when I am coming back from Asia I prefer eat before I catch my flight then sleep as much as I can on the way back, because the moment you get home you are expected to get straight back into work, after a 14 hour flight, land at 5am and in work for 9am. You need to keep fit and there are many things you can do to beat the serious effects of jet-lag
    OK you still want to work overseas? You think its all about the money, I have seen many guys doing long term postings who have long term girlfriend and enviably they end up taking care of these girls even though they have no plans on marrying them. But at the end of their time they do not end up as much money as planned. I recall one guy who was paying for his Brazilian girlfriend in a three year college course and was also planning to leave her the $35,000 flat they were sharing; OK he also had a flat in London, which he was renting out whilst he was overseas, but he was happy with the arrangement.

Working overseas has many good points but like any job on the flip side there are also the down sides.

How to get the freedom to travel for mongering?

No one dared to answer Stpradiohead question so far, even if it is a major one. I guess probably because most of us don’t want to reveal too much about their personal life. Let me try it. I imagine there are a lot of silent readers who wonder how all those lucky bastards manage to travel around the world and screw hundreds of girls. Here are the clues.

There are two kinds of travellers, those who do it for their job and are paid for it and those who need to pay to travel.

There are two kinds of professional travellers, the short time travellers and the expats. From a mongering point of view, best is to be a short time traveller. Your family stays safely at home while you are spending the company’s money in hotels, restaurants, airplanes, taxis which allows you to screw hundreds of women around the world. Once at home, you are again the responsible father and husband taking care of his family. No one will ever notice you live different lives.

Being an expat mongerer is an option only for single IMHO. Be aware that in third world countries, there is no straight line between the pros and the amateurs. Sooner or later, your private life will be mixed with your mongering life. Even single mongerers need to be mentally very strong to separate those two lives. I’m an expat myself, I’ve lived for many years all over the world, but I’ve always followed this basic rule I made for myself: I never monger in the country where I live.

Back to the question, how to become a professional traveller? It is actually quite easy to find a job like this. The world economy is becoming more and global and most people simply don’t want to leave home. There is a lack of skilled people ready to travel. Don’t tell me none of these fields may apply to you:

Government sector: diplomatic staff, militaries, Intelligence…
    Non-governmental: humanitarian volunteers…
    Transport sector: pilots, stewards, sailors…
    Technical private sector: electricians, automations, mechanicals, welders, fitters, site managers (oil, industry, construction, high-tech….)
    Business private sector: sales managers, financial investors…
    Management private sector: foreign subsidiary manager, project managers …
    Professionals without location: writers, computer programmers, artists…

If you are not ready to leave your actual job that doesn’t allow you to travel, then you simply need to pay for it. Then again, there are the short time and the long time travellers. Huh, long time tourists? Yess!!! There are plenty of lucky bastards, fully retired (I know some of them that are still young, but they have earned enough money to stop working) and leaving abroad in a tropical paradise with plenty of pussy.

There are two major issues, money and family. Money is not the major one. Anyone can afford a short time vacation, take a car and drive either to Montreal or Tijuana from USA or to Frankfurt, Barcelona or Prague from Europe. Even far away, on the long term, it may be less expensive abroad than staying at home in countries like Thailand, Cambodia, Philippines, Colombia…

Family is a much bigger issue. Some lucky bastards have the balls once the children are grown up to kick their wife out of their life and take back their freedom and dignity and go to live as a king in paradise with their well earned money for the last remaining years. Most don’t love enough their wife to be happy to have her as the sole sex supplier for the rest of life. But most don’t hate their wife enough to throw her away like a peace of shit after all those years spend together. So, most continue living together, paying for being ruled, listening to female bullshits without sex rewards while the years are passing…

It will be tough convincing your wife to live in Thailand once retired. Some manage to do it, just make a compromise on which country she would like to go to.

Still, she will easily accept to go on vacation in a tropical paradise for a few weeks. Just make sure to book a country allowing short daytime sex supply.

Here my best advise: manage to take some vacation alone. Just do it. What will she do, leave you? Even better! In fact you may be surprised how easily she will accept it. Some just simply can't believ that she will accept it and prefer to come with some bullshit about a professional trip. It's up to you. If you act naturally, not as if you are guilty, you don't need to lie. She probably also needs a break and is tired of having you all day long at home. Here a few clues:

Take Spanish courses, the training school organises at the end of the year a week of intensive practise in Mexico.
    Take salsa lessons, there is a week of intensive dancing in Cuba.
    Go sporting every week with a hiking club, they go each year all together hiking a week abroad.
    Take sail lessons, the last session is around the Caribbean.
    Archeology is your new hobby and after some time, you really want to discover the Maya temples.
    You want to find back your roots, you definitely need to visit the country where your ancestors came from.
    You have always wanted to visit the Amazone in survival conditions.
    Go with your buddy to the famous beer festival in Munich, or the automobile mess in Frankfurt, no wife will be suspicious about Germany (haha!).

Whatever, it doesn’t matter, just go. Life is short.

Once she starts to allow herself also to travel alone and go shopping in London, Paris or New York, you have reached your goal. You don't need anymore to come up with a complicated story, each it's own freedom for a week or two every year, but probably not for the same purpose!

so to all you mongerers out there...

What kind of jobs do you have that enables you to travel a lot or gives you the freedom to travel a lot?

Sex and Society: Why foreigners love us

Rod Liddle

An opinion poll of young European men recently asked which of the Continent’s women they would most like to sleep with. Italian and French girls took the honours, but there was a strong showing from the Swedish ladies, which shows that a lot of gentlemen really do prefer blondes, even if they’re likely to harangue you about Third World debt and gender inequalities before, after or even during the act of intercourse. British girls were nowhere in sight, but we should not reflect too sadly upon this — because there was another question a little further down the page, and our babes won by a mile. It asked, which country’s women have you already slept with? Absolutely no contest.

This propensity of British girls to give of themselves, selflessly, over and over again, their minds seemingly unpoisoned by even the vaguest notions of discrimination, is excellent news for our tourism industry, which over the last few years has shown greater growth than any other in Europe. Youth tourism (meaning for those under the age of 35 — you may have noticed that the definition of ‘youth’ has gloriously expanded in recent years, perhaps in line with the increasing age of our population) constitutes a respectable 20 per cent of the world market. Aside from being lucrative, it also, according to the World Tourism Organisation, ‘plays a highly important social integration function’, a concept which British girls have taken to their hearts in a most committed and literal fashion. So about this time each year, when Europe’s young men mull over their holiday options, their limited budgets mean that they are apt to forget that what they really yearn for is to sink back into the fragrant, sophisticated embrace of a Collette or Gina; they are rational, they go for what is achievable — a quick knee-trembler by the bins behind the local KFC from a Kylie or a Kelis. They may indeed end up with a pig in a poke, but at least it will be an amenable and accommodating pig. A guaranteed poke in a pig, in fact.

The question which British tourism chiefs should be asking one another is why this should be the case, why British women are so much more accommodating than the girls of Spain, Luxembourg or Belgium. After all, one should always very carefully look a gift horse in the mouth.

In fact, this is a comparatively recent phenomenon. British girls were not always ‘easy’, as they say; ease of access has been thrust upon them somehow during the last 30 or 40 years and with a wholeheartedness that is not yet apparent on the European mainland. It has been a quite remarkable social change and one not frequently commented upon, except obliquely, perhaps for reasons of political correctness. It is, of course, a woman’s right to choose to have an infinite number of sexual partners if she so wishes, and not one which we ought to question. And so, over the last half-century or so, the average number of sexual partners enjoyed by women in their mid-twenties has risen from zero or one to 12 or 14. The number of sexual partners enjoyed by similarly aged men has increased too, although not nearly so dramatically. From which one can perhaps deduce that there is a gap between doing and admitting; men still admit to having had more sexual partners than women, but the gap is narrowing by the year. The real social change, then, has not been in male behaviour — which is much as it ever was — but in female behaviour. The old, traditional notion that women were the ‘gatekeepers’ to sexual intercourse has dissolved, for one reason or another. British women are not guarding their gates with anything like the discipline or rigour which they once did or, so it would seem, women still do 20 miles away across the Channel.

The reasons cited for such a change and discrepancy usually fit the political prejudices of the people advancing them. The decline of the Established Church in Britain and as a result the winnowing away of such notions as deferred gratification (a formerly potent, Protestant-derived ethic now almost extinct in every walk of British life) and the consequent absence of any ideological justification for sexual virtue and virginity, for example. But there’s not much doubt that this is in the mix somewhere. Weddings now seem to be viewed as enjoyable, if expensive, social gatherings which can be repeated with impunity every four or five years or so. We might also aver that the pull of the Roman Catholic Church in Spain, France and Italy has declined far less markedly. But it is hard to make a case for Britain as a more secular country than, say, Holland and Denmark, or even the Protestant tranche of Germany.

The fashionable explanation these days is alcohol or, to use the government-approved buzz phrase, ‘binge-drinking’. Or, to use the gender-appropriate term from the glossy magazines — the ‘ladette’ culture of young women drinking vast amounts of alcohol and then, having chemically removed their inhibitions, physically removing their clothes at the drop of a hat. We are told ad infinitum by bourgeois commentators that over here we do not have a culture which properly understands or appreciates alcohol; instead of enjoying a nice glass of Sancerre with our meal at an agreeable pavement café, accompanied by, say, a plate of olives and some peasant-recipe crusty bread, we swallow vast gallons of acrid plonk with a bag of Walkers and then throw up in the bushes and stagger home with an ill-considered partner. But these dark ruminations ignore two crucial factors. Firstly, British women do not succumb unwittingly to the depredations of Wikid and Archers and so on and then helplessly surrender their virtues. They drink vast quantities in order to partake of ad-hoc sexual intercourse: the intention was there at the beginning of the evening — and if you doubt that, look at what they chose to wear when they were still sober. Alcohol may lubricate the romantic, moist rummagings by the bins behind the KFC, but I would argue that the motive was present already, m’Lud.

It is hard, too, to blame radical feminism. Sure, what began as a movement almost pathologically distrustful of men has evolved into an ideology which has embraced us beyond our wildest dreams. I well remember a former girlfriend of mine informing me sadly, by means of an explanation for her outrageous act of infidelity with a close friend, that she had been ‘programmed by the patriarchal society never to say no to a man’ and hence she’d been coerced by the white male hegemony into shagging my mate. On a dhurrie. She had not meant to, but she had. That was back in about 1981, the time of the Greenham Common women and organisations called ‘Neasden Wimmin Against Everything’ and so on, a time when one simply did not demur in the face of feminist arguments about, well, anything. Since then the thesis has evolved from ‘We can’t say no!’ to ‘Why the hell should we say no?’, which is, frankly, fine by me. But again, it is difficult to make the argument that feminism was any more strident in Britain than it was in Germany or Holland.

It may, in the end, prove to be a combination of all of these factors, allied to perpetual exposure to a popular press and televisual media that are obsessed with sexual intercourse in all of its increasingly diverse manifestations. Sex lurches towards us from every conceivable, sulphurous angle. Even Tories have sex these days, quite openly: what is the world coming to?

My suspicion is that British girls ‘put out’, as the Americans have it, because they are expected to and because there is no reason not to. They are doing what society — and Italian male tourists — expect of them, without fear or favour. If you think they are wrongheaded in their behaviour, then think quickly and invent a reason for them to change their behaviour. Meanwhile, the rest of Europe can lie back and simply enjoy

Read the full Sex and Society survey at www.yougov.com/archives/spectator

Being middle eastern, the Israeli look encompasses the Red sea to the Black Sea. I guess they look Ethiopian to Russian, South and North European, Arabian and Persian.

My group has a girl that looks like Cleopatra. Million dollar plastic surgery couldn't get you that eyes and nose. I couldn't keep my eyes out of her when we 1st met. The other reason is that her perfect head rest on a balloon like body. She was still very young and not at all flabby. She told me that she recently took the pill and suffers the common side effect of ballooning, and she lost her boy friend.

They are indeed rather good friends. One boy will hit any Asian girls he saw, bring me along as the partner with the brain, and he's the partner with the looks. But I rather be the other way round. The other bigger boy basically earn his respects with a bullet hole on his chest. He cheers everybody up with his constant dumb Rambo impressions, whenever I do something serious like reading. His favorite pick up line is I'm dumb or I'm a Jew, and that works in the circumstances. It's he who showed me how to try chatting up a girl while pissing, and hitting up 12 year old students on a school trip. All for laughs and harmless fun. I went extreme downhill cart racing. The lack of body mass to overcome fiction made me fly off many feet off the tracks to keep up. I fell onto the finishing line from 10 ft, sliding pass the line behind my cart. Two of the girls rushed to the wreckage and carried me off. I wasn't broken, but seriously scratched on both elbows. They patched me up simultaneously - army quality with proper bandages. On several occasions, I did spend a long time together on Cleopatra's bed, in public. She also let me into her hotel room once when nobody's around. Either I didn't want to hurt my other chances, or I was carried away by Antony day dreams. I thought she hated me for just talking. But the next summer, I got her letter saying that she wanted to visit me. After all, what does a general's daughter do when she also wanted to get wild for a while?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirkdingy
    Israeli girls are very beautiful, I met the love of my life, a gal from Haifa, on Kho San Road. They are also quite cliquish...more so than any other group of folks I have ever met. They almost always travel in packs, are usually not very approachable, and its very difficult to penetrate their tight knight social group. But they are great absolute monsters in bed.
    From what i heard, that's true. But once you enter their group, they are going to be the best friends you ever had(according to various sources).

Quote Originally Posted by James D 2004
    In the Beer Fest, while I was walking around gathering my private army of Israeli girls just out of army training camp, an Australian guy grabbed me and asked me to join them. He even pointed to a girl like he has been taking care of like his little sister. I couldn't help because I had already had an army to take care of. The boys all went off for anyone that are not one of their own, so they can get crazy enough to chat up a girl while pissing..
    Israeli girls are very beautiful, I met the love of my life, a gal from Haifa, on Kho San Road. They are also quite cliquish...more so than any other group of folks I have ever met. They almost always travel in packs, are usually not very approachable, and its very difficult to penetrate their tight knight social group. But they are absolute monsters in bed.

People who are content where they are are the minorities. That's the natural pyramid of things within each organization. Poor countries like the welfare and opportunities of richer countries. Rich Asian countries like the bigger and cheaper houses in Europe. And the goods are cheaper because the rent of the shops are much cheaper. Europeans want the bigger and cheaper houses in USA. Even today the CA prices are quite good. And with the minute VAT the prices are made in heaven. Guess what, Americans want the bigger and cheaper houses in Australia.

But the Australians like to travel, so much so that there is a constant stream of transient population in the Kangaroo Valley - Earl's Court in East London. Some take months and years of their life to travel until they broke then they recover over there. There's lots of Australian hookers too, which are rather good but nowadays not as good as the Eastern Europeans.

If you like Australians London and Munich is even better in the summer months and if you make it to Oct. These are not just any Australians, but selected Australians who want to get wild away from home. I've met an Irish Catholic. That's the 1st thing her friend told everybody, so that we are all clear about her aim, and so that we should excuse her behavior. I went to their room to say goodbye but end up in her bed talking and drinking. I decided to let my hair down when the black security guard of the cheap B&B came in to check the no. of occupancy in the room. I could have paid up for a bed and do it in one of the twin bed while the other watching, TV or whatever. But I took the chance and left.

In the Beer Fest, while I was walking around gathering my private army of Israeli girls just out of army training camp, an Australian guy grabbed me and asked me to join them. He even pointed to a girl like he has been taking care of like his little sister. I couldn't help because I had already had an army to take care of. The boys all went off for anyone that are not one of their own, so they can get crazy enough to chat up a girl while pissing.

Italian girls are more open to aliens. I think they all love Americans better than the other Europeans. There are some beach resort towns where the GI goes. The girls will hit you up as long as you can possibily be a GI.

Argentina anyone?

Many times I ve heard that Argentina was a girls nest. Beauties everywhere. Maybe of one you could tell me more about it?

Hi Osafado,

Please visit http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/

Thanks,

Jackson

Value for pussy, probably this would go to Brazil, although airfare is expensive, the quality of sex is in the stratosphere. Some parts of Europe are suprisingly affordable, Costa Del Sol in Spain during the summer months is a good bet.

How is Greece and Israel for STR girls?

Larry's view on value for money

Guys,

I still have a lot of travelling and mongering to get through but here's my view on best places.

I am reasonably impressed with Poland. The girls there can offer good service and can be very beautiful. There are the obvious language problems and prices are starting to creep. I'm looking forward to FKK experience, it's criminal that I have neither been there nor to Prague when (for a UK resident) they are more or less on my doorstep. Holland quite good but the pros are a bit boring the way they add 20 euros on for everything. You can go in for a 50 Euro suck and fuck and end up paying 90-100 for what you actually want ie a bit of doggie or to actually feel their tits (shock horror)

As for UK, Manchester wins hands down and still offers excellent value for money for filthy fun. If I go to Poland, I've spent a few hundred sterling on my hotel and flight so a 'Larry goes mad in Manchester' would probably have a similar effect on my wallet to 'Larry goes mad in Warsaw'.

If you guys can spend a few days in Manchester England you have to do the Bury- Manchester city centre run - there are dozens of brothels starting from 'The Wonder Lounge' (Great girls, great service) and 'Arabesque' (mediocre looking but really mucky) in Bury town centre all the way down the Bury Old Road, through Whitefield, you'll pass Hayleys, Sandy's Superstars, Gemini, Julie's, Bunty's, Salon 24, International massage etc etc until you hit Manchester City Centre and places like selecta 2000 where you can get 30mins with a girl for £40, £5 extra for deep french kissing.

Buy the Manchester Evening News and you'll see them all advertised - with a little research guys and a command of the English language you will find this place a real Mecca for fun (although I am a little bit biased to UK) - at many of these establishments you can get 30-40mins (no time wasting bullshit) for £45-50 with girls who at WL and Sandy's consistently push 7-9 and are very horny and friendly.

Happy mongering.

Re:least expensive

I think from the research and prices it looks like a trip to Europe is what I'm settling on, found airfare from L.A. to Spain for $350 R/T, from there I'll probably take the train to France and Germany home of the FKK clubs!

Was thinking Argentina or Brasil but airfare is double, even though expenses are probably cheaper.

So it looks like a European mongering trip.

Thanks for the input all.

Maloso

Best Hookers in the World

To each his own, FKK is just one example, the best for FKK fans of course. See discussion at http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...71&postcount=6

Cheapest pussy?

Best bargain? Cheapest pussy?

Who cares? I have seen a lot of places in Africa where you can get sex for as low as 500F CFA, which is less than a 1$. Who cares if you can find it for 0.5$, 1$ or 2$ if you need to pay ME for 100 000$ before I will agree to put my dick in it!

But what if you can fuck a 20 year old gorgeous blonde goddess with an incredible body that looks like Cameron Diaz in an upscale clean safe and legal environment in a developped country for only...25 bucks?

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...&postcount=576

Posting Limitations