La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: American Women

+ Add Report
Page 183 of 799 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 193 233 283 683 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 11975
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Bludging is okay but all this rorting has got to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Australiasucks
    ...most of the single mums near where I live are all on the dole, get everything from the government. The Australian government is paying women to get pregnant and then paying for all that it entails.
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy
    ...to offer young women a disposable income that 99% of young men can not compete with. ....the unmarried mother won't risk her payments by looking for a "new Daddy" for her kids...
    Australiasucks: Just because the media says something, doesn't make it so. This isn't the place for me to go into Oz welfare statistics, but suffice to say that if welfare really provided such a comfortable lifestyle, and the Government really 'paid for all it entails', I (and thousands of other Australian single mothers) would not have turned to the sex industry to survive.

Westy: I can't speak to the Irish model, but Australian sole parent benefits (including annual rebates and allowances) total one third of the average Australian male wage. I can assure you that my life would have been much, MUCH easier if I had introduced a 'Daddy' to support me and my kids. In fact, changes were made to our welfare policy in 2006, to actively ENCOURAGE single mothers to get married.

Dating as a single mother is incredibly complex. There are hundreds of reasons why I chose not to get re-married and the risk of losing my benefits was not one of them! I can tell you what one of the biggest factors was: I had two children and did not want to have any more. The men I met either hadn't had children yet (and it would be horribly selfish to expect them to support mine, but not give them their own), or they had kids from a previous marriage (which leads to multiple step-parent issues, child support obligations, potential favouritism, fights with the ex, etc).

As a sex worker, I was in a perfect position to receive offers of marriage and/or support from wealthy men. I knocked them all back, because I would have been agreeing out of financial necessity, not love. People can criticise me all they like for being a dole-bludger, but I would much rather be a dole-bludger than a free-loader or gold-digger.

I can tell you for a fact that most of the single mums near where I live are all on the dole, get everything from the government. The Australian government is paying women to get pregnant and then paying for all that it entails.
    And so she "doesn't need" a man, right? In fact the State support might dry up if she DID get serious about a man. I am reminded of an article I saw on an Irish website (no URL, Jackson) - titled "Brides Of The State". It detailed how the Irish government subsidized women in raising their out-of-wedlock children; as the article put it, "the state is able, through the so-called 'One- Parent Family Payment' scheme, to offer young women a disposable income that 99% of young men can not compete with."

I don't begrudge this support to unmarried mothers; my mom raised me by herself, and life wasn't easy for either of us. But I can't turn a blind eye to the unintended consequences of the "One-Parent Family Payment" dole: the unmarried mother won't risk her payments by looking for a "new Daddy" for her kids - and her children will be less likely to see "Daddy" and marriage as necessary, when they're ready to raise (or sire) their broods.

The unintended consequences of my childhood? I never got married; I never sired any children. And I won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite13

"How many men are there in America whose failure with women made them “realize” they were a homosexual? Thousands, I’d estimate."
    Zero would be my estimate there.

It's pretty bad here, Sprite, for dating AWs. I'm American, 54, reasonably good looking and in good health, good job (business professor), own a home and am a fun guy to be around. Geez I even play rock music on my guitar and sing at open mikes.

Women in their 20s accuse me of being a pervert if I ask them out ("hey, you're old enough to be my dad" -- as if that were a bad thing). Women in their 30s are generally cougars looking to hang on to their youth so they like to fuck younger guys just like we like to fuck younger girls. The ones that do date older guys only do it because they have kids (see "liabilities" in the accountant's humorous post below) and are looking for instant daddies' money.

Women in the 40s and 50s: forget it. They all have fat asses and big mouths that are not used properly (as receptacles for our cocks). Plus they have more baggage than United Airlines.

So it is no wonder that some confused men have turned gay. I personally don't like gays and think it's wrong and sick but I can see how and why a dude would start wanting another dude because the dudettes are unavailable and unbelievably cold, vicious cunts. I'm sure there are some exceptions in the small towns but city girls? Forget it!

So, I don't even bother LOOKING to go out out on dates with AWs any more. It's just a waste of time and money. If you do go out and get laid in America with a non-pro it's likely to be an emotional nightmare to put up with all their bullshit, baggage and selfishness. So now when I see a luscious 20-something with big gazongas here in California I instantly daydream about her foreign equivalent waiting for me on the other side of the planet!

I go to TJ almost every month for a nice long BJ from one of those sexy little latinas. Annually or twice a year I go to Asia, particularly Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand or Cambodia where the pussy is tight and they will fuck your brains out, then give you long massages and then blow you again for a fraction of the cost of a date with a fat-assed, blithering American *****.

I hear central and south america is also good for mongering so I'm going to Curacao for the first time next March (business trip) to check out the "Happy Camp" there. Supposed to have a lot of Colombian cuties with big knockers like I like. Brazil is amazing, too, for beautiful, available pros and non-pros.

Thousands of guys like me are fed up with AWs. Perhaps hundreds of thousands. Maybe it's in the millions now. Thank God I never married one of them; and I have the type of job that allows me to travel so I'm not stuck in the rut like all (ALL, not most, ALL) of my married buddies are. Hell, they LIVE vicariously through me and my worldly sexual episodes.

When I settle down it will be in P.I. with an educated, big-boobed spinner beauty one-third my age. Ya, ya I know full well I marry her whole family but believe me those little brown moocher relatives will all be doing work for me if they want some of my hard-earned money. Nothing is free.

And I will be living out my golden years in luxury there with a trophy wife and laughing out loud at all the poor dumb bastards in the U.S. that are stuck here.

Funny stuff you wrote DH!

Here's something funny yet sad on another site about what some American men are turning gay because of American women:

"How many men are there in America whose failure with women made them “realize” they were a homosexual? Thousands, I’d estimate. These are guys too disillusioned with the American female to put the game work needed to penetrate their holes. Guys who concluded that these girls are not worth the effort, and that they rather get banged in the butt than deal with them or figure them out. I have a feeling these gay boys had gay tendencies before their conversion, but how many guys in Brazil converted to homosexuality because they couldn’t get laid? Colombia? Russia? Italy? Significantly less, I imagine.

How many other guys have given up on dating and rely solely on prostitutes? And how many others put their cock in a lockbox until they can fly away to bang foreign pussy? These guys are withdrawing themselves from the dating market, making it even harder for the educated middle-class American woman to find a partner with the same socioeconomic background as her own. The problem that only exists for African-American women (finding a long-term mate within their race), will now become one for white women as well.

I know some American girls are cool, sexy, and attractive, but that small percentage is shrinking to where living in a city of a million people is no guarantee you’ll find one. If you have then great job, but most guys are not as lucky, something that seems to be a growing factor these days. As a whole, American women are deficient in so many areas that men are choosing homosexuality instead. I wonder what this means for the future of the white American race. "

Is it really THAT bad in the land of the free and brave? Damnnnn!!!! Can our American friends in here comment about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Nursey
    Nationally, women are paid 17% less than men. Western Australia is much worse than the other states, with women here earning 26% less.

I agree with all your reasons. 1) Pay rates in caring professions and other jobs traditionally seen as 'women's work' are a joke. 2) The career interruption to give birth - and often returning to part-time or casual work for subsequent years - does long-term damage to a woman's promotion potential. 3) I would suspect that a lot of those sick days are actually taken when the kids are sick, or for school activities, kids' sporting events, etc. Also, the pressure involved with being a working mother (working all day at work, then working all night at home) can take a massive toll on women's health.

But I think the main problem is often straight out sexism, with women just being passed over for jobs in favour of men. Women with children are seen as a liability, women with no children are seen as a potential liability.
    I can tell you for a fact that most of the single mums near where I live are all on the dole, get everything from the government. The Australian government is paying women to get pregnant and then paying for all that it entails. In the US single mothers have it much harder. That being said Australia has much better social welfare than the US. Our health care system is far superior. I can tell you the numerous times dealing with US insurance companies was hell. The bottom line is that Australia is a much better country for ordinary people than the US or even Canada.

"How many men are there in America... (who) have given up on dating and rely solely on prostitutes? And how many others put their cock in a lockbox until they can fly away to bang foreign pussy? These guys are withdrawing themselves from the dating market ... I wonder what this means for the future of the white American race."
    I gave up on "Love American Style" during the Reagan years. Part of it was working in the Federal government, and an agency where white males were indeed targets of discrimination; part of it was that I'd bought a house and took my widowed mother in to live with me, and what woman would put up with that? And when Mom passed away, I was awfully conscious of being too old for any woman that lit a spark in me.

"Dickhardinho" languished in his lockbox, with frequent connubial visits by Miss Rosy Palm, untill a visit to Paraguay in 2004 brought him back to "the sweetness he'd been crying for" (as Steely Dan put it). The DR, though, is a lot closer, and I have acquired a taste for "Brown Sugar" and Brugal rum....

I didn't, and I don't, see any interest in my future from any of the eligible ladies in my neighborhood, or in my city. Why should I worry about theirs? They have their houses, their cars, their good jobs, their 401Ks if they're smart, and they've assured me time and again that they can take care of themselves. Let them pleasure themselves with their dildos.

As for the future of the "white American race," my next-door neighbors, immigrants from Cameroon, married off their daughter last week to a fellow who looks Irish. She's a lovely girl and I hope they'll be happy together.
    Last edited by Westy; 07-28-10 at 14:03. Reason: Add comment about lockbox

Here's something funny yet sad on another site about what some American men are turning gay because of American women:

"How many men are there in America whose failure with women made them “realize” they were a homosexual? Thousands, I’d estimate. These are guys too disillusioned with the American female to put the game work needed to penetrate their holes. Guys who concluded that these girls are not worth the effort, and that they rather get banged in the butt than deal with them or figure them out. I have a feeling these gay boys had gay tendencies before their conversion, but how many guys in Brazil converted to homosexuality because they couldn’t get laid? Colombia? Russia? Italy? Significantly less, I imagine.

How many other guys have given up on dating and rely solely on prostitutes? And how many others put their cock in a lockbox until they can fly away to bang foreign pussy? These guys are withdrawing themselves from the dating market, making it even harder for the educated middle-class American woman to find a partner with the same socioeconomic background as her own. The problem that only exists for African-American women (finding a long-term mate within their race), will now become one for white women as well.

I know some American girls are cool, sexy, and attractive, but that small percentage is shrinking to where living in a city of a million people is no guarantee you’ll find one. If you have then great job, but most guys are not as lucky, something that seems to be a growing factor these days. As a whole, American women are deficient in so many areas that men are choosing homosexuality instead. I wonder what this means for the future of the white American race. "

Is it really THAT bad in the land of the free and brave? Damnnnn!!!! Can our American friends in here comment about that?
    Sprite, first of all this is not funny at all

I have no idea how many people are turning "gay", although I have read a story when two friends got tired of hoping to meet girls at parties, and after another party decided to fuck each other and actually liked it. Then there is another guy from FSU who used to date women, but later after being in USA for a while, switched to men.

There is also another phenomena, it turns out there are many middle aged virgin men in USA:

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...postcount=4055

Some of them are so messed up that they get treatment by so-called "surrogate partners" who claim they are not prostitutes. But they charge normally $10,000 and may or may not provide sex after several months of "therapy". Incredibly ridiculous sick stuff.

Male-bashing in USA Commercial Ads

"We are living in the country where men are totally disrespected"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeMfFzF4SS8

Funny stuff you wrote DH!

Quote Originally Posted by Piper1
    Which other guy?
    You have me mixed up, I am a British born Australian citizen. And I gladly say Australia is a great place much better than the USA, in fact most people I know say the same, also better overall than Europe in many ways. I use sucks in a different context. Having spent time in both Australia and the US, I had to just chime in and yes the vacation time you get in Australia is much much better than the USA, I also have better working conditions in my job as well. I worked in the US for a decade and often went for years without a holiday. I take at least two a year as an Australian, this year I was cheap and took only one four week holiday to Europe. Its fact that Australia is a more laid back and relaxed pace of life than North America, nothing inane or inaccurate about that at all mate.

About the immigration to Oz, thing I remember when I went to get my physical taken, there were a bunch of people in the office, which was when I was in the US, who were applying for Australian PR, almost all of them were doing so because they could not get permanent status in the US, this a while back though, things may have changed.

Ha! You crack me up, DH.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Well, I am an accountant by profession so I would certainly characterize children as a liability (future sacrifice of resources) on the balance sheet and an expense (current consumption of resources) on the income statement.

I can't see them being an asset, which implies a future benefit, and they don't seem to produce much revenue (net inflow of resources), generally. Hence they decrease equity. Also, they are messy and sticky and stinky.

Therefore I would characterize them as a loss. Losses differ from expenses in that losses result from peripheral or incidental activities not related to the entity's ongoing operations.

So every time you bust a nut inside a woman you create a possible 18-21 year liability, depending on the jurisdiction. From an accouting standpoint you would need to debit "Nut" and credit "Potential Future Kid."

Therefore I view my vasectomy as an asset, since it benefits me in many future accounting periods. It cost me $87.50 so I could amortize or allocate that over the entire future life of my dick, consistent with the "matching principle." Now from a pure accounting standpoint that would require that I estimate the future usefull life of my dick, as well as estimating the salvage or residual value of my dick, which I deem to be minimal, particularly looking at it right now.

However, my dick may very well rise again, in which case I would have a "hidden asset" on my balance sheet, similar to research and development costs. A hard dick is an asset.

Or is it a liability?

More importantly, what is the estimated future life of my dick? Not too much based on recent experience.

Keep posting dickhead! Haven't checked this thread for a couple of weeks and I see you are keeping the regular expert know alls to try and stick to the facts, thinking outside the square, giving us a laugh, and even lectures in accounting!

However a hard dick is definately a liability I think. Whenever I get a hard dick, I relieve the swelling with a hooker, which leads to expenses.

Well, I am an accountant by profession so I would certainly characterize children as a liability (future sacrifice of resources) on the balance sheet and an expense (current consumption of resources) on the income statement.

I can't see them being an asset, which implies a future benefit, and they don't seem to produce much revenue (net inflow of resources), generally. Hence they decrease equity. Also, they are messy and sticky and stinky.

Therefore I would characterize them as a loss. Losses differ from expenses in that losses result from peripheral or incidental activities not related to the entity's ongoing operations.

So every time you bust a nut inside a woman you create a possible 18-21 year liability, depending on the jurisdiction. From an accouting standpoint you would need to debit "Nut" and credit "Potential Future Kid."

Therefore I view my vasectomy as an asset, since it benefits me in many future accounting periods. It cost me $87.50 so I could amortize or allocate that over the entire future life of my dick, consistent with the "matching principle." Now from a pure accounting standpoint that would require that I estimate the future usefull life of my dick, as well as estimating the salvage or residual value of my dick, which I deem to be minimal, particularly looking at it right now.

However, my dick may very well rise again, in which case I would have a "hidden asset" on my balance sheet, similar to research and development costs. A hard dick is an asset.

Or is it a liability?

More importantly, what is the estimated future life of my dick? Not too much based on recent experience.

CBGB Connisur's identity crisis

That was someone else. I was born in the UK, that other fella was an American.
    Which other guy?

Posting Limitations