"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: FKK Bernd's - Schieferhof

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 220 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

USA-Party pictures

I saw these cheerleader-pictures are up on their website:

http://www.bernds-sauna-club.de/hofgalerie.html

I will be there at the Stewardess-Party on september 10th (long story, old phantasy -heheheh)

Does anyone have plans to go also?

Seeya

Quote Originally Posted by OzPunter
    I agree Romeo, on a good day not much beats the Hof, but it can take a few visits before you really feel comfortable there, especially if you're a non German speaker.

I've found once you get in to the same relaxed vibe as everyone else, it turns into a great day.

Looking forward to going there on Friday (haven't been there for about a year), let me know if any of you will be there.

By the way is Sandra still doing massage there?
    Yes Sandra is still doing massage at the Hof, she is not working everyday, I was there on a Friday and got a great massage from her.

@Londontraveller and the Magda

She was at Traum Paradies for a long time and considered by many to be a hit. Then to Bernds, back to TP, then back to Bernds. A lovely looking girl, but I would confirm your impression of her. Not really into it. Though with you she was really having a bad day.
    If you had spoken to the management, which I think you should have done, then Magda would probably have been invited to seek employment elsewhere.
    To give a client a hard time as she did is unforgivable.
    I suspect Madga has, for a while now, turned sour. She puts out for certain people, mostly regulars whom she feels obliged to step up for.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeomustdie
    This vist the past week, I per chance met a few of the senior leadership on this board who I ran into since they were speaking english, Iseeu and Breadman and another seasoned veteran from Ireland. Hearing some fo the stories makes me feel like just an amateur

Greeting to Iseeu and Breadman and the Irish fellow. You guys are unbelieveable. I have to figure out how to get some more disposable income!
    The "Irish fellow" was none other than Irishpussyman. He, Travelerb69, and I had just been on a tour of duty in Rio together. I had tried to get him to visit Paradise together with me (see my report in that section), but obviously he had a better offer .

BTW, Iseeu, et al.: Where is the report that has serve as minutes whenever several senior members of the board have a meeting? Remember, you don't want to be in violation of the open meetings act ...

One question to London, when did you visit on this report? I was there on this past Tue and Magda had not been there since 6 weeks and the girls were not sure when she would come back. I hope I can find where she ends ups at becasue she can be moody, but she has been great recently.
    I was there on Thursday 19 August, the same day that I posted my report.

So to all the people thinkin about visiting. Just do it. It may take a repeat visit or two, and it doesn't hurt to speak german, but the easy going atmosphere and service that you get at the HOF is unbeatable!
    I agree Romeo, on a good day not much beats the Hof, but it can take a few visits before you really feel comfortable there, especially if you're a non German speaker.

I've found once you get in to the same relaxed vibe as everyone else, it turns into a great day.

Looking forward to going there on Friday (haven't been there for about a year), let me know if any of you will be there.

By the way is Sandra still doing massage there?

First Report

After making a first commitment to the senior leadership I met at the HOF, I decided to post my first report on ISG. I first found out the HOF about 2. 5 years ago from here from the great reports. I make it to Germany only every now and then I stick to what I like. And definitely the HOF is a great place for repeat visitors.

One question to London, when did you visit on this report? I was there on this past Tue and Magda had not been there since 6 weeks and the girls were not sure when she would come back. I hope I can find where she ends ups at becasue she can be moody, but she has been great recently.

So over the last 2 or so years I have visited the HOF maybe once every two to three months. (at the beginning I also was at Oase (found it too business like) and Club Tabulos (wow. But haven't been there recently) and then discovered Bernd's.

This vist the past week, I per chance met a few of the senior leadership on this board who I ran into since they were speaking english, Iseeu and Breadman and another seasoned veteran from Ireland. Hearing some fo the stories makes me feel like just an amateur.

To the girls: My regular, Babsi, was on vacation(Dammit!) but this gave me a chance to see some new blood. There were the girls that I knew and had sessions with: Angie, Mara, Dana(looks good with the lighter hair), Jenny. The girls I have never sessioned with: Susan from Turkei, Natalie, Katja and here crew downstairs, Anna and taller blond (I always forget her name). Leonie and Francheska (spinner from Romania) were also there.

I was there Mon night and then came back Tue afternoon for a few short hours. I decided to try Susan on Mon since I really like busty women and she delivered the normal HOF session with all the usual services. She and I had a nice conversation beforehand and afterwards but didn't get the animal chemistry that I get from Babsi. It may have been the lack of passionate DFK, DFK was there but not at the "10" level". Would recommend, but I may only go back to her if others were not available.

After a rest, I tried natalie, who is usually busy but was sitting there on the couch and free. We had seen each other previously and she also has a nice rack. There I hit paydirt. All the services were there but I really felt the passion in the bedroom. She wanted round two in the room right away but I couldn't do it. I told here I would be back tomorrow afternoon.

I did go back, had another 9. 5 session and will be seeing her again on my next trip.

So to all the people thinkin about visiting. Just do it. It may take a repeat visit or two, and it doesn't hurt to speak german, but the easy going atmosphere and service that you get at the HOF is unbeatable!

Greeting to Iseeu and Breadman and the Irish fellow. You guys are unbelieveable. I have to figure out how to get some more disposable income!

Reply to London Traveller-- First Timer's Perspective

Quote Originally Posted by London Traveller
    After reading all about this place on the forum i thought it would be on my list for potential places to visit on my current trip to Frankfurt, even though it is really quite a distance away. I took the opportunity to go there as the weather was predicted to be not quite warm enough for sunbathing (in which case I would have preferred to go to Oase) and I thought that as an indoor venue predominantly it would suit a greyer day quite well.

Unfortunately I had developed a slight cold shortly before this Germany trip (I seem to be dogged by bugs this summer) and I woke up after a bad night's sleep, with a bit of a cough and headache. This had largely settled down by about 10 am so I thought I would take myself off to Bernds with some ibuprofen.

The drive took almost 2 hours along a fairly straightforward motorway route from my Frankfurt hotel. The tiny winding road that actually took me to the village where Bernds is, was quite a contrast. I almost missed the house as I was expecting a big sign like at Oase or World (silly me!). Although my satnav took me exactly to the right house because I couldn't see a sign I drove past cautiously. I then spotted a largish but not unattractive women in the prostitute's off-duty uniform of a grey leisure suit walking down the road towards me. I did a prompt U-turn and, as predicted, she walked into Bernd's, which is easily identifiable by a big house number (28) sign at the side and the presence of quite a few cars in the car park of the house. I parked right outside and went in at about 1.20 pm.
    Yes, this can be tricky if you don't know what to look for. Since it's in a residential neighborhood with a lot of children, they don't wish to be anymore distinct than putting a large number 28 on the house and a discreet "Privatclub" sign on the door which you have to walk up to see.

The door was opened by an attractive olive-skinned brunette with a nice body who told me (when I asked) that her name was Iris. I can't say that everyone seemed to be overjoyed to see an English-speaking newbie on the premises. In fact I got the impression that I might be a bit of an imposition. The other thing I also noticed was the cigarette smell of the place (more about this later). The thing which most seemed to preoccupy the older lady who I then met at the reception was where I had parked my car (they must have problems with the neighbours about this).
    The receptionist you met was most likely Conny. They have had problems with visitors blocking the neighbors, and since they (apparently) choose to tow offenders it's in everyone's best interest to clear this up right away.

She was reassured that I had actually parked mine on the correct premises. The pricing was explained to me by the older woman. 70 euros to get in, with free drinks and food, then 50 euros for a shag (she didn't use that precise term though). Iris took me through to the locker room, which is the room which leads out into the garden. After showing me the locker and giving me a towel she went away. I actually had no idea where the showers were (they were just outside the room - right opposite the door with a bedroom door on the left in between, but I soon located them. I also wasn't shown where the slippers were kept and as the first man I saw was barefoot I initially assumed that there weren't any. It was only later on, about half way though my stay there, that I saw someone else being given slippers from the closed cabinet in the changing room behind the lockers.
    I had to ask Conny about this too during my first few visits, too.

It is also important to know that there are two sizes of towel at Bernds. One size is the larger one for wearing round the place (athough I saw that this wasn't big enough for some of the folk there who had found XXXL ones from somewhere or maybe brought their own) and there is a smaller size for using after a shower. I was unaware of this until after I showered having had my one sex session (more of this below) when I used my large towel to dry myself and then tried to tie the little one round my waist. I had got i all the way round and tied it up but there was a bit of a gap in the thigh area, so I obtained another towel which I was tying the other way round so as to cover the gap. The girl I had been with saw all this little bit of nonsense going on and produced a larger towel, giving it to me in a rather patronising way - actually taking it on herself to strip the other towels from me herself and not leaving it to me. Anyway, I'm getting a bit ahead of myself.
    I've made this mistake a few times and discreetly asked the girls for another larger towel. Sorry to hear that Magda apparently didn't handle this discreetly.

Another girl, slightly curvier but not really any friendlier, then showed me round the place. The garden, the loo, the ground floor bar and sitting area, the upstairs (OK I wasn't shown it I was just told not to go there unless I had booked a massage as it was the girls area) and the downstairs bar, sitting area and sauna. When we were just going down the stairs my hostess, who was Dana a girl well reviewed on the site, introduced me to another girl Anna, a tall blonde, who is also well thought of in previous posts. However, Anna looked as though she didn't really want to know me and was rather distant when I said hello.
    If you're a first time visitor with an unknown probability of returning the girls might be wary about making an effort to entice you--- they would make all this effort and it could be all for naught. Unfortunately, they miss the opportunity to broaden and diversify their customer base.

After that I was left to my own devices so I went to have some food as it was lunchtime. I had reasonable salad with potatoes and a sort of kebab stew which was the hot main dish. All perfectly edible if a bit tasteless.

I then sat in the garden for a bit. There was another punter sitting out there and also an older woman in the working girls nude outfit but with a huge towel wrapped round pretty much everything, who was mostly chatting with the domestic lady. The doorbell was going fairly frequently so it seems to be a popular place.

When I got bored I went to the downstairs bar to see what was happening there. I had thought that this was non-smoking during my tour as the air was clearer there but it now was apparent that there was smoking everywhere as there was the pall of fug and ashtrays everywhere. There were four guys all looking rather bored, a couple of them chatting at the bar. I sat on the couch by the window and waited to see what would happen. I noted that Iris (I might have got her name wrong slightly) came out of a room with a guy and was quite affectionate, giving him a kiss. She had a stonking firm body with perky tits and nipples. Then Anna came down and immediately served one guy with a drink, then sat on the other side of the bar with another guy and chatted away to him happily. He put his hand on her thigh and one thing led to another... they were soon off to a room together.

I then went upstairs and sat in the ground floor room. Here i saw a bit more action. Firstly I sat next to a pale MILF with big boobs (I forgot her name)
    with a tattoo on one of them. She was friendly but looked more like someone who would be my secretary than someone I would shag (I know they're not mutually incompatible things but my secretaries are usually plump MILFS and I haven't fancied any of them so far).
    This was likely Angie.

I didn't want to waste her time so I moved onto the main U shaped sofa. There was soon some action here as a brunette with hair piled up and fried egg tits was soon giving rather a nice BBBJ to her companion, who was definitely appreciative. They went off together. Then a similar thing happened with another couple, and again with the pale milf and a skinny guy - she was actually very affectionate. I thought I had better get a move on and this show stuff was getting me in the mood but I didn't fancy any of the girls I had seen so far and was somewhat put off the ones who had been recommended on this site that I had met because of their lack of social charm (i.e. no eye contact, no smiling etc). I then saw a skinny blonde with a cute face and D cups who seemed to fit the bill. She came in and out a bit and then disappeared (probably upstairs) for a while but eventually she came down again and I sat next to her.

Her name was Magda and she began smoking a cigarette just as I positioned myself. She chatted friendly enough to start with, she was from Gdansk, had been in Germany 6 years and was now 27. She had elfin facial features and was having her teeth repositioned with some metalwork, which I didn't mind at all, although she seemed a bit sensitive about it. Then we were chatting away when suddenly a guy poked his head around the corner of the room and gave her a hello and a smile. This seemed to galvanise her into action. Suddenly she stubbed out her ciggy and I got a mouthful of the smoke (UGH!) as she kissed me. Kissing generally wasn't full on but was lip contact with a bit of tongue flicking, although this wasn't unpleasant at all. After a bit of this she parted my towel and sucked me into prominence. I can't have been giving much of a show because the guy opposite left his perch at this point, whereas he had been interested in the previous sofa action. She let me put my fingers in her pussy which was very wet, but much too wet for her to have been turned on at this point - she must have filled it full of goop when she was upstairs.
    I've heard of this trick-- make the guy feel how aroused you are.

I had gone beyond the point of no return now and I wasn't really happy with the rush. We went to the room between the showers and the changing area. It was full of smoke - I suggested we went somewhere else and she made a disparaging comment about my non-smoking status and just opened the window a little more, saying we couldn't move anywhere else. She shut the door with a pillow behind it, leaving it slightly ajar - this meant that while we were at it later on some other folk tried to get into the room!

The kissing continued and she got me hard again with more bbbj. I had fingers in her. The smoke had started to fade (on her breath and in the room) and things began to improve. She had nice shapely natural tits, which I liked a lot, and it was fun to watch her suck me in the mirror with me on my knees on the bed and her tits hanging down. Soon we were shagging and we went through various positions. During doggy i was calling her name 'Magda' but she didn't respond, which I thought a bit odd. After I said her name a few times she asked me not to say it any more but to say nothing at all! She then got on top and squatted. Normally this is a position that really gets me going but she seemed to lose interest after a few squats and so did little me at this point, sensing that something was wrong. She then took of the condom, gave me more bbbj for a bit and finished me off, not in the most pleasant way but not badly, with a hand job up into her hanging tits. So far not bad.

Immediately we stopped she began to give me a little lecture about how she didn't like me saying her name while we were having sex. This was a new one to me. Normally I get told off for a faux pas such as putting my finger up an unwilling bum hole or spanking a bit too hard, however merely mentioning a girl's name has previously not been something which has caused offence.
    Sorry to hear that your experience with Magda didn't go well.

She bundled me out of the room quickly as Dana and a 31 year old man who looked younger wanted it and I was expecting to give her the cash there and then but it turned out that she just asked for my name and key number, as the tab was kept at the reception desk for settling up when I left.

I then showered and went back to the ground floor room. Soon the brunette with the eggy tits came back and sat opposite me and next to a young looking girl with a teenage body (distinctively she had a good amount of pubic hair left) who was having a boring conversation with a geeky guy in glasses. Soon she was doing the kissing and then bbbj thing on the couch but the brunette was distracting me with a little show - she had spread her legs and was fingering her pussy for me - however I had too recently been occupied with Magda for me to want to go with another girl immediately so I had to decline her advances.

After the girl and geeky boy had left for the room another guy came and sat down the end of the sofa and Anna came to chat to eggy tits. A girl who had been downstairs earlier came up and made a bee line for the guy - Anna and eggy were decidedly pissed off by this as both the lady at reception and Dana who showed me round had emphasised to me that the girls would not approach me but I needed to go up to them if I wanted anything. I caught Anna's eye and we smiled now - the girls generally seemed to be friendlier to me once I had shagged Magda, except Magda who ignored me comprehensively.

I went to have some more to eat. This time I had the same meal as before except substituting cold meatballs for the stewed kebabs which had been lying there all day.

After eating I went to look at what was going on. A grey haired punter had settled himself on the swinging garden couch thing (what are they called?) in the outdoor area and a tall attractive black girl who had been there all day was there with him. she had spread out one of the sheets that they put on the bed before sex in this place. I thought some action was going to happen and I sat on the lounger opposite to get a good view (the three of us were the only people in the garden). The black girl now gave old greyhair a kiss or two and got him nice and hard with a hand job and bbbj. I was keen to see how they would manage sex on the swing, as were some female onlookers from an upstairs window of the house, but the girl went inside and soon greyhair followed.
    Once upon a time, I was told that you could have sex outdoors. Then one of the neighbors complained about the noise so they forbid the girls from doing this. Foreplay up to and including oral sex I've seen, never intercourse.

I was really getting a bit fed up with the constant ciggy odour everywhere (it's still with me as I write as it covered all my clothes in the locker!) so decided to leave at about 5.30 pm.
    You are far from the only one to complain about this. For example, there was a report on Rheinforum a while ago about a local who visited and not only couldn't stand the smoke but complained that it stained his clothes as well.

Some time ago, the upstairs bar was supposed to be designated a non-smoking area to comply with a then recently-passed law in Germany. But for whatever reason (I vaguely recall a local mentioning that the law was being challenged) it didn't stick and now one can (and many do) smoke everywhere.

Thank you for your detailed report. I'm sorry that your first time apparently didn't live up to expectations but I'll say what I've said before: you may have to invest in a few visits before the appeal of Bernds (outstanding service and atmosphere among other things) becomes obvious to you.

Thursday at Bernds

After reading all about this place on the forum i thought it would be on my list for potential places to visit on my current trip to Frankfurt, even though it is really quite a distance away. I took the opportunity to go there as the weather was predicted to be not quite warm enough for sunbathing (in which case I would have preferred to go to Oase) and I thought that as an indoor venue predominantly it would suit a greyer day quite well.

Unfortunately I had developed a slight cold shortly before this Germany trip (I seem to be dogged by bugs this summer) and I woke up after a bad night's sleep, with a bit of a cough and headache. This had largely settled down by about 10 am so I thought I would take myself off to Bernds with some ibuprofen.

The drive took almost 2 hours along a fairly straightforward motorway route from my Frankfurt hotel. The tiny winding road that actually took me to the village where Bernds is, was quite a contrast. I almost missed the house as I was expecting a big sign like at Oase or World (silly me!). Although my satnav took me exactly to the right house because I couldn't see a sign I drove past cautiously. I then spotted a largish but not unattractive women in the prostitute's off-duty uniform of a grey leisure suit walking down the road towards me. I did a prompt U-turn and, as predicted, she walked into Bernd's, which is easily identifiable by a big house number (28) sign at the side and the presence of quite a few cars in the car park of the house. I parked right outside and went in at about 1.20 pm.

The door was opened by an attractive olive-skinned brunette with a nice body who told me (when I asked) that her name was Iris. I can't say that everyone seemed to be overjoyed to see an English-speaking newbie on the premises. In fact I got the impression that I might be a bit of an imposition. The other thing I also noticed was the cigarette smell of the place (more about this later). The thing which most seemed to preoccupy the older lady who I then met at the reception was where I had parked my car (they must have problems with the neighbours about this). She was reassured that I had actually parked mine on the correct premises. The pricing was explained to me by the older woman. 70 euros to get in, with free drinks and food, then 50 euros for a shag (she didn't use that precise term though). Iris took me through to the locker room, which is the room which leads out into the garden. After showing me the locker and giving me a towel she went away. I actually had no idea where the showers were (they were just outside the room - right opposite the door with a bedroom door on the left in between, but I soon located them. I also wasn't shown where the slippers were kept and as the first man I saw was barefoot I initially assumed that there weren't any. It was only later on, about half way though my stay there, that I saw someone else being given slippers from the closed cabinet in the changing room behind the lockers.

It is also important to know that there are two sizes of towel at Bernds. One size is the larger one for wearing round the place (athough I saw that this wasn't big enough for some of the folk there who had found XXXL ones from somewhere or maybe brought their own) and there is a smaller size for using after a shower. I was unaware of this until after I showered having had my one sex session (more of this below) when I used my large towel to dry myself and then tried to tie the little one round my waist. I had got i all the way round and tied it up but there was a bit of a gap in the thigh area, so I obtained another towel which I was tying the other way round so as to cover the gap. The girl I had been with saw all this little bit of nonsense going on and produced a larger towel, giving it to me in a rather patronising way - actually taking it on herself to strip the other towels from me herself and not leaving it to me. Anyway, I'm getting a bit ahead of myself.

Another girl, slightly curvier but not really any friendlier, then showed me round the place. The garden, the loo, the ground floor bar and sitting area, the upstairs (OK I wasn't shown it I was just told not to go there unless I had booked a massage as it was the girls area) and the downstairs bar, sitting area and sauna. When we were just going down the stairs my hostess, who was Dana a girl well reviewed on the site, introduced me to another girl Anna, a tall blonde, who is also well thought of in previous posts. However, Anna looked as though she didn't really want to know me and was rather distant when I said hello.

After that I was left to my own devices so I went to have some food as it was lunchtime. I had reasonable salad with potatoes and a sort of kebab stew which was the hot main dish. All perfectly edible if a bit tasteless.

I then sat in the garden for a bit. There was another punter sitting out there and also an older woman in the working girls nude outfit but with a huge towel wrapped round pretty much everything, who was mostly chatting with the domestic lady. The doorbell was going fairly frequently so it seems to be a popular place.

When I got bored I went to the downstairs bar to see what was happening there. I had thought that this was non-smoking during my tour as the air was clearer there but it now was apparent that there was smoking everywhere as there was the pall of fug and ashtrays everywhere. There were four guys all looking rather bored, a couple of them chatting at the bar. I sat on the couch by the window and waited to see what would happen. I noted that Iris (I might have got her name wrong slightly) came out of a room with a guy and was quite affectionate, giving him a kiss. She had a stonking firm body with perky tits and nipples. Then Anna came down and immediately served one guy with a drink, then sat on the other side of the bar with another guy and chatted away to him happily. He put his hand on her thigh and one thing led to another... they were soon off to a room together.

I then went upstairs and sat in the ground floor room. Here i saw a bit more action. Firstly I sat next to a pale MILF with big boobs (I forgot her name) with a tattoo on one of them. She was friendly but looked more like someone who would be my secretary than someone I would shag (I know they're not mutually incompatible things but my secretaries are usually plump MILFS and I haven't fancied any of them so far). I didn't want to waste her time so I moved onto the main U shaped sofa. There was soon some action here as a brunette with hair piled up and fried egg tits was soon giving rather a nice BBBJ to her companion, who was definitely appreciative. They went off together. Then a similar thing happened with another couple, and again with the pale milf and a skinny guy - she was actually very affectionate. I thought I had better get a move on and this show stuff was getting me in the mood but I didn't fancy any of the girls I had seen so far and was somewhat put off the ones who had been recommended on this site that I had met because of their lack of social charm (i.e. no eye contact, no smiling etc). I then saw a skinny blonde with a cute face and D cups who seemed to fit the bill. She came in and out a bit and then disappeared (probably upstairs) for a while but eventually she came down again and I sat next to her.

Her name was Magda and she began smoking a cigarette just as I positioned myself. She chatted friendly enough to start with, she was from Gdansk, had been in Germany 6 years and was now 27. She had elfin facial features and was having her teeth repositioned with some metalwork, which I didn't mind at all, although she seemed a bit sensitive about it. Then we were chatting away when suddenly a guy poked his head around the corner of the room and gave her a hello and a smile. This seemed to galvanise her into action. Suddenly she stubbed out her ciggy and I got a mouthful of the smoke (UGH!) as she kissed me. Kissing generally wasn't full on but was lip contact with a bit of tongue flicking, although this wasn't unpleasant at all. After a bit of this she parted my towel and sucked me into prominence. I can't have been giving much of a show because the guy opposite left his perch at this point, whereas he had been interested in the previous sofa action. She let me put my fingers in her pussy which was very wet, but much too wet for her to have been turned on at this point - she must have filled it full of goop when she was upstairs.

I had gone beyond the point of no return now and I wasn't really happy with the rush. We went to the room between the showers and the changing area. It was full of smoke - I suggested we went somewhere else and she made a disparaging comment about my non-smoking status and just opened the window a little more, saying we couldn't move anywhere else. She shut the door with a pillow behind it, leaving it slightly ajar - this meant that while we were at it later on some other folk tried to get into the room!

The kissing continued and she got me hard again with more bbbj. I had fingers in her. The smoke had started to fade (on her breath and in the room) and things began to improve. She had nice shapely natural tits, which I liked a lot, and it was fun to watch her suck me in the mirror with me on my knees on the bed and her tits hanging down. Soon we were shagging and we went through various positions. During doggy i was calling her name 'Magda' but she didn't respond, which I thought a bit odd. After I said her name a few times she asked me not to say it any more but to say nothing at all! She then got on top and squatted. Normally this is a position that really gets me going but she seemed to lose interest after a few squats and so did little me at this point, sensing that something was wrong. She then took of the condom, gave me more bbbj for a bit and finished me off, not in the most pleasant way but not badly, with a hand job up into her hanging tits. So far not bad.

Immediately we stopped she began to give me a little lecture about how she didn't like me saying her name while we were having sex. This was a new one to me. Normally I get told off for a faux pas such as putting my finger up an unwilling bum hole or spanking a bit too hard, however merely mentioning a girl's name has previously not been something which has caused offence. She bundled me out of the room quickly as Dana and a 31 year old man who looked younger wanted it and I was expecting to give her the cash there and then but it turned out that she just asked for my name and key number, as the tab was kept at the reception desk for settling up when I left.

I then showered and went back to the ground floor room. Soon the brunette with the eggy tits came back and sat opposite me and next to a young looking girl with a teenage body (distinctively she had a good amount of pubic hair left) who was having a boring conversation with a geeky guy in glasses. Soon she was doing the kissing and then bbbj thing on the couch but the brunette was distracting me with a little show - she had spread her legs and was fingering her pussy for me - however I had too recently been occupied with Magda for me to want to go with another girl immediately so I had to decline her advances.

After the girl and geeky boy had left for the room another guy came and sat down the end of the sofa and Anna came to chat to eggy tits. A girl who had been downstairs earlier came up and made a bee line for the guy - Anna and eggy were decidedly pissed off by this as both the lady at reception and Dana who showed me round had emphasised to me that the girls would not approach me but I needed to go up to them if I wanted anything. I caught Anna's eye and we smiled now - the girls generally seemed to be friendlier to me once I had shagged Magda, except Magda who ignored me comprehensively.

I went to have some more to eat. This time I had the same meal as before except substituting cold meatballs for the stewed kebabs which had been lying there all day.

After eating I went to look at what was going on. A grey haired punter had settled himself on the swinging garden couch thing (what are they called?) in the outdoor area and a tall attractive black girl who had been there all day was there with him. she had spread out one of the sheets that they put on the bed before sex in this place. I thought some action was going to happen and I sat on the lounger opposite to get a good view (the three of us were the only people in the garden). The black girl now gave old greyhair a kiss or two and got him nice and hard with a hand job and bbbj. I was keen to see how they would manage sex on the swing, as were some female onlookers from an upstairs window of the house, but the girl went inside and soon greyhair followed.

I was really getting a bit fed up with the constant ciggy odour everywhere (it's still with me as I write as it covered all my clothes in the locker!) so decided to leave at about 5.30 pm.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

You're invited to join us

Quote Originally Posted by West By Sun
    Gfe Finfer, Boomer10, Iseeu, thank you to reply me.

It is really impressive that the small club Bernd's thread has been posted a lot of reports in ISG and I have heard legendary reputation about this club. I must be tourist in Germany and I have custom to stay in a Fkk club a half day or a whole day till closing time when I visit. I am a eye candy beggar and I enjoy many gils try to fuck me.

This place seems to be so small that I don't know if I am allowed to spend long relaxing time inside, I gonna give a try, following Gfe finder's advice. However I do not need young girls in Bernds, I love milfs.

WBS
    WBS,
    Come join us on the 17th for a relaxing day enjoying many girls, eye candy and Milf's allike, all trying to f*ck you. Looks like there will be a few ISGers visiting that day.

Quote Originally Posted by West By Sun

It is really impressive that the small club Bernd's thread has been posted a lot of reports in ISG and I have heard legendary reputation about this club. I must be tourist in Germany and I have custom to stay in a Fkk club a half day or a whole day till closing time when I visit. I am a eye candy beggar and I enjoy many gils try to fuck me. This place seems to be so small that I don't know if I am allowed to spend long relaxing time inside, I gonna give a try, following Gfe finder's advice. However I do not need young girls in Bernds, I love milfs.

WBS
    In that case, Bernds may be a better choice for you than you realize. Animation is forbidden at Bernds, so the girls don't hassle you for a session. Thus, you can relax if you want.

The other consequence of this policy is that the girls use more creative and clever means to entice you. (See my recent report, Day 2 under "The Cast Showoff" for some examples.) Between this and the very welcoming guests and girls, I'd say it's quite easy to spend a relaxing day (or 3) there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gfe Finder
    Even if you’re specifically looking for under-25 optifucks, Jenny, Suzan, and Sandy come to mind. On these bases, I’d join Iseeu and urge you to give the club a try.

It is really impressive that the small club Bernd's thread has been posted a lot of reports in ISG and I have heard legendary reputation about this club. I must be tourist in Germany and I have custom to stay in a Fkk club a half day or a whole day till closing time when I visit. I am a eye candy beggar and I enjoy many gils try to fuck me.

This place seems to be so small that I don't know if I am allowed to spend long relaxing time inside, I gonna give a try, following Gfe finder's advice. However I do not need young girls in Bernds, I love milfs.

WBS

Quote Originally Posted by Nille Copenhagen
    I must take Ines for a spind next time.
    If Hessen Bub said he took Ines for a Spind, she'd be very upset.

Here's what I get for number of guest rooms, if memory serves
    I think your memory served you better than mine, but I have a good excuse, I stay in a pretty distracted state of mind while I'm there.

I didn't say anything before as I assumed Boomer10 was counting some subset of the unofficial rooms in his total.
    Naw, I was trying to count the number of doors from memory. Apparently, I can still do calculus, I just can't add.

I would say Rita has a nice body too, I must take Ines for a spind next time then.

Cheers

Posting Limitations