"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: FKK Bernd's - Schieferhof

+ Add Report
Page 210 of 220 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 3295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Hello, Hollandmale, nice to meet you here also.

Thanks for your short list, but I think you forgot Trixie. Don't say that you have no experience with her because I won't believe, I was just in front of you in the sofa :-))

Celine-Hof

Quote Originally Posted by Jackyo
    Celine is about 5'7", nice legs and hips, small tits (she wanted to have them enhanced she said - I'd prefer that she left them the way they were), blonde. I had multiple sessions with her the last time I was there. She's easy to talk to, willing to try different things.

Princess is petite, French from Senegal. Nice tits, nice ass, very pleasant personality.
    Celine was a blonde before, but last time I saw her (24/05/06) her hair was dark brown, almost black. Did she change to be a blonde again ? Celine told me she has her breast surgery planned for early October. So let's check some follow-up reports. By the way, my sessions with Celine were great, certainly up to Hof-standard, FK-DATY-IC-BBBJ-CIM.

Good description of Princess. And may I add: Princess has an absolute stunning body, real tight, very smooth skin, fantastic body curves. Her tits are very nice enhanced and firm C-silicons, standing upward with protruding hard nipples. Although I rarely go with African girls, Princess made me ready for action immediately. We did a session on 26/04/06 when she just arrived in Schieferhof. Her service is certainly up to Hof-standard, FK-DATY-IC-BBBJ-CIM. And the latest reports suggest that she's still improving. Princess is very cute, sweet and communicative, speaking English, German and French.

Welcome Hollandmale

Welcome to ISG Hollandmale, I'm a silent reader on Belgian and Dutch forums, and one of your admirers. Yes guys, Hollandmale is a star on the local forums!

Routard

Thank you, Hollandmale!

This as comprehensive a list as I've seen anywhere.

I'd add Monika who is Hungarian, dark-haired, about 5'3", 115 lbs, petite. She has a beauty mark on one side of her face (can't remember which side). I've been with her before at Wiago and at Babylon. She has a Latin look but she doesn't have one drop of Latin blood. I thought she looked Brazilian when I first met her.

Celine is about 5'7", nice legs and hips, small tits (she wanted to have them enhanced she said - I'd prefer that she left them the way they were), blonde. I had multiple sessions with her the last time I was there. She's easy to talk to, willing to try different things.

Both provide services at the "Hof-standard".

Jenny is a major exhibitionist and will keep you entertained when you are between sessions. She does this thing where she puts her fingers down there and tries to catch you looking at her. Since they are not supposed to approach the men at this club, this is the only way she is allowed to catch your attention other than offering you a drink once in a while.

Princess is petite, French from Senegal. Nice tits, nice ass, very pleasant personality.

Shortlist favorite Hof-girls

I just registered at ISG but have been visiting Bernds Schieferhof for over a year now. Also other German FKK's for over 2 years, mostly PHG-Oedt and GT-Bruggen, partly Freude-Bochum and Samya-Cologne. Since last year I'm also visiting a new Dutch FKK, YinYang in Roermond, on the border near PHG and GT. And recently a new Belgian FKK, Relax (formerly Ritz), halfway between Antwerp/B and Eindhoven/NL. Usually I post on www.ijsberenforum.nl, sometimes on www.rheinforum.com. Some other ISG-members also do, as postings in English are also welcome .

OK, enough off-topic introductions, so back to Bernds Schieferhof. Recently I posted a shortlist on IJsberenforum about my favorite Hof-girls. I'll translate that list with some details here; please feel free to add remarks or advise to these or other girls. Mondays through Wednesdays are the best to visit Bernds, as it's usually less busy than on Thurdays and Fridays. Most Hof-girls speak sufficient English and are present from Mondays through Fridays (except holidays), starting at 1 PM unless stated otherwise:

Babsi: Attractive German blonde, 42 but looking much younger, 5'7, figure size-4, great looking (and feeling !) natural C-cups. A steady Hof-girl for 7 years, Babsi's service is outstanding, even for already high Hof-standards. She's also an excellent choice for lesbian trio's (very common at the Hof), especially with Brandy and Mara. Babsi is absent on Mondays.

Sandra: Bernds masseuse-girl, very friendly German blonde, 37 but looking younger, 5'7, figure size-2, nice B-cups. Sandra does fine regular massages at E 25,-/half hour, but also full-service massages including FK, BBBJ and CIM for E 50,-/half hour. Either way, her service is excellent, proven by the fact that you have to sign her reservation list at the bar, preferably before 2 PM. Sandra is present on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Svenja: Very friendly and sweet Italo/German girl, long straight black hair, 22, 5'5, figure size-2, super body and B-cups. A steady Hof-girl for several years, Svenja's service is excellent, particularly her BBBJ and CIM. She can really revive a dead man with her blowjobs ! Svenja starts daily at 4 PM.

Stella: Very attractive little Turkish girl, long curly black hair, 21, 5'0, figure size-2, super body and B-cups. A steady Hof-girl for several years, Stella's service is excellent, particularly her cowgirl, reverse and doggy IC. BBBJ is also very good, although she doesn't do CIM. Stella has many longterm clients, so sometimes hard to get. She starts daily at 5 PM.

Brandy: Tall Polish girl, long curly blond hair, 32 but looking younger, 5'9, figure size-2, nice body and B-cups. A steady Hof-girl for several years, Brandy's service is outstanding, including deepthroat BBBJ/CIM with real swallowing and anal-IC. She's very energetic and truely bisexual, so perfect for a lesbian trio which she prefers with Babsi, Mara and Anna. Solo or in a trio, be ready for a real rollercoaster ride with Brandy !

Mara: Fair-skin Dutch girl, short brown hair, 22, 5'5, figure size-2, nice body and B-cups with neighbour-girl looks. A steady Hof-girl for several years, Mara's service is excellent in all aspects. She's doing excellent lesbian trio's with Babsi and Brandy. Mara has many longterm clients, so sometimes hard to get.

Ayleen: Very attractive Turkish/German girl, long curly black hair, 25, 5'8, figure size-2, super body and C-cups. A steady Hof-girl for 5 years, Ayleen's service is excellent in all aspects. She has many longterm clients, so sometimes hard to get. Ayleen usually leaves around 9 PM.

Michelle: Very friendly German girl, long curly black hair, 42, 5'7, figure size-2/4, nice body, B-cups. A steady Hof-girl for 4 years, Michelle's service is outstanding in all aspects including anal-IC. She's an excellent choice for lesbian trio's, preferring Babsi and Brandy. A must for MILF-lovers !

Anna: Very attractive Polish girl, medium-long blond hair, 23, 5'8, figure size-2/4, great body and C-cups. A Hof-girl for about 5 months, Anna's service is excellent in all aspects. For lesbian trio's she prefers Brandy which are great, according to a fellow Dutchman.

Jenny: Attractive tiny Greek/German girl, long curly blond hair, 22, 4'11, figure size-0/2, nice body and A/B-cups. A Hof-girl for a year, Jenny's service is excellent in all aspects including anal-IC. She's also doing good lesbian trio's with several longterm Hof-girls.

I also had some good sessions with Katja (blowjob-miracle, doing public CIM's !), Tanja, Mina (fiery readhead !), Jessy, Celine, Rita (stunning looks !) and Princess (currently the only African girl at Bernds, stunner body !).

The service provided by the Hof-girls is unrivalled by any other club. Indeed, most girls would be Top-Acts elsewhere !

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Schieferhof - Monday 4

Monday was Hof-time. I had planned to arrive by opening, but missed it as usual and arrived around 13.45. I wonder why it's so difficult to stand there in a que (?) when they open and really go for the first round of the day. The drive alway takes longer than I plan.

There is still a slight vacation-influence regarding the lady assortment. However, the line-up in number is very good with a lot of new faces. Some I wonder if they really have passed 18 years of age...It will be interesting to see next time how many of the new girls that can stand up to the Hof standard and will stay.

This monday was a very slow day. Excellent for the guests, but it must have been booring for the girls. More about that later. I sat in the new and very unpractical sofa upstairs and counted to 9 girls at the same time as we where 2 men in the room. Downstairs the situation was very alike.

It was unfortunately cloudy and slightly cold, but still possible to sit in the garden for a while and talk to some other guests. Practiced my school German a little bit. The only drawback with Bernds is the limited space. The garden is not much to walk around in, and inside, well, what to say. Either you sit in the sofa or stand by the bar, that's about it.

When I first started to visit FKK clubs, the funny part was to see new girls every time and encounter new experiences. Luckily, I can say that I have only had two rather poor rounds. Much thanks to info on this forum. Now, Bernds has become the absolut favourite no 1 and I stick to this club.

To make things more complicated, I also stick to the same girl. Might sound boring, but why not. The good thing is that the more time you spend together, the more you get out of the session. Not really a surprise.

I spend my time at the club with Mara as much as possible. I was not able to catch her by opening, so I waited in the upstairs sofa for her to show up by the bar. When she saw me, she said she would just come back after some refreshing acitivites. When she came back, she said there was a guy that had asked for her and he had to leave at 15.00 the latest. We now talked 14.27. Would it be OK for me to wait until she was back - "it won't take long". Well, I will stay the whole day, so I can wait. 10 minutes later she was back!! Why do you pay 70 Euro entrance and 50 Euro to the girl for some 5 minutes activity?

After that we spent slightly over 1 hour in the room. 60 minutes of continous activity and after that I thing we both felt like we had been running som 10 km. It was rather warm and extremely swetty. I believe I start to know what she likes and that makes things even more funny.

Resting time in the garden, food from Restaurant Reuter and then time for the next round. Another hour in the room and I do think she had some fun out of it as well. After the session, we sat in the sofa for some 30 minutes of cuddling. The girls around was giggling about the couple in love.

The slow day had really made the girls more and more giggling. There are many new young ones, and they are really playful. Marcella, at the club since some 3 weeks, made an exact sound-immitation of a frog. After that she showed that she could put her whole hand in her mouth (!) and yes, she could. So you guys out there with extremely big dicks, Marcella is the one for you. Next step was smoking a cigarette with her pussy. 2 meters away Brandy was fucking a guest in the sofa and behind the bar one of the regular guests took care of everyones need for drinks. I think this is more or less this club in a nutshell. A lot of couch action, intimate and with very good spirit.

Around 23.00 it was time to withdraw to the nearby hotel Reuter.

Quote Originally Posted by Fly Bob
    It has been a long time and no reports. How is Bernds surviving the summer vacation period? I hope to be in the area late September and would like to spend a day. Anyone know about changes going on?

Bob
    Don't worry : everything is OK at Bernds. I was there a few days ago. Most of the well known "stars" were on duty : Mara, Brandy, Sandra, Mina, Jenny ...
    A recommend a new one : Trixie ! Be sure not to be desapointed if you bring her to a "zimmer".
    There is also a new Czech girl : Marcella with big and beautiful breasts ... enjoy her smile !
    And ... how ... I forgot the new top model : Anna from Poland ! But there is a problem : she is busy all the time. You have to wait in front of the entrance if you want to book her !

Fly Bob

I plan to be there the first week of October. Hope your still there.

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by Fly Bob
    It has been a long time and no reports. How is Bernds surviving the summer vacation period? I hope to be in the area late September and would like to spend a day. Anyone know about changes going on?

Bob
    I hope it has survived. I will be there next Monday and of course post a report afterwards.

I try to follow things on some german forums. With my limited school german I'm able to understand say 50% of what is said. But as far as I can understand, there should be no problem. I look more or less only for certain girls, and as long as they are there, I'm happy.

Hows Bernds these days?

Bob

Report on my visit to Bernd’s (over two weeks ago)

As I’ve already stated, Bernd’s is pretty much my favourite club at the moment. I went there again about three Fridays ago with a good friend of mine who was a mongering virgin (since getting married, anyway).

I told my friend that one reason why Bernd’s is my favourite is because of the service they give, and that, for example, half an hour is half an hour, so if you orgasm quickly the session does not end.

I was therefore quite surprised when he came out of the first ever FKK session in his life stating that he had been charged 100 Euros and definitely had not had anything like an hour.

To cut a long story short, what we found out after complaining was as follows: -

Half an hour is half an hour, except if you cum and then ask the girl to try to make you cum again. This is then deemed to be a new session even if you are five minutes into your first session. If, however, you lie on the bed with the girl and talk, kiss and caress until the 30 minutes are up then that is still the first session so you only pay 50 Euros.

Unfortunately my friend came quite fast and then let the girl start a second session, but then he told her to stop when he realised he would not cum again so fast, but he still had to pay up.

I thought I was pretty much an FKK expert, but I certainly learnt something here, hence this post. I spoke to three other girls about it and they all verified the rule.

Perhaps another thing worth mentioning is that we went on a Friday on the day of a good football match, but following a bank holiday. I was hoping that the football would keep the number of men down, but actually it attracted more customers who all thought they would take advantage of the game. And secondly, some of the regular girls were not there as they were taking advantage of the long weekend to have a break.

I won’t bother to describe all my sessions, as they were excellent, but I will just say that although Brandy was on waitress duty that day, I still managed to get in a quickie with her. Part of the pleasure of this was seeing the look on another punter’s face when he saw me leading the “maid” away to one of the rooms. Oh, and it was her birthday and she gave me some Champagne which I thought was a nice touch.

While I am here, I will give you my humble thoughts about posting historical reports: -

I am weakly against the idea, unless they are amusing, well written or full of insights relevant to today’s audience. I’m afraid that I skipped over the straightforward descriptions of sessions with girls who are now long gone. Please don’t take this as criticism but more as an inspiration to create more posts which inform and entertain us fellow posters, punters and mongerers.

Kingwenslas
    Last edited by Kingwenslas; 07-06-06 at 22:16. Reason: Spelling mistake

Background

Hello all,

I've been away from my computer for a few days. I hope no one thought I had gone off to sulk.

I'd like to clarify a couple of things about these historical posts. Most importantly, they were all written recently. They are not C&Ps of old reports. None of it has been posted here and only a couple of details were posted at the time on other boards - mainly warnings about ripoffs.

Here is an elaboration of the explanation I gave Routard in my PM to him:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Except for a few of my first trips I always write down the name, nationality, and now age of the girls I see, along with how much I spent, plus a couple of exceptional details added if there are any (e.g. "threw a knife at me" - wait 'til you see my Amsterdam reports if I ever post them). I've become increasingly detailed in what I write down, but even in my earlier reports I can usually tell from the price who I did cim with, who overcharged me, etc ...

People here liked some of the detailed current reports I posted here recently and I found that when I read them myself afterwards they made the past come alive. In some cases I reread experiences that I had forgotten and they were recaptured. So I undertook a large project to write up every mongering holiday I have ever taken before ever more details faded from my mind. I looked up credit card receipts to see what restaurants I had been to, airline tickets and itineraries to see what time my flights left, bank withdrawals, digital photos with the time and date the file was created ...

Then there was a lot of detective work concentrating on remembering and piecing together details. I might write about one girl and how much I liked her and then it comes back to me that one of the things I liked about her was that she kissed and it was a relief because the two previous ones didn't. I might remember that I had just eaten in a good restaurant when I saw a particular girl and maybe told her about it or maybe couldn't finish because of the wine I had drunk, and then I find the charge for the restaurant dated in an old credit card statement. Maybe I picked a girl in a hurry because I arrived late at a club and then I find a dated photo of myself on a hilltop with the sun going down and remember that this is why I was late that night. I might remember looking out the window at the snow and that rules out all but one possible date. I might remember hurrying to catch a flight or making a small withdrawal from the ATM to top off my cash, and I have dated records of most of these events .

In Rio there is a girl who is lost, I don't remember anything about her, but I know I saw her because I have a clear memory of a girl seeing me going to a room and saying "you're going again?" and knowing that it was my third time even though I only remembered two of the girls. If I could just find some record of some detail, maybe remember her hair or something another girl said about her ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Holy cow!! That last phrase was the trigger! Just as I wrote "something another girl said about her" I remembered one of the last lost girls from my Rio trips!! The whole thing just came back to me this very moment! It was an ok girl with dirty blonde hair. What was exceptional about her was that she had a really annoying way of kissing. She would stick her tongue in my mouth and wouldn't make contact with my lips. It was kind of gross and she kept doing it even when I recoiled from her. What caused me to remember it as I wrote the end of that last sentence is that afterwards one of the girls (Dani) mentioned it to me. She saw it and she thought it was gross too. She could tell that I didn't like it and wondered why the girl didn't stop doing it. I swear I'm not making this up. Damn! I don't have editing rights to those Rio posts anymore. But thanks, guys.

OK, here's the ironic rest of the sentence that I was editing. Routard can verify that I included this same paragraph in my PM to him, but without the part about remembering what another girl might have said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... I think the whole experience would come flooding back like in Proust.

In one or two places I might have moved a girl from one day to the next or in front of another girl, but I'm sure I got almost everything right and maybe even everything. Some of the descriptions of the girls are sketchy and in a couple of places I admit that I just don't remember anything at all, but most of it I remember after a lot of work and thought devoted to remembering and piecing together.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm currently working on my Amsterdam visits, but those are long ago and very sketchy. They will have some big holes in them. Maybe I'll let them sit awhile and see if I have more memory rushes like the one above.

As for my remaining hisgtorical reports on Germany, there are only three. Why don't I post them on the Babylon branch. I've already posted a couple there and it is not active. There have been seven posts in the last three years and the last one was three months ago. If Jackson creates a historical reports branch I'm happy for all of these reports to be moved. The only thing I would request about such a branch is that all the material be new (e.g. never posted before), as mine is, even if the events are not.

I also have one interesting report on the Frankfurt RLD that I posted on the once active but now moribund DexterH site years ago that I can post. Speak up if you want to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackyo
    A month or so ago a new thread was started on which clubs deserved their own threads.

Some of us created lists of which clubs deserved their own threads, etc.. but nothing has happened so far.

We run the risk of too much clutter and club reports being difficult to locate unless something is done soon.

Do any of you have the ability to create threads? I don't.

Probably best to pm Jackson directly. Actually I will go ahead and do that.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Is there a moderator in the house?

A month or so ago a new thread was started on which clubs deserved their own threads.

Some of us created lists of which clubs deserved their own threads, etc.. but nothing has happened so far.

We run the risk of too much clutter and club reports being difficult to locate unless something is done soon.

Do any of you have the ability to create threads? I don't.

Historic reports

I have continued my discussion with Catalyst through PM in order not ot clutter up the board. But some PM are even better than many reports on the public board. As I had expressed my opinion first on the public board, I simply want to make it clear also on the public board that I changed my opinion about the historic reports. I apologize towards Catalyst, as I believed at first they were simply copied from older posts. Now, I look differently on those reports and admire the effort it requires to bring back old memories. Some members suggest a separate thread for it (that doesn't exist yet), why not using the Atlantis thread ?

Posting Limitations