Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: American Women

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 799 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy865  [View Original Post]
    They pay more because a military person is married and therefore is providing for a spouse. Period. Same with kids, you get more per kid.
    Strange. My job doesn't pay me any extra if I have a wife and kids.

Dcup, Don't think of just the few you knew. I was in the military and stationed overseas. Sure there are guys who marry foreign women. But it definitely is NOT the majority of military guys who get stationed. My question to you. Have you been married, and if so, why not a foreign woman since you were stationed abroad. I'm saying the MAJORITY did NOT marry foreign women.
    TG, I have never been married as I stated in my previous post. Since you have no statistics or studies to cite we will assume that you are just talking out of your ass.

Hell the USA Has one of the lowest percentage of citizens that travel abroad compared to almost every westernized country. Because we are happy with AW and home.
    Come on TG. I don't take you for an uneducated guy, but even an Ape would realize that last statement is a sweeping generalization if there ever was one. A lot goes into why many people don't travel abroad: their level of income, their comfort level with traveling someplace foreign to them, if they even care about any other country other than America, etc.

To say "we are Happy with the AW and home" , well, you can never miss what you never had (the sweet nectar of foreign beauties) to begin with!

And if you are broke (can't afford to travel for P4P), then you can only do what you can afford (AW's), right?

Quote Originally Posted by DCups  [View Original Post]
    TG, do you have any studies or statistics to back this up? I was in the military (stationed in Korea and Philippines) years ago and didn't marry at all but sure had fun with Koreans and Filipinas I had dated and done the deed with. The Asian girls spoil you compared to the beached whales of America. Most of the military guys I served with had foreign wives and were quite happy with that.
    Dcup,

Don't think of just the few you knew. I was in the military and stationed overseas. Sure there are guys who marry foreign women. But it definitely is NOT the majority of military guys who get stationed. My question to you. Have you been married, and if so, why not a foreign woman since you were stationed abroad.

I never said the guys didn't enjoy screwing the women just like you did. I'm saying the MAJORITY did NOT marry foreign women.

Statistics would not be available based upon foreign vs AW. Because its against the law for an employer to ask personal questions about a spouse. They can only ask if you are married (Y or N) . They CANNOT ask your wife's citizenship. Period.

Smoothy,

You are partially correct. Military do get paid when they marry. But its to ANYONE. 1st of all they cannot ask what nationality or citizenship is your wife. She does not work for the government, that would be against the law. They can't discriminate. Its the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. Hell soon they will have to recognize gay marriages. Let alone being married to a foreign woman.

They pay more because a military person is married and therefore is providing for a spouse. Period. Same with kids, you get more per kid. Its not based upon your wife's citizenship. After all foreign wives can get a green card automatically once married.

That fact alone shows just how much they DON'T think foreign women are better as wives. Since while most guys are overseas. If they were to marry one. They automatically receive additional pay. They rather wait and marry AW that they are comfortable with than a foreign woman.

At Tell All.

Your response affirms my statement. You are correct. People gravitate towards what they are comfortable with. That is my point. The comfort factor American men have with AW due to the same cultural and language makes them more comfortable to be with.

There will always be a certain percentage of guys who are unhappy with AW and seek elsewhere. Considering there are roughly 100 million men over 18 . If its even 1% that's 1 million. And I doubt there are 1 million American men who go out of the country yearly seeking foreign women.

The percentage (non-business travelers) of Americans that go to the countries you guys consider heaven is so low its not even in the 100 thousands range. This shows. There is no large scale desire on American men part to search other countries for women.

Hell the USA Has one of the lowest percentage of citizens that travel abroad compared to almost every westernized country. Because we are happy with AW and home.

If foreign women were so attractive to American men and so right for them. Tell me why is it. The majority of service men that go abroad do NOT marry foreign women. Most come back to the states and marry AW. Why is that.

Sure there are some that marry foreign women but the majority don't. And Millions of military guys have been overseas and yet. Most come back to the USA And marry AW.

Seems your theory is not reality. Most want someone who has common language and culture.
    TG, do you have any studies or statistics to back this up? I was in the military (stationed in Korea and Philippines) years ago and didn't marry at all but sure had fun with Koreans and Filipinas I had dated and done the deed with. The Asian girls spoil you compared to the beached whales of America. Most of the military guys I served with had foreign wives and were quite happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy  [View Original Post]
    Military guys get money from the military if they are married to an American woman and have kids with her. They don't get that money if they marry a foreign girl. It's all about quality of life and free money from the government for housing and other benefits.
    True, true. I would see a lot of this in Hawaii. A lot of guys were marrying local girls to get the free government money, and they would share it with the girl. They didn't even stay together in most cases. But anytime the guy pissed of the girl (like, trying to hold out on giving her cash) they would threaten to call his commander (blackmail), LOL.

If foreign women were so attractive to American men and so right for them. Tell me why is it. The majority of service men that go abroad do NOT marry foreign women. Most come back to the states and marry AW. Why is that.

Sure there are some that marry foreign women but the majority don't. And Millions of military guys have been overseas and yet. Most come back to the USA And marry AW.

Seems your theory is not reality. Most want someone who has common language and culture.
    I am absolutely no expert and have never even been in the military. But from what I have been told, Military guys get extra money and benefits from the military if they are married to an American woman and have kids with her, and they don't get that same amount of extra money and benefits if they marry a foreign girl who is not a US citizen. It seems it's all about quality of life and free money from the government for housing and other benefits. Bringing a foreign woman to the US is quite difficult and costly. I could be wrong. Maybe someone who knows more about this than I do can provide some insight.

Quote Originally Posted by TellAll  [View Original Post]
    Yep you fell for the old, my girl's different thing when she wasn't. They never are. Remember, if your women is talking smack about a man to much, she wants to fuck him.
    Only, in this situation she was talking smack about him because she DID fuck him, LOL. She told her boyfriend / husband it was only a couple of blow jobs, but the byatch already lied to him once. The other guy probably fucked her in the ass too. She probably thought that saying it was only a couple of BJ's would make her husband less mad than if she said that she fucked his former roommate and he blew his load in her a few times.

The funny thing is guys on here want to rail us about being strictly p4p, but who in their right mind would want to deal with shit like the guy in the article from Red Pill? He's not going to divorce her unless he's just begging to be taken to the cleaners.

Assume all women are the same. Or don't assume all women are the same and end up like the guy in the story, finding out that sweet, innocent-looking "good girl" you married turned out to be the campus $lut or some jock's side piece while you were dating (and going home with a peck on the cheek and blue balls every night until she finally decided to give you some, hahahaha!).

Quote Originally Posted by Rjsss212  [View Original Post]
    Which means she must be sitting next to you on a fucking bhat bus in Pattaya, Thailand. Yep, those are the girls we date all right. Enjoy the ride.
    RJ, I was in a bar the other night and observered this American Guy with two Western Women. He was buying rounds and they were laughing and talking. After they drank up a fair amount of his money, they said thanks and excused themselves. Add insult to injury, the bitches were ugly.

I said to myself even in Asia some dumb fucks never learn.

Yes I want to be just like him when I grow up. LOL.

I moved out and we had some animosity over it even though we'd gotten along on a day to day basis otherwise. When I met my now wife the following year I was very interested in her because she was smart and beautiful and yet seemed unlike the other girls around me. One big thing was she was always skeptical and critical of my former roommate no matter how many people thought he was awesome.

Understand that when he was accused of harassing and possibly assaulting a girl the following year even the college administrator in charge of investigating the situation defended him as misunderstood and important to the campus community, so finding someone who seemed to be immune to his "spell" so to speak was huge to me. It wasn't the only thing, but it boosted her into another category in my eyes.

So we attended the get together last month and she was hanging out with him for a good amount of time, like old friends. I questioned this later and she has admitted spending time with him while we were dating in college. It turns out spending time with him also meant having oral sex with him on two occasions, messing around in general on other occasions.

In addition to having betrayed me (admittedly years ago) with my then least favorite person in the world, she still finds him charming today I can tell. I ask what happened to all that she said about him then, her ability to resist that and be sarcastic with him when he'd try to charm her like the others, she says she doesn't know, things just happened, why am I mad? It was years ago, etc.

She feels I'm unfair to hold this against her now, but for a month now I've just not been able to look at her the same. The details of the situation have killed me. Him playing playstation on the couch or watching football while she made him feel good is something I know but wish I didn't now. She tries to make it sound no big deal or just a thing or a mistake but it changes everything to me. She says she wants her husband back and her marriage back, I say I want the wife I thought I had. I wish I hadn't demanded to know what went on after I saw them together last month and the feelings still there apparently for her, at least seeing him as charming or attractive.

I don't intend to divorce but her friends and one of mine say I might be tossing everything away with my reaction. Of course the ones who knew him liked him which makes me sick. Has it been too long for this to be an issue? Am I potentially throwing away a good marriage to who I thought was the perfect woman?"
    Yep you fell for the old, my girl's different thing when she wasn't. They never are. Remember, if your women is talking smack about a man to much, she wants to fuck him.

Now you get weak and say you wish you hadn't ask. Your wife had the Dick of a man you can't stand in her mouth. All while dogging him and professing her love for you.

If she did him, she did and is doing others since it seems to be no big deal to her.

That is the question you need to be asking yourself.

Who is she doing now? Maybe another so called friend.

People especially men don't like getting out of there comfort zone. We do what we are programmed to do. That is why men stay in miserable marriages or enter into three or four of them hoping for the good one that never happens.

If foreign women .

"That's just an immature outlook. As stated. Many MEN enjoy the company of women. Just as they do men.

It seems you are the one limited. In that you can only drink, hold conversations, with men.

MEN can have fun with a women he doesn't want to fuck. So who cares who else is fucking her. No wonder many guys have issues with women and have to pay for their company. They haven't a clue how to relate to women.

Many MEN enjoy evenings out with women. Since women attract women. Its a win win situation. Go out with women friends and they will draw other women for you to meet. But of course, since guys who only pay for sex. Don't know much about socializing. This concept is foreign to them."

Naked Gunz.
    Hey! Why the hell are you cutting and pasting my handle to somebody else's post? WTF is your problem! Do the thread a favor and go back to the one you have demonstrated a little bit of manhood in.

Quote Originally Posted by SavePros321  [View Original Post]
    First of all, why would you ever want to date someone who can't keep their own life in check? If she's getting evicted from her place and "needs a place to stay for a while", what does that tell you about her ability to manage her own finances? What happens when she needs to borrow money from you?
    http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/c...t_to_be_saved/
    If she needs to borrow money from me then she better hand over some collateral to back the loan. I'm not trying to be anybody's Jed Clampet.

Quote Originally Posted by SavePros321  [View Original Post]
    In addition to having betrayed me (admittedly years ago) with my then least favorite person in the world, she still finds him charming today I can tell. I ask what happened to all that she said about him then, her ability to resist that and be sarcastic with him when he'd try to charm her like the others, she says she doesn't know, things just happened, why am I mad? It was years ago, etc.

She feels I'm unfair to hold this against her now, but for a month now I've just not been able to look at her the same. The details of the situation have killed me. Him playing playstation on the couch or watching football while she made him feel good is something I know but wish I didn't now. She tries to make it sound no big deal or just a thing or a mistake but it changes everything to me. She says she wants her husband back and her marriage back, I say I want the wife I thought I had. I wish I hadn't demanded to know what went on after I saw them together last month and the feelings still there apparently for her, at least seeing him as charming or attractive.

I don't intend to divorce but her friends and one of mine say I might be tossing everything away with my reaction. Of course the ones who knew him liked him which makes me sick. Has it been too long for this to be an issue? Am I potentially throwing away a good marriage to who I thought was the perfect woman?"

http://redditlog.com/snapshots/35098
    Sounds to me like this is a nerdy guy and dude is jealous, which really ain't no need to be. Hell the broad is going home to him every night and making him dinner. It also sounds like this was the only chick this guy was ever able to get in his life. So he is thinking mine mine mine and only mine. Well before she was his, she was the other guy's. You can't erase the past. And to think the chick was Miss Virgin before he hooked up with her was just setting himself up for a let down. And if he is not planning on leaving her, what is the point of his rant? What does he want to happen? She can't go back and unsuck the college guy's dick or unfuck the other guy she fooled around on him with. He needs to man the fuck up and look toward the future if he has plans on staying together.

At 17 coming up under the pimps in my city I learned that it is cop and blow. Women come and go. Here today, gone tomorrow. Just because you have her today, it doesn't mean that you will have her forever. So make the best out of it when you do have her. When she is gone, then you shake that shit off and you go get another one. We are all people and people change. Several chicks that I have had for years are still around, but most have moved on to other guys, other lifestyles and what have you. I can't get mad about that the same way the guys they are with now can not get mad because they were with me before. With billions of women on this planet there is no need to sulk over one. If your car breaks down for the last time, if your shoes wear out, what do you do? When shit is not serving its original purpose any longer then you replace it. If you chose not to replace it then don't go around bitchin and moaning about its current condition or what you perceive to be its condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjsss212  [View Original Post]
    If your friends still trickin' at 50 and can't even keep a job on the pole, I think I would throw her a few hundred every once in a while out of pity just so she can keep her lights on.
    Of course you would, just like a good little White Knight Beta.

For everyone else, don't save them h0ez!

======

Don't Save Her. She Doesn't Want to be Saved

"So there's the girl. You've known her for a while, and you've always been interested in her. Doesn't matter how you know her; could be work. Maybe a class. Maybe she goes to your gym and you chit chat while you're there.

So this girl keeps telling you stories about all these shitty guys she keeps dating. Guys who manipulate her emotionally. Guys who fuck her and then don't call her back. Sometimes even guys who hit her.

Your natural response is probably going to feel like you need to protect her from this injustice. From whatever pain she's feeling emotionally or otherwise. If only she could see what it's like to date a good guy like you. You're going to want to save her. Especially if she has a kid.

Don't.

What you're encountering in this moment is a woman of poor decision making skills who allows her life to spin out of control. In the 21st century in modern countries, especially those in Europe and the West, woman have more rights and freedoms than they ever have in history. They are also afforded protections under law that allow them to financially destroy their spouses through alimony and outlandish child support. Broken, damaged women with emotional baggage and sometimes children are not an RP (Red Pill) man's idea of dating material.

The risks in dating these types of women are everywhere. First of all, why would you ever want to date someone who can't keep their own life in check? If she's getting evicted from her place and "needs a place to stay for a while", what does that tell you about her ability to manage her own finances? What happens when she needs to borrow money from you? If she's got a kid, how long before you "take on a fatherly role" as the state would put it, and she can hit you up for child support? What happens when you realize she was full of shit about all her stories of being abused and is actually bat-shit crazy and starts accusing you?

Don't put yourself in these types of situations. Women who are like this do not want to be saved. They want to continue behaving like children and riding the [dick] carousel. They are not yet emotionally mature enough to be in a relationship that can succeed. And if they have a kid, you shouldn't be responsible for it. She should.

It's been said before that TRP is the radical notion that women are people. So don't save them from their mistakes. If you wouldn't do it for your friend, don't do it for her just because she has a vagina. Afterall, that would be sexist."

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/c...t_to_be_saved/

Posting Limitations