Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Anal Connoisseurs

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 179 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2683
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by It Travel
    .... The price was a standard. 100 USD/night usually inclusive of all the girl did.....

Just two cents while home doing nothing…..
    It Travel thanks for the report, I enjoyed to read how were great the golden years in Russia....100USD/night for a russian girl is..... WOW !

I wish I could travel in that times...

And do not worry, maybe now you are stuck at home, but surely soon you will be again back to heaven... good fun out there

Anal paradise!

Just for making a short story of how I got anal addicted!

I was very lucky and always had young girlfriends liking anal, but it was only one of the possibilities… I got really addict in the infamous Intourist Hotel in Moscow in the ‘90s.

The story is funny. The timing (do not remember the exact years) was in Russia not in Soviet Union but still when you had the beriozka shops (for hard currency only) and the different prices between Russians and foreigners.

In the infamous third floor (the hotel and the panthera bars) it was full of willing girls even directly in the lift lobby! Young, willing, and in need of cash. The price was a standard. 100 USD/night usually inclusive of all the girl did.

The system was simple the girls were living two or three in a room at Russian prices, and handling over some bills to the security every day, the fee for room and food was very low not more than 10 USD per person when we already paid 100.

Found a clever 25 y.o. girl nice well speaking and so. And she come to my corner suite (they were nice for the time with a Kremiln overview, now you find the Ritz hotel in the same place). A nice night with a three holer! Partilly I told this story in the Moscow section some years ago. The day after I found the girl in the afternoon at the ground floor bar. She asked me how long I was staying and so… At the end she made me an offer if you give me so many USD I can stay a couple of days with you, but I have to leave because my younger sister is coming. I asked immediately how she was and if she was in the business too. She was nice and available. So it ended up doing a couple of days with her until her sister Yulia arrived, did both for a night and remained with her for five days. Had a Business visa and I was travelling in C Class in plane, the hotel was nearly empty (a cold winter) so I changed my flight and extended my stay due to Yulia.

A little blonde goddess: 18 petite, A cups, making fantastic sex and always swallowing thick loads! 500 USD for five days and nights! She did not know a word of a non Russian language… but it was easy, I was nearly 20 years younger and took her little pink rear hole several times a day! She was squirting, crying, gasping, making all the right things… Unfotunately it was not the digital era so no pics, later a friend sent me a scan of a picture telling me she had also posed a little and that she was working in a Moscow brothel, but I did not meet her any more. Have only this picture as a nice memory… I think she is 19-20 in the picture.

The Photo Yulia is she, portrayed naked in a classical soviet style room (you see it from the tapestry and the curtain and the curtain suspension system… a real little beauty making nice massage (after sex) with her hard and perky nipples on your chest and using the lips and the tongue all over your body! Exactly what I want in bed even today! I think I took her anally at least 20/25 times… so I become really ADDICTED. She was exactly what I like. Blond, unshaved (it was not popular to shave at that time), tight, young, petite (160 cm/ approx 48kg/A cups) and very willing… with her china bone white skin and her tasty pink!

At that time I was always staying in a corner room at Intourist, may be not a five star, but a nice fresh meat market at the third floor (usually 50 girls) no hassles and no problems, directly with the elevator to the room an in the bed!

In the beginning of 2000 I met a girl, not a beauty, but nice, willing and with a nice mood for good GFE, very open for anal sex… Ludmilla (art name usually Diana, Dasha or Luda). It was a week of real anal! Nice reverse cow girl anal, where you see your best friend in operation… and the sphincter working on your cock… not a beauty, not a teen then… she is now 34 or 35… ten less at that time… but really a riding horse for heavy duty sex! I post a photo of some years later… well positioned for a proper rectal inspection…

With Ludmilla I became totally addicted to anal! Met her first at Intourist in the lobby bar, she was not staying there but she was bribing the security and overnighting with customers… Plugs, vibrators, role games all was allowed (but always covered)…

Once I was in Moscow (I got Lumillas phone) I just phoned her. She was in Kursk attending her little boy (now she has three), and she told me she could not be there… of course, but she said she had a nice younger sister available, in Moscow and doing anal too… her name was Valentina (art name Valeria, Margarita, Valentina at time 19/160/48/1)… at that time, she is now 27 or 28, she was a tight teen exactly like in the photos done when she was 19… then she got a child and got a lot of marks, scares, and saggy tits, but the GFE was same, and on ground of my willingness of role games, I’m mostly fuc*k*ing her clothed! So I do not bother too much…

I post also some later photos made by myself… a nice portrait while sleeping (she was 23 or so) one such naked angel in the bed! I remember that day I just after the picture I slip on a condom and took her (anally of course) nearly unlubed in missionary… real fantastic. She has been my favorite anal queen, still very very tight despite intensive usage! It’s almost impossible to get her hole gaping, so tight it is. In the recent years she got also in to the other of my favorite activities… COF! I posted several photos of her nice face glazed! I think I took her rear entrance more than 100 times… sometimes I do not even fuc*k her pussy! ANAL ONLY with nice Facial ending.

In Kiev I found Inga (search pictures here and in Ukraine photo section) a 20 y.o. student searching a sponsor… ready for all that was not too painful… Surely my best photos of anal training! Hope to find a new anal queen, but a part a short type as a bisexual pro she just disappeared. A real pity. In the picture she is engaged in a relaxing activity… BBBJ + CIM + swallowing handcuffed and waiter dressed! I love DTCI (Deep Throat Cum Injection). A pity I lost her non a beauty, but… a real piglet!

In Kiev for some time I got also miss U. very open for anal, but frankly really too big at the time 22/178/70/2.

Still searching for a young petite china bone skinned teen for a nice one week vacation (some Saturday to Sunday (8 nights). My goal is 40 shots… mind I’m nearly 50 now…. (hopely mostly swallowed) coming from anal… but I’ haven’t found the right queen, the ones I like don’t answer or do not want to make anal… one even answered “I’m too young for anal!” A real pity! Only a chubby 23 y.o. answered yes I love anal…. So I did her a little bit last time in Kiev but it was her period so…. May be next time I can prepare a good COF shot between her nice DD tits… but I prefer slim teens with A cups…

If somebody can suggest a teen…..

Just two cents while home doing nothing…..

IT
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01 Yulia.jpg‎   02 Ludmilla.JPG‎   03 Valentina.jpg‎   04 Valentina.jpg‎   05 Valentina.JPG‎  

06 Valentina.JPG‎   07 Valentina.jpg‎   08 Valentina.jpg‎   09 Inga.JPG‎   010 Miss U.JPG‎  

State of art!

Hi! For all lovers...

http://www.tube8.com/anal/madison-an...lovers/185689/

a state of art movie! Exactly what I would like to see while I'm sitting on my sofa in a Moscow hotel suite... or Kiev apartment just holdinh my hand on the blond hair... http://flirt.com.ua/Juliafull/ of a piglet like this just brought home from the tongue piercing studio. So she can take propely care of my knob while I'm watching the spectacle!

IT

Of course after there will be a real nine hole rally week with a loto of plugs, swapping etc.

Some girls just can't!

Quote Originally Posted by pelicano
    i have run across such a problem recently and i presume this happens due to some mental block to anal sex, they tense up and "close the door" so to speak, but i have finally succeeded after 6 months of trying, by using a combination of a decondittioning process and digital dialation. verbadly reafirming it is not dirty or a sin and that she will actualy enjoy it later on and talking dirty to her and making her visualize the process and the intense pleasure she will have, this will help to aleviate the psycological cause of the problem. this will only work in a ltr and if she is willing to give anal a chance.

most important to dialate her every session, during vaginal sex with 1,2 and 3 fingers, well lubed and to stop as soon as she tenses up. also only go there after having her orgasm once or twice by other means, as this will get her in the mood and ready to relax for penetration. keep nails well trimed and i use antibiotic oiintment or 1% hidrocortizone ointment, which will not numb much, but will avoid any irritational inflamation. try to get the finger in past the inner or second muscle ring and that will help to avoid her tensing up and "expeling" your finger.

also suggest that she do this streatching to herself and give her a but plug and some astroglide lube, small size to start with and work them up to a medium and then a large size. also give her a vibrator to masturbate vaginaly as well, since most likely they have a block against sex in general as well and once they begin to "play with themselves" they will loosen up and begin to enjoy sex. if you can get her to apply the vibrator to herself as you try to penetrate, it will realy speed her orgasm as well.

i agree on the topical anesthetic, not very sporting to use it and it will not solve her problem and might lead to tears, which can be a big problem as the tissue between vagina and anus is very thin and can rupture, specialy if they have had some previous tears during delivery or have hemrhoids.
    a good option is using small small plugs.. leaving them in place for a while... well lubricated...

just my two cents
    it

Wonderful work!

Quote Originally Posted by Fun And Sun

Yeah wonderful! Saw Sylvia and Irene double beauty cream treatment... Can imagine you got a six hole session there!

I really think that there are only two good ways to end a proper anal session COF or, if you are nailing a tested girl, a proper cum enema!

Next time take a tea spoon and feed her! Or make them to tongue clean up them selves... When it's soft and tiren (my best friend) I love to enjoy looking and dooing this things, by the way tooling is fantastic too...

God Job! I do always glazing when in Brazil with dark girls, but as you all know I prefer the pale white, china bone, skin of the Russian teen bloninkas! Just because when you open their legs you see the pink heaven (usually two ones, one mouth shaped and one round...)! and I glaze them in any case!

IT

Anal condittioning

Quote Originally Posted by george90
    i was unsuccessful doing anal with a lady a couple of years ago. her asshole was just too small for my dick. with most women i can put 2 or 3 fingers in their butts as part of foreplay and lubricating. with her i could only get my index finger in. when i tried to put both my index and middle finger in, i could feel the rims of her asshole getting taught rather than stretching. i gave up on anal with her. there are too many other available women to get bothered over one that can't do anal.
    i never use any anesthetizing cream because she won't know if her ass is getting ripped open because she won't be able to feel it. i have read a post or two about a guy splitting an asshole and her bleeding like a pig all over the bed and bathroom. no thank you!
    i have run across such a problem recently and i presume this happens due to some mental block to anal sex, they tense up and "close the door" so to speak, but i have finally succeeded after 6 months of trying, by using a combination of a decondittioning process and digital dialation. verbadly reafirming it is not dirty or a sin and that she will actualy enjoy it later on and talking dirty to her and making her visualize the process and the intense pleasure she will have, this will help to aleviate the psycological cause of the problem. this will only work in a ltr and if she is willing to give anal a chance.

most important to dialate her every session, during vaginal sex with 1,2 and 3 fingers, well lubed and to stop as soon as she tenses up. also only go there after having her orgasm once or twice by other means, as this will get her in the mood and ready to relax for penetration. keep nails well trimed and i use antibiotic oiintment or 1% hidrocortizone ointment, which will not numb much, but will avoid any irritational inflamation. try to get the finger in past the inner or second muscle ring and that will help to avoid her tensing up and "expeling" your finger.

also suggest that she do this streatching to herself and give her a but plug and some astroglide lube, small size to start with and work them up to a medium and then a large size. also give her a vibrator to masturbate vaginaly as well, since most likely they have a block against sex in general as well and once they begin to "play with themselves" they will loosen up and begin to enjoy sex. if you can get her to apply the vibrator to herself as you try to penetrate, it will realy speed her orgasm as well.

i agree on the topical anesthetic, not very sporting to use it and it will not solve her problem and might lead to tears, which can be a big problem as the tissue between vagina and anus is very thin and can rupture, specialy if they have had some previous tears during delivery or have hemrhoids.

Quote Originally Posted by Possessed Seoul
    Good work mate, so what's the score with the Kenyan girls for anal? Any tips? So far, alas, all the black girls I've bedded wouldn't do it!
    Cheers mate. I got a few of them to experiment a bit, but it seems like it is a bit of a cultural taboo for them so they are not very open to it. One told me a story of a girl that had been done anally by a muzungu, then the muzungu told all her friends, and she was ostrasized because of this... (Probably an exageration...)

So in summary, being nice to them, being gentle, a bit of extra money, the usual stuff will get some of them over the line were they are ready to take the anal plunge.

Good work mate, so what's the score with the Kenyan girls for anal? Any tips? So far, alas, all the black girls I've bedded wouldn't do it!

This one took it in the butt too, but I didn't shot any action pics of it (sadly)...

Quote Originally Posted by Alan
    Anyone else having trouble with a willing newbie? Found a new and willing chica who takes regular rate in SXM but we have been trying without luck to get entry to the back door. We have tried everything. Lube, fingers. Everything. I am an old hand at this but never came across this in my life. I am not sure how she takes giant dumps. Advise needed.
    I was unsuccessful doing anal with a lady a couple of years ago. Her asshole was just too small for my dick. With most women I can put 2 or 3 fingers in their butts as part of foreplay and lubricating. With her I could only get my index finger in. When I tried to put both my index and middle finger in, I could feel the rims of her asshole getting taught rather than stretching. I gave up on anal with her. There are too many other available women to get bothered over one that can't do anal.

I never use any anesthetizing cream because she won't know if her ass is getting ripped open because she won't be able to feel it. I have read a post or two about a guy splitting an asshole and her bleeding like a pig all over the bed and bathroom. No thank you!

Another butt **** from Kenya

This one took it in the butt too, but I didn't shot any action pics of it (sadly)...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-smiling.JPG‎   mini-smiling - showing butt.JPG‎  

Wicked Roger's Miss N

Some recent anal action in Manila. See also in Philippines photo section.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PICT0012.JPG‎   PICT0014.JPG‎   PICT0021.JPG‎  

Quote Originally Posted by It Travel
    Good work my friend and I hope that with that black skin you did not forgot to glase her face...

IT
    I sure did!!!

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...hmentid=125737

A new anal queen!

I am seeking my new queen… It has been for a long time Valentina in Moscow (I’m not pimping anybody) but despite she accepts shots on her beautiful white skinned face.. she is a little bit worn out. Surely one of the best GFE ever, may be some more tooling when in Moscow.

http://www.intimcity.ru/persons.php?id=84772&style=2

The pics are heavily photoshopped she has a lot of marks due to her child… but a good tight anal fuck anyway, often in missionary.

I thought Inga in Kiev would have been mine next queen, but she just disappeard… A real pity an experimental girl! Trying all:l from being plugged at Arena Cafè to tea spoon cum feeding… a little 20 y.o. devil not a beauty… but a real pig… with rock hard tits, and always wet ****!

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...&postcount=837

My really first anal queen was Ludmilla… Valentina’s older sister, around 30 y.o. today. Not a beauty, but a real pig. Done them together (six holes) several times.

http://www.play-girls.ru/anks/436/

Her best work is when she is using a vibrating plug and riding you reverse cow girl…. Fleshlight is nothing!

Due to visa, OVIR, time hassle etc I’m seeking my anal queen in Kiev instead of Moscow. Even Gia has now girls doing anal and swallowing… but still a little bit out of market price but if you want no hassle no problem you can try Sveta… a 22 y.o. cum slurper I think you can bargain 2000 € for a week, no English, but… who cares? She should be my coiche… But I’m trying to get more and more and frankly speaking the FSU teens are unbeatable… one of my Moscow real delusions where http://flirt.com.ua/vikki114/ they never agreed on for a meeting would have been lovely looking at them deep kissing after a CIM…. and this two petite? http://flirt.com.ua/koks2201/ I think that the offer in Moscow, even for anal (like this goddess asking for anal! http://flirt.com.ua/anfissadoll/) with teens is by far the best, but too many hassles… but you get even semi virgins (true, may be anally… but…) http://flirt.com.ua/96_96qwqw/ Directly from the playing ground to my fucking station!
    Teens are crazy in Moscow (in Kiev too!)

SOME INTERESTING IN KIEV

For those who have a PW (even here over I just remind it’s the mamba database so…)
    http://flirt.com.ua/alenkavkiev/
    one of the best things ever seen… what I would like to find on my sofa in the morning when I’m rock hard… I could test her and sponsor her on a permanent basis.
    I can simply imagine lifting up her legs, putting her ankles over my shoulders before she is completely awake… hold her wrists and give her a proper DRI (Deep Rectal Inspection) barebone, no lube, no lidocaine… screams and tears are very welcome (what hell should I pay her for)… and a final little cum enema… oh like paradise.

http://flirt.com.ua/sandra1810/
    This is for whom thinks goddesses do not exit!

http://flirt.com.ua/Juliafull/
    Julia is very very close for what I think is the total perfection (for all kind of sex anal included of course), just 18 since a couple of months, less than 155, around 42-43… fake blonde (I love fake blondinkas… they are the real pigs!) She is even ready to vacation for sex… but she answered no anal! And I offered more money and she answered again I’m too young for anal (seems a standard answer among teens)… may be some lidocaine could be used… but she said I was too old! She has even some freckles… perfect for a light jaluronic acid treatment (COF!)
    If you look the pics I hate the owner of that blue shirt!!! He has surely nailed her in a nice home… I think, apart drilling all her possible holes, I would sit a lot of my vacation time with my tongue between her lips (both mouth and pussy ones)… She is not advertizing sex for money, but she is available for vacations (with sex so…) I can imagine dining in the Jacuzzi and taking her juicy wet **** as dessert! One of the things making me crazy is the fact that she is very similar, in aesthetics to Eva Ionesco, one of my beauty Icons…
    Julia is definitely what I think is 10 (and may be a log in bed!)

Everybody knows I like waiter dressed girls… MT (unfortunately she is not for anal) was close to perfection but this http://flirt.com.ua/sabina637/ is perfection I can imagine her around my home, with a black pony tail anal plug….

Unfortunately I’m still not winning the Italian lottery…so… otherwise she will be already hired as a waiter at my home! I would be living between Rio and Moscow… two anal capitals of the world… caricoas and Russian blondinkas what better?

IT

PS yeah you have even real Ikra (Caviar) and Caipirinha!

By the way two masterpieces of the most envied man on earth (one Russian!)

http://www.tube8.com/hardcore/russian-fuk/16606/
    http://www.tube8.com/teen/woodman-pr...-lilou/197407/

Good!

Here is the video to accompany the anal pics a little further down the thread...

http://www.******.com//modules.php?n...ideo_id=401970

Good work my friend and I hope that with that black skin you did not forgot to glase her face...

IT

Video I shot of african anal adventure...

Here is the video to accompany the anal pics a little further down the thread...

http://www.******.com//modules.php?n...ideo_id=401970

Posting Limitations