Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Prices

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocha Monger
    SM,

Don't worry about it. Your calculation is quite accurate even for American chicks. AW non-pros usually ask for help with their rent or car payment in return for tricking, so the figure resulting from the calculation is pretty much on the money.

A good experiment would be to make a pitch to regular AW who are not acquaintances and see just how readily they will jump at it. Good candidates would be college students, waitresses and retail store workers. The results might be interesting if one was to choose the right environment and circumstances, and make the offer as non-offensive as possible. American women don't like to think of themselves as prostitutes even when they are, so when making the deal one would have to allow them to pretend that it's something other than a straight cash for pussy deal. Perhaps the technique can be perfected on strippers first.
    That is just flat interesting.

I have thought about this for years and I do mean years.

Moralist make it sound like your some sort of leper if you have to pay for a relationship with somebody. I say your paying anyway, when is the question. At the end, the middle or everyday.

The problem with this sort of thing is just like you said, AW get totally offended when you think of them as sex workers, when that is actually the case with at least 50% of them for sure.

Just like you don't buy a car you don't want, why be in a relationship with a woman that your aren't attracted too? When the contract is up, you can go in for renewal or terminate and she can go on to the next person or whatever.

At this point and time I think its easier to pull a semi-pro from another country to do something like this than an AW.

Seems simple to me -

For Lodging, Food, Entertainment, Transportation, Two Weeks Paid Vaction and even a 401K or some type of long term investment/retirement should be attractive especially to some of the lazy women out there, that struggle to survive on meger incomes to maintain a working poor-class lifestyle.

I thought honestly about $500 per month payment, on top of the included things I stated would be a hell of a deal! You have no set hours, you come and go when you want (within reason of course) and maybe I might even allow you to date outside of the relationship under some special terms of the contract.

From the outside it would look like a normal, loving relationship, but under it all its a P4P on the highest level with clauses and protections to keep you -

Out of divorce court!

It sounds like a great idea to me, as I'm not getting any younger.

SM,

Don't worry about it. Your calculation is quite accurate even for American chicks. AW non-pros usually ask for help with their rent or car payment in return for tricking, so the figure resulting from the calculation is pretty much on the money.

A good experiment would be to make a pitch to regular AW who are not acquaintances and see just how readily they will jump at it. Good candidates would be college students, waitresses and retail store workers. The results might be interesting if one was to choose the right environment and circumstances, and make the offer as non-offensive as possible. American women don't like to think of themselves as prostitutes even when they are, so when making the deal one would have to allow them to pretend that it's something other than a straight cash for pussy deal. Perhaps the technique can be perfected on strippers first.

Chocha

Oh well, I tried. It looked good on paper when I tried it out for a country not as wealthy as the US, but remember that we're not trying to induce AW's anyway.

American Chica Prices

Sinanju Master,

Using your formula and a per capita Gross National Income of $41400 for the U.S. in 2004, I determined that it would cost exactly $431.25 to induce a non-pro American woman to do TLN. Even with all positions and extras included I find this to be very pricey. Let's see if you were to limit yourself to one good piece of AW ass per month over the course of a year that would be $431.25 X 12 = $5,175. It's still cheaper than alimony but it certainly is no bargain. That amount is comparable to the payment made on a decent new vehicle over the course of a year. For someone making six figures I would say that this amount is manageable if they did not have the time to travel. Of course, if you're making that kind of money you should have no problem getting laid. Your problem would be getting the women to leave after you've had your way with them and that is where payment for services rendered comes in.

If one can delay gratification though the best deal would be to invest that money consistently over 15 years in a mongering fund and then set up shop abroad. Another option would be to limit the frequency of service to once a quarter or opt for short time only.

A rough scale to calculate what to pay

Hey, guys, I got an idea about how much to pay. I got it from a website that lists wages in different countries. Since many statistical studies are illustrated on the Bell Curve (where 80% fall into the bell itself and the lowest 10% and highest 10% fall into the flattened edges) use the figure listed on the site as the 80%.

For instance, the country of Lithuania has (as of 2001) a GNP per Capita of $3,350. Divide that by 12 and you get $279 per month. A built-in safeguard for those non-pros who wanna charge a higher price would be to adjust the price to the upper 10% of the bell. Multiply the 279 x 1.25 and you get $349 (rounded off). Divide THAT by 20 (working days per month) and you get roughly $17 per day. Maybe some non-pros would be willing to do one hour’s “work” for eight hours pay, but just to make it worth their while (and to facilitate matters, since many mongers don’t speak the local language wherever they may be) multiply that $17 by two to get $34. Essentially two days pay for eight hours of fun if you keep her overnight. This is only a rough model for reference.

Let me know what you guys think. Please, no custard pies to the face a la Moe Howard!
    The link is as follows: http://ia.ita.doc.gov/wages/01wages/01wages.html

Comparison

I think that too many of us overpay women,specially when overseas.

We should always compare firstly the amount of the average salary and the price of the performance in similar situation (i.e. place,beauty of girl,confort,the performance self) in our own country.

Then - when abroad - we should relate those two data to the conditions of the country where we are picking up our flame.

For istance in Italy (my country) an average salary is 1100 euro and a shot in a car with a SW is quoted on 30 euro.
    If the woman receives in a room she will price 50 to 100 euro.
    A girl "making the night" with you will demand 300 400 euro.

Today 1$ = 0.8496 Euro

Now if I am in a country of the socalled III° World where the average salary is 200 euro there is no reason to pay more then 5.5 times less then the price at home.Therefore I wouldn't pay for "one night" more then 72 euro but just for an indoor shot (my room of hers) not more then ... 10 20 euro,let's say 15 20 $ just to be generous.

Too many times I read on the forum about payment of 100$ in South America or Asia wich have a financial level lower then Western Europe or US.
    Last edited by Roman Guy; 11-25-05 at 15:39. Reason: Missed word

Although I have not travelled to the exent of many posters here, I agree with the overpaying comments. I don't make much money so I can't afford to overpay - that simple. I have been to the DR a couple of times, Mexico and Cuba several times.

I'd like to know more about relative prices in other parts of the world. I know I could go through each forum....but that can be really time consuming. Where are the best places to go for the best "bang for your buck"? For years I've thought about going to Thailand but I'd rather find a place that's not so much a well known sex-tourism destination. My ideal spot would have nice beaches, hot women and some other interesting sites. I live in Canada, so is there a destination that can compete with Cuba in an overall cost/fun comparison? I'm thinking about a 10 - 14 day trip sometime next year.

Methos

Chocha, while there is a lot of truth in your opinion, the truth is, as your suggestions suggested, there's not much one can do about it.

1) There's often not much choice for destinations that fit all or most of one's needs. See 'best hookers in the world' thread in Best women for STR.

2) Language - do you actually learn a totally new mongering language from scratch to fluency?

3) Free, maybe, but if you are attractive enough, you can always get laid at home. For less? Hardly. Regulars maybe. If the girl offer specials for strangers, she would be afraid of words get around. They boost about how low they can go to fuck highly repulsive clients. But they will laugh about offering less or free for attractive clients. Anyway, off the point. No matter how easy you can get laid at home, you want to pay for various reasons.

4) Enough time? Precisely the problem for different behavior for mongers. Europeans call US vacations gold dust. Five weeks of compulsary versus two weeks of optional vacation. In addition, in good times US vacations are often encouraged to be not taken, or forced not to be taken, in return for cash. There's alway a price tag on time. How much if you waste an afternoon? It's better to sit in the office doing nothing and get some cash instead. So if the going gets tough, it's really a no brainer to spend $100 USD, wherever, whatever for, to score something instead of idle and horny.

All things in proportion - when you spend that much to fly half way across the world, and that much for a decent hotel, and that much time (=money), you have good idea what is worth it or not.

I particularly find it interesting when people don't hesitate to talk about nice hotels and expensive hotels in 3rd world countries. Often to keep same US standards in these countries, the price is often a lot higher than USA. After all it's a once a year holiday, you can't ask people giving up creature comfort. So the strange thing is that people talked about $100, $200 USD a room a night, while bark at the girls if she charges more than $30. And say in a report in Angeles City, PI. An all nighter is 1500 peso, while a breakfast for two is 700. I don't know what guys think about the girl. Some think of it as giving her a good time she couldn't afford. But I think it's an insult. How she kept smiling is beyound me. I would tip her a few hundred and eat myself. Tip her more and still eat together.

Pussy Inflation

Many of the *****mongers who overpay are new to the hobby, don't engage in mongering frequently enough to care about inflating the market, and they are seriously pussy-whipped.

Newbies sometimes fail to do their research or forget everything that they've read upon hitting the ground. This is true especially of US mongers who arrive from a sex deprived environment with a high percentage of unattractive women. Suddenly, they find themselves surrounded by hot pussy readily available for a price and the kid in the candy store mentality kicks in, they just have to get that hot piece of ass at any price. These guys approach getting pussy in the same manner as they do back home, that is throw as much money as you can at the pussy until it rolls over or tells you to fuck off. Many of them know that they can't get fucked back home by even ugly chicks for that kind of money, so they consider themselves lucky to be fucking a hot piece of ass even at more than twice the local rate. If they are visiting the location very infrequently or it is a one time deal then they care even less about how much it's going to cost them because it may be a once in a lifetime opportunity to fuck a model quality woman. This behavior is deeply ingrained and I seriously doubt that any amount of scolding by professional mongers who practice the hobby on a regular basis will able to stop it.

Many of those who overpay scoff at the notion that their actions will affect overall market prices. However, believe it or not these girls compare prices and boast about how much they got from the gringo they went with last night, soon they start competing to see who can bring in the biggest catch. If it is an area frequented by many *****mongers the base price starts to creep upwards and the girls refuse to go beneath that minimum price. When there are enough mongers and a good turn-over rate the girls can afford to sit in the clubs until she gets her high asking price because even if she leaves without a customer for a few nights it's no big deal. She only has to score that one big fish for that month because in one night she makes way more than the average middle class salary for her location. This can be seen in locations such as Costa Rica and Panama where the girls ask for $100 USD as the base price. Of course, many point out that the girls can make more by dropping their prices and making more sales, while this is true most girls have no intentions of fucking more gringoes per month when they can get by comfortably with fucking one or two. Another over-looked fact is that the real stunners usually have a gringo boyfriend or two or three sending them money from the US, they don't have to worry about the rent, utilities or food. They can afford to wait until they can catch their next naieve love-struck john.

Since I believe that little can be done to prevent mongers from thinking with their dicks and throwing money around I have devised strategies for working around this problem: 1) Avoid the most popular tourist and mongering destinations. In these areas there are too many dollars chasing the same pussy. 2) Choose destinations with a language in which you are fluent. This opens up the semi-pro and non-pro market. 3) Maintain a good level of physical fitness and attractiveness. Girls are more likely to fuck you for free or for a reasonable price if you're not repulsive. How much would you charge if you had to fuck a fat American chick with bad teeth? 4) Schedule enough time for your visit so that you don't have to settle for the first thing that crosses your path. Sometimes finding the best pussy is simply a matter of patience and time.

Great mongering destinations cannot be kept a secret forever and they eventually cease being bargains. Puerto Rico is a prime example of this trend. From time to time I meet veteran mongers who enquire about the scene in San Juan, they are all saddened when I tell them that the Black Angus is no more and the remaining high priced services are hit and miss. Ironically, though the island is filled with many fine pieces of ass Puerto Rican men must now travel to the neighboring Dominican Republic to get laid.

Overpaying?

Over the time that I have been a member here on the forum I have seen a problem that is common on just about every thread, overpaying. My mongering experience has been limited to Latin America and the Caribbean, but from reading the forum I believe the problem is rampant Worldwide. I hope that this report can start a healthy and fair discussion on this subject. I would especially like to hear from the habitual overpayers that increase the prices and cause problems for fellow mongerers in these countries.

What is my opinion on why these guys constantly choose to blatantly overpay these girls; there are several reasons. First, I think most of these guys have money to burn and they don't care about us middle-class guys who spend most of our recreational money on our trips. Secondly, I firmly believe they are whpped and weak. These are the same guys that spoil American women and have primarily ruined them for the rest of us.Currently I am married to a Venezuela woman who not only pays most of my bills that allows me to take trips but she is aware of why I go. Before I hooked up with her I brought a Colombian girlfriend back here to the states but as soon as she started to change and told me she did not want to work I gave her the boot immediately.

The reason I share this history is to prove that the same principle can be applied to paying for it in other countries-be strong not weak! I have never been in a club, bar, house, etc. where the girls to men ratio was less than 5 to 1 and most of the time it is a lot higher! This means that on most nites over 80% of these girls will go home empty. I know you guys who are making 100k to 200k or more a year don't give a damn if you pay $20 or $60, because you probably don't even blink an eye when you drop $40 on a tie you do not even need. But next time, think about the problems you are causing for your fellow mongerers and how much money you will save over the long-term.

The members on this forum represent a significant % of mongerers in several countries and if we unite and spread the word we could significantly affect and lower the prices that we pay. I will be in Cuba for the month of November and can gaurantee anyone that I will not once pay 1CUC over 20CUC to any girl I meet. And most of the time I plan on paying less or nothing other than a few gifts. Most nites that I am in Cuba there are more girls willing to take 15CUC to 20CUC than I want to handle! I know every country is diffrent in terms of economics(pricing) and customs, but I strongly believe that in a country where the average worker makes $50 to $250 a month and unemployment is at or around 40% we should not have to pay a lot. I hope to start a healthy and positive discussion with this report. Mongerers and hobbyists "Unite"!

KW Kids

In istanbul, prices for good EE girls go for $100 up to $300 for full night. The prices for ordinary Turkish girls go for $150 up to $400 for full night.

Don't use nox 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As funny as this sounds, sex with condoms and nox 9 lubricant has been shown in double blind studies to actually make it easier to catch an STD than sex with condoms alone. I recommend not using lubricant with nox-9 or condoms with nox -9 even though personally I used trojans with nox 9 without any trouble for years before I read the study. The reason why nox 9 increases the risk of std spread despite the fact that it is supposed to kill HIV, most stds and sperm on contact is not well understood. Several physicians have theorized that the vagina mucusa in women has some protective function vs the spread of stds and the nox 9 (I forget the chemical name for it) strips off the mucosa, increasing the risk of std transmission. Basically the stuff isn't helpful vs stds and may actually be counterproductive although it does slightly reduce the chance of pregnancy over condoms alone.

Another bad part about nox 9 is my lover commented it had a funny taste.

Later,

Jadedmd (aka member #2300)

Anti-aids Lube .... Nox-9 !

WELL, Nox-9, IS on your lubes or condoms "Kills the AIDS Virus" on contact, the way Bleach kills mold and mildrew. You can buy iy from Johnson & Johnson Products, or any SEX item web site. or do a Google search. The web site. It is "NOT" on every condom which it should be. You will have to buy it with it. I know is www.ky.com or go to your favorrite Condom web site. You can even get them to send you a "FREE" tube of warming lube. Good stuff, for SEX.

Lube bottle of Nox-9

Was killing an hour or two by surfing on threads which I do not usually frequent. What is Lube bottle of Nox-9 ? Is this only available in America as I am European?
    Moreover, I agree in keeping prices down. Strangely enough when I am firm with my money I tend to get more respect and better quality sex. I admit that sometimes I will not have enough time on my hand due to wifey problem or else am in a country for the first time and do overpay. In most cases, here, I notice that they treat me as a kind of sugar daddy which is content with everything if you know what I mean - the result is hurried hurried sex until, of course, I decide to run in my normal gear.
    Anyhow, keep it up and, if you can, justtell me what Lube bottle of Nox-9 is

Cheers,

Johnny

HERE IN CINCINNATI, OHIO

The going rate varies from $20 - $100. Even on the streets I have seen that range. As far as Escorts, look for $75 - 250 at the high end. That is according to looks, and your Judgement of What is Hot. Mostly I do the streets for now, and it is running a little higher than normal because so few decent one are out and they know this. Even the crackheads are asking $40-50 for F/S. No damn way. TA decent Crackhead that I "Might " use will get no more than $20 w/maybe a $5 tip, if good. I very rarely do crackheads, and that is what is mainly out. I go for the Clubs/Bar girls mainly. That is the corner bars, and a few of the Main Street Clubs. Don't think College, and Work-a-day girl won't accept a few dollars under the table. Especially when they kinda know you, and you are buying the drinks. Learn to spot those girls who are willing, as those who just want their drinks paid for.

TOO MANY, men are paying too much for everything and that is driving all prices up. If you read my post, I rarely pay top dollars even for the Decent Good Looking Ones. Amazingly when you don't they will bargain a better price for you budget. "ALMOST ALWAYS !" It is your MONEY, and you have to call the SHOTS. That is why Big Spenders are always getting Ripped-Off. Don't paid the full price upfront with an unknown, and ask what you will get up front, and for how long you will get it. Is that one nut or two.

And if you take any pictures you will have to pay more with most girls. Limit your payment to just $15-20 more and try to shot at least #15-30 pictures. Shot them w/ & w/out clothes and a few full lenght to get a full body idea of the girl. Most won't do faces, so don't worry about it.

If you go outside of the USA, read all the post. Read rvrn the archivred post, and the new. The quality is better, cheaper, and a far greater variety. And alway take your own condoms. USA condom are far superior than anyone elses, and get with Nox-9 inside and outside the condom. Take a Lube bottle of Nox-9 with you, in your travels even at home. It kills the AIDS virus on contact.

WORD

Posting Limitations