Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: American Women

+ Add Report
Page 791 of 799 FirstFirst ... 291 691 741 781 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 ... LastLast
Results 11,851 to 11,865 of 11975
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Nicely said CBGB... your supply and demand arguement is one that I have noticed myself over the years. As more and more women become fat/lazy/bitchy, there are less women who are attractive to men... thus meaning women can have their pick of the litter. Men also seem to have no judgement of their self worth. If you walk up to an attractive girl on the street, while wearing a wife beater t-shirt and ripped jeans, have no job, and a sport a big gut then you're going to get shot down. These seem to be the guys who do the most bitching when they can't get a "quality" girlfriend.

Miller... When you first started posting I thought you were a self righteous dickhead (heh heh)... as I read your posts more I find myself agreeing with you on many points. Many men are spineless, or just blind when it comes to women.

nofatso... you could learn a few things from Miller. You seem a bit bitter to me and women pick up on that in about 2 seconds. Check out that heartless-bitches website I posted a while back for some help.

USbabe... I was pleasantly surprised to see another articulate woman (besides RN) here after my vacation. Perhaps you could convince some of your friends to join us and discuss their experiences. I think they would also be warmly welcomed and maybe we can all learn a few things from each other. In response to your question of what a "Gringo" is... As I understand (and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong) it is a descriptive, in a derogatory manner, word attached to white people by Mexicans. Much like a southerner calling a northerner a "Yankee".

I'm from big city Canada and I now live in Florida. People here are better at the daily pleasantries but inwardly are no more or less friendly than anywhere else I've travelled to. This so called "Southern Hospitality" is an old-school myth that is being perpetuated by tourism officials. I've also noted that there are many more "looser" men living here than in the north and consequently the women are more distrustful of them. But don't get me wrong... there are plenty of trailer park girls to go around too.

I'm dating an "American Woman" at the moment and am quite happy with her. There are some sexual issues between us, mostly because I'm a hedonist and she was a sunday school girl. She has supported an observation of mine, and that is that the best women tend to be those who were raised in small town america (she was). I've found that city girls tend to be very superficial, materialistic, and unreasonable in their attitudes towards men and life in general.

CBGB, I think how the man makes a pass at a woman makes a huge difference. If a man just grabs her rear, that really is inappropriate! However, if he smiles but keeps his hands to himself, then it's entirely different. A woman who takes offense at a man whistling at her is obviously giving mixed signals.

What exactly do you mean by the word "attractive?" I mean, are you talking about genetics or how a woman dresses? I'm just speculating, but I don't think there's probably a huge difference in genetics. However, I also don't think it's a secret that European women (generally) do dress better than American women, but generally doesn't mean always! Also, in general, I think Europeans are more slender than their American counterparts, but I also think that Americans have better dental and overall health than Europeans. And it's important to realize that unless you live in Europe, you're probably seeing Europeans at their best. How many European women have you seen weeding gardens, washing cars, cleaning out attics, and so forth? You probably see them in the workplace or in clubs or out on the streets, shopping.

I'm not saying that American women or European women are any more or less attractive than the other. But to make an intelligent comparison, you'd have to compare a HUGE number of them and also compare them in equivalent settings. And, if you've been jaded by a group, you're probably not going to look at them objectively, either.

Something I've noticed that confuses me: When European women give you sex, they're lauded for their openness and beauty. When American women give men sex (without much effort), they're called sluts! What's with this?

I'll tell you why some (I can't speak for all) American women won't give you sex. Many of us want to fall in love and get married. Men want to think they're special, and that a woman has pride in her body and doesn't just give a piece of it to everyone, that she's saving herself for a special man. Therefore, he's going to opt for a less sexually experienced woman nearly every time. So, a woman who puts out may be popular on the dating scene, but almost never for marriage. Do you really want the mother of your child to have had sex with dozens of men?

We're damned if we do and damned if we don't.

USBabe, I might agree and disagree with you. There are many nice American women out there, in fact most American women are nice then again maybe not, but for certain the majority of American women have an attitude towards sex that is rather puritan but at the same time liberal. Liberal and puritan create a bizarre paradox. Here's an example, a women dresses up sexy to go to work and men make passes at her on the bus. She ignores all the advances and stares and sticks her nose up and whispers to herself, "These guys are pervs!!" If she wore a nice dress, a rather sexy one at that, what else did she expect??? If you go to a public place and show off the best parts of your anatomy, any man who considers himself human will take notice of you. I know from the social scene that a lot of women in America like to tease men which I find rather annoying. I have had women make friendly passes at me and then it leads to absolutely nothing. I was with a woman last week and we started kissing and all of a sudden out of no where she pulls away and says "Sorry!!! I got to go. I'll see you later." She has not returned any of my calls since. There is a major factor that allows women to tease men and get away with it, there are simply not enough beautiful women in the US. Lets face it when I go out maybe one in ten women I see on the street or in the office or in another place of gathering is attractive(7 or better). The fact that sexy American women are so few in numbers leads men to make a big deal out of them, and therefore the guys compete for the woman's favor. This competition among men makes it easy for an attractive American women to set minimum standards and reject men. The attractive American women knows shes hard to find and therefore she has more leverage over the potential suitor. In Europe, its a different ballgame, there are so many gorgeous women, in fact so much that men don't a big deal out of it The attractive European woman is easy to find. So therefore European women don't tease and play games with guys because they cannot. Its all supply and demand. This is a fact. In Europe, if a woman makes the move, thats means the man is going to get some hot sex. For example, in France, if a lady tongue kisses you, that is a prelude to sex. After experiencing romance and sex with European women I can just testify that American women don't satisfy me anymore. I don't have the energy, strength,patience, and perserverance to run through hoops to get sex from a woman in the States which in terms of quality and quantity is below that found in Europe. In Europe, sex is far easier, and far better, and far cheaper, and not as heartbreaking.

Dick, I like your intellect and sense of humor. You don't write for a living, do you? Oh wait, I believe you said you were in a helping profession during the day but are usually stoned. Okay, I have it. You're a psychoanalyst for militant feminists and misogynists, and you have to stay stoned to keep yourself from losing your mind from all the incessant whining. I knew it!

What goes up must come down....well, does that apply to salaries and egos?! If so, I've paid my dues, thanks.

No, no, women aren't inefficient. Our job is to civilize society! I'm not calling you Neanderthals at all, but if you've ever seriously studied sociology or anthropology, you'd know what I mean. Of course, you want to roam from cave to cave to check out all the cute little loincloths, but cavewomen needed you to protect them and bring them food while they grew little cavemen to propagate the species. Instead of duking it out with other cavemen over who had what rights, women wanted laws and more civilized ways of getting along. Together, they formed families and clans and from there, cities grew. And to think, there are probably still some men today who probably still drink from the milk carton; for shame! ;-)

As for our design, I'm not too disappointed, although I wish men would be a bit more understanding about the frequency and duration of the time we spend in the ladies' room. Please remember that you don't have to deal with that "monthly" time or hosiery! Really, it takes extra time. And how on earth can you go hours and hours and hours without using one at all? I'm in awe, really, but when I need to go more frequently, it isn't to upset you, I promise! It would be kind of cool to just whip out the equipment without having to remove any clothing and be done with it, but unfortunately, it doesn't work that way for us.

You said, "Unfortunately, it is often difficult (awkward, uncomfortable, fatiguing) to maintain vaginal penetration with the penis while simultaneously stimulating the clitoris" Do you mean that you're trying the stimulate the clitoris with your "member" or your finger? Only rarely has a man been able to do it only with his member. Usually he or I just use a finger, and that works quite well! As for losing control, I've never had that complaint. I don't have sex with a man until I know him very well, and by that time, I'm not afraid of showing vulnerability with him. And yes, that does include being tied to the bedposts!

By the way, I think "equality among people" is an oxymoron. If we were all equal, we'd all be robots of one another! If I have the same education, experience, skills, and job position that you do, then of course I should be paid the same as you. But that doesn't make us equal. I'm not a man and don't want to be treated like one. I have some advantages that you don't have in life, and you have some advantages that I don't have. No legislation will change that. I'll bet you speak differently to your male friends than your female friends. Personally, I like it that way. Men and women think differently (and of course all men don't think the same, and all women don't think the same), and insisting that there are no differences between us, except for "plumbing," is asking for trouble. Personally, I'll opt for respect rather than equality.

SinjuMaster
    greeting to my friends. don't worry about who is first or second. let Dick go first. I am not into ranking but into having fun. This is like calling Michael Savage and blah blah blah. who cares?

USBabe
    wrong again. From here on out, your name will be Grasshopper, no more USBabe. Let the ZenMaster enlighten you, you are wrong so many times and ZenMaster is going to save you. Fact is, only a minority few, may be one in ten, in the womanhood are real nice. 9 out of 10 gringo ***** suck. OK, you may be the only one who is nice but then I don't know you. If you are UFC, then you are still the "9"s.
    human nature is evil? you bet. human nature by itself is very evil. talk to any religious person (I am not), they will tell you that human nature is evil. talk to any corporate CEO, they will tell you so. i was reading jack welch of GE's on corporate management, you can see he expects most of his workers as lazy, low motivation and slacking, thus he institutionalized a stringent corporate governance to keep track. same with Andy Grove, co-founder of Intel, he believes most people are mindless, lazy and thus devised a system and policy to control, to manage..... both gentlemen created two of the most successful enterprises in american history. look at the CEOs of worldcom, enron, imclone, tell me they are not evil. gringo women (when it comes to their attitude with men) are evil. women are more evil than men in the sense that when men committed evil act, they know they are evil doers (to quote the prez), for women, most would gauge their evil deeds as something normal, as something moral and kind. case in point, the Hayman Fire evil doer. She would gauge herself as an abused ex-spouse and that her ex- wronged her.........
    the toilet seat. OK, i will leave it down for you. question is, what do i get in return? suck my rooster?

the South is friendly? get real!! friendly to you may not be friendly to a minority person. a buddy of mine from the bay area was badly beaten in a MS town. reason, he is gay. my african american friends who lived in the south told me about the blantant racism a person of color experience in the south until today, year 2002. yeah, friendly, when pigs fly. Personally I lived in Texas for a few years and I have observed numerous acts of overt racism and intolerance to minorities, including against gays. So, Babe, wake up and look around, if you need eye glasses, go to LensCrafters (yes, they paid me handsomely for this endorsement). Yes, I am a left wing liberal libertarian. Left wing liberal, when it comes to social policy, as in anti discrimination, anti guns, libertarian when it comes to my pocket book - STOP STEALING MY MONEY, ALL THE POOR PEOPLE OUT THERE GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS COUNTRY!! yes, I love Michael Savage but I think he is too liberal for me sometimes.

alright guys. i have to leave town for BabeLand. See you back here in august. have a nice and safe 4th. be careful out there cos the bitches are going to burn you like they burn colorado and arizona. and remember always, Hold on to that wallet when you see a ***** approaching you !!

Originally posted by USbabe
    Oh, I have to make a comment about the toilet seat. How about everyone putting the lid down? Unless it's being used for its intended purpose, do we really need a view of what's inside? Besides, if it's left down, then whatever fell out of your hands in the bathroom bounces off the toilet seat lid and doesn't "drown." ;-)
    Now, Babe, I think that is excessive. Putting BOTH parts down so that men and women alike must engage in time wasting practices? Surely Sir Isaac Newton or Ben Franklin or Mae West or whoever it was wasn't referring to toilet seats when they said "what goes up must come down"! Huh. If you think about it, that could refer to the penis as well.

I remember asking my mother when I was a wee lad why it was necessary to put the toilet seat down. She said, "Because ladies will fall in and drown." This was but the first in a long series of lies women have told me over the years. Fatass would probably say that the average American woman is far too wide for this to ever happen. Dickhead, of course, has less of an issue here but also did not flunk geometry.

Women are inefficient. Who needs laundry baskets? Isn't a washing machine just a big laundry basket? Who needs wardrobes or bureaus? Isn't a dryer just a big clothes dresser? Put the dirty clothes directly from your body into the washing machine and take the clean ones directly from the dryer and put them on your body. This is efficient, economical, and ecological.

Although I love women, I also think they are poorly designed. The intake is too close to the exhaust, and what engineer in his or her right mind would run a solid waste pipe through the middle of a major recreational area? To the god in whom I do not believe, next time don't put the shithouse so close to the snack bar.

But seriously, I agree that there is no such thing as a vaginal orgasm. Unfortunately, it is often difficult (awkward, uncomfortable, fatiguing) to maintain vaginal penetration with the penis while simultaneously stimulating the clitoris (and guys, it's CLIToris, not cliTORis!). Fortunately, this is one problem that can easily be licked.

That gets me to the next issue. What is all of this I hear from women about "fear of losing control" during sex? Aren't you SUPPOSED to lose control during sex? Aren't control and orgasms somewhat mutually exclusive? Isn't that why I tied you to the bed posts in the first place?

Now to pose a question for the audience: If men and women achieve true equality, would that make marriage an anachronism? (Fatass, you can look it up!)

Your loyal servant,

Dickhead

hello dick, since you were only asking her out for lunch, it is very strange that she said she would have to think about it. to me, what she was really saying was, "i have to think whether or not you're important enough to warrant my time." unfortunately, this kind of response does not help the rest of us!

i've never been to latin america, but i have traveled all over the us (as well as europe and asia), and i think the region has a lot to do with how friendly people are. in the south, very generally, people are extremely friendly, almost to a fault. yet in nyc and other major metropolitan areas, people are sometimes so guarded that it's hard to get to know anyone. i've never been to aus. or nz, so i don't know.

what i do think is harmful, however, are the generalizations that are taken to mean all of a specific group. (i'm not saying that you are necessarily doing this, however). when militant feminists scream that all men are just out to push women around and exert their dominance and [CodeWord123] and pillage, blah, blah, blah, that hurts men like you. when some men say that all american women are selfish witches out to step on and ruin men, that hurts girls like me.

it's hard when someone has been stung many times, especially by one group of women (american). but guys who discount all american women because of it are pushing away the good ones, too. the guys who never give up, however, and have some optimism left are the ones who win.

oh, i have to make a comment about the toilet seat. how about everyone putting the lid down? unless it's being used for its intended purpose, do we really need a view of what's inside? besides, if it's left down, then whatever fell out of your hands in the bathroom bounces off the toilet seat lid and doesn't "drown."

;-)

Originally posted by USbabe
    [
    Dick, I'm really sorry about the woman who was rude to you at the gym. You simply asked her out to lunch, not to donate a kidney! However, no one but she knows her motives. Maybe she was trying to string you along. Maybe she was trying to play hard-to-get.
    To clarify, I didn't think it was rude; I just thought it was strange. Playing hard to get is a possibility but that doesn't work for me as I am too lazy and cynical and just move on to the next prospect.

I don't fall in the group that says that all American woman are all those nasty things that fatass says they are. I just think they are by and large sexually repressed, sexually unskilled, and overly materialistic. Of course, I've only been to thirty-some countries so far and it's possible that by the time I'm done hitting them all, American women will rise above the median.

Babe, I don't know how much you've travelled, but if you've ever been to Latin America, I would think you would realize that people there are just plain friendlier, and the friendliness is less superficial. I can say the same thing for Oz and NZ as well. Five years from now I hope to be living in one of these places permanently and none of this will matter.

(part 2)

(Whoops, I'm sorry about the double post. When I first clicked on "submit," I received an error message, so I assumed that it didn't post. I was wrong!)

Something else to consider, and I know this is an old cliché, but sometimes grass really is greener on the other side. Who knows, there may actually be some men in the world who (oh no!) prefer American women! The problem is this: when you write off ALL women of one group, you're also writing off the good ones. You don't want to be put in the same category as men who have committed crimes and behaved horribly against women, do you? That's prejudice. Fatso, you mentioned somewhere about a racist woman, but really, is anyone any different if you're judging ALL American women by the actions of a few?

If you are going to judge all American women by the actions of a few, then I don't think you can blame women who judge all American men by the actions of a few, either. That's what the militant feminists do! You know you don't want that. Live by the standards that you expect of others.

It seems to me that a good approach is an optimistic, yet slightly reserved outlook. You don't want to wear your heart on your sleeve, but if you keep it forever buried, it will never surface.

Part 1

Hello, I'm finally home, and it feels good! I have several comments, but I would like to say thank you for your kind acceptance in this forum. Obviously, the vast majority of you are guys and have probably been burned or disappointed with American women. It speaks well of you that you haven't written me off, as well!

Dick, I was surprised by your multiple-choice question about why the vast majority of women cannot achieve orgasm from vaginal intercourse. I don't speak about orgasms with my girlfriends too often (!), but there's one more possibility: the clitoris was not involved! I've never had a vaginal orgasm. In fact, I can't imagine that one exists! There are times when I love just straight intercourse with no clitoral stimulation. Of course I don't have an orgasm, but sometimes I just don't want to. I think sometimes men have problems understanding it, but sometimes a climax just isn't necessary for enjoyment (at least for me). However, if my clitoris is touched, watch out! I think, very generally, it probably takes women longer to become aroused and to have an orgasm, but once I'm on a roll, it's a major aerobic workout, and I'm not kidding. I love to have multiple orgasms! But they just won't happen if the clitoris isn't involved. I have no idea if I'm a rare case or like most women, but I know what does it for me!

Fatso, you said, "Functioning in the corporate world or dealing with women, you are behaving and speaking in the politically correct approach (in Freud's terminology super ego and ego). To create an impression that you are fair minded, kind and the best of human being. The goal is to play the game to get what you want, i.e. overall kindness and nicety with calculated acts of mischievous nasty moves."

Do you really think that most people are selfish and cruel? I don't. Maybe you'll think I'm naïve, but I do think that many, if not most people are fair-minded, kind, good human beings. I think our instincts are to protect and provide for ourselves, but to do so at the expense of others isn't just protective, it's cruel. I'm human and won't say I've never acted that way ever in my life, but I sure don't as a practice and I don't know many people who do. One thing that I've learned though is that sometimes people act the way we expect them to act. E.g., if someone is highly suspicious of me, I can sense that and unwittingly do something (that I normally wouldn't do) that makes me fit the mold that I was expected to fill.

Dick, I'm really sorry about the woman who was rude to you at the gym. You simply asked her out to lunch, not to donate a kidney! However, no one but she knows her motives. Maybe she was trying to string you along. Maybe she was trying to play hard-to-get. Or, maybe she wasn't interested but thought she was being polite by not giving you a definite no. I know the latter is actually more cruel than turning you down directly, but sometimes we don't think about that.

Fatso, what is a gringo woman? I've never heard the term before and am trying to figure his out.

Something else confuses me. There are literally millions of American women. There are beautiful, intelligent, loving ones and there are cold-hearted witches. And....the same can be said about the women of any country, any race, any religion, and any other group of women. Have you had the same exposure to women of other cultures that you've had to American women so that you can make an accurate assessment?

I remember as a child, visiting friends' houses for dinner or a sleep-over. Everything was always so perfect at the other house. No one ever fought or yelled or seemed to do anything bad. I always thought that every family was the Brady Bunch except mine. Then I grew up and found out that when visiting, hosts usually present their best sides. Maybe that is true when you visit women of other cultures, as well.

Maybe the same things that are said here about American women can be said of American men (or men of any other sub-group). There are some horrible men out there who have really burned and harmed women. However, I can't imagine any intelligent, reasonable woman who would place ALL men in the same category.

Another thought is that maybe some of those who think that all American women are cold-hearted just haven't been looking in the right places. Sometimes we get lazy (me, too!) and don't want to leave our comfort boundaries, whatever and wherever they are. However, when that happens, we can't expect any changes unless we expand our horizons. It would be great if everything we wanted was neatly packaged and set outside our doorstep! But it doesn't usually happen that way.

And.....sometimes the problem isn't the other "group," but it's us. I've eaten humble pie myself, and it isn't easily digestible, but life is easier and rosier after the meal.

(to be continued)

Part 1

Hello, I'm finally home, and it feels good! I have several comments, but I would like to say thank you for your kind acceptance in this forum. Obviously, the vast majority of you are guys and have probably been burned or disappointed with American women. It speaks well of you that you haven't written me off, as well!

Dick, I was surprised by your multiple-choice question about why the vast majority of women cannot achieve orgasm from vaginal intercourse. I don't speak about orgasms with my girlfriends too often (!), but there's one more possibility: the clitoris was not involved! I've never had a vaginal orgasm. In fact, I can't imagine that one exists! There are times when I love just straight intercourse with no clitoral stimulation. Of course I don't have an orgasm, but sometimes I just don't want to. I think sometimes men have problems understanding it, but sometimes a climax just isn't necessary for enjoyment (at least for me). However, if my clitoris is touched, watch out! I think, very generally, it probably takes women longer to become aroused and to have an orgasm, but once I'm on a roll, it's a major aerobic workout, and I'm not kidding. I love to have multiple orgasms! But they just won't happen if the clitoris isn't involved. I have no idea if I'm a rare case or like most women, but I know what does it for me!

Fatso, you said, "Functioning in the corporate world or dealing with women, you are behaving and speaking in the politically correct approach (in Freud's terminology super ego and ego). To create an impression that you are fair minded, kind and the best of human being. The goal is to play the game to get what you want, i.e. overall kindness and nicety with calculated acts of mischievous nasty moves."

Do you really think that most people are selfish and cruel? I don't. Maybe you'll think I'm naïve, but I do think that many, if not most people are fair-minded, kind, good human beings. I think our instincts are to protect and provide for ourselves, but to do so at the expense of others isn't just protective, it's cruel. I'm human and won't say I've never acted that way ever in my life, but I sure don't as a practice and I don't know many people who do. One thing that I've learned though is that sometimes people act the way we expect them to act. E.g., if someone is highly suspicious of me, I can sense that and unwittingly do something (that I normally wouldn't do) that makes me fit the mold that I was expected to fill.

Dick, I'm really sorry about the woman who was rude to you at the gym. You simply asked her out to lunch, not to donate a kidney! However, no one but she knows her motives. Maybe she was trying to string you along. Maybe she was trying to play hard-to-get. Or, maybe she wasn't interested but thought she was being polite by not giving you a definite no. I know the latter is actually more cruel than turning you down directly, but sometimes we don't think about that.

Fatso, what is a gringo woman? I've never heard the term before and am trying to figure his out.

Something else confuses me. There are literally millions of American women. There are beautiful, intelligent, loving ones and there are cold-hearted witches. And....the same can be said about the women of any country, any race, any religion, and any other group of women. Have you had the same exposure to women of other cultures that you've had to American women so that you can make an accurate assessment?

I remember as a child, visiting friends' houses for dinner or a sleep-over. Everything was always so perfect at the other house. No one ever fought or yelled or seemed to do anything bad. I always thought that every family was the Brady Bunch except mine. Then I grew up and found out that when visiting, hosts usually present their best sides. Maybe that is true when you visit women of other cultures, as well.

Maybe the same things that are said here about American women can be said of American men (or men of any other sub-group). There are some horrible men out there who have really burned and harmed women. However, I can't imagine any intelligent, reasonable woman who would place ALL men in the same category.

Another thought is that maybe some of those who think that all American women are cold-hearted just haven't been looking in the right places. Sometimes we get lazy (me, too!) and don't want to leave our comfort boundaries, whatever and wherever they are. However, when that happens, we can't expect any changes unless we expand our horizons. It would be great if everything we wanted was neatly packaged and set outside our doorstep! But it doesn't usually happen that way.

And.....sometimes the problem isn't the other "group," but it's us. I've eaten humble pie myself, and it isn't easily digestible, but life is easier and rosier after the meal.

(to be continued)

god-damn!! i have two new heroes: nofatso and dickhead. it's in that order only 'cos nofatso posted his first, but not to say that dh is any less of a crusader against bs designed to keep us off balance and to belittle us simply because the bs works. a lot of these most recent posts are kinda eerie, 'cos it's almost as if a few of you peeked into my brain while i was asleep and posted it here before i awoke! dynamic duo (nofatso and dickhead), the guinness' are on me! lol

Hilarious, Dickhead. Too many here for me to choose my favorite, as they're all dead on. Wait, I can choose #1!

Gang: A buddy sent me this today and I thought it was both funny and pertinent.

[Begin quote] We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side. These are our rules! Please note... these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE!

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not quests to see if we can find the perfect present yet again!

1. Sometimes we are not thinking about you. Live with it.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

1. We don't remember dates. Mark birthdays and anniversaries on a calendar. Remind us frequently beforehand.

1. Most guys own three pairs of shoes - tops. What makes you think we'd be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with your dress?

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. A headache that last for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

1. Check your oil! Please.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an
    argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions, and neither do we.

1. The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out. Get over it. And quit whining to your girlfriends.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

1. We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. Foreign films are best left to foreigners. (Unless it's Bruce Lee or some war flick where it doesn't really matter what in the world they're saying anyway.)

1. It is neither in your best interest or ours to take the quiz together. No, it doesn't matter which quiz.

1. Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know we really don't mind that, it's like camping.

Dickhead

Good news for Modern MEN!

what this news story state is this. 1. preserve your asset and cash from your g/f or ex 2. women after 30 is like leftover pizza and 3. don't worry about age. as long as you keep your health and $$$, pussy are there ALL THE TIME. I am a happy man!

Study: 'Guys can afford to wait to marry'
    June 27, 2002 Posted: 11:19 AM EDT (1519 GMT)

NEW YORK (Reuters) -- It's official. Men really are afraid of commitment.

Confirming what women have long known, an American study released on Wednesday shows men are dragging their feet on getting married.

Researchers say one of the biggest reasons that men are delaying marriage is that more and more couples are choosing to live together before marriage. As a result, sex -- traditionally one of the main reasons for men to marry -- is relatively easily available, they say.

"In a sense, with cohabitation he gets a quasi-wife without having to commit," said David Popenoe, co-director of the National Marriage Project at Rutgers University in New Jersey.

"Another big thing in addition to cohabitation is that these men are very, very concerned about divorce. It's not getting your heart broken ... the worst thing that could happen is that somebody could take their money," Popenoe adds.

The preliminary findings report on the attitudes toward marriage of 60 unmarried, heterosexual men, between the ages of 25-33. The participants, from different religious, ethnic and family backgrounds, were from four major metropolitan areas in northern New Jersey, Chicago, Houston, and Washington, D.C.

Researchers say both men and women are putting off getting married. The average age for men's first marriage is now 27, the oldest in history, the study shows. That compares to the average age of 23 in 1960, Popenoe said.

For women, the average age of their first marriage has risen to 25, a full five years older than the 1960 average.

And giving women even more reason to be impatient that their boyfriends are dragging their feet, researchers say the trend favors the men.

"Guys can afford to wait to marry. The older they get, the better their chances in some ways of getting married, while for women it's the reverse," Popenoe said.

"Once a woman gets into her 30s, it's more likely that she will have to marry a man who was married earlier. It's more likely that she will marry a man who brings kids (into the marriage) and more likely that she will have a child by herself," Popenoe says.

Copyright 2002 Reuters. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Posting Limitations