"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: American Women

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 799 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Advice to SavePros321: Try to make up with your wife

Two things,

I was married once to a lovely and faithful girl. When we first went out, we were totally into each other and it was like a romantic fairy tale. However after our first date, she was pressured into going out on a date with someone else, and she gave in. It was only a friendly date without even a kiss on the cheek and after this one date she dropped it.

After we were an item I found out about this from her and I was upset and a bit shocked. She tried to explain and I eventually dropped it. What I can tell you is that during the 9 years we were together she was incredibly faithful and devoted to me. One of the main reasons the marriage fell apart was because I was not faithful to her and have always wanted to sleep with other women. So give your wife a chance, it was long in the past.

Another thing, I am saying this to help you and not upset you, if you are upset by my following observations, which may be inaccurate, I apologize. It sounds like you were a bit jealous of your old roommate, and the thing you liked in those days about your current wife is that she did not fall for your roommate, so this was your victory over him, finally after watching him take the prize again and again. So when you found out they were together at some point, this is what really upset you and hurt your ego.

If you really love your wife and want to make it work out, forget about it, if you do not you will wreck your marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy865  [View Original Post]
    Although. When it comes to dating. Some guys do pay what I consider outrageous amounts for a date.
    And whose fucking fault is that besides the guys'? Over and over in these forums I see guys going to third world countries and saying you are the one with the money so you make the rules. Are these same guys not following their own advice when they are back home? Or is it that they feel they can not be in charge when a woman is on their same economic level?

What is wrong with meeting a chick and asking her out for coffee or tea, or inviting her to a home-cooked meal, or even asking her to cook for you? In my city they have free concerts in the park during the summer as well. Hell, I even meet chicks and ask them when they are taking me out. Some chicks will even admit that they can not afford it. I tell them that it does not have to be anything big. I am a simple guy and for me it's the thought that counts and shows that you are interested in me.

Open your mouth and start being a leader and thinking outside of the box. You don't have to do the cliched dinner and movie. Or do you think you are going to miss out on some pussy if you try that? The thing is that you will never get any if you are scared to miss out on some. I'll invite a chick over and throw on some jazz; make some strong ass frozen caipirinhas in the blender, break out those chocolate covered strawberries that I made earlier and pretty soon it is stroke time. Every now and then if you meet a chick and she does not want to go along with your program then there is a guy from my city who made a song for that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M37HHf099oM.

Women come a dime a dozen. I can go out right now and get six phone numbers, but I will be the first to admit that I can't afford to spend $177 on each one of those ladies for a first date.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that happens to some. But less than 50% of enlisted military. My best friend from high school just retired from the military after 25 years. Never once did he have any combat duty nor was he stationed in an area of danger. I do believe that if the guy gets killed or injured, the Government should fork over the money to support him and his wife and kids. But why give extra money for the wife and kids regardless? I don't see the logic.
    The man already explained it. It takes more money to raise a family than to be a single guy who has nothing to do but buy video games and the US government recognizes that. The same thing is reflected in the US tax code. You pay more taxes if you are single with no kids than anyone else.

My last year of high school I worked at McDonald's for one month making $3.35/hour. That was the minimum wage back in 1989. When I went to the Navy as an enlisted guy I made $669/month which if figured at 40 hours / week is $4.18/hour. I guess it was okay for a single guy living on base with no rent who ate in the mess hall and only needed money for CDS and partying. If you live off base they give you an extra stipend for rent and even more for food. If you have dependents in the form of a wife and children then you get even more for that.

Both my cousin and his wife were in the military getting extra money for having a spouse. Actually I think that is the only reason they got married. Even when they broke up they did not get divorced so both could still get the extra money. Back then the SGLI insurance policy was $100,000 if you die. That would not support a wife and kids for too long.

Does your job send you to where people are trying to kill you? Shooting at you? Placing IED's on your road to work.

Uncle Sam is waiting. And happy to give you a job.
    Yes, that happens to some. But less than 50% of enlisted military. My best friend from high school just retired from the military after 25 years. Never once did he have any combat duty nor was he stationed in an area of danger. I do believe that if the guy gets killed or injured, the Government should fork over the money to support him and his wife and kids. But why give extra money for the wife and kids regardless? I don't see the logic.

Quote Originally Posted by TellAll  [View Original Post]
    When you are out with a women as friemds or whatever, make no mistake that time is all about her. You get there when she wants, talks about what she wants. You are her enertainment until you have spent enough and it is time to meet lover man since you are just dollar man. But don't worry she may introduce you to one of her friends so you can rinse and repeat. Whole idea of it makes me sick.
    This is pretty much what I found when I was in the "normal" dating game. It was all about them, and they would sit there and do the things that women accuse men of doing, like attempting to dominate the conversation and talking about nothing other than themselves. Sitting there judging my "worthiness" to spend time with them. I remember stopping at least two conversations and asking in the middle of the date, "Is this a date or an interrogation"? Boy did that shock and get them to change their tone! I don't know if they even realized how they were coming off, and both appeared to be embarrassed after how I challenged their behavior. Now, I'm not about to kiss any woman's ass just to be with her. Not interested when I'm out here fucking attractive young ladies all over the globe. I go to work and pay the few bills I have and save money for the future. And I still have enough left over to travel to distant lands and get my dingus serviced by hot, young, foreign women. No, it's these AW who can kiss my ass is what! Legalized prostitution in safe, clean environments makes it extremely easy to remain a single man. At least for me it does. And I gather the same is true for many of you guys too. I love how AW have zero grip on me. You see, I don't need them. Because I'm already steady getting some. Damn it, it feels great too doesn't it you guys like me? Like gaining energy independence from Middle East oil LOL!

When you are out with a women as friemds or whatever, make no mistake that time is all about her. You get there when she wants, talks about what she wants. You are her enertainment until you have spent enough and it is time to meet lover man since you are just dollar man. But don't worry she may introduce you to one of her friends so you can rinse and repeat.
    Whole idea of it makes me sick.
    Spot on, TA. If I didn't have to work them and be neighbors to them I probably wouldn't even talk to them (AWs) except to see if there are any exceptions. One in a while I am pleasantly surprised but usually it is ALL about them and all their petty bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraHappy  [View Original Post]
    First Question: By your reasoning, if you are hanging out with someone and not getting sex / blowjob, then you are that person's chump. So, by this same logic, when you hang out with your guy friends and they don't give you sex / blowjob, then you are just their chump, right?

Second Question: Why are you able to have fun with your male friends without having sex with them but unable to have fun with your American female friends without having sex with them? I mean, if you're going to hang out with a friend and not have sex with them, why not just hang out with a nice girl instead of hanging out with some dude?
    I see you are a little slow so here you go. When I hang out with my guy friends, we have more in common. We have worked together for twenties years. We talk about sports, hunting, fishing and women. I have never had one of them ask me if his pants make him look fat. We have a great time and can speak openly about whatever.

Now let one of them bring his wife or GF to our gathering. The conversations change to what she likes. Deffinately can't talk about women you are banging or anything else for man only.

God help you if she's a feminista.

When it happens I make an excuse to leave early.

When you are out with a women as friemds or whatever, make no mistake that time is all about her. You get there when she wants, talks about what she wants. You are her enertainment until you have spent enough and it is time to meet lover man since you are just dollar man. But don't worry she may introduce you to one of her friends so you can rinse and repeat.

Whole idea of it makes me sick.

AW are annoying to hang out with for the most part. Here is an example. Saturday night I was in the bar in the Latin American country where I currently reside. I live in this bar as well, and fortunately not too many people from the US make their way there. But a fat, fortyish gringa came in and started talking to me. She was with some douche bag guy from Bumfuck KY and she was tráiler trash from MS. She was or is or claimed to be teaching ESL here. So she is talking to me and telling the douche bag to order some food. Like a lot of food and the menú prices here are high by local standards. Then she started doing shots. Finally he left in frustration and she was telling me what a loser he is and how she is pretty sure he wants to fuck her but she is never going to. Then she starts telling me how cute the latino bartender is, then she starts coming on to him and telling him to take his shirt off and shit like that. He was new on the job and it was making him pretty uncomfortable. We start playing checkers and she keeps doing shots and pretty soon she is telling me how much she wants to suck his dick, while also revealing she has three kids by different fathers, has never been married, and is bisexual. I don't give a shit about any of this. The bartender is being only minimally polite to her and is obviously embarrassed. Then she starts telling me she has a university degree in Spanish and there is no fucking way. She was asking me questions about Spanish and then arguing with me and I was like, if you don't think I know what I am talking about why are you asking me? Finally she says something like, "I guess the bartender is not interested. I might have to settle for you. " I told her I did not go with Caucasian women and I think she thought I was kidding. Finally the bar is closing and she gets her tab for like 20 shots that she was ordering for anyone and everyone and the tab was about $50 US and she refused to pay and was saying her friend had already paid most of the bill before he left. I went up to my room at that point and in the morning I realized she had also stolen my lighter which I kindly went up to my room to get even though I don't smoke tobacco.

One of the bartenders here is from a different, neighboring country and has dual citizenship and speaks perfect English and she is cool. I don't know if she is ethnically latina, half and half would be my guess, but she acts like a woman and not like a cheap, disgusting ho.

Got plenty of male friends to socialize with and have more fun doing it. If sex is not on the table, I can't see any reason to waste my time hanging out with your so called nice girl.

Remember this while you are hanging out with your nice girl. If she is not fucking you she is fucking someone else. Probably some guy who won't take her shopping and spend hours listening to her bullshit. Someone like me.

That just makes you her chump.
    First Question: By your reasoning, if you are hanging out with someone and not getting sex / blowjob, then you are that person's chump. So, by this same logic, when you hang out with your guy friends and they don't give you sex / blowjob, then you are just their chump, right?

Second Question: Why are you able to have fun with your male friends without having sex with them but unable to have fun with your American female friends without having sex with them? I mean, if you're going to hang out with a friend and not have sex with them, why not just hang out with a nice girl instead of hanging out with some dude?

This Guy Gets It

Taken from the Santo Domingo thread. Freakin Story of my life (except for the fiancee part)!

My 2 cents on free pussy

By Durandpaul

"I went to Ohio for a business trip for 1 month. All I got to brag about are text messages and few dinner dates. Out of the 7 girls who gave me their numbers, only met 2 me outside of the bar on dates. And one of the two came to my hotel and I still didn't bang her because she said she is not that kind of girl. I haven't talked to her for 2 weeks now because I will most likely not go back to Ohio. I probably spent close to $500. For drinks and dates. Sometimes you have to buy a girl a drink to get her number.

Now if I had gone to the DR. I will have been having pussy every night or any time I want.

I am in my early 30's and has P4 P for few years now. Why? Because I love sex and love to try new pussy. I have a fiancee and few side chicks that I keep on my rotation.

But at the end of the day P4 P gives me the ability to get a nut and decide whether I should let the girl go or let her spend the night with me.

I can get free pussy in the USA but I am not patient enough to play that game all the time. You have to entertain women, spend money on dates etc. On average I will say.

I spend 100 on a girl before getting into her pants. Mind that after having sex with a girl, it easier to keep banging her if you are single and has nothing to hide.

I hate P4 P in the USA because its more risky. I don't do streetwalkers, and with Backpage or craigslist you have to worry about pimps and most of the time you will be rushed.

Conclusion: Pussy isn't free. A lawyer or Engineer in the USA can give you free pussy after you take her to nice restaurant and show her you are what she is looking for. I avoid.

Those women because I have a girl already and don't need to impress other women with expensive tastes. I rather hunt the type of girl that lives pay check to pay check. Having a nice house, nice car, and nice hotel room can get you free pussy with a broke girl. It get even better if you can pay her gas sometimes, get her something to eat. I have a girl that I have known for 5 years now. She has two kids, good looking, nice body. And live above her means. Every 3 months she will borrow some money from me. She knows I have a girl but she knows I am probably the only person she can call to borrow $500 to cover her rent. I am like a credit card for her. She always give me back my money and I can stop at her house a bang her anytime I want to. Her kids know me and I even buy them gifts for birthdays. Is it free busy? Some will say yes. But I know its not. We both get something we need. Trust me guys if the locals in the DR had as much money as us those girls won't even be looking at us."

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...638&viewfull=1

Does your job send you to where people are trying to kill you? Shooting at you? Placing IED's on your road to work. Uncle Sam is waiting. And happy to give you a job.
    Don't diss, and don't hate. I did four years in those jobs at 206 k / year. I spent months at a time on my breaks on top of various women throughout the world. But he does point out a gross injustice. As a young sailor, I had to live on the ship while my fellow sailors got housing and extra pay for being married. I thought that was total bullshyt. My only equalizer was learning how those same wives would be banging the neighbors when we went to sea.

Here is the list of Top 10 Most Generous Cities in America:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/28...-on-first-date#.
    Look at how misleading that headline is. Basically telling women "here are the places where suckers will spend gobs of money trying to get into your pants". A woman may see that and say to herself "$177? That's chump change! Once he gets into the $300-$500 range I may consider giving him a kiss on the cheek. ".

You might as well buy a Pick 3 or Pick 5 lotto ticket. At least you have the chance of doubling your money.

I sometimes read in the Sosua forum that absolute stunners are asking for 3000-4000DOP. 4000 pesos is $90 USD. So $90 for a chick that looks like a young Halle Berry and will drain your dick all night vs. $177 on a hope (date) in the US. Hmm....

But again, not all guys are able (blessed) to have the opportunity to travel internationally, so throwing money at an AW until she finally relents (if you can hold her attention for that long) may be their only option.

Although. When it comes to dating. Some guys do pay what I consider outrageous amounts for a date.

Mind you this is a site that auctions off dates. So take it for what its worth. But its only fair to show both sides of the coin.

Single men in DC spend an average of $177 on first date

How much would you spend on a first shot at love?

According to a new survey by date-auction site WhatsYourPrice.com, single men in Washington, D.C. spend $177 on a first date.

That comes in at #5 on the list!

Reno, Nevada takes the top spot with single men spending $230 on a first date.

At #10, Houston, Texas with single guys spending $143.

Here is the list of Top 10 Most Generous Cities in America:..
    http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/28...-on-first-date#.

Quote Originally Posted by SavePros321  [View Original Post]
    Come on TG. I don't take you for an uneducated guy, but even an Ape would realize that last statement is a sweeping generalization if there ever was one.
    SavePros,

You are absolutely correct. I am using the same sweeping generalizations everyone on this thread uses.

Statements like. AW are not sexy like. "fill in the blank" . Or AW attitude is not as good as. "Fill in the blank" .

How did you say it. Even an ape would realize these are sweeping generalizations.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy  [View Original Post]
    Strange. My job doesn't pay me any extra if I have a wife and kids.
    Does your job send you to where people are trying to kill you? Shooting at you? Placing IED's on your road to work.

Uncle Sam is waiting. And happy to give you a job.

Posting Limitations